Speaker 1: Live from val Hartbiner and the Crossroads of America.
Speaker 2: Joe Today, It's Tony Katz Today. It's not some Tony Katz. Let the radio show begin, Let's go to work. So what we have here is the story of he said, he said, and he said he said? Is Donald Trump and jd Vance? Now nothing about to engage in is going to surprise you at all. We are talking about two men with two very different views of what the job is. What are we talking about. We're talking about Iran and in the job. It's a conversation, maybe to a larger extent, of how they view America and America's role in the world and their job regarding America. I would say that if you were to ask both of them, pull both them, the President and the Vice president of the United States, they would say that American safety and security is job number one. President Trump understands that sometimes American safety and security means handling it where it is. JD Vance believes that American safety and security comes from only thinking about America and not paying attention to the rest. We don't have to get involved. Tony Katz, Tony kats today, Good to be here, Good to be with you find everything I do over at tonycats dot Com, live streaming YouTube and rumble tony Kats. You have Twitter which is known as x tony Kats and Facebook, Tony CAATs Radio. This was the story over there at ABC News. Trump contradicts Vance says nukes, not oil prices number one priority in Iran. Now, for those of us who have been paying attention, man, you could have called that one one hundred billion miles away. There is a difference between these two men. There is a difference in philosophy. And I'll start where I start, which is I don't think jd Vance is a dumb guy, not at all. Jd Vance approved that he was a capable guy in terms of when he broke through. And he said to Martha Raddits, do you hear yourself? It was during the it was during the run up, and he was still the candidate. He is a senator from Ohio. And Martha Raddits of ABC News is talking about trend de Aragua gang members who had taken over apartment complexes in Colorado, and she said it's only a handful of apartment complexes and jd Vance said, only a handful. Do you hear yourself, Martha, and his voice kind of cracked a little bit because it was the incredulousness. It was, okay, all right, he's he's got this, he's he's handling this. There's no problem. And then we went to the Oval Office and Ukraine and Vladimir Zelenski. You see, everybody else wants to remember it for the dust up, remember it for Trump putting Zelenski in his place. Well, Trump was right, I say that now just like I said it then. But everyone forgets how it happened. How it happened is that jd Vance got way over his skis, and when the talking was done, jd Vance, sitting on the side couch, decided to jump in because he was going to talk about how great the president is doing and say that they were finally going to use diplomacy. Use diplomacy for what? For thwarting Russian aggression? Is that right, you're gonna use diplomacy. This was a fantasy of jd Vans of the vice president, a fantasy. And Vladimir Zelenski, I don't necessarily think it was a great guy. I mean, he could have run away when Ukraine was attacked and he didn't. There's got to be some level of respect for that. He did a poor job of asking for help. He just assumed it would all come so quickly, and he acted impestuous, and he acted spoiled, and I deserve this. That's not the way the world works. It's not the way anything works. That's leftism, horsecrap, and nobody wanted to be around it or be a part of it. Even Joe Biden had to say to him sometimes, would you please be easier to deal with I'm giving you billions of dollars and all this weaponry. Could you be a little nice? And now that part was always legit, and that's what jade Vans tried to pivot to when it was already too late, because jd Vance said we're going to use diplomacy, and there's Vladimir's Lenski saying, oh, blah blah. We signed this with Russia. They didn't listen to it. We signed that with Russia, they didn't listen to it. We agreed to this with Russia, they didn't listen to it. We'd wanted to do that with Russia. They didn't listen to it. What diplomacy are you talking about. We've tried all the diplomacy under the sun. What diplomacy are you getting at? And that's when JD. Vance, the Vice President, said, I don't appreciate you coming to the Oval Office and arguing with us. Have you at least said thank you? And that's when vladimir' Zelensky, not perfect with the English, started talking about your problem is you don't have a Russia to deal with. You've got a nice, big ocean. But soon you will see. And that's when President Trump stepped and said, don't tell us, we'll see. Don't tell we have the cards. We have all the cards, the beautiful cards, they playing cards, my faces and all the cards. I'm the king and the Queen of the jack Oh. I really have a terrible impression of Trump. It's so bad because it's not gritty enough. It's not gritty. I think Shayon gillis changed the idea of what a Trump impression is. It's a little higher. But it's not that. I gotta I'll work on it. I swear I will. Trump was right. Vance is the guy who stepped in it. And that's when you first learned that JD. Vance is a very different view of American policy. When JD. Vance started talking about the idea that America is not the idea, America is the soil, because his great grandparents were buried in Appalachia. I never took that one well. Never once did I take that one well. I never took well that we had a Department of Homeland Security. Are we people who think of homeland, land of the free, home of the brave number one? Since I put it together as homeland, Okay, home on I don't know. We're the land and we're not the idea. We have land that we should protect, but we are an idea. The idea is what's powerful. The idea is what lights the world. The idea matters. I said, Okay, that is not where I'm at. And then we have heard him when discussing Iran and discussing this alleged deal the MoU He said it to Megan Kelly, said it to others with this, it allows us to get out of there, as if taking out the Iranian terrorist threat is somehow not worthy and not worth our time, not our problem a lah Tucker Carlson and all the rest of that crowd. That is clearly, in my view wrong. I don't argue that we should be fighting every war. I don't argue that we should be writing every check. It's a terrorist organization that is doing us harm the end, what are we waiting for? You want to buy into the idea that this is Israel's bidding, It's pathetic and it's sad. It's weak, and it's nonsense. None of what the Iranian regime wants to do has anything to do with Israel. It has to do with their wants. And if you think Iran is not a threat to America, it's like you've never read a book. You don't understand their goals, their desires. It's weak, it is pathetically ignorant, and we should say shame on those people. If you don't think Trump has gone about the war properly, we'll see that would be different. That would be different, right, Because that's a policy conversation. I'm cool with that, kitten. That's a worthy discussion. If you want to argue that we should not have gone into i Ran, that could also be a policy decision. If you want to argue Iran is not a threat to the United States, that's laughable, ignorance, bull crap. There's the difference. I can handle all the other stuff. But that first, that the idea never a threat to us. It's just it's pathetic. It is pathetic. I say so anywhere at any time. Now we hear that about JD. Vans. Let's just get out of there. It's like, okay. Different. Now, this the President coming out on a social media post saying that the number one goal is and always will be Iran not having a nuclear weapon. But it was last week where JD. Vans said that the goal number one for the administration amid the war was to quote keep oil and gas cheap for Americans all over the country. And then obviously goal number two is ensure that Iran never gets a nuclear weapon. I feel confident we're accomplishing both of those goals. Now, one could argue that a it's a little it was a little bump, it's a little thing. It's just the way he said. He said the first one, first, he said this one. This, it's all the same. I don't believe it is all the same. And we should be clear that there is a divide here. This is not new, This is not new. But I think this divide is where the divide of the country is going to come, not left right, right, right, I said last week that you know we're in We're in midterm season. Everybody knows this. Midterm elections have begun. Everything is is focused on this. This is what the next two months are thousand percent, this is what the next two months are all about. Every focus is there, and certainly you'd rather have lower oil prices to make it easier on your cant Can I also put something else out into the ether. The post Trump America has begun. Trump fans may not want to hear it. You may not want to hear it wherever you are on the spectrum, but it's here. The post Trump America has begun. Vance very clearly, very obviously, is trying to figure out his next moves as he runs for president of the United States. That is obvious. New York Post reporting that Rubio's outperforming Vance in a twenty twenty eight matchup hypothetical. Vance, however, had a fundraiser with Donald Trump Junior and some people who were the original funders of what was It? Tucker. They started on the left. They may still be on the left for all I know. One hundred thousand dollars a plate unless you wanted the special meet and greet it was two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a plate. He's raising money and he has got Donald Trump Junior on his side. Hard Donald Trump Junior has lied, not lied. I'm sorry. Don't read other things, Tony while you're doing the show. That's Foolhardy. Donald Trump Junior worked aggressively to get jd Vance to be the vice president. He has talked about this, bragged about this, bragg about moving President Trump into picking JD. Vance. I say, as clear as day, jd Vance was never my guy. He was not the guy I would have selected for vice president. The guy I would have selected for vice president, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, I would have picked the governor of Arkansas ten thousand. If you want to talk about somebody who got through the first term smelling like a rose, turned herself into a player and has capacity, Sarah Huckemy Sanders. What have we not? Should we discuss this now we are in it and in the post Trump world. The right versus right argument isn't actually about Israel, and isn't even a specific conversation regarding foreign policy. It is the idea of is America a leader or is America America better? Leaving alone isolationist America versus Allied America. Now I say Allied America. I do not say entangled America because I think that there are a lot of places where a bunch of us we have crossover, don't. I have no issue with taking on the Iranian regime. I do have issue with the idea of nation building. You know how much nation building I want to do in the Gaza strip zero less than zero. Do I want to help thwart the Chinese presence in African nations? Yes?
Speaker 1: Do.
Speaker 2: I absolutely want to eliminate it in South America and Central America. You bet, you bet I do. What's the take from jd Vance on that jd Vance a Monroe doctrine, Guy Monroe doctrine. President Monroe was about limiting European influence in the Western hemisphere. Now we have to discuss it as a limiting of Chinese influence in the Western hemisphere. And Dad, we now engaged the idea that we keep this hemisphere and they have that hemisphere. We move the USS, George Washington out of theater. It's now in the Middle East. We're leaving the USS. Abraham Lincoln. We supposedly are going to be replacing that carrier group in the Pacific. When will be a question is it already there steaming its way? Will it's good question. Maybe we are already into these things, and maybe this will appease the Vance types. But this divide between Trump and Vance, I don't think it is just a little bit of a little hiccup thing. I think it is a real fundamental difference about not caring whether or not Iran as a nuclear weapon. People who say Iran was never getting a nuclear weapon, It's just it's so so laughable. Just deal with the reality of who they are, what they want, what they're doing. Dear Lord, they could be enriching uranium right now. I don't know what's going on in Pickaxe Mountain, and neither do you. I'm assuming America as a whole, our apparatus has an idea what's going on. But Trump Advance are talking about actual different visions for America, and Rubio and Vance definitely are, and you and I might be. And this is where we're at. This is where the right is. It starts now, it starts now. What's the vision for America going forward? What's our vision of the world going forward? Yeah, got a lot more than midterms to contend with. Keep it here. This is Tony Katz today. President Trump out with a statement, No, I'm not you tell me. I mean you're buying ground beef too. Today I concluded a deal to substantially lower the price of ground beef for working American families. Tony Katz, that's me, by the way, Tony Katz today, good to be with you. As everyone knows, under President Biden, beef price is swored at their fastest rate, and the American beef herd fell to its smallest size in modern history. As we work to rebuild this herd and help our ranchers. For the next ninety days, the United States will allow up to three hundred thousand metric tons of product for ground beef to be imported with no out of quota tariff. We have a commitment that this beef will be sold at twenty five percent below current market prices. This will this deal will reduce prices for Americans while giving space for our great American beef herd to grow again. Thank you for your attention to this matter. President Donald J. Trump. We can talk about the herd and if there are farmers out there who want to address this. I'm all ears, I'm all ears. Email me Tony at tonycats dot com. So we're gonna bring in foreign beef and we're gonna bring it in at a reduced price, and that's good. Ho I honestly, I I my my off the cup. Well that's not good. That is that is pretty far from good. No, not not good at all. I could be seeing it wrong. People are gonna be thrilled to have cheaper beef. It's cheaper beef compared to American beef. That's That's not something that I'm thrilled by. Maybe maybe people will just say, hey, we could afford ground beef this week. Fantastic, Everyone gets a burger if you tell me this actually will put less pressure on cattle ranchers and therefore the herds can grow. And this is a short term thing for a long term benefit. Maybe maybe that's what he's getting at here. I need to talk to some farmers off the rip. It sounds like we're bringing in beef and screwing American cattle ranchers. That's what it sounds like. This is Tony gots today. The story came out of Westfield, Indiana, which is not too far from where I'm at right now. If I if I threw a rock and then picked it up and threw it again a few more times, I would hit Westfield, Indiana. The arm is not what it used to be. Oh, ever since tearing the bicep tender na no, no, no, no, no, not not at all, Tony Kats, Tony Kats today, good to be with you. Westfield is really a lovely place, growing place, massive in its growth. It has one of these. It has this area in it called Grand Park where they decided as a city, you know what, we're gonna build baseball fields, Well, how many as many as we can fit. Why because people they play organized baseball and they bring their kids and it'll be a good spot for them to play. You're just gonna build baseball diamonds. People are gonna show up. Yeah, and quite literally it was build it and they will come. It's madness, the millions of people who come through for all of these tournaments and everything else. Westfield Live Golf. This is the second year in a row they brought one of the tournaments. They're closing out their season and possibly closing out the entire league in Westfield, Indiana, it's a nice spot. And in Westfield, Indiana, the high school, they have a Turning Point USA chapter and at this Turning Point USA chapter their president. Her name is Sophie Hunt hun T. She was at a school event. Now I didn't know about school event, not having any kids that go to Westfield High School, but something happened that got publicized by libs of TikTok and it has made this girl and what happened quite famous. Let me tell you in her own words.
Speaker 3: Sophia Hunt and I'm Turning Point USA's Club America chapter president at Westfield High School in Westfield, Indiana. At our local Brock the Block.
Speaker 4: Event last week.
Speaker 3: It's a back to school event. I was working with my Turning Point chapter, my secretary and treasure and we were talking to families about what Turning Point was, what it does and within our school and what we stand for and handing out the cutest redway and blue bracelets. A little boy came up to our booth and he tried to grab a bracelet and I saw a mom come and drag him away. I then looked at her and I said, hey, are you okay? She then immediately responded, why the f are you asking me if I'm okay? I was flabbergasted. I then said, your son wanted a bracelet, here's a bracelet, and she slapped it out of my hand and started cursing at us, screaming at us and calling people we support racist, homophobic, and disgusting, saying, quote unquote, you guys are supporting a piece of and I said, I hope you have a better day. She then stormed off and was still yelling at us in front of parents and children, probably between the ages of six and ten. And the crazy part is that she admits it in her own video that she flipped out and that she was seeing red.
Speaker 2: Now I had to edit her video. We'll get to that in a second. The setup from uh Sophia Hunt is clear school event. It's the school chapter. They're handing out bracelets. A kid wants a bracelet, as a kid would want anything somebody's handing out of it's got some pretty colors in it, and the mom says you can't take that and decides to yell at her. Now, I would state for the record that anybody who thinks Charlie Kirk was a bigot is a fool. They know nothing and they don't care about knowing anything. They hear Charlie Kirk, they go to this Pavlovian response. They don't care about the truth. We cannot convince them otherwise that will take time. They cannot even begin to respect the idea that they can disagree with a politics, or disagree with a policy, or disagree with an idea, but it doesn't make the person who has the idea you disagree with a racist or a bigot, or this, that or the other. They can't start themselves now. You know before I even had to say anything that the woman who yelled at Sophia Hunt was one of these liberal white women. Liberal white women are a problem. I've said it before, I'll say it again. I'll say it to the liberal white women. I will apologize for nothing. This is the group. Dad Sad refers to this as suicidal empathy. This is the group that is quite literally the most susceptible group to all levels of guilt and radicalness you have ever seen. They are the ones most susceptible. When you see people out there engaged in protests, it's the women, not only because they are susceptible to it. And we can go through this on a philosophical basis. We can go through this on emotional basis, We can go through this on a structure basis, but also we can discuss when we can discuss this in a multiplicity of ways. These are also people who believe that they can do the most because they have the social contract on their side. The social contract says, what, you never hit a woman. There's no reason to hit a woman. You don't hit a woman. You don't hit women. Yeah, you don't hit women. You shouldn't be hitting anybody. You don't hit women. What women believe that means is they can do anything and a guy just has to take it. And what that has become since they've been able to mouth off here, there, and everywhere, and no one has ever said to them shut up, They've never had to worry about getting a backhand as a man would. They've lost sense of reality. Now that's a really tough thing to talk about. Is anybody questioning whether or not I'm right? Of course, you shouldn't hit anybody. Don't hit anybody. What's wrong with everybody? Don't hit anybody. Some of us learn the hard way. Some of people are smarter. Don't hit people, don't rip things out of their hand. You don't like what they have to say, don't go near them, you know, like what I have to say in radio, don't tune in? What do I have? I have people in the chat room threatening me. Not everybody. Most people are good people. But today's been an interesting day. Of course, this was a liberal white woman. What became interesting is that it was learned as people are posting and I'm not using her name, because this woman was actually on the cover of a local magazine like Westfield Living I think was the name of it. And then it was learned that she's listed in on some website as an influencer, an Indianapolis influencer. She also uses pronouns. It was like, okay, absolutely not she's listed as an Indianapolis influencer. Allow me to be clear, No, she's not. She is not an influencer of any kind in any way. No one had ever heard of her before. I am in my state, the biggest voice media voice in the state. I don't call myself an influencer. What alla is wrong with everybody? Also, who in the world we've seen what the influencers are like? No thanks. She clearly thinks of herself as somebody, this woman, and she's on the cover of this magazine with her kid. And one of the reasons I'm not using names is that the kid didn't do anything wrong, and I don't want the kid taking any heat or getting any smoke. There's a kid involved here and always kind of makes it a bit oogie for me. She however, this woman, she makes a video and the videos out there that's gonna get shown. Like I don't know why.
Speaker 5: I forget what she said exactly because at that point I was seeing read and everything was helping about that point, and I turned around and I said, I don't like that you guys are supporting that piece of human talking about Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 3: And those were her words, not mine. And I can tell you this, I wasn't seeing read. I knew exactly what was happening, and when it was happening.
Speaker 2: This girl, Sophia Hunt, who is a child seventeen, very well composed, this liberal woman was seeing Read and was so angry and calling Charlie Kirk this and that. That's that's liberal white women. Their anger is everything because their emotions come first, because they have lived an entire life where they have been told their emotions matter, their emotions count. They're allowed to lead with their emotions, and no one is allowed to question their emotions. And no one can question my emotions. My emotions must be right. And since my emotions are right, your emotions are wrong. Therefore I can do what I will and you have to deal with the consequences. And I can say what I want about you because I'm right and you're wrong, and I'm virtuous and you're awful. That is a whole bunch of ego. Back to Sophia Hunt.
Speaker 4: Then she took it online.
Speaker 3: She started posting videos calling me racist, homophobic, transphobic, and all these other crazy names, and she hopes this follows me into college and my future employment, and attacked my parents and even said, yes, I am going to attack a child, and I am going after a child.
Speaker 5: Yes, I am going after a child who is the president of Turning Point and likes to post racist, homophobic, transphobic things on the internet.
Speaker 2: So we should be clear that this woman in Westfield, Indiana is a liar. I'm calling her a liar, point blank. I apologize for nothing. And as I told the Turning Point chapter there in Westfield, Indiana, my morning show. I hope everything goes well. If I can be of any service, let me know if I can help with the fundraiser too. I'm glad to speak and invite me. I'm showing up.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I did not see any of the posts this woman made about this girl. Lying about this girl. That should lead to a defamation suit, and I only hope her parents move down that road. I truly do liberal white women cannot control themselves. And this is not true of this one woman. This is true across the board of the vast majority. And if there's any group of people, any group of people that are working towards our downfall, to this group of people, what is it that you're actually supporting here? You don't support a seventeen year old girl having the right to voice herself. You don't support her doing what's best for her. You don't support the idea that she's learning, and maybe a conversation would be better than screaming, yelling, cursing, grabbing things out of her hand, and then defaming her. If you lead your whole life with emotions, you can't be leading a good life. You are broken, and this woman is broken. This isn't an isolated incident. This is what liberal white women are. I'm sure you can find someone who's an exception to the rule, but we have seen enough. There is a rule. Liberal white women are broken, and it is indeed up to us to stand up to them. This nonsense has to stop. I don't know who this woman is in Westfield. You're allowed to not like Charlie Kirk rest his soul. You're allowed to not like Turning Point USA. You're not allowed to lie about them. You have to disagree with policy. You can't just go on some vicious attack without knowing the policy. And you can't defeme people. You don't get to curse out seventeen year olds. Don't be surprised when someone gets in your face. Tony, You're a man. You can't do that. I will say anything I choose based on the data. I won't even bring up her name because I don't want her kid to have any problem. I'm the one engaging in a level of protection of a woman who doesn't have any interest in protecting young women at all. Sure to me, but liberal white women, we've had enough of your crap. We're all exhausted by you. You're a danger to America now you're a danger to the kids, and if it's you or the kids, we're gonna protect the kids. So why don't you stop thinking you're so damn special, control your emotions and stop it with the acting out crap. Work on your marriages. Start there. I'm Tony Katz. This is Tony Katz today. Okay, I found something we can all agree with. Regardless of our politics, our taste in music, our sexual orientation, our religion, we can all agree that some people are really dumb. Tony Kats Tony Kats today an absolute pleasure. This is Yellowstone, No, not the show, the National park. And these are people who park their car next to a bison to take pictures. They are five feet from the bison. Now, I don't consider myself an expert in bisonology, and also I don't think it's called bisonology, but I'm pretty sure that a bison if decided to come at you. Hold on, let me do the math carry the two. Yes, it would definitely be able to kill you. They're five feet away from the bison. Now, when and the bison hits them, doesn't kill them, just shatters their leg all the way through the hip. And am I supposed to feel bad for them? Am I supposed to say poor baby? Or am I supposed to say gosh? I really hope they didn't waste anastiesia on you. I mean, you were five feet away from the bison. There were There was only one way this was gonna go here. Here's here's a here's a shot of whiskey in another strap. Bite down. Now, this is gonna hurt putting it all back together. Got to call you a humpty dumpty and you didn't even sit on a wall. Some people are just dumb guys. See, we may disagree about things, we can agree about other things, but what we can all agree on is we're not them. And that's got to make us feel pretty good about us. This is Tony Katz Today, Live.
Speaker 1: From Vaal hartbind and the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz Today.
Speaker 2: I think it's a weird little bit of timing that they would have Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Making an announcement at the same time the Vice president is speaking about the economy. Tony Katz, Tony Katz Today. Good to be here, guys. Thanks so much for being a part of the show. Live streaming YouTube and Rumble check it out for yourself, and then of course on the Twitter x Tony Katz and on Facebook Tony Katz Radio Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Taking to the podium to discuss autism safety. Now I should preface I am not one of the people who believes that any specific vaccine causes autism. I am somebody who is more than willing to listen to what people say. Those who have been in charge of the public health who have limited these conversations, I consider them to be the enemy. I have faith in the American people to be able to decipher and discern. As a matter of fact, that's the only people I can have faith in. I have faith in my conversation with my doctor because that's who I've chosen as my doctor. I also have faith in vaccines and with my own children. We absolutely broke up those vaccines. We change the schedule. There were too many things happening at one time. We thought it was too much for our kids. We didn't want that, and we said we want to do this one vaccine at a time. We have to come back every two weeks. We come back every two weeks, So you know what, our doctor said sounds great, and quite literally she wrote out the schedule and we were like, that's what we want. Thank you. Nobody was getting into a hysteria at the time. We were parents and this is what we wanted. It's our kid. Let us have open, honest conversations at all times. Let's send it over to the Secretary. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
Speaker 4: I want to thank our partners, the Department of Justice and FEMA, our state and local law enforcement partners, the Rochester Area Artism Association, and the members of the autism community who joined us today.
Speaker 2: Your experience and.
Speaker 4: Partnership are essential for us getting this right. Today, the Department of Health and Human Services and partnership with DOJ and FEMA, is launching the first ever National Autism Missing Person Initiative.
Speaker 2: Okay, I do not know what this is at all.
Speaker 4: President Trump is made improving the lives of people with autism and their family is one of his top priorities, and today we are acting on that commitment. When an autistic child or an adult goes missing, every minute matters. Approximately half of autistic individual's wander from a safe setting at some point wandering. It happened during sensory overloads with anxiety, or when someone seeks some kind of new adventure or new experience, the consequence can be deadly. Eight autistic people die following wandering incidents each month, and drowning is a leading cause of death associated with wandering.
Speaker 2: Uh. Well, eight, I must admit I should have seen this one coming about the wandering. It's it's it's a solid it's a solid point. Eight autistic Americans die every month? Did I hear that right? Did I miss that? Does that number seem like insanely high? And I could have people who live with with this family, et cetera, say, oh, you have no idea, because it's very possible. I have no idea. It's a shocking number. I'm just gonna go back a little bit and and and see if I if I have that right.
Speaker 4: It's a death associated with wandering.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Children with autism is a leading cause of death associated with wandering. Children with autism are a hundred times more likely to drown.
Speaker 2: The neurotypical children.
Speaker 4: We have a responsibility to do better. An autistic sorry.
Speaker 2: About that, that's his phone. His phone quacks when it rings.
Speaker 4: And an audistic person goes missing. Responders need to move immediately. They need to know how the person communicates, what risk they face, and where to search verse including nearby bodies of water and other high risk areas. The public also needs to know quickly when it could help make a difference. America already has as much of this infrastructure as it needs to make this work. Now we need to put that infrastructure to work. JHADS and DOJ and FEMA will build on existing Missing and Endangered Personal Alert capabilities and FEMA's Integrated Public Alert and Warning System of IPAWS to develop a national framework for qualifying autism related incidents.
Speaker 2: Now, I must admit this is interesting and I look forward to seeing kind of how this gets put together. What I really am interested in is I want to know from the political left, what about this approves that Robert F. Kennedy Junior is a terrible human being and unfit to be HHS secretary. That's all I'm ever told. Now, I will be clear, I don't like his politics. I was opposed to him being HHS secretary. I didn't want a guy with this leftist history being that close to the Oval. I said it, What do I think of him as HHS Secretary? I think it's been admirable. Truly, I think it has been admirable. Oh he cut the number of vaccine know he did not. They took a look at the schedule. They got with experts and said, we are putting too many things on there. Maybe our recommendations should be more in line with reality. And they changed the recommendations. They didn't change what you could do for your kid. They just didn't. That's not what happened. A food pyramid that actually talks about, you know, food, that recognizes that we've got it upside down, that recognizes that our absolute insanity about carbs maybe is an issue. Maybe we don't need every day those things, but we need to have things like beef because protein is good. Protein matters. A steak is all right for you, Okay, you don't have to run over a bear in the middle of the street. Whatever it is he did, and all we're gonna get rid of red dye this and yellow dye that. And he got cheered. And this MAHA project Make America Healthy Again has connected with moms. Now he's also inspired the ire because of the glyphasates. Now, I will tell you that on that subject, I claim I have subjects of expertise. I have subjects where I know deep on glyphasates. These are pesticides or herbicides. Really the issue here, and I again don't claim an expertise. What people will tell you is we're harming our own food supply. We're killing ourselves or putting these things are banned in other countries. We shouldn't allow it. I question whether we're discussing the idea of the glyphosate consider the product roundup in our private lives versus what is done to keep food supply safe, and are we measuring that properly. So when there was an executive order moved forward on glyphasates and the production of glypha states in the US, I did not get worked up by it, but the MAHA people lost their heads about it. If I understand their argument, the argument this is bad for you, we shouldn't be having any of it. My argument is a destroyed depleted food supply is disastrous for us, and one has to have products ready to protect against that. That's my take. So nothing that you know, It's not like that there haven't been people who have bad questions about what's going on. It's that in the overall, I think that he's been good a plan to work with regarding autistic children or autistic adults. If they should wander, how we engage protocols to go find them. Honestly, I'm a little shocked we didn't have it already, Really I am. I am surprised we didn't have it already. But don't worry. The left is gonna be upset with this. This is gonna be something Trump bad, because that's all they've got. I will be very surprised if both sides of the aisle could say this is a good idea. More to get to. I've got Vice President jd Vance and his talk about the economy coming up. This is Tony Katz today, the Vice President. His name is JD. Vance. You've seen pictures. He is in Middletown, Ohio. Every time you hear Middletown, I grew up in a place called Middletown, New Jersey. I go, oh, this is more than one Middletown. It's Middletown. Of course, there's more than one Middletown. Tony Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, and he was surrounded by a factory folk talking about the economy. At least I thought he was talking about the economy. I thought I had it all right that he was talking about the economy, But then I hit play and I didn't hear him talking about the economy. I'm like, why isn't he talking about the economy anymore? Let me try it again. Is it playing? Ah? That is too bad. I had it all cueued up and everything all right. I'll try another way now. The Vice President's take on the economy certainly different, very often than mine, especially when you consider that the Vice President has discussed things as wild as not being the reserve currency of the United States. I should take that back, not being the reserve currency of the world, that the United States should not be the reserve currency. I think that's a huge mistake. His view of America's future different than mine economically. Let's take it to him and let's hear what he had to say as he is addressing this crowd.
Speaker 7: Of Middletown, Ohio, this is a great day to be right here in southwestern Ohio.
Speaker 8: And you all know my story.
Speaker 7: I look at what you all are wearing, and I remember my pat Ball going to work in an outfit not all that different and come into this very place to work for nearly forty years as a welder at what was then Armco Steel, and I can't help but think about the last time a James Vance stood in this very place. He had spent nearly forty years as a welder at Armco Steel, now of course Middletown Works of Cleveland Cliffs. He was not an educated man by any means, but he was a brilliant one. He was a complicated man, a man of faith who never went to church.
Speaker 8: He was an alcoholic since middle.
Speaker 7: School, but he quit cold turkey as a grandfather.
Speaker 8: But if he was a complicated man.
Speaker 7: On the inside, he was a man with very simple ambitions. He didn't want to get rich. He had no desire to build a business. That's not who my papall was. His American dream was well fed kids, a car engine to tinker with.
Speaker 8: He loved to build out cars, a.
Speaker 7: Lukewarm cup of coffee, never cold, never hot, and of course a donut from either Central Pastry or Milton's Donuts. That was his American dream.
Speaker 2: Let's not forget that he has skilled even when I disagree with him, He's skilled. Know the local places, understand it, show your connection, show your roots that sticks with people, that sticks with people hard, and also would I would say that one of the places where he is correct is that this whole concept of the American dreams, it's not always about getting wealthy. It's about choosing a course, and sometimes less is more, the uncomplicated life, it's a good life. Just give me the little simple pleasures. Allow me to afford the simple pleasures. I'll take care of the rest, thank you very much.
Speaker 7: I went to Central Pastry today because of course I had to go get an ugly donut while I was in town, and the ladies behind the counter they said, you've lost way too much weight.
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 7: And I said, well, I don't have a central Pastry in Washington, DC. That's what's going on, my patpaw. It's funny. He voted in every election. He loved this country, but he did not for politics.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 7: Back then, he said that Democrats were the party of union men, so he usually voted Democrat. But he thought way too many politicians were just plain old corrupt, and he was right. All he asked for from his political leaders is very simple. He asked that his taxes be reasonable. He asked that his community be safe. He asked that our politicians ensure that there were good jobs for men and women who were willing to work for them. And he asked that America never be asked to be the policeman of the world.
Speaker 8: Now he was my grandfather.
Speaker 7: I called him Papa, and he toiled in this very place to give our family the little extras.
Speaker 8: Like I said, for nearly four decades.
Speaker 2: Your Papa said, we don't I don't want America to be the placeman of the world. Who am I to say he didn't say it. I wasn't there everything else I can get. That's an interesting one. Wonder if there's some poetic license there.
Speaker 7: Now very honored because the welders of this facility made me this incredible, beautiful artisan plaque to commemorate me coming here. And those of you who don't know, Papaul was a welder, so it's particularly meaningful for me and for all the welders behind me and in front of me.
Speaker 8: Thank you all. It means a great deal.
Speaker 7: But Papaul was a welder in this place for forty years, and today his grandson stands here as the Vice President of these United States.
Speaker 8: It's an amazing thing.
Speaker 9: It is a great countrict.
Speaker 2: Don't forget it. Even when I disagree with the man, it's still pretty great.
Speaker 7: And I'm here with a message from the President of these United States. The future of America, the future of the United States, the future of our homes and communities, is going to be built right here in Middletown, Ohio. My Patball hated the politicians who ignored this place. He hated the people who saw this as the place of the past. He hated the people who forgot about this town when they should have been fighting for this town.
Speaker 8: And the unfortunate reality is that they came from both.
Speaker 7: Political parties, and they spent the last forty years telling you it didn't matter if we made things right here or whether we made them.
Speaker 8: In overseas countries.
Speaker 7: They said it was irrational, sentimental, old fashioned to want to preserve the things that make the United States of America special.
Speaker 8: What we really needed, they said, was to.
Speaker 7: Compete and have complete market integration with every nation of the third World, places where you could pay wages at pennies on the dollar but didn't have to give your workers health care or good benefits in the process. And any time somebody dare to put an obstacle in front of that set of ideas. Anytime they said, you know what, we need to put tariffs or tough immigration policies to stop that, those people were called backwards, they were called wrong.
Speaker 2: The message resonates again, don't think because I disagree that I don't understand. I'll make my arguments and you'll agree or disagree. We'll still be friends. The argument is that we should make good things, and we should make them. Here I argue that we can make all the BioMed and all the tech, we don't have to do so by foregoing making the basics. But if you now want to make an argument that tariffs are good policy without recognizing the financial issues they it creates, well then that's a level of unseriousness. There are no solutions, there are only trade offs. Is it a good one? That's the question we should be asking. But now you know the direction he's going in this speech. You are the forgotten man. That's the revival here he's having. And I haven't forgotten, and I still eat my donuts just like you. From the place down the street, visiting where my grandfather worked. I'm sorry. His papa worked for forty years a company man. I know you. This is what This is well crafted and well done by the Vice president. This is Tony kats today. Three more things, Tony Katz, Tony kats today. Guys, good day, good day, weird day, weird day, good day. Maybe it'll be good weekend. I only hope for your sake. What are three more things? Well, these are things that should be front page news, but because of all of the front page news, it doesn't make the front pages. I'm telling you this Iran thing. Iran warns of a devastating response to US sanctions. Sure, sure they did. This is the same old boring crap. You are a boring group of people. You Iranian islam As zealot freaks. But the thing that was interesting was the Iranian President Poseskia, who was speaking the General Assembly of the Islamic Association of the Medical Society of Iran, quote, it is better to end the war today when we are in power and dignity in the whole world, acknowledges our victory and empathizes emphasizes that America, contrary to all regulations, attacked our schools, hospital and infrastructure and has hated in the world. I couldn't care less if we were hated in the world or not? Am I the only one. You hear this all the time, the left ones to talk about it, and you'll see people on news how America is despised. We don't care. We don't care. As we saw from the World's Cup. That's what your leadership says. The people once they get here, they're like, this place is amazing, The people are amazing, the food's amazing, the beauty is amazing. This place is amazing. That cannot be undone from the World's Cup that the people saw and they liked what they saw, and they would love for that to be where they lived. These European nations and these aslam As heellescapes. They want to talk about us being hated. You murdered fifty thousand people in Iran. You stone gay people to death. Women can't walk outside without approval. Who cares if you hate us? We're right, you suck. What Why is this such a weird thing as a society. Your society is bad and our society is good. Our society could be better, but your society will always be terrible. Nobody wants it, nobody, No one's got into you, man. Nobody wants what you've got to sell anyway. Let's get back to this. In the meantime, he states, does the president of Iran some people are sitting outside the circle because they do not know the state of the government, the state of the parliament, and the state of the commanders. They make comments and analysis even though they have not experienced any suffering or hardship, and then they talk about the cost. They do not find a single clause in this agreement that indicates a commitment. All commitments are related to the other party. He's talking about an agreement with US, a peace agreement with US, and who is he talking about the IRGC. He's talking about those who are making a piece deal impossible. My point is you hear me say this a lot. We discussed. We've gone through a gamut of things this week, guys. We discussed that. You know, on a matter of pr it hasn't been great for Trump. It hasn't. It has The President has given up. He doesn't have the will to take on the Iranian regime. But while he's not engaged in the kinetic activity, it has been about the economic sanctions, and it has been about the oil blockade. You'll just take them out economically, they will collapse because they're slowly collapsing what we referred to with Major Mike Lyons our military analysts as the siege mentality, and that is clearly working. Even Axios others relaying the fact that two things are happening. Oil is getting through the strait, because we're seeing oil move along the southern part of the Strait of Hormuz there or UAE and Oman on that coastline. The Iranians can't get to those tankers because they have their own issues. They either can't get to them because they can't see them because as Steven Yates pointed out, they've turned off their trackers. They don't have the technology to follow. They don't have the technology to engage any bombing or any more minds to put into the Persian Gulf. They don't have the technol anymore. They're blind, and we have done that to them. So this idea that they can't be taken on kinetically is not true. The idea that somehow they were going to be that easy to just wipe off the map, all right, a little tougher, but you should not have stopped for six weeks. Lord only knows where you would be right now, they can't stop the oil flowing through. And now we have outlets admitting that nearly seventy five eighty percent of pre war levels are getting through, which had us asking what why aren't oil prices down? And I've had people say to me, hey, listen, the price of the pump takes a while to come down. I didn't say the price of the pump. I'm talking about eighty six dollars a barrel oil. Why isn't it now seventy seven dollars a barrow? I didn't say twelve dollars a barrel. What I'm saying is what I'm asking here is if oil is getting through, when do we see the result. And I'm surprised President Trump has not been more aggressive about talking about this, and of course we've got his Economic d Day in addition to these other things going on. I think this is all causing the siege mentality. What it already transpired with the attacks, with the blockading of the oil, and they have no money. They're starting to crack, and they are saying this war should end so they can save face because they are in worse shape than they're telling us. This was an open statement of saying we can't do this anymore, we don't have the capability. I'm not arguing that they might not have some drones left, or some missiles left, or do some damage to a base here or a base there. Remember we said this about when they threatened European cities. We said these exact words. That is a desperation move. There's the proof, there's the proof. You know who's going to report on this? Us? It's just us, guys. It's you, me, we and us. That's it. You think CNN and ms now or m snow or misnow or whatever the hell they call themselves, you think they're gonna comment on this, They're gonna report on this and say, hey, this is a real cracking here of the Iranian regime and of these two disparate groups, the so called leadership and the IRGC. Oh yeah, oh, I think that's real. But that was actually not my three more things. It wasn't my three more things and my three more things. You have Starbucks cutting jobs, Starbucks laying off two hundred workers, and you say to yourself, okay, they're laying off at two hundred baristas. Oh no, no, no, sorry, laying off over two hundred corporate workers. This is part of the turnaround strategy, cutting two hundred corporate roles. This indicates about one hundred and twenty of the employee separations are associated with workers from its support team focused on designing and developing coffeehouses. And they decline the opportunity to relocate from Seattle to Nashville. Well, that's right, they move their HQ. That's right. Who in the world could stay in Seattle basically right now, it's the Seahawks and the Mariners. That's it. The only people staying in Seattle. I'm sure it's beautiful. I mean not downtown, but I'm sure the countryside, everything else. You got to the water there in the mountains beautiful. Maybe definitely worth a visit, I would argue, definitely worth a visit to all those other places and then get out while you can. And one hundred and four are organizational changes resulting from a structuring plans now under the new CEO that's Brian Nickel and iccol And there's been this conversation about restructure, that they have to redo things and rethink things in their stores and how they do business. All good businesses are always taking a look and saying, wait, is there a better way to do this? Is there a smarter way to do this? That doesn't always mean staff reductions. We take a look at Red Robin. I mean, that is a great story that Red Robin was crushing it as a as a not a fast couch and a casual restaurant that Applebee's, Friday's van and customer service reports were through the roof and everything was going terrific. And then somebody decided, hey, you know how we can make more money. Get rid of the bus boys. Yeah, the servers were clear of the tables, get rid of the bus boys. And when they did, it took the servers more time to clear the tables. So the servers were not able to turn tables as fast as they used to. So therefore the restaurant wasn't able to turn tables as fast, so they served less people. Wait times increased. The servers of course got angry because they had more work to do, and they were actually making less money because they had less tables and boom and scene. That was what I was looking for, and scene. Bus boys. They didn't see the value in bus boys. All they saw was a short term dollar. They didn't see the long term result, the value of the bus boy. We should be clear turning the table quickly. That's the everything. If you tell me, I'm I go to uh name the place and the wait is twenty minutes, I think most people in today's world except a twenty minute wait. If you tell me the wait is twenty minutes and the wait is twenty minutes, I'll say, okay, the wait was twenty minutes. If you tell me the wait is twenty minutes and the wait is thirty two minutes, I want to destroy everyone around me. What am I doing here? I'm living in hell. If you tell me the wait it is twenty minutes and the wait is only twelve and a half minutes, awesome. Oh that's great. They're so efficient here and everything gets better, even better if there's no way the table's available because you're on it. Also, and no one ever discusses this. I have never heard a restaurant tour discussed this. That doesn't mean they haven't set it. I don't know about you. When I see the staff working to clean tables, I feel better about where I'm at when I see them moving in concert to get things clean, to get things set, to get things moved away and they're sharing that responsibility and everybody's working on it. I'm like, yeah, they're on it. These people matter to them. That's good. So it's part of not only does it show an efficiency, which I like, it's part of the show. Look at how committed they are, look at the orchestration of it, look at the working together because the end goal means more for everybody. And I mean, if we want to engage, really what capitalism is about. It is about everybody working in their own best interest and it creates the best interest of others. That's what the story I Pencil is all about. But if you take a look at the bus boy and the server and the manager, if they're all working in tandem to get the table cleared and get the tables cleaned and then set for the next party to come in the door, everybody wins. The bus boy is going to get paid and tipped out better, the server is going to get better tips and more tips because they were able to turn more tables. And the manager has a happier staff because they're getting paid and happier customers and less complaints to him or her. That's the win. Everybody was getting something different out of it, but by working together they all got what they wanted. So is that altruism. No, it's not actually altruism, which brings us to a whole nother thing, which is the idea of group selection. Right. David Sloan Wilson, who is a biologist and his daughter is the mayor of Seattle, the Communist mayor of Seattle. So I caught Brett always a professor. I can't remember his name right now. He was an Oregon professor out of Oregon. He was discussing this. He was talking about this that David Solon Wilson talks about this like group selection concept, which is the idea that the altruistic group will always outdo the selfish group. Right, that's altruistic group's outcompete selfish groups. And the argument is it's not exactly true because you could have somebody in the altruistic group who's really selfish and is working with this group so they get exactly what they want. It kind of blows up the theory. I look at this and say that the last thing in the world I'm asking any way to do is be altruistic. What I'm asking to do is be honest, so we can see where we have complementary needs. If we work together, they are both in our own self interest. We both get what we want, even if those things are indeed different things. If I don't care what you get and you don't care what I get, that's better for everybody's that's the desire, that's the goal. And this all goes back to iepencil. If you want to look it up, look up Milton Friedman ipencil. It does a brilliant job of explaining all of this. And my point to bringing all this up is that Starbucks should remember you can't get rid of the people who got you there. Just remember you can have cuts. You still need to service the customer, which is job number one, and stop calling it a grande and vente. It's very weird. Then get yourself over to Incognate and protect your data from the data brokers, because they're out there putting together files on you your name, address, your medical records, voting records, and then they're selling it to the highest bidder, and that data is being used against you. These data brokers, it's a twenty billion dollar industry, and the scammers get an access to your file and the next thing you know, they're off to the race. As Americans are twenty billion dollars plus a year to these scammers. In cognity is there to help. In Cogniti dot com slash cats, I Ncogni. In Cognity dot com slash cats, you can get sixty percent off right now. They go data broker by data broker, getting your data off of these sites. And if anything creeps back on, they there, they are there, they are in cognity dot com slash cats to make sure that data is gone again. Get sixty percent off. Protect your family, protect your information in cognity dot com slash cats, get sixty percent off right now. This is Tony Kats today. So I just realized and three more things. I only got to two things. The other one is this Clancy trial, this woman who killed her three kids, and you've got women showing up to the trial to support Lindsey Clancy. You don't understand postpartum depression. You don't know how hard it is to have a baby. Whoa whoa whoa whao. This was more than postpartum depression. This is postpartum psychosis. That's the claim. She murdered her three kids by sending her husband out to pick up dinner and then brought them down to the basement and killed them one at a time. And these women are showing up to show their love and support. I'm no expert on postpartum depression, which I know is real, nor am I an expert on postpartum or postpartum psychosis. She did kill three kids, and there seems to be a bit of premeditation here. Well, the voices told her to do it. That is actually part of the defense. And there are psychiatrists, and there's a story. And she had even you know, texted her mother long before this happened. Hey, I feel like I'm gonna do something really bad here after having the kids. And so there's a story here. Don't get me wrong, there could be a lot to this, but the idea that we just have to excuse it because you don't know what women go through. She killed three children. Can we remember that first? Please keep it here. This is Tony Katz Today.
Speaker 1: Live from Vaal Hartbeyer and the Crossroads of America.
Speaker 2: It's Tony Katz Today. So her name is Jessica and she's just your friendly neighborhood. Isis inspired terrorist? I mean that's who she is. That's what happened. Tony Katz, Tony Katz today. Good to be here, Good to be with you. Her name is Jessica Bowie. She's thirty five years old, charged in a criminal complaint that was followed in the Northern District of New York for attempting to provide material support or resources to a designated foreign terrorist organization. Here's the story she plotted after repeatedly pledging a legiance to ISIS and started communicating with an FBI confidential source posing as an ISIS facilitator. Now, I want to make sure this connects to something that we discussed yesterday with Noah Rothmann of National Review. The amount of things that are interdicted, plots damaged, that is trying to be done to the United States by the Iranians. That number is overwhelming. He is correct, and it was a solid point. Is a very very large number. Constantly, the Iranians are trying to do damage to us. So are others, and so are those who are aligned with the others because they've decided we're evil. This is not something new. It's that the ability to radicalize and doctrine I pick your word, has become so much easier, as you know, because of social media, it's so much easier to target people, isolate people, and make them come over to this evil and to this hatred. So here you have this, this woman who reached out. How can I do this? How can I do this? America is so terrible? So an FBI, I mean, this is what they do. We always talk about when they get it wrong. Sometimes they get it right, and they deserve our respect. Posing as the source, posing as an isis facilitator, does this FBI confidential source. So Bowie starts discussing attacking the capital in Albany and asked for assistance making explosives. Here's the quote. I would like to target the state capital and do something to benefit the Umah and harm the enemies of God. Now you understand that Jessica Bowie, in my view of her, looking at her photo as a white woman who converted, she decided this is where the future is. How any woman could make this move to a conversion to Islam. It's something I cannot fathom nor understand. Now you can argue it's none of my concern. I guess you could argue that radical Islam is my concern considering it's a political system and it is not a religion, and it radicalizes people, and it believes that everybody in every part of society has to live under their rules. Yes, that part concerns me. Someone making a conversion, I can't say I can stop them. I can argue that I don't understand it. And I admit to you clearly without any reservation, that I women, especially in a society under a scheme that is absolutely oppressive of women. And no one can deny nor debate. You want to say the United States is oppressive, pressive of women, stop that the United States is not oppressive of women in the slightest cannot say the same thing about Islam. It is oppressive of women, and women voluntarily going that way. There's a whole there's an issue there, which is to say, what actually drives someone to that? Is it the idea of why does anybody join the gang to begin with? It's a concept of purpose, It's a concept of loneliness. And in this case, I won't be alone. I mean sure, I'll have to do this, that and that. I'll lose this, this and this, and I won't have this freedom. I won't have this life, but I won't be alone anymore. Let us not pretend that the mind is an easy thing to understand. We are people who support freedom, and we are people who support concepts of liberty. Right, which is the idea of certain basic guardrails. Because the freedom society in Toto, that becomes pretty rough. Having rules of the road that everybody understands. Right, here's the world in which we live. These are the guidelines of this rule that allows everybody to operate freely, but it still has a set of rules. If we were to have total freedom, you wouldn't have the set of rules. Then there are sets of rules that are oppressive. Some people, I guess like more oppression than others. So she wants to target the state capital. Her plan was to go after state senators in New York and then try and carry out future attacks against the White House and Times Square. During an August fifth meeting with FBI sources she believed were connected to Isis, she said the most important part was ensuring that the senators were killed, then talked about going after the president, saying it could be pursued in the future. Not only did she convert to Islam, she worked to promote Islam on social media, and then the investigators say she bought the material she believed would be used for an explosive device, and then wanted to buy a concealed handgun so she could shoot back if police approached during the operation. For the record, this a very heavy set woman with what I would assume are zero physical capabilities whatsoever. I think if she tried to reach for the gun, she would fall down and not be able to get up. On August nineteenth, she paid one hundred and fifty dollars for an inert firearm, magazine and ammunition and was shown an inert explosive device. Right they fed all this to her. Now, one could argue, so did they set her up? No, that does not seem to be the case whatsoever. She was an isis devote because she is lost and she reached out. And who was there for the reaching out? These informants, these sources. It part of it does play I guess a little bit sick, Like, my gosh, you gotta play along with these people, and then you gotta bring them in. They're already started in this direction. Hey, how do I kill state senators in New York? Was the question? This woman was asking, that's clearly where she wanted to go. Those are the conversations she had. Now, if you argue that there are people within a law enforcement who are engaged in trying to rope people in, well, we've heard those stories before and I would favor going after those people in trapping people. That's something that we deal with. This is not that this is exactly what we know to be. This is a group of people. It's certainly always liberal white women. Don't get me wrong, Liberal white women are a problem. But unhappy people, dangerously sad people, people who are easily manipulated, people who believe that somehow things could be better if they just murder all of these people. And this is where the Islamist lives and breathes. Because the Islamist believes this. Do we need to look any further than what we see out of the Iranian regime? The answer is no, not in the slightest. We don't need to look any further than this. We simply have to say to ourselves that we are amongst dangerous people, people who can be indoctrinated, people who can be swayed, people who can be mentally what's the word manipulated, destroyed, ripped, apart used, however you want to describe it. We have that all over and this isn't going to end quickly. It's not going to end overnight. One of the things that this shows us is that the only way ounce is through. We have said this before on many different occasions. This doesn't end with a snap of the fingers. Hey, everybody, stop being a moron. Isis is evil. It doesn't stop with that. This only stops over time if we make it stop, if we are clear in our assessments of who is in the wrong, and Islamis are always in the wrong because what they desire is wrong for Western civilization. They want us destroyed. How many more ways do you have to see it? We have to fight them with everything in us where they are, wherever they are, and we have to win. When we talk about where you send your kids to school, when we talk about indoctrination stuff and culture stuff, this is what we're talking about. This is what we have to combat. This is what we have to fight, and it's going to mean a little bit of fighting ourselves, but that's what it's going to take. It's the only way out, the only way out. Is through. Keep it here. This is Tony Kats today, Freedom two fifty. Because the celebration of America is not over. I don't know how this happened. It's like everybody's got to Independence Day and said, okay, the celebration of two hundred and fifty years of America is over. No no, no, no, no no. The signing of the declaration was only part of it. All the work we did afterwards deserving a celebration as well. And this is still the celebration year. Tony Katz, Tony Kats today. Great to be with you. And one of the cool things going on is Freedom two fifty, the Grand Prix in the streets of DC. This is an IndyCar race. And if you've never seen an IndyCar race, all right, I'm biased because not only am I in Indianapolis, the home of the Indianapolis five hundred. For the last ten years I've been the I've been able to do the pre race coverage. I do five hours of pre race coverage here. It is one of the coolest things I get to do. You do it from the track, and one of the great things I get to do is you know things are getting set up and you're there early because this is a broadcast. It starts at five or six am, depending.
Speaker 8: On the year.
Speaker 2: And so I'm there at like like three point thirty in the morning and everything's just starting to get set up and I get to have a cigar right next to the track. Every year, Oh I get I won't even tell you the places I get to have a cigar from. It is so cool. And like a few hours later, it's got three hundred plus thousand people in it. It's a small city, it's a large city. It's incredible how cool it is. An IndyCar is very cool. And this year, because well, Trump and Roger Penske, who owns the series, very very close. Penske also owns the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, which is a site to behold, and they decided to do an IndyCar race in DC. And they are doing this with a Freedom two fifty. They're calling it the Grand Prix. Incredible. Doug Bowls I spoke with him earlier. He's the president of not only the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, which is an incredible task in and of itself, he's the president of IndyCar, great and illustrious history in IndyCar all sorts of ways. He's a great mind, and so I caught him as they're gearing up for things. He was there with the President and the First Lady just yesterday and he called me today and he's standing there right there in turn one of this road course.
Speaker 10: Standing at turn one on the racetrack looking at our nations, a capitol and then down the long front straight away. It's going to be an amazing event to see, you know, the twenty five Indy cars out here running for two hundred and fifty miles to celebrate our two hundred and fifty anniversary.
Speaker 11: Country. Never done anything like this before.
Speaker 10: Obviously we've done street races, but this one has been a bit of a challenge just trying to put everything together, so many agencies to work with. But I think people will love the imagery. I think the racing is going to be fantastic, and I know all of our drivers can't wait. We got a beautiful seventy five pound trophy that's outstanding that somebody, somebody is.
Speaker 11: Going to come it almost like a Borger Warner trophy at some level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna say almost We're going to keep that at it almost there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, for sure, that's why. That's why I put almost there.
Speaker 2: You had an Indye car on the metro system, it was put on a train, it was driving through and you had posted about it. Like, if you had told me as a kid, I would see this moment, I wouldn't have believed you. This is a surreal kind of thing that's taking place.
Speaker 11: It's really surreal.
Speaker 10: You know, all of the when we made the announcement and we kind of talked about it and had some images of what it might look like, and even seeing the track being built over the last few weeks until I got here.
Speaker 11: And you walk around.
Speaker 10: It really is a surreal moment to think that we've got a racetrack just in the shadow of the Capitol and the Washington Monument on the other side. It's Yeah, as a kid who's grown up love and DC in our history of our country and all of those pieces, and actually working a part time out here at some point in my.
Speaker 11: Career, yeah, there's no way I would have ever believed this was going to happen.
Speaker 2: Talking to Doug Bowles, the president of Indy Car, You've got the Freedom two fifty coming up in DC. Now, I love this course, there's seven turns. I think it's seven, right, Yes, Okay, it isn't the most intense road course that you've got out there, but how it travels, it doesn't seem like there's a bad seat in the house. And that's straight away that heads down towards the capital. It's a remarkable, remarkable visual as a part of the race, right, as a part of the whole series. What is it that the drivers are saying about this course.
Speaker 10: I think really what they're saying about the course itself is just really the location. So it is a little bit unique in the sense that it's really a bunch of ninety degree corners with a little sweeper, like a little left right as you come out onto the short main straightaway that we have here. So in terms of technically, it's not the most technical road course.
Speaker 11: But to fit something in Washington, DC, this is really the only way we had it.
Speaker 10: What the drivers are saying is it's going to be so quick one point seven miles circuits, it's going to be physically taxing, it's.
Speaker 11: Going to have a lot of high speeds.
Speaker 10: So I think they're excited about it and that they're all trying to figure out where it's going to be the best place of the pass and are what's the strategy going to be for a long street race like this the longest street race in our history at two hundred and fifty miles.
Speaker 2: So and it does it does look like there's a real chance for speed. Some of these straightways are fantastic returns, as you said, not too brutal. There also doesn't seem to be a bad seat in the house. If you're coming to watch this race from wherever you are around the mall, you've got a vantage point for IndyCar and for introducing the sport maybe to people who aren't used to the sport, and certainly in DC they've never seen anything like this. What has that opportunity been.
Speaker 10: Like, Yeah, the best part is just the opportunity for people to be here and be part of it. And because the racetrack goes around the National Mall, and you think about the trees in the mall where we were unable to put up a lot of grand stands, You've got about six thousand grand stand seats and then people are going to have to move around and be able to see from different aspects. But we have a ton of massive video boards throughout the facility, so as people are here, they can also keep up with the race.
Speaker 11: Through the video boards that are going on.
Speaker 10: I think it's just going to be one of those when you see those images of events on the National Mall with people just craymed together, just enjoying whatever it is that's going on. I think that's the feeling that people are going to get and just really looking forward to, looking forward to celebrating with all the people that are here.
Speaker 2: Talking to Doug Bowles, the president of IndyCar and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and of course you were there yesterday the First Lady, Malania Trump announcing two million dollars for her foster Youth program from Fox, from IndyCar, IU and Purdue getting those dollars. Walk me through that project.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a really cool project.
Speaker 10: Fostering the Future is a program that the First Lady is really involved with that really helps foster care kids through their whole journey, but mostly focuses on when kids age out, when they get emancipated at eighteen and so for those kids, roughly twenty thousand of them a year, who don't who aren't adopted right and then they just they time out of the system and then there's nobody really there to help them, so especially education wise, and so one of the things that Fostering the Future does is help transition the education. So IndyCar and Fox we gave two million dollars Fostering the Future.
Speaker 11: Those scholarships will be used.
Speaker 10: Those two million dollars at Indiana University in Purdue University to help foster kids. So we announced that yesterday in the Rose Garden, which was pretty cool. I had an opportunit needed to speak there in the Rose Garden. It kind of it's a little intimidating when you're standing at the podium and the Rose Garden and then the front row looking and staring at you as the President of the United States and the first Lady and Roger Pinsk. But it was a pretty cool moment, certainly a cool project for us.
Speaker 11: To be involved in.
Speaker 10: It is one of the things we love to do in IndyCars is continue to give back and invest in our youth.
Speaker 2: Doug Bowles is his name, President of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, a president of IndyCar. The race is Sunday. What time does this thing start?
Speaker 10: You know, we will pre race on Fox will be early. I think we started like ten o'clock, is almost treating it like an Indy five hundred pre race. And the green flag will be shortly shortly around right around twelve thirty.
Speaker 2: And is there a possibility this race comes back to DC? Is this something we can see more often?
Speaker 10: What I love about this race is is as much as people want to talk about this as President Trump's event, and it really is, he allowed us to get this done, but the Democrat mayor of DC loves us and she'd love it to come back. I will just see how this thing goes.
Speaker 11: It's a pretty expensive proposition.
Speaker 10: It's a five one one C three charity we set up, so we're not making money on it. In fact, we're investing dozens of millions of dollars to make this happen to celebrate our country's birthday.
Speaker 11: So we just need to look at it afterwards to make a decision.
Speaker 2: The mayor of d C Muriel Bowser, and on this she's been proactive. It's been kind of interesting to watch. This is good for any city. Doug Bowles, president of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and of IndyCar, I appreciate you taking the time to be with us. This is good for DC. And yeah, I think there's an excitement that's it's not getting super reported on. I think there's an excitement that's absolutely growing here in a big way, that this is a cool event. It's gonna be a lot of fun. I didn't know that about the grand stands though. I thought, you know, I was looking at the track and looking at the map, like, there's a lot of cool places to see this race from only six thousand in grand stands. It's gonna be mostly down the straightaway. The straightaway is awesome because, as I understand it, the straightaway heads them down Pensiling. It's directly towards the Capitol. That's the site in front of them, and that's super groovy. Oh and I'm sure that none of these drivers ever thought they'd get a chance to road course DC. I think it's going to be something that appears on the schedule. It could be a time to time one. Right, they're gonna have to work out, as he's talking about the economics with DC, to make this happen. DC should want to make this happen, and this shouldn't be political. We have a Democrat as president. They should also want to see this happen one thousand percent. This is a lot of fun looking forward to the race on Sunday. Check it out for yourself. Much more to get to I'm Tony Katz and this is Tony Katz Today. Find everything at Tony Katz dot com. It is pretty exceptional when they prove your point, isn't it Like you're saying something about the people you disagree with politically or culturally, or some thought that you have, and then someone comes from out of nowhere and improves your point and you're like, ha ah, that's the best. That is the best. When all the planets are aligned and everything's with you, and well, this is the case with the communists in a progressive and a democratic party. Everything is aligned that what they are has nothing to do with what they say they are. Tony Katz. Tony Katz Today an absolute pleasure. We're the party of working people. We're the ones who really care. It's those evil Republicans who are trying to destroy democracy. They embrace communists, but we're the ones who want to destroy the constitution. We want to destroy democracy. They have embraced a group of people these communists known as the DSAY Democratic Socialists of America, which is of course a lie. It's just a name they call themselves. It forces you to call them socialists as if there's a difference, and there's not. There's not. It's just a question of how far down the road you've gone. Whether you're at the first mile or you're at the twentieth mile, you're still on the road. You're still a communist. That's the end goal. That's where the socialist goes, always, always, always, always, always, Now, if you want to argue with the Europeans this and the Europeans that none of these people are Europeans, boo boo, they want Castro, they don't want Macron. Come on, let's at least approach the subject with honesty and clarity. They are big tent on the communists, and we have said so, we have discussed this clearly, and every time you turn around they prove it to you. Maybe it is the actual communist, Angie Nixon, who's won the Democratic nomination for Senate in Florida. Maybe it's her talking about prisons.
Speaker 12: And also like that, like is not radical, it's not extreme to want to make sure that we and for profit prisons. What's wrong with that because all they want is cheap labor or free labor modern day slavery, right like, there's nothing wrong with wanting to end those things. There is nothing.
Speaker 9: Wrong with wanting to make sure.
Speaker 12: That people have the things that they need to live a decent, high quality life.
Speaker 2: To go from for profit prisons to free healthcare, free this, free that, free the other. See how they connect these things. These things are very different things. One could argue about whether or not we should have for profit prisons while still recognizing the importance of needing prisons because there are people who have broken the law, but they can't say that because they don't believe in breaking the law. They are the ones who want to defund the police, and the Big ten Democrats say, come on in. So every conversation they have about prisons is actually part of a larger conversation, And every conversation they have leads to a conversation about why somebody else should give to you, somebody else has to care for you, somebody else has to provide for you. This is who they are. This is exactly the conversation that takes place from Ed Marquis, who is the Democrat senator from Massachusetts. He's running in the primary against Democrat Congressman Seth Moulton, also a wild leftist, a wild wild leftist, and Ed Markey, who is the guy who brought you the Green New Deal. His argument is we're not going left enough. We have to be more progressive.
Speaker 13: Senator Marky, it is clear the Democratic Party is at an inflection point right now. What's one way your party needs to course correct in the next Congress.
Speaker 9: Our party has to become more progressive.
Speaker 6: We have to stand up for what the people are talking about at the grassroots, especially young people.
Speaker 9: They support Medicare for all. They know the.
Speaker 6: Healthcare system in our country is a sick care system.
Speaker 9: They want to fix. They want a Green New Deal.
Speaker 6: They want to take what I've already let on and they want to build it even bigger because they know we can reduce greenhouse gases, lower prices, and employee union workers all at the same time they want They are free transit.
Speaker 2: So now we need free buses as well. You need universal healthcare, which means you lose all control over your medical future. Doctors become slaves, It's exactly what it means. And also free buses catch what he did, Just like you heard the communist Angie Nixon discussing the candidate from Florida. She started with for profit prisons. It ends with everybody deserves free stuff. He starts with green new deal, does the Senator, and he ends with free buses. It's never about the subject, it's at all of it. The objective is you pay for them. You don't control you. They control you. It's not because I say so, it's because they say so. And they've said it twice. And what do I say about it? You gotta love it when that happens. I mean, you don't love them. They're all just backcraft crazy. But how easy it is to take a look at what they're saying, listen to what they're saying, and then share it with friends and say, good lord, look how easy that is. Look what they're about. And while that's happening, Chuck Schumer, the leader of the Senate Democrats, he's all sorts of welcoming.
Speaker 9: I wonder if you know what your take is.
Speaker 2: You know, you have a.
Speaker 14: Sort of surprising offset in Florida, right with a candidate who certainly more to the left of you know, yet it back by you know, folks like you, what do you make of this rise and DSA.
Speaker 9: And then then what that could mean for It's.
Speaker 15: Well, we're a big ten party, and you know, not everyone has the same exact view on every single issue. But if you look at the overall issues, the costs that people pay, the chaos in the Trump administration, you see it daily.
Speaker 2: This is not the story. This is what he wants to be the story. The story is, here's the leader of the Democrats saying, we embrace this communism, we embrace this radicalness. It's not that they want to do away with for profit prisons. It's that they want to do away with prisons and cops. It's not that they want a green new deal. It's that they want total control over your life, including your air conditioning, how much you drive. And also that's why you get the free bus, free buses, you don't have to draw. Every time you see a conversation about road diets and they're taking away lanes. We need more bike lanes, we need more of this. This is about trying to get less cars on the road every single time. That's the way it works in their world. They have more control and you have less choices every single time. The answer is why aren't you doing more for them as opposed to them doing more for themselves? They're who was describing this, Oh, I forget her name. She was talking about the locus of control. Have you ever heard the expression before? Locus of control? So, locus of control is the idea of whether or not you think you have control over your own life. Right, So it goes back to the fifties, right, locus your place. It comes out of the Latin. Do you believe that you have an internal capability to control your life or do you believe that it is external forces that control your life. It's a good question. Actually, this, this is a it could be seen. And I've been it's it's been well over a year now. I have been stuck in a struggle about nature versus nurture. And you say to me, Tony, you're weird. I admittedly true, right fact, if you've met me, I am, I'm I'm not a bro and I have a hard time browing out the other. Last weekend I actually spent I like UFC. My kids crazy about UFC, so I definitely watch UFC. And I did you know in the early days and I do now. But I'm not somebody who hangs out with a group of guys and does this. And I've tried this a couple of times. It's not I am hard in that way, Like I don't. I have a hard time just relaxing out and growing out. I did it this past weekend. I was very impressed. I was very impressed on myself. I'm like, I can, I can bro out. I was still wearing a button down shirt, but I can brow out. Dang it. This nature versus nurture thing I get. Maybe not everybody thinks about this stuff. I do get that, but I think I think maybe secretly more people do than they realize. When I look at my own kids, when I look at myself, am I a product of the nurturing I got? Or am I born in this way? How do these things move? And a lot of this has come from my kids, and you know, my kids are pretty solid, well adjusted kids. I'm very thankful. I'm fortunate in that way. And very often when you discuss things they're doing and what's going on, people will say, what it's because you raised them, right. I can't. I can't take that like it just it doesn't hit me right, because to take that, I mean, they mean it as a confident. It's a kind thing to say. I get it, but I can't tell you it was me, And I can't even tell you it was my wife, although she's pretty fundantastic. Don't I give the credit to them? And am I really focused on giving the credit to them because I didn't necessarily come from a place where the credit was given to me. There was a desire to sometimes take credit for things. So I've heard other people say, well, that's the way we raised them, and that's what about them. I automatically gravitate to that, But I am curious, is it nature? Is it nurture? What is the mix? This locus of controlled conversation is in that same mix, in that same vein what is happening in your life? Is that your responsibility? Or is that because of external forces? The conservative sees their locus of control internally and the liberal sees the locus of control externally. And there was an argument being made that when it comes to concepts of happiness, those with an internal locus of control, they are happier people. I believe that to be true. We have had this exact conversation when it comes to transgender madness. Well, you have to let them do this. You have to let them take drugs, you have to let them get chemically castrated, you have to let them have these these disgusting mutilation surgeries. And you have to buy into pronouns and do this. Otherwise they're going to do self harm. All this will not bring them happiness. Happiness comes from within, not from without. I have said that on the show a million times, being a guy who has battled depression and was suicidal for swassa of my twenties. It comes from within one thousand percent. Resolve these things, being resilient, being able to persevere. These are good things, right. This is a bit of stoicism for sure, but that's where it comes from. By the way, nine eight eight, that's the suicide hotline. Now, nine eight eight. I never had to call. I never did a call. Maybe I should have at the time. But if you need to call, do that. You're absolutely worth it. You are in control of your life and you can control it. Go do that. Nine eight eight is the number. Happiness comes from within. We've discussed this a million times. That isn't the way the left works. Their entire philosophy is that it must come from others, it must be provided to you. Therefore you are dependent. Now, the thing about dependence, Oh and I've got more proof of the madness of the party because the thing that kicked me off was rocana. But I'll get to that another time. The thing about dependence is that once you put yourself as dependent, you no longer have the ability to change what it is you are dependent on. It can change, you cannot change it. You would have to break away. And that's how rageously difficult. That's the horror show of dependency. If you are dependent on government for food, right, free this and free that, and then the rations become smaller and smaller. What are you supposed to do if you complain, Well, you're the problem that everybody is. This is what everybody gets. Why do you think you're special? Oh, you want to go out and create and do that on the backs of other people and exploit them. What kind of person are you? That's what happens. They don't create a world where things grow, They create a world where things shrink. They create a less then, and the most the thing that most is created less than is the most the shrinks is your own soul, your own capability, your own capacity, your own desires, your own wants, your own inner strength gets reduced to nothingness. And now you're totally dependent, and now you can't think. And that's when you realize that Atlas Shrug is a very good book. This is where where they're going. This is who they are. I shouldn't say this is where they're going. This is where they want us to go. This is who they are. They admit it, they're clear about it. Their own words show it. This is what the communism is. Do you want to be dependent on others or do you want to depend on yourself? Faith in others is one thing. Dependent on yourself is everything. You are the capable one. That's the message. It's a better message for young people. It's a better message for old people. It's a better message for America. You are capable, and these communists don't think you are. Don't give them any power. Whatever you do. This is Tony Kats today. Find everything I do over at Tonykats dot com. So the Iranian president, that's Pozshkian. I haven't heard his name in a while. He wants an end to the war, coming out and saying so it was a speech in front of the General Assembly of the Islamica Association of the Medical Society of Iran. Wow, that's a mouthful, Tony Katz. Tony Katz today, good to be with you. Quote it is better to end the war today when we are in power and dignity in the whole world, acknowledges our victory and emphasizes that America, contrary to all regulations, attacked our schools, hospitals and infrastructure and is hated in the world. That's a translation of the text. And he took a look at hardliners and criticized people quote sitting outside the circle because they do not know the state of the government, the state of the parliament, and the state of the commanders. They make commitments and analysis even though they have not experienced any suffering our hardship, and then they talk about the cost. Translation, this is a crack. Everything they say about the US. Who cares? This is a crack, A very interesting one. We'll see what it is. The weekend brings find everything I do at Tony Cat. Be sure to subscribe over at YouTube tonycats Today and Instagram. Tony Katz. I'll catch you guys on Monday, Everyone take care