Speaker 1: Hold chess Man house Woman's Garie wanna help you to.
Speaker 2: Gary, Gary herb tea in the colore the other day and sitting in for Alfrita this morning, Gary wlcome the one and on They aren't Franklin til the show this morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Rickie, Good morning on the Marys, Good morning, and.
Speaker 1: You Thursday a beautiful beautifld in the neighborhood. And here's what's happening in celebrity news.
Speaker 3: Job buy you.
Speaker 1: Barbie Honey is being attacked again. Do y'all know who by Barbie is? You don't, Why'm gonna tell by you Barbie is aka name that's a missus Angel Reese, y'all of the Atlanta Dream. They said this girl was caught again with another line. I don't know why they saying missus Angel like because she does not like and has no reason to lot.
Speaker 3: But they're saying, y'all, there honey to buy you.
Speaker 1: Barbie said that she never played with the Barbie dolls as a childhood.
Speaker 3: She let in the world know that she did not play with one.
Speaker 1: Now they say miss Ree's Honey is known by her nickname Barnie, Byu Barbie.
Speaker 3: And shy Town Barbie.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna tell y'all released a limited edition of angel Ree Sixnyture Barbie dolls that retails for thirty four ninety five, saying yat to. The doll is still available at the Barbie store online and in retail stores like Walmart and Target.
Speaker 3: Now miss reached, y'all, Oh this is so touching.
Speaker 1: She was dragged y'all, proclaiming that she never played with Barbie dolls when she.
Speaker 3: Was little because they didn't have dolls that looked like her.
Speaker 1: Now ex usually reminded her that she previously y'all said that she played with Barbie dolls as a child.
Speaker 3: They say, little gids together, did you or didn't you? But my thing is this though, I mean, who cares well? But people need but don't be.
Speaker 4: We would find something else to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they say this girl say she thinks she invented the black Barbie dolls.
Speaker 4: They said, she don't, and she's grateful that she has one. She's a very humble, grateful girl and she appreciates everything.
Speaker 3: So this is stupid.
Speaker 1: Well, I know one thing. The people are saying this and it's just not a good look and I feel bad. But I as a child will confess I played with Barbie dolls. My neighbor was Shell, and he said, had Barbie dolls.
Speaker 3: And I used to.
Speaker 2: Out there playing a little lead football.
Speaker 3: We played with Barbie dolls.
Speaker 1: Could be the sports, yeah, yeah, well but I mean, hey, but in the NFL, man, I could have been been like the rest of the NFL players they're talking about right now.
Speaker 3: But I'm glad to see hand for the tea bow. That's what it was about.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I congratulations y'all, honey, So miss Barbie. Honey, I mean, hey, if you're playing with the dolls, you did, and you did? Did you play with Barbie dolls?
Speaker 3: I did? I played with all of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, g I Joe, I had g I Joe snoopy snow cool machines, Barbie dolls, all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 3: Easy bake of and I had the best of both worlds.
Speaker 4: That's both girls.
Speaker 1: I love Baby. That's all right, honey. Well, I'm gonna still stick with Barbie.
Speaker 3: Moving on loving the news job rather Nigga muyat. They said this.
Speaker 1: Girl's face and back latch it for charge, and now this Jesu they say for charging her fans only ten thouars a month to join her exclusive spaces on X dot com.
Speaker 3: Now, they're saying, y'all.
Speaker 1: The monthly subscription for access to Nigga's exclusive content.
Speaker 3: Sparked rumors that she is broke now. They said, the pink board.
Speaker 1: Now that you go, that's the pink boarbie, they said, the pink Barbara rapper forty three, announced y'all the deal on X spaces On Friday. She informed her follow y'all that she activated subscriptions on her X account.
Speaker 3: She said, quote, I finally did it. You can now subscribe to my ex account, she wrote. Nikka out of y'all.
Speaker 1: Exclusive spaces and content, welcome her board now as up to YOULTA. Over three thousand fans y'all paid for monthly subscriptions, but others criticized Nigga, saying that she is broke. I know Nikka said that she is broke out and needs an additional source of income. Dude, the cosse, Oh, we.
Speaker 4: All like an additional source of income? Ain't not wrong with that? Can you imagine if she get a million people, that's all.
Speaker 3: Ten dollars come on?
Speaker 4: Now that that's that's a good little situation right there. I'm about to look into that for my set. Need money coming from all types of directions. Money on grown trees. No, no, you got to work for it, Gary.
Speaker 3: But my thing is though, I mean, ten dollars is not that much, But what do they subsclain it to?
Speaker 4: Just content? Personal content that they get for themselves. You know, stuff that everybody don't get to see. You subscribe and you get conscient that nobody else gets to see and real Nicki Minaj fans love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then my quick free story yall.
Speaker 1: Now, I know that they say they not broke, but people were saying at one point they could be broke.
Speaker 3: They're still talking.
Speaker 1: About jay Z and Beyonce and they say, Gary, baby jay Z, y'all know, you know you talked about it, yester.
Speaker 3: He dropped their verse on her remix single music.
Speaker 4: They sound great together, they know it's gonna do great, and it is doing great.
Speaker 3: Well, just let Beyonce do then, why you gotta get on it because he's g What is wrong with you? That's his wife?
Speaker 4: Okay, Bonnie and Clyde get out of here. Gary, you can't even do nothing with this.
Speaker 3: She was in same white with lemonade. But hey, and they still together. Hey there, Well, I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: On each other's track, steal steal pop.
Speaker 2: Just waiting on he be waiting on somebody to break up. I told you, I hear everybody that singing. They want everybody else to want jays to be at home, trying on clothes, walking in the middle street in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Whatever not. The saying did y'all know what time it is?
Speaker 5: Ricky?
Speaker 1: The clue to day hunt is one of my favorite clues. My clue to y'all is magnesium. On the high end, you say magnesium, and on the lawn, just say a beautiful whitish gray. That's your clues for the time.
Speaker 2: Y'all give it up and garry with it.
Speaker 3: Not the morning shot.
Speaker 5: I got to work on here, wait each other with me?
Speaker 3: Productor shall? I want to know what you're calling them from?
Speaker 6: So come on, Tait, Welcome, John Gunn happen three year anniversty Tuter Alabama chariot to then wake up, wake up, Wake up, making Georgia, Lady, wake up.
Speaker 7: It's Park calling from Akron, Hey, Gary, Maria business right love.
Speaker 6: Yo, wake up, wake up Acrons.
Speaker 4: This is Tracy.
Speaker 6: I'm calling from Grand Rapids I want to wake up.
Speaker 8: The Richie Smiley Morning Show a Black America. Can we start organizing the fifth anniversary of Chair Team?
Speaker 6: Wake up, wake us, wake up, let's get it done.
Speaker 9: Wake up you listening on your lady? Waity y? What's your because we go next?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Wake up?
Speaker 5: Hey, Seaney?
Speaker 9: Wake up, Yay, wake up, stake up, wake up, Wake up Baltimore, Wake up. Let's be a wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up bright.
Speaker 3: You're welcome with you, John y'all, make.
Speaker 6: Sure you take out my exclusive sit.
Speaker 3: Down with little Boosy Man.
Speaker 2: Listen on my podcast on the Spot you have if you have never seen Boozy open up like this before. Man, you're about to see something. So we talk about fatherhood or his partner and more so listen. You can find it or wherever you listen to your favorite podcast on catching on YouTube at Ricky Smiley on the Spot. All right, Rason Mind in the Morning Show, Jeff Johnson got three things you need to know?
Speaker 8: Jeff?
Speaker 5: What up? Man?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 6: Rick?
Speaker 8: What's up? Everybody? What's up?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 10: Good to be on with you, sir, Good to be with you, Jeff, he man, So listen last week we talked about the Democratic Party fracturing, and Tuesday.
Speaker 8: Was wasn't a preview anymore. We're seeing it.
Speaker 10: Michigan, Missouri, New York all voted and depending on who you ask, Democratic Party either had his best night in years or one that feels dangerous. And I want to talk about it today, not a Democratic or Democratic or Republican, but as somebody who's thinking about what it means for us, for black folks when the party that we've leaned the hardest on starts pulling apart, not really at the seams, but starts expanding in ways we haven't seen before. Now, I want to be clear to folks, y'all, y'all never gonna catch me saying I don't think anybody should vote for some of y'all that hit me last week. And also I'm not saying that we haven't had gains in supporting the Democratic Party. My thing is we got to have our own agenda. And so this real clear Rick what we saw on Tuesday. Michigan Senate progressive abdul I said narrowly beat establishment favorite Haley Stevens for.
Speaker 8: The Democratic nomination, have to being.
Speaker 10: Outspent eleven to one, with a ton of a pack of line money coming her away. Bernie Sanders AOC campaign for him, and he faces Republican Mike Rodgerson in November for the seat Gary Peters is vacating Michigan governor primary.
Speaker 8: Also we saw trump back Representative.
Speaker 10: John James won the GOP nod and Secretary of State Joscelyn Benson advances for the Democrats. So in Missouri this was I mean, it's one of the most heavily black districts in the country. The Establishment won this one. Representative Wesley Bell back by National Party money and APAC money be former Rep. Corey Bush, a Progressive assist and part of the.
Speaker 8: Squad in a rematch.
Speaker 10: This this was really telling on a lot of levels about what I think a lot.
Speaker 8: Of black folks at the local level are fighting.
Speaker 10: When they feel like there is a candidate that is supported more sometimes by outside forces than inside. But we're gonna come back to that reporting this week, Actio says the Congressional Black Caucus members are telling incoming DSA aligned Democrats listening to this Rick, including black candidates like Charles Ribb and Pennsylvania and others. There are members of the Congressional black Hawk is telling incoming congressional members that if they don't vote in favor of Hakeem Jeffries for Speaker, they can't be in the CBC. That they if they don't support Hakeen. They're telling them this, and listen. I have been a support of the CBC. There are a lot of CBC members that I consider friends.
Speaker 8: I think this is.
Speaker 10: Really interesting because clearly this is party politics and they want to see Hakeem Jeffries a Speaker of the House if they win.
Speaker 8: Back to Congress.
Speaker 10: But I think there are a lot of people that are really concerned when you have members that are coming in that may not be your rank and file Democrats, but are still Democrats, and you're telling them they can't be a member of the CBC if they don't.
Speaker 8: Support Haken Jeffries. It's going to be interesting to.
Speaker 10: See if this is like we're rallying the troops and we're making sure everybody is in line, or are you creating more fracture as we go forward? And so there's a lot to talk about as we move forward. I really want to know what y'all think. I want to know if you think this is great tactics I want to know what you think about DSA and I want to know what you think about out Can.
Speaker 8: Black folks do what we see ds A.
Speaker 10: Doing, which is coming up with our own agenda, running our candidates and not running from the Democratic Party And some of you think I'm telling you to do, but creating a power based and leverage to do something that we've never done before. Let me know what you think, y'all hear me a jest nation on I G. I really want to know your thoughts on this.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that, Jeff, y'all re am out of morning show.
Speaker 6: I'm glad you picked up the pall away.
Speaker 8: I'm glad you picked on this fall boy drumming in the morning by twins in the morning.
Speaker 3: Let me teach you. So let me tell you something, Rick no Full, you started fashing shady. I was at work. I'm talking about sided it.
Speaker 8: I was right there for the turn on that street that when you turn then or screen to come in the parking lot.
Speaker 6: And guess what shout me and my my goal ride with me to she dropped me off at work. Get what shout?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: She come out that man is on the radio.
Speaker 3: Were really weird, Bush, I like that trying come out. Who that man? Who that man right there?
Speaker 6: Shout Hey, I.
Speaker 3: Just wanted to hang out with black Tony for a minute.
Speaker 10: He's Frankment on Fox five on Fox News.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to have no Tony, no people people. That's right, cool. I ain't got no people to lead. But my boy not putting respect me. Come out. I like your bush right there?
Speaker 6: He called deep like that? Come black tone. Why you don't talk deep like that?
Speaker 8: I wanted to meet him, said give.
Speaker 6: Me a.
Speaker 3: Walk, heyla, Tony, that's you.
Speaker 2: Do you say that you want to be you wanted to be be a member of Omega's our Franklin as the president of my chapter.
Speaker 6: He's a president on your talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey we can talk.
Speaker 8: We can talk about that, but but first you got to give me that phon so I can call you girl.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, Now she was telling me this starting Now you're trying me shot.
Speaker 3: I was trying to give you a h you you the benefits, show you some respect by Tony.
Speaker 6: Now, but look, why are you talking like that?
Speaker 10: In the morning, was fuss in the car with the girl and then my girl talking out, Who I like here boss?
Speaker 6: Not now? Okay, now she walking, that's on the screen. Now she's walking down the street. Catch the goo boy, catch the boss. Answer about this car.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow, kid Boss, your girl got mad cause our Franko was reading the new?
Speaker 7: How how was your How was your? How was you reading the news? R? Frank What was coming up next to the Ricky Smoiley Morning Show. It's black Tony's girl, right, they got.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, Now if I come up there and put hands on you now and then then.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be in trouble.
Speaker 3: Shot. But what do you want to do?
Speaker 6: I'm talking about what.
Speaker 3: You are right now? What you are me?
Speaker 1: Know what.
Speaker 3: Beef at all? Brother? N This ain't no beef.
Speaker 6: This beef swamped chicken everything. But it's a whole five.
Speaker 2: Come up.
Speaker 7: There's some chitterlings in there too, black Tony, blease chi lings, not chitlings, chitterly.
Speaker 3: That's all. What's up? Hey?
Speaker 6: Bring bring your dee bossed air downstair and bit up the words down here down the street.