Speaker 1: Line from vall Hartblind and The Crossroads of America.
Speaker 2: It's Tony Katz today.
Speaker 1: So a thirty eight year old is outside of the Trump National Golf Club in ranch Apalos, just hanging out, just walking down the street.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No no no no no no no no no no, no no no. He's scouting, he's looking, he's keeping an eye on things. Deputy is assigned to the Lomita Sheriffs Station, responded to the golf course after planes closed. Federal agents reported a suspicious individual on the property.
Speaker 2: The guy was walking onto.
Speaker 1: The golf course taking pictures and quote a peer 'ring to monitor security planning activities because the president was coming to town.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this.
Speaker 1: Is just another guy in a long list of people who are trying to kill the President of the United States because he, like everybody in America, has been told, well, you know, the president's the threats to democracy or some other nonsense horsecrap like that. We've been saying this from the beginning for over a decade. The people of MSNBC, NOW, ms NOW and lots of left leaning outlets have been calling for a lone wolf, have been calling for damage to be done for the to the president. They have wanted this and they did not get what they wanted in Butler, Pennsylvania, and nothing has changed. Tony Katz, Tony Katz Today, that is me, that is the show. It's a pleasure to be with. You find everything I do at Tony katz dot com. Live streaming on YouTube, just go to Tony Kat's Rumble, Tony Kat's great platform, Love the Rumble, and then of course on Twitter which is known as x Tony Katas and Facebook Tony kats Radio. That's all the places you can find us. Go be a part of the show, getting the chatroom hit like subscribe, do all the things if you would.
Speaker 2: So we have this arrest.
Speaker 1: We know that this man has been detained, a thirty eight year old of Downey, California. He was carrying a sixteen round magazine loaded with hollow points in his pants pocket.
Speaker 2: Now he just had the magazine.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's allowed to have a magazine unless, of course, there's a reason why he's not. Because the local reporting from KTLA says that he has a handgun and the ammunition. He wasn't just carrying a magazine just by itself loose at his home. They found an I legally modified AR Star style rifle. Learn how to talk, Tony. Just so we remember AR does not stand for assault rifle. Just want you just need the lefties to know these things. A nineteen eleven forty five caliber pistol, an AR platform, upper receiver, body armor, high capacity magazines, a large quantity of pistol and rifle ammunition.
Speaker 2: I don't know what large quantity is.
Speaker 1: Notebooks containing what investigators describe as concerning statements, and two radio signal devices.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the part that you should be paying attention to.
Speaker 1: That's the part that you should be paying attention to. Why would you need well, why would you need radios? Who's on the other end of the radio. The investigation, according to the Sheriff's Department, is being conducted in close coordination with the FBI Joined Terrorism Task Force and the US Secret Service. I'll say it again for the people in the cheaps seats. The objective of all of these talking heads is the harm to the President of the United States. The objective was to bring harm and to intimidate Supreme Court justices under Joe Biden when no protection was given to Justice Kavanaugh, and we now are forced to ask the question about whether or not that has changed justice Amy Cony Barrett. Some people have called on her to walk away. You're not built for this. They're going to try and scare you and threaten your children every day to get the results they want on the Supreme Court. That's what they want to do. I can understand the concern. I can also understand that you can't bow down to this. I understand why you went to Congress said we need more for security. What do you think is happening here? This is a danger. Joe Biden put the Supreme Court justices in danger. Wanted to him and the cabal that was running the country. Never think a good thought of Joe Biden. Wish the man well and leave it be. His legacy is one of unbelievable, unmitigated, undoubted failure, of lies, of fraud, of deceit, of hating the American people. That's who Joe Biden is. The history books should write it.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: It could be that this guy is just mentally disturbed. It could be that this guy is just just a little bit nutty.
Speaker 2: It could be nothing. I mean.
Speaker 1: When we say body armor. I just want to make sure we understand are we talking about a bulletproof vest. I don't think it's a weird thing for someone to have an AR platform upper receiver. Well, if they build their own firearms, I don't think that that is something odd to have a nineteen eleven can I share? I've never been a gun guy, and I'm gonna get yelled at.
Speaker 2: Gonna. I am about to get yelled at. In ways.
Speaker 1: I am a Second Amendment guy. I would never call myself a gun guy. And the reason that I'm not is that it takes a lot of study. That's not where I ever found my interest. I'm also one of the few people I know I can't stand shooting.
Speaker 2: You know, if people go to the range and they love going to the range, I can't stand it. I have never ever ever liked it.
Speaker 1: I have always found it to be a tedious exercise. It's like listening to Rosi o' donald tell me about her healthy habits. It's just exhausting, and as opposed to Rosi o' donald, it goes on for forever. I'm gonna get yelled at. I always have been about this. I am absolutely a guy. I am vehement in my defense. It's just not where I find my relaxation in everything else when it comes to firearms, which bring me to the comments where Brian says every gun person has at least one nineteen eleven.
Speaker 2: It's not comfortable. And this is where I'm gonna get yelled at. I know I'm gonna get yelled at. I know it's coming. Just do it, get it over with. It's fine. I hear you.
Speaker 1: I just and you have to get you the crux of your hands in there. And I just don't.
Speaker 2: Don't. I know.
Speaker 1: Maybe I just haven't done it right. Maybe I haven't engaged in enough. It could totally be me. I would never tell somebody not to have a nineteen eleven. I am saying I have tried it, and I have said no, thanks.
Speaker 2: Oh you want to talk about unpopular onions? There it is. Do I think owning a nineteen eleven is weird? No.
Speaker 1: So there's a whole series of things on this list that are meant to sound scary. I don't know what any of it is yet, Like the actual weaponry doesn't sound scary to me at all, doesn't sound scary in the slightest. I'm curious what the notebooks contain. I'm curious about concerned about the two radio signal devices. What in the world does that mean? But more than anything, we need to understand that there is still an objective, that there has been nothing that has been toned down, tamped down by the left. It is still at a fevered pitch. Should it stop, of course it should stop. Will it stop? Absolutely not, absolutely not. The objective is to do harm, and they have come to not only want this, but to accept this, to value.
Speaker 2: This, to well rationalize it. I should say, wait, we have to do this. Trump's just a threat.
Speaker 1: Once we get rid of Trump, then everything can be fine, everything can go back to normal. It was like when The New York Times was in Trump's first term. They were talking about the fact that they had to go against their principles and go against journalistsic integrity because Trump was such a threat. But now that Trump lost to Joe Biden, feel the air quotes, I do that something just to drive people crazy. Now now we can get back to real journalism. They said that, like anybody would ever trust the New York Times Again, I put forth to you that this is everything they have wanted, everything they have put together, everything they have tried to achieve. I am not surprised that there is somebody out there who, in my view take on this situation, this is somebody who was looking to do harm. Now innocent until proven guilty. I can wait for more information, but I think the story is well known. I don't think there's anything.
Speaker 2: Left amongst the left to say that it wasn't what it was.
Speaker 1: It was a guy looking for an opportunity to see where his opportunity would be. That's my take, and I say it very clearly. I don't like jumping ahead. I don't like rushing ahead. I want to get all the data I have. This This says to me that this is somebody looking to do harm. I'll let the investigation go forward. But do I believe that the left is still looking for someone to do harm? Sadly yes, And they have done nothing to temper my thought on this, nothing at all, speaking of doing harm? Can we discuss the unwillingness to discuss an actual harm? Plus Rand Paul's resolution on the condemnation and the contempt of Anthony Fauci. That's all coming up. Keep it here. This is Tony Kats today, Senator rand Paul bringing forth the contempt resolution against Anthony Fauci Tony Katz. Tony Katz today, I'm happy to see it. There should be no moments where Anthony Fauci is allowed to think that he is a good, decent man or a worthy public servant.
Speaker 2: He's a terrible person who.
Speaker 1: Lied to America, I argue as engaged in crimes, and he should have to stand trial for those crimes, regardless of the preemptive pardon given by Joe Biden. And I still am one of the people who absolutely believes that this was not signed by Joe Biden. There's no way Joe Biden had any mind of what was The autopen is a thing, and there is no way that this can absolve him. The pardons should be ripped to shreds, and we should be proactive in the legal actions against doctor Fauci for lying, for committing this fraud. If I am unable to move through the legal system, then we have to do a part two, which is ensure that when it comes to legacy, it is forever.
Speaker 2: In the names of those who are.
Speaker 1: Well the most horrifying members of the American experiment, starting with and including Benedict Arnold. Senator Paul putting out on X authorizing the President of the Senate to certify the report of the Committee of Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs of the Senate regarding the refusal of doctor Anthony Fauci to answer questions pertinent to the subject under inquiry before the Committee as required by Committee subpoena. Privately, he would acknowledge natural immunity in public.
Speaker 2: He was saying, Oh, we just don't know.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot of public and private disparity, and I think that's really what's caught him up.
Speaker 2: And I think people don't like that hypocrisy.
Speaker 3: Well, you.
Speaker 2: Are getting it right there, the Senator of Paul.
Speaker 1: Whereas the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs of the Senate is conducting an investigation into, among other matters, risky life sciences research and the origins of the COVID nineteen virus. You know that Senator Paul is really focused on this gain of function research issue.
Speaker 2: That's what really moves him.
Speaker 1: We were funding a lab in China to figure out how to manipulate viruses to do us harm.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: So it continues that July nine, twenty twenty six, doctor Fauci appeared before the Committee and delivered prepared testimony discussing his tenure as federal government employee prior testimony to Congress and records released by the Committee as part of its investigation. He concluded his testimony by saying his intent to refuse and answer refuse to answer questions sorry posed by the Committee, citing the right against self incrimination under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States. It then mentions the fact that he got the pardon. When he was asked questions pertinent under the inquiry, he refused to answer, citing the Fifth Amendment. Chairman Paul says the privilege of the Fifth Amendment is unsupported is applied to questions pertaining to the period of pardon and directed doctor Fauci to answer. And it's Chairman Paul who further found that doctor Fauci waived his right to claim the privilege as a result of his opening testimony on subject matter pertinent to the questions under inquiry. We hinted at this, I should have hit it harder. Fauci said that he would not answer a question right. He said, I'm not going to answer any questions based on the advice of counsel.
Speaker 2: But that isn't how he started.
Speaker 1: He started by going directly at Senator Ran Paul. He started by saying that the Senator was obsessed with him.
Speaker 2: Let's go back.
Speaker 3: Answering questions about the very issues that are now the subject of this hearing. However, given Senator Paul's obvious obsession with calling for my prosecution, his repeated slanderous comments about me, and recently his publicly releasing my unredacted personal diary aimed at embarrassing and intimidating me, the only conclusion I can reach is that the sole reason he is calling me before this committee is to get me to say something, anything that could vindicate his repeated public pledges that I end up in his words, quote behind bars unquote any reasonable person who has followed.
Speaker 1: His But you're talking about the situation, and what Senator Paul is saying is that you have indeed opened yourself up. You can't claim the fifth if you've already gone down this road. I agree with this, by the way. So now we've got the contempt, we'll see where it goes. And we also discovered that Anthony Fauci had asked Deborah burgh Works, you know, the doctor with the scarves. Hey, I'm going to be out for a day, but would you do me favorite when you push back hard on the Great Barrington Declaration Great Barrington. This was doctors and health professionals who in October of twenty twenty signed a letter that said, sorry, government's doing this all wrong. These lockdowns, this fear, this is all dangerous stuff. That we're doing this wrong. This is not what the science says. The Great Barrington Declaration is extremely important, extremely important, and I have it in full over there at Tony Katz dot com.
Speaker 2: You can check it out for yourself.
Speaker 1: It was a statement to say that, in fact, these experts around the globe are being silenced.
Speaker 2: Here's what we have to say.
Speaker 1: We're putting it out there for the world to see that what you're hearing isn't accurate. These people were pushed to the side, brushed aside, and still buy our media, mocked and shunned. And it was Fauci's trying to direct other people. Make sure you attack this, make sure you go after that. Not let's debate the science. But he still believes he was the science, and now he believes he is.
Speaker 2: The law contempt. There we go, Let's see what happens next. Keep it here.
Speaker 1: This is Tony Kats today. Three more things, Tony Kats, Tony Katz today.
Speaker 2: What are three more things? I will tell you three more things.
Speaker 1: These are stories that should be front page news, but because everything on the front page, they don't make the front page.
Speaker 2: So I bring them to you.
Speaker 1: Of course, we've got some supposed deal with Iran, which is not a deal. Then you have ad I'll say it, winning the primary in Michigan. You had a couple of DSA communists winning their primaries house races. This was the center race against Haley Stevens. Hally Stevens has already come out to say I'm gonna support El Sad and help him win.
Speaker 2: Well, what else was she going to say? I guess.
Speaker 1: Bad, bad, bad news for Democrats. It is the hardest thing for them because the party was split.
Speaker 2: In the vote. They were split, and that split.
Speaker 1: Creates for them an absolutely incredibly difficult issue. How do they get people into one headspace? How do they get them to buy in to this guy who is gonna have a real problem with with independent voters, with Jewish voters. I mean he called today, he called Israel blood thirsty dude, listen.
Speaker 2: We know you want to replace Hassan Piker.
Speaker 1: At the top of the list of bigoted Kamis who have an audience at the University of Michigan by the University of Michigan. We're all in favor of Dulasi ed. You don't send your kids to the University of Michigan. Stop telling me about go blue. It's not go blue, it's go blow just right out. And by the way, you know I'm on in Detroit, right. I know when I say that, I'm going to get yelled at, I'm gonna get hit so hard, and I feel bad about it.
Speaker 2: Right, But it's it is true.
Speaker 1: It is true that school more and more and more and more vehemently to the left. Oh and also, and by the way, Grace, I'm totally with you. Black voters don't want this stuff. Black voters, well, certainly they don't think like in a monolithic block. Black voters realize that their interests are being pushed aside for communists and Islamists. Nobody cares about them still being taken for granted by the political left. Black voters should be Republicans. You can actually get something done. People will listen to you. The left, doesn't matter, doesn't care about.
Speaker 2: You at all. Right that those are just the facts.
Speaker 1: But we talked about the level of issue this is for the Democrats. They've got all these disparate groups who're like, we don't want any part of them.
Speaker 2: Do I'll say it.
Speaker 1: This was Fox News Harris Faulkner talking to the former congressman from Utah, Jason Jaffits.
Speaker 4: I think this is the worst case scenario for the Democrats. I mean, even Chuck Schumer couldn't get his arms around whether or not he would endorse him if he actually got the nomination. So it's a party divided in its best case scenario.
Speaker 2: But they haven't figured out who they are, what they believe in. They don't have a leader.
Speaker 4: Then nationally, the fundraising has been an emic, down to almost zero nationally, and you have people like James Carvill and others that are saying, hey, I can't support.
Speaker 2: And get behind this. And that did to have it be.
Speaker 4: So close, it wasn't dominated one direction or another. That is the worst case scenario for the Democrats.
Speaker 1: Correct, absolutely correct, It splits them in two. There's no oh saying, well, seventy eight percent of Democrats went for this guy, So we go for this guy.
Speaker 2: It makes sense. No half the people thinks he sucks.
Speaker 1: Bad bad result for the Democrat. Can he still win? Oh gosh, yes he could still win. Can Republicans still screw this up? They're Republicans, they were born to screw these things up. But also a solid point there from the former congressman about the fundraising. You understand that Democrats have no money mortgaging their own headquarters, They have no money. Where is it coming from. Where is the support coming from? The financial support? And how much are we gonna throw at this to ensure that else I d never sees the Senate. That's the question. But I said I had three more things, and I do because I do not lie about these things. The first is Susan Collins. Susan Collins has decided that she is going to be a no vote on Todd Blanche. Todd Blanche, of course the attorney general, the acting attorney general. Trump wants him to be the attorney general. He got through committee, and now Susan Collins is saying, no, I'm not going to support him. This was Todd Blanche speaking about that.
Speaker 5: Turned about anything new with my responsibility to you know if I'm confirmed in the next couple of days compared to what my responsibilities have been really since March of last year, but obviously.
Speaker 1: Since April this year as well. So all right, thanks a lock, I said, I'm not concerned about that. My responsibilities are still my responsibilities. I think a lot of people are going to look at Susan Collins and say, all this conversation about Maine, all this noticing what kind of lowlife, garbage, nazi and alleged sexual abuser Graham Platner is, and you're gonna vote no. You, Susan Collins voted to confirm Merrick Garland. Merrick Garland, You're not gonna vote to confirm Todd Blanche because now, all of a sudden he's a problem because the Justice Department has become too politicized. That's what she said. While I believe mister Blanche is a capable lawyer, the Department of Justice has become increasingly political. Mister Blanche has taken several actions that have further eroted the Department's independence, and that is the basis for my vote to oppose his confirmation. That is a wholy unserious statement, unsirious and I said, my god, why in the world did anybody support her during.
Speaker 2: This process? Why in the world will we do this?
Speaker 1: And then I said, wait a second, Maybe that's the answer I put forth to you.
Speaker 2: What if?
Speaker 1: What if now this is some five D chess kind of deep in the weeds.
Speaker 2: Kind of a thing.
Speaker 1: What if she needed to come out against him so she could appease some independence in Maine, to show to show everybody that she isn't some kind of Trump puppet, she's her own woman, and that this was okayed by Senate leadership. What that's not possible? Of course that's possible. The question is is it probable? And right now I gotta tell you I'm a little fifty to fifty on it. There is not a rational reason for her not to be okay with Blanche as the ag.
Speaker 2: None.
Speaker 1: You can't say Merrick Garland was fine and Todd Blanche is an issue.
Speaker 2: It's just it's an impossibility. So the only thing I can come to is.
Speaker 1: She needed a way to show the people of Maine that she's her own woman. Take the wind out of Troy Jackson sale. Troy Jackson is the guy who they picked to replace the Nazi and alleged sexual abuser, Graham Platiner. Yeah, the guy who is having sex with his cousin. Right, No, no, no, I'm not trying to tell a joke. He has two children with a second cousin.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: From what I'm told, the family reunions are great. They're happening daily. You're not supposed to tell jokes about this, Okay, okay, our hunter Biden cocaine jokes still allowed. No, those are also not allowed. Any what left? What else are we allowed to joke about? Anything else?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Rans Paul getting his ribs broken by his neighbor. That's allowed. Everything else not allowed? Got it, got it understood. Thanks, I appreciate the update. Whew, that's Susan Collins. Then there is Senator Fune talking about the Save Acts. That this thing is not passed is an absolute sin on every single level.
Speaker 2: It is a sin. It is wrong, it is.
Speaker 1: Insane, and Fune does not look pleased that he hass to answer the questions the Senate Majority leader, why in the world can we not pass the Save Act?
Speaker 2: What's going on on here? Well?
Speaker 6: Listen by the President when he says he wants you to stay in session.
Speaker 4: Wants you to pass the Save America Act.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the President.
Speaker 6: I've heard from a couple of times this morning on issues that he cares about. I wouldn't say I'm isolated, No. I mean, I've been very clear about the prospects for the Save America Act. And the only thing I've said all along is there are one We have voted on the Save America Act five times.
Speaker 2: It was the pending.
Speaker 6: Business on the floor of the Senate for over two weeks, and I am willing to in any way possible get that across the finish line if there is a path to do it. But there are two realities and two facts you have to deal with. And the first is there are no Democrats we're going to vote for this. All forty seven voted against the Save Act five times. So let's make this an issue in the campaign. How about we go out and turn our fire on Democrats and make it about them opposing the Save Act. So we're not that's the point. So we're not getting any Democrats. The second thing is we are not getting rid of the legulated philibuster. The volts aren't there to do that. I've made it abundantly clear many many times, and it seems to me some days that I'm the only one here can count to fifty in this town. But we don't have the votes to get rid of the filibuster.
Speaker 1: Let's now stop for a moment and address these two things. He is saying on the filibuster that they can't get to the fifty. He is not making the argument that we shouldn't get rid of the filibuster. He is making the argument that we don't have fifty votes to get rid of the filibuster. Oh oh, so who do we have to apply pressure to? Who needs a phone call? Who needs to be told to get this done? That's number one center of them. But let's continue this by taking a look at how we turn it. You want to use it as a campaign piece, you can go right ahead and use it as a campaign piece.
Speaker 2: But we need a past.
Speaker 1: So what maneuvers can you utilize to get this voter ID done?
Speaker 2: I think that the Center is looking at this in the wrong way.
Speaker 1: You need to be looking at your data in the right way, which is privately.
Speaker 2: Your name is out there, your.
Speaker 1: Email address, medical conditions, your kids' names, it's in a file, and that file is being sold everywhere. It's your information and that information should be kept private, but anyone with a credit card can buy it. It's this multi billion dollar industry of data brokers, and your file gets collected, packaged, sold, and they have these phishing texts. They know way too much about you. That's all because they have your information. They did not get lucky. The scammers got prepared, and it's costing Americans twenty billion dollars plus each and every year.
Speaker 2: Change the game.
Speaker 1: Get prepared using cogni I n cog n i in cognity dot com, going broker by broker, forcing each one of them to delete your files. And when your data tries to creep back on boom, Incognity makes it disappear. Utilize my last name cats and get sixty percent off right now to protect you and your family. Go to incogny incognity dot com slash cats right now for sixty percent off. That's in cogni dot com slash cats. Katz. Take your private life off the market, keep it here. It's Tony Kats today. Not to make it more crazy for anybody out there, but Chipotle stock is falling because there's a possible link to salmonella in Minnesota. That's I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's not my fault. And get the steak Tony Katz, Tony Katz today an absolute pleasure to be with you. Chipotle has also removed salmon, removedanos that are linked to the salmonella outbreak from its restaurants. They think that that could be the source. So we've got the cyclospariasis, which is the explosive diarrhea, which two people lost their lives in Michigan because of the cyclosporiasis. This is no longer funny. And now you've got Chipotle having salmonilla. They think it's the alpinos. They think it's just Minnesota. So, you know, let's not completely lose our heads here. I'm gonna say it again for the people in the cheap seats.
Speaker 2: Is it me or man?
Speaker 1: Are there a lot of recalls lately, Like over the past five years, this has become out of control. Are we better at noticing things or have we gotten worse at being able to stop them before they come a problem?
Speaker 2: Which? What is it? There's a recall every dang day. It's it's it is an issue.
Speaker 1: It is a thing, and I'm I'm curious where this should we take a look at Chipotle's stock.
Speaker 2: Stock price. Hell on, where is Chipotle right now? Now?
Speaker 1: Chimotle's is fine right now. I mean it might have taken a little tip. Oh no, I took other dig more than.
Speaker 2: A little dip.
Speaker 1: So on the third of August it was a thirty seven, and on the fourth of August it ended at thirty three.
Speaker 2: That's not.
Speaker 1: That's not a massive tip. They'll be back from this, and also extra guacamoli place. This is Tony Kat today.