Speaker 1: Why from ball Hartbiner and the Crossroads of America.
Speaker 2: It's Tony Katz today. Good morning.
Speaker 3: My name is Colin MacDonald, Assistant Attorney General for the National Fraud Enforcement Division at the Department of Justice. Everywhere we look, we find fraud. Hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars taken from our pockets by criminals every year. For that reason, President Trump, Vice President Vance, and Acting Attorney General Blanche have rightly activated the DOJ and our fraud fighting partners to combat this fraud epidemic head on, because no one should be able to rip off the United States of America and get away with it. I am honored to be joined today by some of our best fraud fighters. CMS Administrator doctor mat oz Us, Attorney David Metcalf, Pennsylvania Attorney General David Sunday, HHS Inspector.
Speaker 2: General Marsh Bell. Yes, yes, yes, it's a lot of people. Get to the fraud. Who's going to jail? That's all I want to know, That's all I want to see. It's all I care about. Don't want to hear about the rest. Yeah, you got a whole panel flee of people. I'm sure they're absolutely excellent everybody goes out for ice cream. Afterwards, you get a stick, and you get a stick. It's full on shorsey. Who goes to jail, That's the only question we have. Stop talking about everything else. Who committed the fraud? How much fraud did they commit? Who goes to jail? What are we going to do to them in jail? Because a bunch of us because of the fraud. We've got a list, because someone we know didn't get the care they were supposed to get. An American we know didn't get the care they were supposed to get, and we want to take these fraudsters, and man, we want to treat them bad. Thank goodness, we've got a system of justice that doesn't allow for that kind of vengeance. So we're just gonna have to think about those things in our head while they spend time in jail. Now, who goes to jail? That's the only question. Everything else is nonsense, pablem ridiculousness. Tony Katz, Tony Katz Today, Good to be here, Good to be with you. Find everything I do over at Tony Katz dot com. T O n Y Katz, Tony Katz dot com. Collin McDonald's Assistant ag and they are announcing fraud in Pennsylvania where nineteen people got charged, nineteen different people. They're referring to it as a major, major takedown of these fraudsters. What did they say?
Speaker 3: Public servants is committed to looking further, digging deeper, working night and day. Tell me about the haves, the fraudsters stealing the wealth of America and bring them to justice.
Speaker 2: Tell me about it.
Speaker 3: And this commitment is reaping dividends right here and right now in Pennsylvania. Today, we are announcing criminal charges against nineteen defendants for fraudulent home health care schemes that targeted Pennsylvania's Medicaid fraud program and resulted in over four million dollars of fraud. Eighteen of these defendants were charged in the last twelve days as part of a strategically coordinated law enforcement operation between the Fraud Division, the US Attorney's Office, and the Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office. The cases today build on the work that we recently announced in Minnesota, where we charge fifteen defendants for systematically looting seven state managed Medicaid programs out of more than ninety million dollars treating those programs like a piggy bank until one of them had to be shut down entirely because there was nothing left.
Speaker 2: The shelves were empty. When do they go to jail? I'm sorry, broken record, Am I repeating myself?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: I think I'm one of the few I could be wrong. I think I'm one of the few people who says out loud that shutting down DOGE was an absolutely terrible mistake. Shutting down DOGE was wrong. Doj is good, dog is right, Dog is proper. We have fraud, Let's get rid of the fraud. Let's throw the fraudsters in jail, and let's keep the money for the American people. Put it back in their pocket. We can pay down some debt. I'll let you do either one. Why in the world would we ever stop getting rid of fraud because we shut down USAID. Good well tony people died with all due respect. No no, no, no, no, no, no no no. It was a slush fund utilized for political purpose. That's not enough of a reason to keep it afloat. You could have kept specific programs afloat utilizing other methodologies, like we kept amfAR afloat. So don't tell me USAID had to be there. It never had to be there. It had to be shut down. I say good, and I will say it anywhere, anytime, any place. You could have handled these things like normal people, but nope, had to be political first, and somehow USAID has to stay because you want to engage in these politics. Screw that and screw off. And now we tell jokes about your mother and they will be unkind. When do these people go to jail? Nineteen people involved in the fraud. Now this is four million dollars and someone's going to say, oh wow, four million dollars. I want to meet the person who's a part of this show day in and day out, who is going to take a look at four million dollars and say I don't need that. And then I'm going to say when did Elon start listening to the show, Because everybody else is going to say, yeah, I want my four million dollars. It's full on, say anything, I want my two dollars, I want my four million dollars. You better believe it. This is nineteen people and four million dollars. How many people out there do we think are engaged in these acts of fraud? How about we do it this way. I'll even pull out a calculator just to make it easy. If I can have nineteen people right there in Pennsylvania doing four million dollars with a fraud, I'll take a four million right there, right four million, four million, right right right there? Okay, And how many states are their their producer land? And how many states do we have in the United States of America. I believe the correct answer is fifty Now, correct answer is fifty seven. Barack Obama said, so you don't know anything. Back to middle school. You go fifty states times the four million that is, that's that's two hundred million dollars, right, Just so I understand it's two hundred million dollars. I did the math correctly, even used a calculator. That's our two hundred million dollars. Now, I'm gonna look something up. How many homeless veterans in the United States? Now, the number is not going to be perfect, but according to recent data, there are thirty two thousand, four hundred and ninety five veterans experiencing homelessness in the United States. So if we take our two hundred million and we divide it by thirty two thousand, four hundred and ninety five. That would give well, that would start by giving what six thousand dollars to every homeless person. I don't know what to start. If I took a look at how many nurses we have in the United States, and there are four point three million people working as nurses, can I have a system by which we pick some and we pay up their student loan debt. I'm I'm spitballing here, guys. I'm thinking of all the things we can do with two hundred million dollars. Can we just give it back to the Americans who paid for this. The people who want to act like this is small, like this is nothing, Like this is no big deal, they are the worst. This is a big deal. This is a massive deal. Every time we can find these people, every time we can pluck them out, every time we can get this money back, we are doing a bit of good. We're doing the right thing. This is, in its entirety what I voted for. I don't know about you. I honestly we don't know what you voted for. It's sure as hell what I voted for. But I also want the funders in jail. I want them in jail. It's not enough to just say we found this money. Jail Now, I admit, I admit I want worse. I want worse for them, but we have a justice system and that's what I'm going to work with.
Speaker 1: So jail it is. What did doctor Oz have to say here? Services crisis around the country. The surge in enrollment of individuals in these and programs is stunning, so shocking. We have to double check our numbers. We don't think it's possible that is happening, but it is. In California and New York, the number one job in the entire state is personal care services. Guess what's good to be home? Because it's true in Pennsylvania to fifty percent dramatic, maybe more people serving in the personal care services space. That's home care, that is in retail. That's where Pennsylvanians are going. It's becoming a jobs program. Medicaid fraud in the state is costing taxpayers for care that was never delivered or even worse, harmful. It's costing patients their health, their trust in a system, a system that was built on a high trust environment, a place we all thought that we would be able to be safe because who would steal from the poor has callin outlined. Many people, unfortunately, are doing just that, and we're coming after them. What we're exposing today is a diabolical breach of trust, a violation of the sacred bond between patient and hair and caregiver. It is a catastrophe that can only be dealt with in the way will be outlined for the rest of this presentation.
Speaker 2: Now, you may be asking the same question that I'm asking, who are the fraudsters? Who were the fraudsters? According to the Attorney General of Pennsylvania, the two of these people, women Ashley Griffin and you longed to write Home Health Aids, accused of defrauding Medicaid by submitting nearly one point five million in reimbursements were work not performed and on more than one thousand occasions. Griffin, who's twenty seven, submitted entries time entries exceeding twenty four hour work hours for a single day. She reported one hundred and twenty six work hours on one day. And then this other woman said, hey, you could submit entries using my name. I want to know how long this was going on. You heard me, and you're doing the same head scratch. I am twenty four hours in a day, and you submitted for one hundred and twenty six hours in a day, and you thought no one was going in a notice. But you're not totally wrong because it's government, and government doesn't notice anything. They just write a check because it's not their money. You get double charged for Netflix. You know what's going on. Someone's billing one hundred and twenty six hours a day. She's not even a lawyer, and the government's like, here, here's a check. Who goes to jail, Who goes to jail. Oh, if they're not citizens, immediately deported. They can challenge it from whatever country they're from. If they're not a citizen, immediately deported. We don't even waste time. Whoop out. This is good, This is extremely important stuff. But it will only matter if there are consequences. It will only matter if there's jail time for American citizens. It will only matter if there's deportation for non Americans. And I don't give a good holy damn what country they go back to. I don't want to hear judge tell me, oh, it's too violent. Violence is stealing from Americans. Violence is being allowed into this country and stealing from Americans. Violence is taking an oath saying you will be a citizen and then stealing from Americans. Gone. I can't do anything about the person born here except jail. And if the left or anybody else is up for a fight on this, cool by me. Any support of fraudsters. Those people need to be dealt with. You can't be voted for, you can't be respected, you can't be like, you can't come to Thanksgiving dinner. And no, we can't hang out for a cigar. Your persona non grada bitch. Get out. That's the answer, I swear. If we can't agree on just the basics, on the basics of you can't steal from Americans, we've gotten nothing nothing, So yeah, we got to uphold the standard. Some people got to go to jail. Like Harvey Kaiitel said in National Treasure, someone's got to go to jail, and the rest need to be deported. I'm Tony Katz. This is Tony kats today. The Iran update goes as follows, we're not hitting anybody with any bombs. We can hit people with bombs. We've chosen not to hit people with bombs. We might still hit people with bombs and if we bomb them. They will know that they have been bombed, but we're not bombing them yet because we don't necessarily want to bomb them. I actually think I have a full understanding of our foreign policy. Now, Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, guys, good to be with you. I hope you're doing well. This was President Trump yesterday. In the old.
Speaker 5: Atast a fifth time you turn off air struts.
Speaker 3: To shoot what is your mississtudior and people who are what are loved has changed this time?
Speaker 2: Why should be Well, you don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think we're going to maybe get something, but I want to give them every last chance for decapitation. Very tough to do with what we have planned still planned. We'll see what happens, but it's a very very tough thing to do. I think I'm very proud of the fact that I will give people.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a chance.
Speaker 4: This is a big move to do an attack that big o a country, and I'd rather not do. And now we've already through lots of large attacks, but they were normal large. Hopefully they'll come to their senses because what happened can cannot have a nuclear weapon, but hopefully they'll come to their senses.
Speaker 2: So they called me. And now before we get to how the phone call went, mister president, they're never going to come to their senses. They want you dead, they want me dead, they want everybody as part of this show dead. They want America destroyed, and they want to rule in an as loam as hell escape. So let's not talked about come to their senses. But if you want to tell me how they came to you said, well, I'm listening. I do love a good story. How did that happen? Said, police, own attack.
Speaker 4: We'll make a deal. That's the real truth. And everyone knows it. And who wouldn't call them? And they found out through leaks and sleeves bags, you know, a lot of sleeves bags, leakers.
Speaker 2: Leakers should be put in jail. They should.
Speaker 4: They have to strengthen up the laws for the leakers. But in this case, leakers helped because they said the severity of the attack and ran knew it, They knew what was coming. It was going to come last night, and it would have gone on for a long time and they'd be essentially very little left, there'd be nothing left.
Speaker 2: And so what leaked, what leaked was the plan to beat the limits, not out of them. No, I have questions about who this stuff, and absolutely I'm totally fine with saying let's put those people in jail. I question whether or not it leaked or it was leaked. I can't answer that right what kind of game are we playing here? But whether leaked or not leaked is inconsequential. I know what you're saying, Tony. Leaks matter greatly Red State with the story about what happened here, and it's got the reporting from Trey Yinks over there of Fox News, who is in Israel. If I can make it play, I would be super dangerous. So we know that it did leak, We know that there are those who are taking it quite seriously. The question before us is whether or not it's going to lead to anything that they're taking it seriously at.
Speaker 5: The Middle East waits to see if a deal will be reached or we'll see a return to wary.
Speaker 2: So trade real quickly.
Speaker 6: The President talked about the military operation that was leaked over the weekend. It's obviously they need to figure out who's leaking from the White House. That has to be someone high within government that put that out there. To sources, it's our jobs has the press to cover that. But I'm curious from your perspective and your sources on the.
Speaker 2: State of play that league played.
Speaker 6: Out in the Middle East, and who then phoned the White House to get some negotiating table.
Speaker 5: It's a great question because these leaks can be substantial, and when you're looking at a situation with fifty thousand US service members destroyers, refuse rulers, fighter jets across the region, the operational security is very significant whenever there are plans being made to strike Iran, and the President indicated he called off the plan strikes at the request not only of Iran but also of golf allies.
Speaker 2: Like the golf allies is where I always put it now, because I think the golf allies are who we're actually negotiating with. Yes, it's possible that it leaked. It's possible that it was leaked. If the Pentagon has been good to anything, it's a misdirection. Who knows if this was even a plan, But who's going to believe that any negotiation could take place? And so we're same as it ever was. This is Tony Katz today. Todd Blanche makes it through the Senate. Well, I should say, at least se the Senate Committee, and now his nomination will go to the full Senate. Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, an absolute pleasure to be with you, guys. That's Todd Blanche. He is the acting Attorney General and everything is moving along as it should. We knew this was going to come. We knew this was going to be handled, and we knew it was going to be handled because he wrote, hey, the weaponization fund is gone, and that seemed to satisfy and mullify Senator Tom Tillis of North Carolina and Senator John Cornyn of Texas. That seems to have proven to people like Dick Durbin that Todd Blanche cannot be trusted. The confirmation is nothing more than a political nonsense. And everybody's screaming and yelling and moving on the Senate actually thinks that their advisor consent role is more than it is. It is not. We don't now take a look at confirming nominees based on a skill set. We look at confirming nominees or not based on politics and politics alone. Every attorney general is a hand picked attorney general. Merrick Garland was the hand picked attorney general of whoever was running the country for Joe Biden. Right, That's always the way it is. Eric Holder was the hand picked attorney general of Barack Obama. That's always the way it is. So this idea of hand picked is just too silly for words. Nothing wrong with Todd Blanche. Oh, the Epstein files. Ah, the Epstein files. And yes, there were people there saying that they wish that Todd Blanche wasn't confirmed because he didn't release this and didn't release that. I have from the beginning on the record, no question, favored releasing everything, and came around to one of the things we must do is we must redact the innocent. Just because your name in the Epstein filews DO isn't me you did anything wrong. Just because there's a three oh two the FBI did an investigation or asked some questions doesn't mean you did anything wrong. It's not a charge. It's not a document that does anything other than say, here's my summation as an FBI agent of our conversation. That's a three O two fd dash three o two. The idea that Trump did this and Trump did that, release everything, release it all. That's been my mathematics since day one. And yes, Trump screwed it up by not doing that. Todd Blanche can't be Attorney general because of that. No no, no, no, no no. Don't be silly. Don't be silly. But I think the more interesting story here is the one about Jean Piro. I say, Jean Jeaneine Piro. Janine Piro is the US attorney. She was, of course on Fox News Judge Janine. She is the US attorney for the District of Columbia, and she decided to drop the case against the alleged vandal of the reflecting pool. This guy they named it, David Hearn, who is a US Olympian. She said, we're going to drop the case. Trump is angry. Trump was in the Oval yesterday. He was signing an executive order for military families and he was he said, you know what, you know what, I think. I'm very mad at her. I'm very upset with her. I think she choked, really did Janine.
Speaker 4: And frankly, I think she choked because the judge was really vicious.
Speaker 2: Instead of going after the people that did it, the judge.
Speaker 4: Went after her and went after her department, and I guess she choked.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the hell happened. I don't know what. You're fake news. Don't ever talk again.
Speaker 4: You're fake news of one of the worst of the business.
Speaker 2: Fortunately nobody watches you. Okay, well, I don't know who he was talking to right there, But did Janine Pierro choke? I'll start with a basic question. Does Janine Pierro seem like the kind of woman who chokes? Does not seem to me to be that kind of person. Piro said that the charges we dropped because the real issue with the reflecting pool is the contractors, because overspraying and delamination caused the damage. That I live in a world where repairing a reflecting pool is a source of political angst, twenty twenty six is just I mean, that is peak twenty twenty six right there. Why would anybody have a problem with him fixing and reflectable. It's like being crazy about the idea that we're going to add a ballroom to the White House. It's fine, It's not the end of the world. The ballroom is fine. All of the gold all over the oval less, Oh, trust me, when I'm president, that's all coming down, all coming down. Keeping the Constitution in there or the declaration in there. Fine, Absolutely you need a good reminder. Photos of the founding Fathers, photos from the revolution, what it took to be here, photos of e Regima, a landscape shot of the beaches at Normandy, a reminder of where are dead or buried and what sacrifice they made for all of us. Oh, that's going to be there. The golden doornments are not going to be there, humidor you better believe it, and they will be filled with dabodof Churchhills. Now I could be convinced to go with something else, right, don't worry. I will have a box of the American from J. C. Newman. I'll have the American cigar there, I'll have the I'll have the Davidoff Churchills the Late Hours if you never had the Late Hour, no great cigar. And that'll be that. But none of that, none of the adornments. That's that's not going to happen. The ballroom. I'm gonna say, hey, thanks for the ballroom that it became and still is. Too many to some extent of political hot potato is a proof of the level of broken. It's a ridiculous thing to be angry about. If you hired a contractor and the contractor messes up, you go back to the contractor and you say, fix us. It's impossible that a contractor messed up. I'm gonna say for the record, no, it's not. Now. Two things can be happening at the same time. This guy, this Hearn fellow, David Hearn, he could have engaged in some vandalism. Because Trump's point is, we have video, we have photographic evidence. Of course he did this. Look at what people did. They tried to slice the bottom above their reflecting pool. Two things can happen in at the same time. But here is Juine Pierro saying we don't have a case here. I would argue that if she's saying we don't have a case here, she doesn't have a case. If she knows that the case the story is a installation issue, she's not supposed to say so. Do you think she didn't know that she would get a lot of pushback, a lot of anger from the President, possibly lose her job by doing this. Of course she would. Absolutely, you're doing it anyway. I'm not that angry with her. If the reflecting pool was done wrong, would everyone just do me a favor and do it right. That's all so we understand each other. We announced four million dollars of fraud being found and nineteen people arrested in Pennsylvania, and people are more angry and upset and worked up over this reflecting pool story. We're all nuts. You know, I'm going to I'm going to stay focused on what matters here, and what matters here is that the reflecting pool being fixed is a smart idea. If a guy didn't engage in vandalism, he didn't engage in vandalism, That doesn't mean he isn't possibly a scumbag who tried to engage in something criminal, but maybe what he did wasn't the criminal thing. Fix the reflecting pool. Why would any bay be opposed to it? Build a ballroom? Why would any bay be opposed to it? Oh, and the idea of cleaning up the art around d C. Good art is supposed to be grander and tell the story of who we are, and it's supposed to be inspirational. You want it to be broken and dirty and mismanaged. Good Lord, sculptures and statues should all be brought back to their brilliance. And Trump doing this is excellent and the artists of America should be cheering him on for actually caring about art and not just pretending to be about the arts. Excellent work. Is j name Pero going to be fired? I don't know. I think if he does. If he does fire, I think it's a mistake. But she choked, don't I I don't think that that's it. I think that is just temporary anger and we're on to the next thing. At least that's my hope. Keep it here. I'm Tony Katz, and this is Tony Kats today. Having grown up in New Jersey, there is not much that I miss. I don't actually miss pizza from New Jersey. Tony Kats, Tony Kats Today. Good to be with you. And I was never a thin crust guy. Never never, never give me a what Brooklyn has to offer, give me a regular slice. I happen to always like Sicilian down Sicilian, different than Chicago style, different than Detroit, which is cheese baked into the crust. But I always liked the thicker, doughier slices. Always have And I can point to places where, like on One Street, I know where I'd get the pizza. I know where i'd get the deli. I know where i'd get desserts, right, I know exactly where i'd go. The thing that I miss more than anything is a diner, a true Greek diner. I like the idea that I could walk in at eight thirty in the morning or eleven thirty in the evening and I can still get a Western omelet or a lobster thermidor. I love this. There's nothing greater it. I shouldn't say it's a great American invention. I'm pretty sure it's a great Greek convention. But it's fantastic New Jersey. Whether we're talking about diners or anything else. They are trying to make it more and more annoying to partake of grabbing food to go, whether it's from a diner, from any place else. And they signed a law. The governor, then Governor Phil Murphy signed a law which went into effect on August first. It's called the skip the Stuff Law. What is the skip the stuff law? I'll tell you. The skip the stuff law is you get it to go item and the restaurant is now not allowed to put in their straws, plastic utensils, condom and packets, napkins, no, no, no, none of that. You have to request it. That is now a law. I could agree that. There's a lot of times that there's stuff put in that I don't need. Right, there's stuff thrown in there. I get it. Chinese restaurant, that's a lot of soy sauce. No, thank you. No one needs that much sodium, no one. I agree that I could ask for it, but that would be up to the restaurant. That would be up to the owners. Why is government deciding the marketing for restaurants. I feel the same way about these laws that say no smoking in restaurants. Who the hell are you government to get involved? Well, we have to protect the health of the people who work there. No, you don't. You want to stick your nose in and you want to determine how this restaurant engages its marketing. No one has to work there. You're wrong, You'll always be wrong, and we should fight these things because it's nuts. This is the government to the state of New Jersey saying we're now your marketing partner, and this is how you do your marketing, and you do that under threat of losing your license. See what licensing is? Licensing is the government being able to take your rights away from you. You pay for the rights that you already had, and you allow a government entity to take those rights away from you if you don't do exactly what they say and when they say it. Oh, ask me if I believe in licensing. The answer is I totally do. But if you want to do it without a license, I say, go ahead. You just gotta let everybody know. Oh yeah, oh h yeah, you only think you know, live and let live people kittingo the skip the stuff law. You can't just put things in there. They have to be asked for. No one needs this law. If that's what restaurants want to do, they would do it. Why are you getting in their way? You didn't do anything good. You didn't help anybody in New Jersey. You just made life more litigious and annoying for the rest of us. And now I really want a dinery like now, right now. This is Tony cats forda