Speaker 1: The Frames per second podcast, What's going on?
Speaker 2: Appreciate y'all joining us? Uh, this is a Patreon exclusive review for us and I'm here with Miss Naturally Nee, Hello, Midest Media. That's good Man, pretty good, Kenneth mean.
Speaker 1: A lot, come on Star Special guests.
Speaker 2: Joined us, Bike, a little of the on Deck TV podcast. Another week in the books, How you doing?
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 3: Though? I'm good?
Speaker 2: And Mike c Town and You're now today, and of course to the French second podcast. And as I mentioned earlier, this is a recommendation to us from our patrons.
Speaker 4: Appreciate y'all. I think we got someone who recommended to us.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Jay, you'll appreciate working out for recorded.
Speaker 1: And definite.
Speaker 5: Game of performance. Love Jack's performance, pretty much the whole cast. You know, some people are playing about the length for the movie to me, and this, indeed, everything fell in mind, everything my how I was supposed to go, everybody makes everybody knows about the inning in terms of the ending.
Speaker 3: Like I felt like it pay off is great.
Speaker 1: Basically sort of.
Speaker 5: I thought it was gonna be one of my dream sequences, and then something else happened, so I was stuck and it just kept going I'm like, this is July, how this movie is in it? So if that's basically it, I just picked this movie to my favorite movies. So hopefully the crew enjoys as much as I do. Hopefully I don't get it's ship Ball or super right, It's.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite movies. Thank you?
Speaker 4: Do y'all say that nowadays as Kyle casually talking about stuff.
Speaker 1: Shall Shipball is made it because of you? So I've started to say that a little bit more. Then i'ma having to catch myself. So I'm like, wait a minute, what the hell going on?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay? Uh to the party?
Speaker 1: Can I say something real quick?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 1: I thank you guys for your patients. We were we missed dead line to get this out last week, but with Nick departing, I asked if we were able to.
Speaker 3: I thought he was.
Speaker 2: I don't know, while let it's our bad job.
Speaker 4: Have you seen this movie before? I haven't.
Speaker 3: This was my first. This is your first time?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: Look at me like that guy?
Speaker 3: Because of him I was before me.
Speaker 4: You know, i'mder saying, like you you still watch movies? I thought you was one of.
Speaker 3: Your I put I try to put it on.
Speaker 6: So I've tried to put it onto movies, but I stopped because she kept falling asleep on them.
Speaker 4: Upset.
Speaker 6: I'm not I'm not recommend any more movies for you to watch.
Speaker 4: So when you so, when you saw two and a half hours, what was you thinking?
Speaker 3: She didn't see it at first, She didn't know.
Speaker 1: I think I paused it was all right, it's for five minutes left, So what do we have to do?
Speaker 7: How many drug deals do we have to do?
Speaker 3: She came home later, she was like, oh, let's like, oh you know something.
Speaker 1: How long this movie is?
Speaker 3: He didn't? You were mad?
Speaker 4: It's March, says he don't do like short movies that.
Speaker 1: I don't think the two hours plus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is my first watch.
Speaker 3: What you think?
Speaker 4: I really fucked with it. I like that I was in it, Like at two o'clock in the morning, I was still up and watching it.
Speaker 3: So that's right. What about you is this?
Speaker 4: Is this one of your favorites or just something that you like in general?
Speaker 6: It's funny because I did. I did really like this movie when it came out. I hadn't watched it since it came from It's not one that I rewatched. And I think because you you do with the ending and all that you know at the end, that's one of the that's why it fall falls into one of those buckets for me. Once I've seen it, I've seen it even though even though I think it's it's good, I think, oh yeah, I would just say yeah, it's good. But it's one of those ones that, yeah, I hadn't been back to watch it because once you know the ending, it's like, you know the ending?
Speaker 3: What about you again?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I love it, man, Yeah, it's It's one of the rare movies that I can watch over and over again. And I think it's everything that leads up to the end, you know, and it's just that final shot, you know, if you that that final shot at the end with the rat, it's just kind of you know that it's just kind of helped set up everything else. And yeah, Jack, everybody was super super really good in this, so so yeah, yeah, I was all in it. Like I haven't watched it before, so yeah, man, what about you?
Speaker 8: I seen it, uh three times. I remember when it first came out. It was one of one of my favorite movies. The ending never really hit for me though, I ain't really like it.
Speaker 3: I like, we're gonna get it to that, Okay, all right?
Speaker 5: What he did?
Speaker 8: Absolutely the movie throughout the performances by Jack matt Leo all like, as the patron guy was saying, all of them had great performances.
Speaker 1: I think the plot, the storyline was good, but the ending is like he gave up.
Speaker 3: This movie two hours old.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean that's that's that's the point.
Speaker 3: What about you, Mike?
Speaker 9: Uh No, this is this is one of the best Scorsese films, easily, easily. I definitely remember seeing this in the theater and being all, know, what the is going on?
Speaker 1: I'm confused.
Speaker 9: It's definitely something you need to watch a couple of times because it moves a little bit fast for me. But yeah, this movie is incredible, and I'm on the opposite end, Despike.
Speaker 3: That ending is perfect.
Speaker 9: That ending is perfect because it leaves an entire whole conversation open to talk. So Na that movie, this movie is amazing. Yeah, the writer you know it was taken for another movie, right, did you know that movie? Asian film? Asian Asian film. It's an Asian film called Internal Yeah, Internal Affairs. They were trying to adapt it to an American story, and they did a good job. I forget the guy who the guy that wrote it, William Monahan, Yeah, William Monaghan, and then Scratch Sacey came in to direct it. But it's it's some of the things are pretty much shot for shot, but some people do prefer the Asian version.
Speaker 6: I'll be curious to see about one particular shot if.
Speaker 3: That's the same.
Speaker 4: Well, it's it's subtitle, so there's a lot of dialogue.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what it mainly is. If it's dialogue heavy with subtitles.
Speaker 3: But the Asian person is fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: I gotta watch it to my list now.
Speaker 2: This is one of the movies I watched during the summer, I think of twenty fifteen when I was just watching a bunch of stuff because I didn't.
Speaker 3: See it's like eleven years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't see it when it came out, but I've heard about it when it afterwards. I just didn't really get a chance to watch it. But watching it, I was like, damn, Like it was like it's hard not to get caught up into the in the movie because like once it starts, especially with like the beginning with Jack Nicholson and how he does the intro and he kind of like he sets the tone so good. Yeah, like I was just I was just bought in and then like the twists and just like how they did everything. I think it's one of it's one of his best movies, like you mentioned, Mike, and I think it probably is one of the best Leo movies in general.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: But I didn't say it was the business. You can't even say it with a straight face.
Speaker 2: I know y'all don't like it as well, but I'm glad we all enjoyed it though, that does I guess Patre, Yeah, you got one with us. But as I mentioned, we start off, you know, in South Boston in the mid eighties with Frank Costello Jack Nicholson's character explaining how he runs things in South Boston and how and it also showcases how he recruits a young Colin Sullivan as a kid and then grows up twenty years later and we find out what he's into.
Speaker 4: What did you think about the opening of this movie?
Speaker 1: It gave me.
Speaker 3: What's the movie? Uh, freaking with shit? Lion King?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, the other Mafia movie where he drive backwards fuck where they drive back our brox Tail Heat Drive Back with Rayleyoda.
Speaker 1: He good Fellas, Good Fellows gave me good Fellas vibes.
Speaker 3: It it did feel like like a Boston version.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Boston version of like good like it gave me those type of vibes. I really like, I'm sorry when we watched it, that's what.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 7: They did a really good job of setting Jack Nicholson up as the villain the way they like when he was doing his monologue, they didn't really show his face, like he stayed in the shadow and then it's like and then he comes out, and yeah, I think they did a really really good job of setting him up.
Speaker 3: To be this menace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, the I'm saying nigger and the other one saying nigger was like, whoa. It was stinging, bro. But but it's real, because that's that's honestly how you know the Irish, well, not to degree you know they there is a not a good relationship there and but yeah, it was it was something he said or even on the rewatch this time it was like, yeah, man, it said. The thing about that separads the Irish from the niggas or whatever is that we don't expect things to be given to us on paraphrase, we gotta go out there and take it. And I was like, damn, Like shit, you know, what if is there a mindset that you know should be adopted or it needs to be adopted? So I couldn't help but wonder about that. This is not the podcast for that discussion, but it was. It was interesting, like this rewatch because there's a lot of things that are said and you'll be like, damn, that's an interesting point just outside of that. But you know, this time, I was like, damn, man, I wonder I think would things be different if you take away the institutional racism and stuff like that. But but yeah, it was a good setup for open scene with him and everything, introducing the young Matt Damon and stuff like that. So yeah, it was dope. What about you lout?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I like to leave it like you said Jack nickoson doing the over the voice over of it and then having mystery behind it and then the final like reveal of him coming out. I think it really set him up to be a good villain throughout the I.
Speaker 2: Didn't realize how much a piece of shit he was until like the beginning with where he was talking to the girl the cash.
Speaker 1: You got your period, And I think that I was like, what the ready and her.
Speaker 4: Daddy was I guess the owner and he was just standing there. He couldn't do ship. I was like, that's that's like, that's power money, it's a makeup.
Speaker 1: I'm like, And because I think that's what. Because that, I would assume maybe the owner was irish and they kind of praying on their own community too, with you.
Speaker 3: Know, protection and all that.
Speaker 4: Like, what did you think about Jack Nicholson And overall his performance in this movie?
Speaker 3: He's he's great. I think he was amazing in US. I know a lot of people did not like his performance.
Speaker 1: When really I did not know that they thought he was.
Speaker 9: The accent is definitely off very well. There was a lot of people in this movie where their accents are off. But yeah, for Boston, Yeah again Boston. You got a lot of from Boston for a while. I didn't grow up there. My family is all from there. My brother and sisters still have their accents.
Speaker 1: People from He's like a people like people.
Speaker 3: I'm more California than Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's always because associated with California.
Speaker 1: The majority of my family, people from Boston hate movie. Boston accent.
Speaker 3: It's always wrong.
Speaker 8: Always thought there was at the town said they did well because Ben Affleck what.
Speaker 4: About good will hunting?
Speaker 3: Ben Affleck and and and Mark Wahlberg are from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I don't know if Matt Damon is or not. I don't think he is because yeah, little Hunt and he was, he was. Boston accents are usually really off. Yeah, they exaggerate the cough and it just starts to sound stupid.
Speaker 3: Damn. Yeah, that's what they didn't like.
Speaker 9: They didn't like Jack Nicholson's performance. They thought he was over the top. They thought he was too exaggeratory.
Speaker 3: I thought he was.
Speaker 2: Great, So that's what I'm saying. What, Yeah, I didn't take that away at all. Do you see that now after after rewatching it.
Speaker 9: I think it's because Pacino was supposed to play that role. So I think people once they heard that, they're like, oh, Batino would have been better. Jack Nicholson sucks. Jack Nicholson was great. He's always great. So no, I mean I believed every word out of his mouth. He played that role perfectly. In my opinion, I.
Speaker 4: Think it definitely not as you say, al Pacino would have been in it.
Speaker 7: I definitely can see why people would have a comparison because Pacino is such a such a personality and such a big year. There were moments where I was like, he's playing this real, like kind of losing his mind crazy. It was like it was a monologue at the table when he was doing like a lot of hand gestures and I was like, he's playing this like he's like a mobster losing his mind.
Speaker 3: They said that that was him, like a white direct him to do that, just like they let him.
Speaker 2: Go when he brought that when he brought that dildo stuff, they said that was him improvised.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not that's hilarious. That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: That's how good he is.
Speaker 9: He said, he just he came to the set, he knew what he had to do, but then he just made it his own. I think it's because he also knew that Pacino was supposed to play that role, so.
Speaker 4: He's like, all right, let me show you what I like a Pacino type exactly. You don't think that he was trying to do Paccino at all.
Speaker 3: It was just like he was trying to do I Am crazy. Yeah was more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole when he was having one of the one of the monolized. When did the little rat thing?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: It was that was so good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought he was amazing, But I also was thinking, like, was this the last really good great Jack Nicholson performer?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Nick, question, bro, I I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: I was trying to because I feel like after this he went to like the bucket list with more than Free May. He started doing anger management with that. I'm saying it was like this nigga just making me movies and for the checks. You might be right on that, because I'm like, what was the last good movie.
Speaker 3: Since this Forever hater?
Speaker 1: When he asked these questions. When you ask these questions, do you go to their I m dB and ask.
Speaker 3: What I'm doing right now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: When I when I asked these questions, I don't go to.
Speaker 1: The I m D all the time when I ask him, you just remember.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to remember, like when was the last good one?
Speaker 2: I'm like, because I'm watching this movie like I'm captivated by it, I'm like, Damn, what was the last good one?
Speaker 4: I'm like, hold on, this isoud six, I'm still here.
Speaker 3: He was good in that Phoenix. I don't I've never seen bucket lists. But he's only doing a few movies since then.
Speaker 7: So I mean, like I'm still he's older, so I can see him like taking it like chilling.
Speaker 4: It's been in twenty ten since he's done a film like this was big.
Speaker 3: He was just in Lakers games, Lakers games. I don't blame him. He has nothing to prove.
Speaker 4: He don't, he don't, he don't.
Speaker 1: Broas I got ship anymore.
Speaker 4: He ain't doing shit.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm trying to say. But I agree.
Speaker 2: And then as we go into of course, we see I talked about young Coline Sullivan who's played by Matt Damon, his role in his character Rob.
Speaker 4: What did you think about Matt Damon.
Speaker 3: Super comfortable, super Like?
Speaker 6: I don't know, man, he just looks like effortless for him, Like when he was playing this character, like it seemed like it was him. And so now, man, I thought he did a really really great job at playing both sides. You know, you know, law enforcement and you know kind of like a spot, well not a kind of, but a spy inside the enforcement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a rat, you know. But no, I think super comfortable is a really good description because yeah, that that's that's that's him. Like he's just effortless, bro, just like I'm in my zone and my element. I'm at home, you know, just doing both and just arrogant, cocky, protected. Felt very much like, you know, he could do whatever he wanted, and it was with whoever he was in the scene with ye just like chemistry with one person.
Speaker 6: It was just like whoever was in the scene with him, he was just as comfortable like with the girlfriend with Warburg, Like it didn't matter who was in the scene with him, he was still comfortable, really comfortable. That's what That was my big one of my biggest takeaways looking at it with these type of eyes, I think this.
Speaker 7: Is the best I've ever seen Matt Damon perform, Like out of all of the performances that I've seen of his I think watching this, I was.
Speaker 4: Like, yo, like he's even good Will haunting. Yeah, I've never I never was big.
Speaker 3: Oh really know I sa was actually was.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I remember like thinking and I remember like because that was the first time we saw then ifflecting Matt Damon, and I was like, oh, they're cool. And I think they wrote it or something together, right, So I was like, I mean, oh, that's cool.
Speaker 3: They're talented.
Speaker 7: But I remember being like more into Robin Williams performance than theirs. But yeah, I was like, oh no, this is like this is must be what God Matt Damon all them other roles because he did this.
Speaker 3: All right. Yeah sneez, sorry, like.
Speaker 4: I thought that lunch down right?
Speaker 3: What about you? What you think about David?
Speaker 1: This is one of my favorite Matt Damon performances other than the Martian. I don't think that one really happened.
Speaker 8: This was like Rod said, man, he was just saying his own like you can tell like it wouldn't Oh, I got to show up, I got my lines, like he wasn't natural for this.
Speaker 7: I love him and I feel like he had Him and Leo obviously had a very similar like roles that they had to play because they are playing both sides.
Speaker 1: But he just I felt like his role has so many.
Speaker 7: Different intricacies and layers and how he was playing the two sides and he did them so easily.
Speaker 4: Would you say that he out acted Leo.
Speaker 3: In this movie? I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Personally, I'm gonna get like, I want to get your thoughts on back David in general in this movie.
Speaker 4: But that's a question that I'm bringing up.
Speaker 3: Obviously, Yeah, he was really good. I don't think. I don't think he outshined Leo. Nah, but I mean.
Speaker 4: I think he Yeah, he was fine. I'm not a big mac Damon guy.
Speaker 3: I was getting that.
Speaker 4: I was getting that vibe from you.
Speaker 3: He's fine.
Speaker 9: He never blows me away. Google Hunting can eat shit. That movie's like what the fuck ever?
Speaker 6: But but like the Apples, he probably ain't see that if he if he don't get it, was like a modist.
Speaker 3: I don't remember if.
Speaker 1: I saw that he was he was growing playings on Mars. But he was good. He played out ship out of there.
Speaker 9: I mean, you're growing plants on Mars, probably pretty hard to play it. But yeah, I don't have to go see it. Space Castaway, Space Castaway. But I never thought he was bad. He's definitely not a bad I was literally looking at his filmography while y'all were talking, and I'm like, I haven't seen half the ship, but he's.
Speaker 3: Identity. But yeah, he's fine.
Speaker 9: But nah, Leo, I think it was amazing, even this little scrunchy faced the whole movie.
Speaker 3: And that's what I was going to say, see see that's the difference.
Speaker 5: For me.
Speaker 6: I feel like he just played one thing the whole movie, whereas Matt Damon kind of, I don't know, it seemed.
Speaker 3: Like you had more range. I disagree played one thing. He played terrified.
Speaker 9: He had to play angry because think about it, anytime he spoke to the cops, he was scared shitless and he conveyed that so well. And then when you start to see his slow transition, I feel like only few actors can make that work.
Speaker 3: When he transitioned into I am almost in this gang.
Speaker 9: At this point, I'm shooting people in the knee because I'm so deep in this undercover shit. I think both of them had very complex roles, but I think I just prefer Leonardo DiCaprio in general as an actor.
Speaker 5: For me.
Speaker 4: With Matt Damon, I feel like he shines the best when he's in ensembles like this.
Speaker 2: It goes back to like Ocean's eleven and twelve, and even with stuff like Interstellar and stuff like that, I think he just sticks out when he's around a great group of actors. And arguably I'm trying to because and we can get to Leo's part or as far as like who.
Speaker 3: He was in this movie. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, this may be want to hit Matt Damon's best roles, and that's why, like Leo's just doing Leo. Leo's always batting out hunting for me, like he's always doing great things, but this role just a Matt Damon stands out. But what did y'all think about Leo in this role as what was his name?
Speaker 1: Bill?
Speaker 4: No, I don't.
Speaker 7: I do think that Leo did a really good job in this role too. I think, like I said, I think both of their roles were like parallel in the in their complexity and then both playing both sides.
Speaker 4: But I do, I do think that he was a good like opposite to.
Speaker 7: To Matt Damon because when Matt Damon seemed very comfortable, very confident, very cool and collected playing both sides, he played very anxious, very frantic, very the opposite of that. So No, I really did enjoy watching the two parallels of those two characters.
Speaker 2: For me, it was like in Leo's character his name is Billy Billy Junior. It was the scene where he was in the UH in the bar with the pool table UH and he had the cast on to me. That was like, man, this is like two great actors going at it. Like he's, like you said, Mike said, like he's conveying terrified, but he's also trying to be convincing. And also in his head, I'm looking I'm assuming he's thinking like, what what the fuck did I get myself into? I thought that was awesome what he did there. And I also thought that the two the only two cops he was confessed all this ship too. They was the pieces of ship. They didn't give him no reassurance.
Speaker 1: I was like garbage queen and and uh.
Speaker 2: Because they just didn't seem like they was like all right, bro, we hear you, but you still gotta go do the ship like like nigg I'm about to die them off.
Speaker 3: Job Street.
Speaker 4: Did he really or did they kind of give him no choice?
Speaker 7: Because when he went into that first interview with them, it was kind of like, well, you're not finna be a cop, but if you want to do something, you can do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had the choice. He could have been like all right, cool, I'm out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he didn't have.
Speaker 3: To go undercover.
Speaker 1: Definitely a mind fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they mind fucked him.
Speaker 1: That's the only way you're gonna get this job, is right.
Speaker 7: Essentially, it's the only way you're gonna get this job. We know you've gotten this job because you're trying to get as far away from who the fuck your family is as possible, So we know how much this means to you, and we're gonna dangle the careen in front of your face and say you can do it if you do this for us. And the minute you don't do this for or you start questioning, it's like, well, nigga, you stuck, cause I'll delete all you. Nobody else will know that you do this shit, and now you really stuck.
Speaker 3: That's the opposite of a mind fuck.
Speaker 9: That sounds like I'm being real open and honest with your ass, and you were too dumb to be like, all right, well cool, this sounds like some bullshit, let me leave. A mind fuck would be like, yeah, man, it's not gonna be that bad. Like, you know, you might have to deal with a little bit of bullshit, but you'll get through it. We're gonna have your back. They didn't do all that.
Speaker 4: They're like, this is gonna suck.
Speaker 1: It's a bit a both because it was it was like they knew he really wanted to be a cop. Yeah, yeah, exactly. They were open and honest, was like, Yo, you're not gonna be a cop, but you could be a cop this way because you really want to be a cop. I got a way for you to be a cop. So they did manipulate him, bro, because they played on this one thing that he really really wanted to do.
Speaker 9: They said, you have been pretending to be a cop, so we're gonna let you keep pretending to be a cop.
Speaker 1: He was in the academy, right, he fell out of the academy, So where does the pretending came wrong?
Speaker 3: That's what they called him.
Speaker 2: Pretending because because family background, and because they it sounded like they were kind of saying like, you're not like really a great cop anyway, but if you go do this, you know, maybe that'll change.
Speaker 3: That didn't really like a mind fuck.
Speaker 4: They ain't help, they ain't support them, They ain't give him good enough support.
Speaker 3: What did you want them to do? He got in there and act like a bitch. Granted really so, but he did. He got in there.
Speaker 2: It's not like they lied to him about what he was going to be doing. He got in there a start crying, isn't hud, they're gonna counting. What the fun dude, You signed the paper a little.
Speaker 1: Bitch, and you from that world. So your expectations should have.
Speaker 9: Been his uncle from that world, but that his family, his whole family. He should have been shocked, like, was uh was it his friend his father? They said, his uncle, Remember his friend got killed?
Speaker 1: Or was it his cousin's friend.
Speaker 4: That got killed, the one he saw the obituary for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was I think during the microp the microprocessors. Yeah, he got killed. But remember he got out of jail. He was like, yeah, you know, friend from high school just wound up dead or something like that. So you know, either way it goes. He's in this world and he's very familiar with it. So to your Pointspike, he knew what he was signing up. But it's also he wanted to disconnect himself from that world as well, and he tried to do it and they I think they used him.
Speaker 9: Bro of course cops do. I'm just saying he was. He should have known he was getting into, especially if he came from that world, because I thought at one point they said his dad was like scary too, because remember they were saying that if your dad.
Speaker 3: Knew that we were in here, yeah, and he would kill everybody to get to me.
Speaker 4: And he said the same thing about his uncle, so he should have known. So once you get in there, why are you now crying?
Speaker 1: I think French, mister French, you know, kind of gave him that credibilities, like, oh, yeah, I knew your dad. Your dad was like one of those one of those one one of those guys. But but but yeah, I think just Leo's just development from throughout the movie. It's progression. It's just incredible from us, you know, just hey, I'm gonna take it, you know, and then become paranoid, then falling in love and then you seeing all that emotions play out with her. It was, yeah, it was, it was. It was great to trying to be a hero at the end. It's insane.
Speaker 3: Rob.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you, you always ever since you mentioned I always think about it. Now there's always a love story in a movie. What did you think about the love triangle that David, what's the name of Leo?
Speaker 6: I was gonna say, like that particular scene, it does bring up a good argument argument for Leo versus Matt Damon, because I feel like his scenes, his scenes with the with the therapist, you could tell like she was like, legit frustrated with how he was being Like I was like, damn, like when she was just trying to when he wanted to get the pills and all that, and that whole monologue when he was going back and forth with her. That was really really impressive the first Yes, that was really really impressive. So yeah, yeah, man, that was really impressive. That was really impressive. But it's something you said Ken the micro process, and I never thought about this until now, like now that we do these reviews, is that that was absolutely a maguffin.
Speaker 3: Like it had nothing like to really do with the story.
Speaker 6: It just kind of pushed the story along and it didn't have no major significance. The microprocessor, that's what they were trying to catch him doing, right, But it had no like real like you could have put anything there.
Speaker 9: That's what no mcguffin is when you can put anything there and has zero bearing on the story. I don't think that this had a bearing around because that's why they were after him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but anything that's not a mcguffin, that's just a plot device.
Speaker 9: Mcguffin is no, mcguffin is basically like it has zero to do with the story at all, Like they make it.
Speaker 4: They make you think it has something to do with the story, but it doesn't.
Speaker 7: This did the Blue Diamond and Titanic is a mcguffin because we didn't have it. Never comes back in the storyline at.
Speaker 3: The end, she drops it in the ocean. But it didn't mean anything.
Speaker 9: It meant nothing. It'd be different if Leo dove after it, and then that was the whole reason. Yeah, that was the whole reason that was going to look for it.
Speaker 1: He dove after the diamonded let him go find my diamond. He was.
Speaker 3: Either way. I think that.
Speaker 9: I think the microprocessors had a point because otherwise I don't know the government would have cared as much. They were trying to catch him because they were worried that these microprocesses were going to get to was it China and there was gonna be a war, and.
Speaker 1: He gave them fake was They wasn't even real micro processes.
Speaker 4: Cut your face up a real microprocessor?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, I missed that part.
Speaker 1: It was like the small pieces.
Speaker 3: I thought was just him being an asshole. They were legit fake.
Speaker 1: I think the process. Yeah, I believe so did the Chinese, because remember they captured the Chinese. Remember they captured them, they got they got arrested, and that's how they realized that he basically gave him some bullshit?
Speaker 3: Why do I remember that? Okay?
Speaker 1: It was very like, yeah, conversation, you have to watch. Yeah, yeah, I caught it this time. I didn't catch it the first time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mike, what's you thinking about the love triangle?
Speaker 3: She a whole just like Batman? Like who like growing Batman? Rachel Man?
Speaker 9: Now you okay, first off, you want to talk about a terrible Boston accent. They should have her cast her and it kept coming and going.
Speaker 3: That's from And then she kept coming and.
Speaker 1: Going, but was back because because because damon, Damon wasn't working, right, that is.
Speaker 3: That what she was didn't work.
Speaker 4: I don't know why they put that in there, though, but because she was unsatisfied.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was kind of a you know, patient not more she's like, I transfer your.
Speaker 3: I don't Yeah, that her her her whole part in this. I was just like, it's kind of useless.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 3: Now her ass is a mcguffin. That baby was a mcguffin. Is what it was.
Speaker 9: Oh no, I like that aspect because now the baby has no dad because she didn't keep her.
Speaker 2: Because I mean, both of them are dead no matter. It's like, you know who the other is, but it doesn't matter because they're both dead. But she is a man, her ass, nasty, she.
Speaker 3: Of them that's fucked up.
Speaker 9: And then come to find out that they're at on either this whole thing and she's gonna is she gonna start.
Speaker 1: Yapping fucking ship and crying at his death.
Speaker 3: They stayed doing that ship, stay doing that.
Speaker 1: Ship that he was like, wait a damn man, it was.
Speaker 3: Hell no he was. He was sucking up. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Nah, her acting is good, her accent was terrible, and I didn't really yeah, I hated her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just always thought that they were just yeah, it kind of was to your point, Mike, like she was she was there to kind of push, I guess, to keep the world a little bit smaller, like the small world and ship.
Speaker 7: Like that that and to kind of just I think her they used her to kind to again show the parallels between these two characters. She attracted the same type of man, just on different sides of the playing field. So I think that they them both being involved with her shows. This is a further way to show how similar they are.
Speaker 3: Mike, I think you said like literally her ass.
Speaker 4: I mean we saw a little draws she had the whole.
Speaker 3: Leg stretched out and everything.
Speaker 4: It was like, okay, girl, go ahead, therapeutize me.
Speaker 3: Lou, What did you, Lou? What did you think about the father?
Speaker 2: So relationship between Matt Damon and Jack Nicholson's character and how that played up, Hm.
Speaker 8: The father saw a relationship like how he treated him basically just like I think it was good. It was showing, like from the real character white Boys, how much power that he had and was able to get somebody to infiltrate the police, and how much able he was to manipulate Matt Damon to get him to do what he wanted, and that made him more powerful in turn throughout the whole ain't so, I wasn't mad.
Speaker 4: Did you see that betrayal coming?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I did not. I didn't think that. I didn't think that mad Damon. No, I didn't.
Speaker 4: Did that surprise you?
Speaker 1: It did, but it didn't, but it did, right, Like.
Speaker 7: Matt Damon's character is really arrogant, so when he saw what why I'm not fast, it did, because so, yeah, he's groomed him since he was a very little boy, so you feel like his loyalty is to him, right, And he goes throughout this whole movie showing that he is very much loyal to What's the Night Frank to Frank. But he's also arrogant, and he thinks he has everybody like on a string, and he feels like he's calling all these shots, which he kind of says when they meet in the point in the in the movie theater, like the conversations kind of just let me do my ship.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm good at what I do kind of thing.
Speaker 7: So he's real arrogant, so you kind of should have seen it coming when he realized that, Oh, he played me right.
Speaker 1: You're an FBI informant this whole time, and you didn't tell me.
Speaker 7: I'm sitting up here telling you everything I'm doing, every step i'm making, I'm making all these moves for you, and you don't keep me in the loop. So it's like, I think his arrogance, because he's so arrogant, he got pissed off at that, which is why he was able to react the way he did and kind of And he didn't even I don't even feel like he meant to shoot him. It was just like, oh, he's finna shoot me, so let me shoot him. And now, yeah, you're about to shoot me again, so I'm an unload on you kind of thing.
Speaker 4: So he shot him with an on garbage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think it was. It was the rat thing. You know, he grew up in that world and they have that cold. So the guy that groomed him and raised him and put him in this police department to be a rat in the police department is a rat himself. It's just like like, how dare you betray me? And this this this whole sanctity of being in the mafia. You know, rats died was supposed to kill him. So so yeah, he was like grow up, but he didn't understand that because he's been indoctrinated into like like there's this one way and that's it.
Speaker 2: So how'd you feel about that scene, Mike or just like how their relationship ended, which particular scene just like between Matt Damon and Jack Nicholson at the end or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was good. I mean I was a bit when I first saw it.
Speaker 9: I was a bit surprised when they said that he was an FBI informant, but then once he explained himself, I was like, oh, no, that makes sense where he's like, I wasn't. I never gave anybody up that wasn't already going down. And that just shows how cops are anyway. I mean, that shit really happens. They do have informants. They especially the FBI, they let them commit crime until like you know, the bill of use to them, but as long as they're benefiting the FBI in some way, shape or form, they let them keeping that ship. So no, it definitely made sense, and it was definitely a cool commentary on how those organizations operate.
Speaker 1: And I guess to some degree, and Frank's mind kept him clean, you know, it was like, yeah, I'm not really doing anything wrong. I'm protecting my people. Everybody else is just you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, if we're all in a in a gang or whatever and you slip up, you going right.
Speaker 1: But if one person.
Speaker 9: Slips up, it's like, well, I can either try to protect you and then we all get in trouble, or I can go ahead and let you go and then we all stay safe. So it does make sense and to be fair, Frank did shoot at uh Matt Damon's character.
Speaker 3: First, he just I don't know how right there? Oh do you actually hit him?
Speaker 1: I think he had a bulletproof vest, and I thought he.
Speaker 3: Hit He did, but I didn't think he hit him.
Speaker 7: It looked because it looked like it should have hit him direct, because I thought he winced or something, and that's what made me not.
Speaker 9: I thought he jumped because like, if you get shot, even with the bulletproof vests, you're gonna go down.
Speaker 1: You're gonna feel it. It's gonna stin. But I'm with you.
Speaker 9: I thought he got shot, You're going down. Real life, you get shot with a bulletproofvester going down. It's not just like oh okay, I know. But he jumped because I don't think he thought Frank was gonna shoot at him.
Speaker 1: I just I guess I took the movie part.
Speaker 7: Of it was like, because he technically should have hit him again when he shot him the second time, shot at him the second time.
Speaker 9: I don't think he shot off the second time, did he. I thought he just started to pull his guns and he shot him a.
Speaker 1: Bunch of his shot. I thought he shot got one off and then he unloaded on him.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought, I could think.
Speaker 9: I've only seen it once, so okay, So the way I saw it, Frank shot but he missed. Matt Damon jumped and shot him like you know whatever, and then Frank started to come back up with the gun and he shot him again. But I don't think Frank got off another shot the second time. Well, either way he shot first, Yes, either way, he shot first. Definitely, Definitely. He just isn't a good shot, which I guess you can excuse because he had.
Speaker 4: A Yeah he was, he was already shot himself, right, Rob, What did you think about? I guess was this the biggest twist of the movie?
Speaker 2: Which one the with uh, well, I guess I don't know if I'm jumping the head all the way down to the end, but with Leo and like him finally being able to confront Matt Damon from being the rat that he is or the the.
Speaker 4: Mole and then that elevator scene.
Speaker 2: That shocked me the most because I'm thinking, like, all right, man, I'm watching that thing and I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, bruh, Yeah, this probably was the most shocking the first time I watched it, Like He's like you know me, you know me. He's like, okay, he's about to like they ain't even let the door open our way up he was shot and I was like, oh, well, shit, it shocked you too, right, Yeah, but I already knew it was coming. So but yeah, when I first watched this, this was probably the most shocking scene. And then Matt just take out the dude right there. He was like, oh, yeah, thanks for helping me up.
Speaker 4: Yeah he does, but god, damn you cut your chest like that I did.
Speaker 3: I was waiting to see her reaction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had seen it.
Speaker 2: I was just like, because the scene leading up to it make it like that's the last thing that's about to happen.
Speaker 7: He's like, he's like, just kill me, just kill me, like it's over, Like I'm not gonna be able to get out, get out of this, like just kill me.
Speaker 1: And he when he was like I am killing you.
Speaker 7: I was like, oh, he feinna have that nigga under the jail. He finna be in the jail with all the mafia and niggas.
Speaker 1: And then boom as a rat and they don't like that ship.
Speaker 7: Right, and they killed a little little chubby Anthony Anderson.
Speaker 1: He was worthless anywhere. It's slow ass took him forever to get down there, right, And that was so random.
Speaker 7: When I find I was like, this is really this is like a really random cast thing.
Speaker 9: Lee kind of deserved it, why he was just doing too much? That was a that was the stupidest fucking plan on earth.
Speaker 1: The absolutely citizens or another cop to get shot.
Speaker 9: But it made sense because they did say that he really wanted to be a cop, so he was still playing a cop. But it was like, why did you do this by yourself? And why didn't you wait for fucking Anthony Anderson to show up and then y'all both deal with it. It was just it was a stupid plan an amazing ending, great writing because it makes sense why he did it. But I think the fact that it was a stupid plan is why the writing is so good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I agree, And but Anthony Anderson was not the one He needed to call Mark Wahlberg A.
Speaker 4: He tried, remember Mark gone, he couldn't reach him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he tried to call. I was so mad.
Speaker 4: I was like, this ship would not have happened on Mark and Mark's watch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, I don't know. The ending will get there. But yeah, I did find it very interesting that the other guy was a rat.
Speaker 1: I never fucking and that was his friend from the beginning, right, I just now caught that on this third watch. I think I was like, oh, ship, that's why friend was that was?
Speaker 3: That was my Damon's friend.
Speaker 1: Way in the beginning. He was talking room. He was talking down to him in the beginning, because he was still a cop and out of you know, a detective or.
Speaker 7: Something like that, and when he was talking to him, it's like a dude looked like he was pissed at what he was saying, but he was like.
Speaker 3: What I took in the moment was but.
Speaker 7: You're the sergeant, so yes, sir, but it was But actually there was cahoots there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was. That was actually really really good writing.
Speaker 9: You're like, oh, you didn't you didn't think you were the only one he had inside, did you, which made perfect made perfect sense.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I felt bad for him to shoot him.
Speaker 4: Why did he kill him?
Speaker 2: Why didn't mad Damon killed the other couldn't trust him at that point. Frank is dead, So what does what does this guy have to lose? At this point, there's no telling because he was.
Speaker 9: He was saying, like, oh, they were they were gonna kill us. They were gonna kill us. And he's like, well, Ship, I can't have you knowing who I am. You're the only other person who knows who I am. So it made perfect sense that he shot him in the head.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 9: But yeah, the first time I saw this ship, it was audible when they first shot Leo in the head.
Speaker 2: Is quick, like you mentioned, Like, it's not even elevator all the way open. It's like no setup, no, no, no facial expressing to see the gun or nothing.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 3: I think he's in the middle of saying something and he shot.
Speaker 9: He said, no, he says, he says, I am killing you. That's the last thing he says. And then the door opens and he gets shot in the head. Of course they set doesn't fucking around.
Speaker 3: Man, he's almazy.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is where I go with all this stuff stems when I keep telling y'all, this stems where I like, I don't get attached to motherfuckers these days. When it comes to this ship, I expect that I expect everybody to die. You ain't expect Leo or died to hend of the movie. No, but you alwayspect motherfuckers die in the first ten minutes.
Speaker 4: That's how he started off a movie. That's how stopped the d That's how stopped.
Speaker 3: The art of.
Speaker 1: Stomped the yard.
Speaker 3: Oh he said stop the yard. That's what I mean. Yeah, most good movies.
Speaker 4: People dying and kill Chris Brown in the first five They needed.
Speaker 2: To interesting the other kill. I guess that shocked us all was Marky Mark came back and then with the with the slippers on Somethingody knew he was there.
Speaker 1: Hey, back, David was to come home.
Speaker 4: I can't He came home with publics in his arm.
Speaker 1: Had him a sub. I was about to tear this and it was interesting because the dog didn't even sunk with him when he walked in rat. Yeah, totally didn't expect that. But I loved it because he didn't get away with it.
Speaker 2: Did you expect him to get away with Up until that point I thought he would get away with.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I thought he was gonna get away with it when I first saw the movie. But when he opened the door and Marky Mark was there with this, with the little flippers on him whatever, I was like, Oh, interesting in it. I love the fact that Matt Damon was just like, Okay, he's accepted. He was like, there's nothing I can do.
Speaker 4: Right exactly, and he got away with so much already.
Speaker 3: It's like my bill was gonna be up right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm surprised, you'll just well, I don't even think, well, he definitely didn't expect it. But I think because I did not like he was so arrogant Matt Damon, So I did not like him, and I love when one of my favorite parts is when he was like, I don't have to tell you shit. When dickna and had to come and he started just well on beating the ship out of him. I was like, thank you for women is at because he had gotten like you said, Spike, he gotten away with everything with no repercussions. So I love that he got punched in that particular scene. And then at the end, so yeah, this shit was great you.
Speaker 6: Were I was asking Naomi, did we ever find out what was in the envelope that we didn't?
Speaker 3: Right? It was like, that's so weird.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: So why do you love that? Don't forget your point? I won't.
Speaker 9: I just like I like when they drop stuff in there that they don't give answers to, because that's what I think is amazing about this movie.
Speaker 3: It gives you two huge.
Speaker 9: Things that we don't get actual answers to. We don't get answers to what the hell is in that envelope, and we don't get an answer to exactly why Dignam did what he did. Either he did it because he's a cop and he was mad because he was getting away with it, or he was also saved. Yeah, I still don't know. That's what's That's what's beautiful about this movie. The fact that it ends with that rat running across the little railing. It's like, okay, wait, so because it just doesn't really seem like something a cop would do. This seems like something a very person that was in there with That's why that's what confused me about the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is so cops take out. It doesn't seem seem like that. I mean, I was happy it with him.
Speaker 9: It was just like that was the second thought, because it seems like if he was a cop, it seems like he would just work the case and try to prove that he I mean, I know he was really tight with Martin Sheen's character, but that part was really sad because I did like his character.
Speaker 4: It was beautiful, was he was scared ship.
Speaker 9: That was a beautiful, beautifully filmed death scene. But yeah, on one hand, you think, oh, he was really tight with Queen and so it makes sense. But then on the other hand, you're like, nah, nah, he basically played an assassin that doesn't seem like something a regular ass cop would just know how to do.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It didn't pop that so it didn't pop up my head onto us having this conversation when I saw it. I every every time I've watched up until this very moment, I thought he was doing it because he was getting revenge. I never really considered the fact that, oh shit, he may actually be working for someone else and taking out a rat right himself, because he comes across as one of those guys that have a cold as well. So if there's a rat in the police department, which one do you do? Because he quit, remember, But that's.
Speaker 9: What gave me, That's what made me start thinking that, oh no, something may right. The way he was treating Leo when Leo was calling him was like, where's Queen, And he's all, Queen is not around. He's like, well, I need help, and he's like all right, yeah, bruh, whatever will help you, and then just hung on the phone off. I was like, that's weird. That's your informant. Why are you being this nonchalant about it? So that plus, when he finds out that the other dude is taking charge, he's like, no, I'd rather quit. It's like, well, why are you quitting just because he's taking charge? It seems like you would want to stick around to figure out who killed your boy, But instead he's like, no, I'm out. So I well, I don't think we'll ever get the answer out because they were supposed to be a part too, and it never happened.
Speaker 3: But at this point I still don't know.
Speaker 1: And at what point would he would he have found out that that Damion's character was a rat.
Speaker 9: Because Matt I think he could put two and two together and figure out because Matt Damon is the only one that lived through all of this.
Speaker 3: All of these other people are dead.
Speaker 9: Jack is dead, his boy is dead, Anthony Anderson is dead, Leo is dead.
Speaker 4: But we also don't know what was in the envelope.
Speaker 9: That part too, but the envelope did, so the only person that had the envelope was the hole, right, I respect horse.
Speaker 3: I respect horse, I respect horse. It's a big difference.
Speaker 7: The therapist is the only one who had the envelope, so I don't I don't see.
Speaker 9: That's what's so awesome is I don't know what he could have put on that envelope if anything.
Speaker 7: Happens to me, You're right, if anything happens to me. So she opened it, saw what happened, and she probably gave it to Day.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, that's right. That's probably what would be. He probably told him.
Speaker 3: That's how he found out he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, it was. I mean, she already knew he was a rat from the CD, right, right, it was revenge.
Speaker 4: So it was just him basically writing on the envelope like, yo, bat Damon is the rat?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, So so he was he did, Yeah he wasn't.
Speaker 9: So okay, So I guess it was still a stupid plan, but it wasn't that stupid. And I've watched this movie probably ten times. I never put that part together. So that was just a backup in case his dumb ass plan didn't work. Yeah that makes sense, that makes sense, And.
Speaker 2: You don't know if he's a rat or not, but subjective any other thoughts on this film?
Speaker 3: Amazing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was the rat walking on the ledge and then that tower that building in the background. Was that what Frank drew on a piece of paper early I don't know, and then because it was burnt or something like that.
Speaker 2: But I never got that part either. Yeah, either why he was drawing that and then he like didn't he like spit on it or something or I think yeah, yeah, something like that. But they showed us what the paper with the drawing was.
Speaker 3: But so what's the significance of that tower?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Matt Damon was staring at it when they like the opening scenes when they were so is that like, was that like what he was aspiring to, like to be able to work?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 9: I don't know, that might be a Boston thing like that tower might be like an important.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did like the exchange between Alec Baldwin and uh Mark Wahlberg that little funny says.
Speaker 3: He was like, how's your mother do it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We didn't talk about him a lot.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize how much he was he's not really in the movie that long, but he's in like throughout the movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's always had those scenes like when he was already and Leo a she had.
Speaker 1: To break them up, like when it was that was that Alec Baldwin was like, hey man, can I talk to you for a second.
Speaker 3: Put no cameras in the back.
Speaker 1: But this whole ship up and I think that was That was Wahburg's brother. He was in the movie. That wasn't no, no, he was. It was in the movie though it was one of It was a Wallburg in the movie. I just looked up the cast. There was more than two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three of them three, Yeah, they all on that Wallburg Burger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, burger.
Speaker 1: Burgers. They got a franchise. I know we're wrapping up, but why didn't you like to end it trying to escape by.
Speaker 3: A good call.
Speaker 1: I didn't like the fact that just everybody died.
Speaker 3: It was kind of fast in the movie.
Speaker 8: It's called the depart Yeah, but I can talking about the pacing. Nobody was gonna walk away or something happening. Everybody getting shot his ear like ninety seconds. That's the beauty of the Yeah, what nobody's supposed to get away. Bro, everybody got to get the point. But it seemed like they just got off easy. But of course they died, but it just seemed like it wasn't a lot too.
Speaker 3: It was boom boom boom.
Speaker 9: It was the fact that everybody dies when you enter this lifestyle. There's no good guys. There's no good guys. Everybody gets fucking got.
Speaker 1: But did you want to just see uh Matt Damon get away with it? I wanted more resolution other than it's everybody getting shot. I feel like it's a lazy when like, just.
Speaker 8: Just shoot him, all right, just shoot him too, a shoot him, shoot him to shoot everybody and then it's open.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 9: Okay, So I just found it, damn right, an expan good reflect an explanation for the So it's the it's the Massachusetts State Building, and this guy this is quick, he says. I believe the meeting can be found in the scene between Billy and Frank, where Frank draws on the tables.
Speaker 3: You're right here.
Speaker 9: Notice that it's a picture of rats swarming over the Massachusetts State Dome. Why because I believe the gold Dome represents the American ideals of ambition, power and above all honesty to be.
Speaker 3: Golden as it were.
Speaker 9: However, as we see through the film, the actions decisions required to make it to make it to the gold are not so pure and this has some other shit, But that makes sense. I don't know why they're down voting him. I'm gonna U vote you bro. The complete sense interesting. I never I never once even really figured that out.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I think the first time I watched it, I was kind of with Spike like that that sequencing of people dying was very fast paced.
Speaker 1: But I do.
Speaker 3: Kind of like it at the same time.
Speaker 1: But I can get what you're saying. It was a quick resolution for a two hour building.
Speaker 6: I just thought, yeah, yeah, yeah, for it to be just that little short sea was the killings, Yeah, because when it happened, it was just like a domino. It was a domino effect, Frenchie, all of them, everybody was getting taken out in one scene.
Speaker 1: So I get you on that, but I don't like the movie.
Speaker 9: He didn't take usually and endn't like that the movie. For me, it was slow drawing out killings and it had been fucking lame. The fact that it was fast is what made the movie so good because you didn't expect it.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: For sure I can sde that I did like that. That ship was crazy French. He was tight, he really was all right.
Speaker 4: Well, those are our thoughts on the departed.
Speaker 9: Please his wife, because French don't funk around, choked her ass like.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 3: Probably he was. His wife was a whole, that's what he said.
Speaker 1: I think he said she was unfaithful.
Speaker 2: Damn who was she? She's probably fucking frank m m wuk around find out. Those are our thoughts on the party. Please let us know what you guys think. FPS podcast is a Reddit thread. It's also a handle on I G and Twitter, and we'll catch you on the next review.
Speaker 1: Out peace