Speaker 1: The frames per Second Podcast. Welcome everybody to the frames per Second Podcast. Can you be in share? Because I know he was.
Speaker 2: About the way he looked up. I'm giving you didn't want, I'm ready to He always got time today, I don't.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh man, if you guys don't know what any of this is. It was a little bit of a continuation from there's the micelon check it out, man, it's the Micelon podcast. Also frames per Second as well. Trailer reactions are exclusive on there right now, and then solo reviews as well, and of course you get stuff before everybody else.
Speaker 3: See. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, we had to talk about the punisher Man one Last Kill, which is a special presentation, and I think it's how they build it. About forty eight fifty women is long, so not a very long movie or whatever it is. You know, Marvel and well comic books in general, they used to do these one offs or these one shots or whatever.
Speaker 3: So this kind of reminded me of that.
Speaker 1: So I think when you go to a couple of sites, they have a bunch of easters and stuff that I saw that I didn't pick up because I never pick up easters.
Speaker 3: And I'll go through later but if.
Speaker 1: You watch this show, you guys know it's not a lot here in terms of just stuff breaking down here and there. You know, it's a lot of action. But we're gonna talk about it, man, so let's get into it. So going around real quick, and I'll start with you, Rob, what are your thoughts on this punished one lass skill?
Speaker 3: Because you haven't watched any of the right, I haven't seen.
Speaker 4: I didn't know it was two seasons when I asked, y'all, I thought it was just one season. And then when I went to go look at a recap, I was like, Oh, she's tooties And I was like, oh, y'all, got to watch this recap because I don't know. I don't know what they were talking about. I can't cause I have to know something that was going on before beforehand. And yeah, so I watched the two recaps. I was like, Okay, it.
Speaker 5: Was weird, like it's not like some of the other Marble stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm like, did they shoot it differently, like almost like almost documentary style?
Speaker 5: It was a shot like that. Yeah, I feel like that.
Speaker 6: I didn't notice that some stuff was.
Speaker 5: Shot like that, like you like surveillance cameras and stuff. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It just felt weird anyway. So I was like, oh, it seems okay. It seemed like a lot. I don't hear y'all talking about it like that, but watch it. Oh yeah, y'all, I ain't never heard y'all talk.
Speaker 6: About it like the punishes hard. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't what don't you know?
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I don't know. I like, I like the Punisher. I like I like the Punisher. I don't know if I like the villains. Oh yeah, like y'all know how I am about that, Like I need that.
Speaker 5: I need that that to be strong.
Speaker 4: I need the villain just to be as strong as the as the protagonist, even though he's like an antis, a regular anti hero.
Speaker 5: So but yeah, kind of threw me off.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: I just went like, like the the what's the proper term?
Speaker 3: I don't know what what are you getting you're talking about? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I did like I got it, doubt Yeah.
Speaker 5: I did like the setup.
Speaker 4: Though, of what she said, like, I'm just you know, in your situation, I'm just like you, and just for it to be her family that he give. I was like, oh, ship, So that threw me off. Did y'all know that? Did y'all know that that that that's what happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know anything.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought John might have known that part, but nah, yeah, I thought that was dope. But yeah, all that other ship, I was just like all these these little peons coming after.
Speaker 3: Room with knives, and I was like, yeah, go ahead, what you thought? What? Sorry?
Speaker 8: It was what I look for with a Marvel show. I don't need a deep plot. And this isn't directed that you. This is directed as some other dumb fucks. I don't need a deep plot because I find that ship boring. If I want a deep plot, I'll go watch a fucking deep movie.
Speaker 2: Marvel stuff, just.
Speaker 8: Show up, give me something where the plot makes sense and it might be a little interesting, and then just fucking show me a bunch of action.
Speaker 2: This was just John Wick with Punisher in it.
Speaker 8: I had a blast, and then I turned it off and moved on about my day. And I'm not even saying that Marble stuff can't have deep plots, but a lot of times they don't know how to find a good balance with having a deep plot and some fucking dope action. They don't this. You killed my family. I'm sicking the entire city on you. Let's fucking go. Let's fucking go. John Burnhal with his broke ass nose running around killing.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something, Let's go.
Speaker 2: That's all I want. That's all I fucking want.
Speaker 5: Does he does? He do that in the show, but he did.
Speaker 8: It over well, this is this is supposed to be after he's complete. So you watch the recaps, his his family was murdered, he built a kill wall, which is I love how they showed that in this show. This is him after he's finished the mission of killing everybody that was responsible for killing his fan.
Speaker 2: He has nothing to.
Speaker 8: Do, so now it's like, right, so now it's like, well, what else am I supposed to do? I've completed quote unquote the mission. So now he's kind of going insane.
Speaker 1: Because a lot of guys that come from the military they have nothing left.
Speaker 8: To do exactly, they're out of the war. And then they realized, nope, the war is in my head at this point. Now, nah man, John Bernthal is the punisher at this point.
Speaker 3: He is he is.
Speaker 5: It's just I don't know, it's just.
Speaker 8: That's him going crazy. He's losing his mind because I don't know who the I mean. I remember the black dude from over Seasons, but I don't remember him dying. I'm still confused as to why he was a ghost or whatever. But other than that, I enjoyed this. Shoot motherfuckers, stab, motherfuckers, tear their throats out and yell that's punisher.
Speaker 4: Why is there so much chaos in the neighborhood because because she's sick the entire people on in the beginning, it's because there's no yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well to answer your questions, because the the family that my family, they're gone, and the telecast said that the results of that is chaos in the neighborhood because yeah, they were bad, but at least they kept.
Speaker 3: Order in order.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I missed that, but that's what That's what I figured. But I forgot like I was just putting it together myself. No, yeah, they said that the news in the Yeah God, because I was really thrown off by that killing.
Speaker 5: Dogs and ship.
Speaker 3: What the hell going on that ship? That's what you're thinking about this?
Speaker 6: I'm the dumb funcks that Mike was talking about.
Speaker 7: No, you're not like I need I need more than than what they gave me.
Speaker 1: I'm not a big john. Let me let me also do a uh, let's set the stage. Have you seen any punishing stuff? So you too have not seen.
Speaker 7: And I had Okay, every question that he had, I was thinking the same thing. And this didn't make me want to go see the first seasons.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm not an action person, so like, it's it's cool to see sometimes, but I need dialogue the story to carry it through, and this just didn't have it. I didn't know none of the stuff about the mom and I thought, just like Rod, since I hadn't seen it, that was the most compelling thing to me.
Speaker 6: When she was telling her.
Speaker 7: Story and the wheelchairs hits up and she talked to him, I'm like, oh, okay, so that's what this is about, because otherwise I just got this crazy dude running around being like crazy. So it just it didn't hit for me. I wanted the same thing about the neighborhood. Why shit was so crazy out signed it? Maybe I was missing context. I did hear the news clipping, but I thought it was more to it than that. Yeah, Like I thought something may have happened.
Speaker 3: In the other scene.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I didn't catch it like that.
Speaker 6: It was just like this is this is Gottham. Where are we? Right?
Speaker 7: Like the truck said Gottham was the only reason that I knew that we was in Gotham.
Speaker 4: And now now you're thinking about the trailer. I was just saying, No, it was a truck that rolled by, and it was a Gotham truck. It said, Gotam. I think you think about something else.
Speaker 6: No, this was last night when I was in It was a truck that rises by.
Speaker 7: It's like even before they go to the Black Man and the Dog, and it was just a little truck to roll by and said Gotham City on it because y'all know I it was horrible though, right, yeah, it's like they would get suit if they put Gotham City in their show.
Speaker 6: It said Gotham. Where is it supposed to be at?
Speaker 5: It's in New York.
Speaker 6: The truck was white and it had blue said God.
Speaker 5: I don't think I think you think about the trailer.
Speaker 3: Trailer.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take your word for it.
Speaker 6: Let's move on.
Speaker 8: Look see talking about Look you hope everybody gonna go, but look, either one dragging it out.
Speaker 6: Let's just move it. Just it spikes all Gotham, leave me alone. It didn't.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna find it and send it to y'all.
Speaker 6: It didn't work for me.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh so I'm going to give you an out because you don't like action movies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed it. I got it. I got what I hoped we would get.
Speaker 1: And that's just just what Mike said, punish. You're walking around killing people. We don't need a fucking plot. You watch the series, Yeah that plot there, Yeah, y'all want more dialogue, et cetera, centa, all that's present there. There's a story there, and they do a good job with there, and you see his origin story developing into the guy he is, and this is kind of giving us just basically keeping him on.
Speaker 3: So I enjoyed it. I was wondering what story they were gonna tell, but I think it made sense.
Speaker 1: It is this my family that he killed because that was what he did, and she was the only one that left, and she feels like he didn't think that she was worth killing and she's here to prove otherwise, and she has enough control by she said, I'm just gonna put a bounty out and have everybody kill you. We've seen this before in the movie before It's black. Mike said, y'all, Wick, that's how it is. And we got what twenty some minutes of him just going straight fucking nuts, and you know, it worked for me. So I do think the beginning of it was a little bit slow, but I think they really wanted to establish is that things are out of order now and it's a direct consequence of his action, and he is despondent and immune to everything that's going on. So there's one particular thing where, first of all, the dogshit was fucked up. I just got to say that again. But you know, like he's walking when he went to the guy's shop. I think his name Charlie, I look it up. But he went to his shop, yeah, Bubbs, Yeah, I can't think of it. I can't remember his name in the show, but Bubbs. So he went to his shop and the guy's in there going crazy and all the other stuff going on, and Bubbs got a control of it because he was able to get the guy out. But one thing that stood out to me was when he was walking back and all of this stuff is going on. The reason why none of this stuff bothers him. Run the Spike is because he's from war. He's used to a bunch of noise and chaos and shit like that ship that's happening. This is normal for him. And then you kind of saw them show that when when everything what.
Speaker 8: Rogers can't let ship going, I just keep going, I just just keep going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you saw that they the show slowly started to show like you're going from the neighborhood to scenes of war.
Speaker 5: It was a really good Yeah. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that that it wasn't Gotham. We're not.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm on screenshot it now when I get home.
Speaker 8: Remember I keep telling y'all rods to bully. Now you're seeing it now you see it.
Speaker 5: Asked the question, I'm like, maybe maybe this is.
Speaker 2: What this whole time he's been quiet because he's like, I'm a Proovedpike.
Speaker 5: Wrong.
Speaker 6: I wasn't looking.
Speaker 3: Trying to.
Speaker 8: He did, and I'm to prove that your stupid Spike today. Anyway, No, this was this was a blast, man.
Speaker 3: I'm with Ken.
Speaker 8: I think that I think the idea that he's been at war, he just walks through and none of that shit even affects him.
Speaker 2: I think it's fucking awesome. It's awesome, So.
Speaker 6: I don't disagree with you.
Speaker 7: I look good, But like, so, what what's he doing.
Speaker 1: He's killing mothfuckers, bro, He's killing criminals, and the neighborhood is.
Speaker 3: In chaos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but for him, he doesn't have a reason to kill people in the neighborhood because that's not his mission, right, His mission is done. As we talked about earlier, what she did was she got him back on target, and that's what happened.
Speaker 6: Tell his story is him now having to kill her.
Speaker 8: The story is now him trying to to be done with everything, but then being sucked back into it because he had he lost his purpose. He was like, I don't know what to do now, and now she's giving him a new purpose, Like you're never out of this.
Speaker 2: So I don't know why.
Speaker 8: They made this just a one off instead of a series because it didn't end. She's still alive. He's still, I assume, is gonna want to kill her. So I don't know why they didn't just give us a whole season of this.
Speaker 4: I think I think it's probably to create that segue on the New Spider Man movie.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 8: I'm sure, but they could have done that with a series because like there was enough here because he he still has.
Speaker 2: To get her back.
Speaker 8: So unless she is gonna somehow be involved in Brand New Day, then I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think you need a full series if Spider Man is about to come out and he's gonna be in it, because now we know he's a I guess what you would call a vigelancy. He was always a vigilant, but he was a vigilant he was he was looking for revenge for his family.
Speaker 5: Now he has, like you said, he has greater.
Speaker 8: Purpose, right, yes, but when but when he was involved in Daredevil because he was also in the Dared Devil Yeah yeah yeah, and he got sucked in some other stuff, into some other side missions, so the whole Brand New Day thing could have still worked.
Speaker 5: But confused, I mean.
Speaker 1: I saw that they are going to do a new punishing series, So there you go. That makes take your time.
Speaker 3: But I do recommend that you guys watch it on Netflix.
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, well sorry, no, it's created by Netflix. It was during the whole run where they were doing Daredevil and Iron Fist and Luke Cage and then they moved.
Speaker 5: All over to you know what, I do remember that. I do remember that.
Speaker 8: But yeah, if y'all get bored, I mean, you don't like action stuff, but if you get bored, it's really a good show.
Speaker 3: And I do agree with what you guys are are.
Speaker 1: Ultimately saying in a roundabout way, is that it was too short and they didn't really have time to develop out something more to get you guys involved. But you know, which is kind of the nice point about doing a series instead of that. But I think they just really wanted to just give us something quick fit, you know, just to kind of, you know, keep us engaged.
Speaker 8: They want to remind us who Punisher was when he shows up in Spider Man. People aren't confused.
Speaker 3: Yes, yep, yep, and he's definitely gonna be in it. So and I think it works.
Speaker 9: You would love to have more content from Frames per Second. Become a patron where you can contribute to what we review and discuss. Our Patreon gives the listeners the power to nominate and vote a monthly discussion in Film Review, while also nominating and voting on weekly solo reviews from each cast member. You also get the opportunity to vote on the publicly released anniversary film, all exclusive to our Patreon, So become a patron at patreon dot com frames per second where there are two tiers you can choose from. That's patreon dot com forward slash frames per second.
Speaker 1: So I think the only thing left because it was really a I'm walking around the neighborhoods fucked up. We see how fucked up it is with the dog and all kind of other shit. Ma rolls up and you know, she basically tells the story, which was a way to good, way to good tell the story since forty seven made sense.
Speaker 3: And then we get twenty minutes left of action.
Speaker 1: So thoughts on the action that we got for the rest of the episode.
Speaker 7: I couldn't believe that they went that long without talking or did that long action?
Speaker 6: Was it one shot? One shot?
Speaker 7: Hell no, I found myself hitting the thing just to see how long they had went with the action thing. I get why it's appealing if you're in the action, but this against another reason why I never watched it with anything like that.
Speaker 6: It's just like, you don't they don't do anything for me, So I.
Speaker 2: Don't even like this kind of stuff. I hate action movies.
Speaker 8: I don't care about shoot them up movies. They don't interest me at all. John Wick, for some reason works and Punisher this just worked. I think that I think if they make the action so ridiculous that it's entertaining, that I can sit through with it.
Speaker 5: And it was.
Speaker 8: It was a nice palette cleanser, like this isn't something that you have to turn on and really think hard about, especially like after watching Daredevil and being bored by that, turning something as brainless as this on, That's exactly what I wanted.
Speaker 1: That is a really good point, because that's what I was thinking. Yeah, I was like, man, after Daredevil, it's good to just watch Punished, to just run around and just you know, kill people, yeah, and.
Speaker 8: Not have to worry about like, oh, what's the what's the repercussions and what's the details of this?
Speaker 2: Like, Nah, the.
Speaker 8: Motherfucker's just shooting people and creative ass ways and jumping around and fucking stabbing motherfuckers in the head. And then every time his bullet his gun was out of bullets, he gotta go find another. Oh, I'm gonna kill this guy and take his gun checks it. Yep, those bullets in this pitch, let's go. It was just it was like watching a video game.
Speaker 1: Because I was That's what I told him. Oh, I was like, man, this would be a great video game.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it is a video game.
Speaker 1: So one thing right as you're ready to go, is that that I thought was ridiculous kind of going off with Mike was saying, was when I'm walking through the gasoline and that motherfucker he just stood there and this ship caught on.
Speaker 2: That makes sense because he was crazy.
Speaker 3: It did burn.
Speaker 2: Remember he lit his whole legs up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but did he have any scars legs afterwards?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe I was sensing to it after watching his God is fuck, I know, and you're just standing in this ship and running around.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 8: It was dope, man, because like even even when like they were talking to in the in the background and the sun is getting sucked up or whatever and he's having to like wrestle with his wife even want to get involved, and he's like it, let's go, And I was like, yep, here we go, Here we go, get out, my mama, fun that here.
Speaker 2: Come to punish your bitch, here, come to punish it.
Speaker 8: God damn it John burnth Off, that guy.
Speaker 3: You like to ask bro, the action was cool.
Speaker 5: The action was cool.
Speaker 4: What I was what I was about to say is is like I was, I was talking to this. He was like, man, get the fucking guns, ripped that ship up, And so I was wondering, like, how the fuck what you got a whole arsenal right here. I know you threw it with the key or whatever, but you could just rip that ship open with the knife. I thought that's what he was gonna do. So I was wondering, like how he gonna go fight with his knife? All these fucking people didn't think about the fact that he once he kills one, he can pick up that weapon.
Speaker 3: Da da, So it is like a video.
Speaker 2: Game because he's the fucking punisher.
Speaker 5: I didn't know.
Speaker 8: Now you're putting respect his name? How does down thirty eight zombies in two minutes? Because he's fucking ripped mother just like the guy respect quick?
Speaker 4: He earned respect very quick now he did, because I was like, Okay, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: I'm like, what is going on?
Speaker 4: Like like this nigga just locked the ball his guns, Like how he gonna do this? And the way he strategically went through took this person down, shot this person with this gun.
Speaker 3: Picked this gun real.
Speaker 5: Quick shot him, dropped out shields like. I was like, oh, I loved it.
Speaker 6: That was so fun.
Speaker 2: The whole time you're watching, you're like, this is stupid social.
Speaker 1: When he fell off that that scaffolding.
Speaker 8: He was the guy as he fell that part, and I was like, man, this is so stupid.
Speaker 1: The bus and he was like yeah, but yeah, that was that was And then he jumped from another spot to another spot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was doing all kind of unreal unrealist and ship. I think he dodged bullets.
Speaker 5: He dodged some bullets.
Speaker 8: These mockers can't shoot they yeah, because that woul kind of makes sense too if these are street level crooks who I like that scene.
Speaker 5: Too, when the oozie jam and uzzies are known to jam.
Speaker 4: I like that because he was shooting and he started trying to shoot it again he had to go find another gun.
Speaker 5: I did like that little detail, like, so yeah.
Speaker 2: When they when they.
Speaker 8: I can't remember he fell off a building when he landed on the bus and busted.
Speaker 1: His ass's yeah, because the guy was about to shoot him and then he jumped.
Speaker 3: No, the guy threw him off the roof. It seemed like he was gonna throw him off the roof, but he threw him.
Speaker 5: To the lower part of the roof.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there was that part. But how did he fall off of that? Because when he fell, he shot the guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's when he was Yeah, so he shot the guy and then something else happened. I think he jumped again and he was on the scaffold thing. The guy was about to throw a body.
Speaker 2: On him, that's right. He had to let go or something, and.
Speaker 1: Then he was like, oh fuck, and then he rolled over and then that's when he hit the bus and hit the ground.
Speaker 8: But then when he got up, and y'all wouldn't know this band, but when they started playing Hate Bred Hatebrey is a popular hardcore band. When they started playing that fucking song, I swear to god, I had goosebumps. He stood up and they fucking I was like, go, God, damn it, kill all these motherfuckers, bro kill all these motherfuckers. He did he did that ship was hard. I don't know what the fuck y'all talking about.
Speaker 3: Okay, Spike, let me ask you this, because we're pretty much at the end.
Speaker 1: There's not much to this it's really not his decision to go save the owner of the shop and the daughter versus getting the threat that What do you think about that? Do you think that they gave you enough of a backstory to show why he would make that decision over killing the mob boss.
Speaker 6: No, and I didn't like it. I didn't like it.
Speaker 7: He went another talking about when he saved Bubbles, right, yeah, yeah, I feel like if he was that crazy and stretched out and had done all that, he would go get the mob boss like he didn't. I know, he lost his family, and they did a decent job with the backgrounding and how much he thought about his daughter and.
Speaker 3: Her probably.
Speaker 7: Really being the only reason he didn't kill himself because she kept she was talking to him.
Speaker 5: That was good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was good right there, I.
Speaker 4: Thought, I really yeah, they really made it feel like he was about to kill himself.
Speaker 7: If if, if that is connected to that family that made me lose my family, then I won't just and now she's trying to kill me. The daughter thing don't make it resonate for me for me to go say somebody else's daughter, that makes sense, Like I still want revenge.
Speaker 3: I don't think she killed I don't think they were the ones that killed his family. Were they were?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, the Nuccies were the ones that they were the last group that he had to take out.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right, that's right. That's right, that's right. That's right. Okay, Okay, I don't know else. I think it worked.
Speaker 2: I think it worked too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I did think that works. I got it.
Speaker 4: I got it. Yeah, I got it because they gave it. I feel like they gave it enough with the daughter, yeah or what And it could be I watched those recaps too, but but yeah, I feel like they gave enough in this particular show to make him make that decision, to.
Speaker 3: Make him make that decision.
Speaker 8: He was very tied to his daughter, clearly because he saw the vision of her so him somebody else's family getting killed.
Speaker 6: He just couldn't specifically specifically earlier.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, that party, that.
Speaker 3: Scene was dope.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 8: When that big ass tattooed motherfucker came in, when he thought he thought he was done, he killed.
Speaker 5: His hand was a pin.
Speaker 4: Stabs yeah, in the right and like he was reaching.
Speaker 5: It was tight.
Speaker 6: And when he learned all this from he was.
Speaker 5: In the marine.
Speaker 4: Why did he why did he X out the marine uh tattoo. Oh I.
Speaker 8: I mean, I guess that was supposed to be like kind of symbolic, you know, when he scratched off his chest, maybe he didn't feel like he was a marine anymore.
Speaker 2: Maybe he blamed.
Speaker 8: His his current PTSD on being a marine, because again it was it was just going through the whole thing of what is there left for you to do?
Speaker 2: I don't know, yeah, but haters.
Speaker 3: Man, but not people fucking with it though.
Speaker 1: I think the ratings for it has been uh pretty high for it, so it's just a good job in it. It's getting a response, you know as well. And and now we're all set up, and then the last scene was just him, you know, basically policing the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Now because that guy came back.
Speaker 1: He reminded me, Mike of that guy that we just talked about on is the Mice Long?
Speaker 3: Because remember he said ding dong and.
Speaker 1: He punched the guy and they were filming it, so I thought he was a streamer at first.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And then he was about to hit that couple with the bat because he was saying ding dong didn't happen around boy, but he said devil dog that's my hat. He took the hat, and dude thought he was gonna get away.
Speaker 6: He took more than a half from me that knife, and that was tight.
Speaker 2: And he looked back at the guy and the guy was.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, wow.
Speaker 8: Punishing one last kill, one last one for the goddamn day.
Speaker 6: That ship was fun.
Speaker 3: Man deserted that dog scene.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm tired this type of shit. Y'all gonna stop killing dogs and movies man.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Man, let us know what you guys think about punishing one last Q, Like, was it just enough story to give you the action that you wanted to see or are you with you know, Rodd and Spike and you wanted to see more story and really really good concentrated action and are you ready for a Spider Man brand new day. So we'll leave it there, man, We got you guys. Next time we're out.
Speaker 3: Peace,