Speaker 1: Hey, why said? Why oh, come on, Tama around?
Speaker 2: Whycha why this? Come on there, I go, come on with her? Hold yess man, half woman?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Ray, you want to help you to the team. That's Gary. Gary has the tea and the color the other day, gar Ray.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Ricky, Good morning America. Good morning.
Speaker 3: He's my day, A beautiful, beautiful day in the neighborhood. And here's what's happening in celebrity news. Joll Ricky loves seem like it's in the air and then sometime, you know, this kind of leaves, you know, after the air, just don't start smelling too well. But people are talking about First of all, let's give congratulations to Coco Jones and mister Donovan Mintion.
Speaker 4: They tied to night recently, which I think is a good thing.
Speaker 3: I'm so proud of African American women now because they're no longer staying with these guys for fifty years and then wind up getting married. Now, Coco had been together the long they would have got like maybe three or four years, and she tied, had that man tied to not he gave her ring hunt and she's now a happy woman. So congratulations to Coco Jones and she sitting the present letting women know that you don't have to date a man hundred for twenty thirty years before you get a ring.
Speaker 4: All right, moving on, and I'm the celebrity news, y'all.
Speaker 3: Steph Curry and missus Curry, y'all, they're speaking out, which I'm excited about them in their love life, y'all. They're saying that Stephen Curry and his beautiful wife II is your carry y'all. Recently celebrated their fifteenth wedding anniversary, fifteen years of y'all. They gave fans y'all, sneak peak honey under Date night. But you know, people are talking about to go to stay world.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: He took to his Instagram and they shared a clip of the two of them out having a beautiful casual dinner, and he wrote, me and this beautiful lady right here, smile for the people celebrating fifteen years of blissful matrimony. Now, they said eighteen years together and this is this is so cad. I had to look this word o, because I know what it meant. They were together. They were blissfully metrimony. Eighteen years together, fifteen betrotted, and they say, we are blessed and grateful and love is still alive.
Speaker 4: Isn't that beautiful to be throted? So I looked up be thrilled.
Speaker 3: That means formally engaged, are promised to be married.
Speaker 4: Isn't that beautiful? I think it's betrothed. Betrothed just for clarity, is just for you know.
Speaker 2: It was company too.
Speaker 5: I love this be.
Speaker 4: Trod well.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to them then, honey, and they will be trodded.
Speaker 4: We tried moving you throw yeah, but.
Speaker 3: In my final story, this is so this is a very sad story. I mean, we may be joking about Stephen and I issue, but honey, the prayer a wards are definitely being solicited.
Speaker 4: Y'all haven't heard the stand news.
Speaker 3: Britney Grinder and her beautiful wife, y'all, Miss Charrel Grinder.
Speaker 4: Have fouled for the voice. Oh man, they said.
Speaker 3: They're saying that the w n B A star Miss Britney Grind has filed for the voice from her wife, Charrel Grind, after eight.
Speaker 4: Beautiful years of marriage.
Speaker 3: Now, according to the court, Ruggs is obtained by people the Connecticut Son. They said she filed for the voye y'all in Fulton County, Georgia on Julie the thirty, describing their marriage as irretrievably brokelab.
Speaker 4: Now, they say, Brittany.
Speaker 3: Stadium that the couple has been separated since July twenty fourth. She is seeking joint custody should I say joint legal custody of their son Bash, as well as an equitable division of their marital assets while retaining her separate non marital property.
Speaker 4: Now, they say Charrell.
Speaker 3: Became well known heading for working tirelessly and advocating y'all for her wife's release. After Brittany y'all was detained in the how you said, sheriff me Toyo International Airport outside of Moscow and Central Russian Prison y'all on drug charges back in twenty twenty, I mean twenty twenty. I remember that too, They say, Brittany Sherill they tied to night back in twenty eighteen. I didn't know this record. They met y'ad They were students at Baylor University, inn way Coe, Texans. They say Charrell graduated in twenty fourteen with a degree in political science and government. And they say after Baylor, Charrell attended North Carolina Central University and she graduated, y'all cool lude and received her law degree and she's the founder and principal attorney of Grinder Law Firm PC. So, y'all, let's keep these people lifted in proud. They seem so nice together, and I mean eight long years together. And Charrell sat and waited for Brittan to get out the pen and what happened, and now this year is happening. So we just gotta keep them lifted up in our friends. Hopefully in fever they get back together, because you know, sometimes people say love will keep us together, and it can bring us back, and you know, and like I said earlier on what Alexander and Hill said, one of his songs used to have good love looked around and now it's gone love. Yes, what you said, you gotta find out what's missing ain't something that's something now. So we got to keep them lifted up in our praers.
Speaker 4: Now that saying, did y'all know what time is?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 4: Is shallow?
Speaker 3: They love it, Garren, they love it, Yes, they love it shallow, shallow.
Speaker 2: Just there's a touch in time right now.
Speaker 3: But sha blah blah, Britney and shrill the colaune to day, y'all is argent. On how you say argent and on the lord, just say beautiful silver.
Speaker 2: That's the color.
Speaker 4: That's a beautiful coloe.
Speaker 1: Y'all give it up a girl with your.
Speaker 4: Teeth everything in the morning.
Speaker 1: I got to wake the gold get in.
Speaker 3: The eighty sixty sixth manay gave you give me good.
Speaker 6: Wake wake to get your sell and get you can't walk, you up lead when your house shoes better wait carr with each other beef.
Speaker 1: For that day.
Speaker 2: You want to know what you call them?
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 4: This is Mark is from Cincinnati.
Speaker 7: Everybody, wake up, wake up, wake up. Yes, coming from Lout, Kentucky.
Speaker 1: My name is Virginia.
Speaker 4: Wake up, wake up, wake up everybody in my family.
Speaker 8: This is a street jacket Joe coming out of Rockless, Florida.
Speaker 1: We are headed to Telor I.
Speaker 4: Want to wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up. Good morning.
Speaker 3: My name is Melanie.
Speaker 5: I am from Upper Marlboro, Maryland. I would like to say good morning to everyone. God bless everyone that woke up this morning and shot a line fly La lay to the Ricky Smiley.
Speaker 4: Morning up, wait wait wait.
Speaker 1: Let's go Greenwood.
Speaker 6: Wake up, wake up, Hello, wake Denys, wake up, wake up, you can wake up.
Speaker 2: Wake up? Wake up?
Speaker 4: All right, joall ricked amount of mornings.
Speaker 1: It's about that time.
Speaker 4: Jeff Jonson has three things you need to know.
Speaker 6: What up?
Speaker 2: Jeff?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 4: What a Rick? Good morning? Everybody. Good to be with you. I feeling man, We feel good man. Happy to have you having Monday, big dog. Thank you man.
Speaker 7: So listen, There's a couple of things that I've been thinking about this weekend, man, and context is absolutely everything. The first thing is this this Nolan Wells case and the fact that there was an arrest made but the arrest was about the judge who's one of the mothers of the of the of of one of the people that was with him, and no arrest anywhere else is just irritating as hell. But it made me think, Rick, Like, I had a conversation with another brother that's doing some work around the case, and he was saying that there are so many people that are in that community that haven't really been aggressively vocal, and I was like, man, do you realize, like Jackson County, Mississippi is Jackson County, Mississippi, And I don't think a lot of people that haven't traveled outside of cities in the South understand what the South still looks like. And when you have a parent of one of the young men that was with Nolan, Uh is a judge, uh knows the county sheriff, knows other people in the city like this is still not safe for a lot of people. And it just reminds me Rick, as we talk about activism and mobilization, that sometimes we just don't realize that America hasn't changed that much in certain parts of the country, and it's still dangerous for people and life is still made difficult for them. I'll never forget going to uh, Mississippi. One of my my my dad's my dad's wife's parents lived in a small part of Mississippi and we had gone down to visit them, and the store owner where we went called my mother my stepmother's father a boy, and I was pissed, and I'm looking at my dad and I'm wondering, why is he not saying anything? And when we leave, I asked him, Dad, why didn't you say anything, Like I've been places where I've seen you check people for that, and he was like, Jeff, we don't live here. And when we leave, he still got to live here and you don't understand what happens here. And I think, Rick, we're still in that place, whether we realize it or not. And so I hope that we continue to understand too, this whole notion of shared destiny, and that one of the reasons why we have to stand with each other and fight with each other, why we need to support this family, why we need to support this community, is because there are still places where this kind of thing happens. And if Attorney Crump doesn't come in or somebody else doesn't come in, this gets swept under the rug because that's still how they do things, yep. And so I hope we will realize that, and that's part of the reason we got to stand with each other. It really is connected to Rick, to this whole thing and argument. I hear about some of these folks I'm not gonna name names talking about they.
Speaker 4: Not African and they don't come from Africa, and.
Speaker 7: A number has just been done on us, Rick, where they are African Americans that don't understand much about Africa. We got Africans that come and they've been told that African Americans are lazy and this, that, and the third, and we still don't get the fact that every single thing about white supremacy is how do we keep these people separated? How do we make people think that African Americans are not Africans, that Africa continental Africans, and our Caribbean and West Indian brothers and sisters are not us, y'all. Until we realize that we got shared destiny, regardless of the difference, and how we've come up, regardless of the difference of our experience, is where we've lived in any part of the world, Until we understand that chattel slavery did to us, what colonialism did to our brothers and sisters on the continent and diasporically, and until we realize that they are keep trying to find every way possible to divide us, We're never going to have the power that we need to have. And So just just some things I thought about, Rick, some things that are on my mind as what I'm hearing and what I'm seeing, And I hope that many of us will just be opened and ready to connect with each other.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, Jeff, appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Man a good commentary this morning. Let everybody know how you can be reached, y'all.
Speaker 7: Hear me a jaft nation on. I g love y'all, appreciate you have a fantastic Monday. I taught y'all on Thursday. Love you big dog. Your soul bleats on?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 8: Man? Right on?
Speaker 4: Listen? Listen boy?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 2: What bro?
Speaker 4: You have to come to work, but when I come out, you can't call in. I know you're not calling in sick every day.
Speaker 2: Exactly wrong, he said the wrong.
Speaker 4: You have a reason why you're not coming to work. Man, You can't call a.
Speaker 1: Hand like that.
Speaker 8: You better said a real, honest god truth right now.
Speaker 3: Excuses building bridges to nowhere, creating monuments of nothingness, tools used by the incompetition.
Speaker 8: Boy, you better prea But you ain't said nothing wrong.
Speaker 2: Well you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: You ain't said nothing wrong.
Speaker 4: You ain't gonna make it.
Speaker 8: Come on, come on now, if you count that talky talk, you're killing it kids telling it, but you're telling it right on.
Speaker 4: You know the study of young people that's not showing up to work on these jobs.
Speaker 1: Man, Too many, too many people getting laid off.
Speaker 4: Of you not to be coming to work.
Speaker 5: Cut.
Speaker 8: I want you to pay for me right now, gues what go want me right now? I'm at the down or d m V shoutt and it down on d L on V is out of the apartment or vehicle motives that one met right now, shouting all right.
Speaker 4: You know why?
Speaker 8: Because because I can't drive right now, because I can't drive illegal, because I ain't because I don't got no driving license right now, because the folks say I got to have a driving license with my.
Speaker 1: Real whole name on.
Speaker 8: No, y'all, I got to have a driving license because I ain't got now. I've been driving without now, but I'm trying to get it right now because I'm trying to get my life together so I can come of.
Speaker 2: Work every damn uh and be producted. And guess what depots the.
Speaker 8: Guy went on home up They I ain't gonna be here right now, shutting. I went on my mama to bring my birth birth certificate.
Speaker 4: She keep it in between the mattress.
Speaker 8: Shout, I don't know where to keep it at. But the problem of me, the default can't put my whole name on the on the driving license, shutting. I didn't need the driving test everything because they talking about I got too.
Speaker 2: Much name all right, what is it?
Speaker 8: D Antonio, La Mario, Rundale, Michael, Johnny is Zaviia Wing and Junior.
Speaker 4: Why you got so many names? And damn come my mama had named me after me?
Speaker 2: Is what she thought could have been my daddy. No yo, because you know she had me.
Speaker 8: She was in twelfth grade and she had me shouting and she had she had she said. She said, baby, it was a party with the track team. He said, it was a party with the track team.
Speaker 4: All your mama, hold on the radio now, Ain't nobody said that?
Speaker 2: I just said, she said it was a fight with the track team.
Speaker 8: She named after all the dude, don't Tony Yola, Marion Roundell, Michael Johnny, Zamy and William Junior.
Speaker 2: Oh man, she said, you got with the track team.
Speaker 8: That's not like she said their nickname? She said, after that, after that or everybody at school called her finish line. No bron I said, why did you call you finish line?
Speaker 1: She said?
Speaker 2: They all ran thromy.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's awful. My god.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call y'all, but hold on, don't.
Speaker 4: We'll see tomorrow.