Speaker 1: Hi Oh, Let's go hi Oh, Let's go oh.
Speaker 2: Let's go oh, Let's go bom back to Shawl Sames.
Speaker 1: To off one oh seven point nine FM WBT taking you up till seven o'clock like we do every single night. Telephone number seven oh four five one oh seven nine. That is also the WBT text line driven by Liberty Buick, GMC and Boys and Girls. You should be following me on X at Brent Underscore Jensen for all the lattus and breaking news in and around the Charlotte area. And if you follow me on X like several other thousands do, then you would know that I've got a big, big show for you tonight, and we're just gonna jump straight into it because straight out of the shoot we're gonna speak to right now. Joining us is Brooke Rollins, the Secretary of US Agriculture, or I guess US Agriculture Secretary of Brooke Rawlins to make it make it sound official. So, first of all, Madame Secretary, thank you for joining us tonight. I know this is the second time we've done a couple of interviews, and so I really appreciate you joining us tonight.
Speaker 3: It's so good to be back on Brett, how are you just fine?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: I really do appreciate this because North Carolina, Yes, we're getting bigger with Raleigh and obviously Charlotte and one hundred and fifty seven people move here every single day, and Charlotte is the fourteenth biggest city in America right now in terms of city limits, not metro, which means that. But even with all that being said, if you go twenty miles outside of Charlotte, you're in farmland, like it's literally farms. And North Carolina has been an agg state since its existence.
Speaker 2: So you joining me is very meaningful.
Speaker 1: Even though we're in Charlotte, we covered the entire part of western North Carolina, which is a big deal. So I want to start off tonight with a lot of big news, especially here with you know, with Tom Tillis being a state senator here from North Carolina, the Reconciliation Act that has gone through Congress that is now going to be at the doorstep of the Senate. And there's a lot of things in there about farmers, which I know a lot of our listeners would actually be anxious to hear about. So can you just talk about what's in the farmer's part of the reconciliation bill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely well, and you're one hundred percent right. And even for those that are listening to you regularly and maybe living in Charlotte or in an urban area, I think everyone has begun to realize that farm security is national security. That we have basically not only offshore manufacturing, offshore pharmaceuticals under the Democrats when they're leading, but we've also offshored our food supply. In twenty twenty three under Joe Biden, America for the first time in history became a net food importer and began to rely on China and other countries for fertilizer, for seed, and even for our food. As these foreign countries came in and they've started buying up our farm land, buying up our agg companies, and I didn't realize quite how bad it was, so I took this role a year and a half ago. So the farmers and protecting our farmers and protecting rural America is really protecting the very core of our country. That's why I think this is so important for everyone, not just our farmers. But to your question, the reconciliation bill that is currently being considered and we need all of our Republicans on board, including our North Carolina Senator. First, it does have a significant chunk in there for our farmers, which is very important. I just kind of walked through that. But also it includes the Save America Act, that critical election integrity measures that we've worked so hard on for so long. If you don't have fair elections or free elections, then you don't have a country. And we're right on the brink of losing America because of that. Of course, there's a bunch in there for our military, which is really really important. So it's a it is a from my perspective, it's a it's a do or die. It's time to get it done, get it over the finish line, get it into the end zone, and let's continue to win for America and putting America first.
Speaker 1: And what can you talk about the farmers section of the bill, Well.
Speaker 3: The farmer section is about it's eleven point one billion dollars. It's a it's the next step in providing relief for disaster for freezes. There's I think there's probably going to be even more going in from Congress. That eleven point one was our request from the White House, but our farmers are facing unprecedented drought, some precedented weather events like hurricanes, freezes, et cetera. And then also an additional step in economic aid. The input costs that were inherited a year and a half ago up to forty fifty sixty percent increases. Under the last administration, while we had not one new trade deal, we went from a egg trade surplus to a fifty billion dollar agricultural trade deficit. We're making a lot of progress bread, that's what's exciting. We've cut that in half in just over a year with twenty new trade deals. But in twenty twenty three, we saw ninety billion dollar loss for our farmers, the largest plummet in commodities in history, and we're just getting back out of that. So this ten billion will be another bridge. Listen, our farmers don't want to farm for government checks. They want to farm in a fare and free market, and that's what we're building. But we're going to get there soon. But this will allow us that bridge.
Speaker 4: To get there.
Speaker 1: Speak with US Secretary of Agriculture, Brook Rowlins. Here, I'm breaking with Brett Jensen. I don't know if you can answer this, but is there one particular crop that has been hit harder than maybe other cops, whether it's soybeans or corn, or or farming you know, with pigs, cows, whatever. Is there a particular part that has been hit harder with these farmers than other areas.
Speaker 3: You know there are and it's so cyclical, and that's why these farmers just we owe them everything. They only make money on average every two of ten years. The last stretch has been tough, as we talked about, but there are some that are certainly hit harder than others. You know, our cotton guys have really struggled the last few years. Now with the Make America Healthy Again movement, we released a big bring cotton back. It's not just about what you eat, it's about what you wear as well. So I'm really looking forward to a renaissance for our cotton guys. In North Carolina. Bread tobacco has really struggled, as you know, but that is a cornerstone crop for the people of North Carolina and certainly important parts of your state. So we're working really hard on the tobacco side of this too, to open up markets around the world for tobacco. Interestingly, you normally think about these guys as farmers, but I call them farmers of the sea. Our shrimp farmers have really struggled, and North Carolina is a coastal community, a coastal state, so your guys know this is well. We've now begun importing. Ninety percent of the shrimp that we eat in America is not American shrimpers, and there's a lot of screwed up reasons for that. We're really trying to fix right now. As well. The road propers have struggled, but we're seeing a better path ahead. We're going to have record ethanol, record corn, perhaps record sorghum under these new trade deals, especially as we're open up East Asia for new trade and so we've seen kind of some good movement there, but we still have a long way to go. The good news is our beef guys are doing well. You know a lot of our protein farmers, if you will, because of Make America Healthy again. People want protein now more than ever before. We had a ten percent increase in fresh food purchases last year and that number is only increasing. So that the future is brought For a lot of reasons, and that's one of them, but hopefully again we're going to get there. We've got to preserve these great American farmers and what they do to feed and fuel us every single day, or we will.
Speaker 4: Lose our country.
Speaker 1: Speak with US Secretary of Agriculture Brook Rollins for a couple more minutes here I'm breaking with Brett Jensen, So, Adam Secretary. One of the big things going on in North Carolina right now is the situation involving hemp. I know, right now the hemp industry in North Carolina involves about twenty five thousand people. It would be you know, it could be impacted either in a positive way.
Speaker 2: Or in a negative way by the production of hemp.
Speaker 1: Is there a particular thought about from you or the President about hemp production and just turning into just regular hemp in general?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, just in all things, I think the President has been very clear on supporting and working and you know, it's finding. I was just talking to, in fact, a Democrat congressman a couple of hours ago from the Northeast and talking about how we shouldn't just be focusing on cotton in terms of what we wear, but focusing on linen and hemp and other natural products as well. So again, I think there's a potential renaissance here and a real market opportunity, not just you know, on the produce side, but also on the clothing side. And yet North Carolina and once again in the middle and the crosshairs of all this, having lost so many of our textile meals and so much of that infrastructure, how do we bring that back? How do we start the long process of building it back? And listen, we live in the greatest country in the history of the world. We are where freedom lives and breathes and thrives. Right two hudred and fifty years ago, those founding fathers, many of them farmers, stood up and said no to tyranny. And we're willing to give it all for that. And so as we're looking to revivify and restore and restart liberty in our country, we go back to those initial founding fathers and how we built this country. And I'm fighting so hard for that, as is President Trump. No one's been stronger for the farmers, all the farmers and the ranchers as this president has. But you can't undo deck aids of bad policy in eighteen months. Hopefully when we leave in two and a half years, we can look back and Brett on your show, I can come back on and say we built the infrastructure, we turned the tide, we restored prosperity. The Golden Age is coming for rural America, not just for all America, but for rural America, and in so doing, we have saved the civilization for the next two hundred and fifty years. That is the weight that we feel, not just meet. But I've got a cabinet meeting in the morning at Camp David. I'll be with all my brothers and sisters in the cabinet, we'll be with the President. And these are real issues. We work twenty hours a day, seven days a week to work to fix and hopefully we continue to make good progress.
Speaker 1: Well, Brooke Ryland's the US Secretary of Agriculture. For the second time you've been able, You've been kind enough to come on my show, and I really really do appreciate you joining us tonight. And like I said, yes, we're in Charlotte, but our signal is one hundred thousand watts, and we go tons and tons of farmland here in North Carolina that we cover. It included in South Carolina as well. So again, thank you so much for.
Speaker 3: I love it, Brett, and I've been now, I've been to your state multiples of times. I'm sure i'll be back. But love North Carolina obviously you're South Carolinian listeners as well, and we're just so grateful for all the freedom lovers and liberty fighters that are in your state. And thanks for what you do to make sure that we get the message out. We're just so grateful to you too, and I'll be back on very soon.
Speaker 1: The Madames Secretary, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. There you go, Secretary of US Agriculture, I should say US Secretary of Agriculture, Brooke Rawlins there, tell you what. Like that's when it comes to farming, and not just farming but like you know, cattle and pigs and everything that we eat, shrimp, seafood, whatever. That's the top dog right there. She's in charge of it all, every single bit of it. You've heard of the US d A grade A prime beef that stands for the US Department of Agriculture.
Speaker 2: So and she's in charge of it. You got a bad stake. There's the boss.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding, I kidding, but again, thanks to Brooke Rawls the US Secretary of Agriculture for joining us. Welcome back to breaking with Brad Jensen again thanks to Madam Secretary of US Agriculture, the US ACT. I should let me try this, actually get it right, the US Secretary of Agriculture, Brooke rawlins. And again, she's been on the show a couple of times and she's been fantastic. And again, lots of information, lots and lots of information. So and then I wanted to use this time to explain who's coming up next, and it's going to be someone that's actually it's going to be a pretty big interview.
Speaker 2: It's the Special Assistant to President Trump. He's also the.
Speaker 1: Deputy Press Secretary, so everyone knows Caroline Levitt. This is her right hand man, but he's also a special assistant to President Trump. And his name is pushed to sigh and he's going to be joining us, and I want to talk to him because the new economic numbers came out today. Some of them are good, some of them are bad, and some could be misleading. And I know the old saying, well, stats you can make every you can make any stat look the way you want it to look. I've always found that to be one hundred percent faults. One hundred percent faults. If a quarterback's completion percentage, which the NFL averages around sixty five percent or so, and an NFL quarterbacks completion percentage is forty percent, don't tell me I can make that turn into anything that I want. If he's that bad, you can't. Well, you can make numbers look like anything you want. No, that's absolutely not true, not if you're being honest, and even in most cases you can't. So numbers are numbers, just like facts. Numbers aren't racist, Numbers aren't sexist. Numbers aren't homophobic. Numbers are numbers. Numbers are facts. I think there was an ESPN show back in the day that was not a very good show. I think the name of the show was Numbers Never Lie. It was a horrible show. It was a midday show.
Speaker 2: It was awful.
Speaker 1: But that is true. Numbers don't lie. Numbers are numbers, plain and simple, and how you perceive them, or how you take them into your being, that will determine whether or not. If you think they're bad numbers, then you're gonna think they're bad numbers. But the very next person besides you may think they're good numbers. So it's your own perception of whether or not something's good or bad. The numbers are just there for you to interpret as your own. So I'm looking forward to having a cush to sigh on because I do want to speak to him about the Iran war. I want to speak to him about the economy, because, like, let's be honest, those are the two biggest things going on right now with American voters. That's what they're actually concerned about. The economy and Iran, and I've been screaming from the mountaintops from day one when this first thing started, what five months ago or whatever it was.
Speaker 2: They're interrelated.
Speaker 1: The Joe Biden situation was so bad economically that even with the high gas prices, they're still now lower than they were most of the term of Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: So think about that for a second. Guess what that's called. Fact. It's not right, it's not left, it's fact. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Deal with what do with it what you will. So, but I've been saying once, I've I've always been saying that because this was self induced with the war, that the numbers immediately shot up in terms of pricing of products and gas, and that once it stops, all the prices will plummet immediately. Now, I do want to ask Becush decide that to see if I am just way out in left field somewhere or if it's actually any truth to that.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna talk about the Iran war.
Speaker 1: I'm going to ask him about a lot of other things going on. Joining us now is someone that is very special to the Trump administration, and that is special Assistant to President Trump as well as being the Deputy Press Secretary. Pushed aside and Cush, I want to say thanks for joining us here tonight. I'm breaking with Brett Jensen. So the economic data came out today for the second quarter, some.
Speaker 2: Good, some bad. What was your overall impression of it?
Speaker 4: Well, thanks for having me on. Look. I think while the top line number cave in slightly below expectations, when you kind of open up the hood of this car and look at the underlying numbers here, I think we saw an incredibly promise and an incredibly solid GDP growth report. The consumption remained very solid, actually beat expectations and in meting spending in particular smash expectations. And what really dragged this we're poured down, was that net import searched and they surged because catholine goods imports, and that means the equipment and machinery you need to run a factory to build a factory as at a record high right now. So what we're looking at is that the American consumer remains resilient. Businesses continue to invest thanks to our de reglatory and task cut agenda, and imports of the goods. We need to continue billing these factories. If you've see these factory construction jobs surgeying, when you're seeing these new ground breakings happening across the country for the semiconductor of pharmaceutical or steel or aluminum factories across the United States, we're looking at a very strong future growth trajectory here. So I think this report actually again you've had a look go beyond that top line number is actually very solid and very promising for America's economic future.
Speaker 1: Speaking with Kush to side, the Special Assistant to President Trump and the Deputy Press Secretary, so Cush, one of the things that stood out to me in all the data was the fact that people actually earned more income in the second quarter than they did in the first quarter.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, it was up zero point two percent.
Speaker 1: That may not sound like a lot, but that's over sixty billion dollars that went into people's checking accounts that wasn't there the previous quarter, And to me, that actually says a lot.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right. I mean, I think when you look at real wages, the inflation adjusted wages, which which declined markedly during during Joe Biden's presidency, I think right now it's really being being grounded as solely by by gas energy prices. And I think as we kind of saw when the when the initial MLU with Durand was solved, we was signed, we saw gas or oil prices decline markedly from about overall over one hundred dollars to hear about sixty or so dollars, which is where they were roughly before the start of Operation Epic Fury. And so we're very confident that as the President forces a successful conclusion to this Iranian situation, and we see oil prices come down again and overall inflation comes down as well, but real wages will actually continue growing at the same way they were before. I mean, remember before the start of operation at the Fury, real wages were covered almost half of what they had what they had lost during during Joe Biden's four.
Speaker 1: Years speak with Kush to signe the special assistant to President Trump as well as the Deputy Press Secretary. So, Kush, I'm glad you brought that up in the whole Iran situation, and my whole personal belief on all this has always been from day one that this strain has been basically self induced, meaning that yes, things are more expensive because it costs more to transport things from point A to point B, and that once the war with Iran is over, gas prices and everything else will immediately start tumbling and go back to normal. Am I just being very too simplistic about this, that things will actually go back to normal as soon as the Ran war stopped.
Speaker 4: No, that's exactly right. The reality is that from day one, President Trump has made a focus to unleash American energy and that's why oil and gas production the United States are at recornized. In fact, we're the largest oil and gas produced in the world, one of the largest oil and gas exports in the world, and so the fundamentals here are very strong. We're looking at some supply chain logjams really in the street of our moves in the Middle East. But once thing gets resolved, I mean again, the fundamentals here are just so strong. And the thing is, this isn't even hypothetical. We saw this happen a few short weeks ago when that initial MoU was signed, where where again oil prices went from well hundred dollars per ballot to into the sixty dollars per per ballot range, which is what they were, you know, a few months ago. So this isn't hypothetical. This is real. It's not over simplistic. This is the This is the reality of the market that we're living in, and it's precisely because of this president's energy policies.
Speaker 1: Speak of a cush to side the Special Assistant to President Trump and the Deputy Press Secretary. One of the things that came out was that Americans are saving two point seven percent of their paycheck. Now, that's a little lower than normal. But at the same point, can you explain to me why these numbers may not be exactly what they see?
Speaker 4: No, And the thing is, the savings rate is actually somewhat artificially low. Right now, are mechanically low. And that's because the American population has gotten a lot older. And so when you're a senior citizen and you're retired, you're not you don't need to save money because you're drawing down on your retirement, saving your retirement, you know, your fourmal one nest egg to enjoy your retirement. And so when you actually dig a little deeper and look at working age Americans that's savings, it's actually well near or slightly above historic norms. So again, the American consumer is resilient. The American consumer is spending, and the American consumer is also saving money at a very healthy rate.
Speaker 1: To being with Chrish decide this special assistant to President Trump, and I know this doesn't have anything to do about the numbers that came out earlier this morning and the economic numbers, but this does have to do with the economy. And that's the fact that the thousand dollars Trump Savings accounts for all the children right now in America.
Speaker 2: And it's easy to sign up for.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, now you've got so many Democrat governors actually promoting this to their constituents, to the people of their own states. This has truly been a big time success.
Speaker 4: You know, they're on board with it now because it is objectively a great policy. This is a historic game changer. Or thanks to President Trump's leadership, the next generation of American children are going to be able to start adult life off with the head start, to be able to build and accrew wealth, to tax free and start off life with with the head start to you know, with a net deck to buy a home, or go to school or start a business. And so the real unfortunate thing here that is that every single Democrat in Congress actually voted against this. And so it's a little ironic now that Democrats are now coming around and praising this or and in some cases trying to take credit for it. But the reality is is that Democrats opposed this, and it was President for up and Republicans who got this transformational policy over the finish line.
Speaker 1: And I like to end every single interview the exact same way. Is there anything that you'd like to say to the listeners that I did not ask you about?
Speaker 4: No. All I would add is that, look, the fundamentals of the American economy remain strong. We're seeing the investment spending remain very very robust. You know, when these companies are announcing that they're going to invest trillion of dollars in American manufacturing to build and hire here in America, we're seeing that actually pop up in the economic economic data. So once you get these short term disruptions, these temporary disruptions behind us, for once you know, the Iranian situations resolved and the President insurans that Iran never possesses a nuclear weapon, we're looking at a very strong trajectory of by economic growth, lower inflation, and more poorly higher real ladies for for everyday America workers.
Speaker 1: Cush to side, the Special Assistant to President Trump as well as the Deputy Press Secretary, thank you so much for joining us tonight.
Speaker 4: Of course, thanks for everyon all right.
Speaker 1: Once again, Special Assistant to President Trump and the right hand man for Caroline levitth the Press Secretary Cush to si.
Speaker 2: Some interesting stuff there.
Speaker 1: About the Iran war as well as the economic standpoint right now, where things are, and let's be honest, things could be a heck of a lot worse than what they are.
Speaker 2: Heck of a lot worse. And then once the Iran war.
Speaker 1: Stops, they believe they will be just economically that it will be no holds barred at that particular point.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Breaking with Brett Jensen for a few more minutes here on this.
Speaker 1: Beautiful Thursday night. Addition of breaking with Bredhens, I'm gonna be going out and enjoying the evening as soon as we are done here, coming up in a few more minutes.
Speaker 2: All right, So.
Speaker 1: Are some of you aware, I would maybe most of you, maybe not all, but most of you are aware of what transpired today over in Europe with Spain and Morocco.
Speaker 2: And I thought this was big enough.
Speaker 1: That again, generally today's just been a national show, because you know, I usually don't do national but we had the ag Secretary on, we had President Trump's special assistant on. And now this is about what happened and what I want to explain to you. Yes it's Spain, but it happened in Africa, in Morocco. There's a tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny.
Speaker 2: Little sliver.
Speaker 1: In Morocco that is owned by Spain. And what I mean tiny, I mean like size of Matthews tiny. It's small, like you know, maybe rock Hill like it's it's very very small, maybe not even that big. It's extremely small, but it's on the Africa side. Because Spain and Morocco you can see each country from each each other place, from each other's country, you can see the other country because it's ten fifteen miles apart, so they are and so across the Mediterranean, that little tiny gap there in the Mediterranean. But I want you to hear the reaction on Fox News earlier today when all the videos started coming out. But again, when you hear Spain, it's not in the big country of Spain. It's actually a tiny, tiny, tiny little sliver of Spain clammed claimed territory in Morocco.
Speaker 5: Some really wild video here, chaos at the border of Spain's North African enclive in Morocco.
Speaker 2: This is a city called Suta.
Speaker 5: You're watching as thousands of migrants break through the fence and completely overwhelm the border police. They're video showing huge groups of people, mostly young military age guys, cramming into inflatable tubes or arriving on shore another way, some of them waiting in the water as they break through the gates to get to the other side. Sandra, this is reminiscent of kind of what we saw during the open border during the Biden administration through twenty twenty one twenty twenty four, kind of similar to what we saw in del Rio back in twenty twenty one. The Socialists agenda, their platform literally says they want to abolish borders, abolish immigration enforcement, have complete freedom of movement. This is what it looks like in another country if they get what they want. Notice there is no resistance from the government whatsoever. These people are coming in without any obstruction.
Speaker 2: And if people don't.
Speaker 5: Know, Spain has a very left wing government. Earlier this year they did a big amnesty program for over a million illegal immigrants living in the country. They had one point three million illegal immigrants apply for that amnesty program between April and June. So that's what we call a pull factor, Sandra. They're looking for something like that. They know if they can just get their foot in the country, maybe someday that left wing government will do another amnesty program. And you are just reading some of the wires. The locals want an emergency declaration.
Speaker 2: It sounds like.
Speaker 6: Ministry saying no, and they will not deploy military to the border.
Speaker 5: Apparently they don't think this is an I mean, look at this, this is a total free for all.
Speaker 6: It does feel like we are looking at a few years ago when you're reporting at the border here in the United States. This is happening right now. This story is breaking right now, and you're not just talking about hundreds. Thousands of migrants are pouring over the borders.
Speaker 5: As we speak. Yeah, and again, I mean just look here. Do you see any women or children. I mean, most people would call these folks so called asylum seekers. These are all young guys just flooding into the country and overwhelming what if any border there is. It looks like there's just kind of a small barbed wire fence or something like that.
Speaker 2: But you can see the.
Speaker 5: Spanish government is caught completely off guard here and you have thousands of these men. I mean, it literally looks like you often hear the word invasion, but it literally looks like one.
Speaker 2: Here. Look at that.
Speaker 5: I mean you see the border fence there, They're all just going around it. And again, the head.
Speaker 6: Of Spain's Civil Guard is calling this absolute chaos and a brand new interview. He said, quote, it's not possible to give precise numbers, but there are thousands of migrants crossing right now. He added that the border has totally collapsed.
Speaker 5: Quote unquote, yeah, it certainly looks like And for folks who don't know where this is, this is a small Spanish city autonomous in North Africa. It's actually in Morocco, but it is it does have Spanish autonomy.
Speaker 2: It's called Suta.
Speaker 5: So this isn't on the mainland of Spain. But these images, we've been looking at them on social media all morning. It's just stark to see that there is no resistance whatsoever. I mean, at least in Del Rio. Back in twenty twenty one, when those twenty thousand Haitians were crossing the river similar images to this, you had some border patrol there, you had Texas DPS there trying to stop them. Here in Spain, there is absolutely nothing stopping these folks from waiting ashore and climbing the fences. And Sandra, just I mean look at that in the background. I mean, there are thousands upon thousands of these men just flooding the country and there.
Speaker 6: Are reported deaths as well as some of those that are crossing over by water. We're gonna be on this, We're gonna have brand new details as this story develops, will have those for you shortly all.
Speaker 1: Right, So again I want to make clear, Yes, it is the country of Spain, but it's in a completely different continent, and it is a tiny speck of land surrounded by Morocco and the Mediterranean Sea. And you heard the spain people going, yeah, we're not sending anyone there to help you. And it would not surprise me if Spain just picked up and left and go, you know what, you can have the town of rock Hill or the town of Matthews.
Speaker 2: Don't care, don't. I mean, it's a port.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, like just there's no way you're going to get all those thousands. And again they were all men, not a single you hear them saying, not a single woman or child. It was thousands of men, most of whom were young, and half of.
Speaker 2: Whom were shirtless. They were shirtless.
Speaker 1: So Spain, you know it, might well just cut your losses and go, you know what, you could have it.
Speaker 2: You're still not getting into Spain.
Speaker 1: Even though they just gave political asylum to over a million people in Spain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good luck with that.
Speaker 1: All right, Thanks again to US Secretary of Agriculture Broke Rolins for joining US earlier today as well as special Assistant to President Trump and the Deputy Press Secretary pushed de sigh again. Thanks to those people for joining us, and we've got a big show playing for you again tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: TJ Ritchie's coming up next. My name is Brett Jenson, and you've been listening to Breaking with Brett Jenson.