Speaker 1: The Frames per Second Podcast.
Speaker 2: What's going on in ship Boy? Nick, I'm here with the rights. It's naturally naying modest media.
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah good? What's up?
Speaker 1: Pretty good?
Speaker 4: Pretty good? Mike Ctown, how you doing?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: I am Spike Flu of the On Deck TV show? And another week in the books, How you doing?
Speaker 1: Man? What up?
Speaker 2: And kennf Ban How you doing, Sir Holo? And now tuned into the frames per Second Podcast? And in this episode, we are continuing on with our weekly recaps of the hit HBO original series House of the Dragon, with this recap being dedicated to season three, episode five, titled Unbound and Unbent. We are more than halfway through the series. I think we got three episodes left, if I'm not mistaken. So this is like our second in a row Builder Bear episode. So I'm christ you know what your thoughts on this, I'm gonna start with you, Lou.
Speaker 1: I liked it. It was a lot of.
Speaker 5: It was a build a Bear episode for sure, like you said, but I think this was more direct than the things that it was setting up. Things were happening when they can't continue to push the what you say, push the rock down the road.
Speaker 1: So I like this.
Speaker 5: I like to set up to like the conversations. Everything felt like it was some shit on the line. Do you like it as much as last episode or better?
Speaker 4: Just as much? Okay, how about you?
Speaker 1: Mike? I agree, this is a good one.
Speaker 2: I think I think I probably liked this one a little bit more than the last one because it's it's cool to see how things are lining up. But yeah, this was this was a good episode.
Speaker 6: How about you, Roy, Yeah, that was those exact words. Mike just said, the way things are lining up, That's what I said, Tonay. I was like, man, they're doing a really good job at lining this stuff up because I was I was a little concerned with Roman as a foe, but it's showing that he's a very good strategist. And I like how how yeah, just how how this is starting to build build out And I think these episodes are really important to the overall story.
Speaker 2: May is this episode giving you like Game of Thrones vibes? Because I feel like House of Dragon was kind of moving differently than that show. But it feels like these last two episodes it is kind of building towards that. I don't know, correct me if I'm wrong, And also give you overall thoughts too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, overall, I enjoyed this episode, and I think I enjoyed this episode.
Speaker 3: A little bit more than last week's. I left it.
Speaker 7: It feels tense, like you said, it feels like this this episode really helped build the stakes, and like you know, it feels like when something pops off, it's on for real pop off.
Speaker 3: So I really liked this episode, and I.
Speaker 7: Do feel like it feels I think the houses and almost like the care characteristics of the houses are playing a major part in the plot line here, and I think that that makes it feel more like Game of Thrones.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean, we always had the.
Speaker 7: Greens and the Blacks, but we've got like more characters, and so it feels like you're like the Lanister.
Speaker 3: You just it really feels like the houses and.
Speaker 7: The family lines are a major component in the story, even more so than the last couple of seasons.
Speaker 8: So gotcha, Ken, What about you? Over on thoughts, I thought it was cool. I think I enjoyed the cliffhanger. I think the cliffhanger kind of you know, uh sealed it for me. But for the most part, it was definitely a really really strong, like filler episode to get things moving where they want to go. We spent a lot of time with some of the other characters that they've just been kind of showing in spurts, So that's telling me that they're setting them up for specific roles later on down the line.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I thought it was cool.
Speaker 8: I thought it was cool, but I think it really really ended strong, and that's what really got me.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, I'm gonna try to do something a little bit different with this recap, just so we can kind of.
Speaker 4: Just see how it goes.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna talk about scenes in like totality, not just as the episode went down, because we start off this episode with us seeing Christian Cole and his men begin they little sneak attack and bushit on the army that I think Damon sent to Tumbleton. But before we get to that, we then quickly head to Heirnhall and see that the Witch is still taking care of Aimen. I don't know how in any ways, but she's taking care of him the less through his little ayahuasca shit like David did last season. So, Ken, I wanted to start with you, what did you think of Amen and his current state of mind.
Speaker 8: It's almost like he on that same damn ship that Odysseus was on the Lotus flowership, because he definitely is gone, like he is not in his right mind. He's recovering it definitely like he was stabbed for sure. Now, Spike, I think you should have your confirmation now. And she pretty much like you said. I mean, that's what you said, is what I said. When I saw, I was like, oh, she got him up in there like dang. And she's doing the same damn ship to him as well. She's warping his mind to serve her knees, which we saw later on. I do have some suspicions about her, which I'll ask later, but yeah, yeah, it so that she she got this weird this power over wounded men.
Speaker 2: Is she a witch?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: Like for real, well since we're here, nick nay, is she even a witch?
Speaker 3: I don't know what she is.
Speaker 7: Just think she just like put it on them real good and healing back to help. I don't really know what what she like. She ain't cast no spells, she got wood people, but what spells she cast?
Speaker 2: Like she killed that other dude so the little young dude could take over.
Speaker 1: She killed him.
Speaker 3: But did she put a spell on them?
Speaker 1: I don't remember if she put a spell on him she.
Speaker 2: I have to defer to the expert, Spike, but I'm pretty sure she did something that caused him to die.
Speaker 5: It ain't really confirmed, like it's it's supposed to be, like how y'all are on it, like do the issue?
Speaker 4: Which is she not?
Speaker 5: Which that's how it's written, Like it ain't really determined whether she is or ain't. A lot of the stuff that she's doing got to do with Herrod Haller, what she at that place is hunted like that and that's causing damon and aiming to act like that and maybe even some other stuff.
Speaker 4: But it ain't really determined if she is a witch.
Speaker 8: Or not, because because what what what kind of got me was when them soldiers came in, and I think she just threw a rock at the backs and that.
Speaker 1: You need it's gonna kill you? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I really think And I don't know if you if you agree with this, but like I really feel like she's like Wednesday, she just like staying in creepy ship because to your point, like I don't really see we call her, which because she we call her, which because she looked musty and pale, But we don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't even think about it, honestly until y'all said that. I don't know why. I guess I just was following.
Speaker 6: What what what what the what the show was telling me as far as like what everybody was saying.
Speaker 3: But now now that you guys bring it to my attention, yeah, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 7: Maybe like because whatever she tried to do with Damon, it didn't work because she thought it was gonna get her hair and hauled and he was like, I bit you, bunny, and he kept falling. And now it's like, when she got the aim, it seems like all she did was put some bandages on them. I get the place messages with your head, Sure, I get that, and maybe she's giving them something that messes with her head with their heads.
Speaker 3: But I'm just like, is she really?
Speaker 7: Is it just it just seems like she's simply trying to use her wiles to get these men to do what she wants them to.
Speaker 3: Do, and it's not really working for her. Interesting, So it's more so the castle than her.
Speaker 7: Yes, It's like she's the keep her, She's not the magic. She's not the magician.
Speaker 2: Are you all sure didn't she change into like some sasquatch thing a couple of.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when when I think they're already a part of the land. Yeah, they were already part of the land. That wasn't her?
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: I read thought?
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought we saw it, and then she appeared like two seconds later.
Speaker 4: I think I think she's got timing.
Speaker 1: From behind that tree, and I can go.
Speaker 7: She works with them with people, but I don't think that she is or she has any control of them.
Speaker 3: She like mystereo.
Speaker 1: Nah, I think she's a widow. I'm gonna stick to it.
Speaker 2: I think I'm holding out a little bit of hope that she is a wish because I would explain a lot of ship that she's getting away with.
Speaker 4: But she ain't.
Speaker 2: Mike, I'm cussing everybody out because these niggas be looking at her like everybody kind of fears her, but they also are enticed by her to based on at least the men who've interacted with them, and I feel like that the witch does that ship like outside of.
Speaker 1: That, she was doing that.
Speaker 5: She probably drugging them though. That's how she having that effect on them. Because she is the medicine person, like one of the mixtures. So she probably drugging, damon and aiming, and that's why they have these visions and stuff and you're getting it effectful.
Speaker 2: I can't believe y'all say she's not a witch.
Speaker 1: Damn shit.
Speaker 2: I would agree with that she's not a great witch, but I think she's a witch.
Speaker 4: What do you good as far as quality or like spirit, like you think.
Speaker 2: She ain't getting shit done?
Speaker 7: She keeps getting sucked overs.
Speaker 1: A shitty witch.
Speaker 2: But Mike uh to go off of that though as far as her playing with Amen, what did you think about when he was like he been confessing some ship to her. He treating her like that's his therapist, you know how he is when you get to be around certain kind of women.
Speaker 4: M Is she gonna take advantage of that? Or is he going? Like? What is their relationship dynamic based off what you saw in this episode?
Speaker 2: Their relationship dynamic is the same one he has with every old lady, and he treats them like, you know, he's got mommy issues. You know, they might be fucking I don't know what. They haven't shown that, but even if they are fucking, he would still view her like a mother, just like he viewed the old prostitute that he was fucking around with. So yeah, I mean this sounds like with the old lady, old prostitute. Yeah he was, she was.
Speaker 3: He just he just wanted somebody to swadow him real quick.
Speaker 2: What's that mean?
Speaker 4: You want to be hung?
Speaker 1: You want to be at swaddle that's.
Speaker 3: When you wrap the babies up in the blanket.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was like, now I don't know that move. I don't even know what I'm about to go ask my girl. Hey, swallow man would come me by saying, swaddle thing.
Speaker 1: What's that swallow.
Speaker 4: Swaddled?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Ship?
Speaker 4: But yeah, he just wanted to naked hug. That's basically what it is.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 2: Honestly, that would make sense because he alway, he curls up like a little baby whenever these old older women are around him like that. So, but Lou Lou, were you shocked when he said, like, bro, I used to look up to Agon and then but he kept making fun of me.
Speaker 1: And Ship, so I had to take That's what I was like, when did he look up to him?
Speaker 4: Because we didn't ever see that on screen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was shocked when he said that, especially later on when you hear a goon telling his story and like both of them got a similar telling of the story and it's.
Speaker 4: Like both of y'all fucker's crazy.
Speaker 5: So yeah, but it is one constant in there is that Alison, that ship doesn't mother.
Speaker 4: That's the constant we gonna get to.
Speaker 7: That It made that's that confession made me want to go back and watch like the episodes when they were younger, like around the time when like they were bullying Ranera's kids and see like kind of see like which one was which and what the dynamic was like that, because I didn't remember that either, like him looking up to his brother.
Speaker 3: I can imagine, but I don't think we ever saw it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mike, what was her takeaway with this scene? Because we see multiple times that there's mercenaries who are coming to try to find Aimin, try to kill aim In because when they got a bounty on his head and the Witch was protecting, you know, live for him.
Speaker 4: But then it got to a point where she couldn't lie no more.
Speaker 2: Did you fuck with that scene where Amy came out of nowhere, it was just like cutting motherfuckers up I mean, I guess I guess it's just it. I mean, I think I said this before. When he just kind of walks through and just kills people like it's nothing, it just it just seems kind of weird. And for him to be this fucked up and you know, slow or whatever, and he still just took these people out like it really wasn't that big of a deal. I guess I just don't get why he's so strong or why he's such a badass. Got training, yeah, I know, he got the training from his uncle is his uncle whoever?
Speaker 1: They call him Christian?
Speaker 3: I thought Krystal trained him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's oh well, okay.
Speaker 5: They're supposed to be the implication that it's his training in all these years, and he took it so serious. That's why he handles those people so and these are just like random peasant dudes and they don't have half the training, so that's why it's supposed to be what he can go through and just.
Speaker 1: Do them like that. They like, maywell, yeah he's a rapist.
Speaker 4: Good comparison.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I wanted to get your thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: See, were you expecting Amen to take up for her and kind of basically like I feel like he claimed her as his woman.
Speaker 8: At that point, I was not expecting Aimin to take up for her. I was expecting her to take up for herself, can do some witch ship. And when she didn't do any which ship, that's when I was like, man, I don't know if this motherfuger witch amen came out and saved her.
Speaker 1: So that's when I started to look at her sideways, and he's.
Speaker 7: Still hurt, like she couldn't do some magic to make him strong, Like I just she's horrible.
Speaker 2: Well she said, like she was like, damn, I guess you are back. You know you could get up thinking like I guess her medicine is working. No name, She said that, like I didn't think he was gonna be able to fight like that. But to Mike's point, oh it works, like she didn't even believe. But to Mike's point, even dude just be like doing that drunken monkey shit where he just ended up like savving somebody in the throat while he like stem like about to pass out, like that scene where I did like to scene when he like stabbed dude with a tree. It just seemed like it just kind of like he fell into it. It wasn't really like a whatever, but I guess we'll see him fight better when he get better. We then go to Lou's favorite character. We see the black nurse come to the aid of Allison and Helena with the.
Speaker 4: Playing b and we see them have a conversation.
Speaker 2: Bout some shiit we found our last episode, Nate, what did you think of the conversation between them two as far as the black nurses and Alison.
Speaker 7: All between the nurse and Allison that Nigga was like, look, it's gonna be the last. It's been real, but look, you ain't gonna get me. They already.
Speaker 2: With the last team.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be able to bring you with narrow First. I was like, I know that's right at all.
Speaker 4: Hey, I wasn't matter here, Hey, Louis. He said everything we've been saying since episode. He was like, Bro, they have my neck.
Speaker 1: With you and everything. It's been real.
Speaker 3: Y respectfully, r bro.
Speaker 2: He said, these good Jesus getting punished, suffered because of this ship.
Speaker 4: Looking at me, I can't still these boxes no more, oh man.
Speaker 3: Because her man playing he.
Speaker 1: Brought her at least two.
Speaker 7: That we've seen kept knocking her up left and right. I got the impression that he's been sitting our teeth.
Speaker 1: A minute, got used to the taste.
Speaker 7: Like, look, we don't all did this, we all dream this, TG, you need to just go ahead and take this down.
Speaker 3: She was like, even your queen did it.
Speaker 1: Everybody, it's cool. Look, it's cool. Hey.
Speaker 4: Ron was with Helena being unreasonable.
Speaker 9: I mean, look, man, pro choice, Like she was just like, look, this is That's what I was thinking all the time, you know, man, Yeah, it's no choice.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: Look, she is all seen, so she sees something that other than I don't see. So I feel like she knows best. It may seem like it's best in the moment to us the viewer, but I feel like Helena be knowing things that that ultimately would be for the greater good.
Speaker 3: Alison hasn't figured it out yet, but that your girl, like she got powered. She's a seer lessen Alison.
Speaker 2: She heard like how the men Alisons? But Mike, it's Helena being unreasonable. Yes, well not with this part, but with the other part about leaving the little baby. But with this part, I'm I don't know, I'm I'm I'm yes, in a little bit of no because she she just reminds me of them crackheads, you know, like those those crackheads on the side of the road, like they really like if you really see and listen to them, they really know some shit, like those old crackheads that have that like that weird colored skin, you know, like they really know ship. She reminds me of them type of people. So they need to listen to her because when they might just think she's just saying, Randon, you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 2: Great, It's like Gray, you.
Speaker 1: Know when you smoke you much that.
Speaker 4: Yes, hey kid, it's crazy, he says Spike.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying Spike from landa crack he knows how it goes. But I'm just saying, like, if you ever listen to those people seriously, they'd be like saying ship, like really next level ship?
Speaker 1: You like, damn is that from crack or you just wise?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I feel like Helena, that.
Speaker 1: Mis right there telling I.
Speaker 5: Get what Mike saying that because to my's point, it's strange and no one has really like there's been three seasons and some of the ship that she said true, but ain't nobody put it together? Like no one is listening to her. It made me wonder even when she was talking to her, man like, who who listens to this? Like obviously made well, she's made statements that have came true, and like nobody was like damn she said that.
Speaker 1: M let me she sounds crazy. It's how she said.
Speaker 2: It don't matter.
Speaker 1: Listening your eyes lie, you sound off.
Speaker 2: I want to look at the own looks like they should have took her out to the look. There's a reason that she wanted to see the moon there. I was more on my lawn and crackhead Willy came by and said, look the way it sounds, your ship's gonna die if you don't get a tune up. I'm like, man, whatever, crackhead Willy, My ship died a week and a half later.
Speaker 1: Mike, he did that.
Speaker 3: He was that did it.
Speaker 1: That's how he knew he sold it. He didn't break it.
Speaker 2: He just thought.
Speaker 1: He thought.
Speaker 4: He thought you was gonna pay him to fix it, and then when you didn't. Now he might be got some part.
Speaker 2: Okay, the fact that we judged her later like a crackhead means I need to move on to this one last question. Then, is it hard for Allison to be a good mother, Like in her situation, I'm trying to shoot up some bell because I'm saying, like her situation, like you could tell.
Speaker 1: She's trying, you know what I mean, she is, But that's.
Speaker 3: Part of the reason.
Speaker 7: I feel like that's part of the reason why Helena.
Speaker 3: Don't want to let go of that don't want to she wants to have a baby.
Speaker 7: It's like it's almost like I'm a better mother than you, Like I actually care about my children more than my own life.
Speaker 3: So I don't give a fuck about this role, this throwing these people. I'm not leaving my baby. And that's the difference between Helene and Allison.
Speaker 7: Allison was more concerned about the role, the responsibilities and did not put her children sincerely before herself.
Speaker 1: Did you think she was.
Speaker 2: Well, finish your point, but like, also, do you think that Allison was going to like actually she was like, yeah, I'm gonna bring the baby back.
Speaker 3: No, that baby was good, good as gone.
Speaker 1: But no, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think she thinks she's she's doing everything for the betterment of them or whatever, because as parents, we don't always get it right. We always think we're trying to do the best thing for our children, which may not be the best thing, yet it's what we consider the best thing. And I think that's all she's doing. She's just making some bad decisions and giving some bad advice. But I think she's trying to be a good parent by like, you know, telling amen to leave and telling a gun to leave, like like, I think she tries to set them up for greatness, but they just you know, I don't think it's a situation where she's trying to put herself before them.
Speaker 3: I just think she tries to place them in the right places to strive. Yeah, I don't. I don't necessarily disagree with that.
Speaker 7: I just think that she's so sued by the responsibility and the roles of the throne and the kingdom that she's not able to fake outside of the outside of those boundaries.
Speaker 3: But that's the world that he live in, though I understand.
Speaker 7: But Helena has been in that world her whole life, and she's still I don't give a fuck, get my kids.
Speaker 4: Well, she kind of touched.
Speaker 5: She don't know, she don't because I just know, other than her seeing the future, there's no good reason for her to have that child, Like it ain't y'all, they're gonna take it from if she do have.
Speaker 3: Until they can from my bosom, it's still mine.
Speaker 1: I don't la, I'm not gonna argue with you.
Speaker 8: Like some ship.
Speaker 4: Like it's gonna be some pure rightly little.
Speaker 2: Sixty miles an hour. But Mike, do you think that Alison, Like it's hard, like she's it's hard to judge a woman like this as a mother in these situation, is it not?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yea.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't like Alison, but I mean at this point, she's probably just doing the best she can in the situation she's in. You know, she doesn't have really any other options now the way that shit ended, we'll get to because she's stupid. But prior to all of that, the whole thing about I mean, it's it does make sense what she's saying, like, let's just bounce. We're not gonna be able to get the baby. Let me lie to this little soft special girl and tell her we're gonna come back and get this kid, but let's just get to safety. So no, I mean, I think she's doing the best she can. Yeah, can we later see what's the name Issaria? Whatever goofy has name, she learned about the Plan B postion. You know, her sneaky as being all types of shit. She's so nosy and she can she is true and she confronts Alison about the pregnancy. But Allison talked some shit. You know, she somehow somebody get you know, it's herself out a certain situation. So what did you think about what situation she's in now with my seria As far as like, do you think she's gonna snitch?
Speaker 8: I think eventually she's definitely gonna snitch on her as at some point. But she's just kind of going back to that worm role where she's having information that helped her play both sides, and that's what I think she's doing. But that was that was That was good by Alison to kind of convince her not to say something.
Speaker 3: Don't nobody believe that.
Speaker 4: I believe that she.
Speaker 6: Planted to see like, look, you know, Damon, that's her ride or not. You know what I'm saying at the end of the day, that's what she's gonna ride with. Oh I thought I was talking about it. Alison was the one who was pregnant and that part, not that part. I mean, yeah, because that wasn't a lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh got you. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean I think she made a good play right there, because Gail had her did right. But she was still like, nah, yeah, it ain't no guarantee that they stand for to be a charge. Look at her, Look, look at look, look at how.
Speaker 1: She's running there.
Speaker 4: Everything now keep it in your backpocket. Mm hmm, Mike, you think she's gonna sench it?
Speaker 2: Not? No, I don't think she's gonna stitch.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I think what's gonna happen is just like I've been saying, all of these people are going to turn on Ranera. I think that she's looking at this situation and she's like, shit, she makes a good point, like I could go and tell, but it's not gonna get me anywhere. Or I can keep my mouth shut and then if these two get out, I can use that as leverage to get.
Speaker 1: Up in their crew.
Speaker 2: I think she's gonna play the smart move because I think she's seeing at this point that Renera is not really listening to her like that she's just kind of using her.
Speaker 4: Oh it's just a shitty queen.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I still think Ranera is trash, but I also understand that she she's trash, but I don't know that anyone could not be trash in this situation. Basically, Ranera is is Joe Biden. Okay, that motherfucker was trash from the day he got into politics. But when he inherited this fucked up system, he was just like, hey, bro, I'm gonna do what I can. And he still did some trash ship. That's Ranera right now. She really there's nothing she can do to fix this. Everything is fucked up, but she gotta start being like she gotta start being a little bit nicer to some people though, and.
Speaker 7: She need to be a little bit more ruthless with others though. Facts, she needed to slap that whole table.
Speaker 2: Especially that numbs because she just got the job though. Yeah, exactly, because she ran the brother off. She was nice in the cordless she'd be in a much better situation she already got.
Speaker 4: She replaced him with her brothers.
Speaker 2: No, that dude, I've been telling y'all you can't trust him, and he proved this episode.
Speaker 4: He got the catch.
Speaker 3: The cat.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the one thing he knew how to do was go get some cats.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Speaking of who called you.
Speaker 4: Hey kid?
Speaker 2: Mike was started about something being trash. The first thing, I'll say Allison's escape plans. She got into a rat trap like a google ball. She even trying to how do you not know how to escape your own home?
Speaker 1: Like this is the third time time.
Speaker 3: Was about nine years exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You could have been tied some sheets together and jumped out of what is going on? She upset in this episode. She was just stupid for no good reason.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she was were you talking about when she walked out and saw my Syria ass looking at her.
Speaker 1: She was standing outside. As soon as she looked up, she was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was like you you just thought that I wasn't gonna watch you'all room.
Speaker 2: That was really funny. I felt so bad for them. They really they dressed up. They put all these exactly. She gave away the rock and Feller chain for nothing. But there the little the little servant girl. She seeming sir on the steps. She's like this old let me, oh yeah, just come outside. I knows who I thank you is.
Speaker 5: I think I think it's doing a good job. How desperate Allison getting really desperate at this point, Like.
Speaker 2: If you like it's almost it's almost picky in the brain ship when it comes down getting out this house.
Speaker 3: Exactly work around. You know, he's trying to work around what are you saying? That's crazy? She's trying to work around.
Speaker 1: A got good sense, right, she just needed.
Speaker 10: No You would love to have more content from frames per Second. Become a patron where you can contribute to what we review and discuss. Our Patreon gives the listeners the power to nominate and vote a monthly discussion in film review, while also nominating and voting on weekly solo reviews from each cast member. You also get the opportunity to vote on the publicly released anniversary film, all exclusive to our Patreon. So become a patron at patreon dot com frames per second where there are two tiers you can choose from. That's patreon dot com forward slash frames per second.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: We then get to Nay's favorite part of this episode, when where their brains another random person to join the council, Old girl.
Speaker 4: She covered the rock. She was cuting every why you give up my house?
Speaker 1: Who's there giving my house?
Speaker 4: Niggas emailing me talking about some put this in the crib.
Speaker 2: She was what what was your thoughts on that council beting with especially when she was sitting next to the.
Speaker 1: Nigga with the money.
Speaker 4: He was like, she ah, this be a bastard.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody was.
Speaker 7: I was so pissed from when I should have slapped that lady.
Speaker 3: For she even got inund she turned around.
Speaker 2: But that's all she do is she?
Speaker 3: All she do was turn around and get a look, this is not your kids. You can't give them the evil eye and they actually shut up.
Speaker 7: You're gonna have to slap the ship out these grown people like I don't understand why that lady was even allowed to come to the table and have and have a position at at her table after the way she was talking to her in the hallway, and these niggas up here sniggle and giggling like two old ladies at church about everybody at the table. I wanted Damon to just start slicing people at the table, because nobody at this table, including his ass, respects anything.
Speaker 3: That comes out of round near her mouth.
Speaker 7: She's gonna have to start, She really gonna have to start taking some hands for people to start actually listening to her.
Speaker 3: And that even Damion when she trying to pull them to the side to have a little lover's.
Speaker 7: Chat and be like, look, nig, what is he doing? And he were like, be y'all, listen to you later and walked off.
Speaker 4: I'm like that was crazy right now.
Speaker 1: But like she said, though, Nate, they've been doing this ship since Blackstone.
Speaker 3: They've been that.
Speaker 5: This is a constant now, like it's it's part of their routine. Like she just the queen that ain't listening to That should be her nickname. The queen won't listen to the room, like nobody listens to her. Ever, it's amazing, like.
Speaker 2: How it is with the old Buddy cops when they don't listen to the police captain that they asked all the time not.
Speaker 5: To do so nobody that damage college. Don't do it no more, you gonna get fired. Then they go right back out and have a car race.
Speaker 1: Like there, Like her.
Speaker 8: Kids don't nobody listens to She don't listen to nobody either. That's the problem. Damion was right, and that's what.
Speaker 3: He was told you.
Speaker 8: We should have burned the motherfuckers up and we wouldn't have to deal with the fucking ship.
Speaker 1: Listen to you. Why the hell, Why the hell you worried about.
Speaker 8: What they're saying. They like, you got motherfucking dragons. You worried about some ship that they're writing on the fucking wall.
Speaker 4: Yep, I agree.
Speaker 1: You say that ship to.
Speaker 3: Me in private, don't say that ship to me at the table.
Speaker 4: It was around the corner, he said.
Speaker 2: That's how you know he was sent to because he said in public.
Speaker 8: Edit.
Speaker 4: He don't get two ships about right there. I mean, like, bro, man, you don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: About it.
Speaker 4: It was more respectful than that.
Speaker 2: Mike was dam a disrespectful to there, Yes, but he needed to be because he knows what the fuck he's talking about. He knows what he's doing, and I don't care if it's in public and private wherever. He's sick of.
Speaker 1: As ship he comes back, she done brought this this hole in the house. He's mad about that.
Speaker 2: Half the table is people he's never seen before. He's like, what in the fuck you've been doing since I've been gone? And now you're trying to tell me to go do some old rinky dink ass bullshit plan.
Speaker 1: No, I'll do this ship later.
Speaker 2: And if you want to get all high and man, now you now I'm the queen. You'll do it, man, the fuck Get the fuck out of my face.
Speaker 1: Man, who you talking to him?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 1: A job that supposed to go do? Didn't you just tell right me?
Speaker 4: You're gonna tell me?
Speaker 1: I'm damon, what the are you talking about?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: He should hit her with all of your fingers off.
Speaker 2: I wish she would try I block all them ships. We see heyny, We see how she chopped. It's gonna be more her head, shaky ass head you.
Speaker 1: Can do.
Speaker 4: Like, hey, hey, lou real quick.
Speaker 2: Did you find it interesting the way Adam was taking up for Baylor, Bro. He was like, hey, we'll talk though short. He ain't had a nap and the sandwich in a minute.
Speaker 5: Hey, he's shooting this shot here is And when it was dope, you know, I mean, he was telling them when they was doing, like, man, we can go risk somewhere for real.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, Mike, you heard what he said.
Speaker 2: What she was like, I guess I'll be traded off to some you know, wealthy motherfucker whatever, and I have to, you know, find an escape.
Speaker 4: He was like, look, I'll escape with you, but let's go get some meat.
Speaker 1: He hit her with the drake. He said that nigg bro.
Speaker 2: I like this, dude, I don't know if they're they're not related, right they are? God that that's that's his niece and uncle. Right, that's like that's like the same way.
Speaker 7: The other one is when we were when I thought Adam was trying to shoot his shot the ball hited brother.
Speaker 3: They I mean they all related.
Speaker 2: Because that's course that's Chorus granddaughter. Yeah, and that's and that's his son. So yeah, that's yeah, yeah, he don't know that though.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like damon, like, I just they're not gonna let black people do incest on this show.
Speaker 4: They're gonna they're gonna let it.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, they've been two black people got together.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: We never seen a black couple on Game of Thongs.
Speaker 5: Yes, Chris wo oh, Gray warn Man on the same Oh the funnest woman on the whole show, You right.
Speaker 4: Really relaxed.
Speaker 1: That was this girl.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean they didn't know about them, they really, They just sizzles.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 4: We do some things like Mike, they just swallowed. That's how they did. He did the crowd baby on her. Remember that dance.
Speaker 11: Uh, the baby.
Speaker 4: Dance moved the crop.
Speaker 3: I'm so confused. Okay, I don't want to look it up.
Speaker 4: Ken, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 2: Why do you think Raniera was so hesitant to go see her son who just got back, because after Damon cuss her when I really custor her out, but he said, I ain't doing shit, she get an one of her assistant says like, hey, we got your son back. We got good news. It's the best news she got all day, honestly. But she was like, I'll see that nigga later.
Speaker 8: I don't know, I don't. I mean, this is our first time really seeing this kid, so we ain't really heard him talk. And she keeps losing kids left and right, so maybe she's afraid that she'll end up losing another one, so she don't want to get this like attachment to him only for something to happen to him later. And it's probably gonna be a reminder that he's a bastard too, because he ain't got that white hair so good.
Speaker 3: He did have the white hair. That's our last one she had with the.
Speaker 1: Okay, mm hmmm, and she remembers.
Speaker 4: Three three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what's his name?
Speaker 3: Damn yeh Damon who's strong?
Speaker 1: Strong? H yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Very interested, Like, I don't know if you thought this too, Nate, Like to Ken's point that she's like, I don't want to get too close, but I'm just glad he's here.
Speaker 7: I don't think she wants to get too close, like, and I think she's like seeing him is probably gonna make her really emotional, and she don't need that right now.
Speaker 3: Right She's got all this stuff going on and she's not And I can completely emphathize. I got too much going on, and I'm in a space where I need to.
Speaker 7: Be focused and I really need to get these niggas in line, and I can't be a sensitive soft mama right now. So I'm gonna let him stay with the nannies and I'll see him when I get off work.
Speaker 1: You agree with that, Uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think this is where we start. To Mike's point, uh, Nier is starting to like start dissing herself from becoming somebody that's beloved to now like she's gonna be start being hated. And I think it's like it started starting in her own house and b good more about that, because that's probably the theme of the whole episode is starting in the house because we then see Damon trying to get a handle on all this chaos going on, uh in the city as his watchmen are being killed by I guess, isn't it Ormond's spies.
Speaker 4: Basically he got the spies in the city.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, he got Remember he said, remember he sat out a raven and it went to Ormond And I feel like he he was the first thing that left the ship when where they was like, oh yeah, we're letting ran in.
Speaker 4: He was the first thing like, funk all this, I'm out.
Speaker 1: Yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 4: And the raven said, keep sending the money, will keep killing the man.
Speaker 2: Oh well wait, keep saying the money will and keep what we'll.
Speaker 5: Keep killing the man. I'm paraphrasing, but that's essentially what it said.
Speaker 2: Damn, Mike, what did you think about the scene between Ormond and Darren when they was playing chess? Oh the man or will? He was lying, he was mad, he fucking lost that game, and he tried to play it off. He don't ever apologize for for for winning, like like a bitch because you lost. You can't teach me ship acting like this man?
Speaker 4: He said, Man, I've been reading y'all history. Y'all got no swag, y'all boring, he to that's why he said. That's what he said. It's dry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he got no sweat.
Speaker 6: I think it was shadow, Oh go ahead, right. I think they were foreshadow and hurt like something. As far as him being probably better planner for a strategist than Ormond, so I think we were thinking that he's gonna be the guy, but somehow the sun is gonna gonna play a pivotal role in strategy, I think.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 8: To add on to that, because that's in line with what I was about to say, is that when he put that check that piece on the board, it was right after our Ormond said what he said. So when Ormond saw that he beat him, he was probably wondering how many damn times have he actually lost and whether or not this motherfucker was losing on purpose?
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you see the piece?
Speaker 1: It was a dragon.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So basically when you said, like, all this ship you're talking about sound cool, But I got a dragon, yep, And that was for.
Speaker 1: Every time.
Speaker 4: Because I got a dragon.
Speaker 2: He felt it commonly like damn dragons, right, I feel like it's dangerous for daring the show that he's smart though, An, that's why he.
Speaker 3: Tried, That's why he pulled back. He's like, oh, that's why he was just.
Speaker 4: Too late by that point though, you know what I'm saying. I'm thinking, like down the.
Speaker 8: Line, he tied the Ormond ship, Nick, so he just had to show one good times do to him.
Speaker 1: Really, you can't kill him, that's his gold ticket. Yeah he can.
Speaker 2: He can terrorize him, but he needs to realize that. Okay, once I become king, all this bullshit stops. Remember when you were whipping my ass before? I bet you won't do it now, especially his dragon would be bigger by then, and he definitely don't.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: We then see Lord Larrys and agn walk through the woods trying to figure out their next move, but they arguing like a married couple. I'm gonna start with the married couple, Rod, what did you think of a god and his perspective of himself and how like Amon betrayed his ass?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was just bitting, just going off.
Speaker 6: And the part I like about it is what's the don lar Laris check real quick, just telling about like, look, man, you know you're a terrible king.
Speaker 3: But more than anything, Like, you're a terrible person.
Speaker 1: That's hurt. That's hurtful, but I definite feel for.
Speaker 3: A god with that bo like, didn't walk away, lift away.
Speaker 1: I'm way yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't know, man, Look I don't need to hear all that. Just tell me you ain't ship. Don't tell me the different ways ship. Give me level executive summaryiz like, Nah.
Speaker 1: He's been on a long with him too long.
Speaker 4: You've been talking ship since we left Nigga.
Speaker 1: You need to hear all of this.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna read you, bro, like I'm I'm finna. I want to hurt your feelings. I want to make sure Nigga hurt your feelings.
Speaker 4: That's why he was going.
Speaker 5: He did, and they do this weird thing with the aiming caacter where they make you like you said right, you kind of feel sorry for him, even though you know he a piece of shit.
Speaker 4: He had these moments throughout the show where it's like, damn, did.
Speaker 1: They have to do it?
Speaker 4: Because he read his ass? Hey they I think you called this.
Speaker 2: I think he was like Larscowe, cuss his ass out one of these things because he's.
Speaker 4: Doing too much. He was biblical with how he read them too. It was like it had a.
Speaker 3: Sort it was so it was so necessarily detailed.
Speaker 7: He was like, you had every opportunity in the world to do everything that you wanted to do, and you couldn't do it because you ain't shit, and everybody know you ain't shit, and you even deep down know you ain't shit.
Speaker 3: That's why you couldn't do it.
Speaker 7: And the thing about it is, ultimately he did that, and he's still manipulative because he broke him down so much. Then he ain't had no choice but to follow him back to the camp because he was happy about to have him go on a Christian.
Speaker 3: Cole Goose chase to never Land. So he was like, we cannot do you and me, we can't do this out here at night. We got to go back. And if I got to break you all.
Speaker 7: The way down to the point where you ain't got no choice but to follow me, that's what I'm gonna do. So I like the fact that even in his biblical read it was still a manipulative tactic to get him to do what he needed him to do.
Speaker 3: Clari's is all always ahead of the plan, ahead.
Speaker 4: Of the game, agreed.
Speaker 5: I think that that was very thought out like you said. Nay also too from the standp. I think he was offended because the person that Agunn described himself too, that was him, like his dad treated him like that because of his foot.
Speaker 4: He didn't get everything that he was supposed to get. He didn't get all the.
Speaker 5: Same because he was a cripple, and he was slick offended, but also had that ulterior motive too, like you said, like I'm gonna manipulate you a little bit. But let me tell you how pissed off him by what you said, because I had to live it shit for real. So yeah, Mike, what did you think about this cripple on crippled crime?
Speaker 4: That's what that's what he comes. He called himself a cripple.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna I'm not endorsing that, but yeah, I mean I enjoyed it because even though I don't really like Larry like that, he's making sense. And I do think that I keep is it aiming or agon which one is? Egon needed to be told that. I don't think it's gonna help. You know, it probably hurt his feelings momentarily, but I have a feeling that once he comes to power, He's probably gonna kill Larry because Larry's always talking shit.
Speaker 4: You don't think that this is like they like banded together like brothers.
Speaker 2: No, he does not like Larry one bit. He's only hanging out with him because he's helping him get you know, wherever the fuck they're going. But no, I think that once he if he gets back in power, which I don't know if he will or not, but if he does, I guarantee Larry is a rap, especially after tonight.
Speaker 4: Are you talking about like, because because we didn see.
Speaker 2: When they make it back to the camp, they get ran into by the twin lanister who we I don't think we knew for.
Speaker 4: Sure that he was dead or not, but he pulled up like he was. I thought it was a Oh for a minute, he looked like him for this.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: But Loue, what are your thoughts on this? Leonarster making the comeback.
Speaker 5: I think this his to the thing where Ny was saying, where it starts to make sense throughout the houses, like he coming off like Atlantis, like even though he did offer them a good plan and probably the best plan, the way the Lary's responded like nah, nigga, I know what you're trying to do. I know you're trying to get the king over there. Now, y'all got more power and more weight than anybody if that's the seat of the king. So it was very good in the sense of it came off like the interactions like a lanister trying to make This was like Tye when it starts, she's doing some shit.
Speaker 4: Even Tarrian, I liked it because of that. You did two name mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like I said, I didn't even I was surprised to see him. I was like, the chick threw him off the boat. That's the last time we saw him, right, and she threw him off the boat because yeah, so I was shot. And then we also saw his head, his twin brother's head in the battle. So I was really surprised to see him. But yeah, he was doing what lanister's do.
Speaker 3: He was trying to fly and.
Speaker 7: Plan and try and kind of use use what he has back home to get what he needs. So yeah, this it's like you to the point I made earlier, like Spyke said, it's like you start to see how different people, how different houses, and the characteristics that we know of certain families are even like from back back in this time. So yeah, that was that was cool and but it was awful interesting to see Larry's not really Larius is really smart, like he's not gonna play into any of it either.
Speaker 3: He is very aware of what he needs and how to get what he needs.
Speaker 2: Hey, Rogers, when we are at the camp, we also see in the background while all that ship is going down.
Speaker 4: That the I forgot the name of the dude lou that he made.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was sneaking around and digging in their ship and he found the crown, and I'm like, oh ship, I'm thinking, like, okay, he about the like the whole thing is fucked up.
Speaker 4: Were you surprised about what happened after that?
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 6: I didn't think he was gonna kill him kill him immediately like that. And then you see layers in the background.
Speaker 4: Like god damn this what was dude playing though? Like you like you should have just stole the crown and left. Why are you trying to show it to him?
Speaker 3: Like what that?
Speaker 4: What was done?
Speaker 2: Because I mean if if he if he kidnapped the king, then he could probably get a ransom.
Speaker 5: They he ain't kidnapping nobody. He got stabbed up by a cripple, like by the kings, so he ain't got no chance to steal that crown. He took him down like that swore job of the hunt gat as shaper.
Speaker 1: They called me your grace, motherfucker grace, and he was in a long time. He said, I'm back ship.
Speaker 7: It was so it was so stupid, because what happens now? You just killed this nigga in broad daylight in front of all these people.
Speaker 1: What now they're gonna see it? Don't care?
Speaker 3: On top of this man, believe it's what do you mean? He had his mouthful. I don't think nobody witnessed it.
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna say, like, I don't think I don't think no one cares about the guy, like he wasn't here.
Speaker 4: Who's gonna say something. I get what they saying. I just don't know what the ruling is, like, I don't think they like.
Speaker 1: The long.
Speaker 12: He was.
Speaker 1: But his homeboys, Ryan, I got you.
Speaker 5: I think they're in a place where ain't no rules, because they Larry said that when they first got there.
Speaker 4: He was like, anybody comes, ain't no.
Speaker 3: Nigga and you and you had the cat man burnt all up, you can barely walk.
Speaker 5: Maybe almost. Maybe the letters to do got some money, That's probably what it's gonna be. The letter to gonna pay them all to get out of there.
Speaker 4: Now they.
Speaker 1: Have money like that anymore?
Speaker 5: You got this money, he got something money. Their money is that they castle like they gotta yeahs always pay the ditch so he can tell them I got money and.
Speaker 4: They'll believe it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is the thing that always I mean over his face.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't really trust him like that, but all right.
Speaker 2: He got car.
Speaker 4: He just ain't made it home yet. He gotta go group right, all Rightody you think he.
Speaker 1: Full of ship?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think he's bull of ship. I'm just saying I don't know if I would trust that he's got pulled like that, because it's.
Speaker 1: Like why you walking around, just like we walking around?
Speaker 5: And you remember Tyrian too, Like when Tyrian was saying that, people were looking and like get out of here. But then when they figured out he was like, okay.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they look at him because they'd be like you, there's no you can't have that much money because where you putting it?
Speaker 1: But you don't want never mind, ye keep it on, keep moving.
Speaker 4: I was like, I was gonna I was gonna ask you, oh damn, what was.
Speaker 3: Keep it moving?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: We switched to see him in there and Damon are at church, sitting at the peels can and they.
Speaker 1: Talked about my past, what was it?
Speaker 4: What was your thoughtful? They discussion on how what they want to do with the high sect.
Speaker 1: You know it was.
Speaker 8: It was a venning session and it was kind of cool kind of seeing them come together. It kind of reminded me of like when you get around like Hispanics or anybody else that know another language and they be talking about you in that language. You can't you don't know what they're saying, but you know they're saying something about you. Shot yup, I heard about that one too, and you just know they're talking about you. And because everyone wh while the cut cut, that's exactly what they were doing speaking of that hot damn Valerian ship and it sounded like they were trying to eavesdrop, but so it was smart for them to not do that, but they just been and tired of that ship's Sir.
Speaker 5: Dude was definitely looking to see what they said. But I like what Daga said. He was like, man, you worried about too much shit. We got Dragon, won't need them this, none of this. We are the gods, We rule this. I like the Damon is in her ear like that. I don't know why she's not as receptive to it as she should.
Speaker 3: Be because she wants to She doesn't want to be that type of ruler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, working.
Speaker 4: I thought the conversation was very interesting.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you, Mike, because I felt like she's getting close to Damon's side with that ship, because she's like, all right, at this point, I might even have to kill this nigga, Like.
Speaker 1: I don't like, he ain't listening to me, and I need him to listen to me.
Speaker 2: This is when they were they were in that room around that big circle thing with the.
Speaker 4: Candles and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, she's still focusing on this. She should have listened to the to the to the Black dude two episodes back, he offered to kill him. Now you're coming around to his side, and you're gonna try to act like it was your idea. He told you that ship. What are you doing? But yeah, I mean I at this point, I mean, if she if she organizes his How does she control who takes his place and actually says okay, yeah, I'll accept you. Maybe she hasn't have that already. Huh are you talking about Orman? No, No, she came about the high center symptom. How does she know that that the replacement is going to be any different? Well, I was gonna say, maybe she has somebody in place, like she gets one of them already on the side and say like, all right, let me take him out.
Speaker 4: You take his place and we work together. He would She can't find nobout it to be.
Speaker 5: She won't find anybody to replace him if it's gonna be loyal to her because most of them come from with the hot alegist one mm hmm.
Speaker 4: That used to be their base.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she needs to leave them alone because that's he gonna work out for her. The black nurse, we ain't got to listen. We don't have to list there's nothing they can do to us. Well, they got the people though, that's they got the street.
Speaker 3: But if she gets some food and in them grow, she had the people.
Speaker 2: Back to yees. They need to worry about getting some money and getting the town hooked back up. They don't need to be worried about the high scepting.
Speaker 4: She wasn't worried about none of that ship, but you see what they did to her first though she had she had to respect them.
Speaker 2: We ain't see sar scheme like that ever, And so that that run, they meet her and chopped her hair off and it made her naked and walked down the street crazy. So ship, what are they gonna do to Niera if they find out that she tried to kill one of the high Septms she didn't.
Speaker 1: Leave them alone?
Speaker 4: Good point. Yeah, we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 2: But in that conversation, do you feel like Damon has become more wise than in certain aspects?
Speaker 4: Because like his advice, this episode was really hitting, Like you you what they say.
Speaker 2: You got to see the force from the trees and ship, like you worried about this graffiti, like the nigga we got, got niggas in the walls, like they killing the cops.
Speaker 7: I mean, this is the environment that Reneer is in. Is the environment that Damon thrives in. Damon has always been like the when he was with the gold Folks before, He's always.
Speaker 3: Been in battle, in war. That this is his environment.
Speaker 7: This is his he's in his bad so he's just in this is where Damon thrives, and she's not necessarily taking.
Speaker 3: Advantage of that. I think that.
Speaker 7: Ultimately this is she is doing what he always had a problem with his brother, where it's like you're not ruling with the iron fist enough. You need to stop being so passive, And that was his concern with his brother. So I think that Damon isn't necessarily any wiser than he's always been.
Speaker 3: He's just in his in his element.
Speaker 4: M Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: But like, I feel like it's gonna like the that imbalance that you talked about that when it's a line works, well, I feel like it's gonna go crazy the rest of his way.
Speaker 4: Like, I think it's gonna be some some fighting nowsehold.
Speaker 3: But then she realized that that he lied about old Boy.
Speaker 1: It's not about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, We've got about that. Yeah, uh we don see. G Wayne and Christian Coke continue on the sneak Attachnician, but they they learned that this is a lose lose situation for them. Ken, were you surprised that Christian was saying that he knew he was gonna die from they one funk about the rest of these niggas.
Speaker 1: I wasn't surprised, but Joanne was.
Speaker 8: He was like what He started crying, told him that ship all and and you're saying all this ship but and and at the core of it are part of it is because of this damn woman, Like, what what are we talking about? When they got to that damn ship and saw the bridge was burnt down, this buff sucker was balling.
Speaker 1: Bro before he's not used to this.
Speaker 3: He's not. He had his thigh. He is over it. He said, bugs out here.
Speaker 4: I am not.
Speaker 1: I'm too pretty for this ship. What he was saying he was telling Paul, He was like, Bro, you can come home with me.
Speaker 4: We got we got.
Speaker 3: This man.
Speaker 1: And to look on his.
Speaker 3: Face when he found out, I'm sorry, go ahead, I was.
Speaker 4: Just saying on his face.
Speaker 5: When he found out that Cole was on the crash out mission and then planning on coming back, he was like, what you have.
Speaker 4: This whole time? I thought you was trying to win.
Speaker 1: Nigga came out here to die.
Speaker 8: He was.
Speaker 3: Like, that's your destiny, not mine, and left.
Speaker 1: He did. He looked like that, remember that.
Speaker 2: We're snoopy putting little bag over his shoulder.
Speaker 8: Just please.
Speaker 10: That was.
Speaker 1: Little didn't even.
Speaker 4: He was so sincere too. I'm the best worri ever. I'm gonna die out here.
Speaker 1: Dude was like, man, what's gonna die not?
Speaker 4: Yeah, He's like, yeah, we're gonna do a wrath. And when he said when he said that, this nigga is same, but I thought he was crazy.
Speaker 1: I think he has he has.
Speaker 4: I think that's what they're trying to say.
Speaker 1: Do you think.
Speaker 4: Well we swim, We're gonna.
Speaker 1: Swim the battle.
Speaker 4: He was like, he was like, nigga, there's two hundred niggas to one of us. What he said that number.
Speaker 2: I was shocked me to know it was that bad. I knew that they were outnumbered, but when he said two hundred one.
Speaker 12: We're doing When they when they arrived and the fucking bridge was burnt up, that one dude just looked at him, was just like, fucking we put all the way here for this burnt up bridge.
Speaker 2: When they took up the horses, horse thing was yeah, that was that was they called the crows feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the other horse was when they saw that one fall.
Speaker 2: They got out of them, like, I hate see that's where the other dude got it from he saw that horse, like, oh, the horse had the right idea. The horse, the horse saw that. You're stupid. That's what's crazy. I should have left with the horse.
Speaker 4: Damn man.
Speaker 1: Kristen Cole going out saved he is, Oh, go ahead, they did, he's dead.
Speaker 3: No, they can't make it out. They they.
Speaker 7: But I guess my question is when he gave his his reasoning, was nobody else like, I mean, I kind of respected it.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I thought I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna ask that question because I because I'm with you on it. If that's where you're going, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 4: Be bounced back.
Speaker 7: He ain't been nothing but a concubine to these two queens for the last however many years he been. He's been bouncing back and forth. People have just been using him for however they want to use him.
Speaker 3: I ain't mad at it, saying I'm gonna go out the way I want to go out on turns.
Speaker 1: I would have stayed your bond.
Speaker 2: I have said that.
Speaker 4: It's your job.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm like what you say. The child it was y'all gonna pay what you're gonna pay me.
Speaker 2: The fun both of you.
Speaker 4: Hey, you can't fight Niga.
Speaker 2: Instead you want you want to go fight in the war and die? What about think about it.
Speaker 1: Down against.
Speaker 4: Ring in the room.
Speaker 1: What they hear that they're both queens. It ain't like.
Speaker 4: Me, man, Yeah, you could be treated worse.
Speaker 2: Call the U s d A.
Speaker 4: That you talk about the.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be my name in the game from the universe, Call me wag you. I would stay in the fucking house. He had a good thing going, but he wanted to go fight.
Speaker 4: They're gonna sing songs about.
Speaker 2: The queens, sing songs about you broke, sing songs.
Speaker 4: The songs of.
Speaker 2: Mon I'm done my thing was like the fact that he was like, man, I hope Allison can at least hear the songs, like yeah, because he was like, I want He was like, at least Queen Allison would be like, like she can hear the songs. If they see him say that, Oh my god, I missed that.
Speaker 1: What a look brother?
Speaker 2: Her brother know about him anyway, But why is he still worried about Alison? Alison is not thinking about him? Oh, she hadn't said his name. It's been a season and a half can and I heard her say, Christian, nothing.
Speaker 1: I think anywhere to start with to see passing thought in her brain.
Speaker 4: He can't she treat him like a blood She don't know words, Miss.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's some that's the next level symptom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was I was.
Speaker 4: I felt sad when I heard that, because he just want to be loved. Mike, you ain't got a hard you know.
Speaker 7: He She was like, Nigga, I'm the queen. I can't be loving you. And so he went to the next best with Alison like I'm not having your babies. I'm like, you gotta keep it, keep it quiet. He just wants he wants someone to know his value. He wants to feel worthy, he wants to be chosen.
Speaker 1: Didn't you try to get to run off of him? That's what I.
Speaker 2: Did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he live in a fantasy world.
Speaker 1: Man crazy.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 3: He was such a good character to this trash it is.
Speaker 1: We don't like him.
Speaker 4: I don't know if.
Speaker 2: I started slipping when he beat up that gay dude.
Speaker 11: Oh that was.
Speaker 2: What's at the dinner queer guy. I'm not sure if he's all the day, I don't know what they do.
Speaker 1: But when he beat up the queer.
Speaker 2: Guy at the at the wedding, I was just like, why are you acting like you mad? Because Renera wouldn't leave with you so you wouldn't beat up. You went and fucking gay Batch some dude, really no Christian, Yeah, he's a piece.
Speaker 4: Of ship, Mike. I'm just saying, like I felt bad for him in that moment.
Speaker 2: I don't feel bad for him at all. This motherfucker is willing to die Nick, so he could go to wherever and hope that Raniera sings a song about him. Lame ship or Allison Right, well he'll take says no, he'll take you the wah. But this dude is lame. He needs to die. I'm about to. But that's why I don't think he's going to. I have a feeling he's gonna make it out and Spike if you know for a fact, don't say nothing, but I have a feeling. I have a feel think he's gonna make.
Speaker 1: It turn on him and kill him. That's what I thought. I thought that was.
Speaker 2: Gonna happen in this episode when he was telling that stupid ass speech that was called lack him in his back like the like like the guys at the beginning of.
Speaker 1: The episode or like a dude that in jail.
Speaker 4: That speech was stupid to said, I was stupid, Like what.
Speaker 1: I was like, did you write this down before you said this?
Speaker 2: Stupid shiit.
Speaker 1: No energy, no passion because he ain't even believe. He's like, look, we just go.
Speaker 13: This is right after we heard Damon speech, by the way, and we had to list of this ship and uh, Damon had a good speech.
Speaker 2: He had another one, kid, Because we moved on to uh what David wanted to rent at his office, he threw that coin on her table, like, look at this bullshit.
Speaker 4: I told you we could have got rid of.
Speaker 1: That was funny.
Speaker 4: Hey, David walked out of that room like that was like, man, he left the door open.
Speaker 2: Mike, I keep telling you, I keep telling you, and you don't listen. Now we got this fucking this Harriet Tubman dollar that don't nobody want. I'm sick of a ship.
Speaker 1: Got Trump faced on it, McConnell coin, nobody want this. This threw this ship.
Speaker 2: It ain't even worth nothing. They're out here making money on your ass when they're they're making money on you. Yeah, but I was.
Speaker 4: I was shocked that he said that.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, I was shocked that she really was that surprised that all this is now happening.
Speaker 1: Nick.
Speaker 8: What I realized is and this has been evident, but it was even more. I was like, she don't listen to nobody. She don't, and she don't know what the fuck she's doing. She don't, and that's gonna be either either she's gonna snap and switch over or it's just gonna be her downfall.
Speaker 1: But everybody's telling her stuff.
Speaker 8: But if anybody she should listen to, it should be Damon instead of them buffoons at the table.
Speaker 1: But yeah, she's just hard headed.
Speaker 4: Because nay, I.
Speaker 2: Think someone in the redit thud or somebody says something to me where they were like remember back in the first season, Ranera would like skip classes to go fuck around with like I guess strong with all that stuff.
Speaker 4: So that was probably the time where she could have learned some shit.
Speaker 2: And now I think we're seeing like because I think you may have mentioned like Visia's not being a good daddy and showing her the way, I'm like, oh no, actually she did skip those class she was going to be shown something at least, and how we seem like how that's coming back to fight.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I said that he didn't equip her for the position, and I mean Ranera never took the crap.
Speaker 3: She never took it seriously.
Speaker 7: So like because Alison would be studying and she'd be like yeah, yeah, yeah I noticed so on whatever whatever. So that's just always been her personality. So yeah, it is now biting her in the ass. But I mean it's still shame on the parents because if your ass ain't going to class and you ain't passing these tests, guess what, you ain't getting the position. I gotta make sure that you are equipped for this role. This is not no no, this is a serious stuck Like yeah, so shame on her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you think NAR's next movie is.
Speaker 3: Her next move? That's a good question.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think at this point she's gonna have to take take Damon's advice. She's gonna have to to apply a little bit more pressure in these situations because I mean, people like his her army is dying at this point. Yeah, and then like yeah, like she needs she got to listen to somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's your thoughts on which what next move?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I think she's backed herself into a corner here. The best advice is coming from Damon. You do have to handle home first. But even as we've seen at the end of the episode, in addition to the four they got killed, we saw you got the rest of the gold closest killed at the table right there, So now you got to redo a whole army withinside the city. You overly stressing out about aiming and where his dragon at, not knowing that the dragon lost her, not you beefing with the little black girl that's looking for the dragon, Like she just got.
Speaker 4: Too much shit that she's trying to you.
Speaker 5: Ain't got no money, ain't no fool, so all of this ship that she's trying to juggle and like it it's probably hard to be that you're trying to do one of these things, but she's new to it and you're dealing with all of this shit.
Speaker 4: So when you say where she goes next, I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: That's why I think this episode was so good because there's so many different directions that where they can just pick up next weekbody Okay, that makes sense, Like there's so many different ways that it could start, and like she's backed herself into a corner and I can't wait to see how they ride her out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mike, you.
Speaker 4: Feel like she she ain't got much choice but to kill a little boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's nothing. I mean, the thing about it is, I just don't know if she's gonna do it. But yeah, that seems to be the smartest thing. They gotta take this this dude out. He is the real really the the Isn't he like the most legitimate heir to the throne at this point?
Speaker 1: This kid?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they think what mccallay did, it's.
Speaker 2: Dead right, So it's like, what are we even discussing right now?
Speaker 1: Just let this business.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's her hand brothers, I don't give a fuck if it's.
Speaker 2: My whole brother, this is the throne. She don't.
Speaker 1: She don't give a fuck about man.
Speaker 3: Before when she thought that she had him, she wasn't gonna kill him.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: That's the problem.
Speaker 3: So so I don't think she wants to.
Speaker 7: If she kills Ormond and it gives the boy back to Alison, then.
Speaker 4: What that boy know too much?
Speaker 2: She can't do that because because if anybody finds out who that boy is, they're never gonna respect her. They don't respect him now, she has to kill that boy.
Speaker 3: That's my up.
Speaker 1: He liked that sometime.
Speaker 2: I don't think she gonna. I don't think she's gonna kill him. I think she needs to, but I don't think she's gonna kill him.
Speaker 1: Yep. I don't think she's gonna kill him either. Yep. She's stupid, she is, But I think she's going to try to figure out another way out of it.
Speaker 2: She needs to knock this ship off. Every time she tries to figure out another way to do something other than the way that Damon says, she ends up in a bad place. Killed the kid.
Speaker 1: The only problem is that she got to go burn that whole city.
Speaker 8: Now, I mean.
Speaker 2: Her, Yeah, unless she sends people in box, I mean, does she not have connection? Yeah, because those people already went in and started some ship because they were trying to find whoever created the her feet if the or she could just put out a word and be like, look a hundred pieces of silver. So the first person that.
Speaker 1: Finds this kid done, deal, like what are we doing right now? Exactly? She could lie, Oh, they don't know.
Speaker 7: She ain't gonna mean Yeahamon Damond promised them the world exactly.
Speaker 5: No, Online, you're gonna get time, brou speech, take over everything.
Speaker 2: Y'all gonna get paid everything. Yep, got these fools in January, and they're gonna be bad ship. All these motherfuckers gonna try to go storm. They're gonna be like, wait, but you said you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Get a sound.
Speaker 4: Yes, next episode.
Speaker 2: The next episode has to be like a uh action, like we've we we get into it because we only got a few episodes left. So I think we've got enough build up. So now we gotta start executing on some ship. Yeah, they're gonna have to go into what's the town called Touch with the t tumble tumbled, tumbled, tum tumble door.
Speaker 4: They're gonna have to go in.
Speaker 2: There and just square up. I guess.
Speaker 4: At this point, I'm almost confused as to why they haven't.
Speaker 1: Done that yet. I don't think she got an army, but there's nothing. It doesn't seem like people.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I know she doesn't want to kill the people. I'm not saying going there with dragons, but it doesn't seem like Ormond had that many people when he took the town over. Unless I'm missing something.
Speaker 4: He may he may have more than her right now, Like, yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he has. She hasn't always in there.
Speaker 3: Remember we saw what m I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, remember when the dragons was out there.
Speaker 1: He was in front of the dragon. Right, But they're not all in that town.
Speaker 11: They outside the walls of it, are inside the walls, outside the walls of it. Okay, So if they try to rush in, he just calls the other people to come. My thing is the only way she was win is by dragon at this point. But she would have to kill the other people.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 2: I was thinking when she was going through and he was like, oh, put three in here for three in here, for three in here.
Speaker 5: I thought that was all to the highest ranking people that are coming in and guts when the state the rest of them have made tens outside.
Speaker 2: God, that makes way more sense.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: She can't put up like some sneaky flying and say all right, be in your house at five o'clock.
Speaker 4: In the streets, you know how the city sleeper.
Speaker 2: Don't park your car here, get your ass to the house. We're gonna burn this ship down with Betree the hours of nine and three. Yeah, I don't know what she's gonna be with the place.
Speaker 3: They burned earlier on early in the episode.
Speaker 2: Oh, that was just the camp because we didn't talk about that much.
Speaker 1: That was just the key.
Speaker 4: That was Kristin Cole so Christian Cole.
Speaker 5: Thing was, since they beating us twenty men to one, we're gonna break off the little, smaller camps and just go call havoc. Yeah, as much havoc as we can because they outnumbered them, so they sneaking out during the night and doing the not abided by the regular rules of war and trying to catch them by surprise and burn up their camps.
Speaker 2: They killed the little kid, right, the kid the kids sold her. We didn't We didn't see him. Yeah, we didn't see him.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell becase it an't seem like it was in the same place.
Speaker 4: I thought it was too.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that place. But they didn't get his watchman color. Okay, who is that? That's what that's the no go ahead?
Speaker 3: And then from last season he took I can't it. It wasn't that he's not is he from the north.
Speaker 1: He'll start if I'm not mistaken, he'll start.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he's he's the one he tricked kind of tricked and out playing Damon last season and made him have to kill his.
Speaker 4: Because he tried to get him.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, he's like poor Yeah, but he's the guy that got in.
Speaker 2: Got in because the Witch took out that other dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, gotcha. Any other thoughts on this episode?
Speaker 2: It's getting good man the next one, I think, I think you'all are right. The next one is probably gonna be about shake. Yeah, yeah, something's got to pop off. If it's another set up episode, this is gonna start to get a little bit tedious. Yeah, because you can you can tell that all you're just saving all the best ship for the last episodes. Yeah, yeah, we don't need much more set up, Like everything seemed to be set up at this point.
Speaker 8: I will say because I do watch the the trailers at the end, they do a really good job with their trailer because they don't be showing you ship.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know the word trailers.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, they trailers and they're they're they're really really good, but they're other thing the way that still make you hype.
Speaker 1: But you can't really tell what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: So you can't tell if it's a battle episode.
Speaker 8: They'll show maybe like Ashley scene. But you really can't say this about Yeah, it's it's really good. You should check them out and see. But yeah, they do a good job with that.
Speaker 1: I skipped through it because I didn't know, like what you were saying. I didn't know if they were good at us, so I skipped to it to the behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't all this nerdy ship. You watched the behind the scenes stuff. I don't watch. I watched it behind the scenes and then video breakdown. Yeah, behind it scenes to be good sometime too.
Speaker 1: Yeah they do, but they don't really say a lot of ship though.
Speaker 4: They'll give Yeah, they just enough.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's just kind of the perspective because some of the ship they be saying, I don't I don't even agreeing with. But nah, but yeah, the trailers are nice, all right.
Speaker 2: But those are our thoughts on this episode of House of the Dragon. Please let us know what you guys think. FPS podcast is our Reddit thread that's also our handle for ig and Twitter.
Speaker 4: We'll catch you on the next week's episode. We out peace Pea