Speaker 1: The Frames per Second Podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome to the Frames per Second Podcast, where we are reviewing the latest, the final season of the hit.
Speaker 3: We can still call it a hit.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What I think the thing was in one percent approval. That's when it first released. Yeah, so I haven't looked since then. So I just saw the headlines. So I haven't looked since Saturday.
Speaker 2: Hit FX series Hulu show The Bear Season five. We're gonna break down everything that we got from the season here today. Joining me to my rights, I have Mike c town Yo, and in front of me, I have Kenneth Byinge. Hold on, all right, guys, last season of A Bear? Were you excited about it and were your expectations meant?
Speaker 1: Can?
Speaker 3: I'll start with you.
Speaker 4: You know what, I think that there was. Was I excited about it? I can't say I was, but we're the expectations. Man, I didn't really have any going in. There were some things that I forgot that they kind of, you know, did sort of a recap within the show, and they pretty much stuck to it. So I think overall it ended about as best as it could. I think it was a satisfactory ending. So I think in terms of expectations. Yeah, yeah, overall those med because I really didn't have.
Speaker 5: Any Mike, yes and yes, yes, And I was excited and I think it. I think it closed out as well as it could have. M I mean, I was a little bit confused when it ended, but after I thought about it, I was like, Okay, I can just put two and two together and hopefully make six.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about it, we'll get to it. I guess. So okay, I was.
Speaker 2: And uh, I didn't hate it, Mike, damn, but damn. I wish we had went with our original thoughts and that last episode of the previous season had just been it.
Speaker 3: I would have been more satisfied with that, with.
Speaker 5: Not knowing if Sid was gonna leave, and if not knowing if just when Richie and Sid were talking and they had the whole conversation, then Richie and Karen had the conversation and it goes up in the air.
Speaker 2: For some reason, I just feel like that was a more satisfactory And then I feel like this whole season and even the ending of this season was just kind of fan service, like they felt like.
Speaker 3: They had to do.
Speaker 2: There were no new peaks and bounds at this TV show could reach. Not saying that the stuff that they did in this season wasn't good because it was.
Speaker 3: I just feel like we've seen it before. There were no new tricks.
Speaker 1: Karm left though.
Speaker 3: I think this needed Karm. That's that was probably the problem. Like this needed Karm, but it not. It wouldn't enough.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like what I feel in love with this show was Karm being in his a d HD crazy cook bag and that made the anxiety and the feeling of the show more authentic.
Speaker 3: And it just it wasn't there for me, all right.
Speaker 5: I think, so you don't he don't want to give it to the cyst to take over the place and get it get it straight.
Speaker 2: He did fine, but that's not a TV show shows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, but we're not going back to a show without Carm because it's done.
Speaker 3: I feel like they didn't need a season without Karm, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We didn't have one.
Speaker 3: That's why in this season, like he would have been what that's my only thing?
Speaker 1: Yes he was.
Speaker 2: He was in every episode being calm, though he was just like docile.
Speaker 5: He was fighting, he was fighting the urge to be the whole Karm because he needed to hand it over to Sydney and then he needed to leave.
Speaker 3: Yes, that just wasn't entertaining to Damn spikes.
Speaker 1: Don't like growth. That's what it is. I guess, not because there were no you're right, you're right. I mean they make great television shows. They did, but seasons of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think we had, you know, good amounts of I think we saw a lot of growth in this.
Speaker 2: There was growth. I will agree with that. Episode one was soda a storm. I grew tired.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: So this first episode, Karmie drops a bomb. Right, this is after he drops the bomb. He's quitting.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Tina, she cooks it home with her husband Brussel spouse mill that have this beautiful conversation what you think about Michael.
Speaker 3: Now, Tina's one of your favorite characters.
Speaker 2: Opening with Tina and her husband and him just affirming her beliefs that she's doing.
Speaker 1: The right thing.
Speaker 5: I love it, man, Tina's my favorite Characterina and Marcus are probably tied, but Tina's probably my you know, Tina might edge him out a little bit just because Marcus gets on my nerves a little bit.
Speaker 1: But I like this conversation.
Speaker 5: I liked seeing I don't know the dude's real name, but a hell from Dexter. I like seeing him and I like their relationship. I like how supportive he is and it doesn't sound corny. It sounds like he genuinely loves his damn wife and he knows his wife has insecurities and she's not all the way confident in her abilities, but he wants to build her up. So I like opening it up, especially because I fuck with Brussel sprouts. So I like opening it up with Tina coming up with her own dish because out of everybody on the show, that's the one that I would not think that they would give her own dish. And to see Tina's growth from season one to now where she's coming up with what we'll get to a fucking restaurant saving dish.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: Ken, what'd you think? I don't know if we ever. I think we have, But they're married in real life?
Speaker 1: Are really? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You can sense you can tell.
Speaker 1: Wow. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I didn't know where it was gonna go.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was a bit of a weird start to the show without like some of the central characters, but we understood his purpose later on.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agree with you. I love the scene too.
Speaker 2: I agree with Mike and you can't starting with her letting you know the significance that she played in this season. Also, the rain plays a significant part throughout the season.
Speaker 3: The rain.
Speaker 1: Who's that?
Speaker 3: The rain? The rain?
Speaker 5: I thought, he said, Lorraine? Oh, who the fuck is Lorraine? There's no other black women on this fucking show that.
Speaker 2: You missed the Susande. I was like, that's what Karen said when she was like those people got fired.
Speaker 1: He said, that must have been Lorraine.
Speaker 5: Loren was the first one to go Jesus like, just the rain.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did that really well. It's just throughout the episode.
Speaker 2: From there we go to Richie giving himself one of the most bleak pep talks that you can give, and it also goes to that Gary episode as to how Mikey was talking to him. I thought that they mended those two in together really well. Ken, what'd you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they did. They didn't overuse it.
Speaker 4: It was just like if you saw the show, you kind of got what they were talking about.
Speaker 3: You got the backstory that he referenced. But they didn't really linger on it. It was just a couple of references here there, like when he was talking to Karl later on and he was like, yeah, I hit your brother or whatever, and he was like and then he said, he said, yeah, I'm glad it was you or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because which I guess the way I understood that, And I don't know if you have that you know so, but either way, the way I understood it is that, you know, if it was somebody else, it could have been far it would have been worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, space of his brother's personality. One agree with that.
Speaker 2: So that was good. Did y'all like Richie? Well, let me not, because we ain't got to the like part. Expectations for Richie coming into the season, especially how they opened up with him down.
Speaker 3: Would you think you go down some as a character, you go up some? As a thought?
Speaker 1: I thought he would go up some. Absolutely.
Speaker 5: I thought it was cheap how they I feel like they bullshitted us with Gary, and maybe not even intentionally. This could be all in my brain, this could all be headcannon. I thought that what they were leading us with Gary was that Richie was hurt. Yes, that accident didn't really mean anything. It didn't really mean anything except for he was a couple hours laterward.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: So maybe I missed the overall purpose of the wreck, but it seemed like it was cheap and it was meant to just get people to be like, oh shit, I got I gotta see the last season because what happened to Richie all that?
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, no no no, it ain't shit happen you little pump ain't. On the other side, You're fine.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was just for the previews, like just the wrong for you to dive into it. I didn't get more from it from that, I'm one hundred percent of the Greece with you there. Also see it gets to the restaurant, she's starting her day. Pipes were making some crazy noise, and we're confronted with these problems that have been in the universe for the last four seasons. Pipes busting Ken was that big deal, little deal, no deal to you, what'd you think?
Speaker 4: It became frustrating over time, but I understood why it was there. I mean, you're talking about four seasons. It basically happened because they were smoking cigarettes, right, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of the impression they gave you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so four seasons of that, you know, smoking cigarettes, you know, all of the stress or whatever is associated with cigarette smoking or whatever. You goes into these pipes, closet up and then everything bursting explodes.
Speaker 1: That's kind of like the premise of what we're getting with that.
Speaker 4: And then you have to deal with all these problems flooding onto you and exploding in different areas that have to be patched, you know. So so yeah, I think it served its purpose to give them a stress factor to overcome as the season, you know, progressed, because now you're like, okay everything as it continued to ruin stuff, You're like, okay, well, how the hell they're going to get through this. They're gonna get through that. The thing that became frustrating for me was the goddamn facts.
Speaker 2: That was the next thing on my list. One thing I will point out about the cigarettes. I liked how they did that, how we showed they throughout the all four seasons. They smoke it in that little back place, and they threw one of those cigarettes and they just brought that back, which I thought was great, And they brought the spoons back, which we'll get into if y'all remember throughout the four season they were always like even Karen's sister with the project manager what's her name, that just had to There was always this thing about they didn't have enough spoons sugar, y'all remember y'all remember that throughout the four seasons. Not I believe it was always a thing like where the fuck the spoons at? And I thought that was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: The blacking them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you never without a smoon.
Speaker 1: Ain't that some ship?
Speaker 3: It was still he was hoarding again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were still in the building. That's true. That's true. Technicalities, that's true.
Speaker 2: Freaking frak man. They did a lot in this episode in this season. I didn't need the comedic relief.
Speaker 3: What do you think about it, Mike.
Speaker 1: I think you're a hater. What I like them? This shit was too much.
Speaker 5: They have been there from season one. Know if you like this show, Spider wasn't this heavy handy. I didn't really even notice them that much like they. I feel like they sidelined the really chubby one. I can't think it was named on the tattoo too, Yeah, Neil, I think it's his name. They kind of sidelined him to where he wasn't as prominent, and then the other fact that fell through the roof, I thought, all this worked, really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't. I didn't mind it. I didn't mind it.
Speaker 3: Ken, what'd you think about freaking freck.
Speaker 4: I liked them last season, I think I think what it was for me, Mike, because they got on my nerves this season they're supposed to only because shit was fucking up, and they were contributed to him going off rope, falling through the roof, hitting the damn, which I don't know what that what that meant until later.
Speaker 1: I still don't.
Speaker 4: Basically, just don't do what basically stay where you are, don't walk around through the rest of the roof, and then he end up falling through the roof. It's just their own phrase that they have for just stay on task or whatever. Because I thought that for a second. I was like, he's on a real rope, but anyway, just down. But yeah, So like when they're trying to do the rench thing and he he said no, you gotta do it, and then he hit the and broke the dam like those little things like bro come on, like this is a serious moment and y'all just won't let it go. And that's why I love how Sydney handled it, you know, as as it went on, you know, when she was said, you know, I will call you a yeah, when he didn't want to go put the tape on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I loved. I loved all of that.
Speaker 4: But I guess because of the stress of the environment and everything, we need to be fixed and hear these goofballs acting crazy and shit, it's just like, bro, can y'all be serious for one moment?
Speaker 1: They were?
Speaker 5: That's what made it good. They were said they can't help it, their fuck ups, But that that just leads we'll get to it.
Speaker 1: Obviously.
Speaker 5: That leads to a sentiment that was made in the very last episode. It explains all of this. But I like it, man, I like how Sidney, like you said, I like how Sydney handled them because when the dude was like, are y'all mad at me? And everybody else was like no, she was like, well, yeah, kind of.
Speaker 2: I love sees human throughout the season. I think she took it up a notch from a humorous stamp, just like her character, and she definitely took it up. Not that's if episode one. Episode two is entitled lam unless y'all have anything else for episodes. Episode two is LAMB. Synopsis is the flood damaged assessment. Karmie starts handing in the range over Sydney. She bands, cursing and yelling to keep order while Google order has been canceled by Jimmy. I'll stop right there. What y'all think about Jimmy this season? Did y'all cared that he was tapped? Was just an old note? They just kept playing like, did y'all get satisfaction from it? Jimmy? I feel like we knew that he was going to lose his money at the end of the last season, so.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I don't remember him having money issues last season.
Speaker 2: He didn't have money issues, but he had invested so much into the restaurant. If it didn't work, he would didn't have money issues.
Speaker 5: But I thought it was something else that he did that killed his income.
Speaker 1: I think was why that he he invested or did something something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was something else that happened, but I can't remember what it was, and I think they even kind of threw a line in there about it as well as far as jim Jimmy was fine.
Speaker 3: I think he was just there to add to the stress factor. Yep, he lost seventy five percent.
Speaker 1: Of his network.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that couldn't be from the restaurant because he would have killed the restaurant early, so it was something else.
Speaker 2: So Jimmy cancels the order, leaving him up shit Creek for the upcoming service. What did y'all think about the tension They're them prepping for the service, not having no order, having to think on their feet. It was it classic bear or just give you a new feeling of like, Okay, I'm worried enough.
Speaker 4: I think these first couple of episodes were so chaotic. Everything was happening, I'm stressed, and them not having food. I'm like, there's no way in hell they're gonna be able to get by. How are they going to do this because they have no money, they have no food, and nobody's supplying it with anything because their orders being counseled because they have debt. So I'm like, there's no way in hell they're gonna get through this evening. This thing is destined to fail, and Jimmy definitely ain't gonna give him. Can't save him anymore because he doesn't have any money. So this is a lose lose situation. And the rain is still pouring down, so that adds to it. So they were up shit screep bro.
Speaker 5: I was a little confused. I mean, obviously, I don't really know what wag you beef is. I know it's like an expensive cut or something like that. But the first thing that popped in mind, not knowing about meat, mind is could they not just go get regular beef and make whatever this dish is? I mean, if Carmei is that guy, if Sydney is that girl, if if Tina is clearly that everything, why couldn't.
Speaker 1: They just go get some regular beef?
Speaker 3: Because different?
Speaker 5: Does it taste different? Okay, that's what I wanted to get from y'all. So it literally tastes different.
Speaker 2: It supposedly has more like fat marbling to make it taste better than regular beef, so it's a higher end. They feed the cows different, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 5: So you've never had it, and kim Ass is definitely oh because you said supposedly. You said supposedly it does Okay, Okay, it tastes different, all right?
Speaker 1: If Ken hasn't had it.
Speaker 5: I imagine his son hasn't, and Jalen doesn't seem like the type that would care about something like that. So okay, so all right, I'll just I'll just go off what you were saying, Spike. I believe you, so that that answers my question. But yes, it was classic the bear. We gotta scramble, we gotta figure this out, we gotta do something different.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I liked it too. I gave something to I don't know if they ever mmm, well, they solved it. I'll save that for later. We also met Cheese, which is Computer's niete. So she gives them a full rundown of the building. Pipes are terrible, damn and everything in here is terrible, Like nobody's gonna buy this building. Break the news to Jimmy. But they do come across the airspace thing, which never really came to fruition when they were talking about the airspace.
Speaker 1: Like, did they not sell it?
Speaker 5: I know they wouldn't talk to that woman, talk to that lady, but she kicked them out and did she not agree?
Speaker 3: Told them she was trying to get more money.
Speaker 1: Introduced that.
Speaker 4: That's weird, just another problem that presented a solution that they couldn't solve.
Speaker 1: They just just the raised attention. Yeah, that's weird. I guess I just never realized they didn't.
Speaker 4: Was the whole thing about this This we don't know if it was a dog or a person that was in the in the building as well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so that's that's what it was.
Speaker 3: So jumping into it episode three meant a new direction.
Speaker 4: Rod.
Speaker 2: I want to hear from you because you weren't here on the first ones. But what did you think about this season of the Bear and episodes one, two, and now even three mint any things that you want to point out feelings about the season up to that point.
Speaker 1: Overall?
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, I thought it was good. I thought it was It's a strong series. I love the pacing of it. I know when we came off of the last one and we said that, we said that that that could have been an ending on the owner who said that. But yeah, it could have been because I went back and watched that last one before going into this one. It also, I didn't realize that that attached that Gary episode too, because he talked about, you know, going on that trip with Mikey. But but nah, man, I really I really like the intensity. I liked the element of the rain. I felt that brought a certain feeling to the episode.
Speaker 1: I was like, I really liked it.
Speaker 7: They kept that storm as a theme throughout the whole thing. It just kind of gave it this.
Speaker 3: This intense The rain was almost like a character. It.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the rain was almost like a character. So I was like, Oh, shoot, they're going to really keep this throughout. So I really really was feeling feeling that component, and I like how they they I think they gave everybody an ample amount of tension in this last season. It didn't feel like like other seasons how I feel like it just focused on one person or two other people. But I feel like everybody got their fairst shot of closing oh with this season.
Speaker 2: Also, before we go to three, in episode Too, Tina has this moment with Natalie. They break down about her being a mother not being there. Then she leaves out, and Tina has this moment where she's like, am I doing the right thing? Because she here dude getting set up for a new job, who's interviewing in the background, the wine guy, and she's just wondering, have I done the right thing?
Speaker 3: Mike, that's one of your favorite characters that you did.
Speaker 1: They hear for you.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm trying. I forgot about that moment to you just brought it up, and I'm trying to remember what she said. She said something like, you know, Sugar, I know you feel, you know, weird leaving your kid because your kid. All your kid wants to do is look at your face all day long. But if your face is sad because you're not doing what you love, then your kid's not gonna want to be looking at your face.
Speaker 1: So you need to beat man. Tina is I need a whole show caught up. Motherfucker, Tina. I would watch that. I love her.
Speaker 2: Episode three is meant five hours of service. Here, Karmie is pushing Sin to announce that he's leaving. He wants to frames as mutual.
Speaker 1: To have a lie. He didn't push her to tell people she did it, but.
Speaker 3: They had a conversation prior to with him.
Speaker 5: I'm like, no, but they wanted to do it together, right, That's not what happened. They weren't ready, but they the right. That's That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You said he pushed her to tell them.
Speaker 3: No, he pushed her to for them to say it together. It's what I was getting to. You cut me off.
Speaker 4: You a lie.
Speaker 3: That was a good one.
Speaker 1: I respect it.
Speaker 2: That was good. Karmi wants to frame it together with Sydney, and Sydney they agree in there, but then in a moment of frustration when Karen gives this fake enthusiasm, well let's do it.
Speaker 3: We got this, and she's like, yeah, we got this, but you quit.
Speaker 4: That was fucked up, fucked And she didn't even say quit. She just said yeah, and so yeah, she said doing it together? Yeah right, bro, something like.
Speaker 1: No she said she said, she said, yeah, do it together. But yeah, oh I didn't hear she muffled it. That's what. I didn't even see it in the cap.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't think anybody heard it all the time.
Speaker 4: Just man, like, how did they pick that up? When Neil asked, he's like, car, you quit, It's like, damn.
Speaker 5: They were in close, like they're closer than we are really when they were talking. I mean, I can see how they heard it. But she did kind of say on the graph.
Speaker 1: But she did that a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was one of her things throughout this season, like kind of talking to her. But I think it worked for it. You know what Dy'll think about this moment with her spilling the beans and calm quick the cash reacts to it. Of course cousin already knew, but he was the only one that knew what y'all think it worked.
Speaker 4: You know, it's been lingering and you know, again, not to keep reacting the same sort of thing over and over again. It's it's if it was gonna happen like this. The Bear is is the show because it fits the theme of the Bear is what I'm saying. So there's nothing ever goes according to plan. And you know, through the first couple of episodes they were not together. You know, Karen was struggling with trying to let go, relinquish, you know, hold of everything.
Speaker 1: She was struggling to assume the leadership position.
Speaker 4: She was hesitating and you know, didn't know when to make a decision, how to make a decision. People were picking up on that, but it was it was causing the issue because everybody was going to carm instead of her, so they needed to go ahead and get it out of the way. So no, I think it worked. And then after that you kind of had an order of things moving forward. So but yeah, him talking about let's fucking go, like, bro, what.
Speaker 2: That was hilarious that it was a black person response to it too, like oh, yeah, let's go, but you leave it? Did Karen's conversation with her afterwards, Mike annoy you was he white man's playing or did it work? And kind of gets Sydney into the mode that she needed to be in because he was like, you need to stop looking for me to for approval, like you're kind of second guessing yourself. And he had that conversation with her then from their own it was like, no, you know what I do got this.
Speaker 1: I didn't take it as white man's plaining. He was right.
Speaker 5: He was right, she needed to stop second guessing herself. Sidney's got it, and Carmi knows she's got it. Everybody in that restaurant knows that she has it except her.
Speaker 1: So no, I don't. I don't think that was foul that he was telling her that.
Speaker 5: And plus he's like, man, I'm trying to go, and the longer you fucking keep not doing shit, the longer.
Speaker 1: I gotta stay. I'm trying to go do something else.
Speaker 2: Yes, facts, Rob, what do you think about Sidney taking control and kind of coming into her own that you like that character.
Speaker 1: For nah did?
Speaker 6: I did like the like the kind of like the tug and pull because you could tell KARMI still had, you know, he couldn't really let go that leadership role. And although I do think you know, he wanted her to just kind of take hold of it, it was still just embedded in him. I mean, he's been in this literature role for a long time, so it uh So I like that conflict that it that it.
Speaker 1: Created, you know, And but now I do like her.
Speaker 6: I've always like, we've always known that she could probably take it over if she wanted to. She just you know, she just always just wanted a partnership, which is why you know she still wanted uh Richie to come, still want Tina to come, you know what I mean, because that's she doesn't work like Karen, which is which is a benefit, which is why Karen feels like she's better than him because he so he kind of flies solo and everybody else is just kind of you know, helpers to.
Speaker 3: Go into episode four.
Speaker 2: The end episode three with the speech being given and then fact falls through the roof, we talked about this a little before you got hit Rod, so I'll let you address it.
Speaker 3: Did you like the comedy of this season? Was it too much?
Speaker 1: It was right?
Speaker 6: I thought it was better this time around personally. I mean, I feel like it's been other seasons and episodes where it kind of gets a little too crazy.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if I'm just used to the characters.
Speaker 6: Now facts us and all, like the Cousins and all that they weren't as annoying if as they've been in the future. I've kind of grown to appreciate the element that they bring to the show, you know what I'm saying. And I think they're doing a good job with balancing who they are as characters out and I think they use them in the right times.
Speaker 1: To be that way or whatever.
Speaker 6: So and I think they're kind of supposed to be a little annoying, you know what I'm saying. They're annoying to other people and they annoying to us, But you still kind of when those moments come that hit, you love them, you know what I'm saying. So I do like the comedic element that was brought this season.
Speaker 8: You would love to have more content from frames per second. Become a patron where you can contribute to what we review and discuss. Our Patreon gives the listeners the power to nominate and vote a monthly discussion and film review, while also nominating and voting on weekly solo reviews from each cast member. You also get the opportunity to vote on the publicly released anniversary film, all exclusive to our Patreon. So become a patron at patreon dot com. Frames per second where there are two tiers you can choose from. That's patreon dot com forward slash frames per second.
Speaker 3: Okay, Episode four is real. This is where the crew eats together.
Speaker 2: Potentially the best thing in this episode of my opinion, was Sidney reassuring Tina that you are my sue chef, you are my go to, You've been doing it this whole time, and her really leaning into that. That's the biggest thing I got from this episode. Other things that happened to crew each together, possibly last meal as a team, Karmei gets the idea to stretch that lamb into Tonado using tuna from the walk in. It saves the menu, and again Tina tells. Tina tells Sidney She'll always be her Jeff her chef for whatever it may be, episode for Ribs, anything, stick out that episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I like how they use like tuna and they gave it like this high end name, call it Albuquerque something something like.
Speaker 1: I was just like, albu Yeah, albu just another it's not it's not just another name for tuna.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. I'm with you, I'm with you.
Speaker 5: I was trying to think of when I said it out loud. I was like, Okay, I think I've heard the word albuq.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: So I did like that, and it just makes me think about some of these restaurants and how they probably try to finagle. But if you're a great if you're a great chef, you know what I'm saying, it's gonna taste amazing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And I can't.
Speaker 6: I think we all kind of know that, but it was it's just kind of cool to see that and the integrity that still goes.
Speaker 1: Behind it.
Speaker 6: To create ate that dish, because it's still a fire dish that he made out of it, you know what I'm saying. It's just like you kind of again, we said to somewhere else, how black people can just kind of take nothing from something and make something like that it. Yeah, man, I really really enjoyed that part about it. So why couldn't they do that with the other beef?
Speaker 5: Then, well, you really think they couldn't have just made something that would have been similar. Would it have really been that big of a difference you think? I think it's just the naming thing.
Speaker 2: They couldn't have put WYG on and then people expect why from they spend one hundred and ninety dollars a plate.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's just a matter of the name. They couldn't have. But they would have had to say, okay, this isn't you with something else?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the USDA Grade B people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would have just called that shit something that's more of an integrity thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, no, yeah, I wasn't saying lie, I'm just saying you something else, a different kind of beef, and just call the dish something else, just like they were doing with this. But yeah, it's not a huge gripe. I just don't understand. But it's not a huge thing. That is a fair question, though, Richie. A direct order is given by seeing call and cancel some of the the reservations. We can't do three turns.
Speaker 3: And I didn't like this.
Speaker 2: I didn't like Richie denying her direct order and just going and do his thing, feeling like, oh, we'll figure it out. Because if you had a job, that's like someone who ain't in your department being like, oh, y'all got this shit, man, and they on the front end and they ain't got to really handle the brunt of the work. I feel like that's what Richie did here. Mike, you're shaking your head.
Speaker 1: Do you agree with this?
Speaker 5: I'm nodding my head. I agree with you one hundred percent. This was some bullshit and Richie should have had consequences for this. Granted it worked out, but I'm with you one hundred percent on that analogy. That's the fucking the cashier saying yes, we can turn out twelve burgers in ten minutes when you know the average is three. When all you're doing is taking the order. All you're doing is taking the order, that sitting back. That's fucked up. And the fact that Richie didn't get any consequences from that kind of bugged me. But then at the end of the day, I think that was them showing that Richie trust the team, and he pushed the team to do X y Z. So I get how it works in the end. But Sid Sid should have went the fuck off on Richie as she should have did all the way there. She should have bit him with them teeth she got. She should have took a chunk out his arm.
Speaker 3: Ken did. What did you think about Richie just directly disobeyed go ahead.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I fully agree with y'all. I mean, because aren't they equal partners? Yeah, but he front of the house. I'm back of the house, right, So if he's front of the house, that you got a conflict here, right, because it's like, okay, yeah you have they have They have the back of the house and have the front of the house. So y'all have to find some sort of compromise, I think at some point, because if he feels like he can make this work, create tables like we saw he was doing. Granted, we know they ain't have enough food, per se, they did that that didn't have enough food. They didn't have no issue that is that is really the issue. But I'm trying to figure out why would he Because it's.
Speaker 1: Richie, he really knew they needed the money, Prince.
Speaker 4: It wasn't It wasn't the money issue. He was listening to their stories and couldn't say no.
Speaker 1: Is that really what it was? But all because he didn't cancel any of them, remember, I know, maybe he stopped after the first two.
Speaker 6: I thought, so, maybe I was a little bit a little confused here, like like as far as like food for versus people coming or whatever, I thought that they did.
Speaker 1: They couldn't. They couldn't.
Speaker 6: It was more so about the reservations, right, what is the three round three times or whatever they call it. I thought it was more because they had this time reserved people was coming late. It's like, yo, there's no way we can get these people out of seats. It was all of which, that's what I was saying. So I think in his mind, he's just like, look, I could turn this around. I can get those folks out of these seats. I can create more tables, and we can get this food to these people. Because their whole thing was about reservation in the time you have to wait or whatever. So I thought it was more so about him thinking that he can get people in and out of there on time.
Speaker 1: I didn't think it had anything to do with the food in a moment, it did.
Speaker 4: Though, Yeah, it was it was the food. And then they had more reservations than they planned for because the app was growing up, and then they had a bunch of extral reservation come through.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, just from watching the stupid ass cooking shows, they always like get more food than they actually have to serve because they have to taste it and all that, And I think that's why they ended up at the very end, they were just like, we have just enough to make this work. But then they ran out and KRMEI had to make that other dish. So now what Richie did with some bullshit, I get your point of He knew he could turn around the front, but you don't know if we could turn around the back, and you did not come back and verify that with us. So if we're equal partners, you can't just make that kind of decision and then not say anything. And he barely turned around the front, That's that's true. He went in and got a fucking poker table. So now you over here having people hanging one hundred and something dollars for me on there, eating on a fucking poker table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I like some of the stuff he was doing.
Speaker 6: I know you said he was annoyed by this, but I even liked like the party that they created outside that was cool, like like you know, and and that's why I say we were talking about the cousins or whatever. I felt like they worked here. They were in their element, they were in their mold right there. That that was a perfect personality trait for that party that was going on outside. They're probably the only ones that could have pulled that off.
Speaker 1: So I really like.
Speaker 6: How creative Richie was being on the in the front of the house. I feel like that was just impactful. That's how creative they are in the back of the house, and I thought they displayed that really well in this in this particular episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Spike, I don't know, I feel like him even the time. I ain't that annoyed by freaking Frank. It's fine, Like that's where I was playing. You kind of got used to him. I feel like they were supposed to be as annoyed as so I agree with y'all. Rich she was on some boards shit, and not even like he didn't even let nobody know that. Somebody had to ask him, like, did you cancel and he was like.
Speaker 3: Nah, he's canceled.
Speaker 1: What are you crazy that?
Speaker 2: That was just insane to me. But I also went to how good that Richie has. Richie has belief in his himself at his job.
Speaker 1: I can do this.
Speaker 3: I can do this with the best of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if I can do it on my end, then I have the same Like what you were saying, how people look at Sydney.
Speaker 3: He's looking at her like, no, you can do it.
Speaker 5: But I think Richie has the same problem Sidny does. I think this was this was him pretend confident. I think he wants to prove himself because I think Richie from season one has imposter syndrome.
Speaker 1: He doesn't think he deserves to be there.
Speaker 5: Fact, that's why the season started off that way with him fucking talking shit to himself in the mirror. I think this whole thing was about Richie and Richie trying.
Speaker 1: To prove himself.
Speaker 3: And then again you go back to Gary and how Mike he's talking to him, Oh yeah, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: You're gonna fuck this up. You're gonna make say it like that was really.
Speaker 3: Good scene in that too.
Speaker 6: No, Now, I really like Richie's character, like, like even like what you were just saying, like the whole impost syndrome. Even when he like he's like table, you know, he has to kind of ground himself to let him know like he's present.
Speaker 1: I like how they they depict that with him too.
Speaker 2: All Right, So let's get into Raspberries, which is episode five, and I know we got to get wrap this off, but go ahead.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you what pissed you off before I get into mind.
Speaker 1: I don't like iron I mean, I like that they made Marcus cave.
Speaker 5: I just didn't like that we didn't get to sit in it for very long because Marcus is the only done this one other time, and that's when he went off because I think he had a little crush on Sydney and that didn't really know the way he wanted to, so he kind of had a little meltdown.
Speaker 1: Marcus is usually the cool, calm, collected one, so to.
Speaker 5: See him bust off like this and try to fight will Polter that tracks it it, Luca, Luca, Yeah, it does, he did.
Speaker 1: That's not the part I'm questioning.
Speaker 5: The um questioning is it went too fast someone that that bugs out like that. I would have liked the show to sit in it just for a little bit longer. But they made up very fast.
Speaker 1: That's all it was.
Speaker 5: Again, it's not a huge ripe, but it's like, we haven't seen this much. And if this was Carbi going off and y'all made up in the same episode, fine, But Marcus goes off and tries to fight Luca and then it's like five minutes later, Oh yeah, man, look man, I'm sorry, I love you, dude. Lets let us let us sit in this moment, this uncomfortable moment for.
Speaker 4: A minute and uh and carme catch it astray for nodawn reason from I don't think he was like I ain't gonna sit here and be miserable with this place like Karmie or something like that.
Speaker 1: He did. He never apologized for that ship. I know he that was kind of dirty, man, but they all kind of let it go.
Speaker 4: Here's here's what I say about that moment, because I do agree that definitely could have added to the show.
Speaker 1: But sometimes you realize, damn, I just fucked up. I know. I think that's what he was with it, and I think it.
Speaker 4: Was because he has a kind of you know, walk back and we're like, damn, I really fucked this shit up, and just like, all right, you know what, bro I fucked up.
Speaker 1: I went too far, and you know, they just kind of let it go.
Speaker 2: Give me an episode though. So was all in the attention from him just saying that he was leaving what is yes, and his dad.
Speaker 5: His dad coming, his mom not being able to be there, the fact that he only invited his dad because his mom is gone and he feels like he needs a parent, and then Luca bounced on him and one of his other mentors, Carmei is leaving, So his two mentors are leaving, and he's still he doesn't feel good enough. This is everybody on the fucking show. None of them feel good enough. So yeah, I think it was all of that, and he just unloaded on my man, Luca. Yeah, I feel like that was like but I felt like, who calmed him?
Speaker 1: Now? I don't remember.
Speaker 6: What I said, So yeah, I feel like Sidney was like, how what'sn't uh? What's the name is with the hope? Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I felt like she was able to like really calm him.
Speaker 1: Down in that moment. The Son's going down market.
Speaker 5: Feel like that was I did, like all of this though, I just I wish this would have happened at the end of the episode, and then the next episode is when it's not a big deal. I still Marcus is still my second favorite person on the show. Because of this, he got pissed off. He walked away. It took a two minute conversation. He's like, yep, I fucked up. I shouldn't have lost my cool. Let me go apologize to Luca, because Luca did not deserve any of that.
Speaker 1: Straight, like you said, he was catching and Tina.
Speaker 7: He's like, yeah, Tina got straight. It was like they was joking about how strong Tina was.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 5: That was That was funny because I don't think I remember Tina even being in there, but I guess Tina pushed him off.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't I wouldn't fuck with Tina.
Speaker 3: All right. So that was a episode episode five that he wanted the raspberries there, wanted him to go get them.
Speaker 1: I didn't like how you talked to Luca in the rain.
Speaker 5: The fight would have happened there. Yeah, you're talking to Britain, motherfucker. You talk to me like that funk wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Chap. Then his roommate the other guy ended up wanting to get.
Speaker 1: The rest got him. You saw how Mars was talking ship. That was funny, all right.
Speaker 2: Episode six is I don't know how to say this for for Sika, f O C I C C I A fakasha for Kasha got it?
Speaker 3: Thank you to say it like that, my bast fight. This is just a logistics episode.
Speaker 2: Basically, it's ninety minutes per table to see everyone and you get the tension mounted up as a reservation stack up. And it reminded me of the receipts episode where the thing kept rolling off and it kept getting more receipts and you see them in their element, and this is one of the episodes it does give you the original feeling of the bear that y'all like it, loved it, loved it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: We want seven and eight. We can kind of combine these in together. Seven is Carmel a hard service. So this is the big one, full service chaos. They have a missioning inspectors in the building, a pot boys over killed the little burner. What else could go wrong? Karmie drops a plate, has a panic attack. What did y'all think about that? I thought that it was great.
Speaker 1: He dropped the plate because of a panic attack.
Speaker 2: No, he just put the light flicker. The light flicker, that was one thing. And then after that he had a panic attack missed.
Speaker 1: I thought I thought it was thought he freaked out. He was like, yeah, did the panic attack cause him to drop the plate?
Speaker 5: Okay, that's what I thought you'll over saying he had after Yes, yes, I thought you were saying the panic attack made him drop the plate.
Speaker 1: Taylor, Yeah, after that's what. Yeah, he couldn't even like there was a people panic. That was definitely a panic attack. Okay. I thought he was just like Richie.
Speaker 2: Had one earlier and he was in a freezer, in a freezer doing anything. And I think that was a good scene too.
Speaker 5: It was, yeah, they're they're they're portraying panic attacks in a more realistic tone. I think in movies were used to panic attacks and be like the panic attack could really just be like, oh might freeze.
Speaker 6: He just like he was literally like I thought it was the way they shot it. No, No, the shot I mean them him dropping the plate was how they shot it. But then like afterwards.
Speaker 5: Blurred around him said he's like I ruined everything, I ruined every and Richie that he did. Panic attacks aren't necessarily because something is false. He did, but it was a panic attack because he was just like, I don't know what to do. I don't I can't move, I can't even direct. This is another reason why he has to go and he's leaving it to Sydney.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because out of all people in there, who never would have packed him for dropping the play. But you know what, what I loved about this though, was Richie. They have grown so much, Richie. That would have been a fight.
Speaker 1: Fact. Did I forget something? Did they make up in the last season? What do you mean now? The kind of just left it as is, so we just never saw them kind of okay, it's kind of they made up. What do you mean when you say make up? But you know what I mean by makeup? Why are you like, well, I'm just saying because you always do that a fight, Yeah, and then talk to each other.
Speaker 3: Rember.
Speaker 1: They hated each.
Speaker 6: Other and then at the end he was just like our injury, like because he told that he came to the I think I think the fix was this is family the yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it was. It was he he was just like, uh, he was always jealous of him, because he loved him so much and he was he was mad that he left, and so like by the end of.
Speaker 7: That season, Okay, I guess that's where Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm glad I went back and washed it because you're just saying how how much he loved him whatnot?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, but yeah, when when when Rich was like you dropped the plate, I was like, oh ship, it was like we got you.
Speaker 1: B Yeah, that was right, It's all right.
Speaker 3: That was growth growth.
Speaker 1: I did appreciate it. Yeah, last season, how the fun did you drop? Drops?
Speaker 2: Also in this scene, I thought this was beautiful, the Marcus and his dad the dessert candle and.
Speaker 1: That was hard.
Speaker 3: That was probably one of my favorite scenes.
Speaker 1: He's stun on him. So yeah, I got some.
Speaker 5: Bit cut the we're cutting this cann like we cutting like we're cutting the air right now because your bitch ass ain't been there.
Speaker 1: Let me make your dessert.
Speaker 3: Good niggas And was like, no, I don't need a just shake hands. It's cool. He could take handshake brow where here?
Speaker 1: He like, yeah, that was that was cool too. I didn't know what briche was. I thought that was bread.
Speaker 6: I need to I thought it's not he made it with an egg, so well, it was just like an alternative to it or whatever.
Speaker 1: Like someone t make you a sandwich instead of a sandwich. It's just an egg.
Speaker 4: But he just crumbling it up, I mean, goes into the It was dope and then calm Richie fucked up. I don't know why he thought he could throw that egg to him.
Speaker 1: Said so wide, are you fucking serious? And that's growth. That's ritchie.
Speaker 3: I don't really do that even warning, you know why.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was so they only had two student said, I said, man, you better walk in goddamn egg like that.
Speaker 1: Next. Oh that was funny. Key scenes.
Speaker 2: Also in this, Sydney was crying alone in the kitchen. Richie walked in. He asked, what we do tomorrow? She says, we do the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it. That was crazy.
Speaker 7: I was just thinking, like, they gotta do this tomorrow with no food.
Speaker 1: Ain't no food?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they thriving chaos, which is part of what they were talking about.
Speaker 2: Tina said that she's like I never felt like more alive and I had to I couldn't even.
Speaker 1: Go to sleep because they had me stressed. The whole ass damn.
Speaker 4: Like once they started serving and people started coming in, bro, I was like, I don't know how the hell they're gonna make it. And then when Neil walked his ass over there to the minchling man, he.
Speaker 1: Kept standing like this. I was like, it's over autist, you know. That was good.
Speaker 3: I like how they the three was looking like hold on, wait all and.
Speaker 1: Then the story of his tattoos, like like, I thought that was that was dope, and.
Speaker 2: Dude saying so he's like, you never meet no one like that in miss setting, and I thought that was really good. Like what like Neil he was talking about the guy that was Neil wash want his tattoos? Who that was with the weather man? And he was like, you just won't run into that type of the just regular people.
Speaker 5: But like almost every every shot I meet these days just covered in tattoos.
Speaker 1: I think it was just the way he was tattoos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just his personality because we were saying, yeah, you ever had a banana blit so good that of yours feel like you fucked the shout out of banana something I have already said it. But uh, I also saw read that that was a real weather man from Chicago.
Speaker 1: Yeah that guy. Yeah, so cameo.
Speaker 2: Also, they got their two Michelin stars. Karen had been duck in that unknown call the whole episode. They get the two Michelin stars karm and see it get to Rejoice beyond.
Speaker 1: That almost got me here, Bro, I'm like, damn, this was good. Okay, it was.
Speaker 6: It was a good moment, just when she went off and came back. And yeah, I like how they toy with with like whether they were going to be like a romantic type of situation, because because even when they pulled back like this and they came back in, they just yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Saw that, And that was kind of connected to the conversation Jamie Lee Curtis was having.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, well, there are theories.
Speaker 4: But the theories were about us, not exactly about the people watching the show and not people act.
Speaker 5: I didn't think anybody actually thought that. Oh no, I think we thought there was gonna be a romantic the viewers.
Speaker 1: Viewers.
Speaker 5: Yes, I can't believe any of the viewers would think past season one there was anything romantic with the You never thought it was absolutely I did, maybe, but this season, no, if they kissed this, this would have been a different time.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. No, No, I think they did.
Speaker 6: They made the best decision, don't get me wrong, But I do think they were toying with with like they said, the theories that were out there, whether they were gonna I mean, because all these shows kind of end like that, like where two people kind of get together at the end. It's been so much tension leading up to the end. Like yeah, but I'm glad they didn't go that route. I'm glad they just kept a strictly platonic friends like partnership.
Speaker 2: It felt like, yeah, she told me you always had a place in the restaurant if you wanted, which was I feel like it was cutting onions. Bitch, that's not even that under fracks he said. Damn, he could be like a mentor tea all right. The last episode the original Beef of Chicago Land. This is essentially a wrap up episode. The morning after successful service they made payroll no savings. Ebro finally pitches Karmee on franchise and the beef Sandwich, which he loves it. Boom, They're going to do the franchise. Jimmy and karme cleared the air with each other. He tells karme how it really feels about his gifts and not being I thought that was a really good scene in what he said his family was full of quitters and they quitted everything, and I was just wanting you to continue, even if your uncle's mad at you, even if you're losing money, like, continue doing what you love and I Richie told him, you can't.
Speaker 3: I can't do that.
Speaker 1: He quit too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I thought that was a really good scene. To y'all and feedback on that scene. I like it what Ebra said every time about the blue Eyes.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he was like, I'm not going to be intimidated by your Richie gets invited to a hospitality seminar in Japan. He can't fathom doing it. This is when he has his panic attack and karm Me kind of talks down, letting him know that, like, you deserved it. You've been in this mold, this lane for however, since the Napkins episode a while ago, and you deserved this. And I think he did a good job. Did y'all take anything from that conversation in the freezer with Richie and carm.
Speaker 1: This was good.
Speaker 5: I especially like how he pretended that the door was stuck. That was really it seems like a lot of yourself was pro It did seem like it was doing that off the like cu.
Speaker 1: He was like, I still got it. I still got it with girl touched. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we all saw that one coming. Who did Who was the uncle asked call me about? Could he date?
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask you. He wasn't talking about who ame on his mama? Was he?
Speaker 5: Why would he be wait, wait, wait minutes, that's his uncle on his I think I don't think it's like it ain't real. Oh it's a plate uncle. Oh that's not that big. Okay, I thought that was his blood uncle. I was like, wait a minute, what I thought.
Speaker 7: Cousins and uncles they're not really some of them aren't really cousins and I but I.
Speaker 5: Didn't get it with uncle. I didn't get it with that guy. I thought that was really his uncle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I didn't either until they kind of said it. I was just like, okay, yeah, because I thought it was just real uncle too.
Speaker 3: I didn't know who he was.
Speaker 1: He was trying. Really, it's like Richie's a real cousin. No Richie.
Speaker 5: I knew that because it's complicated exactly. But in Boston, cousin is, but I've never heard them just.
Speaker 1: Be like uncle uncle.
Speaker 6: But we do it all the time auntie uncle, and they're not aunties and uncles.
Speaker 3: Italians do it too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm talking about black say oh, that's your auntie to be their best friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was the Asians that first game cross, so I think it's more so like that.
Speaker 2: All Right, Karma decides to go richie and just get together for real and she joins him in the Japan trip.
Speaker 3: That y'all like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good. I thought that was good. That was really good, and.
Speaker 3: That's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I like the surprise birthday that was birthday's party for the child was really good.
Speaker 1: And that was a good way to end the show. Everybody was, their family was there. That was good.
Speaker 3: I didn't like the karm interviewing for a new job.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I didn't either.
Speaker 1: That didn't put an architect. Yeah, it was weird. He didn't get that job. No, we saw him later on. He was looking at something went on the call.
Speaker 6: I think he's went on a response maybe I don't know from I couldn't tell, y'all, y'a couldn't tell who he was to take some I couldn't tell, but I know that's crazy.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 4: I thought it was going to be one of those classic TV moments where he's going to tell her about, you know, this whole place, and he's gonna realize, oh my god, I really love it.
Speaker 3: I need to go back, And I love that he didn't go back. Yeah, yeah, so that was that was dope.
Speaker 1: That's why I thought they stuck to it.
Speaker 7: I do think they left a little open ended, though they did.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I think they definitely would do something else with this franchise at some point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they bet not. I think they left no. I think we're good. But I don't think they need to do anything else.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: You know, I think that they left it open ended. But I think they made it pretty clear that Karm is leaving period. He's going somewhere else, whether he becomes an architect at that woman's place or whether he finds something else.
Speaker 1: He's going to go somewhere. But like Sidney asked him, like, do you have any other skills?
Speaker 5: But the fact that they showed his mom showing his drawing book, so he's gonna do something.
Speaker 1: Maybe he'll come back to the restaurant in twenty years. Who knows, but I don't need to see it. I think the show is.
Speaker 5: I think this was as perfect as an ending as they could have given us, even with the fade to black and the people still talking.
Speaker 1: I just think it was perfect.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because you still couldn't quite let go. You still wanted to kind of.
Speaker 1: Right, you just sat in it. Yeah, I did.
Speaker 4: I listened to yeah, yeah, and I liked how like everything got better once the rain stopped, so the rain was there, and then when the rain went out, then everything kind of started to smooth out and things got better, kind of like what you were talking about earlier. And the only other thing I got that I can remember is that they were getting them my fucking nerves and them small ass place brou that food. Bro, I'm like, what the hell? I would have been mad as hell they rolled that shit out and I'm paying one hundred dollars. But then I was like, what the fuck is Then I realized that they didn't have any food, so I had to cut the portion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they selling experience too.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. I want food. But you know those elevated restaurants like that, Yeah, I've had one, and that's that's why it comes from it. Even like.
Speaker 3: Ship you know, like well you know that's how they do it. I was like, nah, man, let me go to you get several courses though, that doesn't matter. Bro, they have a problem with can.
Speaker 1: That's some bullship. I flipped that table. It was. It was looked good as hell though, and it was. It was definitely that short short. I thought that was pretty healthy healthy. I thought that one was. I thought that lying your big ass, you a lion of half. Don't eat that little that one was.
Speaker 6: I mean, it reminded me of like like like a nice size sirloin or something like that. One that was small your ass zoomed in.
Speaker 1: That was now that shrimp when that that is?
Speaker 8: That was?
Speaker 1: That was crazy shrimp tail. That's it? What the something I'm doing, like comparative compared to you're gonna give me this big as it's right there and they got and they had the one bite one. I'm swinging on somebody, all right.
Speaker 2: That was our review off season five, the final season of the Bear. Y'all let us know what y'all think in the comments. Well appreciate you checking us out.
Speaker 1: We out did y'all talk about the the those people in the kitchen. Oh that was the other part. The kitchen.
Speaker 3: They were so frustrating to me, that was funny, but yeah, it was hilarly show.
Speaker 1: They were like, man, you got he started counting down. He was like, I was like, if you're gonna do this the whole time, right, It was the good