Speaker 1: Why from Vall Heartbiner and the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz today.
Speaker 2: We're talking low key ladies and gentlemen, which may or may not be different than a war on the down low. I don't actually know if there is a difference. I do know that a low key war is not actually a thing. I mean, if you just want to sit there and keep up the economic sanctions and slowly starve around, you can. But these are people who are fine with being starved. They're fine with waiting you out. They've actually said they're fine with waiting you out. Maybe that's their whole plan, the belief that they can, the belief that it's no problem, no issue, they can last because the United States can't last. Isn't that their game? Isn't that their approach? The United States can't handle the idea that somehow oil prices will go up.
Speaker 1: I think we can. I just think you have.
Speaker 2: To sell people on the idea, something that President Trump did not do. It's amazing the amount of things that could have been thwarted in all of this if the White House had just done the basics. But dear Lord, we actually think that low key is a thing. And if it is a thing, exactly how does it work. I'm a man with questions. And while Axios is talking about low key, how about the Wall Street Journal with a story that doesn't connect at all.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna break this down for you.
Speaker 2: Tony Katz, Tony Kats Today, Good to be with you, guys. Find everything I do at Tony kats dot com, live streaming on YouTube and rumble Tony Katz. Just look for Tony Kats Tony Kats Today and get in there, get in the chatroom. Good to see everybody. As everything's building up and people are piling in. Axios reported that President Trump's plan is to be low key. We are only seven negotiating with them. We are just watching around with its huge inflation and the fact that they have no money. Their economy has been in bad shape for forever. It hasn't stopped them from engaging in bombings of US bases. Can the strategy, the siege mentality actually work, Sure it can, of course it can. But anytime the Iranian regime feels uppity, are you okay with taking a series of bombs in a series of drones to a base in Jordan or to an area in Kuwait or somewhere in Saudi Arabia, et cetera. That's the question. Low key, that's what you said. If that's so low key means okay, that's low key all of this. So you can possibly keep the strait somewhat open. As long as oil is under seventy five dollars a barrel, everything's going to be all right.
Speaker 1: That's not the right approach, mister president.
Speaker 2: By the way, oil is at eighty one dollars and fifteen cents a barrel, So again, not the right approach. And I know what you're saying, Tony. You got to give the president time. You don't understand he's playing nine D chess. Sometimes the man can just be wrong. Can I help you?
Speaker 1: The people out there are like Senator.
Speaker 2: Chris Murphy and others, these progressives who want to see America lose. They're amongst the most disgusting people on planet Earth. The President isn't approaching this right, and you got to stop pretending that he is. You got to stop loving on him so much, doting on him so much that you don't look at reality.
Speaker 1: Would you cut it out?
Speaker 2: I get the argument the press never notices when their guy is falling apart Joe Biden, as Hunter Biden describes, it has prostate cancer and it has spread. It should be understood that Democrats were willing to lie to let that guy be president. He'd be dying in the Oval Office right now. They didn't care. They didn't care near a tandent and caringe John Pierre and all the rest. They didn't give a good HOLI damn you think Kamala Harris gave a damn. They needed that debate to happen more than oxygen to move him out. They would have let this happen to the country anything for power reason number nine.
Speaker 1: But Jillian, why, I'm not one of them.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be somebody who looks at the way Trump is handling this war and say, hey, he's got he's got a maneuver in a plant.
Speaker 1: You just watch how this all works out. I'm watching. It's not working out the way I would like.
Speaker 2: Hey, look, if the president wants to continue to go down this road, he can. You want to deal with an idea of economic pressure and low key, you knock yourself out, go right ahead, But don't tell me about negotiations anymore.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me about any of it.
Speaker 2: Don't put Scott Besen out there to lie, to mean, don't put jd Vance out there to be ridiculous on when it comes to foreign policy, don't do it. I want to see you win. I don't know why you don't want to see you win. I don't know why you want.
Speaker 1: This this way. We should be clear that there are no deals to be made.
Speaker 2: So if you keep telling me, old man, they want to make a deal so badly, it's a lie.
Speaker 1: Stop lying. Stomp it.
Speaker 2: How dare you, tony? President Trump is the guy who makes the deals. That's what he does. He makes deals. There's no deal to make. Why not grow up? Stop being ridiculous, Stop being in the cult, stop buying into the klan. No better than all these lefties who told me that Joe Biden was of good health. Same garbage. Not interested in the garbage. There's no deal to be made. There's no one to make a deal with. I have been somebody discussing that when you were talking about the Iranian regime. These are people who want the caliphate right, they want they are Islamists and they want to see a total take over, total control. Somebody had written it was a really really good piece about the idea that and I can't remember they're on substack and I can't remember their name. It's killing me that what if it isn't about that. It is about power, but a different kind of power. It's about staying in power for survival. That if we were to take a look at the Iranian regime and see how fractured it is, there's nobody making decisions there. And we've already discussed this because the people making the decisions are the members of the IRGC, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Court. But the IRGC is not working in tandem and concert with each other. They're their own factions, their own fiefdoms. That seems obvious too that what we have had happen here is that because of the bombings that we have done, which have been successful, let's not kid ourselves. Don't believe the Chris van Hollins or the Chris Murphy's or any of these beta male progressives, we have done great damage to Iran. To say otherwise is laughable in its ignorance. And what we have done is we have eliminated the ability for a singular person to be a person of power, and so Therefore, the idea of a leader or leadership as a whole has been replaced by what I guess one could call faction.
Speaker 1: We're dealing with a group of IRGC members.
Speaker 2: Over here, in a group of IERGC members over there, and on, then there's this group over there, and then there's that guy over there.
Speaker 1: He's just nuts.
Speaker 2: Nobody even talks to that guy, and they're all acting in their own best interests to be able to create their own wants. Some of these wants are about power and control and money. Some of these wants are about power, control, money, and the caliphate. Not everybody may be connected on that ideological tip when it comes to survival, so they all act in independent.
Speaker 1: Ways in order to best achieve this.
Speaker 2: Then there are those parts of the IRGC that are working with those outside of Iran to be able to move sanctioned oil to them to get sold, as we saw from someone in Turkey making millions of dollars that way.
Speaker 1: A lot of people working.
Speaker 2: In a lot of different areas, all for their own interest, and none of those interests involved making a deal with the United States.
Speaker 1: Who cares about that money's made the other way, the other side that doesn't.
Speaker 2: Matter, especially if you're gonna calculate that Trump's gonna be all low key on the thing and nobody is going to wake up to find that they've been bombed to death. No beepers are gonna go off, no buildings are gonna explode. There's gonna be no guided missiles or drones from the Israelis.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 2: Now, there's no pressure at all. There's money to be made until there's not until they are stopped, until they are thwarted. There is no doubt that the Iranian desire is the end of the United States and Israel. But if we get a little more granular, they could argue that the desire is to get rid of the United States and Israel, or certainly US or Israeli power in the region, so they can be the power in the region. And when you're the power in the re and you can set your own price for everything. If you think Iran is a problem without a nuclear weapon, imagine them with a nuclear weapon. Which is why when we go back to Tucker Carlson, or we go back to Marjorie Taylor Green or Thomas Massey, none of them are America. First. They're so full of crap it's to be believed. They're full of it. They're not America first. If you don't believe in ending this regime, you are non America first. Now I don't know how other people define America first. I define it as us over the terrorists. I didn't know that that was such a huge stretch. But Oran never did anything to us. We shouldn't bother with them.
Speaker 1: This is a forever war.
Speaker 2: That is Marjorie Taylor Green is the Karen of her generation. She might as well be a leftist wine mom from the suburbs. Oran never did anything to us. It is an argument too stupid to actually be taken seriously. Taking out the regime matters. It's my take. I don't think low Key does that. I think it actually allows them to figure out other ways.
Speaker 1: To profit and to be a problem.
Speaker 2: Now we could take in another direction and we could discuss the fact that their economy is cracking. They have massive problems. We do have huge economic sanctions. We've applied massive economic pressure. Maybe we shouldn't have given them any money when we signed the memorandum of understanding. And certainly we can't listen to the Wall Street Journal when they say, oh, the Iranians want one hundreds of billions of dollars in order to reopen the straight.
Speaker 1: This is their argument.
Speaker 2: This was the Wall Street Journal headline, and it read Trump thought opening the Straight of Hormuz was imminent. Iran had other plans. Start with the baseline. Don't you ever take an article from the Wall Street Journal at face value, especially an article that only discusses sources. Senior AIDS, I don't know what their sources are. I must tell you that I don't know what their sources are. For weeks, President Trump has been laying the groundwork to declare victory in Iran should Tehran fully reopen the Strait of Hormuz, even floating the idea privately to Senior AIDS that he's willing to walk away without a nuclear deal. At that moment, I stopped. I have always known, like you've always known, the President Trump could declare victory at any time. He'll call anything he wants victory. This is nothing new. We are people who understand the two rules of Trump. The first rule of TRUMPSM is Trump wins. The second rule of TRUMPSM.
Speaker 1: Is that a deal can always be made as long as it adheres to the first rule of trump Ism. We know this, We're all down for this, we understand it. Walk away without a nuclear deal. But he can't do that.
Speaker 2: He said, uh Aaran will never have a nuclear weapon. This is a legacy he's talking about here. He's willing to tarnish the whole legacy by allowing them to enrich uranium. So we're clear, he leaves the area and they start enriching uranium, legacy, shot to hell, John, I don't care what his supporters say.
Speaker 1: I don't care what he says. I would laugh in his face.
Speaker 2: No legacy if they enrich uranium, if they rebuild a centrifuge.
Speaker 1: None. So, no, he can't be willing.
Speaker 2: To leave even if they have a nuclear weapon or the ability to make a nuclear weapon. Now you say to me, Tony, I thought he obliterated their nuclear capability at Naton's at Fourdeaux and Isfahan.
Speaker 1: That's what he said.
Speaker 2: Words coming back to haunt him because he couldn't keep his powder dry on the subject. Oh please, don't get me wrong in my frustration, don't get me wrong in my pleasure of seeing those three areas bomb da hell.
Speaker 1: Making it more difficult. This is a good thing. I supported it, then I support it now, and I say bravo.
Speaker 2: But don't say obliterated and then come back to the idea that you got to keep doing it. Don't double speak and triple speaking and talk about deals and all the jazz. You just sound ridiculous and you're making yourself look look weak. You are, you are, But I am not about to buy into these The story this reporting from the Wall Street Journal that Iran has got all the cards and they want hundreds of billions of dollars in the US to pull out and then they'll open the straight Because Trump is so desperate for lower oil prices that'll do anything going into the midterms. I could argue that he's willing to let things sit for a few months until the midterms are over and try and have fairly okay oil prices.
Speaker 1: They could argue that's even a strategy.
Speaker 2: I could argue that the low key and just waiting them out economically is a strategy. It's not a strategy for the long term. Walking away is not a strategy. Low key is not a strategy for the long term. In the end, the deal doesn't have to be made with Iran. The deal has to be made with Saudi Arabia and Bakrain and the UAE and Jordan. They are the ones who have to get this problem done with because it's theirs. Just like we made Russia NATO's problem. We have to make Goran the Middle East problem. They have to handle it. We were discussing this last week and I'm more and more convinced that this is the right course. You have to get them out, you have to get the regime out, and that's the deal that the President has to make. But if he walks away with them being able to even think about a nuclear weapon, that is legacy shattered and not Trump's want.
Speaker 1: This is Tony Katz today.
Speaker 2: I'll keep it in the military family and talk about this leaker, the story of this secretary where the Pentagon has accused the former Secretary of I believe Secretary of the Air Force of leaking information about Air Force one, Tony Katz. Tony Katz today an absolute pleasure. Sean Park now as Pentagon spokespersons that effective immediately, the Department of Wars revoked former Secretary of the Air Force Frank Kendall's eligibility for access to classified information and his ability to hold any sensitive position. This action follows his unauthorized disclosure of classified information regarding Air Force one's capabilities to a media outlet. Safeguarding classified information is a non negotiable duty. Well, that's correct, that is absolutely correct. Now this goes back to Trump and the administration putting out a subpoena for New York Times journalists because the New York Times, remember we talked about this at the press conference when the President was in Turkey, he was in Achora, and we're like, are they trying to get him killed by talking about Air Force one? And why aren't you doing this? And why aren't doing that? What's wrong with Air Force one?
Speaker 1: What were they doing?
Speaker 2: Because they reported that the new seven seven gifted by Katar was swapped out because of security precaution, and then the reporters were like, well it wasn't retrofitted with sufficient security measures, and then there are questions about whether it had the proper missile defense systems and other modifications. If that information was leaked out, yeah, goodbye, and I think it should be jail time. And then of course we asked the question, It's one thing to have the information, it's another thing to report the information. Yes, in a world, in a nation of free speech, not a world of free speech. The reporter can report they didn't get it through any illicit mean got the information?
Speaker 1: Should they? Well, that's a conversation for a bourbon.
Speaker 2: But it's not enough to just take away the classified opportunities of the leak or they've got to be charges. They got to be put through hell and then some in a very very large scale way. Leaking information is just not acceptable on any level, and we need to go after leakers with everything in us. And they have to suffer. They have to suffer terribly. Absolutely, they have to suffer, and so they should. Oh, we never should have taken the plane from Qatar, and the idea that we would fly at air Force one that doesn't have all the proper safety protocols criminally insane.
Speaker 1: If indeed that's the way it flew. Uh representative of COSU Cortez wants to change the game. Keep it here. This is Tony KX today.
Speaker 2: Nothing says everything is going super well for the political left.
Speaker 1: Nothing says everything is going super well. That's not what I wanted.
Speaker 2: Nothing says, as things repeat themselves, everything is going super well for Tony. Tony Katz today, guys, a pleasure, Sorry about that. Uh, nothing says everything is going super well for the political left, like Joe Scarborough on MS now screaming at Democrats.
Speaker 3: But please, I don't need people telling me, oh, you have to just turn a blind eye to people saying that women getting rate on October seventh didn't matter in the grand scheme of things that no Americans aren't going to support that.
Speaker 4: This is not about me. This is about the Democrats once again fumbling.
Speaker 1: The football on the two yard.
Speaker 4: Line when they have a chance to make great gains but being so woke.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you want to.
Speaker 4: Call it woke one, woke two, or woke three, but being too woke to call out the obvious.
Speaker 3: I swear to God, it's really it's crazy that we're even having this conversation.
Speaker 2: He's yelling, and I think he's yelling because he understands that the madness is coming from inside the house and it's going to cost them the midterms. Now, I'm going to dig into this in a little bit, what the numbers say versus what the reality says.
Speaker 1: But what is he talking about? Woke one, woke two, woke three? So glad you woke asked. This was Alexandria A. Cassio Cortes. She was on with Jonathan Carl on ABC.
Speaker 2: And it should be understood that this is, I believe, the first time she has done a sit down TV interview, network interview.
Speaker 1: I think in two years, you understand that she sees herself and it can't have been two years, could have been two years.
Speaker 2: She sees herself as a presidential contender. There's a twenty twenty eight conversation about alexandri Acasio Cortez. There's a Senate conversation. She could run against Chuck Schumer and send him packing. That much I believe could happen. I think the presidency thing is still kind of dreamy, which is to say, a dream for her, a nightmare for.
Speaker 1: The rest of us. But she said this. She's talking to Jonathan Carl on ABC and she said this, by.
Speaker 5: The way, just a quick definitional thing. What, in your mind is the difference between socialism and communism?
Speaker 1: Oh oh wait, wait, wait wait, I'll get to this.
Speaker 2: I will get to this, but I need to get to where she's talking about. Woke one, did you or did you not hear about this where she's talking about woke one point.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a true thing.
Speaker 2: Here here she is right here, and we'll play it all. I'll get to it, I promise. Let's start where we start.
Speaker 5: So you have Wisconsin coming up next, Francesca Hong, who is the Democratic Socialist of America supporting candidate for governor. Are you you haven't endorsed her? Are you going to?
Speaker 6: No, I haven't endorsed in that race. My focus has been in winning back to Congress, winning back the House, and positioning ourselves to have the best chance possible to win the Senate. So I've been focused on those legislative What do.
Speaker 5: You make of those controversial statements. I'm sure you've seen. I mean, she's you know, the Thanksgiving dust up, she says, she doesn't you know, still believe that. But you know the abolished prisons, abolished police, which is also positions that have been taken by a lot of the progressive candidates who have won. How do you get around that? Yeah, not positions that are by right.
Speaker 6: I mean I think that a lot of these races, even right now, they'll have a tendency to be nationalized. But these races ultimately are local and all politics are local. My understanding is that is that Francesca Hang has made clear her present stances.
Speaker 5: To her moved away from one, right, she's.
Speaker 1: Moved away from it.
Speaker 6: And I have a local city councilman that has this saying woke one was crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh my woke one?
Speaker 2: What is woke one? And what the bloody hell is woke too? And are we on woke tour? Are we on woke three or four? I can't keep up. First, all politics are local is a very true statement, right. We don't question whether or not we agree with the statement all politics are local? Was that Tip O'Neil who first said that who where does the I know where the quote come? I can picture it. But no one who's a member of the Democratic Socialist is dealing with.
Speaker 1: Any local anything.
Speaker 2: There are no local subjects thene whatsoever. Everything comes from on high, from a group of people who absolutely want to do away with the constitution, who wants to do away with prisons, and when confronted, cannot answer a single question on their own. They can't. They don't have any capacity. If you speak to these people, you check out what they are really about. They cannot answer a question on their own, they don't have it.
Speaker 1: When confronted, they just fall apart.
Speaker 2: These socialists are amongst the most nutty and the most dangerous and the most ignorantly stupid group of people who ever existed. This is the co chair of the dssay, in her own words.
Speaker 1: But we do believe in taxing the hell out of millionaires. Yeah, absolutely, Well what is taxing the hell out of them? Mean?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: Again, I don't have like a solid but should I think?
Speaker 1: But shouldn't you?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're the co chair, if you're the co chair of the DSA, shouldn't you be more specific than just taxing the hell out of something?
Speaker 1: What exactly do you mean?
Speaker 6: So again, it's democracy, right, and we have to look at what we need to spend and what we need.
Speaker 1: We don't want to depend on the existence of millionaires because that means people are still getting ex.
Speaker 6: So yeah, we need to look at what we need to pay for in the interim, what sort of tax base we need for that to happen.
Speaker 2: And she doesn't know what tax the hell out of the means because she's not willing to say we're going to put a gun to their head and we're going to take everything. The millionaire cannot exist because she just said, if the millionaire exists, somebody is being exploited. So we have to get rid of all the millionaires. Therefore, we have to take what is theirs, including putting a gun to their head, which is why we run to run for office so we can have the guns.
Speaker 1: We run for office so we can have the guns.
Speaker 2: To put it to their head, to be able to take their money because they don't deserve it. That's the point of the DSA. That's not all politics are local. That is their entire agenda. In a nutshell, they don't know. They can argue they don't know what they mean by tax the hell out of them, but what they mean is take everything.
Speaker 1: And after they get the millionaires.
Speaker 2: They'll take down the seven hundred and fifty thousand airs, and then they'll take down the five hundred thousand hours, and then the fifty thousand airs. They will take all the money. That's the goal. That's who they are. So is this now woke two point.
Speaker 1: Zero and what in the world is she talking about with woke one.
Speaker 2: Point zh woke one point oh? Notice what she's trying to do in this conversation. Notice what she is trying to say in this conversation about woke. Let me play this for you again for the people in the cheap seats in communist I.
Speaker 6: Think to me the fundamental difference.
Speaker 2: She's saying that Woke one point oh was yesterday. Now we're on to today. Why aren't you focused on today? That's the argument. Let's go back and listen to it one more time.
Speaker 6: Her present stances to her life.
Speaker 5: She's moved away from one, right.
Speaker 1: She's moved away from it.
Speaker 6: And I have a local city councilman that has this saying Woke one was crazy, And I think that what's important.
Speaker 1: Is and why is she smiling and laughing about it? She was part of it?
Speaker 2: What is with these radicalized communists and they're constant smiling while they look aggressively to take your rights in life from you.
Speaker 1: These people are creepy as can be.
Speaker 2: Mom, Donnie's always smiling as he's talking about ending a Western civilization.
Speaker 1: Woke one. You see.
Speaker 2: So if you're still talking about those things, you're living in past. Why are you talking about what happened yesterday? We're on to today. Why are you living in the past? Why are you re litigating that. Move on, tell them to move on from January sixth Our point is that we can't move on from Anthony Fauci. We just got the proof that he lied. You want me to move on. He's a liar and a fraud. Why isn't he in jail. He ruined lives? Move on from woke one point zero. You mean during the George Floyd ryots where you burned businesses to the ground, you destroyed lives, people got killed, and now we're supposed to be like, oh whatever, We're on to the new stuff, the new stuff. The old stuff was so damn murderous. What new stuff? These people, these people are horrifying in every way. You're not wrong. One point zero. She's trying to do away with the past while positioning herself as a leader. The Democratic Socialists are enable or incapable of explaining their positions. I mean, this goes back to where we started. You try and get a Cossio Cortes to explain the difference between a communists and a socialist.
Speaker 5: By the way, just a quick definitional thing, What in your mind is the difference between socialism and communist I think, to me.
Speaker 6: The fundamental differences. I mean there's many. One prevailing one is democracy, and I believe that democratic socialists are fundamentally pro democracy, and we believe in the ballot.
Speaker 1: Box fundamentally pro democracy. Let's take.
Speaker 2: They are fundamentally pro democracy, so they say as opposed to the communist.
Speaker 1: Can I ask if anybody believes.
Speaker 2: That if they were pro democracy, how come they're so supportive of working with the Islamists.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't believe in democracy at all?
Speaker 2: And never mind that all the socialism always leads to communism, which has nothing to do with democracy. What possibly is she discussing here? Who does this actually attract? Well, it attracts the.
Speaker 1: People who already believe, and certainly it might attract the twenty year old this is what we're up against.
Speaker 2: But this is Wilson, what America is seeing, and they seem to be to the point that Joe Scarborough was making turning against this is some maddening talk. We're going to further break this down and explain exactly how rough it's going to be for them in the midterm going down this road that's coming up. Keep it here, guys, I'm Tony Katz, and this is Tony Katz today as I was reading that story about President Trump and.
Speaker 1: Iran and you know it's gonna be like a low.
Speaker 2: Key war, and I was like, oh, holy heck, low key. That's that is something else. Tony Katz. Tony Katz today an absolute pleasure. Guys, great to be with you live streaming, YouTube and Rumble. Come check it out and get in the chat room. A lot of good people there, some of them have snacks. I caught this story about Bernie Sanders. Sanders calls for AI development pause, and I scratched my head a little bit and I said, only a low rent comie come up with that. Not Hey, have we taken a look at safeguards regarding the usage of AI. That's not that's a developments pause. You can't you can't unring the bell. You're not gonna stop companies from working on developing AI technology. You're not gonna stop them from dealing with an ever advancing China.
Speaker 1: What kind of thing is this? You want to stop that from happening. This is the kind of person.
Speaker 2: Bernie Sanders are the kind of guy who would have stopped car manufacturers from making cars.
Speaker 1: He would have stopped the Wright Brothers Nope, you cannot fly. I need to make sure this is okay and figure out how we get money from it. That is that is my, That is my Bernie Sanders. It isn't great. It is a great but it's not bad. It's not bad.
Speaker 2: How are you gonna what would make government think they could do this? You didn't understand anything about the stuff. You don't understand anything about it. You're Bernie Sanders. You've never created anything in your life. You never signed the front of a paycheck. Your whole life is taking government money as an elected guy. You've never created anything. Why would I listen to you about AI development safeguards is a different thing.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's a role for government in that development.
Speaker 2: Stay out of the way, Tommy, you don't know how to do anything.
Speaker 1: I'm Tony Kam