Speaker 1: The Frames per Second Podcast.
Speaker 2: What's going on in your boy?
Speaker 3: Nick?
Speaker 4: I am here with Modest Media. How you doing, sir? I'm good Man, How I'm good?
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm here with miss Naturally.
Speaker 4: Nay glad you were able to join us.
Speaker 2: I am Spike Lou of the on Deck TV show and another week in the books. How you doing?
Speaker 5: Man? What up?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 5: I'm good?
Speaker 2: Kenneth Ban, how you doing, sir?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: And Mike c town Yo.
Speaker 4: You now tune into the Frames per Second Podcast And in this episode, we are continuing on with our weekly recaps of the hit HBO original series Starrings in Deya titled Euphoria. This recap is dedicated episode five, called This Little Piggy. It's a lot to get into with this episode. I feel like, so I'm gonna just got Barry to lead overall thoughts. I'll start with you, Lou. It was okay. I don't think it was just about like the last episode I got. I said I wouldn't gonna like the tropes with them and Rue snitching, and I felt like they just played all of them and that's just the main story.
Speaker 5: So we came as far to see them. Suspect Ruis snitching. It was alright, just okay to me, it was just okay to YouTube.
Speaker 6: Nay, Yeah, there were there are some things I liked about it. There were some things I really didn't. It was I feel like the show is slowly declining for me, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What about you Rock?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I'm with them, man, I don't understand what they're doing with.
Speaker 3: What they're doing today. I tried, I tried. I tried to to hold out, but.
Speaker 7: I think this is how they they're going with them That is crazy to me, but okay, But overall the show I'm kind of with. I can't remember it was Nails, Spike they said, it's like I think it was. Nay said it was like, I think it's just on a slight decline. It just doesn't seem to be getting better, like I feel like You four US is always just like you seem like it was getting better with every episode, and I don't know, I don't feel like that right now. I feel like I'm happening to force myself to kind of like it, and I feel like after we talk I like it a little bit more after we talk about it, But like I used to just like it just going in.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm is that the same time? Well, I remember season two.
Speaker 8: I was mostly luke warm on it until it got real sort of messy towards the end, and then with the whole theater thing with LETSI was doing, et cetera, et cetera. You know, I'm having similar feelings right now, except I don't know if they're gonna close it out to where they can recover. And my concern from last week is raised even more this week. How in the hell they're gonna end this ship? Yeah, it's weird, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it doesn't seem like they're gonna end it right here. It seems like they gotta do another season or something. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I think they're signing on to dude another season in their content contractlast week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's four seasons. They may end it next season.
Speaker 8: But if that's the case, well they're gonna have to come right back then because they can't wait another.
Speaker 2: And they are busy as hell.
Speaker 8: Well, either way go, if that's the case, then they do come back for another season, it may make it make more sense.
Speaker 1: But you know, I think like we got some good moments here, so overall, I think it was.
Speaker 8: It was fine. I think the thing well, I don't know. We'll talk about Nate later on, but yeah, yeah, overall it was it was fine.
Speaker 4: I'm just concerned. I liked this episode. I like this episode. I don't really have many high expectations on this series though, and I think I kind of knew that going in. I was just trying to say, like talk myself into continue watching it, like, Okay, it's gonna get better.
Speaker 2: It's gonna get better. So to me, it hasn't really dipped. It's just that we're just.
Speaker 4: Going through the motions of it, and I'm hoping, like I think we got maybe with three episodes left, and with everything that, like you said, all the tropes and all that stuff, it's going to lead to a big thing.
Speaker 2: So that's why I don't mind the bread crumbs.
Speaker 4: I don't mind the tropes because that usually means that's going to be like a huge climax, whether in the ninth or the second or last episode or the season finale.
Speaker 5: But I'll tell you the reason that that don't sit well with me for this show is we know nothing's gonna happen to Rule, So you couldn't as many dangerous. Couldn't nobody dies really on this show, not now, not at this point. And she's a star, so like you can play all of these games with her that I'm sure we'll get into later when she's in these scenarios where it's like, damn, is she gonna make it out? Yeah, she gonna make it every time. That's why I don't like it, Like they should have won another way it used to do. This used to be interesting when she was dealing with drugs and she was dealing with so many other things, like her relationship. But now if we're just dealing with her trying not to get caught by the police or killed, we know that's not gonna happen. And y'all talking about another season like it's just there's no payoff.
Speaker 2: But isn't that every main character of every show, like you know, they ain't really like.
Speaker 5: When we're just saying this show used to do that better. Though, this show used to do that a lot better. There were real stakes because you got to think if something bad happened to Rule, it wasn't taken her off the board. It was like her going to rehab. So there were stakes when she was like struggling with drugs or like she has an argument with her mom and her sister. There's stakes because you can remove her from the scene and she can go to rehab and come back. The stakes here are dead or jail, and we know that's not going to happen to her. That's why I didn't want them to go this way with the troup. What are your thoughts on this episode, Mike. I did not think this episode was very good. This was probably the worst episode of the season so far. I do slightly disagree with Spike. I don't see why she couldn't go to jail. There's no reason that she couldn't go to jail for something and then just get out. But I do agree with Spike with the trope of she's not gonna die and that kind of thing just gets boring when you put characters in positions like this where we know that nothing is really going to happen to them, but get into the Nate stuff, of course, but this was This was just not a well written episode. And it wasn't even the Nate ship that bothered me. This ship was bad from the second it started. I was like, Sidney Sweetey, you are a sad and pathetic character, because.
Speaker 2: You should have quit this fucking show.
Speaker 4: When they said, look, we're gonna make your titties bust a window, you should have been like, all right, bro, I'm out.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Kay, bullshit anymore.
Speaker 4: We start off this episode with Cassie continuing on with her OnlyFans content create a lifestyle now that she has a bigger platform after being tagged by that famous influencer Brandon. But we're also seeing the day in the life of being an influencer and how much you gotta do to create content in general, this kind of content, and I think it's starting to starting to take a toll. Nay, what was your thoughts on Cassie this episode, especially how we started off this episode.
Speaker 6: This is the biggest problem my hand with this episode was the way it started off. I don't understand Sidney Sweeney as an actress. I don't understand her as a person, and I don't understand why she's okay with this character.
Speaker 9: It seems like.
Speaker 6: It seems like Sidney's trying to get away from this hot girl characterization that she has, but has allowed Sam Lovinson to just throw her all the way into it to the point where she's a fifty foot, big, titty, blond.
Speaker 9: Haired white girl.
Speaker 5: I just it was so.
Speaker 9: It just seems so counterinto it.
Speaker 6: It just seems so over the top and unnecessary, Like what is the You could have explained whatever it was you were trying to explain about Cassie's head getting big and her trying to take over Hollywood and whatever the hell it had to be a different way to pick foot Titty's busting through a window. I just don't understand. It just came off so tasteless. It didn't come off creative in the least bit. And it's almost it almost seemed like a gotcha, like, oh, you want to get away from this trope, and now I'm was gonna make it bigger for you. It just it was so unnecessary and it turned me off from the whole episode out the game.
Speaker 2: Row, are you saying your hair in agreement?
Speaker 3: It did? It did feel a little over the top.
Speaker 7: Like watching it, I do get what they were trying to do, and it obviously Nay gets it too, but she just didn't like it, you know.
Speaker 3: With like her being this you know, because I think she had just reached like fifty thousand followers or something like that.
Speaker 7: So they were trying to be clever with the fifty foot woman thing or whatever.
Speaker 3: So you know, it was okay. She's she's committed to the role.
Speaker 7: That's That's what I do appreciate about any Sweeney in this role is that she's super committed to it. I could care less about her, and I said that from the first episode, like I can care less about what she does and her personal life, but as far as when it comes to the show, she's definitely committed to it and I and I kind of give her credit for it, honestly, So I'm kind of on the opposite in the name when it comes to that, you.
Speaker 9: Give her credits.
Speaker 7: What she's doing in this role. She's she's she's committed to the role. And I don't know why she's so committed to the role, but she is committed to the role. And I and I do and I do like in an odd way respected or whatever, because she's really selling it.
Speaker 3: She's really she's really selling this headed.
Speaker 9: M I said, I feel the polar opposite. I disrespect him because it's.
Speaker 6: Like it feels, I don't know why, it feels more like the gene com Marshall, it's like you're just doing whatever for the check, That's what It's just. It's just like you don't have any like where's your stance?
Speaker 9: And if you all do? Yeah, I disagree.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, uh, Lou, was it a turn off for you?
Speaker 5: I mean, wee this before from her, so I think I'm more on the side. I understand what Rod saying is about her committment to the performance. It is impressive. I will say, we don't know why you it's impressive sticking to this. I will say that, but I totally get what they're saying. Like when I first seen it, I was like, Okay, bro, why they doing this? Like like this is it's like a trolling us. It was like they was like doing something Living Color mad TV type shit, Like bro, like, come on, this show is better than that, or at least it used to be. I don't like. I didn't like nothing about her character this episode. I didn't like, I'm sure we'll get into the conversation with Maddie, but this whole opening seemed like I didn't need this, Like we knew what she did, and for.
Speaker 4: Me, this reminded me of that that Dave Seppelle skin when he was fighting Gozilla and it also it also reminded me of the beginning of Barbie where they try to do the two thousand and one Odysse things.
Speaker 1: It was just like they was.
Speaker 4: It seemed like, let's mix smash all this shit together, and the people are going to react to it because it's a white woman with big titties. So first of all, we got everybody's eyes. But how we executed it's gonna be interesting. Was it interesting for you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But I think they it was. It was kind of a turnoff. I think they were trying to create a moment.
Speaker 8: So everybody can get on Twitter and social media and talk about what happened in Euphoria. And you know, I'm sure a lot of teenagers. I think a lot of teenagers and stuff were watching it, college kids or whatever.
Speaker 5: But Lou, I don't think the show is better than this.
Speaker 1: This is what they do. This is what they've always done with her, this is what they've always done with Cassie. This is her role. To Rod's point, but I'm in agreement with Nay And that's why I was so.
Speaker 8: Confused and conflicting to watch it, because this is the character that she signed up to do, and this is the character that got her all of these opportunities. However, in between the seasons, I think even she has come out and said that she wants to get away from being looked at as this type of actor, and she wanted to be taken more serious. And Sam Levison just came in and just completely just wiped all of that away. And it has to be tough because what is Cassie five years later? And maybe she could have had that conversation with Sam and instead of making Nate completely different, making maybe make Cassie completely different and changed her into somebody else five years later, so she can start to mature out of being this sort of set symbol for on this show, this dumb blonde.
Speaker 1: So it's really really weird.
Speaker 8: But yeah, it's yeah, that's yeah, I don't know, but yeah, I'm I'm, I'm split down the middle. It's it's tough, but it is definitely going backwards for her. You're fifty foot walking around with titties and all this stuff. You're doing all kind of crazy sexual things, you're in the in this sort of thing, and yeah, it's seems very demeaning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because she started off with the foot fetish thing, and we saw a lot of that this episode. That's what she started off with.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I remember she she did make some statements, but it didn't seem like her statements were lining up with the stuff that she was doing.
Speaker 3: It's like she just said it but didn't really follow that.
Speaker 1: And movie or whatever we watched that.
Speaker 5: Even that, she still was kind of you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, You still can kind of see her and all that type of stuff.
Speaker 4: You know, Mike, of course, I want to get your overall thoughts on how we started this episode, but specifically as we listen more to New Rules Narration, like we find out that Maddie is going into overtime with like trying to put her on the biggest platform, create more content for others to pay for and care about.
Speaker 2: Did you like the way that she was also showcasing how she was using.
Speaker 4: Cassie when it comes to like media outlets, podcast media and the stuff she was saying, like it was just kind of like she was creating her Internet personality like in real time and seeing that.
Speaker 1: Before I jump.
Speaker 4: Into that, Nick, can I can I comment real quick about the Sydney sweeth part.
Speaker 2: I just want to point out I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with Spike very often, but I completely agree with Spike when Spike said the show is better than this. The show is better than this, Like, yes, it's always been sexual, it's not been ridiculously stupid and goofy. And this came off like remember that show, The Man Show from back in the day with it came off like that kind of humor. Yep, Like this wasn't clever, it wasn't interesting, it was just stupid. I'm a big, humongous woman with big titties and I'm busting through a window while some dudes jerking off.
Speaker 2: It's just like, this is stupid. This is really, really really stupid.
Speaker 4: It came off very very lowbrow, and the show is not typically lowbrow, So I agree with Spike, the show is.
Speaker 2: Typically better than this.
Speaker 4: I also, I guess I understand rod and Ken's point of her committing to it, but I don't know what not committing to it looks like, you know what I mean, like just not doing it, because like she could say no and she hasn't. I guess, so I guess, yes, she's completely fine with this. I'm okay with the sexual nature of the show. I always have been, and I feel like it's weird that people are complaining about the sexual nature now three three seasons in. I just thought the way this episode opened up was just fucking corny and stupid and laying and low brow.
Speaker 2: As far as cass Maddie, Yeah, I enjoyed that.
Speaker 4: I think that it's cool that that I'm actually thinking it's cool that I am probably wrong. I thought Cassie and Maddie, I thought the whole thing was fake. I thought Maddie was not interested in the friendship. But it looks like Maddie is actually interested in being cool with her again, So I was wrong about that. So yeah, I think this their dynamic is actually interesting. I just kind of wish the writing was better to where it actually made more sense. Speaking of the Cassie Maddie relationship, I love that Mike touched on the fact of like, of course, down the line, and I think we could just talk about the whole Cassie Nate Maddie stuff now because we got other stuff we will get to. But down the line that we see that Maddie has accepted certain things about her friendship dynamics with even just different people. I think she was actually able to talk about a lot of people in this episode, Nate, did you get that as well as far as like how she puts people in Like once she figures you out as a friend, she knows how to use you and she knows how to interact with you. Because I see that with Cassie when it comes with the whole contract situation with Brandon, and like that's influence her house and her being an official manager and stuff.
Speaker 9: I think, And I think the conversation that she was having with Rude at the diner, it was kind of poignant to the turn that she's made. I just think she accepts people for who they are right she.
Speaker 6: I think that there is a level of a bit of care that she still had for Maddie because as they were best friends in high school, she's betrayed by her.
Speaker 9: She understands that that Cassie.
Speaker 6: Is going to do whatever she can to get whatever attention she wants because that's who she's always been and she's going to utilize that to her advantage.
Speaker 9: I think that she's just learned to accept and take almost like take the.
Speaker 6: Emotion out of it, which Matt Maddie from high school, like she will pop off, right, she was emotional. I think that she's learned how to take the emotion out of it except people for who they are and just use that to her advantage and whatever capacity that happens to be. Like she says she's reached a place of harmony, so yeah, I think she can acknowledge it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I care about the girl. I don't want nothing bad to happen to her. I don't think she really cares too much about the marriage because of the history there. But I don't want nothing like too too bad to happen to you.
Speaker 6: But I also know you're stupid enough to let stuff happen to you, so I have to protect myself in the intern right.
Speaker 7: That's why I don't think she's like truly a friend for real. I know, Mike, I don't know if I agree with Mike did. I don't know if that's what you're saying their friends like that, But no, I still think, okay, cool, So I still think there's still some something there. She's not a friend because even more from the way she's had her sign that contract, that didn't seem like a friendly exchange to me, Like that seemed like you were up to something she didn't even read it.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Come back around somehow later, you know.
Speaker 7: But I'm kind of like with Nay that she she just takes the emotion out of it and knows how to just deal with her, which to me doesn't sound like a friend.
Speaker 2: Well, go ahead, Mike, I'm sorry, No, you're good.
Speaker 4: No, I was just gonna say, Rod, No, I'm definitely not saying that they're like best friend buddy buddy. It's just my My whole thing for the whole season so far has been that I thought, I thought Cassie are sorry. I thought Maddie was only doing this for revenge. I thought the whole time she was setting the whole thing in motion so she could fuck her over real quick. But this episode showed me that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I can't remember which one of y'all just said this, but they're not friends, but she doesn't want anything bad to happen to her necessarily.
Speaker 2: They're not like homies.
Speaker 4: She doesn't love her or anything like that, but I think she has a little bit of care for her. I thought before that she has zero care, that this was all just a long time, So that's what I meant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, That's what I figured.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's so much that no, they're not friends, but I think that's because you can't be Cassie's friend because Cassie's too self centered. And I think she understands that, like she's as much of a friend as you can't be to Cassie because Cassie's already shown her the level of betrayal. She'll go to get the attention she desired. So, like I said, I know where I got to place you, and I can make a couple million off of you in the interim signed his contract because can't nobody really be your friend for.
Speaker 4: Him anyway, Louie, you always have a thought process when it comes to people with contracts and those situations. Were you surprised that it took Maddie this long to even present a contract to Cassie, especially when we see the other side of it.
Speaker 2: Cassie's trying to.
Speaker 4: Get lord away by Brandon, Who's like, look, I already got anything moving.
Speaker 2: You just got to get on the train.
Speaker 5: I think that Maddie was looking at this relationship is completely transactional. I don't think that she was trying to be her friend at all. I think that she knows that she can make money off of her, and she didn't feel like she was smart enough that if another contract came that she would consider it, because I do think that she looks at Maddie as a I think Cassie thinks Maddie as her friend. I don't think Maddie is in the least bit interested in trying to be friends with Cassie and the only reason that she's talking to her is because she's making the money from her. So with a contract now, I don't think that she even Maddie would have even thought about it, which is why she pulled the trick that she did when Cassie came to her about the contract and made the fake phone call. I think that it showed throughout this episode that Maddie is really She ain't really friends with none of them. She's a shark. She's trying to come up like and whatever she got to do to come up, she's going to do that. And if it manipulate your ex best friend in the doing porn, then yeah, I'm gonna put you out there on the track.
Speaker 2: So you got to say to that name, No, I was.
Speaker 6: Gonna ask, do you think Maddie and Rue are really friends. But Maddie even said that, she said, I'm as close as you can be the room.
Speaker 9: So it's like she's surrounded by these people that she knows you can only really care about them to a.
Speaker 6: Certain extent, and so she's capitalizing off of the situations that these people bring to her.
Speaker 9: She ain't friends her somebody, So I agree with you, she's not.
Speaker 5: Really friends with anybody't friends.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think that's because she can't be a friend. I think that's because of the circle that she's in.
Speaker 5: I agree with you. I don't put it on Maddie. I just think that she actually I credit her because she's smartened up and she's using what's around her like she's the only that's one of the only stories. Well, that's one of the few story lines that I've liked for this episode. I think they did Maddie really well in all of her conversations and like what she did this episode. So I agree with you. I don't think it's because of her. I don't think she's a bad person. She deal with what she's been given to her.
Speaker 2: And did Mattie, I mean, did Cassie sign two contracts.
Speaker 8: She didn't give the other one to Brandy, I mean to Brandon, but she did sign it. Yeah, but she does never handed it over to him because I had wondered the same thing, because I thought it was too late.
Speaker 1: But I.
Speaker 8: Do think they're friends. I think it's a complex friendship because of their their history, and I think they're trying to get to a spot to where they may rekindle what once was, but I don't think it'll ever get there. And you kind of hear it when they were having a conversation just about the personal life, and when she was talking about Nate and what Nate's going on, and Nate is using her because he has the debt that he got to get in.
Speaker 1: So it sounded like she was trying to give her advice on that situation that was going on.
Speaker 8: And you know, of course Cassie didn't want to really, she wanted to do business, but well, Maddie was doing business. Cassie was having difficulty doing business because she viewed Maddie as her friend and that's why she wasn't able to do that. But like Brandon told us that, you know, this is business, this isn't personal, and there's a they weren't able to. Cassie wasn't able to separate that, and Maddie did what she should have did the first go round. But Cassie was the one that reached out to Maddie about managing her and helping her propel her career, not the other way around. So that's true. I think she is taking advantage of an opportunity that came to her, but she was also really good at it, and she knows she has that ability and that skill set, so she finally hasd somebody to do with it, and now she's turning into what may be a profitable business.
Speaker 10: You would love to have more content from frames per Second. Become a patron where you can contribute to what we review and discuss. Our Patreon gives the listeners the power to nominate and vote a monthly discussion in film review, while also nominating and voting on weekly solo reviews from each cast member. You also get the opportunity to vote on the publicly released anniversary film, all exclusive to our Patreon. So become a patron at patreon dot com frames per second, where there are two tiers you can choose from. That's Patreon dot com Forward slash frames per second. Rod, I want to you brought up something as far as I think you may have said something about Maddie and Cassie and how Maddie maybe looking out for him in some way because or I heard it from someone else.
Speaker 4: But I wanted to ask you because Maddie mentions how like Cassie donated or sent Nate thirty five K and she was like, why are you doing this this nigga?
Speaker 2: Is he ain't shit? She said, he's not a bread winner, He's a bread loser.
Speaker 6: And I know that.
Speaker 4: Obviously Cassie clearly still has uh she's still married, and she still has a tie to Nate, but obviously she's moving in a different direction. Do you feel that Maddie is doing this also to egg on their divorce upcoming divorce or is she legit given like good friend advice and Cassie she kind of listened.
Speaker 3: I think it was a little bit of both. Honestly, I don't know. I'm with Nay. I think I think she don't really care about the marriage.
Speaker 7: Honestly, I think she had her moment of her or whatnot and if if anything was gonna happen, and what it happened by then, I think I think this is very solely just her looking out for her investment, you know what I'm saying. I think that that will ultimately affect her and what's going on with her, which would then in turn affect her money as well. So she's trying to put her in the best position to be as successful as she possibly can be, because he'll be just as as successful as she will. I think that's all it is.
Speaker 2: Were you surprised that Nate is backing up Cassie's career now.
Speaker 1: No a nigga about it.
Speaker 3: I mean the threast that he's getting, He's trying to get it however he can. He's trying to.
Speaker 7: Get it however he can't, even if it means pipping out my wife, which is a crazy storyline for him.
Speaker 3: Like, man, this is really really crazy what they're doing with Nate.
Speaker 9: He can't sell that Graceland ass house.
Speaker 8: He got.
Speaker 6: Talked to send her your wife the only fans before you sell that that glass house.
Speaker 11: That you live in.
Speaker 2: He got blood on it?
Speaker 1: Where clean the carpet?
Speaker 2: He got blood on it again?
Speaker 4: Because Mike, what was your thoughts on this episode? Because he didn't get a lot of screen time. Really, he didn't need he didn't scream time. That was real, Cordy, I hated Nate this whole episode. This was pissing. Huh oh yeah, I was thinking the same thing, like did he fuck Sam Levinson's girl or something?
Speaker 2: Because why is he doing this?
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 1: This was.
Speaker 2: From the second Nate showed up.
Speaker 4: I was just like, I'm irritated, Like I get what Rod is saying that he's just trying to get money or whatever, but I'm also one hundred percent with Nay, you can't do anything else aside from pimping your own wife out. I guess they're trying to portray the idea that like, Okay, we know he doesn't really care about her, but we also know that Nate is very possessive. What's mine is mine, So him just being like, oh, yeah, oh yeah, you should totally do some sexual stuff with Brandon, no problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah you should totally move in his house. That makes sense. It's like, make get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: But the fact that he got the money and then we're doing this whole thing all over again with the mobster guy pulling the toe off again, It's like, bro, we already saw this and then you're cutting his finger off. It's like, bro, we already saw this, like do something new. It was just it was just whack bro, Like Nate over there running.
Speaker 2: And hiding in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Not man.
Speaker 2: I was shocked because I thought he had like a gun in there. He was trying to like or like he would finally like buck up because he's a big dude. He's like six something, like you should be able to at least scrap.
Speaker 3: But he was a star football player.
Speaker 1: He was the star.
Speaker 3: He was the guy. Like, like, man, this this storyline is crazy, like like for real.
Speaker 7: But I wonder if people are I haven't read any re used anything I want to people are liking the fact that he's kind of getting his getting his just dude for being such a horrible person throughout the other season.
Speaker 3: So but it just seems like a lot though, like like it's like it's like enough is enough, Like geez okay, we get it.
Speaker 1: We get it.
Speaker 3: Like like you know, if you hated him like that, I don't.
Speaker 9: Feel like retribution doesn't It would be different if he was still being Nate and got his just deserves. It's like you completely changed his character so much, to the point where the audience doesn't even like, like, I'm not even happy that he's getting his ass beat Like it's just so weird what they're doing.
Speaker 4: With him, and I wonder, Oh sorry, man, I was just saying, like, real quick, I'm wondering why he's not paying, like he got the bread.
Speaker 3: Late, he was paying late or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he missed the last pain, last over late, the last paper.
Speaker 5: She said, just said over.
Speaker 4: I don't think he has the bread. I don't think he has any money. That's what it seems like. It seems like he's broke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I I just wanted to point.
Speaker 4: Out real fast, Nick, But yeah, I agree with Nay again. Like when Nate got beat down by Fez, it was like the entire euphoria audience was like, yes, right, But now it's like they're trying to make him some kind of sympathetic character. He's still a scumbag, but it's almost like they're trying to make us feel a little bit bad for him.
Speaker 2: So it's weird.
Speaker 4: It's like, I don't get any pleasure from watching a cup get beat up, Like this isn't enjoyable, so I don't really understand what they're doing with his character right now, and then, Lou I want to talk to you real quick because I'm trying to I think you understand what I mean with this. Like obviously, in the beginning of this season, Nate was looked at as a bread winner and Cassie was like, I asked for all the things, I get the things I want. Now the roles have reversed where Cassie's out doing the work and Nate's at home just you know, trying to spend the money.
Speaker 2: Is this also a way of talking about what it's like to be like a.
Speaker 4: Working woman in twenty twenty six when you being a bread winner and you got an eight shit, you know what I'm saying, like trying to show that perspective, to really demasculate Nick Nate in a way that like, again, he's not getting what he wants and it's in the even though he bought into all this till now, he buys into it because he needed to make a living. I do understand what you're saying. I think there is something there as to what they're saying about men like Nate. I do think that Sam Levison is definitely trying to say something with how he presenting the main man characters in this show when they look like Nate. So yeah, I think that there's a lot there in the sense of her being the bread whin her him being the cook, the stuff we see happening to him. Like Mike said, I didn't need to see him get his sminger cut off again.
Speaker 5: It's like, we get it.
Speaker 1: We get it.
Speaker 5: The thing that I did wonder about and the only thing that interests me because I did say this earlier. In the sense nobody dies here, I don't see him being able to go anywhere else, Like I don't see him like that. I'm assuming that this season will probably end in death for that character. I don't see what else they could do. We've seen it all till Mike's point, like, I don't want to see him suffer again, and we already hate him, so I don't want to see him up either. So where do you go from this other than death? So I think that that's what they send it up for us for him, he's by piece because it probably won't even have to do with this. It probably will be something if this show does have any of its own soul left, it probably would be something that we totally didn't think of. He'll die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, Kate, what did you think about Nate?
Speaker 1: It would probably have to be.
Speaker 8: By this It's the only reasonable path left. His actions make sense because he doesn't have it. The one person that has it or that's getting it is Cassie. Nate is or has been selfish. I guess he still is somewhat selfish, but he's desperate, he's broken, and he has no other option.
Speaker 1: This man was on his knees begging a stranger for some sort of relief.
Speaker 8: So if Cassie don't get out there and do all this stuff and send him thirty thousand dollars to what he hoped helped save another body part, then he would absolutely do it. Now, the thing that has happened to him is that he's just completely spiraling out of control, and they didn't spend enough time kind of showing like maybe the effects of him demeaning himself to those people and what that did to him emotionally to the point where he's just sitting around the house just drinking and just wasting away. And that's why he's just going to be out there there pivoting her out. But Yeah, that's that's what I think about Nate.
Speaker 1: But I don't. It doesn't bother me as much as it does other folks. I think I just kind of.
Speaker 8: It was just like it's five years later and I just kind of went along with I guess what I guess this new version of the character is. I think it would have been helpful the show maybe haven't discussed it, you know, every episode of why he.
Speaker 1: Sort of morph into this new guy? And I think that maybe and the issue that people feel it is like what happened? And why how do we get to this guy?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: What's the reason he just popped up on seeing he was like, this ain't the guy I once knew quickly.
Speaker 4: We also see again going back to Cassie, that her professional career is starting to take off to where she's now getting TV roles, and we see Lexi was able to get her an audition tape, being forced by Maddie, of course, but she did it for her sister anyway.
Speaker 2: Nay, did you like her audition tape?
Speaker 9: Who on Lexi? She just wanted to get away from this girl and she just can't do it, Like she.
Speaker 6: Just wants to carve out her own little niche in life, and here come her sister, just encroaching on her independence. I felt so bad for Lexi this episode, but I kind of liked her audition tape.
Speaker 9: Was that supposed to be good?
Speaker 2: Like, I was like, look at her.
Speaker 9: She actually kind of acting a little bit. Don't go ahead, and.
Speaker 2: She threw me off with the Shakespeare. I was like, okay, I expect that speare anybody.
Speaker 1: What you think of?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: What do you think of that tape? Roight?
Speaker 7: No? I was trying to figure out what they were doing here, but I thought it was interesting how you know they took It's just totally unexpected. You're just just like, oh wait, she just broke out in Shakespearean form, like what the hell just happened?
Speaker 3: So, I don't know, I feel like they're still trolling us. Whoever said that before? Like that controlled like it's like, oh yeah, she's this Benbo girl or whatever.
Speaker 7: But then she breaks out into like Shakespeare acting like that's that's yeah, again, just trolling us.
Speaker 5: Loud.
Speaker 2: Do you think this is gonna lead to anything?
Speaker 5: I don't know how much. Yeah, I mean maybe she gets another episode or something like that, Like I don't know how far it'll lead her into Hollywood, or maybe we see her get lucky like she had throughout this whole series and it leaves to so big. I could see that, But I do think as far as the Shakespeare and tape Rey, like Roger, they were trolling, like I think that this is a conversation that she does having. I'm gonna act as goofy and bimbowish and put on this blonde wig character, and you have to show at least one scene or some point in this series where I can really show my acting chops. Because she bodied it. She did a really good job right here, and I was surprised, and I was like, maybe she acting that dumb and the rest of it, so she like this will stand out, because it really did stand out. Like what Nate said, I'm looked at it. I'm like, all right, damn, I ain't no Sydney Sweeney had that bag right there. It was It felt like a different show for a second. So I think she did a really good job with this, and I think a conversation was had where she had to get this in here because of how she's acting and how we said she's acted throughout this whole series mostly this episode, right, Did you.
Speaker 2: Like the audition tape?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought it was good.
Speaker 4: But while y'all were talking, I was trying to think back. I thought they had said that she was an actress when she was like a kid or something. Didn't they say that in one of the previous seasons that she had Like.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: Didn't they say in one of the previous seasons that she was like an actor when she was an actress when she was younger, like she had been in plays or something, Because.
Speaker 5: I don't think it was her sister for not putting her into play, right, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm almost positive they said something in either season one or season two that implied that she was like that she.
Speaker 2: Grew up doing theater or something like that. So this didn't really seem off to me.
Speaker 4: As far as Sidney Sweeney herself, I do think Sidney Sweeney is a good actress. I just think she's a shithead of a person. So her doing a really good job at Shakespeare, I was like, yeah, it makes sense, But yeah, I thought this scene was cool. Do you think that Lexi's friends and family are gonna get her fired? She working on her Lexi's friends and family gonna get her fired. I mean to like the things like like the reputation that she built up because even it was acknowledging Cassie's audition when they were like, oh yeah, we love Lexi. Like, I feel like if she keeps sucking up based off the connection she's has bringing in, it's gonna be like, all right, we gotta.
Speaker 5: Let you go.
Speaker 2: I could see that.
Speaker 4: I don't know which one of them is gonna be that gets her eyes fired. But Lexi needs to start speaking up at some point or she's just gonna lose everything she's worked for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Maddie had a little too much power to get this playoff. I ain't even like this. This was real convenient from her fake in the phone call with Cassie, like having it on Dick when she had the other contract that she signed and she's like, oh, I think let me I got you a booking like she thought of it quick. And then she goes to talk to her about the getting her book for the audition, It's like, do you really want to be an enemy of mine? Like, do you really got that much more power?
Speaker 3: She over Lexi?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah she would. Lexie's a chunk.
Speaker 5: I could see what Maddie could make life hard for but it just took me a hard time to believe that that's that's the play. Like, I feel like they rushed that. I feel like that that was really rushed that whole it could have been flushed out a little bit more.
Speaker 2: I thought it made sense. I think Lexi is gonna do whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Maddie is gonna do whatever Maddie has to do to get what Maddie wants. And the second she thought of that audition, she was like, Okay, fuck, how can I get this? You know, squared away Lexi and she knew she could punk Lexi into doing that.
Speaker 2: I get you, Spike.
Speaker 4: It was quick, but I kind of liked it because it shows that Maddie is the only motherfucker here that's quick on her feet that all times.
Speaker 5: That's a good point because that's what I liked on her with her about this episode, even with the latter saying that she was thinking, like, I could I could make this work.
Speaker 2: So moving on real quick, I want to talk about Jewles before we go with the ending uh story.
Speaker 4: The main storyline ken we see that Ruin Jules are still hanging out and this is the first time we see him hanging out since the wedding.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: What do you think about the conversation they had when Jules asked for Ru's body count?
Speaker 8: Well, one, I thought I thought Jules were playing too many damn games with the whole do you want to kiss me?
Speaker 5: Ship?
Speaker 1: Back and forth about this? What huh.
Speaker 2: Tell a girl, Hey girl, you want to kiss me, come take it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: She said you can take whatever you want.
Speaker 8: After that, I was like, well, damn juice, Okay, I guess that's consent. But she played these games bro like like, oh, do you want to kiss me?
Speaker 1: Welcome kiss me? Do you want to kiss me? All? You don't want to kiss me? On It's like what It's like, what are you doing? Why are we going back and forth like white playing like this? Just say? I don't know.
Speaker 8: It was annoying, but anyway, but nevertheless, the conversation that they had about the body count, it was interesting because I'm like, why are you all in and Roue's business like that, and uh, but I guess she's just trying to figure out where she mays it in this current situation right now with.
Speaker 1: Giving her situation as well.
Speaker 8: But you know, my thing is like, well, why you're worried about what does that have to do with you? But I didn't. I don't think I recalled that her and Andrew were like a real item, like that were they.
Speaker 6: Up a little bit? But I mean, yeah, clearly they I mean it has sex. They showed that. But and there was a connection. But like to say it was a relationship might have been a stretch. But like, let's look at the like, because Jules and Route wasn't really they were like a situationship, So it may have been as close to a relationship as Rue has gotten.
Speaker 9: This annoyed me. I got it, but it annoyed me.
Speaker 2: Why why did it annoy you?
Speaker 9: Kind of to Kid's.
Speaker 6: Point, it's like, stop playing, like, stop playing games, Like she she's playing games, but she's not right.
Speaker 9: I think that ultimately, Jules is calling out what has always.
Speaker 6: Been Jewels and Ruth's iss you, which is that Ruth does not make her feel like she really wants her. She's just around until Jules makes a move, if she makes a move, right, And when you think about the type of relationships that Jules is in with the other people that she's involved in, she's always kind of like dominated. So I think Jules was kind of saying like, I want you to dominate me like these other people, because there's something there.
Speaker 9: But I just don't don't. I don't care about the Rue Jewels romance anymore. Like I'm more interested in seeing how Jules deals with her the way people deal with her identity, than I am interested in the Jewels rule of it all. I don't care about their connection anymore.
Speaker 2: Mike, do you feel the same, mm hmm, No, I'm.
Speaker 4: Prior to this episode, I would have agreed, But I think this episode kind of showed why Jules acted the way she's acting, and I think that the way they did that cut kind of reinforced it. I think Jewles is just sick of being a side piece. Jules is tired of being like I think Jewels feels like nothing, you know what I mean. I think when they when they when they cut to the guy, that that's fucking her. I can't remember the guy's name, Ellie. And when he says to her like, yeah, I like you, but I love my wife, I love my family, it made that cut make all the more sense because it went right from Jewels playing with Rue to us, almost thinking, Okay, yeah, that's them fucking now, but it's not. It's her getting used or exploited once again by this guy. And then she starts crying because she Why are y'all laughing.
Speaker 2: Anyway? Anyway? I think this is this is her. I forgot my train of thought, y'all some ignorant motherfuckers. Brou damn. I hate Spike block his whole square. I wasn't even.
Speaker 1: You laughing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot what I was saying. Nick, I'm sorry now you were saying this about.
Speaker 1: Though, Bro. It was mean as hell? What was mean? Though?
Speaker 4: He threw the drawers in the face. Yeah, yeah, and does not look like she takes showers off and probably stink.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: We see what she We see what Ru does every episode. She'd be a big slop in the basement with some fitting off fiends her. Yeah, Oh that's what I was gonna say. Yeah, because she cried after that after he said that ship to her. So I think that was her thinking about like I wish I had something like that, which is I think is why she's using Rue.
Speaker 2: I think Rue does still have feelings for jewels.
Speaker 4: Outside of I just find her attractive I think, Yeah, I think Rue has genuine emotional feelings for Jules, and that is probably the most relationship type relationship that both of them have ever had. They're both just used to just floating around doing whatever, you know.
Speaker 6: Which is why I don't want Jules to beat around the bush and ask and playing games.
Speaker 5: He was talking about me.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that Spike's fault.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I that's why I want her to just be straightforward with them, because they they do have so much history and they both want connections.
Speaker 9: To just call a thing a thing. Stop playing games with.
Speaker 6: Rue because you know, like Ruth has a difficult time communicating that because she always has. Yeah, I just I think that's why it annoyed me, because ultimately, you want to admit that this is something, so just say it is something, just saying Jesus.
Speaker 2: Rob, what was your thoughts on they conversation between Ruin and Jules.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm with what, like Ken said, it was just a little annoying, but I got it.
Speaker 1: I mean it just.
Speaker 3: I guess I guess it was the it was it was an okay.
Speaker 7: Band, I guess for the show, the dialogue and whatnot. I did like that it was kind of old school of them, kind of going back and forth to what we were.
Speaker 2: Used to seeing in in a sense.
Speaker 3: But yeah, just it just I don't know, it just it just ultimately just felt annoying and awkward.
Speaker 7: And then they cut to where you think it's them having sex, but then it's the guy and her having sex.
Speaker 3: So that was like a kind of like a abating abating switch situation. Because did y'all think that it was them too in it on versus? Yeah? Yeah, so it was like a baiting switch. So I think they did that to set up that scene like that.
Speaker 1: And then work.
Speaker 2: Tearing that ship up.
Speaker 5: Damn ju, she don't leave her drawers in the middle of her bathroom.
Speaker 2: Hey, Spike, you get it that good? Sometimes you just don't even think about it.
Speaker 1: She knows she loved without her draws, but can't he he was, Hey, my.
Speaker 2: Thing was he was upset. He was like, he was like, listen, I'm trying to.
Speaker 12: No, like, you got these stinky draws, like you everybody things be in the middle.
Speaker 2: I did, That's what he was crying, like bo boxing, I can't never use these again.
Speaker 1: So I.
Speaker 2: Like, like you said, she was crying because the draws her face up was upset, said God was like the farts.
Speaker 5: You face.
Speaker 11: Come on, disrespectful, especially if they stink, broing some dirty draws and somebody man and to say, I like you, I love.
Speaker 5: But he was he was keeping it really keeping like the situation that you have going on with Jules. I think that's his blunt and it's real as he can keep it to protect her and himself, Like, look, this is what this is. But you're gonna have somebody in here. They might get bright ideas and then this will turn in the old something else and I lose my family. Like you, you have to be careful, and you're not being careful if you got dirty draws in my bathroom. Yeah yeah, liked the.
Speaker 1: Wife and kids, and I can't go home with an STD.
Speaker 5: You wasn't even don't fund anybody else.
Speaker 2: Just like you need to be careful what you say. Name.
Speaker 6: I said, if you don't want to go home to the s CD and you love your wife and stop fucking other people.
Speaker 2: That's too logical.
Speaker 3: Name.
Speaker 2: You always try to bring that to these conversations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that this is just like pet toy or he's treated it like that.
Speaker 4: Yep, it's a fetish for him, and Jules knows that until then, Well, it didn't hit her until then. He was struffing that thing. She looks like one of them sausages from the gas station.
Speaker 2: Shew right there. She's like, that's what God like in the hospital, glove. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was crazy. That super crazy.
Speaker 5: Does you know what's up? Like, look at look what she live at.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, that's the cost of doing. But you've seen that if you ride.
Speaker 5: Like she's asking about bills, groceries, cable internet, none of that. Like, she's just living.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine.
Speaker 2: My she young lou, she don't know no better.
Speaker 4: That's true, right, come on, she might have lost them, like maybe threw them across who knows?
Speaker 9: Is that to insinuate that after that conversation her.
Speaker 2: And oh yeah, yeah that's how I took it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, Rue just stunk. And she told her you got to bathe for you.
Speaker 2: Your booty stink. You saw them she was sitting on the couch and how busted them Chucks looked. Chucks was dirty? Respectful for her to put them on the living room flow, I agree, take them off at the door.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta take them off the door.
Speaker 2: But her feet probably smell worse than their shoes. I don't know, maybe maybe jewels like that musk.
Speaker 5: They always make Chinese good in Chinese take out?
Speaker 9: You going with that car?
Speaker 4: I was like, we're gonna say, were about to find out what lou fetish or cake? And I was like, all right, we'll see. We did we see, We're going to the main stage now. We didn't jump to Alamo at his crib going off Nate.
Speaker 2: At a BC was showing up bits and pieces in this episode.
Speaker 4: We're trying to understand what well Big Eddie, after getting shot in his gut, would tell Laurie's crew where.
Speaker 2: The safe is at? What did you think of Alamo in this scene.
Speaker 4: We're gonna talk about his whole episode in general, but what do you think about him in this scene and what he did to the little boy?
Speaker 9: I couldn't remember who called it, but somebody said.
Speaker 6: I think it was saying that like Spike and Ron one of y'all, what do y'all heard, niggas y'all was like this, why like like that that at BC was gonna have that reaction to Edie like he knew that that was like he basically sealed his faith by by opening that that.
Speaker 9: That's safe for him. I think that they are doing a really good job with this character.
Speaker 6: Alamo's layers is like because the minute you think like he reacts, and then he had the little boy piss himself and he flipping out about how water pants, and it's like he comes.
Speaker 9: Off as this real menace. And then the next scene he's playing jazz and talking softly and doing.
Speaker 6: Like like honorable business deals with Maddie. Like he is such a nuanced character.
Speaker 9: I really really like what they are doing with like they I just want an Alamo show.
Speaker 5: At this point, but.
Speaker 2: You didn't it.
Speaker 9: The Indians spit down. I'm like, I like the jazz. I like jazz.
Speaker 4: It was a slip sing over him with the white girl on the counch and he just playing like as he talking ship.
Speaker 5: In the trump He's just playing the trumpet. Yeah, I got a background music.
Speaker 4: I like to because I thought they I thought they had a scene where there was a record being played or whatever.
Speaker 2: Somebody put a record on the final and I thought that was what he was hearing. But he over here with a half a glass of yat ride.
Speaker 4: Doing his best Miles Davis, What did you think about that logic though, because Marshawn and Bishop chimed in on it as far as.
Speaker 2: Like big Eddie, he like he was man, you know, rocking a hard place.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean it was true, true, true spit Like he was really just just saying, like I'm saying, I.
Speaker 5: Think Mike, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, my bad in your room.
Speaker 2: I'm fidgety. I'm fidgety this, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I mean myself.
Speaker 7: I like the realness that mar Shan brings to it. Like he was just like, look, I'm just saying I get what he did. I'm not saying I would have good exact same thing. I'm just saying that I get the mindset of what he did, you know what I'm saying. But but yeah, Alamo wasn't trying to hear that or whatnot.
Speaker 3: And yeah, it was going back.
Speaker 7: To what we were saying last episode. But but nah, Yeah, it's I like, I like what the two characters bring to the show, Marshawan and Bishop. They bring like different type of logic to the situation, and I'm really surprised that well what Yeah, Alimo did go off on it. He's like, so what you're saying if you was in that position, did the same shit or like you know, so yeah both, but yeah, exactly, exactly exactly. He was just being irrational in that moment.
Speaker 5: But I think, like we were saying last episode, Rod, that's his expectation then, like they they're not realizing that, Like yeah, yeah, nigga, you have to take a shot to the gut before you open this safe. As a matter of fact, you have to die before you open this That's why I hired you. That's why you make the cyber money. That's that's why you hear So I agree with Nay in the sense of, like, this is the most interesting thing going on in this whole series. His character, the conversations that he have and how he reacts and stuff, Like I thought it was great. He's like, do I look five eight nigga, Like, like, how you even bring these like that was great? He played all of that fantastic, even in the scene with Maddie, the scene what he's having a conversation with Rue, Like all of everything he did he nailed at this episode and has been doing so for all of this series. Excuse me, all of this season, So I'm the most interested here and I think he is a complex character, as Nay was saying, and it's just a lot more intriguing. I don't know if it's because he's a new character or whatever it may be, but this is like reminds me of the euphoria that we were used to when we would be with someone like Fenn or something like that, and all the stuff that was going on in his world. This is like a higher elevated version of that. And it's just so good. And he's been the actor's body. Like that whole pant scene was great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ken, I wanted to get your thoughts on that because I knew you would find that interesting because to me, Alamo is like a trifecta of dangerous charming and a comedian, you know what I'm saying. And it's like every scene he kind of just steals, even if he's just doing something like sitting on the couch playing an instrument, like the pants scene, Like what was like, what did you think was gonna.
Speaker 1: Happen at that scene?
Speaker 8: I thought that he was so frustrated by what Eddie did that he was going to take it out on him and the pants scene, when he looked at himself in the mirror, he saw someone that looked like a fool, and that's what he was starting to like internalize. He was like, I do undid all this stuff out of how this guy he been with me for fifteen.
Speaker 1: Years and just like that he betrayed me.
Speaker 8: And you guys in here, as he called him, a bunch of judases are trying to rationalize that, and it doesn't make sense. And then on top of this, this other idiote brought me some pants that don't fit. So everything that's going on right now doesn't fit what I have built over the last fifteen years and all falling apart. You can't get my clothes right, This motherfucker can't keep the safe fucking clothes.
Speaker 1: Like nothing is is working, like this ship is off. So yeah, so it made sense.
Speaker 5: Kidding away, you explained that that was such a black moment that we had sometime where you be like everybody got me fucked up. All of y'all got me up, Like everybody vi sinity around me, all of y'all got me fucked up.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 2: It's the one time where it's like all sins are equal.
Speaker 1: It up.
Speaker 2: Everybody got me.
Speaker 4: If you shot me or stepped on my foot, you everybody else, I will treat you all the same way.
Speaker 2: That's what he did.
Speaker 1: And then it was a red pants, like a five line nigga from high Water.
Speaker 3: He was killing the ship him. Do I look like you like like it was just like it was. It was just a shame that he was giving man bro he was hot.
Speaker 1: Oh ship that was mike.
Speaker 4: Uh. I wanted to get your thoughts overall, of course, but specifically about what Alamo was playing the trump and he was talking to Rue and he was telling her like I just talked got off the phone with Laurie and she's trying to meet up link up. What did you think about that as far as like they still calling each other, like like you can still reach out to Like I thought it was war already. I thought you couldn't even I was surprised that he said that not only did we talk, but we agreed to meet up.
Speaker 2: Was this before the part where the girl brought the coke in the room?
Speaker 4: This was this was before this was before before that, It was before this, So yeah, the coke was after this scene?
Speaker 2: Oh oh okay, never mind that I thought it was before.
Speaker 4: It, but now because remember Ue had to go back in the store and say, oh yeah, I forgot to tell y'all Kitty found a coke that I tried to plan on her. And then that's when the whole scene of like going to meet up with Maddie at the diner happened. Okay, all right, so yeah, so what did I sorry you asked, what did I think when this When she walked in the room, he was sitting around playing the trumpet, well specifically what he was saying, like, there's a meat now set up between me and Lord. I thought he was lying, but I just didn't know why. It didn't make any sense to me that he would have spoken to Laurie and had a meetup. So I just assumed he was lying for some weird reason.
Speaker 2: Because he was already mad.
Speaker 5: He's trying to see his root talking to the police. If you tell if you tell her that I got a meeting with Laurie and the police find out about it. He knows that she talking to the police.
Speaker 2: But why would he think that if this part was before the part this.
Speaker 6: Was after I did too, After the little hispanic broke met girl, Gates told him about the.
Speaker 9: Drugs and planet the scene in him like you can't trust.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your positive. From what I remember, it was it was after that, because that's okay. It was because because of that, that's how we got to the rule in the dirt ship, because to me.
Speaker 5: Was she snitched.
Speaker 6: He called her in to let her know about the meeting with Laurie, right, they poled her to the side, and then that's what or maybe you are right, because maybe that's when they showed up with the trucks.
Speaker 9: Maybe I do have a confuse.
Speaker 5: It was all though, Okay, yeah it was. I just pulled it up. So the scene with Rue at the diners right after, like Nick said, the coaxing, okay, and.
Speaker 2: The scene we're talking about now was before all the.
Speaker 5: Four gotch.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's why I was throwing me off because I was like, why is he even setting this meet up with Ry?
Speaker 2: Why is he telling Rue about this?
Speaker 4: And to me also, what was standing out a lot with Rue in the scenes with Alimo on his cruise, like she was asking too many fucking questions or she kept questioning everything, and I was like, you not even.
Speaker 2: Breaking this up with like banter or anything. You just asked them, Well, why is this When are you about to meet up with her? What ch'all about?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: I was like, so, what's the answer, Nicky? Why was he doing that?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 4: I think he actually genuinely trusts Ruth up until the point of when Kitty got into the came in and said like, she's like she threw the coke on the table. Because remember, no one really explained exactly what happened. They were just focused on Big Eddie getting shot and the safe missing money, and now we got we know that Laurie's pnchmen were involved, but no one talked to Kitty and say, like because Alamo didn't even know she was in the room when he was like, this is all that really happened in the room before they busted in? What you should what we were supposed to tell you about Ruby and a snitch?
Speaker 2: But there wasn't.
Speaker 4: There wasn't really a meeting between Alamo and Laurie, right, he was making that up. So that's what I'm saying. Why do y'all think he was making that up?
Speaker 2: I think there is a meet I just think that he didn't tell her what day or like when it was happening.
Speaker 9: There was they know that Faith.
Speaker 6: They know that Faith was the getaway driver, so that Laurie's crew is behind the robbery, and they know that Rue is the only one who knows what.
Speaker 9: Her house is like in the lair of her house.
Speaker 6: So I don't know if there was was he saying that they have a meeting or if he wants to meet her?
Speaker 4: He said thought he was saying there was a meetup already set up, So that's why I was confused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it said that he wanted she want to meet up.
Speaker 4: He was like, just got the phone with her and she want to link up, and he was like, that's when he was like, I feel like she wanted me to spread my cheeks, but she gonna spread words.
Speaker 2: I'm confused now, y'all.
Speaker 5: Hm hmm. He's geparating under the assumption that Laurie don't know this happened though, because remember we said last week they did this without her consent, So maybe she's talking to him and not knowing that this happened.
Speaker 4: But they have beef before that before the robbery thing happened without the pig and the and the bird and ship.
Speaker 2: She's still upset about that. She knows they killed the bird.
Speaker 5: Okay, but he still got about drugs.
Speaker 2: She's not she's drugs from him after after he killed her. Bird not my mama. Bird ain't no way.
Speaker 8: I think business may supersede all that though, ben Uh still trying to talk.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know about the bird thing. That bird was her best friend.
Speaker 1: It was well Rob.
Speaker 4: What we do know is that Rue, based off of what Alamo told her, went back to the.
Speaker 2: DA and now they want to be in on that meeting as well, get a wire or something.
Speaker 4: And then we see that Rue was starting to make phone calls to make that happen and going out, basically going out of pocket. Do you think it was a mistake for her to call Laurie and Wayne back to back?
Speaker 2: Wayne, the god fucking faith your fa the Nazi guy, the Nazi?
Speaker 3: What are you ask me?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 4: What was a mistake for her to call Lourie and Wayne back to back, especially after we've Alamo just told her about the whole meeting and then she told her DA and it not only does she call Lourie, but she called Wayne like I'm thinking, like, in my mind, they're gonna bring that up in the meeting.
Speaker 2: Somehow, somebody is gonna get brought up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 7: I didn't tie like that because it didn't seem like the Wayne guy was. I mean, I don't know why he would bring it up, just like it just seemed like she.
Speaker 3: Was trying to get a job back. He's just like, are you too late for that? So I don't understand, like how why that would come up in a meeting later. I think that was just to I think that was just to get the DNA the information that they needed.
Speaker 9: It ultimately words right like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he said that doesn't.
Speaker 9: And I shouldn't think.
Speaker 6: It was suspicious for her to call the guy back because of the way Laurie got off this.
Speaker 9: Like hung up on her. So I don't know. The order of that didn't seem sketchy.
Speaker 6: It just felt like kind of pissed for writing, because like, so is the is the cops situation?
Speaker 9: Is the snitch situation.
Speaker 1: Over m H?
Speaker 5: Why you say that?
Speaker 9: Because they essentially.
Speaker 6: Needed her to be able to get something on Laurie's crew to incriminate them. The guy answered the phone and admitted that Rue was a drug mule for them, so he corroborated the pictures that they had of her. So does that mean that she's fulfilled her obligation and they can arrest Laurie and now be done.
Speaker 4: That would probably work for someone that has some sense, but for someone like Rue that doesn't know any better, they can keep using her whenever they feel like.
Speaker 5: So that's what a compidential informant is. Though, like once you are like, they always can bring right everybody fulfillment of your obligations. Once they have the charges on you, they can always come back and say, I'm gonna charge you with this if you don't do what I What I say now I went back to the scene with the guy on RUD looks like what we said last week she did. Laurie didn't know her crew did this. Right when she found out, she called him and offered, Well, she ain't make the offer, but he thinks she trying to get the money back because in the scene he says the rule where would she probably be keeping my money? And Rue says in the basement. So that's what the call was about with them too, that we were stumped about. So that's why they were even talking because she probably found out that these assholes went out and done that in her name, and now she calling him even though they beef and being like, well, I didn't want to go that far. They did this without my knowing. Let's meet m That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I don't feel like, why would you write like they like.
Speaker 5: He Robin is different in the drug world, or like when you get to robbing each other, like it's something like that. I don't think she wanted to take his money. You killed my birds, like, yeah, that's what I'm saying. You never loved the animal like that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You know, you like killing somebody child to them.
Speaker 5: Laurie, don't see me as a type that would want them to go do that without her knowing that. That's why she may have called.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 4: I just don't know how much I agree that after they came to her house and killed her bird in her house, and then her her henchman went and did this whatever Jack move. I just don't know how much it makes sense for her to then call Alamo and try to like make because.
Speaker 5: I don't think I don't think that satisfies the requirement for her. Because even in the scene when he said she called, he said, I think she's gonna try to fuck me. They're going to rob him.
Speaker 1: That don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think the burd meant so much to her. I don't think that that money means anything. She wants something more. So I think that's the reason for the phone call, like, no, you killed, give you about your money back, but you still God, I can do this, And that's what he was apprehensive of when now I was like, well yeah, he was like, she gonna try to fuck me, and he was like, well, you're not going for that.
Speaker 2: So I think she's like, Nah, that little.
Speaker 5: That little robbery, we can squash that because I got more in plan for you got it?
Speaker 2: Does anybody know why? Bishop?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Who that motherfucker? He was about to cut up in the bathroom? Security guard?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: I who that was?
Speaker 1: At first?
Speaker 5: I think it's to be cut up he did. I agree, But that's like, yeah, I get here.
Speaker 2: You gotta kill him. Damn you gotta chop them up.
Speaker 5: Shoot me, you got to put the body somewhere. Shoot you, you gotta cut you up. But that's part of the trope that I didn't like because they're playing and it's like he's doing and suiting up. It was funny. I enjoyed the scene, but they were trying to make it act like he wish to do something to rule, and I just knew that it wasn't, So there was no suspense there.
Speaker 3: I think it's more so for her not us.
Speaker 5: Mmm. I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: Me too.
Speaker 2: She could lose a fingers fight.
Speaker 5: You're putting off and you're putting all that on this mold and the finger like.
Speaker 9: He he is killing I think I agree.
Speaker 6: As an audience, we know that he's probably not doing it for rue, but then for me, it's playing into the whole idea.
Speaker 9: How much does Alamo and his crew actually suspect her? So it's like they're messing with her mind at this point. So I wasn't.
Speaker 6: I wasn't, even though, Yeah, this whole snitching trope annoys me, and the suspense of it is annoying because it's.
Speaker 9: Kind of cliche.
Speaker 6: But like I said, I think last week they do it well enough with this particular group of actors and this particular group of characters.
Speaker 9: But it's still kind of enjoyable. Even with like the way the episode ended, I'm still kind of like interested.
Speaker 1: Can for me.
Speaker 4: Once we once the whole we talked about the kiddie scene and how Alimo was like, Okay, now I really got a lead on on what's going on with Ruth.
Speaker 2: He pulled up to her favorite diner with Maddie and.
Speaker 4: It was and this is a scene that I didn't expect, like me enjoying as much as I like, I thought I would like seeing Alamo sit with Rue and Maddie and be so dangerous, but then the nigga actually just like just talking to him like a regular guy, like it's it was brilliant, Like I didn't know what was about to happen. I didn't know he was gonna cut the throat or ask Maddy out on a date. He could have done both.
Speaker 5: This is the best the episode to me, This was really good.
Speaker 1: It was I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 8: And I love the way he walked in with the boots, very westernike, you know, at the big the belt and stuff, before he even showed who he was, and he was just extremely like disarmed me. And I was wondering because because I know, like after they had the whole conversation about you know, who each other were, you know, when when he told that they would give them a drive back, and was like, oh, don't you have somewhere to go? Blah blah blah blah blah, And Maddy was like, no, I'm good, And I'm like, well, did Maddie like pick up the clues that trying to put down or.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, I think she did give a fuck. Really, I thought she picked up on all of it. I thought they did a great job of showing how smart Maddie has become versus all of her peers. Like we talked about earlier, she was picking up on it. She was just like, nah, let me see, it might be something here.
Speaker 4: So here's where I disagree, because I feel like every single character we interacted with this season, at least the main ones, they're all have one thing in common to a slight degree, is that they're all naive in some way. Nate is naive about how the mob life really don't treat you. Maddie's naive about being an influencer. Maddie's naive about.
Speaker 2: Who you're really doing business with.
Speaker 4: When you say I'm gonna do business with anybody trying to get money, I don't know if you really want to do business with anybody trying to get money.
Speaker 2: Jewels is.
Speaker 4: Naive about being someone's sugar baby. Lexi is naive about it, Like it's just like I feel like everybody's naive. So like Maddie not picking up on Rush, it was like an obvious thing for me because she's never been she rule's been in the streets pick up something he ain't never been.
Speaker 5: In the streets.
Speaker 2: I think Maddie.
Speaker 5: I think Maddie looking at it like I get what you're saying, but I feel like I can handle myself.
Speaker 2: Yea, U thought the same thing.
Speaker 5: It ain't at that part yet, but she's just looking at Roule like, yeah, you different from me. I'm Finnish. I can get out of it. I'm gonna make some shake.
Speaker 2: Ye I don't have a dress.
Speaker 5: I ain't exactly. I ain't working for him. I'm coming in with something to offer, Like she looking at it like okay, what can I get into it?
Speaker 4: But she don't know that's gonna end up working for him, Like doing that, it's going to be in a situating time.
Speaker 5: I don't feel like that makes her naive. Maybe later on in some dangerous like Ruth seeing it from the get it like she knew what this was. Maddy's still trying to scope for that she's like, maybe I can get my little piece of it. And I ain't even got to get that deep into it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think she's looking at it. I think that starnship I'm I'm with Spike.
Speaker 7: I think she's she's having some sort of leverature as an actual partner of his.
Speaker 6: And I think Alimo actually respects her a little her like there's a there's a mutual thing that that.
Speaker 9: And that's why I think the scene was so freaking good, Like there's a mutual.
Speaker 6: Thing there because she she has she has, She's coming in with a business, like a legitimate business plan that's gonna work with her without him, And he's like, oh, I need to get in on what you got going on actually.
Speaker 2: To a million a year, hold on, I got girls a little better than I get what they saying.
Speaker 7: Though, Like though, for me, Mike, before you get into that was like even the fact that she picked out the cream of the crop, as he said, She's like, oh you you got it.
Speaker 3: You got all these women, you you picked them two that are the cream of the crop. So I think he respects her on a different level.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm kind of in the middle of all of y'all. I see Nick's point about her being naive. I think where the naivete comes in is her thinking that she can actually handle the ship with Alamo. Yes, because if Alamo feels like taking it to a different place, Maddie has nothing. And I don't want to speak for you, Nick, but I think that's what Nick was kind of sort of getting at. Yeah, he Alamo probably respects her, but at the same time, Alamo knows like, if I feel like making you my property, I'm going to do that. So I think that's where this situation is very interesting, and I do agree with y'all. This scene was incredible. I love the way he was menacing. But he changed his tone he started talking to Maddie because at first I was like, Oh, he's gonna try to like scammer, he's gonna try to pimper. But then when he found out like, nah, this girl is smart, this is she's not like Rue, then his tone changed up and he was like, oh, well, let's let's work, let's see how we can make this happen. But at some point he's not gonna need Maddie anymore, and that's when this is gonna go left.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think it'll be interesting to watch how this plays out, because the thing that I liked about it is, like Lexi called this last episode, she was like, you're like some internet pimper or something. To see the way that Maddie it can be to these this her circle from school the way that, And I think that they kind of did the whole episode like they're showing that Maddie is kind of to this circle what Alamo is in his world, like he capital off of people, manipulates people, he uses people, and Maddie does the same thing.
Speaker 9: So it was interesting to see.
Speaker 6: Them kind of parallel that, and then it'll be interesting to see how that kind of collides.
Speaker 9: Does that work together or does that become like a head butt thing?
Speaker 3: Right, I got you, That's what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 7: She's like an online pimp, Like she's a pimp for like online stuff, and he's like a traditional pimp or whatever.
Speaker 3: So together they could really make some money. It's how he's seen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, until he don't need her no more, until he figures out how the game works, and he's like, all right, cool, you can go.
Speaker 1: I don't see him.
Speaker 7: I don't see him getting into that world. I don't see him getting into the interwet world. I think he's good where that and we'll have somebody that can work that that sector.
Speaker 5: I'm just I don't think that she thinks that he's that dangerous because how she was introduced to him. She don't know how deep Rue has gotten into the game.
Speaker 2: But that's the next point about naivete.
Speaker 5: I agree with that. You're You're right, it's kind of naive because she think, Okay, this is just a strip club owner. I mean, I can figure it out if it happens. She don't know the depths of it because she don't know that about Ruth either. When speaks to the friendship that she talked about earlier, like, I'm as close as Rut as you can get. I don't know she smuggled drugs from Mexico and is in on this illegal drug business or whatever it may be. So when this big black guy come in here, yeah, he's intimidating his medicine, But I think he's just a strip club owner.
Speaker 2: Think about this, right.
Speaker 4: Ruth was clearly trying to get Maddie the fuck out of there, and Maddie knew that, but Maddy ignored every single one of those signals.
Speaker 5: So I think that she thinks that she's tougher than Ruth exactly. Yeah, yeah, she thinks she tougher than Ruth. So I can handle this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be her downfall.
Speaker 3: That might be.
Speaker 2: Anybody doing business with him.
Speaker 4: Bro. He did the same thing with Rude when he found out Rue has something to like sometimes he.
Speaker 6: Was like, guys, Alamo, has this shown us that he will fuck people over? He just don't like to be fucked over, right, So, like him and Laurie would still be doing business if she hadn't called him a pig.
Speaker 9: It's like, until he's.
Speaker 6: Crossed, he hasn't shown any signs of being the type of a menacing character who is like he still has a code of ethics.
Speaker 4: I mean he he threatened to stab a dude because he gave him the wrong pair of pants. I don't think this dude is really like on a moral on a moral high ground or anything, you know.
Speaker 9: I mean, like like the guy said, like, everybody has me fucked up right now, and everybody said could get it. So as long as you don't get me up.
Speaker 2: You just talked about this. I told you all sins are yea like you know when you hit that points like nah, no, mad he was in the room. I don't know she might you said, listen to what a nigga upset? He was certain adjectives. He called things out. He said, he's red pants, Like you look like a clown. He said, you call it.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I don't think that. I don't know if that applies to or it will apply to Maddie's relationship or even so, I don't know if we can call him because maybe when Maddie sees that she get out of there makes true.
Speaker 2: She's getting out of there.
Speaker 1: Run.
Speaker 5: She just ain't got yet. She don't have to do business with him. Rute tie Rue got a blood contract for the other lady, like you don't got no choice. Maddie can see her and be like, nah, you know what, I'm going back to the corporate world where I'm good at and doing my only things things. I thought I was set up for that, but I'm not always back.
Speaker 2: Now He's gonna tell her like, I know your address, I know where you listen.
Speaker 5: Like that's what I'm saying. Rue Rue not a civilian. Maddie's a civilian. This is I don't think, because that's what one, that's what's gonna run him, hide and get his work. Like the police are already looking at Laurie. It ain't too long for it to come knocking on your door. So when you do stuff where Maddie disappears and people that matter need her because she got a job and they start calling and it roots back to you. He thinking about stuff like that because he running the Priminal enterprise, So he'll let her walk. Don't nobody give a fuck about Rue if Rude disappeared, like who cares? Like nobody will know bro.
Speaker 4: So if anything, I think that he probably is gonna look if anything that has to to threaten the situation between Alamo and Maddie is Alamo likes money, and if he sees money walking away with Maddie, then he's gonna have a problem with it. But for everything else, I completely agree with these fight. Uh last thing before we get up out of here, the end of this episode.
Speaker 8: Was it not?
Speaker 1: Did it not? Was it not?
Speaker 2: Goofy? Was it not like the building? This is like some Looney Tune.
Speaker 3: Ship back when the golf club and ship don't just.
Speaker 1: When the dirt.
Speaker 3: Sorry, yeah we got past that, ye Yeah.
Speaker 7: He's stupid like Louis to that's crazy. I did like the build up though. I like the build up because that that that gave me anxiety when it was doing the Dirt Owner the barriers alive, like what the hell is going on? But but nah, Yeah, but I'm also with with what everybody was saying earlier. I think Spike started it off when it was just like, yo, we know you're not about to knock her head off, Like we know that you're not about.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 5: Like he's just not like that. She'll be back next episode. It's gonna be something that happens. He's not going to hit her with the thing, and she'll be back next episode.
Speaker 3: Okay, what would you do?
Speaker 1: Tell us?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, what is she doing?
Speaker 5: I would be shocked. That would be one of the most shocking moments in TV history.
Speaker 1: Come back.
Speaker 3: You, I would be good.
Speaker 5: They if they came back next week and she did, I would be shot, and I will come back next week.
Speaker 4: What if they come back the week after and they show that she's dead? What if next episode? What if the next episode.
Speaker 2: She's in this ship?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would make sense though if they're trying to make this the potential last season. Go ahead and kill then they don't want to do this ship no more. Go ahead and kill her ass off, and then if they do it next season, it'll be fucking Sydney, Sleepy Maddie and Nate wo.
Speaker 2: Or the Alamo Show and y'all gonna be here.
Speaker 3: They will cancel the hell out of this show.
Speaker 7: You heard.
Speaker 4: On the show man if they killed what's his name on the Last of Us or this this this Last of Us. Yeah, if they killed Joel's ass, they can kill him.
Speaker 2: Dam Yeah that's what.
Speaker 6: I'm going with.
Speaker 1: But what happened that, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Right after I said it, I was like, that's.
Speaker 5: Not going to happen.
Speaker 4: But also also can't can't correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: Seeing something that it's peak is still an amazing thing, like because.
Speaker 4: About everybody was like what I'm saying, what I'm saying, we would we just like I'm saying, I think it's like when spoiler alert, when when Joe got the Last of Us, we was all shocked. That was a good episode because we didn't expect that ship. Granted it went down, so it's a good episode.
Speaker 2: That's all I say.
Speaker 5: Killing the rule, that's that's not going to happen, bro, So they.
Speaker 2: Might do a last episode. I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 5: If I would be shocked, And I don't know how it feel about it if they killed her and showed it in this episode. But Michael, they did, like what you said, and we started this episode with Jules, Maddie and Nate like we don't see jewels, and I mean today to the end, would be pissed. I would be pissed.
Speaker 6: I will say that even though I had the whole idea like Okay, what are they doing because we know we're not gonna kill Zida, I will say that it made me think like if I was in her position, but I continue to build that very like dig that damn hole, like like do you do in that circumstance because these these two big niggas and they just like where can you go with guns?
Speaker 1: She could have took pissy pants ship. He's standing there trying to look up. I saw you kiss your pants.
Speaker 5: I know that was the only one she could get those. You got my challenge and you got this other cycle right here, like she got a long day, she.
Speaker 2: Ain't getting out.
Speaker 5: You got you got nothing gonna come over that mountain like you're gonna run down that mountain.
Speaker 1: That's it, dig hole man. Only Rue would end up in a situation like that. That's all I said.
Speaker 5: When they came back to her head, I said, the same.
Speaker 8: Man, only roule Bro. But I hated this ending. This was some bullship, like what why are we doing this? Like what this fool coming down swinging.
Speaker 2: On a horse.
Speaker 5: Man set up was good man bro because I didn't know when he was getting ready to ride the horse, and he put the little polos like all of that stuff.
Speaker 1: Only that was good.
Speaker 5: I was like, okay to set up for school once I realized what he was doing. But then when we got to the end, it was like, I know what's He's not gonna kill her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I'm just saying there's a chance.
Speaker 4: I don't I wouldn't bet money on it, but ride if they took out, hey that's a bolt, that's a bold.
Speaker 2: Tape they had crazy if they did something like that. Any other thoughts on this episode.
Speaker 6: I mean they played with her death before because like the first season, we thought she overdose the end of the season.
Speaker 2: So I thought she did.
Speaker 3: Yes this way this way, like this like to die this way is crazy, That is what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Overdose all that, sure, but to get her head knocked off by Alamo, that does not happening.
Speaker 4: Ry.
Speaker 3: Hey, I just don't see that.
Speaker 5: I agree, bad episode.
Speaker 2: Then it might be.
Speaker 4: It might be because I think that was the only this last part was the only part that I gave about as we went to go through it.
Speaker 2: But those are our.
Speaker 4: Thoughts on this episode of Euphoria. Please let us know what you guys think. FPS podcast is the Reddit thread. That's how I saw I handle for I G and Twitter, and please become a patron. We got some interesting things coming up. I heard Spike dude doing some goofy ship, so go check that out.
Speaker 3: You want to check that out.
Speaker 2: He's doing something creative. I heard he's doing. He's doing something.
Speaker 1: Totally.
Speaker 2: That's how I talk. They know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 4: Make sure you subscribe, Yeah, and let us know what you also want to see and have us review and and and comment on.
Speaker 2: But until next week's episode, we out peace. Why h