Speaker 1: Or done the phrase per second podcast?
Speaker 2: See what I look like on time real quick because I need get the move to a hold on up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah word hospital turned mind?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, h.
Speaker 2: M m. What's up?
Speaker 3: Net?
Speaker 2: What's going wrong?
Speaker 6: What up?
Speaker 3: Th Oh?
Speaker 6: Are y'all reviewing COT stealing?
Speaker 3: I hope not.
Speaker 2: It looks like something you would like Bike.
Speaker 3: The dude that took the money. I don't like the actors in it. Oh you don't like the dude took the money? No, damn, you don't.
Speaker 6: Like Zoe Cravis.
Speaker 3: I do like Zoe Kravis. But there's another dude in there too, right, the main.
Speaker 6: Dude, the main dude from Doom. He was just in the most recent Doom.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Okay, that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 7: From all right, y'all, I gotta so yeah, let's do this one, and I got what's up?
Speaker 6: What's something?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: I ain't seen you in a minute.
Speaker 2: I know, man, I'm sorry. I went in town.
Speaker 3: No, you do what you have to do, bro, Yeah.
Speaker 6: We're hosting this who's trying to be doing?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 6: Well, we're doing the horror.
Speaker 2: Movie once last?
Speaker 6: Because Rod has to go where this is? This is shows and seasons that ruined the show or whatever?
Speaker 2: This episodes and whatever?
Speaker 6: Yeah, los doing it?
Speaker 2: Does he know that?
Speaker 3: Now? These ain't hard to hold stuff? Are we doing three?
Speaker 2: I did three of these.
Speaker 6: I don't think we made a solid decision, So I'm good with whatever.
Speaker 2: Y'all want to do.
Speaker 8: I did up to five for both, so damn we ain't doing five. I mean, you know what I'm saying. Some of these people may have already taken. That's why I just said, I see what you say. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Had TV shows. I an't really have movies. It's just TV show. It's just TV show, Okay, I got it.
Speaker 2: You don't have episodes of movies.
Speaker 3: I kind of said it, didn't say movie.
Speaker 6: That was like what what movie got seasons? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess what I meant is I only did worst. I didn't have it like the best. I only did worse. Turns.
Speaker 2: It is worse. It was the best and worst.
Speaker 3: So what do y'all say?
Speaker 1: Y'all have both for because episode seasons inspite episodes or seasons.
Speaker 3: I got seasons. Okay, got it?
Speaker 6: What is the best episode that ruined the show?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the frames per second episode conversations that we have. This one is going to be about best slash best episod souls excuse me, worst episode slash worst seasons that ruined a show? Joining me, I have Mike c Town. Hey, I got a right man, I got Nick and I got kid?
Speaker 1: What's going on? All right?
Speaker 3: So we'll do this round robin style? And did y'all want to read the list? How did y'all want to do.
Speaker 2: Robin? I guess just go around on time? Everybody get theirs?
Speaker 3: And yeah? Nice? Nick? What up? Though?
Speaker 6: What's going on? Man?
Speaker 3: I'll start with you?
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 8: For me, I'm just gonna start with an obvious one. And this may be on Mike's list already.
Speaker 6: Is this episodes or seasons that we're doing first seasons?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 6: Season two of Heroes? Who you got my nick?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: The season two of Heroes, arguably because Louis had this conversation too of Souls that like first season, damn it could be put itself in his own hall of fame if we were just doing one season one offs. Heroes is one of those shows where like I watched it in real time, like that first season for a network TV show was amazing, amazing That second season, boy and I think I think wasn't it the writer strike around that time? Maybe that's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what show.
Speaker 8: But yeah, it's it was disappointing because that could have been one of them that could have been like an.
Speaker 6: All time or great show in my opinion, Did it.
Speaker 3: Ever get that good?
Speaker 1: No, No, it was.
Speaker 8: They tried to bring it back years later, but then the cheerleader was like, I don't want to do it, so they just like worked around her.
Speaker 2: It was so ass Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think that was back in like the early twenty tens or something like that something.
Speaker 6: But yeah, Hero season two is me for a seasons, gotcha?
Speaker 3: But right, for as far as seasons, what do you have?
Speaker 2: I know, I mean I feel like this is an ultimate one too.
Speaker 1: But man uh yeah.
Speaker 2: Game of Throne season eight, the way they closed it, I think it was a.
Speaker 7: Iconic series show and they just tank the end the last season. I mean, it was a little bit of build up to it, but they absolutely just ruined.
Speaker 2: It with that last season. Oh my god.
Speaker 7: So yeah, that that was like the first one that came to mind when I thought about seasons that that pretty much ruined a series. So yeah, Game of Thrown season eight, they last They last.
Speaker 3: Season notoriously bad, notoriously bad that it may come up a couple more times today.
Speaker 8: The one thing I will say about that, though, is it the I think it's like because it was only eight episodes.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't remember how many.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was those first like few episodes weren't bad.
Speaker 8: It was like literally the in my opinion, those last three or four that were like it just ruined it because like, I think that was where we get the the though I guess the White Walkers. I think that's the season we get that the final battle and outside of it looking like super dark and you can barely see ship, those are like that was a really good episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 7: I mean, it wasn't like a total tank of a season, but yeah, the way they closed their last four they rushed.
Speaker 2: The hell out of that. Man, it was man, what are y'all doing?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree it was pretty bad.
Speaker 3: Ken what you got?
Speaker 1: Uh, let's see, So what I have? I am going to go with if you're the Walking Dead season five and they could probably be a couple of candidates for here for that show. But yeah, season five was was pretty bad. It's one of those shows that fell off that you just I just kept watching because completed. But yeah, that was that was a pretty pretty bad bad season and.
Speaker 3: It didn't get much better.
Speaker 1: I could I could put I could put a couple of more seasons from Fear of the Walking Dead on here if I wanted to.
Speaker 8: Was five when when spoiler alert, when they finally when they killed off Nick?
Speaker 6: Was that five?
Speaker 2: Was that? Because that happened quick?
Speaker 1: I think that was in the first Uh, it was either the second or third season.
Speaker 6: Hold on, let me see, that's the season I tapped out.
Speaker 3: Was the season after the prison? Right?
Speaker 2: That was the season after You're thinking of Walking Dead?
Speaker 3: This is Fear something else?
Speaker 6: Yeah, You're the Walking Dead got bad real early? It was?
Speaker 1: It was season four?
Speaker 2: Is when Nick died?
Speaker 1: Yep, they took him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, season four, that's the season.
Speaker 8: I didn't even finish that season. I still haven't finished that show. That season was so ass it made no sense. They were bouncing all over the place, they were trying to be trying.
Speaker 6: To be artsy.
Speaker 8: And then when I popped back in is when John Dory was there with the trick shot guns and ship, and I was like, Nope, I'm done this show. Sucks when that's who got that gun and hit that fucking the blade of that axe and split the bullet into two pieces and killed two zombies.
Speaker 6: I was like, bro, get this ship the funk out of here, man, and I never went back.
Speaker 3: That's that's nuts crazy. It's crazy to even think about this. To write that down in the script, like a bullet with an axe and then it's gonna.
Speaker 6: Kill two people. The greenlight to allow that script to be gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The person that was like, you know what if you write it like that, like, that's stop it. Bro, that's good though, Mike, what you.
Speaker 8: Got, Well, y'all took to a mine. I wasn't smart like Nick and get a bunch of them. So I'm sure no one has well maybe maybe no one. Don't think of this one, but the final season of Dexter. Dexter to me was such a great show until.
Speaker 2: The final season.
Speaker 8: We got his sister talk about she in love with him, we got all of this round about nothingness happening, and then the way the show ended, it ended so badly that these guys were like, nah, this is this was this was this was like Drake in this in this Kendrick battle. You know how Drake just won't let it go, the fact that he fucking lost, and he just keeps coming back with more shit that is dexter. Since this show ended, they've come back with three fucking spinoffs because they cannot accept that they fucking failed. They blew it so bad because the show was great and that final season was so ass.
Speaker 6: They just canceled one of the last ones.
Speaker 8: They need to I didn't watch it, but they need to cancel all this shit because look, y'all.
Speaker 6: Ruined the legacy already. Let it go. No one cares anymore.
Speaker 1: That's a really good one, Mike, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is. I was so mad for me, uh it is. Season two of West World one was one of the best series. Oh my god, like the spoiler, like the reveal of Bernard, and like just how the whole plan that Anthony Hopkins had going on. That was some of the best TV I think I've ever watched. And then what they did to that sit not only season two, but the rest of the seasons after that was atrocious. But that's a really good season. The TV that took a jump off a cliff in season two when.
Speaker 6: Once once I saw Kid Cuddy come up in there he was and he wasn't humming either bike so he could.
Speaker 3: That was later. That was like season three, wasn't it.
Speaker 6: I tried.
Speaker 8: I tried to because season so one was so good. I gave him a past the season two I did too. Once I got and it was early season three, it was like, yeah, I was like, I'm about of here.
Speaker 3: I made it all the way to the Jesse Pintman season when he on there, and it was like you couldn't even you didn't know what you was watching, to be honest with you even know what the plot was. The show was terrible, honestly.
Speaker 6: Once they went outside, that's when.
Speaker 3: It went back.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that was but I was thinking that going because you know, season one anticipate you for going outside. So like after like season June, since I gave it a past, I'm thinking, Okay, what else are we going to be able to do since we're outside now.
Speaker 3: I feel like there was so many more worlds that they could.
Speaker 2: Exactly before we did that.
Speaker 3: Before we did that, like, they could have did so many different things with this show, and they decided to do the worst things. It was.
Speaker 2: I didn't even finish season two.
Speaker 6: I think I only made it to like episode two once they were outside and she was on like she was on like a beach or something, and I was just like, man, fuck this this is terrible.
Speaker 8: And then they just started throwing in random twists like all right, now he's a robot now.
Speaker 3: Right, Like come on, bro oh that is good? All right, start back over, Nikki first for still more season still yep.
Speaker 8: I'm glad Rod came back in here, I know, but he's still eating and whatnot.
Speaker 6: I'm going with snowfall.
Speaker 1: Mhmm.
Speaker 6: Final season, final season, final season? Is that the one the tiger No?
Speaker 3: No, that season? That season four?
Speaker 6: I'm going with the final season, the final season. You crazy the way this show ended. I'm sorry. I'm still upset.
Speaker 8: I know a lot of y'all everybody, I think most of the majority of you on this panel was like, I'm cool with how it ended. It ended like in a realistic manner, not funk all that. This is supposed to be Blades of Glory. Franklin Saint and he went out in the most disgusting way I've ever seen.
Speaker 6: The King can go out. Even Pablo the bar On Narthos went out better, colapsing.
Speaker 3: On the roof.
Speaker 2: It's perfect, It's perfect.
Speaker 3: I say the season with the Tiger was bad. I think they thought they did the ending pretty well. The season was terrible.
Speaker 2: Fight you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Like going back, I kind of feel like, like Game of Thrones, I don't think the entire season was bad. It's just that the the two episodes with the target was just so bad.
Speaker 2: Yes, it made it made the whole season feel bad. It made the whole season feel bad.
Speaker 3: That may be truly right to me.
Speaker 6: That primed me up for a bad season form like last season.
Speaker 8: I was like, I kind of my expectations lowered heavily after that season.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Yeah. I don't think the last season was that bad.
Speaker 3: I see Roy taking the bikes that we're gonna skip.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Something good.
Speaker 6: Never tell you he'll never want to share with nobody.
Speaker 8: Or nothing, and everyone to him, Nick just crunching and chomping all in the fucking microphone and.
Speaker 3: Authenticity.
Speaker 2: I was trying, damn, I was camera.
Speaker 3: I want to feel like they're in the room with him, like.
Speaker 2: Rob.
Speaker 6: I feel like I feel like, you know, some listeners like that, what's that a ship?
Speaker 2: The bang? Right? They secretly secretly like it and like, yeah, I love it, Rob. No man, the Office season eight.
Speaker 7: After after Steve Correll left, Yeah, uh huh oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they brought in Willfare like yeah, man, that.
Speaker 7: That was they were never able to recover. And honestly, I also can throw in season one. I think it took them a minute to get their footing with with the Office.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was.
Speaker 7: It was great from the beginning, so I could technically say the first season and the season eight when Steve Carrell left.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I still haven't even finished it.
Speaker 3: I ain't finished it either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't even finish it.
Speaker 3: You see, they gotta spin off coming the Paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that paper. It looks interesting.
Speaker 6: Thought it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give it.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely doing watch it. I'm definitely gonna watch it. Y'all shooting bill for anything?
Speaker 3: No man, it looked good, man. If you like The Office, I can't believe y'all have watched The Office.
Speaker 6: No, I watched The Office.
Speaker 8: It's just that once Mike left, it was a rap, like I didn't really care about anything else.
Speaker 3: For hm, that was just one season, two seasons.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying, like, once he once he left the show, he was the show in my opinion, that's fair.
Speaker 7: Well, well, I wouldn't say all of that. I mean he I mean we got some good people off of that show. I mean they went on to have good careers.
Speaker 8: Yeah they did, but it was I mean, but you could tell like that was a pivot in the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, absolutely, absolutely, him not on the show was was definitely a but no.
Speaker 7: The other the supporting actors were good because once they brought once they brought interest of Elbow in there, I saw they trying to get niggas.
Speaker 6: They just trying to put anybody on like he was.
Speaker 1: It was a rap ken what you got for worst seasons, I'm gonna go with Prison Break season three?
Speaker 6: Really and were you watching it live or did you do it on?
Speaker 1: Like I was watching it live.
Speaker 6: Broeh, I was switched.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 6: That said, for the first two seasons of Prison Break legendary.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, cooking. Then I don't know what they thought they were doing about sending these motherfuckers back, just like what in the hell Now we got to watch them go through all this shit all over again, and then it kept getting worse and worse, Like I stuck it around because I want to see what happened.
Speaker 3: Now. That's one of the worst endings to a series I've ever seen in my life. Damn Yeah, easily like the justification of what they did at the end of the main character's it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: My thing was I didn't think they expected to get out the prison that earth, Like the writers probably didn't expect the show to go on for that long, and there was an old ship we gotta see.
Speaker 3: We got to figure I started making.
Speaker 8: Honestly, it reminds me of Westworld, Like once they get outside, it kind of just changes, like, all right, well, we what else do we do now?
Speaker 3: Right? We won't care about them. Really this characters, Mike, what you have.
Speaker 6: I don't have anymore because y'all took to the mind I was gonna I was looking up.
Speaker 8: Were there any seasons of Black Mirror that I hated? I feel like I remember there being a season that I really didn't like, but I just looked and I don't see anything.
Speaker 2: So the wire's still there. The wire isn't there, and I have nothing nothing could ruin that.
Speaker 6: Great show I.
Speaker 1: Got.
Speaker 8: I gotta rewatch it because I feel like now like since we've removed from it.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Since we're removed from it, season two may not be as bad as what people think. People think that people think that season two is like such a crutch for the whole series, and I'm like.
Speaker 6: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I got a whole take now that more people I feel like I've watched the show and watched season two with fresh eyes, and nobody like agrees with that once they watch it again. I still agree with to that season is bad. That's magnificent.
Speaker 2: Magnificent absolutely who we're talking about though.
Speaker 6: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know how to take that. B Like with him saying that.
Speaker 3: It's set up literally everything, we have a wild conversation.
Speaker 2: It didn't literally set up everything?
Speaker 3: Now now did? Most of the storylines came from season two that played out all the way to the end. But again, we can talk about the wire another day. I have another season too, just because it was.
Speaker 7: I just want to make this you know, well, we ain't having that conversation yet, all right, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got season two of True Detective, another one with great season one of TV great acting West Cole legendary HBO character and then they give us fucking who is it? Colin Farrell and Vince whatever his name, Vince Vaughn finished you like.
Speaker 8: I'm like all the seasons of I don't understand the hate for this season.
Speaker 3: Vince Vaughn. Vince Vaughn is the hate for this season. He did an awful job.
Speaker 8: Oh well, Vince Vaughn is not one of the people that I put on a good list, a good actor list. He's not great. But I think the story was cool. I thought the way it played out was cool. He was very different than the first season. But I don't hate the second season.
Speaker 6: You like Colin Farrell's storyline?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was fine.
Speaker 6: I thought I was not.
Speaker 8: Now, granted, it's probably my least favorite season, including the one with the Native American girl in Alaska or whatever the fuck, But I don't think it's bad.
Speaker 6: I think it's so I Frank Mike is obviously number one, is one, one, three, four.
Speaker 3: Two, Okay, I rank him the same way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I probably.
Speaker 8: And Plus it had your the little the little White girl you like in a nick the girl from was she in Yellowstone or one of them shows that you like Oh yeah, what's Luna. I'm talking about the sister the Crazy system.
Speaker 3: Beth was in there, yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: And then she was Vince Faughn's wife or something like that. Yea, that's that was his wife.
Speaker 3: Yeah hmm, that's interesting and I like her.
Speaker 2: She's a great actor.
Speaker 3: She and you haven't even watched Ebo, have you.
Speaker 8: I watched the one season that Nick sent over because he's or not the season, but the one episode that Nick sent over because he was horny. What episode was that where she was like button neckd or something in a bathtub or some ship outside or some dumb ship.
Speaker 6: I mean that's multiple episodes, and that's what I'm saying, Like it was just but I figured that'd be the best of the really end, Like.
Speaker 2: You ain't lying.
Speaker 6: I attempted to watch it.
Speaker 8: Now that first season. You watched that first season if you care to. It's pretty it's interesting.
Speaker 2: I've heard good.
Speaker 8: I'll get to it. It is what you got, Nick, Nick, it's a tie for me. It's a tie for me with Power season five. He didn't know what I'm talking about. And Gangs of London season two, you know what I'm talking about? And Rod I know I told you to watch games of the first season. I think did watch it? You said it was all right?
Speaker 6: But season two, broight just you wouldn't even care to watch.
Speaker 3: This Season two.
Speaker 6: Disrespect season one all the way.
Speaker 3: Thirdly, respect but.
Speaker 8: Power season five, after the Power could potentially have been one of the greatest black.
Speaker 6: Dramas by the last twenty five years.
Speaker 8: But after after that season four withre ghosts in jail and then you get out, it's it goes, it goes elsewhere, especially like I could have said Power of the final season, especially how much they made us waited, they made wait for all the goofy ass episodes of Who Done It? But season five is where it starts, the final season. If you care to even go to that point, that that's on you. That's our fault. But season five is where it starts.
Speaker 3: Hm hmm, Rob what you got? Nick?
Speaker 7: I was trying to see which one I want to have, like a few more left, but I guess since we already brought up the Walking Dead, I won't I won't go there. I'm gonna go House of Cards season six once U once you know all the all I guess, not allegations, but the stuff happened with Kevin Spacey and they basically, I mean, I don't know if it's spoiler alert.
Speaker 2: At this point, but they killed him off the screen because he was the show.
Speaker 7: But when he got but when he when he got the the assault stuff happened with Weird Case. Yeah, got had the Weird Case. They got you know, they got rid of them, and they tried to continue with with the wife and yeah, that just that just didn't didn't work.
Speaker 2: And I think that happened like mid season, I think.
Speaker 3: Where they want to break and they came back and they talked about him like he was dead.
Speaker 7: On the year that that show was really good.
Speaker 2: I thought that show was really good and it was No, I didn't finish it.
Speaker 3: He did a good job. His wife did a really good job as taking over as the lead acting and closing it out. It gave a different feel to it that he would because he had some comic relief and he was very good from a dialogue perspective, but she was like kind of a creepy, mysterious like it was good, Like she did a really good job of holding it up. It wasn't as good when Kevin Spacey was there, but that lady played the head after that.
Speaker 2: She was good. I mean, yeah, she was a beast. I mean she was good, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: But like it wasn't the same though.
Speaker 2: It wasn't the same, you know, it just wasn't the same.
Speaker 3: I could.
Speaker 2: Watching now he died. Why, I don't think he was gonna watch it because of the whole his the weird case thought. Because of the weird case.
Speaker 6: The show is not on anymore. So it's not like he's getting any money or anything.
Speaker 3: Right, it don't seem like a show that you liked though, mane oh really by the white man sitting around talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's politics.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's learned a lot about politics watching, and it was learned a lot of Yeah.
Speaker 8: It was the first Netflix I think original series, right, I think that was the first one that blew up. Yeah, and also to me, it was to me it fell off after he well it's like I think it was like season two, season three.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a good show though, I mean it don't really matter. I mean, you know it was he they got rid of him though, right, I mean you alreadyknew that.
Speaker 3: I know he died.
Speaker 2: It's eluded, it's alluded to, like, yeah, you don't matter.
Speaker 6: He'd be the main one to be like, don't be spool like that.
Speaker 2: Are we talking about series? We're talking about series.
Speaker 6: It's fucked up, Mike.
Speaker 2: Why do you do that?
Speaker 5: Mike?
Speaker 7: When I when I brought up how cards should say, Hey, don't don't stop there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 3: That's what I don't I'm watching cand what you got?
Speaker 1: Uh? Third one? Yes, sir, h, I am going to go with the Blacklist. This last one. I have The Blacklist season eight. I'm going to go with The Blacklist season eight. I don't want to say what happened in case anybody want to watch it. But The Blacklist is a really really good show, and they overstayed their welcome.
Speaker 3: They still.
Speaker 1: It's over, it's.
Speaker 3: Ended, it's ended. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Redon is a beast, you know, and and but they just overstayed there welcome.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: We're talking about eight seasons and they just I don't know if it was new writers or whatnot, but they had a lot of mystery and it went nowhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that show had that many seasons.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they went crazy on the season.
Speaker 3: Ever had twenty two episode season at.
Speaker 6: That yes, old school team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they was they was dropping it off, all right, my last one because it seems like everybody's ran out, and then we'll do the episodes Weeds season five.
Speaker 6: Oh oh bright, you bring your that's a great callback.
Speaker 3: God, We's was so good up until that season. And you started looking at you like, Bro, what am I watching this? Ain't this ain't the show that I fell in love with that I was ready to spend thirty minutes on every week. It was so bad. They out kicked their coverage. The storylines were terrible. Everything was like campy and it wasn't built like that. And it's just a bad season, man, And it never recovered. It didn't never recover. It didn't.
Speaker 6: I'd she starts sucking the dude, and then it was just like.
Speaker 3: The Conteil balls.
Speaker 6: Made hurt loose as hell. It was just like every season, it was just like, let's just move around on to somebody else.
Speaker 3: I was a random dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I thought it was I don't know.
Speaker 8: I thought she moved differently that I thought she cared about some people at one point, but they just kept her going.
Speaker 3: Yeah she was trash. Yeah it was all right, Mike. I saw with you this time around episodes that were ruined to see episodes that were the series.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm gonna go with season five, The Bicycle Man.
Speaker 2: This is different strokes.
Speaker 8: And I think I talked to y'all about this before this, the episode where Dudley got molested.
Speaker 2: And Arnold left them.
Speaker 8: I couldn't watch the show the same after that. Bro this man and the fact that the episode was called the Bicycle Man and the fact that he had Dudley and Arnold on the couch in their little tighty whities. Bro oh no, Arnold left his best friend and they confirmed that he got fucking touched. I was like, why are y'all doing this? We don't watch different strokes for this. Put this ship to put this ship into Grassy and I know what you're about.
Speaker 2: To do, can and don't fun.
Speaker 9: I'm not you a lie. I'm not you're a lie. I know what you're about to do. We don't watch different strokes for these.
Speaker 2: Kinds of strokes.
Speaker 3: It's in the title, Mike.
Speaker 8: So this ship bothered me, and to the day it still bothers me, Like some ship doesn't need to be this deep. Oh my god, But yeah, I don't even know if man stop, I can't stand y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm talking to you, Rod.
Speaker 6: Anyway, that's mine.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, I don't think I've seen that, so I'm not gonna I'll skip over there. You don't need to see it, bro, this has been mentioned, so I'll go ahead and get mine out of the way. The last three episodes of Game of Thrones, like, it's it's amazing how you can ruin such good, good TV in just what four hours, Like you got sixty hours in the bank, and then the last four they looked like this. It was that's some of the worst shit, egregious that I had ever been done to prestige TV, Like they need to be slaughter for those last three episodes.
Speaker 8: Have you gone back and rewatched? Because that's one of the only shows that I have not gone back and rewatched because I can't do the fact that the end was so bad.
Speaker 3: I went back and rewatched. It hasn't been recently now is maybe a year or two ago. Maybe it was a year ago. And the crazy thing is, Mike, it's even better looking at it until you get to those, and then those are even worse. Wow, because because you look at it again, I'm like, damn, man, they did this is a really good TV show because you watching it again and some of the things that happened, of course you notice, but you just remember how they tell this story and all the different stuff that kind of lines up, and then it gets to those last three episodes and you're like, bro, what it's like. It's not even the same show almost. Yeah, it's like almost a parody of it. You're like, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 7: So yeah, yeah, I don't know if you remember, Nate said she went back and watched it all again and said, yeah, it's like just basically what Spike saying that it's so good that it just makes you mad all over. It's like it was like, man, it's like you put yourself through that whole thing and.
Speaker 2: Just to be upset again. Yeah, it's that bad. It is. It's that bad.
Speaker 3: So that's what I got, Ken, What you got next?
Speaker 1: Um, let's see, well, Mike, Mike actually brought it up earlier, and it's in the same season I brought up. But the John splitting killing two zombies, that's episode.
Speaker 3: Three, Mike.
Speaker 2: Three. Damn, So I gave up five.
Speaker 3: It was in season five.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 8: Then I might be lying then, Ken, because I remember watching up until the girl from Heroes shows up.
Speaker 6: You know, the the girl from Heroes. She's like the organizer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: She shows up in Fear to Walking Dead.
Speaker 8: So whenever I remember watching at least two or three episodes, you know what I'm lying, I think I watched the whole season now that i'm thinking about it, because I remember when Morgan got shot, so I must have. I must have quit after that season because his ass was walking around for a year with a bullet in him looking.
Speaker 6: Like the crack.
Speaker 3: It's no bad, Nick, what you got.
Speaker 8: I don't think anyone said this, but for episodes Luke Cage season one, episode seven spoiler alert, the death of Cottonmouth. Yeah if after that, yep, it was a really really interesting show. Marschel Ali was in his bag ass cotton Mouth and then the way he went out. I mean, grant, it was a shocking episode, but it was just kind of like you could have took anybody else off the board but him, you know what I'm saying, And it just didn't recover.
Speaker 2: After that for real. I don't remember how he got at this point. I remember being mad about it.
Speaker 6: His cousin killed him Damn she pushed him out the window of his own club. Damn.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, I do remember that now. And then they left the other dude with the Jerry girl. Such a horrible move, it was.
Speaker 8: They didn't know it at the time, and they and they booked over rehearsal twice with this blade ship.
Speaker 2: He needs to be done with.
Speaker 3: Colle for real, Rob what you got.
Speaker 7: I actually didn't know that this was two separate things. I thought it said or what it did say, or it said episodes or uh episodes or what was the other things seasons that messed it up, So I didn't I thought it was one of the other. But I mean, I could we already talked about it. Here was the Tigers, the Tiger episodes of Snowfall. I can't agree with uh with Nick on those those two episodes, like because it was a part and then and then the fact that they had the audacity to give us two parts to make it a two partner. It's like it was so upsetting like that y'all that this is like one of the worst things about the show, and you made two parts.
Speaker 3: To the double down on it.
Speaker 7: They doubled down on it, and I was just like you gotta be kidding me, Like, yeah, man, that that was horrible, bro, and and.
Speaker 2: And and I think they're trying to save it by saying, well, this, this was a real incident that happening.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but that didn't matter. Y'all don't have to like that's a random thing that y'all doing the show.
Speaker 3: So that was crazy too, I believe watched No Fault and it makes worse, no sense at all when you watch it again the way did it make sense the first time? Mike? You got another one? Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The final episode of Ozark what.
Speaker 6: Spoiler ALERTA spoil alert, but go ahead, Mike.
Speaker 2: Yes, spoiler alert.
Speaker 8: They killed probably my favorite character on the show, and in my opinion, she was killed by a fucking nobody, and it didn't have the same effect of Omar being killed by a nobody because that's kind of just how the hood goes. But this they made it all dramatic and shit, if he don't kill May, didn't do it the fuck really, And then the way the entire show ended, I was just like, fuck all of you, Fuck all of you for getting me invested in these characters and giving me this bullshit can I.
Speaker 6: Make a case of Mike. Of course.
Speaker 8: Was the show not mentioned is revealed to us that similar like Breaking Bad, that they're just pieces of shit. Yeah, when you get involved with them, everybody gets fucked over. Yeah, And I felt like that's the only leg that that that scene or that how that her character played out with Ruth. Yeah, Ruth sounded to me it was just like she didn't know that she was going to end up getting sucked over. But at the same time, she should have realized that when all her family and friends died, because ever since.
Speaker 2: She met Marty. See, I had no problem with Ruth dying. I had a problem with who killed her. I don't know, I don't give a fuck about this.
Speaker 6: Woman show how else?
Speaker 8: But how else would she have died? Anybody could have killed her? I thought, I'm trying to remember back to when we were watching. I feel like I thought Ruth was gonna die.
Speaker 6: I feel like it.
Speaker 8: Would have been more powerful if like Marty's wife killed her, because remember Marty's wife and her had like an issue.
Speaker 6: Yeah, were one of the kids even killed her.
Speaker 8: But for this fucking random ass woman to just show up and I'm the new boss, I'm this fake ass Carmen electroass.
Speaker 6: Woman and she just oh then she's swow shoot her from across the room. I'm like, man, fuck, this is stupid. But it was.
Speaker 8: It was that combined with the way the entire thing ended. I'm usually okay with those like fade to black or cut the black kind of things, but for this, nah, I thought I thought it was a kid when he put it the detective due thought he had.
Speaker 6: He was like, I think we're gonna kill.
Speaker 3: Your That was a good character that detective. Dude. I don't think I was.
Speaker 8: He went to p I du hey, don't cop in America going above and beyond for his job like that?
Speaker 3: Not even a cop.
Speaker 2: That was a thing like, yeah, he was annoying.
Speaker 6: Though he was annoying saying he got he got. He pissed me off. That's what I was happy.
Speaker 2: The die was worth it.
Speaker 3: It's like, you should have took your ass home and your cat playing around my next and my next. Mike, you hate this one because we spoke about it so.
Speaker 1: Loved the series.
Speaker 3: Hated the finale lost oh in six episode what episode is It's called the end episode eighteen of season six. I may have to watch it.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 3: I will admit that I've only seen it once, but I was highly unsatisfied when I watched it after how much did I love that show? About what the ending even was like, the conversation around the ending and what it meant, the details boiler alert for anybody that's seen it, and him going into the church Mike, it just didn't make sense to me like this, I'm with you.
Speaker 8: Now, I'm not with you, but I wouldn't argue with you because I am the only one of my friends that likes the finale of LASS. So I understand that I'm wrong in my opinion, but it's still my opinion. Episode fucking killed me. I was sitting there, I was like, bro, if I'm in a room by myself, I probably would have had a tear or two. I thought it was beautiful ending, especially when Jack goes and he lays on the ground and the dog comes up. I was just like, oh my god, Oh it's so good.
Speaker 6: But I get it. I'm the only one that thinks that. So I'm not gonna argue with you.
Speaker 3: Good episode, I mean good series. Nonetheless, I need to rewind Nick what you got to level.
Speaker 8: Yeah, episodes, Mike is the only one that's gonna get this but his passions. I'm trying to find an episode, but it's it aired August I think fifth of two thousand and two. It's the Death of Timmy.
Speaker 2: I was done after that.
Speaker 8: On some goofy assh it and it was fucked up because the real actor passed away in like not too long ago from that same episode.
Speaker 6: Bro, he gave it.
Speaker 8: But I can't even explain it to y'all because I will get it's so much context you have to get that makes no sense. But this little doll, this it's the good version of Chucky. Basically, this little doll was was like one of the hearts of the show. Like actually like he was person of the show. And he died from a zombie, from the zombie version of another character, and he gave his heart to the other character.
Speaker 6: Who wasn't the zombie. Yeah, weirdest TV show you will ever watch. Soap opera. It's soap opera. But I remember what there is a no, you can't what's the word little person?
Speaker 8: There's a little person that but he turns into a real human, Bro, I can't even And there's magic.
Speaker 6: It's insane.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've seen this is an old show. This is yeah, this was like supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was supposed to be like anti soap opera is like a newer, updated version of a soap opera.
Speaker 6: In my right, I don't know what it's supposed to be.
Speaker 8: It's it's the most fantastical soap opera I've ever seen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hella supernatural ship.
Speaker 8: And then they would also fuck with you because I Mike knows this, Like you would think the story is progressing and then somebody will wake up and it'll be.
Speaker 6: Dream yeah.
Speaker 8: All the time, because they would set up these storylines and it's like hello, attention, and you're thinking that some ship is gonna get resolved.
Speaker 6: It never do bro It just creates another storyline. But died though, like exactly, like do you remember what happened? I don't remember exactly.
Speaker 2: I just remember he.
Speaker 8: Got ran over by what a train car? Remember, like they right before it hit him, it cut and he was a doll again and it went over.
Speaker 3: It sounds.
Speaker 2: Like ken, you've never seen this.
Speaker 7: It's literally a soap opera operate I've never heard, not.
Speaker 6: Just and it came. It came on an interesting window of time.
Speaker 8: It was like right, after Days of our Lives before General Hospital was like, it was like a good prime time for the soap operas.
Speaker 3: When you see the little person in there, you'll remember his face. I think you remember heavy him.
Speaker 7: They did, because that's that's the only reason I know what they're talking about, because I remember it being on and it prop.
Speaker 2: And I just sat back and watching the episode one day and I was like, what the hell is this?
Speaker 3: My grandmother used to watch Days of Our Lives and I think it used to come on after Days.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, that's what it was like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably always say Passion is coming up next. Yeah, that's probably what that was.
Speaker 6: The That was the nail in the coffin.
Speaker 8: That should have been very deep in hell of this soap opera series, because this show is trash outside of that.
Speaker 6: But actually I'm lying, Nick, That's not when he died. I just looked it up.
Speaker 2: That was one of his deaths.
Speaker 6: After that, the final death. He was in the hospital and that's when he gave his heart. He gave his heart to cheer up.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy, so you looked it up.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of this show before in my life.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, and I don't know how you missed it.
Speaker 3: It's nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: There's no way I would have seen any Oh.
Speaker 2: You would have been at the house by then.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was late nineties early to that. Yeah, show that should have never happened.
Speaker 2: Man, rest in peace to Tim Tim.
Speaker 3: Tim. Tim is a crazy naight man. That's why like this spot on cast, Tim Tim Ken you got another? Uh yeah, I have two more.
Speaker 2: Okay spikes that you get one?
Speaker 1: Oh, okay on our last one.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding.
Speaker 6: I don't know, all right, what's up?
Speaker 2: I don't have anymore? Can I can I bounce? How can I bounce?
Speaker 1: Leave? Yeah? Just just leave and then hit the leaving completely.
Speaker 7: Hit the exit button. It's the red red. It should be red. I don't have a red buttons. Yeah, that's what I got the arrow in it, So hit that, okay, all right, all right, y'all all see y'all when I get.
Speaker 3: Back, travel safe. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Uh for me?
Speaker 1: Season four finale of Orange is the new Black. I'm not gonna say, uh what happened, but man, and and the crazy thing is it even got spoiled for me, and it still fucking sucks, you know, but uh yeah, yeah, it was just like, man, what are y'all doing? And it it held on, but it definitely was that.
Speaker 6: Was that the death of a character?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how that pissed people off so bad?
Speaker 3: I thought it was good.
Speaker 6: I mean it just it just she died, goofy, bro.
Speaker 2: She died in the way that.
Speaker 6: I think would make sense, especially given what was going on.
Speaker 3: In that episode.
Speaker 1: I liked it.
Speaker 8: You know what was the funniest episode of that serious care where the dude that financed Latina Lady she got pregnant.
Speaker 2: By the dude.
Speaker 6: He saw her fatherhood was gonna be like he didn't.
Speaker 2: He got quick too.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: I was shocked.
Speaker 6: I was thinking, like that was they was playing that bro looke he that was his last appearance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was out of that bro, he was gone.
Speaker 6: She build it up like it was a love story, honest ship, and she was all upset. Was left, what you mean he's not coming? Like why would he stay so he can go to jail?
Speaker 2: Right right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: For me?
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: Didn't ruin to show anything, but it was definitely one of the worst episode Season three, episode ten, The Fly of Breaking Back. I haven't rewatched it in a while. Breaking Bad, Yeah, yeah, Yeah, I skipped season three. That's crazy skip. That's the best season.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Watched the first two seasons and that the way the second season, and I was getting tired of I skipped it, and then I watched. I got spoiled on the first couple of episodes of season four, so I have them have my homies, like just retell me what happened in season three, And then I just watched season four, Season five.
Speaker 3: Season three, that's the best moment sent it, but one of the worst episodes of the whole the best the worst episode of the whole series is when Walter is trying to catch the damn fly that's in the left I don't know what it meant I done. I didn't get the correlation with what was going on. I will probably since we're reviewing it this time around and doing the part around it, I probably will be able to dive deeper into it. But I know on initial watch, when I was so like into it and everything was so good and they took this episode off to just chase this fly, I was so pissed. I'd never forget how mad I was at that episode. So that's the one for me to fly.
Speaker 2: I like it how obsessive he was.
Speaker 3: Is that what the intent was, like, trying to show how I was.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that's by tape. But I'm not a big fan of the show, so I could be totally wrong and how I read it. But I thought it was just showing how obsessive he was and how he was just like, I can't let this fly win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. I hated that episode so much. I got one more honorable mention. That's Franklin's dream episode. Mm hmm, the.
Speaker 6: Season finale of season three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, after he then he just gets shot. It's a season finale of the season three you right, No, No, it's season four. That's three season three episodes, season season three.
Speaker 8: I was season three because I thought season three was like, that's the that's my favorite season of the series.
Speaker 6: I think that's through and through the best season.
Speaker 3: This is the episode where he was in college and uh Reid came to see him try to recruit him to be in the c I A.
Speaker 6: I thought thought.
Speaker 3: I thought it off a cliffhanger and we were waiting to see what happened.
Speaker 6: Episode shot us totally out of the war.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 8: That's the reason why people will say yeah, that may be one of the bad episodes. But that season before then, like one through nine, bro that I was like, must see TV, like that's but that last episode, yeah, it just threw everything out.
Speaker 6: I just think they couldn't stick the land that we got too much fire. Let's just throw some goofy.
Speaker 3: Shit, give us some time, Let's take a whole season or write about what we're gonna do when it comes. That was so offensive, it was I was anybody else got an out of momentious.
Speaker 1: That's one I have. I'm the only one that watched this show or any of the shows. I'm sure it's up maybe black lighting, but that and they got a lot of horrible episodes. But I'm going with Legends of Tomorrow DC. Legends of Tomorrow. They did a Bollywood musical number episode and it is as awful as it sounds.
Speaker 6: This is a superhero show.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, well black People's not really Yeah, but yeah, most of the CW shows aren't good. I was trying to recall some bad black up Lightning episodes, some bad Supergirl episode which I think is horrible, and some other ones. But the musical act I remember it.
Speaker 8: It was just like I'm told you again, all white shows have at least one musical episode or some type of somebody singing he let it go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was gonna try to say.
Speaker 8: Another honorable mention is a Living Single when they brought Quick the first episode where they kicked after Kyle left and.
Speaker 6: They brought Quick that so you know the show is the I don't remember. Yeah, they kicked him off the show.
Speaker 2: He must have. He must have kicked him off.
Speaker 8: I forgot because Living Single has the podcast now the person Yeah, who is it? Maxine? And uh people's cousins. The're the ones that are posting it, and yeah, it's pretty good. They go into the health story about how Kyle left and he was on the episode too. Mm hmmm h yeah, Quick was not a good replacement.
Speaker 3: Remember Quick? All right?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Well, if all hearts and minds are clear, will appreciate you guys tapping in for episode episodes, slash seasons that ruin the serious Seeds. Y'all dropped comments there. Let us know what some of you guys episodes or seasons that ruined the series are. I am Spike Lou. This has been the Franks per second podcast. We are done. Peace,