Speaker 1: Live from the Heartland and the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz today.
Speaker 2: So it's l SA ed winning the Michigan primary. The news just coming across, and good on the Michigan Democrats.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: Why make it easier for yourself when you can make it more difficult for yourself. Why make it easy on yourself when you can expose that half the Democratic Party isn't interested in this communist Islamist nonsense.
Speaker 3: But hey, too late.
Speaker 2: Now, fourteen and eighty eight votes, that's what he won by.
Speaker 3: It's a percentage point. That was the margin difference in that race.
Speaker 2: Katz, Tony Katz today. Good to be here, Good to be with you. The numbers, man, it tells a story. All the numbers have changed.
Speaker 3: Nah, nah either. I think I've got it right.
Speaker 2: He's got forty eight point four eight percent of the vote. Does the Islamist versus Stevens forty seven point five? Now, I admit to you, I think it was gonna be kind of hard for Stevens to win when this is.
Speaker 4: Her A little bit of enthusiasm, a little bit of energy, and a little bit of sicket to.
Speaker 3: Them, right, I think it's gonna be so good.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be a little bit rough, and maybe I'm being rough and calling.
Speaker 3: Uh I do. I'll say it an is lomist.
Speaker 2: I will say this when you say to me, hey, let's not bring up the death of the Iyatota, because some of my voters will be sad. You have different priorities than I do. Also, don't tell me that you're a capitalist who opposes monopolies like Adam Smith, the Scottish economist, when you believe in Medicare for all, which is government monopoly of your health, which is of course about control and turning doctors and nurses and health officials into slaves. But let's put all that aside. You cannot unring the bell. A lot happened in the primaries yesterday. Fascinating stuff from the primaries yesterday, Things that nobody is talking about. How about the fact that Corey Bush got chalacked, Corey Bush got wrecked. Connor McGregor's knee looks better than Corey Bush.
Speaker 3: That's not a bad that's not a bad reference. By the way, I'll take that.
Speaker 2: Corey Bush is the former congresswoman of Missouri first District, and she, of course is one of the more original.
Speaker 3: Kind of weirdos.
Speaker 2: I remember she made her career by doing hands up, don't shoot after the shooting death of Michael Brown Ferguson. That's how she made her bones. Lied about the whole thing. She lied about the entire thing is.
Speaker 3: What she did. Because there was no hands up, don't shoot.
Speaker 2: Michael Brown attacked a cop, broke his orbital socket, walked away, and then ran back after the cop, and that's when he got shot. According to the Aeric Holder Justice Department, she's a fraud and everything about her was awoke. This and a critical race theory that and an intersectionality that and of course moving into the communism was super easy for her because.
Speaker 3: She thought it would have meant victory.
Speaker 2: She got the crap kicked out of her by someone name by the name of Wesley Bell. Wesley Bell got fifty nine point two percent of the vote. She got thirty six point nine percent of the vote, twenty three points. Bravo, bravo. Now put your hands up, say I give and go.
Speaker 3: Sit down. Nobody wants to see you anymore.
Speaker 2: Great to see, then there's some of the more crazy stuff to see. If you take a look. By the way, all my results are from the New York Times. You know, like Tony, you're using the New York Times. When it comes to their election coverage, like how they do the data, they're outstandingly good. The data part is spectacular, really and truly. Kansas put an amendment out. They had a couple of things put out. One of those things put out was whether or not they should require elections for Supreme State Supreme Court justices Kansas Supreme Court. Should they require elections to do it? And what did they determine? Nope, No, thanks don't need it. We don't need these elections. Sixty one point said, Nah, that's that's amazing. Why wouldn't you vote for Supreme Court justices? And you'll note where the vote totals come in is to peak in Wichita. So the more left cleaning areas believe that they're the population centers and they can just keep hand selecting their Supreme Court justices and therefore or never have any question regarding what the rest of the state may actually be interested in. They wanted by one hundred and.
Speaker 3: Fifty thousand votes. But this is the one that's the knockout.
Speaker 2: This is Missouri, and Missouri asked the question do you want to eliminate the income tax? So individual income tax makes up more than sixty percent of the state's general revenue. The question is do you want to change that around and eliminate the income tax? And they voted no eighty three point three percent. You look at the whole map. If you take a look at it, the whole map Missouri, the no votes were in an orange and the yes votes were in this.
Speaker 3: Like teal green. The whole thing is orange.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable, it's incredible. You look at it like that's crazy town. Every single county was a Only one county was ah no, but close, Nope, all of them, all the rest solid, solid nose.
Speaker 3: I'm blown away by that one.
Speaker 2: So there was a lot that happened, and we should be clear that the socialists didn't win everywhere. They lost, as I said, in the Missouri first, they lost in the Virginia second.
Speaker 3: Now remember they lost to Democrats. We're still talking about.
Speaker 2: People who you may not agree with politically, but they're not communists. And so one could argue that this is a pushback against what the DSSAY is doing. The problem with that argument is that one thinks that pushback means that the other side feels it or changes.
Speaker 3: DSA isn't going to change anything. They're not going to change a thing.
Speaker 2: Even if they had lost to Haley Stevens in Michigan, they would not have changed the thing.
Speaker 3: But they didn't. They got their prize, and their prize was Abdullah El Sayed into this race.
Speaker 4: It is time for the group chat and there is so much to talk about today. It seems we do have a winner in the Democratic Party's biggest and most expensive primary of this summer. We can now officially report that Abdul al Sayed has won the Democratic primary for the US Senate in Michigan. We just heard from El Sayed's campaign that Stevens called him to officially concede.
Speaker 2: Now she was down by a percent. She could have, I guess challenged it, but Selavi. Nothing changes where these communists are. Nothing's going to change their presentation, absolutely nothing. They believe that this is their moment and they are not going to not take their moment. If they should lose, they keep going. If they win, they keep going. And where do they keep going, Well, they keep moving further and further and further left to they get their goals, and when they get their goals, just like Alinsky taught, right, once you have a tactic that works and you get the thing that you want, you actually have to go do the thing. Well, then they'll move further and further to the left. And since these are people who believe in the permanent revolution, there will be another group that says you're not left enough. That's how this goes. That's how this works. That's where they are at. So win or lose. They were not about to change a thing. They weren't going to change anything. They are not interested what happens in the election in Michigan.
Speaker 3: Worthy question. Let's start with the basics. What we know to be true. We know that the party is split.
Speaker 2: We know that when we take a look at the Michigan results, we see forty eight point four to eight percent for l SA ED and forty seven point five to one percent for Stevens, a difference, as I said of oh, actually, actually I think it's thirteen thousand, nine hundred and eighty eight votes, not fourteen thousand.
Speaker 3: Let's call fourteen thousand votes.
Speaker 2: That means that the Democrat Party, the likely voter, is split. One could argue that that is not the totality of voters in a general election. General election will bring out more people. One could argue such a thing. But amongst the Democrats who are voting right now, they are split. Ask yourself about the Stevens voter for what reason did they vote for Stevens. Some of them voted for Haley Stevens because Haley Stevens is a woman. Of course, I don't think anybody questions this, would you what a foolhardy thing to question. Of course people vote that way. They voted for her because she's a woman. There are people who voted for her because they didn't like Abdua al Said's policies. Some of those people would be Jewish voters who didn't want a guy who was screaming and yelling about APAC Like somehow it makes sense. The anti APAX stuff is amongst the stupidest stuff out there. It's just ridiculous. It is regurgitated Pavlovian nonsense. So everybody knows that they're all in the same group. Nobody wants to be seen not saying something bad about APAK. There are people who are like, no, this is just dumb, and for religious reasons and other reasons. I'm not voting for Abdulsi ed right, not doing that. Some people didn't want to vote for a guy who's clearly uh an Islamist.
Speaker 3: They didn't want to be around that. By the way, quick thing back to APAK. I guess if LSIED wins. APAC doesn't determine elections, right, They don't determine the outcome of elections. They already lost.
Speaker 2: And Representative Ocosia Cortes Kimona convention, bitch all she wants.
Speaker 3: They lost.
Speaker 2: They put the money into Haley Stevens and they lost. They don't control elections. You have improven or wrong? Please sit down, would you?
Speaker 3: Hey? At least that argument? Sit down? Could you do that? So there could be a serious number of reasons or multiplicity of reasons the people don't vote for el say it, that's in a primary. What happens in a general when you're going up against the Republican rogers? What happens in this moment? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do those people hold their nose and say, yeah, sure he's a communist, and yeah sure he has a thing for the Islamists, and yeah sure he's supported by the DSA. But Trump bad so I have to vote for him. Do they say, I'm not gonna tell.
Speaker 3: A soul what I'm doing. I'm gonna walk into the voting booth and I'm voting for that Republican and then I'm gonna take.
Speaker 2: A shower with Brillow. But that's the way it happen to be because that guy can't.
Speaker 3: Be in office. Or do they say, you know what election Day, No, I'm not gonna have any part of this. I'm just gonna Netflix and Hill.
Speaker 2: Now I know what Netflix and Chill means, and maybe they'll do that, or maybe they're just gonna sit on the couch and watch Netflix.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You understand, Producer Landing, and Netflix and Chill means more than Netflix and show.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Correct, you understand that, right, Producer Landing? Yes, correct? Yeah, Okay, that's correct. That's accurate. When the kids say they're going to Netflix and Hill, they're not alone. I'm just you gotta know.
Speaker 2: They're just gonna sit there and they're gonna binge watch the Bear for the seventh time and forget that election day ever happens. They're gonna hold their nose. They're gonna secretly vote for the Republican or they're going to do nothing. Two out of the three of those responses are re bad for Abdul Sayet and the Democrats, really bad because there are also other elections going on in Michigan. You've got congressional stuff, You've got a governor's you have a governor's race.
Speaker 3: Going on, You've got other things.
Speaker 2: And now you've got a guy on the ticket that can depress Democrat turnout. Okay, now we got ourselves a story. Now we've got something to watch. I don't know about you.
Speaker 3: I got a lot of bourbon. I got I there's you want me to I'll grab any bottle.
Speaker 2: We are gonna election day, We're gonna pour ourselves a drink, and we're gonna watch this.
Speaker 3: I could be wrong, absolutely, but if I'm looking.
Speaker 2: At the data right now, which I am, two of the three possibilities are not only very bad for abduel's very bad for Democrats in Michigan. And trust me when I say Republicans have all the power to screw this up in ways you cannot possibly comprehend. I'm Tony Katz, and this is Tony Katz today