Speaker 1: The Frames per Second Podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome everybody to a new episode of The Frames per Second Podcast. My name is Kennedy, and Jorman on the show is Mike, Spike and Rod. We are here to discuss the Ringers one hundred best Performances of the twenty first century. They had recently compiled this list this movies by the way, and so yes, one undred and one actually best movie performance of the twenty first century according to them as Capital A Acting.
Speaker 1: So this is what they got in their criteria. Is kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: So they said that they had one rule and that only one performance per actor on the final list.
Speaker 3: So I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 2: Yep, if you're on the list, you can't be on there again for any other role, so you can only be on there once.
Speaker 1: Here's something else, Yeah, here's something else interesting.
Speaker 2: Rock the most nominated roles for the one hundred and one. I guess it was who was up there, like, yeah, yeah, you already know, tied with Phillip Seymour Hoffmann at eight. It got nominated for eight times.
Speaker 3: Rock the one know that the guy that only plays himself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he nominated himself eight times. Yeah, it makes sense. You're gonna tell me.
Speaker 2: Leo sits Uh, Joaquin Phoenix five, Michelle Williams five, Kate Blanchett four. These are the fours, Kate Blanchet, Damiel d Lee, Lewis, Kirsten Duntz, Christ and Stewart, Mark Rufflo Till the Swin and then the rest are threes.
Speaker 1: So three nominations.
Speaker 2: So we have George Clooney, Amy Adams, Brad Pitt, Colin Farrell, Jay Gillenhall, Michael b Jordan, Michael Fastbender, Nicole Kitman, Rachel Weiss, Robert de Niro, Ryan Goslin, Sandra Uhler, Scarlett Johansson, Song Congo, Vola Davis, Wim Defolk, and I cannot say this. The last name is Ronan. The first name is say or say okay as what we got.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 2: So the wins and nominations in the top one hundred, they have a chart here, so twenty nine nominations, thirteen wins and fifty nine others. And for them, the period that had that landed on here the most was from twenty sixteen to twenty nineteen. So they were saying that it is not a lot of nostalgia. So it's so yeah. So twenty sixteen and seventeen had eight performances on the list, and the next Tires was from two thousand and twenty nineteen, so with seven.
Speaker 5: So yeah, bro, whataterhill is Kevin Gardner on here? And of all the actors that could be on here? But that's your movie, that's my movie. Because I forgot he was in the damn. I think he just played himself, as I said, Kevin Gardner asked himself, I think.
Speaker 6: Lebron was a better actor in No Lemaric got a comedy, don't what's the comedy of Lebron? Is it called train records something that? Yeah, yeah, I know what you're talking about. He was, he was actually actually Okay, some of these picks.
Speaker 4: Are ridiculous, Like we don't have to go through the whole list obviously, right, But Ryan Gosling is Canon Barbie I.
Speaker 1: Was with them.
Speaker 4: That seriously counts as like an amazing it was. It should have just the Driver, like the Driver exactly. Like I feel like that's kind of what put him on the map, is being like a really interesting actor.
Speaker 3: But Ken and.
Speaker 4: Barbie really over Driver exactly. Yeah, that was the joint, Yeah, or Baby Driver, different movie Driver, The Driver.
Speaker 3: The Drivers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I even think that he was better in Blake Runner twenty forty nine than he wasn't as Ken in Barbie.
Speaker 3: But I thought that was a weird, a weird pick. It's interesting. But when we get to these top ten, which we will, this was very interesting. I thought zach Efron and this Iron Claw was good because I didn't even know that was him.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting When I was going through this and I saw that I didn't even though I didn't like the movie, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Disagree with him being on the list.
Speaker 2: You know, in terms of the performers, I was like, Okay, the perform was was worth recognizing.
Speaker 3: He was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: With Ben Flag Gone Girl, I thought I thought he was pretty good on that.
Speaker 1: Best performance in Note, I was surprised.
Speaker 3: I was surprised that was there. I think they well, there's a there's a couple that are like that that I think are a little a little odd. I ain't seen. No, I don't know if you would like it or not.
Speaker 4: I didn't think it just didn't seem like a movie that would make sense to even stick on this list because none of the performances in that movie were just like jaw dropping to me, it was just a great movie.
Speaker 3: That's what I heard.
Speaker 4: But some of these makes sense, like Robert Pattinson in Good Time that fits James Franco.
Speaker 3: And spring Breakers just perfect. Yeah, that fits this, Robert Narrow kills the Fly Moon.
Speaker 5: Is that why all the fucking naral movies you could have picked?
Speaker 4: Because his performance in that was stellar. Even if you don't like the movies, it was dual was playing to people. No, not that not that was born as the movie that had the long movie that people didn't really like. But his performance itself was really good. Review I wasn't there, think y'all did review it. I like that movie, but I thought I thought his performance was really good, so it made sense.
Speaker 1: I remember I think The Departed.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, yeah, who they do for the Departed? Mark Mark Walbert. Now some of these movies I haven't seen. So if y'all see something that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I'm going through it.
Speaker 5: Because because Jake Gillenholme and Nightcrawler, I feel like he had a better performances. Uh, Donny Dark Dark, I feel like that was a good perform I disagree a little bit.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Do you think you like him better than Nightcrawler.
Speaker 4: I think both those movies are a one movies though, so I'm not I disagree, but it's not like I think you're wrong.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I think both.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, but a few of these may be very happy, which I know nobody has seen this.
Speaker 3: I wish y'all had b York and Dancer in the Dark.
Speaker 4: She's a singer, right, yes, but she she did one the acting performance with Lars von Trier and her performance was fucking incredible, and then she refused to any any more movies because that was so traumatic working with Lars von Trier.
Speaker 3: She did it. She only did like a small part in what's the movie The Night Men? What was it? The no No No?
Speaker 4: It was like the I think Michael Fastbender was in it. It was a no fuck.
Speaker 3: He was like a Knight or whatever. It had the Girl from the Witch. I'll find it, That's what I'm saying. It wasn't the Green Knight. What you're talking about? The Girl from the Witch wasn't Girls Girls?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That that is her best performance, Like she can't It's like she can't top it. Anything that she's done after that. It seems like it's trying to be trying to be that.
Speaker 3: So that's absolutely her best performance. Yeah yeah. Do y'all think Lighte houses wanting the best movie performance?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think his performance was incredible in that. But I don't think it's his best performance.
Speaker 3: But he's just always good. Yeah. I do like the Florence pick with Midmar I do too. That's a really good pick for her. That's that's really made me a fan of her for real.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised that deal Roy Lindo picked. I would put him from Centers on here. He ain't here for the fire.
Speaker 3: He needs to be in there for the fire.
Speaker 1: You'll like it. I think you gotta watch that. Definitely watch that, bro.
Speaker 3: He fucking that was.
Speaker 4: Surprising that fire Bloods were surprised. I didn't know I was gonna like it as much as it did The Northman.
Speaker 3: Remember that movie. Yeah, that's what I was trying to weird robson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, weird ass accent. But yeah, anyway, that was That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: Tom cast Away Yeah yeah, But was he better in that than Philadelphia or or.
Speaker 3: Forrest Gump?
Speaker 1: Hm?
Speaker 3: I probably would yeah, but was at this? Was that the twenty first century? What's the Forrest Gump the nineties.
Speaker 1: Two thousands, and it started in two thousands.
Speaker 4: Right, I think Forrest Gump was the nineties probably, I think, yeah, yeah, I gotta be gotta be the nineties.
Speaker 5: That's I'm not I'm not positive twenty five years ago Forrest Gump.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nineties, in nineteen ninety four, it's late came out damn. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all are because y'all finally came out this Jenna.
Speaker 1: Else. They put Michael B. Jordan on here this early for sinners.
Speaker 3: I think it's recency biased.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 3: But he did play two roles. He did play. He was great. Yeah, he was great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you could have put fruit fill station or the wire what's the other played his creed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm surprised Will Ferrell is Ron Burgandy wouldn't higher. I don't know what that is. Higher. You think that's his best performance, probably his best performance. I like him and the brothers too, like the Step brothers. I like him.
Speaker 6: He still go out dressed up as Ron getting whole podcast.
Speaker 5: Okay, so that's why they. I like the Jim Carrey pick. Yeah, I think that's probably his best before.
Speaker 3: That had to go in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought Michelle Yo from Crouching Tiger Hitting Dragon was a it was a good pick, but I think she was better.
Speaker 3: And uh, what is wrong with me today? Remembering ship?
Speaker 4: What's the movie? It was then a twenty four movie. It was really fucking weird everything everywhere, all whatever. I think she was better than that.
Speaker 3: Personally.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised and maybe I haven't seen it yet. Did Jeremy Rennert know?
Speaker 3: Here is he? Yeah? God, you don't like the town. I keep forgetting he was in the town. He was great. He was in the town, man, that's what started.
Speaker 1: You're right, Oh that's how you biggest fan.
Speaker 4: I just think about him as he's hawky of me. Ain't talking about the motherfucker.
Speaker 3: He's hawk eye. I don't good what he's doing. Oh, you ain't watched the TV show? The town is a TV show?
Speaker 6: Now, Jeremy reynand starts the head, what's the TV show called Mayor of Kingstown? M m oh, well you've you've seen Mayor of Eastern.
Speaker 3: I was about to say I saw that ship. I'm aye being in that two different shows.
Speaker 6: This one that's the one, yeah, okay, this one, yeah, okay, I'm gonn add that to the list.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad they put my boy Forrest Whitaker on there ya go stop sleeping on the King Scott, King of Scotland.
Speaker 6: He did a good job on a Godfather to watch that, and he did a good job on the He's in a mini series that's on m g M plus. He did a he I don't know what a mag lept on like. They're playing like a mag of jill. Really, yes, crazy, I'm sure he kills it. He's so good man.
Speaker 4: Adam Driving in that movie Patterson. You see that movie Patterson with the bear.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, I don't think a bear is in that No, Patterson with Adam Driver. He's a bus driver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm thinking of what's that little bear with a yellow jacket?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's Patterson. Now this Patterson, Patterson, the boy from Old Boy made it on here. I love it. I love it.
Speaker 4: That is well deserved, well fucking deserved from what old boy from Old Boy A good one, not the Spike Lee one, but the fact they put old boy that played fucking Gollum.
Speaker 3: That's kind of that. Come on, really, that's kind of corny. And you put him so high.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't. I didn't get that.
Speaker 3: I like Nally Portman in Black Swan. I thought that was a really pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he JK Simmons and Whiplash Facts.
Speaker 3: That's really good. That's a good pick.
Speaker 4: I love you Robert Pattison in Good Time. Did anybody say that, like Mike, that's when you said, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised John Raley, even though I think he's a good actor, that he made this list.
Speaker 3: Who is that the dude from step Bulls.
Speaker 4: I've never seen Step Brothers more familiar with him, Dewey Cox.
Speaker 3: I ain't never nothing about no damn Dewey Cox. I'm surprised just made the list, even though he I think he is good. Can you say something about Timothy and call me by your name?
Speaker 4: I did see that, Timothy Challa Man, call me by your name. I didn't watch your review yet, but I hope hopefully liked it or else. I don't know how I can talk to you after this, but yeah, Timothy Shalla May was was fucking fantastic in that movie. For that to be like an almost breakout role and for her to be a spoiler alert kind of a queer man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was very impressive.
Speaker 1: He Adelaide Lupeter from US.
Speaker 3: I thought that was an odd pick.
Speaker 4: She I mean, I love that movie. I love her as an actor, But was is that the one for her?
Speaker 3: She got? She got? I think, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the one for her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ship, You're right. Everything I see her and she's great.
Speaker 3: So you have to give a lot of credit for playing like two roles the multi rolls.
Speaker 2: The funny thing is it was it was on Netflix and it was leaving soon. So I sometimes when it was if they're in my list, try to go to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it was, but I started, but I didn't finish. But I actually owned the movie.
Speaker 2: So last night when I was working on the stuff for today, I put it on and I was watching it.
Speaker 1: And so when I was going.
Speaker 2: Through this list and the movie was on, and I was going through the list, and I got to her, and now I was like, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: Check checks out. That checks out. She was crazy in that movie.
Speaker 6: She did.
Speaker 3: Anybody Americans like Christian Bale, No, I didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at least this Charlie pick is wrong. It's not monster No, that's what I'm just man. Max Oh, that's crazy. That's what they made that one. Do you remember they made that one of the.
Speaker 3: Time her performed when did when did Monster?
Speaker 4: It might be out of the top, No, exactly, No, she fucking killed Foster.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: One of my all time favorite movies is on here twice in the Mood for Love, which you you slugs won't watch because it's fucking subtitle and it's a love story. But it's one of the greatest films ever made. But both leading actors, the leading actor and the leading actress are on this list. What is it called love that in the Mood for Love? It's it's a one car watch film. Yeah, it's Tom Cruise not on this list. Mm hmm, you should be honest, Tom Cruise. Tom Cruise is a late actor, but he hasn't done anything like Collateral?
Speaker 3: Was that on? Was that within the last jae? That's not the one I want to pick. What I would have picked, Uh, Vanilla S Guy.
Speaker 4: But I want to I want to pick it was like a weird sex movie out of the Yeah, probably Vanilla s Guy is probably probably is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I can't remember when Collateral came out. Yeah, Matt damn't hear you? What has he done lately?
Speaker 5: Listen, Matt Damon, Yeah, you're talking about the Marshall. Maybe that would have been it. Marsh would have been good because people really like him. Yeah, but y'all said Russell Carr, what's he on here for? It's like beautiful mind though, that's him?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was good. I think I'm pre two thousand, Yeah, definitely probably. Yeah, Beautiful mon was really good though. I like how they added that woman from Gone Girl.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, that's all that because.
Speaker 3: I believe every fucking s crazy ass white woman did Gene Hackman Royal Balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, they got a dame on here from which movie Tony.
Speaker 3: Collect from Hereditary? I think that was a really good pick. And these are hot pits, I think now me scroll up all the Davis and Fences. They picked a fucking mean picture of her. That's the best scene of the movie. She did that, though.
Speaker 5: I think you about Tom Cruiser because they got Brad Pitt on here. Yeah, Brad Pitt's a better actor from the Tom Cruise I think, I think so. But what could Tom Cruise be on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: They but Moneyball they had for Brad Pitt. I ain't never They said he did a good performance in that, but he did feel like.
Speaker 3: Money what movie?
Speaker 1: I see it?
Speaker 6: But you never can plus play on it. It's like very it's a numbers analytics movie. They talking about basics. It's good he carried the movie single handed, honesty.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Leo for Wolf of Wall Street, Herschelo from like Hoof for Wolf of Wall Street. Leo di Caprio is not.
Speaker 1: The one man he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's that's the one. He got so many though he does, he's never six.
Speaker 1: Times nominated nominated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, Yeah you saw cursing Dun's from Melancholia.
Speaker 1: Hell, yes, that's the Oh my god? Yes, nine is wauquing Phoenix.
Speaker 3: I don't think i've seen the mat Oh wait, is the Master? Another one car Wie film? Am I think of a different movie? What's the Master?
Speaker 1: I haven't ever seen the movies? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Never mind, we're going to the top teen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, those were ten and nine that.
Speaker 5: You are been at all with the snod that that's that's the picture for y'all to do. All right, we get to we get to.
Speaker 1: Jesse Eisenberg as Mark Sucking Berg.
Speaker 3: That's that's good. That's solid top solid facts. Denzel Denzil.
Speaker 2: I've only watched half of that movie of Training Day or Social Network, Social Network.
Speaker 3: I don't really think. I don't think it's a great movie, but I think he was really good as Mark.
Speaker 1: It's good. I love it. But there's one. Yeah, there's always one, yeah, Denzel, Yeah, Training Day, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's the one.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I think that. Yeah, that's the wrong.
Speaker 6: But I think it should be higher, probably over but I don't know what I because I think that one should be higher.
Speaker 4: Actually really that's I don't know that should be higher when when you look at the five through one, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Because he's number one bro my book, that was the number one, so that should be the number one.
Speaker 3: Norm cool in no country for me. Oh yeah he killed he did kill that ship. I think Top five is fine. Kate Blanchett, Yeah, this one, but she.
Speaker 1: Was good in it, I know. But top four she was good.
Speaker 3: For man, that's top five all right, Yeah, I don't know. I don't know about that one.
Speaker 1: Oh the Master has two people here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, clearly I need to watch it. It's not Yeah, I need to see it. You gotta watch that because I like Phillips more Hawton too, and.
Speaker 2: Even though I know people tall Hollywood and Phillips, uh, Seymour Hoffman was third, Kate Blanchett, it was four w tar Phillips, Seymour Hoffman was the master.
Speaker 1: And then you have Daniel day Lewis at two with There Will be Blood.
Speaker 6: I respect the performance, but the movie is different. So I think he did do a good job.
Speaker 3: Yeah he was killed whatever that person is like, yeah, he yeah, I believed it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, I guess.
Speaker 3: I guess I need watched that movie again because it did not.
Speaker 1: Do it for me. Didn't do it for me, not me. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then Naoma Wats for mulland Dry and I'm probably the only one that that this made smile, but I cannot believe they did it. I cannot believe they did it.
Speaker 1: There you said they got it right? Oh yeah, So you gotta watch this.
Speaker 4: I don't think you'll like it. It's a David Lynch film. It's probably one of my it's probably my second favorite David Lynch film. Is what put me on to Naomi Watts. I do think that she was absolutely fucking amazing in that movie.
Speaker 1: But you know, I.
Speaker 3: Think I remember hating it. That's why I think I can see because it don't make Yeah, yeah, I think I like I think Animal Brown.
Speaker 6: He was telling me he loved it and I should check it out, and then I watched this bullshit.
Speaker 3: It'd be a surprise.
Speaker 4: The Holland Drive is definitely an incredible film, and she was so good. But it's one of those movies that you know, if you want to understand the plot, you can't watch it because David Lynch doesn't give you anything as far as the plot goes. But it's an artistic masterpiece. And her acting was just so good, so fucking good. So yeah, that ship being number one, I was very, very very surprised.
Speaker 1: The Ringers they're they're kind of a platform like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but number one is surprising a movie that if you know, you know, it's not a movie that a lot of people.
Speaker 1: It would surprise me from them though. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they kind of.
Speaker 3: They got my respect. I was not expecting. I wasn't expecting Chris Dunt from Melancolia. I wasn't in love for.
Speaker 4: Maggie that was in uh in the Move for Love. They got they got some really good picks on here. I wasn't expecting Tony Kle from Hereditary because she was amazing. So and yeah, they got two Lynch films, Lord Dern from Inland Empire, which a lot of people hate as far as his filmography.
Speaker 2: But I almost watched Hereditary when I saw it on here to remind you how good she is. Yeah, yeah, I have that one of my TV library.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she fucking killed it. Man, she's so good. That made me. That made me a fan of hers.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched that movie years, so it's been a minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hail pinman. But no, there's some movies out here that I've never heard of that I really feel like I need to go watch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna go too. I was thinking the same thing. I was like, That's why I asked Drive. I know you mentioned it before, so it's like, Okay, do I need to go watch this?
Speaker 4: I was trying to remember who I thought I had gotten you to watch in the Move for Love. I think it was Nay, Yeah, I think that watched it. She watched a couple of things you like House of Jack Built, she watched that. I didn't recommend that to her, and he did watch watch it because you say, I recommended her watching In the Move for Love and she I remember coming back saying she really liked it, and.
Speaker 2: I think it was an anime, right, or maybe she had already seen anime the Witch told her talking about In the Move for Love.
Speaker 1: It was anime.
Speaker 3: Perfect Blue. Yeah, perfect that was the one I was trying to get y'all to watch. I watched it. I thought we were trying to do it, and we were.
Speaker 1: We never got around to Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay, Yeah, yeah, Perfect Blue was incredible.
Speaker 3: But yeah, man, this is this is actually a really good list.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: I don't really have outside of Thurman. I don't really watch Kevin. Outside of those two, I don't really have any because people love those Because was it because you picked Kevin Gardinet? Did you even put Anam Sandler on here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What was he? Yes?
Speaker 3: Also he did have more Okay yeah? So yeah.
Speaker 5: And that's the other thing, like with all the movies you could have, you could have like if a movie was already on here, I should have.
Speaker 4: I feel like that should have been a rule too. You can only use the movie, really, nah, because of the movie is a chance? Well the movie is, aren't the ones that are winning. It's the performances I know, but like, so it makes sense to not put two of the same actor.
Speaker 3: But I don't agree with not putting two from the same.
Speaker 5: But you can find different best performances from different movies instead of using the same movie with two actors from.
Speaker 3: That from that movie, then how would it be their best performance?
Speaker 4: If they're trying to be honest, and if two actors best performances in the same movie, wouldn't it be dishonest to just be like, well, it's.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, why don't you just pick one of the best performances.
Speaker 4: From that movie, because it's not one hundred and one one of the best performances, it's one hundred and one best performances.
Speaker 3: I think the only one to cheat. I'm not. It's just like I grew other than about getting motherfucker out of here.
Speaker 4: I'm with you because I don't think you should be able to win if you just played yourself.
Speaker 3: And you don't even I don't think he did anything else. It's your only performance. It's not the best performance playing himself. Like, I ain't putting him on this list. I do got on here and he was writing on here. That's what he was just in.
Speaker 4: That was incredible where he was playing like the husband, he was dealing with the woman that lived across the street or whatever.
Speaker 1: He was the writer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's the name of the movie? His performance and that was fiction American American fiction. Yeah, he should be out here before Kevin Garnett.
Speaker 5: All right, but peoples to Chef you said what I like him as people People's what is it called People's or something.
Speaker 3: Like that, and uh Shaffer, he was like a gangster and Cheff.
Speaker 6: I know y'all fonded this movie. But I think the performance dude play in The Hangover that wrongs what's his name name?
Speaker 3: I forgot his name. I know you're talking about. Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 6: That should have been on here, and that came out of old Now, Like that's one of the best performances.
Speaker 1: I like the Hangover.
Speaker 3: Was that dude the name of himself?
Speaker 1: Off? He didn't. That's a really good.
Speaker 3: He acts like that now old boy from super Bad. That's good with a little fat dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Apparently he didn't a little.
Speaker 1: Anyway, man, We're gonna leave it there.
Speaker 2: Let us know if there's anybody that should be added, or if they should be taking anybody off.
Speaker 1: If you guys have seen the list, we got you guys. Next time we're out peace,