Speaker 1: The Frames per Second podcast, What's going on in Your Boy? Nick?
Speaker 2: I am here with I am Spike Lou of the on Deck TV show and another week in the books.
Speaker 1: How you doing? Man? What on? My brother? Mike? Seetail? Yo? What's going on? Kennethy? Hold on? And one half of the rights miss naturally n How you doing?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: I am good? I am good.
Speaker 2: We gotta talk about the Voice Sisters in an extended conversation eventually, and Ken, I know you're gonna start watching them. You're gonna start watching this shot soon. So about that?
Speaker 4: Hey when YouTube start talking about the show, because it makes me want to see what the hell y'all talking about? And then I get caught up in the mess bro every single time. I'm trying to tell.
Speaker 2: You your kid, if you think Apocalypse is bad at X Men ninety seven, Geneva and the Voice Systems is the word villain I've seen all year.
Speaker 1: But let's get back to the show we're talking about.
Speaker 2: I think Rob will be joined us towards the end or maybe halfway through this point, but you're now tuned it into the France for a second podcast, and in this episode, we are continuing on with our weekly recaps of the hit HBO original series coming from the Game of Thrones universe titled House the Dragon, with this recap being dedicated episode three or season three episode four titled Tumbleton.
Speaker 1: So let's get started. Overall thoughts, I'll start with you name.
Speaker 3: It was okay.
Speaker 5: This is probably my least favorite episode that I've seen this thus.
Speaker 3: Far, but it was still decent.
Speaker 1: What about Ulu? It was good. I think they do they they found their stripe.
Speaker 6: They were in a place now where even episodes like this, where they might put it last week or mildly interesting, they still a like trash even though nothing happens. I like the story that they build, and I like the characters and stuff now.
Speaker 1: So it was good, Mike, Yeah, it was all right. It was all right. I wasn't excited.
Speaker 7: A few interesting things happened, but for the most part it was it was fine.
Speaker 1: What about you Ken, I think when it was over, I was like, I didn't enjoy it.
Speaker 4: As much as the last episode, but I still think it was good. And my overall thought was they set up it feels like a lot of shit that could come back around, and that was the thing that I found the most intriguing about this episode.
Speaker 1: It was moving pieces on the board and man, this shit go down the way it could go down.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be it's gonna be really interesting to see how all our folks.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on that, ken, because I actually really liked this episode.
Speaker 2: I A, yeah, enjoy it for different reasons, but I think maybe closely as much as the last one, just because, Yeah, we were so focused on Ranier last episode.
Speaker 1: This episode kind of lets you know, like how everything else.
Speaker 2: Is moving, you know, even with you still getting a lot of Verner in this But how we ended it was on some It was some really interesting shit how we ended this episode.
Speaker 1: But I liked it a lot. And we start off.
Speaker 2: With the main character of this episode seeing Ormond High Tower and his army take over Tumbleton in an aggressive manner. Mike, what did you think about how we start off this episode with the High Tower Army and Tumbleton residents.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to remember, honestly, this one was kind of a blur to be to be to be honest with you, I'm trying to remember. So this is not the attempted great part.
Speaker 1: Not yet.
Speaker 2: Just learn the fact that they literally just came in.
Speaker 1: They did the same thing he said, Yeah, Lou.
Speaker 2: Said how he would take over places with a dragon.
Speaker 1: They did that without that, They were.
Speaker 7: Just walking through and being like, all right, three of you in this house, and I'll take this house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 7: I guess that dude just doesn't care if the people of the area are cool with what he's doing, clearly, and I guess we see that for sure by the.
Speaker 1: End of the episode.
Speaker 7: But no, I mean it was it's it was typical, felt like the US government, So it felt pretty pretty familiar.
Speaker 2: Lou, were you interested in seeing how Ormond was pretty much how he operates and how he runs the show, because I feel like before this episode we only got like snippets of him reacting to like just news and information, but like, now we see him cook.
Speaker 1: What did you think about, like how you operate?
Speaker 6: I like it, man, I think he's one of the more interesting characters in this season. Now as they start to dive into him more, they did it correctly, like giving you a glimpse, giving you a glimpse, and now we get this episode where he's the primary focus of it, and even you have Rianera talking to his cousin and she telling him stuff about him.
Speaker 1: So they kind of building this character out and he good.
Speaker 6: I think he good. He good for the Game of Thrones world. So I like them showing this. I like the interaction with the soldier, his play coming together all that.
Speaker 1: I think he's good. Nay already, Nick, he too pretty to a villain.
Speaker 7: No pretty ass white man make make the scariest villains.
Speaker 1: Oh true.
Speaker 7: And the second you see this motherfucker, he's too chiseled. He looks like a perfect Arian Nazi warrior. And when he got about that bath, Nick I was like, oh.
Speaker 8: Jesus, this is how you know they at the time they do a white villain, because they did this in the Boys. They just have him take a butt nicking bath and they just stand up with everybody looks like, nigga, I don't know you're looking at me.
Speaker 1: I ain't looking at you. A white man was dick like that? Nick best believe he's ready for war and showed it was in front of his wife. Was fatfall It was? It was?
Speaker 3: And he had a towel, had to nerd a white and his taste meself.
Speaker 6: He had a hand tail, he handto I ain't even have a full time nay I need they I was thinking about you.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about you in this scene because I liked how the wife what was his name, Lord Footley or something like that, wife like they said all the ship that I felt like you were saying he was.
Speaker 3: To a nigga who was niked in the bathtub. It's a different level of like no funks giving, bro.
Speaker 1: Nick, I was watching it. You know, we're watching together. I said, there's always a woman talking ship. This dude, he's trying to keep baring ship, just going.
Speaker 4: Reminded me of the Last Dragon something else we watch. We ain't gonna stand for this bullshit.
Speaker 1: And this because why should we.
Speaker 5: This nigga is vulnerable, naked in a bathtub, he's talking ship.
Speaker 3: I'm an equal to disrespect he was he was given.
Speaker 5: He was reminding me of what's his name, Bolton from House of from Game of Thrones.
Speaker 3: He's given me that kind.
Speaker 7: Of Oh, the one that got his dick chopped off dogs?
Speaker 9: Oh okay, the real crazy one.
Speaker 1: Mike.
Speaker 2: Why was you disagreeing with as far as like letting the wife talk.
Speaker 1: I did not. I didn't say that I'm gonna fall with some ship like that, you better move on, Nick trying to sound so sincere too, like he really mean, what are you doing? Nah? He an'tuinely want to know the answer. He was like, she don't need to be saying all that stuff that she's saying in front of him.
Speaker 7: I mean, she doesn't know. What I was shaking my head about is. I don't think he's vulnerable. If if a white man stand up like that with his dick just dangling in the wind, he got some ship up his sleeve, I'm not fucking with him. If I go to the wrong side of town and a neked ass man comes running up, I'm looking like, oh, he's he's naked, he can't fight. No, I'm gonna be like that motherfucker's crazy and he's probably got a blade or something.
Speaker 1: That dude is nuts and I don't know. Come on, you have to do it.
Speaker 2: You have to pull up people and be obvious with your PUDs.
Speaker 1: You did. Oh you said he was nuts. I couldn't mean that. But let's move it on real quick.
Speaker 2: Before we go to the next scene, Darren and Ormond's relationship, Ken, what were your thoughts on it at the beginning of this episode, Because this is the first time we see darn Yeah, Alison's youngest son. I think, well, this is the first time we see Darren like actually speaking and like where he's at right now since the last time we seen him. And we see Ormond like communicating with him and like like a mentee.
Speaker 4: He did, but it looked one sided and and Darren littles like like looks like it's like he's just terrified of this guy, you know, So he doesn't look at ease at all.
Speaker 1: In this whole situation.
Speaker 4: He's just kind of going along with, you know, with what he's proposing, whatever he's saying to do. So at first, you know, last episode, it seemed like he was there since he was a kid, had a chance to raise him. He was probably there willingly. Now it doesn't look like it. It looked like he's actually in a hostage situation. He's held against his will. He does not want to be there.
Speaker 1: He is kind of the hostage.
Speaker 6: When he sent them to be the thing when she sent them away, it wouldn't well, I guess it was willingly, but I think he looking at him as the last like air today line, so he really want to teach them. They ways versus the Targarian ways, and that's why he treating him like you do.
Speaker 1: I didn't see it as hostage.
Speaker 6: I've seen it as more so he look at him like a dad or something like that.
Speaker 1: That's how I look at so, like he's learning from him. Mm hmmm mm hmmm. Yeah, I disagree with it's giving.
Speaker 3: Its weird, really weird kind of Celia type situation. I don't like you.
Speaker 1: It's because it's because I how ormon looking.
Speaker 3: I don't like he's staying like he was right there in the bathtubs. Its just if I feel off.
Speaker 7: I didn't get Peto from I didn't get peto from him. But I definitely don't get that he's just trying to train the kid up so he can take over the throne and be a good ruler. I get that he's training him up and grooming him so he could actually be the person that's taken over the throne.
Speaker 1: I don't think this or what's his name.
Speaker 7: Name, I don't think that he gives two ships about this. He just wants him to be strong enough to take the throne so he can manipulate him and be the one running, the running the whole thing, just like.
Speaker 1: Just like auto ass. Was that his Yeah, I agree with that. I agree with that.
Speaker 7: Oh I thought you just thought that he was just trying to just rough him up so he would be a good leader.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no. I think he's looking at the kid like that's his key to power and he's trying to him in that sense. Yeah, like you you're Frona do some ship mm hm so yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What was you saying?
Speaker 5: Nay, No, I was asking was that was Otto his uncle? Is that the relationship there?
Speaker 2: That's his granddaddy. Ormond is his Uh, that's his uncle? I think, yeah, I think that's his uncle.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: As far as to lose one, I do think Darren, this is the closest of a father figure.
Speaker 1: I think he has so that's why he's listening to him.
Speaker 2: But can to your point, I do think it's gonna be that father so betrayal type of shit eventually. But Ormand is a is a he living up to that high tower like last name, like he reminds me of. He's an interesting version of like Otto, where he's younger, so obviously he's more ambitious and arrogant, but also he got some weird ass.
Speaker 1: Weaknesses that we're gonna get into later.
Speaker 2: We then go to h Turner and her punk ass council and she is still trying to figure out what Ormond is up to and how she could take him out. Uh Nay, what did you think about the black nurse getting a promotion?
Speaker 1: This is a rag.
Speaker 3: Crack bunch, bore. I mean, who else is gonna do it? And that's really what it's like.
Speaker 5: These are just the niggas that she could get one, and the one nigga that she wants is like, I'm out, I'm finna go fight. I ain't got time for y'all. Like it's blessed so hard. This is this is a sad, sorry bunch. The smartest person at the table is a woman of the night, like she doesn't been with you, Like her.
Speaker 3: Whole motives is just all excuse bless the.
Speaker 2: Heart, hey kid correcting her off as they said, you can't trust these holes either.
Speaker 3: Not that one, not that one.
Speaker 2: Damn uh Mike, what did you think about the council? And do you think it's getting better now that they got these dei hires?
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna ned. This is this is all she got it's pathetic.
Speaker 7: If she had fucking not done what she did to my boy last week, then she might have a better crew. Maybe Corlis would have stayed and said, okay, I can help, because you know, he's.
Speaker 1: Probably the only one there that can offer some maybe not.
Speaker 7: The only one, but one of the more tested and seasoned people there. And now he's leaving because you pulled some stupid ship. So now you got miss area.
Speaker 1: Yeah think so.
Speaker 7: And the black dude that he really ain't loyal to nobody, So she's fucked.
Speaker 1: She got nothing at this point. She's fucked.
Speaker 3: He's loyal to the throne. It just don't matter who's.
Speaker 1: In it, right. That's exactly my point.
Speaker 7: And the thing about it is, if this other crew shows up and he sees, oh they're probably gonna win, that Negro is gonna bounce. I don't trust him one single solitary bit. But I guess that goes from Assaria too.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Now, he can't go nowhere. He's confined to that. He's the master of that castle. So whoever in charge, he gotta work for them.
Speaker 7: It's just I respect your virginity, Spike, but no.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna use that on you. That's not that time Star Wars. I'm definitely gonna use it. No, I'm just saying he's gonna go hide. He's not.
Speaker 7: I mean, I know he's not a fighter, but he he's I don't think he's got any like loyalty to anything other than like you said at the castle. So if she's gonna lose, he's like, all right, cool, if these other people are gonna come in, all right cool. So I don't think she should have him on the council because he had no he has no reason to guide her.
Speaker 1: To win, right, Yeah, that's the problem.
Speaker 6: He got general knowledge though, That's the reason why he gonna be on the council, because he talked to the other Masons and they know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Right when she told him, right, hey, this place.
Speaker 6: Is here, you should do this, Like just the general knowledge, I think he should be there. Who else she gonna get, like you said, I like how Callers was.
Speaker 1: Like, bro, who all gonna be there? I ain't. I ain't like, I ain't nobody there Here'll think I'm coming to this ship, you know who I am? Like for real?
Speaker 6: But uh yeah, her her counsel is weak, I think, adding the other dude that we talked about last week, that's gonna be interesting. It's the coin guy I like the black Mates to do. And reference to what y'all said, I think he is going to be a good help to her and I think call his son when we.
Speaker 1: Get there too. With part of the council, he gonna be good help to her.
Speaker 2: Well, Ken due to the piss poor performance of the council were now I got to go back to the old faithful the o g again.
Speaker 1: Get inside on what's going on what she can do.
Speaker 2: What do you think about her constantly going to Alison for guidance, like literally keeping her prisoner.
Speaker 1: Just to use her.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, they're just having sleepovers seem like all the time. But she's all she got, Like she knows stuff that happens there and she's a resource, and that's why she keeps.
Speaker 1: Going to her.
Speaker 4: Actually, I was looking forward to some of the things that Allison may have to share with her, you know, when they have a taught because these other guys, they definitely are a rag tag bunch for sure. So yeah, it's interesting now seeing like what they what she has to offer.
Speaker 1: When it comes to advice, Mike.
Speaker 2: Do you think she's fooling herself in the thinking that as far as Ranier into thinking that she can regain her trust in Allison again. Because I feel like these conversations, for as much as she's going towards her, like she's building more of an affection towards her, and she's literally listening to like everything she says. I feel like she's she's trying to rebuild that friendship with her in a weird way.
Speaker 1: I'm and maybe you caught something I didn't catch, Nick. I didn't get that. All I got was I'm using you.
Speaker 7: I didn't really get that they were friends or that she's trying to rebuild the friendship.
Speaker 1: I'm just getting I don't have anybody.
Speaker 7: Else to ask these questions, so I'm gonna hope that you're going to tell me the truth. I'm going to use you until there's nothing to use anymore. I honestly think at this point Vernera had to kill Allison in order to gain or maintain the throne, she would kill her in a heartbeat.
Speaker 1: I don't think she gives two fucks about Alison. Well.
Speaker 2: The reason why I bring that up is because she said she's like you know, I wasn't gonna I wasn't I was gonna spare Darren, right like she said it at the end, And I felt like she was saying that, like listen, but like homegirl, like I wasn't gonna kill your son.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna send them away, you know what I mean? Like I mean, she did, I believe until then in the last episode.
Speaker 7: I think she would have spared him if there was no like conflict with it. But if there was a situation where she realized, like, Okay, if I don't kill this motherfucker, he's a direct threat to what I'm trying to do, Yeah, she would have to kill him, just like she had to kill all those punk ass I think, if anything, I think, what's his face? I always get dude's name mixed up? What's the other guy with the dragon? The blonde dude that the jacking everybody out, Damon Damon, Damon Damon would make her kill him. There's no he would kill him or he would kill him exactly exactly. So I think she's just saying shit at this point. But when it comes down to it, she's gonna have to start making hard decisions, and that would be one of them.
Speaker 6: I think she's just saying it because that's to your earlier point, that's how she got I don't think she would kill her because she don't have any other counsel other than Alison. Alison giving her the best advice at this point before I call his son get there, but he given her the best of I mean, Allison has given her the best advice. Every time she's went to her, she's gotten information from her, she's used it to do something, or she's getting new information that she didn't know before and.
Speaker 1: Using it to do something. So yeah, Alison is like she need Alison at this point.
Speaker 7: But you think if it came down to either I got to kill Allison or I'm going to lose what I've gained at this point, you think she should kill her.
Speaker 6: She'll kill her if if this cause her losing the throne, Yes, she'll kill her. I'm surprised she was It would be a last resort. I think it'd be a last resort. She would try everything that she could not to do it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now I was going on to well, not just about Alison's life, but Darren's life.
Speaker 1: What do you think about Allison's reasons for sending.
Speaker 2: Darren away when she was, I guess, kind of doing her own confessional to Brenier.
Speaker 5: I thought it was honest, and I think we I feel like we'd said this before, like that was probably like the best moment of mother and to get him the hell away, and her acknowledging that and acknowledging her piss for mother skills.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 5: I think I feel differently about this, this relationship between the two of them than y'all. Like I don't necessarily think that she's trying to rekindle a friendship. I just think the friendship is naturally there, and I like the layers that they have because is although there is this complicated pass between the two of them, Raniera is kind of doing the same thing that everybody, all the other men have done with Alison, which is just use her as a pawn, to think, to get to a higher position and to solidify their position in the throne.
Speaker 3: So I think it's interesting that because I do.
Speaker 5: Feel like Raniera has some care for her, which is why, and I think they have care for each other, which is why Alison does do a little like confiding in her and acknowledging what her situation is, and you know the fact that, yeah, that's probably the best thing I could have done was send him, send him away. So yeah, I think it just proved that there is still naturally a friendship between the two of them. And I don't think she would kill her. I think that she might do like she did with the Base the Sun and figure out a way to like send her off or something without having to actually kill her.
Speaker 2: One another question for you, Nay, And I'm glad you brought off your perspective on their relationship because Allison then at the end gives her a big I guess, I guess secret about Ormond and one of his weaknesses.
Speaker 1: What did you think about this? About his weakness?
Speaker 10: It's weird as hell, Like you have a really sensitive nose, like I don't.
Speaker 3: You can't take smells.
Speaker 5: Which might be Bobby with Babon in the middle of the thing because he can't stand the stink. I don't know, but I think it's one of those weird things that could potentially somehow benefit Raniera in the end, like to have this like kryptonite of his sense of smell.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, now you think about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you want to say this little but like maybe that's how she gets him out of the area, like she just throws some stink bombs.
Speaker 6: Friend, Just now, I think that was a good line in the sense of they doing a Game of Thrones thing like hold or like when you watching Game of Thrones, you look a little stuff like that, because even earlier we talked about him doing the little scent thing and we didn't know why he did it, And they've been playing this out over a couple of episodes now, so I think one million percent it's gonna come into place some kind of way, even with the bath, like you said, they had the incense burning behind him, like it's his nose is so sensitive as to where something's gonna happen from this.
Speaker 1: Later on, so we got a two pen sam General say something gonna.
Speaker 6: Happen from it. They emphasizing like on it too much.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll see how they do that. We didn't see.
Speaker 2: Lord Corlis is still upset about Rani's decision to not legitimates his kids, so he got to go off can and fight something because he can't.
Speaker 1: Beat up the queen.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: Where were your thoughts on Alan's unexpected promotion.
Speaker 4: It just made what she had even worse because he don't know what the hell he's doing, and he don't even want the job. You know, he wanted to go with his daddy. He just got him. He just got his daddy's lady running off again.
Speaker 1: His daddy's serving the country. What you okay? If he's gonna make some more bastards, that's what he's about to come back with. Three four more of these.
Speaker 4: One of these work, like legitimate is one of these. They're young enough, but but yeah, he hot man, He's still mad. Carlos is still mad, and he don't want to even be around. He don't want to look at it. He don't want to spell her. He don't want anything to do with Renera and Queans Landon. So he just gonnae it up and leave before he does say something.
Speaker 1: He rapped. That's a smart man, lud.
Speaker 2: I think you said and you said this like you think that Alan is going to be He may actually be good for the job, he may actually step up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think the Corley's position in this is like, all right, you don't want to legitimize him, then let me give him my seat doing doing some nigga shit, Like, he can't do that.
Speaker 1: Probably he can't just be like.
Speaker 6: You just go sit in for me, but he did it anyway, and I'm hope I'm thinking that he hopes that that gets his son closer to her in there, because he views him as kind of smart. Maybe he'll give us some good advice and then maybe she's more likely to be like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will give him the last.
Speaker 6: Name that she wanted to or whatever, because I mean, he made a couple of suggestions to her during this episode, even when he was like in the physical vicinity of her about the rats and shit. So I think that he thinks that this is a power move his son. Mike, you mean to tell me no one a thought to getting cats?
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 7: I'm just I'm just looking at it, like, of course the broke ass Negro is gonna know how to get rid of rats.
Speaker 1: That's not like some kind of like deep knowledge type ship.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to remember what Alan said that was like value the carry out raps and cats.
Speaker 1: Small stuff like this is a small stuff. Man, your chair up by.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I don't know, y'all.
Speaker 7: I kind of wonder if Corlis is setting him up for failure because he knows he don't know what the fuck he's doing. So I'm I'm fuzzy on what Corlis is doing right now. I don't know if he's doing this to help his son get closer to Ranera, or if he's like, oh, you know, you came over here to deliver the message, so you go fucking deal with it.
Speaker 1: I'm not dealing with I'm leaving.
Speaker 7: Or if he's like, Okay, you think I'm not fucking useful, Okay, you don't fucking talked to my dumb.
Speaker 1: Ass son that don't know Ship about nothing except for Rats. It was something else. I think he did this episode. I can't remember what it was.
Speaker 7: It was like, it was cool, But I don't think he's I don't think he's shown anything that I can remember at least that makes me think.
Speaker 1: That he's good for this job. It was applying so he got his CDL license.
Speaker 3: You know Rats.
Speaker 1: It's been implied that he's a good leader and stuff.
Speaker 6: Though that's the whole reason that callers in the truck. But I mean, it's better than word ran Ner got ship. She may is working the best truck dripping you your dude, and.
Speaker 1: That ain't saying much, little man.
Speaker 6: That's what Carlers is telling me, Like, man, I don't need this rag tail.
Speaker 1: I'm a boss. I ain't been sitting here with y'all like I don't sit my son in there. He tried trucks. I talked to him. Maybe he can help you all out. Now, you gotta faith in Alan.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't have no faith in him. He's way out of his league. That's why he and he know he out of his league. So he's just sitting there quiet like like you do with you and in the rooms and intimidate you. He's just gonna sit down and shut up and tell on the side, maybe get some cats. And I think Corlis is fucked up for it was some nigga ship that he did. He don't feel like dealing with it. And then he trying to suspend it like he's doing something for you. Look, if I can't give you my name, the least I can do is give you an opportunity.
Speaker 3: Nigga opportunity to do. But I can't to look stupid.
Speaker 6: It's so messed up, showing queen queensbody.
Speaker 1: I can't name.
Speaker 5: Hustle ass line like, look, I'm gonna give you a spot right here by the by the main.
Speaker 3: Bitch you at you got an opportunity to get in here.
Speaker 6: You got any of my blood and you slick like I am if you you got any of my blood in you, and you slick, and you can talk like I can't.
Speaker 1: Man in this room talk talk like Corlis shows like he knows what he's doing. He's action. I'm with nay on this.
Speaker 7: He sent that fool in there to sit right next to the woman that won't even give him a fucking name and talk, give her some advice that's dirtiest, and then I'm gonna leave.
Speaker 5: And then here's the thing. If he does actually cite something of some value and he does get some sort of cloud off of this, corl.
Speaker 3: Is gonna be like, yeah, I did that, He.
Speaker 1: Really did it.
Speaker 3: You can not equit for this role. I had to make something out of enough.
Speaker 2: Name, especially like there's two ways the thing that won, Like as a parent, you always are are willing to put your children in a position to win, like the position that he is not equipped for. But but you that's because he sees the characteristicsm and his son that his son doesn't see him himself. I think he's his son. Always underplays what his role is and how good to be of a leader is or how smart he is. And the other thing is, nay, would you rather have five hundred thousand dollars or a dinner with her near?
Speaker 1: That's what it's.
Speaker 8: That's what, that's what hellar the biggest ain't nobody what nigga?
Speaker 1: Do you know what sitting with the.
Speaker 2: Queen except for the other goofy ass nigga who get his head chopped off.
Speaker 5: So Alan been saying since last season he wanted the five hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: He been saying, just.
Speaker 3: Give me some name and some money.
Speaker 5: That's all I want, don't. I don't care about this ship. I want to stay on my boat. Just give me some money, give me some give me the five hundred thousand, and.
Speaker 3: The nigga gave him a dinner reservation. Anyway.
Speaker 2: We'll get back to that relationship later. But we did see Agon and Lord Larry's find some fire's corpse, which a god mourns. But they then had to reach Rook's Rest, which is now overrun with refue geez and basically nigga.
Speaker 1: They just and I required to.
Speaker 2: Clean uh t and ship may What did you think about agon sing with his falling dragon?
Speaker 1: Roder really thought that nigga was gonna wake up. He was acting so.
Speaker 3: He was like then he was like, noy, I know that dragon ain't gonna wake up. And I was like, no, this nigga is losing it. He's lost it. He's crazy, he's he's he's off, y'all.
Speaker 7: Thought the dragon was coming to life, to the dragon, gonna wake up, Rod, I think that dragon's gonna wake the.
Speaker 6: Dragon gonna wake up. I would have did that that long if he wouldn't go up the dragon, I did.
Speaker 2: Because like the way he's dragon righted the target. They close with the dragons. They don't know if they don't know nothing else, they know they dragon.
Speaker 1: And the nigga was like with them. He was like, hey, baby, I know you're still with me. You know what I'm saying? Like the dragon I did?
Speaker 12: Yeah, what's doing he's sleeping like the co or some ship got up? Yeah, he got sucked up youth for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How long has he been burnt up?
Speaker 11: Y'all?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's been that long. It's been that long. Yeah, it's been a few months. It's probably been a few months. I don't even know if we could say much. Probably been made for a month and a half.
Speaker 3: But the dragon is hibernating, is what I'm more than like coma.
Speaker 1: It's like in a coma or something like that.
Speaker 5: But I think it's more than likely that the dragon is hibernating than Agon is just bad ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, both, I think it's both. I think it's both. Two things can be true. But that dragon, the.
Speaker 3: Flies flying around the dragon, y'all didn't see that?
Speaker 1: People think now then people think the people that are around them stink.
Speaker 3: That's the fly all the dragons, make sure. Flies on the dragon.
Speaker 1: Probably came when Agon showed up. What the dude that was asking him for pennies to touch?
Speaker 2: That dud dude that was asking, hey, hey, God came in the wake up though, Hey God came in his burnt skin and stay flushed, looking like pork belly, and.
Speaker 1: You know, everybody in the whole village over there smelled like straight and all that that's probably water.
Speaker 7: Dragon is still sleep He's like thinking, what's the point of me getting up right now? Like he probably passed out every time about to wake up.
Speaker 1: Home. But But speaking of that, because we uh, when we get to Richpress, we see the.
Speaker 2: We see the dragon that died from those of the queen that got fired and ship her dragon when.
Speaker 1: He sleep too. They ship could bob that mom. Would you eat dragging meat? Why?
Speaker 6: God, that's a good point back then. I'm sure I don't know why they wasn't cutting that motherfucker up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, okay, I thought they thought that was it. Maybe I imagine that I may have just missed that.
Speaker 6: No, I may have just missed it because I didn't see it, but I may have just missed it. But yeah, I would It looked like they It looked like they were.
Speaker 3: Eating like alligator, right little gator me.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it tastes like chicken grill.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe a brisket, you know, saying if we're lucky. But I was thinking about that because I saw how I was cut up. I was like, they eating that motherfucker. I don't even know if it's poisoned. Well, they probably don't care. They starting I'll tell you what.
Speaker 6: I did like in this scene though, besides him with the dragon, they show how vulnerable them too are, Like you got too crippled, no good motherfuckers out in the road, like anybody can get y'all, y'alledge trump all the chump cheese out here.
Speaker 1: In these streets, bro, like anybody can get y'all. Y'all got a home. People don't look at y'all see you living with that foot And he the dude like, hell, now we got to get them.
Speaker 3: He got some money from him too, called.
Speaker 1: He almost got him.
Speaker 4: Remember, they had to.
Speaker 6: Cut away from it because it ain't no way they would have got out of that, and really it would have them. They cut away from that because they couldn't explain them getting out of it.
Speaker 1: Dude was then to fuck them up here.
Speaker 4: I thought they would have taken all their money. That's why he would have got him up from that damn dragon. He said, you need to get your little crazy ass up right now.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that was.
Speaker 2: That was my question because it was like how patient will oh you know, no, I'm listening, I'm saying, like, how patient do you think Lord Larri's will be with a guy based on how he was acting, because even after like he was obviously he had to give people to pay him all so he can cry with his dragon and then he over here talking shit as soon as they walk in the village.
Speaker 5: I mean, he don't really have too much of a choice but to be patient right now. And I think he's smart enough to know that, because if he don't be patient with him and figure out how to handle him, he's gonna get him killed, which he did almost.
Speaker 3: Did several times.
Speaker 5: But what I think is gonna end up happening is Lyric is gonna realize that I can't control him, and he's gonna have to figure out a way to like get him handled.
Speaker 1: Would you thinking the same thing, Mike, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, I guess it's been so long, I don't remember honestly, what their plan even is is their plan to just hide until everything else is done and then come back out later.
Speaker 5: They were trying to get to Rook's rest because because that's where he thought, what's his name, Christoph what's his name?
Speaker 3: He thought Christian Cole was gonna be your Brooks rest because that's weren't they there?
Speaker 1: And then they left they went to Aaron Hall. Okay, yeah, so that that's that was.
Speaker 3: The plan because that's where he thought that they were.
Speaker 2: So what's the plan now just to they don't have one. I think he said he was going to get a boat and they was gonna go somewhere trying to find.
Speaker 4: The Uh, they probably would have made it in both their feet work right, they limping around the thing.
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask strong he was?
Speaker 4: He was?
Speaker 1: He could bear the king.
Speaker 5: He could barely walk when they were in the when they were in the buggy, and then he was like, where's my poppy?
Speaker 3: And he was like, what happened?
Speaker 6: He stopped doing the milk of the poppy, so he getting his strength back. Oh, he ain't had none of the drugs in a long time. That's why family jogging through these woods?
Speaker 1: What's going on? The plan? Laws?
Speaker 6: Lawrence left foot had another plan would have got them out of there because they were supposed to be headed somewhere. And Mike that they could have got to a ship without running into all these people. So now they're going by the King's playing where he tried to meet Kristen Cole and Lawrence still trying to get them to a ship.
Speaker 7: Oh lord, yeah, I mean, I think Larry's is gonna stick with him because what else does he have going on?
Speaker 1: Going on? Nobody else was really fucking with him like that, you know, so when.
Speaker 6: He could go back to King's Land and to be like, I gave y'all auto like y'all know, I fuck with y'all. They just had me under the wrist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he took the He can't go back to King's Land and they will kill him. He can say I gave y'all honor. That's what the whole otto play.
Speaker 6: Was, because remember when he took him back up to the kings, he was like, Lawren's left the gift for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he took the king away, and they know that. Nobody know that. I thought he can lie. They know that that he can't lie. They know that he took the king away.
Speaker 7: So if he comes back without the King's gonna kill his ass.
Speaker 1: He did, he died, no funk that she's nah. I don't think she's gonna.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he died, Hilarius, who knows that.
Speaker 6: I just sworn someone say when they they said both of them was missing, yeah, both of them was missing.
Speaker 1: The king made Yeah, I think it was the little aheaded black dude. He said it. Yeah, he say he like they said though he forced me man I can't force you with what one We ain't on foot neither.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 7: She's not gonna well welcome him back with open arms. She's going if he comes back, you're like, we throw.
Speaker 1: Him in a dungeon or some ship. She's not going to invite him back and let you talk to the crew. You're right, I agree with that, But I think he could talk his way back into graces. I'd be interesting to see how that would work him.
Speaker 2: Ken, what did you think about Agon doing the work of common folk when he got to you know, clean toilets and pits buckets.
Speaker 4: I think Agon knew he didn't want to do that, which is why he kept saying he.
Speaker 1: Could read, and I can read just like him. Yeah, Agon forgets his place.
Speaker 4: He continuously forget that he is not sitting on the throne, and he always talking ship to people over and over and over again. And I'm really wondering how this will impact him.
Speaker 1: Should he make it back.
Speaker 4: And get back on the throne, will he resent common folk or will he come back for some type of revenge or something like that. He definitely going back to see that. Jane's dude, like it's over for him. It's a done Deel for him. He's gonna remember him after.
Speaker 2: The White Boy kids in Yeah, I was gonna ask you about that, like that was, yeah, that was I didn't expect all that ship to be on this foot, but it makes sense.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, they slowed it down, Mike. It was like, all right, nigga, get to it. That was terrible. He was mining was show enough. He's not getting back on the throne though, I don't see that happening.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe because I feel like I don't know if y'all felt the same way about this, but I feel like he's having a Jamie Lanister kind of like redemption arc, where like he got to go through all like he was a piece of ship and then now he's we're sing we're seeing, we're seeing him be humbled like once he fell from the dragon. He kissing motherfucker's shitty boots, like Jamie got his hand cut off, you know what I'm saying. Like I feel like they're doing like they're showing us.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean, Like as Jamie was prisoner and they were taking him back even before they got his hand cut off, they was putting him through shit.
Speaker 1: They had him like I see, I see the parallel. I see what she's saying.
Speaker 4: So he would have more compassion when he gets back on the throne. Is that's what from us.
Speaker 1: As viewers, I believe, not necessarily the people.
Speaker 2: Not not compassion in the show, but just more so, like he knows what it takes to be a better like, he has to be a little bit more smarter. It has to be more cunning yesterday, like he sees how everything went wrong with him because he was just so goofy and he didn't.
Speaker 1: Care about everybody else but himself.
Speaker 2: And now he's getting the more sense of what the world is like, and I think that's gonna give him a better like strategic mind to be king. Not saying that's gonna make him a better person, just makes him smarter because he'd been humble.
Speaker 6: I don't get the opportunity. I get what Nick is saying. I just don't know if he gets the opportunity. I don't know if he getting back on the throne.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see it. Oh sorry, go ahead, and man, I'm sorry now.
Speaker 10: I was just gonna say I think it's gonna be more like a seriously arc where he goes out bad because he is bad.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would rather see that because, like we already saw the Jamie Lanister arc. I feel like this would be not I don't want to say bad writing, but it's like we just we just saw this and it would be very very very predictable. I would almost be more interested in seeing him just be worse when he comes back, because he had to kiss somebody's foot, because he had to clean shit, and because he got his face off fucked up. He was a little pretty white boy. Now he's all fucked up like Freddy Krueger. So I would rather see him come back and just want to fucking wreak havoc. I don't need another good guy redemption arc.
Speaker 1: Don't. It's like I feel you on that.
Speaker 2: We didn see Lord Commander Chris Cole find his way to Hearing Hall, but he finds out that ain't nothing there but the Witch, which was bad news.
Speaker 1: Look what did you think about the conversation they had with the witch when.
Speaker 13: She was like, oh, you ain't knowing about old girl back on the top. Like this was so good because they went in that looking for the smoke, that all of them was looking.
Speaker 6: For the smoke and thought people was there and thought these things gonna happen and they run into the witch like you said, and she's like, oh, y'all didn't know.
Speaker 1: Like it's over with for y'all. Y'all, y'all queen gone, like its excuse me, y'all, King Goll's done.
Speaker 6: And I like how the other guy, the hot tie with guy I think he is U g Wayne telling Yeah, he was telling Christian Cole like brush a rap and christ and Cole on this whole No, we can do this and fight like, Bro, I ain't nobody trying to hear that.
Speaker 1: She don't care where you came from, and you ain't got nobody to go back to.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 6: I do got people to go back to you, and a lot of people out there don't care nothing about what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm finna sitting this raven and then we done with you. Sound crazy right now? Hey?
Speaker 2: This is why I like these reviews, because y'all give me a perspective I was thinking about because for me, the question I was gonna ask you and they was like, what do you think is like going on with Chris and his mindset as far as like how he views himself, how you talk about himself? Like he's in a weird place because I don't really understand how he was. What he was saying led to what he wanted to do. But to lose point, I don't think it matters because it's like thinking, you ain't You ain't really important anyway, You.
Speaker 10: Ain't Just like, look, I ain't got else, So I'm gonnadopt for this ship. I mean, that's that's the only thing he got, his his loyalty to the crown, like to the point where he's giving up all his other moral moral code and moral standards.
Speaker 3: So I mean, what else he gonna do. Let's go out there like guns blazing and I die.
Speaker 1: For the ship.
Speaker 3: And g Wayne is like, is this nigger name really g Wayne?
Speaker 1: What is his name for? Wayne? I'd rather say, no, I'm royalty.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: So, Mike, did you like your strategy?
Speaker 7: No, you're talking about Kristin. I can't stand his little whole ass. I cannot stand him. I'm gonna clap when he fucking dies. But now he's being he's being stupid.
Speaker 1: He's just like, oh, well, let's just go surprise attack.
Speaker 6: Lem got more men? I know they got more men, and they got the advantage. But let's let's walk upon them.
Speaker 1: Let's just sneak up on him and just get him by some bies. Are you crazy?
Speaker 3: Mike?
Speaker 1: He was like, he was like, hey, come here real quick, let's just sneak a technic like like, hey, buddy, like, man, I'm rich. I got a whole ship back at the crib. Like nigga, No, why are you doing that? Just because you ain't got no girl or no family or nothing else like that.
Speaker 7: You think I'm gonna go do this. You don't even have a dragon or nothing cool. You just a dude in a suit. I'm leaving, And how is he gonna come? I mean, I guess if he tells the soldiers, they would kind of have to do it. Yeah, he's the little commander, but.
Speaker 1: The g wayne guy. If he's just like, look, I'm taking my.
Speaker 7: Men and I'm leaving, that's the smartest move for him right now, y'all lost, take your men and go the fuck home.
Speaker 1: Kristin Cole is crazy. Now, maybe he's.
Speaker 7: Gonna go fuck with that witch and see what happens there. But I don't even see why she would have any interest in him.
Speaker 1: He's got no power.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. Yeah, what was your thoughts on Christan g Wayne's conversation?
Speaker 4: If anything, he may ends up linking up with Ama at some point and that will give him some more leverage. That's the only thing he has left, and it's up to the Witch to reveal that he's there, you know. But Christian Cole's you know, he's just like, man, everybody leaves me, you know, and here we are again, and I got nothing, so I have nothing else but this.
Speaker 1: So like he's cry baby y'all, Like that sounds like a U problem. You walking around emo and depressed, Like nobody want to hear this. On Drake Ship, he definitely listening to Drake on the horse. He also he's that cover that that take Care cover with the little goblet that Drake is sitting there.
Speaker 9: That's what he looked like in this episode. Actually you put Drake in some chainmail. That's he's gonna ask Nick. But what y'all think about what she said about where Aiming was at?
Speaker 1: What did she say? She said, I don't know where she was Just like he's line in her bed, nigga, right, he just got broke off. You ain't never seen a woman lying about what nigga she got in her room? Don't you have to fight up?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I haven't. I forgot lit indestructible in the streets he defeated. I forgot trapped in the closet. Bro. Yeah, yeah, she's definitely lyes.
Speaker 7: That was actually interesting that she that she did that because I'm I thought we were gonna find out more about what happened to him in this episode.
Speaker 1: But Dragon, according to what he's like that dragon right now, he hibernatd. I don't think his stab was real though, I don't think it established wrong. He was leaking nigga.
Speaker 6: He's somewhere chilling nunder one of her spells. I don't know where as dragon at. That's why, because they checked the dragons.
Speaker 1: He was stabs fight. Yeah, but he wasn't leaking like it it was.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 1: It was a little regular stab, but he was stabbed between like his lungs and the like. He was establishing that.
Speaker 6: She gonna fer you, She's gonna fix Yes, yeah, she's gonna all I'm saying to gotcha.
Speaker 1: Okay, But I do wonder where they put the dragon, because how could I wondering?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 7: I forget the fucking dragon's name. What's Damon's dragon's name? Corraxis, how come smell step sheep stealer?
Speaker 1: But because he's a wow dragon, so he smelled different like a hopeless dragon.
Speaker 6: Look at his rider, Look at the riders. Yeah, like the wild dragons and the riders they stink. So that's probably why he picked up on. They sent more so than the other dragon. But that's but also too, that makes me wonder to your point, I don't know how close the dragon is because it seemed like they would have been able to tell if a dragon was around somewhere.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying, Like all jokes aside, if it really does boil down to oh, he just smelled the other dragon because it's a wild dragon.
Speaker 1: That's kind of whack, Like.
Speaker 7: If I took it at this is like a dog, and you know how dogs always smell the dogs and they start if the other dragon is there. It really wouldn't make a whole lot of sense that Carraxis didn't sense the other dragon, but it sensed cheap stealer who was down the road.
Speaker 1: There were in two different places.
Speaker 7: They wanted the white lady with the I'm mixing up. You're right, you're right, I'm mixing up wrong, wrong, white lady. Right, I'm sorry they look like them.
Speaker 1: No they don't. I can see why you say that, but I ain't. I'll move on.
Speaker 2: My only thing with My only thing with the Witch was that she no one really like pressed down on what she was saying. She came out of nowhere a kid. It was just like, oh, yeah, he ain't here, by the way, you uh, the old girl took over the sheet, so go do something else. And I was just like, you're not gonna question her. It's gonna be like, all right, the dragon ain't here. He and here while we're here.
Speaker 1: It was just like y'all be letting the Witch tell y'all anything but moving on.
Speaker 2: We didn't see Alan go meet up with Niera and tell her that he'll be taking over for his father's spot. We kind of touched on this earlier, but ny I wanted to get your thoughts about what Renera had said about fathers.
Speaker 1: She was like, fathers can she said something, lou do you remember the line? She was like, they could impact you and entice you something like that.
Speaker 2: It was like something interesting that there was a line and It was basically her conversation with Alan about like how fathers can kind of help you but also hurt you as well.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that was a good perspective, because you.
Speaker 2: Know, she keep on talking about her daddy and like the nigga he was, but everybody else be saying like he wasn't that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I do agree. I think that I thought it was impacted.
Speaker 5: I don't remember exactly what he said what she said either, but I do think it was impactful. And I think that it is interesting how like you have like these generations at this pain right and you've.
Speaker 3: Got out is it Adam or is he Al?
Speaker 1: He's Alan?
Speaker 3: He's Alan.
Speaker 5: You got Alan and Ranera who are both there because of their relationships with their fathers, and Ranera having a closer relationship than Adam does, and how that has now influenced them.
Speaker 3: I think that is interesting and may.
Speaker 5: Allow an opportunity for Alan to actually be able to bond with Ranera and create some good sort of camaraderie, and maybe that might be his end to solidify the position that his daddy gave.
Speaker 4: He still ain't gonna get that name, bron Mike get you might have some good advice at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she'll give I think she'll give him the name once like he didn't like two good two three good ideas.
Speaker 1: But I think you proved real word. Here's your name. What's gonna happen?
Speaker 7: Alison's going to change her mind about what's going on. And Allison is going to tell him, Look, I gave you the name.
Speaker 1: I gave you the name. Just get this, get this chick out of here. Mm hmm. I think that. I think I said this before.
Speaker 7: I think all of them are going to turn on her, including Alan Adam Corlis. All of them are going to turn on her. Yeah, they have no reason to be loyal to her. She hasn't done ship for them at this point. Uh oh, I hope they didn't hear that. They haven't done anything for them, so why would they be loyal to her?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're gonna start dragons. What wait, what did y'all say dragons? I got to dragons? Y'all got to be little to me. That's the whole premise to they takeover. But they got more dragons, do they?
Speaker 7: Because if if, if, if all of them turn on her, who who like out of all the people that that she has that have dragons, how many of them are actually loyal to her? Everybody else is only doing it opportunity baylay.
Speaker 3: Girlfriend.
Speaker 6: Nah you well, remember there was beef and walking through the tunnel though, right, there was beefing walking through the Yeah.
Speaker 5: She's mad at her because she got a sign killed, but that's Damon's daughter. At the end of the day, she ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 1: Have two.
Speaker 7: That's two because she got people loyal to her, you know what I'm saying that stuff, right, But then you got.
Speaker 1: Whatever his name is that that that has his wife in the city, the hammer, that's his name? And who else? Isn't there a third one?
Speaker 7: If they leave, that's three on three And if they joined the other side, then't they outnumber Ranera. Nara should be thinking about this type of ship, but she over here. Bullshit, that's why they call you the Queen of the basket. She should have been like, Dan, you know what, fucking let me just embrace this ship. Sure to legitimize all the bastards better off hit.
Speaker 1: The eminem is taking on your own insults from uh yeah, exactly. Yeah. If she pop a doctor whole ship, she would be a lot better off. We then head back to Tumble, Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Hughes wife and his brother's family get harassed by Ormond's army man.
Speaker 1: King.
Speaker 2: What is your think of the scene when the army man was, yeah, getting too handsy with Hugh's wife.
Speaker 4: Well, they set it up in the beginning, so you knew it was it was inevitable that he was going to make some sort of move because he felt entitled.
Speaker 1: And uh, you know he said that if you have an issue with it, take it up to take it up with with Ormond.
Speaker 4: Is he probably didn't think that that was gonna happen, or they will be brave enough to do such a thing, And for the most part, they didn't until that happened. So he felt like he couldn't be touched and he was in a position of power and privilege and he found out.
Speaker 1: That he wasn't. I'm glad that it didn't go that far. And you know, old Boy.
Speaker 4: Came to the rescue and he, you know, defended you know, the woman as best he could, you know, by smacking him or trying to fight and break up the whole thing.
Speaker 1: But these guys were.
Speaker 4: Ruthless, and you know, this is the sort of stuff that happens in war, you know, breaking the arm and stuff like that. You know, but at least they didn't take it all the way there, so I'm thankful for that.
Speaker 1: Were you surprised about how Ormond reacted to this incident?
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 4: I liked that he did it because Ormon seems like he's about order and projecting sense of order.
Speaker 1: So if he wants the people to look and view at him in a certain kind.
Speaker 4: Of way, then he had to show that he will not allow this sort of disconducted, disobedient disobedience with his army. So a message was sent using this guy by castrating him and then breaking his arm. The sort of religious sort of eye for an eye thing that took place that happens in certain religions.
Speaker 1: So I was.
Speaker 4: I think, in terms of the public viewing and stuff like that, for the moment, it looked good, and you know, I think they'll look at him and like with a different sort of eye and we'll see how long it lasts.
Speaker 1: But no, I wasn't surprised that he that he did it.
Speaker 4: Room he told he told him that, he told him that look, they'll be fine. They shouldn't do anything to you. Guys, and if it happens you, you know, let me know and I'll handle it.
Speaker 7: Was I surprised that he acted like that, No, because he seems like I was more surprised by the end, but we'll get there. I was not surprised when he was like, oh, you tried to assault her. Cool, I'm gonna cut your dick off and I'm gonna break your arm because this is what you did to two women. I actually thought that was cool, like that made him a more interesting villain to me. I did hear to cut your dick off? He said, you'll be gelded. I had to look it up because I assumed that.
Speaker 1: That's what that meant. I thought that was like getting text like you like he was bugging out of the way, he was crying.
Speaker 7: I thought either he was going to get his dick cut off or they were going to actually, you know, sexually assault him. I thought it was one of those two things. So I looked it up and it's that's what you caught off a horse's dick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I thought he was kind because they was gonna break his arm. But that makes sense Tony, because he was.
Speaker 6: Like my wife, right right, I agree with Mike, it added depth to the character, or just especially with the later scene. But in this scene in particularly, you think like, we're looking at this duty like this this asshole. We get these pretentious as takes and views from him throughout here, and now it looks like he's doing something that's noble and good. But then also it adds another layer later on, it's like, nah, it really ate that I'm trying to make it look like that. So it makes this character a lot more interesting that I like this scene because of that.
Speaker 1: Nay, Like right after the.
Speaker 2: Physical altercation, we see Hugh go to ran there and say like, Hey, I need to go over to this island. I need to go to Templeton my baby girl over there. I need to at least look out for and then we kind of see how.
Speaker 1: This play out.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like based off what you saw, and we'll get to the main part at the end, but like, based on what you saw, you think he's gonna lose his whole family before you know, before the end of the season.
Speaker 3: I am afraid that he is.
Speaker 5: And the thing that I'm thinking about now is how Orland or whatever his name is, Orenthal, how he comes off to the townspeople, like, he will protect y'all right if his guards do anything. But when Branera's troops came in, they were just pulling people out of the house left and right. They were beating up towns people right. So it's going to make it look like the high towers are actually protecting the townspeople more than Ranera's folks are. And my fear is that the Hammer's wife gets killed at the hands or something happens because of Ranera's troops, and maybe that's what instigates him to go to the other side.
Speaker 2: That's a great point that actually makes a lot of sense, because he just seems like they're setting him up for failure for something. Yeah, because he just seemed too like he's too good, he's too loyal, because he was. Someone had to remind me he was begging Egon earlier. I don't know if it was last season, but he was like, yeah, he was like, bro, I'm hungry my part. Can y'all please give me some help here and there? And a god ain't help him, so I think he may turn on everybody. He said, none of y'all motherfuckers really helped me when I needed y'all and Mike you were writing her last episode, ran there is basically saying, Nigga, once a house go out for sales, we'll think about, you know, claiming it for you. But until then, Nigga, you you got to just stay in the fucking cottage wherever the fuck.
Speaker 1: He's still there living like god damn, Niko asked me about this house. I'm really amazed she's acting like this.
Speaker 7: I'm really amazed that she's making these types of decisions and she's doing nothing at all to maintain loyalty from these people.
Speaker 1: It's incredible to me how bad she is at this. Well, do you think it's from lack of experience. I think it's from lack of experience. And I think she's angry. I think that she's just she's angry that everybody did her wrong.
Speaker 7: This was supposed to be hers by birthright, her dad said this was hers, and she's just like, fuck everybody. The only thing that matters is I want this throne and I want everybody to respect me. And she's trying to play the game, but she's not playing it well because.
Speaker 1: Now the whole shit like, oh, they I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't mean to cut you off.
Speaker 1: My bag. No you good. I was just gonna say real quick.
Speaker 7: Now, she's all pissed off because somebody threw up some graffiti, Like, okay, go scrub the fucking graffiti off. But you you really telling all gold house to house pull people out do all this stupid shit. She's she's being dumb right now, she's being rash, she's being irrational. I don't know why she's acting like this. She's gonna lose if she doesn't get somebody in there that checks her.
Speaker 5: She's acting like this because the series did the same thing Corlis did through her a position that he didn't prepare her for.
Speaker 1: That's right. If he really wanted to be to.
Speaker 5: Be the Queen, he should have had her under his wing, showing her what it means to be on the throne.
Speaker 1: But nobody did that.
Speaker 3: He's just pissed four fathers in this show too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get to that day, we get to that, but we didn't see the Black Nurse meet with Ranera for a one on one discussion on not just the history of like the High Towers and the Faith, but also how to deal with them.
Speaker 14: They are you following the Master of the Black Nurse. Yeah, that's what you told me that he was. He was like, what's what's comes from the pit?
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 15: Like Robbie, Yeah, black Robbie. Oh, Nate, what you expecting the black nurse to think?
Speaker 2: That Renera wanted him to like scheme on how to permanently remove the high something.
Speaker 3: So she trying to get rid of the church?
Speaker 15: Is that what?
Speaker 1: She trying to either control the church or if you can't control it, get rid of it because they won't.
Speaker 3: Throw her a party and say see that girl, like she want to get rid of them pretty much, and the nurse is like, she can't do that.
Speaker 7: No, he said, he said, we can kill him. I took a different Yeah, he said, but you want a permanent removal. That's what I was talking about with him like that.
Speaker 1: That dude was just asking for clarification. No, b that was a suggestion.
Speaker 6: And now it was like nah, it was like, if you need this done, we can do it, right. I don't know if it's what you're asking for, but I'm letting you know I can't get it done.
Speaker 1: But I also feel like that she would. I don't think that.
Speaker 6: Raniero was on that type of time either, Like she said, I do respect you offering that up as a solution. How Like, I think she is trying to honestly think through how to be peaceful with as many people as she can while she learning how to do this position. Whether it be the people that she took the food from, whether it be the common folk, or even the church, like she know they don't fuck with her. She trying to figure out how she can get them to fuck with her. And my boy was just like, we can just kill them, really, you know, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: So the church folks, she's stupid, man her she did it. She' she cerously was smarter than her.
Speaker 3: O facts, that's just just grasp at straws.
Speaker 5: She don't know what to do, and so she don't have Damon there to take her all the way left, so she can pull it back a little bit and actually do what needs to be done.
Speaker 2: I think this is just more of like a story of like good intentions leader to like pave the road to the hell, because I feel like she she entertains evil shit, but she don't do evil or she tries not to do evil shit, but she's always entertaining it. And I think because to your point, day she don't have Damon to be like, all right, I can just blame him for being the devil, because I don't want to be blamed as the devil. Like you're just making You're trying to be too good, and you're trying to please everybody.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna end up pleasing nobody.
Speaker 2: So I do agree with your point on that day, and I think she will eventually make a big mistake and kill somebody that she wasn't supposed to kill, because I think the way that she's scheming right now, she like the townfolks, don't fuck with me, my orman slash, my peers, don't fuck with me, and my counsel ain't shit.
Speaker 1: Let me just fuck some shit up. We then go see Damon speak with.
Speaker 2: That one white lady that Lou was getting confused with the witch to either oh okay, my bad, to either get more gold or to get more army man, but obviously to get him away. To get him to go away quickly, she gives him some bread before but ken to not bury the lead anymore.
Speaker 1: Before he leaves with the gold, his rote waller start acting up. But what did you think of this? Father, daughtter reunion? We never knew that we needed. Well.
Speaker 4: Damon definitely seemed like he was bothered by that damn dragon.
Speaker 1: I was listening to him, and it.
Speaker 4: Really showed how powerless they are at times when it comes to them. I thought that shot of her walking out and the dragon kind of you know, showing the fire in the back was pretty dope because that's how she got all that dust and stuff on her when she walked out, because they kind of you know, cooked her a little bit. And I thought that that was pretty dope. When she walked out, you know, looking like a crackhead. We talked to her, uh, her daddy and ship. He couldn't even believe it was her for a minute, you know, he was shocked and dismayed. And I thought the whole thing was really interesting and I love like seeing like the dragons sort of have this internal conflict and beef between one another because they wanted to scrap and they were definitely looking to protect one of the riders.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something, when that damn dragon started to run out and they they kind of jumped like this.
Speaker 1: When I tell you that ship cracked. The fuck that ship was funny because.
Speaker 4: It looked like, you know, we have a dog and somebody clearing with a dog and they're like sick. It looked like the dog somebody sink the dog on date. They got to out because he thought the dollars byt beginning and he got.
Speaker 1: The fuck up out of the way.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: But all that was really really dope.
Speaker 4: But I'm surprised that she ain't found the pond or anything to kind of wash up.
Speaker 1: To me like you can't find you can't find. Gee, it's old for that.
Speaker 4: I think this is what I thought was really interesting because of what he did afterwards, because Damon.
Speaker 1: Randa is in a tough spot. Nobody want her. She's at South to this damn her. He gave her out. Bro. I was like, like, you ain't got to do one of this. Hop on his dragon with me. I'm gonna go back to kings lanning with you. We're gonna explain what happened, lie a little bit so nobody ain't got to know, and you out of this ain't gonna work. Bro, that she ain't gonna don't work. It was gonna work. He can do what though?
Speaker 6: Just live not live in a cave. Yeah, yeah, not live in a cave and look like Felicia from Friday Sharing She's think, she's think just like them people by that dragons think.
Speaker 1: Damon know what.
Speaker 6: He trying to get her up out of there. He's trying to take her to kings Landing, like, look, you ain't.
Speaker 1: Gotta live like this. You ain't got to do this.
Speaker 6: Like look, I know you don't have a dragon and you are Tygerian, but that's fine.
Speaker 1: We're gonna find something you to do at the rig keep. You ain't got to do this. You ain't got to be out here on the streets like this. She should have took this off.
Speaker 5: What she doing in the cave a dragon ass dragon, but she has a dragon. That's what she always wanted. So she's just live in these caves with how dragon is she connected with?
Speaker 6: She She's insane. She is a crazy person right now. Her and her dragon are crazy people. Damon did the best he could trying to get her up out of there. I think, I really think this was the best scene of the episode because I think it had so many implications on what's going to happen, especially what we know Damon to do moving forward. As far as lying about this like that, I think a lot of things will stream for this. But yeah, she she's insane, she's she's a crazy person's offer.
Speaker 7: Her refusing to go back with Damon was just pure stupid. I guess she has a bond with the dragon. That motherfucker will be all right, all right, he's been out here eating sheep.
Speaker 1: That motherfucker. He's used to the streets. Let him go.
Speaker 7: You're not used to this, Go home and let that dragon be off. But I'm not gonna leave him by himself. He was fine before your stupid as showed up. He was eating sheep, just walking around being happy with you. Look, he didn't need you. You showed up talking about, oh, let's bring you into royalty. I don't want to go over there and be no, leave him alone. But when you talk about kN when when when Damon jumped, that wasn't what was funny to me. What was funny was Cracks. It was like, oh, ship, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't know he was like this. When she stealing came out, cracksis his face was.
Speaker 4: Like what is that?
Speaker 1: Hey? He looked like regular draggon this mother, No, it was one of them. I told you them niggas. Crazy man.
Speaker 6: I brought you over him, man, try to get down with it all this said, nigg crazy bro cracks and didn't even go near the cane Cracks is landed like they in there, Like theyre.
Speaker 1: In there, bro, see what's going on. She didn't there. That crazy mom you know was dragging. I know they here and Damon kept looking back. Christ was like, bitch, I ain't doing it now. You can't let me know.
Speaker 6: Oh it's so funny how they gave these dragons personality because he was just like that, go get her, brother, like you need to save her.
Speaker 2: Your daughter in there, nigga, nay, I forgot to bring this up the I get I forgot whatever. So I think it was the first episode of the season when we uh or the second episode after Jay said but we see Renee, I think that's her name go to the White Lady before she went to Damon and someone made a comment like that says a lot about Damon as a father that her first thought and option was I can't go home, you know what I'm saying. And then we get this scene that I wanted to get your thoughts off because she says, like you always never really paid attention to me. You didn't let me get a dragon. I've never really felt like I was a part of his family. Just leave me alone, like she and when he asked her about her future, she was like, nigga, I'm I'm ready to live in the streets because I at least get more love.
Speaker 1: I get more love in the streets that ever got at home. They did this not hit you? Or was this weird for you?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, that's not why she didn't win home, go home. She went home because she killed the heir to the throne, and she knew that her ass was gonna get handed to her for that. She knew she was gonna have to suffer some kind of repercussion, so she ain't going home.
Speaker 3: I don't think I think that that.
Speaker 5: All of that is true. Sure, she didn't have a place right, she didn't have a dragon. She felt overlooked, and I do believe that it's true. But I also think she don't want to deal with what she knows. She gotta to deal with with what she did, because that's the first thing Dan to say. He was like, we all have told you you can't fuck with noble dragons, Like, what are you doing for real? Why do you think that you can do this, and she was like, yeah, I made a mistake. You're gonna have to deal with the consequences. And she's trying to actually avoid the consequences on top of the fact of she's not happy there. So if I'm not happy there and I got to deal with the consequences, nigga, I'm gonna just stay outside. So it didn't strike me as some you're a horrible father typeg because I think his reaction in that scene showed quite the opposite.
Speaker 3: He looked so distraught, He's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Like his reactions, it was one of the most emotional you've seen Damon for real, dealing with her and dealing with like, how am I supposed to deal with what you've done?
Speaker 3: How do we fix this for you?
Speaker 4: Like you?
Speaker 5: I've never seen him that that like emotional, so like her, right, I don't necessarily think it was an indication that he was a bad father. I just think it was an indication that her situation is just all fucked up.
Speaker 2: I just thought that because maybe I'm wrong because of what I'm trying to remember. But I always felt like, no matter how much these kids messed up, the parents usually would step up for their kids, and usually the kid would know that and that would be the first, like if shit really hit the fan, they going back home. So when she didn't, I was looking at it because we never really seen Damon interact with his kids like that for like awesome as much as we see Verniera with her kids, so we understand that bond. Maybe it's because she's a mom, but with Damon, it was just like, we don't even see the motherfucker play catch with these motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: So it's like.
Speaker 2: When you hear When I heard what she had to say, just felt like, oh, this is your doing. This is based off of years of neglect. Why I'm in this cave with this ugly ass dragon? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Well, no, is it their fault that no dragon wanted her? Right? Is it who fault? Didn't no dragon wann her? Everybody else? Okay, the dragon's being wanted. The only one that wanted them was the one that was out there. So you asked that, to what point you're proven when you say that.
Speaker 4: Why is she blaming Damon for Dragon not choosing her? That's not his fault?
Speaker 1: Agree? Okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that he came in with a fatherly solution, like I think he did. He may have, he may not have been the best father up to that point. No, however, he's looking at his child in this situation. He's like, look, this is how we're gonna get out of this. Hopping on this dragon with me. We're gonna go to Kingsland and we're gonna lie about whatever happened, and nobody ever has to know me and you. He offered her a solution as like, yeah, you have a point in what you're saying to me in this little speech about.
Speaker 1: Me ignoring you and never being there as a father. Find I get it. But now I'm gonna save your life and somewhere She yeah, Well she still wasn't gonna let her go that that that was gonna make it to nowhere else.
Speaker 3: Saying nobody else, don't say that ship. Don't say that ship.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 1: Don't get lost if it was. It's like, it's like we all think it, but nobody actually say it. But Spike Dragon wasn't gonna make it out of way where they kid. What I'm saying is that if she she.
Speaker 4: Squirrel, but not if she tried to, if she tried to, look, you saw when Damon walked up on the first time he was about the fire, Damon ass up and Damon walked his ass back.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't even let her touch it.
Speaker 4: So if she tried to walk and get on that drag and we would have had an issue that She's still have been out there by himself this whole time.
Speaker 1: He finally got a friend. I ain't gonna let that ship go. And that's the issue. So I don't think that. I don't think it's as simple as as some of y'all are making it out to be.
Speaker 4: She cannot take her ass back to this damn castle and tell Renera, Oops, my bad, she does.
Speaker 1: He didn't tell her to do that. He said that to him.
Speaker 7: Why Yeah, he didn't tell her Bops, my bad. He said, come back. We'll make up a story.
Speaker 1: She will never know that you had anything to do with any of this. That's the only solution that would have made.
Speaker 7: Sense for for whatever her name is. She could have went and told she steal her Hey, bro, I'll be back and just leave. I'm sure someone has done that to him before.
Speaker 1: Sheeps still gonna find her ask Mike Sheep still bring his ass to do it.
Speaker 6: But oh, I tame this dragon right here in front of your very eyes, like you ain't gotta know, like you did it before. Even if he does find her and pops up on her and like, oh yeah, you remember, you're my rider with the dragon, like she can still act like this is the first time I've done this and it's a miracle, Like yeah, right, he gave her the He gave her the most only solution to this problem, exactly the only problem.
Speaker 1: I don't know right thing what we see you we're gonna see see before the season over with. If she did the right then.
Speaker 2: Uh we then see ormand get a raven and learns that aiming ain't coming, lou.
Speaker 1: What you think about how he reacted after learn of this, Lose.
Speaker 6: What I liked about this scene was how the squire the dare Dagon Darren. I liked how he reacted trying to get people out the room. That shows us that he's been paying attention to him, that he knows his triggers. You know, he feel to like go off on the deep end or whatever it may be, and maybe trying to prevent people from seeing it or but I like the fact that it shows that he's been observant of who this person is that has held him captive in his squad or been his overseer for however long he's been there, and he's kind of like paying attention.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that I like the most about the scene.
Speaker 2: Now, the thing I like the most about the scene was seeing Orman with all his sets. Those you could tell those all his top show sets. That motherfucker was sniffing like a motherfucker until he had got that bad news.
Speaker 3: He was making camerameal rosing.
Speaker 1: That was all some shit. But that outburst Kim was unnecessary. He really wasn't that bad. I loved it.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: That kid was like, get out, and he knew he don't smack that kid when he got some bad news before. He don't smack that kid, you know. And that guard behind him didn't even move. Everybody's used to that kid knew what was up. And he told that kid, if you don't want to get hit, you need to leave this room right now. And I'm far away that maybe he might not come over here and take it out on me, and he just took it out on the table. I messed with Orman, bro. The more and more this episode played, the more and more. I was like, you know what, I messed with him because Ormon was walking around in that Tumbletown like he was the baddest motherfucker around and nobody in the Seven Kingdoms or whatever can fuck with him.
Speaker 1: But he's also very smart and calculated, and he was like, all right, well shit on the plan.
Speaker 6: B to your point too, kid. They were talking about him doing the place that they were from like that too. They were saying that Otto was sending him letters and asking for all these things. He was just wasn't responding to. Was like running that scenorty like this is my ship. Seen him do that in Old Town? They seen we seen him do that in Tumbletown too. So I thought that was a good little thing that they brought up in the sense of like, yeah, he was writing the letters, but he would have responded.
Speaker 1: He ain't with nobody like once he get in charge, so he had charge.
Speaker 7: Mike, did you end up fucking with Ormond Moore after the scene or less? I don't funk with him at all. I think he's a dope villain, but I don't fuck with him. I think he's he's a terrible human. He's a trash bag of a person. I just think he's very, very interesting as a villain. But yeah, I mean I think that if you watch the scene, you'll notice that d Darren Darren, Darren Darren flinched, but the other dude didn't. The other dude stayed stone cold. This is something that that.
Speaker 1: Ormond does all the time. He's a baby. He flips out, he bugs out, he's just like, yeah, he's just like Homelander.
Speaker 7: I forget brought him up earlier, but like, yeah, he he had these weird outbursts because he's not used to being told no.
Speaker 1: He doesn't like being told no. So no, I don't I don't funk with him at all. I hate him. I want him to stay around for a while though, because he's a he's a good villain. Yeah he is a good girl.
Speaker 2: Like oh nay, we didn't see o speaking of someone feeling like mister Nigga Oof goes to the bar.
Speaker 1: Going there, he's like, was it norm from cheers?
Speaker 2: Everybody know his name of that motherfucker he buy arousing everybody.
Speaker 1: But then they using him.
Speaker 2: They you know how you always got to warn your kid about these friends and how they they'll ask you for favors and whatnot, particularly.
Speaker 3: About that from just this weekend, But I digress. That's another day.
Speaker 5: This is the most niggorous ship I think I've seen on the House of Dragon episode, a Game of Frons episode.
Speaker 3: What the fuck You're trying to get your hall boy from the bar put on, and so you go to the queen.
Speaker 5: To say, is he's a friend from a bar that I frequently?
Speaker 1: You see how he kept on trying to change present tense the past tests.
Speaker 11: He was like, how I frequently I mean frequent back in the day, And in his way he threw a subtle temper tantrum and he was like, that's why they calling you queen bit on.
Speaker 7: That ship was funny. That ship was the funniest. Hell, that's why they don't like your punk ass. You know, they hate you out there. And it worked too much.
Speaker 1: It's good that she was like, damn, he right. That was the only response she could hell, because he locked her. She locked her.
Speaker 6: That was the only response that he could have because she locked him up. Matter of fact, you can't go there no more. You can't even leave unless you riding the dragon.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 6: Just hang out around you figure figure out your little drinking and all that in.
Speaker 1: The castle that's gonna burn her too. Facts, but that she is right. She was one hundred percent right because Olaf is stupid as hell. Facts. I'm surprised she didn't bug out on him when he said that ship that is right.
Speaker 3: She was like, I got so much other ship to deal with. You really coming, And he's like, you know what, go to your room and you can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like that's really what it felt like.
Speaker 3: I don't even have trying to deal with this dumb foolishness.
Speaker 1: M h hey can. When he told her the street still love you like she loves she.
Speaker 6: Was like, damn, what the fuck? And he walked in their swag doors. He really was going to get some clout for his homeboys. He's like, look, man, people need this ship. Man, Like he walked in there like he.
Speaker 1: Didn't expect her to say no.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is like now that we see the time on them things like everything he's asked for, she's been telling him, hell no, it ain't even like it's a non sho. But I'm just saying though, Like for him, it's like, Nigga, I'm riding for your banner. I can't get a castle. I can't get. I can't let the homies drink on me.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't get a name. I can't get the name. I can't even get the family name because clearly I'm family. You got me sleeping in the castle and ship. No, no to all of that.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: But but but that's like, what the what's the point of me being with you if you keep telling me.
Speaker 6: No, I get I get this out of it too. We're also looking from it ran a sign. You're like, Bro, you're asking for a lot, Like be happy that you ride the dragon, go drink with your friends.
Speaker 1: Don't you ask all my life for a homeboy mortgage? Like, Bro, you come and ask me to pay your homeboy mortgage.
Speaker 6: But whatever it is, y'all got going on in this bar, I ain't got nothing to he said, Yeah, work for Kodak.
Speaker 1: Black Trouble brought me to be there.
Speaker 2: Lou Lo she I think she brought up in this episode. She was like, you are like like your belly is mine, Like you are owned by this, like you are owned by us, Nigga, you got no like matter of fact, you're staying here. It's like anything you got his mind, It's like, bro, like that's crazy to hear from somebody who's asking for your life as your pledge to him.
Speaker 1: You got to give him some give him some crumbs. At least you got a dragon, right, But he can't do ship with it all over these guys.
Speaker 3: What you're talking about and that's it.
Speaker 1: You can't get a free drink. That's like you're telling Dom he can ride his bike in the back, but he can't ride it us that He's gonna be like what what? What's the word?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 3: I don't see the problem with that.
Speaker 1: What you said.
Speaker 3: I say he lives in the castle. He can have all the castle wine. He wng.
Speaker 1: I guess that's true. He don't need to go to the bar. But it don't hit like moonshine. They can get moonshine ship to the to the to the castle. But he ain't homies.
Speaker 6: But look what you say, Spike, I just said, he's trying to be outside. He don't want to be in the castle walls. You want to be out there with his people.
Speaker 1: Respect him. He's trying to look out for his friends.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You know, he's the only one that came back there to ask for something for his homies. I respect it.
Speaker 7: They saying, those ain't the homies you ask favous folk. Just man, I'm looking at I'm looking at it from his standpoint. He's like, Okay, fine, you say I couldn't have the name. You said I couldn't have a castle. Fine, maybe this one little thing he's He's really not asking her to do a lot. He's really not for his little friends. This should be something simple, But Ranera is always saying no to everything.
Speaker 3: What are he asking for?
Speaker 7: He asked them basically, and correct me if I'm wrong, Spike, But it sounded like he was just asking them or asking her.
Speaker 1: Wasn't he asking her to like clear their bar tab or clear something? Sh just want to ask her to knock these tickets off my homework.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but but if she says, look, these two people, their records are clear, the whole town's not gonna riot.
Speaker 1: She can do these little things, but she won't do anything.
Speaker 3: They're not eating.
Speaker 5: You telling me I'm supposed to wave they feed, and not a queen who ain't giving me no food is telling me I.
Speaker 7: Can't collect my overdue bis because I'd rather have that dude pissed off than this dude that actually has a dragon that's supposed to be on my side.
Speaker 1: She's making bad decisions.
Speaker 7: This is something small she can say, Look, put their tab on hold, and when this whole war is over, I will personally come.
Speaker 1: Here and settle up. That's all she has to do.
Speaker 7: And the dude's gonna be like damn the queen because he's not gonna get his money anyway, because these dudes are broke, you know, so he can look at it like damn the queen came to me personally and asked me to put their tab on hold. Bet I'll do that, But she's just like, no, I'm not doing that. What Get the fuck out of here? But you want this to not fuck that? Get out my face. She's she's not making good decisions, man, and she's about the ball.
Speaker 6: One of them asked for his partner to get a piece of land outside the city, the second when he asked for a pardon, and the third when he asked for passage for one of his friends to go somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Okay, the land may be off limits, but the other two she could do. What's the bigginning right asking me to do it?
Speaker 6: I don't think it matter though, now you like I understand what you're saying, but I don't think it matter. Like you got to say to something. You can't just be in there being like nah nah no. Like everybody that got something to do with a dragon that you like, these bashard Riders or whatever they call. You told all of them no, and they put their life on the line for you. The black dude wanted the name, you wouldn't give him a name. Dude want to go see his wife, You won't let him go see his wife. This dude want his homeboys to have a little piece of land to get out of excuse some debts or whatever it may be.
Speaker 1: You're telling them no.
Speaker 6: It's like you all like you just the default is no, and at some point they're gonna turn on you. That that's not good for her business.
Speaker 5: When Nearra told them last episode she is a wash in deficiency. She has too much other shit to be worried about. You are coming to me with this petty bullshit. Do you know what else I have to work?
Speaker 3: Go talk to the Grandmaster.
Speaker 1: I ain't got time to this shit. She could have said that now.
Speaker 5: All the things she is guilty of is having some piss poor ass people in her in her in her employ That is it?
Speaker 7: Because why are you coming to me with this bullshit? But because because I'm stupid, and she knows I'm stupid. That's the only reason I'm here.
Speaker 1: She knows to get the fuck out of my face. No, that's why she should give him this small ship so he'll stop asking for big ship. Given me so much more to him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he could be asking for something much bigger. The name was bigger. I see why she said no to that. The castle was bigger. I see why she said no to that. Now he's asking for small piddly ship. You bat so he'll shut up.
Speaker 5: You ain't never had a kid to just ask you for every goddamn thing. And by the time he gets to the six or seven thing, it's like, I don't want to hear ship.
Speaker 3: You gotta say. She needs to use up all his passes.
Speaker 5: At this point, I don't take anything you say seriously because you was a dumbass.
Speaker 1: See she that's gonna burn her in the end. That's gonna burn it.
Speaker 3: Because I got a dragon, I don't.
Speaker 7: She's gonna lose three of them. I'm betting money on it. She's gonna lose at least three dragons.
Speaker 4: I kind of agree with you on that last one day because I feel like that just happened to me today.
Speaker 1: Like, don't you'll ask me for ship else, y'all.
Speaker 5: I ain't never been to the grocery store with a kid, is what it sounds like. It's like, I don't ask me for nothing. I don't know how we will call this a penny at at the cash registered.
Speaker 1: Don't ask me. But you love those kids. You don't need those kids. That's the difference. We're neara needs you don't need him. That was that's low key a bar right.
Speaker 2: We then see Damon come back to kings Landing and learns that Brenier has hired a new master of coin.
Speaker 1: Based off the advice she got from the d I duo.
Speaker 2: Uh, this part was funny, but but he got good news there, Mike, Sissy has found the killer of her son, Jakes. What did you think of the scene between Damon and Ranera, Man, I was literally in tears when Danmon was like, who the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Every time I come back, he's got some new here's some new person just chilling.
Speaker 3: Who the fuck?
Speaker 1: Hey, Mike, the way he the way he asked that question, was real slick. He was like, can you tell me who this nigga is? Explained to me. He's like so cold too. He's just like, man, just give me some sort of semblance of an idea.
Speaker 4: This dude is.
Speaker 1: What house is he from? What neighborhood did he grow up in? Who is this man? That ship was funny? But nah, I'm I was trying to figure out.
Speaker 7: I mean, clearly we learned later in the conversation that she did believe it, But at first I was like, she's not gonna believe this.
Speaker 1: You was brought back the head because didn't she? And maybe I'm making this up?
Speaker 7: And I thought she specifically said to bring him bring the rider back alive.
Speaker 1: She did, she did, so I didn't think she was believing it until the end of the conversation.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she believed it because she was looking at that snagger two skeleton skull a little too hard, bro.
Speaker 7: But didn't she also say I'm mad because I wanted to speak to him and you killed him.
Speaker 1: So I think she did believe it.
Speaker 7: And who else we riding a fucking homeless, crazy ass, crackhead, fucking dragon.
Speaker 1: Some dude would have snaggled too. Then it made sense.
Speaker 7: The damn head kind of looked like she steel her a little bit. You know how they say that people that got dogs, they start to look like that's what's wrong with That's what's wrong with Rader. She needs to learn her like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you are, Like, do you think Damon is a good liar? I mean, lou, do you think Damon is a good liar?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think he's lied well enough to make this believable.
Speaker 6: However, I think this is some circumstances gonna pop up, but she's not gonna be able to believe it. I think that's why this scene was so good, and the scene with him and his daughter earlier was so good because you know, if you know Game of Thrones, you know this lord, you know this world, something gonna come from this, Like he's not gonna get this off. They wouldn't have let like the reason that they focused on this and her and Damon having this conversation and everybody else leave in the room.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna get this off.
Speaker 6: And it's gonna come a point in time where she's gonna have to be like, you lied to me about this major thing that I told you not to. How are we gonna move forward from? I feel like we know that's gonna happen because rain and and She's still gonna pop up at that castle. But Nick, I think that I don't think Damon is a good liar. I think Ranera it's just stupid enough to fall forward. Mm hmm, That's what I think, because.
Speaker 4: I think Massiria Mysterio whatever her name is, she didn't believe that ship one bit. As soon as he put that motherfuck on the on the debt on the table, she knew that ship was a lie.
Speaker 1: So she No, she's smart.
Speaker 2: She both hat she both she's smart and she had hated and that's why she has like who body is that nigga?
Speaker 4: Know?
Speaker 1: For real? She's just hating really like trying to see if she can get n She knows, she knows. Do you think that she was dropping. Do you think that Ranera would believe this just to like move on with her son or do you think.
Speaker 2: Because she still not satisfied with how Damon presented all this, She's like, there has to be more to it, This ain't just it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think she one hundred percent bought it.
Speaker 5: I think she bought it enough for the time and for the moment, But I think that this is something that's gonna keep playing in her head until she like figures out, Oh, nigga, you lied to me. And I don't know, maybe that's the thing that makes her snap to become near the crew. I don't know, but I feel like I don't feel like this.
Speaker 3: Is the last.
Speaker 5: This is gonna circle back around. It has to, and if it doesn't, I would be grossly disappointed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, It got to. Yeah. Wait, so she eventually is that the name that she oh? Is that what she turns into? Okay, don't worry about it. Nope, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Damn't even I didn't even hear what was said. So I'm gonna move on once again. We see uh er a link up with Allison and she tells her that she sent her daddy's ashes to her people and then gave her daddy's funky ass ring his pinky ring. Oh but right after she left, Nay, we see that there's a little surprise left in the room.
Speaker 1: Who do you think is telling us baby daddy child?
Speaker 3: I don't even know who she been fucking because a god been gone, like how far along is?
Speaker 1: She? Ill have so many questions the master the black yep, I bet your watch, God, that'd be funny. And the heir gonna come out doing it like this like a balloon losing air.
Speaker 5: But okay, so let's think about this though, because if she did have another kid with a gon, then is that another air?
Speaker 2: Yes, she would have to kill she would have to kill him, and nay the streets saying this Aiming's kid.
Speaker 1: Amen, that's what I think. The brother with he was messing with his other sister. No, you don't even like her for real. He kissed his mama because he had an issue. I'm just saying he's one of the family. They all family.
Speaker 3: I don't think you don't even really you don't even really mess.
Speaker 2: With her for real, because like you said, an lost his dick in the battle, so he ain't fucking nobody, right. The only mother that yeah, only that would make sense is Aiming because he the only.
Speaker 1: One in the house.
Speaker 5: No, Helena b be off of her own looking at crickets and in that in them woods.
Speaker 1: With that, with that tree.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's somebody that we don't know about yet, that being in woods.
Speaker 4: With her.
Speaker 6: Saying though, because it can be introducing no character, that could have been like, yeah, he smashing.
Speaker 1: So she's sucking the darker.
Speaker 3: Perhaps she's just stupid.
Speaker 1: Enough, perhaps like would you put Elena about to have a sheep? Still her ass? Baby? She got ready slow herself. She fucking won the wood and.
Speaker 3: ELPs one of the elves.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's how the three I Raatemn is born.
Speaker 1: All this incest. But you're just made up all kind of ship. That makes sense. Kids. They basically.
Speaker 2: Everybody and their mama is on the board, even the Wood characters, everybody.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't be surprised if they did pull some goofy ship and say that it was like a maculate conception of some weirdness, because it's clearly not.
Speaker 1: It's clearly not Amon's baby.
Speaker 6: How far along she is though, right, he's.
Speaker 1: Been gone for a while. He's going that long, he'd be burnt up.
Speaker 6: She looked like she if she noticing her breast and her stomach, then it's like two months, three months something.
Speaker 1: Like that, If not more so, how long has it been since he went and got burnt up? Because he's he's healed. It ain't been too much.
Speaker 7: It has to be think about it. If he was burnt up that bad, his face is healed, so it's been months.
Speaker 1: It has to be right, because he did lay in bed for a long time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, your face don't heal from twelve degree burns that quick.
Speaker 1: It would be.
Speaker 3: It could be. It could be the air, and that's why they worried.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a little foot. He ain't fucking spite. He ain't got no let on anyway, He ain't got got no Leverage's hilarious. That's a good question. I didn't ever think of who the baby daddy could be. Oh damn, that was the only question I had. It's like, who fucking you? Was just surprised she was I was surprised. I was just surprised she was pregnant.
Speaker 7: You know what, Now that I'm thinking about it, it would probably have to be Amens, because otherwise, why would Alison care Because the look on her face, she looked like she was scared for Helena.
Speaker 1: Because she know Rania got to kill the baby.
Speaker 7: No, what I'm saying is, if the kid is some random ass dude in the castle, then the kid doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, kil because it's a bastard, Because it's.
Speaker 7: A bastard and it's not even the King's child, so it wouldn't even matter her. So the look that was on Alison's face would kind of imply that she's afraid for her, and she would only be afraid if it's Amen's baby. So I'm thinking there's something we're just missing or we're just fastboarding time or something.
Speaker 3: But they're gonna have to pass it off like it's the kings.
Speaker 1: Why the same reason why we're never did.
Speaker 7: But we're never had something to gain, Like there's no reason to pass it off because the thing about it is because we're near. It would be like, well, am is not even around, and I'm challenging, like, no, you was fucking somebody else, Like why would they believe that it's Amos?
Speaker 1: Amos not even in.
Speaker 7: The castle anymore, and his dick was burnt off, it has to be his, And I'm just not connecting the time correctly.
Speaker 1: So that is an interesting don't know, saying some wood elf.
Speaker 6: Because if it was a wood elf, though, they they could just like let her have birth and just send it out into the world like any one of the other bastards that we see in this story.
Speaker 1: How you're going to have a bastard wood Elf baby and city talking about.
Speaker 6: Twenty people. All the dragon writers that are from Bashlings have done it like you.
Speaker 1: Nigga ain't what else? Yeah, it ain't a squirrel. Nigga would naturally know how to be in the woods.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about I meant wood elf. I thought she just meant like a random person. I ain't think.
Speaker 1: She's talking about creature. You meant that literally. I thought you was talking about someone.
Speaker 6: To get a hang out in the wo walkers. No, I thought she was talking about something to hang Okay, I take that back. But if it is some random ass dude, that's just like he makes wards or something. Yeah, like she can have that baby just sending boy in the world. Yeah, there's some dude that live on the woods.
Speaker 1: I thought that's what the wooden. I ain't know she meant like the literal like little purple people. Oh God.
Speaker 2: We then see how violent Ranera's City Watch army is when it comes to questioning people on who was putting up the graffiti like you mentioned, Mike, But then we quickly see another mentorship meet in between Ormond and Darren, and it's where we get to the end of episode with that, Ken, what did you think of what Ormond and Darren's relationship was like at the end of this episode.
Speaker 4: Not much has change. It's just he just moved another piece on the board to give him leverage.
Speaker 1: And you know, I think that.
Speaker 4: That guy would still be alive if g Wayne didn't change his mind. But I think once g Wayne said I'm packing up and going home, he had to start using him to be the rightful heir to the throne so he can kind of figure out his next move to get them back to the castle. And to do that, he has to continue to groom him in a way to be king and to think like a king. And this kid clearly didn't want to do it. He did it out of the year of Ormond and that was that was all that was. He just wanted to And yeah, so, but I don't know, man, I'm wondering when when Darren would and if it ever happens, realize that he may be in more of a position of power than he and he actually realized it may not happen because he is a kid.
Speaker 1: But yeah, this was.
Speaker 4: Really surprising, and I felt bad for that guy though, because he thought that he got out of that situation and now here he is.
Speaker 1: He was begging for his life to a snack just because too serious. He cooked that motherfucker up.
Speaker 2: Hey bron, he barbecue that nigga and now you're hear in the background he's chomping.
Speaker 1: He was missing with sweet baby raised. But nay Orman mentioned something earlier.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm fair but firm, and I felt like this was a great example. Like in the beginning or like in the middle of this episode, we see him actually like seek out his justice as far as he got the army man arm broke and his did cut off, and we think, okay, he's giving out good justice. But then this, so that was the fair part, But I feel like the firm part was this at the end where you see like but at the end of the day, he struck one of our R and P and if you hit an eye tire and you got to like that cost too, and it was a fun up way of doing it. But I felt like he was basically explaining his philosophy because he also said a lot of phlosophis shit on this, Like y'all niggas got dragons. That don't mean y'all really meant to have power. But if we work together, I can show you how to you know properly.
Speaker 1: He was also note shit, it was just like I thought.
Speaker 2: I thought his like Mike said, like, he's an interesting character because it's like he's mixing a lot of things, obviously for evil, but they're very interesting things that he's mixing when it comes to like this is how I see life and this is how I see power.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So like what did you think what I was? What was you thinking about? Like his fair but firm stance, Like did you see that in this scene?
Speaker 3: I didn't see fairness. I just saw elitism.
Speaker 5: I just thought like like, yeah, he just feels like his line is the superior line and fuck y'all dragons, And the only reason why I really give a fuck about you is because you have my blood in you and you haven't, and you're giving us an opportunity to put.
Speaker 3: The true royal blood on the throne.
Speaker 1: So it just.
Speaker 5: I will say, it made him even more of a complex villain. So it was at this point where I was like, oh, he is actually interested. I wasn't really interested in him until this last scene because of the fact that it's like he has that he feels like he has this superiority complex over.
Speaker 3: All the other royal families. So now this is when he got interesting to me.
Speaker 1: You think this is gonna turn Darren into.
Speaker 2: Like the thing that Allison doesn't want, like another bad son, or do you think based off his reaction is like like to Kid's point, eventually he's gonna learn, like, I don't really need to listen to you. You got me out here killing motherfuckers who's just defending their sisters.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, I don't know. I don't have an answer for that.
Speaker 7: That's what made this scene so interesting is he's very He's clearly very sensitive.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 7: He does not want to rule by force the way Ormond does. He wants to be fair. But I don't know how this is gonna work because he doesn't seem like that type of guy.
Speaker 1: You know, he doesn't. I don't think he has that. I don't think he has that dog him to be able to do something like this.
Speaker 7: So but Ormond probably knows that, Like I said, he's probably only doing this kind of thing to get him in that position so he can keep manipulating him. So this whole scene I thought was the most interesting part of the whole episode because I was like, where is this going to go? I really thought Ormond was gonna show up and just not really be that big of a thing. I thought he was just gonna show up, be the weirdo that sniff's perfume, and then just go away. But now they're setting it up to where he is like a legitimate threat to the throne, and I never considered him that way. Loud, do you feel like Ormond is like as equal or he more like more cunning and sinister than Autumn.
Speaker 1: I think he's equal, just as cunning, just as sinister.
Speaker 6: I agree with Mike and what he said, Like this scene right here was one of my favorite rest of the episode too, because it added another layer to his to his character, like, yeah, I'm manipulating his kid.
Speaker 1: Here my plans. Here are the things I'm trying to do, And it just made you wonder.
Speaker 6: Okay, like, damn, how is this gonna play out with nier High's gonna play out with dam in Hi with aiming even like there's a lot of things that go with what he's doing right now and it's it's it's interesting, Like, I'm glad that they've added a character like this to the storyline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm I'm definitely interested in the next episode. I even funk with that dragon too. I feel like Daron got there got a really no past dragon.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, but.
Speaker 2: That motherfucker looked like and listen to him for real, like he got his back and yeah, it's little now because I think he said, did he mention something when he.
Speaker 1: Was talking past the smallest dragon. That's the smallest. It's still growing though, right, Yeah, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 6: By the times. No, he ain't gonna be full grown, but that it ain't. That's the smallest dragon. I think that's the thing that's holding him up the most. As far as.
Speaker 1: What's aman, what's his name, what's what's the dude name? The hot town?
Speaker 6: There not a hot town. That's the That's the thing that's holding his planet the most. That's just a small dragon. If they were a bigger dragon, I think he'd be even more aggressive.
Speaker 1: Any of the thoughts on this.
Speaker 4: Episode figure it likes Armon either because they growl when they got closed to Darren.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he want to suck him up here, he want to fuck him up. He probably abuses him. He probably knows that mm hmmmm hm he's abusing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Orman said, don't even name that motherfucker's I don't even like the fact that you gave the motherfucker name.
Speaker 1: Or that probably is gonna be the end of on like that dragon probably gonna suck him up mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Or he's gonna have that dragon killed once he gets what's his name and position? You know this is this is actually kind of interesting facts.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: All right, well those are our thoughts on House of the Dragon. Please let us know what you guys think. FPS podcast is are reddit thread that's also at handled for ig and Twitter, and we'll catch you on the next week's episode.
Speaker 1: Be out peace, Nice