Speaker 1: Can I get a sauceless against seeds on the English smuffling?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry for you.
Speaker 3: Can I get a sauceless against seals on the English smuffling.
Speaker 2: And the hats brown on her side? That's it?
Speaker 3: And got muthering with sausage anger, Just.
Speaker 2: Say hey, saucess and eggs and seeds. That'll be all. Pre saves half man, half woman. Yes, Jary wanna help.
Speaker 4: You to the.
Speaker 2: Gary has the tea and the color other day.
Speaker 4: Gary, good morning, Good morning, Ricky, Good morning America, Good morning, the US teesday a beautiful neighborhood.
Speaker 3: And here's what's happening in celebrity news, y'all should carry Richardson. Everybody's excited and talking about miss Richardson, y'all. They're saying that she avoided jail time, y'all after reaching a plea deal in her Florida super speeder case. Now, the Olympic gold medalist changed her original not guilty please following her January arrest back in Orange County. Well authority said that, y'all, and this I know this, they have to been lying. They said she was driving one hundred and four miles per hour on a state road for the four twenty nine near Stony Brooke.
Speaker 2: Speed. She likes speed. She watched it a champ. Yeah, but what goes one hundred and four miles an hour? Most cars? Really? Oh, in every call on the road pretty much? Oh really, Wellneyway. It's part of the agreement.
Speaker 3: They're saying Richardson hundred must pay five hundred dollars fine, complete one hundred hours of community service, and y'all taking eight hour driving course, y'all, which I mean, I think that's not bad at all. They're saying, y'all that deputies Honey alleged that Richardson was dangerously y'all tail getting other vehicles and moving across the lanes to pass drivers before she was stopped. Now, the body camera footage from the traffic stopped y'all was later released. I just think they just probably I don't know what state was in Florida, you know.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, here's the thing, here's the thing. She could have died, or she could have killed somebody.
Speaker 2: Part and and if the eight.
Speaker 4: Hours in the driving course and the community service make you have a little bit of inconvenience, so you could save your own life, if not anybody else's might be good for her.
Speaker 2: She's young and they make you know, and we're all young.
Speaker 4: We make mistakes, and when we get correct and have to go through the court system and have a judge in your life, you start thinking twice before doing something like that. Because now I remember the other day somebody driving one hundred miles per hour and they killed two people, you understand, So that kind of stuff when it comes to drive. We were just talking about that off. Their driving is serious and those cars are dangerous. You'll kill yourself and kill somebody else, and now you messed up for the rest of your life. If you don't end up losing your own life in the meantime, you know, she'll be all right, yeah.
Speaker 3: Or bless us spirit and whomever else was involved with this situation, all right, moving on and driving to trust me, I'm definitely I'm definitely working on You're conscious of it though, well, yes, and that's started out. You know, you talked and we talked about it last week, and you know, I listened and it came to my attention. I'm like, well, you know, maybe I do need to be a more you said, the more courteous's driver.
Speaker 2: Be more courteous.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, so you'll let him go, let them go because you don't want to buy it behind, let them, let them go, let them go.
Speaker 3: But you know, but it still was I hated when you at a crosswalk, Why don't you go.
Speaker 4: Okay, just let them got to be patient, Just be patient. Take take a pill of just like calm you down a little bit so you can just be patient.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's your lesson in it that you need to learn patience Missah. Yeah, but you know with somebody.
Speaker 3: I asked one of my Christian friends about patience, but could I say, do you ask for patience?
Speaker 2: And they told me something different. How you get patience? Yeah, just ask God for patience. He'll carry you through exactly. All right.
Speaker 3: Moving on to other celebrity news, y'all ain't say. Rocket said, y'all he is willing to fight Drake bare Knuckle not a Harlem unwrapper major the declaration in her preview office upcoming interview with Jason Lee. Now, he said that he would like to fight Drake bare Knuckle, you know, in a celebrity boxing man.
Speaker 2: But that's kind of mean.
Speaker 3: That's Rihanna's baby Dadd's supposed to happen to that man and she got the babies at home and stuff in here.
Speaker 2: He want to fight people bare knuckle, and what happened.
Speaker 3: I just saw an interview with him, and he said he really loves Rihanna, and you know she was by his side, like when his dad died and stuff, and you know, she was there for him. And it was just interesting because I would never thought she would like him, But you know they're together now.
Speaker 2: They guy were two or three children and stuff. So congratulations. You know, so you don't want nobody that can't fight.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, but bare knuckle, ricky, what about a boxing what you call it a barre knuckle?
Speaker 4: You got the thumb and nobody had no boxing gloves. In elementary school, you had to thump everybody. We had a thump up and fighting. Oh, throwing them hands, throw them hands. Yeah, oh no, honey, we didn't do that.
Speaker 2: You win. Yeah, you ain't got You didn't get to find in the elementary school.
Speaker 3: In the middle school, well, I mean not no bare knuckles, open slaps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did more like that, just slapping and stuff and somebody to slat you.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, that's why you learned how to run so fast that my goodness.
Speaker 2: Our friends don't know.
Speaker 4: I told you one day we raced after we got our working I we didn't know that Garrey could run that fast.
Speaker 2: To run that fast, me chased off for school and.
Speaker 3: Every day elementary school hunting. It's Franklin hunt. I had to go to Franklin Elementary baby chase home. And you know I used to have to carry my books in my chest. And that's what you exactly.
Speaker 4: You taught me how to carry books yet want to hold your book by the other little boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, was just getting.
Speaker 4: You know, they weren't familiar with the LGBT community back then.
Speaker 2: You know, it wasn't like you like one of the founders.
Speaker 3: Okay, and had ours in our chance, honey, and we ran home.
Speaker 4: I did not know you have nobody swishing and stuff you had learned how to you know how to run.
Speaker 2: Learn across y'all looking like a peacock.
Speaker 3: Is not.
Speaker 2: You made a note of that, saying it, did I know what time it is? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Cha, la la la hand honey from the elementary school running home with the.
Speaker 2: Lord the day. That's one of my favorite clue. My clue to day is not the car on the high end.
Speaker 3: You say not to car and on the lord just say beautiful navy blue and ripe white.
Speaker 2: And that's a beautiful colue. Y'all giving up a Gary with a d amount of morning Shore. I got to work on card.
Speaker 4: Y'all get down into eighty six sixty nine.
Speaker 2: You want hear me?
Speaker 1: Go wake up.
Speaker 2: It's to get yoursel and gets up. Come on, mad, wake wake up, wait.
Speaker 5: Courage each other and be productor star you morning show. I want to know what you call him Ross come up with Tamla and John wake up.
Speaker 3: Hey hey, hey, it's Lucky Beef.
Speaker 2: I'm calling from the GMB.
Speaker 1: And I want to start out to my son room and Carlos.
Speaker 2: Wake up, wake up, wake up.
Speaker 1: And have a great day to day.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is need to D coming from the Nasty Natty. Wake up, wake up, Wake up love y'all. The this Sisterca from Riverview calling to wake up my daughter Karen Flagg and congratulate.
Speaker 2: Her on making the baby team at her high school.
Speaker 1: So I'm not high school, I would wake up, Wake up, Wake up, Karen, O gang the city tune D.
Speaker 2: What's your because we gonna met him?
Speaker 5: No wake up in Birmingham, Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, say louie me, wake up new one, wake up, wake.
Speaker 2: Up, wake up? Waked up?
Speaker 1: What So I'm on my wayside. I'm a beatle at stopped by the bone, by the beil bone. Oh, I'm just with snow. Soon did the man get here?
Speaker 2: He said?
Speaker 1: I caught him on the phone. He said he'll be back here in a for a minute on he said, he be back here soon. I get him their money so he can get my folks out of jail. I beat there, shout, I beat here because I had a lot of drama last night, yesterday at the out shout a lot of drumas, shout a lot of drums.
Speaker 2: You much change your number?
Speaker 1: I tellt you like shit time boy, you ain't hit me back now time boy, I'm talking.
Speaker 2: About not now.
Speaker 1: Twin, I'm like, what's up? Shouting shout, I tell you. But I text you. I said, hey, Rick, what's up? I said, I read it, I said, person, I said, I said twins, shout twins, Yeah, I said twin inclamation esclamation esclamation, I said, what's up?
Speaker 2: Twin?
Speaker 1: Where you at? Twin?
Speaker 2: I said, where you at?
Speaker 1: Southing? And then the next text, hey, Rick, hit me back. Then the next tick, ain't Rick. I try to read you. In the next tip, Hey, Rick, what's up? And the ne tip?
Speaker 2: Rick, please call me back? The next tick, Rick, I don't think that's gonna make it the work of the money.
Speaker 1: And now now on time I'm talking about But now now on time I get a test back shoty, So what So now what you got to say for yourself?
Speaker 2: What bro you text? You? Text me to read the text before those texts? Read those? Ain't Rick, this black Tony.
Speaker 1: Then the next tit ain't Rick, this black Tony? What what worked with you? Next ticks ain't Rick. I've been trying to reach you, sir yesterday. Then in that tick, ain't Rick.
Speaker 2: Why are you acting funny? All right? And I read the text before those ticks? Okay, I'm gonna go back. Let me strove back, let me stroll back. Hey, ain't Rick, what's rock tea number? Ain't Rick? What's I'm friendling? He ain't Rick? Why you? Why you doing me like this?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 2: You want me to keep reading? Read the text before.
Speaker 1: Let me stroll back a little bit. Let me stroll back a little bit further. Aint Rick, I'm trying to how that mean? Hold on, ain't Rick, my phone gonna get cut off? Test me back, hurry up for they for they cut me off? Now, hey, Rick, they done cut my phone off. I can't do nothing but test. If you try to call me, it ain't gonna ain't gonna work.
Speaker 2: Now, send me a picture of the picture.
Speaker 4: Tell them, Tell them the picture that you put in between those dicks.
Speaker 2: The picture. Yeah, oh you at the phone at the phone company.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, hey Rich, this me at oh at the Sprint store. But it's not t mumble stove. Hey, Rick, this is me waiting on the you. I saw the picture of me standing in the keep Mobile springs though, waiting on you, right, and.
Speaker 2: He ain't take me back?
Speaker 1: Now I'm trying I freedom.
Speaker 2: So who foult it is?
Speaker 1: Right now that I'm not there and he don't know what's going on?
Speaker 2: Who faulty is? Isauuse? You irresponsible?
Speaker 1: You should have You should have hit me testing me back when you're testing me bad?
Speaker 2: I see what you want? Do you think? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, so Tony, you got you gotta pay attention to patterns and realize that, uh you ain't gonna getting no return.
Speaker 2: Teke you bro Okay, we're out tea. I'll tell you what. Hold on a minute, don't hang on, hold on yeah,