Speaker 1: The Frames per Second Podcast. What's going on in shit Boy?
Speaker 2: Nick?
Speaker 3: I am here with the rights Missus, NATURALI NEE and Modest Media.
Speaker 2: How y'all doing?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 3: I'm here with I am Spikelu of the A Deck TV show and another week in the books?
Speaker 2: How you doing, sir? What up?
Speaker 4: Dough?
Speaker 2: And Mike C Town Yo and of course Kenneth B and how you doing? Man? Hello?
Speaker 3: And you now tune into the frames per Second Podcast? And in this episode, we are continuing on with our weekly recaps of the hit HBO Max original series coming from the Game of Thrones universe titled House of the Dragon, with this recap being dedicated to episode well, season three, episode seven titled The Dragon in Winter. We got a lot to discuss, as y'all know, this is my favorite episode of a season, the penn ultimate episode. But I got to start off with a person who wasn't with us in the last recap. Mike definitely wanted to get your thoughts on last episode and what you thought about this episode, of course, so I'll start off with you.
Speaker 2: Last week's was great. I thought, I really really enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: I especially enjoyed seeing Christian Cole spitch ass get done up. That ship was lovely. I wasn't expecting that at all. I literally said, oh when the first arrow hit that ship, I was shit, that's a way to go out like a little simp.
Speaker 2: And he's holding her a little little rat. That was what it was, Mike, It was. It was.
Speaker 3: It was that because I thought I was he was gonna go out like a g when he pulled it out, like, at least he going out like a g bro. He was already talking about some fight me two on one with my hand tied behind my back.
Speaker 2: I was like, nigga, get the fuck shot up in the eye.
Speaker 5: So I was like, this is a lovely way to start an episode, and then it was an awful way to end it because my boy, my boy got stashed up. But no, last week's was great and this week's was great. I'm here. This is shaping up now. The only thing that concerns me is we have one episode left, so that means we're going to be left on a huge cliffhanger, which I don't really like, but it is what it is.
Speaker 3: I want to bring that point up again later on because I don't think it'll be that huge of a cliffhanger for how much went down this episode.
Speaker 2: But Lou, I want to get your overall thoughts on this episode.
Speaker 6: Good episode man, Like you said the last two weeks for good set up episodes, I feel like a lot of payoffs came in this episode. Also, it's set up for good for the season finale. Some of the things that we've been guessing at we've gotten to see play out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought this is a good episode. Now you agree, Yeah, it.
Speaker 7: Was a good episode.
Speaker 8: I think what you said we talked about, like the fact that we only have one more left and there's still so many different little subplots that need to come together.
Speaker 7: I think that I was left a little I don't know if anxious is the.
Speaker 8: Right word, underwhelmed is the right word, but I was just kind of like, how are they gonna close this season out?
Speaker 7: But other than that, I thought it was really good.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Are you in agreement as far as like thinking that there's gonna be a big, huge cliffhanger even though we all know we have a fourth season that I think is the final season to come, so of course we still have to have things for that stuff to happen.
Speaker 2: But with this season, do you think they'll stick the laning.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think it'll be a big cliff hanger, but for some reason, I think it'll be a satisfying cliffhanger.
Speaker 7: So I think I'm more along with Spike, like the setup paid off to.
Speaker 9: Right now, and I think it's gonna close really well without it, you know what I'm saying, with good anticipation for the next season, especially if this is going to be the last season.
Speaker 7: So I'm not I don't mind us getting.
Speaker 9: To a to a place where it's like, dang, I can't wait to see what happened next, as long as it's not annoyingly like that. I don't think it will be. I think I think I think it'll be a solid, a solid season closer.
Speaker 2: What are you all over our thoughts? Cam?
Speaker 1: I'm ready, man, I'm ready for next week. I think it's gonna be really good. I think this episode did a good job of building up anticipation for me.
Speaker 2: So I thought this was.
Speaker 1: Really really great and they did a good job of setting the board.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed this episode too. I thought this definitely was like a wake up call to a lot of characters. I think a lot of them got cussed out, either politely or just blatantly in this episode.
Speaker 2: And we'll get to it.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna break this this recap up into like sections of like let's just talk about how everything went down to each section to cover it all. So we start off this episode with us viewing Helene and one of her coke dreams. But then she's woken up, like really quickly by Rania, who interrogates her about, you know, being a dreamer. Quote unquote, Mike, what did you think about this opening scene?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Kicking off with a dream is fine. The dreams were kind of weird. I don't I'm hoping y'all can explain what they meant, because the only thing I got is that Helena asked about to die.
Speaker 2: But I don't know that's right.
Speaker 5: But I mean, yeah, it was. It was a nice way to kick it off. I'm just not sure what those dreams meant.
Speaker 3: And you're talking about all the dreams too, right with her on the dragon, her giving birth, and her being at that farm when the winter's the birth.
Speaker 5: One was kind of self explanatory. But being on that farm feeding chickens and shit. I was like, I don't understand, what what are we doing right now? And then it was like the sun was going down in the background. It was like a weird color. I just think she's about to die.
Speaker 2: Well, you remember she said that earlier in the seasons, that's what she wanted to do.
Speaker 5: There was no gosh, I don't remember. You have to that's what we need you for. Man, I don't remember it all.
Speaker 2: So what happened?
Speaker 6: She said that that was one of her dreams. When I asked what she wanted to do, like go be on a farm and raise chickens. Of course she said that specific right. Still to your point, you're right, like, I don't know what it means, but it's clearly stating at something because she said this earlier this season about wanting to feed the chickens and stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, Lou, how did you take Brenera in the beginning of this episode? Well, in what sense as far as her interrogating Elena and how aggressive she was.
Speaker 6: Stupid like she's been the whole season, like she trying to get something from her, but she pressing her in a man like ain't no out of there to play good? Cop, Like she's just being a bad cop and you're trying to get information from her.
Speaker 2: She's not gonna give it to you.
Speaker 6: She think you crazy, like you literally came here through her family off the throne. Now you got her held hostage. You're trying to take her kid, or her at least her mom telling you gonna take her kid. And you can't even figure out a way to be like peaceful enough for her to be manipulated into telling you what she's thinking, like.
Speaker 2: You just full force go with it. So it's stupid on right here. As far.
Speaker 3: You feel like she woke up later like ghost did Tarik.
Speaker 9: Nah for sure, Like yeah, it was a little annoying, like she just has no no.
Speaker 7: Real like.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, she has no tack man. So it's just like you're just like just frustrated with it. And I've never been this frustrated with her. Always liked the personally.
Speaker 7: But now yeah, they are, they are making.
Speaker 9: Her out to be just the just the fuck up all those As far as the dreams and stuff, I thought the winter is coming thing was pretty pretty self explanatory when you say the sun was going down and the snows.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm used to it, Nick, I'm used to it. They both got me like that yesterday. Nick. It's not I know, because.
Speaker 7: I don't know the baby one that you said, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 9: That's the one that I didn't know, the baby one, but I did. I did figure that the last one was more about the winner's common type of thing.
Speaker 5: So yeah, well, the baby one, I assume it's just she's afraid that when she gives birth, they're gonna kill the baby.
Speaker 2: That one was easy for me.
Speaker 5: It was the other stuff that it was the chicken thing that I just didn't understand.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I wasn't think about the weather part, the winter. I didn't even I thought it was ash.
Speaker 3: With my stupid ass, so I thought like it was the dragons like the ash.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I thought it was. I didn't even realize it was winter. Jill Rod said it because she didn't looked cold.
Speaker 6: Yeah, either, because the same thing happened to daddy when she was somewhere and she had those visitors. It was ash falling down and people thought it was snow.
Speaker 2: There you go, see, I'm not that dumb.
Speaker 7: Rode.
Speaker 3: Did you do you feel like Grena is starting to show her true self or has she been altered like Helena mentioned in that scene.
Speaker 7: I think both can be true.
Speaker 8: I think that her situation is amplifying who she has kind.
Speaker 7: Of been all along.
Speaker 8: I feel that I kind of echo Rod, like I'm I'm teamer Nira, I've been team Raniera, and this episode was the first time I was like, damn, I think she might have got it wrong all this time, like like even down to jays and and him not wanting her to get the bastards to ride the dragon. I'm like, damn, I feel like you should have been listening to these other folks this whole time there, and it's now all starting to fall apart in front of your face, and you losing it and trying to shape these dreams out of slow ass and like, what are you doing when you losing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think she was desperate.
Speaker 9: I think a lot of decisions that she makes out of desperation, and it's clouding, clouding her choices.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 6: The state that they've had her in all seasons, and I just don't like it. I don't think that she's been there the previous two seasons that we've been watching is but this season in particular, like every episode, I feel like we talked about just her level of angst and desperation and like she's just doing stuff off the custom. It just don't it don't seem right. It don't seem like she's gonna win this way He's.
Speaker 9: I think I think my thing with Grenier is that I have like empathy for it because I keep thinking about how she's lost children and this whole thing. I think we forget that she that she that she lost his children, and she's she's, uh, she's responding off of emotion because of that. So she's just so that just feeling like something was taken from her, for like the throne was just taken from hers. So I think all of those things coupled together is like kind of altering her decisions.
Speaker 5: Do you ever wonder how much she actually cares that she lost her kids. I was, I haven't really questioned that until this episode. I was like, I don't know how much she really cares about that. It seems like she cares more about revenge for losing her kids and getting the thrown back.
Speaker 6: And I think that speaks to a little bit last week, Mike, when we were talking about you I know you weren't here when her son came back and they were telling her age such and such as back.
Speaker 2: I think it was it's Jeoffrey. Yes, Jeoffrey's back and he wants to see you. She didn't care. I won't say she didn't care.
Speaker 3: I just think it's like she just lost so much she doesn't want to She's scared to get attached to them. I think right now, Nay, I don't know if you agree with this point, but like her justification for all the things she's done is the fact, like this is this all has to mean something like I can't have their death mean nothing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's a combination between revenge and just being right as far as like my dad told me, I was the heir, I have the bloodline, I am a targe area, and I was able to get the kings land, like I have to justify the fact that I'm supposed to be here because everybody, because I've been planning to be here my whole life, no matter what I've lost, I have to prove that I'm here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think, and I think you can even go back further, like this all started with her mother's death like her mother died giving in it, trying to get birth to an air to the throne.
Speaker 7: So she's trying to make all of this makes sense.
Speaker 8: And I think that, yeah, to your point, I don't think it's so much that she doesn't care about the fact that she's lost children. It's just, you know how people be so hurt that they just become angry and just bitter people. I think that's where she is. She's been driven by the vengeance because she is so hurt by all of the losses.
Speaker 3: She's in the work and Ken, I forgot the last episode she pricked her finger on the throne and Lou, I think that's an omen for like some bad stuff is about happen.
Speaker 6: You mean the throne not accepting your ruler ship. You sul just pricked Jeoffrey all the time, and it was somebody else, might have been the Mad King.
Speaker 2: You ever, Saiah's got he got pricked and mad King got pricked as well. I don't remember Jeoffrey, I believe Spike, but I don't remember that. Can Did you see what Helena was sewing in bed? No?
Speaker 1: You know, and maybe at some point Ranera will fear that that out, But I doubt it. I think she's trying to force answers out her for her out of clear frustration, and she just fat up and I think it's gonna send her over the edge.
Speaker 2: And we we.
Speaker 1: I think we got a preview of that earlier when she was trying to shake the ship out of Elena until she got that kung fu grip and then she.
Speaker 2: Kind of let go and walked away.
Speaker 1: But but yeah, I think that's I think that's what I think Elena, I mean, not Elena, but Ranera is turning and.
Speaker 2: We'll see where it goes.
Speaker 1: But she's being forced into this person that she clearly does not want to be.
Speaker 2: But it's almost like she's left no other choice.
Speaker 1: And the other thing I was trying to figure out is like, does does Elena have a dragon already?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She did. Frustrated, she don't want to she never wrote it. Yeah, she don't want to ride herself. She liked Ranier a dad. Is that why she said that slow extra cars?
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't don't have no she has no practice in riding her drag. You asked him just now, did he pay attention to the thing that she was making it a big Yeah. The tapestry. How realistic y'all think it ain't nobody paid attentions.
Speaker 5: I think it's very realistic because she is yeah, well well that and just Ranera is not. Ever, she never slows down enough to think about shit like and and I think Allison thinks she's crazy.
Speaker 2: She's probably not really looking at it like that.
Speaker 5: And plus, I mean to be honest, if it's the same, if it's the same tapestry that we're seeing every day or every episode or whatever, that shit is confusing as fuck to me. Anyway, I can't follow it. Stop doing that. I can see your face now, your camera over you given you've given him all the looks.
Speaker 3: Of the teacher, like a teacher trying to got a kids.
Speaker 2: It was like she had a pole baby sign.
Speaker 6: It was like it was like she was holding up the pole baby sign.
Speaker 7: That's not what it was.
Speaker 2: So that you got to answer, you figured it out.
Speaker 8: My question was I was gonna ask, is that supposed Is that supposed to be alluding to the fact that it's Aiming's baby.
Speaker 5: I thought she said it was, did she didn't they say that episode before last?
Speaker 7: I don't think we know what daddy is.
Speaker 5: The baby daddy is the burnt up Oh, I get aiming and agon mixed up? Which one is the burnt up face? Say?
Speaker 2: Did she? I thought?
Speaker 4: I'm assuming that the tapestry is like aiming in in the.
Speaker 10: Mom But I think the tapestry is her hm trying to convey the events that she's seeing in her dreams and they're happening beforehand and it's right there.
Speaker 6: And people can have access to them and see them, but nobody knows what the fuck they are. Yes, that's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: But the crazy thing is I think Allison is aware that she can see the future. But I think it's just like again, you just don't want to look exactly, just like Banier. It's like it's not a you asked the question, you get an answer. It's like you really got to like just read the room, no pun intended, Like you have to really just follow and just try to put the pieces together. Because what Ranier was like, all right, so what's up with aim and where he at?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: What about the White Wolves and some other ship? And Helena is like nigga.
Speaker 6: I don't say exactly what it seems like someone, but I guess either Mike or and they said that no one's really paying enough attention to her to be like, what is this that you're doing? What does this mean? What does this mean? What does this mean? Everybody talking riddles because she talking riddles? Can't something got to her?
Speaker 5: But everything on the show is a riddle, though, Like everything is a damn riddle. Like they listen to this song of Ice and Fire ship. That shit's a fucking riddle. So it's like, why wouldn't they listen to Helena or at least give it a shot.
Speaker 11: Yeah, just the lack of interest in her is is pretty telling to me, especially now that you have someone who is paying attention to her and nar and she's just like trying to force it out of versus like having a genuine observation, which I feel like a lot of Game of Thrones characters would have, because.
Speaker 7: She's desperate for answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she needs the answers now. She can't wait.
Speaker 5: I mean they're on that, so okay, so she's she's making the tapestry, so every week we're seeing the tapestry in real time.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah on the opening credits, So I'm.
Speaker 5: Kind of, yeah, this doesn't really make any sense that they wouldn't look at the tapestry.
Speaker 2: She has to be spending hell of time. What else does she do?
Speaker 6: She don't think nothing else that somebody at some point would be like, well, what are you doing right there?
Speaker 5: At least that's what I would think. They deserve what they get if they're not paying attention.
Speaker 2: Like that, y'all know, y'all got and damn, well, won't be looking at that. Damn I'd have been looking at that. Damn if I'm there.
Speaker 6: Hen, that's the only thing she do can every scene? She got that in her hand, Yep.
Speaker 4: But y'all, yeah, I don't. I think that's pretty true to life.
Speaker 8: Like it's like you can have like a kid whatever, shut the kid up and keep them from act.
Speaker 7: That's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 8: And in the point, you know they point, leave them alone and keep them moving.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But when she when she, I forget, who said, oh, she's a dreamer? Like? Is that that I think it was that I looked at like a.
Speaker 5: Dreamer is an actual thing in Game of Thrones, correct me from wrong, Spike. So it kind of means that they are they can see the future, put to a certain degree.
Speaker 2: So the second she said, oh, she must be a dreamer.
Speaker 5: She should have immediately went and said, okay, let me see these pictures you've been drawn. Let me go see what you've been putting together. It's just Ranera's not thinking. I get why other people like Damon and them wouldn't think about this, But Ranera, if you're so desperate, why wouldn't you be like, well, let me see what you got on this damn tapageing.
Speaker 2: What questions the.
Speaker 9: Question she's asking her like she's the only one that's literally asking her questions no one else was asking. Remember it was a complaint of ours at first, like man, ain't nobody paying attention to her? But now Banera's actually like, yo, no, okay, yeah, I know you know some shit like tell me instead of looking at the Temple Street.
Speaker 7: She's just like tell me, and when and when.
Speaker 2: She rushed it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think both of y'all are right, because she's like she knows it, like Rod saying, but to Mike's point, she like trying to rush it out and like it don't work that way, and she should know that based off her whole thing to want to be the princess and the little thing that's on the dagger that got the writing on there with her, Like the whole premise of her being Queen was when her dad told her, like, you got to be here when the White Walkers come. So you would think that she would be very sensitive to Helena's dreams versus trying to rush them out.
Speaker 12: You would love to have more content from frames per second. Become a patron where you can contribute to what we review and discuss. Our patreon gives the listeners the power to nominate and vote a monthly discussion and film review, while also nominating and voting on weekly solo reviews from each cast member. You also get the opportunity to vote on the publicly released anniversary film, all exclusive to our Patreon. So become a patron at patreon dot com frames per second, where there are two tiers you can choose from. That's patreon dot com forward slash frames per second.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking to somebody who's being sensitive of other things. We see that Aimin's physical therapy isn't going as well as he expected.
Speaker 2: We went to the next scene. Yeah, exactly, we see some uh some other things go down.
Speaker 3: Uh. I think we can discuss in the sensitive matter now I'm gonna start with you because I.
Speaker 2: Was curious to think.
Speaker 3: What was your takeaway from the scene when Aimin is dreaming about his mother returning to him.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad that it was a dream, but I still could have.
Speaker 7: Done without that.
Speaker 2: They didn't.
Speaker 3: They went, they went far. They they they almost didn't like passions.
Speaker 8: I was taking. I literally was like, no screen. I was very taken aback. I mean, I knew he had my issues, but and I mean we knew that, Like they could have showed that without showing it. But I know Rod asked Me's like, so she ain't a witch. I still don't think that happened.
Speaker 2: Now. That was Rod.
Speaker 3: That was a because at first I was just like, oh, they no, they're not gonna do it because Alison. Remember the last time he put pushed up on Alison, she was kind of like, what the fuck is you doing? Like my son, But this one she was like, I couldn't tell her she was playing along because that's the role she had to do to get close to him or whatever. But either, like they said, it was still crazy. But what was your thoughts on how that scene played out?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, same way.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: I was like, oh, my goodness.
Speaker 9: But I said, oh, she didn't wish when I realized it was more him, like kind of visualizing her as as as his mom. It was more so him and not her. Put like she thought that. Yeah, yeah, she thought he was looking at her, but now he's like, I got my mama, And yeah that was crazy, but yeah, I was doing like that like that.
Speaker 7: I can't actually was you?
Speaker 2: Was you surprised that he wanted to put a baby in there?
Speaker 7: Man, I'm not surprised.
Speaker 2: I mean we didn't say that. She said that though. That was.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 2: But y'all remember the same thing having a Damon when he was there. Yeah, he was sucking his mama. Mm hmm, it was mom. It was I didn't realize that, damn the all motherfuckers.
Speaker 6: So I said to say, it must be something it was his MoMA, It must be something she doing. Yeah, like it's something they doing there, like even though he had that experience. We had that experience with Damon the last time. But yeah, I think it was something with the castle more so than it is with them individually.
Speaker 9: I'm definitely leaning more towards y'all man. With the wish thing. I never thought about it. Uni, y'all brought it to our attention, so I'm definitely.
Speaker 2: Well, do you think she is or no? I still don't think she's a wish, though.
Speaker 9: More towards that she's not, Like I never had the thought until y'all said that, but now I'm leading more towards that she's not.
Speaker 3: Mike, you think it was an illusion from the witch or the castle.
Speaker 5: I still do think she's a witch, but I don't think that she did anything in this scene because she said right after that, she said like, what did you see? Tell me what you saw? She so clearly she didn't do it right. But the thing is, this didn't This didn't get me. I could tell the second it happened, like this is a dream because it was too simple and Alison is too like prudish to just give it up that easy, really quick, but fear one thing. But she and this she just laid down, was just like Okay, I didn't think start i'mdoing his pants?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, I was like, no, this is fake, this is fake.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think it took me till they till she started doing all of that, I was like, oh no, But initially I was like, I know she ain't this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think she got that in her. She doesn't that and yet to your point too, now that's what kind of was. I was like, nah, she even though we know what she's going there to do, she ain't like this this could to be able to do it, which.
Speaker 3: Is why, which is why for me can Once I realized it was fake, I still realized that it was still real to him as far as his intentions, like what he was willing to do with her, And I'm like, bro, this this is crazy.
Speaker 2: He is like.
Speaker 3: That's insane, Like he wanted to get his mom pregnant. Like why do you keep saying that that's what she said, That's what she.
Speaker 2: She said that he didn't say that. She was like put a baby in that's what he wanted to do. Bro O here like all right, like Mike said, right now, did he was? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I don't think it was just him having a vision though. I think it had something to do with where he is, hence the damon having the same dream less.
Speaker 3: Before he got there, he was already kissing on his moles. Bro So it's not like it's not like coming out of nowhere. The reason why we the reason why we discarded Damon and stuff because we never seen anything with him being in factuated with his mom. So that's why we just chalked it off as a weird dream. But with him, it's like, oh no, that's true intention. That's why I'm like, I'm asking Ken. I'm like, Bro, like he only pulled out because it was the Witch.
Speaker 6: Two things can be true. I think two things can be true. No, he won a son brothers fike.
Speaker 2: I oh he with an uncle son?
Speaker 3: Bro was disgusting enough haters, Yeah, can do you think it's gonna end well with the Witch? Because she she's like begging to be a targarian, like almost too heavy, like like heavy hand.
Speaker 1: It's like all right, bro, he kind of like, I'm not sure, I really have no idea. They clearly have this this sort of thing that we saw later on where she's vying for his.
Speaker 2: Soul attention.
Speaker 1: But the mama popped up, and you know, mama's can sometimes in some relationship get in the way.
Speaker 13: Hey y'all love face be like, hey, hey, as the as the resident mother of this crew, I was thinking about what your thoughts was at that dinner that awkward didn't see with them three.
Speaker 8: Me from she looks dusty, what are we doing in this dusty ass castle?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 7: Why are you here?
Speaker 2: Son?
Speaker 3: And what I know about what most mamas don't like is when their son is theday a woman and she's answering more questions that when you're that, you're directed towards the son.
Speaker 7: She is his girlfriend.
Speaker 8: Don't have such a hard time because I'm not talking to you, young lady.
Speaker 7: I asked my son a question. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, immediately knows that she has too much power, which with aiming is odd, right, normally, like aiming is like he's the wild card, Like nobody's really been able to keep him in line really like that to the point where she's been scared of him.
Speaker 4: So to see this other woman like be able to come.
Speaker 8: In and kind of have him like like on her strings, like puppet mastering him is weird. So I think Alison immediately know something right. That's what the same way Alice know something right with Alice.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah.
Speaker 3: Can I think they're very similar in age at least that's not I mean, all witches look older than what they probably are, but.
Speaker 2: Still, yeah, that's probably what it is.
Speaker 14: Didn't oh yeah, yeah, yeah, hey very much had the best disguise I was.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask you, m The relationship that was described between Aiming and the witch was surprising to me because Aiming was like, listen, we about to go get married next week. I'm about to stay here and here that I was like, I was like.
Speaker 7: Some eggs, and he was like, oh.
Speaker 2: I think that. I think eggs were just well the thing.
Speaker 5: Well, then I'm not gonna get to the ex part because I'm a little confused by the ex part.
Speaker 2: But the other stuff.
Speaker 5: I really do think she puts some kind of spell on him, because why would he want to just stay at heron hall.
Speaker 7: Spell?
Speaker 2: That's the magic stuff, Hey, mama, ain't it? Ain't she said? It feels like the womb, like like I'm trying to he said at home backwards he felt at home again. I'll go where you wouldn't, Mike.
Speaker 6: And I think the major thing in this turn had to do with the eggs, because he feels like that will make him more powerful than right here.
Speaker 2: If she's if she.
Speaker 6: Has these these drag dragon eggs, and I guess they have to be I don't know how dragon eggs hatch, but maybe they have to be in a relationship him in the witch and when they have sex, the eggs hatch.
Speaker 2: I could see.
Speaker 6: Damon, excuse me, aiming being who he is and wanting power and thinking that Raanira has her power from having five big dragons. That well, I got eggs for dragons right here. I'll just sit here, let the dragons grow, and then I'm gonna come take kings landy.
Speaker 2: But how long does that take? Because I can't remember.
Speaker 6: That's a really good point. I mean it took Danny with seven years to her dragons.
Speaker 2: Got that beat.
Speaker 5: See, he can't wait seven years for those dragons to hatch and then get adult for him to go take the throne.
Speaker 8: He'll sneak up on him.
Speaker 3: Hey, Rob, did you find it funny with Alison? I mean the Witch was like, Yo, Mama can't stay with us. All these plans I got Alu Jabama.
Speaker 7: Right still has because she's not a witch.
Speaker 2: Though I know right that, just so that does sounds like any kind of couple, like you.
Speaker 3: Know what, the wife don't like this mother, She's gonna show y'all next episode.
Speaker 9: Can stay with us. I know some women like that. But though how did she know that? She says she has a cloud around her.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. You you you can just say whatever.
Speaker 7: We say that all the time like that.
Speaker 8: She she like, yeah, no, it's a lot of people like I don't like her body.
Speaker 4: Always got some ship the same.
Speaker 7: I love your wonderful in laws.
Speaker 6: However, not everybody is in laws. What the what's the word around I can't be intuition. That's the word the women use. Intuition.
Speaker 2: Does she see a road block? That's what.
Speaker 7: She don't like me, Your mama don't like me. She messing up my plane.
Speaker 3: Well she was right kid, Yeah, but she was right kid, because Allison tried to get her with that crunk juice.
Speaker 2: It didn't work because he I mean, I thought it wasn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't know if it was a mistake for him to kill that guard that she that Allison came with.
Speaker 2: But it made sense because he was like, whatever, you don't know him.
Speaker 3: But the fact that she when she grabbed a knife out of his uh, from him, you know, from his person, I was like, she's not skilled enough to kill him with a knife. But then she saw those barriers, like oh yeah, she gonna poison a nigga. Did you think that she would go through with it after Amen was telling her like, actually, I'm the one to try to kill a god, you know, and I feel really bad about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was trying to get out of that castle. She saw him kill that guy in cold blood. I think that guy was supposed to kill him, and once he was dead, there was nobody to kill him. So she she had to abort and and get out of the castle. So she decided to just put him to sleep. I thought I thought it was some type of poison at first, and that was gonna be her way of doing it. But I guess night Shade is some sleepy juice or whatever. And then uh and Alice poison. Yeah, so it is a poison.
Speaker 7: Yeah, everybody came in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, But she didn't give him enough to kill him. Then, well, it would probably take a little bit. It probably wouldn't.
Speaker 7: He wasn't there with Alice.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, she got to probably give him something else to turn it around.
Speaker 2: She had to give him a light dose then.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I did think that was kind of stupid for her to just like drug him and while he's still wabbling around, like I thought her job was to kill him. Well, I didn't understand, especially knowing that there's somebody else in the castle with him, why she did that and bounced like that. I would have done that and then maybe stab them and then I hide.
Speaker 4: But I didn't get her point. I was like, Alison's at her job.
Speaker 6: I think they did that they so they could do like what either Nick or Ken said, as far as the finale for next season, that's gonna be something that they can land softly on what we won't be pressing him as much at the end of the season, and I think she'll find out at the end of the next episode that he's still alive, which is why they did it that way.
Speaker 1: I definitely think that's a terrible job. Your job was to kill Yeah, But I.
Speaker 6: Think from a writing standpoint and the show standpoint, they're trying to find, especially with as much backlass as they got last season, how they ended it and what they ended it on.
Speaker 2: I don't think they want those big cliffhangers.
Speaker 6: A cliffhanger like this where she finds out at the end of the episode that he's still alive. We not too pissed about that as fans, and it ain't that much that you hanging on to for the next season.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just if then I'm going back to where they were saying, if you were there to kill him, you got this night shade, you put it in this You're mak him some tea so special juice whatever she called it.
Speaker 2: He drinks it.
Speaker 1: You didn't put enough to put him out to where you can complete the job. You have the knife, he passes out and then you can slit his throat and then leave. But instead it's just enough for him to get up and stumble. So either so, I'm just confused about the execution of how she went about doing it.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 5: What makes y'all think Allison has it in her to slit anybody's throat or stab anybody. That's not even in her character. She can't do that. So was she did the best she could, which was bad. She's bad at her job. She's terrible at her job. She gave him some poison and then she ran away. This is exactly what I would expect out of Allison.
Speaker 1: I guess my thinking is that if, like, well, maybe she didn't know how much to put in the in the t then right, it's just the people. Yeah, I'm just trying to make this makes sense because I'm struggling with it. So she probably just exactly.
Speaker 2: Said, I don't even think it's that deep of a thought.
Speaker 6: I think it's just it's nick always say they're trying to kick the can down the road, just trying to kick the can on this.
Speaker 8: It just feels obvious because like, what is your plan when you lead a castle but you're gonna go back and sell Romara, Like.
Speaker 7: What what are you doing? For real? Like you're playing here, But this is on par with her character, it's.
Speaker 8: On part with her character to leave the castle in the middle of the night and trek through the woods to go back to Kings.
Speaker 9: Supposed to supposed to do, to do one job and it turns out another way. It happened with a gun, it happened.
Speaker 2: It happened with an invasion. Everything that's true.
Speaker 6: But Toy's point to like, you just gonna leave in the middle of night where you're going and he's dead.
Speaker 2: You don't know he's dead.
Speaker 7: Then that goes back to doesn't wait on confirmation.
Speaker 3: Ever ever, But that's that's that's all ran for one, giving her this big ass plan to execute with little experience on how to do it, and to not giving her proper backup or proper plan B to say, like, all right, we needed somebody to check on this, to make sure if you're if.
Speaker 2: You were near it, she's the reason that you're sitting on the throne.
Speaker 6: The plan that she came to you with is the plan that got you in kings landed and got you where you are now.
Speaker 2: So you kind of got to listen to it and.
Speaker 7: Like and like.
Speaker 2: But but, like Ranera said, what if I reaped from that? But she.
Speaker 9: Thought she was going to get there on though she got slicing the niggas block, she didn't get there because she actually took out her sons and they wasn't there when she arrived.
Speaker 7: Her sons just left.
Speaker 1: Both you that she just gave him. I think she just gave him enough to put him asleep. I don't think she was trying to pause.
Speaker 3: You don't think she's trying to actually kill them. You think she's trying to be still a good mama. And on that I thought she was just trying Yep, we're not good moment. I think once the guy was dead, she needed to leave the castle to get back to safety. Were still got to go back to Nierer though, what safety? She's not in danger at the castle, so what's the point of leaving. What's the point of putting it to sleep and taking off.
Speaker 2: To get That doesn't make any sense. Like she's not in danger. Like nobody in that castle is gonna hurt her that she knows of, So why nobody's gonna hurt her kids either?
Speaker 5: So why would she be afraid to the point where she's gonna put the sun to sleep and then sneak out in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make any sense. I think to kill him, But she's just bad at it. She don't know what she's doing.
Speaker 1: I think when that guy did, when that guy was dead, she was just trying to get out of there.
Speaker 2: So we'll see, I don't know. We all got to agree to disagree until next week. Yeah, we're gonna find out.
Speaker 3: We didn't see that the army that Christian Cole tried to stop is almost a day away from Tumbleton and twenty k deep from what they said as a as a trophy. But we hear that Ormond has a plan up his sleeve or peace on the board. How he says for how from how he stated on how to see, uh, I guess how they can win. And then we see that Lord Corlis is a part of that because he's a prisoner. He got taken caps, so he isn't dead and so he's just locked up.
Speaker 2: Number five, Mike, what did you think about Lord Corliss in this.
Speaker 3: Scene while they're eating dinner together and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: He's still on business, man, I fuck with Corliss, Fuck with Corlss heavy. I was already sad enough. What happened?
Speaker 1: Wine?
Speaker 2: Sorry you said stood on business anyway?
Speaker 5: Yes, he stood on business. He was like, I'm not about to sell out Ranera. Even though he doesn't even funk with her, He's still just like she has my word, I'm not I'm not breaking my word.
Speaker 4: I'm not drinking your wine, I'm not eating your food.
Speaker 2: Right. Smart man, he was smart.
Speaker 3: He was like a smart young college student at a party.
Speaker 2: You don't know nobody yet, ain't put none of my drink. And I ain't like how they were talking to him either. But you know he was fed up, like early was, take me back to myself, right, let me go back to myself. This bullshit in front of me, Bro, I'm not listening to this ship chicken fat by Heim here trying to torture.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Man, they bet not kill correlas Bron.
Speaker 7: You think we don't make it?
Speaker 2: Huh? What do you think is gonna make it? I don't know. I don't make those kinds of predictions. I'm not nick.
Speaker 5: When I watched this show, I just sit back because I don't know anybody could die. I didn't expect Christian Colden died last episode.
Speaker 2: So and I don't know. I don't I don't know either. I ain't read this.
Speaker 3: I heard some things a little, so I'm gonna keep it to myself. I accidentally heard some things. I ain't gonna say nothing. Oh what was you saying?
Speaker 2: No, Roight?
Speaker 9: Oh was interesting with the with the son, his son and how he was looking at the whole situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said about Darren Darren Targan. Yeah, yeah, like what he.
Speaker 7: Saying, observer, He wasn't It wasn't much you had.
Speaker 9: He just had the Allison faces, like he just had faces about like how everything was going on?
Speaker 4: How is this supposed to help us out?
Speaker 7: Something?
Speaker 6: He asked him? He was giving callers the plan. When I say he, I mean Orman was Ormond. He was giving Ormond uh Ormon was giving callers a plan. And then dude was like. Damon was like, well, why how did that make sense? That that's bad strategy? Like they don't even do anything for what we're trying to get accomplished here on our side.
Speaker 2: And he didn't have asked for.
Speaker 3: It because to me rose his eyes because to me little it seemed like Ormond was based saying like, I'm trying to get these other alliances with me, so when I'm able to.
Speaker 2: Rule, I already got that stuff intact.
Speaker 3: And Darren is like, nigga, we got twenty k soldiers them at the door, what the hell I gotta do? Like you're thinking about tomorrow when we focused on fighting today, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I think that's what he knows. He don't got no soldiers.
Speaker 3: Really, he don't got no That's why he was like, what is like, what what is any of this doing?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this ain't doing nothing for me?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Darren like, I ain't gonna be no kid. This is this, y'all play army. I got time to this.
Speaker 2: The fact going off with that kid did you see that.
Speaker 3: You remember the scene that Darren had right after this with g Wayne and he was basically, know, bitch and the g ain't about all the ship or I'm been doing. What did you take away from that conversation because I felt like it was it was interesting because I while I like their relationship between g.
Speaker 2: Wayne and Darren, I don't think it's gonna end well.
Speaker 1: Maybe not, but it sounded to me like Darren was realizing that he does have power and because he kind of threw out that I'm the king, I could just do this or that, you know, and probably was just trying to kind of, you know, get some sort of feedback on whether or not that would be feasible or good idea, and doesn't sound like Guin was really on board with it. But for him, he spoke back to him at the table, so we've seen that now, so he's speaking up more.
Speaker 2: And then he went on and was like, man, well I'm the king real for real.
Speaker 1: So at that point, so now I'm like, well, at some point, oh, and then that's what by was like, Well, you know, you can just get on your dragon and dip. And if he dipped, then you know he is a coward what's his name, lose Orman, lose all the power, And that's when he said, yeah, who wants to follow a king that leads his men?
Speaker 2: So he's trying to sort all of this shit.
Speaker 7: Out, you ask my question.
Speaker 6: He even did it from the other perspective of not him different but the men. Him telling the men that they don't have to fight, and then it being like, well what men, what soldiers would not want to fight for their key? So I like how they did it from both ways and how they're showing that he is for the first half many episodes of the season, they try to may act like that he was just a puppet and he's I like how this episode we just got one episode left, and how I don't think they're going to leave us with any like just teasers or these clippingers, because they've done a careful job of setting up these characters, even with this election. The seventh episode from this character is like, I'm interested to see regardless of how the next episode ends, how he plays out next season.
Speaker 2: So I think they did a really good job.
Speaker 3: With them because Mike, in my what I took away the most from the scene was like, I think I know what he said. He was like, man, to be honest, bro, Renera can have all this shit, like I don't want like they dropping me up for all this stuff, like but I don't even want none of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think we I think we all kind of knew that that he's not interested in this. He's just he's scared to tell buddy that he doesn't want to do it. And I think he probably also knows he has nowhere else to go if he doesn't do this. So I thought I thought the conversation between him and GWayne was actually really interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, real quick, quick fast forward.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you this, Rode, cause this reminded me of a scene and pay the full.
Speaker 3: Well, we see because Corlis is locked up, we see Orman said Alan the figure with the ring on it. Oh yeah, he was looking salt tea. Well, we go touch on it. But that was the that was the first thing I was thinking of it. I was like, damn, bro, they chopping him up limb by limb.
Speaker 7: Now, yeah, I knew. I knew exactly what that was. When I saw that box, I said, I.
Speaker 2: Think mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 5: When he pulled the knife out, it was like, oh, he's gonna cut his finger off. I thought it was his finger or his tongue, one of the two. His tongue, yeah, because I thought they were gonna cut his tongue off on some like you don't want to talk so cool, I'll cut your tongue out of it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't make any sense. It just came in my brain.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's trying with them and make him think that he did say something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be true.
Speaker 3: We didn't see Damon go back to the I forget the lady's name, but I think she's in the veil, the woman who liked the witch her twin. He goes to her and begs for her to be like, listen, I know my daughter is out here roaming around and.
Speaker 2: She's supposed to I thought she was gonna lock her up, but you didn't.
Speaker 3: Let me go get her before you tell the queen, give me a day to go find her. And while he's doing that, we see that Adam and Baylor are continuing on to find Sheep Sailor on their own, but they have a little quick conversation first, and Adam gets a chance to explain why he wants to have that last name of Olirium nay, what did you think about between.
Speaker 7: Keep it to gazzer? Why are you opening your mouth?
Speaker 8: You know caused the risk between brothers and didn't even realize it. And why do you think that this nigga want to marry you just because you gave him some all of a sudden like that?
Speaker 2: I mean, god, what makes you think he don't? Right? I'm looking at him and look at her, but.
Speaker 4: She poor, poor poor What's what Adam Allan?
Speaker 7: I don't know which one is with that?
Speaker 3: That Alan is the one who got Baylor. Adam was the one who was salty, his head blessed.
Speaker 7: Feeling so bad.
Speaker 2: He was sick.
Speaker 7: Why would I talk to my brother? Yeah?
Speaker 4: She got to keep it together, loose up sense ships.
Speaker 2: Right, he was sick.
Speaker 3: Boy, he thought he had a good reason, like listen, let me get this last name, I can slide up with you.
Speaker 2: And so she's like, oh, you'd be like your brother did? That was crazy that.
Speaker 3: You think that's gonna you think that's gonna cause a big rifk between the brothers, right, I mean yes?
Speaker 7: And then you know you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: It's gonna cause a problem because Adam Allen, whichever one the Baar hadn one.
Speaker 4: He's on the court with Bremia. He is like heading again charge of the other battlefield.
Speaker 7: And it's the girl.
Speaker 8: This dude thought he got a dragon that came up and he really don't have nothing but a dragon, damn.
Speaker 9: So all the bastard is gonna turn out to worthless.
Speaker 4: John like call that one, like they're all gonna turn on him.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I think that's going to be another piece that causes Milli Vanilli to turn on Raniera because he hasn't gotten anything. He can't get the girl. He wants his brother and got all the power. The brother even got his daddy's recognition before he.
Speaker 9: Did Hammer having problems with his wife, y'all, he's gonna be out mm hmm, having problems with it.
Speaker 2: So she could go, she could go up three dragons down three dragons. That's what it.
Speaker 7: Seemed like, shaping up to be like that. Yep, that's unfortunately, y'all.
Speaker 2: He said, what but she sort of favorite arena to y'all. So no, yeah, they stop.
Speaker 6: Stop, no, no, at the end of the season. At the end of the season, if she's gotten all three of those dragons, that ain't gonna be no big cliffhanger, right, I don't think those three dragons have switched sides, like if that's where they leave us at the end of the next episode, where, of course we'll speculating now.
Speaker 2: But Hugh, my guy with the wife and him right here now.
Speaker 6: Because of this relationship situation all through the bass of dragons switched to tam Green.
Speaker 5: I don't know that all of them are gonna switch by the end of the next episode, because the guy you.
Speaker 2: I'm asking you, wouldn't be mad if there was a cliffhanger, right, No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna be mad regardless. I don't really love cliffhangers in general. But I'm not gonna be mad regardless because I know it's only one more season. But I also know that it's probably gonna take them two years before we get the last sea reason. But I don't think. I don't think all three of them are going to leave by the end of thee I think definitely the little wishy, washy white one, he's definitely gonna go, that's obvious. And the guy that has his wife in the city, I don't know if they've shown any real reason for him to leave. Yet even though Rener hadn't done shit for him, she didn't hurt.
Speaker 6: Him either, right, not really right, well, indirectly she did because his family is going through that, and his wife is blaming him for leaving them, leaving their family by by themselves and her fault.
Speaker 2: That's not Raniero's fault, exactly, that's his fault.
Speaker 6: No, No, I ain't saying it's his fault or Rania's fault. He may blame Ranera for her reaction his wife to him.
Speaker 5: I think they're going to try to give better reasons for the audience to understand why this would happen. Like, I completely understand why olf I got. I get him because he didn't really ask for that much. The only thing that would make me see the other the black dude taking his dragon and bouncing. Actually, no, I can't see why he would do that because his dad I loved that girl, but that, But that wouldn't have anything to do with Ranera and this dude. This dude has your dad kidnapped and chopped his finger off, So why would you leave and go work for him?
Speaker 7: That's that's true. That's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that that that was the reason why I was like I was curious to know, like how this relationship with like not getting on with Bayla would impact Adam, because I think the fact I know that, I know they're trying to switch, like you said, they're trying to switch the three bastards against her now, But it's like he don't really have a real issue with team He doesn't have a real issue with Team Black enough to switch to go to Team Green.
Speaker 7: Like that's what.
Speaker 2: Good point?
Speaker 6: But I think the finger means something else then we think it means. I don't think the finger means that we got your dad and we holding him hostage. I think the finger is a sign for him telling his son, hey, look it's time switch sides.
Speaker 2: What I think he can send a rave and he got to send a finger for that. That's what I think misheard. Why leave the ring on the finger to make sure it's your daddy? Is that he is at the flooding in your.
Speaker 5: Face, like look your little ring all that Like that don't mean ship to me, be like, oh it's Tomas, switch side, send him my finger.
Speaker 2: Write me a letter, bro.
Speaker 6: And that as being motivation though, motivation for what I feel like that that if I'm sending if that finger is being sent from Corelers to his son. I don't think that it's being sent as we got your daddy, you need to do what we say. I think it's being said as this is a conversation to him and his daddy and then had before when if you received this in the mail, it's time to do the.
Speaker 2: So you think you think?
Speaker 5: You think Ormond pulled the knife out and Corla said, that's a nice sharp knife. Cut my finger off, pretended to my son.
Speaker 2: No, I don't it happened that way. I think it happened as too. Well.
Speaker 6: If I me and my son have had this conversation, give me that knife. I'm going to send him my finger based off the conversation that we add. Here, here's my finger. You know what to do next. Where did you read this theory?
Speaker 2: I don't know what is somewhere.
Speaker 5: I will say that it's a terrible theory that makes no.
Speaker 2: Sense until it happens.
Speaker 3: Until it happens, Like Mike said, they could just say he could have sent a raven. And I think the reason why there's the ring on the fingers, so he knows. But the ring is on the finger, so he knows that is his daddy, you can't send the no black finger, that could be anybody.
Speaker 6: To be clear, it ain't that many black people wish. I think that many black fingers you could see.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just think there was more to it than him just sending that finger and them supposing to respond with, oh, y'all got my dad.
Speaker 2: I don't think that that was the thing.
Speaker 5: He looked terrified when he opened the box. He looked terrified. He had opened the box.
Speaker 6: Because of what he gotta do, because of the discussion, the discussions that they had.
Speaker 2: If you receive this finger, you gotta get off YouTube man.
Speaker 3: The second of all, second of all lou him and is that he just repaired their relationship. They ain't had no They don't have no bond to have no deep like succession plans set up for like how that's going.
Speaker 5: If it was if it was some ship like oh, if you get this in the mail, that means switch sides, cut a lock off, that would be just as telling as the finger. Cut one of my dreads off, wrap it around the ring and send that. Why would he say cut my finger off.
Speaker 7: That doesn't make.
Speaker 2: That's terrible, that would make any sense. Well, we also doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: It's one of the We get another episode of these useless ass council meetings where we see the Master of the Coin is fed up and he figured it out. Louis was like, y'all gotta be at some damn patsy for the damn realm, and everybody got real quiet and start drinking their tea. But we quickly see as Adam and Baylor come in saying they found sheep stealer and possibly it's rider h moving on real quick. But before we move on anything else, Rod, did you find it funny with the Master of coin had to say in the beating, yeah, saying when he held his hand up like he was like, he was like, it seems like y'all set me up here to be a scapegoat because y'all not listening to anything I say. I said, y'all keep on asking for money. I'm saying, let's put a tax in. No one's listening to me. All the money that we do got is going quickly out out the crib like what, like, what's going on? Like he was basically asking for an audience and no one's giving it to him right right.
Speaker 9: I don't know why I didn't pay attention to him more so than the lady that was next to him.
Speaker 3: Right, she said, I'll go happily. Yeah, but I thought that was funny. But lou, what were your thoughts on Massiria uh this episode and how heavy handed she was trying to turn the queen against Damon?
Speaker 2: She was heavy hands, all right, Yeah, she was really she was really a heavy handed kid. I don't know.
Speaker 6: This came off as obvious, man like, even when Reniero was questioning her at the end of the episode, like yeah, just like you try to do this or just like it was this, I felt like that was the right uh action to take us as if you was watching this and seeing her respond to this, like, Nigga, you ain't the end all be all, Like you can't. I can't trust everything that you say because you've had good merit for one season, half a season or whatever it may be. So yeah, I like the fact that she was trying to the gray worm take this and move into her place as this master of whispers that she wants to be. But I also like to how they played it out on screen as to where she's nowhere near experienced enough to fool anybody. In this position, everybody's very clear at what she's doing.
Speaker 2: Damon is clear. Near her is clear.
Speaker 6: Everybody, even the workers in the in the in the castle, know what she's doing. Everybody know exactly what she's doing. And she's not really good at her job.
Speaker 4: Her little whole friend.
Speaker 15: I was gonna get to that. He not you, not you?
Speaker 7: She right?
Speaker 2: I love how she was like.
Speaker 3: Remember but since she was showing around the castle like yeah, this is my this is my room right here, I can.
Speaker 2: Take it to the.
Speaker 3: Here's the iron throne. Don't sit on it. And then her girlfriend was like, nigga, you think you would?
Speaker 2: She was like what she?
Speaker 3: I like how they be talking in like these old school biblical tours. She was like, what power is truth to you? But she was like what what? What power do you think you had? And she talking about some she talking about from ya still, I can do more for the streets here than I can do outside.
Speaker 2: They see you as the street You just came to them.
Speaker 4: That was like some real new money, tight tight arrogance had man. Yeah, bless her heart. She got read for filth and then.
Speaker 8: After she read her essentially she played into exactly what the girl said like well, I guess this really is all I'm good for.
Speaker 7: I guess so heart.
Speaker 2: Got you what the ghetto boys said.
Speaker 3: Now, her friend ain't like how she was standing up on that uh that the tall step looking down on She's like, you got you got on this gucci out for that.
Speaker 2: It takes me a whole year to get you know. We were at the like you with us. Yeah, that was funny.
Speaker 3: Another funny scene was we later see uh, Damon fine Ranera uh it tries the reason with her once again, but we but we see it's too late.
Speaker 7: Yes, hit the couch.
Speaker 3: It's too late because we see Nara and Adam come through with their dragons and confront everybody.
Speaker 2: Mike, what was your thoughts on this scene? This was sad. I don't know why. I don't. I don't. I didn't like seeing sheep stealer done like.
Speaker 5: I didn't like seeing any of them get all bit up like that, because this show does too good of a doubt making these these animals look real. So it was sad, but I knew that was gonna happen, and this was this was just like some Tyler Perry as drama. Like I don't know how Damon thought he was gonna get out of this. He was talking about run like they saw her. What do you mean run, Mike?
Speaker 2: I was I thought. I thought, when he's said, where you in a field, bro Field, where is he gonna run through? Mike?
Speaker 3: When he said told her to run, I'm thinking, like he's gonna try to stop Adam because Adam was like honking her down. Oh, He's like he's gonna tackle he he just let her. I'm like, so you thought she was gonna beat.
Speaker 1: Them all foot, running away like like Larry's like that, bro, I'll run anybody like that.
Speaker 2: She run away like Forrest Gump in high school, like come on.
Speaker 6: Like hey, Damon tried to dirt Dirt was down and he tried to walk up with so much authority, and he was so mad and then the dragon just roared and knocked him down like.
Speaker 2: A little person. I know.
Speaker 6: He was so pissed off about this, because you know how you feel when you mad or something you trip or you fall and you hit something, like god damn it.
Speaker 7: He did.
Speaker 2: He laid up for a minute like god damn. Yeah. This scene this scene was was really good. This was I think this was the best scene in the episode. Like it was really.
Speaker 5: When they jumped Sheep Stealer, yeah, man, I was fucked up. Man, they had to because she still was sheep still took care of Whenara's dragon I could take this one that.
Speaker 3: Because you know what they say, they stronger than most, those slow dragons, stronger than most.
Speaker 6: That's right, that's what her dragons. I heard all that ship you was talking? Man, what's something now?
Speaker 2: Did feel bad?
Speaker 3: Even though what's the name Renee goofy ass in the background screaming no, get off.
Speaker 2: For him, let him?
Speaker 8: No mean, you don't mean stop jumping him, stop jumping?
Speaker 2: So is he is he? I can't think he did, because we don't see him. He just he just he pulled off.
Speaker 5: But that's why Damon's stupid? Why why do you keep making these mistakes? Like I just don't understand why he let sheep Stealer live. I just don't get I get it. He didn't want to hurt his daughter, but at this point, fuck it your.
Speaker 2: Daughter is I don't know if that was his choice. I don't think that was his choice. How was it not his choice? He was? He stumbled away and Damon's dragon was right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought Damon was gonna like end it because he did he tell the dragon to killer.
Speaker 8: I thought he go, yeah, like maybe she got so many licks, and so it was like they just both kind of went their separate ways.
Speaker 1: And when Damon fell down, they wouldn't take care of Damon. It went to go get Damon.
Speaker 2: No, y'all know, Damon let sheep Stealer live. He didn't hurt.
Speaker 6: No, Sheep still got out of there like he broke. He got out of there like.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 5: And then after they tumbled a bit, they stopped and then he said I'll take care of all this or whatever.
Speaker 2: Sheep Stealer just walked away. He didn't dip. He walked over the hill and then stopped. No, there was well you're talking about.
Speaker 1: After that was a little bit of fight, yes, and then when Damon fell down, he was getting up, and that's when, yeah, I know what you're talking about, because I saw Sheep still a walk off, and I was surprised that the other dragon then follow him and go kill him. So I don't know if he thought that sheep Stiller was mortally wounded and wasn't gonna live or Damon and both of them had enough.
Speaker 2: The camera zoom in on Damon's face.
Speaker 5: Damon looked around and then that it changed to a different scene. Damon did not say, cracksis go finish him off. It wouldn't have been that hard because she's stealing. Was fucked up and he couldn't even w Damon could have killed him at that point.
Speaker 1: He had Damon, Damon had done with dragons. She's still high behind them, Damn trees.
Speaker 2: This I don't know Damon's Damon's making bad decisions. I don't know why he She still ain't ain't to be fun with though, Bro, he got he got the slow people shrink. He can't real dragons, he can't real dragon.
Speaker 6: He was he was, he was, he was because I'm looking at it, I'm looking at it now like he was even when Damon dipped off, like he gave him a little claws to the neck, like, man, you can't fuck with me, bro, Yeah, if you dragging, if you keep Damon dragon. When he was leaving, he put the claws in his neck, and everything was like you ain't about this life?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, she still.
Speaker 2: She still yeah yeah on some street ship. But earth.
Speaker 5: Right, this is gonna come back and bite Damon. The ass because this is once again he was supposed to finish something and he didn't.
Speaker 3: Which is why, which is why I think you bring up a great point, Mike, because after Ranera brings Raina home, we see her and Damon have a good conversation after that.
Speaker 2: But before I get to that question, right, you got something to say.
Speaker 9: I think he might have spared she's still because he knows Raina really wants No.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's yeah, that's what you said. But yeah, I agree, that's what I'm looking at the scene now. He told him to kill him and he's on his nick.
Speaker 2: Yes, after keep.
Speaker 6: Watching, I miss what you said after that, Man, what were you saying happened after that?
Speaker 5: Then sheep Stealer just kind of stumbles off, and Damon doesn't go after him to kill him. He could have easily went and killed him. He could have took a sword and killed sheep Stealer at that point, but he didn't. And I think, just like Roger said, and just like I said before, I think it's because he doesn't want to hurt his daughter anymore. That's the only thing that makes any sense. That's her crackhead boyfriend, and he feels bad because she's been through so much and he's just like, I don't want to do this last thing to her.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he empathizes with it because he wanted to drag it when he was younger too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we learned about in that transaction. Yeah, but Mike, I'm curious to get your thoughts on Damon and Ronera's relationship after not only this scene, but her finding out. Like, I think they were in the bedroom at night talking and he was like, hey, I didn't I didn't betray you.
Speaker 2: I was trying to take my daughter. Wait, I don't remember. I thought.
Speaker 5: I thought he came in the room and he said something. She was like, you need to go somewhere else. Yeah, that was at the end, but he was basically saying.
Speaker 8: He came in and she had her little attend with her and she was going to go.
Speaker 5: She like you rightious, It's cool. Yeah, Damon fucked up. He's gonna have to do a whole lot of apologizing. Do you think she ever gonna forgive him? I think I think she. I think he's on the outs now. I don't think him.
Speaker 7: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think Nara has an option.
Speaker 5: She's gonna have to forgive him because she don't have no other damon without him.
Speaker 6: She's not that smart, mic, I mean really, I don't think that she understands that he is the best asset to her team. And he's going to try to cut him out because of this. That's going to be detrimental to her.
Speaker 2: You probably, I think I think this is a low blow name because she ain't with him.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, Remember remember the table and her listening to him. I think are going to be different. He's going to be able to sit there because she don't want to look dumb. But she ain't never gonna listen to nothing anyway.
Speaker 7: She was trying to justify when she was talking to White World.
Speaker 3: She was, but she was saying it in a way where it was like she's trying to justify to her.
Speaker 2: So she can so you can't sho on me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, well more so, I think so she can be at peace with having been in the same room with him.
Speaker 2: But remember in that scene when she was talking to Day but she was like.
Speaker 16: Cut out, something were like something was buzzing in my ear, Michael, Mike.
Speaker 2: Mike almost flipped the whole table.
Speaker 17: Rod and reached for status ros said, whoa, whoa. I heard in my ear, remember that, Mike, And it was genuine too. It was it wasn't no, it was genuine. Rob was really concerned.
Speaker 2: He was like, you know, you didn't that door behind I know?
Speaker 18: Oh my god, twist the chair up, laughing in.
Speaker 2: His said who out of me? I'm sorry, Nick, You're good.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna ask about well, I was just gonna. I was basically saying, oh my god, I feel like I feel like Ranera saying that to Massario. It was about like her justifying being in the same room moving forward with Damon, even though in that scene she spoke with Damon, she was really upset, saying like, I had this skull in my room because I thought it was the skull of the dead person, that the death of the rider that killed my son, and to think it was fake and that she the way she threw it in the fire, and how angry she was, it was just kind of like I'm done with you, because Ma Sarah was right, like you have to ask yourself that question now that in her head, like what is Damon willing to do or like willing not to tell you, or like how deceitful was he willing to be when he lied about the death, like who was the killer of your son?
Speaker 7: So, but it wasn't this, It wasn't the CEO. And that's what he was saying.
Speaker 2: It was a lie. He lied to her. He did lie.
Speaker 4: It wasn't it was absolutely was he killed.
Speaker 8: It was a person tried to pass it off like it was his like it was it was right or whatever the girl, because he didn't want to kill his daughter the intention, but he was deceit.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 7: He hitted me up to seed.
Speaker 3: And in my opinion, they he had no reason to lite because they just brought her home like he said they was gonna do that. They could have brought this like when he found her, he could have brought her home, like listen, she messed up, but this is my daughter.
Speaker 2: You can't kill her. We're gonna have to find another way, because that's what they're gonna do now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And even if she didn't, even if he didn't bring her home, he still could because she didn't.
Speaker 7: Want to go because she knew what would have been waiting. So even if he didn't.
Speaker 4: Bring her home, he still could have sat near it.
Speaker 7: Down and been like look, it's a situation.
Speaker 4: What you want me to do because it's my baby.
Speaker 7: You never understood why he didn't just her.
Speaker 8: And that's what Raniero said, like, who do you think I am? Like, look at how she's treating Alison and Helena and her own siblings, Like she wasn't gonna kill the Denaire Daniel whatever the boy name is when she thought it was like looking he's been treating other people, You really think I would have come after your kid like that, Like that's my stepdaughter, Like you really thought that's how I would have handled her?
Speaker 4: Like who do you think I am?
Speaker 1: I'm with you, Rod, I think I don't think it's over. I think she just hurt. Yeah now yeah, And I think that she's.
Speaker 2: Trying to.
Speaker 1: Sort through the deceitfulness of Damon by rationalizing why he did it. And she may, uh, you know, think about maybe put herself in that situation when he had a good reason for lying to her. And I think she understands that. It's just how she's gonna sort through all these different emotions she has knowing that that happened and now seeing that the one person because she said she thought it was some that she can hate and it's not it's this whole.
Speaker 2: It's like it's family. How's she gonna deal with that ship?
Speaker 3: And we know that Bailey ain't gonna leave her out to dry because she came into the room like, look, baby girl, like we're gonna you're gonna start a new again.
Speaker 7: Get it together.
Speaker 9: We're gonna get you together, We're gonna clean you up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got this nigga name Alan.
Speaker 3: You can have his brother say, we can make we can make Western Rose great again.
Speaker 2: No, No, the other one might take her though.
Speaker 3: No, Adam, Adam, Adam looking at uh, he looking at Beyonce and he seeing Salade saying, I'm just saying, is beautiful too, But ain't.
Speaker 13: It ain't me?
Speaker 2: A who would you think the taste? Right? God, I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: We did see Lord larriis Agon and Thailand Lanister on their way to a ship to get to another place, but then they noticed the road that they're going on is leading to another army that's loyal to the Queen Ken. What did you think of the scene with Lord Laris and Thailand Lanister when they were trying to decide which one to stay, which once should go.
Speaker 2: Larius ain't ship.
Speaker 1: He knows he ain't ship, and the king even though he ain't ship, and he acknowledges his faults, and he was like, look, I'm a cripple, what you What am I going to really do out here?
Speaker 2: He said, So I'm gonna leave.
Speaker 1: If but I'll stay if the king you know, want me to stay what you know, but I ain't gonna be able to help. And the king you know, let him go and he was like, all right, bounce. He wrapped him up and then he was out and made complete sense.
Speaker 2: He's right, I can't. I can't really do ship.
Speaker 3: He was, but he was trying to suce it up and can He was like, oh yeah, I'm gonna make sure they sing songs about you.
Speaker 1: He's got he got you, He's he got He's a mouth piece.
Speaker 2: Nick, he can he can talk, man, That's what it's his job. Bro. So he knew that that's all he wanted.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to once you give me my passage, I'm gonna say all the things you want to hear so you'll know that you did not die in vain.
Speaker 7: It was still some.
Speaker 9: Because because my thing is like, sure, you're you're crippled, You're a crippled man, but none of y'all are gonna be a go up against his army.
Speaker 7: So it don't matter.
Speaker 9: Don't it don't matter you the strongest guy in the group, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: All of y'all are gonna die.
Speaker 2: He was, but he was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's emphasising he looking at it right like, I ain't gonna die.
Speaker 2: They right might because I got an excuse I already like.
Speaker 6: I feel like the reason that I like Laura's character is because he didn't built this shit out every different way that you can do it, any kind of simulations that you got, any kind of different scenarios.
Speaker 2: He didnet did all of them.
Speaker 6: So even in this scenario when he like, hey, you know what, y'all go over there, y'all do that thing, I'm gonna stay over here and I'm gonna do my thing and I'm gonna, I promise you, I'm gonna survive more so than y'all will.
Speaker 2: I like that about his character.
Speaker 6: I think that brings an element to the show that we haven't seen before, even with Game of Thrones adding into this world as to what it's one character is like, Nah, I ain't fucking with it. I'm gonna do this ole thing that I figured out by myself, and I'm gonna make it versus time with y'all.
Speaker 2: And he didn't.
Speaker 1: He kind of talk Thailand whatever his name is, inter Stain didn't he kind of convinced him to stay or talk to.
Speaker 2: You. Run if you want to. They gonna get you anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so he was like, all right, well you're right, I'm gonna god and stay and fight and not Leader King.
Speaker 2: No, that wasn't his stance. Yeah, it wouldn't. I you right, it wasn't it. I wouldn't. It definitely wasn't that. Mike.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Clarius was being a bitch ass nigga or was he keeping it a bean and just saying like, look, I can't even if we had a good army, I couldn't help with the fight.
Speaker 5: I think he was keeping it the bean by being a bitch. There was there was nothing he could really do. But I mean, but also, I mean, you don't need a foot to shoot an arrow.
Speaker 2: Like he can go in the hill.
Speaker 5: And shoot an arrow, but he has stability, stability, he can stay on the horse and shoe. He he was using the excuse to leave. He was gonna leave regardless.
Speaker 2: But that's his character though, that's him.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying this was a different person or he used this crippled privilege.
Speaker 6: Hey, you got to sometimes can Yeah, And that last parking spot right.
Speaker 2: There, I got a little I got a little tag. I can put it right there my rib and I'm tired and everything.
Speaker 7: You know, shade fight, I ain't got a.
Speaker 3: Park right now, to your point, to your point, whoever brought it up, he could he could have at least offered like, yeah, I could. I could be in the at the top of the hill with arrows because that foot does work as a kickstaid again.
Speaker 2: He can stay up right. Oh god, But.
Speaker 3: I thought this, this sequencing of scenes was actually the best part of this episode. I don't know if you agree, name because Agon was brave as hell, and the scene he was talking cash it because when we see at night the army approaches Thailand and Agon he goes and said, listen, bro I'm not running no more like I'm standing whatever toes I have left standing off and he made a whole speech and everything, and then we see I don't know who predicted I think most of us talked about it. The dragon wasn't dead came back.
Speaker 5: I tried to tell y'all, bro, I try to tell y'all what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Spike. I did say the drag was alive. You said dragon was dead. I was the only person here to say that dragon was alive. I was the only person here to say that dragon was alive. You will live, Spike.
Speaker 8: Watch it, he did. I think just about everybody said it. I know, I know you Mike, and Ran said.
Speaker 2: That the dragon was a live right see see I remember.
Speaker 9: But did you think about it?
Speaker 7: I will say I can see myself big half and halfway. I definitely said that coming back, and I was so wrong.
Speaker 6: I knew once they wasted a scene on him talking about he's alive and.
Speaker 2: Something, Yeah he's alive, because they wouldn't have did think you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't think you were right. So they put it in the in the previews review. I was like, ship to see.
Speaker 2: Last week the previews are great, Mike, go watch the previews. No, no, no, before the episode starts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the recap, recap, recap, I got you and they put when they put them up in the recap, I was like, ship, this motherfucker might be alive.
Speaker 2: They would they were, They wouldn't do that. But there that jumped up came around the corner, like his damn twin.
Speaker 19: You could have said on camera, what the I hope he's boring something.
Speaker 2: I thought you were pissing, Spike. It sounds at the beginning of and Juice, So then what the fuck?
Speaker 3: But not did you think? But I thought was braved this episode. I was surprised killed that.
Speaker 8: Nigga and got some bolls. He was like, I can kill people too. Yeah, I don't I think that. I think the truth be told. I don't think it's that he.
Speaker 7: Killed that man.
Speaker 4: I think it's Larry's reading him fulfilth the way he did a.
Speaker 8: Couple episode back and telling him like you ain't you really ain't ship. So now he's like, well, if it's if I'm gonna go out, let me go out.
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't want that to be my legacy. So I'm gonna go out with some kind of valor, with some kind of honor.
Speaker 8: So I mean, I do not want to see no arc with like I know we talked about this and like some sort of character arc and character development of this.
Speaker 7: Of a guy, I'm not really here for it.
Speaker 8: However, it was kind of dope the way the dragon came and barn everything up. I mean they I saw like me going around, like when they say you and your pet started to look alike and they both got the So, I mean, I thought it was it was the second best scene of this episode.
Speaker 9: It's really good writing because I was just saying, man, why would they just kill him already? And then for them to do that and kind of make you change your tune a little bit on him and like, wait a minute, it might be something here, you know what I mean, especially with a with a jack though dragon, you know what I mean? Like, so I don't know, Like I was thinking, like, damn, I did not like this guy, and I'm still don't quite like him, but I am I'm a little bit interested. Again, it did piqued my interest to see what they do with this. So yeah, I just left this scene thinking like, no, this is good ass.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, Rod, I got a question for you, since you liked this saying so much, how dangerous is a dragon that can't fly?
Speaker 7: He can't fly? You don't think you can fly?
Speaker 2: I don't think you can fly? He had to fly, because how's we have gotten there? He walked? He you think he drag You think that dragon fly? Yeah? That dragon can't fly? He can? I think he healed up. Yeah, he came. He came out there.
Speaker 6: He looked like Vi Sias but aesthetically he's fucked up, but he can definitely fly.
Speaker 2: And he's pissed now too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he had those bombs around him and stuff like that picking out of him, and ship.
Speaker 2: Looked. Yeah, they came up.
Speaker 7: That's what is.
Speaker 4: How do you know how he looks like?
Speaker 2: Good? Point? He heard anybody talking about it?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Could that be quarts? If he can't fly?
Speaker 2: He can fly? I like it. If you couldn't, yeah, I think that'd be dope. How's he gonna get around? He's even why even bringing back from the dead.
Speaker 3: Do you think the dragon is useless if he can't fly? Yes, now, Lizard.
Speaker 1: Us in this episode, everybody in that army was stupid as hell because they heard and.
Speaker 2: Saw that damn dragon. They didn't run and they asked him run. Well they got.
Speaker 9: They run up and got done up. But any other case, that's not going to be the case, you know what I'm saying, Like, like he would have to travel to get to someone like that. That's that's not how that works.
Speaker 6: It's the only time that that's gonna work where you can walk up and burn people on fire as a dragon.
Speaker 2: Any other time you gotta fly up.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think I think a god. I think how different where he at where you gotta be. I think the dragon symbolizes a goon struggle too. They both they both limited, They both limited but still powerful.
Speaker 2: No, I agree that they are both limited but still powerful.
Speaker 6: There's still got to be a way that that dragon and a gon can It's hurt power without the normal means what we know them for.
Speaker 2: Maybe he can't fly that fast or I'll say.
Speaker 7: That, I'll give him that, but to not fly at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can fly. He can definitely fly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it may be a little shaky, a little shaky flight.
Speaker 2: But yeah he might lean to one five.
Speaker 9: Right, They gotta spend time.
Speaker 3: We didn't see Na Massia have an the conversation at night after she learned about dam miss the seat, but now Nera questions she's questioning everybody and including Massarah's true intentions. Mike, what did you think of this conversation, especially after seeing everything that Massarah went through this episode, do you think she's setting herself up for failure?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, I think this show has been a lot about people not listening to the people around them.
Speaker 2: And when the other I guess you can call her hooker. I don't know, it feels weird.
Speaker 5: But when the other lady came and told her, like, look, everybody near they see you as a whore, I don't know why it's not clicking. So then she's still going to Ranera talking like she's valuable. You're yeah, you're valuable for now. But the second Ranera wins, she has no use for you.
Speaker 3: And my thing was, I thought it was a mistake for Massa to even sleep with Ranera, just because she's proven the point of her friend again that like they're all like, are they really seeing you as just like someone they like to talk to before they had sex. Because the way hey, lou ray Ren there laid back like a nigga who was about to get his dick suck.
Speaker 2: Yeap she did with that she did.
Speaker 6: Yep, you know what, God, the gods liked me, like what yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: She laid back with no no, all nonverbal.
Speaker 1: Like yeah she was she was laying it on thick though she was She was definitely laying on thick.
Speaker 2: But I like that though, Kim, because it was.
Speaker 6: One sense of her not really understanding if Raniera knew that she had the secret that she was holding from Alison and the baby, and it was also another.
Speaker 2: Persona in the sense of.
Speaker 6: I'm just trying to do this so I can get in good. I like the way that they wrote that, Yeah, she got in here.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, huh none, Okay, now, I agree. I think it's it's definitely that that conversation really struck a chord with her, and I think she realized that that's what she's there for, and she's going to do her duty and stay around for that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 7: I think I'm with Kem. I agree.
Speaker 4: She's she's starting to treat Branera the way she treated Damn and understanding that even though even though Ranera may think it's more.
Speaker 7: Than what it is, it's really not.
Speaker 8: So let me manipulate the what I know will keep me around.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what y'all think. I think I think it was a mistake doing that, but I think that's what it is. Yeah, I don't think it's gonna work.
Speaker 5: But maybe she's desperate too at this point.
Speaker 2: M hmm. You said that's what y'all think. What do you think, Mike, I'll bet I mean I wasn't thinking that she was manipulating Ranera.
Speaker 5: I think she genuinely likes Ranera, and she genuinely thinks Vernera likes her and thinks that she's valuable.
Speaker 2: I think that she's just she's I think she's being kind of naive in this in this moment. Mm hmmm. I read it totally differently.
Speaker 6: I think that she thinks Ranera is naive and that she can get over on her doing these type of things that she's doing to her.
Speaker 5: And see that's the case, then why did the other hooker tell her? You realize everybody here just sees you as a whore. And she looked she looked hurt.
Speaker 2: When she heard that. She was like, dang, they do huh.
Speaker 5: The truth, the truth, but exactly the truth hurts. But if she already knew that, then it wouldn't have hurt. If she she.
Speaker 7: She already knew it.
Speaker 8: I think hearing her friends say that, and then especially seeing the way Ramier did not believe that Damon would do that. It made her realize, oh, Ship's right.
Speaker 7: Okay, she's right.
Speaker 4: And if that's the case, let me solidify my position.
Speaker 2: And that your best.
Speaker 3: I think she actually thought that she worked herself out of that position of just being seen as that thought. I think she thought that she god okay.
Speaker 8: Yes, because at the end of the day she kicked Damon out the room and then went them as serious.
Speaker 5: But that's what That's why I thought that Syria thought she really did value her.
Speaker 2: But okay, I get what you'll say. We didn't move on to that.
Speaker 3: I guess the most interesting part of this episode how it closes out where we finally get to see who Ormond was talking about as far as his peace on the board, and we learned that Olof is the secret mold that he has inside of King's landing, Ken, what did you think of Olof in this episode?
Speaker 2: With this conversation with.
Speaker 1: Ormond completely caught me off guard because I did not see this coming. I think I do have a question was has he been the spot this whole time or is he turning him now?
Speaker 2: After the slap.
Speaker 5: From from they've been talking for a minute because that he said, remember last time they've been talking for a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was. This was the first conversation. I don't think he's a spy though. I think that.
Speaker 5: I think that that that after that that pop in the mouth, I think Ormond kind of started talking to him then and he's been trying Yeah, yeah, I think he's been trying to do something over for a minute.
Speaker 7: That ship was funny. He's like, man, hey, man, the street's talking. Man, I heard you got slapped up in this.
Speaker 2: I heard you popping off like that. Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think it's I don't know, I can't pinpoint the exact time.
Speaker 2: I think it maybe before the slap that he's been talking to him.
Speaker 3: I think the slap was just I think the slap was just more of the confirmation that needed to really buy into what Ormond was doing. But I think it was before the slap because it seemed like between their last conversation and when they met up just then was the slap. So it was like, that's why he was like, I heard from the last time we talked, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I heard you got And the reason the reason why I was asking was that I was who I was thinking about.
Speaker 2: The gold clothes and how all of them were murdered.
Speaker 1: That's what I was wanting to get that close to them outside of unless it was somebody that.
Speaker 3: I was thinking who given that, I was saying, who give him that information of where they would be at?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the killing nobody.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, he just said that.
Speaker 2: For Yeah, I never thought about that until you just said it.
Speaker 9: And I could play into like why he was disrespecting the gold close in the industry that when I was confused about.
Speaker 7: That, I'm like, why would he speak to them that way? You're right, mm hmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: And then like rout to your point as far as like how he's been acting. Obviously he's always wanted the castle. He wanted the crib as well. When Ormond offered him, Like, hey, bro, I got the master of the scenes locked up. You could take his whole kingdom, Bros. Like I've been asking for a house and you're giving me a whole You give me the whole block. Like he can't say no to that, He said, you.
Speaker 7: Tell him everything he wanted to. He like, man, a man should should be able to enjoy his Uh, what say.
Speaker 9: Spoiled? I forgotten word to you. But I thought I was like, man, he really laying it all thick man?
Speaker 3: It was to me it was lou It was the way that looked like he looked at the camera. Your He's a goofy person, but this one was kind of creepy when he was like, nah, I want them, I want them to burn and he just smiled.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, this this he's insane because.
Speaker 6: I felt like he thought that everything that he felt like he was lied to y'all betrayed me.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 6: It really was yeah, yeah, all the ship that I thought I signed up for, it wasn't this y'all trying to get me to go do this thing that I don't even give a fuck about. What I do give a fuck about is having a castle and having these things that come with being high born, and y'all telling me that, oh, I can't help you.
Speaker 2: So yeah, of course he's gonna flip. Yep. But can you trust Ormond to come through on what he's saying too?
Speaker 6: But look, it don't even matter if I can trust you, if you can come through, Kenny, you're telling me what I want to hear exactly, versus Rania and the people on her side are telling me stuff that, like, I didn't even sign up for this. I don't want a dragon. I don't care about any of this. None of this shit matters to me. But if you're telling me I can get a castle, I can get some hot chick that's going to be my queen at this castle, then yes, I want to do this. But if you're telling me, oh, ride dragons for me and go to the wars for me and kill people from me, no, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, bron, I'll just.
Speaker 7: Say that's what he signed up for, though he knew that's what he signed up for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he thought he was going to be getting something out of it, and he's gotten nothing. And that's what I was gonna say in response to, like, can he trust Orman to come through?
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter because right now I don't.
Speaker 5: Have shit shit, And just like Spike said, I don't have shit right now. But at least this dude's telling me I am gonna have something. Ranera's just being like, get the fuck out my face. You can't even go have a be with your friends. Shut up and just wait for me to tell you what to do next.
Speaker 2: And he's empowering him too, he was.
Speaker 3: I think he was like complimenting him, like you're gonna be able to show who the true person that you are and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Like he's building him up. Everybody over there.
Speaker 3: In King's Land has been breaking him down, either by his physical restrictions from Ranera or by mental limitations, with Damon saying like, bro, you ain't shit.
Speaker 2: You lucky to be here.
Speaker 5: Ormand is giving him like that type of game, because like when someone's trying to take your girl and tell him the girl, oh get man, ain't doing shit for you anyway, Just come over here. He's he's telling him exactly what he needs to be telling him in that moment. That's something that Ormond is good at, and that's something Rinera is terrible at.
Speaker 3: Oh so you're talking about the same dirty back in that Peter Parker did.
Speaker 2: To Zadiya in The Brand New Day. I don't think he dirty back information he didn't have for it.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's still dirty back in one on one, but that's on the review. But but yeah, n do you feel like it was justified and switching his side, like switching side like this justified?
Speaker 8: No, nigga, you went to riding dragons in the middle of a war. It's like going to sign up for the army and being mad, you gotta fight, so nigga, you gotta wait till the war is over before you get your reward. I don't know, so no, I mean, but it's it's in Olof's character, like, this is not this isn't super surprising to me.
Speaker 7: We all saw this kind of coming. So no, it's not. It's not. It's as expected. Do I think it's justified?
Speaker 4: Not necessarily, but it's it's as expected.
Speaker 3: I think for me, it's like, at least with the army you get army benefits and he ain't got none of that.
Speaker 2: So I get I. Yes, that's the only other way I could think about it.
Speaker 3: But the question that I'm now asking myself that y'all brought up in a different way, was like, can Orman trust Ulof?
Speaker 2: Because as much as Ulof.
Speaker 3: Is like riding form and giving them all this information, Now, if he's able to be switched to switch sides based off of just like material things, I feel like something. Again, A lot of things can happen, but I feel like they it's interesting that he's trusting him with all this information as far as like where he's at, what he's up to. Ulof can easily tell somebody else this and it can go a different way.
Speaker 2: True. True, Can you trust him?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Whenever we've seen isn't smart enough to use him as a double agent. But if presented with the opportunity to switch sides, he probably would switch to preserve himself.
Speaker 2: I can see that, Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I think the Orman is smart enough to identify that. If I could split him so easily, he could also easily be flipped. So I don't think is gonna be around very long.
Speaker 3: That's unfortunate. Easy come, easy go. Any other thoughts on this episode?
Speaker 7: Super solid?
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: All right, well those are our thoughts on this episode of House of the Dragon. Please let us know what you guys think. FPS podcast is the Reddit thread that's also our handled for ig and Twitter, and we'll catch you on the season finale next week out peace.
Speaker 2: Nice