Speaker 1: Line from ball Hertbind and the Crossroads of America.
Speaker 2: It's Tony Katz today.
Speaker 3: Yes, So today the President signed these two executive orders here relating to birthright citizenship and birth tourism. As the President mentioned, the Fourteenth Amendment was passed exclusively in the aftermath.
Speaker 2: Of the Civil War so that to ensure that the children of slaves would these citizens.
Speaker 3: It had no other meaning and purpose outside of it. And that's been clear obviously since the day that it was passed. You can go back and you can read the congressional debate. This is not something that's even seriously contested by anybody. The President is using his authority as commander in chief, designed first and executive order using the new rule the Supreme Court issued to expand the definitions of people who are ineligible for birthright citizenship. That includes, for example, alien enemies of the United States, members of foreign parist organizations, and large categories of people who lobby and act on behalf of foreign governments. And so with taking this action, it ensures that large numbers of people who wrongly would be getting birthright citizenship will no longer be eligible for those benefits.
Speaker 4: Anybody upset with this doesn't understand what the Supreme Court said, certainly doesn't understand what Kavanaugh said in part of his descent. If you're upset with the President moving forward on executive orders, if you're upset with Senator Jim Banks moving forward with legislation, you don't understand what was said. What you believe is that we should accept any abuse of the nation that comes, and that the Constitution is a suicide pact.
Speaker 2: It is not, and we should act accordingly.
Speaker 4: Tony Katz Tony Katz today, guys, so good to be with you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for being here.
Speaker 4: Find everything at Tony Katz dot com, livestream on YouTube and Rumble. Look for Tony Katz on Twitter, which is also known as x Tony Katz Facebook, Tony Katz Radio. Two different conversations here on birthright citizenship from the President to different executive orders. And we can agree that someone this is you, me sitting on a bar stool. People plan having their baby in the United States when they live in another country. And I've always lived in another country, so they could take advantage of American citizenship. That's messed up. That's not its purpose, and we should do something about that. What the Supreme Court said in their decision on birthright citizenship, is that, yeah, you should do something about that, which is really what the Brett Kavanaugh decent was all about.
Speaker 1: But the.
Speaker 4: Argument was that the Constitution says born in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction, and what the Court said is.
Speaker 2: Born in the United States, is born in the United.
Speaker 4: States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof they didn't really touch.
Speaker 2: I found that to be a questionable stance. But what they.
Speaker 4: Opened the door for is the thing that we should at least approve of.
Speaker 2: And this is the hallmark of the John Roberts Court.
Speaker 4: I didn't say it isn't frustrating, and I'm also not saying that it's totally proper. When it came to Obamacare and allowing Obamacare to exist, what they said was it could exist as attacks. Now that was not for the role of the Court to decide. If these wanted to be a tax, they could go about passing attacks. They could do such a thing. But what they did was say specifically, this is not a tax. And when the Court said it could exist as a tax, they said, okay.
Speaker 2: It's a tax. The Court found a way for it to exist and that is where a lot of us, going back a great.
Speaker 4: Number of years, have a tremendous amount of disagreement with the Supreme Court on Obamacare.
Speaker 2: I have a disagreement with this constantly.
Speaker 4: For example, the Obergafel decision, which is about same sex marriage. Oh, this one gets me in trouble all the time because some people don't want to listen. If we want to pass laws that allow for same sex marriage, pass laws same sex marriage. If you remember going back to when this was happening, was already winning in the States, it was sweeping.
Speaker 2: There was no real issue about it none.
Speaker 4: But what the oberga Fell decision said is that the right to same sex marriage exists, which it does not.
Speaker 2: They created it out of hole clock.
Speaker 4: This is my argument against the decision. It's that it's unfounded in the Constitution, and you could have just passed laws about it and we would not have this issue today. My argument is totally one based on system. Why did I oppose Roe v. Wade Because what happened to states' rights? What happened to the very idea that states can make this decision? Different states could do different things. They were the Da Dobbs decision, which then led to the overturning of Roe v.
Speaker 2: Wade. Didn't end.
Speaker 4: At all, did not end in any way abortion in the United States.
Speaker 2: There's still plenty of states that allow it.
Speaker 4: But it was the overreach by the Supreme Court back in seventy two, seventy three, seventy two seventy three. It was their overreach. And you know who agreed with me, the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg. I believe there are moments where the Court is overreached. Has she said, definitely went overreach of that decision, went too far, went to extreme.
Speaker 2: But in these other cases you're talking about inventing something.
Speaker 4: In the case of birthright citizenship, they certainly did not decide to take a deep, detailed look into and subject to the jurisdiction thereof when we talked about the fourteenth Amendment. But what they left was the door open to this concept of if you Congress, this is your job. After all, you know, it's Donald Sutherland an animal house.
Speaker 2: I'm serious, this is my job. People. If you want to go about creating laws, you can.
Speaker 4: This brings us to Senator Jim Banks, who did exactly this, introducing the Citizenship Act of twenty twenty six to end birthright citizenship for children of undocked immigrants and birth tourists. Now, they all want to talk about what's the difference between a tourist and a birth tourist, and we'll get to that in a moment. But what we're saying here is is that citizenship is not for everybody, and we must pare it down, and we can do this via the legislative process. The Court challenged Congress to do this, and Senator Jim Banks took up that.
Speaker 2: Fight.
Speaker 4: This is Stephen Miller and standing next to President Trump in the Oval, explaining these two executive orders on birthright citizenship that he assigned.
Speaker 3: The second action that he's taking, which is especially historic, is for the first time ever in American history, to ban birth tourism.
Speaker 2: So I want you to really let that sink in. This has been some of the people have talked about.
Speaker 3: Not only for years, but for decades, the idea that people come here pretend to be a tourist, pretend to be a visitor, saying they want to go to Disneyland, they want to go visit a monument or go to a national park. But the real reason they're here is to have a child. To make that child with an automatic citizen leave our country and then have a US citizen child. It gives them access out of this broken system to welfare benefits, ultimately to the voting booth, and all the other rights and privileges that belong solely to Americans. So that practice of birth tourism is as of the signing of this order hereby band. And what that means is that no one in the world is any more allowed to obtain a visa for this fraudulent purpose. It is probably and President Trump has done many historic things on immigration, too many to listen now, Seal the southern border, shut record deportations, record integrity, stopping foreign terrorist entry, record reduction in drug seizures, dismantling the criminal cartels, dismantling the gangs. For everything he's done that has been so unprecedented, I would put this in the top three in terms of importance because.
Speaker 2: It ends what has been one of the gravest and most.
Speaker 3: Egregious abuse that of the American system, and it keeps the American citizenship sacred.
Speaker 4: Now, I happen to agree with Steven Miller on that point, but I want to address the people who are offended and appalled by what it is that they're seeing. First, as I made clear, the Supreme Court said, intimated, if you want to go about changing the law, go right ahead.
Speaker 2: That's up to you. Go do it.
Speaker 4: You have that power. This was the argument on the Obamacare case. If you want to get rid of this tax, go change the law. Doesn't matter what we said. You're allowed to change the law. Your Congress, go to it. You gave us a piece of legislation to look at. And so what is the constitutionality here? We said, as a tax, it's constitutional when there it is.
Speaker 2: The argument against.
Speaker 4: The argument to say it's wrong to end birth tourism is to say it is all right to manipulate the American system, to manipulate the US constitution, and to have children who will never live in the United States, never be United States citizens, and will never have a loyalty to the United States. It is okay to have them growing up and name the country and then have them go through that laundry list that Stephen Miller just listed out, voting.
Speaker 2: Being a key amongst them.
Speaker 4: If you are in favor or you are accepting of the idea of children being born here living in another country for eighteen years and then voting in our elections. I would say, you're somebody who wants to do away with Western civilization and wants to end America.
Speaker 2: And the answer is no.
Speaker 4: Now I see someone on the chat room saying there's no birth tourism.
Speaker 2: Listen, we can't lie. If you don't think that there is any.
Speaker 4: Birth tourism that takes place in the United States from China, you are flat out lying to everyone, including yourself. I want to be clear. It is a lie told by liars. Of course it happens. This has been a story in California whole, all neighborhoods.
Speaker 2: Where they have this happen.
Speaker 4: This is the Associated Press going back to twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: You know how hard this was to find. This wasn't very hard to find.
Speaker 4: California pay convicted in Chinese birth tourism scheme. To say it isn't happening is a lie told by liars, and you have to call them liars, liars, frauds, bs artists. I don't care. And you have to do it. If they're family and you have to do it with their friends. You have to do it on social media or honestly you could just delete them, because they're tools, and you have to do it. If you're somebody who's fortunate enough like me to be on air and fortunate enough to be able to show up in some of these cable news outlets and engage in pushing back against these fraudsters, that's the story, and you must push back on these things. It is clear and it is obvious that allowing for this creates the problem, the opportunity for the problem. How many times do we talk about voter fraud. You'd rarely see somebody showing up to the voting booth claiming to be somebody else, But you see ballad stuffing. This is what the problems with with mail in ballots. You see ballot harvesting, you see lots of issues. You see people go to jail for this thing. And what the does the left do? The left says, this doesn't happen, and we don't need voter ID and we don't they want to create the opportunity for fraud. By allowing these things to occur, you are allowing for the opportunity for fraud. Why would anybody allow for the opportunity for fraud. Why in the world would you do it. The last questions as silly as well. How many times has it happened? Once is enough? You wouldn't allow this to happen in any other part of your life, not once. Not Ever, you wouldn't allow the opportunity for something like this in any part of your life at all. Yet somehow, when it comes to voting, yes it's fun.
Speaker 2: When it comes to the safety and security of the nation, yes it's fine.
Speaker 4: I did not know that something this basic would be part of the culture war. But okay, it's a culture war.
Speaker 2: I'm in. I'm in. We win, you lose. That's the story. That's the way it has to be. This is the right to move and the right maneuver.
Speaker 4: And anybody who actually cared about the country or favored the country would be completely in agreement. Anybody who favors the destruction of the country, who favors the manipulation of elections, who doesn't care how many false or fraudulent votes come through, They'll be fine with whatever happens, because destruction of the nation is the name of the game. These are bad people.
Speaker 2: These aren't even American people as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 4: I didn't say you had to like a political party, so you had to think a certain way. We're having a very baseline conversation here, what do you do to protect the vote, and what do you do to say a citizen as a citizen someone born in the US who lives their life in another country under that's country's practices, and then as the ability to vote in our elections, that's not a citizen. The court said they could be considered a citizen. I say we can change this. Senator Jim Banks says we can change this. And I argue that the people who don't want to change this are the people who want to do harm to the United States or open up the opportunity and the capacity for harm to be done to the United States. I think we should stop them. I think we should cut them off at the pass. So let's let's get this legislation through. I don't know if these executive orders will hold, by the way, I don't know if some signing by the President makes this happen. But this is the direction to go into. This is the direction. I'm Tony Katz. This is Tony Katz today. So here's the update regarding around Nothing's new. There's absolutely nothing new. Iran thinks they're in charge. We think there are a bunch of low lifes. And that's that's it. That is it. That's the Iran update. Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Everybody? Good to be with you.
Speaker 4: Oh and breaking in the last hour or so, Senator Bill Cassidy, who has no love for President Trump, is going to back Todd Blanche as Attorney General.
Speaker 2: And vote in his favor. This is going to happen. This is going to happen. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Where else we are so so far, you have Collins opposing Blanche and now Lisa Murkowski. I was going to say something very rude, and I decided, because I'm a professional, I won't do that. But if you see me walking down the street, ask me and I'll tell you. So Murkowski opposes Cassidy is in favor. The question becomes about Mitch McConnell. Allegedly Mitch McConnell's now home and recovering, and people.
Speaker 2: Said, oh, I talked to Mitch McConnell.
Speaker 4: He's doing great. This whole thing is so weird. The Mitch McConnell thing is weird. The Max Miller thing is weird. Because Max Miller is the guy accused of putting a gun at his ex wife's head and his ex father in law is the senator from Ohio, Bernie Moreno, it's a really, really weird story. But he did not drop out of this race in a time where Republicans could easily replace him. So now there's a whole thing they are going on with the House. He is not going quietly into that good night, and he's not presenting himself well either. But with McConnell, is McConnell going to vote on Todd Blanche? Is he someone considered because if you lost two in a fifty three forty seven Senate, now you're fifty to fifty, well you're fifty forty seven, but you get my point, while you're fifty forty nine in this case, No wait, no, I take that back. You'd be three down because McConnell, you're fifty to fifty. I did the math right, and now you need a tie break. You can't afford to lose anybody else. There's really no reason, none, for anybody to be opposed to Blanche. You cannot you cannot state that Merrick Garland was okay, but Todd Blanchees. He can't do it. By the way, Jeffrey in the chat room, you're right, it would be fifty forty nine because if McConnell's not there, he's a no vote, but he's not. He's a non vote, but he's not a no vote. There we go, it would be fifty forty nine. He still can't afford to lose anybody else. That was my point.
Speaker 2: Man. That took a lot. I need a drink. I do maybe two. This is Tony Katz today.
Speaker 4: I don't enjoy talking about Zoron Mumdani. The communist Islamists, I say Islamists. Some people are now into islamo Marxist. It's just too many, too many things. One thing, picket is Lamists are communist. They're working together. This Red Green alliance is very very real. And when they destroy Western civilization, they will fight each other and the Commedis are gonna lose. We all understand this, right. The Communists are.
Speaker 2: Gonna get their ass is kicked. They're gonna lose so bad. They are gonna lose.
Speaker 4: Like Purdue against Indiana in an oaken bucket game.
Speaker 2: Now, for those of.
Speaker 4: You who are not from here, let me say, for the record, this is a dig on the new athletic director Tommy McClelland, who made one of the great blunders I've ever heard, and I have argued publicly that firing him is on the table.
Speaker 2: Tony Katz, Tony Kats today. Good to be with you. I will get to that.
Speaker 4: Ed Morrissey joins me right now from hot air dot com. He appreciated my big ten humor. I bring up Mom Donnie, and I don't you like to talk about New York because it gets too much play. But what's important here is that how this is trying to spread across the country an election after election. But it was a really interesting story in Staten Island. Now. Stotton Island is one of the boroughs of New York where Mom Donnie is mayor, and it is has always been a conservative, if not Republican stronghold. These are very pro America people and they don't see themselves as the rest of New York and.
Speaker 2: If they could break away, they would.
Speaker 4: They had an event for a local police department. It was a turnout with the neighbors kind of event, and Mamdani showed up and after sixty seconds of speaking, gets booed off the stage, gets booed off the stage. Yeah, and it's embarrassing, it's humiliating for him. And then comes the story that Mam Donnie, it turns out, has a very.
Speaker 2: Very very thin bit of skin.
Speaker 4: And this was the story front page of the New York Post. Mam Donnie is thin skinned and hyper sensitive in private, in private, despite unflappable social media image.
Speaker 2: And my argument, ed, is that's where all these communists are.
Speaker 4: That's just all these Islamis are, because none of them can actually handle an actual discussion of what it is they believe. Is there a tide turning based on what you can see regarding Mom Donnie in New York and is that now flowing through to the rest of the nation.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure about New York City. I'm honestly not sure about whether there's a tide turning in New York City or not. Think it's too early to tell, But I mean, we haven't had side elections or by elections or anything else like that. And frankly, New York has been turning kind of a radical for a while now. They just nominated you know, Daria Lisis Chevalier and a couple other DSA people, you know, outright DSA people for the US House, and they're going to win those districts, so they'll be sitting in Congress next January unless there's something really remarkable that goes on in those heavily Democratic districts that's baked into the cake. So I'm not necessarily sure about in New York City. I do think though, that we might have seen peak DSA around the country. I would point to what's happening in Michigan, what happened in Michigan this week, which was that abdulah Sayed was supposedly had all this momentum behind him. You had five different polsters that had him up by double digits in a Democrat primary within two and three weeks of the actual primary vote, and he barely won the nomination, didn't get to fifty percent, barely won against Tiley Stephens. Haley Stevens ends up winning Wayne County, which is Detroit, which is remarkable that she won that county and still didn't win the nomination. And that just goes to show you that this is really a phenomenon that's really around college towns, right. And I've been arguing this all along, which is that this is only going to work in really concentrate blue bubbles. Right when you get statewide in a state like Michigan, or if you want to go over to nearby Wisconsin where Francesca hang is running for the Democrat nomination for governor, that's next week. Once you go, once you go statewide, that dissipates. And I think that because all of this stuff is getting exposed about the DSA's actual agenda, I mean, they're explicit agenda. You can look at their explicit agenda and see that what they're talking about is eliminating the Senate, eliminating the presidency as we know it now, basically throwing out the Constitution, going to a House of Representatives that acts more like a ball up bureau, and imposing a no private property type of system on America, probably by force, because that's the way it it would have to proceed. I think people understand now that these people are actual nuts, they're radicals. And right now you're seeing the media talk about this as a you know, Republicans are doing a red scare. This isn't a red scare. This is code red, by the way, and this is real.
Speaker 4: Let a quick thing to go over here, because this just popped up on my feed as a graphic.
Speaker 2: It looks a little pornographic.
Speaker 4: It's not meant to and I'm not trying to be pornographic with this graphic. There is a red line at the top and a blue line at the bottom, and the red line is el Sayed and the blue line is Haley Stevens. This was the polling in Michigan, and then it got closed, and then it spread a little bit more, and then on election day it's El Sayed the Islamist or the Islamist adjacent by one percent.
Speaker 2: So to your point, this did not work out.
Speaker 4: The way any of the pollsters said it would, and that we should really discuss what it is that we're getting in terms of the polling. And we have discussed here what a huge problem this creates for else. I had for the Democrats to win against Mike Rogers, because Democrats the forty seven percent plus who voted for Haley Stevens, who is no peach by the way, the.
Speaker 2: Representative.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know how you vote for somebody who gives you such incredible gems like this one. A little bit of enthusiasm, a little bit of energy and a little bit of sicket to them.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know. I don't know how you do that.
Speaker 4: I also don't know how you vote for a guy supported by Hassan Piker. I edited this pretty well. Their producer Landa but finger on the dumb button. The RNC put this out about him talking about black voters.
Speaker 2: Would black people care about?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Black people care about this? Is black people care about that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up. That's not how politics works. Oh well, Hassan, how dare you like it or not? Black people care about this issue? It's like it's such a stupid stance.
Speaker 5: Any other black folk want to engage in radical activist language in.
Speaker 2: This fuking chat suck? Yes, dude, it's because I'm racist. That's why. It's because I'm racist. Dude.
Speaker 5: Go back to a better time when lynchings were happening. This is what I like as a black man. Are you always doing too much with black people?
Speaker 2: Leave them alone. I want to go back to lynching, like, I get it. Will relax, man, shut them up. Okay, damn, you got me. Okay, you got me. Because I'm off racist person.
Speaker 1: Now you know why he lost Detroit.
Speaker 2: There is a real story here.
Speaker 4: Talking to edmarscyaf hotair dot com, as we talk about whether or not this works in certain blue bubbles, we already have l SI Ed having a problem with the Stephens voters, because the Stephens voter can either hold their nose and vote for him, hold their nose and vote for Mike Rogers, or hold their nose at home and not go out and vote. But when you talk about people outside of these blue bubbles, you're talking about black voters, and black voters, I agree, are not a monolithic block, but they absolutely understand that their wants, desires, thoughts, their importance has been pushed aside because the Democratic Party now the Socialist Party has said communists and Muslims are the only things that matter in the voting base. We're going to even hide things on our campaign websites so it doesn't upset them like our thoughts on LGBTQ, et cetera. There is a large scale problem, and I'm asking you to kind of break it down a little bit more about how this problem is going to affect coming into November.
Speaker 1: So let me explain this to you in a structural way. The Democrat Party has long butt into the idea of intersectionality as a way of redistributing the political goods between the different grievance groups, if you will, in a woke structure, right, because Democrats are all about identity, right, So there's the black identity, there's female identity, there's you know, Jewish identity, there's you know, et cetera. And there's an intersectionality structure that goes with this. And this is important in Texas.
Speaker 2: Can I interrupt you really quick?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Democrats have given up on the idea of Jewish identity. They want no Jewish identity whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I mean, but what I was going to say is they've ranked Jewish identity at the very bottom of this intersectionality structure, right, and for a very long time, being black was at the top of this intersectionality structure. The whole thing was called was based on critical race theory, which was, you know that America is very racist, and so therefore you you know, and your ethnicity is completely determinist in terms of what your outcomes aren't access to social goods, and so therefore it must be redistributed based on where you rank each group. So you had Blacks above Hispanics, for instance, which is one of the reasons why Hispanics started to leave the Democrat Party. Now you've got Democrats saying no, Socialists and Muslims are now at the top of this intersectionality structure and Blacks getting pushed down the structure. And in Texas, that's part of what happened. What's happening because Jasmine Crockett was both black and female, which in intersectionality terms should have made her top ranked in that primary, and James tallerco as a white male, shouldn't have even run against her. And this is the reason why Jane the Jasmine Crockett has been saying ever since that the Democrats primary was racist because it violated this intersectionality structure that black voters thought was in place to advance their interests. And what you're saying is part of this, which is that the intersectionality structure has been completely rewritten now by the DSA and people like Hassan Piker and Islamists to say no, right now, Palestine and communism and socialism are now the top part of the highest priority in this intersectionality structure, and Blacks just need to shut up and get in line, and that is not that didn't go over will in the Michigan primary. It's not going to go over well in Texas either.
Speaker 4: Talking to Edmarssey of hotair dot com, listen, I don't know your schedule.
Speaker 2: Can you hang out for a few more minutes. Let me take a.
Speaker 4: Break, because we should come back to where this actually goes to, which is how do Republicans take advantage of this?
Speaker 2: Not how do they take advantage of black voters?
Speaker 4: I think a tremendous number of black voters should be Republicans. Anyway, they could make great changes in great strides. Republicans aren't bright, and they don't know how to act and interact. They don't know how to speak, and you can't think of a group as a monolithic block, but you can recognize what you're discussing. How do they go about getting these voters in this mid term? Stay right there, Ed Morrissey, hotair dot Com. Stay right here, guys. This is Tony Katz today. Continue the conversation with Ed Morrissey regarding how Republicans can actually get black vote because part of the problem with Republicans is that they are not bright and they are afraid and they don't know how to talk, and those are some of their finest qualities.
Speaker 2: Tony Katz, Tony Kats today, good to be with you.
Speaker 4: Edmarcihotair dot com joins me, I appreciate you sticking around for another few minutes if we are to agree, as I've discussed it and now you're discussing it, that the left has abandoned the black voter as a necessary talking point, that what matters is hatred of Israel, pretending Palstine's a real place, These kinds of attacks the communist desire because capitalism is evil. Black voters clearly said in the Michigan election for the Democratic primary, No, So what is the advice to Republicans? Starting with Mike Rogers in Michigan, Republicans written large, how do they go about talking to voters Democrat voters who are black and saying, Hey, I may not be perfect, but my god, I think that you matter as an American.
Speaker 1: Well, the first thing would be to actually talk to them. I wrote about this ten years ago in my book Going Round. They don't show up, read they don't show up. They don't go to the neighborhoods. You know, I talked about this in the book extensively. I sat down with black conservatives in these different swing counties talking about what their experience was dealing with Republicans, and they said the same thing over and over again. Republicans will open up an office six weeks before an election and pack it up about four weeks afterwards. They don't stay in the communities. They don't keep going back and talking to people. They don't ask them what their issues are. They'd given the thirty thousand foot talking points. And the people that I talked to who were successful in making inroads in these communities were the people who actually sat down and listen first about what the actual issues were, what their concerns were, and trying to address them while not leaving their own values behind. And you have to start with respect. It starts with respect. So if all you're doing is running advertising and not sitting down with people, you're not showing them enough respect for them to listen to you. And so your question is a great question. I've been talking about this for ten years, and Republicans have made some changes to try to do that. There's been some better GOTV efforts, for instance, and they have people who actually stick around in the communities a little longer, but for the most part, they still haven't learned to go and talk to these voters and show them respect. If they just showed up, you might be able to peel another five percent six percent just from the fact that you showed up and talked to them and made them feel like they mattered.
Speaker 4: And I will say this, I've discussed this on my morning show for years.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I've brought it here.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: If somebody invites me to speak at a black church, I'm going. I am there. You want me and Ed to come, I will pay for Ed's ticket. We will come and talk about these things and where we think conservatism is and why we think it matters, and and and and try and win hearts and minds to conversation.
Speaker 2: Invite. I can't just show up, that's weird. Invite.
Speaker 4: I will bring Ed, and I will wear a better shirt than he's wearing right now.
Speaker 2: And and you across so all, I so all? I promise No, oh.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, my shirt's fine. But this is it sounds so dumb, it sounds so basic. You got to actually talk to people. That is a huge part of it. Ed Morrissey stay right there hot air dot com and the book going read. You can find that at Amazon dot com wherever fine books are sold, and appreciate it. Stare right there. More is coming up. This is Tony Katz today