Speaker 1: Week sixteen and our Sydney bourbon Locks and Lunas who have to give a start. Let's start with the Rams of the Seahawks. And Seahawks were weird last week, right because I don't think they looked that good and the Colts were right there that won the game, and then obviously the Seahawks took it from them. The Rams as of right now are the road dogs. They're gonna get a point and a half. I'm gonna go ahead and take that point and a half. It could be the Rams on the road later on this evening, Brown, what do you got?
Speaker 2: And I think this is gonna be an outstanding game.
Speaker 3: I mean again, we talked about the implications this is gonna have, but it's gonna be uh.
Speaker 2: I think this is gonna be close. And you mentioned last week.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, they didn't score a touchdown, but sticking.
Speaker 1: Field goals and he was sick.
Speaker 3: He was perfect. Excuse me get that one out. He was perfect from field goal range.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: I tell you it's gonna be a great game. I actually am gonna go against you here. I'm gonna take the Seattle Seahawks. I think they pulled this one out. I think it's a lower scoring game. For as high powered as that Rams offenses, that Seattle defense is still pretty strong. I'm gonna take the Seahawks lay the one and a half, twenty four to twenty.
Speaker 1: They win Temmys over there.
Speaker 4: Sam Darnold one and four career against the Rams, got embarrassed last year, and the playoffs is a viking. I like the Rams. I think the Rams are the best team in the NFC. No offense. The Packers not. They've lost Michael Parkson's mister Hofferson. I like those Rams. Give me, give me that point and a.
Speaker 1: Half that is that is a brutality right there. To say the least. You guys want to go with the Saturday games first? Or how do you want to do this? You guys tell me abouts around? I mean the way well, well okay, well let's doing.
Speaker 4: Not have a big order, but the timeline order. I'll tell you what, how logical?
Speaker 1: All right, den, So we're gonna go the timeline of the Saturday games here. You want to go to the Eagles and the Commanders at five o'clock on Fox coming up on Saturday afternoon. You look at that matchup in the Greater Washington, DC area, with the commanders of the Land over the Eagle are. I think the last check six and a half point favorites better that six and a half. I'm gonna take the Eagles on the road.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with you there, John, I mean they came back, they looked good last week. I think the Commander's going in the wrong direction, of course. I mean they're four and ten, not going a lot. Usually within this division, they play each other tight at home. I think Philly's gonna come out. I think they're gonna sneak by. I don't think they're gonna win and just blow their doors off, but they're gonna win. Cover the six and a half. Twenty seven to twenty. Eagles get the cover.
Speaker 4: Tommy is yeah, Washington, I mean their season is pretty much over. Jane Daniels, I think has been shut down for the year. Uh, Terry Mclawren's been battling injuries. Philadelphia so has a lot to prove. They've been kind of struggling the last few weeks. But I think they go in there and they cover that six and a half.
Speaker 1: Give me the Eagles, all right, we got the other Saturday game eight twenty. Brent Holvis is gonna be excited. Uh maybe for the last time. It don't just joke it. Soldier Field to Chicago before they moved to Gary or Munster Rose O Hobart is that Chicago. I'm trying to put him in Rosalin right there with the Ponderosa Sun Club and nudes of popping the Bears and the Packers. Today twenty coming up on Saturday night. Last check, the Packers are one point road favorites. I'm gonna go ahead and bury that and give me Brent your pack despite the loss of Bikah Parsons.
Speaker 3: I hope you are right, and I am not as optimistic on this week Jil and I said this last two weeks ago. I said, hey, Green Bay will win this game at home. I think they're gonna get beat in Chicago. Chicago has been playing very good football. Then we had the We had a lot of losses last week, I mean especially losing number one Michael Parsons. We talked earlier what he does outside of getting in and sacking the quarterback, he causes that quarterback to think they don't have enough time to get rid of it quicker.
Speaker 2: That's going away.
Speaker 3: So unfortunately, or I'm gonna just say, hey, hopefully I'm wrong here. I think the Bears they win the game out right at the cover twenty four twenty over the Packers.
Speaker 4: Man. You know, Green Bay has owned the Chicago Bears for years, and I still think Jordan Love is a far better quarterback than Caleb Williams, although Caleb has had he's done well this year moments. But uh, even minus Michael Persons, I think Jordan Love and company going to like the way you guys think, go pat go brand Halverson.
Speaker 2: The Bears are without Romanduza and uh that Burton.
Speaker 4: That is a fact, that is right.
Speaker 2: So hey, there's gonna be a chance out there.
Speaker 1: A lot of stuff going on, There's no doubt about that, largely Brebbe Lodge lunas at tequila shots. Uh, let's go to the Patriots and the Ravens New England season so far alas they are road dogs in Baltimore three point favorites of the Ravens. You just know something going on in the AFC North there. Right, It's kind of weird the way really nobody wants it, but somebody's gonna end up getting it. So I'm gonna go out and bury that three and give me the Ravens at home. Brent, scary about that, but I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, again, New England last week they got beats and Baltimore they won. They made the Bengals like just horrible going into Cincinnati twenty four. Nothing looked like Joe Burrow just didn't even care that what was going on out there. I think Baltimore, you're starting to see Lamar. You know, he's got he threw for two. He's starting to get his legs back, and that's what he hadn't had the last couple of weeks since he had been out. Starting to get back. They're a scary team this time of year, especially in Baltimore. Give me those Ravens as well. Lay the three thirty to twenty three victors over the Patriot.
Speaker 4: Tommy es Hey, you know, New England had a twenty one to nothing lead over Josh Allen and the Bills last week. Blew it gagged it up, Tommy.
Speaker 1: They did.
Speaker 4: And you know, Baltimore, as you guys said, they're looking really good. They're getting healthy, they're getting into a rhythm. They might be a team to watch in the AFC playoffs. No Patrick Mahomes. You know, no Chiefs, that might be a team to watch. I'm gonna take those Ravens minus three, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Bank of America Stadium on one o'clock on Fox. Coming up on Sunday, the seven and seven Buccaneers, the seven and seven and Panthers. Who wants this right now? That's a jump ball of what credible swords right here? But man, still a three point favorite on the road of the Buccaneers. I'm gonna take that three and give me the home standards right there with the Panthers.
Speaker 2: Brent, Yeah, you know the Tampa team.
Speaker 3: They look so good in the beginning of the year and then they have just kind of went upside down the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Give Carolina.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Carolina though they were hot for a while and then they they stuck it up, lost at the Saints in New Orleans last week. I think they're gonna come back as well. Give me that home dog Carolina plus three. I think they win the game out right, twenty seven, twenty four victors over Tampa.
Speaker 4: Tommy, Yeah, again, it's just a trash division, and who wants to win it? Give me those kiddie Cats plus three at home because Tampa, like you said, does not look good.
Speaker 1: In Week sixteen, Largity Burban locks Lunazul to give the shots, Coaches, Taff Downtown, Tommy es Ben Holvison, chamv thank you for joining us. The one o'clock Fox starred as the Chargers at ten and four Cowboys at six seven and one. Everybody keeps thinking, men, the Cowboys are gonna resurrect. To me, the Cowboys are at done so right here. I don't trust the Chargers very much either, between being dinged up and on the road inefficient. Two and a half point favorites the Cowboys at home. Give me that two and a half and give me the La Chargers.
Speaker 2: Brent, Yeah, you know it.
Speaker 3: Last week and Tommy's Vikings beat the Cowboys JJ mccarthur.
Speaker 4: It's all pro against.
Speaker 2: JJ come back.
Speaker 3: They were tired at seventeen and a half and then the Vikings just overtook it in the second half.
Speaker 2: There, Cowboys, you're right, I mean, they're they're that team.
Speaker 3: They show all these signs that they have all the power in their receiving corps with Ceedee, Lamb and Pickens. They're outstanding. Ferguson which he's not been utilized a lot. Williams looks great back there, but their defense is just absolutely horrible and they just give up a lot of points. I think go ahead and join you here, John, Yes, go join me. Give me the Chargers plus two and a half by that half point. But I think the Chargers go ahead and actually win this game out right, thirty twenty seven Chargers Tommy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, like you guys just said, the Cowboys secondary is terrible. Their last in the league against the pass. Uh JJ McCarthy ate them up last week. Justin Habert may have a career day. Uh, let me get that plus two and a half. Give me the Boats, Man.
Speaker 1: Jets and Saints. We really got to do this. Four and a half point favors of the Saints at home. Uh the Saints four and ten, Jets three and eleven, one in five on the road. How about the Saints are just two and five at home? Held with bit coin on the son of a gun right here?
Speaker 4: This Pickox, give me a pick them on.
Speaker 1: You really gotta do this. Come on, guys, I'm gonna bear the four and a half and give me the Saints at home. I don't know why, but that's what we're doing.
Speaker 3: The red hot New Orleans Saints two wins in a row. They're on fire right now. They keep it going when they come marching in. Tommy, you singing, my friend, I'm joining. I'm gonna join you.
Speaker 2: Give me the.
Speaker 3: New Orleans Saints twenty four to seventeen over those halfless Jets.
Speaker 4: Tommy, Yeah, the Jets are just they're terrible. Aaron Glenn's having the poor guys having a tough first year out there that I think they fired a defensive coordinator this week. Yeah, Saints look good. I'm gonna take the homeless.
Speaker 1: Seem Steve Welk's firing right there.
Speaker 4: Minus four and a half. Give me those Saints a bills in the Browns, how about the bills?
Speaker 1: Tell me mention that come from behind on the road in Foxboro, that is a ten point favorite on the road against Cleveland, and good lord, Cleveland lay to ten and give me the bills because you just can't. I don't think they're going to cover this. I bet they don't cover it. But I'm gonna take you anyway, Brent, give me the bills. You're taking the bills. I'm gonna take the bills. And you know It's all about time of the year and the position. Now you got my homes out of the picture. This is Buffalo's time to shine. Baltimore's kind of lurking around there. We'll see what they do for them.
Speaker 3: But I think Buffalo's playing right at the right time. You know, you got the Bears just beat down those Browns thirty one three. Last week, the Bills coming back, like Tommy had mentioned, they were down.
Speaker 1: Twenty one points.
Speaker 3: It was, he was twenty four to seven and a half come back score twenty eight, outscoring twenty eight to seven in the second half. They're looking good. Now, I'm gonna take Buffalo, lay the ten Bills twenty seven to sixteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's one of those spreads that you know, you look at the Roague team is favored by ten, you kind of move.
Speaker 2: A movie like, I don't want to touch that game.
Speaker 4: But Cleveland's terrible.
Speaker 1: A lot of those here.
Speaker 4: You know, Buffalo looks really good right now again, another team to watch in the AFC getting hot. I'll lay that ten, give me the Bills.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take the Vikings and the Giants at one o'clock to start off Fox the Giants two twelve, Vikings six and eight. I do think that JJ McCarthy in that offense played better recently, So I think just by that alone, I'm gonna go ahead and take the Vikings in this game.
Speaker 4: Lay the three.
Speaker 1: Give me the Vikings on the road against the Giants.
Speaker 3: Brett.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's red hot Vikings.
Speaker 3: Two wins in a row against the Giants, who I really thought at big end of the year, I thought they I bet the over five and a half when went to him, and then as soon as they lost Mileak Neighbors and Scottaboo. He was having a great start to his rookie career. After missing the first two games, he didn't do much and then he turned it on. Those are big pieces. I think they've got something special. They're gonna look at here in the upcoming years. But they just haven't looked good at all. You know, last week losing the Commanders twenty nine to twenty one at home. I think this is another one of those kind of games right here. Give me Tommy's Minnesota Vikings twenty four to twenty to get the cover and the win in New York.
Speaker 4: Tommy talked to us, Yeah, like you said, JJ's had he's had a great two outings. I mean, granted it's been against bad defenses. Giants have another bad defense. They're not playing for much. I like the Vikings the light of the scoreboard. They're going to cover that three. Give me my Minnesota if I can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, largely, Brobi loxlenzult to give the shots a week number sixteen. Here the Chiefs no Patrick Mahomes three and a half point favorites on the road against the Titans. I'm gonna take that three, and hey, look at that man, there's Joel in the house. I'm on, go ahead, give me the Titans. Give me the three and a half of the time.
Speaker 3: So, Brent Man, I thought I was gonna be the only crazy one taking the lonely Tennessee.
Speaker 1: I think the Chiefs are gonna just fade away and be done with it right now.
Speaker 2: The two and twelve Titans, I think you're right.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think you know we're gonna we're gonna see the stash.
Speaker 2: Back out there and see what he can do. But Tennessee, I mean again, they're they've got a young team, right and then cam Ward he's still your guy.
Speaker 3: He just hasn't looked like everybody expected him to do tougher rookie quarterback to be thrown into it where he has been. I think Tennessee is not only going to cover this three and a half. I think they're gonna win out right. I think Kansas City has mailed it for the year. I'm gonna call it twenty to seventeen. The Titans win and they get that plus three and a half. So that's a nice little cushion.
Speaker 4: Tommy, Yep, Kansas City. The Super Bowl hangover is complete for them. Bad news down over there in Kansas City. Yeah, I think Tennessee they're gonna they're gonna pull that win in. Give me the home dog plus three and a half.
Speaker 1: Guys, Falcons Cardinals three and a half point favorites on their own, Atlanta lay the three. Give me Atlanta, hello, Brent, Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is another one of those games. They just don't, you know, Atlanta, not really, they're out of it. They're not going on. I mean, they have looked better. They they you know, they've won pressively last week. But Arizona, you know, they got six losses in a row.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 2: I like these home dogs in this spot. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Ahead and take the Arizona Cardinals plus the three. I think they win the game out right, twenty seven to twenty four. Give me Arizona, Tommy.
Speaker 4: So this game. I mean, this is my Larsening lock of the week.
Speaker 1: Locket.
Speaker 4: Give me those Atlanta Falcons minus three in the row that Kirk Cousin's gonna light it up to score.
Speaker 3: But they've still got a littleffinity there though, with mister Pitt's.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna lock this one up right here. I'm about the Broncos three point favorites at home against the Jaguars. I know everybody loves the Whether the Jaguars are playing and Trevor Lawrence is playing right now, I think the Broncos are gonna shut that down defensively, lay the three and lock this up.
Speaker 4: Brent Holiver, say give me the Broncos at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with you here too. I like Denver at home. You're right they both.
Speaker 3: I mean, hell, Broncos won eleven in a row, Jaguars won five in a row. They look great it is. It's gonna be seasonably warm out there. I was with my buddy Ryan Parker in from Colorado earlier today. He told me it's gonna be sixty degrees out there. Yeah, I mean it's a beautiful Colorado.
Speaker 1: Weather, kicking ass and taking names.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna go ahead and take those Broncos twenty four to twenty. They covered the three, Tommy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the Donkeys look really good right now. I mean they're just rolling. Sean Payton's got that team in sinc. I think this is an easy cover. Give me the Broncos minus three.
Speaker 3: This was big too, because i mean you're looking at you want that one and you want everything to.
Speaker 2: Go through Denver right now. The weather changes.
Speaker 3: That's a tough place to play in Mile High with the altitude.
Speaker 1: It's also tough for their quarterback too, so that's the other. Well, absolutely, the ideal circumstances are better for both nicks.
Speaker 4: I think absolutely. I trust bonnext morning, I trust Trevor Lawrence absolutely.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Steelers Lions right here, seven point favorites at Ford Field, Lions at home, leather seven and give me the line when the Steelers are still in it and still playing and we saw them. But I'm gonna go ahead and let the seven. Give me the Lions.
Speaker 3: B Yeah, Detroit's a different team at home. I mean they play inside. I mean, granted, they had a shootout with the Rams last week they got beat forty one thirty four. I think this is seven is a big number on this game because I think Steelers can hang. But in all in all, I'm gonna go ahead and take those lines as well. Call it thirty to twenty. Cover the seven.
Speaker 4: Detroit, Tommy, Yeah, Pittsburgh playing a little well, but they're on a short week and they're going into Detroit. Detroit is desperately hanging off their playoff hopes. Give me those kiddies minus seven.
Speaker 1: No, the Texas a fourteen point favorites. This is such a fat number. I'm going to lay it anyway and give me the Texas at home versus the Raiders because they're on a groove right now. The offense is getting a little bit better, but the defense can be stifling and against the Raider offense, I trust that lay the fourteen. Give me the Texas at home. It's a big number. It worries me, but I'll take Houston. Brent, this is a big number.
Speaker 3: Hate these big numbers, but the Raiders are looking for that number one pick. I believe you got three two to twelve teams out there, so it's really gonna come down to a battle for that positioning in the when the NFL draft around first of the year. Here, I'm gonna go ahead take Houston as well. Twenty seven to ten. They cover the fourteen.
Speaker 4: Tommy, Yeah, there's no way the Raiders are gonna be able to score enough points against that Texan defense. They are real defense and they might be a threat to in the AFC. And I think Las Vegas might win the Fernando Mendoza sweepstakes, but they're not gonna win this weekend in Houston. Give me those Texans two touchdown favorites.
Speaker 1: All right, guys. Bengals and the Dolphins right here, we know about to change a quarterback to a bench. We know about the Bengals not really get a lot of swagger within that program right now. So this is a coin flip? Is it four and a half point favorites to be four to half?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the money has moved on him just because of the quarterback change.
Speaker 1: With U when yours is in the rookie and then a lack of motivation with the Bengals. Lay the four and a half. Give me the Bengals I'll take the favorites on the road. I guess the rookie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is one of those games again. Probably wouldn't touch it with your money, John, but I am gonna. I'm gonna go ahead and take the Miami Dolphins as they do have something to play for, and the Bengals just didn't look like they gave a crap about what.
Speaker 2: Was going on last week.
Speaker 3: Burrows not even happy being there, he didn't want to play anymore, all this stuff that's going on with him. I'm gonna go ahead and take those Dolphins and look for a very close game. I'm gonna give me the home dog in this situation. Give me the Dolphins plus four and a half.
Speaker 4: Tonally, you know, I think I've taken every kitty cat team so far, so I'm not gonna break stride. The Dolphins are a disaster. Yeah, the Bengals aren't playing for much, but I think we're gonna walk into Miami and just and walk away with it. Give me the Bengals minus four and a half.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, we got the Monday Night and the forty nine ers that the cult we don't phillip Rivers is gonna be the quarterback once again at started the forty four year old out of retirement. They lose last week. That fifty six yonder by Jason Myers was the difference after the sixty yonder. Well, we're gonna all be groupie groupies. We didn't end up that way with Blake the kicker for the Colts. The Colts right now they are at home on Monday Night, six point underdogs. I believe that they cover, but I think the Niners are gonna have too much and I still question the limitations again down the field at quarterback, even if Shane Stiken says there can be a remedy there. I questioned that with the quarterback that they have only twenty on the board for the Colts, twenty four to twenty the Niners over the Colts. They do cover that number, but they do lose on Monday Night. Brent.
Speaker 3: So you go with the Colts plus the six, I'm gonna go against you here. I think this is two teams in the complete opposite directions. Last four games, San Francisco's four to zero culture or four as we all know, did surprise.
Speaker 2: They did cover for us. Last week.
Speaker 3: We had them plus thirteen and a half we both did that one, but I think this has two different tapes. Right here, I'm gonna take the forty nine. Ers are gonna come in. Unfortunately, you can hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Rough shot running is what you're talking about right here.
Speaker 2: This is correct. Thirty to twenty means they cover the six, give you the forty nine.
Speaker 1: Tell me what are you thinking here? Man saved the day.
Speaker 4: Man, I'll tell you what I really like this matchup. It's at home. It's the first Monday night football game at Lucas and I can't remember how many years. I think the crowd's gonna be amped up. They're gonna get out there and cheer on them Colts.