Speaker 1: Hold it he cast man Holse woman. Yes, yeah, rick you wanna help you to the tea. It's garantee the.
Speaker 2: Tea and the come on other day that Ray, Good morning Ricky, Good morning America. Good morning News Wednesday, A beautiful, beautiful that in the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: And here's what's happening.
Speaker 2: In celebrity news. Came and sell baby. This girl is speaking out. We love Calena. You know she's on Real Housewifes's Atlanta. She's doing wonderful things, great country music. Well, honey, she is slamming Shaboozie.
Speaker 1: Honey.
Speaker 3: She claims y'all that he doesn't like black women.
Speaker 2: And honey, she spoke out, and a lot of people saying, well, girl, does it out or doesn't.
Speaker 3: But here's what she had to say about Shaboozie.
Speaker 4: I watched black country singers won't work with and treat their own more up than white country artists.
Speaker 5: He can get mad at me and say whatever, what's yaboozie?
Speaker 4: And I looked at my DM and I saw and he was like, you know, you the gold this and that. My A and R is Colin saying you're looking for me. But when I text you by the feature.
Speaker 5: You don't answer.
Speaker 4: I don't need no feature from you, because once they find out you don't like black women, it's old for you anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, she calls it all.
Speaker 2: And according to sources, if I'm not mistaken, Chabooz alleged girlfriend wife or whatever is of non African American descent. So I don't know, but it's amazing, and that happens across the board with everything.
Speaker 1: Honey.
Speaker 2: You know sometimes when people honey, uh, you know, when they come across it as being oh, I'm so hip hopping down and out and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm with the culture.
Speaker 2: But then, honey, when the finished taping and filming a movie or whatever, you go home to somebody, don't it looks black?
Speaker 3: So she called him out.
Speaker 2: So we're going to keep him limped up in fraid y'all because we love Shabooz.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you heard this music? Like I love Shaboozi. Yeah, Well, okay, she'll understand something.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna see how that all turns out, because honey, you know, hey.
Speaker 1: I love his music.
Speaker 7: I'm saying okay because y'a don't have that much in common, Okay.
Speaker 8: So I okay, you set.
Speaker 1: Keep moving tickets are is he? I can't just sing?
Speaker 3: Moving on?
Speaker 2: In unther celebrity news y'all, Sierra y'all and Russell Wilson.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they're lord the expectation Berry.
Speaker 1: They tried to.
Speaker 2: Dump that dog on California mansion that they're selling. Now they're saying, y'all at Sere and Russell are joining the list of celebrity company y'all who have put their lavish states on the market, but are forced Honey, forced to lord the prices. Says they can't find anybody of the buyers. Nine is b report. You have to the NFL quarterback and his goodness saying they listened to their beautiful California Manasi back in twenty twenty five for only fifty four point nine million dollars, they say, but it failed to sell, so they have to decide to reduce the price of nearly ten million dollars. And now they're only asking for forty five million dollars.
Speaker 1: Which is not that much.
Speaker 3: Now they're saying that they're Rancho Salafe residents.
Speaker 1: Okay, twenty five million, go ahead, Garrett.
Speaker 2: They're saying, there Rancho Salafe residents located twenty five miles outside of San Diego. It sits on a nine A Coulaiya and it has around thirty thirty thirty four thirty thousand square feet of living space. It features seven bedrooms in the main residents and two additional.
Speaker 3: Bedrooms in the guest house. So you know what I mean, that's a lot for that.
Speaker 1: They said.
Speaker 2: I also had to mentioning include a recording studio, a game rule with a football, a four thousand square foot fitness center with a sun and a cold plunge, a pool with a water slide, a multi sports court, a ten car garage, and a full science football field that mister Wilson added. So forty five million dollars ain't nothing for that. So somebody needs turping by. But I'm surprised they didn't buy when it was a fifty four million dollars and what have you? And I have the question now some people saying, you know, you know how people used to be back in the day prejudice. If they found out it was an African American house, they wouldn't buy. So y'all think that might be the problem because they're not selling this house. And I mean in California, that house should have.
Speaker 1: Been sold by now. You have to take all the pictures down and all the black art down and or whatever. I had problems selling the house before, and I had the they didn't. They didn't. I try to make sure they didn't know who lived there. Yeah, that's stages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, hoping that they can sell it because they need the money and you know, they moving and stuff, so somebody should buy the house so you know, they could get their new house and live a comfortable life with them cheering.
Speaker 9: I think they're comfortable now you think Russell got some paper old comfortable?
Speaker 3: They need to sell it, want to sell it?
Speaker 2: Well, if they wanted to sell it, if they need didn't need to sell, they wouldn't reduce it.
Speaker 10: Huh.
Speaker 5: Move they moved and the sting there, So.
Speaker 2: Well, if anybody have some extra change, I can kind of consider that buying that.
Speaker 1: House as good as a summer home.
Speaker 3: And then my quick for free story, y'all.
Speaker 2: Rianna and her man hate sad Rocky therespitely at the festival and carrying on, how old do you get do you have to be when you stop bumping and grinding in the public.
Speaker 1: Because that's just too much.
Speaker 3: She was what y'all call it?
Speaker 1: What you do?
Speaker 3: They were a carnival and she wasking torking.
Speaker 2: That's that's I don't care about you doing that in the public.
Speaker 3: Hell, you got children. Just how do you have to be when you stop it?
Speaker 5: You don't have to stop ever when you're in love trying to tell you stay.
Speaker 1: Get you somebody so you can understand what.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I do, because honey, that's indecent exposure I'm.
Speaker 1: Wanting and exposure and exposure. It wasn't nude.
Speaker 2: She was nude, because you don't have to be new to be indecent exposing. That's all that grinding and carry on?
Speaker 3: What your dog on?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: You got people all around.
Speaker 9: You listening, fun with your maid, having fun at your house.
Speaker 2: You don't do that out of the damn public. Can we do some public stuff like that? No, old ye, But it's just it's just not a decent and let them be happy you're doing it right now, we just did the story of honey that she was mad with him, and we have Well, you're not put the dog on on bumpet grinding me if I'm mad with you in the public.
Speaker 3: Saying did y'all know what.
Speaker 1: Time it is.
Speaker 2: The Colude today is one of my favorite clues.
Speaker 1: Brad. The colude today, Yah is tying.
Speaker 10: Don't say me.
Speaker 3: On the high end, you say Tyrion. And on the lawn just say beautiful, papol.
Speaker 1: That's your car. That's beautiful. Y'all give it up. And Gary with the tall wake up, wait.
Speaker 8: Wait your house up with each other, wint to show, Come on, John, wake up.
Speaker 5: Crows from in and afters Indiana the morning, all right, good morning, wake up, wake up, wake up.
Speaker 1: This is your boy. Chris from Cleveland, Ohio.
Speaker 6: I wanted to shout out my children, my grandkids turned a specially shout out to get it with the tea, wake up, wake up, wake up?
Speaker 10: Now what's up?
Speaker 11: This is what from the great city. I want to wake up.
Speaker 6: My little many day baby Joe Day take yeah, wake up, wake.
Speaker 9: Up, Jared called him from chesa pee, wake up, wake up, wake up Ricky.
Speaker 2: If you and Brenton don't find Gary, somebody so he stopped being so Siner, wake up, wake.
Speaker 8: Up, justin, wake up macking rude, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up Marie, wake up well this wake up then wake up, wake up wake up, wake up.
Speaker 5: Welcome Ricky.
Speaker 1: We're gonna start out what you have, what you got in good news?
Speaker 3: Well, Ricky.
Speaker 7: A postal worker named Mary Schwartz helped save an eight month old baby after the baby suddenly stopped breathing inside a post office in Arizona. Now, Mary was a nurse for thirteen years before joining the postal service, so she immediately started cprter seeing the baby had no pulse.
Speaker 1: A nearby police officer then rush.
Speaker 7: The baby to a local clinic while Mary continues TPR during the drive. Now, the baby eventually I had to undergo surgery to repair a defect in her heart, and she is now recovering at home thanks to their quick action and those good samaritans. So that's good on them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, man, Thank God for people like that. Yes, yeah, it is so many bad things going on in the world and so many bad people that good things get, but we don't overlook it. Right here, that's right on the Ricky smile in the morning show your story reported be good and be a good person. Yeah, and jump and save somebody from being eaten by a shark. Wh wow message. Appreciate it, Okay, appreciate that all right, especially what you got a bad news.
Speaker 9: Okay, a lot of these bad stories be appealing to me for some reason.
Speaker 1: Uh this one.
Speaker 9: A man from West Virginia named James Powell has been arrested for stealing seventeen thousand dollars worth of what little debbiets.
Speaker 1: That's right, Yeah, I can't say them.
Speaker 3: The scheme wasn't exactly air tight.
Speaker 9: Now, James was a delivery driver for a snack company that was supplying grocery stores in Pennsylvania and Ohio. But instead of actually making the deliveries, that's what he was doing. He would force the employee signatures on the invoices without actually dropping the snacks off, and he get paid for making the delivery and kept the snacks. Now, the thing is, the stores almost immediately realized they didn't have an inventory they were supposed to have since no shipments were scanned in. Then they finally figured out what was going on. Cops tracked James down after people reported seeing him at flea markets. Now, the reports reports aren't one hundred percent clear, but it sounds like what he was doing was trying to sell the illicit snacks.
Speaker 1: At the flea markets.
Speaker 3: That's right, now, he was.
Speaker 9: He was arrested in charge with forgery, theft by deception, theft by unlawful taking, a deceptive of fraudulent business practices.
Speaker 1: Man them dog on little DeBie zebra cakes though refrigerated, refrigerated, yes, come on you rock yes on like a room, Timperthy got to go in the fridge.
Speaker 3: The only way I never tasted a zebra cake.
Speaker 9: What oh, I'm an oatmeal pile of Swiss rolls kind of dude.
Speaker 1: You get a zebra creek and just put it in the fridge. Oh my god?
Speaker 10: Is the cake? Little?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 10: White? Kit?
Speaker 1: Wow? Is white cake? Okay? Is there feeling on the inside? It's just a little bit, a little bit.
Speaker 9: And they got him in the rolls as well too, Swiss rolls getting.
Speaker 1: The jam stopped signed shape. When up do y'all.
Speaker 7: Realize this guy is gonna be in jail with killers for stealing little.
Speaker 1: To steal all the zebra cakes? So we can't And if I found out he was at that fleet marking, my ands would have been up there too, was something talking about what's I do? Why was who my friend? Okay, all right, brat, you got to wet the hell news, all right?
Speaker 5: Ricky, a Kentucky woman, is facing a felony accusation after she allegedly pointed an A R fifteen gun at a KFC worker due to her dissatisfaction with the amount of time taking and prepare her order from the drive through window. Now, thirty three year old Native Roman is facing charges for first degree wanton endangerment and that means random. I had to ask special k what wan to mean because it looked like want on w A N T O N. I thought somebody wanted me to bring out his.
Speaker 1: Can or something.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Roman became impatient at the delay of her order from the drive through window and engaged in an argument with the employees before getting out of line and going to the restaurant. Parking lot investigator said Roman popped the trunk of her vehicle, pulled out that AI fifteen style rifle, and pointed it at the employee in what the authorities described as a threatening manner. She then drove away without receiving her food. Oh yeah, y'all gotta control you got an anger management, You gotta control that temper.
Speaker 1: You can't do that. Yeah, I let somebody on the morning shore. We ain't gonna say no night, he ain't got no gun available. Honey, we got one, you just won't put the bullets in there, don't ever to use it. Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: No was why who was doing what at the drive through?
Speaker 9: Starting with the drive arguing with the employee, and too long for her orders, food taking too long, so she had that right, But no, it wasn't the drive through lady fault. I understand why she got mad, now, I do understand now her reaction was a bit much.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I felt that rage because I don't like.
Speaker 3: That, I mean, you know, and because sometimes people leave you at the drive through. One felt I'm like, god, y'all coming back today?
Speaker 1: You can't pull out rightle on?
Speaker 5: Nobody.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're angry and you're hungry, then suggests you can.
Speaker 10: And you could go right to jail.
Speaker 1: Yes you can't, and you still be hungry in jail and jail because you don't want to eat them damn still sandwiches they be having in there. She didn't get her food, okay, and like that. Appreciate that, Brad, Thank you for the good the bad and what they hear? What's up.
Speaker 10: It? Shot? Keep it together? Hold on, I'm trying to keep it together a twin.
Speaker 1: I know when you twins something wrong? Man, what's up?
Speaker 10: I'm just trying to keep it ag.
Speaker 1: Shot.
Speaker 10: You ever had a day where you just I just can't get it together right though?
Speaker 1: All I don't be wanting to ask, man, because it's something every day, and then just bring myself.
Speaker 10: Shot to please asks, please ask, what's going on?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 10: I woke up too early the money. I woked up at three o'clock.
Speaker 1: I wonder.
Speaker 10: I want to make sure I get I get to work on time. The morning I walked up at three o'clock. Short, and you know, sometimes you wake up you start white a TV?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Did I just seen the more beautiful thist thing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 10: It just got me messed up emotionally.
Speaker 1: What you saw?
Speaker 10: I seen the movie with these white posts on them, and it's just so more the more beautiful this thing in the work. I ain't never seen this movie. As a white boy and white girl. They so they so in love.
Speaker 6: They named Jade and David Boo. I'm waking it right now. Yeah, women, the white boy and the white girl, Yo, they're so in love.
Speaker 10: So and then the most beautiful this song I ever heard in my live show yeah.
Speaker 1: In this love by down down to Ross Alana Richard.
Speaker 10: I wanted to cut a love in my life, show.
Speaker 2: God God.
Speaker 1: Kind of love.
Speaker 10: It called any Lord Joe. I never seen the movie in my life, but this music, this song that's taking me all.
Speaker 1: Ain't been no love since the nineties.
Speaker 11: I need to cut in love in my life shouting yeah, I feel pa, got your part of the movie. Got your missed up.
Speaker 10: The end of the movie, they just walked and she did walking to him walking on.
Speaker 1: Yeah to me agree to one thing. That's Tony.
Speaker 10: I can't start crying on Lobb.
Speaker 1: I that's on. It ain't been no love since the nineties. Black Tony job in.
Speaker 10: This movie came out in nine year hated tubes. I don't even know when that war. That's in the ancient time.
Speaker 12: But yeah, yeah, man, okay, I got one white.
Speaker 1: You need to watch the last American version. Man, that would tear me up to this day. Man how she did and.
Speaker 10: Then walk a find of that.
Speaker 1: I go to YouTube.
Speaker 10: I can turn on the TV now and watch it.
Speaker 1: I tell last American version, just wait for the last part. Man. The thing You're never fall in love with a with a woman again ever.
Speaker 10: In life.
Speaker 1: When you see how that girl did to do it on Last American version. When I'm still in therapy for that one.
Speaker 10: That today, if I watched that, yeah, yeah, no, I'm gonna let.
Speaker 1: You stay off the day, but you have to watch Last American version. That one gonna mess you up. Thog watching in fast for it to the end and they just call us back, call us back this morning.
Speaker 10: But I'm good for You're good for the day.
Speaker 1: Don't watch Last American version and then fast forwarded to the last.
Speaker 10: Okay, hold on, yeah, hold on, he ain't crying no more.
Speaker 1: Dog