Speaker 1: Live from vall Hartbeiner and the Crossroads of America.
Speaker 2: It's Tony Katz Today. So what we have.
Speaker 1: Our primary is Galore Minnesota, Wisconsin. Now South Carolina has the special primary going on today. This one is because of the death of Lindsay Graham. Tony Katz, Tony Katz Today, that's me. That's the name of the show. Find everything at Tony kats dot com, Live shreaming on YouTube, live shreaming on Rumble Tony Katz. And then you've got Twitter known as ex Tony Katz and Facebook, Tony Kats Radio.
Speaker 2: So you have Lindsay Graham dying. He was running for reelection.
Speaker 1: So first someone has to be there for the rest of the term. Term ends in January. That is the sister Darling. She is the one who is put in for the rest of the term. She is also running to be on the ballot to replace her brother as the candidate. That polling where you've got Darlene Graham, Nordone, you have Ralph Norman. You have a couple of others who are in there. Mark Sanford is in there. Nordone is leading in the polls, but not by much. Ralph Norman not Ralph Norman. Sorry, yes, Ralph Norman, I got that right. He is coming on strong. He has had a solid uptick as of late. This is to be the nominee. The winner here now has to run in the general election, which takes twice in November. So you have the replacement of Lindsey Graham to finish the term. You have the special election decide which Republican is going to be on the ballot against the Democrat. Then you've got election date of every third. A lot going on. That's South Carolina. In Minnesota, you have the Senate primary with Craig and Flanagan. Flannagan is the one who wears the T shirts.
Speaker 2: Wears she discusses the fact.
Speaker 1: That trans lives matter, and the T shirt has a knife on it because she's willing to get violent to protect translves And she's the one who wears the burka, as you know, she's submitting to the Islamists of her state. She is the more progressive of the two. Angie Craig still plenty much on the left. No matter which way you turn, you're gonna have a left it. It's just a question whether or not do you have somebody who's told things themselves as a Democrat or someone who believes that they are democrats socialist and a democratic socialist is a communist. That's Minnesota, in Wisconsin. You have got this woman, Francesca Hung. She is what is the word I'm looking for? She's goofy. She comes across terribly. She is proof that the Democratic Socialists they don't care if you have a mind, and oh these people don't have minds. There are no minds to these people. Violent, dangerous and incredibly stupid. Right, It's like it's you know.
Speaker 2: Factor on Constupid is no way to go through life. Son, This is them.
Speaker 1: This is one of their leadership doing an interview explaining where they are with jails.
Speaker 2: Oh, my daughter is assaulted and raped.
Speaker 3: Is there any agency that would seek to find her assailant and bring him to justice?
Speaker 2: Of course, yeah, of course be if not police? And where would he be if not a jail?
Speaker 3: So I guess I really, I really want to avoid getting kind of caught into these hypotheticals and talk more about the reality that we're actually facing right now, which is that we're spending absolutely outrageous amounts of money on police and policing and we're not spending money on things that actually make people safe.
Speaker 2: You don't know that it doesn't make people safe.
Speaker 1: And also the real world is there are people out there who do bad things.
Speaker 2: What do we do about the people doing the bad things? Right now? What do you do with this person?
Speaker 1: If the police aren't going to the person who will, and if there's no jail to put them in, where do you put them?
Speaker 2: You want to.
Speaker 1: Disassociate yourself from the question and from all reality to say that's not what matters. These people are violent, dangerous, and stupid. Now that can be seen as a very low rent thing to say, but I played for you where they're at.
Speaker 2: These are people who support hamas.
Speaker 1: These are people who believe that private property should.
Speaker 2: Be against the law.
Speaker 1: These are the people who believe in rent control as a way of stealing your property.
Speaker 2: These are people who believe.
Speaker 1: In, well, we'll just solve things by taxing the ultra rich. And you say to me, Tony, they all say that, but they today really think that that is a winning strategy and a winning proposition. And the answer is they do all say that. They do you all believe that it hasn't done them an ounce of good. The people leave the places where they get over tax like they're leaving New York and yet Francesca Hong, the communists there in Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: Learn then you have some hot takes, sometimes bad takes on Twitter. And I let my feelings out into the world, and right now, as governor, what I'm most serious about are the issues that voters are telling me they want solutions for. For permanent affordability, to tax the ultra rich, to make sure we're getting corruption like he is out of politics, to make sure that we're fully funding public schools, and that we're fighting for universal childcare, and never.
Speaker 1: Mind the universal child's care, and we can get into that all day. Permanent what what was the term she used?
Speaker 4: And I let my feelings out into the world, and right now, as governor, what I'm most serious about are the issues that voters are telling me they want solutions for. For permanent affordability, to tax the ultra rich.
Speaker 2: What does permanent afford Hold on? We can do this together, I know we can. We're smart.
Speaker 1: Permanent of I don't think I've ever heard the terminology permanent affordability before.
Speaker 2: What in the world is permanent affordability? Hold on?
Speaker 1: Let's let's turn to producer Landin gen Zer. Producer Landing, turn on that microphone. How are you Dode?
Speaker 2: Good sir? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm glorious. Thank you so much doing a little radio show. It's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: If I said to you, permanent affordability, Producer Landing, all.
Speaker 2: Of what twenty four?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's correct, twenty four years of age, Producer Landing. When you hear permanent affordability, what does that mean to you? That I will be able to afford anything and everything permanently for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: Okay, now take it a step further.
Speaker 1: You'll be able to afford anything and everything permanently for the rest of your life. What's another way of being able to have anything you want, any time you want without question?
Speaker 2: Having a good stable job.
Speaker 1: You say, having a good stable job. I think that's lovely. Your problem is you're somebody who is responsible and you want to be able to earn your way. Permanent affordability, ladies and gentlemen, means free. That's permanent affordability. Your problem, Producer Landon, is that you're still a capitalist.
Speaker 2: You just haven't learned. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: A couple of weeks, months, years in the re education camp, and you'll be just fine.
Speaker 2: You'll be right as rain. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Permanent affordability is free. But as we know, as we know, what you have is what Margaret Thatcher described. Eventually, socialism is great until you run out of other people's money.
Speaker 2: It can't be free. This is just what they present.
Speaker 1: And people can answer it other ways, right Robert there in the chat room. Per and affordability is locked prices, which can only happen with communism. What happens when you have price freezes like they want to have rent control? Rent control is about stealing property. Rent control, the landlord can't increase the rent, but the costs still go up, so they can't keep up with the upkeep of the apartment. So eventually they have to do away with it. They have to walk away from it. They can't afford this anymore, and the state takes over. It's about going after a private property rights, which they don't believe in, of course at all. Permanent affordability is the word play to steal of land and stealing of ownership and eliminating ownership except of course from the state, which is their goal and their desire and that's what she's putting forth. That's what the woman who will most probably win the primary for the Democrats today, that's her message.
Speaker 2: That is her message.
Speaker 1: This brings us to a commentary by Stephen Cotkin, who's appearing on a podcast now. Copkin is an academic born in Jersey, taught at Princeton. He has written about Stalin and in a bunch of different ways, and this is a breakdown that he is giving of how.
Speaker 2: This still works.
Speaker 1: How is it possible that we have heard these lies, We've seen these lives, We've seen the devastation these lives have brought. Never mind on economics, but on lives, and one hundred million people murdered by communism period, unquestionable, no doubt. Of course they will lie about this. Number two, How does one deal with this confront to this? This was a conversation that existed. I saw it online. I'm like, I think it's clean, prettycer Land and just finger on the dumb button just in case. I don't think anybody says anything odd. I just want to share part of this with you.
Speaker 5: Why is Marxism, Marxism Leninism especially so attractive to young people and to intellectuals. Why we have this history, which is a bloody mess. Millions of people die, and they die because of the enactment of this ideology. How could people continue to adhere to an ideology like that during the murderous time period and even more after the murderous time period, when we can look at it dispassionately. Here's part of the answer again. Young people are attracted to impatient, quick, total transformation of the world, eradication of war, eradication of social injustice. And there's a simplicity to the ideal. It's kind of a total package. It gets rid of everything bad just if you do if you follow the precepts, and so sure things happen that shouldn't have happened. There are some surprises, there are some downsides. But are you pro capitalism? Are you pro imperialist war? Are you pro landowners having all the land and the have nots having nothing? So there's this constant threat where if you contravene the ideology, you're in bed with the very evils that the ideology is trying to overcome. So you become an accomplice in the persistence of the things that you're dedicated to.
Speaker 2: Overthrowing. So it's not just that you're loyal to the party.
Speaker 5: You're loyal to the outcome that the party is dedicated to achieving.
Speaker 2: And you know that they're going.
Speaker 5: To be mistakes and costs and bad things happen along the way. But hey, is imperialist war better than that? No, the answer is imperialist war has got to be worse, and so I got to But the other reason, which is even deeper than that, is because Marxism Leninism empowers the intellectual class and the lump and intellectual class. You see, in a market system, you get to do what you want. You want to open up a family business, you want to take a loan and give it a try.
Speaker 2: You can do that.
Speaker 5: Nobody can see.
Speaker 2: Now. It might be that it's hard.
Speaker 5: To get the loan in some neighborhoods. It might be that the loan interest rates, you've got to work much harder than you thought, et cetera. But you get to make the decisions. You get to decide what to do, when to do. You can work for somebody else, you can put out your own shingle. In these kind of systems, it's the intellectuals and the lump and intellectuals who make those decisions. They use the state as an instrument to overcome the injustices of the existing society. Again, the injustices are real, but that empowers them to be in charge. So the beauty of Marxism, Leninism, and why what we used to call the third world loves this is because they get to be in power. It empowers them across the board. They get to make the decisions on the economy, and they don't have to submit to elections, they don't have to have a mandate, they don't have to legitimate their rule beyond the ideological building of a new world of overcoming injustice. So what we see again and again is young people being impatient for evil to end, but also empowering themselves to be in charge.
Speaker 2: They love the state.
Speaker 5: They love the state as an instrument for social justice, social engineering. They love to empower themselves as the decision makers because after all, they're the intellectuals.
Speaker 1: Now that's a really good breakdown. I'm going to give you the three components here worth remembering. Number one, this impatience idea. This impatience idea is also something that has drilled into them through an academia, which we gave up to the progressive, and that says your parents learned wrong, only you know what's right. It's about cleaving the child from the parent, cleaving the child from the family unit, breaking up of the nuclear family so that the child can have independent thought, allegedly with no consequence to a family tie or paying attention to a family unit. And says you want things quick, and we can do things quick. For example, no more forever wars, even though that doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 2: If you should break.
Speaker 1: And say, well I agree with this, and I agree with that, but I don't agree with that, well then you are on the side of the oppressor. That's number two. Any break or from the loyalty, from the fealty from this chain, and you are on the side of the oppressor.
Speaker 2: What you want forever wars.
Speaker 1: It's an irrational statement that creates an irrational response that one has a hard time coming back to you because the other person is now screaming that you're in favor of killing babies or some nonsense. It relies on irrationality to play on your rationality, and then it allows the intellectual who has never created anything and never produced anything. It does not have to show any result, does not have to show their work. All they have to do is say the right thing, and look at my degrees and look where I teach. Utilizing the trappings of institutions we used to rely on against our own children, against us, against Western civilization as proof that they are right. That's some insidious stuff and it's working. And I think it's going to work in Wisconsin, shamefully, at least in a primary.
Speaker 2: Keep it here. This is Tony Kats Today.
Speaker 1: President Trump put on an executive order yesterday, and the executive order was about changing the vaccine schedule.
Speaker 2: Tony Katz Tony kats Today.
Speaker 1: Specifically, what I had read was that it reduces the number of vaccines from seventeen to eleven. Not that you can't get other vaccines. This is the number of recommended vaccines. And then there was the breaking up of MMR, mumps, measles, rubella. First things first, I'm not a doctor. I just play one in the bedroom. Secondly, I didn't need an executive order to do any of this for my children. My wife and I years ago looked at the vaccine schedule and said, you know what the problem here is, there's too much happening at one time.
Speaker 2: This is too much.
Speaker 1: This is overloading of a system. This is a bad idea. We don't have a problem of vaccines, but there's an overload here. There's an aggression here. This isn't necessary. And we went to our doctor and we said, no, no, no, no no, we want to break them all up. We'll come back time and again, but we want to do these one at a time, please, And that's exactly how we did it. I didn't need an executive order to break things up. I'm the parent, I'm in charge. I said there's a better way, you know what my doctor said to her credit, Yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Can do that. It's not a problem.
Speaker 1: Like we weren't the first people to do this, the idea of seventeen recommended to eleven recommended. Can't we agree that maybe science evolves and we learn more and maybe some things are more important than others, and some things were actually never necessary and they were bad ideas.
Speaker 2: Are you telling me it always has to be seventeen No, no, no, no, this is fine. Consult with your doctor, do what's best for your kid. I'm Tony Katts.
Speaker 1: Three more things Tony Katz, Tony Kats today.
Speaker 2: Always great to be with you. What are three more things? Here?
Speaker 1: Is what three more things is? There are stories that should be front page news, but because of everything on the front pages, they don't make the front pages. And that's why I bring them to you. Three more things. I guess I should start with Fauci. Fauci should be in prison. That's my look, that's my take. Innocental, proven guilty. I didn't say you couldn't have a trial. I'm just saying Fauci is guilty. I am not a lawyer, that I am not a judge. We have not heard a defense. All I'm saying is Anthony Fauci should spend the rest of his days in prison. And I would argue that you have to take away his passport right now because that dude is a flight risk? Did I Did I say it well enough? Did I explain myself well enough? This comes from the announcements yesterday, text messages.
Speaker 2: That were put out by.
Speaker 1: Senator Ron Johnson, text messages released by Johnson, released by Senator Ran Paul. We already know that there's going to be an investigation to Fauci, who was the guy who was going to save us from COVID, you know, like Governor Andrew Cuomo did until he killed everybody's grandparents in a nursing home.
Speaker 2: And here is the.
Speaker 1: Message that sent everybody into an apoplectic fit. Quote from doctor Fauci. This is January twenty fifth, twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: I asked around a bit more and another issue came up.
Speaker 2: That you need to be aware of. Be aware of.
Speaker 1: Since many people have significant cytokine storms and fever after the second dose. This theoretically could be associated with miscarriage in the first trimester. Now, first things first, I still haven't figured out whether I'm pronouncing it correctly when I say cytokines are cytokines cyto ki n e s. These are signaling proteins that control inflammation in the body, allowing you to mount to defense. So he's saying that after the second dose, meaning a booster, a COVID booster, there is significant cytokine storm and fever. Well, I don't question this. As a non medical professional, I don't know if this is true or this is not. It is the next statement that got everybody into an insanity. This theoretically could be associated with miscarriage in the first trimester.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my, is that right?
Speaker 1: You had concerns, doctor Fauci, of pregnant women having miscarriages, and then you decided to spend the next year saying nothing about it. This was a message that you wrote on January twenty fifth, twenty twenty one, and then on February third, twenty twenty one, you stated, FDA and this is the quote have found thus far and we have to be careful, but thus far, no red flags about that about pregnant women.
Speaker 2: This was a rebuttal.
Speaker 1: That you made to a doctor James Thorpe, published to a paper that was published in the New England Journal of Medicine. You stated that there was absolutely no connection. Nope, I didn't say I shouldn't say that. You didn't say that absolutely. You said, as of right now, no red flags about pregnant women. And a week earlier you were saying, you know, this could theoretically lead to that. I didn't say that it did. I said theoretically that it could. And you're seeing a lot of discussion about this right now. But a couple other things got said. August thirtieth, twenty twenty one, quote from Anthony Fauci, Well, are the vaccines safe. Tens and tens and tens of thousands of women who have been followed by the CDC who have been vaccinated when they were pregnant, there's no indication whatsoever that there's any increase of any adverse issues in a pregnant woman who was vaccinated compared to a pregnant woman who wasn't vaccinated. It's pretty clear that pregnant women should get vaccinated. Rashaul Wlenski, who led the CDC quote. CDC strongly recommends COVID nineteen vaccination either before or during pregnancy, because the benefits of vaccination outweigh known or potential risks. Did you share what those potential risks are? Like miscarriage, theoretical risk is potential risk. Did you mention what those risks are? This, to me is the story. Now there are people who are going to argue all day, all night, weekends as well, all of a sudden they're experts. Of course, social media is all about the people who want to put out how smart they are, even if they have no expertise on the subject. This takes us to Brad Palumbo. Brad Palumbo is a nice guy. Brad Palumbo is part of the Steamboat Institute. You've seen Brad Palumbo maybe on TV. Brad Palumbo again, nice guy, but he often thinks that he knows it all. And his point is is that everybody is sharing an out of context piece of data because if you take a look at the data, it could read that eighty two percent of pregnant women who received the COVID vaccine had a miscarriage.
Speaker 2: That isn't the number.
Speaker 1: And Alex Berenson and some others have been pointing out, guys, this eighty two percent number isn't really the number. That's not the miscarriage number, and you gotta you gotta stop it. Actually, when you actually engage these these numbers, it's twelve percent, which works out roughly the same as the typical first trimester miscarriage. So that's his argument. This then leads to other arguments, which.
Speaker 2: Is, no, that's not it.
Speaker 1: And you've got people who are mds or at least make the claim of being mds online saying that you're relying on certain studies that have zero value, especially when you're talking about vaccination that occurred on women in the third trimester, which is way different than the first trimester. At this moment, what the rational person should do is concede the following point. There could be many different ways to interpret the data, and none of us are medical professional enough to properly interpret the data, So we need to talk to people who know all the ways that can be interpreted. Once we understand all the ways it can be interpreted, we as human beings and rational people could say, well.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make any sense. That does make sense.
Speaker 1: I could see how somebody could do this, I see how this could be manipulated. There that much we can do to make the claim that we have an expertise and how to interpret the data. No, I think that's foolhardy. But that's not the story, is it. Just like we discussed Jake Tapper. Jake Tapper all upset because there was a threat on the life of President Donald Trump. So they took Donald Trump secretly off of Air Force One when he was leaving Turkey, put him on a different plane and flew him home. And the press corps and White House staffers were on Air Force One thinking they were on board with the President when they weren't.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, well look what they did.
Speaker 1: How dare they The Secret Service has a job to do to protect the President of the United States, And your argument is what about me?
Speaker 2: What about you? Jake Tapper?
Speaker 1: I live in the real world, and the real world required that the President the United States be safe. But you and I both know, or at least I know, and you're acting the fool that that's not the story. The story is the Iranian regime trying to kill the President of the United States.
Speaker 2: That's the story.
Speaker 1: The story here with Fauci is not actually the data because we don't have enough information yet, just from less than twenty four hours of the story being out to be able to understand what actually has taken place, understand where all where the data is, and how it can be interpreted, all the ways can be interpreted, and then asking ourselves what do those interpretations mean. The story here is that Anthony Fauci didn't give us the actual story in every instance that we have seen over the last week, when his emails.
Speaker 2: Are out, the diaries are out.
Speaker 1: He's claiming a couple of weeks, I should say, when his information is out. The information is out, diaries are out, emails are out, the text messages are out. When he's pleading the fifth one hundred and eleven times. Everything shows that Anthony Fauci purposefully, willfully, and wantonly hid information from the American people. I would argue from President Trump, and I would argue from those people in charge at the time to make well founded decisions, conclusions, or to give proper advice. That proper advice was the thing he was avoiding giving. Rather, it was about control, and the media Apparachic worked in concert with him to control that message and silence other people from delivering their messages. Social media moved to ban those messages from being delivered and to keep people delivering those messages off of social media. That's the story. It's not that we couldn't have made decisions for ourselves. It's that we weren't allowed to make decisions for ourselves. It's not that we couldn't take a look at all the extrapolated data and ask ourselves, here's how it applies to me. It's that nobody was willing to say, hey, there's more than one way to look at this. Why don't we trust the institutions?
Speaker 2: This is why.
Speaker 1: Because Anthony Fauci didn't want trust in the institution. He wanted to be the infallible institution. And for that, I want him in jail, innocent until proven guilty.
Speaker 2: Sure for a court of law.
Speaker 1: You bet. What do I say? I say what you say, He's going to look great in Orange. I also say that you need to protect your data because it's out there for any criminal to grab a hold of. Lots of criminals out there, not just.
Speaker 2: In my view.
Speaker 1: And they want your data and all your information, including your email addressing, your cell phone number, including your kids names, including your address, and your medical conditions, including your voting record, and they're going to use it against you.
Speaker 2: They're going to take that file.
Speaker 1: They're going to sell that file to all these people are going to try and scam you. And they are really really sophisticated, like when you get those text messages, and those text messages are all about like personal information.
Speaker 2: How they know this? All this must be real?
Speaker 1: No, the scammers got prepared, The scammers got really in tune with how to abuse you. Now, you need to protect yourself. You do that within cogni I ncog ni, in Cogniti, dot com, slash cats, they go data broker by data broker. These data brokers, of course scamming Americans out of twenty billion dollars a year plus each and every year in Cogni are the people going to them and getting your information legally removed from their files.
Speaker 2: And if that information.
Speaker 1: Starts to creep back in Cogny does it again? You want to talk to Incogniti. Check it out for yourself. Go to Incogniti dot com slash cats. Katz in Cogniti dot com slash cats and get sixty percent off. Right now, that's promo code cats. My last name Katz. Go to Incogniti dot com slash cats. Get sixty percent off. Take your private life off of the market. I got a lot to get to keep it here Tony Katz today. So you might see some movements in the market as one of the executives of open ai has decided to leave the company to start something new.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of investment going in to see the executive team start falling apart. He was nothing more than the chief operating officer, okay, Tony Katz. Tony Katz today. And if that's not enough to bother you, flesh eating bacteria. Yeah, this is a not just a Florida story. Liver disease, comprised immune systems dealing with this more than others. It's a flesh eating bacteria spreading up the Eastern seaboard, and so the bacteria is known as Vibrio vilnificous, which you would think is something that was a spell with Harry Potter. It can infect through skin wounds and by eating raw oysters, enters the body through any break in the skin. Even a small cut or scrape ones inside can burrow beneath the surface and destroy muscle tissue. In severe cases, spreads into the bloodstream and causes sepsis.
Speaker 2: That's just honest.
Speaker 1: If you look at enough stuff, as I just doubt myself in antibacterial, you wouldn't leave the house. And the thing you're looking for is swollen, red or tendered. Pain that seems more severe than the wound would suggest a.
Speaker 2: Slight cut, but you're in great pain.
Speaker 1: Could be a sign of things going on here, really frightening stuff. Do I think you should stop going outside?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Is there a concern? Yes?
Speaker 1: Do we have more of these things than ever? In some ways I think we do. Could just be things come and go, could be something else. This is Tony Katt today.