Speaker 1: Why from the heartland and the crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz today. So it's l SA ed winning the Michigan primary. The news just coming across and good on the Michigan Democrats.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: Why make it.
Speaker 4: Easier for yourself when you can make it more difficult for yourself? Why make it easy on yourself when you can expose that half the Democratic Party isn't interested in this communist Islamist nonsense. But hey, too late now, fourteen eighty eight votes.
Speaker 3: That's what he won by. It's a percentage point. That was the margin difference in that rate.
Speaker 4: Kats Tony Katz today. Good to be here, Good to be with you. The numbers, man, it tells a story. All the numbers have changed, Nahn either. I think I've got it right. He's got forty eight point four eight percent of the vote. Does the Islamist versus Stevens forty seven point five? Now, I admit to you, I think it was gonna be kind of hard for Stevens to win when this is her.
Speaker 5: A little bit of enthusiasm, a little bit of energy, and a little bit of sicket to.
Speaker 3: Them, right right, I think it's gonna be so good. I think it's gonna be a little bit rough, and maybe I'm being rough and calling uh I do. I'll say it, uh An is lomist.
Speaker 4: I will say this when you say to me, hey, let's not bring up the death of the Iyatola because some of my voters will be sad. You have different priorities than I do. Also, don't tell me that you're a capitalist who opposes monopolies like Adam Smith, the Scottish economist, when you believe in Medicare for all, which is government monopoly of your health, which is of course about control and turning doctors and nurses and health officials into slaves.
Speaker 3: But let's put all that aside. You cannot unring the bell. A lot happened in.
Speaker 4: The primaries yesterday. Fascinating stuff from the primaries yesterday, Things that nobody is talking about. How about the fact that Corey Bush got schalacked, Corey Bush got wrecked. Connor McGregor's knee looks better than Corey Bush.
Speaker 3: That's not a bad it's not a bad reference. By the way. I'll take that.
Speaker 4: Corey Bush is the former congresswoman of Missouri first District, and she, of course is one of.
Speaker 3: The more original kind of weirdos.
Speaker 4: I remember she made her career by doing hands up, don't shoot after the shooting death of Michael Brown Ferguson. That's how she made her bones. Lied about the whole thing. She lied about the entire thing is what she did, because there was no hands up, don't shoot. Michael Brown attacked a cop, broke his orbital socket, walked away, and then ran back after the cop, and that's when he got shot.
Speaker 3: According to the Arik.
Speaker 4: Holder Justice Department, she's a fraud and everything about her was awoke.
Speaker 3: This and a critical race.
Speaker 4: Theory that and an intersectionality that and of course moving into the communism was super easy for her because she thought it would have meant victory.
Speaker 3: She got the crap kicked.
Speaker 4: Out of her by someone named by the name of Wesley Bell. Wesley Bell got fifty nine point two percent of the vote. She got thirty six point nine percent of the vote, twenty three points. Bravo, bravo. Now put your hands up, say I give and go. Sit down. Nobody wants to see you anymore. Great to see. Then there's some of the more crazy stuff to see. If you take a look by the way, all my results are from the New York Times.
Speaker 3: You're like Tony, you're using the New York Times.
Speaker 4: When it comes to their election coverage, like how they do the data, they're outstandingly good. The data part is spectacular, really and truly.
Speaker 3: Kansas put an amendment out. They had a couple of things put out. One of those things put out was whether or not they should require elections for Supreme State Supreme Court justices Kansas Supreme Court. Should they require elections to do it? And what did they determine? Nope, No, thanks don't need it. We don't need these elections. Sixty one said, nah, that's that's amazing.
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't you vote for Supreme Court justices? And you'll note where the vote totals come in is to peak in Wichita. So the more left cleaning areas believe that they're the population centers and they could just keep hand selecting their Supreme Court justices and therefore or never have any question regarding what the rest of the state may actually be interested in. They wanted by one hundred and fifty thousand votes. But this is the one that's the knockout. This is Missouri, and Missouri asked the question, do you want to eliminate the income tax? So individual income tax makes up more than sixty percent of the state's general revenue. The question is do you want to change that around and eliminate the income tax?
Speaker 3: And they voted no.
Speaker 4: Eighty three point three percent. You look at the whole map.
Speaker 3: If you take a look at it, the whole map Missouri, the no votes were in.
Speaker 4: An orange and the yes votes were in this like teal green. The whole thing is orange.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable, it's incredible. You look at it, you like, that's crazy town.
Speaker 4: Every single county was a Only one county was ah no, but close, Nope, all of them, all the rest solid, solid nose. I'm blown away by that one. So there was a lot that happened, and we should be clear that the socialists didn't win everywhere. They lost, as I said, in the Missouri first, they lost in the Virginia second. Now remember they lost to Democrats. We're still talking about people who you may not agree with politically, but they're not communists. And so one could argue that this is a pushback against what the DSSAY is doing. The problem with that argument is that one thinks that pushback means that the other side feels it or changes DSA isn't going to change anything. They're not going to change a thing. Even if they had lost to Haley Stevens in Michigan, they would not have changed the thing.
Speaker 3: But they didn't. They got their prize, and their prize was Abdullah El Sayed into this race.
Speaker 6: It is time for the group chat, and there is so much to talk about today. It seems we do have a winner in the Democratic Party's biggest and most expensive primary of this summer. We can now officially report that Abdul al Sayed has won the Democratic primary for the US Senate in Michigan. We just heard from El Sayed's campaign that Stevens called him to officially concede.
Speaker 4: Now she was down by a percent. She could have, I guess challenged it, but Selavi. Nothing changes. Where these communists are. Nothing's going to change their presentation, absolutely nothing. They believe that this is their moment and they are not going to not take their moment.
Speaker 3: If they should lose, they keep going. If they win, they keep going. And where do they keep going, Well, they keep moving further and further and further. Left to they get their goals.
Speaker 4: And when they get their goals, just like Alynsky taught, right, once you have a tactic that works and you get the thing you want, you actually have to go do the thing.
Speaker 3: Well, then they'll move further and further to the left. And since these.
Speaker 4: Are people who believe in the permanent revolution, there will be another group that says you're not left enough. That's how this goes. That's how this works. That's where they are at. So win or lose.
Speaker 3: They were not about to change a thing. They weren't going to change anything. They are not interested what happens in the election in Michigan. Worthy question. Let's start with the basics. What we know to be true. We know that the party is split. We know that when we take.
Speaker 4: A look at the Michigan results, we see forty eight point four to eight percent for Elsa ed and forty seven point five to one percent for Stevens, a difference, as I said of oh, actually, actually I think it's thirteen thousand, nine hundred and eighty eight votes, not fourteen thousand.
Speaker 3: Let's called fourteen thousand votes. That means that the.
Speaker 4: Democrat Party, the likely voter, is split. One could argue that that is not the totality of voters in a general election. General election will bring out more people. One could argue such a thing. But amongst the Democrats who are voting right now, they are split. Ask yourself about the Stephens voter for what reason did they vote for Stevens. Some of them voted for Haley Stevens because Haley Stephens is a woman. Of course, I don't think anybody questions this, would you what a foolhardy thing to question? Of course people vote that way. They voted for her because she's a woman.
Speaker 3: There are people who voted for her.
Speaker 4: Because they didn't like abdua Alsad's policies. Some of those people would be Jewish voters who didn't want a guy who was screaming and yelling about APAC Like somehow it makes sense. The anti APAX stuff is amongst the stupidest stuff out there. It's just ridiculous. It is regurgitated Pavlovian nonsense. So everybody knows that they're all in the same group. Nobody wants to be seen not saying something bad about APAK. There are people who are like, no, this is just dumb, and for religious reasons, and other reasons. I'm not voting for Abdulsi ed right and not doing that. Some people didn't want to vote for a guy who's clearly UH and Islamist. They didn't want to be around that. By the way, quick thing back to APAK. I guess if lsied wins. APAC doesn't determine elections, right, They don't determine the outcome of elections. They already lost and Representative Ocossia Cortes Caimana convection, bitch all she wants.
Speaker 3: They lost.
Speaker 4: They put the money into Haley Stevens and they lost. They don't control elections. You have improven or wrong? Please sit down, would you?
Speaker 3: Hey? At least that argument, sit down? Could you do that? So there could be a serious number of reasons or multiplicity of reasons the people don't vote for el say it, that's in a primary. What happens in a general when you're going up against the Republican rogers? What happens in this moment? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Do those people hold their nose and say, yeah, sure he's a communist, and yeah sure he has a thing for the Islamists, and yeah sure he's supported by the DSA, but Trump bad, so I have to vote for him. Do they say, I'm not gonna tell a soul what I'm doing. I'm gonna walk into the voting booth and I'm voting for that Republican and then I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Take a shower with Brillow. But that's the way it happen to be because that guy can't be in office. Or do they say, you know what Election Day, No, I'm not gonna have any part of this.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna Netflix and Show. Now, I know what Netflix and Chill means, and maybe they'll do that, or maybe they're just gonna sit on the couch and watch Netflix.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You understand, Producer Landing, and Netflix and Show means more than Netflix and Show.
Speaker 3: Yes, correct, you understand that, right, Producer Landing? Yes, correct, Yeah, Okay, that's correct. That's accurate. When the kids say they're going to Netflix and Shell, they're not alone. I'm just you gotta know.
Speaker 4: They're just gonna sit there and they're gonna binge watch the Bear for the seventh time and forget that election day ever happens. They're gonna hold their nose. They're gonna secretly vote for the Republican or they're going to do nothing. Two out of the three of those responses are re bad for Abdul Sayet and the Democrats, really bad because there are also other elections going on in Michigan. You've got congressional stuff, You've got a governor's or, you have a governor's race going on.
Speaker 3: You've got other things.
Speaker 4: And now you've got a guy on the ticket that can depress Democrat turnout.
Speaker 3: Okay, now we got ourselves a story. Now we've got something to watch. I don't know about you. I got a lot of bourbon. I got I there's you want to go, I'll grab any bottle.
Speaker 4: We are gonna election day, We're gonna pour ourselves a drink, and we're gonna watch this. I could be wrong, absolutely, but if I'm looking at the data right now, which I am, two of the three possibilities are not only very bad for Abduel's very bad for Democrats in Michigan. And trust me when I say Republicans have all the power to screw this up in ways you cannot possibly comprehend. I'm Tony Katz, and this is Tony Katz.
Speaker 3: Today we've got an I ran update coming up. It's well, whatever it is you want it to be, I guess.
Speaker 4: But I have spoken a lot about USAID and I want to say it again. I'm glad the organization is gone. I want to continue with the DOGE cuts. I want to continue seeking out the fraudsters. I want these people to go to jail. I want them to suffer. Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, a pleasure to be with you guys. And yes, I will discuss the assassination attempt.
Speaker 3: Against President Trump and that whole story. There. There was a story in the Washington Times about.
Speaker 4: USAID cuts, Ebola crisis in Africa, open door to Beijing's bid for influence in the Congo. Now never forget that foreign aid is also about soft power.
Speaker 3: And the idea that hey, we'll give you these.
Speaker 4: Dollars, you don't connect with them, and everything's cool. I don't know if the Tucker set agrees with this philosophy or not.
Speaker 3: It seems to me that they don't, and it seems to me.
Speaker 4: That that is a serious, serious issue. I do not believe that it is our job to give money everywhere, and I don't mind if people say let's end far An aid.
Speaker 3: Okay, end it, end toto, end it. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: I just want them to realize that others will try and fill the void. But when we got rid of USAID, people are like, we're gonna We're gonna get people killed, going to die because we're not giving them the money.
Speaker 3: Here's a great example.
Speaker 4: Here is the Democratic Republic of Congo dealing with an ebola outbreak, more than thirty four hundred cases over sixteen hundred deaths reported since May fifteenth. Should we or should we not be in the business of supporting them through this? I would argue that it's not a bad idea when dealing with certain issues to be helpful, because you don't want that thing finding its way through through person and the weirdest game of telephone ever and ending up in your city, in your state, and your country.
Speaker 3: You don't want that disease around.
Speaker 4: Would we need to in this situation talking about this situation with Congo specifically.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's necessary for us.
Speaker 4: To give that money to be able to be helpful through USAID or is it possible we could do this through some other organization. And this is the point. We can always be helpful when it is needed or when we think there is a needed alignment. They could be two different things. They could be the same thing. You don't need this USAID organization to do it, you just go about doing it. USAID was never necessary and not a life was lost because that organization got defunded because we could, like we did with AMPHAR, still be helpful in all sorts of ways. It was a slush fund to help like minded ideologues be able to get paid to move money, like minded ideologues to do us harm.
Speaker 3: It's better that it's gone. I'm Tony Kats.
Speaker 7: We are here to kick off what has at this point been an informal effort, which is working with Congress to help us combat frauds. So, as you know, when the President the United States.
Speaker 3: Started the Fraud Task Force.
Speaker 7: And really set the federal government to taking a whole of government approach to the anti f fraud issue, that was mainly an administrative thing. That was something we were working with our colleagues at h ANDHS, at DOJ, at all of the various agencies in the federal government and trying to root out fraud. And i'd remind all of you and remind the American people, and remind what these Congressmen and senators don't need reminding, which is that fraud is really a dual victim crime. The most obvious victim, of course, is the American taxpayer, who has their hard earned tax dollars stolen from them to enrich people who are violating our laws and take advantage of our country. But I think, more profoundly and more sadly, the second victim of fraud are the people who benefit from programs that the American people have set up in their generosity and in their kindness of spirit, and those programs don't function as well or don't even have their resources necessary to work because they've been stolen from by fraudsters.
Speaker 4: He is not wrong, is the Vice President Tony Katz. Tony Katz today an absolute pleasure to be with you live streaming on YouTube and rumble. Just look for Tony Katz on the Twitter, which is also known as ex Tony Katz, Facebook, Tony Kats or radio. It's the Vice President is there and Steven Miller is right next to him. And somewhere during that little opening, someone told Steven Miller to smile, and he did. Every time we're talking about the fraud. Every time we're talking about finding the fraud, rooting out the fraud. Good, good guys. I was just talking about Doge earlier. These are the good things. These are the rights and smart things. We need to be staying on this.
Speaker 3: And never stop and never quit ever. This is the thing that we want. And yes, this is what I voted for. I'm always voting for this. Find the fraudsters and put them in jail. But if I don't get jail, if I don't see these people behind bars, then I'm gonna think, mister Vice President, that.
Speaker 4: You're full of crap, and you, Steven Miller and everybody else else.
Speaker 3: People have to go to jail. That's what has to happen. And if people don't go to jail. And I'm not just talking.
Speaker 4: About the Somali national in Minneapolis, or the American in Los Angeles with the hospice fraud, or in this state, or and that my beloved state of Indiana, all fifty states have this fraud. I'm talking about the elected officials. I'm talking about the unelected bureaucrats who all look the other way and allowed this to happen, never question, never did their job well never actually said, hey, wait a second, we have to be a safeguard of the people's dollars here these receipts.
Speaker 3: Doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 4: If some of them, I mean, I want all, but I know I'm not gonna get all.
Speaker 3: If some of them aren't going to.
Speaker 4: Jail, then I don't know what we're doing that simply will not do.
Speaker 3: If they're not going to go to jail, well, then there's no reason to vote for you, whatsoever is there, mister Vice President.
Speaker 4: I'm just telling you how this has to work. Now, this brings us to what's going on in Iran. From what I'm told, we are just moments away from.
Speaker 3: A deal that's going to make oil free for everybody. You get a barrel of oil, and you get a barrel of oil. Look under your seat. Everybody gets a barrel of oil and a lavender candle. I think I stole that line from Tina Fay, not the barrel of oil line. That was all me.
Speaker 4: US and regional partners see progress toward reopening the horror moves choke points.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Interesting, and literally the same day that headline came out, came out Emerging horror Moves Accord could give a ran greater sway over Key Waterway. Huh okay, well this is going great.
Speaker 4: So what actually is happening? What is going on? What will we see out of Iran? Well, maybe the answer is in oil prices. Seventy five dollars and seventy one cents a barrel hasn't really moved since yesterday.
Speaker 3: It's lower than being in the nineties. That's a plus.
Speaker 4: Brent crude, which is coming out of the oceans the West Texas comes out of the ground. Brent crude had seventy nine dollars and eighty four cents a barrel, still both under eighty bucks a barrel. Gotta be making people happy. How possibly could there be any situation in which Iran has a sway? Well, this is reported by the New York Times, So you'll forgive me if I won't just say, let's wait and find out. It's the New York Times world class maps showing where the votes are coming from in any given state or any different congressional district in primary general elections. Incredible technology. Reporting will pass, I will pass. They're saying the New York Times that Iranian US officials said Iran and Oman are moving toward an agreement that would allow commercial shipping to resume through the Strait, and Iranian officials said inbound vessels would use a shipping lane along Iran's coastline, while outbound traffic would move through a channel closer to Aman. It would not include formal tolls, but would impose a service fee. Feel the the air quotes a service fee to cover security, environmental protection, and staffing, with the revenues divided equally between Iran and Oman. Service fee. You guys may not know this about me, but in addition to the two radio shows, of course, I've got the third radio show or I've got the morning show in Indianapolis, I've got the syndicated show, I've got Eat, Drink, Smoke of the naturally syndicated it Scaren Bourbon Show. When my father passed away, I took over his merchant services company.
Speaker 3: Small company. You never made it a big thing.
Speaker 4: It took a long time to get everything streamlined into a way that works and now works. He had done this for years providing credit card processing services, and I do that still.
Speaker 3: To this day.
Speaker 4: I talk to people, I answer questions, I solve problems. I do the whole thing. Service fees. Service fee is one heck of a turn. And you've seen more and more credit card receipts where you're paying the fee for using the credit card.
Speaker 3: And that comes from the fact that people may not know this.
Speaker 4: You know all those credit cards that say, well, we'll give you points for this, and we'll give you points for that, and points are all so many points are well more points that.
Speaker 3: You know what to do with. You know that the credit card companies don't pay for any of that.
Speaker 4: It's not how it works. No, no, no, the merchant pays for all of that in the world of higher fees. So what has happened is that you have seen a world of service fees, surcharging, convenience fees, et cetera. Because why is the merchant now being so screwed over with everybody getting points to do all sorts of things and it's all coming out of their pocket they're paying the extra charges for this type of card.
Speaker 3: Nope, we push the charges back and it has.
Speaker 4: Become rather ubiquitous now and we do a fair amount of that of that work.
Speaker 3: It's there are some.
Speaker 4: Businesses like, Nope, we really don't want to do that to our customer for our purposes right certain types of luxury lines, et cetera. The vast majority of people are like yes, because it is the difference between growing and not growing, hiring the next person, marketing budgets all sorts.
Speaker 3: Of things three dollars, and so we do this.
Speaker 4: But we also know that service fee can be utilized as a cover for whatever we want. When we hear service fee, how many raise your hands? Everybody in their car be looking. How many people when they heard service fee raise your hand? Immediately thought ticketmaster? There it is, there it is. When you hear service fee, you're like, I'm about to get you know what with my pants on?
Speaker 3: You know it? Service fee?
Speaker 4: What service was provided by Iran and Oman for the navigable waterway? Well, the service of not having put any minds into the strait of Hormuz. Let me let me give you another way to look at service fee. Ticket Master was one. Here, here's another way to look at service fee. That's a nice boat you got there. It'd be a shame if something happened to it. We all get it now, we all understand. Now, we got to figure it out. Now we understand what we mean by service fee.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't have to.
Speaker 4: I don't have to do it anymore, you know, like clearer than that, do I.
Speaker 3: Now we're good. We got it all understood. Now what we mean by service fee? Okay?
Speaker 4: Just making sure, just making sure we had it all Sometimes, Producer Landing, I feel like I'm being a bit obtuse, and I just want to hit it right there, you know, right there, get it clear.
Speaker 3: I don't want to make a mess right there. Just bring a point service fee.
Speaker 4: Anybody Iran or Aman thinks a charging a service fee, I think we should hit them with the biggest bombs we have, and then we should charge them for it, you know, explosion fees, dust fees. It's it is remarkable to think that this is the deal.
Speaker 3: Now. The flip side of this is that there is no deal. No one knows what they're talking about.
Speaker 4: No one knows what I understand what the president's saying. He's saying there's gonna be a deal any moment. Now, I don't know what that possibly could be or how anybody could possibly believe it.
Speaker 3: What do I want? I want success for the president because it means success for me. Give me oil. Back in the sixties, fantastic, and while we're at it, get rid of some terrafs. That would be great. But could we could we stop thinking that there's a deal to be made. There's no deal to be made, there's no one to make it with. And if there was a deal, what are we giving it? We're giving it, We're giving it two weeks?
Speaker 4: How long did the so called MoU last? What's the over under? Can producial land and go to polymarket or call she? What is the over under?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 4: How many weeks a new deal with Iran will last? And see it if it doesn't exist? I want to figure out how we can place the line right? How do we place that bet? I'm giving it two weeks? Iran was begging us to make a deal. We said, okay, we won't bomb you, will make a deal, and that night they attacked US bases in Kuwait.
Speaker 3: But we're going to make a deal.
Speaker 4: I'm just sharing with you what everybody's saying. I want you to know. I don't want you to think that I'm avoiding the subject. I'm just avoiding looking at some of the people in the Trump administration in the eye because i know I'm gonna laugh with their face and that's really rude. There's only one way this ends.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: That brings us back to the reporting from Reuters that we are dangerously low in our tomahawks.
Speaker 3: I don't buy it. I don't believe it, not for a second. I'm reminded of Sun Sou. When you are strong, make your enemy think you're weak. When you're weak, make your enemy think you're strong. So as I see it, not going to buy into that. If by some chance, we are really low on tomahawks. I've said this numerous times. I want generals over the past twenty years who are collecting retirement to stop. No more pensions for you, and I believe we should just bust you down to corporal. Sorry, gotta go. We don't have enough weapons, you know.
Speaker 4: I feel this way about everybody who's spent who put us for twenty years in Afghanistan and then created a military that fell to Al Kaeda in eleven days.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. Do I say eleven days, I meant eleven minutes.
Speaker 4: You built an army that was dependent on air support and then you shut down the damn airport. No pensions for the Ladia, for the Ladia, No, I don't believe there's a deal with Iran, but they keep saying it, so I'll hope for the best. This is Tony Katz today. I thought this was just a spelling mistake. Oxford comma. Have you heard about this? Tony Katz? Tony Katz today live streaming on YouTube and rumble. Look for Tony Katz and subscribe. The White House released classified memos and what it shows is that in twenty seventeen there was a counter intelligence investigations. Who we're talking about, James Comy Here a counter and Elgent's investigation into whether or not President Trump's firing of Comy was connected to Russia?
Speaker 3: Is that right? And it spelled ox fer d Oxford comma as opposed to the you know, the the what I call it, the literary, the vocabulary, the grammar concept of the Oxford comma oxfo r d. It was launched due to the national security concerns about whether Trump himself was a Russian asset. M my god.
Speaker 4: They wanted to determine whether Trump was quote directed by, controlled by, and or coordinated activities with the Russian Federation in a manner constituting a threat to the national security of the United States and or a violation federal criminal statutes.
Speaker 3: Could we please do this with all.
Speaker 4: Candidates who view themselves as communists or connects it to communists or is lomists.
Speaker 3: That would be much much much better, much better. They really did go after him in all the ways, in all of the ways, and now feeling they can't get them legally, they're still trying to shoot at the man.
Speaker 4: What happened in California? Was it an assassination attempt? You know the answers, yes, right, Rand Paul lowering the boom on Anthony Fauci. I've got that as well, plus three more things is coming up. Keep it here.
Speaker 3: That's He's Tony Kats today.
Speaker 1: Line from dall Hartbeiner and the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz today.
Speaker 4: So a thirty eight year old is outside of the Trump National Golf Club in ranch Apalos, just hanging out, just walking down the street.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no no no no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 4: He's scouting, he's looking, he's keeping an eye on things. Deputy is assigned to the Lomita Sheriff Station, responded to the golf course after planes closed. Federal agents reported a suspicious individual on the property. The guy was walking onto the golf course taking pictures end quote, appearing to monitor security planning activities because the president was coming to town. Okay, so this is just another guy in a long list of people who are trying to kill the President of the United States because he, like everybody in America, has been told well, you know, the president's threats of democracy or some other nonsense horsecrap like that.
Speaker 3: We've been saying this from the beginning for over a decade.
Speaker 4: The people of MSNBC NOW, ms NOW and lots of left leaning outlets have been calling for a lone wolf, have been calling for damage to be done for the to the president. They have wanted this and they did not get what they wanted in Butler, Pennsylvania, and nothing has changed. Tony Katz, Tony Katz Today, that is me, that is the show. It's a pleasure to be with You. Find everything I do at Tony katz dot com. Live streaming on YouTube just go to Tony Kat's Rumble, Tony Kat's Great platform, Love the Rumble, and then of course on Twitter which is known as x Tony Katz and Facebook, Tony Kats Radio that's all places you can find us. Go be a part of the show, getting the chat room hit like, subscribe to all the things if you would. So we have this arrest. We know that this man has been detained, a thirty eight year old of Downey, California. He was carrying a sixteen round magazine loaded with hollow points in his pants pocket.
Speaker 3: Now he just had the magazine.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's allowed to have a magazine unless, of course there's a reason why he's not. Because the local reporting from KTLA says that he has a handgun and the ammunition. He wasn't just carrying a magazine just by itself loose.
Speaker 3: At his home, they found an illegally modified AR Star style rifle.
Speaker 4: Learn how to talk, Tony. Just so we remember AR does not stand for assault rifle. Just what you just need the lefties to know these things. A nineteen eleven forty five caliber pistol, an AR platform, upper receiver, body armor, high capacity magazines, a large quantity of pistol and rifle ammunition.
Speaker 3: I don't know what large quantity is.
Speaker 4: Notebooks containing what investigators describe as concerning statements, and two radio signal devices. Well that's the part that you should be paying attention to. That's the part that you should be paying attention to. Why would you need well, why would you need radios? Who's on the other end of the radio.
Speaker 3: The investigation, according to the Sheriff's Department, is being conducted in close coordination with the FBI Joined Terrorism Task Force and the US Secret Service.
Speaker 4: I'll say it again for the people in the cheap seats. The objective of all of these talking heads is the harm to the President of the United States. The objective was to bring harm and to intimidate Supreme Court justices under Joe Biden when no protection was given to Justice Kavanaugh, and we now are forced to ask the question about whether or not that has changed Justice Amy Cony Barrett.
Speaker 3: Some people have called on her to walk away. You're not built for this.
Speaker 4: They're going to try and scare you and threaten your children every day to get the results they want on the Supreme Court. That's what they want to do. I can understand the concern. I can also understand that you can't bow down to this. I understand why you went to Congress and said we need more for security. What do you think is happening here? This is a danger. Joe Biden put the Supreme Court justices in danger. He wanted to him and the cabal that was running the country never think a good thought of Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Wish the man well and leave it be.
Speaker 4: His legacy is one of unbelievable, unmitigated, undoubted failure, of lies, of fraud, of deceit, of hating the American people. That's who Joe Biden is. The history books should write it.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 4: It could be that this guy is just mentally disturbed. It could be that this guy is just just a.
Speaker 3: Little bit nutty. It could be nothing. I mean.
Speaker 4: When we say body armor, I just want to make sure we understand. Are we talking about a bulletproof vest. I don't think it's a weird thing for someone to have an AR platform upper receiver. Well, if they build their own firearms, I don't think that that is something odd to have a nineteen eleven can I share. I've never been a gun guy, and I'm gonna get yelled at. I'm gonna I am about to get yelled at. In ways I am a Second Amendment guy. I would never call myself a gun guy. And the reason that I'm not is that uh, it takes a lot of study. That's not where I ever found my interest. I'm also one of the few people I know I can't stand shooting.
Speaker 3: You know, if people go to the range and they love going to the range, I can't stand it. I have never, ever ever liked it.
Speaker 4: I have always found it to be a tedious exercise. It's like listening to Rosi o'donald tell me about her healthy habits. It's just exhausting, and as opposed to Rosie o'donald, it goes on for forever. I'm gonna get yelled at. I always have been about this. I am absolutely a two A guy.
Speaker 3: I am. I am vehemence in my defense. It's just not where I.
Speaker 4: Find my relaxation in everything else when it comes to firearms, which bring me to the comments where Brian says every gun person has at least one nineteen eleven.
Speaker 3: It's not comfortable. And this is where I'm gonna get yelled at. I know I'm gonna get yelled at. I know it's coming. Just do it, get it over with. It's fine, I hear you. I just and you have to get you the crux of your hands in there. And I just don't. I know. Maybe I just haven't done it right. Maybe I haven't engaged in enough. It could totally be me. I would never tell somebody not to have a nineteen eleven. I am saying I have tried it, and I have said.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: Thanks. Oh, you want to talk about unpopular opinions. There it is. I think owning a nineteen eleven is weird.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: So there's a whole series of things on this list that are meant to sound scary. I don't know what any of it is yet, Like the actual weaponry doesn't sound scary to me.
Speaker 4: At all, doesn't sound scary in the slightest. I'm curious what the notebooks contain. I'm curious concerned about the two radio signal devices.
Speaker 3: What in the.
Speaker 4: World does that mean? But more than anything, we need to understand that there is still an objective. That there has been nothing that has been toned down, tamped down by the Left. It is still at a fevered pitch. Should it stop, of course, it should stop.
Speaker 3: Will it stop? Absolutely not, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: The objective is to do harm, and they have come to not only want this, but to accept this, to value this, to well rationalize it. I should say, wait, we have to do this. Trump's just a threat. Once we get rid of Trump, then everything, everything can be fine, everything can go back to normal.
Speaker 3: It was like when The New York Times was in.
Speaker 4: Trump's first term. They were talking about the fact that they had to go against their their principles and go against journalistsic integrity because Trump was such a threat. But now that Trump lost to Joe Biden, feel.
Speaker 3: The air quotes, I do that something just to drive people crazy.
Speaker 4: Now now we can get back to real journalism. They said that, like anybody would ever trust the New York Times again, I put forth to you that this is everything they have wanted, everything they have put together, everything they have tried to achieve. I am not surprised that there is somebody out there who, in my view, take on this situation, this is somebody who was looking to do harm. Now innocent until proven guilty. I can wait for more information, but I think the story is well known. I don't think there's anything left amongst the left to say.
Speaker 3: That it wasn't what it was. It was a guy looking for an opportunity, to see where his opportunity would be.
Speaker 4: That's my take, and I say it very clearly, I don't like jumping ahead. I don't like rushing ahead. I want to get all the data I have.
Speaker 3: This this says to me that this is somebody looking to do harm.
Speaker 4: I'll let the investigation go forward. But do I believe that the left is still looking for someone to do harm? Sadly yes, And they have done nothing to temper my thought on this, nothing.
Speaker 3: At all, speaking of doing harm?
Speaker 4: Can we discuss the unwillingness to discuss an actual harm? Plus Rand Paul's resolution on the condemnation and the contempt of Anthony Fauci, that's all coming up.
Speaker 3: Keep it here. This is Tony kats today, Senator rand Paul.
Speaker 4: Bringing forth the contempt resolution against Anthony Fauci. Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, I'm happy to see it. There should be no moments where Anthony Fauci is allowed to think that he is a good, decent man or a worthy public servant. He's a terrible person who lied to America. I argue as engaged in crimes, and he should have to stand trial for those crimes, regardless of the preemptive pardon.
Speaker 3: Given by Joe Biden. And I still am one of.
Speaker 4: The people who absolutely believes that this was not signed by Joe Biden. There's no way Joe Biden had any mind of what was the autopen is a thing, and there is no way that this can absolve him. The pardons should be ripped to shreds, and we should be proactive in the legal actions against doctor Fauci for lying, for committing this fraud. If I am unable to move through the legal system, then we have to do a part two, which is ensure that when it comes to legacy, it is.
Speaker 3: Forever in the names of those who are.
Speaker 4: Well the most horrifying members of the American experiment, starting with and including Benedict Arnold.
Speaker 3: Senator Paul putting out.
Speaker 4: On x authorizing the President of the Senate to certify the report of the Committee of Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs of the Senate regarding the refusal of doctor Anthony Fauci to answer questions pertinent to the subject under inquiry before the Committee as.
Speaker 3: Required by Committee subpoena. Privately, he would acknowledge natural immunity in public. He was saying, Oh, we just don't know.
Speaker 4: So there's a lot of public and private disparity, and I think that's really what's caught him up.
Speaker 3: And I think people don't like that hypocrisy. Well you are getting it right there, the Senator of.
Speaker 4: Whereas the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs of the Senate is conducting an investigation into, among other matters, risky life sciences research and the origins of the COVID nineteen virus. You know that Senator Paul is really focused on this gain of function research issue.
Speaker 3: That's what really moves him. We were funding a lab in China to figure out how to manipulate viruses to do us harm. It's insane.
Speaker 4: So it continues that July nine, twenty twenty six, doctor Fauci appeared before the committee and delivered prepared testimony discussing his tenure as federal government employee prior testimony to Congress and records released by the committee as part of its investigation. He concluded his testimony by saying his intent to refuse answer to refuse to answer questions all right posed by the committee, citing the right against self incrimination under the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
Speaker 3: It then mentions the.
Speaker 4: Fact that he got the pardon when he was asked questions pertinent under the inquiry. He refused to answer, citing the Fifth Amendment. Chairman Paul says the privilege of the Fifth Amendment is unsupported is applied to questions pertaining to the period of pardon and directed doctor Fauci to answer. And it's Chairman Paul who further found that doctor Fauci waived his right to claim the privilege as a result of his opening testimony on subject matter pertinent to the questions under inquiry. We hinted at this, I should have hit it harder. Fauci said that he would not answer a question right. He said, I'm not going to answer any questions based on the advice of counsel. But that isn't how he started. He started by going directly at Senator Ran Paul. He started by saying that the Senator was obsessed with him.
Speaker 3: Let's go back.
Speaker 9: Answering questions about the very issues that are now the subject of this hearing. However, given Senator Paul's obvious obsession with calling for my prosecution, his repeated slanderous comments about me, and recently his publicly releasing my unredacted personal diary aimed at embarrassing and intimidating me.
Speaker 3: The only conclusion I can reach is that.
Speaker 9: The sole reason he is calling me before this committee is to get me to say something, anything that could vindicate his repeated public pledges that I end up in his words quote behind bars unquote any reasonable.
Speaker 3: Person who has followed.
Speaker 4: His But you're talking about the situation, and what Senator Paul is saying is that you have indeed opened yourself up. You can't claim the fifth if you've already gone down this road. I agree with this, by the way. So now we've got the contempt, we'll see where it goes. And we also discovered that Anthony Fauci had asked Deborah Burks, you know the doctor with the scarves, Hey, I'm going to be out for a day, but would you do me favorite when you push back hard on the Great Barrington Declaration Great Barrington, this was doctors and health professionals who in October of twenty twenty signed a letter that said, sorry, government's doing this all wrong, these lockdowns, this fear, this is all dangerous stuff. That we're doing this wrong. This is not what the science says. The Great Barrington Declaration is extremely important, extremely important, and I have it in full over there at Tony Katz dot com. You can check it out for yourself. It was a statement to say that, in fact, these experts around the globe are being silenced.
Speaker 3: Here's what we have to say.
Speaker 4: We're putting it out there for the world to see that what you're hearing isn't accurate. These people were pushed to the side, brushed aside, and still buy our media, mocked and shunned. And it was Fauci's trying to direct other people. Make sure you attack this, make sure you go after that, not let's debate the science.
Speaker 3: But he still believes he was the science, and now he believes he is the law contempt. There we go, Let's see what happens next.
Speaker 4: Keep it here. This is Tony Kats today. Three more things, Tony Kats, Tony Katz today.
Speaker 3: What are three more things? I will tell you three more things.
Speaker 4: These are stories that should be front page news, but because everything on the front page, they don't make the front page. So I bring them to you. Of course, we've got some supposed deal with Iran.
Speaker 3: Which is not a deal.
Speaker 4: H Then you have Abdul said winning the primary in Michigan. You had a couple of DSA communists winning their primaries house races. This was the center race against Haley Stevens. Hally Stevens has already come out to say I'm gonna support.
Speaker 3: I'll say d and and help him win. Well, what else was she going to say? I guess bad, bad, bad news for Democrats. It is the hardest thing for them because the party was split in the vote. They were split, and that split.
Speaker 4: Creates for them an absolutely incredibly difficult issue. How do they get people into one headspace? How do they get them to buy in to.
Speaker 3: This guy who is going to have a real problem with independent voters, with Jewish voters. I mean he called today, he called Israel blood thirsty. Dude.
Speaker 4: Listen, we know you want to replace Hassan Piker at the top of the list of bigoted commis who have an audience at the University of Michigan. By the University of Michigan. We're all in favor of Dulsi ed. You don't send your kids to the University of Michigan. Stop telling me about go blue. It's not go blue, it's go blow just right out. And by the way, you know I'm on in Detroit, right, I know when I say that, I'm going to get yelled at, I'm gonna get hit so hard, and I feel bad about it. Right, but it's it is true. It is true that school more and more and more and more vehemently to the left. Oh and also, and by the way, Grace, I'm totally with you.
Speaker 3: Black voters don't want this stuff. Black voters, well, certainly they don't think like in a monolithic block. Black voters realize that their interests are being pushed aside for communists and Islamists. Nobody cares about them, still being taken for granted by the political left.
Speaker 4: Black voters should be Republicans. You can actually get something done. People will listen to you. The left doesn't matter, but doesn't care about you at all.
Speaker 3: Right that those are just the facts.
Speaker 4: But we talked about the level of issue this is for the Democrats. They've got all these disparate groups where like, we don't want any part of them.
Speaker 3: Do I'll say it. This was Fox News.
Speaker 4: Harris Faulkner talking to the former congressman from Utah, Jason Jeffits.
Speaker 10: I think this is the worst case scenario for the Democrats. I mean, even Chuck Schumer couldn't get his arms around whether or not he would endorse him if he actually got the nomination. So it's a party divided in its best case scenario. But they haven't figured out who they are, what they believe in. They don't have a leader. Then nationally, the fundraising has been an emic, down to almost zero nationally, and you have people like James Carville and.
Speaker 3: Others that are saying, hey, I can't support and.
Speaker 10: Get behind this. And that did to have it be so close, it wasn't dominated in one direction or another. That is the worst case scenario for the Democrats.
Speaker 3: Correct, absolutely correct, It splits them in two. There's no saying, well, seventy eight percent of democrat 's went for this guy, so we go for this guy. It makes sense. No half the people thinks he sucks. Bad, bad result for the Democrat. Can he still win? Oh gosh, yes, he could still win. Can Republicans still screw this up? They're Republicans. They were born to screw these things up.
Speaker 4: But also a solid point there from the former congressman.
Speaker 3: About the fundraising.
Speaker 4: You understand that Democrats have no money mortgaging their own headquarters, they have no money.
Speaker 3: Where is it coming from. Where is the support coming from, the financial support, and how much are we gonna throw at this to ensure that else I had never sees the Senate, that's the question. But I said I had three more things, and I do because I do not lie about these things. The first is Susan Collins. Susan Collins has decided that she is going to be a no vote on Todd Blanche.
Speaker 4: Todd Blanche, of course the attorney general, the acting attorney general.
Speaker 3: Trump wants him to be the attorney general. He got through committee, and now Susan Collins is saying no, I'm not going to support him. This was Todd Blanche speaking about that.
Speaker 11: Turned about anything new with my responsibility to you know, if I'm confirmed in the next couple of days, compared to what my responsibilities have been really since March of last year, but obviously since April of.
Speaker 3: This year as well. So all right, thanks a lock, I.
Speaker 4: Said, I'm not concerned about that. My responsibilities are still my responsibilities. I think a lot of people are going to look at Susan Collins and say, all this conversation about Maine, all this noticing what kind of lowlife garbage Nazi and alleged sexual abuser Graham Plattner is and you're gonna vote no.
Speaker 3: You. Susan Collins voted to confirm Merrick Garland. Merrick Garland, You're not going to vote to confirm Todd Blanche because now, all of a sudden, he's a problem because the Justice Department has become too politicized.
Speaker 4: That's what she said. While I believe mister Blanche is a capable lawyer, the Department of Justice has become increasingly political. Mister Blanche has taken several actions that have further voted the department's independence, and that is the basis for my vote to oppose his confirmation. That is a wholly unserious statement, unserrious. And I said, my god, why in the world did anybody support herring.
Speaker 3: This process? Why in the world will we do this? And then I.
Speaker 4: Said, wait a second, Maybe that's the answer I put forth to you. What if what if now this is some five D chess kind of deep in the weeds kind of a thing.
Speaker 3: What if she needed to come out against him so she could appease some independence in Maine to show, to show everybody that she isn't some kind of Trump puppet she's her own woman, and that this was okayed by Senate leadership. What that's not possible. Of course that's possible. The question is is it probable? And right now, I gotta tell you I'm a little fifty to fifty on it.
Speaker 4: There is not a rational reason for her not to be okay with Blanche's dag.
Speaker 3: None.
Speaker 4: You can't say Merrick Garland was fine and Todd Blanche is an issue. It's just it's an impossibility. So the only thing I could.
Speaker 3: Come to is she needed a way to show.
Speaker 4: The people of Maine that she's her own woman. Take the wind out of Troy Jackson sale. Troy Jackson is the guy who they picked to replace the Nazi and alleged sexual abuser Graham Platner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the guy who is having sex with his cousin. Right.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm not trying to tell a joke. He has two children with a second cousin.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: From what I'm told, the family reunions are great. They're happening daily. You're not supposed to tell jokes about this, okay, Okay, Our Hunter Biden cocaine.
Speaker 3: Jokes still allowed. No, those are also not allowed any what left?
Speaker 4: What else are we allowed to joke about anything else? Oh RAN's Paul getting his ribs broken by his neighbor. That's allowed. Everything else not allowed? Got it, got it understood. Thanks, I appreciate the update. Whew, that's Susan Collins. Then there is Senator Thune talking about the Save Acts. That this thing is not passed is an absolute sin on every single level.
Speaker 3: It is a sin. It is wrong, it is insane. And Fune does not look pleased that he has to answer the questions the Senate majority leader, why in the world can we not pass the Save Act? What's going on here? Well? Listen when he says he wants you to stay in session, wants you to pass the Save America Act.
Speaker 12: Well, I think the President I've heard from a couple of times this morning on issues that he cares about. I wouldn't say I'm isolated, No, I mean I've been very clear about the prospects for the Save America Act.
Speaker 3: And the only thing I've.
Speaker 12: Said all along is there are one We have voted on the Save America Act five times. It was the pending business on the floor of the Senate for over two weeks, and I am willing to in any way possible get that across the finish line if.
Speaker 3: There is a path to do it.
Speaker 12: But there are two realities and two facts you have to deal with. And the first is there are no Democrats we're going to vote for this. All forty seven voted against the Save Act five times. So let's make this an issue in the campaign. How about we go out and turn our fire on Democrats and make it about them opposing the Save Acts. So we're not that's the point. So we're not getting any Democrats. The second thing is we are not getting rid of the legislator philibuster. The votes aren't there to do that. I've made it clear many many times, and it seems to me some days that I'm the only one here can count to fifty in this town. But we don't have the votes to get rid of the filibuster.
Speaker 4: Let's now stop for a moment and address these two things. He is saying on the filibuster that they can't get to the fifty. He is not making the argument that we shouldn't get rid of the filibuster. He is making the argument that we don't have fifty votes to get rid of the filibuster.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, so who do we have to apply pressure to? Who needs a phone call? Who needs to be told to get this done? That's number one center of them. But let's continue this by taking a look at how we turn it.
Speaker 4: You want to use it as a campaign piece, you can go right ahead and use it as a campaign piece. But we need a past. So what maneuvers can you utilize to get this.
Speaker 3: Voter ID done? I think that the center is looking at this in the wrong way. You need to be looking at your data in the right way, which is privately. Your name is out there, your.
Speaker 4: Email address, medical conditions, your kids' names, it's in a file, and that file is being sold everywhere. It's your information and that information should be kept private. But anyone with a credit card can buy it. It's this multi billion dollar industry of data brokers. And your file gets collected, package sold, and they have these phishing texts. They know way too much about you. That's all because they have your information. They did not get lucky.
Speaker 3: The scammers got prepared, and it's costing Americans twenty billion dollars plus each and every year. Change the game. Get prepared using cogni I ncog Ni Cogniti dot com going broker by broker, forcing each one of them to delete your files.
Speaker 4: And when your data tries to creep back on Boom, Incognity makes it disappear. Utilize my last name Cats and get sixty percent off right now to protect you and your family. Go to incognit in cognity dot com slash cats right now for sixty percent off. That's in Cogni dot com, slash cats. Katz, take your private life off the market.
Speaker 3: Keep it here. It's Tony Kats today. Not to make it.
Speaker 4: More crazy for anybody out there, but Chapotle stock is falling because there's a possible link to salmonella in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: That's I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's not my fault. And get the steak Tony Katz, Tony Katz today an absolute pleasure to be with you. Chipotle has also removed salmon, removed hallapanos that are linked to the salmon outbreak from its restaurants. They think that that could be the source.
Speaker 4: So we've got the cyclostpariasis, which is the explosive diarrhea which two people lost their lives in Michigan. Because of the cyclosporiasis. This is no longer funny. And now you've got Chipotle having salmonilla. They think it's the opinions. They think it's just Minnesota. So you know, let's not completely lose our heads here. I'm gonna say it again for the people in the cheap seats.
Speaker 3: Is it me or man? Are there a lot of recalls lately, like over the past five years, this has become out of control. Are we better at noticing things or have we gotten worse at being able to stop them before they come a problem? Which? What is it? There's a week call every dang day. It's it's it is an issue. It is a thing, And I'm I'm curious where this should we take a look at Chipotle's stock stock price? Hell on, where is Chipotle right now?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Chimotle is fine right now. I mean it might have taken a little tip. Oh no, I took other dig more.
Speaker 3: Than a little tip.
Speaker 4: So on the third of August it was at thirty seven, and on the fourth of August it ended at thirty three.
Speaker 3: That's not.
Speaker 4: That's not a massive tip. They'll be back from this. And also extra guacamole place. This is Tony kay today.
Speaker 1: Why from vall Hartbiner and the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz today.
Speaker 4: So what is the obligation of the athlete to say, well anything when it comes to men and women's sports, or what's going on around the world, or what's happening domestically. Is there some type of obligation. I don't believe that there is. What I believe is that if they are going to say something, they have to be able to back it up. But when something is said so normal, like Sophie Cunningham of the Indiana Fever saying girls sports are for girls, how could that begin to be political? And to make a political is part of this idea of culture war? And if indeed this is a culture war, not having men and women's sports, not having boys and girls sports, well I'm fine with that, and it's a war.
Speaker 3: We have to win.
Speaker 4: Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, Good to be with you. Jennifer Say joins us right now. She is the CEO in coppo di tutti coppo. Over at xxxy Athletics xx dash xy Athletics dot com you.
Speaker 3: Can buy all your gear.
Speaker 4: There a long history in sports as a national champion gymnast and you're traveling around. You have become your own level of star in this space. Along with selling a quality product. You've taken on this culture war head on. But I need to take a step back to make sure people understand where you come from, which is this world of gymnastics. You are part of the nineteen eighty six national team or a part of that group that won in my beloved Indianapolis, Indiana, and you were one of the people who worked with the Indianapolis Star talking about the horror show that was the physician Larry Nasser who is now in jail for his sexual abuse. Is this what brings you to xxxy or is this what brings you to the idea of if we're not front and center on these issues, now we're going to deal with massive, dangerous ramification.
Speaker 5: That is a great question. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 8: I was a national.
Speaker 5: Team member gymnasts throughout the eighties, eight time national team member, a six national champion in Indianapolis. I was also the first whistleblower about abuse and sport and gymnastics in particular. That was two thousand and eight when I wrote my first book called Chalk Up That was ten years before Naser went to prison for life. As you might imagine, the US Olympic Committee and the US Olympic Movement and gymnasts, etc. They were not ready for that message. I spoke about the national team coach who I traveled around the world with in that book being a known pedophile. That did not go particularly well for me. I was pretty much ousted from that community, but I knew I needed to say it because I didn't want another little girl to go through what I had. And I did work with the Indie Star. They did such amazing work reporting.
Speaker 8: On the Naser case.
Speaker 5: And I think what's important to remember about that case is now is not one bad apple. That sport is rotten to the core. He was able to abuse for thirty years because the governing body knew and look the other way and actually destroyed evidence.
Speaker 8: So you know, I've been working a heart.
Speaker 5: A long time to try to clean that sport up. I believe young athletes deserve to train with dignity and safety in striving to achieve their dreams. So you know, I've been at this for a while in terms of trying to protect female athletes. So yes, they're absolutely related. These two issues, and it's why I care so much about protecting women's sports. That said, I also have a kind of separate, long term corporate career as a brand builder. I worked at Levi's for twenty three years. I was a chief marketing officer for eight and the brand president for two, and so I know how brands can influence the culture. And we lost the culture on this one, you know, slowly but surely, there was a long march to steal our language and you know, co op the culture with these terrible ideas that men can be women if they just say that they are.
Speaker 8: Want to fight this battle.
Speaker 5: On cultural grounds, not legal, not political. It's the culture we need to win back, and I believe a brand can really help do that with our content, with our product. You know, I want to make it cool to say women men can't become women.
Speaker 8: I want to make it cool to say these totally.
Speaker 5: Normal things like women deserve their own sports and spaces. So you know, that's why we're in this game. But we do make as you mentioned, you know, hot world class premium athletic gear. You don't need to buy some brands that throw women under the bus, like Nike. You can buy from us, and we're just so thrilled to be part of this. And you know Sophie has Sophie Cunningham has thrown this issue into the center of culture.
Speaker 3: I want to go in a way. I do, but I want to bring it back a little bit. Talking to Jennifer Say.
Speaker 4: The CEO, a founder of xx dash x Y Athletics x x dash x y athletics dot com, you said a lot there, including utilized the term long march, which I think was very, very purposeful in this way the abuse of these young girls in regarding gymnastics and the Larry Nasser story. If you haven't read it, it's horrifying stuff. You are still making these allegations about US gymnastics today. Your book Chalks Up, which you can find at Amazon dot com. You can go get that and read your accounts, just so we're clear, just so we can put the pin on that and then move on. In your view, that level of abuse, Larry Nasser level of abuse still going on.
Speaker 8: Okay me.
Speaker 5: First of all, if you want to know about the whole Larry Nauncer story, you can watch athlete A. It's a movie on Netflix that I produced as a documentary won an Emmy back in twenty twenty. It tells you the whole story, and it connects his crimes to the broader culture of abuse. Do I want to tell you that that level of abuse is happening throughout the sport. I mean that would be extreme. He abused over five hundred athletes over the course of thirty years under the guise of medical treatment, but abusive coaches, and I want to just say it's physical, emotional and sexual abuse is rampant in the sport of gymnastics. These are very young girls and they are very vulnerable. And because it's an individual sport, that one on one coaching dynamic is more intense, I think than in a team sport, and it.
Speaker 3: Just invites.
Speaker 8: Bad actors.
Speaker 5: I will say that it invites bad actors. Do I think it's as bad as it was in the eighties when I trained. I hope it's better. I don't know. I'm not inside the sport. People are aware, parents are aware, safe sport exists, there is a mechanism to report abuse. But I will tell you this safe sport is backed up for four years with reports of abuse. They don't even take reports of emotional and physical abuse because they're so backed up on sexual abuse claims. So we need to change the culture in that sport.
Speaker 8: And in the movement overall.
Speaker 5: And I think we're on the way, but I don't think it is fixed enough.
Speaker 4: Talking to Jennifer Say, the founder of xxxy Athletics xx dash xyathletics dot com, this brings us now into the conversation about Sophie Cunningham, who said something, as I've said on this show numerous times, very normal girls. Sports are for girls. It was so normal. I found it to be unremarkable. And I stated at the time and I have since then, why anybody would make this political, Whether you want to load and glorify her as some kind of right wing icon, or whether you want to go at her an attacker because you're on the political.
Speaker 3: Left, No part of this makes sense. The rational response.
Speaker 4: Is that girls are not boys, Boys are not girls, and girls sports belong to girls. This has of course been seen as somehow we for making that rational points are the biggots. You've got the owner of the Seattle Storm yelling at two girls in the crowd. You've got the coach of the Minnesota Link wearing a shirt that says protect trans kids. You have the coach of the Golden State Valkyries who wants to go out there and say sports are about belonging as opposed to the highest level of competition. Why is it that women seem to be very focused on not thinking that women deserve to be known as women.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's a lot in there. I want to back up for one store and be clear. Sophie was asked a question in an interview that happened back in February. That ESPN interview happened months ago. She was directly asked a question. She didn't go in there, you know, ready to blow the doors off this thing and put herself at the center of this controversy. So everybody calling her Maga Barbie and all this crazy stuff. It's ridiculous. She answered a question in a very simple and pointed way, and she was very clear to your point in your opener about what she believes, and she said girls. She cares about protecting girls sports and spaces. That was it. She put the attention back on the girls when the cultural attention has been on the boys.
Speaker 8: Who think they are girls.
Speaker 5: Thank you for that, Sophie. I would say I.
Speaker 8: Agree with you that was not remarkable.
Speaker 5: What was remarkable was just last week when she was reasked the question after that ESPN interview was published, and she said, I said what I said. She did not back it up. She did not bend any That was the remarkable part. That was the line in the sand, because a year ago, I'm not sure she would have stood her around. I don't want to speak for Sophie, but I'll just tell you every we see it all the time, right, somebody says something and then they back it up. When challenged, they ben deny. She didn't do it. She stood strong, her spine is straight. Bless her. She is blowing the doors up this thing. So that's the first thing. And I agree with you. This whole like mumbo jumbo from all these coaches about inclusivity and sports. It's such a hogwash. I was a competitive that sports are about striving and competition and striving for excellence and yes winning. In professional women's basketball, less than one percent of college basketball players make the WNBA.
Speaker 3: That's exclusive.
Speaker 5: Sports are about exclusivity. If you want inclusivity, go play pickleball at the rec center. That's inclusive, not women's professional basketball.
Speaker 8: It's so dumb.
Speaker 5: Sports have all kinds of categories. They have age categories, weight classes.
Speaker 8: In boxing.
Speaker 5: No one's saying that heavyweights should be able to box against the welterweight. It's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 8: But clearly they're.
Speaker 5: Talking points went out and that's what they're going with. It's just ridiculous. As far as why are women are our own worst enemy here, I don't know. They are the ones the left has made this political. We are speaking common sense. Men cannot become women, and women deserve their own sports and spaces.
Speaker 8: It's so simple. I will say it all.
Speaker 5: Day long, over and over again. Their position makes zero sense. But they are so loyal and committed to the Democrat Party talking points that they will pronounce themselves more on every day in saying I'm.
Speaker 8: Not educated enough.
Speaker 5: One of the coaches said that to talk on this issue, they will beclown themselves every day to stay loyal to the Democratic Party talking points on this, and it's embarrassing, and every passing day more people abandoned that position. Fewer and fewer people are afraid to stand up and say, yeah, this is ridiculous, not my daughter's sports.
Speaker 3: Let's say that that's true. I certainly hope you're right about that, Jennifer.
Speaker 4: But in the case of the WNBA, which has become the hot button point, I mean, this is happening in tennis, but tennis has said we don't let men in the sport, and there are women in tennis saying I agree. It's certainly Martina ne Rachelova has been very outspoken on this subject, and I think, for the most part, very very well.
Speaker 3: But the WNBA has.
Speaker 4: A commissioner, Kathy Ngbrick, who has said nothing, has a coach in the Minnesota Lynx who wears that shirt protect trans kids, who has a coach in the Golden State Valkyries who says it's about a belonging and look at what they said about me because of my race, and she brought.
Speaker 3: Race into the subject. You have the coach of the Indiana Fever, Stephanie White, who wants to not just heiman hall about it, act like she doesn't know enough about it, engage the idea of I need to get more educated. So as a league, the WNBA has created this problem seemingly for themselves, where they have forgotten that the w stands for women. What is your messaging.
Speaker 8: Both said to.
Speaker 5: Them, well, I would just tell you the culture is moving. We have long heard that eighty percent of Americans agree on this common sense issue that women's sports are for women, but the vast majority have been silent. I know this very well. I hear from them all the time. They're afraid to speak out. They're afraid to lose their job, they're afraid to be called names. They're afraid their kids won't have friends at school. But that's changing. That culture shift is happening in real time. What I will tell you is the institutions they're far behind. The mainstream media is far behind. Their headlines don't match where the culture is and where the people are. Versities the institutions, the teams, the leagues like the WNBA, but they are so out of touch with real people that they are just making a mockery in themselves every day. But this is why it's going to take a while. It took ten or fifteen years for us to get to this ridiculous place. We're not going to unwind it with one WNBA season. But the more people stand up, I'll tell you, I was in Minneapolis at the last game and against against the Links, the fever against the Links.
Speaker 6: We had a rally to.
Speaker 5: Celebrate Sophie outside the stadium and we outnumbered the clowns on the other side by at least ten to one. That wouldn't have happened a year ago. And in the stadium, you're right about the broadcast. The coach for the Links wore the T shirt about trans kids belonging, and there were lots of people in the stadium that had similar teas on What was happening in the stadium was not reflective of the broadcast ESPN Lockdown, and they decided to make this a pro trans game. The only people they showed in the audience had those T shirts on. I was sitting on the second row on the court with Riley Gaines. We had xxxy T shirts on. The cameras kept finding us and they would not show us in the broadcaster on the jumbo tron. We met people on in the stadium, stopped us as for hugs and photos and autographs. They bought us drinks, they bought us.
Speaker 8: Food, they thanked us.
Speaker 5: So the story that ESPN wants to tell is not the story of what was happening on the ground. So this is the last gasp of a dying movement and the institutions that are so out of touch with people.
Speaker 8: But they're going to lose.
Speaker 5: They're going to lose this battle because we're right and we're speaking the truth, and we're standing up for girls.
Speaker 4: And you're you're I mean, I'm gonna call it a tour, but you're hitting more of these WNB games. You're coming to my beloved Indianapolis to see the fever. I'm only hoping we were able to grab a cigar when you're here. But is this about putting more pressure on them? Is this about bringing more light? Is this just marketing for xxtash xy athletics dot com.
Speaker 5: This is about celebrating Sophie and celebrating Honly Wilson, the young girl who is at the Seattle game, who got spit on and screened at by the co owner of the Seattle Storm.
Speaker 8: This is about letting them know that they have support for those.
Speaker 5: Of us that have been apt as a while it has.
Speaker 8: Felt very lonely.
Speaker 5: You would not believe, you probably would believe the harassment and threats that we receive every single day. And I want Sophy's obviously getting no support from the league, from her teammates.
Speaker 8: I want her to know that she's supported.
Speaker 5: We go in peace and.
Speaker 3: We go in love.
Speaker 8: We bring balloons, we give.
Speaker 5: Out T shirts, we have fun, We get shouted down by insane lunatics who call us terrible, terrible names, which I won't mention because you can't.
Speaker 8: Say them on the radio. We just want her to know she's supported.
Speaker 3: That's really, that's.
Speaker 5: It, and we want people to know it's normal to support her and to say women's sports are for women.
Speaker 3: I'm not one hundred percent sure where all her teammates are. I don't necessarily need them to make a statement every which way but loose, but your support is something that is seen very very clearly. Jennifer say s e y is how you spell that? Xx dash x y Athletics dot com. I look forward to seeing you when you are in Indianapolis. I appreciate you taking the time to be with the show more to get to keeping here. I'm Tony Katz and this is Tony Katz today. I want you to remind him that if we come through this, when we come through this in shah Now, we'll have to take a seventy million dollars on the chain and kept fighting that it. Well, it's good to know that the winner of the Democrat primary for Senate is very very comfortable with the kind of expressions that lead you to believe, yeah, is lomist Tony Kats, Tony Katz today, Good to be here, Good to be with you.
Speaker 4: That was Abdua. I'll say it. Who won the primary. Very very very tight primary, by the way, much tighter than the polls showed, shows a very divided Democrat party in Michigan. And I love how I think it was, NBC News, a big win for the left. What are you talking about? You mean it's a big win for the communists. A Democrat was going to win the seat. They just didn't give it to Hanley Stevens. They gave it to the guy who wants to connect himselves to being an Islamist. Claims to be a capitalist but wants universal health care, claims to be anti monopoly, but only wants government to be able to provide healthcare. Good Lord, never mind all the people connected to UH. I'll say it like Hassan Piker. So when I say islamis when I will say people who want to do away with their civilization.
Speaker 3: I have got the backup to it. This is not where the left wants to be. The Democrats, to the extent that there are so Democrats and they're not communists, know that this is bad for them.
Speaker 4: You have a split, a really split Democrat party. Now when you take a look at Michigan, when you take a look at the results, the answer is now what Alsayed wins with a forty eight point five percent of the vote. Stevens got forty seven point five percent of the vote.
Speaker 3: The difference is fifteen thousand votes.
Speaker 4: Actually just under fourteen thousand, nine hundred and eighty eight votes. That's the difference fourteen thousand, nine hundred and eighty eight. That's bad news for the Democrats because you need those Democrats to go out there and beat Mike Rogers. The Republican. Now, all those people who voted for Stevens, they're just going to hold their nose and vote for al Sai Ed. Some yes, because Trump's so bad. You have to meet the Republicans. Oh my gosh, it doesn't matter for some. They can't stomach it. They're not gonna stomach this America hater. They're not gonna stomach this anti semi They're not gonna stomach.
Speaker 3: It at all. They're gonna listen to all that APAC talk and say this is all stupid talk, because it is. All the anti APAC talk is ridiculous talk.
Speaker 4: But be clear, this is a result that creates huge issues for the left in Michigan in the Senate race for the general election.
Speaker 3: Keep it here. It's Tony Katz today. There were a couple of stories I didn't get a chance to get to this week already. I mean, it's been a massive, massive news week, and one of them was about James tall Rico, James Talafrico as they call him, which I thought that was just somebody.
Speaker 4: Saying something once on social media. It turns out it's a regular thing. He's an odd guy. Tony Katz, Tony kats today, good to be with you. This is the Democrat running for Senate in Texas. He's basically better a' rourke, but without all the testosterone. He is the guy who talks about vegan this and vegan that, and then when he wins the nomination, it's pictures of him eating ribs and you're like, this is we see you? You know, we've been through all this political nonsense before. We know when someone's full of crap. If you don't eat me, you don't eat mean. If you don't like brisket, don't eat brisket. Don't lie about who you are. It's the last thing in the world.
Speaker 3: You should do. But his it's his conversations on Christianity that are so peculiar, that are so I don't know, I don't not peculiar, not offensive, questionable? Can I say questionable? Because he promotes himself as a guy who is Christian and I think there's there's a term for the kind of things that he has done from the pulpit. I would call it a pulpit.
Speaker 4: It's very, very, very odd stuff, and I don't know how it's taken. So tell Rico has been a guest preacher at places and Auburn referred to as a seminarian, Presbyterian minister and seminarian.
Speaker 3: That's who he is.
Speaker 4: So in his conversations, in conversations about what I'm gonna call Christianity, I don't think I'm supposed to call it anything else.
Speaker 3: Am I supposed to just call it religion? No? I don't think so. Because one of the things that he has gotten the most pushedback on is that he has described himself as.
Speaker 4: A Christian who hates Christianity. Was made during a podcast interview. This goes back to twenty twenty one. It's a very very weird thing to say, a Christian who hates Christianity. Well, I don't know what to say about this. He was on this podcast and that was the quote. I always think of myself as a Christian who hates Christianity, right question Mark. Now this could be put into context, I guess, but it's not.
Speaker 3: For me to do that.
Speaker 4: Although I would like to understand it, I can't explain for him what it is he was trying to say. And he states that the reason I think Christianity can be powerful in our context in this country is because so many of our political opponents share that kind of tradition.
Speaker 3: Well, if you're talking about the idea that.
Speaker 4: There are Christians who run for office, sure, but I don't think they hate Christianity.
Speaker 3: I don't think that that's it.
Speaker 4: But that's just one of the many odd things that he has discussed. He has discussed the fact that God is non binary, that there are six genders, and you're like, okay, we're done here.
Speaker 3: We're just if you aren't done on the first. And I must admit I don't mean to speak with trepidation. It's just I.
Speaker 4: Wonder if I sometimes look at my religion. I'm Jewish, and I say, what the hell is wrong with us? How is it possible that I've got these Jews that so hate themselves? How is it possible that I'm not one hundred years past the Holocaust and this is all happening in America.
Speaker 3: You don't think I've ever asked like, hey, God, what are you doing? What in the world is this nonsense? But that's questioning. It's different than saying I'm a Christian who hates Christianity. Right, so I walk in with a bit of trepidation.
Speaker 4: But now as I kind of discuss it out, I think that difference is rather obvious. I don't know how Christians might view that, may have something some connectivity to it, or some scripture that they can pull from something else that's say, actually, what he's referring to.
Speaker 3: Is this, So I leave that possibility open. Maybe I'm giving more grace than I should, but better do that with you than to not do that with you. But when you tell me that there are six genders. I'm out. I know I'm out at that moment. Thank you, Cleveland, good night. But maybe the stuff that's most maddening.
Speaker 4: Is the equating of Islam and Christianity's equal pathways to truth.
Speaker 3: This is the quote. This is.
Speaker 4: The quote regarding tall Rico in a discussion of this. This was that came out at the end of July.
Speaker 3: Listen, I know personally.
Speaker 2: That I've learned as much about my faith from Salman's tradition, from the Islami mystics, from poets like Rumy, as much as I have from Christian authors.
Speaker 3: I must ask, now, what does the Christian say to that you've learned as much about Christianity from Islamic teachings. Listen, I'm pretty clear on these subjects. If somebody wants.
Speaker 4: To live their life as a Muslim, it's not for me to say otherwise. But we're not talking about a religion. We're talking about a political system. And I will say that to any Muslim anywhere. I'm not angry about it. It is a political system. My argument is is that I refuse to allow that political system to take hold in my nation because that political system, as applied as we have seen it in nation after nation after nation throughout history. Is a violent political system that ends up with me being dead and my wife being raped, to my kids being killed. That's what happens now. That does not mean that's somebody who is Muslim is about that whole life or doing any of those things. That would be an insane thought. But you can't deny history, and you cannot deny reality. Looking you in the face, I don't have to deny what Hamas those Islamists.
Speaker 3: Have done in Gaza.
Speaker 4: I don't have to deny what those Islamis have done to the people of Iran.
Speaker 3: I can see it with my own eyes.
Speaker 4: And then people will say how dare you and Islamophobia? Oh kiss off? While Hassan Piker that islamis Kami loser. He's looking at the results of the election. Where else else Iaid wins I was always pronouncing el said it is elsaaid else I had wins the Democratic primary in Michigan. He's going to be the candidate for the Democrats, going up against Rogers the Republican in November. But the race is so close nobody gets over fifty percent. He won the race by less than fifteen thousand votes and Hassan Piker is screaming islamophobia.
Speaker 3: Kiss off, you, loser.
Speaker 4: Islamophobia isn't a thing, although I will tell you that Islamists are a thing.
Speaker 3: Their desire for a.
Speaker 4: Worldwide caliphate is a thing, and their killing is a real thing. Their destructive behavior is a real thing. They're wanting you to submit or die is a real thing. A real thing can't be denied. Who cares what assign Piker says, him and his whole twitch audience can switch off, doesn't matter. The facts are there. If they want to try and deny them, that's fine.
Speaker 3: But my job is to say, you can't deny what's right in front of your face.
Speaker 4: How does the Christian engage again, this conversation. I've learned as much from about Christianity from Islam as I have from Christianity.
Speaker 3: That's as a.
Speaker 4: Matter of just rational talk. You and me have an a bourbon on a barstool. That's not how this works. That can't be how it works. That's a peculiar, peculiar thought that you've learned more about Christianity.
Speaker 3: From Islam.
Speaker 4: It seems to me that's the kind of talk you engage when you're trying to placate when you're trying to endear yourself. That's what that sounds like. That's what it shows. And we see this a.
Speaker 3: Time and again and again where you see the political left working aggressively.
Speaker 4: To connect themselves to Muslims. My problem is to the Islamist Let me give you another example.
Speaker 3: Today there is going to be a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing.
Speaker 4: On the Muslim Brotherhood that was scheduled for today. It's still going to go on a hearing on the Muslim Brotherhood. Now, do we actually have to question whether or not the Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist group or should we say terrorists adjacent to make sure the lawyers are all okay, terrorist align terrorist supporting. Are we really questioning whether or not the Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organization because it's designated one by Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bakaray and Russia, Argentina, Kenya, in Germany, amongst others, it is a terrorist organization. Republicans are having this hearing on Muslim Brotherhood activities in the United States. Democrats have decided not to appear at the hearings. Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee are not coming. Quote, Democrats have no intention of indulging this political creep show. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse of Rhode Island, the guy who joins the only the all white country clubs. Senator Richard Blumenthal, a Democrat Connecticut who lied about his Vietnam service. Mazie Horono, the senator from Hawaii. Never let your boys grow up to date or marry women like Mazie Herono. Senator Alex Padilla, who charges then Secretary of Homeland Security Christy Noman, is amazed to get stopped.
Speaker 3: If they refuse to show up. You can't say out loud that this is an issue.
Speaker 4: It's an issue. How can you not? How can you stop yourself? How could you keep yourself from saying it's an issue? Of course it is. It's a real issue. The Islamist is an issue the world over.
Speaker 3: I am able to.
Speaker 4: Say, without any level of equivocation, that I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Those who are part of a group called the Hareddi.
Speaker 4: So we're talking about extremely observant Jews, And there's a whole philosophy that you could be so observant that you do not have to serve in the military.
Speaker 3: Now we're talking about what Israel does here. I would argue that if you live in Israel and their rule is you have to join the military, which is, by the way, not the sign of a healthy society. We all understand that, right.
Speaker 4: I like a volunteer military, thank you very much. A military where you're forced into it, that's the sign of serious issues.
Speaker 3: But the idea that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no no, we just study the religion and that's what we do and we don't have to serve. I think that's wrong. I think that is wholly wrong, surreal wrong. These are also a group that in many cases despise Israel in and of itself. They don't think Israel should exist. It's really fascinating, but they live there, they take the protections, they don't serve.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, that's wrong, that's nuts.
Speaker 4: The Islamist is a violent person engaged in violent activities to bring about an end of Western civilization and any other culture.
Speaker 3: We shouldn't say that that's wrong. Democrats can't bring themselves to say that it's wrong. They cannot bring themselves to say this is a problem, because they're so afraid of losing that voter. They're afraid of being called an islamophobe. They don't know how to tell Hassan Piker to suck it. Who cares what he says? The facts are facts. I didn't insult anybody. I notice what's happening around me, and what.
Speaker 4: Democrats are saying is we're not even willing to notice. They really are a scared little child bunch. And when I listen to tell Rico, I don't know if I'm supposed to believe anything he's saying. Seems to me like all he's trying to do is endear himself to this group or that group, do whatever he needs to do politically to get a win. He'll say anything. Maybe that's why I haven't run for office. I'm not willing to say anything. I'm willing to watch the movie. I'm just not willing to say anything. You have to know what you believe, you have to say it, and if you're wrong, you gotta be able to say that too. Anyway, just a thought. This is Tony Katz today. Find everything at Tony kats dot com. So we're told the deal is coming to reopen the Straight of hor Moves.
Speaker 3: Isn't that amazing? I've heard this before. I hope it works. I don't think it will. I don't think it can. I don't think it can be long term. I think we're all.
Speaker 4: Kidding ourselves and all the rest. But hey, hope strings eternal. Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, an absolute pleasure to be with you, everybody. According to President Trump, the deal could come as early as Wednesday, or maybe not. It could happen tomorrow the next day. He spoke about this yesterday evening. Oil prices certainly seem to be happy about it, at least they were earlier in the day, down to seventy five dollars forty nine cents a barrel. That's on the West Texas crude, great, terrific. Have faith in it.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, no, But.
Speaker 4: This is the way the President's going with it, and I can't change his mind.
Speaker 3: This doesn't end until the regime has gone.
Speaker 4: Just a reminder, but lower oil prices, lower gas prices, I'll take that for as long as I can get it.
Speaker 3: Find everything at Tony kats dot com. I will catch you all tomorrow. Everyone, Take care.
Speaker 2: He