Speaker 1: The Frames per Second Podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to The Frames per Second Podcast, where we are.
Speaker 1: Reviewing the.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was looking at Instagram.
Speaker 2: We're reviewing the Peacock exclusive called All Her Fault.
Speaker 4: This is what you're going to say. It's a hit.
Speaker 5: It is, That is what Nick says. A lot of people are saying, No, I think it is.
Speaker 2: It came out of November of two thousand and twenty five. We'll get into the breakdowns and this crazy ass show. But I want to know around the room and I'm here with Ken Rod and Mike, I made it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I wasn think you're gonna make it through you Remember I said I I wasn't sure.
Speaker 1: I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to be on it. So what do you think?
Speaker 6: Oh man, I've seen shows like this or a movie or whatever stuff like this, So it felt typical.
Speaker 1: I felt like overall, like.
Speaker 6: It was a lot of unnecessariness to get to the conclusion. It's kind of how I ended up feeling about it. A lot of white miss it was just unnecessary, like why do we have to go through that or why do we do this just to get to this point? I don't know if y'all the listeners are on Patreon to listen to the Reasonable Doubt reviews. But I felt the same way about this last season with Reasonable Doubt, And there's a lot of stuff that I just did not like throughout this season. But I feel like they closed it. Okay, I feel like they did a good job closing it.
Speaker 1: I kind of feel that way with this, but yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know if this is one like, oh man, you gotta go see all her fault Like for me, it's just.
Speaker 1: I just didn't care. I never believed it. Would you believe the characters is just the story.
Speaker 6: It just it just seemed like a lot of overacting, Like I just never believed certain things, you know.
Speaker 1: So I was wondering.
Speaker 6: I'm curious to see you guys say, because I see a lot of people praising it.
Speaker 1: But I just I don't know. Yeah, Ken, what do you think? I enjoyed it? I enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: I completely understand why people are talking about it. You know, it's it got messy, you know, I think I think snooks, Uh, Sarah, what's her name is that?
Speaker 1: Sarah? Snoops?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think she did a good job off Succession. I thought she was good the badad the lady. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think she was. I thought she was overacting, thought so too much, was like she was awful.
Speaker 2: That's been some narrative around the show about how bad the action everybody in here was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying, your chilling listening to the I don't know what people have been saying that.
Speaker 2: People have been saying, it's one of those good bad shows where all the acting is over the top and bad, but the plot is like interesting, making you It reminded over the talk and finish, that's it. I was gonna say, yeah, remind me of that that movie with a uh, what's that girl name?
Speaker 6: It was a Tyler period movie strong and remind me of that how she was just overacting and that, and then like it was just.
Speaker 1: It was just so you serious running through the house. Oh my god. It started off.
Speaker 5: You're talking about a mom that lost her kids. She's gonna be frantic and hysterical.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about an actor. I don't know what the she's doing. Did you like her in Success?
Speaker 7: I've never watched Success. If she's the main characters, I'm good on Succession. She's terrible. Really, she's terrible. The only actor that I like in this show is Dakoto and she wasn't even great in this, but she was the best one.
Speaker 5: In the She felt very reduced, like she was just like there.
Speaker 7: But that was that's her fault. I'm saying when she was on screen, I at least believed her. Everybody else it just seemed too much.
Speaker 5: I didn't get anything from Dakota Fanning bro interesting nah.
Speaker 1: But I think she was written that way.
Speaker 6: But I think it was more natural though, Like like everybody else just seemed over over the top.
Speaker 2: I got that from Lawrence, Oh, I forgot Lawrence. And I got that from the husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The husband definitely was a lot.
Speaker 7: And at no point did I believe they were married. At no point did I believe that they were together. Why they had zero chemistry. I'm talking about negative numbers.
Speaker 2: I feel like he liked it with it everybody though he was like that in White Lotus.
Speaker 7: I believe that he was dating Dario whatever the fuck her name is, Alexander d Dario. I believe that he was dating her and he wanted to control her in this it felt like I'm just here for some reason.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, I don't disagree, but I also think that that's where their relationship was in the marriage.
Speaker 7: N they kept trying to make it seem like he still wanted to be with her. Remember, he kept being like, I love you and I know my family to stay together.
Speaker 1: I never believed.
Speaker 4: Any of this, but I think a lot of that. I think that was just the character though.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm thinking, like he was just very again, extra over the top, overly willing to express himself and make Yeah said all this stuff. We didn't really, which is why I understand what you're saying. You didn't get into chemistry because we later learned that she didn't even fuck with him anyway. So I can see why you wouldn't get that because there was wasn't in the count. It's like the kid being taken, you know, further brought them apart, but also it was kind of maybe bring trying to bring them back together, at least from his part.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you got even more thoughts on the show. Mike had to ask you, No, it sucked and I did not know. I'm mad as fun at you for this ship. So you so you the person that said it was fire.
Speaker 1: Jalen suggested this show, but you said it was I did. You're like, this ship is fire, it's fire. It was a good story.
Speaker 7: Bro was a good man. By the second episode, I was like, what the fuck is like?
Speaker 1: Talking about it dragged on a lot. This should have been three a lot.
Speaker 5: They could have cut it could have been a two hours some movie. It could have cut into sisce I do agree exactly would have got it done. Yeah, yeah, they could have cut it, but it.
Speaker 1: Was But it's all people are talking about. Bro.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because people like dumb ship that she that they can turn their brain off and just be like, girl, you're not gonna believe how this showed.
Speaker 6: Like Straws a horrible movie where people like, oh my god, you see what happened to next?
Speaker 1: But this is worse. This is this is.
Speaker 7: Absolutely no yes, this this was so much more unfucking realistic that it was making me angry. I was like, I cannot believe somebody sat down and wrote this script and they got all.
Speaker 1: These fools in this room. You want to do this sounds great? This does feel like.
Speaker 5: For the record, I was I'm you know, I just go along with the floor. I don't really vote on ship, so I'm just here. All I know is that it was a it's all people are talking about, and you're right, it's on a level where people can understand and communicate. And there and the thing with the kid and the way it ended, it's enough to get water cooler conversation going on.
Speaker 4: And that's what happened.
Speaker 5: It just became this viral talking point to everybody's talking about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 7: It just it just seemed like there was too much convenience and there was too much of like there was too many fucking side stories going on, like I didn't need the cop and his special needs son when we already got not that there should only be one.
Speaker 3: Uh fuck, I don't think they can use handicap?
Speaker 1: What do they? What's the term divergent? I hate you? I hate you, but you.
Speaker 7: Know I'm only using handicap because I can't remember what these but the more safe disabled maybe?
Speaker 4: Oh there is another word? Oh my god, what is it?
Speaker 5: I can I cannot remember what it is because I but I've been here.
Speaker 4: My wife had been saying it.
Speaker 7: Fuck well, either way, there's me there, not that there should only be one of that, you know, one representation of back in everything. But it was just like, Okay, this is really convenient that you have this cop that has a special needs kid that makes him think of, oh, you know, maybe this kid that got taken it's also special It's.
Speaker 1: Like, whatever reason, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Bro tell me you didn't think the kid with special needs.
Speaker 5: No, it's not that I didn't make connection until you just said it about the convenience of that. For I don't know why. I think I just after a while it was just watching. Yeah, I just kind of went along with it, but I didn't.
Speaker 4: God, that's awful. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I don't think I follow what y'all saying.
Speaker 7: So because of that's how yes oh yea yea yeah yeah yeah, yes, yes, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh that's because I was wondering, like what's the point of that, Like I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, they just being inclusive, That's what I'm saying, a lot of unnecessary stuff to get to the conclusion. Just it was just too much like we went through, oh he trying to get him into Saint Mark's. He has the temper with evidence like nowhere, like why are.
Speaker 5: We doing all of this to show that people can be bad for a good reason, which is what he said.
Speaker 2: But he didn't even end up doing it though, No, he did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah he did. That's how his son into the same Saint Mark's.
Speaker 4: Just let that little I ain't letting that brown kid.
Speaker 1: And once he shi he was Yeah that was that was bad casting that you brought it up was white.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he been adopted.
Speaker 1: His wife was cheating because where was his wife? Did they ever show her? Yeah?
Speaker 6: They showed him somebody else. Yeah, she called him when they like, you won't believe this is he got into Saint Mark's And I don't believe it's my baby either.
Speaker 4: And I think he's like that in real life too, Who's like what.
Speaker 1: That wasn't an actor? Oh? The kid? The son? Yeah, you're a warning not to be appreciated. Good looking out.
Speaker 6: But I'm daring though I really liked the kid. I'm like, is he actually like an actual actor?
Speaker 1: Like, I'm like, no, No, I thought you act like that.
Speaker 2: Your boy just did it in that movie. We watched what you said. He was like it in real life too. With Jesse Pleman's cousin.
Speaker 1: Now, he's like, he's really like that. Yeah, So I was wondering because I was like, how do they do that? Because he I don't know, like because it was believable. It was very believable.
Speaker 6: I'm like, well, is he like a like a what say, high high function high functioning? I thought, maybe he's high functioning and it's still able to like I portray portray low functioning. I was just like, that's really interesting because you know, because his cameras around his lights, he would think that that would yeah, it could be like yeah right. So I was just like, damn, not like that that was a trigger for him though he could Yeah. But that was interesting though, because I liked his he was very charming, like even like he was he's sweet, I'm sweet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've noticed Hollywood is doing more there being more you know, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It was just more than sorry.
Speaker 2: So when this first episode it's called the Door, Marissa golds warded up to the door looking for her son after a playdate.
Speaker 1: Lady says, I don't know who you are or your son? Were you out already? No? I was in. Yeah, I was like, where the.
Speaker 2: Rod did they have you? At this point, I was I was open to seeing where his story goes.
Speaker 6: I think I got taken out with the next act when she was running through the house and ship like that.
Speaker 1: That was that was what? What? What get into it? What you mean that?
Speaker 6: I just didn't look believable. I get what Ken's saying. It's like, oh, the ladies frantic or whatever. But it's just like she went a little bit too much there. It's like you need to pull it back just a little bit, like.
Speaker 7: You like like you you you would be.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it just didn't feel right. I don't even think she was like really crying.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it's just her face, but she didn't even look like she was crying in a lot of scenes. So yeah, I don't know, man, it just just didn't feel real to me.
Speaker 3: As a villainous face. She needs just a villain.
Speaker 2: Interesting that they're saying is because she was completely the opposite in Succession and she did. Everybody commend her for what She's not used to playing this emotional I want y'all to like buy into me being sad character.
Speaker 1: She's really like stoic, villainous.
Speaker 2: Like you said, she's real bad at being someone emotional one that she got kids in real life. Jesus Christ, she does she just had one. Actually, she got pregnant during the succession. Mm hmm, what is my Yeah, she does, she does.
Speaker 4: White woman, that's what people say about her.
Speaker 1: Though they already said that about it. That's already that.
Speaker 6: I think they they played into that they had some pants sometime and.
Speaker 7: Got a choice that's gonna ask.
Speaker 1: I was like, is that her ask? Yes, you thought the little kid was like they had a standing by the window a long time.
Speaker 7: But that white man does not strike me as a type that's date's a white woman like that. That's why I was like, I don't believe this. Y'all should have made her date too much. They should have gave the bear sister to the mom was.
Speaker 5: Trying to replace her bro I was like, where the.
Speaker 1: Sugar bear? Yea?
Speaker 2: Did y'all suspect that her and Lawrence were missing around?
Speaker 1: What do you look you talking about? To the mom? Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, they.
Speaker 5: Hands.
Speaker 1: I did think you didn't go anywhere.
Speaker 7: But I think they were just trying to end that with like they're just really tight friends. It was a misdirect. It was a very poorly laid out. Mister wrect It was a mister act. Yes, because yes, I was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, Lawrence is and him are fucking Oh, Lawrence took the baby.
Speaker 7: Damn Lawrence, lad I thought Lawrence took that baby. I thought it was a gambling sold that little mother, little white baby with that kind of hair, that's gonna get you a.
Speaker 3: Lot of money.
Speaker 4: Now heed it for me though, Oh, Drake fan.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: Also in this episode, Jenny's husband, Jenny and her husband, that's who the child was supposed to be playing with. It's found out that their nanny is the one who kidnapped the son or whatever it may be. The husband's just blank, didn't look like he cares at all the job put any suspicion on him. I'm talking about the colda fan.
Speaker 4: And no, oh Richie. Richie was just sorry.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, he just yeah, he was just fathatic, like he'll be talking to he'd be like yeah he.
Speaker 1: Was yeah, nah, yeah, I never suspected him.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So this episode two is called the Parents. Here Marissa returns to the house in the daylight. Jenny's demeanor is stractically different, way more apologetic, way we were put together than the shift arises the question of is she playing a role? Did y'all ever think that the colda Fanning was play in a row with Marissa.
Speaker 7: I didn't trust him, Okay, I didn't trust her because I was like, how you How you didn't know that your fucking babysitter was not who she was supposed to be.
Speaker 1: So no, I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't trust her because she was just so nonchalant.
Speaker 7: When the old white lady called her and was like, yeah, I got your friend here, and she's saying, y'all's kids were supposed to be together, she was like, she was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I thought the old lady old white lady was involved.
Speaker 1: I did too. I definitely did. Yeah, I definitely.
Speaker 4: She was just around for no reason.
Speaker 1: Well it was the girls.
Speaker 4: It was no I know, but it was just like why are you here?
Speaker 1: Like they did kind of leave you to believe like, at some point in time, you have a twister, anything else to do?
Speaker 4: Why are you always lingering as old woman?
Speaker 1: She don't have anything else to do? True? Yeah, they normally don't have nothing else to do.
Speaker 2: And he thought someone the with the old lady is what I was.
Speaker 1: I thought the same thing.
Speaker 3: I was like that little he's lying like a motherfucker.
Speaker 7: Because she just happened to give this address. But that's what pissed me off about that fucking old lady. At no point did you think, Okay, maybe it's my weirdo ass fucking son.
Speaker 4: Yeah, her son was into some ship like that.
Speaker 1: Though, But she knew that her son was a fuck up.
Speaker 7: So at no time did she's thinking, oh, maybe my son did some weirdo ship.
Speaker 4: Let me in jail at.
Speaker 1: This was he in jail at the moment he was at that time?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, it was just like they were all very so inviting.
Speaker 4: It must be a nice city, and I would.
Speaker 1: Just come on in and I make you the money these motherfuckers got. You see these houses?
Speaker 7: You know, if a white ladyship on my porch talking about where's my kid? Do you have your kids inside your house? You're not coming anything. Yeah, I don't give a fuck what neighborhood I'm I don't have blinds.
Speaker 1: Though they do. That's good because you can't get touched. Oh my god, this shit is so weird to be so.
Speaker 2: In the episode two, we also we meet more neighbors, questionable characters, Marissa Learns, and other people in the neighborhood have received mysterious six similar herds, and also tension grows around Paul and is he supporting her or hiding something he rolled?
Speaker 1: Y'all as of Paul, what do you think?
Speaker 7: Well, first off, the text thing didn't ever make any sense because that never went anywhere either. It's like, y'all just dropping pointless mister X into the ship and it doesn't make any sense. And then yeah, that dude apparently can't play nothing but a fucking scumbag. So I never trusted him. I was always like, oh, you're doing something fucked up because he has that face. He's I'm doing something fucked up face. And they got the little the little Brother. I was like, Oh, he fucking broke that little boy's back. He did that. That brother look like he taking a ship every time he's on screen.
Speaker 5: Bro, it's like, bro, like a kid, are.
Speaker 1: You right now? Right? Are you sitting right now? What are you doing? I'm like, your face, that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: That's really him.
Speaker 1: You warning me? You should have warned yourself. I didn't look him up. He was talking about the other dudes. I know. He's all about the kid with the crutch. Yeah, really like about his face though, that's part of it.
Speaker 7: I think he has like, like not sereverbal poalsy, but one of those Yeah, I think he has one of those kind of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See see I knew that one. If you're trying to help me.
Speaker 6: Help yeah, damn. So that explains. Yeah, I figured that was just him.
Speaker 7: I figured it had to be him, because it'd be really dirty for them to put somebody that's not like that in.
Speaker 1: The movie and make him act like this. All right.
Speaker 2: Episode three, it's called the Fallout, so police were opening the case. Jenny admits that she lied and says that she had a reason connected to her own past drama. Paul becomes a major suspect because history just doesn't aligne and Marissa finds text on Paul's phone that hint at an affair.
Speaker 1: Did y'all care about that? Well?
Speaker 5: At this point, they're kind of they're they're they're trying to create.
Speaker 4: Suspicions. I think I think part of the part of the problem was.
Speaker 5: It's like they kept like hinting at Paul, you know, like Paul's done something that Paul's involved, and then they're clearer Paul's involved, Then they're clearer you know, over and over again. But yeah, you know, it's still kind of attracted. And then you know, at some point I think what Jenny was starting to look suspicious too, which was Enny? Ain't that a friend for that?
Speaker 1: Corda Fanna.
Speaker 7: Yeah, everybody looks suspicious because that's just the poor writing of this show, and they're making their purposely making everybody look spicious.
Speaker 5: They were, yeah, yeah, but this is the one where he had he had he was on the roof.
Speaker 1: It was talking to people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just like it's like when I see them, like, okay, that's nothing.
Speaker 1: Paul was on the roof.
Speaker 5: He went to the roof and he was like, Okay, what I got to do to make this go away? So it's like, okay, now I'm not believing that you're involved in this in the kidnapping.
Speaker 1: Do you think the dad was evolved at all? No?
Speaker 5: Remember, Ab already ruined it for me, so I you know, I'm s so you know, wow, Yeah it didn't. And I almost cut him off and I was like, but nah, he ain't.
Speaker 4: He ain't gonna say it.
Speaker 1: Damn. He just finished it too. Yeah, what did he say exactly?
Speaker 2: That we were talking about what we were recording on deck and I asked him, Daddy finish and he said yes and went into the.
Speaker 4: Ending into yeah and about the husband. Wow, yeah, that's fun.
Speaker 1: That is that is damn.
Speaker 5: It was like, well, you know what I said, I ain't gonna, ain't gonna try didn't work.
Speaker 4: I was like, I don't know about this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right.
Speaker 2: Episode four is titled the Neighbors Neighborhood Facebook grows into a war zone.
Speaker 1: What what you think about that?
Speaker 3: But this was trash to you talking about like the little friends that were just like.
Speaker 1: That one woman, the dark haired woman, like bro, the teacher, No, she wanted what's your teacher? Maybe it was the.
Speaker 5: MESSI has neighbor that's always trying to get them to join something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hate it. It's terrible.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you can act. Well, I just hated her as a human.
Speaker 3: Yeah maybe, but I just thought she was a terrible act.
Speaker 4: She was always just like messy and gossipy and something.
Speaker 1: That she really came off a suburban white mom. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I can believe it from a good actor, like put Cameron Diaz in that role.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, but this woman, whoever, fuck she is? No she was bad.
Speaker 5: I think at this point, I meant I was probably numb to the act. Made peace with the actor. Yeah, yeah, it didn't because I think it's just like they're just rich, privileged white people. So I was just like, all right, but with her, and I can see somebody like I can I can see that person, that type of white woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like.
Speaker 4: Yes, like yeah, I could have swore like snitching on her husband.
Speaker 1: I just I know I saw him.
Speaker 4: I was like, what the ship?
Speaker 1: The fuck? Who asked you? Nobody? Like he sweating nobody?
Speaker 2: She was saying she's seen him and he at the Yeah.
Speaker 1: It just seems like y'all are off, stay up my business, Like who you talking to about? Get my foot off with your neck? About ship?
Speaker 7: She need the right one to say that ship too. She didn't say that to that thick white lady. And she said to cot fing little skinny as.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, because because because remember the uh what's Marissa? Yeah checked their ass in the beginning. Yeah, we're gonna have an eighties party. Is gonna be a throw basht like for who.
Speaker 1: Ship? Yeah, she didn't, she don't want none of that. She saw them.
Speaker 6: Thighs break your whole body up.
Speaker 1: She has been rolling around likenessa.
Speaker 2: So who are y'all suspecting at this point?
Speaker 3: I'm expecting. I'm suspecting everybody because this is stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just like, even maybe the mom having something to do with it.
Speaker 7: No, not no, because she was too overacting and the show was called all her fault, like he really just gonna give it up, but it was all her fault.
Speaker 1: Well, if her stupid ass check the fucking phone.
Speaker 7: Let me tell ya something, I don't even have kids, and and this ship, this premise made zero since a random number calls you and says, hey, this is Jenny's whatever the fuck babysitter? Can your kid come have a playdate? And you don't verify that.
Speaker 1: Know about this? No?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not like we trust nobody, you know, but in the context of the show and their status and how safe, like Rod said, no blinds on the windows, I could see them trusting everybody, I can't.
Speaker 1: Well, she said she got the background checks or whatever, right.
Speaker 7: But she never even verified that this person worked for her. That thought she did, because remember, the husband blamed her. He was like, why didn't you verify the number?
Speaker 5: Yeah, when they started walking through it. Everything that she did was stupid.
Speaker 7: I said that from the jump. I was like, wait a minute, you're just now calling Jenny. Why wouldn't you do that? Immediately you got a random phone number saying, hey, this is Jenny, can I take your kid home? And you're like, oh, absolutely, but you're a fucking dumbass. But you know, it's just got to call defects. Fuck that Trustworthy got money? You're not thinking that somebody's gonna take your kid. That's the they're not because if you have money, wouldn't you think that somebody's gonna try to take your kid for ransom?
Speaker 1: Did we pass the episode we had with Anya the.
Speaker 2: Nanny when they walked and lied and they took her to the Boston Chicago Marathon?
Speaker 1: Passed it already? We're right there at that right there what you have for No.
Speaker 6: I was just saying, yeah, that ship was the damn nanny, nanny lying about lying, leaving the kid with somebody like all that ship because she was really the one that that trusted Carrie, Yeah, like I thought she was the problem.
Speaker 1: I could agree with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Just oh because she already had a nanny facts It's just the.
Speaker 5: Thing about it is parents do stupid ship. It's actually when they feel safe and secure. They felt very safe, secure in this neighborhood with their money, even than Nanny to a certain degree, thought this ship can't happen to us.
Speaker 4: She felt very comfortable with Carrie.
Speaker 5: So it's just like, oh, just stay here, I'll watch him while I go get the phone. Now, I can't remember how long she's known Carrie.
Speaker 1: She just matter.
Speaker 4: But you know people again, I think people would be trustworthy like that.
Speaker 5: And Nanny sounded dumb, But no, Nanny is very dumb because there's because all she had to do rock.
Speaker 7: No sense how this woman learned how to be a fucking pit pocket, because that was insane.
Speaker 1: That was you reashed into her bag, took her phone out, and she didn't feel ship and.
Speaker 5: You put it up on the What it's not that difficult to just walk back to get your phone holding the kid's hands.
Speaker 4: And there was no reason either.
Speaker 2: She wasn't suspicious enough when she's seen her argue with that man either.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because that he never would have been ever. Yeah, hell, some random stranger.
Speaker 1: Exactly, this man.
Speaker 4: She should never get another job ever ever.
Speaker 6: But I don't know if y'all was finished with the nanny, but yeah, the nanny was like talking about like.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, yeah, they have a certain amount of money.
Speaker 4: And yeah, like you do.
Speaker 1: Why are you talking about my money with somebody? Oh yeah, of course they have an alarm? What are you doing? Fucking fired? You're fucking fired. I didn't want to get in trouble.
Speaker 4: Well, now you're in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 1: She was like, you called the police about it was funny. She was just like, oh, you better be glad to hear the fuck you up? All right? That that one I believe. Yeah, yeah, I don't know who.
Speaker 5: The Yeah, so I remember in this one, I think the husband is even more suspicious.
Speaker 4: And you saw you're starting to see the.
Speaker 5: Strained relationship with Peter because I remember at one point in time she asked him, she was like, what is what is the favorite thing about your child? And this bo had a nightmare? He said, I love when he has a nightmare.
Speaker 1: He needs me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he needs me, which you know earlier on in the show, the detective was basically connecting dots to how Peter loves taking care of people.
Speaker 4: You know, he's taking care of his brother. He's taking care of his sister.
Speaker 5: So he loves being, you know, having power, being in control, having people depend on him.
Speaker 4: Very similar situation to.
Speaker 5: His wife Marissa, because I don't know if they were cleaning the couches in this scene in this episode, it was the next episode.
Speaker 1: It was this episode because they were getting ready for the TV. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he helps her and she calls her friend over to help her clean it, and he basically made her get out.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, he was like, let me take care of my wife.
Speaker 5: He was like I want to and he kept saying that overall, I want to take care of you and let me take care of you and uh yeah. So yeah, because the Dakota Fanning came over there, Jenny came over there, and this one, so it's it's almost like a you know, I don't want to say a bit of her philer game.
Speaker 1: But it was philer.
Speaker 2: I feel like, when did y'all think about the conversation that was had And I think it was five or six when it's revealed that the brother is actually the reason for everything because the Big five, Yeah, they got into that big argument at the house and he was like, I tripped you and I've been letting her carry away for this long.
Speaker 5: This was wait a minute, hold on. So this was one of my favorite episodes. This is when the brother got drown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was my favorite episode. Man, this was a mess. This was all white mess. Yeah.
Speaker 5: This is where I was like, Okay, now now we're talking the first four episode. It's it's basically a who who don did whatever. It's just like a bunch of it could have been wrapped up in one or two. Yeah, you're trying to throw us off here and there. But this ship right here, bro, this was like felt like something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the first time it felt like five five when it first when it started to actually feel like something like, oh ship, this motherfucker actually was the one that made this nigga handicap or not handy caap, I'm sorry, disabled or whatever.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and.
Speaker 4: It was it that happened.
Speaker 5: Happened six five man, seven was how everything was down at eight was them closing it out.
Speaker 1: Six ward was five can hold on, we're talking about the fight.
Speaker 2: It was family when he told he finally admitted that he denied his brother.
Speaker 1: The surgery won. Yes, when they was to recover from the fallout.
Speaker 4: Happened Yeah, yeah, last ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah long y Yeah, to tell that urban's apart. Yeah, that was fine.
Speaker 6: I remember, man, this, like I said, this is when it got kind of interesting. I'm like, okay, this motherfucker did this ship and then yeah.
Speaker 2: So much was unveiled, like even him calling the sister like a jerkie.
Speaker 4: He was a straight up this is.
Speaker 6: When we found out that Colin Lawrence or whatever it was dating the sister. You know what I'm saying, yep, yep, yeah, And I was like, why they trying to throw us off that scent?
Speaker 5: Like but but here's the thing though, he kind of told him himself earlier in the episode.
Speaker 4: He was like, why are you doing that? Why are you talking to her? Like that stopped?
Speaker 1: Like they made it.
Speaker 5: So obvious, they covered it up for what four episodes, and then in this episode they just basically and so by the time the reveal happened, it was like, Okay, that's why you were acting like that, because he was he wanted to fight Peter.
Speaker 4: I'm like broad yeah, I'm like, bro.
Speaker 5: Like, yep, you just did it again. You just did it again. Why are you doing that? I'm like, bruh. Lawrence was just but yeah, I told Mar earlier though.
Speaker 1: He did it. Yea, he told Mar earlier, and that's right, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying is like, when he told Mar by that time, you suspected it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's what I was saying. Did we suspect it by that time? I sure did?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because he was he he started acting weird before he came back to tell Mar.
Speaker 6: No, he made he made she made him confess like what he was doing with the money, and that happened here, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so I'm probably explaining it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I think but she he did explain to her first, yes, that they were dating.
Speaker 1: So I'm kind of with Ken.
Speaker 7: When he explained it, it was just like, okay, well that was kind of obvious.
Speaker 5: Because in the beginning of the episode when they were having a conversation, he was reacting very strongly.
Speaker 4: To how Peter was talking to his sister.
Speaker 1: See that that's what again. I think wires crossed that happened.
Speaker 7: Happened later, that happened, Yeah, yeah, Mar had already known, yes, And then when the sister was like, why are you saying all that?
Speaker 1: Does he know?
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying, right, yeah, because she had to tell him, right, because that would have told where he would that because they dropped dude off at the art gallery or oh, the facility to look because he wanted to move out by selling that.
Speaker 1: Why are you doing that? Yeah, it's not even that.
Speaker 2: They dropped him off at the facility because he was wanted to be on his own. And then they went and done their thing and she found out that they toured the facility but they weren't there, so he had to tell her that we dating.
Speaker 5: I could have swear there was another scene where he was he was tripping, but either way, it's not even that important.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so did you like that scene? You talked about the acting? Did you like when the whole reveals and stuff were coming out. I feel like that they did a great job.
Speaker 1: I was just like, this is too much mess for me.
Speaker 7: It's like all of this random ship is happening, and it also just so happens that You're kid was It's like, bro, what the fuck? And it was just like, look, this dude plays an asshole every time I've seen him, so I knew he did something fucked up when he was like, oh, yeah, you felt and that's my thing is he's.
Speaker 1: A bad liar. Yeah, when he was like, yeah.
Speaker 7: You know when you fell and you banged your your spine on the end of the coffee table, which was a pointless detail to give.
Speaker 1: And when the little dude was like, I never told you that I hit the coffee table, be like, Bro, yeah you did, Yeah you did.
Speaker 7: I don't remember saying that. Yeah you don't remember, but you did tell me that play the fucking role. You gave up too quick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And they had set that up when they were having a conversation because he had went over to his house to have drinks and they had a conversation about that, so they went into details of what happened.
Speaker 1: Do you remember what happened?
Speaker 4: And yeah, it was so scared and.
Speaker 1: Brouh he is Peter was.
Speaker 4: I love this shit though.
Speaker 1: Peter was a piece of shit. I'm sorry bro, the mess here, Bro was top tier. Peter was a piece of shite. And he gave no fuck. Bro.
Speaker 4: He was like, y'all need need me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you a drug addict and he just went off on everybody but man Mike. When that motherfucker got drunk when he found out about his brother denying the surgery, and he rolled in that house and when I tell you wheelchair, hey, we and that motherfucker turned all the way up.
Speaker 7: I didn't even know he was drunk at first, but when they kept hearing that that sound and they went over there, he was just rolling into the fucking window.
Speaker 1: I was done. I was like, this is fucked up. Why did you sign for this role?
Speaker 4: I said, I love about wheelchair.
Speaker 1: He was like, crutches hurt.
Speaker 4: It was now that was sad.
Speaker 1: It hurts me to walk. I love this chair.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. That was sad because showed that earlier.
Speaker 7: Remember when they were when he was walking with the sister and she was like, you can just go home and he's like, no, I want to help, and then she walked off and he kind of like passed up.
Speaker 1: Oh that was sad man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that ship was kicking he did, but he was like, yeah, that was that was my favorite scene.
Speaker 2: So in episode six they adjust to that big argument, and did you.
Speaker 6: Talk about when they actually got the kid back. That's like one of the main things.
Speaker 2: That's what I was forgetting too. That was for this episode six. It was beginning six.
Speaker 1: Remember having an.
Speaker 6: Argument, Remember the I'm thinking about another house, I' talking about the later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the television crew is gonna come in. All of them were arguing, yelling, and she knocked the cake off.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking about that was one of the worst acting performances I have ever seen on television when she knocked the cake down then went and just fell to the ground.
Speaker 1: Get your as he was too much, get up and leave. I agree with you guys on this one. This one was so much. It was this was this was this one was stuck out, It was a little extra. This is probably about this is the only.
Speaker 4: One I realized I'm on but I was like, yo, what the funk just happened? But she was trying to be quiet.
Speaker 1: She didn't do a good job. Shouldn't just can y'all stop? Please? Can y'all just stoop?
Speaker 4: I was like, let them go? But yeah, this this was he's my son.
Speaker 1: In the earlier episode.
Speaker 5: Oh when the when the reportersssed and she was walking out like he's my son.
Speaker 7: No, we're accusing you of doing some weird ship.
Speaker 1: Really your son?
Speaker 4: Well we learned yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, yo, yo, she was we start.
Speaker 2: We started getting it too, like the reason that she took mallow in this episode too. I know you should have returned, but we get born to the kidnapping. Did any of that work for you?
Speaker 5: First of all, let me tell you this, so episode sitters when the kid returned, right, and then episode seven we saw how everything went down, and uh, I thought the cop was good and.
Speaker 4: Trying to trick the kid into talking or whatever, play therapy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But when that motherfucker not that god damn serial and ship off that table, I said, you need to send that motherfucker back.
Speaker 1: I thought.
Speaker 3: I thought it was like, what do you call it or something?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 7: I thought he was like possessed. I was like, oh, is this where this is going? He's like a demon baby.
Speaker 5: I was like, or shave his head a little for real, for real, that is not your child, bro, Send.
Speaker 1: That motherfucker back. That's an alien ship. But he was they don't make me eat it if I don't want to or something. It don't matter. He wasn't doing this when he left, and now he's doing this when he got back. That ain't mine that long. Yeah he was.
Speaker 4: He was going for two weeks.
Speaker 1: That's too long enough. Was it two weeks?
Speaker 4: It was about a week a week to two weeks.
Speaker 1: I know that's a bit different, first of all, And that kid's not traumatized. He was happy. He was thrilled his cousin house for.
Speaker 4: Like a week, that's what it said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but then he beat that other kid play with the block.
Speaker 1: That was funny as hell.
Speaker 7: He can't running out, he said, my kidnapper loves him mone than me. You a little weird, old, you a little fucking weird.
Speaker 1: Oh you beat him for that. She's like, I don't think we're ready.
Speaker 4: You think, yeah, you're not.
Speaker 1: Fucked up.
Speaker 5: There's something wrong with that kid, So get him out of here. I'm returning him or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something.
Speaker 2: Did y'all ever sympathize with the kidnapper when you started to learn that she thought that was her son?
Speaker 4: No, that ship was stupid as fun all of okay.
Speaker 1: With the taste colors, I taste colors.
Speaker 7: Plenty of people, not plenty, but more people than just those two half centa stagia, Yeah, it's like you see, you see flavors, you taste colors, you hear like visuals, it's like, you know, uh uh, but it's a thing. So the fact that she's sitting here, she meets this kid and she's like, oh, this is my child?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: So Yeah, the last couple of levelises, I was kind of winking down here, like seven was cool. Eight was like all right, they're just trying to close it out.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, Mike.
Speaker 5: After it was over, I was thinking about it was like, that is you just happened to just running to this kid that just happened to be your child, and you just happen to recognize that. I thought, No, it's just this is the convenience part. That was just like yo, because that wasn't even why she went there.
Speaker 3: No, she went there with her father.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to do something completely different.
Speaker 7: Right, he wanted he needed to go get money from Lawrence and by himself big as wrench or whatever.
Speaker 4: They want, a wandering this neighborhood.
Speaker 2: But it was they was a waste. It wasn't in their neighborhood. They were awaye somewhere and then that doesn't make sense, and they were visiting somewhere as a family because Lawrence was there and they talked about that night. It was Easter weekend or something when they went on the trip, and that's when she ran into.
Speaker 3: Do super convenience Ridiculous.
Speaker 1: When you get to the tail end of it.
Speaker 2: It was just like, Okay, I want to know what the fuck happened and how and why. The story had pretty much telled off. I feel like by six.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you know, even even seeing like her going through her situation because she was she was in a fucked up situation with her mom and her dad or whatever, you know.
Speaker 4: But at that point it's just like because I was like the kid back already like.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 5: But I guess they wanted to tell the horrible story of what of why she was the way she was, because that was tragic. You know, you having this baby, your mom don't support you, you as a teenager, your husband goes or partner to go to jail because he's trying to sell drugs, you know, and now you're stuck. And the way they wrote it to make it seem like she lost the baby maybe not in an accident, yeah, but through some other means of just violence, just banging on the trailer.
Speaker 1: Wet's slip.
Speaker 2: So let's get into the accident before we wrap it up. Because that was the thing that most people were talking about, the twat the.
Speaker 1: Crazy plot. I was to say, the plot twist and.
Speaker 4: Jesus, so this was the thing that got people talking.
Speaker 2: This is what had everybody in the up world was telling everybody like, oh, you gotta watch it.
Speaker 1: You'll never believe what happens at the end and what he did.
Speaker 2: And they're talking about him getting in the accident and switching those babies.
Speaker 1: How unrealistic was this? Extremely?
Speaker 4: Yes, ext you.
Speaker 1: Said something about answering the phone.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about in this sense, because he had just they just left the hospital, right the phone in the phone ring.
Speaker 1: I don't know when you said the phone ring after they had the accident. The baby was crying. The baby was crying, that's what she said.
Speaker 4: She heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard him in the back. He's a lie. You you don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, you don't know your did?
Speaker 5: They all look that's much alike that early They can favor okay, because they're all just round, you know, especially white babies.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, herb looking babies like fucking clones.
Speaker 2: But how messed up you gotta be to even think that though, as Peter bro go grab this other.
Speaker 1: Kid, that's fucking crazy, that's super crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 7: But but for the guy that broke his fucking brothers back and lied about it and made his sister go on drugs, Like, yeah, you would do this.
Speaker 5: They did a good job of making it seem like he to do it. It's believable because everything for him is centered around him, like he wants people to depend on him and believe him. And maybe he did it, you know, to keep Marissa around or whatever whatever her names is.
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 5: But for him to do something like that, yeah, he probably looked down on her and ship like that, or he thought she was dead or whatever.
Speaker 1: I think he said that he thought she was dead. Yeah, but but you don't know.
Speaker 6: You don't know for sure you're exactly died.
Speaker 1: And that's not it's not your child, it is today.
Speaker 4: That's Mike.
Speaker 5: I can't think of a scenario where I will go take somebody else.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be so traumatized. I'm thinking that your child has just died. To think about, oh, I'm going to replace this little kid. That's that's crazy. Even like grabbing another dog or something.
Speaker 1: And then not only that, you put your dead child dog grabbing another dog.
Speaker 6: You don't want your kid to just grab another dog like crazy. That's a little bit more believable than this, Like because that seemed that happened in movies like you know, that's not my dog or whatever whatever, But to get your baby your dad to put it in her car seat, that's insane.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely insane.
Speaker 7: And they don't set up him being fucked up enough for me to believe that he did that and then lived with it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they tried to use the baby the back as a way to sell it, the way the brother the brother's back.
Speaker 1: Accident as a way to sell.
Speaker 6: That's what they tried to Yeah, enough, that's what they tried to do. That he's able to hold on to something fucked up for that long.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, fucking the baby out is crazy, it is And I can see how that can get social media and everybody in a row because they did a good job of not giving any clue. Yeah, so there's no way anybody could have guessed that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah I didn't guess that.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't see that ship coming at all.
Speaker 1: Well, I did think.
Speaker 6: An accident, like they were part of that accident because when I when I saw it was like, I bet that's I bet Marlowe's her baby.
Speaker 1: That I did I did? I guess I did guess that the kidnapple. You thought the kidnapple was I thought that her child.
Speaker 6: So when they did the backstory on her and she was in the hospital and all that stuff, I'm like, I think that's probably her baby.
Speaker 1: I think Marlow's her baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So do you think at the end that she is new name the main lady?
Speaker 2: She had to look at the end suspecting her husband because of the new information she had gotten.
Speaker 5: Oh, when the detective came to you think, what do you think that something she knew? Yeah, because he told on him.
Speaker 1: He did say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he basically told her he did tell her because she she put she put him in the court. Because this is when the uh, she came into the house and all that ship. She didn't know when she broke into the house to steal the kid back. She knew when the detective came and mentioned the synaesthesia.
Speaker 4: That was later what scene were talking about about.
Speaker 7: We're about the end of the show, because we didn't even talk about when Carrie, when the girl came back in the house and had the gun and try to shoot her up.
Speaker 1: That that's encompassing in this conversation. That's what I'm he lumping everything together the ending episode before though, Right.
Speaker 7: Go ahead, because there was two different There was two different breakdown argument. The second one is where she shows up with the gun. Yeah, and she's starting to shoot them, and then Lawrence, stupid fucking ass, tries to grab the gun and gets fucking shot in the stomach like.
Speaker 1: A bitch and died. Why did he react so late after he got shot? Yes, like bow, it was like the game of throne step when he did that. Then he sta queen, Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: He died though, dog, I know he died.
Speaker 1: That's so whack. It is so the only.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe that's why he acted like that. I'm not going to even give y'all my best word. I would never just just melded.
Speaker 1: He looked at the script.
Speaker 7: To be fair, we killed the girl's boyfriend before, and yeah got killed too, So you're not the first one or the only one that died.
Speaker 5: But he's likely right, he's the token, like with a gambling problem, even.
Speaker 7: The only black man the whole show that relapsed. Damn you, in the whole show, there was.
Speaker 1: No other black man. And he gets shot and dies at a white party.
Speaker 3: I was irony when she.
Speaker 7: Remember when she was like then the kids started crying upstairs. Remember that part and what she did.
Speaker 1: She told buddy to go, how you get upstairs? Uh got a lift? He got up there fast as fuck because she had the her talking about hurry.
Speaker 7: I was like, that's rude, that's rude. This car has one speed. But you know, I was just like, wait, you got up them stairs fast as fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah he did that. Baby did get quiet?
Speaker 4: Why she ain't gonna get a home?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 4: She was holding him by gunpoint.
Speaker 5: And then uh, Peter basically killing her, and and mar was right. She was like, yeah, you killed her. He was like no, I didn't know she was about to kill me. He was like, nah, I saw you killed her.
Speaker 1: Why we have a discussion. You just saw him shoot her. Why are you even challenging him right now? I saw you do it. I ain't mean to say that. I'm sorry, but she was to be quiet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but she went fucking with her husband because remember she said, the best thing, the best memory I have of him was when I tell you to leave a fun house. Bro that shi it was cold, when I tell you to fucking lead. I was like, ship, So yeah, but nah, I think at this point, I don't think she was thinking that. Yeah, she just thought she was going about to kick down my child again. My thing is And that's that's why they kind of held the shot on the alarm, because she just.
Speaker 4: Walked right fucking in on the alarm.
Speaker 3: What alarm?
Speaker 5: Remember he had in saw that security system and Lawrence and what no old girl showed up with Either way, somebody came to the house and he opened the alarm.
Speaker 4: He deactivated the alarm.
Speaker 7: The whole thing about her coming over was stupid, because she's like, I'm not coming here to take the kid again.
Speaker 1: I just want to tell you about what he did.
Speaker 7: It's digital. You could have fucking this could have been an email, bro. This entire discussion could have been a.
Speaker 1: Fucking and you need a show and you needed a gun to why you need a gun?
Speaker 7: Knock on the door? Hey, miss ma'am, your husband is not what you think. Here's this phone, go listen to it.
Speaker 1: See you later. Something stupid.
Speaker 5: Maybe she didn't have the phone anymore, don't she did have her number, her phone number, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Why didn't she come to the house and just give her the phone. Why are you busting up here with the gun holding everybody at gunpoint? And then you took to goddamn long to get to the point.
Speaker 6: At any point you could have gave her revealed this to this lady, right, You did not have to do it in this moment.
Speaker 1: This was stupid, dude. It was so stupid.
Speaker 7: And she's just chatting and chatting. How long does this take to say, hey, your husband took my kid. Your husband swapped out these kids and he admits it on here boom, that's it.
Speaker 1: It's just bad writing, man. It was Wait, how did the dad say? You figured it out? But dad? What's your dad?
Speaker 4: What carries dad?
Speaker 1: She told him, She told him.
Speaker 6: She's like, yeah, you know, because they did a fake reveal, like they did a fake reveal of her, of the baby not being hers, and then they circle back with another flashback of the baby being hers. And then now you start seeing like she told the boyfriend, she told y'all remember when.
Speaker 1: They did this. That was stupid too.
Speaker 6: So she told the dad, and so everybody knew. Everybody on her side knew her mission and why she was going after the baby.
Speaker 4: So instead of going to the police.
Speaker 5: And saying, here's what I think happened, let's do a DNA test, right, she decides to just steal the child.
Speaker 6: They decided, they decided to make an eight series show. Yep of nothingness.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm saying. They did a whole bunch of nothing get the point to get to the end of the of the show.
Speaker 5: Because in episode seven, again she was doing some low down ship with her husband and then she wanted to do something good.
Speaker 1: That was her whole thing.
Speaker 5: I want to do something good for a change, maybe we can help them, And then it turned into a kidnapping.
Speaker 1: Bro's ridiculous. This did not have to happen as well, it just didn't. It's so dumb.
Speaker 5: This is chat GPT written. You know, we tend to think about a little bit more critically, no can. I mean we know we are because everybody else is. We are the same way with Straw. Well with Straw, I'm like, why the fuck y'all head over heels for this movie. But but the same thing with the show.
Speaker 1: It's like, y'all, come on this this this could have been settled in three episodes.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just had to ask white mess and but you could have kept the whiteness and it still would have been three of us my mess same thing.
Speaker 6: Man, I really think this could have been done any more thoughts on this, No, because we didn't even discuss the fact that she killed him after this.
Speaker 1: Exactly the Peter funeral. This is this?
Speaker 4: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The writers went crazy. Yeah, it's like, all we're doing it all. That's why people were responding to it because all this crazy ship.
Speaker 6: But think about it, this is all happened at eight. You got seven other episodes before we even get to eight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, oh you did all of this and eight you left it all because because at that point it's a kidnapping, so people like, where is the child?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who did it?
Speaker 5: That's keeping people hooked because they're waiting for and then you lump in white loadus mess up.
Speaker 4: That's that's the cherry on top.
Speaker 7: At least white Loaders writes their mess out to where it's like, this is crazy, but I see it. This ship was just like, come on, bro, you win and ate some soy and kissed him for real man, and you did it at a funeral with a whole bunch of people around when you could have done it at home. This doesn't make any witnesses sad. Why does she need witnesses? He died from eating soul.
Speaker 4: I know, but nobody's at home to see it.
Speaker 1: But she didn't. Nobody who's going to be like, oh, you killed him? Yeah, Why would they say that there.
Speaker 5: Was no reason, No, no, he would have it still would have been for an allergies. But then there's you have epipans, so you have enough like things at home that could save his life. With this, you're bringing it even though you brought it. That spired one like yeah, yeah, on purpose. Then they if she went to trial, they could be like, how did you do that? You know, by accident and so you know, but I think that was just enough to make it seem more accidental because remember the cop was questioned like she didn't look at the food. She don't strike me as the type of person that don't check the food. You've been married to this guy for all these years. You that's a habit as a wife. You're gonna check the food. Maybe you were so caught up emotional blah blah blah blah whatever. So this gave her a little bit more cover than being at home with nobody around and you're preparing the food. Because remember, at home, she would be prepping the meals, making the meals, if you had an allergy, soy wouldn't even be in the house at all at a funeral with cater who knows nothing to make the food.
Speaker 4: So you know, sorry, I had to try to make some of the shoot of some bell to make some sense. But you know, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love mess Man, so when it got.
Speaker 1: The fire, mess yeah, it was definitely messed five was five of my highlight you know, no, no, I love that part. Then that was my favorite episode, the argument and revealed.
Speaker 3: But other than that, yeah, yeah, and you know, I just having a favorite episode is crazy.
Speaker 4: The last few minutes of it was was really good.
Speaker 1: It really was good.
Speaker 2: But you know, so those were our thoughts on It's all her fault Peacock series and we out Peace.
Speaker 1: Peace,