Speaker 1: Nothing says everything is going super well for the political left. Nothing says everything is going super well. That's not what I wanted. Nothing says, as things repeat themselves, everything is going super well for Tony Tony Katz today, guys a pleasure. Sorry about that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Nothing says everything is going super well for the political left. Like Joe Scarborough on MS NOW screaming at Democrats.
Speaker 3: But please, I don't need people telling me, oh, you have to just turn a blind eye to people saying that women getting rate on October seventh didn't matter in the grand scheme of things that no Americans aren't going to support that.
Speaker 1: This is not about me.
Speaker 3: This is about the Democrats once again fumbling.
Speaker 4: The football on the two yard line when they have a chance to make great gains but being so woke. I don't know if you want to call it woke one, woke two, or woke three, but being too woke to call out the obvious.
Speaker 3: I swear to God, it's really it's crazy. But we're even having this conversation.
Speaker 1: He's yelling, and I think he's yelling because he understands that the madness is coming from inside the house and it's going to cost them the midterms. Now I'm gonna dig into this in a little bit what the numbers say versus what the reality says. But what is he talking about? Woke one, woke two, woke three, So glad you woke? Asked? This was alexandri A Cassio Cortez. She was on with Jonathan Carl on ABC. And it should be understood that this is, I believe, the first time she has done a sit down TV interview, network interview. I think in two years, you understand that she sees herself and it can't have been two years, could have been two years. She sees herself as a presidential contender. There's a twenty twenty eight conversation about alexandri Acasio Cortez. There's a Senate a conversation. She could run against Chuck Schumer and send him packing. That much I believe could happen. I think the presidency thing is still kind of dreaming, which is to say, a dream for her, a nightmare for the rest of us. But she said this, She's talking to Jonathan Carl on ABC and she said this, by the.
Speaker 5: Way to quick definitional thing, What in your mind is the difference between socialism and communism.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wait, wait, wait wait, I'll get to this. I will get to this, but I need to get to where she's talking about woke one Did you or did you not hear about this where she's talking about woke one point? Oh, it's a true thing. Here here she is right here, and I we'll play it all. I'll get to it. I promise. Let's start where we start.
Speaker 5: So you have Wisconsin coming up next, Francesca Hong, who is the Democratic Socialist of America supporting candidate for governor. Are you you haven't endorsed her? Are you going to No, I.
Speaker 2: Haven't endorsed in that race.
Speaker 6: My focus has been in winning back to Congress, winning back the House, and positioning ourselves to have the best chance possible to win the Senate. So I've been focused on those legislative What.
Speaker 5: Do you make of those controversial statements.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you've seen.
Speaker 5: I mean, she's you know that, the Thanksgiving dust up, she says, she doesn't you know, still believe that, but you know the abolished prisons, abolished police, which is also positions that have been taken by a lot of the progressive candidates who have won. How do you get around that. Yeah, not positions that are supported by right.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think that a lot of these races, even right now, they'll have a tendency to be nationalized. But these races ultimately are local, and all politics are local. My understanding is that is that Francesca Hang has made clear her present stances.
Speaker 1: To her life.
Speaker 2: She's moved away from right, She's moved away from it.
Speaker 6: And I have a local city councilman that has this.
Speaker 2: Saying woke one was crazy? Oh my.
Speaker 1: One? What is woke one? And what the bloody hell is woke two? What are we on woke two? Are we on woke three? Or woke four? I can't keep up. First, all politics are local is a very true statement. Right. We don't question whether or not we agree with the statement all politics are local. Was that Tip O'Neil who first said that?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: Who where does the quote? I know where the quote come. I can picture it. But no one who's a member of the Democratic Socialist is dealing with any local anything. There are no local subjects, none whatsoever. Everything comes from on high, from a group of people who absolutely want to do away with the constitution, who wants to do away with prisons and when confronted, cannot answer a single question on their own. They can't. They don't have any capacity. If you speak to these people, you check out what they are really about. They cannot answer a question on their own, they don't have it. When confronted, they just fall apart. These socialists are amongst the most nutty and the most dangerous and the most ignorantly stupid group of people who ever existed. This is the co chair of the DSA in her own words.
Speaker 2: But we do believe in taxing the hell out of millionaires?
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, Well what is taxing the hell out of them? Mean? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know again, I don't have like a solid but I think.
Speaker 1: But shouldn't you I mean, if you're the co chair, if you're the co chair of the DSA, shouldn't you be more specific than just taxing the hell out of something? What exactly do you mean?
Speaker 6: So again, it's democracy, right, and we have to look at what we need to spend and what we need.
Speaker 1: We don't want to depend on the existence.
Speaker 2: Of millionaires because that means people are still getting exploited.
Speaker 1: So so yeah, we need to look at what we need to pay for in the interim what sort of tax base we need for that to happen. And she doesn't know what tax the hell out of the means, because she's not willing to say, we're going to put a gun to their head and we're going to take everything. The millionaire cannot exist, because she just said, if the millionaire exists, somebody is being exploited. So we have to get rid of all the millionaires. Therefore, we have to take what is theirs, including putting a gun to their head, which is why we run to run for office so we can have the guns. We run for office so we can have the guns to put it to their head, to be able to take their money because they don't deserve it. That's the point of the DSA. That's not all politics are local. That is their entire agenda. In a nutshell they don't know. They can argue they don't know what they mean by tax the hell out of them, but what they mean is take everything. And after they get the millionaires, they'll take down the seven hundred and fifty thousand airs, and then they'll take down the five hundred thousand airs, and then the fifty thousand airs. They will take all the money that's the goal. That's who they are. So is this now woke two point zero? And what in the world is she talking about with woke one point zh woke one point oh? Notice what she's trying to do in this conversation. Notice what she is trying to say in this conversation about woke. Let me play this for are you again for the people in the cheap seats in communist.
Speaker 6: I think to me the fundamental difference.
Speaker 1: She's saying that woke one point zero was yesterday, Now we're on to today. Why aren't you focused on today? That's the argument. Let's go back and listen to it one more time.
Speaker 6: Her present stances to her moved away from right.
Speaker 2: She's moved away from it.
Speaker 6: And I have a local city councilman that has this saying Woke one was crazy, And I think that what's important.
Speaker 1: Is and why is she smiling and laughing about it? She was part of it. What is with these radicalized communists and their constance smiling while they look aggressively to take your rights in life from you? These people are creepy as can be. Mom, Donnie's always smiling as he's talking about ending a Western civilization. Woke one. You see, so if you're still talking about those things, oh, you're living in the past. Why are you talking about what happened yesterday? We're on to today. Why are you living in the past. Why are you re litigating that?
Speaker 2: Move on?
Speaker 1: Tell them to move on from January sixth Our point is that we can't move on from Anthony Fauci. We just got the proof that he lied. You want me to move on. He's a liar and a fraud. Why isn't he in jail? He ruined lives? Move on from Woke one point zero. You mean during the George Floyd riots where you burned businesses to the ground, you destroyed lives, people got killed, and now we're supposed to be like, oh whatever, We're on to the new stuff. The new stuff. The old stuff was so damn murderous. What new stuff? These people? These people are horrifying in every way. You're not wrong, Woke one point zero. She's trying to do away with the past while positioning herself as a leader. The Democratic Socialists are enable or incapable of explaining their positions. I mean, this goes back to where we started. You try and get a cossio Cortes to explain the difference between a communists and a socialist.
Speaker 5: By the way, just a quick definitional thing. What in your mind is the difference between socialism and communism?
Speaker 6: I think, to me, the fundamental differences. I mean, there's there's many. One prevailing one is democracy. And I believe that democratic socialists are fundamentally pro democracy. And we believe in the ballot.
Speaker 1: Box fundamentally pro democracy. Let's take they are fundamentally pro democracy, so they say as opposed to the communist Can I ask if anybody believes that, if they were pro democracy, how come they're so supportive of working with the Islamists. Who doesn't believe in democracy at all? And never mind that all the socialism always leads to communism, which has nothing to do with democracy. What possibly is she discussing here? Who does this actually attract? Well, it attracts the people who already believe, certainly might attract the twenty year old this is what we're up against. But this is Wilson, what America is seeing, and they seem to be to the point that Joe Scarborough was making. Turning against this is some maddening talk. We're going to further break this down and explain exactly how rough it's going to be for them in the midterm going down this road that's coming up. Keep it here, guys. I'm Tony Katz, and this is Tony Katz today