Speaker 1: Jesus print all right, teld us about that time from fixing Jesus and Jesus can't fix it the game he fixed. Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you the Emmy on one winning member of Delpha Sigma Theaters, already incorporated, graduate of Jackson State University's owned. It wasn't only ready to britt you'll.
Speaker 2: Read what so regard.
Speaker 1: I'm still on the high.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The Brad Judy came through and just told told Mississippi died.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, man, thank you for having us.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: We had such an amazing time. I mean the southern hospitality. It started off then when we got off the plane, we had somebody, a real sweet lady greet us from the plane.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: We we stayed in a beautiful Airbnb house we got it was laid out, the chef had it laid out. I'm telling you, everything was so amazing. Your mom came by then, did I make up?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 4: Everything felt so like at home and loving. Thank you so much. The show was off the chain. We had so much fun. It's an amazing show. We are so proud of you, Rita.
Speaker 1: It was so thank you so much, Thank you Ricky Ricky.
Speaker 3: We had that live band, Brad Starr rapping, she got the fitness spirit.
Speaker 1: Oh, raping some more.
Speaker 2: You wasn't able to shut me up?
Speaker 1: How could everybody all watch that video?
Speaker 3: So I would post some clips on YouTube, but the actual show airs in the fall on Fox forty in Mississippi.
Speaker 1: But I got it. I got to just go ahead.
Speaker 3: And post the clips, man, because people got to see how it went down.
Speaker 1: It was absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you, yes.
Speaker 1: Now you know Brad.
Speaker 3: Now, we didn't do the national anthem at my show, and I've been I've been watching the national anthem just being butchered all over the world. Y'all touched on this last week. Mss Martha Reeve's very sweet lady, a legend.
Speaker 1: She did the national anthem.
Speaker 3: But it didn't turn out so right for your For those of y'all didn't hear, here's a little clip, just a little clip, right, sweet, so good?
Speaker 2: Mean, oh same squire rehearsal. Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 3: She's a legend in her own right. And here's what I think, y'all. Since we can't agree on how the national anthem should be sung, I think we gotta switch it up altogether. Let's bring in the goat. Y'all know who the goat is. It don't matter what genre he's seen. He mixes R and B and gospel and funk. I propose that we just let Kirk Franklin in the family take over the national anthem. Okay, all right, yeah.
Speaker 1: America, I need you to put your hands in there. Right, that's my proposed y'all. I'm gonna get the curtain. Really, that's the best start smaking about I ever had almost got the Holy Ghost. I know, I know, we gotta give it the Kirk Man. I'm tired of it being butchered. Yes, yeah, we gonna let everybody know how they can find this song and follow you on social media.
Speaker 3: All right, y'all can find this foolish is on all social media at riader bread dot com. No, that's my website. R I T A B R E n T Comedy Reader Brient Comedy.
Speaker 1: That's my social media. Oh, Ricky.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm gonna be at Zainey's August twentieth in the lab. They got me in the small part because I don't sell a lot of tickets, so they got me in the lab at Zainey's August twenty. Y'all pull up on your girl. That's a Thursday, Nashville.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nashville, y'all make sure y'all go support my girl. Hell, if you take starts to sell like here, they'll move you to the big room. We're gonna make it work, though, We're gonna make it work.
Speaker 3: Y y'all.
Speaker 1: Enter on the freaking Smiling Morning Show.
Speaker 7: It's Wednesday, August fifth. Here is what's going on in the news. Note the nath year of this story, y'all. Florida pastor trusted to preach from the pulpit and comfort dying families is now accused of grooming and sexually abusing a fourteen year old boy. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd calls forty two year old Timothy cheney Field a dope smoking pedophile.
Speaker 3: Preacher.
Speaker 7: Chenefil was arrested thanks to a social media cyber tip. Police alleged that he was HIV positive, did not disclose that before having unprotected sex, and may have exposed other people. He reportedly served at Saint James United American Free Will Baptist Church, worked as a hospice chaplain, and had previously worked for Polk County Public Schools investigate are now searching for possible additional victims. In other news, there's another twist in the controversy surrounding Ohio Congressman Max Miller. The House Ethics Committee has opened an investigation into him following domestic abuse allegations made by.
Speaker 1: His ex wife, Emily Moreno.
Speaker 7: She is the daughter of Senator Bernie Moreno. Now, Miller denies the allegations and requests of the ethics investigation himself, saying he wants to clear his name. The controversy grew after Miller's attorney accidentally included an unredacted private image of the couple's two year old daughter in a public release of court documents. Now the attorney has apologized and taking responsibility for the mistake. Miller's seeking reelection in November, as the ethics investigation moves forward elsewhere, for Texas, professors are suing Texas A and M system over new classroom rules on race, gender, and sexuality. They say the policy censors what can be taught, pointing to the removal of works like Oscar winning film Moonlight and Plato's Symposium from some courses. Texas A and M says the rules to ensure accountability and proper use of taxpayer dollars. Lawsuit could have decided how much control of public universities have over what professors teach and where academic freedom ends. And see oversight begins. Revon on these stories and more, goa Rickez Moiley Money Show dot com. Now here's a look at sports.
Speaker 1: Rock t The sports Genius is in the building.
Speaker 5: Show Wamn, ladies and gentlemen. All right, the WNBA is on the way to the land. Oh, I'm excited about this man. Cleveland will be getting the WNBA sixteenth franchise and their name will be the Cleveland Sirens. Yes, indeed, they're gonna tip off in the year twenty twenty eight. So the WNBA continues to expand, and it is a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: Man, speaking of the WNBA.
Speaker 1: Who is Julie Titart.
Speaker 5: She's a transgender basketball player from France. Born a man, now identifies as a woman. She plays in a women's league pro league in France, leading scorer in the league, leading rebounding the league. Out there killing them, man, she bagging them down in the paint. And look she said, she's all in the locker room, taking a.
Speaker 1: Shout of helm, put me a wig on and go go go, probably letting them three go on them.
Speaker 5: So she said she would accept the invitation from the w n b A if she was able to receive one. What you think dog? If the w n b A gave her invitation to play what's your thoughts?
Speaker 1: Rick?
Speaker 5: Real quick?
Speaker 1: All not ship in the wn uh. The girls in the w n b A. They might they might kill her nothing, they might compete with him. Come on, how tall is she? She about six three six folk? Yeah? Yeah, they're they're there w n b A. She she propped it. She probably couldn't compete with them. She's probably not that good. But why don't you just gone go home and get her hair cut and try for the n b A.
Speaker 5: Right, like, come on with it? Like shot, you got some three that you can driven? You got some handle? Yeah, dog, we gonna see hot there and try on the Lakers.
Speaker 8: Hey, well she probably on the whatiga get on the radio, man propping.
Speaker 2: This athlete?
Speaker 5: Man represent one of our famous HBCUs man.
Speaker 1: I gotta spotlight it real quick.
Speaker 9: Tashina Alasse out of Southern University track star. She became the first Southern University women to qualify for both the n CUAA Indoor and outdoor Championships in the same season. She did this after missing the entire twenty twenty five season due to a car accident. She not only came back and posted the number two times in the world in the one hundred meter hurdles, she settled she's a setting the SWACK Championship record by one of the twelve point six four second.
Speaker 1: Hunting met a hurdles. So big up to.
Speaker 5: Tashina Alosse out of Southern Youth.
Speaker 9: Shout out to them jags out there. It's my quick sports to put right there.
Speaker 5: Brack got the hot spot, like that spot, Drop it like it, drop it like it's hard.
Speaker 2: Cast me at the hot spot.
Speaker 5: This is the all at.
Speaker 1: Carr by the time for the hot spot. What up, Brad?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 2: Rickag?
Speaker 4: Good morning everybody. I'm your girl, Brat Tat tatt and this is the hot spot.
Speaker 1: Where we bring you music, movies and more.
Speaker 4: So let's get on off into it, well, y'all. Beyonce dropped Morning Dew Don't last month, and just this morning she dropped the remix feature in jay z Man. This remix marks one of jay Z's first guest appearances is versus in several years and he go like, hig, you.
Speaker 6: Know what that night this, let's see what that morning do top for the time, Sloppy is the morning to watch.
Speaker 1: I don't need nothing new coming through Smell of Fools, so I had you and my last come on. It can't go wrong with that, I brother, you.
Speaker 4: Can't go wrong with that, Isley Brothers. I used it in Funk Divide and Biggie used it as well. You cannot go wrong with that. And you got jay Z and Beyonce on that thing.
Speaker 1: Man, that thing is funky. What y'all think? I like it?
Speaker 10: I like keep my comment to myself.
Speaker 2: What your look? What are they saying?
Speaker 10: What are they saying?
Speaker 1: Listen the move do and I did this and Doug and.
Speaker 2: Get the last name go. You ain't saying nothing intelligent.
Speaker 1: You sound like you're eighty five.
Speaker 2: Geez's intelligent. It's a groove, it's a box. It feel good.
Speaker 1: It makes you swing to the left.
Speaker 2: I say, y'all just swinging.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I guess you wasn't listening. You don't tell me I wouldn't listen to them. I listen.
Speaker 5: I just didn't understand.
Speaker 1: It's just like this.
Speaker 6: Let's see what that morning do top for the top sloppy in the morning to watch you suspended.
Speaker 2: I don't need nothing.
Speaker 6: New coming through smelling pool.
Speaker 1: On, Hold on, hold on, stoping now you don't you don't understand what they're saying the top of the top. Nothing tell us what pattle Lea bell is saitting and Mama late Mama live. What did she say?
Speaker 10: She said, he met Mama love. What get you to get your God? God die die? Get you get your Yeah, y'all here, yeah, yeah, creole lady Mama Live.
Speaker 1: But you don't know that wrong. But you know that though I know that because it's intelligent. She's saying somehow we're not saying about.
Speaker 2: You're not even saying anyway.
Speaker 1: That's on your voice. Man, that's about to call your phone and say what girl.
Speaker 10: Get you get your got God die died? I mean you know that, break creold lady Mama Live. Let say out that. Let say you don't know, mamall, you don't want to.
Speaker 4: You know what if you missed any part of the show, y'all, Jesus makes you check it out in the rick he just killed my mood on The Rich Podcast.
Speaker 10: Ever you get what you don't know, Jersey, but Si what paddle belly?
Speaker 5: He may mama lie down in on Orleans running hust up on the street.
Speaker 1: She said, hello, Hey Joe, you want to give it a go?
Speaker 10: Gitchy kitchy ya, yadda ya