Speaker 1: Live from vall Hartbeiner and the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz today. So her name is Jessica, and she's just your friendly neighborhood. ISIS inspired terrorist? I mean, that's who she is. That's what happened. Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, Good to be here, Good to be with you. Her name is Jessica Bowie. She's thirty five years old, charged in a criminal complaint that was followed in the Northern District of New York for attempting to provide material support or resources to a designated foreign terrorist organization. Here's the story she plotted after repeatedly pledging allegiance to ISIS and started communicating with an FBI confidential source posing as an ISIS facilitator. Now, I want to make sure this connects to something we discussed yesterday with Noah Rothmann of National Review. The amount of things that are interdicted, plots damaged, that is trying to be done to the United States by the Iranians. That number is overwhelming. He is correct, and it was a solid point. Is a very very large number. Constantly, the Iranians are trying to do damage to us, So are others, and so are those who are aligned with the others because they've decided we're evil. This is not something new. It's that the ability to radicalize and doctor and pick your word has become so much easier, as you know, because of social media. It's so much easier to target people, isolate people, and make them come over to this evil and to this hatred. So here you have this woman who reached out, How can I do this? How can I do this? America is so terrible? So an FBI, I mean, this is what they do. We always talk about when they get it wrong. Sometimes they get it right, and they deserve our respect. Posing as the source, posing as an ISIS facilitator, does this FBI confidential source. So Bowie starts discussing attacking the capital in Albany and asked for assistance making explosives. Here's the quote. I would like to target the state capital and do something to benefit the UMAH and harm the enemies of God. Now you understand that Jessica Bowie, in my view of her, looking at her photo as a white woman who converted, she decided this is where the future is. How any woman could make this move to a conversion to Islam. It's something I cannot fathom nor understand. Now you can argue me it's none of my concern. I guess you could argue that radical Islam is my concern, considering it's a political system and it is not a religion, and it radicalizes people, and it believes it. Everybody in every part of society has to live under their rules. Yes, that part concerns me. Someone making a conversion, I can't say I can stop them. I can argue that I don't understand it. And I admit to you clearly without any reservation, that I women, especially in a society under a scheme that is absolutely oppressive of women. And no one can deny nor debate. You want to say the United States is appressive of pressive of women, stop that the United States is not oppressive of women in the slightest cannot say the same thing about Islam. It is oppressive of women, and women voluntarily going that way. There's a whole there's an issue there, which is to say, what actually drives someone to that? Is it the idea of why does anybody join the gang to begin with? It's a concept of purpose, it's a concept of loneliness. And in this case, I won't be a I mean sure, I'll have to do this, that and that. I'll lose this, this and this, and I won't have this freedom, I won't have this life, but I won't be alone anymore. Let us not pretend that the mind is an easy thing to understand. We are people who support freedom, and we are people who support concepts of liberty. Right, which is the idea of certain basic guardrails. Because the freedom society in Toto, that becomes pretty rough. Having rules of the road that everybody understands. Right, here's the world in which we live. These are the guidelines of this rule that allows everybody to operate freely. But it still has a set of rules. If we were to have total freedom, you wouldn't have the set of rules. Then there are sets of rules that are oppressive. Some people, I guess like more oppression than others. So she wants to target the state capital. Her plan was to go after state senators in New York and then try and catch carry out future attack against the White House and Times Square. During an August fifth meeting with FBI sources she believed were connected to ISIS, she said the most important part was ensuring that the senators were killed. Then talked about going after the president, saying it could be pursued in the future. Not only did she convert to Islam, she worked to promote Islam on social media. And then the investigators say she bought the material she believed would be used for an explosive device, and then wanted to buy a concealed handgun so she could shoot back if police approached during the operation. For the record, this is a very heavy set woman with what I would assume are zero physical capabilities whatsoever. I think if she tried to reach for the gun, she would fall down and not be able to get up. On August nineteenth, she paid one hundred and fifty dollars for an inert firearm, magazine and ammunition and was shown an inert explosive device. Right they fed all this to her. Now, one could argue, so did they set her up? No, that does not seem to be the case whatsoever. She was an isis devote because she is lost and she reached out. And who was there for the reaching out? These informants, these sources. It part of it does play I guess a little bit sick like, my gosh, you gotta play along with these people, and then you gotta gotta bring them in. They're already started in this direction. Hey, how do I kill state senators in New York? Was the question this woman was asking. That's clearly where she wanted to go. Those are the conversations she had. Now, if you argue that there are people within a law enforcement who are engaged in trying to rope people in, well we've heard those stories before, and I would favor going after those people in trapping people. That's something that we deal with. This is not that this is exactly what we know to be. This is a group of people. It's certainly always liberal white women. Don't get me wrong. Liberal white women are a problem. But unhappy people, dangerously sad people, people who are easily manipulated, people who believe that somehow things could be better if they just murder all of these people. And this is where the Islamist lives and breathes. Because the Islamist believes this. Do we need to look any further than what we see out of the Iranian regime? The answer is no, not in the slightest. We don't need to look any further than this. We simply have to say to ourselves that we are amongst dangerous people, people who can be indoctrinated, people who can be swayed, people who can be mentally what's the word manipulated, destroyed, ripped, apart used, however you want to describe it. We have that all over and this isn't going to end quickly. It's not going to end overnight. One of the things that this shows us is that the only way ounce is through. We have said this before on many different occasions. This doesn't end with a snap of the fingers. Hey, everybody, stop being a moron. Isis is evil. It doesn't stop with that. This only stops over time if we make it stop, if we are clear in our assessments of who is in the wrong, and Islamist are always in the wrong because what they desire is wrong for Western civilis. They want us destroyed. How many more ways do you have to see it? We have to fight them with everything in us, where they are, wherever they are, and we have to win. When we talk about where you send your kids to school, when we talk about indoctrination stuff and culture stuff, this is what we're talking about. This is what we have to combat. This is what we have to fight, and it's going to mean a little bit of fighting ourselves, but that's what it's going to take. It's the only way out. The only way out is through. Keep it here. This is Tony Kats today, Freedom two fifty. Because the celebration of America is not over. I don't know how this happened. It's like everybody's got to Independence Day and said, okay, the celebration of two hundred and fifty years of America is over. No no, no, no, no no. The signing of the declaration was only part of it. It's all the work we did afterwards deserving a celebration as well. And this is still the celebration year. Tony Kats. Tony Kats today. Great to be with you. And one of the cool things going on is Freedom two fifty the Grand Prix in the streets of DC. This is an IndyCar race. And if you've never seen an IndyCar race, all right, I'm biased because not only am I in Indianapolis, the home of the Indianapolis five hundred. For the last ten years I've been the I've been able to do the pre race coverage I do five hours of pre race coverage here. It is one of the coolest things I get to do. You do it from the track, And one of the great things I get to do is you know things are getting set up and you're there early. Because this is a broadcast. It starts at five or six am, depending on the year, and so I'm there at like like three thirty in the morning and everything's just starting to get set up and I get to have a cigar right next to the track. Every year, Oh I get I won't even tell you the places I get to have a cigar from. It is so cool. And then like a few hours later, it's got three hundred plus thousand people in it. It's a small city, it's it's a large city. It's incredible how cool it is. An Indy Car is very cool. And this year, because well, Trump and Roger Penske, who owns the series, very very close. Penske also owns the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, which is a site to behold, and they decided to do an IndyCar race in DC and they are doing this with a Freedom two fifty. They're calling it the Grand Prix. Incredible. Doug Bowls. I spoke with him earlier. He's the president of not only the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, which is an incredible task in and of itself, he's the president of IndyCar, great and illustrious history in IndyCar, all sorts of ways. He's a great mind, and so I caught him as they're gearing up for things. He was there with the President and the first Lady just yesterday, and he called me today and he's standing there right there in turn one of this road course.
Speaker 2: Standing at turn one on the racetrack, looking at our nation's capital and then down the long front straight away. It's just going to be an amazing event to see the twenty five IndyCars out here running for two hundred and fifty miles to celebrate our two hundred and fifty anniversary country.
Speaker 1: I ever done anything like this before.
Speaker 2: Obviously we've done street.
Speaker 1: Races, but this one has been a bit of a.
Speaker 2: Challenge, just trying to put everything together, so many agencies to work with. But I think people will love the imagery. I think the racing is going to be fantastic, and I know all.
Speaker 1: Of our drivers can't wait.
Speaker 2: We've got a beautiful seventy five pound trophy that's outstanding that somebody, somebody is going to come it almost like a Border Warner.
Speaker 1: Trophy at some level. Yeah, we're going to say almost We're going to keep that at it Almost there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, that's why. That's why I put almost there.
Speaker 1: You had an Indie car on the metro system, it was put on a train, it was driving through and you had posted about it. Like, if you had told me, as a kid, I would see this moment, I wouldn't have believed you. This is a surreal kind of thing that's taking place. It's really surreal.
Speaker 2: You know, all of the when we made the announcement and we kind of talked about it and had some images of what it might look like, and even seeing the track being built over the last few weeks until I got here and you walk around. It really is a surreal moment to think that we've got a racetrack just in the shadow of the Capitol and the Washington Monument on the other side. It's Yeah, as a kid who's grown up loving in our history of our country and all of those pieces and actually working a part time out here at some point in my career, Yeah, there's no way I would have ever believed this was going to happen.
Speaker 1: Talking to Doug Bowles, the president of Indy Car, You've got the Freedom two fifty coming up in DC. Now, I love this course. There's seven turns. I think it's seven right, Yes, okay. It isn't the most intense road course that you've got out there, but how it travels, it doesn't seem like there's a bad seat in the house, and that's straightaway that heads down towards the Capitol. It's a remarkable, remarkable visual as a part of the race, right, as a part of the whole series. What is it that the drivers are saying about this course.
Speaker 2: I think really what they're saying about the course itself is just really the location. So it is a little bit unique in the sense that it's really a bunch of ninety degree corps with a little sweeper, like a little left right as you come out onto the short main straight away that we have here. So in terms of technically, it's not the most technical road course, but to fit something in Washington, DC, this is really the only way we had it. What the drivers are saying is it's going to be so quick one point seven mile circuits. It's going to be physically taxing.
Speaker 1: It's going to have a lot of high speeds.
Speaker 2: So I think they're excited about it and that they're all trying to figure out where it's going to be the best place of the past and are what's the strategy going to be for a long street race like this the longest street race in our history at two hundred and fifty miles.
Speaker 1: So and it does it does look like there's a real chance for speed. Some of these straightways are fantastic with turns, as you said, not too brutal. There also doesn't seem to be a bad seat in the house if you're coming to watch this race from wherever you are around the mall, you've got a vantage point for Indy Car and for introducing the sport maybe to people who aren't used to the sport, and certainly in DC they've never seen anything like this. What has that opportunity been Like, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The best part is just the opportunity for people to be here and be part of it. And because the racetrack goes around the National Mall, and you think about the trees in the mall where we were unable to put up.
Speaker 1: A lot of grand stands.
Speaker 2: You've got about six thousand grand stand seats, and then people are going to have to move around and be able.
Speaker 1: To see from different aspects.
Speaker 2: But we have a ton of massive video boards throughout the facility, so as people are here, they can also keep up with the race through the video boards that are going on. I think it's just going to be one of those when you see those images of events on the National Mall with people just crammed together, just enjoying whatever it is that's going on. I think that's the feeling that people are going to get and just really looking forward to, looking forward to celebrating with all the people that are here.
Speaker 1: Talking to Doug Bowles, the president of IndyCar and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and of course you were there yesterday the First Lady, Malania Trump announcing two million dollars for her Foster Youth program from Fox from IndyCar. Are you and Purdue getting those dollars? Walk me through that project?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a really cool project. Fostering the Future is a program that the First Lady is really involved with that really helps foster care kids through their whole journey, but mostly focuses on when kids age out, when they get emancipated at eighteen. And so for those kids, roughly twenty thousand of them a year who don't who aren't adopted right and then they just they time out of the system and then there's nobody really there to help them, so, especially education wise, and so one of the things that Fostering the Future does is help transition to education. So IndyCar and Fox we gave two million dollars to Fostering the Future. Those scholarships will be used those two million dollars at Indiana University in Purdue University to help foster kids. So we announced that yesterday in the Rose Garden, which was pretty cool. I had an opportunity to speak there in the Rose garden. Kind of it's a little intimidating when you're standing at the podium and the rose garden and then the front row looking and staring at you as the President of the United States from the First Lady and Roger Pinsk. But it was a pretty cool moment. Certainly a cool project for.
Speaker 1: Us to be involved in.
Speaker 2: It is one of the things we love to do in IndyCars is continue to give back and invest in our youth.
Speaker 1: Doug Bowles is his name, President of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, a president of IndyCar. The race is Sunday. What time does this thing start?
Speaker 2: You know, we will pre race on Fox will be early. I think we started like ten o'clock. Is almost treating it like an Indy five hundred pre race. And the green flag will be shortly shortly right around twelve thirty.
Speaker 1: And is there a possibility this race comes back to DC? Is this something we can see more often?
Speaker 2: What I love about this race is is as much as people want to talk about this as President Trump's event, and it really is, he allowed us to get this done. But the Democrat mayor of DC loves us and she'd love to come back. We'll just see how this thing goes. It's a pretty expensive proposition. It's a five on one C three charity we set up, so.
Speaker 1: We're not making money on it.
Speaker 2: In fact, we're investing dozens of millions dollars to make this happen to celebrate our country's birthday. So we just need to look at it afterwards to make a decision.
Speaker 1: The mayor of d C, Muriel Bowser, and on this she's been proactive. It's been kind of interesting to watch. This is good for any city. Doug Bowles, president of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and of Indy CAR. I appreciate you taking the time to be with us. This is good for DC. And yeah, I think there's an excitement that's it's not getting super reported on. I think there's an excitement that's absolutely growing here in a big way, that this is a cool event. It's gonna be a lot of fun. I didn't know that about the grand stands though. I thought, you know, I was looking at the track and looking at the map, like there's a lot of cool places to see this race from only six thousand in grand stands. It's gonna be mostly down the straight away. The straightaway is awesome because, as I understand it, the straightaway heads them down Pennsylvania. It's directly towards the Capitol. That's the site in front of them, and that's super groovy. Oh and I'm sure that none of these drivers ever thought they'd get a chance to row. Of course DC. I think it's going to be something that appears on the schedule. It could be a time to time one right, They're gonna have to work out, as he's talking about the economics with DC to make this happen. DC should want to make this happen. And this shouldn't be political. We have a Democrat as president. They should also want to see this happen. One thousand percent. This is a lot of fun looking forward to the race on Sunday. Check it out before yourself. Much more to get to on Tony Katz and this is Tony Katz Today. Find everything at Tony kats dot com. It is pretty exceptional when they prove your point, isn't it Like you're saying something about the people you disagree with politically or culturally, or some thought that you have, and then someone comes from out of nowhere and improves your point and you're like, ha ah, that's the best. That is the best. When all the planets are aligned and everything's with you. Well, this is the case with the communists in a progressive and a democratic party. Everything is aligned that what they are has nothing to do with what they say they are. Tony Katz, Tony Katz Today an absolute pleasure. We're the party of working people. We're the ones who really care. It's those evil Republicans who are trying to destroy democracy. They embrace communists, but we're the ones who want to destroy the constitution. We want to destroy democracy. They have embraced a group of people, these communists, known as the DSA Democratic Socialists of America, which is of course a lie. It's just a name they call themselves. It forces you to call them socialists as if there's a difference, and there's not. There's not. It's just a question of how far down the road you've gone. Whether you're at the first mile or you're at the twentieth mile, you're still on the road. You're still a communist. That's the end goal. That's where the socialist goes. Always, always, always, always, always, Now, if you want to argue with the Europeans, Sis and the Europeans that none of these people are Europeans, boo boo, they want Castro, they don't want Macron. Come on, let's at least approach the subject with honesty and clarity. They are big tent on the communists, and we have said so, we have discussed this clearly, and every time you turn around they prove it to you. Maybe it is the actual communist. Angie Nixon who's won the Democratic nomination for Senate in Florida. Maybe it's her talking about prisons, and also.
Speaker 3: Like that, like's not radical, it's not extreme to want to make sure that we in for profit prisons. What's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: Because all they want is cheap labor or free labor.
Speaker 3: Modern day slavery, right, Like, there's nothing wrong with wanting to end those There is no wrong with wanting to make sure that people have the things that they need to live a decent, high quality life.
Speaker 1: To go from for profit prisons to free healthcare, free this, free that, free the other. See how they connect these things. These things are very different things. One could argue about whether or not we should have for profit prisons while still recognizing the importance of needing prisons because there are people who have broken the law, but they can't say that because they don't believe in breaking the law. They are the ones who want to defund the police, and the big ten Democrats say, come on in, So every conversation they have about prisons is actually part of a larger conversation, and every conversation they have leads to a conversation about why somebody else should give to you somebody else has to care for you, somebody else has to provide for you. This is who they are. This is exactly the conversation that takes place from Ed Markey, who is the Democrat senator from Massachusetts. He's running in the primary against Democrat Congressman Seth Moulton, also a wild leftist, a wild wild leftist, and Ed Markey, who is the guy who brought you the Green New Deal. His argument is, we're not going left enough. We have to be more progressive.
Speaker 4: Senator Marky, it is clear the Democratic Party is at an inflection point right now. What's one way your party needs to course correct in the next Congress.
Speaker 5: Our party has to become more progressive. We have to stand up for what the people are talking about. Pat the grassroots, especially young people, they support Medicare for all. They know the healthcare system in our country is a sick care system.
Speaker 1: They want to fix up. They want a Green New Deal. They want to take but I've.
Speaker 6: Already let on and they want to build it even bigger because they know we can reduce greenhouse gases, lower prices, and employee union workers. All at the same time they want their free transit.
Speaker 1: So now we need free buses as well. You need universal health care, which means you lose all control over your medical future. Doctors become slaves. It's exactly what it means. And also free buses. Catch what he did, just like you heard the communist Angie Nixon discussing that the candidate from Florida, she started with for profit prisons. It ends with everybody deserves free stuff. He starts with green new deal, does the Senator, and he ends with free buses. It's never about the subject, it's about all of it. The objective is you pay for them. You don't control you. They control you. It's not because I say so, it's because they say so, and they've said it twice. And what do I say about it? You gotta love it when that happens. I mean, you don't love them. They're all just backcraft crazy. But how easy it is to take a look at what they're saying, listen to what they're saying, and then share it with friends and say, good lord, look how easy that is. Look what they're about. And while that's happening. Chuck Schumer, the leader of the Senate Democrats, he's all sorts of welcoming. I wonder if you know what your take is. You know, you have a.
Speaker 7: Sort of surprising offset in Florida right with the candidate who certainly more to the left of you know, the pundit it back by you know, folks like you, What do you make of this rise in DSA and with then what that can mean for.
Speaker 8: This Well, we're a big ten party and you know, not everyone has the same exact view on every single issue. But if you look at the overall issues, the costs that people pay, the chaos in the Trump administration, you see it daily.
Speaker 1: This is not the story. This is what he wants to be the story. The story is here is the leader of the Democrats saying, we embrace this communism, we embrace this radicalness. It's not that they want to do away with for profit prisons. Is that they want to do away with prisons and cops. It's not that they want a green new deal. It's that they want total control over your life, including your air conditioning, how much you drive. And also that's why you get the free bus, free buses, you don't have to drive. Every time you see a conversation about road diets and they're taking away lanes. We need more bike lanes, We need more of this. This is about trying to get less cars on the road every single time. That's the way it works. In their world. They have more control and you have less choices. Every single time. The answer is why aren't you doing more for them as opposed to them doing more for themselves. Thereto who was describing this, oh, I forget her name. She was talking about locus of control. Have you ever heard the expression before? Locus of control? So, locus of control is the idea of whether or not you think you have control over your own life. Right, So it goes back to the fifties, right, locus your place. It comes out of the Latin. Do you believe that you have an internal capability to control your life or do you believe that it is external forces that control your life. It's a good question. And actually this this is a it could be seen and I've been it's it's been well over a year now. I have been stuck in a struggle about nature versus nurture. And you say to me, Tony, you're weird. I admittedly true, right, fact, if you've met me, I am I'm I'm not a bro and I have a hard time browing out. The other last weekend I actually spent I like UFC. My kids crazy about UFC, so I definitely watch UFC. And I did you know or in the early days, and I do now. But I'm not somebody who hangs out with a group of guys and does this. And I've tried this a couple of times. It's not. I am hard in that way, Like I don't. I have a hard time just relaxing out and growing out. I did it this past weekend. I was very impressed. I was very impressed on this album. Like I can brow out. I was still wearing a button down shirt, but I can brow out. Dang it. I this nature versus nurture thing I get. Maybe not everybody thinks about this stuff. I do get that, but I think I think maybe secretly more people do than they realize. When I look at my own kids, when I look at myself, am I a product of the nurturing I got? Or am I born in this way? How do these things move? And a lot of this has come from my kids, and you know, my kids are pretty solid, well adjusted kids. I'm very thankful. I'm fortunate in that way and very often when you discuss things they're doing and what's going on, people will say, what, it's because you raised them?
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't take that like it just it doesn't hit me right because to take that, I mean they mean it as a confid It's a kind thing to say. I get it, but I can't tell you it was me, And I can't even tell you it was my wife, although she's pretty fantastic. Don't I give the credit to them? And am? I am? I really focused on giving the credit to them because I didn't necessari come from a place where the credit was given to me. They there was a desire to sometimes take credit for things. So I've heard other people say, well, that's the way we raised them, and that's what about them. I automatically gravitate to that. But I am curious, is it nature? Is it nurture? What is the mix? This locus of controlled conversation is in that same mix, in that same vein what is happening in your life? Is that your responsibility? Or is that because of external forces? The conservative sees their locus of control internally and the liberal sees the locus of control externally. And there was an argument being made that when it comes to concepts of happiness, those with an internal locus of control, they are happier people. I believe that to be true. We have had this exact conversation when it comes to transgender madness. Well, you have to let them do this. You have to let them take drugs, you have to let them get chemically castrated, you have to let them have these these disgusting mutilation surgeries. And you have to buy into pronouns and do this, otherwise they're going to do self harm. All this will not bring them happiness. Happiness comes from within, not from without. I have said that on the show a million times, being a guy who has battled depression and was suicidal for swassa of my twenties. It comes from within. One thousands percent resolve these things, being resilient, being able to persevere. These are good things, right. This is a bit of stoicism for sure, but that's where it comes from. By the way, nine eight eight, that's the suicide hotline now, nine eight eight. I never had to call. I never did call, and maybe I should have at the time. But if you need to call, do that. You're absolutely worth it. You are you are in control of your life and you can control it. Go do that. Eight is the number. Happiness comes from within. We've discussed this a million times. That isn't the way the left works. Their entire philosophy is that it must come from others, it must be provided to you. Therefore you are dependent. Now, the thing about dependence. Oh and I've got more proof of the madness of the party because the thing that kicked me off was Rokana. But I'll get to that another time. The thing about dependence is that once you put yourself as dependent, you no longer have the ability to change what it is you are dependent on. It can change, you cannot change it. You would have to break away, and that's outrageously difficult. That's the horror show of dependency. If you are dependent on government for food, right, free this and free that, and then the ration become smaller and smaller. What are you supposed to do if you complain, Well, you're the problem that everybody is. This is what everybody gets. Why do you think you're special? Oh, you want to go out and create and do that on the backs of other people and exploit them. What kind of person are you? That's what happens. They don't create a world where things grow. They create a world where things shrink. They create a less then, and the most, the thing that most is created less than is the most the shrinks is your own soul, your own capability, your own capacity, your own desires, your own wants, your own inner strength gets reduced to nothingness. And now you're totally dependent, and now you can't think. And that's when you realize that Atlas Shrug is a very good book. This is where they're going. This is who they are. I shouldn't say this is where they're going, This is where they want us to go. This is who they are. They admit it, they're clear about it. Their own words show it. This is what the communism is. Do you want to be dependent on others or do you want to depend on yourself? Faith in others is one thing? Dependent on yourself is everything? You are the capable one. That's the message. It's a better message for young people, it's a better message for old people. It's a better message for America. You are capable, and these communists don't think you are. Don't give them any power. Whatever you do. This is Tony Kats today. Find everything I do over at Tonykats dot com. So the Iranian president, that's Pozzeshkian. I haven't heard his name in a while. He wants an end to the war, coming out and saying so. It was a speech in front of the General Assembly of the Islamic Association of the Medical Society of Iran. Wow, that's a that's a mouthful, Tony Kats. Tony Kats today, good to be with you. Quote, it is better to end the war today when we are in power and dignity in the whole world, acknowledges our victory and emphasizes that America, contrary to all regulations, attacked our schools, hospitals and infrastructure and is hated in the world. That's a translation of the text. And he took a look at hardliners and criticized people quote sitting outside the circle because they do not know the state of the government, the state of the parliament, and the state of the commanders. They make commitments and analysis even though they have not experienced an He's suffering our hardship and then they talk about the cost. Translation, this is a crack. Everything they say about the US, who cares? This is a crack. A very interesting one. We'll see what it is. The weekend brings. Find everything I do at tonycats dot com. Be sure to subscribe over at YouTube tonycats Today and Instagram Tony Katz. I'll catch you guys. I'm Monday. Everyone. Take care, Si