Speaker 1: Live from val hartbind and the Crossroads of America. Joe Today, It's Tony Katz Today, It's nuts some Tony Katz. Let the radio show begin. Let's go to work. So what we have here is the story of he said, he said, and he said he said? Is Donald Trump and JD. Vance? Now nothing about to engage in is going to surprise you at all. We are talking about two men with two very different views of what the job is. What are we talking about. We're talking about Iran and in the job. It's a conversation, maybe to a larger extent, of how they view America and America's role in the world and their job regarding America. I would say that if you were to ask both of them, pull both them, the President and the Vice president of the United States, they would say that American safety and security is job number one. President Trump understands that sometimes American safety and security means handling it where it is. JD. Vance believes that American safety and security comes from only thinking about America and not paying attention to the rest. We don't have to get involved. Tony Katz, Tony Kats today, good to be here, Good to be with you. Find everything I do over at tonycats dot Com, live streaming YouTube and rumble tony Kats. You have Twitter which is known as x tony Kats and Facebook, Tony CAATs Radio. This was the story over there at ABC News. Trump contradicts Vance says nukes, not oil prices number one priority in Iran. Now, for those of us who have been paying attention, man, you could have called that one one hundred billion miles away. There is a difference between these two men. There is a difference in philosophy. And I'll start where I start, which is I don't think jd Vance is a dumb guy, not at all. Jd Vance approved that he was a capable guy in terms of when he broke through. And he said to Martha Raddits, do you hear yourself? It was during the it was during the run up, and he was still the candidate. He is a senator from Ohio. And Martha Raddits of ABC News is talking about trend de Aragua gang members who had taken over apartment complexes in Colorado, and she said it's only a handful of apartment complexes and jd Vance said, only a handful. Do you hear yourself, Martha, and his voice kind of cracked a little bit because it was the incredulousness. It was, okay, all right, he's he's got this, he's he's handling this. There's no problem. And then we went to the Oval Office and Ukraine and Vladimir Zelenski. You see, everybody else wants to remember it for the dust up, remember it for Trump putting Zelenski in his place. Well, Trump was right, I say that now just like I said it then. But everyone forgets how it happened. How it happened is that jd Vance got way over his skis, and when the talking was done, jd Vance, sitting on the side couch, decided to jump in because he was going to talk about how great the president is doing and say that they were finally going to use diplomacy. Use diplomacy for what? For thwarting Russian aggression? Is that right, you're gonna use diplomacy. This was a fantasy of jd Vans of the vice president, a fantasy. And Vladimir Zelenski, I don't necessarily think it was a great guy. I mean, he could have run away when Ukraine was attacked and he didn't. There's got to be some level of respect for that. He did a poor job of asking for help. He just assumed it would all come so quickly, and he acted impestuous, and he acted spoiled, and I deserve this. That's not the way the world works. It's not the way anything works. That's leftism, horsecrap, and nobody wanted to be around it or be a part of it. Even Joe Biden had to say to him sometimes, would you please be easier to deal with I'm giving you billions of dollars and all this weaponry. Could you be a little nice? And now that part was always legit, and that's what jade Vans tried to pivot to when it was already too late, because jd Vance said we're going to use diplomacy, and there's Vladimir's Lenski saying, oh, blah blah. We signed this with Russia. They didn't listen to it. We signed that with Russia, they didn't listen to it. We agreed to this with Russia, they didn't listen to it. We'd wanted to do that with Russia. They didn't listen to it. What diplomacy are you talking about. We've tried all the diplomacy under the sun. What diplomacy are you getting at? And that's when JD. Vance, the Vice President, said, I don't appreciate you coming to the Oval Office and arguing with us. Have you at least said thank you? And that's when Vladimir's Lensky, not perfect with the English, started talking about your problem is you don't have a Russia to deal with. You've got a nice, big ocean. But soon you will see. And that's when President Trump stepped and said, don't tell us, we'll see. Don't tell we have the cards. We have all the cards, the beautiful cards, they playing cards, my faces and all the cards. I'm the king and the Queen of the jack Oh. I really have a terrible impression of Trump. It's so bad because it's not gritty enough. It's not gritty. I think Shayon gillis changed the idea of what a Trump impression is. It's a little higher. But it's not that I gotta I'll work on it. I swear I will. Trump was right. Vance is the guy who stepped in it. And that's when you first learned that JD. Vance is a very different view of American policy. When JD. Vance started talking about the idea that America is not the idea, America is the soil, because his great grandparents were buried in Appalachia. I never took that one well. Never once did I take that one well. I never took well that we had a Department of Homeland Security. Are we people who think of homeland, land of the free, home of the brave number one? Since I put it together as homeland, Okay, home on I don't know. We're the land and we're not the idea. We have land that we should protect, but we are an idea. The idea is what's powerful. The idea is what lights the world. The idea matters. I said, Okay, that is not where I'm at. And then we have heard him when discussing Iran and discussing this alleged deal the MoU He said it to Megan Kelly, said it to others with this, it allows us to get out of there, as if taking out the Iranian terrorist threat is somehow not worthy and not worth our time, not our problem a lah Tucker Carlson and all the rest of that crowd. That is clearly, in my view wrong. I don't argue that we should be fighting every war. I don't argue that we should be writing every check. It's a terrorist organization that is doing us harm the end, what are we waiting for? You want to bide into the idea that this is Israel's bidding. It's pathetic and it's sad. It's weak, and it's nonsense. None of what the Iranian regime wants to do has anything to do with Israel. It has to do with their wants. And if you think Iran is not a threat to America, it's like you've never read a book. You don't understand their goals, their desires. It's weak, it is pathetically ignorant, and we should say shame on those people. If you don't think Trump has gone about the war properly, we'll see that would be different. That would be different, right, Because that's a policy conversation. I'm cool with that, kitten. That's a worthy discussion. If you want to argue that we should not have gone into i Ran, that could also be a policy decision. If you want to argue Iran is not a threat to the United States, that's laughable, ignorance, bull crap. There's the difference. I can handle all the other stuff. But that first that the idea never a threat to us. It's just it's pathetic. It is pathetic. I say so anywhere at any time. Now we hear that about JD. Vans. Let's just get out of there. It's like, okay. Different. Now, this the President coming out on a social media post saying that the number one goal is and always will be Iran not having a nuclear weapon. But it was last week where JD. Vans said that the goal number one for the administration amid the war was to quote keep oil and gas cheap for Americans all over the country. And then obviously goal number two is ensure that Iran never gets a nuclear weapon. I feel confident we're accomplishing both of those goals. Now, one could argue that a it's a little it was a little bump, it's a little thing. It's just the way he said. He said the first one, first, he said this one. This, it's all the same. I don't believe it is all the same. And we should be clear that there is a divide here. This is not new, This is not new. But I think this divide is where the divide of the country is going to come, not left, right, right, right. I said last week that you know we're in We're in midterm season. Everybody knows this. Midterm elections have begun. Everything is is focused on this. This is what the next two months are thousand percent, this is what the next two months are all about. Every focus is there, and certainly you'd rather have lower oil prices to make it easier on your cant Can I also put something else out into the ether? The post Trump America has begun. Trump fans may not want to hear it. You may not want to hear it wherever you are on the spectrum, but it's here. The post Trump America has begun. Vance very clearly, very obviously, is trying to figure out his next moves as he runs for president of the United States. That is obvious. New York Post reporting that Rubio's outperforming Vance in a twenty twenty eight matchup hypothetical. Vance, however, had a fundraiser with Donald Trump Junior and some people who were the original funders of what was It? Tucker. They started on the left. They may still be on the left for all I know. One hundred thousand dollars a plate unless you wanted the special meet and greet it was two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a plate. He's raising money and he has got Donald Trump Junior on his side. Hard Donald Trump Junior has lied, not lied. I'm sorry, don't read other things, Tony while you're doing the show. That's Foolhardy. Donald Trump Junior worked aggressively to get jd Vance to be the vice president. He has talked about this, bragged about this, bragg about moving President Trump into picking JD Vance. I say, as clear as day, jd Vance was never my guy. He was not the guy I would have selected for vice president. The guy I would have selected for vice president Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I would have picked the governor of Arkansas ten thousand. If you want to talk about somebody who got through the first term smelling like a rose, turned herself into a player and has capacity, Sarah Huckemy Sanders. What have we not? The should we discuss this? Now we are in it and in the post Trump world. The right versus right argument isn't actually about Israel, and isn't even a specific conversation regarding foreign policy. It is the idea of is America a leader or is America America better leaving alone isolationist America versus Allied America. Now I say Allied America. I do not say entangled America because I think that there are a lot of places where a bunch of us we have crossover, don't. I have no issue with taking on the Iranian regime. I do have issue with the idea of nation building. You know how much nation building I want to do in the Gaza strip zero less than zero. Do I want to help thwart the Chinese presence in African nations? Yes?
Speaker 2: Do.
Speaker 1: I absolutely want to eliminate it in South America and Central America. You bet, you bet I do. What's the take from jd Vance on that jd Vance a Monroe doctrine, Guy Monroe doctrine. President Monroe was about limiting European influence in the Western hemisphere. Now we have to discuss it as a limiting of Chinese influence in the Western hemisphere. And Dad, we now engaged the idea that we keep this hemisphere and they have that hemisphere. We move the USS, George Washington out of theater. It's now in the Middle East. We're leaving the USS. Abraham Lincoln. We supposedly are going to be replacing that carrier group in the Pacific. When will be a question is it already there steaming its way? Will it's good question. Maybe we are already into these things, and maybe this will appease the Vance types. But this divide between Trump and Vance, I don't think it is just a little bit of a little hiccup thing. I think it is a real fundamental difference about not caring whether or not Iran as a nuclear weapon. The people who say Iran was never getting a nuclear weapon, It's just it's so so laughable. Just deal with the reality of who they are, what they want, what they're doing. Dear Lord, they could be enriching uranium right now. I don't know what's going on in Pickaxe Mountain, and neither do you. I'm assuming America as a whole, our apparatus has an idea what's going on. But Trump Advance are talking about actual different visions for America, and Rubio and Vance definitely are, and you and I might be. And this is where we're at. This is where the right is. It starts now, it starts now. What's the vision for America going forward? What's our vision of the world going forward. Yeah, got a lot more than midterms to contend with. Keep it here. This is Tony Kats today. President Trump out with a statement, No, I'm not you tell me. I mean you're buying ground beef too. Today I concluded a deal to substantially lower the price of ground beef for working American families. Tony Katz. That's me, by the way, Tony Katz today, good to be with you. As everyone knows, under President Biden, beef price is swored at their fastest rate, and the American beef herd fell to its smallest size in modern history. As we work to rebuild this herd and help our ranchers. For the next ninety days, the United States will allow up to three hundred thousand metric tons of product for ground beef to be imported with no out of quota tariff. We have a commitment that this beef will be sold at twenty five percent below current market prices. This will this deal will reduce prices for Americans while giving space for our great American beef herd to grow again. Thank you for your attention to this matter. President Donald J. Trump. We can talk about the herd and if there are farmers out there who want to address this. I'm all ears, I'm all ears. Email me Tony at tonycats dot com. So we're gonna bring in foreign beef and we're gonna bring it in at a reduced price, and that's good. Ho I honestly, I I my my off the cup. Well that's not good. That is that is pretty far from good. No, not not good at all. I could be seeing it wrong. People are gonna be thrilled to have cheaper beef. It's cheaper beef compared to American beef. That's that's not something that I'm thrilled by. Maybe maybe people will just say, hey, we could afford ground beef this week. Fantastic, Everyone gets a burger if you tell me this actually will put less pressure on cattle ranchers and therefore the herds can grow. And this is a short term thing for a long term benefit. Maybe maybe that's what he's getting at here. I need to talk to some farmers off the rip. It sounds like we're bringing in beef and screwing American cattle ranchers. That's what it sounds like. This is Tony Kats today. The story came out of Westfield Indiana, which is not too far from where I'm at right now. If I if I threw a rock and then picked it up and threw it again a few more times, I would hit Westfield, Indiana. The arm is not what it used to be. Oh ever, since tearing the bicep tender na no, no, no, no, no, not not at all, Tony Kats, Tony Kats today, good to be with you. Westfield is really a lovely place, growing place, massive in its growth. It has one of these. It has this area in it called Grands Park, where they decided as a city, you know what, we're gonna build baseball fields, Well, how many as many as we can fit. Why because people they play organized baseball and they bring their kids and it'll be a good spot for them to play. You're just gonna build baseball diamonds. People are gonna show up. Yeah, and quite literally, it was build it and they will come. It's madness, the millions of people who come through for all of these tournaments and everything else. Westfield Live Golf. This is the second year in a row they brought one of the tournaments. They're closing out their season and possibly closing out the entire league. In Westfield, Indiana. It's a nice spot. And in Westfield, Indiana, the high school, they have a Turning Point USA chapter. And at this Turning Point USA chapter their president. Her name is Sophie Hunt hun T. She was at a school event. Now I didn't know about school event, not having any kids that go to Westfield High School, but something happened that got publicized by libs of TikTok and it has made this girl and what happened quite famous. Let me tell you in her own words.
Speaker 3: Sophia Hunt and I'm Turning Point USA's Club America chapter president at Westfield High School in Westfield, Indiana. At our local Brock the Block.
Speaker 1: Event last week.
Speaker 3: It's a back to school event. I was working with my Turning Point chapter, my secretary and treasure and we were talking to families about what Turning Point was, what it does and within our school and what we stand for and handing out the cutest redway and blue bracelets. A little boy came up to our booth and he tried to grab a bracelet and I saw a mom come and drag him away. I then looked at her and I said, hey, are you okay? She then immediately responded, why the f are you asking me if I'm okay? I was flabbergasted. I then said, your son wanted a bracelet, here's a bracelet, and she slapped it out of my hand and started cursing at us, screaming at us and calling people we support racist, homophobic, and disgusting, saying, quote unquote, you guys are supporting a piece of and I said, I hope you have a better day. She then stormed off and was still yelling at us in front of parents and children, probably between the ages of six and ten. And the crazy part is that she admits it in her own video that she flipped out and that she was seeing red.
Speaker 1: Now I had to edit her video. We'll get to that in a second. The setup from uh, Sophia Hunt is clear school event. It's the school chapter. They're handing out bracelets. A kid wants a bracelet, as a kid would want anything somebody's handing out of it's got some pretty colors in it, and the mom says, you can't take that and decides to yell at her. Now, I would state for the record that anybody who thinks Charlie Kirk was a bigot is a fool. They know nothing and they don't care about knowing anything. They hear Charlie Kirk, they go to this Pavlovian response, they don't care about the truth. We cannot convince them otherwise, that will take time. They cannot even begin to respect the idea that they can disagree with a politics, or disagree with a policy, or disagree with an idea, but it doesn't make the person who has the idea you disagree with a racist or a bigot, or this, that or the other. They can't start themselves now. You know, before I even had to say anything that the woman who yelled at Sophia Hunt was one of these liberal white women. Liberal white women are a problem. I've said it before, I'll say it again. I'll say it to the liberal white women. I will apologize for nothing. This is the group. Dad Sad refers to this as suicidal empathy. This is the group that is quite literally the most susceptible group to all levels of guilt and radicalness you have ever seen. They are the ones most susceptible. When you see people out there engaged in protests, it's the women. Not only because they are susceptible to it and We can go through this on a philosophical basis, we can go through this on emotional basis, We can go through this on a structure basis. But also we can discuss when we can discuss this in a multiplicity of ways. These are also people who believe that they can do the most because they have the social contract on their side. The social contract says, what, you hit a woman, there's no reason to hit a woman. You don't hit a woman. You don't hit women. Yeah, you don't hit women. You shouldn't be hitting anybody. You don't hit women. What women believe that means is they can do anything and a guy just has to take it. And what that has become since they've been able to mouth off here, there, and everywhere, and no one has ever said to them shut up. They've never had to worry about getting a backhand as a man would. They've lost sense of reality. Now that's a really tough thing to talk about. Is anybody questioning whether or not I'm right? Of course, you shouldn't hit anybody. Don't hit anybody? What's wrong with everybody? Don't hit anybody? Some of us learn the hard way. Some of people are smarter, don't hit people. Don't rip things out of their hand. You don't like what they have to say, don't go near them, you know, like what I have to say in radio, don't tune in? What do I have? I have people in the chat room threatening me. Not everybody. Most people are good people. But today's been an interesting day. Of course, this was a liberal white woman. What became interesting is that it was learned as people are posting and I'm not using her name, because this woman was actually on the cover of a local magazine like Westfield Living I think was the name of it. And then it was learned that she's listed in on some website as an influencer, an Indianapolis influencer. She also uses pronouns. It was like, okay, absolutely not she's listed as an Indianapolis influencer. Allow me to be clear, No, she's not. She is not an influencer of any kind in any way. No one had ever heard of her before. I am in my state, the biggest voice media voice in the state. I don't call myself an influencer. What alla is wrong with everybody? Also, who in the world we've seen what the influencers are like? No thanks, She clearly thinks of herself as somebody, this woman, and she's on the cover of this magazine with her kid. And one of the reasons I'm not using names is that the kid didn't do anything wrong, and I don't want the kid taking any heat or getting any smoke. There's a kid involved here and always kind of makes it a bit oogie for me. She however, this woman, she makes a video and the videos out there that's gonna get shown. Like, I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I forget what she said exactly because at that point I was seeing read and everything was helping at that point, and I turned around and I said, I don't like that you guys are supporting that piece of human talking about Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 3: And those were her words, not mine. And I can tell you this, I wasn't seeing read. I knew exactly what was happening, and when it was happening.
Speaker 1: This girl, Sophia Hunt, who is a child seventeen, very well composed, this liberal woman was seeing Read and was so angry and calling Charlie Kirk this and that. That's that's liberal white women. Their anger is everything because their emotions come first, because they have lived an entire life where they have been told their emotions matter, their emotions count. They're allowed to lead with their emotions, and no one is allowed to question their emotions, and no one can question my emotions. My emotions must be right. And since my emotions are right, your emotions are wrong. Therefore I can do what I will and you have to deal with the consequences. And I can say what I want about you because I'm right and you're wrong, and I'm virtuous and you're awful. That is a whole bunch of ego. Back to Sophia Hunt.
Speaker 3: Then she took it online. She started posting videos calling me racist, homophobic, transphobic, and all these other crazy names, and she hopes this follows me into college and my future employment. And attacked my parents and even said, yes, I am going to attack a child, and I am going after a child.
Speaker 2: Yes, I am going after a child who is the president of Turning Point and likes to post racist, homophobic, transphobic things on the internet.
Speaker 1: So we should be clear that this woman in Westfield, Indiana is a liar. I'm calling her a liar, point blank. I apologize for nothing. And as I told the Turning Point chapter there in Westfield, Indiana, my morning show. I hope everything goes well. If I can be of any service, let me know if I can help with the fundraiser too. I'm glad to speak and invite me. I'm showing up now. I did not see any of the posts this woman made about this girl. Lying about this girl. That should lead to a defamation suit, and I only hope her parents move down that road. I truly do liberal white women cannot control themselves. And this is not true of this one woman. This is true across the board of the vast majority. And if there's any group of people, any group of people that are working towards our downfall, to this group of people, what is it that you're actually supporting here. You don't support a seventeen year old girl having the right to voice herself. You don't support her doing what's best for her. You don't support the idea that she's learning and maybe a conversation would be better than screaming, yelling, cursing, grabbing things out of her hand, and then defaming her. If you lead your whole life with emotions, you can't be leading a good life. You are broken, and this woman is broken. This isn't an isolated incident. This is what liberal white women are. I'm sure you can find someone who's an exception to the rule, but we have seen enough. There is a rule. Liberal white women are broken, and it is indeed up to us to stand up to them. This nonsense has to stop. I don't know who this woman is in Westfield. You're allowed to not like Charlie Kirk, rest his soul. You're allowed to not like Turning Point USA. You're not allowed to lie about them. You have to disagree with policy. You can't just go on some vicious attack without knowing the policy. And you can't defeme people. You don't get to curse out seventeen year olds. Don't be surprised when someone gets in your face. Tony, You're a man. You can't do that. I will say anything I choose based on the data. I won't even bring up her name because I don't want her kid to have any problem. I'm the one engaging in a level of protection of a woman who doesn't have any interest in protecting young women at all. Sure to me, but liberal white women, we've had enough of your crap. We're all exhausted by you. You're a danger to America. Now, you're a danger to the kids, and if it's you or the kids, we're gonna protect the kids. So why don't you stop thinking you're so damn special, control your emotions and stop it with the acting out crap. Work on your marriages. Start there. I'm Tony Katz. This is Tony Katz today. Okay, I found something we can all agree with. Regardless of our politics, our taste in music, our sexual orientation, our religion, we can all agree that some people are really dumb. Tony Kats. Tony Kats today an absolute pleasure. This is Yellowstone, No, not the show, the National park. And these are people who park their car next to a bison to take pictures. They are five feet from the bison. Now, I don't consider myself an expert in bisonology, and also I don't think it's called bisonology, but I'm pretty sure that a bison if decided to come at you, hold on, let me do the math carry the two. Yes, it would definitely be able to kill you. They're five feet away from the bison. Now, when the bison hits them, doesn't kill them, just shatters their leg all the way through the hip, and am I supposed to feel bad for them? Am I supposed to say poor baby? Or am I supposed to say gosh? I really hope they didn't waste anastiesia on you. I mean, you were five feet away from the bison. There were There was only one way this was gonna go here. Here's here's a here's a shot of whiskey in another strap. Bite down. Now, this is gonna hurt putting it all back together. Gotta call you a humpty dumpty. And you didn't even sit on a wall. Some people are just dumb guys. See, we may disagree about things, we can agree about other things, but what we can all agree on is we're not them, and that's got to make us feel pretty good about us. This is Tony Katz today, Sie