Speaker 1: Why from the heart blind and the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz today. So it's l SA ed winning the Michigan primary. The news just coming across, and good on the Michigan Democrats.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: Why make it easier for yourself when you can make it more difficult for yourself? Why make it easy on yourself when you can expose that half the Democratic Party isn't interested in this communist Islamist nonsense. But hey, too late now, fourteen eighty eight votes, that's what he won by. It's a percentage point. That was the margin difference.
Speaker 2: In that race.
Speaker 3: Katz, Tony Katz today. Good to be here, Good to be with you. The numbers, man, it tells a story. All the numbers have changed, Nahn either. I think I've got it right. He's got forty eight point four eight percent of the vote. Does the Islamist versus Stevens forty seven point five? Now, I admit to you, I think it was gonna be kind of hard for Stevens to win when this is her.
Speaker 4: A little bit of enthusiasm, a little bit of energy, and a little bit of sicket to them, right.
Speaker 2: Right, I think it's gonna be so good.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be a little bit rough, and maybe I'm being rough and calling.
Speaker 2: Uh I do. I'll say it, uh An is lomist.
Speaker 3: I will say this when you say to me, hey, let's not bring up the death of the Iyatola because some of my voters will be sad. You have different priorities than I do. Also, don't tell me that you're a capitalist who opposes monopolies like Adam Smith, the Scottish economist, when you believe in Medicare for all, which is government monopoly of your health, which is of course about control and turning doctors and nurses and health officials into slaves. But let's put all that aside. You cannot unring the bell. A lot happened in.
Speaker 2: The primaries yesterday.
Speaker 3: Fascinating stuff from the primaries yesterday, Things that nobody is talking about. How about the fact that Corey Bush got schalacked, Corey Bush got wrecked. Connor McGregor's knee looks better than Corey Bush.
Speaker 2: That's not a bad it's not a bad reference. By the way. I'll take that.
Speaker 3: Corey Bush is the former congresswoman of Missouri first District, and she, of course is one of the more original.
Speaker 2: Kind of weirdos.
Speaker 3: I remember she made her career by doing hands up, don't shoot after the shooting death of Michael Brown Ferguson. That's how she made her bones. Lied about the whole thing. She lied about the entire thing is what she did, because there was no hands up, don't shoot. Michael Brown attacked a cop, broke his orbital socket, walked away, and then ran back after the cop, and that's when he got shot. According to the Arik Holder Justice Department, she's a fraud and everything about her was awoke. This and a critical race theory that and an intersectionality that and of course moving into the communism was super easy for her because she thought it would have meant victory. She got the crap kicked out of her by someone named by the name of Wesley Bell. Wesley Bell got fifty nine point two percent of the vote. She got thirty six point nine percent of the vote, twenty three points. Bravo, bravo. Now put your hands up, say I give and go. Sit down. Nobody wants to see you anymore. Great to see. Then there's some of the more crazy stuff to see. If you take a look by the way, all my results are from the New York Times.
Speaker 2: You're like Tony, you're using the New York Times.
Speaker 3: When it comes to their election coverage, like how they do the data, they're outstandingly good. The data part is spectacular, really and truly. Kansas put an amendment out. They had a couple of things put out. One of those things put out was whether or not they should require elections for Supreme State Supreme Court justices Kansas Supreme Court. Should they require elections to do it? And what did they determine? Nope, No, thanks don't need it. We don't need these elections. Sixty one point said, Nah, that's that's amazing. Why wouldn't you vote for Supreme Court justices? And you'll note where the vote totals come in is to peak in Wichita. So the more left cleaning areas believe that they're the population centers and they could just keep hand selecting their Supreme Court justices and therefore or never have any question regarding what the rest of the state may actually be interested in. They wanted by one hundred and fifty thousand votes. But this is the one that's the knockout. This is Missouri, and Missouri asked the question, do you want to eliminate the income tax? So individual income tax makes up more than sixty percent of the state's general revenue. The question is do you want to change that around and eliminate the income tax?
Speaker 2: And they voted no eighty three point three percent. You look at the whole map.
Speaker 3: If you take a look at it, the whole map Missouri, the no votes were.
Speaker 2: In an orange and the yes votes were in this like teal green. The whole thing is orange.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable, it's incredible.
Speaker 2: You look at it, you like, that's crazy town.
Speaker 3: Every single county was a Only one county was ah no, but close, Nope, all of them, all the rest solid, solid nose. I'm blown away by that one. So there was a lot that happened, and we should be clear that the socialists didn't win everywhere. They lost, as I said, in the Missouri first, they lost in the Virginia second.
Speaker 2: Now remember they lost to Democrats.
Speaker 3: We're still talking about people who you may not agree with politically, but they're not communists. And so one could argue that this is a pushback against what the DSSAY is doing. The problem with that argument is that one thinks that pushback means that the other side feels it or changes DSA isn't going to change anything.
Speaker 2: They're not going to change a thing.
Speaker 3: Even if they had lost to Haley Stevens in Michigan, they would not have changed the thing.
Speaker 2: But they didn't.
Speaker 3: They got their prize, and their prize was Abdullah El Sayed.
Speaker 2: Into this race.
Speaker 4: It is time for the group chat, and there is so much to talk about today. It seems we do have a winner in the Democratic Party's biggest and most expensive primary of this summer. We can now officially report that Abdul al Sayed has won the Democratic primary for the US Senate in Michigan. We just heard from El Sayed's campaign that Stevens called him to officially concede.
Speaker 3: Now she was down by a percent. She could have, I guess challenged it, but Selavi. Nothing changes. Where these communists are. Nothing's going to change their presentation, absolutely nothing. They believe that this is their moment and they are not going to not take their moment. If they should lose, they keep going. If they win, they keep going. And where do they keep going, Well, they keep moving further and further and further. Left to they get their goals. And when they get their goals, just like Alynsky taught, right, once you have a tactic that works and you get the thing you want, you actually have to go do the thing. Well, then they'll move further and further to the left. And since these are people who believe in the permanent revolution, there will be another group that says you're not left enough. That's how this goes. That's how this works. That's where they are at. So win or lose. They were not about to change a thing. They weren't going to change anything. They are not interested what happens in the election in Michigan. Worthy question. Let's start with the basics. What we know to be true.
Speaker 2: We know that the party is split.
Speaker 3: We know that when we take a look at the Michigan results, we see forty eight point four to eight percent for Elsa ed and forty seven point five to one percent for Stevens, a difference, as I said of oh, actually, actually I think it's thirteen thousand, nine hundred and eighty eight votes, not fourteen thousand.
Speaker 2: Let's called fourteen thousand votes.
Speaker 3: That means that the Democrat Party, the likely voter, is split. One could argue that that is not the totality of voters in a general election. General election will bring out more people. One could argue such a thing. But amongst the Democrats who are voting right now, they are split. Ask yourself about the Stephens voter for what reason did they vote for Stevens. Some of them voted for Haley Stevens because Haley Stephens is a woman. Of course, I don't think anybody questions this, would you what a foolhardy thing to question? Of course people vote that way. They voted for her.
Speaker 2: Because she's a woman.
Speaker 3: There are people who voted for her because they didn't like abdua Al say It's policies. Some of those people would be Jewish voters who didn't want a guy who was screaming and yelling about APAC like somehow it makes sense. The anti APAX stuff is amongst the stupidest stuff out there. It's just ridiculous. It is regurgitated Pavlovian nonsense. So everybody knows that they're all in the same group. Nobody wants to be seen not saying something bad about APAK. There are people who are like, no, this is just dumb and for religious reasons and other reasons. I'm not voting for Abdulsi ed right, not doing that. Some people didn't want to vote for a guy who's clearly uh An Islamist. They didn't want to be around that. By the way, quick thing back to APAK. I guess if lsied wins. APAC doesn't determine elections, right, They don't determine the outcome of elections. They already lost and Representative Ocossia Cortes caimana convection, bitch all she wants.
Speaker 2: They lost.
Speaker 3: They put the money into Haley Stevens and they lost. They don't control elections. You have improven or wrong? Please sit down, would you?
Speaker 2: Hey? At least that argument sit down? Could you do that? So there could be a serious number of reasons or multiplicity of reasons the people don't vote for el say it, that's in a primary.
Speaker 3: What happens in a general when you're going up against the Republican rogers?
Speaker 2: What happens in this moment? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do those people hold their nose and say, yeah, sure he's a communist, and yeah sure he has a thing for the Islamists, and yeah sure he's supported by the DSA, but Trump bad, so I have to vote for him.
Speaker 2: Do they say, I'm not gonna tell a soul what I'm doing. I'm gonna walk into the voting booth and I'm voting for that Republican and then I'm gonna take a shower with Brillow.
Speaker 3: But that's the way it happen to be because that guy can't be in office.
Speaker 2: Or do they say, you know what.
Speaker 3: Election Day, No, I'm not gonna have any part of this. I'm just gonna Netflix and Show. Now, I know what Netflix and Chill means, and maybe they'll do that, or maybe they're just gonna sit on the couch and watch Netflix.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You understand, Producer Landing, and Netflix and Show means more than Netflix and Show.
Speaker 2: Yes, correct, you understand that, right, Producer Landing? Yes, correct, Yeah, Okay, that's correct. That's accurate.
Speaker 3: When the kids say they're going to Netflix and Shill, they're not alone.
Speaker 2: I'm just you gotta know.
Speaker 3: They're just gonna sit there and they're gonna binge, watch the Bear for the seventh time, and forget that election day ever happens.
Speaker 2: They're gonna hold their nose.
Speaker 3: They're gonna secretly vote for the Republican or they're going to do nothing. Two out of the three of those responses are re bad for Abdul Sayet and the Democrats, really bad because there are also other elections going on in Michigan.
Speaker 2: You've got congressional stuff, You've got a governor's or, you have a governor's race going on. You've got other things.
Speaker 3: And now you've got a guy on the ticket that can depress Democrat turnout. Okay, now we got ourselves a story. Now we've got something to watch. I don't know about you. I got a lot of bourbon, I got I there's you want to go, I'll grab any bottle. We are gonna election day, We're gonna pour ourselves a drink, and we're gonna watch this. I could be wrong, absolutely, but if I'm looking at the data right now, which I am, two of the three possibilities are not only very bad for Abduel's very bad for Democrats in Michigan. And trust me when I say Republicans have all the power to screw this up in ways you cannot possibly comprehend. I'm Tony Katz, and this is Tony Katz.
Speaker 2: Today we've got an I ran update coming up. It's well, whatever it is you want it to be, I guess.
Speaker 3: But I have spoken a lot about USAID and I want to say it again. I'm glad the organization is gone. I want to continue with the DOGE cuts. I want to continue seeking out the fraudsters. I want these people to go to jail. I want them to suffer. Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, a pleasure to be with you guys. And yes, I will discuss the assassination attempt.
Speaker 2: Against President Trump and that whole story. There.
Speaker 3: There was a story in the Washington Times about USAID cuts, Ebola crisis in Africa, open door to Beijing's bid for influence in the Congo. Now never forget that foreign aid is also about soft power.
Speaker 2: And the idea that hey, we'll give you these.
Speaker 3: Dollars, you don't connect with them, and everything's cool. I don't know if the Tucker set agrees with this philosophy or not.
Speaker 2: It seems to me that they don't, and it seems to me.
Speaker 3: That that is a serious, serious issue. I do not believe that it is our job to give money everywhere, and I don't mind if people say let's end far an aid.
Speaker 2: Okay, end it, end toto, end it. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: I just want them to realize that others will try and fill the void. But when we got rid of USAID, people are like, we're gonna We're gonna get people killed.
Speaker 2: Keep our going to die because we're not giving them the money. Here's a great example.
Speaker 3: Here is the Democratic Republic of Congo dealing with an ebola outbreak, more than thirty four hundred cases over sixteen hundred deaths reported since May fifteenth. Should we or should we not be in the business of supporting them through this? I would argue that it's not a bad idea when dealing with certain issues, to be helpful, because you don't want that thing finding its way through through person and the weirdest game of telephone ever and ending up in your city, in your state, and your country.
Speaker 2: You don't want that disease around.
Speaker 3: Would we need to in this situation talking about this situation with Congo specifically, do you think it's necessary for us to give that money to be able to be helpful through USAID or is it possible we could do this through some other organization. And this is the point we can always be helpful when it is needed or when.
Speaker 2: We think there is a needed alignment. They could be two different things. They could be the same thing.
Speaker 3: You don't need this USAID organization to do it, you just go about doing it. Usaid was never necessary and not a life was lost because that organization got defunded, because we could, like.
Speaker 2: We did with AMPHAR, still be helpful in all sorts of ways.
Speaker 3: It was a slush fund to help like minded ideologues be able to get paid to move money, like minded ideologues to do us harm.
Speaker 2: It's better that it's gone. I'm Tony Kats.
Speaker 5: We're here to kick off what has at this point been an informal effort, which is working with Congress to help us combat frauds. So, as you know, when the President the United States started the Fraud Task Force and really set the federal government to taking a whole of government approach to the anti f fraud issue, that was mainly an administrative thing. That was something we were working with our colleagues at h ANDHS, at DOJ, at all of the various agencies in the federal government and trying to root out fraud. And I'd remind all of you and remind the American people and remind what these Congressmen and senators don't need reminding, which is that fraud is really a dual victim crime. The most obvious victim, of course, is the American taxpayer, who has their hard earned tax dollars stolen from them to enrich people who are violating our laws and take advantage of our country. But I think, more profoundly and more sadly, the second victim of fraud are the people who benefit from programs that the American people have set up in their generosity and in their kindness of spirit, and those programs don't function as well or don't even have their resources necessary to work because they've been stolen from by fraudsters.
Speaker 3: He is not wrong, is the Vice President Tony Katz. Tony Katz today an absolute pleasure to be with you live streaming on YouTube and rumble. Just look for Tony Katz on the Twitter, which is also known as ex Tony Katz, Facebook, Tony Kats or radio. It's the Vice President is there and Steven Miller is right next to him. And somewhere during that little opening, someone told Steven Miller to smile, and he did every time we're talking about the fraud, every time we're talking about finding the fraud, rooting out the fraud. Good, good, guys. I was just talking about Doge earlier. These are the good things. These are the right and smart things. We need to be staying on this and never stop and never quit.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 3: This is the thing that we want. And yes, this is what I voted for. I'm always voting for this. Find the fraudsters and put them in jail. But if I don't get jail, if I don't see these people behind bars, then.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna think, mister Feisce President.
Speaker 3: That you're full of crap, and you, Steven Miller and everybody else else. People have to go to jail. That's what has to happen. And if people don't go to jail. And I'm not just talking about the Somali national in Minneapolis, or the American in Los Angeles with the hospice fraud, or in this state or and that my beloved state of Indiana, all fifty states have this fraud. I'm talking about the elected officials. I'm talking about the unelected bureaucrats who all look the other way and allowed this to happen. Never question, never did their job well, never actually said, hey, wait a second, we have to be a safeguard of the people's dollars here these receipts. Doesn't make any sense. If some of them, I mean, I want all, but I know I'm not gonna get all.
Speaker 2: If some of them aren't going to.
Speaker 3: Jail, then I don't know what we're doing that simply will not do. If they're not going to go to jail, well, then there's no reason to vote for you, whatsoever is there, mister Vice President. I'm just telling you how this has to work. Now, this brings us to what's going on in Iran. From what I'm told, we are just moments away from.
Speaker 2: A deal that's going to make oil.
Speaker 3: Free for everybody. You get a barrel of oil, and you get a barrel of oil. Look under your seat. Everybody gets a barrel of oil and a lavender candle. I think I stole that line from Tina Fay, not the barrel of oil line.
Speaker 2: That was all me.
Speaker 3: US and regional partners see progress toward reopening the horror moves choke points interesting.
Speaker 2: Interesting, and literally the same day that headline.
Speaker 3: Came out, came out emerging horror moves accord could give a ran greater sway over Key Waterway. Huh okay, well this is going great. So what actually is happening? What is going on? What will we see out of Iran? Well, maybe the answer is in oil prices. Seventy five dollars and seventy one cents a barrel hasn't really moved since yesterday.
Speaker 2: It's lower than being in the nineties. That's a plus.
Speaker 3: Brent crude, which is coming out of the oceans the West Texas comes out of the ground. Brent crude had seventy nine dollars and eighty four cents a barrel, still both under eighty bucks a barrel. Gotta be making people happy. How possibly could there be any situation in which Iran has a sway? Well, this is reported by the New York Times, So you'll forgive me if I won't, just say, let's wait and find out. It's the New York Times world class maps showing where the votes are coming from in any given state or any different congressional district in primary or general elections. Incredible technology reporting will pass, I will pass. They're saying, the New York Times that Iranian US officials said Iran and Oman are moving toward an agreement that would allow commercial shipping to resume through the Strait, and Iranian officials said inbound vessels would use a shipping lane along Iran's coastline, while outbound traffic would move through a channel closer to Aman. It would not include formal tolls, but would impose a service fee.
Speaker 2: Feel the the air.
Speaker 3: Quotes a service fee to cover security, environmental protection, and staffing, with the revenues divided equally between Iran and Oman. Service fee. You guys may not know this about me, but in addition to the two radio shows, of course, I've got the third radio show or I've got the morning show in Indianapolis, I've got the syndicated show, I've got Eat, Drink Smoke of the nationally syndicated it s Garen Bourbon Show. When my father passed away, I took over his merchant services company. Small company. You never made it a big thing. It took a long time to get everything streamlined into a way.
Speaker 2: That works and now works. He had done this for years providing credit card processing services, and I do that still to this day.
Speaker 3: I talk to people, I answer questions, I solve problems. I do the whole thing. Service fees. Service fee is one heck of a turn. And you've seen more and more credit card receipts where you're paying the fee for using the credit card.
Speaker 2: And that comes from the fact that people may not know this.
Speaker 3: You know all those credit cards that say, well, we'll give you points for this, and we'll give you points for that, and points are all so many points are more points that you know what to do with.
Speaker 2: You know that the credit card companies don't pay for any of that.
Speaker 3: It's not how it works. No, no, no, the merchant pays for all of that in the world of higher fees. So what has happened is that you have seen a world of service fees, surcharging, convenience fees, et cetera. Because why is the merchant now being so screwed over with everybody getting points to do all sorts of things and it's all coming out of their pocket. They're paying the extra charges for this type of card. Nope, we push the charges back and it has become rather ubiquitous now and we do a fair amount of that of that work.
Speaker 2: It's there are some.
Speaker 3: Businesses like Nope, we really don't want to do that to our customer for our purposes right certain types of luxury lines, et cetera. The vast majority of people are like yes, because it is the difference between growing and not growing, hiring the next person, marketing budgets all sorts.
Speaker 2: Of things three dollars, and so we do this.
Speaker 3: But we also know that service fee can be utilized as a cover for whatever we want. When we hear service fee, how many raise your hands? Everybody in their car be looking. How many people when they heard service fee raise your hand immediately thought ticketmaster?
Speaker 2: There it is. There it is.
Speaker 3: When you hear service fee, you're like, I'm about to get you know what with my pants on?
Speaker 2: You know it? Service fee?
Speaker 3: What service was provided by Iran and Oman for the navigable waterway? Well, the service of not having put any minds into the strait of hormones. Let me let me give you another way to look at service fee. Ticket Master was one. Here, here's another way to look at service fee. That's a nice boat you got there. It'd be a shame if something happened to it. We all get it now, we all understand. Now, we got to figure it out. Now we understand what we mean by service fee.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't have to.
Speaker 3: I don't have to do it anymore, you know, like clearer than that, do I?
Speaker 2: Now we're good, We got it all understood. Now what we mean by service fee? Okay?
Speaker 3: Just making sure, just making sure we had it all. Sometimes, Producer Landing, I feel like I'm being a bit obtuse, and I just want to hit.
Speaker 2: It right there, you know, right there, get it clear. I don't want to make a mess right there. Just bring a point service fee.
Speaker 3: Anybody Iran or Aman thinks a charging a service fee, I think we should hit them with the biggest bombs we have, and then we should charge them for it, you know, explosion fees, dust fees. It's it is remarkable to think that this is the deal. Now, the flip side of this is that there is no deal. No one knows what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: No one knows what. I understand what the president's saying. He's saying there's gonna be a deal any moment.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't know what that possibly could be or how anybody could possibly believe it. What do I want? I want success for the president because it means success for me. Give me oil back in the sixties. Fantastic and while we're at it, get rid of some terrafts. That would be great.
Speaker 2: But could we could we stop thinking that there's a deal to be made. There's no deal to be made, there's no one to make it with. And if there was a deal, what are we giving it?
Speaker 3: We're giving it. We're giving it two weeks? How long did the so called MoU last? What's the over under? Can producer land and go to polymarket or call she? What is the over under?
Speaker 4: On?
Speaker 3: How many weeks a new deal with Iran will last? And see it if it doesn't exist? I want to figure out how we can place the line right? How do we place that bet? I'm giving it two weeks? Iran was begging us to make a deal. We said, okay, we won't bomb you, will make a deal, and that night they attacked US bases in Kuwait.
Speaker 2: But we're going to make a deal.
Speaker 3: I'm just sharing with you what everybody's saying. I want you to know. I don't want you to think that I'm avoiding the subject. I'm just avoiding looking at some of the people in the Trump administration in the eye because I know I'm gonna laugh with their face, and that's really rude. There's only one way this ends.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: That brings us back to the reporting from Reuters that we are dangerously low in our tomahawks. I don't buy it. I don't believe it, not for a second. I'm reminded of Sun Sou. When you are strong, make your enemy think you're weak. When you're weak, make your enemy think you're strong. So as I see it, not going to buy into that if by some chance, we are really low on tomahawks. I've said this numerous times. I want generals over the past twenty years who are collecting retirement to stop. No more pensions for you, and I believe we should just bust you down to corporal. Sorry, gotta go. We don't have enough weapons, you know. I feel this way about everybody who's spent who put us for twenty years in Afghanistan and then created a military that fell to Al Kaeda in eleven days.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Do I say eleven days, I meant eleven minutes.
Speaker 3: You built an army that was dependent on air support, and then you shut down the damn airport. No pensions for the Ladia, for the Ladia, no I don't believe there's a deal with Iran, but they keep saying it, so I'll hope for the best. This is Tony Katz today. I thought this was just a spelling mistake. Oxford Comma. Have you heard about this? Tony Katz? Tony Katz today live streaming on YouTube and rumble. Look for Tony Katz and subscribe. The White House released classified memos and what it shows is that in twenty seventeen there was a counter intelligence investigations who were talking about James Komy. Here a counter and eligent's investigation into whether or not President Trump's firing of Comy was connected to Russia.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 3: And it spelled ox fer d Oxford comma.
Speaker 2: As opposed to the.
Speaker 3: You know, the the what I call it the literary, the vocabulary, the grammar concept of the Oxford comma oxfo r d. It was launched due to the national security concerns about whether Trump himself was a Russian asset.
Speaker 2: M my god.
Speaker 3: They wanted to determine whether Trump was quote directed by, controlled by, and or coordinated activities with the Russian Federation in a manner constituting a threat to the national security of the United States and or a violation federal criminal statutes. Could we please do this with all candidates who view themselves as communists or connect it to communists or is lomists. That would be much much much better, much better.
Speaker 6: They really did go after him in all the ways, in all of the ways, and now, feeling they can't get them legally, they're still trying to shoot at the man.
Speaker 2: What happened in California? Was it an assassination attempt? You know the answers?
Speaker 3: Yes, right, Rand Paul lowering the boom on Anthony Fauci.
Speaker 2: I've got that as well, plus three more things just coming up. Keep it here. This is Tony Kats today.