Speaker 1: Line from vall Hartbiner and The Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz today.
Speaker 2: So a thirty eight year old is outside of the Trump National Golf Club in ranch Apalis, just hanging out, just walking down the street. No no, no, no, no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 3: No no no, no no no.
Speaker 2: He's scouting, he's looking, he's keeping an eye on things. Deputy is assigned to the Lomita Sheriff Station responded to the golf course after planes closed. Federal agents reported a suspicious individual on the property. The guy was walking onto the golf course taking pictures and quote a peer to monitor security planning activities because the president was coming to town. Okay, so this is just another guy in a long list of people who are trying to kill the President of the United States because he, like everybody in America, has been told, well, you know, the president's a threat to democracy or some other nonsense horsecrap like that. We've been saying this from the beginning for over a decade. The people of MSNBC, NOW, ms NOW and lots of left leaning outlets have been calling for a lone wolf, have been calling for damage to be done for the to the president. They have wanted this and they did not get what they wanted in Butler, Pennsylvania, and nothing has changed. Tony Katz, Tony Katz Today, that is me, that is the show. It's a pleasure to be with. You find everything I do at Tony katz dot com live streaming on YouTube, just go to Tony Kat's Rumble, Tony Kat's great platform, Love the Rumble, and then of course on Twitter which is known as x Tony Kats and Facebook, Tony Kats Radio. That's all the places you can find us. Go be a part of the show, getting the chatroom hit like, subscribe, do all the things if you would.
Speaker 3: So we have this arrest.
Speaker 2: We know that this man has been detained, a thirty eight year old of Downey, California. He was carrying a sixteen round magazine loaded with hollow points in his pants pocket.
Speaker 3: Now he just had the magazine.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's allowed to have a magazine unless, of course, there's a reason why he's not. Because the local reporting from KTLA says that he has a handgun and the ammunition. He wasn't just carrying a magazine just by itself loose at his home they found an a legally modified AR Star style rifle.
Speaker 3: Learn how to talk, Tony, Just so we remember AR does not stand for assault rifle. Just want you just need the lefties to know these things.
Speaker 2: A nineteen eleven forty five caliber pistol, an AR platform, upper receiver, body armor, high capacity magazines, a large quantity of pistol and rifle ammunition.
Speaker 3: I don't know what large quantity is.
Speaker 2: Notebooks containing what investigators describe as concerning statements, and two radio signal devices. Well, that's the part that you should be paying attention to.
Speaker 3: That's the part that you should be paying attention to.
Speaker 2: Why would you need well, why would you need radios? Who's on the other end of the radio. The investigation, according to the Sheriff's Department, is being conducted in close coordination with the FBI Joined Terrorism Task Force and the US Secret Service.
Speaker 3: I'll say it again for the people in the cheaps seat.
Speaker 2: The objective of all of these talking heads is the harm to the President of the United States. The objective was to bring harm and to intimidate Supreme Court justices under Joe Biden when no protection was given to Justice Kavanaugh, and we now are forced to ask the question about whether or not that has changed justice Amy Cony Barrett. Some people have called on her to walk away. You're not built for this. They're going to try and scare you and threaten your children every day to get the results they want on the Supreme Court. That's what they want to do. I can understand the concern. I can also understand that you can't bow down to this. I understand why you went to Congress so we need more for security. What do you think is happening here? This is a danger. Joe Biden put the Supreme Court justices in danger. I wanted to him and the cabal that was running the country never think a good thought of Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Wish the man well and leave it be.
Speaker 2: His legacy is one of unbelievable, unmitigated, undoubted failure, of lies, of fraud, of deceit, of hating the American people. That's who Joe Biden is. The history books should write it.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: It could be that this guy is just mentally disturbed. It could be that this guy is just just a.
Speaker 3: Little bit nutty. It could be nothing. I mean when we say body armor.
Speaker 2: I just want to make sure we understand are we talking about a bulletproof vest. I don't think it's a weird thing for someone to have an AR platform upper receiver. Well, if they build their own firearms, I don't think that that is something odd to have a nineteen eleven can I share. I've never been a gun guy, and I'm gonna get yelled at. Gonna.
Speaker 3: I am about to get yelled at. In ways.
Speaker 2: I am a Second Amendment guy. I would never call myself a gun guy. And the reason that I'm not is that it takes a lot of study. That's not where I ever found my interest. I'm also one of the few people I know I can't stand shooting. You know, if people go to the range and they love going to the range, I can't stand it.
Speaker 3: I have never ever ever liked it. I have always.
Speaker 2: Found it to be a tedious exercise. It's like listening to Rosi o' donald tell me about her healthy habits. It's just exhausting, and as opposed to Rosi o'donald, it goes on for forever. I'm gonna get yelled at. I always have been about this. I am absolutely a two guy.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 2: I am vehement in my defense. It's just not where I find my relaxation in everything else when it comes to firearms, which bring me to the comments where Brian says every gun person has at least one nineteen eleven.
Speaker 3: It's not comfortable. And this is where I'm gonna get yelled at. I know I'm gonna get yelled at. I know it's coming. Just do it, get it over with. It's fine. I hear you. I just and you have to get you the crux of your hands in there. And I just don't. I don't. I know.
Speaker 2: Maybe I just haven't done it right. Maybe I haven't engaged in enough. It could totally be me. I would never tell somebody not to have a nineteen eleven. I am saying I have tried it, and I have said.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Thanks. Oh you want to talk about unpopular onions? There it is. Do I think owning a nineteen eleven is weird?
Speaker 2: No. So there's a whole series of things on this list that are meant to sound scary.
Speaker 3: I don't know what any.
Speaker 2: Of it is yet, Like the actual weaponry doesn't sound scary to me.
Speaker 3: At all, doesn't sound scary in the slightest.
Speaker 2: I'm curious what the notebooks contain I'm curious concerned about the two radio signal devices. What in the world does that mean? But more than anything, we need to understand that there is still an objective, that there has been nothing that has been toned down, tamped down by the left. It is still at a fevered pitch. Should it stop, of course it should stop. Will it stop?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: The objective is to do harm, and they have come to not only want this, but to accept this, to value this, to well rationalize it. I should say, wait, we have to do this. Trump's just a threat. Once we get rid of Trump, then everything can be fine, everything can go back to normal. It was like when The New York Times was in Trump's first term. They were talking about the fact that they had to go against their principles and go against journalistic integrity because Trump was such a threat. But now that Trump lost to Joe Biden, feel the air quotes, I do that something just to drive people crazy. Now now we can get back to real journalism. They said that, like anybody would ever trust the New York Times Again, I put forth to you that this is everything they have wanted, everything they have put together, everything they have tried to achieve. I am not surprised that there is somebody out there who, in my view take on this situation, this is somebody who was looking to do harm. Now innocent until proven guilty. I can wait for more information, but I think the story.
Speaker 3: Is well known. I don't think there's anything left amongst the left to say that it wasn't what it was.
Speaker 2: It was a guy looking for an opportunity to see where his opportunity would be. That's my take, and I say it very clearly. I don't like jumping ahead. I don't like rushing ahead. I want to get all the data I have. This This says to me that this is somebody looking to do harm. I'll let the investigation go forward. But do I believe that the left is still looking for someone to do harm? Sadly yes, And they have done nothing to temper my thought on this, nothing at.
Speaker 3: All, speaking of doing harm?
Speaker 2: Can we discuss the unwillingness to discuss an actual harm? Plus Rand Paul's of resolution on the condemnation and the contempt of Anthony Fauci. That's all coming up.
Speaker 3: Keep it here. This is Tony Kats today,