Speaker 1: Why from Dall Hartliner and the Crossroads of America.
Speaker 2: It's Tony Katz today. What in the world is going on with the end? What is going on with the Japanese economy? I mean, I thought they were out of the stagflation. Why are we propping it up. I'm not saying I'm opposed. I just want to understand. Why is this Argentina all over again where we're buying pesos. I mean, we got the money back, so I guess all was good. But is this what we do now? Or is this about something having to do with China? Is this about the politics more than it is about the money? But it is costing us money? Or is it not? You see, that's just it. Everybody wants to say something, but no one actually digs into what is actually going on. Tony Katz. Tony Katz today, good to be with you. Just call me the digger because that's what I'm doing. Doctor Mattwill joins me right now, economist at the University of Indianapolis. We're going to get to Japan. We're going to talk about what's going on with the yen here. But I want to start where I start, which is our economy and on Friday. I was out on Friday, but happy to be back today. And we take a look at GDP's second quarter GDP and it grew at a rate of one point five percent, not two point one percent that was the first quarter one point five percent. In all of these cases, a number means nothing unless we can analyze why the number is what it is. So you take a look at one point five percent. Economist to Matt Will, what's the story. It's false. I will tell you that the number is much higher than one point five percent. And this goes back to the Keynesian flaw and how they calculate GDP. So yeah, let's look at the headline one point five. By the way, the market wasn't phase because the market knows what I know.
Speaker 1: First of all. One of the reasons it was only one point five is because the government portion of the GDP was reduced.
Speaker 2: That's a good thing.
Speaker 1: You and I everyone listening to the show knows that the smaller government is better. So that pulled down GDP. Also, imports pulled it down one and a half percent. Again, a huge flaw with the GDP formula is that it punishes the country for imports, but it ignores foreign direct investment, because those dollars that we spend to buy stuff from overseas flows back into the United States. Exports boosted it by half.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: Consumption up half two points two percent. Investments were up, in fact, fixed investments, you know, equipment and buildings and stuff up one and a half percent. I'm telling you this is this is good underneath the hood. Accept the eyeword. Inflation is still over five percent in the sport. Let's hold off a little bit and let's get back to this.
Speaker 2: The argument is that the GDP number of one point five percent is false because we're to schedule a discussion of government is about government spend or government lack of spend.
Speaker 1: Government growth. The growth of government reduces GDP, I mean increases GDP. So when the government is constrained, that causes a GDP to go down. And that's what this report shows. It shows less. You know, we call real versus you know, nominal dollars. So inflation adjusted government spend and the economy it decreased yer point one four percent.
Speaker 2: So when the government is spending, when government is spending. Talking to doctor Mattwill, economist at the University of Indianapolis. When the government is spending, we consider that growth. In the United States, when we talk about GDP gross domestic product, government spending is seen as as growths. So when the government is going on wild spending spreeze, those people who engage the spending can look at the GDP it say see, look how much we're growing.
Speaker 1: And that's what happened under Biden. That was his primary source. When we looked at the microscopic parts of GDP under by and we saw that almost all the growth in the economy was coming from government growth. Under Trump, it's a completely different picture. Almost all of the growth is coming from private industry. In fact, GDP is subtracting, I mean government is subtracting from GDP. So the formula which John Maynard Kaines wrote back in the forties, and by the way, at the end of his life he actually said, you know what, it's really flawed, but it's the best we've got. And I would agree with him. It's very flawed, but it's the only thing we have at the moment. It ignores a lot of things like import exports, foreign direct investment, So you have to look under the hood, not all one point five percents are created equal.
Speaker 2: Now let's get to the next which you talked about investments up point five three percent, about half a percent investments into you're talking about long lasting goods, manufacturing goods, is investments into my four oh one k.
Speaker 1: What are these investments made up of. Yeah, that's an important point that you're making. This is company investment, private corporate investments in production, manufacturing, including services, so anything that a company is investing to expand their business. So that's we're not talking you and I saving for retirement. This is actual investments made by companies to grow their businesses. And underneath that this half a percent growth, one and a half percent of the GDP was due to fixed investments. That's putting up a facility to build some product that is a long term benefit. That is huge. And we didn't see that under Biden. We've seen that under Trump because he's instituted policies and deregulation that has encouraged this. And you know, we talk about are those other countries around the world investing that's not even in this number. That's foreign direct investment which should be included, which isn't in the GDP calculation.
Speaker 2: Talking to doctor Matt Well, economists at the University of Indianapolis. Let's keep breaking this down understanding our numbers, and one of these is manufacturing. When it comes to the ISM report, which is something you look to keep in high regard, this tells us something. This matters. ISM was fifty three point three. That's up about six percent, which is the six straight increase that we have had. That signals what. Wow.
Speaker 1: It signals wow because that's the private economy. So go back to the GDP that was plus one and a half percent on fixed investments by companies. We have proof it's not just a bogus estimate by the government ISM Private Industry Report. Actual companies calling in saying, hey, this is what we're doing. So this is the six month in a row. Inventories are up, production is up. There's these are sub parts of the ISM report. New orders are up. This is fantastic. It's what Trump wanted to do with the terroriffs, but the tariffs actually delayed it. I believe these things would have been up inventories, production, new orders without the tariffs sooner. But the tariffs have been in place for a long time. Now they're they're they're baked into the economy, not in a good way in some places, like inflation. The only thing in the ISM report that was concerning is employment is flat. But actually, if you consider all the disruption with AI, flat employment right now, that's good because it should be dropping with all the disruption, So the growth is overcompensating for the AI disruption. There's a lot of good things that's report, except double digit inflation for manufacturers. That's right, double digit commodity prices, aluminum, copper, It's not good.
Speaker 2: This now leads into what you said where the problem is, Where the issue is with inflation. We have seen Kevin Walsh now Chairman of the Federal Reserve twice say we're not changing interest rates. They are not going down. This can't please President Trump at all, but we have been I have been very very consistent. I think you have been with me on this. I would never say otherwise. The inflation is here. You've argued that it's baked into everything Wall Street is doing. What somehow is still unfathomable to people is that we accept that this is the way it is. We aren't. There is no aggressive push to bring it down because we discuss policy. So where is inflation right now, and what are the competing forces.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, I don't agree that we've accepted it. I don't do not accept inflation. And if Wall Street is accepting it, shame on them.
Speaker 2: But they are. I mean, I'm arguing that they are right. That's the point. I didn't say you and I sitting on a barstool are happy with this. This whole thing sucks. To quote Rodney Dangerfield from Caddy Shack, But I do say that Wall Street has absolutely accepted this. They've baked it into the cake. We've discussed this many times. It is not where Midwest Main Street is, but it's absolutely in my view outsider looking in where Wall Street is.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you, I'm gonna pivot a little bit and say, Kevin Walsh is he is doing the right thing. He's announced he's not going to change rates. I'm okay with that. I think the Fed funds rate is where it should be. I think this is a stable rate. And notice Trump didn't scream at him about this because Wall Street's pushing him to increase. He even had some of his governors. Three of his fellow governors voted to increase rates last week, but he refused. He's playing the long game. What he's doing, and people pay attention to this. He is reducing the amount of information flow out of the FED. He set up a special commission to look at the selling of assets off the FED balance sheet. I am convinced that he's going to slowly, behind the scenes, move this giant ship, and he's going to convince his fellow governors once this special Commission does their work, to start shedding assets from the balance sheet, sell those assets, pull the cash out of the economy without increasing inflation. He knows how to cut inflation, and he's going to do it the right way. I'm confident based on what he's doing right now his strategy that he's going to pull it off patience, and I think even Trump has patience with.
Speaker 2: Him on this. But let's continue on this conversation of inflation in general. Never mind where we are about the market accepting this. The inflation is here. What are the competing forces that are causing it to remain.
Speaker 1: Well, it's still the tariffs, It's still growth of government deficits. Now, we talked about government spending earlier, but the deficits also contribute to this whole phenomenon because the FED is forced to monetize the deficits, so we have to cut the deficits. And that's where the FED is between a rock and a hard place, because they don't control the fiscal policy. They only control the monetary policy, so they can control the cash in the economy, but so can the federal government by deficit spending. And that deficit spending is really massive at the moment, and that's a huge issue. That's causing the sustained inflation despite the growth in the economy in the private sector.
Speaker 2: So that's the economy, that's the GDP. But we have to get into the conversation about Japan and the end because this has got some people and I don't even know if it's confused. It's got them bothered like somehow we're doing something very very wrong. But I think most people don't understand what we're doing. We will break that down with doctor Matt Will, economist at the University of Indianapolis. Keep it right here, guys, I'm Tony Katz, and this is Tony Katz. Today.
Speaker 3: The Democratic National Committee, it's been well publicized, has been struggling with debt. Republicans are sitting on at least one hundred and thirty million dollar war chess. What does the success of LSIED tell you about what the definition of power is right now, because in our universe we often think power is money. That's the opposite of what he's running on.
Speaker 4: Well, what I have read is that some of the big donors are holding back because they're not quite sure what they're funding right now. And I think that we're in the middle of an interesting debate right now about I mean, where is the center of the Democratic Party, And this election will help it, but it doesn't have a center the way the Republican Party has a center, which is Donald Trump. And so what's happened is it's allowed I think the media, among other things and I mean Fox US, but I also mean MS now to focus on the extremes right without. I don't think there's that many DSA candidates out there, but you look at the media and that's all there are is DSA candidates out there. And the result of that is you put forward a Democratic Party that looks like it's extreme, which it has its extremes, but no focus at all, by the way, on the Republican extremes.
Speaker 2: Because the Republicans aren't engaged in these extremes. I mean, one could argue that the point being made there in MS now is a legitimate point. Maybe there aren't as many communist candidates, Democratic socialists or communists end of discussion. As you know, we talk about them, but there's only, like, you know, five or six as opposed to five hundred. But you're talking about people who could be the next senator from Michigan. You had a guy who had a Nazi tattoo and multiple allegations which are deemed credible by the vast majority. It hasn't been in front of a court of law yet, so I can't say that of sexual impropriety. And you replace him with a guy who married I'm sorry, didn't marry, but had kids with his second cousin. That's Troy Jackson. You have got a lot of radicalness out there. You've got a mayor in New York, a mayor in Seattle. These are not small cities engaging these full on communist agendas. Of course, you have a reason to be concerned. Tony Katz, Tony Kats today, good to be with you. So the counter to that argument is we're obsessing about these things. But I only named a handful. Those handful affect a lot of lives. Those handful tell a story about growth, and those handful is the recognition that the political left is broken and has been commondeared by these communists. This is who they are. They are communists, and they are Islamist adjacent. They're certainly Islamis supportive because they say nothing. They say nothing of what we see all around the country of this growing threat. They look at the communism and say, this is what the young people want. They don't one hundred million people dead at the hands of communis. Well, that's not really the case. That's not true. That's not what happens. They will lie about anything and everything, everywhere and all the time. But we know that we're aware of that because we discuss these things. But the real story here is if you allow this to metastasize, if you allow this radicalness of an ideology to grow and to fester, you will have an unrecognizable country, and then you will have no country whatsoever. So, while he is correct, it may only be my word handful of these communists running for office, it is that they feel emboldened to run. They feel that this is their time. I have no idea if Hassan Piker is a legit guy or doing this for the clicks, I have no clue. All I know is his ideology has to lose and screw him and Iona Pressley and Rashida Talib and Elanomar and then the Kazu Cortes. They don't care that these people are communists. They say welcome, because in the end the goal is the same, the dismantling of Western civilization and the ending of the United States, the ripping asunder of the Constitution. When it's just one person, you notice, and that's where this falls apart. If Steve Lisman over there, he's a CNBC guy, but he was doing an interview on MS now saying there's no focus at all in the Republican extremes because everyone is obsessed with the DSA. I put forth to you that Republicans extremes, to the extent that there are extremes, they get rooted out by Republicans. Democrats welcome it, embrace it, laud it, glorify it, and then say, how dare you ask questions about it? We have to beat those Republicans. Graham Platter is a Nazi credibly accused in my view, of multiple accounts of sexual and propose innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Fetishizes about pleasuring himself in a porta potty and laughs when American soldiers are killed and Democrats said, hey, we have to win the Senate. There's the difference. Republicans would have felt the pressure immediately and he begne. He'd begne. We got rid of the senator from Idaho for having a wide stance. Do you remember this guy? He's he's in the bathrooms. Larry Craig is his name. Arrested for lude conduct in a men's bathroom at the Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport. He entered a guilty plea for disorderly conduct a wide stance because he put it where the foot was underneath the stall door. He was tapping his foot. It was a signal that somebody wanted to engage and lude conduct. I don't know, and these are not This is not my world, thank you very much. Gone. The Left is openly endorsing communists, and we got rid of Larry Craig because he liked to tap dance while he was going number two I'm sorry they don't like us. These things are not comparable. I don't know why the hell were pretending that they are just madness, So you can argue that it's an obsession. Rational people would argue that they're communists. Know, by the way, ripping the Democrat Party apart. Now, when I say ripping it apart, they are ripping apart those people who won't accept the communists. Communists are gonna win this thing. The Communists are gonna win this thing. I don't think the Democrats have what it takes to keep him ount. I don't think they want to keep him out. Power is power. Power is power, and they don't care how they get it. They will morph, they will maneuver, they will be these people. Wait till Representative Acosti Cortes learns she's not enough to the left, because that crop is coming up soon. If you want the revolution to remain, there always has to be somebody who's more revolution minded than you. And for all these squad members, that is coming really really quick and coming directly at them. Find everything I do at Tony kats dot com. I've got more with doctor Matt Will coming up. Keep it here. I'm Tony Katz, And this is Tony Katz today. So this whole yen thing with President Trump has got a bunch of people in an uproar, except I don't know if there's anything to uproar here. When you hear about this deal, We're we're propping up the end or are we buying the yen? Is this like that Argentine the deal where we bought pesos and they got dollars and then they they did pay us back. So what is the story here? I mean, what maybe we should be asking what's up with the Japanese economy? Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, Great to be with you talking to doctor Matt Will, economist at the University of Indianapolis. The story out of Japan, which the market doesn't seem to care too much about. Again, the market fascinating. It was just so happy that there's an alleged deal with Iran and the opening of the Straight of Horn moves boom, like the Dow opened and it went over seven hundred in the first hour. I don't know where it's gonna close, No one does, but everyone was very, very excited. But this yen story and what's going on with the Japanese economy. Now, this is the kind of stuff that always puts me a bit on edge. At first, I thought this was a story much like Argentina and US buying pesos. And then I said, well, this is Japan. This is a country that's coming out of thirty plus years of stagflation. I thought they had already come out of it. This does not signal that. And then there's the question whether or not this is an economic move or a political move. Talk to me about what's happening in the Japanese economy. What did they signal to the world, and why did the US come to the rescue.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, there's a lot to unpack here, and I'm gonna put on my professor cap and try to explain it clearly. But you added one thing that I had not thought about, because I'm an economics nerd, the political angle. You are one hundred percent correct. I had not thought about why the US is doing this. It's political. So what's going on here? The US bought yen a significant amount. This takes them out of circulation. So go back to the same discussion we have about inflation and taking dollars out of the economy. The United States government bought yen and took them out of circulation in Japan. So that makes the yen stronger, that reduces their inflation, and that's a good thing for them, but it also makes the yen stronger against the buller, which we our currency, which is which is a side issue. But it's interesting why we are accepting that. And I got a theory as to why we're accepting that. But it's a little different than Argentina. And let me tell it's similar, but not exactly. Argentina needed US dollars, they needed US dollars to buy other things, so we gave them US dollars by buying pasos. Japan doesn't need dollars. They just need fewer yen. They've got plenty of US dollars. They needed fewer yen in their economy, and they wanted us to take them out. And I got to give, you know, Scott Bessant and the Treasury Department genius for how they did it. They did it in a way that we've never seen before. And Wall Street got very upset at this. They didn't buy yen with dollars, they bought yen with euros. They took the euros that we hold, and we do hold a lot of international currencies, and they bought the yen with that. That totally messed up Wall Street's arbitrage and the speculators and the traders because they didn't want to spend dollars. My theory is that they believe the dollar is a good investment right now because Trump's all about investing. He's all about I'm going to make money here and make money there. And Scott Bessen did a very good pivot and disrupted the markets, and I think it's going to help Japan. But Japan has to get their own house in order.
Speaker 2: Also, Okay, everything you just said makes people want to have a drink. No part of that for the normal person makes any sense. So let's start going back. Why did Japan need us to buy yen and pull yen out of their economy.
Speaker 1: Japan is causing their own inflation and they're asking us for help to bail them out because they're not doing enough domestically. Their own prime minister, she's doing a great job in trying to be responsible. She's a good free market capitalist type person. Yes, what, it's a culture. They have tremendous they have price caps, they have price caps, they have government subsidies across the board for their citizens, and therefore she's having a tough time domestically controlling this monster, which is the Japanese government and what they give to their citizens. I know, this sounds weird. They also have another problem, this is going to sound very weird. Their people save too much and don't borrow enough. They have one of the highest savings rates in the world and they have one of the lowest borrowing rates in the world. Well, that doesn't encourage people to grow their businesses. And because of the price controls, I'm hoping I'm not losing people here. Their CPI is low, but their PPI is seven point one percent. Their producers are experienced inflation as bad as ours, and they can't pass it along because of government controls. So she's trying to rein in this government monster. This this okay, ready Godzilla in Japan see to do that.
Speaker 2: But that's not my role, okay.
Speaker 1: But she needed the US government help, and they reached out and asked us for help. It was a coordinated effort. I'm pretty impressed with how it's going in our cooperation on this.
Speaker 2: So they needed Yen out of the economy to thwart the inflation issue, which is because of their own government policies. But they're not about changing the government policies, not changing them fast enough.
Speaker 1: She is trying to change them. She's having great difficulty, and you can imagine Trump wants to keep her politically strong. So you added that genius touch there. I didn't think about. There is politics here, and he wants to prop her up. He doesn't want her to suffer. And by the way, she will be punished if she tries to take away some of those goodies.
Speaker 2: And understand that the politics here, you can argue, are within Japan and of itself, but these are politics that are about China and thwarting China and making a strong Pacific rim. And this is about shipping lanes and the Taiwan Straight and the Yellow Sea in the South China Sea. This is about navigable seas. This is about hegemonic power. There's a lot here. And Sonai Takaichi, the Prime minister that we're talking about, has been very very westward looking and forward looking with President Trump wanting that alliance because she knows if Taiwan goes, everything is up for grabs. She's nobody's fool talking to doctor Matt Will, economist at the University of Indianapolis. So let's now go back to what happened here. We end up buying yen to pull yen out of the system, and we pay them in euros that we're holding. What the hell do they do with the euro? What gets weird is I don't care if you give me a pound of gold, or you give me the equivalent in dollars, or you give me the equivalent in platinum. The money is still there, so it's not necessarily pulled out. All you did is go from a liquid to a solid to a gas man. You changed its form, but you didn't change the thing.
Speaker 1: Ah, but Japanese citizens don't pay for stuff in euros. They pay for stuff in yen. So, to quote one of our favorite politicians, you put it in the lock box in the corner of Tokyo and nobody touches it. So the euros are in the lock box and no one's touching them, so it's not causing the inflation. I got to go back and.
Speaker 2: Just say, told don did you just quote al Gore on this show? You got the reference? Yes, my gosh, guys, I want to apologize to everybody. I try to vet the people on this show to the best of my ability, Doctor Wils quoting Al Gore, My goodness, gracious sir, but continue please, Well.
Speaker 1: But your analysis I was doing the I can explain what I understand what occurred, the mechanics. I can even go into what we call a cash and carry trade in an arbitrage yen dollar rates. But you said the political. Now I understand why the why was missing. You know, all the financial press this morning are going over the top looking at this, crunching the numbers, saying this is this is interesting.
Speaker 2: But that's the why.
Speaker 1: The why is the politics because he needs Trump needs her in that place for the whole China's situation, and because it actually makes a dollar stronger or weaker. I mean, this is he's going against his own thing. By the way, you know how he could solve the problem with China much or with Japan much easier. Eliminate the tariffs. Eliminate the tariffs. It's causing their exports to cost more. If he would just eliminate the tariffs, that would have a huge benefit for Japan. So why don't we just eliminate the tariffs.
Speaker 2: He's not going to do this on any level. So here we are. We just bought this currency. So this is different. Talking to doctor Matt Will, economist at the University of Indianapolis. And by the way, I'm with you, I'm getting rid of all all the tariffs and as you know, I'm not a tariff guy. We buy this currency. It does didn't hurt us. I mean it does if you want to argue, we can the dollar, which would be Trump going against his own desires. But he sees a bigger long term value. And now we hold on to this yend like we held on to the euro. It doesn't change anything. Is that how it's different than the Argentina deal.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Argentina deal was a swap. We knew that we were buying pesos and we knew that we were going to sell them back. That was a you know, a swap is literally that Japan had access to what's called a repo. A repo is like a swap. It's an overnight where you sell your currency and buy it back. They didn't want that. They want it taken off the market, not forever, but for the foreseeable future. And so Yeah, we own the Euros. They're sitting you know, in electronic form and banking, you know, New York or d C. And they'll just sit there until we decide we want to get rid of them.
Speaker 2: So now we get into the next steps here, what happens in the Japanese economy or what should we be looking for? What are the markers in the Japanese economy to see whether or not this has provided them value? And is there something we need to be looking at to see whether or not it has done us harm?
Speaker 1: Okay, I could not have answered that until you mentioned the political angle. Now I get it. So this is what I think is going to happen. I think it gives the Prime Minister cover. I think it allows her to go to her you know whatever they call their you know congress in Japan. I'm not familiar with that, and say, look, I've got Trump on my side. They're supporting us. Look what they did with buying yen. They've been very beneficial. Now, you guys, if you want me to keep getting my friend Trump to help us, you have to start helping me change some things in our economy. I think she's going to be able to use it as leverage to improve the elimination of the subsidies. I mean, I won't bore you with the details, but things like rice, it's amazing how much subsidy goes into the right place farms in Japan, so much so that there are blocks in Tokyo of rice farms. The most densely populated city in the world, and they have rice farms because of the subsidies make it so financially advantageous. I think she's going to be able to slowly change the policies, get people in the country on board, and I think she's using Trump's aid as a tool to make that happen. So kudos for her. I think she's doing a pretty good job in trying to use this for domestic gain.
Speaker 2: By the way, in Japan they have a bicameral system that comes based modeled after our system after the Emperor. Just as I only know little things here and there, doctor Well, it's one of the weird things that I know, doctor Matt Will, economist at the University of Indianapolis. I appreciate you taking the time to be with us. There's much more show to get to keep it here. I'm Tony Katz. This is Tony Katz today.
Speaker 5: I know you don't have the fever again in the regular season, but coming out of the break, one of the big news stories has been Sophie Cunningham and the protest for her and protests against her. And you know, they had a national televised game today and Cheryl, you know, wor A's shirt and it's just a conversation. I'm wondering, just what do you think about it? Do you do you think that's good for the league? Does it detract from the basketball? Is it just noise? I'm just wondering what your opinion is.
Speaker 2: So that's the question asked the head coach of the Golden State Valkyries. Her name is Natalie Nikassi.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 2: I'm Tony Katz. This is Tony Kats today. I'm glad you guys are here. Of course, the WNBA has screwed it all up. They've screwed it all up, every last bit of it. There is so much hatred in the WNBA. It is racial, it is sexual orientation based. They really don't want the popularity if it means that two white women might be popular. They it is clear it's what they've said, and all of this so called anger towards Sophie Cunningham for saying girls should be a girl, sports should be for girls. She didn't say anything political. It's totally normal. Now she is taking pictures with Riley Gaines, and Riley Gaines is definitely political. So you could argue she's playing in the space, or she's at least embracing it, or maybe she likes Riley Gaines. How would I know? Somebody at The Guardian wrote that she's anti trans and anti black. What in the world. But it goes to prove that the WNBA wants to be a league for black women. That more than anything, that's what they want, at least that's what the reporter class wants. This is where black women play, this is where black women are stars. But Kate and Clark has electrified the whole league, in the whole country, and Sophie Cunningham's popular. That's all. You can't control these things. You could utilize it to your advantage if you wanted to. But how does the coach of the Golden State Valkyries answer the question about what she thinks of what's going on?
Speaker 6: I think, thank you for that question.
Speaker 2: I think just in terms of.
Speaker 6: How I'm seeing it is if I could answer with like, for me, sports is about belonging.
Speaker 2: It's about inclusivity.
Speaker 6: It's about allowing everyone to be their authentic self.
Speaker 2: You know I'm big on that.
Speaker 6: Just because I have been criticized for my height, for my ethnicity. I've been in those you shouldn't belong here many times.
Speaker 2: Sports is about belonging. Okay. I thought sports was about winning. I thought it was about fair play. I thought it was about excellence. It's about belonging. What possibly possibly are you talking about? What nonsense is this? What does your ethnicity coach have to do with any of it? Should boys play in girls' sports? The answer is no, and every other answer is wrong. And the WNBA, the w stands for women WNBA. It's the Women's National Basketball Association. And I know I'm telling you something you already know, and this has been your argument. How is it possible that they're doing this to themselves? Well, the answer has to be equally as obvious. They do not want popularity, they do not want growth, they do not want to get better. They want to be a welfare league. They want to have grievance, and they want only to cater to black women and gay women and no one else. Everyone else is a token who has to adhere to their powerful and yet wholly ugly politics or be excommunicated. It's not me saying it, they're saying it. Don't get angry with us for noticing just how bigoted they are. They really will let men play in the WNBA. It's coming any day. Find everything at Tonycotts dot com tomorrow. Everyone, take care,