Speaker 1: Live from ball Heartbyer and the Crossroads of America.
Speaker 2: It's Tony Katz today. I'm not quite sure there's anything left to say.
Speaker 1: About the w NBA.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've got the Telegraph talking about Sophie Cunningham has basketball's new anti trans maga poster girl. What when did you say she was anti trans? Girls should be in girls sports. Girls sports are for girls. That's anti trans. No, no, no it's not.
Speaker 1: And who's still fighting this fight? And why?
Speaker 2: You know what we said here from the beginning was was that Sophie Cunningham of the India a Fever has done.
Speaker 1: Absolutely nothing wrong. She has said absolutely nothing wrong.
Speaker 2: She said that girl sports should be for girls and that children is normal. It's the rational course, Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, so good to be with you. Find everything I do with Tony kats dot com.
Speaker 1: It was a story from the Guardian.
Speaker 2: Sophie Cunningham isn't rejecting politics, She's cashing in on them. This whole article ends in the following manner. Sophie Cunningham has been in the league eight years. She'll be thirty later this month, five and a half years older than Clark and For the large majority of those years, she's been a serviceable, unremarkable player who was a top donch three point shooter. She wasn't even who the marketers picked to sell sex to the boys. The role of the glammed up blonde beauty baller belonged to six or four inch Cameron Brink. Cunningham needed the culture war to get on the map, needing it as much as it needed her, and all it took was a silly fingerpoint and being in opposition as someone black to the aggrieved whites standing up to someone.
Speaker 1: Black men standing up for them.
Speaker 2: Add transphobia to her portfolio, and the result is a star, the latest participant in an old game no more complicated than checkers, but far less interesting.
Speaker 1: The author of this piece is a guy the name of Howard Bryant.
Speaker 2: Now that paragraph tells the story of part of the WNBA story, which is the media that covers the WNBA is desperate for that league to stay black and gay. Now I could get in a whole bunch of trouble for saying that. I could have people coming after me for saying that. I just quoted the author who said that's what we do here and put it in the context of white people are just so angry. No, white people aren't a group, like black people aren't a group, like gay people are in a group. They have their own minds and their own thoughts, maybe mister Bryan's or anybody else. If they could just stop being bigots for five minutes, we could have ourselves a better conversation.
Speaker 1: The issue here is that Caitlin Clark is a star. We know the story here.
Speaker 2: She's simply better than the rest. And even if she isn't actually better than the rest, she has captured the imagination, and that's the way it goes. You think Taylor Swift is really a super great songwriter and a super great voice, No part of that is true. She has captured the imagination, and that's why it's stadium tour after stadium tour after stadium tour.
Speaker 1: That's what she was able to do. Cook has sold out stadiums.
Speaker 2: Don't ask me captured the imagination for just a moment, I'll give you the most unpopular opinion in the history of mankind.
Speaker 1: Andrew Dice Clay was never that funny, but it was a really good routine.
Speaker 2: Captured the imagination and you wanted to be a part of it. The attitude was fun. Stadium tours, Comics in stadiums. Man, that's the goal. Because every comic wishes they were a rock and roll guy, wishes that they.
Speaker 1: Were a rock star. We know this to be true.
Speaker 2: Rock Stars want to be actors. Actors want to be comics. Comics who want to be rock stars. That I believe that is the circle of life. The WNBA has every opportunity to be better off because of Caitlin Clark. She captured the imagination. She brought people to the sport. She brought the players from commercial.
Speaker 1: Flights to flights.
Speaker 2: She brought them better hotels, she brought them better contracts, she brought them more money.
Speaker 1: She did it. It's a lot to put on a twenty four to twenty five year old, but she did it. That's the end. Sophie Cunningham.
Speaker 2: Didn't come along to be a star because of Caitlyn Clark.
Speaker 1: She came along to be a star because the.
Speaker 2: WNBA had no interest in having a star like Caitlyn Clark because she was too white and too straight. Now that's a very rude thing to say, but I'm not the one saying it. I notice that they say it constantly and consistently, over and over and over and over again, overshadowing this one and overshadowing that one. The only reason people like hers because she's white in this and then the media needs a straight white woman as a post that she brought the excitement ride the wave. Call a penalty on her when it's her penalty. Call a penalty on Sophie Cunningham when it's Sophie Cunningham's penalty. But because Sophie Cunningham has decided to be protective of Caitlyn Clark, because Sophie Cunningham isn't afraid of a fight, because she's able to utilize social media can make a moment like the meme of the point right, all the pointing, she gets attacked and vilified, and when playing the Minnesota Lynks, she gets elbowed in the face and she gets called for the penalty. Let me say it again for the people in cheap seats. She got elbowed in the face and she got called for the penalty. She didn't have the ball. The player with the ball elbowed her in the face, and Sophie.
Speaker 1: Cunningham got called for the penalty.
Speaker 2: And then she had the audacity, the audacity to say.
Speaker 1: That girls sports should be for girls, and that was it. That was it, game over.
Speaker 2: She is a bigot, and she is terrible, and she's maga and all the rest of the nonsense. The hate machine went full throttle. By the way, not only did I believe the Guardian referred to her as anti trans, they referred to her as anti black. The media that covers the NBA is amongst the most bigoted and the most terrible out there. They really are awful, positively awful. But what is worse possibly are the coaches, the coaches who have put them in a position of being in favor of men in their sport. Now, a lot of people have been discussing what happens when the WNBA allows this, When the WNBA allows men in because they identify as this, that or the other, that's going to be the end. That's going to be the end of the WNBA. By the way, did I call it a penalty and not a foul, my mistake. I apologize for that. I was looking that the US men's soccer team did just sign Pochatino to a long term contract through twenty thirty, and maybe that's why I was doing it.
Speaker 1: It just came up foul, not penalty. My apologies. Now. Coach after coach after coach.
Speaker 2: Got asked what they think about Sophie Cunningham standing up for girls in girls sports, which is a normal position. She didn't say a single thing that's political. The people who say she says something political are the people who are broken. They are fools, and they are in danger to themselves and others. Why do I say such a thing, Because if you can believe that girl sports are not for girls, you'll believe anything. If girls sports are not for girls, there are no girl sports.
Speaker 1: The end. It is such a factual.
Speaker 2: Statement, such a clear statement, such an understandable statement. It can't be denied. Only the irrational can deny it. And those people are irrational, and they should be mocked. People who are going through this mental illness, I think should be shown respect and love. People who want to push mental illness on others or get you to buy into that.
Speaker 1: Somebody else is meant to own. This means you have to change the way you live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those people, those people, they need to be pushed aside, mocked them, ridicule to spine. So we get back to the coaches, because one by one they're asked, what do you think about what Sophie Cunningham said? They can't figure out how to be rational. I have got the coach of the Minnesota Links quite literally, wearing a she's got a shirt on, and what does the shirt say? The shirt says trans kids belong? What does that even mean? What possibly could that mean? Trans kids belong belong? What girls belong in?
Speaker 1: Girls?
Speaker 2: Sports boys who say their girls do not your shirt trans kids belong is nothing more than some kind of irrational sloganeering. It's virtue signaling. Look at me, I'm nice, Look at me I care. You don't care. You sure as hell don't care about kids. You don't care about girls. And that's the story time and again into the WNBA and what has come out of us. It isn't about Caitlyn Clark. I'm sorry. It isn't about Sophie Cunningham or Caitlyn Clark. It's about the media that covers the WNBA and the coaches within the WNBA who don't care about women. They are bigots and they are proud of it, and they are desperate to see women be demoralized and moved out.
Speaker 1: This is the coach of the Golden State Valkyries.
Speaker 2: Her name is Natalie Nakassi, and she is asked a basic question.
Speaker 3: Ever again in the regular season, but coming out of the break, one of the big news stories has been Sophie Cunningham and the protests for her and protests against her. And you know, they had a national televised game today in Cheryl, you know, wor A's shirt and it's just a conversation. I'm wondering just what do you think about it? Do you do you think that's good for the league? Does it does it detract from the basketball? Is it? Is it just noise? I'm just wondering what your opinion is.
Speaker 4: I think thank you for that question. I think just in terms of how I'm seeing it is if I could answer, It's like for me, sports, sports is about belonging.
Speaker 1: It's about inclusivity.
Speaker 4: It's about allowing everyone to be their authentic self. You know, I'm big on that, just because I have been criticized for my for my ethnicity. I've been in those you shouldn't belong here many times, and for me, I don't want that space, especially going and State, to ever feel like that.
Speaker 2: And that is a broken league and a broken coach. I would tell her directly what an absolutely surreal argument sports is about belonging. I didn't say that somebody who thought they were a woman couldn't play basketball. Go play basketball. You just can't play organize against other women. If you want to play in a league that does that, go do that. But if you want to tell women they have to take a back seat to men, first of all, I don't know what kind of feminism that is. Secondly, my gosh, that's bigoted.
Speaker 1: That's ugly.
Speaker 2: But since your ideology comes before your humanity, you lost all sense of rationality.
Speaker 1: You can't even stand up for you. Look at me.
Speaker 2: They came after me because of my ethnicity. I don't even know what that's supposed to me. And I wasn't tall enough.
Speaker 1: This and that.
Speaker 2: And now you're saying that other girls should have to sit down because well they're girls. You're saying to me, Tony, this conversation isn't making sense. And I'll say to you, trying to make sense of the left's arguments is madness. Let me give you the baseline of all their arguments. They were told that if they don't accept the fact that men can be women, they will be excommunicated, and they simply can't get excommunicated, so they have no way of explaining how it is they really feel. They just simply do what they are told so they get to stay in the fold. The WNBA is telling you on every level, we are a league for.
Speaker 1: Black women and gay women, and that's it, and that if.
Speaker 2: Anything should come around questioning that, we will go to further and further extremes to prove it, and we will give every nonsense answer, literally no sense, to try and get out of the conversation.
Speaker 1: Sports is about belonging.
Speaker 2: Well, sometimes the guy who isn't good enough doesn't make the team he wants to belong he doesn't make the team. I thought it was about winning, so I thought a lot of it was about Sophie Cunningham said absolutely nothing wrong. But the WNBA's response is outrageously wrong.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is what we need, Maybe this is what we need. Maybe what we need.
Speaker 2: Is for them to be able to out themselves completely so we know what it is we're dealing with.
Speaker 1: Now what does it mean for the WNBA. I don't know, because it doesn't look to me like the NBA is ever going to change the league.
Speaker 2: It doesn't look like they're going to do anything except continue this welfare project. Our job, I think, is to ask ourselves what this is talking to or doing to us via culture, and how do we make changes from there? Because right now they're a little girls saying thank you, so at Be Cunningham for standing up for us, and then they are the coaches saying, how dare you stand up for girls?
Speaker 1: I have a couple of theories of where this can go. I'll get into those in the days ahead. Keep it here. I'm Tony Katz and this is Tony Katz today.
Speaker 2: So as I discussed earlier, maybe you missed it, I believe that Todd Blanche will be confirmed as Attorney General. Tony Katz, Tony Katz today an absolute pleasure. The word on the street was that they were trying to hold up his nomination Todd Blanche Interim Attorney General, acting Attorney General instead of Pam Bondi, who President Trump dismissed, if you will, And it was being held up by Tom Tillison North Carolina, John Corner of Texas, both Republicans. Why the weaponization fund? This one point seven to seven six billion dollars that could be doled out to people who who were well abused by our government. On January sixth, some people are right gley in jail. Some people engaged in act of violence. Many people were invited in, did nothing wrong, got prosecuted, had to squeeze but on him, spend time in jail. They did nothing wrong. Thing be better if we were all honest about that. They can sue their government. As far as I'm concerned, this fund was supposed to be a place where they can get dollars for, you know, in lawsuits and for the abuse that they suffered. The feeling was it could be misused, and I agree with that feeling. And so Republicans have said, we're not going to be a part of this. We're not going to move forward on this. As a matter of fact, we won't go forward with anything moving your nominees out of committee if this is still there. It was on the table and Trump was threatening it again, do this or I'll do that, and the Republicans, specifically Cornyn and Tillis, no fans of Trump, said well no.
Speaker 1: No, no no.
Speaker 2: So Todd Blanche yesterday said that the weaponization Fund is done it doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 1: Gone completely gone.
Speaker 2: And now we're hearing that both Tillis and Cornyn release their hold and he will get through committee. And there is really no reason, none, that Todd Blanch is not confirmed to be the next Attorney General.
Speaker 1: Said more clearly.
Speaker 2: If Merk Garland can get confirmed, if Loretta Lynch can get confirmed, Todd Blanch can get confirmed.
Speaker 1: There's no argument. Just that easy. I've got three more things coming up. Keep it here.
Speaker 2: This is Tony Kats Today. Three more things Tony Katz, Tony Katz Today.
Speaker 1: Guys, thanks for being here. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Find everything at Tony kats dot com, live streaming, YouTube and rumble, Tony Katz, Twitter, Tony kats which is also known as x still the same thing, Tony Katz and Facebook, Tony Kats Radio.
Speaker 1: Get in there be a part of what we're doing. Three more things.
Speaker 2: These are stories that should be front page news, but because of all the things happening on the front pages, doesn't make the page. I try to bring it to you. Of course, we've got the President saying that there will be no big attack on Iran because the neighbors begged us not to. But we've got a deal. Look at the deal. We have got a deal, and that deal is going to open the straight.
Speaker 1: If you say some.
Speaker 2: If you tell me it's going to open the straight of hormones, I'll believe you. Except I don't believe it because I don't know who you have a deal with. West Texas Crewed at this moment is eighty dollars. Brent Crude is eighty three. Who knows where it's going to close, but it was down in the seventh in the upper seventies, so it's crept up a little.
Speaker 1: Let's see it open straight and lots of oil flowing through.
Speaker 2: So that's the top line story. And then of course there's a Sophie Cunningham on Saturday, and I my problem is is that when talking about that story, there's so much and so many pieces.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Bring it down to where I think is the base crux, And the only thing I can come to is for the WNBA, the product is inconsequential, The ideology is everything. I Mean, there comes a moment where one has to ask do they view this as a jobs program? What the hell are we looking at here? But we'll get to that in the days of head. Then, of course you've got the Morocco story where you all of a sudden had sixty thousand Moroccans coming into this Spanish city state. Seventy four people died, many of them drowned as they swam over.
Speaker 1: And then of course there was violence that was engaged. People were attacked. How did this happen?
Speaker 2: Well, if I listen to Thomas Massey, which I do not, well, it's because the Republicans passed a bill that green lighted the transfer of Spanish territory to Morocco. That is, that's not what happened. That is a flat out lie from Congressman Thomas Massey. It's a committee report. The committee report discussed this idea. The House passed nothing. The committee report has no force of law. It doesn't show up anywhere in the legislation that was eventually passed by the House. And Congressman MASSI you vote to know because you vote note everything.
Speaker 1: It's what you do, it's who you are. Part of your problem. So this.
Speaker 2: Flood of people, which according to sources, the vast majority of the returned to Morocco, understand that this area that is controlled by Spain is actually on the African continent from the other side of the Med. Spain is to the north, the Med being the Mediterranean. I just want it to sound very continental when I said it, right, if you're gonna talk things like the Med, just picture whoever's talking wearing a speedo and then you're like, oh, that's very European continental of you. I'm on the Med. I want to picture me in a speedo. I say, reserve some time this evening and enjoy yourself. So no, the United States did not transd green light the transfer or a Spanish territory to Morocco. As Thomas Massey said, you did have this invasion. You did have people engaged in violence, and these people are looking for a better life. They look for a better life, and they get to this Spanish enclave and they go about attacking people and stabbing people in the streets.
Speaker 1: Maybe not people you want in your country.
Speaker 2: Spain had to mobilize it's military to make things, you know, calm. The second story came from the good people over there at Fox. They had on Deborah Brooks. Remember her. She was there during the days of COVID, and she is telling us what we already knew, which is everything became political very very quickly.
Speaker 5: If you get on tests, instead of quarantining people who are exposed, you just only tell the people who are infected to stay home. That is a very different approach. It worked fabulously in universities. It's why we were able to keep them open, and Secretary of Devas was working and keeping K through twelve open. There were solutions, but it became very political, and we all have to be aware because it was a presidential election year, it was really important for bluestays to show that they were taking it very seriously, and they overclosed.
Speaker 1: We know, we know.
Speaker 2: Why didn't anybody say it then? I mean we did, But why weren't you saying it then? Why weren't you getting up there and saying, sorry, doctor Fauci, we overclosed. But understand that if given the opportunity, they will do it again. They will absolutely overclose again.
Speaker 1: What makes me say such a thing? I am so glad you asked.
Speaker 2: This is Mehdi Hassan, the ridiculous, ridiculous progressive.
Speaker 1: Mehdi Hassan.
Speaker 2: Was responding to a back and forth that took place on CNN.
Speaker 1: It was a back and forth between Robert F.
Speaker 2: Kennedy Union, the Secretary of Health and Human Services and Data Bash host on CNN, and this was about vaccines. This is kind of fascinating in its presentation, and everything should get fact checked.
Speaker 1: But check this out genetic situation. Let me say this first.
Speaker 6: We're doing all those things and as one of the ways, we found Thile and all their seventy three studies out there and like Tylo explosure during later pregnancy and during the parentatal period.
Speaker 1: Who who are just mindset?
Speaker 6: But you were wrong when you say that this issue has been studied. It has been studying, and you're rolling your eyes down.
Speaker 7: I I don't want I don't want to have you use our air to say this. There have been more than forty studies involving five point six million people to conclude there is no link between vaccines and autism. This is the head of the Committee of Infectious Diseases for the American Academy of People.
Speaker 6: Well, let me tell you what's the interstitute of medicine.
Speaker 2: Now before we go on. I believe in the open dialogue the idea that Dana Bash is a Dana Bash over there at CNN can say I don't want you to use our airwaves for this. This is the Secretary of Health and Human Services debate him on the subject your airwaves.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty remarkable thing.
Speaker 2: Now, if you came on to discuss this and he wanted to discuss something else, you could say, I'm sorry, we're going to focus on this subject.
Speaker 1: Right here, we're having a debate on the subject. You bring up.
Speaker 2: Data I don't like, so therefore you're not allowed to say it is nuts. But she brings up this this piece, here's what everybody has said about vaccines and all batism, and here comes Secretary Kennedy.
Speaker 6: Says, which is the National Academy of Sciences, which is the ultimate arbiter on vaccine safety in which it does not have an interest in this debate. It says, none of the eight vaccine that are administered during the first six months of life and the ever study for a relationship to autism, we have found two studies on the DD vaccine I showed that it does cause autism, and one on the appatitis vaccine that again suggests that it does cause autism. The Institute of Medicine dismissed those two studies because they were based on CDC's database. The studies that you're referring to are all from one vaccine in MMR vaccine or one ingredient by Marazilla.
Speaker 1: Well, now let's talk about that.
Speaker 2: Are you telling me that forty studies are based on one ingredient in an MMR vaccine, mumpsbella.
Speaker 1: That's what all the studies are. Now someone can say me, no, Tony, he's got it wrong here, here, and here. But that only happened if you have the debate open for all of us to hear. It's the only way this works.
Speaker 2: And for the media who cannot understand this, cannot comprehend this. The institutions lied to us because the institution said six feet apart. The institution said you couldn't see grandma when she was dying. The institution said if you didn't get vaccinated, you were going to kill grandma. And no part of that was true. So Politico reports on this. RFK Junior tells CNN host that constitutional rights take priority over public health.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: Accurate, because we saw, as we heard from doctor Burkes, they allowed public health to have priority over the Constitution. Why in the world would my my rights be taken away? My rights exist, whether there's a pandemic or not. Anybody who thinks otherwise is out of their mind. I said this quite clearly. Then you cannot destroy society to the save society.
Speaker 1: The constitution remains.
Speaker 2: When they were there, I had parking lots of churches taking down license plate numbers. Every cop who did that should be fired, lose their pension. I say, do seventeen years in jail, take down license plate numbers if people go to church.
Speaker 1: Kiss off.
Speaker 2: Mehdi Hassan, the leftist, comes out and says, based on this, RFK Junior tells CNN host a constitutional rights take priority over public health. He writes, we're screwed in the next pandemic. Screwed, that is the leftist. Mehdi Hassan, the Islamist supporter, Mehdi Hassan take saying that the constitution should come second or third. Some doctor says, you can't leave your house. You can't leave your house.
Speaker 1: Some doctor says your job is not essentially you don't get to work. He believes this, he wants this. The left has.
Speaker 2: Learned nothing from COVID. They are desperate for the control. They want it more than oxygen. They want it more than anything, more than anything, you can't let these people have power. This is all they want. How can they have dominion over you? It is everything they desire, power control. Not only is that happening in our politics, it's happening with these data brokers because there are thousands of places on the Internet that have got to file with your name on it. Also they can have power. They get your address, and they get your email address, they get yourself number, and they can find out your medical conditions and your age, your voting record, your kids' names, that's right, your kids' names, and they create a file and anyone with a credit card gets.
Speaker 1: To buy the file.
Speaker 2: It's part of this data broker world, multi billion dollar industry where your file gets collected, it gets packaged, you get sold. It's all legal, which is crazy. It's all legal, and someone paid for your file. And last year Americans lost over twenty billion dollars to this fraud. The scammers are not lucky. They're prepared, which is why you have to get prepared and go within Cogny I ncog NI in Cognity dot com, going broker by broker forcing each one to delete your file and those opt out forms that they bury and Cogni finds those and when your data tries to creep back and Cognity wipes it again. I actually got an email from Incognity saying, hey, we found a lot of files. We need to make sure which ones are you. That's right, they're telling me I have to go through that and make sure I know who's who, which is a pretty easy process when you've gotten Cognity doing all of the work making sure my data is free from these data brokers. Go to in cognity dot com slash cats right now for sixty percent off. Sixty percent off when you use promo code cats Katz in cognity dot com. Slash cats take your private life off of the market. In cognity dot com, slash cats get sixty percent off.
Speaker 1: Make that happen, keep it right here. This is Tony Katz today. If you didn't get enough of Secretary Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Explaining to data Bash or data bash over that CNN.
Speaker 1: How life is. This was the other part of the exchange, and it's just it's excellent.
Speaker 2: It is the secretary saying that you don't get it aside what gets debated.
Speaker 7: Reating this theme of course you no, because I'm not being how to do is.
Speaker 6: Repeat things that people told you and say trust the experts.
Speaker 1: That's what you during during COVID.
Speaker 6: Now we know that anthy Fauci, who was the expert, was lying about everything about massive about social distancing, about natural immunity, about the transmission from the vaccine, about.
Speaker 1: The source of COVID.
Speaker 6: He was lying, And you were punishing people for not trusting the experts. And now you're rolling out the experts again to talk about something that you have no personal knowledge of.
Speaker 1: Okay, well guess what that is my job.
Speaker 2: If your job is to push back, I would agree. If you don't have the data, that's a problem. If you are going to just believe the so called experts after they already lied to you, that's the story these people.
Speaker 1: Are.
Speaker 2: They're impossible, absolutely impossible. Does she not understand that she's not trusted? Does she not understand that all of CNN is untrustworthy. I had a while where I didn't do anything CNN related, and then I had a while where I did, and then I didn't. And I'm trying to see is there anything good coming from there? And the answer is no, it's not a news network. Now do I think that people like Sexuary a county should follow some of my words, and why would you go on there and give them any ratings?
Speaker 1: Yes, but I also think and stuff like this is equally It's important.
Speaker 2: Our economy and why are we bailing out Japan? Wait, we're not actually bailing at Japan. Well we did something. I've got doctor Matt Will to explain it coming up.
Speaker 1: Keep it here. This is Tony cash today