Speaker 1: The Frames per Second Podcast. Welcome to The Frames per Second Podcast. Film review of what is it? One Battle after another? Yes, there's one battle after another. And to start off with some here, all right, So this was a film that was released in theaters this week. It was directed by Paul Thomas Anderson, stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Tianna Taylor, amongst others. First thoughts, what did you guys think about the movie? Right off? Stole with you. I thought it was good, man, I thought it was really good. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I know, this is one of the questions, but I didn't have any expectations because I didn't see any previews or anything, or trailers or anything else.
Speaker 1: I didn't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: I think the only thing I saw was Tianna Taylor blasting the rifle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: I saw that, like the tail end of that at a I don't know what movie I was at, but that's the only thing. I had no idea what this movie was about or whatever. So yeah, I was pleasantly surprised, like, oh man, this is actually pretty damn good.
Speaker 1: So you know, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed a lot. Actually, I saw the preview. I thought the preview was good. I didn't want to see too many previews to give it away. I saw the Rotten Tomatoes scores, like if ninety eight percent people were loving it, so I was like, Okay, this much be good or they just gassing it because Leo is in it. But this was a movie, man, This is like this felt like an old school like just straight enjoyable, great like movie. Like they did some really good stuff with it. I enjoyed some of the performances that will get into but I was thoroughly pleased with this. Mike will say, you agree, I agree. It was excellent. It was excellent. I will admit I fell asleep for about fifteen minutes, still had a lot of movie looks.
Speaker 3: But luckily, you know, I was able to catch those fifteen minutes yesterday when I got home.
Speaker 2: I'm interested to see what fifteen minutes those were, because once it got.
Speaker 1: Going, it was it was.
Speaker 3: It was the time jump, right before before the time right after the time jump, right when they said it was like sixteen years later. I fell asleep, and when I woke up, the daughter was kidnapped already or not kidnapped, but the daughter was with Regina.
Speaker 1: King ooh, and I was like, I don't know what happened. Fuck.
Speaker 3: And then if you have Patreon for is the mic, you'll understand why the rest of it.
Speaker 1: I was kind of thrown off, but I was I was likely to keep up.
Speaker 3: I just knew I was gonna have to wait and see if it leaked online so I could watch the rest of it.
Speaker 1: It was one of those what you said. Once it got going, it was like, oh shit, Like I looked at the run time and I was like, didn't like to another one of these. I was like two gays leo movies, bro, Like it didn't feel like that's me. It did not feel like two hours for five minutes. What do you think about the movie?
Speaker 4: I enjoyed it. Yeah, same thing. Once I saw two hours and whatever, I was like.
Speaker 2: I was so mad because I didn't know what the man was like, this is almost three hours?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I was it is three hours. You had to you had what you asked. Come on, you're talking. That's that's what that makes me. That's longer compensation. I'm not going by saying it's just questions about the movie. Play all that you realized, Like when I saw three hours, like who was spiking. But no.
Speaker 4: I was like, man, you gotta be sucking shipping me. And you know, the first part was, you know, a little slow as they were setting things up. But yeah, I'm with you guys, I'm in agreement. Yeah once once sixteen years later, now we.
Speaker 1: Roll like the first part because that's that was to Taylors like she wasn't in the movie after that. No, that was crazy. You know you need to be Yeah. I was afraid to even text y'all.
Speaker 4: Was because I almost said, hey, y'all, just heads up, is three hour movie, just so y'all can plan accordingly. But I was like, man, if I put this a three hour movie, then ain't going.
Speaker 1: Google get a response and to make that do that something game up? Up. I didn't see it till i I got my tickets. Yeah, I didn'tee it till then too.
Speaker 4: I looked ahead of the time because I was trying to figure out what time to go, how long I was gonna be there, so I could plan around everything else going on.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, I went to six fifteen. I thought I was be on the movies.
Speaker 2: I wanted to seven, you know, I wanted to seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went to four. It was three forty five was the start time?
Speaker 4: Of course it started at four or fifteen six thirty bro walking out of it, I'm like, she's but overall, yeah, I definitely enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: Packed there too. A lot of people came out to see it. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, I didn't. Like I said, I had no clue. I was like, why is it so hard to find tickets for this? It was yeah, man camp Creek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you I was surprised when you said that on this mic. That always empty man. Yeah, I know you said that. It's always because I ain't got no good seats. All right, so I likely, like I said, we ain't going seen by scene, So anything that jumps out to you all the scenes bring them up.
Speaker 4: But and real real quick, for a story about Mike's viewing experience, you can listen to that is the story.
Speaker 1: But I think that's paton.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know what, I'll probably I'll probably clipped that and put it on the frames for second Patron.
Speaker 1: How about that makes Yeah, Yeah, that's what I do. They don't understand why nobody's up in Mike's did because stuff like that so great y'all mentioned Tianna Taylor. I liked her performance. I thought she did the job. They may have over sexualized up a little bit, but I think that was the row. What was the standout performances? Was she oversection just in.
Speaker 4: One part bit when when the when the sheriff rolled up on her, uh and she was walking around, uh like she had somebody on the knees and she's putting the gun at him.
Speaker 1: But he was looking through the binoculars. Yeah, and they had her.
Speaker 4: It looked like it was definitely being sexualized there, but it was supposed to be from his viewpoint, right.
Speaker 1: That's why That's why I did that, because it doesn't seem like you don't think even when they went to go blow up the tower, she was like, let's funk right here. I only thought it was just that one party. Yeah, I did. I thought it was a little bit. I mean, it wasn't enough to be like I wouldn't I wouldn't have ended by man, I just yeah, the whole y'all thought the whole like well about like the whole was the whole thing? Like, so you go for that's not sexualizing her, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Kind of was like, I mean, why why you have to do that, Like why she just can't be a fucking rel regular, But why she brought checks up?
Speaker 1: Like when she when he was explaining how they was going to do the whole heightst thing, and she was like keep talking and then went over there and they had six when she was doing planting the bombs in the court room, the whole exchange between her and the colonel, when she had the colonel and get your get that dick cup sexualization character. Sure, I guess I'm not seeing the issue with it. I don't see issue. It just seemed like a loaded It was just a note for me. It just seems like a lot. It just seemed like a little too much. Yeah, I think they can win as.
Speaker 2: It wasn't It's just like all your dialogue has to have because that's part of the story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what she would I don't know. Interesting, Yeah, we really don't know. Or she's just a woman that likes sex.
Speaker 2: And then the situations though you could like sex, but like in these situations, it's like it's like black snake.
Speaker 3: Moan, You've never heard of people that get sexually aroused in extremely dangerous situations.
Speaker 2: Sure, get you, I mean, but but like they kept doing it. Yeah, so yeah, that's it must have been a part of it.
Speaker 1: I mean I just noticed it sound like prudes man. I noticed it. I didn't think. I don't have a problem with it. I liked it. I like it was just it was noticeable. I just thought it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I only noticed it from once, and it was visually, not just the character and the things she was saying, the things she was doing.
Speaker 1: I thought, that's just who she was, Okay, interesting. I think she did a great job. I think Champagne did an amazing job. Leo was okay, Leo was okay. I don't think he just bodied. You know, you're tripping point.
Speaker 3: I think I'm I'm kind of with Rod. I think that I think that everybody did a stellar job. Okay, I will I don't think Leo was just okay maybe okay. I think he was great.
Speaker 1: He did enjoy it.
Speaker 3: I think Toro was great. That was I think Sean Penn murdered this. There was not a slouch in this film. Even the new girl I forget her name already, daughter.
Speaker 1: Infinity. I'm not too familiar with her. She's brand new.
Speaker 3: I would and looked her up because she looked like somebody. But I think I'm I think I'm just racist. I thought it was a little black girl from from Last of Us, but that's definitely not.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, she was great, sneaky. The performance from the interrogator, the white Yes, yeah, I remember, he's like everybody's like everybody, He's like, he's really good. He was good. He's really was good. I don't have a phone. He said, you know how many people sit across He was good? Man. I like that you brought him up. He was like he was a sleeper.
Speaker 4: It was scary, bro, you know how intimidating he was just people up and rest people and throwing them in and and they have no control, no over what happens to them.
Speaker 1: He's not funny. Nom I was like ship, I wasn't. I was like me, it was like he did that in real life. It was like the p a real interrogator. Do this, Mike, what is some performances say one time? What were some of the performances that you enjoy stood out to you want to talk about.
Speaker 3: I mean, I definitely think miss Cliche, but I definitely thank Leo's. I think his was fucking It was great and then again Infinity Jones I think might be her name, but I thought she was great. And again for being a fairly new actress to be put in a movie like this with all these top dogs and to hold your own that well, I think she has a fucking career.
Speaker 1: But nah, I think those two were great.
Speaker 3: And I didn't realize it was Sean Penn until halfway through the movie. I kept being like, he looks really familiar. But when I realized it was Sean Penn, I was like, Wow, he's really nailing this white supremacist, demilitaristic.
Speaker 1: Cop kind of roll. He killed it.
Speaker 3: Little thing he kept doing with his Yeah, like that talk, the walk, that the accurate shi but yeah, just the whole even just the whole idea of him being like sexually into black women but at the same time being this white supremacist love.
Speaker 1: What's your name sounds like a black name? Like black? I love black man? He was creepy, man.
Speaker 4: What was your favorite for you know what's interesting? Uh We've already mentioned a few uh standouts. And as I was sitting here thinking like it almost like it it switched. Yeah, you know, as the movie went on, Like at one point I thought Tiana was doing a good job, and then later on it was like Leo, and then towards the end it was it was Champagne, which you know I was. I was with Mike. I was like, I didn't know who he was. I had to look him up while I was watching the movie. I was like, oh, yeah, yeah, he's one of those actors that be around, that be in movies that people know and give him credit for. But yeah, I never really recognized he was in this movie Mystic River.
Speaker 1: Yes, the most popular ones. Yes, this movie was in this movie A big river. May not have seen this class actually, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so anyway, so uh and I thought he was great towards the end and had been in the middle with.
Speaker 1: But Niro but Marcos Benicio del To, Yeah, yeah, man he was. He was so smooth.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, he was get But anyway, and then towards the end, Willa like Infinity Jones like yeah the way she closed, man, Yeah, so it was it really at one point was THEMN there everybody just name was doing yes.
Speaker 2: Once what made it so good because everybody had great moments. I mean like everybody held their own weight in this movie.
Speaker 1: I remember thinking like get way through like you said, like everybody is killing it when Leo kep he's doing Yeah, the way he did it was it was good. Who was some of your favorite performances.
Speaker 2: I mean we we've already caused this man, like like I did not think he was gonna say Leo was all right man, because I take man. He was just so it was like solely good, like like in moments like even when he was like when he saw the sense and he crawling on the floor and.
Speaker 1: Ship that was so funny. Man, you got an sit down because it's because that's what you were saying. Really it was a gud. I love that. But I thought Belitio's performance was there was just because how he was so called but he was like he was, I gotta go pick up. It was a good great good. It was how he was acting versus.
Speaker 2: Right, because you had one frantic and you got one's acting like exactly so yeah that when he had he was trying to get the phone charge and ship he was going every socking he saw it because we do that ship.
Speaker 1: That was so good. It's so so them too. It was he was getting so frustrated, bro, like charge his phone, even the ship when he went like, look out the window and the ship fell. He was like, my man. So it was like, why was that? It couldn't have been written and it was just that it was even like a leading that's great lead into our favorite scenes throughout the movie. That was definitely one of mine, in the sense of that whole him being like he said he was the what did he say? Did he say Mexican Harry tell me? Is that what he said? Uh? He said, yeah, you know Latino Harriet. He was like, yeah, I'm like Latino Harriet tell me. And then they walked through all this stuff and everybody do the protocol was like, man, definitely one of my favorite scenes, and I thought it was really interesting how they made that car chase interesting, how they were going up and down. That was great in the would be Quiet I.
Speaker 3: Mikel talk about, Well, first off, I forgot to mention that I really liked Regina Regina Haul.
Speaker 1: I always say Regina King Regina Hall.
Speaker 3: I just liked how she was so stoic and she said so much with her face without saying anything, even when they caught her and the guy was basically being like, you're fucking busted. Just go ahead and give everything up. She was just so good in that. But yeah, my favorite scene was easily the car because that was so psychedelic. You could feel it when you're watching that, and it's such an interesting thing to do. I've never seen it done either. But the whole time I fear, I seriously felt.
Speaker 1: Had liked you moving. Yeah, like I was bounced on Spike. I felt that was It was making my stomach tight. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that was so good, and it was just tense. That whole final like thirty minutes was just so tense because you wonder how how close that car had gotten by that. Yeah, it's just like and then.
Speaker 1: And then massing each other and you hear the thing going off and he knows she close, but he don't know where. Yeah, I don't realize she just passed. Oh it was so good.
Speaker 3: And that was so smart of her to just speed off real quick and then stop and get out the car, because I was like, what is she doing? I was so lost until he hit it.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, no one in the movie ever done this. Facts really fucking smart. It would have been a heel like that. You had to be in a situation you can't see that. She realized that she was was she she knew what it was like. Yeah, when she couldn't see anything right, Yeah, and she knew how fast he was going to try to catch her, so he wouldn't be able to That was so good. I'm surprised no one has ever done that in the movie. Is very unique. Another one of my favorite scenes when he dropped her off, he was like, he couldn't kill her once he thought he was his daughter, the ghost, the colonel whatever.
Speaker 3: With the American guy. Yeah, so that part confused me. Why did the name American dude kill those people in the house.
Speaker 1: He didn't want He said she was a child. That's okay, So that's what I thought it was.
Speaker 3: But you had that code the entire time you were driving her over there, and I fact, so that's what it was.
Speaker 1: It was picking with him, even when he was trying to throw her in the car.
Speaker 3: See, I thought that, But then I thought that I missed something in that fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: It was just him having that moral code of like they showed reservation for him from the jump, Yeah, from the jump, from from the time he asked her, He's like, nope, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: I don't care if you double the price. Yeah, as a child or whatever. And then he's just like, well, can you drop him off here? And then when he got in the car, he was looking at him weird. When he put her in this stuff in.
Speaker 3: The car, I forgot what he asked her. He asked her something somebody, Yeah, somebody and somebody come to look for you. Yeah, because it's almost like he wanted somebody to come look at so it's almost like he waited around.
Speaker 4: To see and then he called somebody to say, yeah, we got a body. And then he saw them gasting up the boat and he saw that, so.
Speaker 1: He's just like, yeah, they're gonna yeah. Yeah. I think that's why he asked her that though, like you have somebody coming.
Speaker 4: He came up with a better way to do it though. He shot dude in the head and just try to bust in the door.
Speaker 1: Essential suicide.
Speaker 3: It seemed like yes, that see, that's all of that is what confused me, because it was like I didn't understand the turn.
Speaker 1: I thought I missed something. And then he just didn't do it very smoothly. He just walked in. He shot the one guy, then just walked in the door.
Speaker 3: It was like, well, you knew you were gonna die, So maybe he was just ready to die because he had done this so many times and he was just like, I don't want to be responsible for anybody his dath.
Speaker 1: I'm done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he was the one that snatched up the guy Billy Godo wherever.
Speaker 1: The guy that snitched Yeah, what were some of your favorite scenes? Because I got more to can't you know?
Speaker 4: I think so I do in agreement with which I think that might be the consensus around here.
Speaker 1: The car part at the end. But I really loved the whole.
Speaker 4: Harriet Mexican Tupman, things like that whole moment, from the moment he got there crawling on the floor, the nunshocks, and his.
Speaker 1: Calmness throughout the whole thing.
Speaker 4: It was so well organized, It was so well planned, and the way they just kind of played off each other, and even to the point where he went through the trap door and the.
Speaker 1: Carpet that I don't know why that was funny. It was. Yeah, it was like the perfect into the city. Yeah, it was perfect and nobody that's part of the whole thing. Pan They were all very calm. Everybody knew what to do. Everything was planned out for a hundred plus years or even just planning for right. Yeah, they probably they probably have like drills, you know, you know, and then everybody got out. Okay, you know, I thought that was so dope from him giving him the rifle and then when they and I love how you saw like.
Speaker 4: It's maybe you know, we talked about this on his bicycle, but I felt like, you see, like an age gap.
Speaker 1: So when he was like, hey.
Speaker 4: You're gonna take him to the roof and then you're gonna drop him off, get the car, blah blah blah, and the kids just okay, Yeah, he paced and then he bro He fell off that roof.
Speaker 1: That was the last straw. He couldn't He couldn't make that jump. I loved that because I was wondering, I'm like, okay, we go from here because he's not getting out of jail. And I even love how they set that up. But that whole scene the roof saying and stuff was great. Yeah. Yeah, I don't know why he tried to bro ron. I don't think he made it. Did he make it halfway? Bro? That's why I hit the tree. That's why I hit the tree.
Speaker 3: No one was expecting. I was like, whoa, he didn't make it right, he got caught. He fucking around, got up and got fucking tasted.
Speaker 1: I was, yeah, yeah, how's my gun? I got the gun? Got okay? Cool? Yeah he did make it. He gave went off the roof, like, what do you mean, I'm gonna talk it to you for some scenes, right, but I got one speaking to the age gap thing with can when they pulled up to the house. This was almost in the preview when her friends pulled up to the house. Conversation great, Yeah, it was like, why is car got to be like that? That was sounded it did? It was. I don't think he intended it to be, but it definitely sounded racist his head.
Speaker 2: And the thing is he has just asked her. You know, I just want to make sure you know what did he say? I forgot the word he said, but that ship politically red. Yeah, She's like, it's not that hard them. He answers to what's up?
Speaker 1: God like, which what what what is he doing? It was I forgot how you worded it.
Speaker 4: But but but to your point, though, I think it's it's good to like like He's like, okay, I want to want to do the spect I just need to help me out.
Speaker 1: I'm old because I don't know. Just point me in the right direction. I want to do right. I don't know what are some of your what are your favorites? Man? When he was talking to the to the guy with the phone about the colds and ship, what times you fucking was like, and I was a sneaking great line. Yeah I was. I know, I thought that. I don't know, it's not he was just the time he told him to cont remember when every time doesn't exist, just think that's right, Like he wanted to crazy.
Speaker 3: I was like, wait, did he just look at his watch and see that was literally yeah, he's.
Speaker 1: So good man, he said, it's so subten. It felt like you had that conversation with customer service person or something and they just not helping you, like like let me let me speak to your manner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know another part of how times have changed. When the guy was like, you're triggering.
Speaker 1: Me like my space. I thought it was a young white guy and he was like, you fucking liberal. What do you called it? An audio trigger? This is an audio this is an audio trigger. But but but it's I love that he said it because sometimes they do be on that little stupid ass ship. Bro. Stop you going to this train.
Speaker 4: With these triggers and all this other stuff. Bro, this guy is distraught you. He said it right, He said, you just caught long. Yeah, you know who I got all this information? He said, you called me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. It was great though. He was your commanding Officely, I know you fucking got on. I know you got. He's like, I wanted I got the right way I want to. He was after some white. I was just carrying a moment right there. Got this mother. He mad him, man, super liberal white. And then he sp remember the past word that got improved Michael Mexican shade pussy. That's his favorite thing. He was like, I know you're gonna notice what's my favorite? Like do you say that early in the movie. And I think they were talking about it when they were like doing so okay, it was like this is vabe. It was like, man, that's a hero. Man apologized. That was good fucking man, y'all have said most of it. Oh, I like, I like the the paternity test ship was int was good too. I like that that ship was in You didn't like that one No, I like the scene. It wasn't intense to me because the second I saw her pregnant, I was like, oh, it's you thought that. Yeah you didn't. I thought it kind of like they wouldn't. I think I would do that. I know it would be a major plot point like that. Yeah, I thought that.
Speaker 3: The second I saw her shooting the gun pregnant, I was like, yeah, that's shop.
Speaker 1: Was more so about the intensity of this. It was just the scene. The way they executed that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, scene was dope with the wide shots of that place, and he was like, you're thinking.
Speaker 1: Of my daughter, right, gay? I'm not gay like your shirt some think homosexual. Oh man, this movie was so good. It was this was so good, bro. It was tight his head think I'm homosexual.
Speaker 2: I like the secret Society scenes be Coulse. That just showed like, you know, like you know, these motherfuckers got got this.
Speaker 1: It happened one of my favorite scenes in that siding thing when he got out of the wreck and he was like he was reverse rate. My theater was crazy people. That was interesting. Yeah, it was sense.
Speaker 3: Just the terminology okay, and the way he was spinning that trying to spend that verse rate.
Speaker 1: But but he's reverse but you get But I.
Speaker 3: Thought it was interesting because when you think about what he means by that, like reverse rate, M but was that what does that imply that regular rape is regular?
Speaker 1: But but like like uh, forward rape, but think about it. Why would he think this is reverse rape? What wouldn't be just regular rape?
Speaker 3: So they're making a point of like rape is typically male to female.
Speaker 1: But he says, well, this.
Speaker 3: Is just like when people say reverse race is stupid. But like him saying reverse rape. I thought that was really interesting.
Speaker 1: And I thought they thought it was interesting too. They couldn't believe, They didn't believe, they couldn't believe. Just like he was just like, we'll explain what I'm taking this. I think it was like what God explain? How did that work? And I think he made it A boy his his his semen. He was like, she wants she knew how powerful man. He wanted to get that out. That was insane. She was a that's what the white guy said that killed me was Oh my god, man.
Speaker 3: The dialogue in this ship was too goddamnit to good, too good it was there.
Speaker 4: Was a point with so much stuff, so white and innocent. I don't think that anything they were.
Speaker 1: Doing was wrong.
Speaker 4: They called us and they called us bro. Yeah, he's in poor mm hmmm. And then it was like and then the older white guy he just there just listening and them kind of discussed, and then it was like, well, what.
Speaker 1: Do you what do you want me to do? He was like, we need to clean eat off the floor, dick dirty. I thought that the him, the guy they were talking to, that wanted them to go, he wanted to go handle with Sean Pinn. I thought that was one of the great scenes because I wouldn't expecting that. I was like, that car came out of note it was gonna be Leo. They called him whatever the car that I didn't know. I didn't notice because the car was the same color I think, like it was blue and a purple car, so it wouldn't I don't know. I don't know, but that was one of the more surprising scenes for me too. I knew that he was on his.
Speaker 3: Way to kill him, So when when the car pulled up, I wasn't shocked that that happened.
Speaker 1: I was If anything, I'm more shocked that he didn't go verify to kill he did.
Speaker 3: He walked down. He poked him a couple of times or whatever, just to make sure.
Speaker 1: Whatever. But that was Leo. He just got the car. He looked and he thought he was dead. That he didn't do a good job. He's not a very good cleaner. Then he looked that he should have made sure he looked dead when Leo pulled up on him. He did sure. When he came walking over the hill, bro, I was like that ship was insand like, come on, terminator, Yeah that my THEA went crazy to one of those grooms that come out next. At what point We've talked about a lot of scenes in the movie. At what point did y'all were y'all looking at this and you're like, okay, this is good, this is bad, this is just okay. Was there a specific scene or it's like scenario and it stood out to you.
Speaker 3: For me, it was like twenty minutes in, I'm really enjoying what they're doing, even though that's actually I'm lying to you. At first, I was annoyed because I was like, they're fucking they're making fun of far left activists, and I was like, all right, I'm getting annoyed because they were making them.
Speaker 1: Seem really stupid and goofy.
Speaker 3: But then I had to just calm down and take myself out of things and stop being so fucking serious. Then I was like, okay, nah, I'm actually kind of enjoying them making far left activists seem a little silly and goofy, because at first I was like, Okay, is this some weird right wing movie because the lefties are being real violent and like, you know, it was almost comical. Yeah, I was like, is this a comical right wing movie where they're just kind of making fun of far left activists?
Speaker 1: I don't think that's what it was at all.
Speaker 3: Once I killed out and just fell into the movie, I was like, no, this is really good.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 3: That took about thirty five forty minutes and I was like, all right, I'm in it was once the unfortunate part I fell asleep on, but once I woke up, I was in it.
Speaker 1: You had to sleep on it a little. I had to sleep on it in real time. Was it was it a point in the movie where you rot? Did you see what he initially said?
Speaker 2: The twenty minutes in I was just like, well, I think this is because I can kind of see where it was going I was like, oh man, this this has a really good stride right now. And yeah, just kind of seeing like like the music. I liked the music too. The music kind of moved the movie along as well, like the soundtrack to it. Just seeing like how they were, you know, like the whole revolution we televis thing and just seeing how they were like moving through that the pacing, I was like, oh, the pacing is really really good right now.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking of Junkle Pussy when you're talking about oh yeah when she was on Yeah that was and then you hear the shot off camera.
Speaker 1: And looking like got scared. Oh man, it was I'm like, man, this ship is good. Man. In that car scene, why when they were swerving through cars, that was really good. Like that was good. You know when they like it actually crashed, like look they about to crash, and they actually crashed because you know, you don't know, they don't see that out of it. They'll get out of it like the whippy damage like fun and then they're still riding around crazy. But no, that ship crashed and they had like get out. All that was cool.
Speaker 3: Even after the one dude snitched, we didn't talk about that scene. Even after the one dude snitched and the cops are coming after the crew and the one woman ran through the and the second show the door. She got what I didn't not at all. Then when they got Jungle Pussy, I was like, damn, they got my girl, Jungle Pussy, not Jungle Pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anybody, anybody, but can Was there a moment in the movie for you, I'm just making sure it took.
Speaker 4: It took a little longer for me. When Willa got captured. That was starting to be the beginning. I think it's a it's an interesting movie in terms of like what it was it was saying about, you know, revolution, So I think it's it's there is very surface level level, but there's still some subtleties to it. And and I thought that that was that was sort of interesting what they were kind of saying. I guess he just pta really didn't want people to miss the point of what he was trying to say. But it was really towards the end, like when she was really by herself and there was nobody coming to save her.
Speaker 1: And at the end of the movie, I'm like.
Speaker 4: And I don't even know if this was a point, but this was the point I got was like, damn man, black women, they only.
Speaker 1: Only saved themselves.
Speaker 4: It was like all this stuff that she was going through, the father didn't help her, Like nobody was there to help her. She had to do it herself outside of the one guy that went in and you know, had to change her heart.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, her father showed up late. Facts she had to figure that and she didn't waste bro She was still emotional when he pulled up. She was she had been through a lot of trauma. Yeah, yeah, because they got and she she and she kind of, you know, kind of it's typical teenager would do, right, and I noticed kind of just all right, you having us go through all this ship this bullshit, nobody's coming for you. And he was like, yeah, you'll be surprised. And then she got real. And I think part of where it worked for me, where it starts of the really turn, was when Regina Hall showed up in the bathroom. Oh yeah, that was a real good.
Speaker 4: And it showed that all of the things that she had been told, she didn't question it. She she went along with it. And she was like, all right, bet, it's just a lot about the phone.
Speaker 1: But I like how they didn't try to make that other thing too, where she was trying to be rebellious and not go with her. She knew that she knew the password. I'm trusting my dad. Ship just got real. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But yeah, when man, when when he got on the car, he was like what green apples whatever it was, and he was like what, I don't know, pow like no hesitation, Green Acres, Petticoat Junction, it was.
Speaker 1: I used to watch all those shows this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, wow, And they didn't even trust her dad. So she was like who are you.
Speaker 1: At this point because remember she didn't know that wasn't her dad, So like she looking at him now like she kept a secret from him too. I don't think he don't know, right, he never said that interest Yeah, she's probably not going to tell them. There's no reason to, right, That's true. That heard them. For me, it was when Tianna Taylor was going through Postmark. Oh that was, but he thought it was when she was going through post post part of Like, I got the gist of the movie in the beginning with revolutionary stuff, but what really interests me was her leaving and where they were gonna go like, Okay, yeah, what's gonna happen now. She was like, she's taking my spot. That was really interesting. She said that, yeah, maybe not. She said, she taking my spider. That's his girl. Now I'm not his girl and I'm not his number one girl anymore.
Speaker 4: I thought she was just really thinking about the fact that it may not have been his.
Speaker 1: No, she was.
Speaker 3: She was struggling with the fact that she was no longer the main focus of Leo's life.
Speaker 1: Because he was looking at him calling her. Yeah, Like the back monologue was great, Like she just called him like look how you hold your look how you kisses her and things like that. All his attention goes there. She said.
Speaker 2: People think think I'm crazy to be jealous of my baby, right, that was thro off to But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you said sleep out.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I could relate. But Mama was funny too. She was like, she was like, that's I think that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Like when she was talking to him about my daughter, She's talk from a long line of revolutionaries, like how you're gonna handle that? He's like, you can't fix what She called him a stump and stump, Yeah, running you are stump. Yeah that was and she ran and she was right, and that was Yeah, that was because I was waiting to see if that was yeh, she was wrong. She got out of there, So yeah, that's why it changed for me. My next question, plot holes, anything that they messed up that you guys saw that was noticeable. Boys Like I just didn't like about the film because we've been praising him a lot.
Speaker 3: I don't know that I loved the ultimate ending of Tean Taylor's character.
Speaker 1: She just came off like.
Speaker 3: A selfish piece of shit because at first she it seemed like, Okay, she was really into Leo. Then she had you know, she fucked the colonel. But I thought that was just for the revolution to keep things able to you know, continue moving. Her snitching. I was like, okay, that's fine, But then her dipping out, I was like, Wow, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 3: That's a big one eighty for her character. I didn't dislike it necessarily, but it kind of just bugged me.
Speaker 1: I think a little bit.
Speaker 4: I too struggle with that, trying to understand like how she fit within the overall film outside of just you know, having the baby and that being the source of like mixed bloods Now, that's bad. What part in like revolution? Was she right?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: And I guess I was even to the part where she slept with the colonel. I was even trying to you know, process that part, like why would she do this?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: So I agree with what Mike said, but I was still like, Okay, maybe I'm missing something. And then for her to be a snitch and the nun saying that, oh, the daughter of Rat is a baby rat or something like that, and that's what she started to find the truth.
Speaker 1: I did think it was interesting using like.
Speaker 4: Religion as a way to kind of hide and mask like good and right. You know, both were kind of using the church for their own you know, personal whatever they were doing. But yeah, it was just like and then she just disappeared. She never came back, and she just wrote a letter. So it's just like I don't understand, like, is there a larger point to what she's doing? You know, because one of the things I I picked up was like, how you know, you were talking earlier Mike about how they were almost making fun of the leftists or whatever, and how sort of disorganized at times that they appear and the people that were conspiring and doing all this were so much buttoning up and organized to the point that they have everything like down to a t. And you know, you kind of kind of contrast those two and you kind of see how they can almost stay in power and they were able to squash down this thing and now it's gone. This guy's a drug addict and you know, a drunk, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and she's a snitch and ran the other ones hiding and still trying to fight. They Robin Banks can't get that. Like.
Speaker 4: It was just kind of an interesting thing to kind of point out, you know, but yeah, it was. It was Tianna's character. I just didn't really fully understand what if there was one the.
Speaker 1: Point of her. So I got a question when she was at the campfire talking when she was pregnant. She was like, pussy is the weapon, that's the best weapon to the other woman. Yeah, what's that in reference to her fucking the colonel?
Speaker 3: Because yes, okay, in my opinion, yes, that's what I was asking because she saw that that was the main way that she.
Speaker 1: Kept it going. Yes, got it. Okay, I didn't even put that together. Just now they were talking about it is wrong that's what made him about it. Pussy power. I mean, wars thought over absolutely war. You don't want to throw the fucking stupid like a real war, right thing? I do? Like, I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't hate that damn trailer set me up. I talked about this movie before.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, I don't know what movie is in, but all I saw was a pregnant woman with it was a flipping the damn movie b It was on the poster. That's good. It was a good scene. That was good metography. I was like, damn, anyway, what's your moment? Rod?
Speaker 2: It didn't really work for you. I mean, I won't say didn't work. I'm having to pull like, yeah, well thin strings. But if I had to pick something, maybe.
Speaker 1: I had it in my head. But that thre what you said. It threw me off. It was two moments, huh, I said, yeah, yeah I had I just had it. Oh the witness protection. I didn't see how she got out of that, so yeah that was mine? Yeah go ahead, Yeah, yeah, that's that's really it.
Speaker 2: Just that whole It just seemed like too easy for her to get out of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred. That didn't really make a lot of sense. Yeah, because it don't seem like she would have been able to cross the border.
Speaker 3: Well, it didn't seem like she should have been able to get out that house. He witness protection. She didn't kill anybody, She just went out the back door. Yeah what and wrote a letter. Put a mask on this, puts it on pop for you. That's all we gotta do. Unless it wasn't real witness protection. Well, they don't monitor you.
Speaker 1: When I think what he's said is the colonel set that up right himself.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like governmental, right, and it probably couldn't have been. No, no, no, they said she was in witness protection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said, yeah, he had to go get it, she had to go to the job, like all of these things.
Speaker 1: Like they just said, though, they don't monitor you.
Speaker 4: Once when they were in the room, they were say, yeah, she was in witness protection and then she left and she disappeared.
Speaker 1: You you could go back to some people have been in to go back to their old life. So how was the protection because she is supposed it's supposed to be in a place that secluded enough to where people wouldn't know who you are or what you did.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think that's the type of she was in because they was like, you gotta get a job, you got to go.
Speaker 1: They pay you too for being in it, so you just do all. Yeah, you get paid to be with this protection.
Speaker 2: They need you to testify, you need you have to cooperate, like, yeah, you're in this whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they don't keep you there. Like if you, under your own fruition go back to your life or put yourself in danger, that's on you.
Speaker 3: But but I thought part of her being and witness protection was wasn't she going to continue feeding them information or something or does she already give them to you?
Speaker 1: So then why would they even agree that. I don't know that because and why does she even snitch?
Speaker 3: That's what I was to help her daughter, I thought, Really, that's why I thought she said.
Speaker 1: Didn't she say that, oh he was threatening.
Speaker 5: Herber something about the daughter, Yeah, because he was kind of talking around about way to her.
Speaker 1: I don't even think it's the daughter. I think it.
Speaker 2: I think it was more selfish reason she didn't want to be locked up. I think I think she just you know, when he said, oh, yeah, you're gonna be in it for life, like yeah, she didn't want that. She'lutionary.
Speaker 1: She wanted to be out and about like fighting. Well, she ain't much revolutionary. She snitched on the entire crew.
Speaker 4: Threat I think he did threaten Yeah, the daughter.
Speaker 1: I really do need to watch it again, just not too damn because it was like it was like it's a shame you don't know anybody you can sway.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah in the hospital scene, yeah talking yeah, because we're like you're going to be in a long time. Some I can't remember exactly what was said, but okay, yeah that won't make sense then but.
Speaker 1: If you're in jail and like you can't get to your daughter anyway. But that's what I'm saying. I thought he was going to go after the daughter, and I thought that if.
Speaker 3: She snitched, he wasn't going to But I'm thinking maybe or maybe I'm misremembering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was that, and then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything's around, all my all my grapes was just around like talking to the police.
Speaker 1: Well like so I didn't understand, like why.
Speaker 2: The one friend had to tell Joe knows, like they couldn't put you in jail because if I'm telling you, like I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, I don't know her number. Like, I didn't understand why he had kids. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, what's her name? Willi's friend. I didn't understand why he why he had to give give up the information.
Speaker 3: I mean, because they were he was starting a kid, the kid didn't know better.
Speaker 1: And the kid that snitch probably feared for their yes safety if they're going to Chai because they trains. Yeah. Yeah, that's that's why I thought that he was the one, because they would have gone to a male prison, right, And that's what I think what he thought about they sorry interesting, So that's what he said. For me, it was a plot hole. I'm like, why did he tell the damn dad, it's not that hard? Why did they Why did they say that?
Speaker 3: I think it was that That's what I got to that is they had the most to lose by going to prison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it was specific, Like why did you go with them? Yes? Good job?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they would have been brutalized and it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Was there a scene in the movie that you guys couldn't wait to talk about?
Speaker 4: Carson Cars For me too, that was that it was intense, it was crazy, it was really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that whole scene.
Speaker 4: Uh, the way she shot old boy and no questions asked once the cole was get up with. The whole car scene was really really, really good, you know, because every time she go up here and go down here, I kept I kept thinking it was gonna be a car something, you know.
Speaker 1: I was like, for me, it was I love the payoff of when they first had to run and he was giving them the track of thing. He was like, if you see somebody with these all, just hand them out. But he was telling him all this information and you could tell Leo wasn't really taking it. He was like, what's happening, What's going on? And then the payoffs sixteen years later when he needed to know all of that stuff, the dudes telling him, look, bro, this is important. Remember this book, read this letter, and throw this shit away, but make sure you know all of this stuff. And for him to just like forget it sixteen years later, I thought that was one of the most interesting. But forget absolutely. I would have been I was gonna ask you, I would forget it sixteen minutes. I probably wouldn't read the book or whatever it was that he told him to read. But would y'all have remember any of that Stufhi, y'all took it more seriously. I would have definitely taken it more serious if I.
Speaker 3: If I am out here and I'm part of the revolution, I'm definitely gonna take this more seriously. But to be fair, le Leo was a single father. His his girl was gone and he was raising the kid by himself. He became a drug addict, depressed basically and depressed. So I mean, I see why he forgot But bro, write that shit down somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, write it down. I know I'm over here. Yeah, I would have something, you know. He told me not to write damn that.
Speaker 2: Maybe I thought about another scene when he went to the classroom, He's like, got a lot of slave.
Speaker 1: Orders on his man. That was great his you got to make got all the heavy he got all the heavy heads in the n Yeah, you can't smoke that in here because he started crying. That's the other thing. When I woke up, I was like, why is he dressed like that? Using that rope running around because with the blue blockers on, why is he dressed like? Why is the house coach? He said jump four four that was the car. He didn't jump out the car and then they showed him doing a little lying Dan pulled him off.
Speaker 6: Yeah my god, oh my god. It was just like that ship was hold wlarious body doing that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we didn't talk about Also when when when he first went to I'm doing Rod dude, when he first when he first went to the hospital, when Leo first went to the hospital and that whole network get him out, that was that was That was dope. From the person that interviewed him to the nurse was like that was and it was so she's like, Bob, she said it one time he looked up.
Speaker 1: He's like what the Yep, She's like, I can't I can't help him. I can't help him. So good. That was really good. Oh she was real. Yeah, because he didn't looking at her, she said Bob, and then she did. Then he looked up and for him to have that network set up. I thought it was just fascinating.
Speaker 4: She was walking, Yes, she was walking through kind of the questions to ask to get him away from them, you know, with the diabetes and stuff like that. But I totally missed the name call because he wasn't picking it up.
Speaker 1: And so she's like, Bob. That's when she that's when he perked up. She said. One time he looked at me like, what the facts It was so sub It was so good. God, damn, it was so good. Yeah, that was great. We've talked about did little up the expectations. I think everybody said it did. So we're gonna get to the ending and like them sticking to landing. I throw it to you guys after this, it was predictable. What they did to Sean Pinn's character was like, he's not gonna They're gonna kill him. I knew it, but it was still good though. It was still good that they like gassed the room, how he locked him in there, that all of that was great to me. I think they stuck the landing. I thought he's gonna get sniped. I thought it was gonna be a sniper. But then the gas made sense too, So I just thought all of that was incredible. You guys think they stuck the landing slash.
Speaker 4: Ding Yeah, yeah, I you know, there was no way they were letting him back in, but he you know, had in their eyes, you know, or something like that, and uh, and it crossed the line and they're just like, nah, that's that's we can't stand for this. Even if we believe you at your story, the fact is you're white deck winning.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: This dude is an asset to them, like he obviously can get shipped done. And the fact that you're gonna not get him because this one thing that he did with a black woman. He's like, Nope, I don't give a fuck if you black ops or whatever.
Speaker 1: He will be black ops. But but it sounds it sounds about right. It sounds like how a white woman's group behave get know what I'm saying, That's what.
Speaker 2: That's what's crazy, Like, it don't matter that you're this good, great at what you do, know your dick got dirty.
Speaker 1: Damn. I just put two and two together. I was wondering how he was able to just hit that. I know he had to go to that time because it's private. I told him that's what. But they mentioned it being a sanctuary city. They knew about the whole system. Because I was wondering and it never occouraged me, like how was he able to just and.
Speaker 2: They were saying to keep the military to that time, right, they said, the people are going to cooperate, yah, which they did in the hospital. You know all those people like they are trying to protect the people up there, and I thought that, oh that was a part too, doing the riot. And you remember how that ship happened in real time when they had people mad avocavocate tours, the one.
Speaker 1: That provokes provokes like violence.
Speaker 2: Basically it's not even like the actual rioters or whatever, the protesters or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's not the protesters, but they have a rioter come actual somebody come too. I thought about him when I saw that. I was like, yeah, like the one that was disarming people that time, remember the one he was. He was he was in protester clothing, but he was disarmed people that had weapons and ship y'all remember that. I forgot which which protesters was, but it was it was like you know life, real life. Yeah, no, no, no, it sounded like.
Speaker 2: A fucking movie. But he was disarmed people that had weapons and ship. Y'all don't remember this. We talked about it here on It's the my salon. Yeah, it was because you were saying that it was probably a cop. It was probably a cop that was doing it that was dressed up like a like a you know rider. I keep on saying rider dressed up like a protester, and he was disarmed people that might have had weapons or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well and he was.
Speaker 4: And the way this movie sort of kind of overlays on top of present day, it's definitely a view into the past. Like, you know, he used immigration to do a lot of stuff. You know, they freed people from camps. That's how they wanted the uh you know, uh, lock y'all got on the radar. They got on lock y'all's radar and used immigration to go look for his daughter.
Speaker 1: But the impurities, so to.
Speaker 4: Speak, of black people, they do still feel that way in present day. We're not that far removed from And that was the scary thing about you know this movie. You know, they can easily snatch up somebody and hold them, like with the Patriot and all that stuff. Bro, you can be disappeared easy to the country, you know. And and we still don't know what happened to Regina Hall.
Speaker 1: We still don't know what happened to the revolution. I think we can assume they killed her, you know, they think that's assumption. I don't think. I don't think she's killed. I think she cooperated. So they did cooperate something they never gave a clear answer.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they didn't give a clear answer, but they implied very heavily that she that she snitched Regina. I didn't take that from it, because right after that happened is wait, what.
Speaker 1: Happened right after?
Speaker 2: So after they got her, because they asked what was the question he was trying to get out of her. I'm trying because he was just like, okay, he's with she's with the colonel right now.
Speaker 1: If you want to protect her, give me. No, they already found That's how they found regime. That's right. That's what I try to tell them what Leo was because he didn't know. She was saying she didn't know, so she couldn't there was something. There wasn't anything for her to tell because it was unless it was the other people that were still in a revolution. But it might have been, but I don't think that's that's so specific though.
Speaker 3: I feel like right after that that scene, something happened.
Speaker 1: I thought that made it seem like, oh, she told I thought they were gonna take U somewhere and killed because she didn't say anything because she didn't have nothing to say other than telling them whoever, That's why it was interrogating her. They were interrogating her. But but remember Big, I was gonna say to even further the ending. The revolution was still going because we've seen Will take the call and go out and him telling her to be safe. Yeah, the revolution was still going.
Speaker 3: But we don't know if Regina Hall's character was involved, right, because we never heard anything else after about her after that. I need to see it again. I feel like I'm with Rod. I feel like there was something that happened that made it seem like she snitched.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't take this get.
Speaker 3: Especially her face when he kept like drilling her and she was like looking scared. She wasn't like I'm not gonna tell. There was like a moment where she was she was like, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: She started crying because I thought she started kid, you might be right, Spike, maybe I mistook the scene.
Speaker 2: No, man, you're not mistaking it, because she was just like, I don't know. He was asking her a specific question and she was just like, you know, that's why he's saying, you know, how many people sit across from you?
Speaker 1: I don't know whatever, Why would he say that. I just don't know what she gave up information.
Speaker 4: I forgot what information, Yeah, I can't remember, but but yeah, but either way, I think his it's crazy because you talking about Thomas Jefferson, you know, and all these presidents that you know, would sleep with black women, to have babies with him, but still don't like them. You know, that was in essence him and a lot of other white people and still wanted to be part of the cause, you know. And he what I forgot, what they call him, was so fit, sated on being accepted, you know, and still wanted to you know, do his own thing, that he was unwilling to even see what was happening. You know, this trained veteran, this guy walked in clean, just bought everything hook hook whatever the saying is. It was like, oh yeah, my bad, I forgot my keys, got up there, thought he made it, beat up and everything, and that was it.
Speaker 1: And they accinerated him. Not a trace of him to be find. Nobody ever seen him again.
Speaker 4: And they move on and they continue to shape the country and in their image.
Speaker 1: Another great thing I thought about the ending was him, not Leo's character, not standing in little will way to want to be a revolutionary, because that's how he lost the mama. He wanted her to stop, and he just wanted to her her like now that you got kids. I loved that he just let her go do her thing, knowing how dangers it was, but still allowing her to do it because he didn't want to lose it and loved their relationship. I thought that was really good. Yeah. I thought her getting the letter and reading it was good. I thought that was weird.
Speaker 3: Weird, Yeah, because they were at the table and he was like, Oh, if you want to go read it by yourself, go ahead, And then she walked like ten feet away into that room with the door wide open.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, you're not really by yourself. I can read it alone. No, like I can still see you. You're not alone because the mom's still alive, right, Yeah, yes, the colonel was lying about her being dead.
Speaker 3: She's alive and probably in Cuba or New Mexico or somewhere.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I guess I took it as she wasn't going to stay in one place, got because they would be looking for her.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they mustn't have enough money for her. The rest of the movie, scheduling conflict or something. She shoot that Ty the parod move. Probably No, they probably let her go because that made sense for the story.
Speaker 3: She wasn't the highest paid no actor and it wasn't like she gave the strongest performance out of everybody.
Speaker 1: There looking mad.
Speaker 3: That's what she always does. I've never really understood. I mean, I think she's fine, but everyone's like.
Speaker 1: No, do you want to tell the truth? When I think it's because she's more time. That's all the dancing, the saying, get the actors. She does it all, and that's fine, But I'm not about to hear her pretend that she's a great actor. No, No, she's fine. She's yeah, exactly great. Any more thoughts about the ending.
Speaker 2: I thought they stuck the larding. Personally, I like it. I like the emotion behind it. When she just came back and hugged him, I liked that. You know, he still was her father. Yep, you know I like that man.
Speaker 1: And they got phones. Yeah, how to take the picture that? Yep? So the great job by the director this guy did that be blood as well? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And Magnolia punch drunk in her advice, which I did like to.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's good man. Yeah, she does a great job, all right. When I saw his name.
Speaker 3: I thought it was Wes Anderson, and I was like, fuck, I don't want to see it for no fucking three hour Wes Anderson.
Speaker 1: Alright, if all hearts and minds are clear, the doors of the church are open. Yeah. I didn't. I didn't know. Yeah, I didn't. I just didn't know. I didn't know it was a popular that's all. No. I think I think we hit on everything. Unless y'all got anything else, you know, the movie was as popular. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't know he's a very popular director. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I didn't know who directed it. I didn't know anything about this going in right.
Speaker 1: Well, that has been our review of this movie for the France Per Second podcast, and we're out Peace.