Speaker 1: The Frames per Second Podcast.
Speaker 2: What's going on in boy Nick, I'm here with Kenneth by Ollo, Mike C town Yo, I am Spike Lou of the on Deck TV show.
Speaker 3: And another week in the books. How you doing Man? What up?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Doing good?
Speaker 2: And the rights Miss Naturally name and Modest Media.
Speaker 3: How y'all doing good?
Speaker 4: Good good?
Speaker 2: And you now tuned into the frames per Second Podcast? And in this episode, Longley waited, can it's still a hit?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Longle awaited season three recap of the HBO original series House of the Dragon. This recap is dedicated to episode one of the third season, titled Salt and Seed, Fire and Blood. So this is two years after our last week two week recaps of House of the Dragon season two. We kind of all had mixed reviews on it, but yeah, we're back at it again.
Speaker 3: So I ain't gonna be the lead.
Speaker 2: I want to get everybody's overall thoughts on the first episode. I'll start with the rights for first, with miss miss Nake.
Speaker 3: Just talking about did you did you?
Speaker 2: Did you rewatch it before coming to this episode and if so, like, how does that set you in for like your overall thoughts?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I did I rewatched season two, and it made me excited to be because I honestly, it's like, Okay.
Speaker 4: I knew it was coming.
Speaker 5: I knew I was gonna watch it, but I wasn't like excited because I was kind of men on season two. There were things that I wasn't like. It wasn't quite as good as the first season. But I'm glad that I rewatched the second one because it kind of built the excitement up. It made me feel like season two might not have been quite as bad as I thought it was. Like it felt it felt like a set up season. So it made me excited for what this episode was gonna be.
Speaker 1: And I was.
Speaker 4: I was pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed this season one.
Speaker 5: They came in, I was like, Nick, gonna like this episode?
Speaker 3: Yet I ain't say nothing.
Speaker 1: But I would go to ride.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: What was your thoughts?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I did not rewatch it.
Speaker 6: Yeah I would have liked to rewatch it, but now I just got to read the Nigga that nigga recap.
Speaker 4: From or whatever.
Speaker 3: Those be the best recaps sometimes.
Speaker 4: Hey, it be the best recaps.
Speaker 6: I knew she was gonna recap it well, but they did a good job with the recap on this one. I thought too. It definitely aligned with what she had told me. But I did I did like season two, you know what I'm saying. I didn't have a problem with it. It felt like it like she was just saying it felt like a set up, uh season for what was gonna happen this season. So I didn't have a problem with it. And yeah, I didn't have I definitely didn't have a problem with this. I feel like they came out very strong with this one, and they ain't wasting no time.
Speaker 4: So I really enjoyed this one. It was very entertaining.
Speaker 1: Loue.
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 2: You the Game of Throws experts, Someone talk to you about a couple of these names when we go through the episode.
Speaker 7: But all right, I didn't rewatch it. I did a recap. I watched the recap just to make sure I was in the right place for it was. I didn't like season two. I feel like it was incomplete. I feel like it didn't end like it was supposed to. But as I was getting ready for season this season, they said that these two episodes were supposed to be the last two episodes of that season and now it makes sense they were supposed to close out season two, so opening up this way, I liked it. I liked the stakes, how everything was set right out the gate, you knew what you was in for. I like to set up for it. I like how they dropped us right back in with the characters. So I was here for this first episode.
Speaker 1: What about you?
Speaker 8: My yep, yep? This was this was good. I did not go back. I wish I had. I just didn't have the time because I mean, I'm I'm not gonna lie. Most of this episode. I was confused as ship. I was like, I don't know who. I don't know who this is. I don't know what the hell they're doing. Who is this fucking guy whose head did you chop off?
Speaker 1: I don't know who this is the only person you recognized with Snake.
Speaker 8: I recognized Corliss because we're gonna talk about him, and I recognized his illegitimate child. But most of these people, yeah, I was just like, I don't remember. I did do I did watch a recap, but the YouTube recaps weren't great for this. I should have just Spike and Na should have got together and did a fucking recap video. It would have been way more beneficial because I watched two different ones and I was still just like, I'm I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I like, I should have asked you. I don't know why I didn't.
Speaker 4: That's a good idea. We should do that.
Speaker 3: We should do exactly.
Speaker 4: I was thinking that.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who's we you mean, Nan, Spike?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just just us, Like if we're coming up on a on a on a new series or something, just doing a recap or something.
Speaker 8: Could be cool. It could be cool. I think I got the time to do it. But anyway, this episode was great. I really enjoyed it. Even though I was a little confused, I really enjoyed it. Action packed, and what Spike just said makes complete sense. That this was supposed to end the last season. The last season would have been a lot better if they let this ride out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fact, this was supposed to be.
Speaker 7: Actually episode nine is nick called the pen ultimate episode next week. It's supposed to be the finale of last season. Why didn't they do that because of the buyout deal? Oh, because of the buyout do that was depending on the table they thought they had with Netflix. The studio wouldn't let HBO added to the last season, they only would let them do eight episodes whose they were trying to save money and make the books look different for when who is Warner Brothers or Netflix was trying to buy them or whatever it may be, So they were they cut these two episodes off the book because there was expensive episodes and they starting where they were supposed to end that so episode three was supposed to be the original series open, So they're moving the money around. Yeah, exactly, because.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't have wanted season two to end as similarly as season one did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because then you hit a path Yeah sure, sure, yeah, mm hmm, what about you?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, Yeah. I enjoyed it very similarly to Mike. I was very confused with the characters except the Black Ones and of course Rainer, but yeah, some of them other folks. I was like, I, you know, I didn't think most of them would be relevant anyway, and half of them be soon, so I didn't even really care all that much. But yeah, once we got into that, I mean, I think I was talking to the TV the rest of the damn episode. Yeah, I was cussing everybody up.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get stream I did not like this episode. At you lying that I loved it. I love it. I love Hey.
Speaker 2: I was shocked and and this is Game of Thrones that I was shot because I'm like, damn, I got comfortable.
Speaker 3: Rod, I should never get comfortable watching this show.
Speaker 2: I got comfortable like it's the first it's the first episode in two years.
Speaker 3: We just you know, we're still getting started. They came out and said, nah, funk all that, Like, I feel.
Speaker 4: Like Game of Thrones change your perspective how you watch TV?
Speaker 3: Did That's what I'm saying, Like I shouldn't be the one. I shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: The one saying this. It should be somebody else in the crew. Like I did not expect. I just didn't expect that. And I know we're all on the same beat because coming out of Juneteenth Weekend, they the way they start, they showed black folks starting this season. I did not like that at all. I thought it was a direction. It ain't even that. It's the choices that some of these black folks made that.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was concerned, like cool, like two of them is.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get some real nigga shit too.
Speaker 1: But we go.
Speaker 3: Let's let's start off with this I'm glad that we all on the same page.
Speaker 1: We all liked it.
Speaker 3: We start off this season this episode with what's with.
Speaker 2: The black girl named Raina goofing around in the wilderness trying to find a lost dog, the dangerous dog, any any part.
Speaker 3: Of the woods and in the streets. She's trying to find that motherfucker aka sheep stealer.
Speaker 2: And she ends up that was the work. I had the captions on rod too soon. You know, I'm expecting a good name and all that ship still cheers, sound like some goofy ass.
Speaker 3: Didn't they call it the sheep Stealer last season?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's his name.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 5: They hadn't They had no idea this I don't remember.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this dragon was like why it's wild and white?
Speaker 5: It was rumors that there was, but I don't think it had a name or anything.
Speaker 7: Okay, they referenced it, but they hadn't seen it. They referenced sheep as sheep.
Speaker 2: Stealer, as sheep stealer. I didn't remember that they did. I'm probably I'm probably wrong.
Speaker 3: That was so trashed. I probably forgot about it until.
Speaker 7: They did as sheep stealer. But nobody has seen it and didn't know for sure that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we see that she eventually does bond it, but we're gonna get to that. We quickly go to see Aiming, drags blue. What's the black dudes day that they got a run?
Speaker 7: Sleeps his bed while it was the first breaguon he went to. He didn't go to know he went to him first. I just gotta go to the black I know you got something to do with this ship.
Speaker 3: Little.
Speaker 2: He was ready to judge jury executioner in three seconds.
Speaker 3: My man was like, damn, can you least tell me what I did?
Speaker 2: As I ain't way too much like when a black dude gave him to buy the Cops.
Speaker 3: I didn't do nothing. I didn't do nothing. I didn't like him. Oh my.
Speaker 1: Damn. He was like, damn, what's cool?
Speaker 3: So I got it by tell me borrow Q and library why you did?
Speaker 2: Like how we started off with Aiming and and uh, this season of Game of throw.
Speaker 3: Or it felt like an episode of Cops.
Speaker 8: They busting and they waking up about his sleep and dragging him into the other room and they putting iron and plus I ain't I don't remember this dude, So I was thinking the same thing.
Speaker 3: That's like this. I'm like, why you why you picked the one black guy in the whole castle? Did you say? What did you say name?
Speaker 5: He's the only one who he's the doctor. He's like the only one who's been helping his brother. Well besides besides the lip, the law, the handicap man, yeah, Larrys, besides him.
Speaker 3: Man, I had a cap man.
Speaker 5: Name.
Speaker 4: I don't know nobody's names.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be throughout the whole episode.
Speaker 1: Las.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he's the doctor.
Speaker 5: So he's assuming that he hadn't got him the hell off out because he's the only one who's been he's been the one who's supposed to be helping him here.
Speaker 8: That's okay, I don't remember him. Maybe I'll try to squeeze in rewatch before the next one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought he was on the counsel. I forgot he was his his.
Speaker 5: He's like the grand he's like the secretary. Yeah, he's a doctor of the the kingdom.
Speaker 3: What's fund up? As I thought he was like a house service.
Speaker 8: He sit at the table with him at the table, I thought he was cleaning the TABLESI.
Speaker 4: And I look.
Speaker 7: Like that because they don't listen to him, like they don't listen to him. He just sit at the table with them and like he got real input in.
Speaker 3: Sir Trump came through and said this ship.
Speaker 4: Get rid of the d I.
Speaker 1: Just got the Raven to day.
Speaker 3: So Rob, what is what did you think about how we opened.
Speaker 2: Up this this episode and also like we are kicking off like immediately after season two, so like there's no time jump like how it was in season one. Like you know what I'm saying, Like we're kicking off like I think it feels like the next night, two days, two.
Speaker 3: Days after survive.
Speaker 2: What would you think about the way Aman was just like it was just moving quickly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I was telling Nay.
Speaker 6: I was like, man, they jumped right into this because, like I said, after getting her recap and then watching it, I was just like, dang, they really picked up right when they left off, even from her trying to get the dragon or whatever. So yeah, I thought that was that was really interesting that they got right into it. Man, they didn't waste no time. It just kind of kept their foot on the gas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kid, I was wondering if you thought it was like very opportunistic for Amen to be like all right since he gone, I'm the King now neck got on that seat asap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did freak the mom out because Aim is crazy anyway. But and if I remember correctly, he was gonna kill him regardless, so that that was going to be his seat. So uh so yeah, he just his playing got you know, spoiled. But yeah, he just he just went through where uh he was gonna go anyway. M hm.
Speaker 2: We then see in juxtaposition of all that happening, uh Lord, Laura, Lawrence, and Agon riding in the damn Chicken coop on their way to quote unquote safe passage.
Speaker 3: But they get stopped up quick like, I don't know how far they got away.
Speaker 2: They get stopped up by Vernaia's guards who are loyal to her. Lou was this smart for Larrus to do what he did that quickly?
Speaker 7: Once he's seen how dumb the king was was gonna be that all you had to really do was just act like you weren't him and bow the knee. Y would have been moving on. But once Laura's seen it, you can't even pass this little test right here. I ain't no road trup, boss, Like we're gonna go back to home base where we got to to come up with another plan. And I believe he thinks he's smart enough to be able to pitch Raniero on another plane. So that's why he was like, I'm out. I'm not doing a road trip with him.
Speaker 1: Look, I think this point, I thought he was hurting too bad to nil and that's why he didn't want to get down there until he kept refusing the nail because he had he had just been begging for milk of the poppy. So I thought he was too much pain. Well, he hooked on that. That was not the case. He talxing. Now, that wasn't the case.
Speaker 7: He got down there quick, he detoxing because he been hooked on it for the pain. And then I think once Lawrens seemed like how something as simple as like just lie real quick, bro, and we're off on the races and you can't even do that.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he's the king. We need to see.
Speaker 7: Raniero, we need a audience, all that shit. Yeah, he's gonna say because he's thinking of the next plan though.
Speaker 2: Because because right in my head I'm like, okay, you don't bend the knee.
Speaker 3: But then you get.
Speaker 2: Upset with him when he starts saying, like what else, what else you think was gonna happen? Like you were you ready to die right then and there for not being in the knee, But then you're gonna get upset that he's telling the truth.
Speaker 4: Like I think it's his pride thing. We saw that last season, like he was just.
Speaker 6: So hell bent on being the king and being in this position that even in the face of death, he was not ready to to even lie that he you know, wasn't the king, you know what I'm saying, Like like that that because what a he asking to do to to to to to ben the neede to to to and his pride couldn't let him do it. His pride couldn't let him do it. I thought it was interesting. I took that scene like like how that how those that character is I think he I think he does. Think he's smart enough to just kind of like, Okay, I'm gonna enable this, because we saw that in Game of Thrones, Like what's his saying something A little finger could always on a whim change up the plan and then figure it out once it gets there. And I feel like that's what he was doing or whatever. I thought it was interesting that he was like somebody going dow today, what about them or whatever? You can see them in the back killing them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I was just like, yeah, that was.
Speaker 3: Crazy Nay to me.
Speaker 2: That was the more interesting part of that scene, was like how Laru's is just like, oh, I don't give a fuck about them, like Nigga, we just all banded together to get you out and you're just gonna kill us like this.
Speaker 5: That's Larry's though, That's always been Larry.
Speaker 4: He's very self serving, which is why.
Speaker 5: One eyed Jack don't fuck with him.
Speaker 4: His brother.
Speaker 5: Amen, I don't know which one is which aim An I don't I can't tell a.
Speaker 3: Gan is the one who's burnt up now, it was just who didn't bend the knee?
Speaker 6: And then aymen don't mess with Larry's because he knows he's self serving.
Speaker 5: He's gone from Alison to trying to be up under aiming to now trying to get you to get out of a gun. That's just who he is. He's always trying to figure out the next play to get him closer to what he wants, which is power too.
Speaker 2: Now, Mike, with this scene, do you believe that like Lerious is the one that is just using Eggon or does he actually you feel like there's still like a bond being created because you don't want like every iteration of the Game of Thrones there's a random bond between like two avasars and like Jamie and that one night or yeah, like it's just like you know what I'm saying. I feel like that's what they're building up with these two because they're now like how you saying.
Speaker 1: My bad nack?
Speaker 3: No, I think they're he's just using him.
Speaker 8: I think he's using him because if he can get in good with him and stay good with him and then just wait for everybody else to kill each other and then bring him on back after that, and he's gonna automatically have a place, you know, in the in the King's Guard. So I think that's all he's doing. Yeah, he'll be the hand because it can't be the foot.
Speaker 3: And he could be the but he got the biggest. He could be the move we got the feature. I personally can't wait can for for where they go to.
Speaker 2: I don't know if how quickly they'll move him to, especially after all the ship that's happened in this episode them seeing Ranera, but I feel like I want to see, like, what's up next to them.
Speaker 7: I feel like that may happen next episode, since that was supposed to be the finale. I feel like that's in fact that ain't We ain't have to wait on Granera get the king and Larius in front of him.
Speaker 2: Speaking of, we didn't go see Rnera in the aftermath of her secret meeting with Alison where they agreed to, you know, unite one last time for her f for her to finally take her rightfle place on the throne, and she's expected everything, you know, to be sweet. She over here is telling everybody in the in the council like, hey, listen, y'all.
Speaker 3: We want Yeah, Jay s ain't having none of that shit. Nay, What did you think of er in this episode?
Speaker 2: Because she was in a very interesting place moving forward from this point.
Speaker 5: I think that she's she got way too excited. I don't necessarily I think this was interesting because neither one of them was wrong. Alison was sincerely about to let her in and do what she intends what she had communicated she was gonna do. And Ranera does have a different relationship with Alison than everybody else, so she wasn't wrong. She just was way too excited about it and didn't take a minute to think about or prepare in case she was wrong. And Jace was right in trying to bring that out to her. But they both it's the same. It's the situation that we're near's in with every nigga in that kingdom. It's like they don't trust her judgment, but she's so busy also trying to prove herself that she's not heeding their judgment either. It's the same ship with Dana mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Do you feel the same way, Ron, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I do, I do. I just thought it was I thought it was funny when what's the name the one from the other council now the sons.
Speaker 4: As Allison. I thought it was funny.
Speaker 6: When she got back in it she realized he was on the throne, she was just like, oh, her face changed was man, she was just like, wait.
Speaker 4: This this, this ain't how it's supposed to be. Like what the other nigga?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: So so yeah, I thought that whole thing was interesting. I'm with Nate too.
Speaker 4: I don't think either neither one of them was wrong per se.
Speaker 6: It just you know, I think they just all just need to actually have a counsel and talk about these things, and they just don't.
Speaker 4: And they had trust each other.
Speaker 3: Right for good reason.
Speaker 2: Mike, I was going to ask you, was Jace's right to question her logic on this handshake deal she had with Alison?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah, I mean I don't like Jason. He was annoying the shit out of me, but he at first was making sense. He's like, why are you trusting her? This sounds like a trap. I mean, I get why she would run with it. She just wants this to be over. But at the same time I understood why. Jace was like, you're being stupid. This is not your old friend that you used to tell your little host stories too. This is you know, this is your enemy, so why are you believing her?
Speaker 1: But didn't feel like Jason just wanted to go to War two anyway. He's been trying to get out there on the battlefield. I don't know why last season.
Speaker 4: Brother brother too.
Speaker 3: It's also when they brought up earlier like he's a bastard too. He's a high end bastard.
Speaker 2: But he's been trying to prove himself, like in the same spirited way, like his mom is like, I got to prove that I'm worthy to be here, and especially dragons. Yeah, and also lou you said this is just two days later they didn't they have a conversation like in episode seven of season two, Like he was like, I feel like a bastard, like especially when you do.
Speaker 3: He was, he was upset about the like you said.
Speaker 2: Them giving out them those neglets dragons and ship and he's like, what makes.
Speaker 3: Me different from them? If you're giving everybody a dragon?
Speaker 2: You know? So I think him being this gung hole to start off the season again, I had to put it in context and like a lot of y'all said, like I had to catch up to what was going on as I'm watching it. Yeah, these emotions are still fresh.
Speaker 1: And he's a sixteen year old old kid too, and the mom knows that. So the mom already knew that he just wasn't where he needed to be and that's why she was trying to, you know, get him under control. But you know, and sixteen year olds just don't fucking listen.
Speaker 7: So but does anybody listen to her? Like, I think that's her problem. No one listens to her, like she can't. She she can't, like she has no like rule of thumb. Twereh it's gonna be like, okay, we can go.
Speaker 1: Is that the reason?
Speaker 7: Because yeah, yeah, woman, Yeah, I don't even think it's just because she's a woman, though. Can I just see she don't assunt her garminige in most situations.
Speaker 3: She let people go back like she letting this little sixteen.
Speaker 7: Year old go back and forth with her about what he think is right and what she'm her son. Hey, look I didn't none of sir, she's kids try her like that.
Speaker 3: That's not like they knew, Like it wasn't none of that, like they wouldn't.
Speaker 7: It's other women in this show that can don't do.
Speaker 3: All of them the bad older son nigga. He was he was about the job. She wasn't listen to her.
Speaker 1: He was kind of crazy.
Speaker 5: Because the woman though, because she slapped the ship, I don't wanted the dude last season and they still don't listen to her.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's all because she's a woman.
Speaker 7: Like with this, I agree with that, but I think there's still something that she could do as a character to make them listen to her, Like what happened to her later on. What happened later on in this episode was unacceptable, like that that should never happen, like you shouldn't that shouldn't happen to you as the queen, and when the end result of it about totally in the wrong. You know we're talking about right now, Jason's totally the wrong. Yeah, I listened to your opinion. I don't agree with you. Go to your room, get out of here, got.
Speaker 4: It, Go to your chambers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, your chambers, out of here. Bro You and he had the chance to do what he did later you you in, you in your room already.
Speaker 3: So I mean we're gonna we're gonna talk about it. But yeah, yeah, go ahead, Mike, you have something to say just about that part.
Speaker 1: So no, I'm good.
Speaker 9: You would love to have more content from Frames per Second. Become a patron where you can contribute to what we review and discuss. Our Patreon gives the listeners the power to nominate and vote a monthly discussion and film review, while also nominating and voting on weekly solo reviews from each cast member. You also get the opportunity to vote on the publicly released anniversary film, all exclusive to our Patreon, So become a patron at patreon dot com frames per second where there are two tiers you can choose from. That's Patreon dot com forward slash frames per second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's funny is that in juxtaposition to kNs for somebody else that don't get listened because they had women.
Speaker 3: We see Alison make her way back to is it Kingslander that.
Speaker 2: They went back to lou Is that where they at, and while she thought she would come back without being discovered and ship, we see that aiming that actually summoned her ass to the throne and st.
Speaker 7: Buddy watching Buddy's her walk in, he was like, man, where you been at? And we've been looking for you like three days?
Speaker 2: This Louie, what did you think about how Allison reacted to the news that Aimon gave her.
Speaker 7: All of this was great aiming just sitting on the throne, like, man, where you've been here? We've been looking for you, like you ain't been around here, Like how you just disappeared for three days and with just straight face and how terrified she looked as to already like she ain't been back ten minutes and your plan already is gone to shit. Everything that you said it's in total turmoil. He's sitting here questioning you, and you got to come up with some loud of your ass. I think she acted it great with her facial expressions. I think aiming act is great with his facial expressions in his tone.
Speaker 3: It's really good scene.
Speaker 5: This whole world is going to ship because of disobedient children.
Speaker 3: This is all the parents.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: I know they may be upset with me about to say this because.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's just a coincidence that I want to say it's the coinns that they are women. But I just truly think these characters make horrible plans. That's why I feel like Noah really listens to them. Because if your plan can get fucked up in ten minutes, like you just your foot just touched soil, riding the plan already fucked up, like you didn't have to wear a thought to know the personality traits of your sons to the point, she only reconciled that shit until afterwards, like when she had the conversation with them. I'm just saying, like hen, it's like, I just feel like these plans are trash. That's why the only wants to listen, they just happened.
Speaker 4: He would have ran, the king, would have would have fled the castle. Nigga been laid up. He can't even walk.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm with the rights, But to Nick point that, like you ain't took time to go talk to him before you leave and nothing like you ain't took no evaluations.
Speaker 3: To talk what she gonna say to them?
Speaker 1: At least when.
Speaker 7: At this point she could at least when him Darren like she she ain't even seen him.
Speaker 5: She was sitting with him while he was like the first for like days that happened.
Speaker 4: She's been seeing him.
Speaker 7: But he's gotten better. She ain't seen him. He's got good enough to leave, That's what I'm saying. So I guess my whole point in that is she let Lawrence get in his ear. She's supposed to be able to have his ear. If she's gonna go make that plan, she need to be able to understand that he might leave or he might not.
Speaker 3: She ain't been there talking to him, telling him like you need.
Speaker 4: To be here.
Speaker 2: You the king a fair And I kind of wonder because she's a woman, y'all being real unfair is a.
Speaker 3: Moment like she ain't go see her son.
Speaker 2: How much she got don get snatched up by the by the footless dude.
Speaker 3: Dragon, bro, you gotta go war.
Speaker 5: Ain't nobody got time to be sitting at his bedside.
Speaker 3: Watch what she doing?
Speaker 5: Burning people ain't eating, They throwing fish at her ass, walking the shirts.
Speaker 2: She got, you gotta him. She used to doing best ship from her last husband.
Speaker 3: She got for years.
Speaker 5: And these kids have read them up. That's why she got to throw up her kids now.
Speaker 2: But this is why I'm only focusing on the plans, not the actual gender.
Speaker 4: But to me, it's just like.
Speaker 2: As for Alison, though, we're seeing how her lack of interpersonal relationships with her all her children.
Speaker 3: Especially Aiming.
Speaker 2: Aim has been denying a motherly figure for a long time and she's just now seeing, yeah, that's the one I want that.
Speaker 3: And she's seeing it because she's Because that's what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 2: If you were closer with your kids, you would know like this, Like like lu said, you have to strategize this a lot better for you to guarantee that to someone to the enemy.
Speaker 5: She correct, She does know her children. That's why the plan was good, because she knew with her, with her, with her burnt up baby on the throne. She can this would work. The problem is the rolls got switched. If ship would have stayed the way it was, this plan would have been wonderful and we wouldn't even be having the fire season.
Speaker 2: And we got We're talking a lot of ifs, you know, we got we gotta start drinking when we're talking if. But like other people had great plans and their plans worked out well, everybody's plan got fucked up. Nobody's playing in this episode went well, But y'all focus and read hard. There was was this is when we met Alison out trash. We're gonna get some woman who had a really good plan and worked. She just it just didn't work in her favor, you know what I'm saying. But I'm saying, if you're playing, get fucked up at ten minutes.
Speaker 8: It only got fucked up because she didn't know that Lawrence was gonna sneak buddy out. Because like I remember people being real hard on the fact that she was like, yeah, i'll let you behead my son.
Speaker 3: But when I really thought about it, he was half dead.
Speaker 2: Anyway, He's gonna end up like his daddy.
Speaker 3: Anybody right now, it's mercy if anything. But no, I kind of disagree with y'all. I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't think her plan was bad. I think her plan, her plan made the most sense.
Speaker 7: I don't think her plan was bad. I think she's a bad mother, well everybody's mother in this show, But that made her plan bad because if she had went and talked to him, a good mother, and her plan would have been better.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying. I don't see how the was for her for Larry's sneaking him out. I don't see how y'all are blaming her for that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not that I'm going back to knowing that her son may be capable of like trying to usurp the throne, because like to me, it's like it's more about not just her son being burnt, but like how did that happen?
Speaker 3: Like the fact that her son was that.
Speaker 2: Evil to even you know, you know she's you know how they always say, Roy, you know your kids?
Speaker 4: Right, She was trying to get ship over with.
Speaker 5: That's exactly why sheington like, look, bitch, just come come take the throw and kill him. That's fine because you get this nigga too much time. The whole thing gonna go to ship.
Speaker 3: Just come here, and.
Speaker 5: Everybody can stop dying. We can stop killing these kids because my one eyed son is on light. This whole city on fire.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's stay within this conversation because there's a lot to talk about. But we see that Allison and Aiming have a different like she now is like adjusting her strategy. She's not once aiming to go to Aaron Hall to go face off with Damon.
Speaker 3: But that conversation also going a little different ride. What did you think about how that do with between them two.
Speaker 4: With the kids? Oh my god, that was man, that was so uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: That was deep issues, man, for real, Like, yeah, that was a really uncomf but they executed it really well.
Speaker 4: Like her face, like you said, her face expressions goodness. Yeah, that was a shot.
Speaker 3: You it was.
Speaker 6: It was even even though he has those issues, it still was a shock. I was not expecting that, and she wasn't even.
Speaker 3: Mike, you you were shot. Yes.
Speaker 8: When Ken was saying earlier that he was talking to the screen, this is the first thing that came to mind, I literally said, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: I asked my girl if I woke her up? But I was like, what.
Speaker 4: The are you serious?
Speaker 8: And then I started immediately thinking like, bro, what is this show doing right now? Because yeah, her facial expression said a lot, but.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know she's just trying to get everything over stop it Ken. I'm not saying she liked it. I get why she didn't like Recoil, But at the same time, I'm like, you could have closed your.
Speaker 3: Mouth because I heard I heard some.
Speaker 1: A little y'all.
Speaker 7: I heard she's scared of this.
Speaker 3: People that ain't see this and just listen to what you're doing be like what.
Speaker 4: I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But no, this scene was crazy episode. This scene got me the most. I was like, Bro, this is this is this is a lot.
Speaker 2: Even exactly, Yeah, because we've seen this. Yeah, incest like brother sister, we never seen We've seen you seen nephew, we have not seen it's we're there's uncle.
Speaker 3: No, I know mother, this is different.
Speaker 7: Well, Damon dreamed it in the season two dreaming the same as doing it fight. You probably have dream a whole lot of whiles.
Speaker 4: YEA mother son is crazy.
Speaker 7: Mother mother son is crazy, But I mean he's crazy though, he a crazy person. I think I think I don't even think that this was a sexual thing for him. I think that this is just showing her that he appreciates what she just did and he has no other way, Like he don't know. He's so broken, like we've seen him, you said earlier, Like we see him cuddling with the prostitutes. He's so broken that he think that that's the only way for him to communicate that. Oh, in this moment, you made me. Yeah, this is love. I want you to understand that I love you. And it did come off weird as hell though, because I ain't gonna lie. I was like hearing and Mike, I was talking to the screen even though I said all that. When it happened, I was like, what the fuck, what's going on? But yeah, I do think it was just him being like challenged to show how he loves me. He could have appreciate that.
Speaker 3: At the worst, a kiss on the forehead, like at the worst.
Speaker 4: Slow they get it, so.
Speaker 5: Do what they finna do.
Speaker 4: I was going on. It was so like nastily romantic kill.
Speaker 3: Ken to that point.
Speaker 2: Do you think he did it out of like that's how he used his mom in a sexual way or was that more of a power move to show you that like I'm the king now and I can you know, I don't know because, like to Louis point, it was a little too off, Like I don't know if it was obviously it's it's a sexual act, but it's like the way he was looking at it, it was just kind of like a power dominance.
Speaker 3: Move, like like I control everything in this that's going on, even you.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it started off off like sexual or the appearance of a sexual act, the way everything was slow and he started moving in and I was like, no fucking way. But afterwards when it was done, there wasn't any it wasn't lingering. So then I was thinking, like, uh, you know, in the Sopranos, they do that shit all the fucking time. They're just not on the fucking mouth, but they always do a kiss as a form of some sort of respression. So when he when he kind of uh you know, after it was over, I was like, well, did he just get that wrong, like in terms of how to do that. So I was thinking that maybe it was on some ship like that, because it didn't seem to kind of harror over there. But she was she was terrified, Yes, she was.
Speaker 3: We didn't see that because of all the change.
Speaker 2: She convinces aiming to go to Aaron Hall, but also sends a letter to uh, Lou, I'm getting this right, Ormond Tower. Is that her son, Yeah, armand Tower to delay the army from progressing to whatever, Luke, can you tell me what the hell that that was about?
Speaker 7: So she was still trying to get her plan correct in the sense of if that army came, and she would also have lied to ranier and said that the army wasn't gonna be there. She expected to be going somewhere else. So she faked her son's name and like she faked that letter like it was from the king, but it was actually from her dudes, her cousins, so she know him. They both hot towers, and she sent that to him to try to get his army to go another way so Raniero would have an easier time taking over the Red Keet and a.
Speaker 1: Little crazy as damn daughter almost fucked everything king.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you got to remember she knows, like so she's saying that because she like the king, like he'll be back, like he brayed for them. But she's seen all this shit, like, well, I mean, that's all Mama King. She's trying to god right, trying to make sure she get wrong.
Speaker 3: She got facts.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so.
Speaker 7: And the dude was kind of suspicious of the letter. They showed it by his face or whatever it may be. So, because what the thing is, they said they grew up together, so they cousins. They know he's familiar with her handwriting, so he might know it from her. And she wrote that because he did look a little weird when he was Yeah, he looked a little weird when he came. Yep, I thought it was a little crazy girl. That's what I thought he was.
Speaker 1: What she was saying, he was kind of familiar with the king and her handwriting.
Speaker 10: M Yeah, I just want to touch on that because that's not too much, and so we can move on to something else, because we didn't go see Damon defeat Jason Landis to his forces and gain a new ally the Winter Wolves led by Roger Dustin.
Speaker 3: Mike was not the only one thinking that he took out Thailand's off screen or some ship.
Speaker 2: I thought they looked exactly alike, that the head that it was when after Damon and them like went through that army that they were already kind of defeating already that new army that just rolled that chopped off head.
Speaker 3: I thought that was Thailand Laniston.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't remember them. I don't know, That's what I'm saying. I don't remember it was twins. I thought it was Thailand though. I thought that he was a twin.
Speaker 8: I thought those two were twins because because I mean, it looks like it's the same actor.
Speaker 3: So I'm pretty sure they're twins. Okay, Okay, so he kills his other twins. Okay. I didn't know what the fun that was to the episode ended.
Speaker 7: I was like, is this I still don't know what the people that came out of the woods with Starks like when he went and had that meeting last season, he said, I'm gonna see you the gray beards, those would start men.
Speaker 3: They came out of the woods with Atlantis ahead.
Speaker 1: They're a lion on the ground.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was the Atlantis taking lions the war. Yeah, they take lines the war, just like the Starts take gray Wolves to war. Little No, I didn't they killed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was this was a cool scene.
Speaker 8: I mean, you know, I didn't really care that much, so I'm kind of glad they just kind of skipped over it. I don't think I really needed to see all of them sword fighting and ship.
Speaker 7: But it was cool.
Speaker 6: I like seeing Damien Damien again though, score fighting and just kind of being in power because I don't feel like we got a lot of that last season.
Speaker 1: We did we didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's running around the fucking castle, tripping.
Speaker 1: Out around right right, tripping off mushrooms right.
Speaker 4: They played him last season.
Speaker 2: We then jump to another scene and see uh the hand Christian Cole doing some finger paint as he's been for by g Wayne that his men are raping and pillaging the local women in the village and he should do something about it. Ken, what did you think of Christian Cole? Like, what do you think his purpose will be this season? Because I feel like he's checked out.
Speaker 1: Well, he's sitting a drawing for whatever reason, so I guess he's just killing time. But I'm not sure exactly because isn't he upset because he lost Allison? Then something happened with him last year, like so he got of has our broken heart and I think I could have some impact on it, but it remains to be seen because they only gave him a small, like brief window just to kind of remind us that he's still there. So so we'll we'll see what he does. But I'm not really yeah, yeah, we'll see what he does, because he really damn sure didn't care what his sold, you, what his army was doing at all. He just told the other guy to handle it like that guy's gonna listen, like they'll listening to So.
Speaker 4: His spirit is broken. Him and Allison are kind of he's still in love with Alison.
Speaker 5: I don't necessarily think they're completely broken at all, but he and his feelings because he's gone so far from an oath and then he knows that one Eyed Son tried to kill the king and that he helped him do that. So he's just he's just very despondent and just like he don't even know who the he is anymore.
Speaker 4: Like one of his worst story arts horrible. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think he was one of the more standout characters on his show when we first started watching this, Like if you even if you hated him or loved him or whatever it may be, like he was one of those people. It's like he was impactful in the parts of the story that he was in and now it's just like what y'all are saying. It's like, look, he's done, he's dead, Like he ain't even exciting seeing him on seen no more. So I wondered, is there going to be some type of thing that happens what we do? Yeah, like like something like to get him giving his groove back because he did right now, Yeah, because he might.
Speaker 4: Like the opinion of a night, you know what I mean, Like he was a fenemy and it was really cool to see, but.
Speaker 7: Yes, weg and shit like everything that you would think of, he had it and now it's just like them speaking of that, Mike, do you think that g Wayne is gonna challenge him for leadership just because he's.
Speaker 2: Seeing how far off he is and he's like, Nigga that needs to be ordered here and if you're not gonna give it, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 8: Is g Wayne the guy that came in the tent and was talking to him and he was just being real dismissive. I honestly, I'm not even gonna lie to you, Nikki. I want to ask somebody else because I don't remember because.
Speaker 3: He's Alice's brother, any brother.
Speaker 8: I just don't remember how gangster or anything that he was from the last He hasn't done anything yet.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, you do you.
Speaker 7: Got the back, and oh he had the back, and to get him about it, then you could go to his family and be like, man, he boyshitty, Like yes.
Speaker 8: Then I'm with you, yes, because I don't give two ships about Christian Cole at all. I don't care they bought it. They brought him up for like ten seconds on this episode, and I was like, Oh, that guy who gives a fuck fuck him. So nah, I could definitely see the other guy challenging him and you know, getting the approval to take him out of his spot because he wasn't doing anything.
Speaker 3: He was what was he like, writing a letter or writing a poem or something, was writing this bob ros. He was getting his bob ross. He was drawn a pick. Sure, yeah here it was a pretty little bird.
Speaker 4: The bird.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, get him out of here. I think I think I think g Wade is gonna definitely fight him. I don't know if you're gonna win, but I think he's gonna. I think he's gonna challenge it for like, because like the way he just being loosey goosey with the ship. He ain't gonna sit right with him.
Speaker 4: And he knows about Christian and his sister too.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, yeah, he knows no evidence, but he knows something going on.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, I think Christian is pretty much admitted to it.
Speaker 4: To him, that's something he like.
Speaker 3: He gone out of the Okay, that.
Speaker 2: Ken, we didn't go to another seed the gathering of the Bastards where we see Adam, Hugh and Hula whatever his name is, wait to ambush, aiming at heir and hall.
Speaker 3: But the but the other I forgot the other one. He wanted to leave. You wanted to dip up out of there.
Speaker 2: K What did you think about? Nonetheless, what do you think about the gathering of the bastards?
Speaker 1: Gathering of the Bastards?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 7: I don't remember the scene, what they were sing what Black was talking about, I don't get no castle. Was like, I don't get no castle, I don't get.
Speaker 3: No What do you get you a night? He said, you get a horse, a horse?
Speaker 1: I got a dragon. But I don't remember any of this.
Speaker 3: What Oh, this is good. This is good because you remember that.
Speaker 7: To get going over all the stuff that like they committed to since they could ride the dragons. And Buddy was like, yeah, I'm gonna be able to give me a castle. Man and all of them looked at him and start laughing. It was like a castle. It's like you got to be noble to get a castle.
Speaker 4: He was like.
Speaker 7: He was like, yeah, you get a horse for being a knight. He was like, I'm gonna do it a night. I got a dragon, hey, little what was funny? It was like the other dude trying to help him out. He was like, you can get a lot of women with a dragon. He said, I can want meetings with a cast.
Speaker 3: This part he was so he was like, bro, I'm out. Like what he heard that, he was gone. He left when he saw that damn sosquatch things that was walking. Then the green dude came out. He was like, oh hey, like.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 3: He was trying to take a ship. Something showed up.
Speaker 2: I lean too, and but Mike real talking. He did have a really good monologue about like his life and like what he always believed because he hurt, like he heard it from a young age like you have king's blood. Now granted he heard it from a molester, but he all always felt that he had a bigger purpose, and then now he seems like he has a dragon. He's probably like you could tell, like he was really like my life is like it's worth something, because he was like I thought about killing myself, or like I thought about dying more days than living, and now I have some to live for. I got a dragon, Like I thought that was a really interesting monologue to talk about, like the.
Speaker 3: The life of a bastard. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I guess I don't remember. I believe you one hundred percent, but I guess I don't remember that he was talking to a molester. I don't remember much about his story. Again, I'm going to go back and rewatch between he told.
Speaker 7: Himself to a red priest and a red priest with molested and tell him that he had kingsblood, and he told that story.
Speaker 3: I don't so, Sir Diddy, that's how he started. Yeah, Im, he got funny shit he started with.
Speaker 4: That's that's how the scene started.
Speaker 3: Oh in this episode? Yes, okay, I didn't.
Speaker 8: I didn't catch that. They must have been talking in that weird that weird did you talking about?
Speaker 3: They were talking?
Speaker 7: It was random. It's just like paying to them where they all were sitting there and he was just talking about all of them would give me that different experiences of you know, having King's blood, in being able to ride the dragons. He was just talking about how red police, a red priest essentially manipulated him and he sold himself to him, told him he had King's blood, and all these things got you.
Speaker 8: I guess that would explain why he acts the way he acts. Very insecure. He's not really very noble. But if he's been abused and he was telling, you know, he was getting this information from his abuser, then I guess I would I would kind of get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they you could tell he brought the room down because they was all looking at like, we just asked, Yeah, where'd you grow up?
Speaker 3: We just put some burgers on the grind. You're talking all this shit. But the witch shot.
Speaker 1: About of nowhere. I'm a witch.
Speaker 3: I don't know what, I don't know what y'all got going on, but just so you know, I'm a witch. Igret kid, I love how you looked at her. He was like, all right, man, I'm out. They're confirmed it for buddy.
Speaker 7: He was like, that's all I needed I just seen that green Man too. I'm out was that her or was that something else that was something that was put there? Yeah, that was her people. They there to protect the trees, the wildwood trees.
Speaker 3: Reading his book, he was like, you know about.
Speaker 7: Actually it's my version of Star Wars, Mike. You see they stole something from Star Wars on it was influenced by one of those scenes was influenced by Star Wars.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: Later on one of the boat scenes. I didn't know because I'm not familiar with Star Wars, but dude said it in the.
Speaker 11: Breakdown, wait, the crashing, the of the trying to get the ship thing through, that's only how he got that's a reach.
Speaker 7: Well that's what I just seen it. And you know, I don't know much about Star Wars. I can't think of the name of what talking about.
Speaker 8: When the when Lord Duran's character did hyper space through the ship right.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, they said that it was influenced. They said it was influenced by that what Nerd said this, it's on emergency also when you watch.
Speaker 3: You know, let me stop.
Speaker 7: That's the people that made the show. People have made the show said this. The people that made the show said this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, I'm gonna be quiet.
Speaker 4: I'm tired.
Speaker 3: I'm tired of being alloud and wrong, y'all. I'm shut by us up.
Speaker 2: We then we then head to the sea where Lord Core that's what it was that starting this same thing.
Speaker 4: If you that's crazy.
Speaker 7: Look that was that was for Ken, damn it.
Speaker 3: I like Star Trek, but no, that's not the fucking same thing.
Speaker 2: We then had to the sea as Lord Chorus is trying to sneak his way back into his son's heart over some moonshine and some late ass confessionals about how much he sucked.
Speaker 1: With his mama.
Speaker 2: Uh nay, what did you think about Alan and korus relationship this episode?
Speaker 5: I thought it was commendable and he at least gave him an apology.
Speaker 4: But this Nigga's about forty at this point, Like what, it's too late.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it is to sit down and say, hell, let's have a drink and let me apologize for abandoning you as a baby.
Speaker 4: Like nigga, I'm very grown.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 3: He tried to take care of him, then he said I can't.
Speaker 1: He was straight. That's what they say too, that.
Speaker 3: He made sure he was straight though, Hey, r he had with that one. He said, what about that last day? You think this moon shine and solve that?
Speaker 5: But and then how much of this is because his wife is now dead? Because least was still here, he wouldn't be saying none of that.
Speaker 3: Hey r. He was trying to ask about his mama. He said, I did with her.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: She she been doing doing.
Speaker 2: You see, I got real upset when he brought his mother. He was his mom was like, and if he wasn't the king or the.
Speaker 1: Sure talk about she's still over there on street.
Speaker 3: Right boy, let me tell you about your mama used to do me. But ask your mama why they call me? I don't know both a water.
Speaker 2: Mike, what you say about relationship? This episode, I liked it because I like what's the what's his son's name? The ball headed boyd?
Speaker 1: I like him.
Speaker 3: I like him, And I don't know who the actor is. I meant to look him up, but he's doing a really good job.
Speaker 1: So I like this scene.
Speaker 8: I like I like what Corlis is trying to do, and I like the fact that I don't really all the way know if I get his intentions. I don't know if he's doing this because he genuinely feels bad or if he's doing this because he's.
Speaker 1: Like I need you at this point.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, I'm really I just really enjoyed their dynamics so far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's a little bit of both.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm with you, Mike.
Speaker 4: I like what he I like what he's doing with this character because he's like this.
Speaker 6: Big, strong guy, but you can still see he like a little boy in him, you know what I'm saying, Like that didn't never have his father, like, so I think they're doing a really good job with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. Yeah, I agree with Rod and Mike.
Speaker 7: Is the way that they're playing this is viewers just really entertaining to watch because you can't really just be mad at Corliss because you like, you know, what he's trying to do. However, the character is playing it really well, the actors playing it really well. Where there is some sincerity there, it's like he do kind of funck with he's trying to make amends. So yeah, I really like this. I agree with everything you guys said, Ken, what about you?
Speaker 1: I think it was just enough to make the ending of this right along. The ending of this makes sense. You know because he he it was just enough for him to it felt like it was enough for him to want more of that from him, which you know motivated him to stick up for him later on, because yeah, yeah, he was just even though he was he was kind of because there's always just sort of like, you haven't been there, and now you want to be here. Now you want to come around and talk to me when I needed you. He had the whole conversation in the other season. You know, I've been in that situation where you know your dad when you damn there teenage, now you want to bring his ass around and have these sort of conversations.
Speaker 4: Like bro, like.
Speaker 1: I kind of maybe needed you a little bit earlier, but nevertheless you still want to like you still want to know where you come from, still want to look for that bond. And it was a small moment and I look, even though the liquor was nasty and he didn't like it, but it was enough for him and and it definitely was enough to create enough of a connection for him or what he did.
Speaker 3: Damn cancer, You're saying, all we need is hennessy. We can repair a lot of a lot of relationships.
Speaker 4: That's all the dragon waters. Dragon water.
Speaker 3: That's something that I again found in Virginia a few years ago. But my thing wasn't it did feel like, I don't.
Speaker 2: We'll get to it, but I feel like it did for a little rushed as far as like because like a few episodes ago, he was just talking to his little brother talking about soon when his little brother was hype that he's working with you know, Sea Snake and all that stuff, like ye are you close to Pops? Like Nigga fucked that Nigga like he should have been had us around. He should have been like brought us up. Now that awards going on and it's all hands on deck, that's when he needs US's.
Speaker 3: It just it does feel like he's being used.
Speaker 2: So I want to believe that Course is reaching out out of kindness, but it's super convenient for me it is.
Speaker 1: But also I'm gonna shoot him a little bit of bell because like, unless they said it, I'm gonna believe that they've had more conversations like this. We just ain't seen it. That they've been out to see for a while and you know that they've been bonding. And I think, as what said earlier, he done lost his wife so all he got left.
Speaker 4: And two kids.
Speaker 5: He lost the one that that he says his dead, just with his lover, and then he lost his dough and got burnt up, so he lost.
Speaker 4: He'd have lost a lot, so I can understand.
Speaker 5: Him like looking on and be like, damn, and I got these two kids that I did that I wasn't even there for, so I can't see it being somewhat like having some sincerity to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's redundancy that he got back.
Speaker 4: Ups he replaced too. He lost two games.
Speaker 2: Well, let's let's stay in this area, because right after we learned, we go over to Thailand Lanister and his uh relationship with what's the name with lady's.
Speaker 5: Name Laura.
Speaker 3: Yea fake Asnina Warrior Princess.
Speaker 2: We see that their relationship or them being together trying to draw out the Valerian fleet and confuse it so they can go about their plan, which was a strategy made by Laura. What did y'all think about how that strategy played out? I'll start with Ulu, h.
Speaker 1: I ain't like this lady.
Speaker 3: I ain't like her playing, I ain't like her strategy.
Speaker 1: I didn't need none of this.
Speaker 7: They just wanted an adversary to the Cordless, and I didn't. She was just doing too much. He didn't fit naturally into the world, like she was just seemed extra. So like when they brought your boy on the Game of Thrones, it was the great Joyce brother who was acting all crazy and shit that wanted to get with her. She like she reminded me of him, and I just didn't work. So I didn't like her. Ain't even the plan, like, yeah, she was good at what she did that she was cut through. You'll agree with you that king. Even the plan didn't make sense because like she was doing all that just for revenge, even though she got hired to do something like yeah, fuck her Ken, Like I don't care about her revenge, Like she just didn't twenty years Bike. Look, they dropped her in here for me to care about her, and I just didn't. I just knew that Corlis was gonna beat her. Whatever plan she had, I ain't know, Bro, I was worried about it. I was worried when she got to the little little ship thing. But after that one, this dude got her in the water. It was over with Mike.
Speaker 3: What was your thoughts on Laura and her plan. I figure, how y'all talking.
Speaker 2: Some of the woman with no lips? Yeah, with with with the with the blood with I remember her name. I don't think it was Laura l Yeah, she was that forgettable Mike. Yeah, they was you're the lady commanded the boats bitch fist. Yeah, yeah, I like her.
Speaker 1: She was raw.
Speaker 3: That's what chorus called her name. That's what I did, make that up, that name. I was like, you know what podcast was all. I think it's changed.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I liked her. I thought she was cool.
Speaker 8: I do agree with Spike. Yes, they dropped her in there to be an adversary to Corlis, But I'm also with Ken. I didn't know that she wasn't gonna kill his ass.
Speaker 2: Now, when he showed up with that fucking that corn row helmet on, I was like, Oh no, ain't nobody killing this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Bro, man, I take back everything, bad everything. He is no longer in the grown. That motherfucker's name is.
Speaker 7: This dude.
Speaker 2: I've never seen a helmet. He had them mold a special helmet with corn rolls on it. And he's not dying in battle.
Speaker 1: That man. Yeah, right for me.
Speaker 2: The one of the two main nigga. Parts of this episode for me was when this nigga was trying.
Speaker 3: To drive the boat through the thing. He was like, yeah, he a snake, you know how to drive. He had the white man knew it.
Speaker 7: Hey, that was the blakest thing that ever happened in this whole series of shows.
Speaker 3: Bro, he get out of the way the wheel, Bro, Moll tell me.
Speaker 2: That wasn't tell me that she did hit by.
Speaker 7: That was some nigga ship right there.
Speaker 4: Bro, they got real, They got real bright.
Speaker 5: From the corn roll.
Speaker 3: Helmet like nigga nigga bend the corners. He he looked at him first.
Speaker 1: He was like, hold on, bro, I don't think you can do this.
Speaker 3: This that's most rolling that right, this song was rolling. Let my daddy dry this motherfucker. Let my daddy drive the mother fu you ain't gonna get through her. Man.
Speaker 7: That was good it he was real good, right, That was so good.
Speaker 1: That was what to expect.
Speaker 3: But then obviously.
Speaker 2: We see obviously what is this called low The Battle of the gullet is that what it's called. So we see them like, uh, go at each other on the boat, and I don't know Mike did of course fall it was just.
Speaker 1: Boat.
Speaker 3: I thought he I thought he was. I thought he stumbled off onto her boat when they crashed.
Speaker 1: And you just slipped off the boat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's two different parts.
Speaker 2: When the boat first hit, that wave came in and he got knocked down and he was sleeping for about ten minutes.
Speaker 3: But when he woke up, he started fighting. When he fell on the water, that was a different thing. That's that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 3: Actually like that, I just got him back, y'all.
Speaker 1: Drum.
Speaker 8: I don't remember how he fell in the water now that i'm thinking about it, because the boat was already That's all I was saying, like, remember the second part, because I remember he was about to kill her and then the boats crash and that's what threw him off.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't know if he did he get slapped. I know he was getting his ass.
Speaker 5: I think he got lost off the ball lost. Yeah, and it was in the midst of fighting somebody and he fell off. I don't remember him getting like sad or anything like that. Drastic because they left you with the understanding that I was like waiting for him to pop up at some point.
Speaker 4: So I don't know. You think he did No, No, that's like or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the previews, Yeah, that was the.
Speaker 4: Ship naturally.
Speaker 1: Already was like.
Speaker 7: He fell off when the boat the other boat hit like it rocked back and hit again and he fell off. Oh hit his little fight and from the swing, he's from the swing down on him and the boat hit again and he fell off.
Speaker 1: He needed his boat because that motherfucker bro he he was.
Speaker 3: They just rebuilt that one. They just rebuilt that got it break like that? Why you got a fucking Hondai ass boat.
Speaker 1: Got damn.
Speaker 7: He got her boat was specifically made to do that. Her boat was specifically made to do ship like that.
Speaker 1: But still if he would have been paying attention, that ship wouldn't have happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like he saw his he saw his crib get burnt up.
Speaker 2: He just got out of the rocks and he was, like I thought, And then we find out that his boat is made the same company that made Pacers glass boat.
Speaker 7: He didn't think that his big his big thing was he didn't think that she was gonna be able to make it through that little narrow passage. Come get her too, that too, bruh. It's not like that boat had a motor that when it's fall it's smaller and faster than his boat.
Speaker 3: Though that's why he but still they asked like they didn't even see it coming. He just falling over and ship. This boat's been coming at you for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 7: He did say. Once they got through, once they got through the little narrow thing, he said, prepare for impact.
Speaker 3: That they all knew that ship.
Speaker 2: Hey that bign look back and was shot that she got through that ship because like all the time I thought they were showing like how much of a c navigator he was a captain when he was like, I can get through these rocks un like anybody else.
Speaker 3: When she got that ship through, like.
Speaker 4: She kill niggas to get it.
Speaker 7: Yes, she had to get rid of like half her crew to get riding.
Speaker 4: She like how much your your suit way?
Speaker 1: I like it? Yeah? Yeah, yeah she messed with the wrong black man.
Speaker 3: Yeah the sun a bro crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, grown is the second first of his name, jumped in that water said we're gonna we're gonna do this.
Speaker 1: He jump Like that.
Speaker 3: Video of them dude that were getting jumped security that listen.
Speaker 4: That was that one got damn swimming to that.
Speaker 3: That what that one that there swimming. He hey, man, he he was from. He was relentless.
Speaker 2: He did not let her get any comfort, like kind of comforting battle like he was trying to her nothing because I was scared that he was gonna die. This like she was gonna kill him and like that was part one of her revenge and ship. But that nigga, when he saw his daddy get off, like tossed off the boat, he was like, hell.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I think she was shot. Black man would whooping on her like that. Bro.
Speaker 4: She especially in the water, she was.
Speaker 3: Can't swim, That's what she noticed, Nigga.
Speaker 7: She was.
Speaker 3: She was like, he gotta be standing on something.
Speaker 7: The same water.
Speaker 1: I mean, got he got some floaties?
Speaker 2: Old, she shot, Oh man, I all right, okay, I kicked the can long enough, Kim. We're gonna have to get to it.
Speaker 3: Quickly.
Speaker 2: After we see Raniera learn of the attack on the Valerian fleet, she jumps into action and to join the flight to fight, but Jason disagrees on this instinct and goes against the crown.
Speaker 3: Now I'm gonna start with you.
Speaker 2: Do you think that it was wrong for Jason to lock her in that room while she shows out while he goes out with.
Speaker 3: Bayla, and.
Speaker 5: He got I hate to say, he got exactly what his ass deserved. Oh, young young ass going against his mama, tell her nigga to block his mama in her room if he hadn't die.
Speaker 4: He beat his ass when he got back home. Oh, he pissed me off so bad.
Speaker 5: And and shame on that girl. She tried to tell him writing hands gonna follow his ass down there. I was so annoyed jasonass, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Address Yeah, I got it from a stance of wanting one of his mom not not to you know, just kind of wanted to go out there himself and protect his mom like like like her hand said, like she was like, look, he just wants to protect you.
Speaker 4: And I agree with her. You know, he just he just wanted to protect her.
Speaker 5: Protect me from what, nigga, you ain't never fought nothing, I get it.
Speaker 1: But you know he wanted he.
Speaker 3: Wanted to fight for his mama.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't want to fight for his mom. He wanted to prove to himself and everybody. Yeah, had nothing to do with her.
Speaker 4: Himself.
Speaker 3: I think that was a really selfish decision.
Speaker 7: I think he was doing it for himself like Ken, and they said, there shouldn't have been no reason on the planet of Western Roads. What the fuck they was at with those guards would have been like, hey, you know what, we're gonna listen to the sixteen year old and not the queen. That's what she That's what I would have been really mad at if I was. And you're like, all of y'all got me, all of y'all got me fucked up? You the person who wouldn't beat your ass to get you out the way, the dude under him, like all of y'all, and the doctor is how y'all playing with me and scared of him killing y'all, but not scared of locking me in here.
Speaker 2: They're a male child than they would be of a grown woman. That's why I agree, you're right being a woman, absolutely right. And I think they showed it a really good job of of saying that right there, Mike.
Speaker 1: Is true.
Speaker 7: The people that didn't get it.
Speaker 3: But however, in this world is it's it's it's crazy to witness it.
Speaker 7: She's supposed to be the one with the power and then she's locked in this room and herself and to get killed.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Yep.
Speaker 2: So every everybody agrees that it was Jason's fault, like this is, it's not, it's just all the damn get some other kids first or later. My thing is this, I agree that Jason made a bad decision, and I was more shocked at like loose point to guard just.
Speaker 1: Went with it.
Speaker 2: But I will say, her going out there is like if she died out there, Let's say she switches place with Jason and she dies, then the whole war zone then you locked literally everything.
Speaker 3: It's not yes it is, it's not.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 5: Now we got to fight to put Jason in the throne because at the end of the day, they still not the right for heirs to that throne. So like she said, if I.
Speaker 3: Died, then you get your wishes. So you let her go out.
Speaker 5: She's got the experience, she's got the more experienced dragging, she knows what the fuck she's doing. Let her go out be a queen, and then you get these niggas in line back here.
Speaker 4: At the castled.
Speaker 3: But anybody you know the benefit of her niggas, you really think about it.
Speaker 8: If she did go out there and she was responsible for turning the war in the right way, then maybe they would.
Speaker 3: Have started listening to her, but Jace fucked everything up.
Speaker 2: I was looking at it from the risk versus rewards standpoint because I'm not necessarily disagreeing with y'all. But I'm just trying to speak to the point of why he was making that, because if they're already challenging her on the throne, you think they're gonna if she died, they're gonna be like, Okay, Jason's gonna be up next to bastards.
Speaker 3: That all they have to they just listen to him, right, that's a fact. Yeah, what you got to say, I said, I.
Speaker 4: Said, I'm not necessarily on board with them.
Speaker 6: I do agree that that. Yeah, that it shouldn't have happened that way, and they shouldn't have listened to the kid, But I more so thought that he was. He was trying to to do the do the keep her out of harm's way, is what I thought. That's how I take it, because I agree with her, with her concubine or whatever she is, Well, she was just like, yo, he just you know, he just wanted to protect you.
Speaker 3: That's what I believe her.
Speaker 7: Me, bro, yeah, stop playing with me. You can't you can't protect me my sixteen year old son. Go sit down somewhere. I got to dragon, I'm the queen. I'm the one who's done this before. Like she I just hate that she's not able to relate that in like to y'all's point about her being a woman. We see her struggle with this with Damon. She's struggling with her now, her kid, even the way that she lost the throne, like she's been struggling to be like, no, I can do this ship and everybody looking at her like.
Speaker 3: Hey, we may be able to She did.
Speaker 2: She did have a fire ass line when she was like, I know everybody sees a fragile woman, but underneath all this, I got the heart of a king or something like that was it's cold, but it don't hit us hard.
Speaker 4: Kids.
Speaker 3: Nobody nobody locked in the room. You locked the room, beating on the door.
Speaker 1: No one believes it.
Speaker 7: Nobody heard that ship with them two ladies in there and they were like, okay, yeah they didn't believe the wine.
Speaker 2: Well, obviously Jason and Baylor go out to battle and we can't. We see, we see how that shit go. What did you think about Jason Baylor? Did they handle herself well on the battlefield.
Speaker 1: H they did all right. Now, you know Loha whatever she is. I you know, when she shot vagaar Bo Match or whatever his name is, I was like, damn, bro, you got to get up out of there. But when the other one came through and cut the rope, I was like, oh shit, okay, because I was like, that's what I was hoping what happened, because I thought he was fucked up. And and for the most part they were doing all right. They were burning all the ships up. It wasn't until this damn other raggedy ass goddamn draggon came along on the scene that she had.
Speaker 12: No control over this motherfucker. This motherfucker was burning every thing. Brou The was like, no, she stealer this this thing has been in the wild. It no, it don't know anybody.
Speaker 7: You don't know who the enemy is, he said, he said, he said, old your cars, Okay, cool, everybody.
Speaker 1: And then the motherfucker's lighting this ass up. So it's getting even more upset, it's getting cooked, and she just flailing and doing all the other ship. I'm like, bro, if she stay your ass where you were at this motherfucker. This won't you. At first.
Speaker 3: It up over.
Speaker 4: I was like, here she stealer.
Speaker 1: What that dragon she is? That dragon's pet? That dragon left her ass ass off? Came back and fan this motherfucker you belong to me. That's what right?
Speaker 7: And man the on line ship with sheep still like the threads and the Twitter exes and all that ship that been.
Speaker 3: Fucking funny as hell.
Speaker 7: He said he showed up.
Speaker 3: They said he showed up like a young man with black forces own.
Speaker 7: One of them was, if y'all see the picture of him, he got like his mouth stick out of the bottom.
Speaker 3: Of my he looks off Spike. That's why you see the picture. His mouth stick out on the show, Spike. Look. But he got the funny part of it.
Speaker 7: Like somebody said, if y'all would have told me that he had the same face profile as the baby the rapper, I would have told you that she was gonna go wrong from the start.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 4: Mean as hell.
Speaker 3: They got this.
Speaker 2: He has the mouth of that one kid in class that got pushed too far and fucked everybody up.
Speaker 3: My god, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I always work out, and you knew what type of time he was on The second I saw him, I was like, oh, he's like there a special drag.
Speaker 3: He's a special dragon.
Speaker 4: Heart dragon.
Speaker 3: Leave him been in the But I don't think.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 3: Why did you think.
Speaker 1: You see?
Speaker 7: You see his face, No wonder he'll listen to you, like, come on. He looked like a child that don't listen. He looked like he got silver He got silver dragon teeth. He got silver dragon teeth in his mouth.
Speaker 5: I swear.
Speaker 3: And talking about let's go. What was like, you want me to burn it up, burn it up, burn everything up. He hey, Mike, Mike got on the point.
Speaker 4: Outside of what is coming up the front.
Speaker 3: Was blowing fut the way a dude Blo spoke from the Black Law.
Speaker 2: Not because because to me, Mike, it's also about she's saying all this, she's saying, she's talking in the language and ship I'm thinking, like, do you even know the language?
Speaker 3: No, he didn't know what the hell she said. All we heard was fight.
Speaker 2: That's what I wanted to see name. Honestly, I think he was gonna like that mother fuck up. Regardless of she said, he saw food.
Speaker 4: Like, oh we got action.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting for this.
Speaker 2: She Hey Mike, He o't here chasing his plate, cousins and everything. Ship he was fighting the dragon. You ever see a cat when the cat see its reflecting in the mirror. The last dragon was that.
Speaker 4: It's another one of the.
Speaker 3: One off So I was so mad.
Speaker 4: I was not expecting this. It was low key funny in the moment though I was.
Speaker 5: Up.
Speaker 4: He was like, he's crazy. He was flying close to the ships and everything, like my sister, Oh God, And.
Speaker 3: Honestly and this and Mike, this is the part where I'm saying, this is part two of like the nigger issues that I had with this episode Jace. Jace died because of her decisions, because his dumb ass.
Speaker 2: Because no, no, but Jase was Jason was about he was trying to save her sister because the dragon was coming to her sister. He was like, I got to take out the rider. And then he saw that it was her sister and he was like, oh ship, and they made him cut the other way. And I'm saying like and like he was flying in a different way that he got caught. I feel you because he was trying.
Speaker 3: To like avoid her.
Speaker 7: He was more experienced. He would have knew what to do.
Speaker 3: But I mean but but but that variable of her being there.
Speaker 2: I think they were fine because they were They had it, like Ken said, they had a system.
Speaker 3: They knew how to stay where they needed to get.
Speaker 5: Like he didn't get his dragons shot as soon as he got his out there before war. She came out like, come on, that's like and you yeah, that would have happened. I think he would have gotten messed up regardless.
Speaker 1: M hmm yeah. Yeah, that's why the Dragon didn't want to go back to the war.
Speaker 3: He drowned on purpose, right, he was like this to bear me at to see what my ancestors funy. She still got out there quick though.
Speaker 5: She was like, why.
Speaker 1: Are right with these.
Speaker 3: Quick?
Speaker 1: He brother, it's why you leave these in the back room and the door clo let him out. You don't know how to play with You don't know how to play right.
Speaker 2: But I hate seeing the dragon get killed. Boy it I mean, I don't know, it's just gets.
Speaker 3: It gets me bro And then Jason Bro I need out.
Speaker 1: He was too nick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what what hit me?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: I just said?
Speaker 3: My contract for season four.
Speaker 1: Got me.
Speaker 7: They did it so quiet, it just.
Speaker 4: Like he was not expecting that the event.
Speaker 2: Was and my dumb ass, thinking like, okay, it's one arrow, he can survive that. When it turned around, he was like, ship, I'm dead.
Speaker 1: It was the anchor.
Speaker 7: They had the anchor thing going and news what fun him up?
Speaker 3: Like he unlashed him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah took that ye saxophones.
Speaker 3: Boy, yeahinely starting they got me.
Speaker 7: I did not expect this at all, people ship Rick, Wow, No, I didn't expect that.
Speaker 1: That's a stupid ass. I was like.
Speaker 3: At the end of up so I was like, damn, let me kill Chase. So I wasn't expecting that at all. I literally said that.
Speaker 4: I was like for near lost two sons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's got the one that's not got Joffrey.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she got Jeoffrey, which is the little one. And then she got the kids. Yes, the one that she sent away, the ones with.
Speaker 4: She got Damon's kids got killed.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Both of the masters.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This this, this was a good ass. And then she's gonna be sick next episode.
Speaker 4: I can't wait. Yeah, she's gonna I hope she killed everybody. She started off mad at him because.
Speaker 7: Right, can you imagine when they let her at that room. Oh she's yeah, like the motherfucker got to unlocked that door.
Speaker 1: I got ya, got a little out and raised everybody up.
Speaker 2: Everybody because not because it's like you're telling her two things.
Speaker 3: One you open the door, like, oh my bad, I got you. And by the way, your son did your son did to like, what is you crazy? That dude's gone. He's not going to stick around.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he left soon as they got the news. Be honest, Oh shot really fucked up.
Speaker 1: Oh man, she's been waiting all this time to get on this damn dragon.
Speaker 7: This was her moment, man, and she waited two seasons and she wouldn't go see the How To Train the Dragon movie.
Speaker 2: And what's funny is that she was right about to be at home. Kid looked. It's just like, oh the battle right there. That's why I think this this this was so well written because one it wasn't expected at all, and two you can see like like her heart was in the right place, it just wasn't a smart thing for her to do.
Speaker 3: Her brain was fucked up. So this was so well done.
Speaker 8: And they're all kids, and they're all kids, right, they're all children. But you see her sister knows what she's doing because she's trained with the dragon. This girl hasn't trained, and again I just don't. I mean, I don't know how you look at that dragon you thought I can ride him in the battle.
Speaker 3: I don't know why she thought that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Mike, to your point, her heart was in the right place, but the dragon's mouth wasn't.
Speaker 1: Left.
Speaker 5: But on the on the flip side, like when you see that, it's not like she can't just not do nothing like what she supposed to do.
Speaker 4: Just yeah, home and wait for them to you have a whole dragon That's.
Speaker 3: Why I would. Yeah, that's why it was good because you can see why she did it. But at the same time, when you doing something like you killed man on your side, and.
Speaker 2: Also you you thought you were gaining a dragon rider, but now you lost one, so you just kind of equaled out one.
Speaker 8: It's just yeah, I'm more interested to see how how things turn out for her next episode, because I wonder if I can't remember her sister's name, I don't, and I don't see why she would tell on her.
Speaker 3: But I would imagine the word is going to get back, what is it, Bayla Bayla?
Speaker 8: I would imagine the word's going to get back to Ranera, Like, yeah, she showed up and she lit half the fucking fleet on fire and Jase died because she interfered. I kind of wonder if that's going to be the word that gets and is that gonna then start like a whole other conflict that Rnera's.
Speaker 3: Place right now?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, this is a crazy premiere because now, like like episode two is now like gonna be the most anticipated episode now.
Speaker 3: But how do you follow this up? It's gonna be a slow one, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, remember it's supposed to be the finale of last season ago, so it might, right, but I can see them.
Speaker 8: I can see them ending it with like one of those slow like discussion episodes, not like a whole bunch of action, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Good point? Why you say that name?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I feel like she's gonna come out so hot mm hmm. I just I just can't see this being like there's nothing for Rania to talk about at this point, like I'm knocking down, I'm going ahead, and Allison, I'm gonna come see you now like everybody got it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because she's gonna think Alison set her up, right m m, because she just found out about the Valian fleet, like it's like, Nigga, you're supposed to Yeah, yeah, that's right. And she's not gonna believe Allison when she says, no, I didn't know that it won't happen.
Speaker 3: The why you make it kill.
Speaker 5: Me at all the dragons and even the wild when we.
Speaker 8: They need to leave him at home, yeah, and give him some toys and be like, look, you stay over here.
Speaker 3: We also got this.
Speaker 2: We also got to see how quickly Agar gets sent to her because she could just be like, Okay, I'm an exact revenge right now, I'm gonna kill his mother.
Speaker 4: That's a good point. That's a good point.
Speaker 7: That should be head off. Yeah, a burnt one. That should be head off soon as he came. You would think, yeah, like that would be head off soon as he put up. But the little girl to see ship in her dream said he was coming back, So we know that ain't gonna be the case. Come back in the body.
Speaker 4: Bag and kills him there.
Speaker 5: I just I just don't think it's I think it's too much it's gone on for it's to be a conversation from her.
Speaker 4: Now she's gonna be too pissed.
Speaker 7: But I think she framed it like he was coming back to be king. Like that's why she was so surprised when she referred to One Eye as King. She was like King, like he coming back and he's gonna be ruling. I think, so is she gonna go?
Speaker 3: So there?
Speaker 8: So the they're in kings Landing, right, the one eyed guy and yeah, all of them in kingsland So do y'all think she's just gonna bust out and immediately go to kings Landing?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 7: I think it's gonna be now. I think that there's still to somebody wanted somebody said it. There's still gonna be conversation had where she at and where she is in that castle, and then I think in that conversation they.
Speaker 3: Bring lyrics and the king to her, and then she develops a plan from that.
Speaker 1: That's what I think.
Speaker 8: That have that that that grabbed them, that grabbed Larius and the burnt dude, they're Raner's people. Yes, Okay, I didn't. I didn't know who they were, so I was confused. Okay, that makes it more interesting, all right?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 3: Any other thoughts on this episode?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 1: You know, I think after it was over, I was like the women slash moms, all this shit worked out, and at the end of the episode, the men fucked it all up. Yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 7: That's been the theme of this whole series. Yeah, if we think back throughout this whole series, that's been the theme of it. Like, Ranera and Allison have primarily been able to figure it out, but everybody.
Speaker 1: Else is the theme of a lot of shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah that too, bro. Those are thoughts on this episode of House of the Dragon. Please let them know what you guys think. FPS podcast is Reddit thread that's also our handle for ig and Twitter, and we'll catch you on next week's episode.
Speaker 7: We out peace, Peace m