Speaker 1: The Frames per Second Podcast. Welcome everybody to the Frames per Second Podcast. My name is Kenny and is joining me on the show. I have Mike and Spike whatever. Uh. Today we're talking about the new movie Butgona that just released with Emma Stone, Jesse Plemons, Aiden Delvis, Alicia, Alicia Silverstone and stav Ross Hilkias. I don't know why to say that, but anyway. It is an English remake of a two thousand and three South Korean cult film titled Save the Green Planet by Yan Wan Wan Young.
Speaker 2: Who all right, bro, just need it, just move on man.
Speaker 1: Jang Jang James Ju Wan uh. He is directed by your Goos Latmos, known for the Lobster of the Favorite and Poor Things, which would have explained some of how this look. And it's a dark observice comedy that blends sophi hor and satire and as it was made in Ireland and South Korea and US, so the whole thing about the whole movie. The premise is two men kidnapped a pharma ceo they believe is an alien bent on destroying Earth. So yeah, that's what that is. I'm trying to find because Bagonia actually is a I'm trying to find I had the definition of what that actual word actually meant.
Speaker 2: It's a Greek word.
Speaker 3: It's a myth that bees come from the carcasses of dead cows.
Speaker 2: That's what you mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, oh yeah, it is right there. But yeah, anyway, Spike, you were interested in seeing in watching this movie. We have now watched it. What did you think.
Speaker 2: I didn't hate it. I will say that I was interested because I thought Emma Stone the preview was interesting, just them acting like she was an alien or thinking that she was an alien. I'm here for Jesse Clemons. I think he does a good job in all of his movies. That was another reason that I wanted to see it. But the main reason that I wanted to see it because I was guessing from the previews. I thought she's definitely going to be an alien because it don't look like they trying to sell us on this being ridiculous. So I did. I pulled a rod and I was thinking going into it, she's gonna end up being an alien. I will sway during the film that she was not. They played it very well, I thought. But then of course we'll talk about the ending. But all in all, I'm not mad that I've seen it, but I could have watched it on streaming.
Speaker 1: Could you have watched it on streaming?
Speaker 2: Make Yeah, I could have watched it on streaming, but I still had I loved this movie.
Speaker 3: I had a fun time with it. It was definitely a fun movie. It kept it kept me engaged the whole time. It was slow, like you were saying earlier, it was slow, but I was fine with it being slow. But I was not fine with the dude who seats down from me falling to sleep and snoring, but he paid for his seat, his business. But nah, man, this was this was this was really good. I'm really interested to see what y'all's take is with the with the ending.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had no interest in seeing the movie. I didn't know anything about it, but like you guys, I definitely walked away. I was like, damn, I actually glad to watched that. I really enjoyed it. I was concerned because I think the whole kidnapping kind of happened early, and I was like, how they're gonna stretch this out for a whole movie, But they found no way to do it and and kept it very engaging. So yeah, so I arrived a little bit late. So when I walked in, uh uh, Emma Stone's character, Michelle Fuller was walking into the building, and then we got.
Speaker 2: To, oh, you didn't miss a whole five minutes.
Speaker 1: Well, so it just kind of started.
Speaker 3: You missed the because it starts off with the with the Bees with Teddy and Don and the Bees, but only for like a minute or two, and then it cuss to.
Speaker 1: Her, right, all right, cool, cool cool cool cool? Yeah. So yeah, so so I didn't as much great, so yeah, so, so, yeah, we see Michelle Faller walking in the ceo of Otsolip, you meet Teddy then Afterwheard and his newer divergent cousin Don, Teddy believes that that she is part of an alien race called the Dramatist and he wants to kidnap her. This whole thing behind the movie, and you know, they kind of really just dropped us into it, and they just kind of talking about this whole thing with very little background about why. They kind of filled in those gaps as we moved along. But but yeah, so what did you guys kind of think about our introduction to Teddy don Emma as well, because she's meeting with her staff and she's walking around to my Oh, yeah, you can leave early unless you got a lot of work to do. So it's a lot of like references to things that are happening now with her being find a like fate liberal. Is that kind of what we imply that?
Speaker 2: I wasn't getting that.
Speaker 3: What do I just got that she is one of those corporate bosses that tries to ack like she cares about her people, but she don't. But she doesn't give a fuck. She's like, oh, you can leave. I want y'all to know that you have the option to leave early unless it's a bunch of words. Yeah, then I need you to get the work done. But if you don't have much work, you can leave early, but you don't have to. That's that sounds like some corporate speak bullshit.
Speaker 1: Right, Because she was doing a whole diversity recording too as well, So that's why I was like, it felt like some very fake corporate bullshit that they were doing to make the company look good, but they really don't give a fuck. Right.
Speaker 2: That got the same thing overcompensating CEO, like acting like she's there for people. To your point, I did like that they dropped us into it without much context, because it swayed throughout the movie where you're thinking Jessea Clemens, like he's just a crazy person, dude, Like just dropping us into it and him giving the context kind of stuff, and you like, if you've met people like this and you've seen on you like, oh this, this is some weird crazy person has these theories and ideas that are nowhere near the truth. So I did like that not having much backstory and it being revealed throughout the movie. I thought that was very well done.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so they they moved forward their playing. They kidnapped they man, they know no, they did a chemical castration on themselves, on themselves, which is very extreme. Don definitely didn't want to do it. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: You think so, Hell, we don't know.
Speaker 2: I can pretty much assume. And I think it had something to do with when we found out later to.
Speaker 1: About the sheriff sharecase interviews and yeah, uh, because we've already passed apart.
Speaker 4: Did y'all not notice the Atlanta spots?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay about spots? Ye shot down here?
Speaker 1: Was it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: When they were walking they were off Morelands and I bugged out in the theater when they went to Goodwill.
Speaker 3: We'll get to that part later, but that's my good will. That's a good will I'm always at. That's over in West End. I was tripping out the whole You didn't know this fucking Freedom Parkway at the end.
Speaker 2: When they were walking in some places, you could tell like that that was cocky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're talking about good Will when they went to get all the equipment they needed to kidnap.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And there's a part where they're walking and they're right in front of there's that Kroger in that city.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: What's that shitty ass clothing store city of City trends. Yeah, over by the shoe store on Moorlands.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, there was a lot of Atlanta spots in this movie.
Speaker 1: Damn. Yeah. Yeah, I totally missed that because they're.
Speaker 4: In Georgia in the movie.
Speaker 3: Oh but they're supposed to be in like rural Georgia, but I mean they're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, I totally missed that. But their their kidnapping playing was terrible. It was bro was they She whooped there and Don got.
Speaker 4: Doc got Molly walking just stayed on the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wanted no parts. But I told y'all, man, them shoes come off, bro.
Speaker 3: That ship at me dying, but she kicked her shoes off. I was about to fuck y'all up. And about the they built up to it. They showed her a little montage when she work out and do his whole thing.
Speaker 2: But that was interesting that they were like they were they were showing her working out. Then they were showing themselves working out and.
Speaker 4: It was doing and they were doing bullshit. That was like, that's not y'all not ready at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but eventually got it, I thought, you know, of course he hit it with the you know, hit it with a needle and she passed out. But yeah, they they were not good at the job. But and Don's feeling terrible about the idea. He's not convinced at all with this whole thing. He's just kind of going along with it, dog man.
Speaker 2: I know, because he got this fucking idiot who's like he got to follow and like he just doesn't have the mental capacity to say no, well do other things like you think. He thinks this is life.
Speaker 1: He told he's a hero.
Speaker 5: He said he was mentally I'm saying, yeah, I mean the neual divergent what did he saying, I guess I mean was it was was Teddy really an idiot?
Speaker 2: That good point. We'll get to it at yeah, good point.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I think, because well no, he he, he came across as one early. A lot of the things he was saying is logic sounded like some country conspiracy theorists that is traumatized because of to his mom and this is his way of coping with that. But then there's language and things he was saying. They was like, wait a minute, that actually sounded smart, you know.
Speaker 4: Like you read a book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure. But nevertheless, so they kidnapped her, and they shave her head and they smear with anahissamine cream and demand that she contact the mothership. Now a lot of this stuff sounded crazy, like hair being the way that she communicates to her people like that shit sounds stupid as hell. So all this shit sounded like they're just making shit up. And then there's they had three to four days before the lunar eclips, and then you get the title cards, of course, and then we get a flashback of Teddy's mother who was left coming to us by the drug and Michelle covered it up, but she's funding the treatment and police began searching for Michelle, and then we also meet Sheriff Casey as well. So the just overall tone, what did you guys thinking about the opening tone? Tragic, ridiculous, funny.
Speaker 2: I think they did a really good job of making it just funny enough, because without the humor, it would have been even slower than it was. But as the audience, as we look at it, we're like, is this supposed to be funny or am I just like because I was the only person in my theater that was laughing and stuff like it was quiet in there and then it was people in there, But I just like, I loved the dark humor and like the whole you're an alien even with the electric when they electrocuted her, I thought that was great. And he just looked like this mad scientist who was just fucking crazy, but it came off funny, like just the conversation that she would have and how she was respond to him like, man, you're the most ridiculous person on earth. Like, So I think that both of them, Jesse Pleming's and what's her name, Emma Strong, I think both of them were doing a fantastics even Dawn like to act that way, Like I think he is that way. Oh here's Frue because that was one of the nights. No, he's not that way. I was sitting that thing and I was like, well he acting this ass?
Speaker 1: Wait, No, you're joking.
Speaker 4: No, I'm pretty sure he's Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I'm positive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because when I was reading up on him, it said that he is this was a very inclusive cast, and then when they showed him taking a picture, he kind of looked like.
Speaker 2: I would he hate fool even still good job.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: I was like, well, he is killing.
Speaker 1: This because I thought he was the hands going so bro, I'm spike. I thought he was acting.
Speaker 2: I was he was still doing the hands in the picture I saw. That's why I was like, oh, I think he actually acting this ass. But yeah, like I think they did a really good job of captioning everything and keeping you as an audience. Man was just confused, like bro, what is going on? And then slowly released and stuff.
Speaker 3: It said that he's on the autism spectrum, but he might but he probably was acting.
Speaker 4: He's you know, I don't think he's.
Speaker 2: All as that character, right, I don't know a nice way to put it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, no, he he was great. He was great. I believed everything the whole time. They all killed it.
Speaker 1: What, Mike, were you surprised that she didn't seem all that concern and when she woke.
Speaker 4: Up, No, I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Well, I wasn't surprised because like Spike, I also thought, oh, she's an alien, because I was like the way his movies are, I'm like, oh, yeah, you're you're trying to make us not think she's an alien, which means she's gonna be an alien. But I think that they were making a commentary on just the elite, rich elites, you know, how they deal with the public. So when she woke up and she was just like, oh, I'm still in charge. All I gotta do is talk to you a certain kind of way and I'm gonna get out of this. I was like, Yep, that's that's how Elon would act if somebody fucking kidnapped his bitch ass.
Speaker 4: He would act like he's still in charge.
Speaker 2: I'm smarter than eventually say something to get out of.
Speaker 1: This, right, Yeah, yeah, yeah. Initially, yeah, I didn't go in like trying to figure out what what with her I think it was halfway through the movie. It was because I think they did a job of trying to keep you off, you know, if you didn't go in and be like, oh, she's she's an alien. And it was one point when Don was like, man, I don't think she's an alien. I think she's a human. I think it was the torture scene when she was being election here. I think he was really concernative, like, bro, I think she's actually a human. I think that was good enough to kind of throw people off track, because yeah, that was that was pretty brutal, brutal, but yeah, the whole you know, basically talking to them like she was the boss, you know, and and Teddy was not going for it at all, Like she would say certain things and he would be able to respond back with something. Is when you get a chance to really see its intelligence, you know, shine through. And you know, at one point she kind of realized that she was up against a forminal opponent and she can't talk him out of letting her go because she was saying all kind of ship that they'll say, oh, i'll give you money or this, that and the other, and he was like, nah, I'm not I'm not biting it. Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she ran through the gamus. She tried with being dominant and forest boy, it didn't work. Then she tried to appeal to their you know, whatever sensibility she could possibly figure out. That didn't work. I think they might have mentioned that they were castrated. Yeah, something around.
Speaker 2: Because like, I'm sure she was going to try the whole you know, I think you're cute kind of thing and she did. You know, that wasn't gonna work. So so no, man, he was, he was, he was on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like, nah, it's not gonna yeah, because he's like he told hers that's not gonna work. A chemical chemically castrated. She was like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Was like damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what did you guys think about the sheriff Casey?
Speaker 2: I thought something was up with him the second he shut up on screen. Yeah, he was weird. He was saber weird energy as soon as he knocked on the door and was like, I want to imposed.
Speaker 1: But this is the first thing when he was riding on the bike and he pulled them over. Oh okay, okay, yeah it was it was. It was really weird and awkward, almost like he made well we revealed later, we found out, but if you saw it, like it seemed like either they were in a relationship or something happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how it gave.
Speaker 3: It gave the impression that something physical had happened between the two of them. And at first I was like, am I just reading into this? This is like some weird internalized homophobia or something that I was But after a while I was like, no, I don't think i'm reading into this. I think something happened, But I never thought that they were in a relationship. I assumed that the sheriff raped him because of how he was acting. So yeah, it was very awkward because you could tell that Teddy just wanted to fucking leave.
Speaker 4: Teddy wanted to get away from this dude the whole time, and he just kept its worried about you just wanted to come to see how you're doing. It was just weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think he was kind of walking up on him. He was kind of backing up a little bit. Yeah. Yeah, so yeah, it was really really odd. But so anyway, so yeah, so that's kind of like the beginning where they were kind of setting everything up. But this is where I was concerned because I'm like, man, we have a lot of movie left, so how are they going to manage the rest of this? Because now the police are searching for and then things start to escalate because we get flashbacks of why we're here, further sending us to the audience that he may be actually crazy and unable to cope with what happened to his mom, you know, and that she's not an alien, and that he's doing this because he wants to get revenge. And then we get you know, torture scenes and the you know, electro shock and all this other stuff. What do you guys think about the backstory with with Teddy's mom?
Speaker 2: That bothered me because in what universe is Alicia Silverstone Jesse Plemman's mom?
Speaker 3: It made you no fucking sense. And I was watching it and I was like, that's not his mom, must be his sister. But then when he kept saying that's my mom, I was like, wait what And I had to look at the make sure I'm not tripping. But they're only like ten years apart. She didn't even look anywhere near old enough to be his mother. So now I'm wondering, is this part of the movie. Is this some kind of symbolism. I don't know, maybe like a rural Georgia, Like is that what they were going for?
Speaker 2: She was all the type stuff she had him when she was twelve. Then yeah, I think that's what they took it anyway, because did he ever mention their dad? The dad left, right? But they Okay, I was.
Speaker 1: I didn't even look at the age thing.
Speaker 4: It just didn't look like that was shed because.
Speaker 1: I think because he well, yeah, I guess you're right, I just automatically turned him into a child and that he was just remembering having these visions and he was just as an adult remembering things. He was just surrounded by like these these images of.
Speaker 2: But he saw her when he went to the hospital later and there was Alicia Silverstone.
Speaker 3: So I was like, wait, no, wait, what this doesn't make any sense. It wasn't a huge deal, but his reasoning because of his mother, that made sense, and it added to the sway of she's not an alien, he's just mad, he's he's crazy. Like it gave to that primise like Okay, I'm seeing now that with how they're trying to do.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you think about the US Healthcare guy, uh, the CEO that was killed, you know, and and that was a violent at that led to the depth of him because of you know, I think it was personal situation after him, and in this movie you have some of that kind of parallels that a very personal traumatic experience to him. His mom is in a coma because of this experimental drug where rule Georgia. You know, so there this corporations taking advantage of people, uh in this community because they probably weren't able to afford it. So they're being basically predators and using them for experiments. Yeah, you know. So and this led to his mom, you know, being in the hospital comatos. But yeah, so you have the electric shock scene. Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute, wait a minute. Was this before or did this come before or after? He punched her?
Speaker 2: That was way after that. He slapped her. That was early in That was early.
Speaker 1: God what did he slapper her for?
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 4: She said something smart asty back.
Speaker 1: Because he went to the car and he was having a fit. God, I really needed to watch this twice because that was a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't remember what it said, but he popped her and then she was just shocked.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, very very very violent. God, what did she say? I can't remember, but yeah, but either way, I think the nets the nets biggest traumatic scene was the shocking because I'm not gonna lie at this point, I wasn't like you. I was like, I thought she was a human. Yeah, you know, I was like, man, like, he is going very strang. He kept turning the voltage up all the way to four hundred.
Speaker 2: He was shocked. He couldn't believe that she was able to take it. I love she's a queen. I'm sorry, your highness and all of this. That was good man. It made it. It just played into their character. Jesse Plemmon is amazing job. It just played into the characters like man Bro. And again that's why I liked that they didn't give us a lot of context, and they gave it throughout the movie versus at the beginning, because you're having to figure out as someone watching this movie like it's he's electrocute and you're like, bro, this dude is fucking insane. Yeah, and Dom also and too, like, bro, you need to slow down, Like we don't know these that and then we learned it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was very concerned, like Tom was.
Speaker 4: Was Dom was the audience, Yeah, is this true? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, they did that really well. And the fact that you know they gave that to whatever.
Speaker 2: Mind I won't even go there mind mm hmm. But yeah, I was saying that I was thinking the same thing. Yeah, because it works, we as the audience feel like, yeah, I knew exactly what you're thinking.
Speaker 3: I just don't feel like dealing with no dumbasses on online.
Speaker 2: But yeah, m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when he when he was like oh, because it seemed like he just doubled down like he did not want to be wrong. So when she was able to takete the torture and he was like, oh my god, this is actually the queen, which probably kind of relates to the bees. I this is what I kidnapped. And as if you remember or don we're like, bro, like, you're torturing this this person, and you're subjecting her to extreme cruel treatment and you don't believe the fact that I say she's human. You're saying you're more convinced that she's an alien, and we're like, bro, like, nah, I think you got this wrong, buddy, I think you're wrong about this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you did let her go, so y'all didn't start to wonder how she could take all that voltage because I was like, oh, she's definitely an alien, Like, how else was she able to take that?
Speaker 1: This was when he said that if it sounded like you were like the director or the writer was trying to miss directors at this point, this is when I started to think. I was like, oh, not because she was able to endure the treatment, but it was just like it was the way you say. It was like, oh, now you're trying to convince us that she really is human. So that's when I started to wonder if she's actually alien. But I didn't even think about her enduring that.
Speaker 2: I wasn't familiar enough. But I honestly put it on him, thinking that he thought that machine was stronger than and I thought that he was just like in his own cool, cool brain, thinking like, oh, she shouldn't be able to take this one. Really, it wasn't even rigging right because the lights went out and you had the flickering and stuff and the things of that man.
Speaker 1: But it was four hundred to five hundred votes. Yeah, so you know that was a lot for her to take. But yeah, I didn't even I didn't even question it. But after that when he realized that he actually has a queen have dinner. This dinner scene was was good. I loved the conversation that they had when they were talking about bees and this when you start to really see that this guy actually has some intelligence to him.
Speaker 2: Can I go to the bathroom?
Speaker 1: So I thought that that was interesting that he wouldn't let it. But but see, the thing I thought was interesting about that Spike He wouldn't let him go, and he wouldn't because he was actually doing the things. He was in a position of power over Don and he was controlling what Don was able when he was able to actually go and everything. So he was and he wouldn't let this guy go. There was no harm in him going at all. But this guy needed to go to the restroom, but he wouldn't let him go, and he had to had to sit there and do it, this this whole thing. So he was actually sort of doing the things that he was accusing other people of doing.
Speaker 3: What was the co tru with the conversation with at the table, because I remember thinking, like, he just doesn't want Don to miss anything that's being said, But I can't remember exactly what it was that they were talking.
Speaker 4: Was it when she was saying that she could save his mom.
Speaker 1: She did say that, Yeah, because she kept talking about the mom. She's like, it's all about the mom, and almost like she was blaming him for what happened with the mom.
Speaker 2: But whatever it was, he didn't like to come. No, I don't think that it was the conversation. Don was blaming her and the pesticides for bees almost becomeing, not done, but just yeah, he's almost becoming extinct, right, And he was telling her it was her fault and she was saying, oh, their new studies and trying to say that the new studies is and he was like, I knew you'd say that, And he was really trying to defend the fact. And I think that's why he wanted to dominstate to your point. He was really trying to defend the fact that, know, what I'm saying about these bees is right, and you're giving me this legal corporate jargon that you guys have created to avoid lawsuits. Yeah, so yeah, it was really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he said something about uh C c D or something like that that he called it that I think it's a b thing and she was talking about They were talking about like how b colonies are real interesting because they're just workers and laborers and their sole job is to serve the queen in this community. So yeah, but it ship turned crazy when he kept talking about the mom and when that muffler ran.
Speaker 2: Across that table off crazy.
Speaker 1: Man, he's so that she ran that motherfuler like a damn dog. Brot, Yeah and yeah, and then they started fighting and he was choking. He was damnar about the killer. Yeah, and and Don saved her.
Speaker 2: Don saved it, and she started kicking. I like the line she said, she said, I'm better than you, because when she said that was a great fucking line. She said, I win, I'm the winner. You're fucking you're the loser or something like it, because I'm better than you. Elites would think even if they're in that position, they're still gonna think they're better than you.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a good line.
Speaker 4: I can't remember what it was either, but I do you remember thinking the same thing.
Speaker 2: Like, damn, she said, you don't get to win.
Speaker 1: I win.
Speaker 2: I'm a winner and you're a loser. That's just how we go.
Speaker 1: Bro. You you're like you're a prisoner, you've been electrocuted, don't matter. That's that takes some balls to say that to somebody that has you did. Yeah, but anyway, Teddy show uh yeah, Sheriff Casey shows back up and uh yeah because Michelle stabbed Yeah she stabbed Teddy too. Then she yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I did dom hit her in the head with the shot, yeah.
Speaker 1: Which I thought he was gonna hit uh Teddy first, but knocked her eyes out. But yeah, Casey shows up and this is when we get to reveal that, you know, he blessed him as a kid, and he was like, oh, yeah, that's that's my weakness right there. Cake like the cake. Yeah, this was a.
Speaker 2: Weird cringe scene. They did a great job in making you feel like, bro, yeah, very uncomfortable. But I also thought that I feel like he knew, so the sheriff like he was kind of investigating to the sense of like, you might have got something to do with this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the cell phone had had in the area, so he was like I couldn't tell if he was actually investigating it or if he was using that as an excuse to go back over there.
Speaker 1: I think he was investigated but I think he took it as a moment to also kind of further like apologize for what he did. But I'm with you. It seemed like he knew something, but he didn't want to believe that Teddy was in fault.
Speaker 2: That's how it came up.
Speaker 1: But we never got a clear answer because he sat there and started doing cake and then he kept asking. He was like, oh, yeah, you know what, You're probably right, I'm just being ridiculous. And then they shifted something personal and then they'll come back. It was like, well, you sure you haven't seen such and such. He was like, I just worked there. Interestingly enough, he works in a.
Speaker 2: Factory, you know, owned by her company.
Speaker 1: Think about Amazon, you know as one Yeah, so yeah there's another one. So a lot of parallels there. But while this whole conversation is taking place, though, you have Don downstairs talking to Michelle and she's trying to, you know, manipulate him into letting her go yep, and she's like, thank you for not killing me. Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: This was a lot and coming the second he said, tell my brother, I love him, Ready to go or whatever, he's about to kill himself.
Speaker 1: Somebody said that outloud, somebody say, about to.
Speaker 2: Shoot himself, shut the fuck up, right, God damn.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I did not see that coming then old boy said it. Until he said I was like, did it happened?
Speaker 2: When you start asking about the spaceship and shit like that, and then he was like almost open to the idea. I was like, he finishing itself?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, so why would he do that though? Because he has no proof that he can be brought back to life. Why would he kill himself.
Speaker 2: I think he was just tired. He was just tired that like being under his thumb. He didn't want to be in this situation. I'm just using this as an excuse. I don't even care if I can come back. I'm just using this as an excuse to get away, Like I don't want to be here.
Speaker 1: But he said he asked me, was like, you can help me, you can help us. You know, I don't know. Do you think he was talking about like mentally him helping him or I don't.
Speaker 2: Really have answers for this part.
Speaker 3: I thought, I mean it was it was powerful just because you know it was it was supposed to be unexpected and for the most part it was. And it was right after him saying tell my brother I love him, or tell my cousin I love him. I don't know if I don't have anything. As far as exactly why he did it, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But it was.
Speaker 4: Very shocking and graphic because they show that.
Speaker 1: She said ship yeah, no empathy, no, no, she did not care.
Speaker 2: She just mad in the blood.
Speaker 3: She was mad that she thought she was gonna be able to talk him into letting her go, and that it didn't.
Speaker 4: It didn't go off that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this too was the This was where I suspected her to be an alien, So I leading towards that because she didn't she knew someone was upstairs. All she had to do was yale.
Speaker 1: And she didn't.
Speaker 2: And she never did it, never even considered in her mind to yield and the police will hear me and he'll come down here and say.
Speaker 3: Unless she thought he would shoot her if she yelled because he had the gun off, But yeah, I don't. Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. But I was like, Okay, maybe she's worried that that Donald shooter. But it was also you know, if we're going off like metaphors when she's saying, she's basically telling him I'll take you with me, which is what a lot of elites kind of give this impression of you know, you can have what I have, you can get to where I get. People like fucking Elon, people like jay Z, you know, trick people into being like, oh you can you could be a millionaire just like me, or you can be a billionaire just like me, and then we just work ourselves to death and it never happens. So if we're looking at it metaphorically, that's the only thing I could pull from this that he was like, Okay, I'm ready, and he kills himself because I mean that's essentially what we do trying to get to where these people are. We fucking work ourselves to death and it still never happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's been through a lot emotionally too. You know, he never wanted to go through with this at all. From the beginning. She punched the shit out of him in the beginning. You know, he's watching this woman. He thinks it's a human tortured. He saw Teddy punch her, he saw Teddy electrocut, he saw Teddy violently attacker during the dinner scene choking her to death. So that's a lot for him to kind of process and take, given where he's at with being neurodivergent. So if this is a way out, if and he's still I don't even know if he even believes it still at this moment that she's an alien. So yeah, I think he's probably just like, you know what, I maybe you're right, it's like I'm done, like you know, and if this can get if this is true, then so be it. But I'm just over all of this, you know. And then he came in Castro. He was like, I can't even know right, really got a live right now?
Speaker 4: They should at least when got a hooker first, at least, God damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So but the other thing that happened because now things are starting to ramp up a little bit. So we had that, and then we had.
Speaker 4: That's not funny, man.
Speaker 1: We had uh, we had Teddy killing the sheriff. Was this revenge or did did Teddy think that the sheriff was on to him?
Speaker 2: All the above? I thought it was revenge? Yeah, because how was he on to him? What happened? The gunshot?
Speaker 1: He was like, no, no, no, because remember they were having a conversation. He sat down on the couch and he apologized for and then he just ran and said he you want to go see my bees?
Speaker 3: He was trying to get him out of the house. Yeah, I don't think he was going to kill him in that board. I think he was trying to get him out of the house.
Speaker 1: Oh. I thought when he asked him to go see the bees, I thought he was going to kill him.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. I think that he knew that the sheriff still kind of.
Speaker 3: Maybe had a thing for him or something, so he knew he could be like, well, I'm taking care of these bees, do you want to come see the bees. He was just trying to get him out of the house so he wouldn't know that old girls downstairs. I think he only killed him because the gunshot happened, and then he just took that.
Speaker 2: Moment because I mean it was a brutal killing.
Speaker 4: He didn't have to do. He didn't have to do all that. He could have popped in one good time and been straight.
Speaker 3: He beat up, but he fucking and the yeah, the beads went and stung them all up, and yes.
Speaker 1: Horrible man, and they just Oh that's a lot.
Speaker 2: R P. Thomas J.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: My mom got so mad beating.
Speaker 1: I laughed.
Speaker 3: I laughed my ass off when he was running around. It's like, why are you bringing those stupid ass over there? Dumb little fucker, that's what you get.
Speaker 1: You've been stumn by all of those bees and then you get your head banged in. That is brutal. So maybe him bashing his head in was chess because he was gonna die. There's no way you're gonna survive all those best things.
Speaker 2: Maybe why wouldn't you do people thought from getting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot. Yeah, yeah, his old face was gonna swell up. He was probably getting stung with his neck and stuff like that. He won't be able to breathe. Yeah, so yeah, there was probably too much for him spar but he ain't take any chances, so you know, so I think that was also payback for you know what happened uh to him as well. And then he went down so his his cousin dad and then he hit ass in the knee. Oh that was that.
Speaker 2: Pop it back. They wouldn't stay. I was like, God, damn, y'all, come on.
Speaker 1: That was Yeah. When she just popped the knee back and I was like, okay, that's weird. But then his dumb ass, I don't know, would you guys believe the Anna free shit. She convinced him that she had the cure to kill his mom and that it was in a bottle of Ana freeze.
Speaker 2: You have to hide it there, I busted out.
Speaker 4: Left you you're asking if we would believe it. Do you remember a very rich person telling people to take horse tranquilizers to get rid of covid?
Speaker 1: Okay, point, I.
Speaker 4: Want to drink a little bit of clox, right, or to drink a little bit of clox.
Speaker 1: Very desperate mom?
Speaker 2: And he like probably yeah, yeah, I could see him believing it. But it was funny. Yeah, she came off with it like she real that ship. She was like, you know what, and it's sitting this bottle and a freeze.
Speaker 4: I had to do it so nobody would.
Speaker 2: Know, you know. I was like, bro, come on, you know you're not really gonna do this, are you?
Speaker 1: And it was bloom.
Speaker 2: But I mean, what color would a cure be? An alien cure?
Speaker 1: He should know what color looks like.
Speaker 2: He had a bit. He didn't even have a car.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. I know came to different colors recently, it was.
Speaker 4: Either blue or green. Oh, that's true. They do have big that is true. I hate the fact that we can't taste it.
Speaker 1: Because because.
Speaker 3: You know, because science says that that's why you have to keep away from kids and animals because it apparently it's really sweet and it tastes good.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why animals drink it and die.
Speaker 1: Nah, no, you do it. Let me know, just a dap, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I'm really curious to know what Andy Freeze tastes like.
Speaker 1: Did y'all feel bad for I?
Speaker 2: Like, you dumb motherfucker, you stupid all of this stuff. But I was desperation, so I get it. He put on his ass, he was.
Speaker 4: His little skinny ass was going bro.
Speaker 2: And then I couldn't believe he didn't get caught. I think that's what she was banking on. I thought it was him going and doing it and getting caught. Yeah, she told him that.
Speaker 4: She's like, I didn't really get all the way.
Speaker 1: I was when I thought she did that because she was just trying to because she was upset about being popped in the knee and electrocuted. Then and slapped the punch, you know. So I thought this was like she was just trying to also just pay him back. But in the middle of all that, though, she as she escapes, and it was also mean for her escape. She see you know, a little light in the wall, and she goes through there and she discovers that she wasn't the first.
Speaker 2: Jesus and that this was being shocking. I likes, he is serial killer.
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking. Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I was even at this point thinking that she was an alien in.
Speaker 2: The slightest, I'm just thinking, oh, he's a real crazy person. Yes, exactly what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I didn't think that until he got back and she was like how many And I.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, that's when I knew she was ailing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, Okay, maybe she's smart. She went in there, she processed the information, and she's doing this whole dance with him. But then that wouldn't have made sense, like she would have just left when.
Speaker 1: She got I don't think she can leave though. I think the door, I think the door to the cellar was still yeah, I think it was yeah, with a lock on it, because I was like, why the hell did she just leave? But at least that's when I'm telling myself that the shows that.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure when he got back he had to unlock the door to come in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When she was standing there, she was like, oh yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: It too, yeah too.
Speaker 3: So he killed all those people. I guess we don't know how many people he killed, but looked like a lot.
Speaker 2: It looked like it looked like a lot.
Speaker 4: And she said, how many were actually andromedas?
Speaker 3: And he said too, So he's killed a lot of people for nothing.
Speaker 2: And then this speaks to when we go talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he learned a lot in the process.
Speaker 4: In killing people.
Speaker 2: But look this, I think this speaks to dom suicide too, because he probably was their fault of it. Yeah, oh he probably, yeah, exactly, And it speaks to the electric yes, because a lot of them probably couldn't take those many votes, like you. Al was saying, that's that's how he knew that she was a queen, because he was like, not only are you an alien, you're a queen because only a queen could take this because I've done this so many times and I'm glad they didn't give context that until then, because I've done this so many times and most people wouldn't have survived it.
Speaker 1: You did, And for the viewing autist, for me, it's just like, nah, you kind of crazy. Yeah, he has all this research. Fact, Yeah, to kill a lot of people, but isn't that what science does. They experimental laves and all of human I mean animals and shit like that.
Speaker 4: And the fact that he's a bee keeper and that he understands how worker bees served to only serve the queen and the hive.
Speaker 3: He would know how someone would behave as far as like serving I don't want to say higher power, but you know, so him killing all those other people just to get end up getting a queen and the fact that he was so fascinated by that this ship was.
Speaker 1: So interesting change. Yeah, when he found out she was a queen.
Speaker 3: But even even when he found his don was dead, he didn't kill her mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Because I was at first I was like, Oh, he's.
Speaker 2: Gonna shoot her, but he didn't.
Speaker 3: He she killed his mom in his eyes, and he came back and his cousin's dead. I was like, Oh, he's definitely gonna fucking kill her, but he doesn't because he realizes, Nope, she's a queen and I have a higher purpose, which is to help the people on Earth.
Speaker 4: So I'm still gonna.
Speaker 1: Go through with this and with the mom Dad, Dad, he really could have killed her.
Speaker 2: He had nothing to live for at that point.
Speaker 1: But she did convince him that she could still bring Don back, right.
Speaker 2: But she tried to. I think what he had to live for was it knew what they were waiting on. He thought he was able to go.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, his whole his whole purpose was to stop them or convince them to withdraw from Earth. So his whole idea was, I'm here to serve the greater colony Earth. So I'm going to not be selfish and shoot you. I'm going to still have you take me to the mothership and convince y'all to leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Because in the midst of all that this was, she reveals that she is uh andromedon and she goes to the whole backstory of like the history of Earth and the experiments, and when she was talking like this, so like, no, it's hard. I thought she was bruh. It satellited some bullshit. There was so many things. That's why I think this was so well done, because a lot of this shit seemed like it was a bunch of bullshit, like you just making this ship up hair thing. This story sounds like you just making this up, you know, and just using Christian and religion to tell these stories. But then you think about actual stories from religion and how silly they probably sound just in general. You know, when you process it, you know that there was an arc and the world was flooded and he put two animals on it and animals just showed up. Like all that shit sounds silly facts, you know, But yeah, she tells the whole history of Earth, which I actually thought was kind of fascinating because I was like, man, that's if they actually really did that, and she was like, but it's also a story about God and God's being upset with their so called creations. Happened in Prometheus, the alien movie, where they were going to destroy their creations because humanity and humans don't know how to act and their flawed. So and in the midst of all that, even with his mom dad, he still didn't kill her because she convinced him that I could bring Don back, and you know, I showed the body and stuff like that, and we have to get to my office because the cold's there. And man Spike when he tucked that gun in his waist and he kind of walked like little Pilp walked to him. All that shit is stupid. And she's walking in, and you know, she's like, everybody's in all everything's fine, she's been gone, just pop back up and nope, and nobody even nobody called the cops. Nobody try to go in and see what's wrong. She just walked to their office.
Speaker 2: When they were gathering around the office though, did you see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I saw that, but I guess they were like, what the fu is happening? Yeah, a security dude and like letting him in the game. He was like are you okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then but she says this whole stupid All the ship sound stupid. I gotta type the calculated.
Speaker 2: It seems rather primble, but.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the cocaus is a fifty fifty eight digit cold.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I thought she was bullshiting.
Speaker 1: Bro It sounds like bullshit and you gotta go in a closet.
Speaker 2: I was like, brood at this point, I believe everything she was saying. I was like, all right, Yeah, I'm threw me off. I thought she was the police, Like she's waiting for the police to show up. Bro, that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: I knew she was. I knew she was an alien at this point, so I was like, oh, yeah, she's she's this is.
Speaker 1: Drum all right.
Speaker 2: Where do you get the bomb from?
Speaker 4: I guess he made it?
Speaker 2: But when did you put that on? Did she not see it?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 4: Of us all, he could have had it on the whole time because it was under his It was under his shirt, so he could have had that bomb on the whole time.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, the whole time that he was torturing and doing all.
Speaker 3: It could have been a contingency plan in case she does get free, just blow everything up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was like, yeah, just let you know, I prepare for all.
Speaker 4: Ship, abort aboard.
Speaker 1: Man. All that shit was crazy, like a teleport or the closet and and she he went in the closet and when he exploded.
Speaker 2: Did the bomb go off? And did she pressed the coat?
Speaker 3: I think she. I think she did something, it's just we can't tell. I think she pressed the coat telepording and it just blew him up. And I think the frequency man made the bomb go off. Yeah, okay, that's what I think.
Speaker 1: They weren't very clear, which it's cool, but but yeah, I think the teleporter, the activation of the teleporter triggered the bomb and the bomb go off. Did she know that was gonna happen? I don't know, but all we know we saw his head roll on.
Speaker 2: The floor after popping her in the face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, face was crazy, and they took her out, and then of course then it was the reveal happened and she left her ass all the way back after as to the damn closet and teleported back to the drama in Mothership, and everything that Teddy was saying was a fucking, fat, fucking insane and dramatic express. And this is why I liked this movie because it's grim as fuck, because they had a conversation. It was very diverse too, and it was like, we try to give him a chance.
Speaker 2: And they were like, we experimented, but it don't look like they're gonna be any chances about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the experiment and everything that they were running did not work and they weren't be able to survive, so they decided to just kill everybody. Yeah, yep. So what did you guys think about that ending? Like they they they look, he lets you sit with that. He showed damn there the whole earth dead. Yes, kids too. The only thing they didn't show we're baby. Yeah, but we know that they're there.
Speaker 2: The poor animals, they had no better.
Speaker 1: They're gonna eat the humans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those animals will be fine, They'll do what they did before we were here. Because I think that was the whole the whole point of showing that, because like they they showed all those people dead, but then they showed the animals were alive, and then they showed the bees start to come back. So it's implying that humans are the problem that we are. We are destroying the earth, we're destroying the ecosystem. Without us, the earth and the ecosystem will thrive. So I found that to be a cool mess because it's true.
Speaker 2: The only reason any animals are extinct now is because of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's almost like, you know again, a very Christian thing, you know, being reborn from you know, death, which ties back to the greet methought.
Speaker 2: And she tried to argue against that at the table though, right because remember she was saying he was saying that they were causing the bees to be extinct, and she was like, sometimes a species just runs its course, yeah.
Speaker 1: Which was a hell of a line. Yeah, yeah, Yeah, it was a hell of a line that she said. So, uh, this, now that we've talked about I like it a little bit more.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: It was the villain Teddy, Michelle humans, all of the above.
Speaker 2: I don't think Teddy was a villain.
Speaker 1: You don't think was a villain.
Speaker 2: Once the reveal happens at the end, it's like, Okay, he was right. He was like crazy, but he was right. He was trying to say the world.
Speaker 1: He killed a lot of people, y'all. He did.
Speaker 2: He did, like you said, science, Yeah, motherfucker's guy died for other people to live. Man.
Speaker 3: But I did think it was interesting because when you look at it, I was.
Speaker 4: Like, wait, okay, so, so did this happen? Like is this all real?
Speaker 3: Or are we supposed to take it that some of this might not be real? I know I do this every fucking movie ad, but I was wondering if this was Teddy slowly descending to a mental break. Right, So let's say let's say it didn't happen, and what we see at the end is Teddy finally going off that cliff and just being.
Speaker 4: Like, all right, I'm gone. My mind is broken. And he killed himself, you know. And then when we see the earth being popped, that little bubble being popped and all the humans dying, that's him thinking like.
Speaker 2: This is how it happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is how it happens because I'm killing myself, you know, or I'm dead and you know I'm not here to stop it, or she.
Speaker 4: So that wait, let's say so it didn't happen.
Speaker 3: It's just in Teddy's brain, or it did happen, and then it's just I guess she's just like a representation of operations. I guess like, you know, destroying the earth or whatever, and us not being confident enough to know that that's what's happening and you know, to try to stop it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm still I'm still debating whether or not this whole thing even happened.
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: I didn't think about that because only because I didn't see any moment where he I didn't see any there was there was. He was sad that his mom was killed, but he just moved on to the next thing. And I didn't see kind of his reh of reaction from that.
Speaker 2: But that would be kind of a sign of mental break, wouldn't it, Like you don't have any emotion, like you you just killed your mother and then you come back and you're just focused on I got to get to your spaceship so I can get y'all to leave the earth. I don't know what was he gonna go up there make Did he think he was gonna go up there?
Speaker 3: Case, yes, I think he thought he was gonna go up there and be able to convince them to not destroy the earth. But if you look at it again metaphorically, this is them, this is us. This is people trying to convince these corporations not to do these things that will destroy the earth. But they don't listen, like AI like carbon issues or like pollution or any of these things. Right, So I don't know, I don't know. I'm left. I mean, I'm fine with not knowing if it's all real, but I'm also kind of like interested in knowing. Okay, did he just imagine this part?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And the whole conspiracy thing is like you're watching this thing, and as I'm watching it, at one point, I'm like, he has this conspiracy theory and he convinced himself that this thing is indeed true. It turns out that it was true, But what if he wasn't and his belief in it created its own truth, which could lend credence to what Mike is saying is like he's so far gone that he just took it all the way. You know. I think there's the whole science aspect of it versus humanity. There's a lot of experimentation that goes on, you know as well with these drugs and stuff like that. You know, you know life equals death going back to you know, the bees or Bogonia power. You know that whole thing that was going on, and you're captor, but you think you're still better than the people that capture you. You know, there's the whole thing about you know, environment as well. You know, so it's it's it's a few things here as well. I'm definitely want to rewatch it. I think you have it's smart, it's subtle. It's like there, but it's not in your face. You have environmentalism, corporate read you know, conspiracy theories, you know, the whole religious respect as well. You know, people, man, it's it's it's an interesting movie. I'm glad I actually watched it. Was there any favorite scene of performance?
Speaker 3: Well before I was just thinking, like, you know, even though I was wondering if it actually happened or not, I guess at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter, because I guess the whole point is, you know, whether or not whether she's an alien or she's not an alien. I think the whole point is we've let, you know, greed and ego and technology and money and all these things control how we treat each other.
Speaker 4: Because the whole time.
Speaker 3: They're so combative with each other, Teddy with Michelle, Michelle with Teddy, like they can never get to any kind of meeting ground. And I guess when you look at her, especially, she puts on this front of caring about people and you know, I want you to go home and have a good day, and also their ship, but in reality she doesn't give a fuck about anybody, because she still goes up to her ship, clips the button or clips the little bubble and kills everybody.
Speaker 1: And who could be the ship corporations CEOs?
Speaker 3: Yeah right right, yeah, And then you look at Teddy and you're like, oh, he wasn't crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe he wasn't.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe the movie is telling us that we should listen to some of these people that tell you all things that sound crazy, but they're not all the way crazy. Maybe there's a little bit of misinformation in there somewhere, but at the heart of it there's truth, you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm not talking about the Alex Jones of the world people like that talking about lizard people and shit.
Speaker 1: But like.
Speaker 4: You know, like we were talking about earlier, when people say like, hey, you ain't got.
Speaker 2: To roll you win it down all the way like, oh, you sound crazy, but it's actually true.
Speaker 3: You know, it's actually true. Like they're these people, these ten full hat people. They sound insane, but maybe if we just stop and listen, maybe there's something there. I don't know if that's what your Goes Lancelos was saying or not, but I think it was an interesting thing. Didn't take from the movie.
Speaker 2: That's what I got from essentially what you're saying, that that there's something there. Like you have this person who throughout the whole movie, even if he didn't go out his way, well, they painted him as a crazy yes, yep, But then you get to the end of it and you're like, wait what yeah, and yeah, it goes to a lot of what you said to vocalize that in the sense of like maybe these people aren't as or.
Speaker 3: Maybe there's when when we first heard about climate change and all of us were like, but man, come on, thurs.
Speaker 2: Is getting that hot?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: And then it sound as stupid, But then.
Speaker 2: It's eighty degrees in November, right.
Speaker 3: You're like, wait a minute, those motherfuckers weren't crazy. But that's usually the way it goes. You sound crazy until you're able to prove that you're not. But what did you ask? Sorry you said favorite?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, just favorite scene performance.
Speaker 2: Justin clemous Me. I think he killed this, but Stone did a great job as well. My favorite scene is probably the dinner scene, like him thinking spaghetti was a luxury me.
Speaker 1: He didn't even eat the he ate the noodles with no sauce. Was it? It was one of them with no sauce, Like what are you doing? That should bother god? I'm like, you have no spaghetti sauce on that?
Speaker 2: That was fun man, That whole thing was funny to me. But that was my favorite scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when he and he climbed across the table, I was like, yo, that's insane. That was that was really really well done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if I have a favorite scene. I just man, I do agree. Jesse Plemmings absolutely murdered this. The guy I played Donald was great, Uh, Emma Stone was great, but it was Jesse Plemmings. I mean, he never gets a full movie. And then that's as far as I can tell.
Speaker 4: He's always a.
Speaker 2: Character, get a good fifteen twenty minutes maybe ye, and.
Speaker 4: We're always like, dang, he killed that. Like even in that what was the movie about America crashing Civil War? Even some award five minutes and we were like, god damn, that was the most compelling the whole movie.
Speaker 3: But you finally get to see him slim down looking like a fucking crackhead. You see him through the entire movie, and I'm like, god damn, he really is a high quality actor. He killed this movie. But yeah, I definitely did see it again. I only saw it once. I didn't fall asleep, but it was definitely getting. You know, you sitting in a dark ass theater in a lounge chairs, there's definitely some moments that.
Speaker 4: Were a little testy, but yeah, I want to see it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, me too. There was definitely a couple of lines that Teddy said that I wish I could remember and if I watched it again, and I would have, but it was Halloween, so I couldn't go.
Speaker 2: It's just so much better than Kinds of Kindness. I wish this followed Poor Things.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah, oh yeah, I mentioned that earlier. Yeah, this definitely had. When I saw after the fact that this was the guy that did a poor thing, I was like, made sense. And I wasn't that big of a fan of poor things, but huh, that's crazy. Maybe I need to rewatch it. But yeah, yeah, I don't think I was. I don't remember. Yeah, I wasn't a fan of poor Things, but after watching this, I was like, dang, maybe I need to go back and rewatch that. Yeah really, yeah, because I like the smart under cerebral undertones in this movie. But anyway, man, that's gonna do it for us. Man, let us know what you think about this movie. When you know your favorite seeing your paper performance and we'll cut you guys. In that time, we got piece