Speaker 1: Live from Vall Heartbyer and the Crossroads of America. It's Tony Katz today. The deal is so close you can almost taste it. A deal with Iran and Omon and the.
Speaker 2: Strait of Hormuz and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. I hate the fact that I have to start this way, but I got to assume more. The lack thereof is the top story. I don't know. Maybe it is Abdullah al said, being the tough guy. It's so adorable. He is precious, he really is. He's like having your very own Tamagachi. Don't forget to feed him. Or there's Tucker Carlson with his ten point declaration of what a political party in America should be, which sounds like a lot of things we would say, except of course, without the insanity. And Marjorie Taylor Green Tony Katz, Tony Katz today, an absolute pleasure to be with you.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get into what he said, because.
Speaker 2: It's the funny thing is that I think Tucker doesn't understand how he's coming across. And I am more and more convinced that the marketplace for his madness is slight, very very slight and certainly who he has picked to align himself with it puts in the same position. Certainly when it comes to the idea of war, certainly.
Speaker 3: Comes to what's going on with Iran.
Speaker 2: There are people who want to scream America first, with all due respect, If taking out a terrorist which that's trying to kill you isn't America first, I'm not exactly sure.
Speaker 3: What is Marjorie Taylor Green.
Speaker 2: Again, I repeat myself, no serious political anything is done with Marjorie Taylor Green, none.
Speaker 3: Zero.
Speaker 2: Tucker has still has the opportunity to be taken seriously, far more seriously than her.
Speaker 3: But you're gonna align with her.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Sure, we're gonna spend even less time thinking about you. I'm gonna get into that. I will get into the tough guy commentary of Abdullah al Sayid, because if he thinks that the issue is nobody can pronounce abdu ra Chlan, well that's not the issue. The issue is whether or not you're an Islamo Marxist, whether or not you.
Speaker 3: Have connections to care.
Speaker 2: The Council of American Islamic Relations, which is a front group for the Muslim Brotherhood, as said by the UAE, designated a terrorist group by Florida and Texas, and oh, by the way, not a very good group of people as Islamist apologists.
Speaker 3: My take on that one.
Speaker 2: They may disagree, but you're gonna complain about APAC, Oh honey, kit and boo boo, and then you're gonna get tough with Mike Rogers, the Republican running.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll get into that too.
Speaker 2: But can I start not even with what's going on with the RAN because there's nothing really to report. It's the same as it ever was, and the oil prices are showing this.
Speaker 3: We're actually up this morning.
Speaker 2: Like when I was doing my morning show, we were at seventy five dollars a barrel. Now we're at seventy seven dollars a barrel midday.
Speaker 3: The brend crude was.
Speaker 2: Just at about eighty now is at eighty two thirty eight. The Brench crew is what comes out of the ocean, so we're seeing a tickup.
Speaker 3: But put that to the side as well.
Speaker 2: Can we agree The one thing in American society can we agree on, please, is f the flock cameras can say that, right, Parducier landing, Can I get a ruling.
Speaker 3: Yes, as long as the last three letters do not get spelled.
Speaker 2: Okay, as long as the last three letters do not get spelled.
Speaker 3: Of the flock camera? Oh that one? Yes? Oh that I can say. Okay, so I did it right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeh that Maybe I got it confused. That could have just been terrible.
Speaker 2: There is a story out of NewsNation newsnationnow dot com.
Speaker 3: All eight flock.
Speaker 2: Cameras, according to the Wenona Police Department, Wynona, Minnesota, all eight of them.
Speaker 3: Which are next to the Wisconsin border.
Speaker 2: We're missing. Somebody stole all eight flock cameras. Now, I do not condone the theft, and that is wrong. But let us discuss the American discussed of the flock camera.
Speaker 3: So what is a flock camera? Great?
Speaker 2: Great, great, great question. This is the idea of surveillance. So flock safety is the website flocksafety dot com Clear evidence, safer, communities, privacy first, and it reads their website right there on their page. Flock connects communities, businesses and public safety, so incidents may be understood clearly and decisions can be made on facts. Okay, I should be clear that what I'm about to discuss has nothing to do specifically with the company Flock. I don't know much about the actual company. I don't mind a company being in business. These are not the things that I concern myself with, and they are not the only company that is in this business. There is also a company called is it a lawn aln that does this picture the scenario. You want to keep your community safe, you want to keep an eye on things. You work with a group like Flock, and they install cameras all around your city and that allows the local police department to keep the better eye on things. And so if there's a criminal on the loose, or if someone's doing this, that or the other, the police can handle it and we can stop the crimes. When a private business does this, I have zero issue with it whatsoever. So I work with a group, right, I work with a group called Who's Your Security? I do work with them. I'm very clear about this. They have a website Catchthebadguys dot com, which their entire world is how to utilize.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, Armando, give me a call.
Speaker 2: How do you utilize your camera like your existing security camera with their AI tech? And the philosophy is, why can't we stop the crime while it's happening, really before it gets going, so we can actually arrest somebody instead of having a camera saying, oh, look there's the guy who robbed me stole all my stuff. You could actually do something about it. I have zero issue with that whatsoever. On the private level, none, absolutely none. And they've got like tools that you can get for this kind of thing, and trailers you can rent, like if you have like like car lots or construction sites and things like that, totally fine, absolutely fine. The prime if you have home security and you have cameras, that's fine. I have cameras, of course I do. I don't like the idea that government comes and knock and saying, hey, can we get access to your footage. That's where it starts to get weird. I am discussing the idea of government surveilling the citizenry, no matter how it is described. In the end, what is happening is that local governments are utilizing these cameras and putting these cameras up, and oh, the police departments love them. They're surveiling the citizen ran where I happen to live. The mayor, she's lovely, by the way, I like her. On a great number of subjects. She's wrong on this. The police department is thrilled with these cameras. They were able to catch three people who were wanted from a county just below us.
Speaker 3: The only way to know that.
Speaker 2: Is if you are surveiling all the people who are walking down Main Street and where I live quite literally Main Street, right, That's the only way it can happen. The government has absolutely no right to surveil the citizen, and no citizen should think a rational society has surveillance. China has surveillance, NonStop cameras in all plays, at all times. They have what are referred to as social credit scores. Do you smile enough? Did you pick up that piece of garbage? Well, if your social credit score isn't high enough, no travel for you.
Speaker 3: No opportunities for you.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, you get less your rights to the extent that you can have a right in a communist nation, whether that be in all of China or in Manhattan under Bondani, they get taken from you because you are not acting appropriately and the camera is watching.
Speaker 3: That is some Philip K. Dick kind of low class.
Speaker 2: Stuff that is gross ugly beyond the pale obscenity. This is the last thing a society should want. If you want to know the real last thing a society should want. What that happens when a society tries to equalize out in certain ways. You should read Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut. You can actually see the movie with Julie Haggerty. I think it's George c.
Speaker 3: Scott.
Speaker 2: It's a short film. It'll turn you, it'll turn your stomach. But neither here nor there on this subject. We do not want a society where we are surveiled.
Speaker 3: And I will have.
Speaker 2: This conversation with anybody in law enforcement anywhere, at any time, whether you're a police officer, whether you're a police chief, whether you're a sheriff, whether you're FBI retired. I start with a baseline. It is not the job of the citizen to make easier the job of law enforcement. When I say easier, I am saying that my rights do not get abused, misused, or taken, so it is easier for law enforce. Horseman, not now, not Ever. The answer is no, I understand the role of police. I'm not a defund the police guy. Was it Bernie Sanders who just said that, no serious democrat is talking about defunding the police. Oh, I know, I've got this to Oh, it's gonna kill me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna find it.
Speaker 2: I think Bertie just said that no serious democrat is talking about defunding the police. Adorable. Of course they are, and of course they want to.
Speaker 3: I am not.
Speaker 2: But I'm also not going to have a conversation about putting my rights up for grabs.
Speaker 3: Or up for debate.
Speaker 2: Do you have a right to privacy in the public square. We've answered that question really in America by saying no. If my eyes can see you, you're not private, and a recording device can be seen as nothing more than your eyes. Now I'm paraphrasing this, but I I have the general concept right that is of the private citizen. If I am going to name the restaurant and someone has decided that they're going to take my picture and post it, oh look, Tony Katz went here.
Speaker 3: First of all, that's weird. But secondly, they can do that. They can do that.
Speaker 2: That's different than whether your government should be able to do that. Your government being restricted is what is so great. That is what matters most. When President Obama complained about the Constitution. He complained that it was a charter of negative rights. It was a negative charter, which is to say that the Constitution, if you were to give it a read, he talks about what government cannot do to you. It does not discuss what government must do for you. I always thought that was a very frightening and ugly thing for him to say. It is really a great example of how diametrically opposed I am to that philosophy. I do not want my government to do for me outside of Article one, Section eight, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, right solid.
Speaker 3: Do I want them to have a military? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Do I want a government as small and as lean as possible doing the basics, Yes, I do. Everything else should be up to me. What with the tenth Amendment ensuring that the rest of the rights are mine that are not actually laid out there within the Bill of Rights or within the Constitution itself, it belongs to us. Restraining the government was the whole point, and Barack Obama, the wait for it, constitutional scholar, seems to have missed.
Speaker 3: He missed the points of the thing.
Speaker 2: That's like reading the New Testament, being like so so.
Speaker 3: Like, who is this Jesus guy? Again? You have missed the point.
Speaker 2: If you're not, if you can read that not under the Constitution is about constraining government. It is about amplifying the concepts of liberty now in and of itself. If we have a constitution that we are saying that freedom, absolute freedom, pure freedom is not the thing we were going for. We are going for a rule of law. We're looking for the maximum amounts of liberty, which means, by definition, a level of guardrails. And we keep those guardrails, and we keep them as wide away from each other as possible. That's a liberty society. That's the society I favor. Governments can't track you. If they could track you on the street just because they put up the cameras well, then what happened to the idea of search, Whatever happened to the idea of the Fourth Amendment, whatever happened to the idea of a warrant. They're already keeping tabs on you, keeping tabs in your location. And we have seen the videos out there, a police officer saying we know when you left town, we know when you came back, we know what you did.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 2: And the worst is the officer acts like a total scumbag in the videos, which must be something they train, because no real person should ever act like that. So there in Wynoda, Minnesota, they tore down the flock cameras to stop this surveillance. You can't condone the law breaking of the vandalism there.
Speaker 3: But should you.
Speaker 2: Vote out people who want the flock cameras and should you vote to remove them?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: And should you vote for any any politico who wants to install them? No? No, you should not keep it here. This is Tony Katz today. Twelve states now having cyber attacks on the water supply. Tony Kats Tony Katz today, a pleasure to be with you everybody at Michigan and Minnesota. We already in Minnesota, Georgia, New Jersey, and South Dakota to the list. What's happening is that they are losing critical remote control capabilities, forcing operators to switch to manual modes. Hackers are getting access to pumps, valves, and water pressure.
Speaker 3: The water itself.
Speaker 2: Has remained safe, but you've got the fbiv EPA and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency also known as SISSA CISA warning that cyber threat actors had remotely accessed online infrastructure for water and waste water systems in at least seven states. Now, this is a good time to remind people that you don't have to be a prepper. You just have to be able to have some water in the house to deal with a couple of days of things all going apot. You are responsible for you, and not everything is going to work all the time. There are not only people trying.
Speaker 3: To do us wrong. Sometimes things break.
Speaker 2: If you're not prepared to have a few days of water in the house, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: What are you doing? You're just going to depend on government to bring you water. You're not going to work on it yourself. You should work on it yourself.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've got to be like a underground bunker prepper meals for three years, Mrs kind of guy. I do think that you have to have some level of preparedness. But this was the part.
Speaker 3: That made me lose my mind.
Speaker 2: The water agencies were advised to disconnect their operating programs from the Internet and strengthen their password protections and firewalls. And I said protections and firewalls passed passwords.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, the tactics.
Speaker 2: While people think this is Iranian backed hackers and not one hundred percent sure that's what they think. It resembles a twenty twenty three campaign by a group that was linked to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, which tapped into water system controllers using default passwords. I'm telling you right now, if some water system somewhere has a password of password, I want everybody fired today, no pension, nothing, We physically throw you out, and if you're on the second floor, it's gonna hurt because we're still gonna throw.
Speaker 3: Default passwords. What the heck is going on?
Speaker 2: You're telling me that's somewhere the water system of name that city has the password of one two three four or because it was extra secure.
Speaker 3: One two three four five.
Speaker 5: Default password. I jumped out of my chair when I first read that. That's Do you ever wonder whether or not everybody's just gotten stupid?
Speaker 3: Well there could be an answer, at least some.
Speaker 2: I'm Tony Katz, so I found the clip the audacity of these people. Bernie Sanders being asked a question from the people over there pod Save America.
Speaker 3: I think this is.
Speaker 2: Clean producer car producer Land and the finger on the dumb button just in case me. I'm Tony Katz the show. Oh is Tony Katz today? And this was Bernie Sanders being asked about.
Speaker 3: Funding and defunding the police.
Speaker 6: As a politics has always been focused on the material needs of working class people, and I would say that to the extent that you've broken from Democratic Party policy, it's usually around economic issues, healthcare, et cetera. There are some DSA candidates today, you know, including some who've won their primaries the cycle, who've also talked about abolishing prisons, defunding or even abolishing the police, abolishing borders. You've never been for any of that. Are you worried that taking those positions, which are unpopular with most voters and even most Democrats, sort of hurt the movement that you've worked really hard to build?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, look, people.
Speaker 4: Have different views and what you know as well as I do that the right wing that's their job, right they will take what one person said and put eighty billion dollars of TV ads on it and make it claim every Democrats supports that. I'm no serious person. Then I know who is running for office believes in quote unquote defunding the police.
Speaker 2: Stop, just stop. Of course they do. Of course the DSA does. Of course these communists do. It isn't some Republican boogeyman. Eighty billion dollars worth of ads. It's embarrassing from Bernie Sanders. Also in this interview, he looks so much like the guys, the judges from the Muppet Show. He looks he is a if he had a mustache. I don't know if it's Stadler or Waldorf. I don't know which one it is. But he's really showing his age, truly, that a twenty three year old is listening to this old man. Here he is lying to you. You have candidate after candidate discussing defund the They've been doing so for years.
Speaker 3: This isn't some boogeyman.
Speaker 2: And you know it, and he's twenty three year olds know it, and these college students know it. And here he is lying to you. Why would you buy into that wall? If Trump lies to you, you say Trump's lying to me, Bernie's lying to you. Just say it, man, just say it. He's lying to you, plain and simple. They really do want to defund the police. That's who they are. So that was that was Bernie. Then there is Abdul al Sayid el Sayed. I think it's really pronounced el Sayed. I do want to say it properly. So what he has done is he has won the Democratic primary and he has now decided he's going to be the toughest guy out there. Oh is he going to be so tough, so strong, so vigorous. He's going to keep telling everybody that he's not a not a socialist.
Speaker 3: And he goes on a tear.
Speaker 2: He is just playing all sorts of tough guy. And after he gets the nomination he takes it to the microphone and well, I'm gonna share it with you. I think again it's clean. They're pretty sure landing, but just in case you're ready. Good stuff who will do anything Blue Cross, Blue Shield wants him to do, including raise your rates.
Speaker 3: Mike Rogers is a guy who introduced legislation to increase the flow of opioids. He did that while I was in high school.
Speaker 5: Mike Rogers is a guy who's politics and vision and perspective are old.
Speaker 3: Mike Rogers is a guy who has never shot away from a corporation.
Speaker 1: He could do a favor for.
Speaker 3: Mike Rogers is a guy who believe it or not, what back the floor so he.
Speaker 2: Can lick every single boot Donald Trump owns to pay for his endorsement.
Speaker 3: I'm soos are.
Speaker 5: If you want a senator's gonna lick some boots, fine, go vote for Mike Rodgers.
Speaker 2: But if you want a senator who's gonna stand up to Donald Trump, then you've.
Speaker 3: Got your option right here.
Speaker 2: He'll stand with care, he'll stand with communists, and everybody he disagrees with is a boot licker.
Speaker 3: So tough and so bold. He also said of Mike Rogers that if you want to.
Speaker 2: Get tough, it's gonna work out very bad for you. I mean, it's an obvious, obvious threat that he is putting out here when he says, you're not going to have safe quarter from people holding you accountable.
Speaker 3: He said those words about Mike Rogers.
Speaker 2: The Republican You are not going to have safe quarterer from people holding you accountable. So we understand that that's a threat, right, We understand that it's a threat. It's clearly a threat. But it's part of what is obviously calculated as the need to be a tough guy for the people in Michigan. Because not only is he gonna get tough with Mike Rogers. He said of Mike Rogers that if you want to come and have a conversation, well you won't be able to handle the questioning, and you're going to wither under the questioning because of the crimes you have committed.
Speaker 3: What crimes did Mike Rogers commit? What crimes did he commit?
Speaker 2: He served in the US Army from eighty five to eighty nine. What crimes did he commit? He was a special agent with the FBI from eighty nine to ninety four. He was interviewed to be the director of the FBI after Comy was dismissed. What crimes serving our country twice? But Abdul I'll say it also wants to be a tough guy on his name, and he decides to pull this Sonny hosting card and say, if you can't pronounce my name, don't talk about me.
Speaker 3: You know they think that you want to use my whole name against me.
Speaker 2: Mike, listen, man, if you can't say the name is keep the name out your damn mouth. If you haven't give me lessons, you'll give me lessons in what keeping your name.
Speaker 3: Out of my mouth?
Speaker 2: Your website reads Abdul for Senate dot Com.
Speaker 3: Look at it, it's right there. It's right there.
Speaker 2: If you're part of the live stream on YouTube and rumble, it's right there, it says Abdul for Senate dot Com. You call yourself Abdul because you didn't think the voters were capable of pronouncing adul Rahman. Oh, I can say it, I guess I can say things about you now, tough guy. Look, I'm not the strongest, I'm not the biggest, not the fastest.
Speaker 3: I accept this about me.
Speaker 2: I'll say anything I want about you anytime I want to say it about you. And there is no fear that I have that you're going to get angry with me. Get angry. Can't help that. I don't think you should people say things about me all the time.
Speaker 3: Move on with your day.
Speaker 2: I know what it's like to get angry, and I know what it's like to act inappropriately.
Speaker 3: And I didn't mine on CA.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even cable news, it was public access nonsense. Learned a lot from those days. I would not have been a good candidate in those days, nor would I have been a good radio host in those days. You learn, you grow, you get smarter, you stop being dumb. But you don't play the tough guy. There's one thing that I have learned is that you don't play the tough guy. The tough thing it's never tough. It's never, ever ever tough comes across as weird and it's performative. Honestly, you could might not just be a finance bro and put on a vest. What are you doing. I know what it is like to do the wrong thing. You shouldn't do the wrong thing. But if you think we can't talk about you and your nonsense policies, and you're lying, as I see it, to the people all around you. If you can't say my name, keep it out of your mouth.
Speaker 3: Stop. We're gonna discuss you and your policies.
Speaker 2: And oh the one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars you took from CARE, the counsel from American Islamic Relations, a front group as described for the Muslim Brotherhood, a terrorist organization deemed the terrorist organization is CARE by the UAE. Buy Florida, buy Texas, and let's start there, a do Rahan. Taking money from CARE is worse than taking money from APAK. What I just needed that to soak right, just needed that to hang out there in the ether for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Let me say it again, for the people in the cheap seats.
Speaker 2: If you take money from Care, that is far more problematic than if you take money from APAK. People who take Care money can't be elected to office. People who take Care money are connected to some of the worst bigotries and atrocities. Ever, how about just the subjugation of women within their own culture. Because I'm watching right now.
Speaker 3: There is Abdu Rachmann. He has guy, he's.
Speaker 2: Got his collar open, he's got a button unbuttoned, and it's wide open, and there's his face for everybody to see.
Speaker 3: And then to the left is.
Speaker 2: A Muslim woman who has to wear a full head covering and long sleeves and everything else.
Speaker 3: He he's find and open. She's not.
Speaker 2: Oh, Tony, you can't talk about culture, you bet?
Speaker 3: I can. You know why I can pronounce his name?
Speaker 2: If we want to do this, We're gonna do all of this, guys, and I think we should.
Speaker 3: So I start where I start. Taking money from Care.
Speaker 2: A front group, as described as reported, taking money from Care is far more disqualifying. Nope, say it differently, Tony taking money from care is disqualifying. Taking money from APAC you cannot like, but it's certainly not disqualifying. Care is worse. If a pack is bad, care is worse. This is my take. A pack is Americans care. I'm not so sure neither are you, not that you cared at all? And Care is going to front a group, a terrorist group as described that thinks that that woman should live undercover, quite literally.
Speaker 3: But this will get us.
Speaker 2: Into the common of Islam as a political system, not a religion, and that's going to be a whole nother subject. Although it is a political system and not a religion. I'm not going to apologize for saying. So see what happens when you do the tough guy thing. See now, you're not talking about policy, We're talking about the kind of person you are. And the kind of person you are is not the kind of person who has the temperament who can be an elected office.
Speaker 3: Just not.
Speaker 2: This is the start of a very long conversation that we're going to be having through November.
Speaker 3: Keep it here. This is Tony Katz. Today.
Speaker 2: I was looking at the markets which are down right now, and then I read that Ford has Ford not learned a lesson or does for see an opportunity. I'm talking about Ford Motor Company, Tony Katz, Tony Katz today guys. Great to be with you, live streaming on YouTube and rumble Tony Katz, go to a Twitter or are also known as ex Tony Katz, Facebook, Tony Katz Radio. Ford did the F one fifty Lightning. Now, I have driven the lightning many times over. I used to work with a local car dealership and they would provide a vehicle and it was the Lightning, which is the electric F one fifty.
Speaker 3: And I'm telling you it's outstanding.
Speaker 2: The speed is nuts, the comfort is great, It's outstanding. I loved it, loved it. Tried to buy one. Yes, I tried to buy an electric because I work from home and stuff and so you know, I have studio things and everything else. So it seemed to work. The price they wanted was insane. No one's buying them. The price they wanted was surreal. Then you read that Ford is taking a look at another EV platform, which they call you EV Universal Electric Vehicle. It's a new platform and they are coming out with the Ford Fathom and the Ford Fathom is going to have a starting price of twenty nine nine and forty five dollars. It's going to be a pickup thirty thousand dollars electric pickups. They're a market for this.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Pre Orders for a five passenger truck will begin in early twenty twenty seven. It'll deliver summer or fall in twenty twenty seven, and there's no images of what the truck looks like yet. They're doubling down on EVS. I have questions. This is Tony Katta today