Speaker 1: Listen, man, I'm talking about the one Voyage cruise. Listen.
Speaker 2: We sell out of Miami October to twenty sixth on the Virgin Voyages. Resilia ladies, listen, and hey, we allowing you to wear the same clothes you had on the Foods.
Speaker 1: Last year because I got them same office. Ain't nothing wrong with them. I will be wearing them again, show sex.
Speaker 2: I will be wearing them again. Yes, I will be wearing them again. I'm your host, man, and we're gonna beat. The Morning Show is gonna be there broadcasting live.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: We got beach barbecues, woo parties, Yes, a lot of parties, a lot of performances.
Speaker 3: Come on, Bret, absolutely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know i'ma had the grace that stage to perform me a little something.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 4: We got Tai, We got Rick Brosse keep Sweat and just added why Cliff John, y'all, Oh my god, that's getting ready to be crazy. We also gonna lie dance with Cupid and if it's loving R and.
Speaker 1: Beating you need to get to. We got that to.
Speaker 4: We got egg Gnat, we got tol STIs, Dave Hollister Q Poker, and we got some gospel for you. We got a little go go and we got some old school funk all.
Speaker 2: Right, and yes, ma'am baby, and I'm gonna be hosting y'all my tea partiers.
Speaker 1: A get me here.
Speaker 5: Yes, everybody's just.
Speaker 1: Get a couple of tea hundred this year. Eve, when you bred last year, we.
Speaker 3: Had so much fun.
Speaker 1: Y'all had the tea pots.
Speaker 3: Unbred. What they say, you and Ude gonna be doing something together on the boat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, we hosted a little fireside tat you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We're gonna talk about our book and the things that we go through in our relationship and hopefully other people can relate and it helps somebody.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: We bringing some Coolisco products with us too.
Speaker 1: Were gonna do giveaways. It's gonna be so much fun. Man, this thing keeps getting more.
Speaker 6: Lenny Monty only even mentioned the viral renewals with Erica Campbell and her husband Warren Campbell. So, fellas, this will be a perfect time.
Speaker 1: And a perfect way to recommit to your wife.
Speaker 7: Oh your girl, you know.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying, and your slip that's going damn Yeah, And don't forget man, we got a whole lot of damn funny on this scruise man, the comedy, Ricky Smiley, Dal Hughley, Anthony Anderson and a segond Hello, I.
Speaker 7: Better sedet entertainer, and of course me golf.
Speaker 6: Tournaments, space tournaments, good food and great fun.
Speaker 3: Y'all do not want to miss this man.
Speaker 4: Y'all better get the book in that cabin today. Go to one voyage dot com one Voyage Cruise dot com or call two one four four nine five one nine sixty three. That's two one four four nine five one nine sixty three, starting at nineteen hundred dollars per person based on we pick it inside the triple occupancy rate, limited inventory, y'all, and restrictions apply.
Speaker 1: Let's right, y'all, is a party with the purpose.
Speaker 2: We are supporting the u NCF N I HBCUs. Listen one Voyage Cruise dot com or call two one four four nine five nineteen sixty three. That's two one four four nine five nineteen sixty three.
Speaker 3: Hit us up.
Speaker 1: It's a Rick Smine Morning show use entertaining stiff.
Speaker 7: It's the page on the Freaky Smiley Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, got your front page right here, hey, listen man.
Speaker 2: We got the one and only Art Franklin filling in for Alfridas this morning.
Speaker 1: I ain't mon multiple Emmy Award winning news.
Speaker 2: Anchor first Blackmail to anchor a prime time slot in Birmingham on NBC. And he worked at the two stations in Atlanta eleven Alive in Fox five.
Speaker 5: And he is the Grand Boslist Grand Bossless grand the Bossless, not the Grand Bot. I'm sorry, I just get you're the Grand Boston's Iron Chapter.
Speaker 2: Now you're the Bossless PI Chapter of Omega soit Fi Fraternity Incorporated. That's right, Yeah, my bad, we'll set up. You're talking about the new grand shut out the Mark Jackson, Mark.
Speaker 8: Jackson, shout out for ty third Grand Boss's of a Mega sift Fire Frattorney incorporatd Yes.
Speaker 1: And I got our front page art. Thank you for being with us.
Speaker 3: It's good to be with you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 8: Let me tell you about what's happening today on this Thursday, August sixth I marked Franklin and fort frieda's here. The story's making the front praise big story, Doctor Anthony FOXI back in the headlines this morning. A Republican led sending committee has voted to hold the former White House Medal Court in contempt of Congress after he refused to answer questions during a hearing on the government's response to the COVID nineteen pandemic. Fauci invoked his Fifth Amendment rights over and over again. But Committee Chairman Senator Ran Paul says Fauci should not have been able to do that because former President Joe Biden issued him a broad pardon before leaving office. Democrats on the committee see it differently. They say the Fifth Amendment still protects anyone who believes their testimony could expose them to legal trouble.
Speaker 3: Now, here's what happens next.
Speaker 8: The contempt referral goes to the US Attorney's Office in Washington, d C. When prosecutors will decide whether to take any further action. So for now, no charges, just another chapter in the ongoing political fight over how the pandemic was handled. And here we go again, a viral video getting a lot of attention after Black Father says he was racially profiled while spending the day at the Chicago area.
Speaker 3: Apartment pool with the sul songs. That was crazy right.
Speaker 8: Well, in that video, Leo Sullivan questions why he's the only person being asked to prove he belongs there. Sullivan says he and his children were staying at an Airbnb, and that he even showed proof they were guests. Still, he says two women continued demanding to see his ID and threatened to call police. Now, the emotional moment came when Sullivan's young son, afraid his father might be arrested, started crying and said, I don't want you to go to jail. Sullivan reassured him he had done nothing wrong, and Sullivan says police later confirmed he wasn't required to show identification to the women. So that video has since gone viral, and civil rights attorney Being Crump now calling the incident another example of racial profiling, saying no family, no family should have.
Speaker 3: To experience that.
Speaker 2: A Why they think they could just walk up and demand ask you who you are? Why do they feel like they could just walk up to anybody? I see lunds of videos like you making us identify.
Speaker 3: I said that you like you some kind of slave entitlement? Yeah, entitlement? Brother.
Speaker 8: Well, finally, this August is just back to school season. It's also a National Black Business month. It's the time to celebrate the millions of black owned businesses across the country and remind all of us that where we should spend our dollars really does matter. From your favorite soul food spot to that black owned clothing brand, Barbara hairstylist or online business you've been meaning to support, This is the month to do it.
Speaker 3: Should do it all the time.
Speaker 8: Experts say black owned businesses continue to be one of the fastest growing groups of entrepreneurs in America, creating jobs and building wealth in our communities.
Speaker 3: So here's the challenge.
Speaker 8: Before the month is over, find at least one black owned business you've never tried before and showed them some love.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 1: From brand you supporting weed Man.
Speaker 7: On all.
Speaker 3: You get a nickele bab.
Speaker 1: Oh Man.
Speaker 8: If you miss any part of the show, Man, sure you check out the Rick Smalley Boy Show podcast.
Speaker 3: It's available wherever you get.
Speaker 1: You enjoy doing the morning.
Speaker 3: Radio in a while, Man, this was our news.
Speaker 1: Ain't the man back in the nineties? Man, and he's still cool as hem.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy to have you this morning. Man. Thank you for doing this art.
Speaker 3: Love this team.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: You guys are great.
Speaker 1: And roots are the good brothers man, my president of my chapter. Man, I love you man.
Speaker 3: Alrighty, you gotta.
Speaker 1: Get the sports genius is in the building. What you say, We got to get over the sports man.
Speaker 3: We got to get the rock tea.
Speaker 1: Oh manon you know you're a Michigan fan too. All right, Detroit, what up?
Speaker 6: That's we got some trouble in the NFC though, Man, we got some trouble dog because Aaron Donald, form NFL superstar, is arguably the greatest defensive lineman of all time. I'll put Reggie White in front of him. That's the only one he's making a come back.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna get Derek Thomas and Cortnellya's Benette.
Speaker 7: Now wait a minute, hey, no disrespect, it's Reggie White.
Speaker 3: Did Aaron Donald Lawrence tell Lawrence tellnon?
Speaker 7: Lawrence Tann is a linebacker. I'm talking about positions, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So Aaron worked out for the Rams and this comeback talk is for real and him and Miles Garrett. Oh boy, come on, doc, nobody nobody.
Speaker 7: Nobody happened.
Speaker 6: So Ryan Clark had already explained something, man, So yes, people still talking about Ryan Clark being fired from ESPN a few weeks ago, and former ESPN analyst Sage Steele, who actually sued ESPN in the past, recently on her podcast with Dan dakeach Uh. They had a conversation about some of the fallout.
Speaker 7: Between Sage and Ryan Clark. Here's what she had to say.
Speaker 2: There were a long list of things that Ryan Clark got away with a lot.
Speaker 3: Of race dating and always went back to race.
Speaker 1: Remember he wouldn't go on the air with me to talk football. I would have fired him a meeting.
Speaker 3: Who the hell do you think you are? Is what I would have said, Get.
Speaker 1: You and get out of here.
Speaker 7: That is your job.
Speaker 3: Now is that race?
Speaker 1: Because he don't want to go on the air with you, come.
Speaker 7: On, man, So Ryan Clark, here's the deal.
Speaker 6: He had already explained why he did not want to go on the air with Sage on that one particular day only so in the defense of Ryan Clark.
Speaker 3: Here you go.
Speaker 9: The one thing, and the only thing I took a fits to was her saying that with President Obama's father not being a part of his life, why would he want to consider himself black as a black man. He's also a man that was that is married to a black woman also a man who was raising two young black daughters, and I felt that that was disrespectful. Because of that, I was uncomfortable in working with her.
Speaker 3: Period. That's it.
Speaker 7: She's a mag right, that's it. Yeah, for sure, you got to know her history. That's my quick sports support right there. Ladies and gentlemen follow me on social.
Speaker 1: God, I want on them now.
Speaker 2: I won't watch I changed every time she come over there, gonna feel there talking.
Speaker 3: About Yes, she hate men. Period.
Speaker 7: Brad got the hotspot right now. Spot drop it like it's hard, Drop it like it's hard.
Speaker 3: Cast me at the hot spot.
Speaker 1: It's the all eighteen time in the hotspot.
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 3: Brat?
Speaker 6: What up?
Speaker 1: Ricky? Good morning everybody.
Speaker 4: I'm your girl, Brad Tattat And this is the hot spot where we bring you music, movies and more so. Let's get on off into it, well, y'all. The Martin spin off The VARNAYL. Hill Show has officially locked in the release They came well, Oh, I can't wait. Either the eight episodes spin off with premiere on Paramount Plus or September first. Tommy davis And is returning as Varnail Hill nearly thirty years after Martin ended that the series is set behind the scene of Varnail's late night talk show, where he navigates the network executives, a chaotic writers' room, celebrity gas, family drama, and.
Speaker 1: His own larger than life ego.
Speaker 4: We remember that Kim Whitley, Wendy Rock, Call Robinson, and Emanuel Hutton and also set the star with guest appearances from Ms Pat Dion, Cole, Damien Waynams, Mike app So Marion and Martin Lawrence, who will also serve as the executive producer.
Speaker 3: This is awesome.
Speaker 4: It will premier on September first on Pair of My Plus. I'm gonna be glued to the TV because I know it's gonna be funny.
Speaker 3: I know it's gonna Tommy Davison is the best one of my face.
Speaker 7: He is me too.
Speaker 1: What's the little part he be singing?
Speaker 3: U damn? I wish I can't remember the listener, No do.
Speaker 7: The cabbage patch or something like that?
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 1: Me and ro went to see Tommy Davison one day at the comedy club.
Speaker 3: Boy here cracked on cracking on a little ball in the.
Speaker 1: Little BALLA got got that little fade? Yes, hey shut up to the man over here with the Larry Holmes haircut, but bra he kept going back to it.
Speaker 2: They had lamall center in the VIP by the state man about the fiefd. Time he said, man me and rock team and knock the table that snut to the name with the Larry Hulmes haircut.
Speaker 4: If y'all miss anybody the show, make sure you check it out on the Bridge Smiley Morning Show. Podcasts available with.
Speaker 1: The Larry Humes haircut. Somebody said they won't call it.
Speaker 9: Pick it up.
Speaker 1: You can catch me on my social media and so so brand