Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You know, calm down, you can't push it lave yes.
Speaker 3: Jack Jack Jack, My face can't recognize can check by check Mike Chick Mike Chick chick right all right, b ship mm hmmmmmm.
Speaker 1: Don't look live on mind, No, that's live. They can see us in here us.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they can They can see us, but I don't know if they can hear us, it said audio low Loo Mmm, I'm good. I didn't even know y'all were doing.
Speaker 1: That's why the Blue Jay's loss.
Speaker 4: Rob like four thirty mm hm, that's zero what you're talking about, ain't thirty yea?
Speaker 5: Rob said you ain't got on the my uh costume? Mike, Oh all right?
Speaker 1: Are we good now? Yeah, we've been good.
Speaker 4: But this audio audio that's not based on what I just heard you play.
Speaker 1: It sounds fun. Yeah, they said we can see you here. All right.
Speaker 6: Welcome to another episode of the Frame per Second Podcast. I'm hot for the evening. My name is Mike. Next to me, I have punk Ass Spike not we're.
Speaker 1: In a costume. You said I got a Chucky shirt on. Next to Spike, I have Ken.
Speaker 6: Next to Can, I have Busy Faux thirty next to busy faux thirty.
Speaker 4: I haves moreles moral.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, uh well, I'm gonna take the mask off. But you know they get it. They get it without the without.
Speaker 4: I don't think they good without the mask. You don't get it. I don't know if they get it with the mask. It might take people some time.
Speaker 1: I am h let me show you all my ship real quick.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I'll do that, but you're probably gonna have to do like a jail house polls or some ship.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Jesus to them. Case, y'all don't get it. I'm a predator. They probably yeah, they probably like. They laugh and they like it.
Speaker 6: Alright, who's next?
Speaker 1: As tall as fuck? You have to like do it. You have to get on one knee.
Speaker 6: Bron alright, I'm like, take your ship off now, he said, he said stuff explanatory.
Speaker 1: I don't know if y'all can hear me right now? Who I have not.
Speaker 7: Understand that it's too tight.
Speaker 1: It's it's too tight, it's too tight.
Speaker 2: Get your shirt, thank sub zero, sub negro, Negro.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what I'm saying. My favorite.
Speaker 2: Always always, you gotta can out.
Speaker 1: Please don't trip Jesus man. That would not be that would not be terrific.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was setting you up up your job.
Speaker 1: Job so racist, they said, it's Kim wearing leggings.
Speaker 6: I don't care what say b All right, y'all turn to Spike. You wanna get show yours? All right, so y'all can come sit back down? Are you not gonna do it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So we are gonna be giving our top five favorite horror movies. Each one of us came with our list of five. The rules are not rules, but the parameters.
Speaker 1: That'saw. A couple of y'all were a little bit confused.
Speaker 6: Well, it's not really parameters, but you know, like people were asking, are y'all trying to make a list of the best horror movies or just your favorite? So no, it's just our personal favorite. We're not trying to get down to uh consensus of what are the five best horror movies. It's just these are our personal five favorites. Unfortunately, anybody that's watched me over the years, you've seen my list multiple times.
Speaker 1: But my list is never the same. My list changes.
Speaker 6: It seems like every couple of years at least the order rearranges.
Speaker 1: So because I did this with.
Speaker 6: Dom Dom Sketch Cast Shout Dom a long time ago, and I did it again, I think with Alaska, but I can't remember what. I think it was me Alaska and Cam if I remember correctly. But anyways, I think this will be the first time y'all are getting these folks top five though, So this will be this will be interesting. But y'all do see that we have BZ four thirty here. He's not gonna stay because he has way cooler shit to do hang out with us, but he wanted to give his top five and a special top five from his lovely wife.
Speaker 1: So you want to give your wife's first years first? Yeah, I give my wife's first Hopefully i'mnna mess up.
Speaker 4: Jalen, well, oh came on real quick, you need some Jim.
Speaker 1: It may have been oh okay, Jalen came on, what shut up? Why you look over you? Alright? So, uh goa be begetting god go from five to one. Of course, well she didn't.
Speaker 7: She just said these weren't in a particular order. She named the five, so her five was the original?
Speaker 1: It okay.
Speaker 7: Autopsy of Jane Dough bring her back, fourth kind and jeepers creepers.
Speaker 1: Order, Yeah, he said, no order. She can rank them, but those her favorite. Five. My wife loves horror flicks.
Speaker 6: She she loves them, all right, So what's yours?
Speaker 7: Mine's okay, some minds in order? So at five I got Hereditary. At four, I got The Exorcist. At three, I got naightmar in the Street, three Dream Warriors. At two, I got Texas the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and a number one I got the Thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's solid, all right, I know my living give my dad.
Speaker 2: I saw the thing with my dad and uh in my and my uncle man. I forgot about jeepus creepers that would have made my list. Really yeah, I definitely forgot about how many you got?
Speaker 1: I got five? Oh okay, I'm interested here, y'all. Yeah, give me that list again. You ain't copying off minds just on the screen too. Yeah, like you got it, you ain't copying off my list. Give me talk yo, NB, you're right me a list again.
Speaker 6: Well, y'all, y'all give it up for for for the fu thirties lists and uh yeah, we're gonna we're gonna get this start you're sticking around, you get the out.
Speaker 1: I just want to hear Yalli, Well you have to stick.
Speaker 6: Around because we're going five for. You can stay if you want to. I'm not saying you gotta leave. I'm saying you have the option. Of course, you're more than welcome to stay.
Speaker 1: But you know, appreciate y'all. I'm gonna make you go that because somebody got to take that. That's cold, get it, get it, get it all right.
Speaker 6: So we're gonna do it like we always do it around here, all right?
Speaker 1: Be having going, bro? What are you talking about? That got junk in the truck? Uh?
Speaker 6: We're gonna go around five for like we always do. But let me start off with this question. Uh, I won't even actually, I guess I will start with Spike, how hard was this for you narrow down five?
Speaker 2: To narrow it down to get to fun either one being to some of them more recent? It wasn't hard because I had a couple of favorites from childhood liked so some of mine will be reached spoil.
Speaker 6: Alert, Okay, Ken, how hard was this to get get it down to five?
Speaker 1: It was because I think part of what I struggled with.
Speaker 8: Was was some of the modern day horror, because there were definitely some childhood favorites, but it's like there were a lot of recent horror that came out that I had a tough time trying to decide whether to put.
Speaker 1: Them in the five or not.
Speaker 8: So it started out that way and just narrow narrowing it down to five and trying to figure out like the reasons why. But yeah, because I think I started out with like thirteen. I think is like you just piped out and I got to like thirteen, and that that wasn't even included in some of the newer stuff, you know, But I felt like some of the newer stuff were probably needed a little bit more time with it and a couple of more rewatches before I Adam.
Speaker 1: I'm just realizing your mask looks more like Caesar from the Apes, because yeah, it looks like a monkey. That's racist as funny, can you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's dope, that's dope.
Speaker 6: That's a pretty it's a pretty solid. No, it's good, it's marble. Oh all right, Rod, you're five? How hard for you to get down there?
Speaker 4: I thought it was gonna be a lot easier because I don't watch a lot of horror until we start doing frames or whatever.
Speaker 1: But but yeah, it actually was pretty difficult.
Speaker 4: I was telling Jalen that when I sent it to him, like damn, and it's like this is my fire right now, but that she could easily change.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it was pretty pretty difficult for me to get it down because because I have the classics in my mind and so I have to think about classics versus like what I really like now, so trying to decipher whether or not it's going to make the list. We just had a conversation on date end about at what point do we let old classics go to make room for new classics, and so that's where I was with it. I was like, okay, let me let me, let me let me think about this a little harder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's pretty hard. I think this is going to be an interesting list.
Speaker 4: Then you asked the question I was going to.
Speaker 1: You had like one hundred on you. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, the thing about this I've already done this is so you know, my my my top ten has been pretty solidified.
Speaker 1: It's just that top five it.
Speaker 6: Just rearranges, and it's usually the four and the five that kind of flop around sometimes. So This was actually pretty easy for me because I don't get six.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it means.
Speaker 6: I can't answer that, but but yeah, you know, this was This was pretty This is pretty easy for me because I don't let go of classics.
Speaker 1: So this is.
Speaker 6: Probably gonna be my Lot's probably gonna be pretty boring for most of you guys.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so let's go ahead and get through this started. I'm gonna kick off. Kick it off with Spike. What is your number five? Recency bias?
Speaker 2: I know it's based off another movie which is also probably a classic as well, but my mama five is Centers. Centers registered really high for me. I love the story in total, all the messaging in it, two great acting jobs. I feel like we're done. Vampire movies are not that bad. So yeah, Centers was number five for me.
Speaker 1: That that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Okay, Centers number five? Ken, what is your number five? He over trying to copy off Basy.
Speaker 8: No, No, absolutely, I was gonna try to fit something, but I went with the omen as my number five. It's a movie that I don't I don't believe you get talked about a lot, but it was one of my favorite does it you're the horror guy, so you probably follow more for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see a lot of it, I mean, but that's good to know.
Speaker 8: But I know, I don't think I've talked about it a lot here, but it was it was man watching that movie as a kid, Bro and you know the sits and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Bro, that that movie Bron that used man Bro Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, jump, Scar, don't scare me.
Speaker 1: So I definitely wanted to show show us some love Man. Yeah, I love that movie. Cool, cool, all right. I wouldn't expect the omen to get brought up here, Rob, what you got for your number five? For number five? Someonels gonna besters in. I know, I saw that. That's hilarious.
Speaker 4: I guess this is recentcy bars to to a certain degree, but not as recent as Centers.
Speaker 1: But X, I really like X Todd West movie. That's not no no, I'm what you're saying. Yeah, X, I thought really done, really well, like it was.
Speaker 4: I didn't expect it to like it as much as I did, and I think it you know, with time, but for me right.
Speaker 1: Now, it's up there. It's up there. As as as one of the ones man like he didn't get the trilogy right, but he definitely got X right.
Speaker 4: X is really really executed well in my opinion, is the.
Speaker 6: Only rewatchable in my opinion, right, I could watch Yeah, I could watch it.
Speaker 1: I could watch it again. You've seen X four, oh man, oh man, it's got the biggest you've ever seen watch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's an interesting pick though.
Speaker 1: No, No, I like, I like, I like X man. Todd West, It's Todd West, right, Yeah, it's time West. And what's Mia golf? Oh my gosh. She was so good man.
Speaker 4: I've been a fan of her since, Like, if I see here on some ship, like, I'm going to watch it.
Speaker 1: So just just an impact that X has had on me.
Speaker 4: So that's and this, like I said, man, this easily could have been taken off by something else, but no, this, this is this is where I landed.
Speaker 1: I landed with as my five.
Speaker 6: I guess this is in response to me telling you that there was a huge Pennis So somebody.
Speaker 1: Literally pause, that can't be real. Yeah, kid Cutty wasn't fucking around Spike.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my number five is actually also a recency bias, not as recent as either one of y'all's I think, but this one, this one crept into my list when I did when I did it with uh Dom and.
Speaker 1: It's the Witch. The Witch, Yes, that is.
Speaker 6: One of my all time favorites at this point. I mean, and like I told Dom, I think once you down and you really you google the backstory behind a lot of what he was doing, and the kind of folklore behind the old woman killing the babies and slattering all of that stuff, and then the Witch is flying. When you google all that and see where all that stuff comes from, in my opinion, it makes the movie ten times better. It's like once you realize what good kid mascity was doing, and then you go back and listen to it, then you're like, oh shit, this album is way better. That's how I feel about The Witch. So yeah, my top five is the Witch and Black Philip.
Speaker 1: Is one of my favorite movie characters of all time.
Speaker 6: At this point, I just talked myself out of getting a Blackhilip tattoo because I don't want my mom to never see it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that is my number five, just real quick. Yeah, so it stylizes witch. It's the Witch. But you know how they do the two v's. I don't know about the two v's. What is that for what does that represent. I don't know if it's like old world writing.
Speaker 6: But if you look at if you look at it, like if you google the Witch and you look at the way it's written, it looks like it's two v's. So I sometimes cornerly joke and say the vision. He's going to make me explain my joke. Didn't know you know, you didn't know it was an you didn't know, but yeah, yeah, if you if you, if you google it right now VS.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So yeah, that's my number five and we're gonna get back to Spike with his number four.
Speaker 1: What you got black my number four.
Speaker 2: I hope this qualifies as horror, gets you to be the expert and tell me, but it's also more recent.
Speaker 1: But I do think that.
Speaker 4: Jack is a horror movie, but not it doesn't qualify.
Speaker 1: It may be more thriller.
Speaker 2: But I just thought the way that it took people by storm when it came out and people continually talk about it get Out, that's fair. I felt get Out was a very very like it was. It changed the genre a little bit. Yeah, and I think it gave Jordan Peel a name in the space that he don't just because I don't think that he's lived up to it, but that first one I feel like.
Speaker 1: It was a classic.
Speaker 2: They put us up there a phrase. I don't think anything else he's done since.
Speaker 1: That is up there, I think he hasn't slipped really, I think I think you look up. Yeah, No, Nope.
Speaker 6: Was probably the first small sign of slippage. And that's only for me because the message was all the way clear.
Speaker 1: But everything else.
Speaker 2: Do you put the new movie under his Absolutely not, but that's.
Speaker 1: Not his movie. I don't blame them, but I blame him.
Speaker 6: Quosity happened because oh my god, Marlon Wayans deserves better.
Speaker 1: He does okay, but now, no, get out. I don't split hairs between thrillers and horrors, and I kind of hate when people do that.
Speaker 6: I typically only see that really ridiculous conversation with with horror YouTubers that are like, this.
Speaker 1: Isn't really a horror, it's more of a thriller.
Speaker 6: It's like, shut up. This is like nerves that are like, no, it's not it's not rap music. This is hip hop, and it's like, fucking get a life, you fucking loser, Get out of the basement and go outside and get some air. It's such a stupid thing that's put hairs over But yeah, I'm with you. Get Out is definitely one of the greats. Anybody disagree with that? No, bet not, Ken.
Speaker 1: Does No, I don't. All right, what's your number? Four? Ken? Alien? M see that was on my list. I took it off, but yes, go ahead, Uh Alien is no, No.
Speaker 8: I've said this a lot before people that are new to the show, like when it comes to I don't really watch movies over and over again, but that is one of the ones that make the list where I can sit down and watch that movie at damn near any given moment in time. Yeah, you know, And I love going through I think it was either I don't know if it was last year or the year before. I just went through the whole Alien franchise, just rewatching one, two.
Speaker 1: Three, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 8: And now I actually want to do it again now that we have this new series that people didn't like on it, just to kind of watch the storyline. But but Alien Man Alien, it's just what. Yeah, Alien is is number four.
Speaker 1: That's a solid pick in my opinion.
Speaker 8: Why did you take it off? Because other stuff replaced it? In this list, well, this version of it.
Speaker 6: I fell to the stupid argument that I was just clowning is it more sci fi? Because I view it as it is sci fi, but it's also a slasher film.
Speaker 1: It's a slasher film in space. It's also a creature feature. So I think it. I think it is horror.
Speaker 6: I just took it off because the ones, the other ones I have on here are it is not more of a drama, Rob Costa. That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: Don't listen. I'm not. Yeah, I do think it's all.
Speaker 6: I do think it's a horle it's just the other ones I have on here, undisputed horror.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what That's what I said.
Speaker 8: People look at that as it is, yeah, horror, Okay, okay, but I didn't know that they were removing the horror apart from it.
Speaker 6: Some people do. Again, it's you know, it's those purests. It's those people that you know, Kendrick and Rapper, he's a poet type of cats shout out to Shelton, that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: It's just like, I don't usually get involved in those kind of discussions. I think it's a horror film.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, I was, I know it could go as a horror, but it is. But just like you were saying about who Jack City, it's more so like a crime.
Speaker 1: Thriller than a horror to me.
Speaker 4: But this is more so like a sci fi thriller then just straight horror. But you know, I think it's still started picked though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 6: For the record, I was wrong. I'm so sorry, Rob, cost I love you, Bro. He was talking about the Long Walk is a drama.
Speaker 1: Not dang. I apologize. You know, Tyler needs to take a note from me when you accept responsibility and say that you're wrong. I was wrong. I'm sorry Rob, you as you do. I know I thought he was. That is true. Kind of your fault, Rob, It's kind of your fault, all right. So Rod, what you got for number four? Number four? Miss Summer solid?
Speaker 4: I think we I brought up Miss Summer on a different episode of French a second.
Speaker 1: How it uh.
Speaker 4: It's one of those ones that I would have never thought I would have liked, but I absolutely love it. I like the direction that they took with that film by being like a daylight horror type of situation. So the creative direction in that movie was great. Man and I think I think you us to come. People will still be talking about Midsummer like like it's it's just it's one of those ones.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: It's hard to make a horror movie in the daytime and it still work, and Midsommar is one of the few.
Speaker 1: There's like wrong Turn.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of that takes place during the day, but it's hard to make a horror movie during the.
Speaker 1: Day that can really scare you because everyone's so.
Speaker 6: Caught up on It has to be at night and there has to be peeking around the corner.
Speaker 1: But no, miss all Mars just like, nah, this ship is bright days, it's not even dusk.
Speaker 4: It's just like it's uneasy, like yeah, man, but but but visually it's it's amazing what they did with that man. And just like the gradual of the storytelling, how it starts off here and then it just gradually just gets getting fucked up and fucked up.
Speaker 1: It's like, damn like this it really it's really captivating.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, man, I had to put it there.
Speaker 1: I know it's still kind of recent, but solid it is what it is. Ye're saying, so more not summer.
Speaker 6: I usually say Midsummer, but most people say somar, so it's just like it's s O M M A R.
Speaker 1: But it's a. It's a.
Speaker 6: It's an old word that I think if you technically translate it to now, it would be midsummer guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I guess it is midsommer.
Speaker 9: And just like, just like me, a golf like this made me a Florence p fan, like absolutely, because a lot of folks didn't know before that, including me.
Speaker 6: She's incredible and she's now one of the Knick's favorite white people.
Speaker 1: Somebody told me I was racist. I talk about white people too much, so I forgot I keep doing it. Spike, Oh I didn't. I forgot. I was. I forgot.
Speaker 6: I was part of this was my number four. Okay, my number four.
Speaker 1: Split you from your growing to your gullet. That's the.
Speaker 6: Okay, the original candy Man, The original Candy Man.
Speaker 1: I think that's one of the ones.
Speaker 6: That has has replaced a movie now that I've gotten a bit older, I've always loved Candy Man, but the older I get, the more and more I think that movie is absolute genius, and it really has a lot of commentary on race relations as opposed actually, including like inter race relations, I think, and and when it took the discussions around the poor and people taking advantage of the poor, the whole idea of voyeurism of the poor.
Speaker 1: I just think Candy Man is such a brilliant film. It really, really, really is.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, they remade it and made a mess. So whenever I say I love Candy Man, people automatically think I'm thinking of a terrible version. But no, the original Candy Man is absolutely brilliant.
Speaker 1: Have you seen it? No? Do you think if you would like? You might like it hard?
Speaker 2: How you describe it, it sounds like I made but just the imagery of like the preview. When I seen I was like, oh, hell.
Speaker 6: But are you sure you didn't see a preview of the newest one?
Speaker 2: Right? It was in the Final Destiny. Yeah, Tony scared the ship out of me when I.
Speaker 6: Was But that's another horror movie that where some parts do take place in the light, like it's not everything is in the dark, like candy Man kills motherfucker in the daytime.
Speaker 1: You know, I would check it out now though, Yeah, me scared as a kid public restaurant.
Speaker 6: When I was a kid, I was like, I'm never using a public restroom.
Speaker 1: Candy Man gonna cut my deck off? Ro candy Man, evil motherfucker.
Speaker 6: No, I can't think of a single other villain that has cut a kid's pennis off.
Speaker 1: Damn. You know what I'm saying. It's crazy. It's crazy, all right.
Speaker 6: So that's my number four. So now we're at number three. Spike what you got for number three?
Speaker 1: Number three?
Speaker 2: Get away from the recency bias and go to a childhood favored to watch this all the time. It's a horror movie, but it's funny. Grimlins, Grimles was my ship. That's the type of horror.
Speaker 1: That I ton't know. I guess it is a horror. What else would it be if it's a horror that whens get wet. Yeah, bustling into the other ones and ship.
Speaker 4: It was crazy. That ship is nasty everything. She started bubbling, ship.
Speaker 1: Come out of the back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good pick man.
Speaker 1: Grimlins is Grimles is great. Definitely, It's easily a classic. Absolutely, it's easy.
Speaker 6: But I think I was laughing because a lot of people as of late calling a Christmas movie, and I've always found.
Speaker 8: They putting it in this Christmas hard conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a Christmas, Christmas, Times of Christmas.
Speaker 1: I think you did.
Speaker 2: I used to watch it around Christmas area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might do that this year. I've been watching a few years Rims and it's funny too. It's some funny. That's such a good movie. Man, it is such good, so good. All right, So what you got? Ken number three, Texas Chainsaw Massacre? Alright, third three? Top three? That makes sense?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I mean, you know, classic, uh, heralded by a lot of people as the best, so it.
Speaker 1: Would definitely be in a lot of top fives.
Speaker 8: But I mean, you got this crazy mother to run around and it changed, so I can only imagine what that was like at the day.
Speaker 1: And it seemed like it's something that could really happen, and it was.
Speaker 8: It was based on a real story, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's the original one.
Speaker 1: Yeah what the other one? I know, amakes, I know, but they really bad. Yeah yeah, the original one.
Speaker 4: So it's the one I talked about, just a dusty feel of it, man, and then the way it opens up, like all you hear is just nothing but bad ship happening.
Speaker 8: Yeah you know, you know, but but yeah, and I think it was like I wouldn't I don't know this to be true, but you know it was very inclusive. You know, you had the kind of in the wheelchair.
Speaker 1: I don't think that counts. Everybody was white in that movie, I know, but I'm talking about the guy that was in the wheelchair, Franklin, who's also touched. Mm hmm. Was he? What was he? You need to watch it again. I just rewatched it, and you didn't catch on that he was. I always thought he was, but I didn't know if they were trying to say that in.
Speaker 6: The they were when he flipped out when they were in the house down upstairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is he trying to say? He's not really compias. He was definitely, Yeah, he was definitely blessed about he was. He was.
Speaker 6: But no, that's a that's a that's a good pick. Man, that's a good pick. It's a brilliant film. And uh, if you watch there's tons of documentaries about the film, but like, man, if you watch the documentaries about how it was filmed, about how it really was that hot and it's stunk, and you know, even even when you when you read about how the sound affects on me like that that they do throughout the film, Man it's just it's such a fucking good movie, which I assume Spike hasn't seen it, and I don't think you would like it, to be honest.
Speaker 2: I've seen the other versions. I've seen he Bust Rhymes and the one that's not Texas.
Speaker 1: That's how that's a Halloween what you want them?
Speaker 6: I don't think so. I'm not sure, but I don't think so. But I might be wrong. I've been wrong before, so it's nothing new. But I don't think Llo cool j or Bust Arounds. We're in any Texas. Chainsaw Massacre Now Trey Songs was in one Jessica not Jessica Alba. What's the other Jessica that dated justin Timberlake Jada.
Speaker 1: I can't think of her name, but yeah, I don't. I don't. I think you think of a different movie, Spike.
Speaker 6: Anyways, Uh, Text Chance on Masker is definitely one of the greats, easily one of the scariest films. And yeah, all right, so we're gonna go on to Jessica Beale.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Looks like some sort of Asian name that I cannot it's Asian characters, thank you.
Speaker 1: That was Halloween for rhymes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm just now realizing. Yeah, Allo, cool Jay and Buster rhymes, we're both into different Halloween movies.
Speaker 1: Rod number three all right, so here, okay, this is it's about to be some bullshit. Whenever he does this bullshit.
Speaker 6: Look look, yeah, see he's pre explaining.
Speaker 1: When he explained, y'all, it's about bullshit. It's definitely Scooby Doo.
Speaker 4: I think it was not definitely Scooby Doo, but I think it was. It was it was very unique, and I think it's held time. But Scream, oh, I think I didn't know because like, like I don't I don't know how people feel about Scream, but I know it might be Revision's history or whatever. But Scream was was cultural like changing, like like it hadn't been a scary movie like this, and I thought it was really really creative how they did it while paying homage to to the classics. So so I think it I think it should be up there on these lists of scary movies.
Speaker 1: It's not like the most scariest.
Speaker 4: Movie in the world, but I think it's I think it's creatively done and and and to be able to be franchised, you know, just like some of the classes have been able to be franchised. So I definitely put Scream up there. It's one of the one of the best.
Speaker 1: That's definitely not a hot take. Yeah, definitely not a hot take Scream. Scream is great. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think I did argue with someone who was saying that it reintroduced horror to people, which I still disagree with. Really, I don't think it reintroduced people to horror. But I definitely think that Scream was super important. It was very creative speaking, which you do. Probably like Scream because it's funny. No spoilers, no, no spoilers no, no, I mean food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do like it.
Speaker 2: I'll say that, Oh okay, because I got you know.
Speaker 1: This one well ship, you just spoiled me spoiler.
Speaker 6: I did recently watch The New I saw What You Did last summer easily easily one of the worst horror films I've seen.
Speaker 4: I've been wanting to go back and see it is terrible.
Speaker 1: What you've done it previews. Huh done, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: The reason Oh, you're saying the reason one Netflix.
Speaker 6: Right the theater pretty quickly, it did because the conversation began or or just turned into oh Jennifer love hewittt gained weight and it's like, Okay, it's been twenty something years people do that. Mm hmm. That has nothing to do with the movie. Sucking, fucking sucks. It sucks bad.
Speaker 1: But what number one? On to now? To now? Moving right along number two, my pick for number two is yourself. I gave my three, didn't Oh, I didn't give three number three.
Speaker 6: My number three is Nightmare on Elm Street three be copy. Nightmare on Elm Street three is my favorite Nightmare on Elm Street dream. It's my favorite Nightmare on Elm Street. Has some of my favorite characters. I love Kincaide. It has some of Freddy Kruger's most iconic lines. Welcome to the prime time b word man this movie, and it was the first time where Freddy went from being just terrifying to funny. And that's what makes me love this movie so much. It was the beginning of the Freddy that we later knew. But yes, night Mare on Elm three three is easily in my top five, So yes number three, Spike number two.
Speaker 1: Number two.
Speaker 2: Speaking of funny scary movies, this is one of my favorites coming up as well. Shirt recognition childs playing I was playing ship first, Chuck. Yeah, of the first one, I love him. Actually, I've watched all of the childs they.
Speaker 4: Came back with the brass. Huh, do you have a favorite one? I guess that is what I'm saing first, the first one, the first the first child's play. Just it was so unimaginable that this doll was killing people and he was funny, like he all but Chucky always had funny ship to say. Uh so, yeah, I watched all of those up, even Chucky in the Bride, like, yeah, this this is my ship.
Speaker 1: Chucky doesn't hold up for me.
Speaker 4: Really, I went back and watched it, Man, I haven't That's the only one I went back and watched.
Speaker 1: I went back and watched it.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh man, this on hitting Like it ain't as funny as I thought it was when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, it's just it doesn't hold up for me. What what took you away from it? Like? What what? I ain't good about it? No more?
Speaker 4: I just wasn't like what I found funny back then wasn't funny now.
Speaker 1: Just I don't know, just so it just seemed a little unrealistic to me a dog killing people.
Speaker 4: I know, doll with the soul, I know, but it's like going back to watching to see it was just ridiculous, Like.
Speaker 1: I could have kicked this little mocker. They tried, They did try every time.
Speaker 6: When she's holding Chucky and Chucky just bugs out starts fucking.
Speaker 4: It looked like a little demonic bab demonic and she drops me roll.
Speaker 1: The couch and I laughed, by asshole Chucky for me at least. And the show. I don't know if you watched the TV show. I watched the show. It's so fucking good. What's it is it stream?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't even know. She helped me out Rob Costa specifically.
Speaker 6: I know, you know what I'm talking about. Let me know what what network is on. It's great. It is fucking great. So yeah, I think that's I think that's a good pick. I think it's a good I'm not saying it's a class it's absolute classic. I'm just saying that when I go back and watch it, Yeah, what I liked it for isn't isn't there any isn't there anymore?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because it never was really scary. It was just funny, like like it was like this doll is hilarious.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: When I was a kid, I thought it was pretty creepy that they put They put a satanic serial killer's soul into a good guy doll.
Speaker 1: I thought that was pretty It was good. It was clever.
Speaker 2: It was it was And I had one of them my body.
Speaker 1: I didn't have my buddy. I had my buddy. I wanted one. Wherever I go, he goes. My buddy was That's why he hated Rod had my my dude, the gas ship, my homie.
Speaker 4: But it wasn't black one who said he was a black mare was not. It was I don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 1: I was called my homie for real. It was called buddy. It was just the black bird. Really. I forgot that whole conversation, the picture. M hmm. Yeah, I can't remember you was here and now, but I could have swore you was here, all right, yeah, Rob Coss, it was effects all right. So and he said, Jason and Michael Myer's getting TV shows.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, I don't care about Michael Myers. But the Jason TV show is actually being done supposedly by A twenty four, which I think is odd really but I mean I watch it regardless because I like, you know, I don't even want to ask for your number two is just because you're talking Ship, what's your number two?
Speaker 1: Is my number two? Yeah? Yeah it was good though. Yeah I didn't go back and watching y'all tell me too.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's that's That's an incredible movie. One of the ones that again a rewatchable for me, which is which is rare, high energy, and just a lot going on throughout that movie, brou and Yeah, yeah, you really get involved in in everything that's going on.
Speaker 1: So training, that's that's fair training.
Speaker 6: If I was doing a top five favorite zombie films, it would be in my top five without a question. That was one of those movies where I was like, I'll just throw something on. Who cares doesn't look great, but I'll just throw it on because I like I like Korean horror, I like Japanese horse. I was like, I'll put it on and see how this goes. And I still literally remember being on the pouch and being locked the fuck in.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, they done killed oh Ship. It's so fucking good. Now. The sequel though, yeah, that was Stay Away. It is ass cheeks, but that.
Speaker 6: First one is so good, so good Rob, what you got for number two?
Speaker 4: Do have a question about his? And I'm sorry, I know you doing it again. I'm not trying to, but like, so, is there a different category for zombie movies or that does that consider horror?
Speaker 1: That's horror? Okay, that's horror a right, so yeah, yes, that's kind of yeah, zombie films. I mean, that's funny.
Speaker 6: I don't think I have any zombie films in this list, but zombie films are my favorite.
Speaker 1: Like genre of horror is quiet place horror film? Yeah, it is. You can make you Number one is gonna be right? I think quiet place. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think your teethers on sci fi a little bit, but I think overall is horror.
Speaker 1: My number two is was on your list? Get Out?
Speaker 4: I feel like get Out again one of those ones that changed landscape. Like I think everybody was trying to do what get Out was doing because of the success of it and how creative it was, and I liked it. It was you know, it was a black man that did it, so I think it deserves to be in the top rankings, you know, as one of those ones. Uh, get Out was a phenomenon, like everybody still talks about it.
Speaker 1: To this day.
Speaker 4: You know, the the terrifying thing of white people trying to be inside of black bodies is fucking horrifying.
Speaker 1: And it set up was so good, like everything was greaty trying to just fuck. I'm still I'm still debating.
Speaker 6: Suing Jordan Peel though, or you had the idea, No, that was my life.
Speaker 1: M I went through this. I didn't tell him, but I think he owes me some fucking dough. How did you do this? I told you this. I don't remember. I shouldn't say, but yeah, we.
Speaker 8: Try to cut you cut you remember story?
Speaker 6: You did say, Hey, man, this is my story.
Speaker 1: I was get out okay, and I got out.
Speaker 4: Get you with the tent to the sunken place, you know, I mean that whole ship, bro, Like man, the whole sucking place thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh my god. It was like what is going on?
Speaker 2: Like the whole movie you're watching until they finally revealing, like, bro, what is happening?
Speaker 1: It's weird ass.
Speaker 6: And I remember people were so mad when they found out that Jordan Peele had a white wife, and I was like, you guys missed the whole point like this was not an anti white movie.
Speaker 1: They were like, he's married to a white I'm pissed.
Speaker 6: And you guys are fucking stupid. Jordan Peele, I don't go fuck what nobody says. He is a genius for that movie.
Speaker 1: He's absolutely goaded for that. Absolutely go.
Speaker 4: And then we look at all the dissertations and like, man, when you pick up all all the little windows and study, like even like the cereal ball with the color inside, like all that ship you go back and read about separate the milk from the colored color.
Speaker 1: No, dude, come on, come on, I might go watch that ship again to day see what else I catch. He's definitely he's definitely goded.
Speaker 6: All right, So that was number two, right, said Jordan Peel is the one hit wonder. But now yeah, so all right, so I'm on number two.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: My number two is a movie that I have talked about many, many times, but unfortunately no one listens to me and goes and watches it. But my number two is The wicker Man, and my number two of my number one of the ones that switch around a lot too.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, the Wickerman.
Speaker 6: It's a hop you didn't pick that.
Speaker 4: Why go ahead, keep going. I'm a fine to comment.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, The Wickerman is a movie that because it's so old, I think people are hesitant to go watch it. It's brilliant, and because the fact that it's a fucking it's kind of sort of kind of a musical. But but it's not really a musical. It's just it's it's basically a cop goes to an island. It's a pagan island, and these fucking rid o pagans are singing.
Speaker 1: It's fucking weird.
Speaker 6: But when we're talking about Midsommer, Midsommar got a lot of its ideas from The Wickerman. When I watched Midsommar, I'm like, oh, this is like a modern Wickerman. And the Wickerman is also another movie that was that took place primarily in the daytime.
Speaker 1: It's not scary.
Speaker 6: I just think it's very interesting and it's fucked up and it's weird. But yeah, someday it might be my number one, but today it's my number two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's no way.
Speaker 6: Oh sorry, Roy, real quick, I gotta very clearly specify this because I saw his z's putting out the bees, so there was.
Speaker 1: A fucking absolute Trash.
Speaker 6: Remake easily one of the worst remakes of all time of The Wickerman with Nicholas Cage.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a remake, yes, okay.
Speaker 6: Do not confuse the brilliant original version of the Wickerman with that garbage that Nicholas Cage was in.
Speaker 1: I thought that's what she was saying.
Speaker 6: No, no, So I'm glad I saw that comment. No, the remake is absolute garbage. It had nothing to do with the first one. There was no music and stuff. It was just stupid.
Speaker 1: The original one from like nineteen seventy four were or something crazy like that.
Speaker 6: That's the one I'm talking about. So yeah, all right, so we got we're down at number one. Now y'all were down the.
Speaker 1: Number fucking one. Damn So you need to take a number two Spike. It's Hunger Demon in his exercise.
Speaker 6: That motherfucker compels you to take a ship.
Speaker 1: It was feed me, seemore what you got for number one? Spike?
Speaker 2: Number one was on ro list. I think it was totally revolutionary. I loved it when it came out. I think they put a great thing that was able to be turned into a franchise, and that was scream like you knew what was gonna happen. You just had to see how the pieces fall in place with all the other movies, but I think the first one did it the best.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: We talked about this on something else we were doing when it had what was it? Drew barrymore than that first scene and.
Speaker 1: You're like, on, she dies.
Speaker 2: But even like one of my favorite characters, the guy to explained all her scary movies and give you the different identifiers of what this person is and how this happened, like that was great the twist with the killer each time in each movie, but they did the best in the first one. I thought the scream nailed it. Like it's one of those ones that I can always go look at.
Speaker 1: I can still remember seeing it for the time. Oh ship, Yes, she's dead. This is weird. Remember there's gonna be like a flashback or something.
Speaker 6: But nope, spoiler alert, she dies in the first like two minutes of the movie. Yeah, all right, cool, that's a good number one. That's a good number one, A lot better than when I was expecting.
Speaker 1: You listen, solid man, people didn't have hope. I don't know, yeah, you don't know why.
Speaker 4: I don't know why because I think Spike's better than like Nick's Nick.
Speaker 1: Nicks listens to be crazy. Nick just getting his list be as crazy as Nick's list.
Speaker 6: I thought it was gonna be wild because I didn't think Spike had five horror movies.
Speaker 1: That yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Those are the ones that stuck out. But his name is some definitely Jeepers Creeper was Honora Mitchen for me, like he was riding up on the car like when he first seen.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. That one, that too, was the first he round the car.
Speaker 2: The first one I'm talking about when they was just rolling and they see his truck like go pass and he turns around.
Speaker 1: They like, what the fuck?
Speaker 6: That was one of the movies where like where the ending was like god damn really facts all right? So Ken number one, what you got another one that's been on Uh?
Speaker 1: Well get out it's been on other people's list. Uh.
Speaker 8: And there's not much else to add to the discussion that you guys have already had other than there's nothing scarier than a white woman and with the black man his sport just looking at squirkly bro, you know, white man because their motherfuckers, bro, they.
Speaker 1: That's just dangerous. What is your number anyone not even entertaining. This was just.
Speaker 6: I know they're gonna like y'all said no, kN said that, Ken said that ignorant ship.
Speaker 8: Hey, bro, killing black folks, stringing black foes up, messing.
Speaker 1: With the number one.
Speaker 8: They created the whole man at the man that is that it Jack Johnson, That Johnson's Brokay passionately.
Speaker 1: Now, that was a horror movie that was absolutely horrible. Jesus for two hours, crisis crazy Jesus Man. They sucked him up, Bro. I saw it in the comics a couple bro.
Speaker 6: Still to this day, one of the most brutal things I've ever seen is when that fucking thing stuck in his face, whipping him and he whipped it back.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, just say what they want you to say. I don't believe in God. I'm not whatever the right God. Let you get your ass whooped? What kind of God does this? Yes? Whoop his ass? He's my son, y'all. Let y'all sun in his ass like this, right, I'm fighting there other ways I can get my message across. Bro. They kicked Jesus down the hill and he was crying. Oh my god, they fucked Jesus up. Bro.
Speaker 4: They did Jesus wrong anyway, So my real number one. Man, this movie is so good. Another one that I just did not expect. Well I guess I didn't know what to expect. But man, it hells up, it holds up, and that's a hereditary man, number one.
Speaker 1: Yes, hereditary is my number one.
Speaker 4: It's shot huh oh yeah yeah, that man, just the way the story build, the way it was shot, like certain things, just about the acting in it.
Speaker 1: The mother was Oh my god, the mother was so good in this, like the girl, the daughter was so good. Her death was crazy. Man. Oh yeah, oh my god, that just sounds crazy that she sounds crazy. And then you liked it.
Speaker 4: You liked it because they had you watch it on as a solo, like even Spike, like the Scared Scar.
Speaker 1: She was aalistic ship. But yeah, she was fucking cutting her. Man. It was just like spooky. I wouldn't say spooky, it was like just like but yeah, it wasn't to me. That wasn't a scary that was easy. That's creepy easy. Yeah. Yeah. Fuck.
Speaker 4: I don't know if people's everybody's seen it yet, but it's a scene, I mean the street scene with the.
Speaker 1: With the head at this point right now, they really showed that ship.
Speaker 6: Yes, Like, I'm like, god, it's rare that something happens in a horror movie like that, where I was just not expected. I don't think anyone in the world expected for her to get her head knocked off by a telephone.
Speaker 1: Bro and Buddy just.
Speaker 2: Drive home and leave it, like leave her out there, Like are you serious even saying that you went laid it in the bed.
Speaker 1: He was drunk, crazy, Man, It's so good, Bro, It's so good, Arista.
Speaker 4: Righty, oh my god, yes, yeah, man, only got to I do, and I didn't even realize I did, but hey, it is what it is. But yeah, man, oh yeah, Hereditary is my number one. Man, it's my number one. So what I would say about this list, the only one that really made it from like a little bit back in the day, it is probably screen. I was gonna put Dream Warriors on there, and I was like, man, I don't know, I don't know if it holds up.
Speaker 1: It's like the top five for me. Uh Ring and I have some other stuff that ring Ring.
Speaker 4: Is good, Like, I have some stuff that I was gonna put testing change, so Massacre I was gonna put that up there.
Speaker 1: I looked it up. I saw the one that came out of three. I figured that, yeah, that was not bad, not bad. But yeah, so it was.
Speaker 4: It was some older movies that I that I almost made it, but some of these doing ones, Man, I just like them too much.
Speaker 1: I like them too much too. And that's why I said I had that.
Speaker 4: I was having a conversation about at what point do we take some of those classes out to make room for newer classics.
Speaker 1: So that's how I came up with my file.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that's perfectly solid. I think they're doing a lot of cool things.
Speaker 1: Were hard right now. I don't think you gave you no wonder what happened. I haven't. I didn't forget this said no, no, no, no, that's not like you was build up. Okay, it should have cut super chest Star. I just rise. We have a bunch, all right.
Speaker 6: But yeah, my number one, unfortunately has already been talked about pretty much at length. But it's Texas Chainsaw Massacre. And again, my number one and my number two will flip flop depending on my mood, depending on the day. The original, right, the original, Yes, thank you? The original from nineteen it's crazy that we even had to say that seven d Well. A lot of people just don't know that there wasn't original.
Speaker 1: That's wow, are we that old? Yeah? The movies that shut up like like I did that you had to say, like that's where we are, that you have to say the original. I think it's also because there's been so many remakes already.
Speaker 6: There's like there's technically already been two remakes of Texas, So I think that you probably have to clarify too, because you never know, you might roll up on some fool that their favorite might.
Speaker 2: Be one of the remakes one, two, three, four called some of them leather face.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, but I think there's three films that are actually called Texas Chainsaw Massacre if I'm not mistaken. But yes, I'm talking about the original. It is just absolutely brilliant. I mean, yeah, I love that movie so much. It's the creepiest shit. One of my buddies actually went to Texas and actually went and got to go to the places it was filmed.
Speaker 1: I want to do that, I haven't. He went to the barbecue spot, he went.
Speaker 6: To the actual house, and I was I'm beyond jealous because I want to do that, but I don't really want to go back to Texas again.
Speaker 1: But but yeah, Texas. Chains On Massaker is my number one.
Speaker 6: Leather Face is the goat, and I still think I mean a lot of people think the creepiest scene is when he pulls that motherfucker into the slaughter room.
Speaker 1: But I think one of the creepiest shits when they're in there with the old.
Speaker 6: Grandparents and they're trying to get granddaddy and hit her with the with the with the hammer.
Speaker 1: Get him, grand daddy, get him, get him grand daddy. Oh my god, that is so fucking creepy.
Speaker 2: You mentioned Wrong Turn. That was one of the funniest movies. I mean one of the funniest moments, and like a horror movie when the sheriff rolled up on him and they start running.
Speaker 4: Out, it like people are dead, and he was like people are dead. Then he immediately shot him in the age was funny.
Speaker 1: Long Turn is fucking brilliant.
Speaker 6: I get the dude's name, the Australian Dude, but man, you don't have a show about him too.
Speaker 1: It was a series. Man's good. It's good.
Speaker 6: It makes me not want to go to Australia ever, But anyway, the fun is that probably god damn fucking terodacty.
Speaker 1: And ship's silence. I know I need to Yeah, so the lambs hard that would be an honorable mention for me too. But all right, yeah, so that is our picks. Yeah. Uh, I guess we're gonna go to Ken for the super chats. Yes, oh, that's not wrong turn. What am I thinking of? Oblivion radio? That's not wrong term with the Australian Guystinian mountains? Oh? What am I thinking of? What's the one with the Australian guy. There's like three or four of them?
Speaker 6: What am I thinking of? Well, okay, I guess we'll get back to it. But yeah, somebody helped me out tweets open the doors. What are your controversial creak?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm thinking about horror opinions.
Speaker 8: Mine are Halloween H to H twenty. It's quite entertaining, terrifieres trash and for me, this is the best alien.
Speaker 1: Oh terrified. Didn't make anybody's lists interesting top five for it's maybe top ten. Top controversial. Yeah, he just got he just got bad opinions. Everything up there he's saying is wrong, don't I don't know if I have one. I got one easy.
Speaker 6: I think that the entire Halloween franchise is bad, even even the first one, even the first one.
Speaker 8: I go back and watch that, like, what the fuck? Yeah, okay, that is a good one. Yeah I think I said that. Mind, I don't share it, but that is.
Speaker 4: I haven't went back to watch all of them to make that statement he just made, but I will say that about the first one.
Speaker 1: Like when we went back and watched the first.
Speaker 2: One, I was like, I don't know, guys, yeah, yeah, we all had that same opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when we watched the first when I watched the first one, and I was like, I don't know, I need some creativity. And Michael Myers is just one.
Speaker 2: Mine is I can get away from Michael Myers and and and Jason, I'm back, can.
Speaker 1: Get away from I don't know if you can get away from Jason. I'm not Jason, nobody.
Speaker 2: If we in New York, if we Jason does Manhattan, I can get away. He's gonna I'm as Crystal Lake. He might got a shot, bro, Jason got on the subway and caught that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: What do you think? But he ran like run. That's what I'm saying. He always catches them. I'm getting away from you can get away from Michael Myers. Yeah. Did you know that that was a Joe Biden mask that Michael Myers was wearing. It was not It was a William It was William Shatner. You know the fact. I think he talked about it all right.
Speaker 8: The next up NHL two thousand and four, My top five textas Chainsaw Masker, Halloween, the Extorsist, the Dead of Night and Day of the Dead.
Speaker 1: I don't know what dead of Night is. Maybe, Oh, it's Day to Dad, the one with the black dude, that one they both have black black dudes. Yeah. Day of the Dad had a black guy. No, I think he's Are you talking about thinking Thought of the Dead though not? I think it was day to Day.
Speaker 6: Day of the Dad was when they go with the military facility and she put that shi in her titty that's demons.
Speaker 1: That's not the demons, demons that's in my top ten as well. That titty ship it's still better on my head because I don't think I really see a titty yet, right, So when she put that, I was like, they can do that.
Speaker 4: God, it was so like, what the fuck is happening? And was she spared her face? And yeah, it's embedded in my head. But that's the one where the brother got away, and that's what I always love. My man Roger was like, fuck the bullshit, even show up.
Speaker 1: I'm out. I'm not helping nobody. I'm gone. It was so great. You're not gonna get mere. Oh that was so great.
Speaker 8: This is my top five silence of the Lambs. The Misted cue the Thing and Trained the BLUs is number one.
Speaker 1: Oh cute? What's the cute? Remember? Cue Jennifer. I'm gonna say that the one with Jeniffer Lopez. Yeah, I don't remember that either. This is great though, that's good. Jo watched the block growing up. Yeah, never cared about bad with names. Twenty three.
Speaker 8: If you could play a character in a horror movie franchise, which one would it be?
Speaker 1: For me? It would be the Soft franchise. But what character names? You really are bad with names because you didn't name the character. Oh ship Freddy would be in I'm That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Unless something the dude is doing it, but they had cancer or something, didn't he he died?
Speaker 1: Yeah? A Lo's is called the Seal. Have you ever seen, of course with Jenner, with Jamie Curtis, they just did a whole bunch of no am. I thinking about Fiar Street. Oh god, those are terrible. Oh god, those are fucking terrible. I watched the ball though. I don't know. Yeah, I think I would do Freddy. Freddy would be fun with Freddy, but then I would get burned. You can get no ass or nothing. He be hating on people. He does.
Speaker 2: Len from the hood. I feel like I can beat them too. I feel like all the cripple dad Dad is a good anyway.
Speaker 1: Man, mm hmm. Get all these white holes you one right.
Speaker 4: I don't understand the question like that'll be quite honest, if you could start in the whole room.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to read it to you. Man, I was reading it for myself to six. You don't understand how words work. Let me help you out if you could. Is it that if I could be the killer or just a I didn't need it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't. I really don't know how to answer this question. Are asking can we be the killer? Or what? He didn't specify They didn't specify because I wouldn't want to. I don't know.
Speaker 8: I just don't want to be the people that die. And most of the most of the people that live in these movies are women.
Speaker 1: Unless you're Roger Roger, So I would want to be somebody that lives. But I don't know. I can't. I can't think of this one.
Speaker 8: Okay, Yeah, Rock cost the Terrifier, Scream the Chainsaw, Masker, Suspiria and can't many Suspiria is.
Speaker 1: It was in mind too.
Speaker 6: Speaking of movies with absolute trash remakes, mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Uh tweets Open Doors, Evil Dead, Hereditary Screen, pet Cemetery, and Halloween.
Speaker 1: Death is Better. I remember being scared of pit cemetery me too, and I was scared of every little stray cat that came walking up. I was like, no, you're not gonna get me.
Speaker 2: Church and children under people under the stated what is.
Speaker 1: The people on the stairs? Wasn't scary? Rock Cost the Rod is your friendly neighborhood pastor? Damn damn.
Speaker 8: Names uh one gotta go Modern horror Ariansta Jordan Peel, Michael and Danny Filipo and Corally Fargot.
Speaker 1: I don't know the last person.
Speaker 6: I'm looking them up Michael and that bring her back and talk to me.
Speaker 1: You haven't seen either one of them. I heard them talk about talk to me, but both of them, I wasn't on them. Damn talk to me. I highly doubt you saw that. No, I don't think that you will remember.
Speaker 6: It looked like it's good though. Yeah, the substance and revenge. No, she easily can go. That's coray yacht.
Speaker 1: I like, even though I did like revenge, but I like the substance. I like, yeah, I love substance, but that's she's not competing with those others. So peace out, hola m damn presto.
Speaker 8: My five newer favorites, Quiet Place, Raw, when Evil Alerts talk to Me in Hereditary Oh, Evil Alerts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was good. I need to rewatch Raw. I liked it though, all right, disease.
Speaker 8: Have any of y'all watched the new season of Alice in Borderland or the show generally? If you're a fan of death game shows that exposed human stuff and it's like squid Game where survivs get picked off, I highly recommend this show.
Speaker 1: I have been meaning to watch this show for years.
Speaker 8: You're about to redo Running Man too, and I keep hearing it's good, and I keep like it's on my list, but it's just like everything else is in front of it.
Speaker 1: But I definitely want to watch it. That's kind of where I'm at.
Speaker 6: It's it's way at the bottom of my list, but I don't really know much about it.
Speaker 1: I keep hearing that's good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, so I'll definitely check it out. I might need to move it up the list, but but okay, uh, Area of fifty one escapee. What do you think will be the next big trend in horror? Once elevated horror gets burned out.
Speaker 1: It'll just go back to what horror was before and just people getting fucked up? What's elevator horror? Horror? That's trying to be smart?
Speaker 6: It's it's some it's some pretentious bullshit term that people start attaching to horror films like, but unfortunately it's like get out for us.
Speaker 1: That's what I was saying. Get Out kind of changed it centers kind.
Speaker 6: Of Yeah, It's it's like people think that they're so fucking smart because they watch stuff like that, and they turn their nose up at stuff like terrifier, which is it's not but it's not like horror movies have never had messages, like not either. Living Dead had a fucking message.
Speaker 1: You know, a lot of horror movies had messages.
Speaker 6: But there's also nothing wrong with just watching some ship and seeing people get chopped up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I was gonna bring up terror for that's kind of back to the basics. Yeah. Yeah, And there's so many people that are just like, oh, this is stupid. I don't like this. It's violent and it's misogynistic. All right, bro.
Speaker 8: Presto underscore te uh five older favorites, The Esticist, hell Raiser, The Fly, the Thing, and Gremlins too.
Speaker 1: I really like Rosemary's Baby too, But Polanski, Yeah I feel them on that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I like the Fly. Fly was creepy, the Wolves bad with names. What horror movie pushed your limit with how disgusted you were by it?
Speaker 1: For me, it was Martyrs. Yeah, Martyrs is a bit rough.
Speaker 6: If any y'all seen that, I feel like I have, It's no you haven't because it's subtitled.
Speaker 1: So I just thought about that. Yeah, you probably didn't watch that French film.
Speaker 2: With it's stuff, this stuff, flesh eating and stuff was in the water's like high school, high school, but young college people wouldn't like a hab it or something that girls in the bag.
Speaker 1: That ship was disgusting. Yeah, that's just tight. The Ruins is kind of like that too.
Speaker 6: We're with that same kind of concept, but they're stuck on the top of a pyramid and there's like this creature inside of these vines or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's. It's really good though, but that didn't fuck me up. I think how disgusted I'm trying to.
Speaker 6: I mean, I mean, Serbian film is the easy answer, just because it's so brutal. I mean, I guess I can't think of anything that grossed me out, although I do feel like I just told my girl about something recently that I watched and I was like, I can't I don't think I could ever watch that again.
Speaker 1: But I can't think of what it was.
Speaker 6: There was something I watched that was worse than Serbian Film, and I was like, this is too much, but I can't think.
Speaker 1: Of what it was. Damn it. Serian film isn't a type film that's an actual name.
Speaker 6: Move now it's called a Serbian film. It's it's about this guy that's he's a porn star and he gets roped into doing some very brutal porn, but there was nothing in there where I was like, well this is you know, But it was just like, all right, bro, it's the ending, which I won't give away.
Speaker 1: I don't even I can say it on YouTube. The ending is a fucking lot, right. Yeah, somebody said house to Jack Build. I know you talk about that. That wasn't that didn't gross me out. That shit was title.
Speaker 8: You know, if I can't think of it, I think there is a moment that I don't even I can't. I don't even think I can watched the movie because I just imagine that too much.
Speaker 1: Hostile. Yes, that's what made me stop watching saw In Hostile.
Speaker 8: I stopped watching man come on Mike. What he did to the to the man bro, and when he got up and tried to walk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's sawing hostile.
Speaker 4: That made me like, man, who the hell is behind creating these films? I can't, I can't. It's been with my spirit.
Speaker 1: That's that's what it was. It was.
Speaker 4: I saw saw what he did. Yeah, it did hostile, and it was it hostile Part two I saw. I ain't going I don't know which one it was, but after I saw that, I'm like, man, hold on, what am I watching? Yeah, that's that torture stuff.
Speaker 8: Man, it just it just got with me. It just it just it started messing with me. And I started I said, I took a stand that day.
Speaker 4: It was like I took a stand that day to himself, to myself, like I'm not making myself up bro to this contest.
Speaker 1: But those were those were the ones that that kind of took me out of horror for a while. I can still see that ship.
Speaker 8: Arithmatic Exorcists shining, and he put it is an order number one is Extorscist shining, the thing Possession, Hereditary Psycho, Rosemary Baby or the Witch because sneak his way in there and its way in there, or on another day, ship.
Speaker 6: I respect putting the Possession in there. Just based on the subject matter and the acting alone, it's just fucking great and the atmosphere of the movie is really good.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: Isaiah Mountain denigating Chat wanted to know which one of y'all would be ghost.
Speaker 1: Face if the crew were in a Scream movie and who would do it successfully? That's the killer? Yeah, so who spy Killer? Mike? Oh, I'm about to Spike would be the first one Dad that was left. I'm going no, I think Mike too. Do you always think I'm just gonna kill my fuckers?
Speaker 4: It's just the way he be I radically running. I can see your ass doing that for some reason, I can just see your ass and doing it. I don't know, you know, like I don't know anybody else I could see doing it outside of myself maybe, but like I think it's between you and I. Who could be ghost Face. I can't see nobody else doing it. I can't see Ken doing I can't see Be doing it. I can't see people doing it.
Speaker 1: We all know. I know, I know there'd be no guess work. Definitely what you mean ghost Face? Definitely not. Hey guys.
Speaker 8: By the way, I named Scared nominated scary movie. When's it dropped November first? We already reviewed it? Uh fifty one Escape might one gotta go? Shutter edition with evil alerts the sadness Ody or Mads.
Speaker 6: Be Betweenity and Mad. I think Odity would have to be the one to go.
Speaker 1: Did you like it? It was fine? I wasn't blown away by it.
Speaker 6: It was okay, so but Mads was was was actually dope though it was very creative on how they and I think I told y'all that movie scared the ship out of me, not like because it's scary, but that part of the end where that motherfucker busting in when they were going off the elevator.
Speaker 1: I have not jumped at a horror movie in years. That's scared. I almost ship myself. It's called mad. It's scared, almost the literal shit. I jumped up out because I wasn't expecting it. You jumped too. I don't know why you're laughing. Oh that shit scared the funk out of me. Girl. Oh man, that's funny. Oh it is?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 8: Where does Stephen king Rank come on? The best story oftellers of all time? And are y'all excited for the Running Man remake? I am not excited for the Running Man.
Speaker 1: It looks absolutely garbage. It does look like.
Speaker 4: They're doing Either Man. They should have at least picked somebody else to follow up behind est.
Speaker 1: What have y'all seen the trailer Ford?
Speaker 4: I mistakenly saw it, and I don't know what movie I was watching. I was like, what I know, this ain't Running Man? Oh my god, this is Running Man.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Running Man. I want to go rewatch the Originals. It's so good. And I don't even think what's the name can save it? What's then it? Domingo? Oh he's in. Yeah, he's like that. He's like the announcer. Dude. No, he definitely can't save it. I don't think he can save it fail. Yeah, but what's the first part of the question. Stephen King, Stephen King. My mom just loves some Steven King. He's a great story. You've got different stuff here, like you got the Green Mile, which wouldn't have.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah he said that before, and I was like, really, he's great, long walk, like what you really would like?
Speaker 2: You people associated with just whrr And I think I'm looking at this translate.
Speaker 1: At least they've there have been some really good adaptions by people.
Speaker 8: Maybe maybe the right people have taken up his projects, right, But I think with all the stories he has, he has some good stories that people can take and turn into movies.
Speaker 1: He's a household name or series.
Speaker 4: He's a household name, and rightfully so Top five, Top Maybe I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be mad fire Starter, that was my ship. Yeah, I won't be mad.
Speaker 8: Area fifty one, Escape one Gotta Go Horror remake edition two thousand and four, Dawn of the Dad twenty thirteen, Evil Dead two thousand and three, tests to changew Chainsaw Massacre in two thousand and nine Friday the thirteen.
Speaker 2: Was that the one with Jason was like jumping into different people bodies. What I don't remember that mm hmm, you know, was that I might do ever might killed him in the different people bodies?
Speaker 1: It was that was Jason t. Did you see Jason ten.
Speaker 2: Where that he was in space and he came back with the swoll up arm he was on Earth and like they would kill him and then he would like take possess other people's body.
Speaker 1: Was Jason Ten.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure Jason ten was the one where he was like it was like a big simulation and then at one point he came back with like a big mechanical arm.
Speaker 1: They're saying that Jason goes to Hill. That's what that's when you're thinking of. I don't remember him jumping into people's bodies though, I don't remember that either.
Speaker 6: But are you sure Freddy wasn't jumping into people's bodies it was Jason? Like they're saying that Jason goes to Hill.
Speaker 2: They would kill him, and he would like then possess other people and he would start killing people.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that.
Speaker 6: I believe you, but I don't remember that Jason X was in space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I thought. This is Jason goes to hill, I go back and Rewatch and his.
Speaker 2: Bloody remains us sent to the move with his heart still intact, is able to hypnotize a corner and take over his body.
Speaker 1: I'm about to go back and Rewatch. I can watch that in a while.
Speaker 6: But that's not the remake that No, the one they're talking about was fucking trash. This is the one where they had Jason actually running.
Speaker 1: The entire horror community stood up and was like, fuck this, what are you doing? What are you doing? You can't make Jason run?
Speaker 6: No, So that would be because the two thousand and four Down of the Dead was actually one of the best remakes ever made in my opinion, and the twenty thirteen Evil Dead was also extremely good.
Speaker 1: So yeah, two thousand and nine Friday is the only one that was whack.
Speaker 8: All right, that's all, y'all. Nobody anybody else I hadn't. I don't even know if I've seen these damn Yeah, all right, Yeah, so that was that was the one I had too much. Is y'all seen the new ed Game show? Is it exploitative?
Speaker 1: Exploitative? Watch this show like creepy? Fuck?
Speaker 6: I adn't see shit creepy this is it is so bad.
Speaker 1: I gave up. Wow.
Speaker 6: I made it to episode four after he fucked this really old lady. I was like, I'm done, but it's got You watched something anarchy.
Speaker 1: I think it's Jack's is Oh really he's talking like this. Just watch the trail. His voice.
Speaker 6: He sounds like Winnie the Pooh. I don't know why they did that, because edganesn'tay anything like that. I couldn't do it. I was like, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Just his voice alone was enough to turn it off.
Speaker 6: And they made up ship. They made up most of the stuff. His story alone is creepy enough, but it's bad. It's absolute garbage, exploitative. It was exploited me.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I can stay away from that one. Troy. Shout out to Troy.
Speaker 8: Here's my list The thing Hereditary Tales from the Hood twenty eight days later, an Alien uh honor mentions, get out the Witch Signs, and Doctor Sleep Tell the Hood, Doctor.
Speaker 6: Sleepless, so goddamn funny to me. I remember laughing so hard when he said that was.
Speaker 1: I got the ship, got the ship.
Speaker 4: Burnt Troy too real quick, I shouted, I couldn't remember you remember the name when we were talking to Mick Jenkins, but you came up.
Speaker 1: That's what I was talking about you, So shout out to you.
Speaker 8: Spike mentioned the old episode he never seen a Freddy film Squeeze in the review of the first one for Halloween Patreon question Mark salute fellas.
Speaker 1: Just like I would be just like the Torching Man. Wait, you've ever seen he said that? Remember said we do? Okay? Yeah, he did say that I would be totally down with that. Yeah, that was scared of shop.
Speaker 8: Uh bangalo? Are you guys excited for it? Welcome to Darry first episode drops tonight on HBO.
Speaker 1: It looks interesting. The preview looked good and I ain't never I'm not into it, but watch it? Did it make anybody listen?
Speaker 6: I'm not a fan of it. The original, I mean the original was fine. There's two remakes I thought were bad.
Speaker 1: Talking about the original, Yeah, I like watch definite dropp tonight. So ye'ah. I called my mom.
Speaker 4: Before I got here, I was gonna see if she had a list, because I've said on this that my mom was big It's.
Speaker 1: A horror too, and it was up there for one of hers itting. Freddy, I can give your mom's list. She didn't, She couldn't. She couldn't really remember.
Speaker 8: Like she liked Kool Joe likes, it's just different ones. She liked that it wasn't like a real list.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Uh, mister Town's Yeah, I am mister terrific Black Rods. My friend can say this. Gooney is a horror movie, thoughts. Also, my hot take, Terminator is a top five horror flick and better than T two.
Speaker 1: T two had great action, but they knew the Arnold and made him too goofy. Terminator horror. Yeah, I thought that was just yeah, that's that's that's crazy. This, that's just somebody just trying to be different. I wouldn't see black Ros. No, no, no, no, no, no, he said, his friend considers gonna Oh, I'm not accusing Black Ross. Yeah, don't listen, dear friend. No, don't listen to your friend. And I got T two better than T one. Yeah. T two is just solidified. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: Area fifty one escape Ee, Mike, you say you're not a fan of the Halloween films, but what do your thought was on the third movie called Season of the Witch.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite one.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm, it's fine. I actually don't think the third one is bad. I see why people are mad at it because they don't have Michael Myers in it. Yeah, but I thought the whole concept was was actually pretty cool, you know, putting something in the TV and making it possess kids to fucking kill.
Speaker 1: I thought that was actually not bad. I just don't I still don't understand why they did that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know I saw like a documentary or something that explained it, but I don't remember what it was.
Speaker 1: But yeah, there was pretty good. Rob Costa need Mike's top five zombie movies list. All right, subscribe to Patreon. Maybe you'll get a little treat.
Speaker 4: You said something about a TV PORTU guys, anybody anybody is that up there?
Speaker 1: Not really?
Speaker 6: It's good though, but ghost movies don't do it for me because it's just like, all right, bro, just leave, just leave. And that little person I was just like, Nope, nope, you can't save me.
Speaker 1: You can't even.
Speaker 8: Eric Herby, Mike, did you ever watch the Bob Dyler movie with the guy from done the inter You guys bought The Good Boy the horror movie through the Eyes of a Dog, So yeah, no, I did not to.
Speaker 1: The second part. I didn't watch the movie.
Speaker 6: I didn't watch it either. The older I get, the more I can't watch stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I did. I finally finished it. I wasn't a fan. There was one moment where I really did feel bad for the dog because.
Speaker 8: Watching it, but I just didn't a good idea of interesting concept. I didn't find it. I just think flight find it entertaining. Yeah, so I think it. I think it failed to hit the mark for me.
Speaker 6: Seeing you just you just ballid into why I haven't seen it because I'm just like bro, dogs aren't actors. That dog does not understand that you're not really gonna hurt him. You can't convince the dog, Hey, puppy, I'm in this mask and I'm scary looking.
Speaker 1: But it's just, you know, it's just for the movie. The dog doesn't know that ship. The dog probably really thinks you're right. Yeah, some jumped out at the dog. Well, my people haven't seen it.
Speaker 6: I mean you can assume that something jumps out of the dog. I mean, I don't think that's really a spoiler.
Speaker 1: The dog jump out the dog like that, and there's there's this kind of yeah sort of I don't like see it's especially dogs because dogs are pretty. You can tell.
Speaker 2: You can tell, like even when you see one, like walking down the street and you see the owner around, you can tell they like, oh ship, where I'm at?
Speaker 1: They be lost the ship? Was this a real dog? What?
Speaker 4: What about the first part like wait, wait movie with the guy from doing I didn't know they sees you out the dog. They didn't see you out the dog for the whole movie.
Speaker 1: I don't know a good question. A little person in the dog dog. It could have been a it could have been rough Yo. That's valid, y'all, y'all, I feel like that's valid. That is dead. That's not valid. Funny ship though, Mike. There is a movie. I think it's called Good Boy of a Man an adult. Of course there is is on YouTube. Stupid. Yeah, I think it's a foreign film, but yeah, it's it's a guy. You think it's a porn film? Before about is that what you mean?
Speaker 8: You think you couldn't tell yeah, it's it's it's uh yeah, there's a guy in a he walks around, he's in a dog costume, and yet it's like a dog.
Speaker 1: I'm good, bro, somebody said this to.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: Now they're they're just fucking with you. It's definitely a real dog. See.
Speaker 6: I didn't see any previews or anything of this movie. I didn't see any previews either. I just saw the poster for it and I was just like, no, it sounds like a brilliant idea.
Speaker 8: Though, because they've seen they've seed animals, I mean recently, like I don't know, question.
Speaker 1: I want to Yeah, I'm watch it. It looks good. Yeah, i'mnna watch it. And Tim Timothy, yeah he's in it. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Uh Ken, It's been a year since I asked this question. Where is the Supernatural review? Are you and Nick still gonna do it?
Speaker 1: Call him out? Eric Y, call him out.
Speaker 8: I think the biggest thing is it's so many seasons and episodes or like twenty something episodes.
Speaker 1: It's like, how to cover it in a way that really makes the most sense. That's all the thing's gonna do it? No, No, it's not that losses like it. I couldn't figure out how to close it. D I know. Yeah, it's like twenty something episodes.
Speaker 8: You can't episode by episode first season, second season, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I really really really want to do it. I've never seen that show Man. I heard I love that show Man.
Speaker 8: Once you get once I got past the first Yeah, first season, that's the way it works. Yep, Rockcross. The thoughts on Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Speaker 6: Is that the show bees chuck e cheese. No, that's five nights at Freddy's, which is good. No, rock Very Picture Show is like a classic. It's got Tim Curry. You've definitely seen like Stills or something from it. But he's he's, for lack of a better phrase, he's like trans in some way. And that's part of the It's not my thing, y'all gonna fucking cancel me today.
Speaker 1: I cannot do.
Speaker 6: I dated some girl and she like bugged out by the fact that I had never seen it, and she made me go to the theater with her to see it, and I was just like, this is stupid, and the crowd is annoying. They were singing all the songs, but that's apparently the thing.
Speaker 1: But no, it's just it's not for me. Man me either. Yeah, I can't do it. Yeah, they got it. Reah, I'm good, Eric Kirby, Mike, did you watch Flow?
Speaker 8: It won the OSCAR for Best Animated Movie about a cat dealing with a flood.
Speaker 1: Very good movie, brilliant really yes, talking about brilliant. It's beautiful. It is sad.
Speaker 6: I only watched it because I was like, I don't understand how the hell this is a movie, because it's not like the animals speak English and ship.
Speaker 1: I don't know how the fuck.
Speaker 6: They It's so good, Oh my god, it's so good.
Speaker 1: It definitely should have won an award.
Speaker 6: But I don't like watching movies like that because I don't like feeling emotional.
Speaker 1: I believe it it deserved. It's it's a beautiful film.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna watch it, uh, Guardoluca. Favorite anthology horror shows?
Speaker 6: Favorite anthology horror show?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a American Horror Story or what.
Speaker 1: Else done that? Freddy's Nightmares? Oh that's an old show.
Speaker 6: I can't think of any any horror shows that I've been that into.
Speaker 1: Can mm hm American Horror Story? Does it go? Yeah? Did you didn't just say that? Yes? But they got so bad after a while. Yeah, I gave up. Yeah, yeah, that's when it comes to mind. I have to see if I can look so up. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I can't think of any other shows because I did like the first couple of seasons of American Horror Story. I gave up after the season with the Clown. That was the last one I actually liked. Then it just started getting a little bit too weird and there was a little bit too much essay, and I was like, I don't really want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they kind of lost the plot as they say, all right, I guess like, well, no, X Files isn't horror. What is it? Fargo? That's not horror? I am. I am really enjoying it though.
Speaker 8: So IMDb has twilights on Hunger, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Tales from the Crypt, Masters of Horror, Fear Itself.
Speaker 1: I don't know if any of these counts The Hitchhiker. I remember the Hitchhiker.
Speaker 8: I don't remember the Hitchhiker Man that was a TV show, bro Yeah, yeah, I remember that ship.
Speaker 1: I guess I'd have to go tell from the Crypt.
Speaker 6: But although I really did like Freddy's Nightmares though, and Our limits was really good.
Speaker 1: And if yeah, if, uh, what did you just say? What's the name of it? Twilight Zone? I love Twilight Zone. I go watch those on Amazon.
Speaker 6: I didn't really fuck with the old te my mom used to love it, but I didn't really watch it like that.
Speaker 2: It's the one that is so good. I sent it to you, this about this neighborhood. It's like it reminds you it literally could be done today and have the same story. Like, it's so good because I googled the best episodes and this was number one.
Speaker 1: It was really good. Yeah, okay, so I'll check it out. Uh D three chilling Kim.
Speaker 8: Would you prefer the last three expanse books to be more to be two more seasons or three movies?
Speaker 1: Three movies is a lot, and I don't ship two seasons is a lot.
Speaker 8: I feel like three movies would be better because I think that would kind of force them to keep the story a little bit more work compact.
Speaker 1: Versus watching two more seasons. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I probably would go three more three movies, three movies, and then they could just focus each.
Speaker 1: Movie on on the book.
Speaker 8: Uh Guadalupe favorite episode of the following tales from the Crib, Twilight Zone, Tales from the Dark Side.
Speaker 1: That's hard on the Spot mm hm episode. We might have to come back to that, but I don't remember.
Speaker 10: Yeah we can, we can table that. Tales from the dark Side. Wow, man, it was from the dark Side. Yeah, that was That was one on HBO, right, we had the Little Dude Talk Can.
Speaker 1: You tell you for it? Basically like Tales from the Crypt but it just didn't have crip Keeper. It was the same kind of class. Are You Afraid of the Dark? Watched it?
Speaker 4: That was my ship that was on Nickelodeon. It was actually pretty decent, though, Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Speaker 1: I would have to look that up too. Yeah, I can't. I can't recall it. I did watch all the episodes of twilets on, but I can't. You Monsters on Maple Street, that's the one. It's fire. I'll check it out tonight.
Speaker 8: But there's a lot of episodes. Has anyone revisited the Game of Thrones feelings?
Speaker 1: Yes, you have.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 2: Actually that last season don't get bad until the last four three or four episodes. Like if they had just they maybe could have cut it off at four and it would have been fine. But the last three are so bad. It's like another It's like a completely different TV show. It's so bad it takes it out like you you could have a conversation about Game of Thrones being one of the best shows ever until those last three episodes.
Speaker 1: That's how bad it is. Damn. I feel like some of the Sea, like some of those later seasons fucked up a little bit too.
Speaker 2: No, if you rewatch it, everything holds up until season the last season, and then the middle of it, like after they do the Long Night and do the whole zombie thing, it's an episode after that it's good. It's an episode after that that's good. But then it gets like you're like, bro, what the fuck am I watching?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they said the same thing.
Speaker 4: She went back and watched it, which I can't believe she actually completed that. But uh, I thought about it, but I thought, y'all, y'all looking at Damn, I forgot how good this ship.
Speaker 1: It's good. Y'all know it's good.
Speaker 4: But yeah, she went back in Washington and she said the basically the same thing you said. It's like, once you get to that last season and it's like, how.
Speaker 1: Did they fucked this up? Because it was so good, Like, Yeah, anybody read Goosebumps? I used to. I did watch the shows. They had some goosebook show. I don't reint of that stuff.
Speaker 8: He's mentioned in the chat Donovan Mason Man, I did a random rewatch, put my wife onto Face Off.
Speaker 1: What is the most random movie you put someone on to appreciate? Y'all? Always random face off with like don Nicholas Case. You know it is? John? What's not? It was? You're right John to go to Nicholas Cage random?
Speaker 2: Put on a random movie that I was put on and I mentioned here before, y'all won't take it serious as a wrong com closer with you, Lord Julia Roberts, somebody else that was fine.
Speaker 1: I got one Rob put me onto what's it god? Uh missy movie? Oh oh something about something about oh my god. Y'all y'all, it took my suggestion I did. I watched about forty minutes of it and I turned it.
Speaker 4: Off something about something like that. That ship was funny to me. Bro was one of those fun ones.
Speaker 1: I definitely enjoyed that. Wrong the wrong Missy.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it's stupid, but it's like a good stupid it's like a I don't know because this is around pandemic time or something like that.
Speaker 1: So we just wanted something silly to watch, and this is one of the ones. Man. It was silly as hell, bro, Yeah, funny round care uh before and it had a recent resurgence. Was it was.
Speaker 6: Something about the Johnson, something strange about the Johnson. I've been telling all kinds of.
Speaker 1: Supposed to watch that Grandma's Boy too for me. Grandma's Boy, you would you would hate it. It sounds creepy, you hated, but it was funny. Little Seth Rogan type white. Why he sounded like Franklin. That's Franklin in that chair, Munny.
Speaker 11: A couple of weeks ago about Franklin saying, I'm not saying ship go see Roger the most I was about to see you got a Spider Man mask on?
Speaker 1: Say today today you obligated to go check that I'm black too, though.
Speaker 6: That's right, you might be, Miles. It's the friendly neighborhood, bro, it's your obligation.
Speaker 1: To see see what was shot. Did y'all hear that it did? Somebody? Did hear I put people on the war in the world. Spider Man gotta check that out. That wasn't good. Oh, specify had to be good. You're right, you're right, they didn't. Well, we had a good time, but anybody else got all those because we need to we do. We got got to. I gotta go save a life. I switched.
Speaker 8: Tell okay, all right? Uh Don Alexander Better Horror Decade? The eighties or twenty ten?
Speaker 1: Is that Don from Decatur? I don't know? And so what's up Domb? It's been a minute, man, Yo, you need to go check on them, bro, Bro? Was it a different sound? A different sound? Somebody dying?
Speaker 8: Dark?
Speaker 1: No, they gotta be fucking with her, but they Halloween. It is halloweens. I'm not.
Speaker 8: I'm not going back there, right, Go see well I always say yes, Don for Decatur said yes, Oh what's up Domb?
Speaker 1: Better Horror Decade? I would do. I'd probably go eighties all right? No, Bro, let me get ready to throw my laptop. Hey, bro, I'm about I don't even have no gun. Look if Rod don't come back, why are you walking so slow? Bro? Why are you walking so slow? You know, don't take the mask? You know you need to leave that mask on. I would I would go eighties. I would go eighties with this one. Okay. I like that answer. I like that answer.
Speaker 8: Mainly probably because you know, I watched a lot of horror movies in the eighties, growing up with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm thinking.
Speaker 6: I mean, I guess I would have to sit down and look at what came out in the twenty tens, but I would think the eighties. I'm like you, I grew up on those movies. So that's just more of when.
Speaker 1: It came from. Back there? Why Rob going that way? He acting like he's gonna go check looking around. No, he's scared, but there's some good joints. It's still dark, exactly, Rod scared. It's probably outside then, man, I'll come with you. Man, give me a minute. What's the last question? It is the last one? Yeah, yeah, I think it's the last one, all right? Uh Donovan Mason, dope.
Speaker 8: I did the top movie moments of the twenty tens between Endgame logan and being in the Movies when Caesar talked in the first plan of the Apes are up there and top trilogy of all time, by the way, I like that.
Speaker 6: Idea top movie moments of twenty tens, But I feel like it's end game.
Speaker 1: I liked that we did a trilogies already. Yeah, he was just saying that plenty of the apes. Yeah, I like that idea. All right, cool, Yeah, I'm with it all right, y'all. We got to go make sure that y'all. Let me know how he already came back. I told y'all he was scared. Let me go bless them all? What your man's going to? No, that didn't sound like a podcast. Who yeah, okay, so that'll be it. This weird ship going on, y'all. I don't know what's happening. Somebody crying, somebody's trying, like bro like some real horseship too. That scream sided crazy and so did that guy crying. And we did not plan for any of that. I swear to god, we didn't know that. Yes, our calf master, what is that matters? Stupid ship? I can't read it out loud because he to hear us. But yes, our calf master, you are correct. That's hilarious. Well, actually no, he wasn't. He wasn't. That's actually wrong.
Speaker 8: While yeah, I did put we have to be heroes, oh you know, but anyway, man, Yeah, that's that's it.
Speaker 1: That's all I got, he said.
Speaker 2: They damn they split the milk like Scooby dode.
Speaker 1: You. Oh, I forgot what I said. Yeah, thank y'all.
Speaker 6: I think this is the first frames live since we've been in the new the new spots, So thank y'all for coming.
Speaker 1: And I don't think we had any technical dish difficulties this time. We were fine. Yeah, bro, we're getting better, getting better, y'all.
Speaker 6: So yeah, thank y'all for coming, Thank you all for hanging out with us, Thank y'all for sharing all of your your.
Speaker 1: Lists, and yeah, we will see y'all next time. Spike Stupid, We're out. Bye, y'all fight back