Speaker 1: Holy yes man, heal woman. Yes, Gary wanna.
Speaker 2: Help you too, Gary hans T and the color the other day, Gary, Gary, quite contrary, trim that mustache.
Speaker 3: It's so damn.
Speaker 4: Harry Ah beautiful, Good morning, Rigging, Good morning America, Good morning the youth. It's Friday, a beautiful, beautiful that in the neighborhood. And here's what's happening in celebrity news. Regular prayer a wars are being solicited for Neo, y'all and Dominique Bridget.
Speaker 5: Y'all.
Speaker 4: I don't know y'all heard the shocking news, but it's being reported that Neo is facing a negligence lawsuit from a delivery worker who claims his dog attacked her outside of his Georgia mansion. Now they're seeing y'all at Dominique bridget alleged, y'all, that she was dropping off a package at the single's Alfarella Mansion property back in July when the animal, y'all suddenly lunged and bit her lead. Now defenders canine suddenly, y'all and with I wanted viciously attacked the lawsuit states. Now they're saying that Bridgette claimed, y'all that the dog mauled her, leaving her with severe bodily of injury.
Speaker 3: Pain, shock, and distress.
Speaker 4: Now the planet said, y'all that she did nothing to provoke the animal. Now she also leed y'all at Neil, whose legal name is Shaeffel Shamer Smith, knew that the dog had shown aggressive behavior in the past, but failed y'all to properly restrain it. Now Bridgette claimed ya that she has already paid nine thousand, thirty nine dollars and fifty cent y'all in medical expenses connected to the alleged attack. She also is seeking y'all damages for future pain and suffering and y'all lost capacity for enjoyment of life.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: The seventh page complained y'all was fouled in Folton County and requests of jury trout the loss, who does not identify, to breathe up the dog or provide further details about Bridgette's injury. Now Neil y'all has not publicly addressed the allegations.
Speaker 5: She gets a dog on the phone to find out what happened exactly, would be nice, hime, my god.
Speaker 4: All she was done was delivering the package honey, and the dog was angry and just attacked her allegedly, so we got to pray hunter, you know, but it'd be nice. I never get when I worked at the health department in Dallas and my coworker dog attacked me against what ricky, Honey, I just let the dog bite me and keep it moving because I had just started the job and I don't want to say nothing.
Speaker 5: I don't want to lose my job. Why did the dog bite you?
Speaker 4: Because, honey, he just was unattacked dog, honey, and she quit.
Speaker 3: Sam doesn't bite. Sam does bite. He has teeth.
Speaker 6: But he bit me, honey, but never really bite you. He bit me on my leg Oh yeah, yeah, you got some skinny legs. That was like a bowl bit you all the way around.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, but I didn't say nothing to holler. Hell y'all. I hollered, but she's quick high. But he doesn't bite, even though he bit me.
Speaker 2: But the dog knew he was weird, something wrong when them dogs sends that your hand's weirdness.
Speaker 5: Why did dude walking fast with the outfits home? Was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but all let's go to the phone rings my monitor this hello, yeah, yeah, oh you're the dog. Okay, what happened. I'm gonna let my name, yeah what happened.
Speaker 5: She's gonna carry my mom in my spot?
Speaker 3: Right, she violated me?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I need being. I need a layer.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, we'll get that for you.
Speaker 1: Dog exactly.
Speaker 2: I know, Hey, what kind of dog are you?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 3: Thank you, man, I.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it, all right, Moving on and other celebrity dudes, y'all, it's being forty that Tory Lanes.
Speaker 3: And the Manson will remain legally intact.
Speaker 4: Yuay after Los Angeles judge this missed his wife, Miss Randa Koshanah divorce case now understand court ruckers show y'all judged Nicole Hesseman this Miss Chashannaw's petition injury after y'all in July least, after the former couple, y'all failed to move the proceedings forth noticed y'all of the order was officient issue. On August the sixth, Miss Hoshin cited there failure to bring the action to judgment within the required time, which is great now, saying his wife filed hundred to end the marriage. On June the tenth, twenty twenty fourth sited arkansilical differences. Now finally, y'all, came less than a year after she had and Lance, whose legal name is died starred Peterson Mary Beck in June of twenty twenty three. Now the pairent shares of son Kaylan kashenjoj initially asked the court for legal and physical custiny of the child as part of the divorce proceedings. Now Lance thirty fourth currently serving y'ard ten year prisoners in the y'all for the twenty twenty shooting of Rapper Megan and the Stallion. This is so touching, y'all and so sad, but I mean people, you know, it's amazing how people get married and they stay there on the board and they stay together and then all these different issues come up and stuff and what happened.
Speaker 5: I just don't understand it.
Speaker 4: But nevertheless, she loves this man, never dinner and she's staying with him, and congratulations goes out to them, y'all. And in my quick for Free story, y'all, it is so touching that people are trying to say, y that master pieces daughter, Miss Symphony, y'all is facing skin bleaching claims. You know, people say when you get a little bit lighter than your other family member. They say, you're bleaching your skin and what have you. So they're trying to attack a little miss syphonic hony. So we're gonna keep uplifted.
Speaker 5: And sometimes you can just be glowing from the blessings of the Lord.
Speaker 4: Yes, Lord, exactly, honey, And that's what. But she probably used nozemo, y'all.
Speaker 3: Remember nozemo?
Speaker 5: Anybody remember? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so she not you use nozema. Hell and they're t talking about your girl bleaching on the skin all will have you. So we're gonna keep a little symphony lifted in our prayer. All right now they say, indeed, y'all know what time it is? Yeah, shallah?
Speaker 3: Have you already made your drip video today?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's coming out and be speaking. It's a beautiful drip befure. You all are gonna love it. It's dedicated to some of the people that brad life.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 3: The colonne to day, y'all is muddled watermelon.
Speaker 4: On the high you say muddled watermelon and on the lawn, just say beautiful.
Speaker 5: And that's your coluttle front to Dama.
Speaker 3: Y'all giving up a gary with the team.
Speaker 1: Did you see that post. So here's what's.
Speaker 3: Funny.
Speaker 5: Shall listen Man.
Speaker 2: He is one of the most recognizable outspoken voices in the hip hop community.
Speaker 5: He is built a career by keeping it real, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: He needs no intro for real, for real, the one on it boosy badass y'all, but the swimmer stimmy start this interview of we're gonna start off.
Speaker 5: Let's go ahead and get this beef out the way with road. Don't make at me like that.
Speaker 1: I can't stand you.
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: You took our coach, y'all took saving. That's when every end, y'all took everybody from.
Speaker 7: Louise Am, your corner back, your safety, your offensive linemen, everybody come from louise Am.
Speaker 3: You know what y'all did. You ain't want since Bad Brian sit down.
Speaker 1: I can't stand you.
Speaker 5: So that's why you hated Alabama?
Speaker 1: Yes, it started with the nick saving.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not mad at Elisa because my nephew play a quarterback, JaMarcus Russell. That's my boy. That's my nephew, my boy. So shut shout out to u Ja Marcus Man. I got boosted on the show, so excited to have you, man, Can I be honest with you?
Speaker 1: To be honest, and I'm gonna be back honest with you.
Speaker 2: A video really touched my heart. One of your elementary school teachers, you reconnected with her?
Speaker 5: How did that happen?
Speaker 1: And what was my high school that was your high school teacher?
Speaker 3: What did that teacher mean to you?
Speaker 5: And how did y'all connect? She was?
Speaker 1: She was like a step mama to me. Right when my mama put me out the house, I go talk to her. Okay, like this white lady loved me to death.
Speaker 3: You hear me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: My music started from writing poems and I used to win the poem thing every year. And she still got my poems in her in her class. So when I when I when I transferred over the rap because I used to shoot that ball.
Speaker 1: I was the first STEPH Curry?
Speaker 5: Are you serious? That was the first step for basketball team high school.
Speaker 1: I was the first STEPH Curry.
Speaker 3: Okay, I come across half court and let it go. Why are you laughing? I hate when people laugh, but I'm tell her this. I never knew you ball like that.
Speaker 5: I didn't know I get it.
Speaker 7: But I used to write poems in her class and she just and even to this day, even when I was going through all my situations, she always spoke highly of me. Right that this lady was my heart. And when I saw I just broke down, bro because this this this is my baby, Like door run Miss Anderson, now she Miss Anderson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just loved this lady.
Speaker 5: She did they surprise you by bringing her to your show?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, and she and you walked in the dress room that she was.
Speaker 7: Yeah, her daughter work at the news station, so they set it up to where she came in.
Speaker 1: She always believed in me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Some people doubt you. Own family members will doubt you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She never doubted my talent.
Speaker 5: When was your first performance? Was it a high school talent show or middle school talent?
Speaker 7: My first performance was h I had been rapping in the neighborhood. I was always like the best rap in the neighborhood. Right like around ninth grade, Selow records pull up, you remember Selo Young bleed absolutely, Yeah, they pulled up on me in the project and was like rapping. I'm tired of hearing about you rapp put me on the spot right on the corner boom, I say, hold on, let me go in the house. I had to go get my pad. I went in the house, went to the backyard, rolled me one my zone, came out there and we stood hour right there. I went off, ain't it? And I met ever since then.
Speaker 5: That's great.
Speaker 3: I never knew that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I went, I went, I went crazy out there on that corner right and he said, jumping, let's go. I said, where we're going? He say, to the studio. And that's how my career started. When my first show was at Vibes in Baton Ruge. Just like I pulled out and that was my first show, right, and I.
Speaker 5: Threw up before the show, right.
Speaker 1: I was scared. You know, I'm fifteen years old. I threw up everywhere.
Speaker 7: My cousin's all, I'm like, come on, come on, this ain't ain't no. I was like, I can't do it, bro, I'm sick. So I sucked it up, went out there. When I went out there, they sung every word and I never had butterfly since then.
Speaker 5: Wow. Now, I love sending your videos with you and the kids.
Speaker 2: What's something that your children have taught you that has changed you as a man?
Speaker 7: I learned with my kids, no matter what you're doing and with this music, and you got to separate time for your kids. That's what I learn how to be a daddy at all times, right, Like my kids in the lounge right now right, ain't no babysitters. Yeah, I don't play that well if I got to bring them with me, if I gotta fly and with me, because a lot of my kids I'm co parenting.
Speaker 5: With absolutely, you know.
Speaker 7: That's why when I'm with my kids, I don't be with all that that that that boost and stuff. I'm being a daddy right now. Any other time, I'm the coolest rapping where I take pictures with everybody. But when I'm with my kids, yeah, I'm co parent.
Speaker 1: That's daddy time.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And one of my daughters told me this, why this, this what really made me stick to I'm not doing all that with my kids, she say, Daddy, when I was five and six, what made me the most happy is when I used to be with you and all your fans would try to come pictures and you would say, no, I'm on daughter and daddy time.
Speaker 1: She said that made me feel so special.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 7: So I'm like all the stuff you we indeed in life, and you remember this morning and any gift.
Speaker 1: So this is important.
Speaker 7: To give your kids that time when everybody else trying to get that time from you.
Speaker 3: Because you got me thinking, I read my kids.
Speaker 7: Mind you here to take a care with all these people your chair right here?
Speaker 3: Love me morning, Oh love the morning.
Speaker 5: Love me.
Speaker 3: You're chring to be thinking like that.
Speaker 7: They might not say it, but when she told me that, that stuck with me. All the stuff I done gave you in life, cars, diamonds, trips, She said, when you used to tell them his daughter daddy time, that made me feel the world was mine.
Speaker 1: He's my grown daughter, told me. And that touched me.
Speaker 7: Man, Wow, you can't talk about you too busy at time, right, you know, if it ain't even if they can't be in the same situation with you, bring them to the city.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get an eighteen and put.
Speaker 1: In the room. Let them run around the line and be at the pool.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, you know what I'm saying. So that's what I learned. I learned how to how to how to value my time because we want to be successful, and they ought to be successful.
Speaker 1: We gotta go a lot of times.
Speaker 7: Yeah, kids, A lot of kids don't understand the things you are able to receive from your father, your mother, who is in the industry.
Speaker 1: They have to be good.
Speaker 2: I would put in my ride and have a whole bunch of toys in the dressing room just so they could go in the dressing room and play and have a good time while I'm on stage performing.
Speaker 5: So that stuff is important.
Speaker 2: They'll never forget those plane trips and going to those little stores in the airport getting stuff and all that stuff.
Speaker 5: That's I'm glad you said that. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to be a superdad to my kids.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's why my kids can't come in interview, right, they don't know about all this. Right, I'm going to go show them superdad. Yeah what what What is your go to meal for your kids? Mine is chicken and dumpling. That's where everybody, that's the number one. What is your go to meal that they want you to cook?
Speaker 1: Noodles and eggs?
Speaker 7: I cooked them chicken noodles with their cheese and there with them egg whites. I throw them egg white sending up because I just told well, we gotta be fast. Yeah, I ain't got time to sit down. And they like my lasagna too, But my go to meal chicken noodles with the cheese, scramble them egg white sending there and put it all together with them blue Doritos on them, red Doritos on the side.
Speaker 3: They gonna get them there. And they asked you to cook that. Yes to this day. Yes, they love their daddy.
Speaker 1: Make me some noodles. They love them all.
Speaker 5: Right, Rick about the morning show.
Speaker 2: We are back and I had a chance to sit down with Boothy on my podcast on the spot Mantion, y'all check it out, and we had an amazing talk about faith in God.
Speaker 5: So how would you say.
Speaker 2: Your faith in God played, the role that your faith played, and how who you are today?
Speaker 7: I feel like God uses me to show the whole world and everybody who in his industry that he read. Yeah, ain't too many people been through what I've been through? Yeah, God pulled me out every time when I get this stuff, I don't.
Speaker 1: I always know it's a test from God. I'm trying to see if I'm a curser.
Speaker 3: He know I never will.
Speaker 7: So everything I've been through, like Pivoty coming out South, Benon Rude, losing my father at a young age, death, row cancel, dive, beat this a million charges, like he's gonna show you that he real by saving me. Absolutely, I'm shoving a bible. Yeah, like he took everything from me, gave it back.
Speaker 5: To me ten times. God say it again.
Speaker 1: Man, God don't make mistakes.
Speaker 7: If he putting me through this, it's a test for something greater because half the time I don't.
Speaker 3: Be fall than nobody.
Speaker 1: Right, it just comes, But trumple don't last.
Speaker 7: It just come. I just got three wrong for death lawsuits. Somebody died at the show. I wouldn't even let the concert.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I went.
Speaker 3: To a video shoot. Somebody got thirty.
Speaker 7: Minutes before I got there, right, wrong for death lawsuit.
Speaker 3: It just come from everywhere.
Speaker 1: But that be going tessing you.
Speaker 5: Boy, he'll fight you. That's what that passed to be talking about. When they say he'll fight your battle. You ain't got to do nothing but be still.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: You reportedly spoke to Trump previously, and I ain't.
Speaker 1: Spoke the Trump. I'm ready to, Okay, yeah, I'm ready to.
Speaker 5: So you're looking for a pardoner, and what does that mean for your case?
Speaker 7: Pardon mean my case is done? Right, I'm no longer a federal conviction. Right, I'm no longer a federal conviction, and what happened was some government lobbyists who used Trump up their government lobbyists. They came to me like, we can get a partner, we government lobbylist. We can walk in there and get a party from Trump like that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: So first I wouldn't go to entertain it, but I was under pressure. The federal judge had just dropped my case. Three weeks later, they charged me again and said they can do that for the same choice, but they added a charge and said I was an addict around a gun. I was like, how can you do that and say that I'm an addict?
Speaker 1: And even though I didn't had a.
Speaker 7: Drug charge, you have never proved that I was an addic. I've never been to rehab. I was sent to prison ten years for third offense marijuana grams. I'm a smoker. These ain't no powers. We ain't talking no power. We're talking grams. Third straight to the penitentiary. I was never even given rid. They read the system been letting me do all Rick. Yeah, so now I gotta get this over with and take a plead. So now I got three months until I'm sentenced in federal court and I'm facing five to ten, So my life is in the judge hands, right.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't gonna fight that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't. I wouldn't going to try to fight.
Speaker 7: The George because at that time I did an't myself. I mean the gang banging neighborhood shooting video in the alley. I armed myself for thirty minutes, but I still armed myself. So I wasn't going to try to fight this in court. So now I'm fit the trust in God, I ain't going nowhere. Yeah, So I got three months, so now I'm scrambling. That's when they came, we can do this, we can do that, well how much? Okay, I ain't tripping on the money cause I'm gonna get that back.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm a hustler.
Speaker 5: Run.
Speaker 7: So I already checked them, like these dudes, these dudes are they shaking? Yeah, but they end with that circle. So I told him I'm a street dude. I told him, I ain't seeing your money. You don't send me no contract, right, So I told him I'm gonna make the contract even sweeter for y'all.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do it right.
Speaker 7: If you don't get me to pardon by January every thirty, right, right, before.
Speaker 1: My centizen, you have to return half my money back.
Speaker 5: And what do they say?
Speaker 7: They agree we signed the country right before the deadline. I went to court. God come through again. Wait a minute, man, what you mean, lady say't ain't you ain't going to jail? Give them three months to give them three years probation. Never heard of ladies say gim walk off this this. This is the same lady threw the charge out at first, So the federal government picked it up, picked the charge that she threw out and brought it back. So now you put this lady in the court out. That's how God worked. And they talked about a manator. That lady say three years probation. I try to talk, she said, I don't even want to hear miss Oh my god, that lady said three years probation. Mister Hatch, nothing but God, three three years probation. If I would have knew this, I wouldn't even never talk to them about no about no part right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But do you get have the money back? Now?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 7: That's what I'm suing for, okay, And the worst part about it. And I have texta in this that's in the lawsuit. Three days for Christmas, they text my lawyer and say the partner's been signed by Donald Trump. Got me through the house with my shirt off. I'm jumping all on the bed Donald Trump to signed a part Yeah. We're just waiting on the news. Yeah, I'm about the news for five days.
Speaker 5: I ain't see.
Speaker 1: All I see is Trump Boma, I.
Speaker 3: Said the bad day.
Speaker 7: So when the deadline came, I told the man return my money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna shoe you.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 7: They like, we ain't got all the money. How much you want back? I say, I just want you to follow the contract. I just want my three hundred thousand bags, right, and this is over with. Well, we can't give you three hundred thousands what you got me. Then he said, okay, well we'll just file for bankrupts.
Speaker 3: I said, so this is a Ponzi scheme. Soon as I say SOMETHINGO, so you say file for bankrupts? You didne did this before?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: And people tell me I'm snitching or the fuck y'all?
Speaker 3: Some ignorant?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: You ignorant? This is like a contract. You're like a record contract?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Are you is ignorant?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 3: Are you ignorant?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 1: You roll that short bus.
Speaker 5: Now you know, the short buses ain't short no more.
Speaker 2: They put them on on the bus with the regular kids, and they don't have a special led them on.
Speaker 5: Now they have.
Speaker 3: They got a section up.
Speaker 2: Now, they got two teachers in there. They got so the special legs is blending in with the regular suits. Just put the extra teacher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they pushed me off. I'm like, man, this is this is business.
Speaker 5: We signed.
Speaker 3: We signed.
Speaker 1: You want you to sign a contract. We have to abide by that.
Speaker 2: Country Man Boozy had to be one of the best guests ever. Make sure y'all check out the entire episode of my podcast, Ricky Smiley on the spot anywhere you listen to your favorite podcast, or check out the video on YouTube.