Speaker 1: Does the mic sound any better than last week? Yeah? I was just about to say that, Yeah it does. Okay, cool, cool, all right, a lot clearer? Cold? IM say something else? Something else?
Speaker 2: So may may want to turn it down a little bit. But that it sounds good.
Speaker 1: Though, sound better than Nick's? Damn damn Ken? Is that better?
Speaker 3: Nick?
Speaker 1: No? That's louder? Okay, hold on, I might just messing with messing with. Yeah, I was messing with Is that? Is that better? No? Now it's peaking?
Speaker 2: It was fine with yeah, God, damn it, man, I mean the volume thing is dead set in the middle.
Speaker 1: Turned a little bit more. See if you see if that makes a difference. How's that? That's that's fine? That you just gave up? It's not it's still peaking.
Speaker 2: Ship I sent that text earlier. Do I need to turn this gain thing down? I don't know what gain even is. Do I need to turn that down?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Shut up? Road?
Speaker 1: Is this any better or worse? It's getting better? How about now? Cool? That's good?
Speaker 4: Where are you gonna Yeah, where are you gonna sit?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna sit.
Speaker 5: So maybe need to turn it up a little Okay, So may need to turn it up a little bit because when you were leaning in to justin the game, you were further back.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, sure, sure, yeah is that good?
Speaker 6: Yeah, say get back to your check check check check check check check check check.
Speaker 1: Turn it up a little bit more.
Speaker 6: Check check check check. Chack chack check chack chack chack chack chack chack chack.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good. All right, cool, all right, all right, were good to go? Yep?
Speaker 3: Do I sound okay?
Speaker 7: Because I know I don't have my headphones today, my AirPods, so I just want to make sure I sound Okay.
Speaker 1: You sound good? N gonna cut you out, but yeah.
Speaker 8: Any already got on me to get myself prepared for next week.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you can use the mic for that's on the table, not on this computer. Don't have the attachment for this particular battip.
Speaker 5: Oh so you're just using the the computer multi computer.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I don't want to a.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, yeah, okay, all right, all tracks are recording this week, so yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, line showing this time?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's going on in shipper? Nick?
Speaker 2: I am here with Kenneth Binge, Oh Spike Lou of the on Deck TV show, How you doing, sir?
Speaker 1: Doing good? Brother? How about yourself. I'm good, minus media. How you doing?
Speaker 3: Brother, I'm good?
Speaker 1: Man, How I'm good? I'm good, Mike c Town, what's going on? Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey, and we got the bad back together for it's been a long time. I think, Louis you said it's been a I don't know when we had a babe house at the Dragon reviews.
Speaker 1: But we have the wonderful misnaturally. Nate. How you doing, I'm wonderful.
Speaker 8: How are you, Nicholas?
Speaker 1: I am good.
Speaker 2: It's always good seeing you and I'm glad you're back because we are the Franks per Second Podcast, and we are continuing on with our weekly recaps of the hit HBO original series titled Euphoria, with this recap being dedicated to episode two well season three, episode two title America My Dream and Nay, we didn't get your thoughts last week. We didn't get your thought as far as your anticipation for this show as it's returning.
Speaker 1: So let's start off with you overall thoughts on.
Speaker 2: These first couple of episodes and just how you feeling about the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I was absolutely excited anticipated the season. I was really interested to see what they do with it, how they close it, out if it's actually a closer. Has it been confirmed this is like the last season?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it will be. It definitely will be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that was the that was the rumor at first, but then I heard the other day that it wasn't confirmed.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sorry, So it.
Speaker 8: Feels like it should be the last season. But I haven't really curious to see how they handle this season, considering all all of the talk around it, all of the unfortunate deaths, all of the cast that is no longer or associated with, like Labyrinth not doing the music, and all the different things, Like I was really curious to see how this season was going to feel. I think episode one it was, it was fine. It was it feels like it was too soon to tell kind of because of all of the talk around it. So after watching Seat the first episode.
Speaker 3: I don't want to say I was underwhelmed.
Speaker 8: I was just like, Okay, but what's gonna happen next kind of thing. I really wished almost like they would have done, like dropped two episodes at a time at least for you know, to open it up for me to feel a little bit better about it. But after seeing episode two, I feel a little bit better about where they're going. It felt a little bit more. It felt like it had more direction. I don't think episode one had as much direction, or I didn't understand the direction as much as I did once I saw episode two. So episode two, I'm like starting to get back into it. So I feel I feel better about it after episode two.
Speaker 1: You feel the same way, Ron.
Speaker 7: Yeah, y'all know I liked episode one, So yeah, I feel like we're just slowly selling into the story, slowly, slowly establishing the characters again.
Speaker 3: So yeah, man, I like this.
Speaker 7: I like I like getting you know, more background on what Maddie's been doing. Obviously we got introduced to Jules this episode, seeing.
Speaker 3: You know, just the just the how the story is kind of evolving at this point.
Speaker 7: I think they're doing a good job with pacing right now in my opinion, Lou, what.
Speaker 1: Was your thoughts?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I agree with both of Nay and Rod. Settling back, settling back into this episode, it felt more like being in the Euphourial world. And maybe it's because we had that first episode. We got that out of the way, and uh, now we get to do some character building, We get more familiar faces and where they're longer with them, So yeah, I'm I'm here, Mike.
Speaker 1: Has this season improved already with the second episode for you? God? Yes? Yeah, this was a This was a huge step up for me from last week.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even excited to watch this ship. I didn't watch it until midday today, and that's never been how I feel about Euphoria. But no, man, this was this was a whole lot better.
Speaker 1: Kay, what about you? It was okay? Yeah, it was okay. I wasn't.
Speaker 5: I wasn't too uh too hype about this one and ended I was like, Okay, onto the next one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was.
Speaker 2: This was a good episode. I think it's been on a steady The first episode. I feel like, again, like I mentioned, was like a palate cleanser to kind of get us ready for this time jump and everybody's in their new lives and this episode is just kind of like, Okay, now we can get back to the U four your writing for this new section of their or new chapter for them.
Speaker 1: I thought it was good. It wasn't great.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like anything that I felt was like spectacular. But I see it progressing. I feel like the season is going to be a slow build as far as like how we get to the climax of the finale, But it was overall good episode and I like how we started off of this episode with Maddie, you know, walking in this restaurant. We get to hear her narration or I think it's between Maddie or Rue. I don't know Zendaya us either as a narrator. But we get to see how she got into the entertainment industry that she's working for a woman who owns this entertainment company that represents stars called miss Penzer Pensler.
Speaker 1: Nay, what did you think.
Speaker 2: About how we start off this episode with Maddie post high school career in like an overview, Like it.
Speaker 8: Made sense with the character that Maddie was in high school and then her backstory, especially with her.
Speaker 3: Parents and her you know, kind.
Speaker 8: Of her her background because her parents were very much like it seemed like lower middle class parents working. I thought it was really interesting and I thought it fit who I could see Maddie coming into. Initially, I was kind of like when I when they had her in the first episode, I was like, you know, okay, cool story, she's in pr and the social media thing. Cool, But with the background, it makes it fits for her To me, I don't necessarily know if it makes me more interested in what she got.
Speaker 3: Going on yet, I don't know. I don't think so it made sense.
Speaker 2: Mike was was this an interesting storyline for to take off of Maddie.
Speaker 1: I think it. I agree with Nay.
Speaker 2: I think it does make sense, especially what we saw with her from last week or not last week, but last season where she was kind of the personal assistant to that rich white lady. So it kind of makes sense that this is what she would use to get into the industry. But I think overall they're just kind of using this to introduce her revenge plot against Cassie and maybe to kind of point out some details about sex work or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's a I think it's a fine storyline for for Maddie.
Speaker 1: So you think it is a revenge like she's on the she's looking to.
Speaker 2: Get back at Cassie and Nate. Oh you thought that they were that she was really just want to be friends. Nah, I just thought she was just going to I'm about to hit you with the rod. Wow, she just wanted I just I just thought that she she saw this as an opportunity because she lost out on the other opportunity to be on the come up with the other girl. She was like, I could just use my friend who doesn't know what she wants. She has a beautiful, you know look, but she don't know nothing.
Speaker 1: I think it's both.
Speaker 2: I think that she's gonna she's gonna use her for what she needs to use her for, and then she's gonna fucking sabotage their wedding, or she's gonna try to fuck Nate. She's gonna do something to get her back. But it's not it's not pure intentions in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: And Rod, you shut your head in agreement.
Speaker 7: I was just about to say the same thing, it's both, But I also was gonna say it's both in the sense of, like, I think she genuinely wanted to, you know, do the social media marketing thing, branding thing, but when you know that got turned down after you know, the boss kind of shut all that down and then Cassie kind of reopened it back up. Yeah, I think she's about to be on the on the re branch tour and use that to tear Cassie down. So now this is a very very interesting story, very very interesting storyline.
Speaker 1: I just thought of something.
Speaker 2: So, because I only watched the episode once, did I miss where she's gonna make this work in the way that the other girl did not work because the boss was mad that the other girl was almost doing porn? Right, Yeah, and Cassie is not quite as bad, but it's damn near as bad.
Speaker 1: So did they say how she's going to make this work? Girl?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Say what?
Speaker 8: I feel like Cassie's worse than the original girl because she's willing to go new She's willing to do all of the things that the other girl wasn't.
Speaker 1: True. Yeah, So I think I.
Speaker 8: Don't think they said, because I've watched it twice now, I don't think they've explicitly said that she's going to make She hasn't come out her mouth and said she's going to replace what she had with Cassie. I just think it's implied, like because we saw her miss that opportunity, she now sees the opportunity because she did make the statement that Cassie is like prime because she doesn't know who she is. She doesn't she'll go as far as you let her, So she's kind of like a perfect puppet, Michae.
Speaker 3: Are you asking is it gonna be how she's gonna get away with it with the agency?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the agent. So maybe maybe sorry, I probably wasn't clear. Maybe it's a matter of the agency. Lady was primarily only mad because she was hooking up the only fans model with the actor that she's representing, So maybe that's the conflict.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's what I thought it was too. Yeah, okay, thanks Spike.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's gonna add I'm the only dumb ask that didn't catch that.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to make sure I won't want to stay.
Speaker 2: Now, Lou, what did you think of Maddie's like her expertise, because we see her with two clients like Dylan read or potentially two clients but and read aint Caitlyn. How did you feel like how she handled that and she's making her way through LA.
Speaker 9: I think they're presenting it as she's good at her job, but I don't really I don't know if I believe it yet, Like Maddie don't like her her walking in there and getting the jobs just by she answered the lady phone like anybody like to do that. So I think they took a big leap for us to be able to believe that Maddie's like a beast like this. However, they are presenting it that way, and I ain't mad at it. It does make the story more interesting. I wouldn't want to see her like out here, like struggling and not having just wandering around like Ruth. So yeah, I think it asked to the storyline, and I am interested to see how she gonna twist up Sydney Sweeney character. I know it's coming, as all of y'all said, but yeah, I want to see how she plays it.
Speaker 2: Can for your uh are your messy meter? What's what's this situation?
Speaker 1: Turned out?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What's up? From scale of one to ten? Man, what do you think is gonna be?
Speaker 5: I didn't think anything about a revenge at all. I thought this was just Cassie was presenting an opportunity to do something she wasn't able to do with the other girl, and she was gonna basically take her under her wing and do that, so to speak, since old girls shut the.
Speaker 1: Other one down.
Speaker 4: So that's what I thought this was more about.
Speaker 5: It was just the opportunity for her to do this thing that she wasn't able to do with the other one.
Speaker 3: It says it in the narration.
Speaker 7: Ruth says it that she's gonna that she's taking it as an opportunity.
Speaker 1: To get back at her. Yeah, okay, are y'all surprised that she's still upset?
Speaker 2: No, I'm surprised she didn't get her sooner. Yeah, it's been a minute though, it don't matter.
Speaker 1: Should have been on site. Ye.
Speaker 8: What we mean by revenge exactly like what exactly me saying, because I kind of feel king even though it's said and this implied, right, I don't see Maddie like really really doing no get back unless she's able to capitalize off of it. So the get back maybe I'm gonna have your girl out here fucking for dollars are only fans and break up your marriage that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, when I say revenge, I'm.
Speaker 3: Okay, so sure.
Speaker 8: But to me, I don't see that as revenge as much as Maddie capitalizing on an opportunity regardless of who it is.
Speaker 1: That's what I would see. It's both. Yeah, I'm with Robert's both. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think she when I say revenge, I think she's looking to exploit Cassie Moore like she I'm thinking she's going to try to exploit her almost to the point of embarrassment her and Nate.
Speaker 1: I can see that too, yep.
Speaker 5: And the other thing that I was and and the other thing I was thinking as it went on, because we saw Nate was in a lot of financial issues, kind of adding on to or taking what Mike said last week about you know, uh, girl power, independent power, how we framed it.
Speaker 1: Girl boss can get it right, girl boss. Okay, sorry, I gotta get in touch Byke you know. Yeah, you're working on it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But you know, Cassie, Cassie is is she needs money, you know, and that's why she got rid of the other girl because she stable job with Wenceler. Nate needs money and in this only fans world, you can make a lot of money and Cassie will be able to provide that because he has to pay somebody one hundred thousand dollars, you know, five hundred that's what I was.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, he needed one hundred thousand. Oh sorry, sorry, sorry, but you're right. The total is five hundred.
Speaker 3: Thousand by next week.
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Yeah, we're gonna get to the Nate part of this episode.
Speaker 1: But uh, jumping a little bit.
Speaker 2: After this scene we see Rue is you know, with Alamo and he's shooting discs, you know, at the back of his porch with a shotgun. Nay, we didn't get your thoughts on Alamo, So I'm just gonna ask you straight up, what did you think about him this episode?
Speaker 3: I like at a b C.
Speaker 8: You watched us to Yeah, yeah, that's always gonna be ad a b C to me.
Speaker 1: No, So.
Speaker 3: I liked him a whole lot more of this episode. I liked him initially.
Speaker 8: I liked him as a million more so than I think I like Laurie. They got her name, Yeah, lady. I think I like him as a villain a lot better. I feel like there's a little bit more complexity there. I am interested to see what who who him and his like group actually are.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 3: I'm actually interested in.
Speaker 8: Those characters more so than I am the characters of Laurie's Little gang. I don't really care about the hill Billy bunch, but not like especially the second episode. Now, I like Atabci because he's like, you know, he's a villain, but maybe he got some good in him, but maybe he don't.
Speaker 10: I don't know ya yota strip and he let a strip know he's a he's a bad guy day.
Speaker 1: But nay, real.
Speaker 2: Quick, you mentioned something that I want you and the others to answer if y'all want to. Did y'all feel like this was like an easy hop tata to, like, let's get rid of the story the Lori storyline is. I mean, it ain't really it ain't really that interesting now that we have an episode already in it and we can kind of move on because we have a new, more interesting character.
Speaker 1: Like to your point, nay that Alamo is more interesting than Lori.
Speaker 2: Did y'all feel like this whole the beginning of this episode in their situation as far as how he has routworking at the strip club.
Speaker 1: Was that a very easy like I'm just keeping her and that's it.
Speaker 2: Or did y'all think that was actually a good device to kind of get her back in this world.
Speaker 8: I think it's going to cause tension because I don't think we're done with Luri yet. Like by the end of the episode, we see that there's still like there's still gonna be interactions. So I think the Lori at a BC is the tension of the season, So trying and then figuring out and then rules like the escapegoat in the middle, So how does because they're essentially fighting over her, So how does that end up playing out? So I don't necessarily think it's like a hot potato like from one bad guy to another.
Speaker 3: I think now we have the tension of two bad guys.
Speaker 1: Gosh, you agree, Mike one hundred percent. We're seeing.
Speaker 2: We're seeing Marlow versus Avon right now, and I think that's what's gonna play out the rest of the season, hopefully, Nick, you got that reference now, I was I was gonna ask you who's Marlow? Who's a No, No, I don't know who they are. I know they from the Wire. I'm saying which one. Thank you, jeez, e Bro, I watched the Wire.
Speaker 1: I gotta give you more credit. I'm just saying between and who's think I think Alamo.
Speaker 2: I think Alamo is Marlowe because Marlowe came in we kind of thought he was the cool, good guy sort of, and then he just took over and Laurie has been established as the bad guy, which so was Avon. So I think that that's what's going on because personally, I hate to burst Nay's bubble. I don't think anything's good about album. I think he's a fucking after that scene where they dropped off that woman at the clinic, he's a human trafficker. That is one hundred percent of human trafficking.
Speaker 1: What do you call it? Like a front? So no, he's he's a bad motherfucker.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: I do like him now though I like me last week, but we.
Speaker 8: Also Yeah, but it's like Ruth feels like she's got a little bit more freedom with him, and Ruth like that. Ruth feels she feels like she's got something. So I do agree that he probably is worse than Murie, but he he's good at fronting it though now you.
Speaker 3: Even saying it herself like she felt like, you know, in order to get out.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah she knows. And that was that was Dwayne Wayne right. I meant to look it up.
Speaker 3: I thought it was.
Speaker 1: You didn't get that, Oh I didn't catch the flip of the glasses. I'm just not getting that. I'm just not getting that.
Speaker 11: And this is.
Speaker 2: Him him as the they's like second time working together because they was on Disney Channel.
Speaker 8: Her dad, So I think I thought that was really interesting because it is like, even their interaction, it feels kind of like.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, so I was like, I just liked that they still had chemistry that just show they're acting like they just like once I seen him, I was like, I can't wait to see what they get into together.
Speaker 3: It did feel really natural.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't even think about their work together before, but yeah, I did feel natural.
Speaker 1: That was cool.
Speaker 2: Lou What did you think about seeing how what Alamo was like this episode.
Speaker 9: You asked could have been easier? I wish it had been easy, to be honest with you, I'm I think they said it. I don't like Laurie at all, Like she's not interested in me. I wish it had have been like.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you can keep and we never heard from Laurie again, damn.
Speaker 9: Because I do think that that's speaking to your other question, how much I like Animal. I think that he's he has the presence enough in this series to be the villain.
Speaker 1: He don't got to share with Laurie.
Speaker 9: I don't think we need two villains again, because I'm just not interested in anybody over on that side, not even the white girl with the big lips. Like only like, none of that's interesting to me anymore, like she used to She was more interested when she was with but.
Speaker 1: I learned that ship was so good.
Speaker 11: So what's crazy?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 11: I was thinking that.
Speaker 1: I was like, I knew it? She said it was a big should Yeah, I like lot quick question. That was the only thing he noticed about her this episode.
Speaker 12: He knows them cheeks, them cheeks bouncing, Nick, don't let don't let lou out of you, Nick.
Speaker 1: He noticed he noticed that meat bouncing Nick a lot. You know those two things.
Speaker 10: That's the one thing you want to call out there.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do that to the audience. You a lot. You forgot about it. He's been dreaming about it all day. What here?
Speaker 2: When we see Rue get promoted and now she's working at one of the Alamo's strip clubs. This is how we get introduced to Dwayne. Wayne's character, Big Eddie. What did you think about him in this space with her? Because he seems like he's one of those guys who like, like how you kind of talked about this episode.
Speaker 1: He used to do a lot of bad. Now he's trying to be like, this.
Speaker 2: Is a stable job for me that allows me to you know, not have to do a background check. What do you think he's gonna play this? He going to be like a good person in this hell hole essentially.
Speaker 4: It seems that way, especially if he got that shoe thrown at him, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I was surprised that he just like palled her and says like, you need to handle this because I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do nothing. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So because I thought, you know, because he was talking, he was talking a lot of ship and I was like, oh, ship, she don't she done?
Speaker 1: Did it now?
Speaker 5: And then we just see him with tissue in his nose. So I'm like, Okay, well that's interesting. So it seems like he is going to kind of be like a vet in this space and help kind of god rule as a as a newbie into this space and how to move and operate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: He may end up dying for it, though. Somebody gonna die this season. I don't know who it is, little, but it's gonna be at least two people. And that's just from the club itself. But staying in there, we also get like rude kind of narrating about her life a little bit in a like pretty quickly overviewed, like what's been happening with her since since high school? Where she is still on and off drugs, She's still messing with Jules, and her mom is essentially has distanced herself from her sister. What do y'all feel about Rui's like, because I bring it up because we're gonna go into the scene with her an angel, But like, is she heavily on drugs because she talked about being California sober?
Speaker 1: Like is it a functioning rule?
Speaker 2: Like, Mike, I know you said when she was on drugs, she was up to anything, and when she's sober, she's actually really more like intelligent. But I feel like she's like bouncing in and out. I think the fact that she is California sober makes the first episode make a lot more sense because I think what was annoying me so much was the fact that they did not reveal that she had relapsed. So I was just like, she's just doing stupid shit. But now that I know that, you know, she's smoking a bunch of weed, she's drinking, the fact that she got the car stuck on the top of the fence makes more sense. But sorry, wait, sorry, Nick, what was the question you actually asked. I was just asking like what you were kind of going off of, like what is her state of mind? And she like, is she like one like relapse away again or is she kind of more like I found a balance and I could move like this have a I have an idea about that that I want to run by y'all, but it's it's way later in the episode. But I think that she's in that middle ground where she can function properly, but she's just one step away from from fucking up again.
Speaker 1: M feel the same ride.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with Mike.
Speaker 7: I do like that they explain, even though I gave it grace last time, I do like they did. They explain that she's California sober and that's how she was, like, you know, basically a functioning uh attic at this point.
Speaker 3: And the other part of your question was what it was.
Speaker 1: Just more about, like where do you think her state of mind is?
Speaker 2: Because I feel like her acting like I feel like she has picked up right where she left off with this character, but I don't know what side of that character were seeing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is like like Mica, I think me and Mike h gree she's a functioning addict, but that addict is still a part of him. It's like she's one step away from fucking a lot of shit up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 7: Like she's just kind of figuring it out right like like that, Like that they showed that she tried to go back home, but obviously they like, nah, you can't come back here. It's been detrimental to this family. So she's been just kind of trying to figure it out. And that's why we see like she's into all of this stuff, like you know what I'm saying, still get caught up with LORI now caught up with Alamo. So it makes that whole storyline makes sense, even even the whole like how she's into the other girls or whatever.
Speaker 3: You feel some top of way about route, Like I think.
Speaker 7: They did a good job of re establishing where Root is in her life right now.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the girls, she's getting real close with the with the dancers loop, especially with one Agel.
Speaker 1: Because we hear back to the strip club.
Speaker 2: We see that she's seen one of the dancers, but her angel is was friends with Tish, and she's asking a lot of questions, lou what did you think about Angel this episode and her asking all these questions and just how her character, her character art.
Speaker 9: I think it makes sense for where I suspect that they're going to. I think the Rule's gonna need a reason, and she gonna be Angel's gonna be rules reason later on in the season. And this was a good episode of them building their relationship together, like showing the little bond and Rude got with her and did even later on we'll get into what she told her, like I think that relationship is going to mean a lot to Rule, and then to Mike's point, when Rue find out where she took her to, it's gonna be a divisive point in the season later on.
Speaker 7: I think I really hope they didn't get rid of Angel yet, because she was a great character, a new character to the story.
Speaker 11: Like you said, he.
Speaker 1: I like her, but she's gone. Bronte cigarette gave it away. Dude smoking a cigarette out there, gave it away. I believe.
Speaker 9: When they paying, even I know the nurse didn't care about anything like that, but when they left out of there, they're paying to a guy like he it appeared he had been waiting on her to get there.
Speaker 2: He's watching Rue. I don't think he's waiting on Angel. I think he's watching.
Speaker 1: I think so.
Speaker 3: Angel last.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really I thought, because.
Speaker 2: Why would he why would he care that much? Well, I don't know, Actually, you know, I guess what you're saying makes sense to I don't know. Am I the only one who think that Angel just dead? Like it wasn't no sex travelers?
Speaker 1: Like he killed her?
Speaker 5: I was thinking, well, not I but my wife said that she might be dead and the fingernails on the nurse were all dirty and ship like that, so that she might be out of there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cause they ain't need no paperwork or nothing.
Speaker 9: Oh man, Yeah, so yeah, I could understand that because if they traffied her, she could still tell people what she know about the other girl, Right, what does it not?
Speaker 4: Even they didn't know, they don't know that that Ruth told her the truth.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I think Ruth had to tell her. That's the only way he would let her leave. Rude told her, But I don't think what's his name? I think Rude told Alamo. I think she told Alamo's who. The only thing I don't think she oh sorry, she told her.
Speaker 4: Wait, you so you're saying you think that once Ruth told Angel.
Speaker 5: Ruth also then told Alamo that she told Angels the truth about Tish.
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't think she told her. I think she did that so she could get him to say yes to rehab.
Speaker 2: Nah, he would have just killed her. He would have killed her right here.
Speaker 1: And that's why he still won't. He still won't Rude to work for him though, and he wouldn't know he know, Ru would't let her do that. No, he's not. I mean he's not.
Speaker 2: He's not sweat and roue like that bro. Like, he's not gonna let Rue fuck up his entire operation. If the story of him killing that one girl got out, that fucks everything up. He does not care about Rue enough to risk that. But that's also why I don't think that Angel's dead. It's like, why take her to this, to this facility, this front building.
Speaker 1: And drop her off.
Speaker 2: Just take her in the back, shoot her in the head and burn her body.
Speaker 3: Wa Wait, so you don't think she's dead.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's dead. I just think she's gone.
Speaker 2: I don't I think that they don't shift her off to fucking I don't know where where are they Sex Traffic, Brazil or some shit.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They shipped her off somewhere, but I don't think we're gonna see her again.
Speaker 1: But he doesn't do such sex trafficking bullshit, bullshit.
Speaker 2: I think this whole operation is a sex trafficking ring at I originally thought that he was just a pimp, but I was like, that's a little boring for this show. If he's just a pimp, It's like, how much power can you really have?
Speaker 3: You're right, because you was just like, Laurie must have forgot how she got into.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean, Laurie might have been a hole at some point, but I don't think she was like a standard hole.
Speaker 1: That makes that also makes sense when Laurie was like.
Speaker 2: That also makes sense that Laurie was like and now, I don't know if you remember this line when she was saying that it seems like you always end up in a situation with a young girl or something like that. Oh, she did say, so that's how that could have been her experience.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: And you want to remember, Laurie got into the thing because she she got strung out right, So she used to be a drug add it and and somehow got into a position where she was able to become, you know, in some bit of a and have a bit of power.
Speaker 3: So I agree.
Speaker 8: I think I think Angel is traffic because she ultimately became too strong out and too too out there to.
Speaker 3: Function as a stripper.
Speaker 8: So they're just going to ship her to where else she can be functional, as you know, in the state she's in.
Speaker 1: But was it was it a mistake for Rule to tell her that her friend odeed?
Speaker 8: I mean, in the grand scheme of things, probably, so she didn't say so the way she said it, she didn't necessarily imply.
Speaker 3: That Alamo did it. You don't know what she don't necessarily know where she od right.
Speaker 8: But at the same time, angels smart enough I think to put two and two together, because they keep.
Speaker 3: Hiding it, like nobody's telling her. Why aren't they telling her?
Speaker 8: So I think Ruth told her just enough to get her mind going, which is another reason why they got kind of got to get her out there.
Speaker 3: But I don't Ruth should have kept her mouth shut. She should have she.
Speaker 1: Fell back.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like I said, I understand why, because she had this bomb with this girl. I understand why she said it. But in the grand scheme of Rude's situation.
Speaker 1: She should have kept her mouth shut, definitely.
Speaker 2: And I don't think she told Alamo because I think Alamo would have got rid of Route too.
Speaker 3: It's no way she did. She's not that stupid.
Speaker 1: What was you about to say, Lou.
Speaker 9: I think she told her because she empathized with her, Like she said she had lost friends that odeed and stuff like that. So I thought it was more so that than even her relationship with Because even how matter of fact she told her, I think she was thinking, like.
Speaker 1: If this was me, I would have wanted somebody to tell me. Yeah, she sees herself in her.
Speaker 11: More ways than one. Oh my god, I can't speaking of that can the best?
Speaker 2: The best part of this One of the best scenes of this episode was with Alamo, Marsha, Lenz and Bishop was.
Speaker 13: Just talking ship and calling up Laurie and how that Few. Basically we saw the origin stories of what they do. Few That's gonna be about. What did you think of that conversation?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 5: I was like, he got more offended at being called a pig than a nigger, which I thought was interesting.
Speaker 1: And then they went.
Speaker 5: Ahead and described the reasons why, and we saw Rue was actually out there in a pig pin falling all over the place.
Speaker 1: So but Marshall Lynch was it was funny when he walked off.
Speaker 4: But but yeah, but nah, no, no, no, it's it's it's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 5: But I think when you guys were talking about it earlier, I was, I'm in the camp of get rid of Laurie.
Speaker 4: We don't need her, We're fine.
Speaker 5: I thought that once he said you killed one of my bitch, I'm gonna take one of yours, that it was gonna be the end of Lord. And I didn't laugh, and she said you're you're you're a fucking pig. I'm like, that's that's the best you got, Like what like you just don't know how to cut some mother out, But.
Speaker 1: Think the pig coming. But I think she knew that they would get to him.
Speaker 9: I think it got to him because of everything that y'all was just saying about him and the sex trafficking and being like a dirty human being in the sense of Laurie know him for real. And I think her calling him a pig, knowing like y'all was saying how she got in the lifestyle and a more intimate probably him, she knew that would piss him off like that.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know, because he was he was trying to figure out when he was explaining to Bishop and Marshin like why he was so offended.
Speaker 4: He was trying to figure out why. Now she even said that he has no idea why.
Speaker 9: I think most pigs would be like that, though a pig would. I think that was the beauty of it. She knew it would affect him like and he would be like, he probably think he's not that like because the pig don't think they're a pig. And there you have it, Like, I feel like that that was intended, especially listening to y'all, what is.
Speaker 1: The thinking is like right with chicken want Hell, I'm not talking I'm not talking about the animal. I'm talking about a pig like him. So yeah, I think it's interesting.
Speaker 8: Then she called out that the show kind of opens with him having root in a pig pen, which says how much he actually thinks about her if he feels that that heavily about being called a pig.
Speaker 2: I thought that I thought she was just I agree with that, but I thought she was also just like it was showing like the grunt work that he's having her due to be his assistant, and I feel like somehow, some way, one of those things is going to come back to bite him as well. But it also symbolized to me that she she's gonna be dealing with a lot of ship this this season, so.
Speaker 1: That's what I also took from it as well.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Nate, did you have any other thoughts on on how the beef started before we move on?
Speaker 1: Mahon?
Speaker 3: He said, what, Yeah, that scene was.
Speaker 8: The scene with them was hilarious and I wonder how much of that was like ad lib Marshaan Lynch is ridiculous, But no, I really I enjoyed their conversation there.
Speaker 1: Got you.
Speaker 2: We then see Rue talking with Maddie about what it was like for her as an uber driver, and that's where we kind of get her reminiscing and reflecting on the past and her relationships, which will again lead us to the ends of this episode. But then we also see Maddie in the same scene as getting ready to meet up with Cassie for the first time in a long time because Cassie dmder asking for some help on how to get her.
Speaker 1: Online career going. Rob what did you think of Cassie and Maddie's business meeting. Man, That was so good, just.
Speaker 7: Cassie coming in, you know, kind of confidently or whatnot, and then as soon as she sees Maddie and like her her state, her new state or whatever, just in awe, like, oh, you can just tell you can see her kind of shrink back to that high school girl.
Speaker 3: I think she did. I think she played that really well.
Speaker 7: As much as we me or everybody else don't like Sidney as you know, a person in real life, I think she does a good job in this type of role.
Speaker 3: I think she's I think she's really good.
Speaker 7: At expressing and just kind of looking like like a dumbfounded blonde or something man like.
Speaker 3: She plays that role really really well.
Speaker 5: You agree, Ken, Yeah, Yeah, it's interesting again that I've seen her still in this space and this is the spot that she wants to get out of. But but nah, I mean, this is what she does on the show, and she's really good at it, and I'm just really curious to see where this whole thing goes, especially as we went further along in the episode with some of the other.
Speaker 1: Things that happen.
Speaker 5: But I think the two of them if they do partner up with you know, Cassie willing to make a fool of herself. I think as Maddie described it or whatever however she worded it, which I thought was an interesting call out seeing them partner up and what Maddie knowing and how she can leverage that side of it, from the business social media side to what Cassie's willing to go to in order to find her own girl power thing. It's gonna be interesting to see that, watch that unfold and see where it goes.
Speaker 1: Mike real quick.
Speaker 2: In this meeting, because we talked about a little bit earlier, is there still but is there a possibility that Cassie actually ends up being the one who uses Maddie and fucking her shit up? Because we did already get the warning from her boss she can't be associated with this shit no more.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like, you know what I'm saying, Like they left that in there for a reason, and she's, like I was talked about, She's working with the person who's going to be completely butt ass naked forward the end of this season for sure, you know what I'm saying, Like, Yeah, is Cassie smart enough to or at least clever enough to be able to be like, I'm actually going to get the you know, not the short end of the stick. Cassie would need directions how to blow up a balloon, bro. So there's no fucking way that she's clever enough to get Maddie in any kind of trouble. If she gets Maddie in trouble, it's completely unintentional. I think Cassie just wants Maddie's help in being more popular on OnlyFans because, like she said, she thinks she thinks that she should be huge because she's beautiful, beautiful air quotes, and she's you know, the life of the party and whatever else. But no, I don't think that there's any way that she would figure out some way to intentionally fuck Maddie's shit up.
Speaker 7: I will say that they did put that dialogue in her in there, what she said, don't underestimate me to another girl. So I do think they kind of left that open for us to look at her as this, you know, shad gullible type of character, and then somehow she's actually.
Speaker 3: In more control than we think she is.
Speaker 2: I want you to finish her point, But to that point, Rod. Remember last season they also had that shit where she was arguing with Nate and Nate was like, look, Maddie's crazy and Cassie was like, I'm crazier. That shit never paid off at all. So I think this is just them kind of repeating Cassie what she thinks she is. Yeah, she thinks she's a bad motherfucker. She thinks she's you know that she can fight, she thinks she's you know, all of these things. But in reality, she's just a fucking a talentless girl that can't do anything other than what the show is portraying her to do, which is get but ass naked and manipul people.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're going with, Nae?
Speaker 8: So the weird thing to me about Cassie is Cassie thinks she's manipulating people, but it's like it none of it goals together, and none of what she's doing like goals.
Speaker 3: Is there's no grand plan here.
Speaker 8: It's just like she manipulates to get what she wants out of that particular scenario. Like, for instance, so she's meeting with Cassie with Maddie under the guise of I want to be your friend, but I really just want you to manage me because I see you're doing what I want you to do, right, So she's manipulating that situation. She's taking that same situation and manipulating it to getting sixty thousand dollars flowers from Nate, and in the interim it's embarrassing both of them and don't even realize it. It's like she's showing this to the women at the party as a flex, but she's really making herself look stupid amongst that group. So it's like she thinks she's manipulating people in all of this, but in all of it, she's getting played. The only area where she may actually be successful is with Nate, which is so weird to me, but I digress.
Speaker 3: That's men.
Speaker 8: So I just think she's the that's the only situation where she's able to actually wield her feminine wiles in a way that works for her, but she's still embarrassing him and herself in the process.
Speaker 3: She's stupid as hell.
Speaker 2: Real quick, lou before you go, Nay, what you described was like you were saying, like you're you're watching someone who you're aware of their intentions and their actions, but you know it's not going to lead to shit. It reminds me of like, I know, y'all, this is a referen y'all should get pinky in the brain. You understand his scheme every episode to take over the world, but it don't.
Speaker 1: Ever. That was my show though, too.
Speaker 2: You go into it thinking like, all right, this motherfucker may do it. This we on episode whatever, season whatever, and it never worked. And that's what That's exactly what I got from your description of Cassie, Like we are aware of what she's doing, but were also aware of how it's impacting the rest of the world, you know what I'm saying, or like her settings, So.
Speaker 3: Do you even know who she is? And when she said that, like who am I?
Speaker 8: Like that's the core of her problem, Like she's she's not even aware of like she thinks she's like getting back at Maddie by saying, yeah, we're married, where obviously it was meant to be, et cetera, et cetera, but you don't realize that you're it's not a prize and and like you're making yourself look stupid in the interim because you really don't eat, don't you're not even acknowledging what you actually want, which isn't friendship.
Speaker 3: It's not even get back.
Speaker 8: You just want an opportunity to be somebody, and you got to go to this girl who you messed over.
Speaker 3: In order to do that. Like she's not even aware of how messed up her situation is.
Speaker 1: It's really sad, I think because she is so.
Speaker 9: Unself aware as you're saying, though, Nate, that's she thinks that this is working. Like she thinks it works because she got Nate. She thinks it worked because she's getting her to do the management work for She thinks it works because he agreed to pay for the flowers.
Speaker 1: Like in her small world, like her plans. It ain't like pigging in the brain Nigga her plans.
Speaker 9: She thinks that she killing it like so it's really odd to watch as a viewer. I'm in a one hundred percent agrees with Nate as to how she's like she like just jumping around like she winning every time, but they letting her do it though, like she got the man she wanted, she took it from her best friend, she got the person she won't as a manager.
Speaker 1: She getting the flowers paid for.
Speaker 9: It, so she thinks so she she's like, Okay, short term she won, but the long term, as you said, it is like he really just setting yourself up unless a miracle happens.
Speaker 1: So Louie saying she she the Jaalen Hurts of this show.
Speaker 2: She ain't really she ain't really that good, but she's surrounded by a lot of talent.
Speaker 1: But she's got a lot of talent around. What's your thoughts on Cassie.
Speaker 2: As far as like, do you think that she's actually like playing Maddie or she's gonna get played.
Speaker 1: She's more than likely will get played. Yeah, yeah, she don't. She don't. She don't know what else she's doing.
Speaker 8: And I don't really think that Maddie cares about like her spot being belonged to her boss because she realizes how much money she missed out on the last girl. So she's able to work this situation out. It's a situation where she's not even gonna really need that job because she's able to create. She's found a way someone who's gonna allow her the ability to create.
Speaker 3: Her lame way she wants to, so she don't have to answer to nobody.
Speaker 1: But that's a great point.
Speaker 2: But that's the reason why that's the reason why I'm scared for Maddie because I think she is still gambling because Cassie and maybe Rod and Mike, to y'all credit, maybe this is the season where they actually justify that line in season two when she said I'm crazier.
Speaker 1: But maybe she betting on a crazy horse.
Speaker 2: And we saw that she is now potentially still the breadwinner of her family because when her mama during the pandemic, we know that her mom lost her salon, she had to pay money, having a conversation on the phone, like the bank, the money's gonna be in the bank account, make sure like it's cool, it's cool to check.
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna bounce.
Speaker 2: If she ends up losing everything because she been just off of revenge, I think that's gonna be. That'd be also an interesting path that they go for this season with Maddie. But y'all keep bringing up Nate, so we get to talk about and we get to see him and his daddy.
Speaker 1: Shout out to ri ip to I forgot his name?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: Eric? Eric? Dang? Eric dang?
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to him. Uh, Mike, what was your thoughts on Nate and his Nate in general? This episode but also his relationship with his father. My opinion of Nate has not changed since last episode. This just ain't This ain't my Nate. I don't know who this dude is. And granted people do change. I mean, I was a different person five years after high school. But this just seems weird, and I just I don't like this version of Nate at all. I did like seeing the daddy show up drunk as fuck and talking about the the.
Speaker 4: No heating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got the heating this part, but no, that's not where I was going. Man, that's where you were going. That's not where I was going. No, Now, I forgot where I was going, man, damn it, But no I did. I did. I did like seeing him show back up, and I liked how they had their little back and forth. But I just I don't know what's going on with Jacob BELORDI is that his name, whatever his name is. He doesn't seem like he's tapping into Nate.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he seems like it's given, it's given back. It's like I feel like there's some sort of background issue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't really want to be here fast, yes.
Speaker 8: But at the same time, the material that there that he has to.
Speaker 3: Work with is ass.
Speaker 8: So I really don't understand the I don't understand where they're going with the character, and then the way he's portraying it isn't healthy. It feels like it feels like Kat from season two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel that. I totally Yeah, that's a that's a that's a good reference. It does feel like Kat, and that's why Kat bounced and left. But I just a tiny bit disagree. I think that the storyline that they gave him could have been cool. It's not his fault. It's not Nate's fault that it's not cool. I feel like this whole idea of he still wants to be this controlling man and he's losing control because he doesn't have money. You know, his dad is whatever his dad is, and then his his his Cassie, who he's used to controlling, is actually bringing in the butter. I feel like they could have done something cool with that story, but they just they're just not I.
Speaker 3: Think y'all got to give it a little bit more time.
Speaker 7: I think he's absolutely maybe I'm with you, he's gonna lose it, Like like right now, I think we're seeing the calm before the storm. So it's just like this extreme just kind of got it together guy that we're not used to, right, and then he's gonna, Man, something's gonna happen to where he just blows up and.
Speaker 1: He gonna kill Cassie bro.
Speaker 2: But radon me and Lou I don't know if you agree with this, but to me, that's what That's the only way him and his acting makes sense right now is that it's like it's like I'm trying to be like I got under control.
Speaker 1: You see how I am with the with the dude at the funeral home.
Speaker 2: I know I'm in debt, but I'm still acting like I'm still you know, I'm confident things are going to fall through and all this other stuff, but I'm still hit with a mountain of debt. And I get this, got my tiance talking all this shit about some damn flowers. It's like it's just a lot of pressure that is being built up, and I think it's going to erupt probably by the penn ultimate episode of the season.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like his dad kind.
Speaker 8: Of was trying to prepare him for it, so maybe that that could be like a further in the season thing. But his dad was pretty much, saying like, I see what's going on and your actor because when his dad left the house last season, Nate kind of felt like he could be himself and kind of changed a little bit, and it's like he's trying to step into who he wished.
Speaker 3: His father would have been.
Speaker 8: But his dad's like, you're being somebody that you're not and it's gonna break. Like when he was he was what did he I can't remember what he said specifically, but he's like, I see what's going on.
Speaker 3: Here and you need to what you're looking like that for? Why are you shaking your head.
Speaker 1: Because Ken muted me for no reason. That's all we can hear.
Speaker 11: We can hear, you can.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Oh my bad, y'all, I didn't know.
Speaker 8: I feel like d was trying to warn him for them before this.
Speaker 1: What was your thoughts on Nate and his pop slu.
Speaker 9: The same with him and his pops was hilarious. But to comment on Nate's performing, I do agree with Rod. I think it's a build up. He's definitely the only way that it makes sense, as y'all said, is that this is just the low key I'm trying to make sure I got it all together, trying not to blow up. I'm doing, even the confrontation later on when the neighbor called him out, like you could tell that he was really trying to keep it together and he's been able to. And to Nay's point, the conversation with his dad, and his dad is telling him like nah, bro, like it's gonna blow up. But I think he thinks that he's better than his father, so he's not listening today, but he gonna realize it at some point during this series before this goes.
Speaker 1: Off, that you know, I couldn't have it.
Speaker 2: I would buy all that, and I believe I do agree with y'all that's probably what's happening. I just don't think Jacob Elodie is portraying.
Speaker 1: That very well at all, which part any of it.
Speaker 2: I think the only thing he's portraying is I'm just here for a check and I'm gonna go do some other cool ship like Frankenstein Part two and some other ship. I don't think he's portraying very very well that this is the old Nate. But I'm trying to pretend I'm a different Nate. All I'm getting is this ship don't make any sense. He's acting weird and I don't really like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he's too good of an actor for that.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's too good of an actor to be like, I don't really care about this show. I'm doing Bigger Ship. Let me just do a check real quick and bounce Bigger ship absolutely absolutely, What do you mean whom? He was nominated round So you can't say that what you're saying because he's still young in his career, but he was nominated.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is one of the biggest shows on streaming.
Speaker 1: He don't need you for you right now? Right? Uh yeah, he don't out stop God damn it. He don't need you for you right now. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I get you, I get But that's what I'm saying. He's doing bigger ship. He's doing much bigger shit. Look, Sam Levinson needed Jacob e Lordi. At this point, Jacob ELORDI does not need Sam Levinson. If anything, this is him slumming. Sidney Sweeney is the only one that needed this ship.
Speaker 1: Bro Oh, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 3: That this is what got big break.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, you know, yeah, but Jay got Kanye his big break and Kanye don't need j no more.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, I get you, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hen. I'm looking at you because I know you fucked with this daddy.
Speaker 11: Daddy was saying it was over, Bro.
Speaker 1: It was all.
Speaker 4: Man, Wanna when Wanna heard that ship?
Speaker 1: And she looked.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yo, She was like, what in the world y'all got me?
Speaker 5: And I'm out here taking that intures of your damn wife, your dad come in here trying to like he's not gay and coming over with every single reason as so why he isn't He caught me, but he don't this he playing baseball. Nate's like, bro, it is what it is at this point, like let it go, bro.
Speaker 1: He yeah, it was. It was. It was good.
Speaker 5: It was sad, you know, seeing him on screen knowing that you know, he had passed, you know, because I didn't I didn't know or see that he had a role in this before. But yeah, it was unfortunately seeing that he had gone, because you know, he's this guy's had some pretty popular roles, you know, throughout his career.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he was a really good actor. He said, Ship.
Speaker 4: I didn't know I didn't know I would getting up better.
Speaker 1: You know, fucking man, I you know, it just happened. He liked that sometime, you know now I thought that.
Speaker 2: I thought this, Uh, this scene was really interesting and I can't wait to see when Nate gets into it.
Speaker 1: How his daddy's gonna. I don't know.
Speaker 2: His daddy may try to end up being like a father this season. Then he because since he hit Rock's Bottom and all that ship he almost went to.
Speaker 1: I think he's man, Kim.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 12: I mean, Nick did set that one up. Nick did set that one up. He trying to be a father. No, you want to be a daddy. He don't want to be a father.
Speaker 2: Nick. Let me move off, right. He trying to be ignorant tonight. I'll start with you, lou Bro. When you heard how much that Nate was in, like what.
Speaker 3: I like?
Speaker 1: I like this. I like the scene because of how the guy was responding to him. He was like, man, it's rough, but he was like not for me. He was like, like business is terrible. Mind.
Speaker 10: Like.
Speaker 9: I love how dude was responded to him, and I love how it was in perfect contrast to a scene later as to when Nate was straight sailing voices the other the little.
Speaker 1: Guys of his elk was eating it all up.
Speaker 9: So I love the like, the to, the ying and the yang of those worlds with Nate is clearly out of his element there, But on the other hand, he's able to fool the people that are around him, which I think speaks to his character this season.
Speaker 1: But I like this scene. I like the little gangst dude. I can't wait to see where it's going, how he's gonna get that money. You think you against him? You do what hen apostles?
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, because like it's a funeral.
Speaker 1: Did bank think I think it is?
Speaker 3: I'm thinking is.
Speaker 1: Interest rates. He's definitely a gangst brouh.
Speaker 12: That's fast, okay, when you walk like a mafia and that is a mafia loan.
Speaker 1: I looked at I looked at him as like he just caught him on his lunch break, saying like.
Speaker 2: He just because because when you're in construction, you do borrow a lot of money, but once you once you walk me down. Yes, he definitely is a thug, but they to lose point the party scene, right, there's a lot that went down on the party scene, and I want to hear your thoughts because I feel like Cassie fucked up Nate's business like his She.
Speaker 8: Absolutely did, and so it's interesting. What's interesting to me about the party scene is that these are circles where both Ny and Cassie feel like they thrive.
Speaker 3: Right, So Nate's working his angles and.
Speaker 8: Making himself look bigger than he is, and this is where Cassie feels like she's the.
Speaker 3: One the wife everybody wants to be.
Speaker 8: All the husbands think she's built the most beautiful like, so she feels like she's like the little head center of attention, and it goes to Cassie's head and allows her to put her herself in a situation where she's not made both Nate and her look bad and she don't even realize it. So yeah, I think I thought that it was It was really interesting. I don't know why she would have thought that these that this these women or specifically that woman would have liked the fact that she's doing like would have looked up to the fact that she's doing this only fan weird stuff, wearing diapers and all kinds of crap. Like, I don't know why she thought that that would be like ooh, or showcase that but yeah, it essentially made and her look bad and then it made her make Nate appear to.
Speaker 3: Not have it all together, like he seems.
Speaker 1: That's what you got to ride?
Speaker 2: What's the what's the question again from the the party scene once, like when Cassie and they had their interaction in front of the couple and shit like that, In my mind, he lost that one hundred thousand dollars he was asking for when they were witnessed, like not only what she was up to, but just how their relationship is behind closed doors.
Speaker 3: I guess I still don't understand what you're asking.
Speaker 2: Just like, do you think that that's because you know he was he had that party for investors, right, okay, because he needed to get that one hundred grand because he don't got it. Yes, so I thought that he was able to talk himself into getting that. And the dude that was sitting he was sitting next to was looking at them in a way when like they when she was like, I'm I did a baby thing. I got my only fans account and they told her to delete it, he was looking at it like I'm not about to get this nigga no money because like clearly he can't even afford fifty thousand dollars for the flowers if his girl got to do OnlyFans, right.
Speaker 3: She ultimately indirectly sabotaged his whole plan.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know if I don't know if that's what you were saying, s name, but yeah, she she absolutely sabotaged this playing which which is which again is just gonna just contribute to like how he blows up later, like she just becoming a problem by trying to get this money.
Speaker 1: On her own when he told her.
Speaker 7: Like look I got this or whatever, and she's just not being like you know, you know, obedient or trusted him to lead in this situation.
Speaker 3: So so yeah, that I like this whole scene too, Like like I said, the maid thing was super funny.
Speaker 1: And yeah, man like that that.
Speaker 3: That that the wife was dirty. Man, she immediately had so.
Speaker 8: He liked this bitch he got an only fans.
Speaker 1: I would she doing diapers and ship as soon as we get to the car.
Speaker 3: But I gossipin assume.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's funny.
Speaker 2: It's more the husband's fault of anything, because he he shouldn't have said nothing. Yeah, yeah, he should have said something like sorry, Spike, I.
Speaker 9: Was during that Okay, I thought it was funny during that scene where they almost talked themselves out of it with the only fans stuff. But when the maids started asking do you want us to save this food? That's when dude was really like what they got going on? They saving food over here? I know they broke and that's really what convinced So I just thought that was an interesting little tidbit that they do.
Speaker 1: That was the that happened up. I was crying because do you want to keep it? Yeah? Man, that ship was hilarious. He was disgusted. Dude looked at him like, yeah, because there was a list of things. It wasn't like you. I was like, yeah, like put the fruit in friends, you know what I'm saying later or whatever.
Speaker 2: It was like literally every single item or something that wasn't easily perishable.
Speaker 1: He was like, save all that ship.
Speaker 2: She heard he was broke and was like, oh, you're gonna need leftovers because you don't got no money for food.
Speaker 1: That ship had me dying.
Speaker 3: I didn't catch that.
Speaker 8: I was because we take honey and that's not surprising to me.
Speaker 4: But y'all not rich.
Speaker 1: Well you may be, you're rich. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not in your pocket, but saying I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're rich or not, but I don't know. I don't think you are.
Speaker 3: I'm not pis in the blanket. I'm not.
Speaker 1: Looking like man away man.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like black folks don't waste food. So we would say we would say we would, we wouldn't, We wouldn't look at it. Yeah, we were look at it like that we paid for, We paid for you know what I'm saying. But to white folks, it's like, hold on, those are just appetizers. Why you Why are you a funk about scraps?
Speaker 1: Nick?
Speaker 2: I bet you rich black folks look at it like that. I bet you Kevin Hart don't save fucking left or I bet you jay Z don't save leftover. I bet you he throw everything in the fucking trash everything, He throw.
Speaker 1: It out before the party over ah.
Speaker 4: Home.
Speaker 1: Oh but.
Speaker 2: Uh you think I can't wait to see the follow up to this scene? Can What did you think about the housemaid and just throughout this episode? Because I feel like I don't know why they keeping her around or like showing putting her in these situations but I feel like there's gonna be someone with her character this season.
Speaker 1: Cassie asked her something and I can't remember what it was. She asked, do you want did you ever want more? Want to be bigger?
Speaker 4: Or something? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah, which you know, I thought it was a weird question, and you asking me that question now makes me reflect on that particular scene because she was like, now I'm fine, I'm just in America.
Speaker 1: I'm good with my life.
Speaker 5: So I don't know, I think maybe also she's kind of there to show us what's going on with Cassie and now to a certain degree sort of comedic relief, you know, in some of these scenes as well, you know, she's kind of like.
Speaker 1: A nothing nake. Go ahead, what was he saying?
Speaker 8: That's how I feel like she's like a class, like she represents like the different class, like the working class, or just more so, like the whole conversation about all I wanted to do was come to America and then her seeing like the conversation, Now that I see this aspect of her with the food, like it's this class.
Speaker 3: It's like she represents some.
Speaker 8: Sort of way of the classes and that's going on here, like what like work in America looks like and the way the upper class looks at situations.
Speaker 3: I feel like she's they're trying to like focus.
Speaker 1: On that.
Speaker 3: Difference. I agree, Yeah, that's that's that's a good that's a good point.
Speaker 1: And we also get to see later on Uh, this is where we see Nate and Cassie talk and Cassie tells Nate that I'm working with Maddie.
Speaker 2: And and I invited her to the wedding. And when he when he said my Maddie, I was shocked. I was like, you said your future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was wild. She didn't.
Speaker 4: And double down on it too, Yeah that was that was crazy.
Speaker 3: And he's like, we're talking about the same matty, Like, brother.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: So maybe to what you guys were saying, if he if he's had.
Speaker 5: And those sort of similar thoughts, the old Nate would say some shit like that, you know, maybe you know he will eventually, as a episodes progressed, turn back into that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because this wedding is gonna be nuts as far as it's gonna be very expensive based off of what she's talking about. This for flyers, let alone on anything else she asking for. He gonna have to have her only fans to pay this ship off.
Speaker 1: A lot of that shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's how they're gonna make all of their money.
Speaker 3: She may be able to take care of that death for him. She do it right, m.
Speaker 1: She gotta do with what Mattie said, You gotta do them feet picks, the dirty feet.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but in the beginning when she put the price in only fans that she did for New for nineteen ninety nine or whatever it.
Speaker 2: Was, I was like, that's too low. That's introductory, man, That's how you get him hooked.
Speaker 1: They all do that.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm not here, that's what That's what told me.
Speaker 11: That's what told me.
Speaker 2: Closing out this episode, we finally get to see Jules. She was talked about a lot of this episode the last couple episodes, honestly, and we finally see that. She links up with Rude and they head back to her spot.
Speaker 1: She's living nice lot.
Speaker 2: She living downtown l a boy penthouse looked like it.
Speaker 1: What did you think? What did you notice about her in this episode? Like?
Speaker 11: What did you know?
Speaker 2: Is there any differences about her character from obviously it's five years later, what you see since you be noticing ship, what you think of Jules.
Speaker 5: Jules is a hot mess and she knows it, and you know it's it is evident by her being with this married man living in this penthouse.
Speaker 1: Because it took forever to get to the goddamn penthouse. I was like Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: And then she get in there and then she just starts like probing and asking all these questions about what rude got going on.
Speaker 1: And you know, basically.
Speaker 4: When it was time to you mentioned downtown s w V. Is what I was thinking, because when she would have took that back, it's about about to cute that ship up, bro, because so yeah.
Speaker 5: But and the fact that she knows Oh, I thought it was interesting when she said that, uh that or alluded to the fact that she was an issue one of them. I forgot who said it, but Jules was an issue for Ruth, you know, and that was one of the things we talked about in some of the other seasons, and she had actually like, oh, you think that I'm a problem for you. It's funny that you mentioned that me in that same sort of laying as well. But it seemed like she was content with is gonna let Ruby rude and just sit there and chill. And then she went and took that bath and was like, you're not gonna come keep the company in, but we all know Ruble's gonna take a ass in there at some point.
Speaker 1: That's just who rule it is.
Speaker 4: So I thought that that was interesting. But yeah, Jews don't give a fuck, bro.
Speaker 1: She just messy. She she messy as fuck. Mm hm.
Speaker 8: I feel like that's that's just that's who she's always been. It's just she's dealing with an elevated caliber of people at this point. But I think Jules is just as I mean, she's always been super sexual. She's always been kind of like she doesn't really care about the relationship.
Speaker 3: She just does, you know, And she's I think.
Speaker 8: What's unfortunate to me is because she knows how Rude is for her and she's still like, is leaving the door open for that, and she knows that doesn't end well for real. So that's a little unfortunate to me that she's not being a little bit more mature about the relationship between her and Rude.
Speaker 1: Row are you shaking with your hair in agreement? What do you think about that.
Speaker 3: Again, I think this, you know, just a setup for the mess that we see with Rule and Jewels.
Speaker 7: I think it's just obviously a set up episode to see just to show that even after all of these years, that there's still some sort of toxic connection here. So I'm very curious to see how this particular storyline plays out, because this can go a lot of different ways, especially giving.
Speaker 3: You know, how she's in that penthouse and how this could affect or whatnot. But Na I like it. I've always liked the Jewels and Rue storyline.
Speaker 7: It's probably some of the most emotional times that we've seen in euphour You. So I'm glad that they're kind of stepping back into that.
Speaker 1: Mike, m I think one without the other. Mike, what were your thoughts on their conversation that they had.
Speaker 2: Well, one thing I want to point out is it's not that Jewels was necessarily saying bad for you. I think she was pointing out what Rue was saying and putting her in the same category as those things that are bad for her. She was like, so, you're trying to stay clean, your California sober and you're you know, you're trying to do better, but you came here.
Speaker 1: It's like she knows that this is a bad situation. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't agree that Jewles is a hot mess. Jewels seems to be doing just fine. Rue brought her fucking little wannabe crackhead ass over there. She should have left Jewels the fuck alone because Jewels. I don't think Jewels is ever gonna leave Ru alone because Jewels, even though she is very sex positive and she's okay having these sexual relationships, there is genuine emotion with Rue. So Rue shows up and just dangles that carrot. Jewls is gonna take it every time, and she knows that Ru is gonna take it every time. So I loved this whole entire scene. I thought it was amazingly acted. The whole awkward giggles going up the elevator, I thought that was incredible. Their discussion inside one thing I did want to ask y'all because I kept rewinding it back and I can't tell. Did Jewels have drugs on the table?
Speaker 1: Was that like coke lines?
Speaker 2: I was thinking there was something there was coke somewhere because they had Then they show an emphasis on she was pulling her.
Speaker 1: Something out of her bag or her purse. That was the key. I thought she had something attached to her that was like a coke bottle or something like that.
Speaker 2: But a coke bottle, you like a small little coke bottle, Yeah, Violet, that's usually cracked though. Do they usually carry coke and vials like that? Yeah, Spike would know.
Speaker 1: That was a setup, rock and he fell for it, the people keeping him a little like.
Speaker 2: A But no, if y'all get bored, go back and look. It looks like there's like little lines on the table.
Speaker 8: But wasn't she standing over by the table when she was talking about being California sober?
Speaker 2: She so she had she had made the drink right, and then she walked over and that's when Ru was talking about being sober. And yeah, Jewles came and sat down in that chair, and there's a table right next to the chair, and she pulls out a cigarette. But I can't tell if it's a glare or if there's a line of coke on there. So if Rue is around Jewles and Jules is doing hard drugs, then that's gonna be an even bigger issue.
Speaker 1: I got to pull it up now. I see what you're saying. But I can't tell if that's a glare either. Okay, so I'm not tripping. Yeah, I couldn't. I couldn't and everything I did too, and it could. You really can't tell if I can't see it. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think they did a great job in this scene. I think it was great acting. I'm not the power dynamic. I feel like, I know y'all saying that they have this mutual connection for each other, but I think that the power dynamic is kind of shifted, being to where Rule is and where Jewles is, and I think Jewles is kind of playing with that factor, hence her coming at telling her to come take the bath and even teasing the I'm bad for you guys. So I'm not sure the emotional connection with Rue is still there for Jewels since she's out and she's lived this life and she's now experiencing this high end stuff. I think her like it's more sinister now, like she looking at Rule like as a playtoy, something I could play with, and it's gonna hurt Rule.
Speaker 1: But wasn't that always the dynamic though.
Speaker 9: It seems like that's always I always thought they were on the same page previously, and then the dynamic was mutual. But now even more to your drug point, to the lifestyle that she's exposed to. I think that she'll rule see some really dark times with her and she knows that, but she ain't pulling away.
Speaker 2: Look at it this way, remember the last season, the reason, well it really it was really in the first season, but the reason Rue relapsed was because Jewles left her. And when Jules found that out, she was devastated. But it did kind of imply that it's not like she was reaching out over and over again trying to figure out what happened.
Speaker 4: She just left.
Speaker 1: So I think they're go ahead.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, I was gonna say, Jules has always had power over her, and in the first season and messed with her because she was like when she realized how that Rue was really in love with her and that she the only reason why she was clean was because they were in a relationship, she didn't know how to handle that pressure. But I think now that she's in you add her lifestyle, you add that she's I mean, cause she's going to art school, she's like doing something like she's in a good place. And so I think she is aware of it and she's okay with having that power over her at this point, that's what it feels like. It feels like, yeah, I know what the situation is. We know what the situation is. That's why you hear. So it's like it feels like she's in more control of having that type of power over Rut.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I neither got intentions with power.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's ever good or bad with Jewels. I think they're just bad for each other. But I think that there's just something with those two. You know what I'm saying, there's they just can't they can't be separate.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the second, the second she she stood up and went in the bathroom, was like I'm gonna take a bath. I was like, oh, roofing to go in there, talking about all my fish, my drink and leave you a fucking lie, You a fucking lie you about to go in that.
Speaker 1: Room was hilarious. Was so good man. Then Dan's killing this shit.
Speaker 2: My thing was like, once you see somebody in a penthouse suite downtown LA with that pornos seventy bathrobe thing, He's after.
Speaker 1: Somebody having sex, somebody, somebody to night.
Speaker 2: Even if we ain't fucking I'm gonna watch something happen. Ship, there's gonna be a show. Goddamn take a bath, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Really, I want to.
Speaker 8: Say in this episode scene where the scenes with Jewles and the scene where they're replaying Ru's ruse like relapsing when she really was, that those two scenes made me feel most like, Oh, Euphoria. The cinematography on those two scenes were really really good. It felt different this season is one and two, but it still felt impactful in the way that Euphoria cinemashiograph.
Speaker 1: It used to be.
Speaker 8: So that that I think those two scenes made me feel the most like, Oh, okay, maybe there's hope.
Speaker 3: For this season.
Speaker 7: No, I'm glad you brought Oh sorry, Rob, you might be aboule to say the same thing I'm about to say.
Speaker 2: Maybe I was just gonna say I'm glad you brought that up because I meant to say that at the beginning of this discussion. Is I was harsh by saying the cinematography was trash last episode. It just wasn't great last episode. This episode, it was incredible. That scene that Ny was just talking about, where Ru was relapsing and she's begging her mother to come home and then the lights with the light shut the gas station. I was like, Okay, this is euphoria. Where where was this in episode one? Like the shots in this episode were so good, and they're back to playing with color again, which they didn't do in the first episode.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad you brought that up.
Speaker 7: But go ahead, Roy, I was gonna say they played with a lot of color in the Strip Club too. Yeah, they did a lot of color with the point.
Speaker 1: I was gonna I didn't see much color, right, I just saw pink. They played with pink a lot.
Speaker 4: And light and light brown.
Speaker 3: I agree with that, but I do feel like I didn't feel the lack of the the guy.
Speaker 1: The music, the music that is missing.
Speaker 7: That looks that just shows you that how how important that that is man like, like that dude really was the soundscape of this show. They gotta they gotta tap back into that somehow. They try to use some some kind of movie type of uh background and points.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's still missing.
Speaker 1: Isn't I think is doing this? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is that true?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He was in the credits, so that's all.
Speaker 8: I was like, Oh it, it's not like they're not they're using It's not I mean it's.
Speaker 3: Hans Zimmer, right, but it's still don't feel the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's like a sixty plus year old white man versus a thirty forty year old black man, Like who's gonna be Who's gonna give you a better vibe when it comes to music?
Speaker 1: You'll say, I think that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Granted, Hons Zimmer is a legend, but it's like he's a legend for different reasons than what Laborate does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, felt like color. I don't know, it just it felt his music felt like color to me. Huh, that's real life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do they call that, Sennastasia.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If it's where you where you feel color and you like see sounds something like that.
Speaker 3: He definitely tapped into something like that for sure. That dude is the musical genius. Like, yeah, he definitely tapped into something with this show.
Speaker 1: We didn't talk about the the Was this the last scene of the show?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, they all right, sorry, go ahead, but I think it is. What were you gonna get to, Well, we didn't talk about the pig with the and the Nazi thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't talk about that.
Speaker 2: I mean we cracked jokes about cracking that ass or whatever, but like, I wonder what that means, like because they they focused on it, like the dude that was fucking they had a swastika on his chest and it was like Charles Manson's face, and then behind him there's another swastika. So and the dude, the one guy that Laurie was with, did call buddy a nigger. So it was like, wait, are these are.
Speaker 1: These actual Nazis?
Speaker 2: And if they are, then that makes their their insistence on getting rude back even more creepy.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's once once once I saw that online because I don't I don't remember, I only watched it once. I didn't see the Nazi symbols, I know, but once once uh I lined that up with him saying like the N word easily, you know, like just flying off with off rip. I'm like, okay, yeah, that makes sense. Wh would Why would I not think they're not that either?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That ship was interesting to me because I was for some reason, I just wasn't expecting that, you know, because I was like, why are they showing his chest like this?
Speaker 5: But yeah, yeah, that made him saying that the N word makes sense, like why are we doing this in twenties when some TV shows?
Speaker 1: But it is a.
Speaker 4: Reality that you know, we don't see but exist.
Speaker 5: And you know, here's a guy that's willing to work with with him and for this business, but he detested you know.
Speaker 4: And then the the phrasing that that that called me was like Rue is ours.
Speaker 5: She belonged to us, or something like yeah, exactly, ownership exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what That's what I was getting at that ship. That ship felt weird once I saw the swastika on his chest and the swastika in the background, because now I'm kind of looking at Fay kind of crazy, and I'm wondering, Okay, Rue had to know that these dudes are Nazis and then phase over here talking about let's go rob them, like this ship the way y'all just like let's get rid of Lori and that whole y'all tripping This ship is interesting, and.
Speaker 9: Then he.
Speaker 1: He did call her half a Yeah, at least at least he said half. You know, we can say so we can say half in No, you're not supposed.
Speaker 11: To say it, Jesus, that's what you wanted to walk away with?
Speaker 1: Rod saved us. What were you about to say?
Speaker 7: I was gonna say, I agreement with you, like like I thought we all were with Laurie. I thought we all liked her subtle kind of case.
Speaker 1: So I just to no, I'm out.
Speaker 9: I'm I wish I wish it had been in that everything that y'all said we don't need. I don't need the Nazi. I don't need none of.
Speaker 1: That white you know it's episode two. I'm just you don't need it anymore. We found the better villain.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can watch mad Men and all these boring ass white shows, but you talking about this ain't interesting to you.
Speaker 1: Get out of here. I don't like the Lori character. Nobody around her. I just don't think it adds a lot to the show.
Speaker 8: Damn a villain, and there has to be something that the villain's doing it gives, like the story with ADAMBSI or reason.
Speaker 9: And and I think when somebody pointed that out earlier, I would love to know more about the characters around at ABCI like that.
Speaker 1: I think the security guards dude was funny.
Speaker 9: I could spend a scene or two with Marshawn Lynch, Like there are things that they can explore over there, even Kadeve Hardinson running the club, like, I think that there are more things to explore over there than the Nazis and white supremacists.
Speaker 4: The Nazis angle does make it make I'm with you.
Speaker 5: I think we can move on without Laurie, but the Nazi thing does add an extra element in it. My only concern would be how much time we they have to flush that out.
Speaker 1: I don't think they need to flush it out.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna I think we're gonna get something like we got with Uh with Gus, Like this this person that's very Gus from I don't remember his last name, Spike, what's his name from? Yeah, yeah, Like this very buttoned up, unassuming person. But they're fucking vicious. That's what I want to see with Laurie. So that's what I'm hoping for. I get it, she's kind of boring, but I think that's kind of the point. So I think when she really gets her ship off, it's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 1: Her being a junkie that that that was interesting, Like it makes.
Speaker 2: Sense though, that's probably why her her temperament is the way it is. But she gonna kill Fae I guarant fucking te Oh. We didn't bring up the fact that she did not know like we had that that. Yeah, we had that that theory last week that she didn't know that the fenanol was in there. It was the dumb ass Nazi guy that didn't clean the scale properly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she should have noticed that. It was How fay gonna notice that? Bro? No, I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, like she's supposed to clean it, or he's supposed to remind her to clean it before they do that stuff. You didn't remind her, right, She can't even see the scale and she's looking down because her lips are so fucking big.
Speaker 1: She didn't know there was anything on that damn scale. Uh? Any other thoughts on this episode?
Speaker 2: I'm excited again, manh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am interested in what's coming up next. I ain't watch anything.
Speaker 9: I cut it off before next on, but you know, I'm excited to see what's next.
Speaker 8: That on this one. Yeah, you gotta wait to get all the way past all the credits, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, did you watching that?
Speaker 3: I did, and I watched out a little extras. She gonna do that, She's gonna do that every time she works.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm gonna look at it too. I didn't know they were there.
Speaker 8: M hm, yeah, you gotta wait talk like all the international credits and everything.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you don't have.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't to the interview.
Speaker 4: And I thought they have it like in that episode, like they'll have it section off you can go.
Speaker 3: Up to the extras. Yeah, but I like I like the full experience.
Speaker 2: Okay, I did watch a whole interview with Faye talking about her experience with Euphoria.
Speaker 1: I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 2: I forget her real name, but you know, hm, look at Spike. I'm gonna find this ship right now. I'm very interested in seeing what happens next in this storyline.
Speaker 1: I think they're.
Speaker 2: Finally like we got we got the players set, we know what world we're in, so now we're about to have some fun.
Speaker 1: So I think episode three moving forward should be very interesting.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, yeah, all right, Well those are our thoughts on this episode of Euphoria. Please let us know what you guys think. FPS podcast is our Reddit thread. It is also our handle on I G and Twitter, and we'll catch you next week. We out peace right Yeah?
Speaker 1: H And this