Speaker 1: Live for the Export Beer Gaden Studio and brought to you, as always by Export Ultra of the ber for Here. This is the Agenda Podcast for the twenty eighth of August.
Speaker 2: The Agenda Podcast the home of Sporting Nonsense and clap Trap, brought to you by Export a Culture.
Speaker 1: And if you want to watch the Agenda Podcast with full moving pictures in full surround sound three D lane, you can Imax.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean we can't dictate what screen they put it in, okay, but the resolution is such that you could project it onto Imax. The Terrible viewing Experience Imax. I went to Oppenheimer and sat in the front row on the Imax screen. Every single shot in that movie is close up of Killian Murphy's chin.
Speaker 3: Got a great view of as mate.
Speaker 1: Anyway, head to our YouTube channel. Just search the Alternative Commentary Collective or at Alternative Commentary Collective on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Hit the subscribe button.
Speaker 1: You'll find the gender episodes plus all the behind the absolute scenes as on there as well. And that's also where you'll find I'm the top secret project we started shooting yesterday, oh yeah ye, which we can't tell you about, but that we'll be on there at some point, So go and subscribe to that the agenda three D. I'm thinking of rebranding it. It's not three day, but I wouldn't want to see us in three D. I'm looking at you right now in three day and I would not recommend it to anyone that's listening to this. But you can watch it on YouTube on to start about eight hundred meters off the coast of Italy.
Speaker 3: If we could the boat that's sunk. Oh, yeah, this has been I've seen it in the news. I've kind of followed it, kind of got it just but I don't really know what's going on. It's starting to heat up a little bit.
Speaker 1: So there was the billionaire dude, he's on a yacht and then it's sunk out of the blow. This happened last Monday, and then all the stories are coming up. What happened was at a water spout. It's like some sort of freak with a incident that happened. There were a couple of Kiwis on there. I think the captain was a Kiwi and.
Speaker 3: The lawyer and a lawyer, thirty six year old ki lawyer and her boyfriend. Yeah, we're all on this boat.
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, it turns out the guy, the billionaire dude, he was celebrating that the reason they're on the boat, they're celebrating getting off a fraud charge that had been battling for almost a decade, and then all of a sudden it goes down. He almost his entire family gets wiped out. Now it's come out that two days before that, the other guy that was on the same charge has got.
Speaker 3: Hit by a car. Let me guess while going for a run. While going for a run.
Speaker 1: Now, all of a sudden, we've got two dead billionaires within forty eight hours and just about a week after settling a eleven billion dollar lawsuit. You smell a rat?
Speaker 3: What was what did they do? How did they fraud? What was the fraud? Did they festival? Did they defraud a dictator?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Reportedly allegedly No.
Speaker 1: Well, my first instant when I saw that the runner got hurt by a car was Robert mcgarby's got his fingerprints all over?
Speaker 3: Yes, Robert mcgarby's, Did I think? Yeah? Was he you think it is?
Speaker 1: What the hell was I talking to? And then so that's my first thing. Sorry, what was the question of.
Speaker 3: Like, obviously if you see if you're saying, if you're implying they've been whacked, oh, I'm implying that only dictators whacked people in this fashion. What was the fraud? Yeah, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: He sold a company to Hewlett Packard back in the day, in like twenty eleven, and it was the value of it, I think tanked almost immediately after he sold it. And their thing was, you knew this was going to happen when you sold it to us. He was like, look, I told you everything was gonna happen, blahlah blah.
Speaker 3: So that went for about ten years and were they sell it.
Speaker 1: For eleven billion dollars and then so for ten years he's fighting this fraud case, gets off it and is dead within a week, him and his mate.
Speaker 3: So how okay, So I love a good conspiracy. Is you do your own research.
Speaker 1: This is all allegedly, by the way, they fucking come at us and Billy, Oh, you guys don't have any sources. No, we don't. We are talking out our asses right now.
Speaker 3: This is why I think it's captivated the world. And obviously the kere We Skipper has been arrested by Italian authorities and is under investigation from manslaughter at the stage. Yeah, that's the charges. I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Whatever a boat goes down, They're like, could the captain have done more? So I guess that's what it is. And he's not answering questions. But the lawyer did say that they only got a sign to him like yesterday. So they're like, we just just give us a fucking sickond, would you before you start answering questions?
Speaker 3: Because the billionaire is missing?
Speaker 1: The billionaires?
Speaker 3: Deep is it? Did they get his body again? They found his they found his daughter's body that was in the boat on the bottom of the ocean. I don't know if they found the billionaire. I don't have to have dug up six bodies.
Speaker 1: I don't imagine. If this is just how true crime podcasts they find the body. So what are you saying, what are you saying a water spout?
Speaker 3: I mean it's a freak extent if a water spout hits a souper yacht and those to the bottom. And what are you saying that there was other souper yachts in the area. Yeah, who were like there was no storm.
Speaker 1: Well I'm not saying that, but I have heard that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see.
Speaker 1: What are you suggesting suggesting that cruise missile.
Speaker 3: People out there do their own recent.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you're have you in a boat and it gets you know, all they know if you're on that boat is the boats went bang and then it's sunk. You know, the survivors if they asked, fuck it went bang, the whole thing flipped over, it sunk. I floated out and then I got rescued, and then they'd be like, yeah, well there was a water spa. Okay, could have been a fucking scud missile. You know, you don't know, You just don't know. It could have been anything.
Speaker 3: Do you think he was on the run on the boat because land wasn't safe after his mate got hit by Okay?
Speaker 1: I think that every man on God's Green Earth has sat down and spent a fear portion of their life thinking about their zombie survival strategy, and a lot of them involved getting off land and onto a boat because you can't be harmed.
Speaker 3: There can zombies not swim? I assume not?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 1: Which raises the question, well, what do you mean when.
Speaker 3: Are you saying you're telling me that Filipedo he gets bitten by a zombie? Yeah, he turns into a zombie. You're telling me Filipedo can't get into the water and still do one hundred meters and fifty seconds.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have thoughts are why is it because he's a bit exactly? Yes, that's right. And look, shout out to the zombie community that we're not.
Speaker 3: We don't want to.
Speaker 1: We don't want to get canceled for defaming the zombie community.
Speaker 3: Can you can you identify as a zombie?
Speaker 1: Look again, I want to steer clear of this whole Shout out to the zombie community and any listeners that you know identify as that. But I just don't think that, first of all, they cancel. Second of all, even if they could, I sort of just assume that zombies run off a sense of smell and they won't be able to smell you. That's why you cross bodies of water when you're being tracked by dogs, at least I do.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of fish. You're going to have to come back to land at some stage. You get water and stuff. We got desalination on board.
Speaker 1: Maybe desalination sort of situation fish anyway. Anyway, I'm just saying, if you know, if this podcast got ten years of litigation around an eleven billion dollar lawsuit. We finally get off the hook and then you get hit by a car while you're out jogging.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm on a boat straight away on the off land. Yeah. And the end scat and then down spout out of nowhere. Who would have thought a little a thorpedo gets the side of the boat as zomb and thought a zombie thorpedo hits you.
Speaker 1: I thought it's the side of the boar and you you're scuttled. Say, okay, I'm just I'm not saying anything. I'm saying through your own research.
Speaker 3: But also, it's a The water spout's a great yarn, isn't it. Yeah, it's a great yarn.
Speaker 1: It's basically the Kraken came out from the dips of the ocean and ripped us down to Davy Jones Logger, a bitter.
Speaker 3: True crime podcast would investigate whether a ship has actually ever gone down in a water spout. I mean I can't I can't recall, not in recent times, not in modern times. Maybe back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't checked a lot of the logs from like sixteen oh three, A couple of Viking ships maybe you would have got stuck. But again, they wouldn't have written it down, so how would you know. They just would have thought it was.
Speaker 3: Valhalla coming to get them, and they would wow, work it as like a ride straight to heaven. Yeah, what would the records say back then?
Speaker 1: You know, no one would have been alive to see it, and even if they did, they would have come home.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so yeah, it's this thing came as window opened from heaven. They're very cool.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're going to drown you now because you're obviously full of shit and so we're just gonna execute you and everyone.
Speaker 3: Near to you. So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, So I reckon the conspiracy if I'm putting my tinfoil head on, but certainly ricks of something going on there. Well.
Speaker 3: The fact that there's a couple of Keiwis involved also makes it juicy for us. The skipper is a Kiwi, the lawyer on board is a Kiwi.
Speaker 1: I was trying to kind of distance myself from those people because we may know some of them.
Speaker 3: Why no, but it makes it. I mean, if they weren't, I don't know if we'd be.
Speaker 1: Interested as billionaires. Yeah, it's billionaires and something about billionaires in their relationship with the sea. Just a couple it was it last year with that submarine went down there and imploded. Oh yeah, about six of them on board. Yeah, not a good place to be if you're a billionaire. Quick day, quick on the quick death the implosion, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so do your own research into the Okay, well, let's well, let's keep our finger on the on the pulse of the the billionaire I reckon there's more to come. Yeah, yeah, there must be. There must be.
Speaker 1: Surely Whitewash investigations will be their hand onto that thing.
Speaker 3: Anyway, the funk was that Jesus like someone just came back, came through the roof of the studio.
Speaker 1: They come for us already. It's a zombie Forore Peters podcast hasn't even come out yet.
Speaker 3: The billions have come after us.
Speaker 1: Was that? Was that a down spout?
Speaker 3: I don't know what there was?
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, all right, that sounds like we should move the fuck on the greatest New Zealander of all time rages on, and it was the Gut and the boat Lisa verse pedals, the Paddler verse pedals, millions, so many comments on both Facebook and Instagram. So many votes being cast and the parag the novels that are being written in the comments section on Facebook leads me to believe that there is a fierce section of you out there who live and die by who wins.
Speaker 3: Or loses these and so you should. This is the greatest New Zealander of all time. It's gonna be the biggest thing that ever happens. It's not gonna be done once. It's only gonna be done once. Can you do it once once in a generation anyway? Not every year at the same time and put a live event on the end with the same amount of same songs on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, seven once Yeah, knew number one song despite the fact that it didn't come out in the last year, So how could that possibly happen? But the song existed last year, so if it was going to be number one, it would have been number one there it's not how could it be number one every year?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Lisa verse pedals and the gut in the boat could potentially be a bit of recency bias. But also you know, as a star started what was the eight Gold medals, so she took it out. Lisa Carrington took it out, took pedals, took pedals out unfortunately in your book.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it is Sir Dick being upset by the boat Dame Lisa lead in the Lake. Yeah, well that that did surprise me actually, but you're right the recency bias has probably helped the Lady of the Lake.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well in case, I do just wonder.
Speaker 1: A lot of people were in the comments saying, I just you know, I've never seen Lisa Carrington take a work at four.
Speaker 3: Well, I've never seen it take a ten for against Australia and Brisbane. No, I haven't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the same circle, I've never seen Richard Hadley and the kayak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I've never seen Lisa Carrington twist Dean Jones into a pretzel and then get him out l b W No.
Speaker 1: So you know it swings roundabouts. But this is why we go to popular vote, and the popular vote went in okay, favor of the lad.
Speaker 3: We'll have to accept it, I guess we'll have to accept it. Does that mean here's only one cricketer left and the Bears the only one Bears, only one surviving. He get beaten in the weekend. He was up against I think he was up against Charles Upham. Yeah he was, Yeah he was, and he got knocked out.
Speaker 1: All the cricketers are gone.
Speaker 3: All the cricketers are gone.
Speaker 1: Okay, and yeah, every single matchup, everyone says there's always a comment that says this should be the final.
Speaker 3: Well, someone someone commenting to Richie and Dan is the final? Well that was the first round. That was the first round of Dan. Smart gotta bliterate it. So yeah, I think Richie is going to go all the way today. It's Billy T vers Hills Bears I think is going to take this. Yeah, I got a feeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people love Hillary Barry. I don't think anyone doesn't like her, except for the boomers that complain about her plunging necklines on TV.
Speaker 3: But news you know where they could that Cleve could be bigger moment.
Speaker 1: You know, they can steal you away from this. Billy T I think is going to win this one. In the Lands.
Speaker 3: You can complain about people to Cleve, but you can't go the other way and say it's great Cleeve, want to see more of it.
Speaker 1: There's rules, man, there's rules. I don't know they are either. So that's why we're going to steal clearer that one belly t versus Hills Bears. Go and have you say on Facebook, wadon and the comments. Somebody messaged us, by the way and ask us to block someone who was commenting on every matchup with like very fiery opinions and will no, that's exactly what we want to do.
Speaker 3: This is what we want. Have an argument in the comments. Fuck it, fire back. Yeah, don't come crying to the.
Speaker 1: Principal because you know you've had an argument on the blackground.
Speaker 3: What social media is bell force, people have minus arguments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get busy, get busy in the comments, So fire it up in there. All right, let's take a quick air break. When we come back, we'll talk some actual sport. All right, what's going on Formula one lane? Liam Lawson is apparently going to get a run. I thought he was with the Red Bull team, but there's some other team.
Speaker 3: So Williams. This has come out in the last couple of days for you Motor Games fans. So Liam Lawson he's been warming the bench for Red Bull and apparently Petes or Chick or whatever they call him in the Red Bull team, he apparently might not be around next year, but he signed another contract. Then Williams were looking for another driver and this is another team, Yes, this is Williams. There. They're a bit ship I think, becoming ninth out of the ten teams. Anyway, they need a new driver. Apparently they met with Red Bull. Red Bull said, sweet, you can have Liam Lawson on loan or will we approve it old Christian Horner and old Helmet which is a great name Helmets. The Red Bull going yeah, yeah, Helmet and Christian Horner. They said that's fine. If it approves the young driver and he gets a chance to get some experience, we're fine with it. And everyone was like, fuck yeah, Liam Lawson is going to get a seat to Williams. Then last night so they sacked their main dude, right Williams. Yeah, they sacked Logan Sergeant who was a brit and they've hired a young Argentinian dude. So they've just completely overlooked Lawson. It may look it might have been an issue around. I think they were looking for for a nine race loan. This is what I've come to understand, because the nine races will take them to the end of the year. However, Red Bull, I don't think we're nine races is nigli for them because if one of their drivers left or get injured or whatever, Yeah, they would want him back straight away. And I think the dealer is he's nine races flat. That's it.
Speaker 1: Also, they're competing against them, so they're not going to loan you the player, and they're well, well, hang on, hang on, you can't just be beating us with the dude we loaned you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll cover themselves. So I think it was idea was if we could recall when we could, and I think for Williams it's probably they need to driver for the rest of the year. Yeah, And so they went with the young Argentinian instead. So Liam Lawson's still warm in the pine at Red Ball. Not a bad team to warm the pine on though really. Also he's like twenty one twenty three, I think now better podcast for no. So yeah, that's a bit of news out there. I mean, everyone got quite excited yesterday in the day before about the possibility that you could see Liam Lawson racing, because here's the other rumor is that Red Bull are waiting until the Mexican Grand Prix where Betez is from. Oh right, and then sack them after that. That's the rumor, and that's like six races away or something. And then and the nine race deal would mean that once I've sacked them, Peters will probably go beat it and they'll bring in Lawson for the last three races. Right. That's I've been doing, like some reading, and I don't really understand it, but I do like the politics that goes on off the track on Formula One. It's it's actually more interesting than the racing.
Speaker 1: That's a wild conspiracy theory that they're waiting for the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I noticed, it's that's massively. It adds up there with the billionaires. Yeah for pedo. Yeah, that's right. But that's the rumor. And then maybe that's why Liam said, sweet, I'll stay because if you sack Chickle after his home Grand Prix, which is an asshole moves, he wins it, and then I'll get a seat for the last thing, and then I'll a seat next year. So maybe I don't know, I was.
Speaker 1: Liam Lawson, I'll be in there. Why don't you second before that?
Speaker 3: Why are you waiting for Mexico money? Yeah? I think it's money. It's it's all. I think it's all the sponsorship deals and endorsements. I don't, I don't. I wouldn't doubt that. It's the only reason why Daniel Rocado's put in Red Bull is because he's a marketing machine in America. Have to drive to survive. He is potentially the most famous Formula One driver in America. They absolutely love him, and same with Sonoda. He's a Japanese driver. He's got a big deal with Honda. Honda provide the engines for Red Bull. He's Japanese, a lot of money edge, there's all this shit going on. There's a lot of shit going on the background. And then you've got Liam Lawson and we can provide some kinner, some sweet oysters from Bluff.
Speaker 1: I think he's still got the go kart that he used to drive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and maybe we'll chuck in some lucky red socks he were unaware.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I guess some crayfish undersized power.
Speaker 3: Maybe give him you know amud aware.
Speaker 1: Well, we could just pick one up at the airport.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't have much to offer. He's going to have to perform his ass off because they're not going to provide much in sponsorship.
Speaker 1: They're going to ask him to do a hanker, gonna ask.
Speaker 3: It's making me cringe just even thinking about Paul Eam Lawson stripping his race kit off on the podium and going, God, Shane Bengis like, can you fucking knock down on someone? Have to do it now? If you keep there would be a slippery slope. That would mean the cricket team would have to do it, would you know? It would be horrible.
Speaker 1: I've always thought the cricket team should do it over the fucking way hilarious.
Speaker 3: I mean we meet quite a few of them. Could you imagine Mark Chapman, Yeah, ripping a hacker, Yeah, Jacob Duffyckhunners, yeah, all round, Ben Sears, Ben Sears does put on when he bowls, anyway, that's true.
Speaker 1: I mean, James Mitchell Satner. The problem is that all the kind of guy that you usually hide at the back of the.
Speaker 3: Hocke, he's no one to put at the front. It's going to be there's no one at the front.
Speaker 1: Bears maybe would have been the last one who could do it.
Speaker 3: And there's no one at the front, like they'll be trying to hide. So they're all like about so the harker instead of facing up to the team, they'll all be like sixty meters.
Speaker 1: Away or so where do you do it? Because in rugby, in league, you're facing each other. You start on this side, they that on this side. So if we're fielding, oh no, you do it to the two opening batsmen. We're fielding, we set the field and then we do the hooker from our eleven separate.
Speaker 3: Well, they come out into a slip field, so the keeper.
Speaker 1: Goes God, and you get a ten man.
Speaker 3: Slip and everyone comes in around. So you got you have five league slips and five regulation slips. And they'll come in on the harker to the bat, to the opening batsman and.
Speaker 1: Then deliver the ball right as they finish the bowler.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, that's they have to have four and five and the bowler. Yeah, and that always the first delivery of any international. New Zealand surrounds the bat while doing the.
Speaker 1: Hacker, and so our home field advantages. We bowl every time we have to. We have to bowl because otherwise it's just two dudes in full padding doing a hooker by themselves.
Speaker 3: In the middle. Yeah, first and Martin Capitol and Deaf and Conway. You have to come out.
Speaker 1: Canella should go right, just tell them, Oh, I think there's there's something to be done there. I believe that our ice hockey team.
Speaker 3: Do a hacker skates. I think so it's dangerous. But anyway, do they slip when they do the slip throat? Do they put there the skate up and skate off and.
Speaker 1: Skate off and shave their necks or it just to shirt the other team somehow?
Speaker 3: We're talking about Formula.
Speaker 1: One started that. Let's stop talking about Formula one because the Welsh dude that was trying to make the NFL remember this, Yes, yes, yeah he didn't. Welsh starry rugby star Louis Reese Zammit reportedly cut from the Kansas City Chiefs fifty three man NFL roster. I think this has happened to a few different dudes. I think this is basically what happened to Jared Haynes, although whenever I google him, I can't find any research online.
Speaker 3: It's all been scrubbed for some reason.
Speaker 1: I think it also happened to Valentine Holmes, who went over to the NFL and tried to do it as well. I don't think you'll ever make one of the skill positions in the NFL. If you didn't grow up playing that game, you know what I mean, it would be like if what's her man's name, like Kirk Cousins say, for example, he came over and tried to play first five, Yeah, it just wouldn't work. You're you're starting from so far behind. These guys have been doing nothing but this their entire lives. He went for as a wide receiver you see. Yeah, because he's a winger for Whales. Yeah, and God bless him for having a crack like this is no shots fight.
Speaker 3: It is a very hard thing to do.
Speaker 1: But I just like the only ones that I know of that have made it Jordan Malata, who's like either an offensive or defensive lineman. He is about seven feet tall and three hundred kilos. And then there was an Australian gentleman whose name escapes me, but someone will be able to send it in on the old voicemail. And he was a punter in the NFL. I think he played in two Grand super Bowls. It's gonna call him a Grand Final rules player. Yeah, he was any rules player and they were like, get this guy in here, and he was just their punter. So yeah, so I don't think that you're never going to see a quarterback, wide receiver, running back.
Speaker 3: I don't think it must be real, it must be a real eye. Ope. No, Yeah, to go over there and suddenly surrounded by dudes who have been doing this since they were seven years old. Yeah, and like you're like, holy shit, these guys are fucking good and you're like, hey.
Speaker 1: Boys to be for wheels and like he like obviously he's fast enough, athletic enough to do it. But there's just things that you wouldn't know, you know, growing up playing that game.
Speaker 3: I reckon. I mean, I don't know. I've never tried to make the NFL baal. Yeah, it would be so intimidating.
Speaker 1: I was attached to the Lombardi Trophy once, so I'll never be win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: It was a Wednesday. So now it is time for a half baked sports idea.
Speaker 6: Half baked sports idea, and.
Speaker 1: It is entitled Pirates of the Mediterranean. My idea today is, you know how the defending America's Cup team they get to pick what the boat specifications should be. And I've always thought that as New Zealand as we should do Wakahama, because there's no where Swiss team is going to beat us at Wakahama. And if we're allowed to dictate what the team you know, but nobody has.
Speaker 3: There have to be a sailing boat race.
Speaker 1: That is a good point.
Speaker 3: There may be some rules that are set by the deed that's right, win power and well yeah sure, so it's going to have to stay a sailing wet So I thought, how do we make the racing a little bit more exciting And that's where I came up with this idea. Adam hit the music.
Speaker 1: All three of our whole vaulting women are aboard our boat and.
Speaker 3: At one part I don't eve think it's a race. By one point in the.
Speaker 1: Race, they are allowed to board the other team and stage a mutiny on their team. So as we come too close to each other around one of the boys, all three of them just come vaulting off the side and then they come over on Olivia McTaggart. We've got bloody Eliza McCartney, we've got imagineers and they're just on board, cutlasses in hand, and they're fighting with Jimmy Spithill and the Nios boys. Okay, My idea is Pirates of the Mediterranean. I like how you've run the name first. Yeah, work backwards from the name.
Speaker 3: Okay. A couple of issues. The run up for the pole volder.
Speaker 1: Well, what if when they're turning, because you know when they're turning they sometimes go flying across the boat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well how about I don't know if you've seen the sail Croatia footage of when people there's the bosin seat that they use the seat to go to the top of the mast and they hinch them up and then they have to fix stuff up to the cross and they lower that down. And what they do is they put people on it and then do a sharp turn and swing it around and people fly off it. Perfect. That's what you need. It's almost a catapult because I don't know about the poles. You need a good runway and someone to stick it and then go.
Speaker 1: Over the runway. You only need because you need speed. But these boats are already moving. So if they turn a corner real fast, and I'm picturing that, the poles are already they're like fixed to the side of the yacht on a on a hinge, So you're already holding Eliza's just adding there holding her pole and they do they whip a real hard turn and then she just goes flying.
Speaker 3: I'm going to throw another Olympian at you. The trampoline guy, oh, Donald Schmidt. Yeah, get Schmitty and we put a trampoline because some of those camarans already got trampolines. And you get Schmitty, double bounce Schmitty to do a triple flip over to the other boat.
Speaker 1: Triple pike, yeah, Dismount.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if you're going at pace and you quickly turn it, double bounce, some boom stick the landing. Are you are you killing them? Or you just just meant like, what are you doing when you get on the boat. Are you like just are you messing with the electronics? Nothing? Are you not cutting the cutting the sails? You're killing them? Just an homage to parents of the caravans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're killing them, cutlasses and the whole thing. Alternatively, Tory Peters, she could be on your boat and she's just halving javelins at them.
Speaker 3: Can I suggest potentially just maybe some shooters like the Turkish shooter guy, that'd be hard to deal with on the front of your boat. Hands and pop it just popping off each one of them.
Speaker 1: Maddy Wishy, she could be throwing shot puts at them. I mean the shot put was initially a cannon ball. Yeah, so why not Maddi Wishy on one side, Tom Walsh on the other, Tom Walsh on the other, Jacko Girl on the back.
Speaker 3: If you ever get stuck.
Speaker 1: Behind us and just throwing balls, I am concerned about potentially the weight ramifications of carrying Jacko and Tom Walsh around the Mediterranean with it.
Speaker 3: If you can sink nowther shit be pretty sick, wouldn't it. You know?
Speaker 1: I feel like way more people would get involved if that was going on, because.
Speaker 3: Remember the amount of interest when the American boat sunk out in the Hurdacke Yes at time, and they all the teams rallied together and got them back in and they patched them up, and they had the sticking plasses of each of the team that helped fix it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, people love stuff like that was the highlight of probably one hundred and forty four years of America's covers.
Speaker 3: When Dean Barker is was it as like battery peck or something dislodged went down and went straight through the bottom of the boat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean so if instead of that, it was all three of our pole welters behitting the driver of the top of Luna Rossa, you know, that would that would cause a stern The ratings would go through the absolute roof.
Speaker 3: It's kind of UFC cage fighting is video gladiatorial roman just ms well, just kind of catapultar tiger onto the other boat. It'd be quite good.
Speaker 1: You hit the life of Pie button and it just shoots an orangutan and a.
Speaker 3: Tiger onto the other boat. Yeah, I don't mind that. Well, yeah's that's that's about like Ricky Bobby. You know it suddenly a panther appears in the back seat.
Speaker 1: That's right, to make them drive fast. Well, what about if you say, we're sponsored by Hewlett Packard and you could push one button and a down spout came out of the air and hit one isolated piece of the sea and managed to sink an otherwise unsingable boat. Yeah, that could also happen, allegedly, I don't know, reportedly, do your own research on that.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I don't think that's even half back. I think it's I think it's still pretty raw.
Speaker 1: That's still dupe. All right, Uh, let's take one more quick break. We'll come back with your space.
Speaker 6: Yours please, brought to you by Leader Home of the.
Speaker 1: L five of to get through today. First one goes thusly your spas.
Speaker 5: I just want to congratulate g Lane for his clean and jerk.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I know he's practiced that technique many times in the shower over the years. Good on you, Bri. Thanks and Fox South Canterbury.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back on the back on the straight arrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you caller, Yeah, God bless you.
Speaker 3: Another one here, call it your space.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you get a wells the Tommy Turbo fucking money back guaranteed scheme. You do realize he's got two brothers also in the mainly worrying the Sea Eagles.
Speaker 4: Do you think the younger brother, Bennie, what you do an upgrade?
Speaker 3: And maybe they don't have.
Speaker 7: The money to keep him at the club and Tommy's just doing a big brother thing and yeah, but it's not a.
Speaker 3: Bad theory, that's a great theory. So two other brothers there, potentially salary cap issue wants to keep his brothers there.
Speaker 1: So you've got Turbo on Trabovitch, You've got Gerbo Jake for a boy itch and as of last year you've now got Burbo was being treboy bitch. And yeah, I wonder if Burbo may need an upgrade. And they would have said, look, we don't have enough money for you at the club, and Turbot would have said, well what have men Gerbo? You know, split the bill a little bit and you give Burber a little bit of a backhander.
Speaker 3: It's not it's it's not stupid to say you no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Eliza McCartney vaulting off the side of Bog into another Bu's stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's stupid, stupid. I appreciate that. Another call here, yours?
Speaker 8: Well, you remember when the Warriors used to have a stink Kevin Champion, Richard Villas, Sandy. We even fought in the cheerleaders in Townsville. That's what I want to see this weekend. Let's get in a fucking fight. Anyway, fuck the spin off.
Speaker 1: A Look, we did finish the season like this a couple of years ago, and having watched it, it was actually it was actually quite the supporting with Kine Evans, Matt Lodge. I think Jesse Devanga got involved as well. Our season finished at SeaBus Superstate. I think this was two years ago, and I finished with Matt Lodge getting into a fight, pulling the fingers at the crowd.
Speaker 3: Well that's the thing. I had to be pretty easy to get out of the Warrior's skin. The Sharks, you're playing away.
Speaker 1: Oh, if you're the Sharks, you come out this week and you head higher off the first hit up and just and just look at the How are we playing this today, Matte? Are we getting away with this because we've gotten away with it all season?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's they're gonna have to be predisciplined because it's a pretty easy chair. But yeah, you're out of the top eight. You're playing away from home. Yeah, you know they know that. The Warriors are pretty proud about their home record, their home crowd anyway, Yeah they're gay. What do you guys? That's a good mad Monday, A mad Monday playing Eavy.
Speaker 1: Bore Yeah yeah, yeah, Jesus, I wish I could get like a longer rist this offseason.
Speaker 3: But enjoy it. Yeah, I reckon, it's going to be spicy. I reckon, they're gonna they're gonna niggle them hard.
Speaker 1: But what's in it for the Sharks just to beat up the Warriors. Yeah, I mean your shed on the fourteenth to him?
Speaker 4: What does it?
Speaker 3: And for the Sharks, are they in the top eight? Yeah? So fourth? Can they okay? So they're in the top four. They can keep the top four spot.
Speaker 1: I believe they beat us. They beat us, okay, So there is motivation. Yep, there's motivation to beat us. Yeah, there could be a bit of niggle.
Speaker 3: For some reason.
Speaker 1: Ronaldo Molly Tulloh is one of their wingers. He's a Kiwi just arks up at the Warriors.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Last time we played them is Garners. I don't know why. It's otherwise like a really nice guy. But for some reason, maybe maybe you're right, Maybe that's what it is. A lot of chairping, a lot of chepping.
Speaker 3: All right, another call here, you're yeah, you get it. They see Sea ship hosts definitely do a Sports Awards Singma Bob.
Speaker 4: Biggest hurts, biggest fails, biggest fuck ups, vegas walk offs, biggest retirements, biggest bandwagon.
Speaker 1: You know, you guys will sort it out.
Speaker 3: I believe in you and I love you. Oh thanks mate, thank you mate, thanks mate. Now I think we're going to look into that. After yesterday's potty we were like, we need to just do an alternative sports awards, something that's not so innocent, boring the people's awards. Yeah, absolutely, and those categories are being on. Yeah, they're good.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I'd feel about presenting an awards to an athlete to their face that's called the Biggest fuck Up Award. It'll be tough. Now.
Speaker 3: I think those kind of ones we need to tag the media themselves, like the biggest commentator's curse Chris Well, Yeah, the biggest hot take that didn't actually take you know, Yeah, Chris Key is a hip front runner. But there's a lot of them. There are a lot of I mean, the one from the Olympics with Hayden Wilde is up there. Oh my god, that's up there. That's up there with Chris Keys. Chris Key is more close to home, but that one actually cost us a gold middle. Yeah, so there's a lot of those. I think that the nasty ones we the more humorous ones are going to come from the media side of it. And there's a lot of things that happened in sport that are pretty funny. The downstairs that knocks off the bar, the upstairs that knocked off the bar, and the high jump of pole vault. It's not just weird and wonderful things that happened in sport that we need to celebrate a lot of butt checks. I reckon the butt should have its own, but reveal in a contact sport.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jerome Hughes was a late contender last week. He made a break with his ass checks deployed like they're usually on the ground and someone's pull their pants off, just poked his nose to it and it's just like deployed the plumbers crack.
Speaker 3: And the thing is, in contact sports, they're all pretty good asses. Everyone's packing some good heat, some of the great asses. So it's not like it's an everyday person. Because when you see an every day person of the ass checks out spec she when they had forty plus, they're just a very flat, saggy.
Speaker 1: You've touched on something that's really triggered me. Retraumatized me here this morning.
Speaker 3: So went to the gym. I go quite often.
Speaker 1: I was having a shower downstairs, about twelve showers, only three spots to get changed. And I've discussed this before on the podcast, and I was sitting down time my shoelacers up, fell on next to me, drops his DACKX. Now this is pre shower, mind you. So this is full swamp ass at this point, and so I'm trying to keep away from it as far as possible. He is not even with an arm's reach. I probably could have touched him with mailbowt as how close he was to my head, his ass his ass crack, Yes, is that close to my head?
Speaker 3: And then did you give him a quick book?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I was trying to avoid his ass. And then as I was doing this, I'm leaning away from him. Then another guy comes in to grab all of his stuff, which was sitting next to me, doesn't look to see what's going on, and just like shoulder by into me to where I had to turn my head. So I'm now like within sniffing this.
Speaker 3: I fucking now. It's enough to make you not want to go to the gym anymore.
Speaker 1: You know, you didn't kiss it anything, or I didn't kiss it, I didn't finger it, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you want. You don't want to be doing that at your gym either, was it? This is downstairs at work? Yeah? Yeah, you know. Share it the gym. You share it work, share it work. Yeah, very aggressive at that gym. Yes, you thought you were a vibe. You thought you were saying that that ass would have touched me. If it was, you would have got stuck in the gym. Yeah, all right, let's take one more call and we'llknock this thing on the head.
Speaker 4: Maniah, what job haven't you done? Sharing fucking al peckers, plastering fucking bike, training for Release Andrews, sucking calm game, Olympics or whatever?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Fuck what else?
Speaker 6: Don't know about?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: Just pull the curtains, rash AnyWho?
Speaker 6: Fuck RecA Ah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, correct, Correcer, Well he left boner off there.
Speaker 1: He did leave boner off the Rismer that's on there. I feel like this could be its own entire podcast.
Speaker 3: All of the jobs are.
Speaker 1: I should sit down and write them out one day, because from about sort of sixteen seventeen to about twenty seven, and actually even since then, it's been like a job every fucking til or three months. I am just to clarify it was not Alexandrews. It was a Hollyminston.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I was when I was in South Canbury last week on my holiday beautiful came across a paddic of ol peckers and I was going to call you actually because we're driving past, and the kids were like, hey, some ol peckers, And I said, do you name? And I used to share ol peckers and Maldiston goes bullshit and I was a dead He goes nah, and then he commenced the rest of it. Now you follow it dead, I mean, how do you share our packer? And I was close to calling you and asking me how to speak your phone and going Frankie, what.
Speaker 1: You're gonna need is two sets of ropes first, one static, second one you're gonna need a couple of pulleys.
Speaker 3: Yes, they were asked how do you do it? And I was like, I'm pretty sure they put them into some sort of harness or some sort of They don't flip them over like they do with sheep standing the whole time. And they're like and you could just see them look at me because they obviously accused me of spinning shit a lot, and they're like, whatever did, But I didn't. I was about to call you on the speakerphone of the car, but you would have been like you would have got off the phone and gone what was it about it?
Speaker 1: I could have sent you around to the guy who would have shown the olpacker's house, you would have been too.
Speaker 3: Far from them anyway.
Speaker 1: There shout out to Gus Pedison. If you need your olpackers Sean and the South Generby region, please reach out. Yeah, I feel like that needs to be its own. Whole podcast is all the various different job. How many yips?
Speaker 3: Is it about twenty? And you're just gonna go through each one? How long you got your How I got the job? Yeah? Who are replace? Advertising agency? Which for me I find so dangerously difficult to comprehend when you talk about it. Sometimes you talk about managing an account and an agency, I'm like, what the fuck? How the fuck did you get into that role? I don't know how That one is the oldest one I think. I think I think the people need to see your CV. Yeah, they do it. They need to see the CV. I need to print it.
Speaker 1: At that Evertiz occasion, so it was kind of run like a startup. They wanted to look like Google in the office. So there was a ping pong table one that was playing ping pong and I hit it as hard as I could come off the edge of the bat and it hit this girl in her open eye as she was like just trying to put a spreadsheet together or something like, oh fucking he. I was like, how do you explain that? It was one of the toughest things I've ever got disciplined for that same job, I got torn to pieces because I didn't go to a meditation class that they hit.
Speaker 3: So my manager came out of the meditation class.
Speaker 1: It was just like, you need to think about how you're fucking deceived around the office and blah blah bah.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't think you were paying attention to meditation there. Stress.
Speaker 1: Yes, this needs to be its own podcast episode. I'm percing somewhere around the Christmas holidays when we run out of shit to talk.
Speaker 3: To talk about. Have we not already to talk about?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll go and write that down. We'll knock this thing in the here. Go and watch it on YouTube if you want to punish yourself otherwise. We'll be back tomorrow for a Thursday episode of the Gender podcast.
Speaker 6: You've been listening to.
Speaker 2: The ACC's a gender podcast brought to you by Export Ultra for more episodes.
Speaker 6: Like and follow on iHeartRadio. William You get your podcasts