Speaker 1: You're listening to a podcast from News Talks at B. Follow this and our wide range of podcasts now on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Straight down the Middle.
Speaker 1: Try to get inside the game from every goal. It's Rugby Direct with Elliott Smith and Leam Navier powered by News Talks ed B.
Speaker 2: Welcome into Rugby Directs powered by Habit Heath Buysio book today and stay in the game. We are back for our MIDWEK edition of Rugby Direct. Elligant Smith with me as always Liam Napier. Greetings Liam, Rugby world never slows down. Welcome back to the pod.
Speaker 3: Great to be helliotts and no, it doesn't, particularly when you're in the midst of appointing a new All Blacks coaching team. There's always going to be sparks and flurries and news of points in. It's what we're having over the last few weeks, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there certainly. Well, there was a couple of media autlet's yesterday reporting that tana Umanga is in line to become an assistant coach with the All Blacks. We did bring up his name, I think on the Monday Pod potentially and know he's been mentioned elsewhere on the breakdown, et cetera. Too. What's the latest. What are you hearing around the potential of tana umang A joining that day for Renny coaching stuff?
Speaker 3: Well, I think there where they smoked this fire Elliott with these things. But at this stage, no assistants have been offered coaching contracts, so it's certainly not a dune deal with anyone. No firm decisions have been made. I think Rennie's still doing his due diligence about because it's not just technically and tactically, is it. It's about an any coaching team who can work with whom, what personalities are involved, What New Zealand Rugby wants, what Rennie wants. So there's a lot of moving parts involved in this. But look, in regards to tana umager, I did have a bit of correspondence with them, just back and forth over a text message, and he was civically nonchalant, saying, you know, he doesn't comment on speculation, but he's slated to be considered. So look, he's firmly in the mix and Dave Rennie wants him to be his defense coach, which would effectively replace Tamody Ellison.
Speaker 4: So if we just there.
Speaker 3: With that in isolation, how do you think tana Umonger would go as an all black defense coach.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that would be the role for him his sister. Sorry, his head coaching time at the Blues didn't really work out. He was shuffled out of the early Remember Leo McDonald came on board back end of twenty eighteen and took over for twenty nineteen when tana Umanga was supposed to be head coaching. But it was then over the next couple of years that they he sort of found his niche with the Blues for a couple of seasons. Their defense is pretty strong. He developed some good systems and then left I think was at twenty twenty one. Ended up becoming Mawana coach down the track, but it felt like maybe as an assistant that was a role he was perhaps better suited to than being an out and out head coach, and he wouldn't be alone in that. There's been a number of coaches that are better place to narrow their focus down on one element of the game and not have to worry about the full package and essentially being the CEO of the team, but really zero in on one thing. I think that's where tana Umonger's strength has ultimately been found. So Dave Rennie of course coached tana umung a way back win for Wellington and the early two thousands, so there is a history between those two as well. But I think ultimately you can't judge t Umo on his head coaching role necessarily. I think his defense is, you know, something that the Blues prided themselves on when they were at when he was at the team as the defense coach. So look, I think it's a if it happens, a fairly astute appointment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, I think it's a great way to put it.
Speaker 3: I think there's a couple of elements to explore with tana and you mentioned as Blues coaching tenure there, but he's also had He's vastly experienced as a coach and maybe it's because of what he achieved as a player that that gets a wee bit lost. But he's been coaching for fifteen years now. He did five years in France or Toulon, he did some time at the Chiefs and he did really well with Connie's Monaco. They won the Roan Fallly Shield. Obviously, the Blues and then Mouana and obviously Arti had a massive impact and influence on that team, but Tana was a huge factor in Ardi going to Moana in the first place, but also Moana last year. Remember, outside of Arti, I'll challenge you to name many players in that team that any Super Ragby team would have been chasing. And yet they knocked over every New Zealand Super Ragby team I think by the Chiefs when were one when within the playoffs. So from a head coaching perspective of a team that had a real lack of star power and depth, did bloody well on that occasion. And then of course there's this Pacifica element that's forming around the All Blacks, isn't there. Dave Renny, the first All Blacks head coach of Pacifica Heritage, his mother from Raratonga tana Umaga, the first All Blacks captain of Pacifica heritage in history, has a great way of connecting and bringing through that culture and I think that's probably something that was lacking within that All Black camp under Raiser. And if you look at the demographic of not just the All Blacks but Super rugby teams NRL teams. Increasingly those are populated by players with Pacifica and Maldi heritage. So I think it is in a stoote move and I think it is probably nigh on time that we see more representation from Pacifica and Maldi in an All Blacks coaching team, and I think that could only only help the team, particularly when you're looking at effectively a cultural rebuild for this team.
Speaker 2: Isn't it is? And among A former captain, brings a lot of Mana, but it can't just be about Mana alone. It can't just be about what he's going to bring to the culture. It's got to be on the defense. And to be honest, that's probably an area that they haven't really solidified the All Blacks in the last few years, is that that defensive role. There's been a lot of weak tries conceded. You know, Timothy Allison maybe was a bit too far early in his coaching career for him to take on that role and bring the changes in the All Blacks environment. Scott McLeod did it until twenty twenty three as well, but he took over from Wayne Smith. So the bandon has been passed around and no one's really sort of taken it and charged toward it. Towards it, so there's, you know, the possibility that he might be able to make some quick shifts in this department if he is appointed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like you say, there needs to be because I think somebody Elson we've discussed will be a good coach in time. But as you say, I think was probably promoted to a position of influence too, So I think he started as a contact coach within the All Blacks but was quickly elevated to the defense brief when Scott Hansen assumed a switch from defense to attack and look, defense is so prevalent in modern day rugby, whether it be rush defense or umbrella style, you know, shutting down time and space and playmakers. That's evolved massively in recent times. You've seen the league influence coming with David Kidwell and Shawn Edwards going to France and others, so it's a very important brief. There are others that have done well within New Zealand rugby. I think Craig McGrath and the Blues is quite highly regarded and abroad other keywis like Jared Payne in Australia, Laurie Fisher is as.
Speaker 4: Well regarded as well.
Speaker 3: So it's an important area that the All Blacks need to get right. And maybe Tanna's the guy, maybe he's not, but I think he would be an upgrade on somebody Allison.
Speaker 2: So there's tracks with what we sort of put out there on Monday in the podcast that Jason Ryan would be the only survivor of the previous coaching raging to retain a job. Assuming that goes ahead and anything changes from this.
Speaker 3: Point potentially, Yeah, I think there's a bit of a standoff brewing between an early standoff between he's on on rugby and Dave Rennie around the attack. Brief now, I expect Dave Rennie to take on a large role with that attack.
Speaker 4: That's his.
Speaker 3: Trademark, is I guess from it from a coaching perspective, He's very strong an attack and I think that was a reason he was preferred over Joseph. But Scott Hansen is on a four year contract and we know he held quite strong influence and responsibilities within Scott Robinson's team. He was his two IC, he did a lot of the on ground coaching. Him and Jason Ryan are both on four year contracts, so having paid out Scott Robertson. I think New Zealand Rugby is potentially keen for Scott Hansen to be tained because then that would avoid them having to pay him out.
Speaker 4: And of course.
Speaker 3: Rennie wants Mike Blair, who's done a great job with Kobe in recent years, the former Scotland halfback, to help come in and run the attack, but he's one on. Rugby have traditionally not hired or recruited foreign coach for the All Blacks, so I think there's a bit of a standoff browing there. It's gonna be interesting to see how that transplires hate Daisen.
Speaker 2: We've already got a standoff napes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these things never go quite so smoothly. But if you think back to Razor, how do you think it should play out? Raizorhead car Blanche that that didn't really unfolds too well?
Speaker 4: How do you think this should play out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think it's an interesting one, isn't it. Dave Rennie should have his say on who he wants to be his assistants, and I don't know that putting to people together in an arranged marriage like potentially they may have de forced to work with Scott Hansen is going to be for the betterment of the All Blacks. I think if they want this team to be set up for winning the World Cup, they mentioned trajectory, Well, if Dave Rennie doesn't believe that Scott Hanson is part of that trajectory to get through to the World Cup, then I think ultimately he's got to walk the plank. And if they've got to pay him out then then so be it. I think this is a special case here, and look, you don't want the head coach to have the ultimate savior needs to be some element of New Zealand rugby giving sign off and agreeing with who he puts forward. But also you know he's been thrust and potentially made to work with someone that may not gel together. So it's a tricky one. But I've got a sign with probably Dave Rennie on this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you should be able to work people he knows and trusts, and I think we saw last year of the All Black's attack struggle consistently struggle with Scott Hanson in that role.
Speaker 4: So for me, it's a pretty black and white choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stump up the cash, you pay him out, but you know it is a business, but also the all black springing that revenue. So you've got to give Dave Rennie the beer chance to get that right. There's pros and cons to every situation. Scott Hansen would be in New Zealand, so he would be around to go around the Super Rugby teams and deliver messages and whatnot. But Mike Blair and Dave Renny are together in Japan, so while they would be coaching Kobe, I'm sure they'd find time outside of that to discuss where they'd go with your Blacks attack. They'd be living and breathing with each other on a daily weekly basis, so I think that's certainly the preference.
Speaker 2: Indeed, let's move on news. A couple of days ago, Crusaders quote unquote scrap at training between a couple of players Will Tucker one of their locks and Proprecersial Psychs Martin a little bit captured on iPhone camera footage. Has this been blown up all out of proportion? Liam rob Penny didn't seem to really give a shit, And I know there's been a bit of consternation out of the Crusaders around the way it's been reported, But ultimately this seems to like a storm and a tea cup. They show probably more aggression at training on Tuesday, though, than they showed in the entire eighty minutes on Saturday night at Eden Park.
Speaker 3: That's nothing that Rugby Direct hasn't seen before. There's bricks of broken limbs, of broken arms.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right. This just comes when you're in a closed space together.
Speaker 4: Oh look, I think yes, you had it coming.
Speaker 3: To be fair, it's been brewing for a while, all that Crusader's rubbish you spout had to get something in.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm still nursing back from that broken arm, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, look, I'm all for it.
Speaker 3: I think there's nothing wrong with a bit of heat at training, particularly after a loss. There should be a bit of tension, but a frustration. If that boils over, then so be it. Rugby is a contact sport. You live on the edge sometimes and I don't have a problem with it at all. I thought Rob Penny actually spoke to it quite well. We said nothing to see here, just a couple of men fired up, and they should be after what happened to Eden Park. So maybe you'll get a reaction from the Crusaders. This week and maybe that's a reflection of what's going on in their camp. And we saw this with the Wartars and pre season, didn't we And that was a much more serious situation because there was injuries and I think a fine or a suspension handed out in the.
Speaker 2: End, Yeah there was. Yeah, that was a pretty ugly one and the end nothing like that down at Ruggy Park in christ Church. I can assure you quick look at the team news before we get into the mail bag. Not a lot to report this week, necessarily, but good to see Ruben Love on the Hurricanes bench for the game against the Force in Napier Friday night.
Speaker 4: It is indeed.
Speaker 3: And look, Callum Hawkins done a great job certainly against the Waratars last week. He stepped up a nice crossfield kick and various other moments. But Ruben Loved be good to see him back at ten because he actually did have quite a profound influence to the back end of last year for the Hurricanes at ten. We haven't seen enough of them at ten or in any capacity really. He's been put on ice from a test rugby perspective, so he's a young man who needs game time, needs consistency, needs to be in the shop window for Dave Renni and to build some momentum and confidence. So good to see him back. And I think throughout that Hurricanes team and some of the other sides that the Chiefs, there's been a bit of rotation and that you can see the depth coming through for some teams and not for others.
Speaker 2: Indeed, you can, yep looking forward to that match and seeing Reubin Love trot out over on Friday nights in Napier Quick break come Back mail Bag after this, you're back with Rugby Director, powered by a habit Heath Hysio. Book today and stay in the game. Time now to check the Rugby Director mail Bag. You can get in touch with us at Rugby Director and us talk zb dot co dot NZ. Producer Mark is the overseer of the mail bag and he's got a come bule of male messages that he wants to read today and we'll react to them.
Speaker 5: Take it away, Killer, Yes, thank you earlier, hopefully see you soon. Liam. Just don't at the same one zoom we miss yet but this one comes all the way from Australia. Floyd. He says he's enjoying the podcast, particularly now he gets two episodes a week, and what a truth that is. He's very happy about the Reny decision, looking forward to seeing the makeup of his assistants, and he doesn't really he's got no problem with Mike Blair being a part of the team. But this one his question, he said, it may be stupid to ask in the content on the context of context, but why do we keep seeing so many injuries, particularly in pregame warmups this week with a hamstring as a case in point. These guys sees, These guys are professional athletes. I would have thought their physical conditioning it would be so easily and frequently compromised. What is he missing?
Speaker 2: It's an interesting one, isn't it. Here? We see a lot of and sometimes you see teams, certain teams have a number of sort of tissue damage, soft tissue damage. In a year, there'll be a number of those sort of injuries, calf strains, et cetera. And that occasionally points to being overtrained during the week and you get to game down you're not quite ready to go. We've seen teams go through horror runs. Try thing off the top of my head, but you know, acls and various other things that are just almost pure dumb luck in a way. So I don't know what's initially down to it. They'll probably go back and go maybe because there's everything so data driven these days, isn't it, Lee, And they could probably go back and go. Jeez, on Thursday, we probably maxed them out to one hundred and ten percent when maybe we could have gone a little bit lighter and maybe that injury doesn't happen. Sometimes it is down to, you know, you slip over and you roll an ankle or you do your hamstring in. But sometimes it is down to a little bit of overtraining and naps. I'm sure we know coaches that have overtrained their charges from time to time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think there's a lot more rugby these days increasingly, so that's part of it. But the more rugby you play, the more training you have to go through, the more strain you put on your body. They're probably a bit more precautionary these days. And then you've got some athletes that are more prone to injuries than others. Stephen Peterifetter one example. He was pulled late from the Blues game last week with that calf injury that kept them out for most of last year coming back, and we've seen Nathan Blackheader and the like.
Speaker 4: There's some players that are just really prone to it.
Speaker 3: But I think we are seeing movement in that area as well, because I think it was the English Premiership or somewhere up north are actually looking to put restrictions on the amount of contact that teams can put players through any given week, but also during the preseason, allowing them to have proper breaks and certain conditioning before they can actually return to contact. So I think that's something that the NFL and the like you have brought in in recent years, and I think it's something we're going to see in rugby increasingly as well.
Speaker 2: Indeed, Floyd, thank you very much for your message. Next one Killer.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is from Tim. I found the messaging out from at Rennie's opening press conference really interesting and he wanted to throw a question our way in that same press so he mentioned that players will have to earn the right to wear the jersey and he will have no loyalties. Yet he openly raised the idea of bringing back Brody Rettallic from Japan. Brittallic. Obviously, he was coached multiple stages of his career by Rennie, coming through before the All Blacks at the Chiefs now A game in Japan. Also interesting when you look at the other overlaps. Rennie currently coaches Artie Severe, who looks to be sort of the favorite to be the next captain, and his comments on Scott Barrett were notably lukewarm. Also, Anton Lena Brown is in that Japanese team, a player who's form had seen him drifting a bit out of All Blacks contention. So with the no loyalties lines sounds strong. There are clearly players he already knows very well. His bigger question this one, though, is about the criticism we heard from last year around players not earning the jersey in the idea of Crusader's bias in selection, we exactly were those players that people felt hadn't earned their spots in that team.
Speaker 2: Liam, you want to take this one first from Tim?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure, I think the obvious one that springs to mind is savy Reese. There's a real feeling that Bill Black should have moved on from him a lot earlier and invested in guys like Caleb Toungueytow and others should have been given a crack sooner, I think. But look as far as the Crusader's bias goes, I don't know if I buy into that. You look at guys like David Hevili and Ethan Blackheader, they were prominent figures and that Crusaders set up when when Razor was there and he went away from them, So I think you have to give him credit for he was very clear in his mind about distancing himself from those ties to the Crusaders. When it came to selection, I think you had a number of Blues players that were had umbradge with their non selections Dalton, Papa Lee, Riquwani slopping down the ranks and Hoskins, Attutu and others. So I think that's probably where a lot a lot of that potential bias or perception of bias stems from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the end of it, there were probably more Chiefs and the All Blacks set up than there were Crusaders. Every member of the loose Ford tree, I think, apart from Kayleb Boshier got a goonsig at some point, you know, Leroy Carter came in and we're not saying that they went worthy, but there was certainly a lot more, probably Chiefs in that second year and he went away from Paveli, especially after he had a strong Super Rugby season the year prior. I think ultimately for Dave Rennie coming in with you, you can say that you're not coming in with any bias, but everyone's got inherent biases, just you know, whether you're a fan of a certain team or whatever it might be. He would have watched plenty of take while he's in Japan, of Super rugby games back home, and and whether he was consciously doing it or not, he would have been analyzing it and going how does this player maybe fit into an international setup or could they go to higher honors. So I think there's going to be, you know, some inherent bias there, which is natural as a human being and being a rugby person. But you know, I do like the idea of a clean slate to bring up Brodie Rettelic though, which to suggest that he has been thinking about this for quite some time. It was Yes, it was off the cuff remark, but to me it sounded like he had been thinking that maybe Brodie Rettelig is ready to return to international rugby anymore. In the mailbag, mark.
Speaker 5: Yeah two more, this one from camp from the Napier Hastings area. This is more of a fun one.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 5: If you saw the Hurricanes Warrantars game on Friday, Clark laidlaw in the coaching box, he is wearing one of those new retro juzies that the classic sports where have brought out cam asks? Is this going to be a bit of a movement now for rugby coaches? And you might see them sort of a dressed as baseball coaches. They wear the full kick sort of thing. Could you see that or would you rather than the polos or the baser or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't. I don't know how you feel, napes, but I quite liked the idea of each coach just having their own vibe. We see it in English football. You know. Some some coaches wear the full suits it up. Some are more comfortable in a sort of puffer jacket, sideline or whatever it might be. Rop Any, I think, often wears the dress shirt for his games. But you know, Van Cott is more of a polo man. So's Jamie Joseph. As long as it's got a bit of team team logo, team merch on. I don't have a huge deal with it. I was more against the idea of I'm wearing a cap indoors. You know I'm old school in that regard. Hats off inside please. I feel like that was very personal.
Speaker 4: Like me.
Speaker 2: Directly.
Speaker 3: Look, I think the more Canes merch the better, isn't it? Everyone should be donning it. I've ordered one of those classic jerseys for Super Round, so wear loud and prouds display its on the weekend in which the Canes continue their their magic rides. I think that their message is from good made of mine. Actually is going pretty well on the tips this year, so been giving me a bit of stick. So maybe if if he goes well on fantasy or win himself some Canes merchant that'll keep them happy. Is a high on his man at heart, but we might be able to convert them.
Speaker 2: I'll make sure that that has stopped at the border when you get to christ Church and that is confiscated off you. Thank you, Liam. Final email from the Malo please, and this one's on Matt.
Speaker 5: We alluded to this a couple of weeks ago on the podcast when it was a Nick Bewley Elliott Smith. Is you like to call it crusaders direct, but just he's happy. Matt is very happy that Liam Napier is back, but more not just Hurricanes chat. I actually would like to hear some more chief chat. We got to buy this week, chiefs man. Yeah, but how are we looking? We're looking like this is a question from me now, like are we favorites?
Speaker 2: Are you favorites? You lost to the Crusaders, you know, ten days ago. Oh, but that was an all time game. If it wasn't for the third quarter there, that game was. It wasn't for the forty three points you conceded, you would be right up there.
Speaker 5: This season, miss tackles and the bad reefing calls it throw them out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I enjoyed. I enjoy getting Matt's email A couple of weeks back. Crusaders Direct was a It was a sticking blow, and by popular demand, we have managed to bring Liam back to the podcast. So there you go, Lim, we got your message. AKA Matt.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, but my pseudo's been blown out of the water. It's good to have some balance and look other than the Canes mark. I think it is the Chief's title to lose. So you know, don't don't mess it up.
Speaker 2: You just od. They don't play in the rain, the Hurricanes the night playoff game and Canberra or suber coming. Oh sorry, Lartoka coming right up for the Hurricanes. That'll just the mail bag this week, but keep them coming in Rugby direct at Newstalk ZB dot co dot nz to get in touch with the podcast. We'll read a few every Thursday on the podcast. Let's get into some tipping for this week. Lim You're ahead of me by one point twelve out of twenty, which is di bollicle. You know, out of twenty games, only twelve correc or maybe it speaks to the quality of the competition, the unpredictable nature. I have a leven out of twenty, which is even worse. You alls did some good tipping for you while you're away and we exchanged some tips last week. You did pretty well. You picked up the Blues, were going to beat the Crusaders, among others Hurricanes Force on Friday night in Napier. Surely the Force, buoyed by the news that Zach Lomax is about to join them when they get back to Australia, they'll be good to tip up the Hurricanes, weren't they.
Speaker 3: Hopefully the Hurricanes do what they did to the Dura last year and make them have a basically make them sit outside their hotel and they'll all make them take the long way from Auckland and all those sorts of dirty tricks.
Speaker 4: But no, I don't think they'll need so.
Speaker 3: I think they should roll over the top of the force and continue that cane train right towards the station.
Speaker 2: Elliott, Okay, that's enough. I'll got the Hurricanes as well, drew a brou on Saturday afternoon in Figi and Bar. I think, for the first time new ground being used in Fiji. Interesting one here. I think the Brumbies will go over and win, but I suspect it might be quite close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Figi that you're always more competitive at home, but you beg them Bumbies to get that done.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Crusaders Islanders the Southern Classic cut the Cord Classic on Saturday night, seven o'clock in christ Church. Did the Crusaders bounce back? Liam? I think they do, but I think the Honders will give them a real run for their money after beating them in round one, but I don't think they'll do it again.
Speaker 3: Well, New Zealand's behind the Landers Elliotts, but unfortunately for the sake of my tipping, I am going to go your boys to sneak home.
Speaker 2: Crusader on Baby Red's wartar is really interesting one. We've already seen this game already in round one, just the Crusaders and Holand is in round one this time though it is in Brisbane nine point thirty five on Saturday night. Red's with that big one over the Brumbies last week. The war retars being humiligated by your Hurricanes. I find this really hard to tip, but I'm going to go the home team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the Wartas bubble might have burst of it and confidence rocked. Dan mckeller a no doubt fire a few shots, but Read's back at home to get the business done.
Speaker 2: There and Blues mawana a rear. Sunday afternoon game at Eden Park three thirty five. The Blues with a couple of changes here and there, but they are rolling out Boat and Barrett to start again. More one. I think have dropped Nanni La Marpe to the bench for this one. I think the Blues at home should be too good.
Speaker 4: They should.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good to see the Blues Sunday afternoon, as you mentioned, but also kids go free, so if you've got some wheet terras running around and looking for something to do on Sunday afternoon, I think the weather is meant to be good. Go along to the Pacifica Festival it's Western Springs and then duck into Eden Park.
Speaker 4: Indeed two three events.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not bad at all, not bad at all. You can catch that game on Goldsport and Nightheart Radio. Incidentally, if you don't make it, along to the Ground with Mel Jordan. Also Crusaders, Highlanders and Cane's Force throughout the weekend on gold Sport and iHeartRadio as well. We can get in touch with us on the Tip and comp sorry in the Fantasy as well Rugby Direct podcast as we can find us, which reminds me I need to make some changes this week. But that'll do us for Rugby Direct for this week. We'll be back sometime next week, probably only for one episode. Next week. I have other business to attend to this weekend and I'm probably not going to see too much rugby so I need to catch up, So probably back with one at some point next week Liam and look forward to that. And I have some news on some All Blacks assistants by then too.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: That should all go down next week, so I have plenty of the two over at some point.
Speaker 2: Look forward to it now thanks to Mark Kelly producing and monitoring the Mailbag and to have it held Physio. Book today and stay in the game.
Speaker 1: For more from News Talks B Listen live on air or online, and keep our shows with you wherever you go with our podcast on iHeartRadio.