Speaker 1: Life from the Export Beer Garden Studio and brought to you, as always by Export Ultra. This is the Agenda Podcast for a Friday, the twenty second of November.
Speaker 2: The Agenda Podcast, the home of sporting nonsense and clap trap, brought to you by Export Vulture.
Speaker 1: Happy Friday, Mica Lane, Oh good to be here.
Speaker 3: Have you got the dogs out?
Speaker 1: I have got the dogs out. I'll got the dogs out.
Speaker 4: I got the dogs out because you know, the unofficial rule is after labor weekend, right, you're allowed to get the dogs out at work.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's always been a rule.
Speaker 4: I remember I started in radio and I wore shorts to work. And I remember Willie Dewett, he was part of the Morning Pirates and I was just a young whipper snapper. Yeah, and he came up to me and he called me buss. Bus Lane comes up and goes, bus fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: I went what?
Speaker 4: And he goes, you can't wear shorts before labor weekend. Everyone knows that. Okay, so tomorrow, no shorts. And I was like, okay, okay, so and then and but then, sure enough, sirs, after labor we end the whole office dogs out.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I'm I'm a big short in the office.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't if you don't have to sit in any high power man, even if you do, I've never understood, like during lockdown, you'd be on a zoom meeting.
Speaker 3: And I was working in a corporate environment at that time.
Speaker 1: Yea, and the guy leading the who's one of the higher ups that the company I worked for, And he was in a suit and we're on a thing and we're all at our own houses.
Speaker 3: I was like, does he have to wear the suit? He's just at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think norms have changed a little bit. I mean, I think you can't tune up in jendles, but why not?
Speaker 1: Because the thing with this dude was like, is he going to make any better or worse business decisions if his insurance and gendles it's a vibe I think on a call, but only because we've all agreed that it's the vibe. We all agree jandles is the vibe.
Speaker 4: But some people who do operate jendles on a regular occasion are invariably lazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they're letting us down, Yes they are.
Speaker 4: So if they could just go bear feet. Because there was a certain member of the team on the ground floor here who shall remain nameless looks after Zidim, big guy. He used to wear jandles to work regularly, but he'd wear them with jeans, and he actually got someone had a word to him because the CEO keeps spotting him outside and coming in saying it, who is that sloppy rag who thinks you can wear jandles to work with jeans? And so a word was said because it just gave the illusion that potentially you're a little bit a piece of shit.
Speaker 1: You are drawing attention to yourself. Yeah, I think, And this is some advice that I've given to younger whipper snappers around the place. Around again, drinking in the office, Yeah, make sure that your work is impeccable if you're seen, like if there's beers in the office on a Friday afternoon, Yeah, make sure that everything you do that Friday is fucking tip top, because the moment something goes tits up and they saw you with a beer in your hand, you're done. You're done. And that's the same thing with the jandles, I guess, isn't it. And clear the empties, Clear the empties, Clear the empties is the fucking golden roll of drunken piss at work. Okay, especially like don't let them pile up on your desk, and when you leave, make sure the office is pristine. Yeah, there's no evidence, because there's nothing easier than blaming the department that's got a dozen empty cans of beer sitting on a table or in a kitchen because you're like, fuck, you got to you got to keep a tidy house. Don't rub people's nose in it. Yeah, basically the thing. Now, I've been guilty of that in the last not calendar year. It's actually been more than a year since I last broke that rule. But yeah, and that's why I was very disappointed to myself because I preached that as well. And I left the Haidaraki promotional ute in Dunedin and disarray, cans of beer all through, cans of beer all through. The lights had run the battery flat. It was in a basement, so they in the basement, so they had to get some sort of jump starting mobile jump starting unit to start just a battery. I would expect them to be I know it was my faults, but I would expect turned them into the victim. I don't want to blame the victim, but let's be honest there with one person that was mainly responsible. It was a miscommunication and look, not to drag the inal family name through the mud again. But this was the night that Brandon did his acl right, Okay, and then Courtney and I smashed some sympathy beers in the The ute went flat. We went to the octagon, said we'll go back and tied that up. Tie that up before we leave. Cut to us on a bus out at the airport the next morning. Shit, did you go back and clean the ute?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 1: Oh? Fuck? And it's been q PSE email into my inbox about six hours later. Yeah, and then I promptly got thrown under the bus for watch. Look it was my fault. Was solely my fault though, but anyway, Yeah, so the dogs are out today as the long as short of all of that, well, the dogs are out also because we have got an important cricket match tonight. Obviously, the ACC eleven has a pretty chicked past, a proud tradition of being fucking useless.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't eve say it's chicken, it's all one color.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, it's actually it's red. We have a proud history of underperforming and I and tonight we need to keep their reputation and tech. Yes, so that's my speech before. And it's an invitational acc eleven, because you myself have rangled a few Hamiltonians to come and play for us, and Riley McCullum being one of them. Who are we playing against?
Speaker 4: We're playing against a invitational Well it was going to be a Chiefs invitational, right, but they keep dropping out. We've only got Aidan Ross, who were I think he might be in our team Aidan Ross now, but it's some invitational Hamilton team we're playing. And they've got like Si Fit and a few other first class creckets And I'm like, guys, pump the brakes here. This is you know, this is this is middle aged me interior, not athletes.
Speaker 1: If they're gonna have a former black cap, I don't mind it being a wicket keeper. That's way less scary than a bowler.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's true, This is true. But I don't think you'll keep Willie. Surely you don't. You don't want to risk injuring the fingers playing a stupid game like that.
Speaker 1: It depends who else is in the team because keepers probably the only specialist position. Well, it is the only specialist position when you're fielding. Yeah, and that's often the hardest part to fill because you know, you can't just have someone who doesn't often do it. That's a recipe for an achilles. So yeah, this is the same.
Speaker 4: This is the same occasion in which we famously won our first ever match last year up in Common Noble fun Day. But it was again had a huge astress on it because we had ten ringings. It was me and ten Ringings, so a lot of I've got a lot of accusations of there not being a true victory for the acc eleven. Yeah, and we beat the Northern tanifah MPC team, who were a great, great bunch of dudes who play social cricket up and FUNA day and we managed to choke the amount and win the game. But it was hollow because really I got no wickets and I got out for one so so and Joey Yovich was bowling bounces at me just purely for the fun of it. So yeah, again we've doubled our quota this time for this because it's in the middle of the November, said in clubs five day Test match.
Speaker 1: We come in and just lighten the mood a little bit. It's all very confusing. Yeah, I only just found out this morning I was actually playing at this. I thought I thought I was playing in the Better Manye. Yeah, it's down in christ Church. There's a lot going on. It's it's festival cricket season. The shoulders a stuff, man, the shoulders are very stuff. I'm going to be in all sorts. Yeah, but anyway, can people come along and watch if they Yeah, they can. It's been playing on the front field at Saint Paul's Collegiate on Hookinui Road. Okay, so you'll be able to see our bright red pajamas we're playing in. I'm not sure what the other team are playing in, to be honest. Have they been banned since the new laws come into effect? The bright red that's true. Actually, it's a big gang, isn't it. Yeah. The the ACC one day uniforms got a very red hue to it. It's very red, and I had red shoes to go with it. And then we got changed afterwards and I put the shoes back on and friend of the ACC logan paint comes over and goes. Jeez, those red shoes put the ships up there. That's a good pointo.
Speaker 4: Poor for friend of the a cec Logan Paint did get a hiding from a couple of prospects a few weeks before that, so we wouldn't move out of his rental property. Oh right, Yeah, and he went for the preemptive strike, so he tried to finish it early.
Speaker 1: And didn't go well for him. He ended up in hospital first. Didn't go well for him. God bless them that crack. Absolutely. Yeah, I think he's leading the bidding on our use at the moment as Welliverse it was his originally. Okay, Sporting News, the Warriors schedule has been released. Yes, here are the highlights. Obviously Vegas. We're going to be playing the Raiders, don't. I don't feel like anyone wants to go to that game.
Speaker 3: We kiss too much.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, big News, if you wanted Vegas. A lot of people have given up the ghost about going to Vegas, but we have. I think we've got five seats to give away on that trip over the next three months to join myself, Joe Jury, and two hundred of my closest friends with boys trip. So at the moment if you go into Big Barrel at the moment and thanks to Export Ultra going to Big Barrel and there are details on how you and a mate can join us in Vegas. Oh, that's only valid for a couple more weeks or three or four more weeks. Then Tuna next Thursday for the ACC coverage of New Zealand versus England Test match, and we have another seat to give away there to be Joe Jury's intern my seat, your seat, it is actually your set because you've got a really important wedding to go to. And then Super Liquer have got two seats to give away as well, So head into Super Liquer I think from about mid December and all the details are in there. So last five seats on the plane to Vegas as will be yours. Yeah, check out the socials for the updates on how you can enter that. Yeah, So Vegas Raiders Anzac Day match this year, the Warriors heads south to christ Church and they will face the Nights in the Round eight game at Apollo Project Stadium on April twenty fifth. So it's nice for christ Church the Anzac Day match and good for the Warriors for it to not be against Melbourne again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, heightens last year.
Speaker 1: Year before that, we sustained the worst loss in his history. Yeah, up until that point, which we actually just eclipsed. This week just been, Oh this year.
Speaker 3: Just been anyway, magic ground.
Speaker 1: We are playing the Cowboys seven thirty pm, which is awesome if you can get over the magic ground. I think it's I want to say may second. Yeah, it is the pantsman's birthday, So we're going to strap a GoPro do's forehead and just set them loose at sun Corp Stadium. We need to get over there. We will figure that pay. We need to leave that with us. We will get ourselves and we'll get you over there as well. But yeah, Cowboys, that's a winnable game for us, seven thirty pm primetime slot as well. The annoying part, that's a home game for us. It was last year as well. So why how do they work that out? Is it just where it falls in the drawer. Is it just a team they hate the most. It seems to me like they sit down, look at the calendar and go how hard can we fuck the Warriors this year? Yeah, and after all of the I know I've talked about this a lot, but all of the COVID thing, they'll say, the rhetoric around that was like, oh my god, you save the NRL. Yeah, everyone's second favorite teams the Warriors. Everyone loves the Warriors because of what they did. And then as soon as everything opened back up against our gay fuck yourself. You know, it's classic Australia. That's classic Australia. Ungrateful, they don't care, and then they rob us. We didn't have home games for years. Then they rob us of our own home games by sending them over there. I don't know, it pisses me off. That should be a home game for the Knights, if anyone because Newcastle. Yeah, anyway, that's Magic Round and then Round sixteen, the Panthers will be playing at go Media Stadium. That will be Jared Jared James Fisher Harris's first game against his former team nice, which is good. It is also the first Panthers game in New Zealand since twenty nineteen. Can you believe that since pre COVID they haven't been over here? And it's because we've played them at things like Magic Round where it's our home game. Again. Last year at Magic Round we played the Panthers. It was our home game.
Speaker 4: I've just actually noticed you might have mentioned I might have not listened, but the Magic Round is against the North Queens and Cowboys in Brisbane. Yeah, it's basically a home game for them.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, what the fuck? Yeah, it doesn't make sense. Oh that's that does my head in. So then so then we lose more. And you know, we were the only team in r our history to sell out every single home game, and how do they reward us take a couple more of.
Speaker 3: Our home games off us? Yeah, it makes no sense to me.
Speaker 1: And I love it. We're making excuses already, and I'm down with it. I'm into it. I'm not saying that's why we're going to lose. I'm just saying, let us watch the fucking games, you know us, watch our own house burn down. Yeah, well, no, we're gonna win. We're gonna war, we're gonna win. All right, let's take a break. We'll come back and talk the All Blacks. So the group's back lane. He's going to be playing for the All Blacks this weekend. I have had multiple people DM me personally yes with differing theories or whispers as to.
Speaker 3: What the group's done.
Speaker 1: Okay, what have you heard? They all share a very common thread. Is it Tokyo, It's not Tokyo, it's England, and apparently the room the whispers are and again don't I don't know anything, but that's what people are telling me, that he just went out and had a few beers with the mate over in England and potentially missed curfew. I don't The vibe I got was It's not like he was out just on the lash all night, but he may have missed a curfew.
Speaker 4: That's funny because since they haven't addressed it, and I don't know, and I don't think they've engaged whitewash because the messages has been so confusing and they haven't clarified it. I heard potentially that he it was Tokyo and he left his phone or wallet behind at a restaurant, had to return to go get it, didn't have his phone or wallet so couldn't communicate with the taxi driver or and eventually was laid back on the curfew after going to retrieve.
Speaker 1: His belonging right. That was another allegation that sounds like a whitewash story.
Speaker 4: But again, but again, since No one's clarifying it. Everyone's just speculated. Yeah, that's right, and it's going to be something really disappointing.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm trying to go back through my message to find the ones from but again that's just from random dudes. But so he's back. So he's back back to Mighty Williams, who gets a bit of a rest, which he just well and truly deserves. He the the coaches were saying, he's been training the house down, he's.
Speaker 3: Been doing two days, blah blah, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I reckon. This is what happened when they stood him down for two weeks for fitness issues, and then two weeks later, all of a sudden, he's fit against what was he doing for two weeks? Can we do that so we can get shredded for summer? Yeah? Even the gree Cody Taylor, Tyre Lome's dog, Roll, Patrick twyplor to Evans Sheldon one News Wallas side to the sam Kine artists have a pretty powerful team for the eye ties.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Interesting, they've switched back, switched around Satiti back on the side of the scrum.
Speaker 3: It's because sam Kine's back.
Speaker 1: But Artie can play six canty or is he a seven special?
Speaker 3: I ain't Artie is a seven eight.
Speaker 1: I think okay, I think you want I think you still need a big, big beer, big grizzly beer on the site on the blind side.
Speaker 3: But you're right between those. It's about roles more than positions.
Speaker 1: You could put anyone anywhere if you wanted to, but Roy Guard, Body, Cale Clark, Anton, Lennard Brown, Rico. You only Martella and Will Jordan. No surprises on the bench either, other than maybe David Harvilli's in there. Yeah, well and TJ.
Speaker 4: Pittada in there for a farewell as well because it's going to be his last game, along with Sam Kaine.
Speaker 3: Yeah of course, Yeah that's sad.
Speaker 1: So yeah that they're going to sign off, and I got to vite my vibe punt.
Speaker 4: Which I put on the headache. Is both of those guys to score. I think Sam Kaine, Sam Kine and pitching TJ. Pittanada both to dot down, specially if it blows out. If it blows out, there's going to be a gift given to one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not a bad point.
Speaker 1: I've lost a lot of money doing that exact same bit with Shawn Johnson this season.
Speaker 4: That's a vibe. That's a good I feel like it's a good viby punt.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's right. Well, actually you reminded me. Let's jump a hit a little bit.
Speaker 1: But we've got our own a gender bit to put on this week, and I'm going to take the reins for this one. I've had a look. Here comes the Undertaker. I have had a look.
Speaker 3: Oh song stops you?
Speaker 1: It planned out and here Yeah, I had the whole intro song. It doesn't matter. We just got one dog. It sums up, suck you.
Speaker 3: That's your.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: Guys spent so much time in the office saying it's only the one dog. So I just followed. You went the Undertaker? Okay, the Undertaker? What are you going under on? Fucking hell? What has come to your life? My life? Where that is so so important to you that you got that dong right and it went wrong and now you're just ready to give up on life.
Speaker 3: I don't even care about the bidding war.
Speaker 1: What have you gone? I had a whole spill anyway, Fuck, we're gone under total points. The total points yesterday for the All Blacks game was at about fifty something. It's blown out to sixty four. Now it's minus one degrees. It's going to be turgid. I don't think Italy scoring this game. So you're basically saying, do the do the All Blacks score more or less than sixty four points? Well, they're not scoring sixty five points, so I'm taking the under The undertaker is here and he's taking the under I like how you were asking me a question, like what do you think?
Speaker 4: It's like you're the undertaker, you're taking the under Yeah, so you're taking under sixty I'm asking you.
Speaker 3: Do you think they score sixty five points in this game?
Speaker 1: Total points? I'm saying Italy don't score a point? Okay, do the All Blacks score sixty five points? I think the I think the Italians will score a couple. They'll leave a couple because All Black's defense is not I mean, look.
Speaker 4: At Japan scored three. Yes, that's I'm pecking. They're going to dot down a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so ten do they score fifty five bill Blacks and minus one degrees? Look, you take the unders the undertaking. I've already taken it. Yeah, Okay, I'm just trying to salvage the segment because it's hard to tell whether this is going to be a blowout or not because Italy, yes have not been great, but it's also their last game of the of the championship as well, they start this season. They got name to lose, absolutely name to lose.
Speaker 3: So but that doesn't going to score more points.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's hard to tell with it seems like because you don't know how you're going to get it, Like Argentina a couple of years ago, You're like, who the.
Speaker 1: Fuck is going to do? Who are any of these players and who are they going to Yeah, well that's a great point. So I've designed anyway, smashed the unders the undertakes here, I've devised a little quiz for you to get to know the Italian team. Okay, because we're commentating Sunday morning. You are commentating them, so it's going to be important for you to know the names. Yes, I've researched them already. Oh you have no okay, good, good, good good. So this quiz is Italian rugby player or Italian mafia. I will read your name and you tell me whether he is a mafia boss or a rugby player, okay, and forgive the pronunciation. Marco Riccioni ruggy player. Marco Riccioni is the starting prop for the Italian rugby team Ding Ding Ding. Angelo Bruno ruggy player. Angelo Bruno is a Sicilian American mobster who is boss of the Philadelphia crime family for two decades until his assassination. He was known as the gentle Don for his preference for conciliation of a violence. Then no Lamb what Dino Lamb Mobster? He is the starting lot the Italian rugby Dino Dino's okay, Dino Lamb, Matteo Messina, DeNardo ruggy player. He died in Cassidy last year after being on the run since nineteen ninety three on suspicion of dozens of murders. Jacomo Nicotea, you got me on the teyo's again now, Jacomo Nicoterag, here's the reserve prop. And finally Vito quarter Leon mobster. Yeah, that is Robert de Niro's character from the contact to say it back that one up. All right, you're gonna bring a homework today back for Sunday. Body, Let's take another quick break and we'll come back with yours.
Speaker 2: Please, yours please, brought you by Leader Home of the list.
Speaker 1: Your chance to get involved in the show at the little microphone bottom bottom right hand corner of your iHeartRadio app. When you do that, it'll record your voice and we will play it out on the podcast like this, yours please.
Speaker 7: Captain as Grape here, I'm just going to point out the elephant, sorry, the camel in the room. And in what world if you both actually found a camel, would they think you just ride it into the ground. Yes, you're just gonna take it around the outskirts of the ground and storm the fences with a fucking camel.
Speaker 1: I've never I've never been to a sports.
Speaker 7: Game where they're like, oh, yep, yep, bring your dogs, bring bring your cats, bring your fucking camels as well. Ediots focks out Canterbury.
Speaker 4: Look, Captain, ask grap I don't think you know who we are. We don't ask for permission, okay, And we have people on the inside. I grew up in Hamilton. I know the groundstaff very intimately. I know exactly where they're based up in the kind of almost mid wicket. They've got their own entrance at Double Piece of State and there they've got their own house there that they all mingle around in. And I will guarantee you if we get hold of a camel, I will be able to lead it through that gate and park it up in that area like a petting zoo and let people feed that camel. Okay, And I will not be asking for permission. I'm not filling out a health and safety form with Sedon Park in New Zealand cricket because imagine that meeting we're bringing a camel in.
Speaker 1: No you're not, and they won't even ask. But the fucking caravan in there because it's the health and safety risk because we might have a camel in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, or I'm happy to tranquilize it. Put it in one of those nets that that catch daring in this our violin, put it underneath a Robbie and just lower it unconscious onto the middle of the field and let it wake up and run around on the field.
Speaker 1: Good of the other thing is if we do show up on the back of a camel, how how's redbad is going to stop us?
Speaker 4: They ain't going anywhere near that camera, not bringing down a camel because that camel.
Speaker 1: Just hiking its face and move.
Speaker 4: Look I mean saying that we didn't necessarily say they had to go to the game, and we could have go to the tune up to a practice, a net session with the camel on the side of the side of the road next to the net with the camel.
Speaker 1: This is Hamilton, you got to remember, you know, it's pretty loose, pretty loose home of the Field days. That's who you know.
Speaker 3: It's very agricultural.
Speaker 1: This is Yeah, it's no different than you know, like the the AMP Show having your cattle there at the AMP Show.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, So look captain ask Grebe. You obviously you think very little of us in terms of what we can get away with. Yeah, I'm saying that would be banned forever.
Speaker 1: If we did do it, which would be worse it thought first time, What did you what do you get banned for?
Speaker 3: We rode a camel under the.
Speaker 1: To commemorate the last game of the Six Camel Saudi and people will go nice.
Speaker 3: So where'd you get the camera?
Speaker 1: I didn't know we had any end New Zealand. I don't think we do regarding camels as well yours.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, just a bit of feedback with Maniah saying that the head was the sixiest part of the camel might be controversial, but surely the humps are the sexiest part yours please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lady, lovely lady humps. Yeah. Look, it's a it's a very interesting point you raise. It's an important point, something we didn't discuss the other day. You're right. I was just thinking eyelashes. Yes, I feel like they put like lipstick and shit on the camels and they do the beauty pageants the Yeah, you're right about.
Speaker 4: I mean, the reason why we call tim Saudi the sexy camel is those big eyes and the big lashes, yeah, you know, and the kind of long limbs and that that's where the sexiness comes from.
Speaker 3: It's not the hump.
Speaker 1: It's not the hump, and I'm we're gonna throw it out there. This might be controver, sure, but I don't get a white for the hump. No, it's a it's a big, big thing of fat that sets on the back of the the camel. There's not one hundred gallons of water sloshing around in there. I thought that's I thought that's what the hump was. So I don't know what you're doing with a hump for that.
Speaker 4: Caller on yours, plice, But I look different strokes for different folks.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not judging. No, some some men a face men, some some men are hump men when it comes to camels. Some men like leags and some like the we're in that's right, and the reasons we're not going to yuck your yum. If that's the part that you've that you find sexiest about a camel.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd say that. I would say just because you know the camel's humps are out doesn't give you free rein to steer at them.
Speaker 3: You know you have a bit of respect for that camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I mean look at in the eyes, not the humps. That's right. And if we do show up with a camel, you know better respect. Yeah, sixier. Otherwise it doesn't need to be objectified, certainly not in Tim Southey's farewell game. You know that'll be my only caveat. If we do manage to get this camera in there, treat it with some respect. Another call here your sports Yeah you can eight.
Speaker 8: What's your fellow's take on people watching?
Speaker 5: You guys could check an A C C people watching commentary on fuck nothing better than just getting on the person just talking about other people's lives and go, oh, Doris over there is just come back from Bengos. He's off to see old understand and give him the old chick ahead. All right, you guys could run a zico as commentary on that.
Speaker 1: Love Love is sign on, I give it and I take it away love his humbling. I think this is a great idea. I can I can picture it now, and it is something that we do anyway when we're on the road, if we're in an airport or in a public place often let's face it, hungover, we will sit there and just commentate people walking past us.
Speaker 4: Most famously we did it in Amsterdam years ago when we found ourselves at the window of a bar in the middle of the day, and out right outside the window was a one of those open air urinals. Oh, and we commentated for an hour and a half people going into the urinal and whether they're likely urinalists or not, or their technique or you know, what they're up to. The only problem with that is, I don't I think people watching and people commentary is something that to be enjoyed just in the moment as a group. I'm not sure it should be a broadcasted thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, because those people can't. They won't sign a waiver Fields.
Speaker 1: So it's one of those. It's one of those great one.
Speaker 4: Of life's great joys as people watching and particularly at events like cup Week in christ Church and stuff like that, and there's that's one of my life's pleasures. But potentially not something that can be broadcast to the world. And I think we get accused of being bullies. Obviously at some stage someone will get up there and gag.
Speaker 1: You can't say that. I was, yeah, exactly, So, yeah, you're right. I think this is something that needs to stay at home. I had one of the great probably the hardest I've ever laughed. Was it a family barbecue. Not my family, but a close family friends of mine, and one of the kids had brought like a few of their mates back from Uni. Yep, and we're all this is like on a farm, open fire barbecue, homekill meat, whole situation.
Speaker 3: Everyone's feeding themselves. We're all sitting up on the deck.
Speaker 1: We watch one of the UNI mates his first time in way metti, ponytail, facial piercings, the whole thing. He's walking up and down the thing, and I turned to Dan sitting next to Mega twenty bucks. He doesn't eat meat, and there goes I don't think he does either, and I'll take you up on it. From So, by this stage, he's walking up and down the thing, and every time he gets to like where the sausages of the chops are, someone starts up a conversation with him just when he goes to reach towards the table.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, yeah, hi, I'm blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: And we're sitting up on the deck like, oh shit.
Speaker 3: He came close. There.
Speaker 1: By this stage, there's like five or six dudes sitting up there. You're running a book, running a book on this guy with a ponytail, whether he eats meat or not. Like, he loads up on the cellar and he gets a bit of bread, he goes.
Speaker 3: To the thing.
Speaker 1: Oh now he's shaking Morgy's head.
Speaker 3: Now he's over here.
Speaker 1: And oh now he's talking about oh and in the end he picked up a sausage. Dan for taking the bit, I think, Dan.
Speaker 3: Wonder that you see that.
Speaker 1: That's great, but that's something you never could be publicly broadcast. So it's one of the what's like I said, is one of the list great joys is when you can get together as a group and just get some serious. Amsterdam is potentially one of the greatest global destinations. Yeah, because it's the mixing of so many different people doing different ship where they're on mushies, whether they're high, where they're drunk, whether they're off the work.
Speaker 4: Just there's so much craziness going on. There's something for everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. We did a lot of that when we're over there. Just recently. These dude's rolling and dog shits. One last caller here your spits.
Speaker 8: Hey, fellas all this top four chat on the horses. Yeah, should should Olympics put on a fourth medal? And if so, what color you reckon? Or metal type? Brother anyway?
Speaker 3: Stainless steel?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or aluminium lead?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know what's what I mean because you've got gold, silver, bronze, iron, iron?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe iron? What came first to bronze age? Then the iron?
Speaker 3: Aj the bronze age first. That was right after the stone age, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a stone. Oh, yes, you get the stone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: Well, three is very arbitrary, isn't It's kind of it's an odd number it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: And they always say that fourth is the worst place you can come in the Olympics because you just missed out on a medal.
Speaker 4: And it would sort out the it's sort out the boxing thing where there's always two bronze medalists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no point in sustaining brain damage in a Yeah, third fourth playoff, I'm and even things up a little bit because he but I suppose the podium would be before two one make the podium look a bit doing Oh it's a podium, sure, Yeah, I think if you go four, you're probably gonna have to go to five years. Yeah, because it's a ratio thing you're miss with so many OCD people. Yeah, podium so yeah, because.
Speaker 3: Then what do you have two people on the left of the winner and two people on the.
Speaker 1: Right or front?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah up vertical? Yeah, they stand, yeah, like a grandstand. So that win, it goes the top and.
Speaker 1: Then it goes down. Yeah, that's probably how it ship flows down. So they'll be like, yeah, the stone, like I like the stone. I don't know what you do with the stone. Middle although it's called a middle although not metal. Yeah, I think stone yeah. He can you mold a stone? I sweep and you can.
Speaker 3: You carve it, carve it. We just pick it up off the river bed.
Speaker 1: Just get you just get a stone. Everyone gets middles around the neck and you just get this stone.
Speaker 3: A stone that like a kid has painted.
Speaker 1: Well, look like there's you know, you find them. They paint them and put their name on it. Put them in a tree somewhere, and you're gonna go and find them. Yet one of those, that's what you all right? Thank you very much for joining us today. We are off down to Hamilton. Enjoy your weekend and we'll see you on Monday for another episode of the Agenda Podcast.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the ACC's Agenda Podcast, brought to you by Export Ultra. For more episodes, like and follow on iHeartRadio for well of you get your podcasts.