Speaker 1: Life from the Export Beer Gains Studios and brought to you, as always by Export Alterra the b for Here. This is the Agenda Podcast for Monday, the eleventh of November.
Speaker 2: The Agenda Podcast, the home of Sporting Nonsense and clap Trap, brought to you by Next Sport of Vulture.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, Minie. It's going badly.
Speaker 3: I crashed my car last week and then I booked it into the panel be to today and arrived and didn't bring my credit card or my license or anyway to check it in or do anything properly or get a courtesy car or anything. It's just it's just so depressing for a start, that you've missed your car up and you're dropping off a humiliatingly smashed up car.
Speaker 1: Paying an insane excess.
Speaker 3: And then just not being smart enough to bring any of the basics that a normal human being would bring. And on the back of a huge couple of days and dined and for the BF is just rode all with south hatred to start with, I do the guy, I'm gonna just leave.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna order it either and leave. Okay, it's not we can't something.
Speaker 3: I'm leaving my car here, something will happen. Who knows I spending money on my car? It passes me off so much. I already own the car.
Speaker 1: Why do I have to pay you even more for this car that I don't even want? Yeah, wanted? How did you crash it? Just parking?
Speaker 3: And like I was on the phone and I was parking like someone I was working something out, and then just turned.
Speaker 1: And purposes you weren't on the phone at.
Speaker 3: All, But I wasn't on the phone in my hand, but you know, I was on the there was a lot going on, and I was and I was turning and then just scrape it right along a post in a parking building. Oh you know, just but it was like one of those ones that has the sort of rubber bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it doesn't affect the post, doesn't do anything damage, but just messes up your car really badly. And then and then when I was backing out, there was no way to get out without me it worse already up against it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's not like it's like.
Speaker 3: I was like, ah, this is this is a disaster, and that happened last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you went down to the beer fist. Yeah, I suppose a good opportunity to take your mind off it. For how was the BFIST? It was? It was great.
Speaker 3: Actually, it's always a good time there at for South Bar. A lot of a lot of people wrapping up, a few people asking women. I asked you it was in the podcast fans so and I said, well, he's not selling shandies this year, so he's not. No, because you were hocking shandies a few years ago, weren't you.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever been to the haven't you The ACC was at one point? Yeah, I mean I just I just put all the events that we've been and done with the SEC together and I'm not sure who's here.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like a feeder dream a lot just popping it out. A lot of people have memories of me that doesn't exist. Just put you in from another time I was somewhere else. Yeah, it does, it does makes it. It does seem like something that I would have been. I had been to that then't need to BFIST once actually when I was still at UNI, right and I had a fucking blast.
Speaker 3: Yeah inside, I mean it's great. I mean it doesn't matter what the weather's like. Yeah, people having a great time.
Speaker 1: A lot of those berfests are sort of falling by the wayside that one beers at the Basin's Bin bind yeah right, I think the because you know, there was a period there where every man and his dog had a craft brewery. Yeah, every bar, every restaurant.
Speaker 3: And now I was kind of thinking I had a sort of existential crisis when I was at the BFIST and I was thinking, what is this. We're just in a big field drinking beer. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, Well, I think we as keys need to stop pretending we're doing something anything other than what we actually are therefore, which is drinking person a field which we all love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we're not allowed to just go and do that personal field just just piss you know. It's aw Kraft beer and food. And then there's all these sort of what do you call them clinics on how your brew beer? And there's there's a band somewhere up from the far corner, but.
Speaker 1: Let's just call it what it is. We just want to gather to get the Welsh person.
Speaker 3: There's this sort of radiohodeche zone where there's a DJ just playing a lot of you know, famous songs, but with beats at it, you know, you, oh, that's always a good time, like you have bliss, but it's got to beat, it's got you know. And so that place is just absolutely going off. So and people just drink the nearest bear. He go, is this a craft beer festival or is this just sort of a gig? It's great, it's a great, great time. Any notes on your fifteenth pint of hazy? What did you notice this time? You're right though, But for thousands of years.
Speaker 1: People, you know, the ancient Romans and the Greeks were having these orgies out there, and they were just calling them orgies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at some point you had to have some kind of artifact about it. Wasn't it that you're going to a craft beer and food festival?
Speaker 1: You're not going to a pass up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's enough to get it across the line with certain people, I guess.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: But like what if we call it? Whatever happened to the good old days of calling the as like we're going to host the parties called the acci pass up? Yeah? What do you do? Person up? Yeah? And there's nothing, there's no there's no sport event, there's nothing going on.
Speaker 3: Remember I did to Tager University. They always called Stein's. There'd just be a stein on and that's just meant. They just meant you were going to get drunk. It was just called a stein. Yeah, so there's a stein on Friday or yeah we're Yeah.
Speaker 1: There would have been kick parties as well, yeah, kick parties, Tiger parties. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But there was also I think I've talked about this before, the beer and Weinestein. So you had to be at a beer then Weinestein. So the rule was, I can't remember how the system worked, but when you bought one, your your pint back, it got replaced with a like a like a small jug of wine. Oh so you go beer and wine there, beer then wine not fine, that was that was the joke.
Speaker 1: And this was run by the Itagier University Students Association.
Speaker 3: It was the beer then Weinestein did come in as stein no, yeah, so so you had your stein yeah oh right, each one was there were different, So when you returned your beer, it got replaced with the wine one. So they always knew that you had a beerd and you had to have a wine. I mean the idea it was just to get your esteemed as possible, maggot. Yeah, yeah, meggot. So it was like, obviously someone's great joke, the beer the Winestein, Yeah, I like it, And you'd be like, can I go for another bit?
Speaker 1: No, it's a beer of in wine. That was their big issue like nowadays a bit sorry mate, you've had too many. You got to go. But back then, sorry mate, you've just.
Speaker 3: Had a beer over wine. You finish this, You finished this pint of wine. Yeah, and then we can talk about and we can talk about your next beer. Okay, until you've got through this point of white of the cheapest shit has fourteen percent white wine Country Cast, we can't even talk about another beer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I maketually a little bit on the back foot this morning myself. I went to Pearl Jam last night. Ah. Yes, did you get along to Pearl Jams as you were in Toneedo? Yeah, I just sort of got back too late to go along. I've seen them before though, Yeah, good time. They were a good time. There's a real bucket list sort of you got to see Pearl Jam if you get the opportunity. Yeah, and last night, because I think the ticket sales went quite as good as the Friday nights. Yeah, Sunday night's a tough sell for a lot of people, so tickets were easy to come by. Yeah, today, a few friends who were out there.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've got a friend that always goes to bands and he doesn't really like Bends, so he starts texting about how they're not playing enough, hurts and it's boring. He went to see Tom York and the whole time he was texting me from Tom York going, this is boring, And but he just goes to every band and starts texting me that they're boring. I'm like, why, I know you don't like Pearl Jam. Yeah, why are you there?
Speaker 1: And also if you don't like Pearl Jam and you're there anyway, just like it. Yeah, just because.
Speaker 3: I'm not a huge fan of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, right, they kind of annoyed me, But when I saw them live, I loved it because I knew all the songs and you might as well just get into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's the fucking matter. Yet there we went. Me in Lane went to fucking Travis Scott last week. Neither of us like Travis Scott. But it's the spectacle of thing, you know, at least that's only an hour of your time at Travis Scott. That's right. Yeah, he's on the plane. He beat me home. But yeah, it's like the spectacle of the thing. If you don't like it, but there's fifty thousand people who do. There's something going on. You know, it's not nothing, and it might not be for you, but at least you can enjoy the spectacle.
Speaker 3: I experienced something at Beer Festival that I'd like to share. Yes, So I was buying one of a beer at the Bohema stand. Oh, and this skill came up to me and see, you're a Trump I think, piece of shit. Jerry's with you. God, now Jerry can finally start slaking off Trump. And he did a half hour of it. But you used alway shut him down on it. And I said, oh, could you give me an example of that? She said no, it's just what I can just tell. And she was she was abusing me. She got really angry and she said, Jerry to it. And I was thinking, well, maybe it was just that the election was around this time. I don't think we ever really brought up Trump for anyway, doesn't it And then the very next person came up to me and was calling me, you need to get off ZB You're a fucking commie. You can't have another woke another woke media comment. I was like, I was getting it from both ends, and I was like, I've seen none of these things that either of you were saying.
Speaker 1: That they're just projecting whatever they want you to have been. Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, I'm any blank lame z grade radio media host. You just project you just scream into the void and project your particular anxieties on me.
Speaker 1: As most of the feedback that the ACC gets as well, because the people that hate us don't ever listen. Yeah, so they don't know what we're actually doing, so they will think that we're this or that. Yeah, and so then they project that on deer and then they're like and actually, that woman just wanted to scrap. That's all it was.
Speaker 3: She didn't felt like a human center beat situation. Taking it from both heads for me, So actually, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just here to have a beer. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We posted a video of me tell the fact was in the Behemoth stand that do a veh called dump Trump Probably.
Speaker 1: We Yeah, we posted a video. I was saying that the new Zealand needed to throw the game, the Kiwis game, so that we get relegated to Tier two and we can get all the Origin players back because it was bullshit. And then the comments because the NRL Rose shared it and so these people didn't know who I was or what the a SEC was. They were just commenting, honestly, and the comments and they were all doing the same sort of thing. They were like attacking me, like this guy doesn't know what he's talking about, or is this guy It's like, hey, it can't be be wrong on both sides. Also, I was taking the purse. Yeah. My point was we need to level the playing field against tongue. Yeah, so how can I be wrong on both accounts?
Speaker 3: Well, if we're going to talk about sport, and maybe we should take a break and come back and talk at school. But you actually had to say there was you would had some more to say about piljam when I rudely interrupted you. Hum, I've got I've got a friend, a friend that was out with Indie vidatol about four in the morning. Yes, apparently top top guy. He seemed like such a good guy, apparently just the nicest freaking guy in the entire world. Where did they go with the any details or no light in the details now, because the phone call happened when I was at the I just need to tell you when I was at the penalty to dealing with the other is getting the details.
Speaker 1: I'llg it back for more details later. No, he does. He did seem like a great dude. Obviously, he's he's getting on an age these days. He's not swinging off the fucking rafters or the camera boom anymore. Still doing be mixing around the Kapa. He's not being mixing around the Kappa, although he did say he was riding around the riding around the city on bikes over the last two days. And one thing I would say is it's so easy for dudes to come to New Zealand and just not give a fuck with our and just what's up Australia, how's a little gun and blah blah blah. But nah, he genuinely, you know, was spinning a few yarns about New Zealand and how much he loved Auckland and blah blah blah, sky towerevers the Seattle, bloody big spike thing. Yeah, yeah, And then he got a kid up on stage. This kid had written a big sign. He'd drawn a picture of Eddie Vida's actual guitar and then said Eddie, can I play your guitar? And then turned the sign around and the kid had written a set list of all of the songs he knew how to play, so that Ieddie Vider could look at the sign and get him up and a and like it's brilliant. Yeah, rather than just can I play the guitar? Is that is organized? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was a step further, like you might just be he can't just are you in with some pelgm B side you've never heard before?
Speaker 1: No, And so they got him up there. Eventually, Before they did, they brought limp Neil Fan out, Yeah, and they sung a song together. But then they got this kid up there, and the kid was playing along and then he started taking a few liberties, started started taking a couple of solos. And that's when I realized, oh, this is guitar has not turned on.
Speaker 3: Because he was just playing along with the chords at the start, and then he started getting getting a little bit outside of his crease. Well that's the key, because you can put the person, you can put a guitar through the fallback, so but not through the not through the speakers, so.
Speaker 1: He would have hurt himself. Whaling thought. But you know that's what the coincidence.
Speaker 3: You should bring up Neil fund before that, because when Neil Fan first joined Split Ends, yeah, because he's seven years younger than his brother Tim and they lost their guitarist and he just and Tim Fin rang home and said.
Speaker 1: Do you want to come in?
Speaker 3: And Neil Film was really young, like sixteen seventeen, do you want to come and join my successful rock band in the UK. But Neil wasn't really quite good enough yet, and so for the longest time they just had them through the fallback and not out through the speakers for about for about a year six months or something. And then and then nil Fin started to writing the song, so then he wrote all the hits and then change the band and then it became his band.
Speaker 1: Yeah that is brutal. Oh okay, So that kid's experience was he got up there and absolutely shredded. Yeah. In our experience was we just got to hear the song as it was. It's brilliant, great, brilliant went all round all right, let's take a quick break we'll come back and maybe talk a bit of sport. Let's say, speaking of cars, Heath, we haven't crashed it yet, although there is a chance. Before the end of the month. We're selling our Ford Falcon Ute exclusively on Auto Trader, all proceeds going to November en Z and you can bid on that bad boy. Now there's five thousand dollars worth of goodies in there, so you'd be making money if you were to buy this thing. So to get bidding on the key with Classic Ute, you can text ute to three two three six for a direct link to the Auto Trader listing and while you're there telling you sit on about your car. It's up to about eight grand at the moment. But that auction runs to the end of the month, which is where I expect to see a spike in the as they often do. The all backs played over the weekend on Saturday morning. Would you have been in Dunedin. Yeah no, I'm managed to see that, managed to watch that, and boy that was not.
Speaker 3: The first half was not a good advertisement for the fine game of rugby union.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: A lot of scrums, a lot of scrumbs, a lot of penalties, heaps of penalties, and I mean the most exciting bat was it was a bit of air grow. Yeah, there was a bit of tension, and then it was great when we won in the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. I actually didn't mind. This was the first game I've watched that went back and forth through penalties that I actually quite enjoyed.
Speaker 3: At least Damien McKenzie was just booting them from like impressively long distances and nailing them too.
Speaker 1: Nailing them. It was almost like a rowing race, you know, where the tips of the boats go back and forth, Yeah, in front of each other, and that's sort of how the whole game played out. Damien McKenzie one Man of the match, but I don't know. He did a lot like he was dropping balls, he was kick kicking goals.
Speaker 3: It was everywhere, it was. It was That's all I love about that guy. He's just it's it's chaos. It's all over the spectrum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like running around behind the line.
Speaker 3: He's he's trying crazy things, then he's trying to be sensible, and then he's kicking.
Speaker 1: Goals that no one else can kick. Hard to game plan for d MAC, because you know, he's not really like a it doesn't seem like he's assistant player. It's just human X factor is what he is. Yeah, and I think it was a couple of dudes this morning in the paper we're talking about are we are we starting to put together our own version of the South African bomb Squad? So where we've got more just by the fact that they just started. But he's usually coming off the bench. She got Patrick Twyplotzo coming off the bench. Yeah, Tossy, all these dudes coming off the bench and just completely changing the complexion of the game.
Speaker 3: I remember a while I bet people saying we need some big, big people in the team. Yeah, we're missing it, and then all of a sudden we have them. Oh yeah, we're now we got we've got we've fixed it. Yeah we fixed it. Yeah, and we got some monsters. You've got to Marty Williams as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, Well that's the thing. There's there's no respite. You've got sixty minutes of to Mighty Williams and you're like, oh, yeah, god, he's off. Who the fuck is this guy? He's just love that. That's what you need. Just bag steaks, big hunks of meat that come out and I wonder if that's Damien McKenzie's destiny as well. So I reckon you end up with body starting and Will Jordan's starting at fullback, and then just when everyone's starting to get tired, then you bring d Maac on. Yeah, and now you're a tired loose forward and you've got the hot stepping Damian McKenzie who's just got off the exercycle. Yeah, and he's coming at you. I reckon, that's going to be hard to do.
Speaker 3: As much as I love the idea of the all black seving a bomb squad, I also like the idea that you can only sub backs but you can't sub forwards. Yeah, because because the second half, when you bring on fresh backs and you've got shagged forwards, then second half's would be fucking great the Benny Hill music. So the whole first half is about tiring out the Fords. Yeah, in the second half you got all right, mat comes out, what do we go? Yeah, it's like playing Gumberts. I think that there's too many reserves in rugby union. It's ridiculous. A whole forward pack that's absurd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't really buy into oh well they're going to get tired, and that's when they start up in their heads in the wrong situation, and that's okay, Maybe.
Speaker 3: We've got a stupid situation where people get sub one minute into the second half. Yeah, because they've worked out exactly by the trekkers on their back that that person can do this many minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that annoys me. It's overthinking. It is overthinking. And then because then what happens is you change your game plan knowing that you've got that other guy on the bench, So you go, all right, at what point did halfbacks only start playing sixty minutes? Yeah? I don't feel like back in the early two thousands people were doing that. I feel like a halfback was just on for the whole game. Yeah, wasn't he?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 1: George Greek can come off at the sixty minute? I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Half back position to point a part of the game, the game changes completely. It's like when you go from starting pitching to relief pitching. You can have a game that's running really well and then just suddenly every passes above someone's head or vice versa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or vice versa, which I think is what's happened in these last couple of weeks. I think camera regard is going to be the number one once. Yeah, yeah, a few more games under his belt. Did you like Rico leading the hooker oo? It's great. Yeah.
Speaker 3: People people are up and down about all that kind of stuff, but it's like, what do people want to sport?
Speaker 1: You want?
Speaker 3: Rivalries? You want I mean, Rico, you only like I've heard a few. You know, sometimes you can be a bit problematic out and about who knows, But how good? How good to have something in rugby union that you can hang your freaking hat on.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely, I loved it. I saw people talking about it and the lead up to it, everyone say Rico lead the hoker, like he's not going to lead the anyway, and sure enough he did. I was like, that is that is great? That's great. That's everything you want out of your sports, Like you just said, like it's it's it's against the whole. Just show up, sit down, clap politely. Yeah, let's let's see some ship. Yeah, let's get let's get people that are semi villains. Yeah, Rico is a villain, that's right. You know, he's a heel. I mean you know, he's he's a heel. He's a hell Yeah, he's a heel. We need some heels. Absolutely, what do you think he said to Bundy Ake afterwards there was a bit of as a handshaking, There was a bit of a discussion. Yeah, I don't know if it was heated or not. What do you think they was there a little bit of how did you like that? Enjoy your retirement? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well yeah he did say he had that great comment. Pot then in your book, didn't he Yeah, it, which is not be too bad.
Speaker 1: But then in your fucking book, I loved it. If sam Kine's out. So we played France this weekend, coming sam Kain. Did you see the photo of the gash on his hit? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Preposterous Jesus like, hey, it looks like something from World War Two, like someone like in in the back of like a ambulance in World War Two.
Speaker 1: Yes, but someone's hit him with a hatchet.
Speaker 3: If we win against France, yeah, then it's gonna be a hell of a Northern tour. Oh yeah, well then we've only got Italy left and then and then and in this year that the all blacks a shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, winning we end with a Grand Sla Argentinian problem. Yeah. Apart from that, it's pretty good. Yeah it has been. Yeah, South Africa was up and down.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, it's interesting in the whole Sam Kne situation, isn't it, Because he's now more important than he's ever been.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he could potentially be out the speak and we need him. I think if he's our art, he goes to seven Wallace a TD to eight and then it's just rolled the dice on. I don't know. You could put Tuopovia, you could put Scott Barrett at six. Yeah, you could put female into start. I don't think it's that big an issue, to be honest. Yes, Barret's played blindside before. Yeah, obviously exactly, and there's not yet there's no downside to having another monster out there on the field. The black Caps played cricket over the weekend, by the way, I don't know if he saw any of that.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Here we beat Sri Lanka in a T twenty. We beat Sri Lanka at a T twenty and the most locky Ferguson thing of all time happened with the last ball of his first over he bowled a blokeout. First two balls of his next over he got two more wickets. That's a hat trick for Locky Ferguson. Yeah, then did his ankle couldn't bowl through a the game classic. That is the most lucky Ferguson that is that is just come out, obliterate the opposition and then just pull up lame.
Speaker 3: He's a rough SloMo at you know, like you know, when you go through his action, it's like, wow, boy, this is so many pressure points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my knee would explode just on the delivery stride watching him. Yeah, so he had a hat trick that We did a T twenty series most cricket shit ever won one as with the even numbered series. Oh as cricket we play two? Yeah, is cricket the only sport in the world that does that? It's stupid. It's stupid play one or three or five? Is it? Because I've just thought of this now because with internationals they're not really competing for anything. It's not like a league. Yeah, so it actually doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: That that is.
Speaker 3: That's the weird thing when you get out of you know, domestic leagues and non World Cup. Sometimes you were just watching the thing, you go, why are we doing this?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do we get out of?
Speaker 3: It doesn't lead anywhere like even test matches to a certain extent, they're called test matches and it's like you're kind of testing each other.
Speaker 1: But you know, when it's the real the test match, one feels like because it's five days, it's its own whole event, you know.
Speaker 3: But sorry, I mean like with rugby, Oh, it's you just you're just going around the world for a few years, seeing throwing each other out for the big game that comes down the track.
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 1: You know when you've been watching.
Speaker 3: You know, like me watching a lot of baseball, you're watching the NRL, or you're watching anything, and it's building up to something. Yeah, they like domestic as domestic sports do sometimes international sports. If then they're just like, it's just just kind of like you're running around. Yeah, I guess that's what it's called a test match. I suppose it is, because you're just going to test each other and see how good you are. Yeah, it doesn't really count for anything much.
Speaker 1: No pride. But even then, BF, both of them, this story, its just peaked my interest this morning. By the way, BF both them England's cricketing great and both of them was saved by former s rival Merve Hughes after a fall into a crocodile infested waters on a fishing trip in northern Australia. Both of them, along with Hughes and a group of friends, were on a boat when the accident happened, resulting in some heavy bruising to his torso, but no serious injuries for the former England all round it sixty eight years old by the way. Drunk, Oh fucking definitely. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know some people that have had a few drinks with Worth Beefy, both of them. Yeah, they say he drinks like no one they've ever ever experienced, Just downing bottles of wine like it, like it ain't no thing I reckon.
Speaker 1: That's the part of the story that's missing. He got tangled in some ropes while moving to another boat, causing him to slip headfirst into the Moyal River, two hundred kilometers southwest of Darwin. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The river is known to be inhabited by saltwater crocodiles and bull sharks. He said, My catch of the day was the barramandi, while I was nearly while I was nearly catch of the day for all the crocs and bull sharks. Interesting fact for you man. There have been three fatal crocodile attacks in Australia this year that I'd hate to go down to a crocodile. Someone told me that they they will drag you down and store you underground and pets really like.
Speaker 1: There's some some some breeds of crocodile and this is their thing.
Speaker 3: So they have a little area under the ground, a sculler under the water where with there's some oxygen. So they'll take mammals down. They'll buy your legs off and they'll store them alive so they can come and eat them, eat them later.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, oh fuck that? Yeah, root met it.
Speaker 3: But just get me down now, don't storm in me in your terrible croc cave. Yeah yeah, jeez, that is terrifi.
Speaker 1: The Keyw's played across the weekend as well, fifty four to twelve against Papua and New Guinea. Casey McLean, who you may or may not have heard of. He's played seven games in the NROL, debuted for the Kiwis and scored four tries on debut. He's eighteen years old. Is there anyone this weekend that you would rather have been than Casey McLean? How good would that? Has that been? Sydney You've just debuted for the Kiwis scored four tries. Yeah, that's pretty and obviously everybody just has turned around and gone, how do we get him to the Warriors? Yeah? Here, any plays for the Panthers, We'll never getting all right. We know we might get him when he's thirty. Yeah, yeah, and he wants to move home. All right, Let's take one more quick break and we'll come back with yours please, yours.
Speaker 2: Please, brought you by Leader Home of the Top.
Speaker 1: We've got about five to get through today, so first caller, yours please, Yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Get A fella's just wondering on the Kiwis Papa New Getting game. They should have marketed it as the winner of the winner of the eighteen vn r L team, So the winner obviously gets the eighteen vinar L team and the loser gets obscurity. They maybe you should have marketed that instead of you know, playing the final before it. But anyway, I don't know how to how Australians like to do these things. So anyway, fuck Papa New Guinea.
Speaker 1: Wow, straight up your guinea. Yeah, so I completely agree with that they should have just put something on the line here. I mean, what was on the line was New Zealand could have got relegated to Tier two if we lost that game. But they should have said right here it is one or this one gets the eighteenth NRL team. That would have jested up a bit. As it stood. They played the final of the Pacific Cup Tongue of US Australia first. Yeah, and then you look at the crowd after that and it was just no one there. Yeah. I mean it's like if you know, Pilcham play and then the support out comes on. I do like that, yeah, and then you hang Liam Finn out to dry straight after it.
Speaker 3: It's no absolutely. So I'll be trying to get a radio slash acc promotion going for a while. I'm not actually sure what it is, but it'll be called the Pup and New Guinea Pigs, and maybe it's we go over and we see what it's like because you know, you have a Guinea pig, Like is it you know it's a saying for someone that's being test tested. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So like we go and see what it's like to support the new New Guinea and team and then our arm with the Pup and New Guinea Pigs. The Pup and New Guinea pigs something like that. I don't know, I need to We'll just keep it, just keep it on the bank. It will at all of this materialized client come on board, I reckon. It's if there's a client that's on the fence about a promotion that we want to do. Yeah, we go and tested and pop on New Guiney first we are the Papa New Guinea pegs and then come back and prove that it did or didn't work.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so a series of you know, live commentate events, commentary events of cricket.
Speaker 1: We go and try it, you know, and turned up. So I guess it won't work. He struck that off the register. Is it the export Ultra Beer Garden to report Moresby?
Speaker 3: I bet I'd get an invite to that one. I'll be putting with Leader Housing for there to say, hey, Matt, we've got a trip for you. You know, we couldn't take you to to.
Speaker 1: You know, the Germany. We've got it.
Speaker 3: Here's some later. Here's Jerry sign Now to ludah Housen. We got to you're going to board speak. You are?
Speaker 1: You are? You are? Another call here yourspose it's just sitting here watching the pacast time this I again.
Speaker 4: Just sort of let you know my favorite pastime, the sting and the boys get paid and the chair everyon a whole.
Speaker 1: Bunch of wrong tips. That way, it makes me feel better about oh my bad bits sort of gone wrong. Yeah, so I'm sorry boys. Yeah. Well there's a lot of energy coming through on that. But I like the plan.
Speaker 3: Speaking of tips, Stone, what do I say to even on a Friday put money on the all Blacks because they're paying too sixty and the all Blacks there was.
Speaker 1: I mean, that was just easy money. There was out of principle, you needed to put money on that day. The disrespect, the.
Speaker 3: Disrespect the Blacks are never too sixty against Island get out.
Speaker 1: You take that week twice Sunday. Yeah, I love that. It's diabolical, it's evil, it's genius. He's putting fake tips.
Speaker 3: Into I think maybe the notorious pants Man's doing putting fake tips into the good Will, which is how bidding what sip group out because thing's been coming through. Although he is having a big weekend. To be fair, it's not easy to be cutting tracks on the dance floor at a beer fist. Well also throwing you know, throwing out tips on the next race from Trent.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and coming off the back of a Melbourne Cup blowout on Tuesday as well. Pantsman's got a bit on his play. Plus he's also the nurl inside another coller of yours boys.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to fucking pack up my sider the fucking bear fist, and these bloody clowns are harassing everyone and forcing them out the door.
Speaker 1: They're playing this message just over again. Can someone please give Wells and Mashy fucking ship for this fuck? Jeremy Wells did you hear the the Jeremy Wells get out of the stadium.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jeremy Wells appeared. He didn't did a weird thing. He didn't go to be a fist. For sometimes some reason, I did instead of him. It was the last last Hodaki appearance ahead since I've moved to z B. But he was appearing on a big screen, and you know, Meshi is not the brownest person. Jerry is quite brown. But sometimes a camera will pick up more than the human eye will, and so they were appearing huge, like giant.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It was like all welling and huge on video screens, just handing out information all day at the beer Fist on these massive screens with just Meshi looking so pale that you can almost see through them, and Jerry looking so orange.
Speaker 1: Crime.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: It was harsh from Bereh because everywhere you're win and he was trying to have a drink, and there was just a giant hym telling people what to do with the toilets were and just constantly telling people to read to hydrate, you know that that message you say when everyone's getting steamed. But you have to make it seem like it's a responsible event and it's not just ever getting seemed in a field, which is what you've got to have. Jeremy Wells and mass just appearing on big screens telling people to hydrate constantly and not to vape. Do you think what do I don't know if mess you should be telling you not to pass messes. There's a seventh there's a you know, a twenty meter high mash telling you not to vape. Well, there's a six foot two mesh, six foot four mesh besides you.
Speaker 1: Vaping makes a message smoking. Look at Chimney. Thank you very much for your call. Another caller here, yours.
Speaker 4: Please you know, Lad's just me again. Charades Man really impressed with the charades this week. Both teams did very well. Just a suggestion for the year and the special just one doll. The categories just be his charades where he does it and both teams have to guess what he's doing because I go in half the time, but.
Speaker 1: Mate to two pis those of that show.
Speaker 3: So what happened you're on all the marketing? Yeah, what happened was I got another job during this show time. So I mean, the pantsman can give bidding taps while he's on the dance floor, but I can't. Can't be into on a television show while I'm doing a radio show.
Speaker 1: Can't do it, can't do it? Yeah, I think the Yeah, my team has not scored like multiple points on the charades round for weeks now. That's tough, tough round. But how many more episodes of the show. This week's the final and then they're going to do like an end of year final Christmas special, so I'll hopefully get you in for that. We'll see if we can do it a bit later. All right, just before we go, one last caller to get to here, call it yours please.
Speaker 5: Like a.
Speaker 1: All right, and then it's probably a good way to eat it. And on that note, thank you very much for joining us. We'll see you later on Yeah, see you on Wednesday for my normal, normal wounder. All right, all right, okay, all right, thanks same busy.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the ACC's Agender podcast, brought to you by Export Ultra. For more episodes, like and follow on iHeartRadio for willom you get your podcasts