Speaker 1: Live from the Export Beer Gardens studios and as always brought to you by Export Ultra the BF. Here this is the Agenda Podcast for the twenty fifth of November.
Speaker 2: The Agenda Podcast, the home of sporting nonsense and clap trap, brought to you by Export a Vulture.
Speaker 1: Good morning and welcome along to the Monday Agenda.
Speaker 3: James mcconey, Oh, Calder, how's it going, Glane, it's been a day. How is your golf?
Speaker 1: The golf? It's actually not too bad. I apologize for abandoning you for the last two minutes of that game, but I basically handbreak the car outside the tea box and jumped out of the car and teet off. That's how.
Speaker 3: That's how.
Speaker 1: On the buzzer, I was for an eleven thirty tee off.
Speaker 3: When you left, I thought, oh, it's just golf, and then I thought, no, you need to make your teeth because then you can't count your score and your screwed and asking the next group if you can tee off with them is just it's awkward.
Speaker 1: It is almost so now I managed to manage to get on there. There was that was good. But we played a game of cricket on Friday night, James, I don't know if you know the A c C eleven dondur Red's down in Hamilton.
Speaker 3: They went to your old school. Yes, found a shot of you with your bullsack out.
Speaker 1: My bullsck was not out, and that's that's what I felt.
Speaker 3: Like see it. Maybe it's just one of those things that you expect to see because you were keptaining the first siftem by the looks of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see what you want to see, ye, But no, I don't think my testic was hanging out. It was a very blurred photo anyway.
Speaker 3: It was definitely bush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a bit of bush, a little bit of bush hanging out. But we remain defeated the ACC eleven. We did what we came to do, is Well said this morning on the Hurdace Breakfast shows. And that's what we're there for. We're there. We're pretty much to make other few people feel good about themselves, and we travel the country. We're like the Washington Wizards. We just go and think it. Think up the joint, the joint.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: We thought we'd set a pretty competitive total one hundred and seventy off twenty overs, but they last over I may have leaked twelve runs off my last two balls of my over and then tossed the ball to a nice shirt and said, finish them off me. They needed five to win off the last over.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a tough one for mine.
Speaker 1: I know. Yeah, I mean I felt bad for him, but then I didn't.
Speaker 3: But was he bowling autumn leaves?
Speaker 1: He bowls a stock wrong and he actually he should have got a stumping.
Speaker 3: It's a nice election, doesn't he. Yeah, but he.
Speaker 1: Can't bowl xpin. He bowls wrong ins the whole time.
Speaker 3: Oh, because I've seen them bowl in the office and it is weird, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Ye? It is strange and heat he beat one of these batsmen who was quite a heavy batsman all ends up, should have got a stumping, Harry Harry Young unfortunately bobbled the ball. But we were talking about it on the way home and Mania. It's the most convoluted way of him bowling off spin, Yeah, because he can't bowl a legsman. He can only bowl wrong, and so he's got the most roundabout way of coming in and bowling off spin. Yeah, which is which is odd.
Speaker 3: Because you're pretty much twisting you risk you know, sort of you're being a little contortionist in some ways just to get this really nice little stock off spin. Yeah, league is are the way to go. I remember playing cricket with my dad late and like when I was maybe late twenties, come back from overseas. Never really played cricket with him much, and he had a natural leg spin action. I was like, what the hell you can actually bowl? Because you know, when Shane Warn turned up, we were all trying to bowl legs. Yeah, everybody was obsessed with it. But I let's go back to the issue at hand here. The ACC eleven is so shit that I have and I've not been a part of any of those defeats.
Speaker 1: Right, Wow, you didn't you play the one out in the Eden Park number two? I think.
Speaker 3: I blew a calf. Yeah, so you were just quite confronting for everybody. So you were you have been involved, have been involved. I've been involved in one of one of the losses. Yeah, really stank it up. Plus you were also brought in the props. Boy bowled off a fucking massive long run up, bowling about one forty. I was like, what the hell I was keeping? I was expecting, like just taking in some easy ones. It was all I could do from stuff from not conceding fifty buys from his express pace anyway, it's so bad. Now I'm offering my services as coach. I expected them to be turned down, but I am offering my services coach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we need a lot more than coaching. I think. I think that's goes it goes a lot deeper.
Speaker 3: I'm not really going to be the coach. I plan to bring along a proper cricketer. So if you make me coach old sort of Alex ferguson this thing and say I'll oversee it. Oh, I see, and here's someone who knows about cricket. Okay, you're going to sort you out.
Speaker 1: So you're going to be like it's like director of rugby kind of thing. Yeah, yeah, director of the ACC eleven. We did have one very good recruit in Riley McCallum. So he opened the batting for the A. He said it actually potentially one of the best sportsman or athletes that have done the A C C uniform.
Speaker 3: I'd say probably the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he hit his first three deliveries he hit for I think it's two falls and a six and it was quite impressive, and I think he retired out fairly early. You get to retire at thirty. He got that pretty quickly. And then he I tossed him the ball and I said, rob the arm over. He goes, what do you want spin or pace? I was like, it's a two piece white ball, pace, mate, pace, and so he just just came in, came in, gave him, showed a bit of heat. But yeah, like I said, in the end, we lost quite convincingly. In the end.
Speaker 3: That's Brendan McCallum son. Is this it is? Yeah? And is he playing in the Black Black Clashing.
Speaker 1: No, he's not. He hasn't had the call up because then and I said, you know why, it's because you got Brian Laura out, so you can't. You can't turn up to the Black Clash and get the get the whole, get the draw card and get him out. And he ruined everything and he goes, I wasn't but I wasn't even trying. He was just rubbish. So it was not my fault. And I said, but they haven't called, have They said, Nah, they haven't called. So unfortunately not this year. They said maybe next year we can get Riley in.
Speaker 3: Brian Larathan was so sad watching Allegian and how the Mighty have fallen, whatever you want to say, and then he had to say I'm fifty six years old and all this sort of stuff. As he walked off. I was like, oh, Brian, yeah, but hopefully the universe bosses would be a bit better. He's still he's only recently retired. Oh I know he'll be smash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll be good. And I tell you he'll be who's absolutely crapping themselves. And that is all the left arm spinners in the cricket team. So you've got your dam for Tory. I think Jason Spices and the rugby team, but they're terrified because he is just going to gobble up those left orthodox spinners and deposit them onto the bank at Hagary Over still tickets available for the party zone if you want to go there. Text Party to three two three six for that one. So yesterday morning, myself and yourself, James mccaroney, we came in nice and early to commentate the last all Black game of the year against Italy in Tudin, and you got one word to describe this.
Speaker 3: Match, bollocks. It was so bad it was probably the worst game of rugby I'd seen in a long time. I don't know who's to blame, Like sometimes you're just going what happened here, because it was like a black hole opened up and sucked out all the talent and all the entertainment and said, this is what we're giving you, which is just an absolute offering of dog turds. It was so bad, well it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was an interesting morning because the first half I thought, Okay, you know it's cold, it's one degree or whatever, not that that's an excuse. Paul sever Piece had to put rugby socks on his hands in the crowd, Seevoy Reese, that's how cold it was. And I thought after half time we were leading seventeen was it seventeen six at halftime? And I thought, oh, this will probably blow out in the second half. They'll free up, loosen up. And no points were scored in the first thirty minutes of the second half. It was all seventeen points to six, and it was just the most uninspiring game I've watched from quite some time, and I found it difficult to get him behind it.
Speaker 3: I also think that any of the top four NPC teams would beat that.
Speaker 1: As a league team, they couldn't catch it, could they Every time they got possision they drop it. But then again we went overly like al either, you have to.
Speaker 3: Have a good scrub. So I think Wally would beat them. The champions. I think by Plenty would beat them, and probably Tartanaki slash White cut All would beat them, would roll the I mean maybe that's unfair, but anyway, it was just like they did. Bring on Jake Paul look alike. Who was I think Jake Paul was in better condition than that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was that. Yeah, it was a striking resemblance to Jake Paul. And like I said, I'm embarrassed to know what even what Jake Paul looks like. But I do have for that Tyson to.
Speaker 3: Fight annoying because you just wanted there to be some tries, some kind of like some flow to it. But I'm actually going to pin the blame on George Michael, the referee, because he it's his eighth game, so it was like work experience. But it was more the fact that he he was he had ping players like he did some some really good calls, like he did. You know, like didn't refuse to send Patrick Tupel or to Evan Charlson to the to the bin because he said, no, no, it's fine, you know, chill out. But then every single ruck there are Italians lying all over the ball trying to slap the ball back and all that sort of stuff, and I'm like, not slap the ball bag, yeah, slap the ball back, not ball bags, you know, raking it back. And so then I was like, this is that's a penalty. Like, we've all had teams where we've seen our players get bin for that CREDI bullshit, And he's just going, now, that's just every single ruck fine. And now I think that's what stopped the All Blacks from getting any any sort of momentum.
Speaker 1: And they're interesting. The croc roll I've first off, I've heard I've heard of the neck roll. But dog role got done for a croc roll.
Speaker 3: Did you. I knew that was somewhere in the laws, but it happens so often it seems to be the standard way of cleaning someone out because the alternative is that I actually think a croc roll is better than you know, where someone is standing trying to win the ball and someone just collise a smashes into them and to the back of the head, the back of their head basically, and I'm like, this is fucking bullshit. Man, Like, rugby has massive problems at the breakdown. How do you actually clean someone out? It's like a Paddy Caake sort of thing or what do you what is it? Because I actually don't like those those cleanouts where somebody's just standing prone because you're not earning your hit there you know that they're stuck in the mud kind of over the feet of jam between other people's players and they just look up and see this massive unite. So yeah, it's like, oh my god. So whatever Rugby does to the laws, I sort of feel like the breakdown is still going to be crappy.
Speaker 1: So that's the end of the All Blacks season Raisers season. One loss on the Northern Tour would have taken that at the start.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's only one point loss. So I was on news Talk ZB yesterday and I gave it the A B everyone was giving versus Raises Raisers year. Everyone was giving it a C. But I thought it was a BEE because it's only that one point loss that stopped it from being an incredible tour, Northern tour and then yes, South Africa got the better of the all blacks. But that's pretty much that's it really, So it's a B in my books. It's a I mean there's a rebuild year. You have to admit that. I mean, it's you know, you lose all those guys like Metallic White Lock, Aaron Smith. I know that we've probably kept a lot of talent, but he's brought some guys through Razor like well it's the tt yeah, and people Vacilli or Tossi and no one was talking about how many year ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also good to see to Mighty Williams as well. I think he had a great tour. He did ye spot right and things like getting Peter Luckeye in there after a super rugby season. You're right, though one year you're going to lose a whole lot of games. It's it's this one the first year after the World Cup and you've got another three years to prepare for the World Cup. That's going to be an aussy. It's pretty much a home World Cup really if it's going to be a nussy close to home. So yeah, and I quite like the fact we lost a few games kind of brings out proper, proper rugby fans and proper All Black fans when we're losing some because you've got something to cheer about and someone to get behind.
Speaker 3: I much prefer this landscape of world rugby. That's why better. We have to forget about that stupid eight win record. That's gone. That's it's it's in the past. Remember South Africa had that win record before Rugby twom pro and we got our act together a lot quicker and overtook them. Yeah, so it was actually Africa's kind of they were the big Alpha for almost a century. Well, I mean they were, you know, I think the or Blecks only beat them in one one series or something until Rugby turn pro. Yeah, so it was anyway, I guess what I'm saying is everything's changed. It's for the better now. There's no foregone conclusions. If you go to an all Blacks game and you catman do black puffer, you have to frecking make some noise. Otherwise get the fuck out of the stadium because we don't want your boring, average middle of the road. Oh, the or Blecks normally win by twenty Homember when blah blah blah, and you know it's like, yeah, it's like I don't give a fuck. This is like you need to be a fan, and that means, you know, cheering for them when times are tough.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right, when times are tough, when they're down, like the Prime's up. I always bang on about it. When they were losing to Argentina at the Cake Tin and at that moment their last ten minutes they were still in the aim. That's when the crowd needed to get behind them. Instead they got punished with a Viccy and then someone did a Mixican wave. It's like, get mind the team?
Speaker 3: What is that a Viccy song? Go back that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one hiding but yeah that of Becci song. And it was like why are you playing that? Why are you playing that to get behind the All Blacks. It's like fucking hell anyway. But Auckland f C have got a good example saying with the phoenix around, just letting the fans go for it.
Speaker 3: R I p of Viccy, but the I know Auckland C. Let's just see if I like what I'm seeing from the port. I love the Yellow Fever. These are the role models that new Zealand sports needs and they've pretty much already by the Auckland Sea. You can't stop winning before we move on from the rugby though. Severed piece wearing socks on his hands in the stand. We need to talk about.
Speaker 1: This because it's ruined the moment.
Speaker 3: It has. It has ruined the moment. Sam Caine, big applause. He's subbed off final All Blacks tests. They go, they pin to the crowd and there's Jordy Barrett. Oh, I'm looking at and you and Joe Jury are absolutely cracking up. I'm going, what's wrong? I mean, Jordie's you know, it's not that bad, and you going, severed piece has got gloves on his hands, socks on his hands. Sorry, he's seven piece has got socks on his hands, and you're just going, this is weird, man Like, there must be mittens and gloves in the Eddy desk range.
Speaker 1: Surely, sure But even if there isn't, surely there was a shopper, you know, tourist shop. It's ensuring it's in the.
Speaker 3: Base of the Alps. Alps. There'll be ski shops, but it will be.
Speaker 1: He was obviously so cold in the stands, sitting with all the dirty dirties up in the stand and they say he's got a pair of playing socks, and he's got and he's but the thing is he's clapping like a seal. So he's got the socks on and he's clapping Sam Cane off with the socks.
Speaker 3: And toes are flopping around and yeah, there's a lot of floppergin.
Speaker 1: And but forever his m Kine's final moments and in all black Jersey will forever be remembered with severed peace with socks on his hands.
Speaker 3: Can you mention one of those sort of you know, one of our Sky Sport documentaries and they try to have that moment with the music, bit of piano and they show the crowd and for old Severy Reese we're talking about he had he had socks on his hands. Why why because it was cold and he nobody had gloves. That's all I can imagine was the reason why. And also I think Razor was wearing was not I think Razor was using. I think there was chewing gum, not a vape.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it looked like he was ripping a vape. It looked like he was ripping a USB. But it was Yeah, you're right. It was chewing gum. He was chewing gum in his mouth.
Speaker 3: He was biting, and there's a big difference between sucking and biting, as we all know, his massive difference.
Speaker 1: I will take a quick break and James Moill be back with a bit of cricky.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Are you watching any of this India Ossie series?
Speaker 3: Not enough of it. I need to watch more. But I do always look at glance at the school board. Can I glance right now?
Speaker 1: You can glance right now? It is so on day one, India get rolled for one hundred and fifty and you could imagine the dingoes crowing. The dingoes were crowing about how great they are, how rubbish India are, how they're going to clean sweep them. Ozzie then get rolled for one hundred. They win seventy for nine. They get rolled for one hundred. Then India stroll back out and score four hundred and eighty seven for six. Declared, Coolie's got a century in there. And now they've set i'll see your world record target of over five hundred to win the Test with two days remaining over in Perth and they are twelve for three.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable because I'm sure I saw a typo. Maybe my eyes are roosted both thought there are one hundred and twenty for three, but twelve for three is incredible. Lbw's. This is what I love. You're not getting two lbw's in Australia back in the eighties because they would never give lbw's. Everybody said that. I used to complain about Pakistani umpires, remember when England went there and had a big cry. But Ozzie umpires way worse. They would never give an LBW. I remember Chris Ken's trapping justin Langer first over, absolutely plum. They're not giving it first over, don't even try it. You might they might give him out once he's gone past seventy yeah, you know or whatever.
Speaker 1: Can you remember Danny Morrison v. Michael Whitney, Yes, oh my god, he walked across his stumps, stood in front of his stumps, gets and didn't didn't give him out. And it was for when the Test match too.
Speaker 3: And the commentators there were pathetic as well. They just didn't They just sort of they should have been saying this is an embarrassment, because that's the difference. I think Kiwis would go or at least the knowledge we had Fred good All though, Yeah he was a bit of a homer, wasn't he.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was, he was. He was our version of all of their umpires. He never gave anything for pedals, give pedals everything, anything you wanted, anything he wanted.
Speaker 3: So ip Fred Goodall. We do love Fred. But the thing about it is like I think everybody acknowledged that, you know, we made fun of that whole thing. Remember there was mcphalen Gadsby did a really awesome sketch on on good Yeah, they did a sort of Calypso number, Caribbean number.
Speaker 1: After the Colin Croft.
Speaker 3: Colin Croft elbowed him or shoulder charged him as he came into bowl.
Speaker 1: I don't think Fred Goodill ever covered from Jermy Wells walking in on having a poet the base in reserve. Yeah, so it was up in the ra a vance stand and I mean admittedly umpire Fred Goodell didn't lock the stall door and Jerry just burst in and there he was just pants down mid mid ablution, Jerry. Jerry came out and he goes, oh God, I've got something great to tell you. I'm just walking on Fred good or don't.
Speaker 3: Pose, but also possibly the worst person to have walk in on you because he's going to milk that story for all the time, you know, like he's that's been I don't know, thirty years of telling that story, maybe at least twenty years.
Speaker 1: But also he was he'd be the only one who recognized Fred Goodell, so everyone else will go sorry, mate, sorry, I know exactly, No.
Speaker 3: No, it's a double wheremy you get the biggest cricket nerd we know walking in on you. He's got his own radio show and TV show and he loves talking about cricket. Plus he's a comment commentator here with the acc that story is going to get aired out for well and now that Free Goodill passed away, I think in twenty fifteen doesn't have to hear the story of something.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think it was about it must have been about twenty fourteen when it occurred. And yeah, it was at the bait we were commentating at the basin. So he wasn't long for this world. I don't think when he walked in.
Speaker 3: There, who got all of India's runs?
Speaker 1: Then Coley got a Hundi damn it.
Speaker 3: He was in a slum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not anymore. He loved and the wicket is just it's nice, flat, bouncy. It flattened out day one. It was a nightmare and now it's flattened out.
Speaker 3: So that's annoying because he was in a massive slut. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Now we can't post that meme of him, the Tiger King meme.
Speaker 3: But also I keep an eye on the averages of the Fab four, so you know, it's Coley, Joe Roots, Kayan Williamson and Steve Smith and Smith Savages at the top. But he's in a bit of a slug.
Speaker 1: He's got a golden duck in the first thing.
Speaker 3: Exactly, he's gonna down and then I think Joe Root is just about fifty canes in second place. But Coley was down in the in the late forties and I was happy with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, anyway, it's going to be. It's not good for us though in our World Test Championship. This is the problem. So we need Australia to win this series over India. We can only let India win one game if we've got any chance of being in the World Test Championship final. Well, first of all, we've got to beat England three now, so that's the first challenge. But we've also got Australia have to beat India this series. So there's all sorts, all sorts on the line, but it's very hard getting in behind Australia. I'm torn. I'm torn. I don't know who.
Speaker 3: Natalie and Brigley are. Yeah, nothing's right, you're torn. I do look at the batting lineup and I just go, it's not actually, I mean, I know. Labushane had this incredible start to his career.
Speaker 1: He's bowling bowling pace. Now did you see that? He reckons can he reckons cat boyl one hundred and forty kilometers an hour.
Speaker 3: Oh so he's trying to give around for them. But I've got Mitchell mastering exactly the same thing. Okay. So he wants the ball in hand and to bowl, yeah, and to bend his back a little bit. Okay, fine, uh mcswingey never heard of him. And then you've got kwaj you're up the top. But I mean, I don't know, it's just yeah.
Speaker 1: He he didn't like bo, he didn't like facing Kawasa. He was all over the place in their first innings. Hated it. Yeah, speaking of Krigy Thursday, some three days time, black Cats play England down at Hagley Oval. And thanks to the great New Zealanders that raisine in max Raft, the SEC are gonna have live and free coverage on iHeartRadio each and every day starting at eleven am. But we've also introduced a new thing, James, we'll be interested, and we've got a daily quiz, a cricket quiz on the iHeartRadio app which will send you a quiz every morning and for you to answer. And each week we've got a prize to give away, which is gonna be a signed New Zealand Black Cats test shirt plus a double pass to any game in New Zealand for the summer of cricket. What we do is text quiz to three two three six a sign up. It's called Cricket Mind, It's gonna be It's gonna be good. But speaking of cricket, something on the weekend caught our attention. It was Zimbabwe and T ten League. Now okay, and I haven't heard of it either, but it was a third umpire that got caught doing something else. And this is him trying to mumble him on his way through the third Umpire proceeds pitched outside. I think James Vince has reviewed it straight away?
Speaker 3: Is a review? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, review? Sorry, thank you?
Speaker 3: I take the front for first.
Speaker 2: What what are you looking for? L W? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know, thanks.
Speaker 2: I was doing something else.
Speaker 3: Okay, So do him scrolling? Motherfucker scrolling? I mean, we could say porn, but I feel like he's just he sounds like classic scroller.
Speaker 1: Yes, someone someone's compared him to Ellen Partridge, Like is Ellen Partridge doing the third Umpire?
Speaker 3: What are we looking for? What are you looking like?
Speaker 1: I love how is Mike's hot and he's trying to stumble through what?
Speaker 3: L we W? What he's doing something else?
Speaker 1: Oh god?
Speaker 3: Oh mind? You probably no worse than that? Remember that the English fourth Umpire? The umpire? Who who over in the Adelaide? Anything that the mark on the back could be anything. It's like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: That could be anything?
Speaker 3: That could be anything? That mark on the bats Was that Ellingworth? I remember the name of you. If you scroll through a few there was Ellingworth is the name I'm thinking about?
Speaker 1: Ellingsworth?
Speaker 3: A pierce of some kind or Yeah?
Speaker 1: That that could be anything? Was that was a real wounder? Hey, we'll take another quick short break and we'll be back with some news from Max. A strap on from Vegas. Right, the Vegas Grand Prix was on last night, James, did you catch.
Speaker 2: Any of that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: Well the strap On? He came fifth, but that was enough for him to sew up his fourth straight Formula One driver's title. George Russell came first and Sir Lewis Hamilton came second. It was pretty funny actually, George George Russell was pretty stoked to win, and he was due to fly out that night out of Vegas, and he was on stage. He guess, I've canceled my flight. I'm going to tear Vegas a new one. Get ready to party. So he just stayed on and partied all night. I love the Vegas Grand Prix because that is like, there's the biggest circus you'll ever see. Liam Lawson sat the bed a little bit. He ended up coming sixteenth. Unfortunately he had to pit in the last ten laps, which sent him way down the pecking order, which is a shame because I had money on him beating Sonoda, which is disappointing. He was paying two bucks to beat Sonoda's teammates right, and he shd the bed. That's a bit of a shame. He's talking a big game right now, Yes he is. And he's only got a few more races to try and prove himself to get in that seat next to the strap on for next year. Which is the which is the rumor? So yeah, and how you touched on at Auckland f C top of the table, four wins from four and now they've got two home games coming.
Speaker 3: Up, including another derby with Wellington Phoenix who won as well. Like Wellington Phoenix are looking just as good. Actually, how good?
Speaker 1: How good do we dare to dream that in a league final why not could be played at Gohard Mount Smart between Auckland f C and the Phoenix.
Speaker 3: The Phoenix, I think the chances are good. Yeah, I haven't seen any other team that's necessarily much better. The Melbourne victory played against Wellington Phoenix last night, that victory are kind of the top of the table team. Anyway, there were up there and they got taken down. They got taken down by Wellington with Marco Rojas back, the Kiwi Messi back in the team and he laid the ball on for costa barbarusis and honestly, cost of living, cost of living crisis is absolutely smashing it.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 3: It's going up and up and up, that cost of living crisis. And he he's just a different man. Back in Wellington. You can tell he's around his family. He walks out at the start of games with his holding hands with his daughters like they're kind of like the captains of the team. Every game, every home game, you'll see him. His daughters are out the front of the Phoenix line. It's pretty cool. So so I don't know. I think that the Phoenix coach chiefe Giancarlo he is a genius Italians Australian mate and he's a bloody genius. And then but Auckland c have got a pretty good Titan knit. They've got a good mix together. They've assembled some some gcs. Because this guy from Uruguaymo Mai, he scored the goal yesterday. He's just a good bastard. His favorite song is that four non Blondes you know, what's what's up? What's going on? You know what? You know? I said, hey, yeah, yeah, yeah, going exactly. He loves it. That's his hype song. So I respect him for that. And then they've got this Belgian dude who's who's pretty cool and he's like the disruptive midfield guy. He's not going to show out on many highlights. But you need all those sorts of pieces in a football team. Yeah, and they've got them, g Lane. So yes, well it's all KB.
Speaker 1: Final and there's a pedigree here because Bill Foley's NHL team, the Las Vegas Black Knights Golden Knights sorry, went on to the Stanley Cup Final.
Speaker 3: In their first season. Yes see he's got some he's got he's got a record. Yeah, it does, Old big Big Bill Foley and Alex Paulson, the guy who they kind of nabbed away from Wellington Fox the great move they signed Bournemouth, signed him as part of the Foley family and then loaned him out to Aokland. They see he hasn't conceded a goal this year. Clean sheets, all road sheets. More that we can say about our teenage years. Gu Lane.
Speaker 1: Absolutely don't don't don't ever put your kids in navy blue sheets today. That was that was a hate crime. That was an absolute hate crime.
Speaker 3: The acc commentary for England this week.
Speaker 1: Yes, eleven am Thursday kicks off on iHeartRadio. Right, so, yeah, that's gonna that's gonna be h. I cannot wait. Actually, I love getting back into the settle and just watching test cricket for five days in a row. But it'd be interesting to see what pictures have got down there in christ Usually she's fairly green. In the first couple of days is pretty spicy, so it'd be an interesting to see how that goes. So you can join us on Thursday, you pop pop in for a couple of sessions, James, Yes.
Speaker 3: I'd love to. I'm not sure what's going on with Krago as well this week. We've had a couple of shows to put to here, but yeah, I'll be down for a couple of sessions.
Speaker 1: Excellent. Okay, Well we'll knock this on the head and we'll be back tomorrow with another episode of the Agenda.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The ACC's a gender podcast brought to you by Export Ultra. For more episodes, like and follow on iHeartRadio. You get your podcasts