Speaker 1: This is an iHeart Radio New Zealand podcast.
Speaker 2: Out of the Gate with Maddy McLean, Chris Henry and Brad Christensen.
Speaker 3: Jeez, it's a slice baby, so nice to see.
Speaker 2: There's no gag but I'm here, but the boys, there's no gag.
Speaker 3: Reflecks, No, I know, there's definitely a gig.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we have.
Speaker 3: To practice at you a little living away. No, no, yeah, well you.
Speaker 1: Know what, I haven't been practicing anything so but anyway.
Speaker 2: Practicing some hand motions.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not even it too tired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds disappointing.
Speaker 2: Well compare well, we are in the flesh, the three of us for the first time in a very long time.
Speaker 1: It be a couple of months, eight weeks, nine weeks, and to be fair, we just got to the point where we were like getting really good at the technology, like we were.
Speaker 3: I thought it was seamless, to be honest, Can.
Speaker 2: I just say the technology has not failed us and not failed us at all. I really didn't have any fake.
Speaker 3: Which is probably a little bit too early to say. As we go to record this podcast and today or the day it doesn't record properly, we'll be like, oh, yeah, we all came together and it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: I am looking at the screen and you've got all of the dialogue boxes, these sound bath thing. He's you know, lighting up. But we're looking okay.
Speaker 2: I think we're looking all right. Boys, It's nice to see you. We're going a beautiful little drop of red tonight.
Speaker 3: This is the l brown one, isn't it? I made it up.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a little number from the Barossa. Oh, I do like the Barossa.
Speaker 2: This straight from our Adelaide.
Speaker 3: Oh lovely.
Speaker 1: And it's quite a good, quite a good little wine company that comes out of and they have it on special at the.
Speaker 3: Wool at Woolies, Woolies.
Speaker 2: What do you judge a bottle of wine? Not when you go and when you go into the supermarket, Because I'm just reading the back of it, and I've realized I next to never read the description of the wine. That is not the thing that I would be judging my purchase on.
Speaker 3: No, why do I judge my purchase on how many dollars off it is? I want something that's worth like nineteen twenty. That's fifteen. That's all I have in the markets. That's the stage of life.
Speaker 1: Thought I've got to Yeah, I'm like on sale for twenty yep, on sound.
Speaker 3: For twenty Yeah, fuck bougie.
Speaker 1: And then you go to the regions and it's, you know, a twenty dollar bottle of wines, like seven dollars.
Speaker 2: So you're like, whoo, I do the thing you're not meant to do, which is i'd literally judge a book by its cover.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a little pretty one.
Speaker 2: I look at the Yeah, I look at the label when I go that's cute, that looks trendy, looks cool. Yeah, I'm going to buy that.
Speaker 3: Well, this one is quite cute. It's, if I use an old term, quite chody. Would you say it's a chody bottle? Yeah, Well she's thick.
Speaker 1: On the on the back of the scene of last week's episode.
Speaker 3: It's got, it's edits and plants. It's ready to go. By the way, so much feedback about the penis fillers feedback?
Speaker 2: Can we can we go delve into the feedback?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? I don't have it in front of me. Was it a TV show?
Speaker 2: Wasn't there?
Speaker 3: Is it was really starting? Well, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Are we talking about people saying I've had it done? Or people hear anything that had had it done.
Speaker 3: I just heard a lot of people say that there was a TV show Olivia what I think her name was, who'd done a whole episode on it. So there was there was some follow up research for us.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, And we've gone back to that gator and said thank you for the tip. We love the tip, and we'll go and do some research when we have some time.
Speaker 3: And have we done any of that research?
Speaker 1: Now, I've been played it like a drinking.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, we have been we have been busy. We have busy.
Speaker 3: We have made it here.
Speaker 1: Hanging on before you start. I love the color of your T shirt.
Speaker 3: Oh God, here we go again.
Speaker 2: I guess Levender.
Speaker 1: It's quite nice. Thank you. It's a nice color on you.
Speaker 2: The thing I'll say about this T shirt is it's quite it's almost crop toppy in nature.
Speaker 1: Oh do you see those com gutters?
Speaker 3: You really have some gutters? So I yes. Oh, I like a really cute little like period of undies. It's like slightly popping out for the time.
Speaker 2: I wasn't I wasn't looking for a compliment, but I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I've got a couple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not your special undays.
Speaker 2: I say no, they know no.
Speaker 3: Do you think that maybe you can weed into a podcast record?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. I wouldn't be opposed to it. It wouldn't mean because I we do the podcast straight after I finished my work day, I would have to go through a whole work day.
Speaker 1: We're in the special es these, Hey, challenge has been late and.
Speaker 2: I've done well, I've done crazier things. I guess I have.
Speaker 3: Okay, give it a go. I'm careful though. You wouldn't want to be the crop because wouldn't be sort of trying to get into the top cabin and someone just sees you've had a little bit of a tea bag.
Speaker 2: Because the CEO does come through here from time to time. And imagine if I was just like, good, I how are you doing, and then I just had a little I.
Speaker 3: Mean to be fair, last time you were wearing a miss T shirt or missing I think it would really hurt.
Speaker 2: This is true, Hey, speaking of girth, Yeah, I this what I hadn't put this on the dock.
Speaker 3: But I've just saw new information, new.
Speaker 2: Information on our friend. Well, I don't he's not up for him. We don't know him, but we know all of him. Yeah, the girth mass.
Speaker 3: Oh, the girth I mean David, And I was like, well, David's our friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. I got quite excited because I thought it was going to be David.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, this is the Girth.
Speaker 3: So for the gators that might not be across that, the girth Master is an adult content creator on the Only Fans in Just the Fans platforms. And it looks a bit like a wine bottle I think would be how you describe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's lots of lubricant and just yeah, seat breaths.
Speaker 1: Yeah, send a prayer and we'll send thoughts.
Speaker 2: So he has released a replica toy oh of his member.
Speaker 3: So he's got merch.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's got merch. And I just got an email to like a press release to say that the girth Master's signature extra large dildo has completely sold out. The first one thousand of them sold out under nineteen hours.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So no replica penis has ever been as popular in the history of Wang's.
Speaker 1: According to this.
Speaker 2: Press release, Yeah, go on. Currently Australia Post is dealing with more girth than they are used to. But if you weren't quick enough the first time around, there's no need distressed. The girth Master's signature dildo has squeezed through customs and is back in stock today.
Speaker 3: Do you think that you could go back to them and say, Gilda, it's pockets here. I do a podcast in alf Are you looking for any testers? Spons com spon com?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Like I'm telling you now, I couldn't. I couldn't do it, you reckon. I know. I would love to say I could, but I just I know myself.
Speaker 3: But I know how much you like a challenge.
Speaker 2: I do love a challenge. I do love that little tea bag to the can I tell you. At the end of this press releases a little asterix and next to the asterisks, it just says, please note lubricant is highly.
Speaker 3: Oh god, you'd be going on a good silico one for that, wouldn't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A few questions in terms of manufacturing and infrastructure. How long does it take to like like they're running they've made a thousand, they've run out, Like, how long does it take to injection mold? Like another thousand or another two thousand?
Speaker 2: Well, I guess they've got the mold now, so chuck some silicon in there and when them thank you.
Speaker 1: Because I think it would be injection molding. We have the process of how they make.
Speaker 3: It, because it would need to have sort of a more of a firm center and then a softer outside.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't like the real thing? Yeah, do we have like a picture of one? Is it a good visual audio? Visual? Visual audio?
Speaker 2: Let me have a look and see if I can.
Speaker 1: I mean, how good would it be if that company is to hear this podcast and say, look, boys, if you want to promote it. See I wouldn't use it myself, but just to have it in my hands would be quite impressive.
Speaker 3: Well, oh wow, okay, I also love so just obviously this is an audio platform. What they've done is they just put the size of it the split next to a picture of him, so it looks like it might actually be the same size as him. But it looks like he's got very well proportioned balls, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: By golly, it's eight point five inches. The thing about him though, it is like that's obviously long. Yeah, but it's the thickness it is hence the name, right.
Speaker 1: What's what's the girth have got? They've got the length of him? Got the girth on that one?
Speaker 2: I don't have I don't have the I don't have the dimensions of his of the girth unfortunately, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: That's okay. You know what I like is I've just tried to go on and have a lot, but I'm not allowed to go on it because I'm on the He's alert who is actually girth master Dildo? I'm so sorry. I heart Radio Towers for doing that.
Speaker 2: We can be sorry. But also this is this is work.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, this is a business this, I mean this is actually a business expense.
Speaker 2: Could we could we get could we could we file that with the accountant?
Speaker 3: Definitely? General expenses code to the podcast one hundred over the line?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like eighty bucks.
Speaker 3: Well Christmas is coming?
Speaker 1: What ninety nine days? I thank you? Literally literally do you know what what today is as well? Well, it's the beginning of Mental Health Week, which is great and so you know, always look after yourself and reach out if you ever need help. But it's bisexuality day to day, So happy bisexual the day to everybody that's bisexual, and.
Speaker 3: They will be celebrating long and hard, I'm sure with variety, which is the spice of life.
Speaker 2: If you're bisexual. No no.
Speaker 3: Is the b of the LGBT calendars, and when we're all to we never anyone no, no no.
Speaker 2: And we've avoided cancelation thus fast. It's not mine wasn't bad. All I was going to say is, if you're bisexual, do you celebrate, like if you're happily single bisexual, do you celebrate by having a bit of column and a bit of column B today small.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's canstable. I think that's a really reliquestion both at the same time.
Speaker 3: Who knows Dick forrects and Minge for desserts?
Speaker 2: There is the title of the episode deck hang on, I've got to write this down, all right, Dick for breakfast and men for it? Do you think that'll get through if I The thing is, sometimes I'm like, because we see we record this podcast and then we send it off to the lovely team at iHeartRadio to edit it for us, And sometimes I wonder do they listen? Do they listen to THEO? But they do. What I do do is I send them a I send them the title. I send them a little description. You. That's a good clickbait, doesn't it. If you've got an email saying hey, guys, just letting you know. The title of this week's episode is Dick for Breakfast and Mene for dessert. You're listening to their aren't you immediately?
Speaker 3: And hey, don't worry, that's not the That's not the best part of this podcast to come was the one going back to my head. It's going to be a naughty one today.
Speaker 1: That's going to be there's going to be a naughty one. I love it. I love it like two little school kids just giggling at the back because.
Speaker 2: How are you boys? Anyway, Brad, it's not so nice to have you a club.
Speaker 1: It's really cool, thank you know, it's really cool to be in the studio. Like love being online and doing it, but there was something different about being together right Well.
Speaker 3: We're definitely going to miss Don's because she's made some really great cameos so far into the into the season.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear her yelling at the other episode either, I can't remember.
Speaker 3: My favorite was when you took a phone call was right in the middle of the podcast, just like a I I know.
Speaker 1: But apart from that, I'm good. Carl and I spent the weekend in Queenstown is just a.
Speaker 3: Nice little sort of a little weekend.
Speaker 1: It was a little getaway like a family celebration. So we were joined by Carl's summer Carl's family down this so it was it was really nice and as you know, hometown beautiful.
Speaker 2: Isn't it stunning?
Speaker 3: Just a nice time of a year?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: Is it like a mix? Is it cold or is it?
Speaker 1: It was? It was? It was nice, clear days. It was. I thought it was nice, mild and just crisp. It was. It was really really nice. One thing I will say, flew down on the New Zealand awesome Sunday night, flew back the Jetstar fucking feral?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it because Jet Stars Jetstar and everyone just thinks it's a feral whatever, So I'm going to be feral.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, I think that New Zealand is like using this family's house or you know, or a friend's house, and Jet Stars just like going to a urine at a stadium.
Speaker 1: Are just like.
Speaker 3: Someone's already passed on the floor. So while am I not going to pass on the floor, there goes any future promotional opportunities within with the Jetstar.
Speaker 2: I'm going to play Devil's advocate and say I think Jetstar gets a bad rap. And I think people when they first started, they had they had a bad run. Remember it was like cancelation afterlation, delay after delay. I will say, the last few times I've flown with Jetstar, I haven't had any issues with them. They've got me there on time. In fact, I remember a time when I was trying to get home to Queensland and there was some weather that was delaying things and my flight from New Zealand got canceled and Jetstar got me there for the event that I was going down for. So I will be forever indebted to jet Start for them to spend Like I did think about that afterwards. I was like, maybe they were just like not ring on the side of caution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, And I guess, like my question is do people like do people behave badly because of that?
Speaker 2: Do you know what it reminds me of when we've when we moved when we moved out west, when we bought our first house in messy. Loved messy and loved living in messy, but it was almost like chicken or egg. What came first? The people going to the to the dairy and the supermarket in their pajamas or the idea that you could do that because everyone was doing it, so then everyone just kind of followed. And next thing I knew I did it. He went to the.
Speaker 3: In your pajamas.
Speaker 2: I think I did once because the dairy is at the end of our road, and I think I did try out there on my pajamas once.
Speaker 3: That is Matthew McLean. That is something that.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I think it's given me the act.
Speaker 2: But it's one of those it's one of those things you know, you follow behavior right.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we take weekend in Queenstown and that's that's me done good, brilliant.
Speaker 3: I had a great weekend. I had a weekend full of celebrations. I went to an eightieth birthday and I went to a first birthday, all on the same day.
Speaker 2: The circle of life.
Speaker 1: Eight year old.
Speaker 3: That just means likeings of the speechrum spectrum. Yeah, like you're almost dead and he's just been born. But yes, I love a good first birthday. First birthdays and the birthday of the parents. Like that's when the child is in bed by like seven o'clock and the adults are just like, oh well, go on to that perfect there's a bit of cake done. Send them off to bed and oh do we party? Oh it was like old days. The wines went down, the beers went down, we had Yeah, we had a thrilling old time gorgeous And the idea is good catering. Yeah, really good, really good catering.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was in charge of driving, so I didn't have it as hard as other people in my household. But yeah, it was good fun. That it was actually at a retirement village itself, like in the I won't say where it was, but it was in like the common room area of a retirement village. Fact, they've got fence in their old ajh. It was lovely. I still think that there is a room for like them for our age. Down to the games room, they're like games room had a PlayStation in it. I was like, impressive.
Speaker 2: I would love that. Also, I've spent I've spent a little bit of time at retirement villages in my previous job. Yes, and I actually wouldn't spend a whole night, little bit night and then you and then you got going to the toilet in the middle of the night by the guy nude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, famously, so go to the dairy and pajamas, don't sleep with any pajamas on, absolutely perfect.
Speaker 2: So you like day pajamas like my Comfy's. Yeah, actually I've ditched the pajamas now and now it's just tracksuit, just long around a.
Speaker 1: Pair of grays, just with the bits, slopping around, whether your dick hanging out and if you've got a manji can we with grape? My god?
Speaker 2: So the thing I will say about Retirement Village is paors boys at their happy hours, they are very generous with the.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine us three and like our group of friends all in retirement. But when we get to that age fucking match that she can't wait so loud. I can definitely wait.
Speaker 2: I could.
Speaker 1: I used to say I couldn't mate, but I can wait for it now. But it would be so much fun.
Speaker 3: It would be a lot of fun and prockets.
Speaker 2: What's news At the I had a reasonably chilled Saturday Sunday because I had a very big Friday for work. We have been asking people to nominate their community halls around the country and we picked a winner, and then we went down and threw a whole ball.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, it went off.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine. Where was it?
Speaker 2: Just outside of Raglin fantastic. So here's a few things. So first of all, man, they just they went hard, and they went hard early. So come eight o'clock there were some very very happy, excited people on the dance floor.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Also, potentially the proximity to the Raglan area meant that there were like a fear few things on off. Yeah, so that was quite funny. I did put my foot in it though, and I've realized that this is becoming a little bit of a a little bit of a habit for me. So there was this guy that I was talking to is actually quite cute. Yeah, he was a local teacher as well.
Speaker 3: A teacher.
Speaker 1: It is a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've made a fear few primary school teachers over my years, and there's something really sexy about a guy that teaches kids. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: What is that? Oh, well, look I'm from experience.
Speaker 3: From from experience, I think it's the nurturing nature. Yeah, and it's just like having a job that actually matters versus We're not all about jobs, I should say, but you know, actually going and making a difference in somebody's life. I think it's quite attractive.
Speaker 1: Plus in a position of right head master.
Speaker 2: The role play scenario is less. Anyway, I was talking to this guy who was quite in the quite in the traiti teach hair, and I was in the middle of conversation with him, and I saw that he had something on his jacket, And you know, like, isn't it just common courtesy or common politeness to kind of point it out when someone's got something on their face or something on their clothes or something like that.
Speaker 3: Right, he is going into copper field, like genuinely must Right, do you work out around here?
Speaker 1: You want to wax another board?
Speaker 3: I was just from carrying the hopes and dreams and aspirations of children.
Speaker 2: Why don't you tell me more in the class? No, I genuinely thought like he had a bit of fluff on his jacket or something, and so I said. I were mid conversation and I stopped him, and I was like, I'm so sorry, I've just got to grab this thing off your jacket. And I went to grab it and then realized it was not a bit of fluff. It was she just a hole in his jacket. And what I thought was the fluff was just this white collared shirt poking. And then I pointed it out and then it got awkward and embarrassing, and he was like, oh no, it's just a just a hole in my jacket, got a teacher and no money. Yes, And I just I felt so embarrassed. And I have to tell you this is not the first time this has happened, even this year, where I have pointed something out to someone and then only to be humbled very quickly. I should I tell this story. I was talking to a girl, a woman, and we were we were in a like bar setting, and her voice was very raspy, and I just thought she'd had a big night out on the turks the night before. And I said, I said, what have you It was like big night last night. Her friend goes, this is so bad.
Speaker 1: Oh this is so good.
Speaker 2: Her friend said, no, no, no, no, no. She had throat cancer a few years ago.
Speaker 3: I meant to be fear one of the advantages of having throat cancer that you have got enough of this sits and someone tries to hit you about your voice, just to be like I throat cancer. The poor moment that got me in the end.
Speaker 2: Shall I tell you another one?
Speaker 1: The old blew me away?
Speaker 2: Shall I tell you another one? A guy got into a left. This was a couple of years ago. A guy got into a left and he had a like cain, like a walking stick. But he was young like he was would have been in his and I thought he had like tripped over and sprained his ankle or something. So I said, what have you done?
Speaker 1: A stick?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Sell you. It's becoming a real heabit. And Ryan's like, why do you pulled it out? I feel you're like the elephant in the room that.
Speaker 1: You've taken your jacket off as well.
Speaker 3: It's got really warm, and here it's an episode with the guy with the male. He just can't He was like, oh god, man with the cane, men.
Speaker 2: With the many, Yeah, I feel your pain. So here's the question. If a guy gets into a left with a cane, or you're talking to a woman with a raspy voice, would you, guys say something like would you address the elephant in the room or would you absolutely not? You wouldn't probably not, no, really no.
Speaker 1: Definitely the person and the left with a cane, I just wouldn't say anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean not to make I can't make it feel better. I was honestly, I think maybe I understand a hot teacher with that with the function, Yeah, that was that was more I think there was more instant than the other two. Yeah, and he'd have been like, oh, like he's just taking this opportunity to touch me up. So yeah, maybe I just didn't have it.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't stress about I wouldn't lose sleep, I wouldn't do the three three am anxiety. You know that you've picked his shirt, because that's a You have been genuine and authentic about the.
Speaker 2: Other two though.
Speaker 1: Inside voices sometimes.
Speaker 3: Oh god, see them at the latest agent like into the lift. You again, you're not paying way too much brain.
Speaker 2: Actually, maybe our gators have instances of putting their foot in.
Speaker 3: There's a group of people that have put their definitely our gators.
Speaker 2: So mate, we'll put that up on the on the social tiles and we'll get a little I.
Speaker 1: Was actually talking about a lift. Yeah, I got stuck in the be one of the beehive lifts once the kind of power generator, and then Cardle Wellington stopped.
Speaker 2: And on the lift.
Speaker 1: I was in the lift with the parliamentarian Liberian. I'd been stuck in the left is like shit, yeah, but he'd been stuck in the left and behive with a Liberian. You couldn't ask for anything worse.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, what's your knowledge of the jeuodecimal system?
Speaker 1: Does he in the library?
Speaker 2: Then? And how long are we talking?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, fifteen twenty minutes? And then kind of started to panic. I didn't the liberian did, and tried to open the door set to calm her down. Oh, you would be And I did have an inside voice say to myself, I'm sure there's a book for this, but I wanted to say it, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: You would be a cut, you would be a coming influence in those situations, it.
Speaker 1: Was fuck all you can do?
Speaker 3: No, I got stuck in the left ones I met and I were on holiday and I got stuck in the left. But the more nerve wracking thing was that we were going back upstairs. We've been out for a big day of shopping, and I had number twosow.
Speaker 1: He down, bump up.
Speaker 3: She was breaching. It was horrific speaking of Liberians, I see in the document and thanks to the reminder, are you about to go into one of the most special weeks of the year?
Speaker 1: Really? Did you like my spelling? I reread it before in the I don't think it's spelled. Libran's right.
Speaker 2: I thought there was a purposeful thing.
Speaker 1: Was a mistake that was definitely purpose What is that like your inside boys coming out? Do you know how to spell?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Birthday week weak birthday week.
Speaker 3: We're allowed to know how we are.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to say after you, I'm tuning thirty eight.
Speaker 1: Great age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a great age.
Speaker 1: I am tuning forty two, forty two, thirty eight, forty two and she's around like masters. I wish.
Speaker 3: That's very exciting. I do like birthdays. Both these are a great time of the year. Well, just like that one time of the year where you can actually just lean back and be like, yeah, I will take this love that's been given to me.
Speaker 2: I'm not concerned about Like, I don't care about getting old. I'm not. I don't have existential crisises or anything like that. I'm not. Weirdly for someone who like does quite enjoy the spotlight. I'm kind of neither here nor there about birthdays.
Speaker 3: Really, I'm a season sort of guy, like a birthday season.
Speaker 2: I'm really not.
Speaker 1: I'm the same, like it's a day and it's great and thank you for all the love and it's great, but I'm not I never.
Speaker 2: Do anything crazy with a very quiet little dinner with Ryan or maybe.
Speaker 1: Brian's birthday as well, wasn't it in a couple of weeks? Yeah, October night and then it's Carls on Friday. It's true, And yours is Thursday minus Saturday Saturday, and when yours Sunday.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a week end of it. What are we doing for your birthdays? What are you doing for your birthday?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Today, Well I'm actually away.
Speaker 1: We've been so busy we ever made any plans. Oh, you can get bit for some blow job in mid no comment, but we definitely lea You guys know, if we do something, it happens.
Speaker 3: If we're turning around to give you a birthday present. I was doing the chair and I put pockets up.
Speaker 1: No, you know, if we do drinks or something on said, we'll just leave. You know. You know it's neither here nor the what we're going to do.
Speaker 3: Well, we should tell our gators. We'll remind our gains that we're actually having a week off next right.
Speaker 2: We are. I would I would love to be there for birth day.
Speaker 3: Drinks, but yeah, he's on holiday.
Speaker 2: We're going to Australia. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: We going to sitting see my sister for a couple of days and then we hit into.
Speaker 3: It's big rock.
Speaker 2: It's called rock. Yeah right here is wrong, he is. It's It's kind of like a bucket list thing. But it's also one of those things where I feel like I've forever thought, man, it would be a cool place to go visit, but almost you know how often New Zealanders never really visit their own backyard. We don't go to Milford Sound, and you know, they don't do all sorts of things in New Zealand. I feel like we're kind of a little bit the same with Australia. We'll go to we'll go to Melbourne, we'll go to Sydney and we'll go to the Goldie. We might venture a little bit further up, we might go to Noosa or Byron Bay. But we don't really really explore Australia no.
Speaker 3: I mean also because it's like going to the other side of the world. It's like, do you remember many moons ago when we went to Perth for the weekend?
Speaker 2: So long, so long, so long days.
Speaker 1: It's like a nine hour flight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we've got so we've got to go to Sydney, which is like three hours, and then it's a three hour flight from Sydney to Alice Springs where where we land it's just a six hour trip.
Speaker 1: We talked about Mitchell Boons a couple of episodes ago Australian Lovely for photographs of Ularu. It might be around.
Speaker 2: I'll go do some I'll go do some research before I get there.
Speaker 1: He is around, don't don't say or do anything awkward, Like if he's got a hole in his jacket, don't poke it.
Speaker 2: It would be nice to poker's whole.
Speaker 1: But a cheeky grab of the bicycle or something's fine. Sure, what about like, oh, I think you've got something just sort of here. It's like poking through. It's your nipples? Is that that's a huge lizard and your crutch.
Speaker 3: Would be so amazing. It's so amazing to see him. Also that other photographer friend of yours in Australia, aren't they It's a real heart back, a real good game.
Speaker 2: The guy that wants to take them take my portrait trup. Oh, I'll reach out to him. I can't even remember where he is, but he is in Australia somewhere.
Speaker 3: I would love to see what it's supposed to be, probably but culturally in the sensitive to do some nerds up. It's quite spiritual.
Speaker 2: Does look like a really coll place to us, truly. We had to do any filming there, even just on your phone. We had to sign like consent form here and we have to have like a guide with us to do any filming there. So it's such a great time. It's going to be amazing. But yeah, we can't wait to go to Ularu. So I'll report back. Yes, we are away next week, you're away. Yeah, I'm going to Hawaii, Hawaii, Yeah, which I'm really excited about. I'm working on a beautiful feature film called Tina. It's premier at the Hawaiian International Film Festival. So I'm going out there to help out with a little work stuff.
Speaker 3: And then oh, mate and I we've had a shagging wagon and we're doing a little trip around the island. Baby blue big four transit incredible. If the vans are knock and don't come rocking all the other version there, if the vans of rock and don't come knocking. So my speeders at the ready and I cannot wait oh.
Speaker 1: And it's such a good time to go away when we're just having the most worse weather. Yeah, you know this one. What's really wet on Monday? Now, isn't it so well done? That's gonna be exciting? Thank you?
Speaker 3: And for ragators that I have got kids. And obviously it's school holidays next day. Good luck because it's a hard one Sat especially, we have to keep working.
Speaker 2: But anyway, can I rip through a couple of pieces of correspondence we had this week? They are on wildly different ends of the spectrum, So shall I start with a nice one first?
Speaker 3: Absolutely start with the nice, finish with that.
Speaker 2: The nice one is just a response to you. You will remember last week we had the wonderful Gator who wrote to us about not feeling like he had really found his tribe after it had come out, and not really feeling like he had many gay friends, and was this normal? Should he have gay friends or is it okay to just, you know, live your life with the friends that you've already got. We both we all shared our experiences and basically said, you were this is not strange, this is very normal. All three of us have lived very similar experiences, very similar it really resonated with a lot of our gators, didn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, there was some awesome feedback about it. And I actually got home and I was telling made about it, and I was like, it was so wild up about it, and if you had an additional piece of advice, like I think I kind of made this point. So I'm probably actually just grown over old ground. But I was thinking to myself one of the things that no one ever really told me about, like the importance of gay friends is when you get later in life and your straight friends, situations change and if you don't have those gay friends, it's quite lonely. So if nothing else, get on those gay friends, because they'll be around when when your other friends are happily occupied.
Speaker 2: Eed, one of our wonderful gators posted in our Facebook page and said a lot of things, but he said I was definitely one of those guys who was out but had no gay mates. I think it definitely helps to there's an understanding that there that is important. But don't worry. We come in all different varieties. I guess what I'm trying to say is to the twenty four year old who wrote and we fully hear what you're saying you will find your own tribe within a collective. It just takes time. We also heard from that gator, the twenty four year olds who'd written for the advice and he said, loved all your advice on the pod and was super reassuring hearing that you'd all kind of been through this feeling as well. Definitely resonated with you all saying about being friends with a lot of girls slash hetersexual people too, but how important it is to make friendships within the community. Big into my fitness in sports, so fully love the idea of trying a sport out to meet people and connects that way. Definitely will give some a goo and see where I find my tribe.
Speaker 1: Best.
Speaker 2: He did finish by saying best fagony aunts a boy could ask, Oh, it is nice to say nice.
Speaker 1: We'll see it teams swimming Thursday.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you go on Thursday.
Speaker 2: You're going to give it a nude you Actually, Ryan will be there, he's loving it.
Speaker 1: Great, cool, you know it's going to be good. Yeah, Karl's there tonight because it's a two save record on so I'm going to It'll be my day for you.
Speaker 3: Sher Falcon Spidos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got a couple of sets of speedos. But I tell you what the old Hanno, the Pocuo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I'm going sim once you once you're in the water now and whatever, and also reading for summers.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't think it's a.
Speaker 1: It's a self conscious thing for me think, but.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a team of like wildly outrageously.
Speaker 3: I mean that was it, but this is we'll get canceled.
Speaker 1: Joining to be part of the fitness regime.
Speaker 2: Can I go with the other bit of feedback that we got for it?
Speaker 3: I think I know what that one.
Speaker 2: This is off the back of I hosted the Hens party for my friend and we talked about the fact that this nude model came when we did the new drawing correct Yeah, which was fun and a little bit a little bit wild, but nothing too crazy, right, came, got a stick out, we drew, he left.
Speaker 3: I've just a quick one on this before we get started into it. I got called out at work this week because I went to send you boys and message in the grip chat and I opened up WhatsApp on my big computer screen, clicked the chat to go and then what what do we say? It like full screen resolution size is the penis with the baby in the back, and the more I try to explain, but see that there's a no. My team were like nah, and I was like, okay, this is inappropriate.
Speaker 2: Although they know what they know us, Yeah they don't. They can't have been surprised. No, Anyway, we got a message. We got a message from a gator who said, hey, team, I've got a hen's party story for you. I wasn't there, but my workmate was at her sister's Hen's party and they had a nude model for a life drawing class. He posed for everyone to draw him, including her mum and aunties. And then at the end, and I have to preface this by saying this is smutty, very smutty.
Speaker 3: Absolutely so.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'd like to think you're not listening to this with kids in the car at this point anyway, But.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, otherwise you would know that it's decked for breakfast.
Speaker 2: About that anyway. Then at the end, he jerked himself off and asked for a volunteer for the money shot, where he proceeded to all over her boobs and face in front of everyone. It definitely split the crowd.
Speaker 3: It's so wild, like ridiculously world A few things. A hen's party is obviously all of the people in the bride's life that she loves, and that often includes sort of your aunties, your mom, mother in law, all of it. Nan could feasibly make it, would she be the volunteer. But also the second part is, like, I mean, credit to this hen. Obviously they've asked the volunteers and either she's bitter run down and be like me thanks, or she's taken one for the team. But it's quite I mean, it's quite full on, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean there's two kind of boundaries here, right, The yeah, like the boundary of him going actually not even offering it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The second boundary is is there a volunteer like that should be a blanket? That would should have been a blanket. No.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously the volunteer was fine and the.
Speaker 1: Group setting though, because if the group was split right to no one, yes, is that what you were saying?
Speaker 2: That was spot I think it was a I think the group was split in terms of is this an acceptable thing? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's what Yeah, that's what I mean, Like waking up in the morning with that level of anxiety, like you've got your hair has a bit mattered.
Speaker 1: And you're like and you were like, what happened last night?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Too many Lindas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes me feel like I haven't lived if I'm honest.
Speaker 1: No, I mean it's a great, it's a great.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: On the one hand, I do think, and this is coming from me, I think it's too much a hens do.
Speaker 3: Really. Yeah, okay, I.
Speaker 1: I think it is as well.
Speaker 2: I think it's too much of the hands do. But would I have loved Absolutely, I would dine out on that story for years. I'm already dining out told the story too. And it's not even my story. It's not even the gators story. Like she's sing someone else as.
Speaker 1: Well, love them? Yeah, look, yeah, I think. Yeah, the experience, the holes getting bigger, like you know what I mean to be there, I mean gone, not good one.
Speaker 3: You can only measure up pockets and being a straight a student at all. I'm looking for a volunteer. Yes, sir, might have been a teacher. Oh no, we can't say this.
Speaker 2: You heard a couple of things in the dot do you want to Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, First of all, This was supposed to be ages ago because we missed. You know how we already got at sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sports, sports, sports, so I missed.
Speaker 3: So okay, it was this tingle with the Orbs. Have you heard them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. So a couple of weeks ago they played in South Africa. Yeah, it was controversial game because they flew a plane over the top of the Haka. They apologized for it in the end, and then the game didn't go our way.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we actually missed a really key moment of it, which is part of the sort of opening ceremony and a new content creator. So this gentleman here is by the name of Justin. Oh, Justin can.
Speaker 2: Get the paget I've got it.
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Justin Dino Grebra.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he did an amazing Afrikaans remix of The Greatest Showman. Rips his pants off to a beautiful pair of RSA speedos and then performs this incredible dance routine to a very earwormy song.
Speaker 2: He's cute, so cute, very cute.
Speaker 3: And the more you watch it, the c gets and then also you find other ones, like just watch the start of it, and then you get a little bit further in look at the one on the or next USA.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, we will share this to our We'll share this to our socials. He's cute, It's incredibly cute.
Speaker 3: And then what the other thing that I had? And oh for a listener question, which wait to the end? Where are we at the end?
Speaker 2: We're at the end?
Speaker 3: Time flies and you're having fun, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Well first of all, well it's Ming and dixas tonight, so.
Speaker 3: One's going home Menjeta, little Minjeta like a like a vine.
Speaker 2: That's a stretch anyway, hit us with the listener.
Speaker 3: So firstly, thank you very much for agatus, for being so good, so many of your questions, and please it gives us great content and always great to put on the dock. So slide into the DMS you can be and on as this person is so hello and on uh omg, I was thinking about messaging the pod and on. Obviously I'm in Europe at the moment and have left behind my amazing boyfriend. The other day I bought an app controlled fun toy and all the fun I had in central Paris and him taken quite control. Cat control was quite thrilling. So I've heard about this in theory but never in practice. But my understanding is is that this gentleman has got a little device that's he's perhaps hiding in a safe place, sure, and it's controlled by an app and his boyfriend all the way back in New Zealand has got full control.
Speaker 2: Over when it's turned on, how fast it goes. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So he's just out and about enjoying his day and suddenly, oh, it's all happening. So the question was question for the lads, we even done anything like this before? And would you give it a go?
Speaker 2: I've never done it. I've never even considered doing it. But hearing that there's something quite sexy about that, isn't it?
Speaker 3: It plays right into the power control thing.
Speaker 1: Truly, doesn't technology? Great?
Speaker 2: We're living it. What a time we're living in.
Speaker 1: What a time we're living And that's fantastic for that Gay to thank you for sharing your amazing story. That's great.
Speaker 3: I feel like you have been like an absolutely no way not for me. What about being on the other side of it.
Speaker 1: I think I haven't madeven mind up and this you've put me on the spot. Okay, but I think that's amazing that you can use technology to do that. We need yack anyone's yeah, I'm so, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm into it.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely not yacking it. I think it's just marvelous.
Speaker 2: I might. I might give it a go. I might give it a go. Do it? Yeah, I love it. Yeah, don't tell Ryan. I mean I'll tell Ryan. Don't tell Ryan that we've discussed this on the podcast. Yes, we've seen it swimming when you see teams on birthday says, stays between friends. Okay, mayby birthday thrown up to high. Wow, thank you for sharing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, I don't like kill it. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: If any gators have also tried this.
Speaker 3: And also fully and on like blindfolds everything, if you've got any there's definitely a couple of participants in the group that could be keen to give it a go just for research, but sure, if you've got any brands, models, particular things, please dons.
Speaker 2: We are off next week. We're having just a little chicky holiday, but we will be backing in the following week and we look forward to seeing you there.
Speaker 3: Bye.