Speaker 1: Live from the Export Beer Garden studio. This is the ACC Sports Book, Thanks to the Tab, the ACC Sports Book, Thanks to the tab Powerful Stuff. Welcome in to the ACC Sports Book. Carl from the tab. Good morning, Carl. How are you Matte sure?
Speaker 2: That's a flash slash opener? We've got them and I.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know if it had been played before or not. Is that that's the debut? You didn't play it last week?
Speaker 2: The debut the first time I've heard it. I love it.
Speaker 1: Powerful Stuff leaps and bounds five percent better every week. Now, I need to address the elephant that is not in the room this morning, and that is our illustrious leader, g Lane. We have a no fault standown policy here at the ACC, and there is an investigation on going into his performance last Friday, but he has been stood down. He knows why, and I think anyone that listened to this podcast last week will probably know why. Adam, our producer had to literally wake him up to record the podcast as a fall on a sleep yesterday last week. How did you manage to drag him through that one last week?
Speaker 2: I actually think he dragged me through it. I thought we got through a very very fast last week. Left a lot on the cutting room floor, as you could say, Yeah, probably didn't give the punters everything we could have. It was, yeah, not Laye's best efforts. But look, you've got to tip you had to him.
Speaker 1: We did try, Yeah, and you know, obviously it was a big call that we had to make here at the ACC to drop him for this. But you know, we looked to Andrew Webster dropping ad Infanua Blake and we thought it's just a one week thing. He'll be back next week. You know, we'll be back on the right track. But it's important to have standards and it doesn't matter whether you are an intern here, it doesn't matter whether you are the leader. You know, we hold ourselves to certain standards and so that's why he's been stood down for this podcast. But let's rip straight on into it. The biggest sporting action across the weekend is the Super Rugby semi finals. They start tonight seven o'clock with the Brumby's taking on the Blues. What I mean, we've been saying for the longest time that the Auckland fans they love to get on the Blues when they're short favorites. What are the odds at the time recording this and are the Blues faithful getting on board with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a copy paste job here from Blues fans. They are a dollar twenty two here to hear, Brumbies are four dollars eighty percent of the money with the Blues. I guess as you'd expect, given there are in eighty percent chance of winning biggest bet so far as a five thousand dollars ago at the Blues at a dollar twenty two, it sounds like auckland most popular power play. I don't mind this. Blues to score fifteen or more points in the first fifteen minutes at ten dollars. Oh wow, Ricky Rickettelli is the most popular try scoring option. And that's about all we've got at the moment. I'd say things will start to ramp up from about now in terms of betting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't mind that. So fifteen points in the first fifteen minutes? Is that what it was?
Speaker 2: Yes? Ten dollars, ten dollars.
Speaker 1: I don't mind that. They have been a fast starting team, the Blues, and they've been involved in some pretty fiery games over the last few sort of months or so. That's quite good at ten dollars, it's worth at a little flutter and then hookers just get pounded, don't they on this CB this year?
Speaker 2: And I suppose with a bit of rain about probably, as Lane would say, the human Center Pede comes into play a lot more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent. I can't imagine you've seeing too many people getting on the Brumbies at four dollars twenty, particularly obviously in New Zealanders. But we are pretty interested in if this is an upset. It means that the Super Rugby Grand Final could potentially be in Canberra, which would be an absolute nightmare for Super Rugby as anyone is anyone placing trees in this bets on Canberra?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I said, eighty percent of the money with the Blues. So with the brumbi's four hours. I think top four semi finals, anything can happen, and you've got to have a throw out the stumps why not? Yeah, but I just say on camera, wow, that would it would really throw a few people.
Speaker 1: Well, we were saying on the Agenda podcast if that happens, if the Chiefs win and Camera wins and it's a final in camera and we're going to fly g Lane over to test once and for all whether the curse is real or not. And I'd suggest that if that happens, we need to pass that on to the oddsmakers at the TB because I think that should affect the line if Lane's over there supporting the Chiefs. But he will be supporting the Chiefs on Saturday night as they take on the Hurricanes. Chiefs out at two dollars twenty five, Hurricanes favorites. But I feel like this is, at least in my mind, a little bit closer. Where are key we throwing their money at this one?
Speaker 2: Fifty fifty mate? A lot of love for the Chiefs through twenty five, We've better found a lot of bet at the two twenty five. I'll tell you what I'm looking out at the harbor here in Willington. It is we've got some low cloud. Remember that final You couldn't see a thing? Yes, yeah, that's what it looks like at the moment. For to rain about the wind is going to be a true levely here, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, so even things up a little bit. I've got to be honest, I feel like the winner of Super Rugby comes out of this game. Hurricanes and Chiefs, But I just couldn't tell you who it is. I wouldn't be shocked with either way. I feel like the Hurricanes have probably had more form this season, but the Chiefs. Yeah, I just really, I really can't pick this one. I know later on Lane's gonna he's sent in his league for the three way. He wants to get on a tri scorer in this game. But a part is getting involved in the in the power plays as opposed to the heads ahead for this game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most popular one so far are Canes to win both individual halves by one to seven at seven dollars. Now, just let me explain this because we've had some some people have some serious issues with this option. What does that mean to you and I Canes to win both individual halves, that.
Speaker 1: At the end of the first half they have more points on the board than the Chiefs, and that at the end of the second half they've scored more points again in that forty minute period. That's what it means to me.
Speaker 2: It's not that hard as it no for everyone listening, it's not that hard.
Speaker 1: Well, what are people getting confused about? So they do they think it's first half and then win yes, yeah, right.
Speaker 2: This throws a little bit extra because they're going to win each individual half I wan to seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which if they're going to win the game, I feel like that's probably how they do it. Like you said, the money's going fifty to fifty. In my mind, it seems fifty to fifty. So this isn't going to be a blowout in favor of either team. So I think that's quite a good What what was that paying.
Speaker 2: The seven dollars?
Speaker 1: Oh? See that that is value. I guess that's why it runs climbing on board it. Yeah, because when when teams are so hard to split like this, you you do have to go looking for a little bit of extra value, don't you, And this is you can do it.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeap. Tight games like this is you know, value all across the border. And I suppose it's picking the ones that that you like most. And you know what, the Canes have been the Chiefs twice this year. Yeah, last one was very tight. Penalty at the end that probably wasn't a penalty, So yeah.
Speaker 1: It's going to be very Yeah, absolutely, coin toss and I think you're right. I think in that Blues game, he runs on the head to head. But in the Hurricanes Chiefs game, you're gonna have to get pretty creative with your with your party. You could do worse than that power play that we just mentioned. I had ridden in the rundown yesterday morning TEA twenty World Cup. I don't really want to talk about it today, but you know, I feel like like we have to. It was, it was what was disappointing stuff. We've reconvened the black Caps supporters support group after that game. Has that basically sort of rained on the T twenty World Cup parade from a TB perspective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the black Caps are out to one hundred and fifty one dollars now, which probably should be a thousand and fifty one. I think they're gone. Yeah. Look, there's not a lot of action I can pass on on the best back. We've had one customers throw two and a half on them at four dollars.
Speaker 1: I don't mind that.
Speaker 2: The West and he's worth thirteen dollars to win. They're now into sixes. Wow after the win. And Taniel Bartman was one hundred and one dollars to be the top wicket taker. He's now twenty one dollars with five wickets. We had two forty dollars bets at that one hundred and one for four thousand dollars return. So those two punters will be looking their lips at the moment.
Speaker 1: What did they say? What did they know?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you're not seeing too many people taking Afghanistan at a dollar and one against Papua and you get ea, it.
Speaker 2: No, not not traditionally one of the bigger cricket games going around, is it.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. And that's sort of that's sort of we were out at the moment with this tournament. It's been an absolute fizzy. We're talking about it on the agenda. It's just like so deflating. We can't remember a worse performance for the for the black Caps, and I think that that's sort of going to be the end of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were cruising yesterday. I know, they were cruising.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, And even even we were saying for like, yeah, they scored about thirty seven odd runs in the last like two overs and we were like, could have done without that. But even then one forty nine, you're sitting there looking at that gun. Yeah, we'll get that. It's just that's just.
Speaker 2: How about the last ome it were? Do you think it could happen after that first? No?
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't. I mean I I was trying to talk myself into it. I was like, oh, here we go, but I knew it's there's.
Speaker 2: No when huddle around the TV cheering it on here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just this is the thing that I have with my own punting, as well as when you start reaching for things like, oh, well, if he sets the record for the most sixers in the over, then we could still be on here. The worst is when I'm betting on basketball and I'm like, and it's quite tight coming down and I still have like two leagues ahead. I'm like, should if we get overtime, we could be on here. I think once you grasp me at those straws, then she's pretty much a foregone conclusion.
Speaker 2: And that's very similar punters, man.
Speaker 1: I yeah, well, but hang on, but if he hits a three end, gets fouled, then gets the thing. Now all he needs is five rebounds in the overtime period, and.
Speaker 2: I'm in exactly. There's always a chance, always a chance.
Speaker 1: That's what it felt like when was it Santina hitting those sixes yesterday. That's what it felt like. He's saying, there's a chance the US opened teed off this morning. Ryan Fox. I think at the time of recording this, he's finished his first round and he was three over, but it had been a difficult round for almost everyone. We on the Gender podcast had a look at the outright winners, and I think we put it on Aburg. Oh yeah, no, wouldn't put it on We put it on Scotty. We put it on Scotty because Scotty had six dollars. I think is as good value when when Ryan Fox is in the field at these events, does do t Airb take a bit of money on him? Because I feel like me personally, I always sprinkle a little on the Fox because when it comes in, I want to be able to say that I knew it was going to Is that the many punters follow me in on that sort of thinking.
Speaker 2: A lot of punters follow on that sort of thinking. And I think too, probably the Michael Campbell, yeah, nineteen years ago, Pinehurst number two. That probably plays into a little bit. But as you say, Foxy is by far our worst result. I think we will be on the hook for just over half a Melothy wins. We took a two hundred od bit on him at one hundred and fifty one's for a thirty thousand dollar return.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: But with that there's a little stat and I'll save it for stats and impressed the ladies, but doesn't doesn't sit well for Foxy fans given how far back he is at the moment. I think he's what he is, eight shots back from cana Is leading at minus five, with Rory and Dishambo both hunting him down pretty nicely with a couple of holes to go. Just don Scotty, he is the best back. I think he opened at four point fifty, came into three ninety and was four dollars last night before teof But I just said this morning, I think he gets six bucks from him the moment.
Speaker 1: Just said when we were recording this at about ten in the morning, yeah, you could get six bucks. And we were saying, because you know, one of the new markets that the Ta Bears had in recent times has been betting on the PGA tour with Scottie Scheffler out of the market, so you can bet it, so you basically two by to the cherry. Your player can either win it outright or lose to Scottie Scheffler and you collect. And so when when you've got that kind of streak going on, then you see that guy out at sixes, I just sort of felt like that was you know, that's good eating. We were like, it's we were saying, is it boring to bet on Scotti Scheffler. Well, it's never boring to bet on someone paying six dollars to win something. So that's where we've gone with that. What are the punters said, obviously said Scheffler's still the biggest.
Speaker 2: Bats, still the best back the other guys. We're losing big on Colin Morakawa, who's been playing pretty well. I mean he's the only one that's been in the final group of the first two Majors start of the year. Chambeau seems to be a coming back around as a fan favorite and cam Smith, which I find surprising given I think last week his last round and live golf, he's finished with three doubles in a triple or something like that. So relatable, very relatable, very relatable. That's kind of it from us. I do have one thing I saw on social media last night, and it's a punter in the States. This might be the best thing I've ever seen. Has put forty nine thousand, seven hundred dollars on Christian Bizeten hoots to not win the US Open this weekend and he would get just to take under three hundred dollars back if it happens.
Speaker 1: What that's a spike bet exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was going to say because we couldn't find a market for it, but I would love to fade Rory McElroy on this one. He was I think he was the favorite this morning when when we got up at about five dollars. The guy can't even close out a divorce. How's he supposed to close out the US Open? So I was like, how do I bet against Rory mcleury? But I think now that it's teed off, you can only get on the outright winner. Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So there'd be some life beating, some holes, holes betting life whole. Yeah, but the some of the markets shut down and then they'll reopen once the round's finished this afternoon. For you to go again, there would have been a make cat miss cap market for Rory.
Speaker 1: I think it will make the cut. I just want to bet against him winning it. I want I want to put that spike bet on him.
Speaker 2: There is two yeah and bog you free, good start.
Speaker 1: I know that's what I mean. I feel like i'd get a little bit of value for it, But I just think, like I said, the guy can't even finish a divorce. He's not going to finish the bloody us open. Yeah, I'm looking forward to that. So when everyone's come into the clubhouse, that's when the market's reopens, that right, correct, Yeah, yeah, we'll have a look at that. All right, let's take a quick break. This is your chance to go and grab a pen when we come back. Carl said, his ear to the ground, and he's going to tell us what he's hearing around the TB officers. We're backing to seek pause the podcast now and grab a pin for the hottest tips from around the tab offers another flash thing.
Speaker 2: Car that's another day bu well yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Leaps and bounds, mate. What are you hearing around the offices this week?
Speaker 2: Where are we just quick quick recamp on last week? I'd like to be accountable these things. So I gave five tips last week. Yes, we had two seconds, a third, fifth, and a winner. So that's not bad, right, that's powerful. That's powerful. Odd races, the trenth On Saturday Bonus back second or third, second to fourth at Tarappa, Rosehill and Eagle Farm. I have got one to three four tips for the punters today. We're going to start with Tarappa tomorrow Saturday, Race four number one Avalon Berlin three dollars twenty to win, dollar forty to place, twenty two top three finishes and twenty eight career starts. She has performed well on heavy tracks in the past four starts, two wins in a second and a very good record at Tarapa with nine starts, four wins and four play things.
Speaker 1: Okay there, well, yeah, that explains the dollar forty to place. Then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought, I'm trying to save myself here in case, in case, we'll get another second at least this time, I've put the odds out there. Yeah, yeah, yeah, shave my ass. Next one trendth them race one number five Cornelia four twenty and one forty. Yeah, if you hit the odd surge button you can get five bucks to win. We don't have a little note on that, but I think it's a third start.
Speaker 1: It's on all the races that Trentham, Is that right?
Speaker 2: The odd suit correct? Yep?
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: And then the last two we're going to go bang bang together. Eagle Farm Race one number one, Freedom Out Freedom Rally and Race two number five for Rally paying two dollars and two dollars and fifteen j Max on board both of them. Okay, Freedom Rally five wins from seven starts at Eagle Farm has drawn one gate, so should probably don't need to do a lot of work in this one. And then per Rally two wins and two seconds in the last four runs. I really like I've already put this on myself a little J mack double multi multi those two together.
Speaker 1: Is J Mack Almost at the point where they should swap the horse and jockey name around on the on the phone, gud Jmak. The is J Mac. Here's its actual name, but he's on this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're my work.
Speaker 1: I like that. If you want to go back and listen to those, you can. Otherwise we'll chuck those up on the Instagram story later on today so you can follow them through. And they're all on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Out there, car they are, yes, Saturday, yep, all.
Speaker 1: Right, go and check the Instagram story for those ones if you missed them. Now it is time for one of my favorite segments across the week of the a SEC. It has stats to impress the ladies.
Speaker 2: Every time. All right, we'll save the wise. We need to talk about the ones yet, we'll come back to the ones. CWS scored two tries and each of his last two matches against the Storm. You can get three dollars and five cents for him to score two tribes.
Speaker 1: Is due.
Speaker 2: Euros. Let's fucker football. England playing Serbia. Serbia, I think anyway. England has led one nil at halftime and three of their last four European Championship night matches. Oh you can get England and under one and a half first half goal. That three dollars forty.
Speaker 1: Oh a little nighttime action, nighttime?
Speaker 2: All right? Actually, r our Bunnies Broncos. Shelwyn Cobbo has scored at least one try and eight of his last nine games against opponents that were ranked in the bottom four.
Speaker 1: You know I love me some Throbo.
Speaker 2: Get Throbbo anytime to fifteen.
Speaker 1: You can get any time fifteen.
Speaker 2: To two dollars fifteen not to fifteen PM goal. This is the one where I said might not foxy punters might not like this. Twenty three of the last twenty five US Open champions have been within five shots of the leader after the first round.
Speaker 1: He's eight, so.
Speaker 2: Currently can Layer is minus five. So we're looking like anyone that's par or better, that's that's where you win is going to come from. Most likely, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to get bugged down in details during stats to impress the ladies, how the hell did you digvance? Stand up?
Speaker 2: Look? I have to have to credit one of their great golf statisticians on Twitter, Justin Ray. That one.
Speaker 1: Shout out Justin. He can get involved in stats to press lads exactly.
Speaker 2: He's got plenty of stets on Priscill ladies. Last one. This is probably more to impress Joe in the background, actually, Stanley Cup.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Brandon Monteur has recorded an assist in each of the Panthers' last three playoff games.
Speaker 1: As underdogs, sharing it around.
Speaker 2: Mon tour over zero point five assists three dollars twenty.
Speaker 1: Five over point five. Oh yeah, one or more, one or more, we're on.
Speaker 2: I like that twenty five and that'll do me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's done me. Entirely. I love that segment stats of Bristol Ladies. I reckon that a single lady listens to it. Let's move on to our three way.
Speaker 2: Do we want to talk Warriors first?
Speaker 1: Let's talk Warriors first. I can't believe we glossed over this. I was just so excited. So as it stands, the more or less can't split them. Is that right?
Speaker 2: That is correct? And I that's ninety piece. I think the Warriors open at two ten, so now to a dollar ninety. I think on the back of money support, but also the team namings SJ coming back and huge. Look, we all know the storm of one fifteen in a row, but I don't think that matters. Seventy of the money is sitting with the Warriors as per DWZ and AFB are getting smashed in the anytime trys for markets. But we've also got plenty on the Prince of Penrose, Sewan Johnson, yes, and Wade Egan. I had a little look into this, So you get DWZ dollars seventy eight and INFANEU of Blake three twenty five, Sean Johnson, Forten and Egan six dollars seventy five all any time, and if you're an absolute sicko, you can molten them up and you get odds of one hundred and ninety six ninety three.
Speaker 1: I think, wah, I can't remember the last time waiting and cross the chalk. I feel like you're also inviting the Hia gods into the party when you're when you're throwing him into your multi So I don't know, but what did you say?
Speaker 2: That was one and ninety six? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like that. I am a fan of You're basically you're basically saying, here is every single try scorer in this match for the Warriors at that point. So I don't think we're going to score like eight tries in this game, Yeah, which I do quite like. Question out of absolutely nowhere is Jersey Bingo on this weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm glad you asked me. I it absolutely is on. I'll just see what's available.
Speaker 1: Because it's come in. Did it come in twice out of the last like three weeks?
Speaker 2: It didn't come in last week. We needed the number ten to score in the last game and it was so close so many times. But it's come in a couple of times prior to that. I think two or three in a row prior to that. Yeah, last, so you would have had to have gone on last night.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I think of course.
Speaker 2: Paying four dollars for all jerseys one to thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's across the whole weekend.
Speaker 2: It's across the whole weekend. We had eight of them in the game last night. One, two, three, four, five, seven, twelve and thirteen have all scored tries already.
Speaker 1: Ah. I'll tell you what the the Warriors could do worse than just putting a number ten jersey on Aden Vanova Blake like it doesn't matter. He's still a prop and he's I mean, I don't think you're going to find too many other props or three dollars twenty to score a try this weekend.
Speaker 2: No, you're right.
Speaker 1: That does us all the massive favor there. But you said most of the money is coming for the Warriors, and that one is there.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah. Yeah. Sevent five percent of the Warriors on the hit to head best back power play is sj first second or third try scorer and dell On anytime at eighteenth. Another one that they like Charm's first try scorer and Adam anytime at twenty threes and a couple of nuggets. I guess. Yeah, the Warriors one to twelve has more money sitting with it than the other three margin selections combined. Wow, winning team and margin option. There has been a bit of love for the game to go to Golden Point at sixteen dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean the last game was so tight. It started us right at the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to go to gold to Point. No. And then we had some keen punter put two thousand dollars in the Warriors at two dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't mind that. I think if we are going to break the hoodoo, this is probably the game to do it. And you're right, yeah, we haven't won in what nine years, fifteen games, but this is a completely different team. Most of these guys weren't playing a couple of years ago for the Storm, so exactly this could be the one. And as you said, TB can't split them dollars ninety each way. It's going to be a hell of a game.
Speaker 2: I think this is a mad King Warriors fan under wibbiya. The average margin of loss against the Storm is only six points two games, so you know it's better than sixty points. It was a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's seventy point as out they're drubbing. It's burned into my memory. Yeah, so I'm looking forward to that. We're going to be commentating that one as well. I think it's going to be a very close game. I do think, I do think the Warriors can win. What's the line? What are the Warriors? I mean, I presume the storm of marginal favorites give.
Speaker 2: Me a one and a half ye stormer one and a half point favorites.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I'm not clear that. I think I'm just going to check my obligatory five dollars on Edin Fanua Black to score and just be happy enough with that. But yeah, some great options on there as well. I'm looking forward to watching that game on Saturday night. All right, just before we knock this thing on the head, let's get into our three way, get in on the three way action with Mania Lane and the tab so G Lane will be casting his leg of the three way and absentia because of the no fault standown policy at the ACC, Carl, and as such, I will let you know his leg of the bet and it is unsurprisingly on the Chiefs, and it is Moni Nadowa to score anytime. I haven't got in front of him exactly how much that is paying two dollars thirty I'm actually in the same neighborhood of Turtlears thirty five. I have got David Fafita, who has made me a lot of money this season, to score at any time at Turtlears thirty five. He is playing the Benji Marshall coached West Tigers, who are in desiray at the moment. Apparently their rookie standoff has been walking around the changing room telling everyone he can't wait till he's out of the club. Benji bugger off to Fiji for a week. That club's in disarray. There's no way they stopped Dave for feeder. I think Turtles thirty five is outrageous value.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't. I can't disagree with that, especially after how Easy scored a try last week too. My leg. I'm going to go back to racing, and I'm not far off. I've got two dolls fifteen. I'm going to take one of those runners I mentioned earlier. Eagle Farm raised two number five, per Alli two doors fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay. So in multi all of them, we go Nadawa, we go for Feeder, we go Paralli. What do we end up with?
Speaker 2: Eleven dollars sixty two?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's I think that's about where we need to be operating right around, right around there, although our track record would suggest we probably need to be a bit shorter. I understand your league came in last week, but Lanes didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say, speaking of track record, we need to to Yeah, yes, my league got up, Lane did not, and the league we put together for you unfortunately must as well. So I think I'm ahead by two now.
Speaker 1: By two on the field A man lane, Tide.
Speaker 2: Lane. I think Alane's got one on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he does, so I really need for Feed. I feel pretty confident about mine this weekend. I think for Feed is going to square square the Ledger. I think he's a much better chance than Nadawa. But we will hold ourselves accountable for that. On the next episode of the a SEC Sports Book with the tear b Carlin, enjoy your weekend. It's a super weekend of sport across the weekend, starting tonight with the semi finals Super Rugby, then we got the cricket tomorrow into the Canes Chiefs into the Warriors. This is a mad weekend for sports fan, so enjoy it, mate, and we'll see you next Friday. We'll spend here at the ACC Sports Book, but our friends at the TAB are good to go.