Speaker 1: Life from the Export Beer Garden Studio and brought to you by Export Ultra the Beer for a monster weekend of sport. This is the Agenda Podcast for Monday, the seventeenth of June.
Speaker 2: The Agenda Podcast, the home of Sporting nonsense and clap Trap, brought to you by Export of Vulture.
Speaker 1: Welcome into the podcast. At the time of recording, it's about ten oh seven, so we're watching the final round of the US Open. Rory McElroy has just knocked the ball off his tea accidentally on the sixteenth hole. He still has a share of the lead at six under d Chambeau though really really walking him down with a hole in hand, so we will be watching that nervously. We got on Scheffler, he didn't even make the cut. I still don't think it was a bit. I mean, obviously hindsight so I don't think it was a bad bit McElroy. I mean, my theory was that the biggest hindrance to my golfing experience is that my partner's at home. Be like, when you're gonna be home.
Speaker 3: How long are you going to be holes take? Yeah, well it depends. It depends how many people are on the course and when you're going to be back wasted after that? Yeah, so do you think that affects your game?
Speaker 1: And I thought that, well, I thought that surely if he had no partner, oh, he's just headed into a buget. I thought for sure that if he if he you don't have someone nagging, eliminated that, Yeah, then surely that would only impact them. I guess I don't get golf. I guess I just don't understand golf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did predict that he can't close a divorce, he won't go to close a major.
Speaker 1: I mean he still has two holes to shit shit the bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: It's true as Semipenny Fee now lines up a half back and absolutely draws him into the turf. Massive weekend to sport, but also a massive weekend for you as well. Lane. You you hosted a fundraiser over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the North Shore Rugby Club Junior Quiz Night. When I say juniors, it was the parents of the juniors. Yeah. So two hundred and eighty people crammed into the club, had a quez as dress ups. The level of steam was quite something, but the perfect level of steam to rinse them of enough money so yeah, thirty four grand we raised at the club to help buy some new shirts and new jerseys and whatnot. It's a tough crowd. It's like kind of you know, kids, kids listen to adults when they shout because you know there's consequences, you know, you you know, adults are far worse because there's no consequence. They don't care. And so it was quite an unruly crowd. I might have said shut the fuck up maybe twenty times, and I actually just started just pointing out individual people and telling them to shut the fuck up. And I got accused of picking on a certain gender. No, no, it's going to do a genders. You just want to shut the fuck up, okay, so that the problem is you, not me. And so afterwards it was quite funny, but a feedback was like jeezu got stuck into it, didn't you. And I was like, well, she wouldn't shut the fuck up. And then another guy whose gag all night was to yell Jonathan Thurston at me every question, so you go get what touches that he goes, And I just had to stop and said, mate, if you're yelling Jonathan Thurston at me, you actually sound I'm a little bit retarded, and as soon as I said the word retarded, I was like, oh god, I'm going to get hit up after the quiz with someone who's got a But luckily not. They kind of found the joint and he kept on saying it, and then I had to go down the whole care a line. Is his carer here? Can his care please come take him away?
Speaker 1: I guess his problem at that point was obviously also really probably wasted.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: But I think his problem is once he'd called it out, he couldn't back down, and so now his only choice was to just keep yelling. Jonathan Thurston, it is tough, particularly when I presume you probably weren't drinking as much as nice to them.
Speaker 3: No, because they had to organize it all. And look, my advice would be, if you're going to run a quiz and a rugby club, all the parents, they're all dressed up. It was a great night and normally we clear the tables away and started a dance floor, but everyone got up and just started dancing on their chairs, so we couldn't remove the tables because they were just going crazy. There was a whole it was like the Adam's family table there was a table dress as Margaret Thatcher. There was the best table was the Kenan Barbie table, and they all bought like lightcra fluo gym outfits. But all the it was it's couples, mainly just you know, husband and wives because their kids are all playing there. The husbands were in charge of the costumes and they ordered like a two smaller leotards for their partners, so their partners had these hot pants and basically g string leotards and all the duds of us going. The girls were not happy, but really one that was one for the dads. No, there was Cowboys, there was Broke Back Mountain. There was Baby Reindeer. One table was Baby Reindeer and one of the girls dressed up as the Crazy Check and spitting image of her. It was scary. It was dangerously a couple of bad, bad Santa tables.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: It was one of the great nights, but I ended up Do you enjoy this? On Saturday after the Chiefs game finished, the Chiefs game was pretty pumped, and I went to the toilet and had a small issue with my bow. Now I just had a cold oscarp ten days ago. Anyway, Okay, long story short, I ended up in norseial hospital all day useterday, losing a leader of blood out nurse oh shit, and it was so it was mildly annoying, but obviously something had happened down there, and so I was losing a lot of blood debt down there every time, and I couldn't trust a fart, and early on I didn't really know what was going on. And I went to a party on Saturday night. It was like a big ball, like everyone was dressed up quite flash and I went. Luckily, the toilets were full, so I went outside and peede in the bush, right, but I peed in the bush and I trusted a fart, completely shat.
Speaker 1: Myself on Saturday night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so luckily the ball was only about five meters from my house and I was outside in the dark and no one witnessed it. Let's see it, So I just gapped it back home. Kids are all away with the baby, said what do you do? He goes, it'spilt red wine on my jeans, Run upstairs and shower, wash the jeans out, and.
Speaker 1: Went back and went back.
Speaker 3: But I went back, so I had to explain my absence. And then I went home again, and then throughout the night I lost a lot of blood because I just get coming out like the only thing holding it in was my sphincter. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I spent the day in Norse hospital. I was fine, the bleeding stopped, but the nurse and the emergency department in the surgical department, his name was Brittany, and Brittany was really lovely, young doctor, blonde, kind of dark eyes.
Speaker 1: Did she walk in. Did she walk in and say it's Brittany bitch.
Speaker 3: No, but she was lovely, but she's kind of had to say sorry, I'm going to have to and I'm like, this is this is you don't have to. I said, you don't have to do this, and she goes, I kind of have to, you don't have to. She has no idea, So I had to roll over and this young blond Brittany's Britney Spears type doctor had to then look. It was the highlight and the low light of my time in hospital was getting a finger in my arts, young blond.
Speaker 1: And what she Dolet you back up again.
Speaker 3: No, she just had to look around here just to see it. Because the bleeding had stopped with them, so it was fine, but so they sent me home. But it was a good eight hours in hospital. It's not a great place hospital, but geezy or some crazies there. Holy shit, it's the grading hospital. Apart from the finger up the ass. It was a really terrible Sunday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what that the camera knocked something looser?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they took they took something out. They took a little pollop out and that just ruptured again where they took it.
Speaker 1: Out when you trusted that fart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like.
Speaker 1: That's the worst.
Speaker 3: And they had to come back and they go what you mean? I said, I just had literally ripped us ship myself and people.
Speaker 1: No I did.
Speaker 3: Anyway, how's your saying? I liked it.
Speaker 1: Think that the guy that was yelling Jonathan that you told you that the funk up was listening to this podcast. It suck it sucked, suck itw of a weekend.
Speaker 3: Hell have a weekend.
Speaker 1: I was saying that it was it was a massive weekend of sport, but it actually wasn't. It was a massive Friday and Saturday sports Sunday rather run a vent for up until now, and I've now found out that you had enough events on Sunday for us all, let's get into the actual sport because the semi finals kicked off. We're going to go in reverse order because I think the most important game was the Chiefs verse the Canes. Here's how the end of that one sounded.
Speaker 3: Time is up on the top, Time is up, Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Rome's got it. He'll kick it into us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Chiefs manner. They went the semifinal thirty Wants the Night Day, Yes, news.
Speaker 1: It Mane was in the thirty point to nineteen and the n You and mcconiy and at one point through the commentary, mcconie just left to go make yourself a cup and say whatever.
Speaker 3: Man, he was an absolute wreck, like mconie, absolute wreck.
Speaker 1: He So that was nerves.
Speaker 3: It's nerves. He couldn't handle it. He was leaving this, he was leaving the commentary box. He was going to make cups of teas, leaving me on my own. It's like, not that I wasn't nervous. I'm a bigger cheese man a fan than him. And but you've got to do your job. Yeah, but he just chose Nah, I'm out, I'm gonna go make it a cap of tea, Like, go have a stiff whiskey or something, come back with a tea, your massive puss.
Speaker 1: But also like in the middle of a live broadcast, yeah, glass of water. Maybe I can understand if you're choking. Yeah, but to go and like put the kettle on, get the tea, beg, wait for the tea. He wait for the tea, check the milk is it off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then come back and then just not even contribute either, just go. But yeah, we got a lot of criticism, as we always do through the text machine. I'm surprised any Hurricanes fans tuned in Dioskuysport nine or iHeartRadio for that because it was blatantly one side were yelling at the yellow cards.
Speaker 1: But I think that this is the thing about us, is that we are the only clearly biased commentary team that don't pretend to be anything else. Yeah. I feel like the mainstream commentary is quite often just as biased, but they pretend to be unbiased, like bo shit, we know you've got an allegiance here.
Speaker 3: They played well the Chiefs, and how if I was the Blues, I'd be shaking him in boots.
Speaker 1: They played and incredibly, that's not how I saw that game going at all, and also I felt like Wellington really did not get They couldn't string things together. They were knocking it on. They looked awful, and I felt like, even though I didn't have a dog in the fight, I actually quite felt bad for Caine's fans because I was like, this is disappointing. Every time they try and get something going, it doesn't happen. And then there's tries that the Chiefs were scoring. We're out of nowhere. They were miraculous, a lot of them. Side Teddy Wallace side titd The power of the side Teddy was on full display on the weekend. Yeah, they were saying it's an audition for the number eight for the All Blacks Jersey. I think Hoskins Titutu has something to say about that. But Wallace side Todd looked absolutely incredible. He was into everything. He doesn't look like he's a massively imposing dude. He's probably like a bit more of a rangy sort of number eight.
Speaker 3: He's quick off the back though when he comes to the back he just scoops and goes. It's like almost too quick it is. He looked excellent. The power of the side tity was distracting.
Speaker 1: It is distracting, you know, when you know when there's one in the room, you can't help but look at it. He tried not to, and I think that too often. The Hurricanes got caught looking at the side today and that's where they fell down a little bit.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: I think the nar Wall as well had a had a you know.
Speaker 3: How was the how was the one handed trickery? He was going waving the ball around like a wand I mean just passing. I think the gag is, what the fuck are you doing? Side of hands?
Speaker 1: It's back here. It was like a was like a card trick that is a coach killer if that doesn't go to hand. I think he got away with one there, Yes, because I was watching it as he was doing it. He did it twice, the old arm over the top, and then he did a like backhand flickause.
Speaker 3: It all requires as one player just to whack his arms to.
Speaker 1: Whack the arm. Yeah. And then because he when he was taking off with the ball in one hand, he didn't need to. He could have had it in both hands. He was about ten minutes away for the nearest defender and he already knew what he was gonna do. It's like I'm gonna do some windmill bullshit and then a backhand flick the female for a try. If it comes off, it looks amazing. That's exactly what happened. I think he probably has to be on one of the wings for the All Blacks this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he was. He was a definite starter before the World Cup before he did.
Speaker 1: His bad at his back.
Speaker 3: And look, the Hurricanes don't despair. You've got a good team, and they are a young team, and that entire squad will be back next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: There is no one in that team that I don't believe is going overseas or going anywhere, so they'll only get better.
Speaker 1: So and you had some big outs as well some injuries. Yeah, so yeah, I agree with you. I think it was probably just a year too early. This is probably about where the season. I think that I if I was a Canes fan, I would have took myself and do we're going to win the whole thing this year, But fortunately not to be.
Speaker 3: But you know what, Canes fans, he didn't deserve to win because he couldn't even sell out the stadium sky Stadium on a Saturday afternoon for where it was great semi final versus the Chiefs, and still there were probably about ten thousand empty seats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will say it looked a damn sight better than Eden Park did on the Friday night. True, that was dismal that one ended thirty four points to twenty, But to be honest, that game was all over after about twenty minutes. The Chiefs the Blues rather, they scored about twenty points in the first twenty minutes and after that it was quite honestly a bit of Yeah, it was turgid. It was a bit of a blowout. We were taking texts on three two, three six when was your latest or biggest blowout? A lot of those we couldn't we couldn't broadcast, and we're pretty loose on the broadcast. There was a massive dry spell for the Brumbies with that didn't score, so we asked people to text in their give spells. It was so sad. It was so sad we had been that as well, because the people just like, am I even capable of love anymore? But yeah, I think just a dismal, dismal turnout, and unfortunately for Super Rugby, the Blues will be hosting the final.
Speaker 3: Now no, but hey, the Manabus convoy is coming. Yeah, I shit you not. That motorway is going to be choker. They've got we've got the expressway. Now, we've got the bypass Huntly Bypass. Yeah, the Manabus convoy.
Speaker 1: I reckon.
Speaker 3: There's going to be at least ten to twenty thousand chiefs fans will make the trip up the motorway. Leave early, leave early for shit. Yeah where you want to leave midday?
Speaker 1: This is why I can't understand why. Like I know there is a train, but great Prebble from Radio Hodak he lives in Hamilton. Even he doesn't take the train. It's quicker to drive. It's quicker to drive, it's quicker to run. Which is ridiculous because there should be like it's only an hour in theory, it should be an hour by train from Hamilton to Auckland.
Speaker 3: Mana train, Get the mana train.
Speaker 1: You're telling me you couldn't get people on to just piss up on the train all the way through to Auckland, go to the game and then go home. That's ridiculous that that can't happen.
Speaker 3: Well, they'll have to they have to catch the train all in to Brita Mart and then catch another one out to Eden Park.
Speaker 1: It's just insane to me.
Speaker 3: I book out, book out every single Simpson's bus or whatever it is Hamilton Company and get the convoy going. Stop, stop at the rangulary for a bear and then just climb as his old school. This is like the old school kind of early nineties Ramfley shield challenges and used together at the Hillcrest. They used to book twenty buses but back of wind screens were getting kicked out on the motorway, Roll and drop us off at terraces, have a massive rumble under the terraces, get back on the bus and head back to the hilly and be home by ten. So that's I'm looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: So the Mona bus is coming this weekend. We just saw Bryson di Chambeau leave a part short on the seventeenth. Him and macauroy is still tied on six unders. That could be the death of him.
Speaker 3: Hey have been the weekend. Also big weekend, well big Saturday. We had the winner of our export Ultra Beergarden two. Big congratulations to James Hunt. Yes him and a mate will be joining us in Munich.
Speaker 1: He sounded pretty fized up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had his mates around are watching the footy as well, so he's going to have to choose between his friends. Now, who's going to go?
Speaker 1: One of them gave a great audition, yes, but byes just screaming in the background after it. One could be him.
Speaker 3: So yeah, congratulations to James. But we do have another trip to give. Ay we don't Radio Hurdach. He does for you and a mate to join me and I myself, Jeremy Wells and the rest of the team over in Munich. So if you do want to win that, just tune into Radio Hurdachi weekdays, listen for the activator there and you and a mate can be could be joining us in that. So hope is not lost.
Speaker 1: I've seen a early doors itinerary come through. Oh yeah, it is equal parts exciting and terrifying.
Speaker 3: Just to throw it out there, potentially maybe going through Amsterdam.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm That's what I'm hearing. That's what I'm saying, and I'd be quite excited to.
Speaker 3: But how's your life insurance?
Speaker 1: I don't have life insurance.
Speaker 3: No has life insurance covered overseas?
Speaker 1: I don't think so I don't know.
Speaker 3: I want to check that.
Speaker 1: I think I don't know.
Speaker 3: But travel insurance, we get travel insurance through all we do. Yeah, yeah, perfect, But I'm not sure it's life and I've got life insurance separately, so I don't know if that.
Speaker 1: Covers your life es. Yeah, I'm not sure. I'm not sure. I'm even welcome back in Amsterdam my twenty third birthday there, and I tossed out almost every bar I was in. But anyway, that's a story for another time. Let's take a quick break when we come back. There's plenty more sport that we haven't yet got to. Tony fenwe lining up at the seventeenth hole. We'll keep you posted on the US Open as well. Oh Berg, Bryce, and he's gonna waggle it a little bit. Crush it did straight arms, slight being in the knee, crush it. Crush It is really taking his time. It's hovering. The club wins, swings as hard as humanly possible, and it's gone a little bit too far.
Speaker 3: Let's hit someone's had a boomer.
Speaker 1: I can't understand how often people get at these golf events. There's only one dude heading at a time. How are you not watching that?
Speaker 3: Like, if there's a after eating holes, I'm not watching. You're in the creer croash and beer is I'm not watching Anyway.
Speaker 1: The Cricket World Cup carries on and the black Caps have secured a famous victory against the cricketing stronghold of you Gander. Yeah, she finally got one back. I can't remember the last time we beat you Gander.
Speaker 3: You're off the mark.
Speaker 1: We're off the mark, We're away and roaring. Only took us five overs to track down what forty one runs?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Forty to win for was it forty one? I don't know, but forty one to win? But yes, that was predictable. The only thing that made that game interesting was I really got Jason Hoyt into live gambling. Oh really, so really got him fizzing. Actually, I was like, jaces next week at what method? And he goes LBW and it happened and he goes, oh, what next one? And he's like cool, behind by the keeper that was paying nine bucks boom caught behind.
Speaker 1: Keeper and keepers playing nine bucks.
Speaker 3: Wow, And it was like and he was like oh you could see him like basically go oh okay, just makes this game interesting.
Speaker 1: I could turn my life upside down with this.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I put fifty on a wicket falling in the first over and we were bowling. Yeah, Trenty got two exactly one bold one l wew. It was always going to happen, and that was paying three fifty. I was like, I mean, if you're listening, you're going to watch tonight at two thirty in the morning against Papua New Guineas and tonight yeah, two thirty in the morning tonight. But yeah, I like, fuck it as you gander like we hump them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just looked they looked like a.
Speaker 3: Last men's stands team. It wasn't great.
Speaker 1: They look like they were making up numbers.
Speaker 3: Well, they almost batted out their twenty overs for that thirty nine to forty runs.
Speaker 1: That is disgusting.
Speaker 3: I know, it is.
Speaker 1: Disgustingly disgusting from our bowling attack, not them. That's what they had to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we bo I mean, look were considering bold pretty well. Batsman came in fan Aalen got caught down the league side a little bit unlucky.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't think it was a full gone conclusion that we're going to win this game because we don't have a great track record against teams that have been under you know, war torn rags, civil war. Yeah, teams that have had multiple civil wars in the last few decades generally do quite well against US.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, we just don't do well against teams who have suffered genocides. And that's why I was a little worried going into this one. But no, yeah we did. We did take it out. And the long and short of that is nothing. We're still out. We're still playing pap and you get Are we commentating that tonight?
Speaker 3: Yes, I am.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking, has there ever been a better definition for a dead rubber than this game? New Zealand versus Papua New Guinea at two thirty in the morning, A game neither side does not make a difference whether they win, lose, or draw. It is the epitome of a dead rubber. Now, my challenge is I have to get up at two fifteen and commentate it. Luckily, Mash is going to come in early for his breakfast show and he's going to and then I've got Mark Kelly who's coming and early for his breakfast Shrew to produce it. My challenge is I can't be asked. So we're anyone who's watching. If you're up and watching, give us a call. Oh, eight hundred acc six ninety six nine, and you can commentate.
Speaker 1: Commentate it with you.
Speaker 3: Well, I have asleep, you guys, you date the reins. I don't care.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I've listened to a bit of talkback radio in the middle of the night. Yeah, and then inevitably, invariably, without any variants at all, it turns racist, like almost straight away. So I'm a little talk I'm a little concerned. It's not talk back, but it is the same people that call into talk backstations at two thirty in the morning. So if you're a truck driver or whatever, still going in the middle of the night, give us a call. But I just garing, God damn to you that it will. It will turn racist just quickly. McElroy, filthy irishman. He has just finished his eighteenth hole. He is five under, he's dropped the shot on d Chambou. D Chambo has one whole left to duff it and bring theagrory back into the league. But I don't think you will and thankfully for US. Looks like maybe we do get golf because he's not going to win. Super eight are all but decided now I think I was looking. They're mostly pensfyldy in Afghanistan, Australia, India, England, South Africa, the USA of course because they beat Pakistan. Are the West Indies and then one of either Bangladesh or the Netherlands are going to be going in there from that final group. So yeah, like it's I mean, I thought Pakistan we're going to win the whole thing, but is there but there you didn't ever know, like the West Indies.
Speaker 3: But Australia looks dangerously good. They were in a spot of bother for a little while there against Ireland, I think ye.
Speaker 1: Then old Tim David came out just started slapping.
Speaker 3: It around and stolliness like they've just got such depth there that brought them home and athletes too.
Speaker 1: I think that. I think that's the thing that they've figured out that the rest of the world hasn't quite got there on, Like they've got jack foods out there. Stynus is jacked, Stoyness is ridiculously ject him. David's Jack as well, And I think that we are lacking behind. You know, we've got Glenn Phillips in there. But I think that cricket players in general, like golf players, need to start getting real jack. So yeah, I don't know, but it's gonna get. It's gonna get. So the Super eight I think kicks off probably later on in the week. Yeah, there's still quite a few pool games to go, which is quite disappointing. They need to change the format. Perhaps it's not such a dead rubber.
Speaker 3: But I quite like that Super eight format. I quite like that because it was something they did a few years ago from the Cricket World Cup.
Speaker 1: The Super eight. Yeah, but the like the four pools and then immediately game two when knew we were out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's our fault, though.
Speaker 1: It is our fault. But maybe did they switch to because wasn't the Odio World Cup two pools?
Speaker 3: Yes, and it was points based. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. There's gonna be a way that we can get in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, disappointing from us. I mean, we obviously the reason we're out is we obviously thought we'd treat the pool games as our warm ups without even taking a consideration with los against Afghanistan as and as that happened, it was like.
Speaker 1: Oh shitch, yeah, yeah, anyway, let's park the Cricket World Cup for now. The Warriors lost on the weekends. We'll do a deep dive on this man, Die Hinwood later on on the Mad Monday podcast DWZ. Chances are he's going to miss next week at least for a hid high tackle on a man that did not have the ball. Yep. On top of that, Marcelo Montour, they took a tap and go the Melbourne Storm. Marcella was standing about three feet away from the guy who depped the ball, tackled him and threw him over the sideline. The rest of the fuck you can't there like you can't do that, and so he he got bend as well. We conceded two tries over the course of both those bennings. So but look, I've gotta be honest with you. I think it was thirty to twenty four, maybe thirty two to twenty four. Started well, started well, started very well, But that's probably about the score you would expect. They are at the top of the table and they've been looking excellent. We jagged a few wins that we probably shouldn't have. We lost a few that we should have a bunch of players came back. It was a bit disrupted. So it's not all doom and gloom for the Warriors, although there are a few injuries. State of origin. There may be a big call as Dhambeau shanks this one into the bunker.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, no, so.
Speaker 1: Dhambo could potentially drop on. We might have a playoff here. Yeah, Warriors lost. We'll do a deep dive on that later on the Mad Monday podcast. But tell me more interesting than that. We have an NRL off field scandal. Ring ring the alarm, sound the siren. Yes, we've got an off field scandal. Yes. A Carnulla junior player has been told to cover up a homophobic tattoo or be barred from playing in the new South Wales Rugby League sanctioned competition. This was after he played on the weekend Buzz Rothfield saw the tattoos head up the club. They said, we've talked to him. I've printed them on the thing, but I can't quite read those. What do they say?
Speaker 3: So has right thigh? Yeah, and we're talking about it's like kind of below the groin, kind of heart but it's three quarters of the way up.
Speaker 1: It's quite high up the thigh, but league shots are short.
Speaker 3: Yeah. On the right side it says each shit faggot, and then it's it's in the kind of a it's in cursive writing as well. Yes, And then on the left on the left leg it carries on with snort lines and fuck.
Speaker 1: This is very rugby league. This is very rugby league. I don't even know this guy's name because he plays in the New South Wales Cup for Cronulla. What was going through his mind when he got this? Somebody said he must have lost a bit. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Was he did he hang out in Bali for a week too long?
Speaker 1: That could be a problem. That could be a problem. They'll tattoo anything over there. They don't They don't care. So yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, if this was tattooed on a NPC player, yes, all hell would break loose.
Speaker 1: Well. I think the interesting thing about that is he wouldn't have made the team, the coach wouldn't have picked him. But in rugby league there's a I don't care. So this guy has been told just to wear bike pants now, yeah, or tape or he's going to tape his thighs, like get the lifters on each shit faggots and snort lines and fuck snort lines and fuck. That is not a tattoo that someone gets whilst sober.
Speaker 3: If you want to see that jump on the ACC socials accnz in on Instagram or Facebook, check it out. It's not made up.
Speaker 1: It is one hundred percent real. And d Chambeau has hit one to within three feet of the pin out of the sand. That is shot of the day, potentially to win the US Open. He's marching up to seek the part that is power.
Speaker 3: McElroy couldn't close it.
Speaker 1: McElroy's back in the club rooms with what looks to be a what are those ice blocks that are like milk, you know those ones? Oh yeah, he's got one of those, not a juicy, A moosey, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, a moosey somethingow.
Speaker 1: The Euros are going on at the moment. There are a bunch of games going on throughout the week. I think what we'll do is we'll get someone on who knows a bit more about the round ball towards the end of the week. Yeah, and give you an update after the first basically round and.
Speaker 3: Obviously highlights obviously all the content coming out of Germany of English fans with RAF inflatable RAF planes and chanting about there's no more bombers in this God.
Speaker 1: And anyway they should launch a second blitz Greg just just off the back of that disrespect. I reckon.
Speaker 3: It's so funny because I think the officials are banning all these chants, but you can't ban and more you ban it, the more they're going to sing it.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. So like when you tell that guy to stop saying Jonathan Thurston at the he's just going to do it by going more and more.
Speaker 3: So it's good to see that the English fans is bone heirs as predicted. Yeah, there's going to be more content. I love seeing all that content coming out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is powerful stuff.
Speaker 3: And I saw Italian fans and I think it was Albania and they snapped the spaghetti in front of the spaghetti in front of them and throwing it on the ground.
Speaker 1: I know that nothing offends an Italian man more than seeing the cans of spaghetti that we eat. They're like, okay, and you have spaghetti end acain. So I think we should send them a bunch of spaghetti cans whoever plays them next? Yeah, so we'll get someone on that knows a bit more about the Euros later on in the week. Let's take one more ed break and we'll come back with yours please.
Speaker 2: Yours please, brought to you by Leader Home of the LA.
Speaker 1: Could have mountain of them to get through after the weekend, as you can imagine as we watched his Chambeau line up his final parties waving at someone to shut up in the crowd, potentially lose his head and subsequently the US open here if he duffs this first call here, yours please?
Speaker 6: Yeah, fellows, Hey, I'm just trying to think, what's it the Wellington Phoenix or the Hurricanes that played the Chiefs in the weekend. Just so, there's a few theatrics on that field that don't really belong on a rugby phields. I don't know, these boys watch too much Premier League or or what. Yeah, the acting classes must be getting an absolute hounding.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, see lady, and I see what he's getting out there. It was the TJ Pittinada grabbing the head and rolling around on the ground after the some of Penny feenwe tackle, which where.
Speaker 1: His head may have brushed his mullets.
Speaker 3: Perhaps, Yeah, it was nothing, but the fact he rolled around and holding his head drew attention to it.
Speaker 1: Then they played it so slowly, like so slowly, it was ridiculous slowly. As Bryson d Chambau HiT's this party, rolls at it and he's won the US Open, he lets out a primal SCREAMH macleroy, McElroy can't close the US Open, couldn't even close his own devils.
Speaker 3: Can't wait to watch full swing go and steal Mcleroy's car.
Speaker 1: I don't reckon he could close the door. I'm not proud of that joke. Yeah, a very though, a very very theatrical town, Wellington, And there was a lot of theatrics going on in that game, not just him, but every time someone dropped the ball, they were looking back to see what they tripped over. Blah blah blah. Yeah dosmal stuff there from the from the Chiefs and also disappointingly from the Hurricanes of the Chiefs, sorry the Hurricanes. Disappointingly, whoever is playing with diceaembo DMBO just had a massive celebration and now the other guy's playing with her to finish and just oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Thanks mate, thanks man is that Kentley?
Speaker 1: I'm not totally sure who that is? Another caller here, yours please?
Speaker 4: This is a very dusty post Field Days and Chief semi final one.
Speaker 3: Fuck welling too, Fox South Canterbury. Thanks for that, but I forgot about that because Saturday was obviously the last day of the field Days. Yeah, and then they straight into the semi finals, so there would have been some rurals.
Speaker 1: Would have been great if that was in the tron in the seron, Yeah.
Speaker 3: They would have sold it out for start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, true. Dcembo just threw his winning ball into the crowd after kissing it and they dropped it. We threw it through drop that. It's now on the course again. Jumping all over the place. Here, another call at yours please?
Speaker 5: Currently feeding baby, first time listening on the iHeart radio, trying to Once I.
Speaker 1: Finished feeding baby.
Speaker 5: I'll try and match up the stream to the iHeartRadio to my rugby streams dot com and see how we go. Good game so far, good game, good game, good game, good game. Good to see the crusader's not playing and yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh it's always good to get our first time. Yeah, first time yours pleaser.
Speaker 1: Yeah, first time call it look granted skysport, dear friends of ours, not cheap about fifty bucks a month. Yeah, so I can't I can't begrudge you for going the illegal stream route. It would be an absolute nightmare to pair our commentary with an illegal stream.
Speaker 3: Yes, because you've got to go ihearts you can get. First of all, you've gotta have two devices, yes.
Speaker 1: And then both of which are out of sync, not only with each other, but with the game. Yeah. On top of that, you're only listening and we don't give to i'me updates, So I don't know how are you gonna think it?
Speaker 3: I do a little bit twenty one minutes gone or whatever, but I'm not exact time.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Look, my advice is if you come into any sort of money, I basically I do the full twelve month. Oh yeah, now it's in one. Go just get over num with here's here's my three hundred and fifty dollars or whatever.
Speaker 1: If you've got a text return, yeah, go and do that.
Speaker 3: Or you have a win at the keza or the on the horses, spank it and you have to worry about it, because otherwise you worry about there's no sport this month. I'm going to cancel it and then you go back again. You got to start it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you sign up with two cards and double charge. Yeah, completely understand. Okay, well, nixt Nicks one I have at the cast. That's exactly what I'll be doing now. The caller here yours?
Speaker 5: Please fuck the fucking fuck is fucking can't fucking can't Okay.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey hey, this is a family show.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 3: Hurricanes fan has.
Speaker 1: To be There was an insight into the mind of a Hurricanes fan this weekend.
Speaker 3: That is that sums up. Set's probably sums it up, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: They were already thinking about how they were going to celebrate the championship.
Speaker 3: They That's why I don't think they sold out sky.
Speaker 1: Stadium because they thought they'll come back next week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they thought I'll go to the final. I guarantee that was the that thought process those fans.
Speaker 1: You know it pissed me off about that, is it? Now that you've said that, that's probably what the Blues fans are thinking and they were right, I reckon that's still not showing up next week.
Speaker 3: You wait, you wait till you see how many Mana fans come up that motorway. It's gonna be a home game. There's going to be moners in the year. They Mana fans are crazy. Yeah, they are out of all the fans. You wait, you wait, and even I think Luke Jacobson said that afterwards because a whole like about a thousand them went down to Wellington and he said, we've got the best fans in the competition. They'll travel anywhere, so watch out Auckland.
Speaker 1: I've gotta be honest, I think they do. I think like just having been in Hamilton for a few of these games, the whole town, it doesn't really happen anywhere else. The whole town is in on this game. Everyone's talking about. All the pubs are full with people either watching the game, about to go to the game.
Speaker 3: I want to I want to Dunkirk. I want anyone who's got more than seven seats in a vehicle to offer your services this Saturday and drive Chiefs Mana fans up the motorway. You don't have to bring them back, they can find their own way back. Just get them up into Auckland. Get them into Eden Park. It's take up, take over the east stand again, take over the old terraces.
Speaker 1: All Dunkirk, any sea going vessel. If you've got a plane, a crop dust, a helicopter, anything. You get a boat, you get a car, you get a bus, a van.
Speaker 3: You could even jet boat up to the up the white cattle to Midimdi and then Midi Medi someone else can pick them up on a tractor and take them the rest of the way.
Speaker 1: Where does the white cattle go into the sea.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's it put white cattle. That's but that's out in the coast because it kind of west coast. It hangs a left and goes out to the west coast. So it's when it hangs a left you've got to get out. And that is about in Midi Medi or Mercer.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well look, if you want to go all the way up there out the mouth of portwalk, go all the way around the cape and back down.
Speaker 3: To again go through the Manecow heats.
Speaker 1: God bless you. I'm just saying I'm all in on the Dunkirk. I'd love to see the footage of it. I'd like to think that there'll be a blues fan out there strafing you like Tom Hardy in the movie Just Down the State.
Speaker 3: Do shut it off, though, shut it off. It like Rainbow's end, you know, like just form a line across the motorway. Rainbows and all that out here is that that that that that that has always man is coming over the bomb over the bomb bays. It's a whole lot of mona busses.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it all right, full dunkirk. I think we've got a couple more here.
Speaker 5: Call it yours please, Oh yeah, good a fellas. Just in regards to the World Cup disaster, the last over we ju Lane, we could have won. We needed thirty three and six sexes thirty six.
Speaker 3: We would we could have got over.
Speaker 4: That third six that Mitch Satiner missed and the crowd went there that was That's when the game was gone. But we could have done it.
Speaker 3: He could have been a hero, but fucking wasn't to be. Yeah, look, you're right, we could have won it. But I just had a feeling that it wasn't gonna happen. I mean six sixes, I mean he hit the first two for six and it was like, oh yeah, okay, I was you're right, she's right, because I was I was calling it, and I was very just, oh god, here we go, and I've given up, given up. I hadn't even thought that the fact that he could hit six sexes. But obviously the third boy hit down the ground, but he hit another one. The fourth ball went for six, I think, and then yeah, that was the game.
Speaker 1: But yeah, mathematically yes, but I watching that didn't feel like no, you know, like the game was gone at that point, because as a gambling man, anytime you start thinking, well, if he hits six consecutive sixes, which I think has happened twice in cricket history, then we could win your sort of your bets done, I think at that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good point. I mean, I know I did give up the ghost early because we just paid so terribly.
Speaker 1: All right, a couple more here, call the yours fleas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look, fellows, I just want to apologize for the Highland as a Brumbies call.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 4: To be honest, did I expect the Brumbies to be in the top three? Absolutely fucking not for Australia. And also, you know, I was watching the black Cats go from from seventy six seven to getting stopped by the West Indias and I came in.
Speaker 3: I'm mind slip. So yeah, chief, sorry fellas, it's not your fault.
Speaker 1: It's not your fault, not your fault. I understand. That's a that's a tough time.
Speaker 3: That's was the caller. He came up and said he hoped for a Brumbies.
Speaker 1: That is what are the chances of the Highlander is making the final Very fucking slim, very very slim. So yeah, but look, I understand, man, it's these things take their whole. Yeah, your mind's scattered. You don't know what's real anymore. To be honest, when you know when did this will start for the other party? You know how long has it been over for them, these kinds of things. So I completely understand one more call it here, you'rs please.
Speaker 4: Chance.
Speaker 3: You know what I love about that the most is he had someone in the weddings really to go to do the charms, the challenge harmony.
Speaker 1: I like to think that he's just like, hold hold on, hold on, I got one more and then conducting her I don't even know what there was in reference to I presume his triasise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you know, we did call for some more warriors chants because the Warriors fans great fans, best fans in usual by far, but they're just a bit lost when it comes to art in terms of doing stuff together. Yeah, they just get the war Yeah, Warriors, you know they need to. They've got so much room to move with all that kind of stuff, got a lot to work with. There's no one bringing them together that one. Can we hear it again?
Speaker 4: Can we?
Speaker 3: I can't? Just getting it over the line with the fans.
Speaker 1: That is brilliant. We love that. If you've got another one, send it through on the voicemail function on the iHeartRadio app. As we watch bryceon Di Chambeau walking up to accept the trophy for the US Open, we will knock it on the head for today. We'll see you tomorrow for a Tuesday episode of the Gender Podcast.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to the Accs, a gender podcast brought to you by Export Ultra. For more episodes, like and follow on iHeartRadio. Poll of you get your podcasts