Speaker 1: Live from the Export bing Oudin studio. This is the a SEC Sports Book powered by the tab Acc Sports Book.
Speaker 2: Thanks to the tab.
Speaker 1: Good morning Julane, and good morning via the magic of WhatsApp, Carl, Car you're hitting the Queenstown this weekend.
Speaker 2: I am hitting the Queensown this weekend. It is under a ship ton of snow though, so maybe.
Speaker 3: It's good for most people, good for most people who are hited to queens down, but not you because you want to play golf.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, look we can pivot and go up the mountain, but that the primary adjective was to play golf.
Speaker 1: So yeah, has fallen by the wayside. There's not I mean, there's a better sport on this weekend. But I've got to be honest, it's not heaps. There's not a mountain. You know, We're not snowed under with sport like you will be down there in Queenstown.
Speaker 4: But I like what you did there.
Speaker 1: It's like you, I do this for a living, you know, this is what I This is what I do.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you know, Carl, but like myn eyes on TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so to let my number I thought out last night. Thank you so Yeah, I don't know. I think let's start with NRL. That's the most pressing issue on the sporting calendar this weekend, Round one of the finals. Obviously the Warriors aren't in there, so I've been saying for this week I'm trying to pick a winner in each of the games, just to try and keep the first round interesting for myself. How are the are the other punters on the TV playing this weekend? On the NRL car.
Speaker 2: The game tonight Panthers Roosters, all the money with the Roosters or the majority of the money with the Roosters at two ninety five. Yeah, Lindsay Collins is the worst result in the first tryscore market at sixty seven dollars. Jesus, maybe get on. We've had a little bit of a little bit of a run with these podcast bumps with these players, so have a look. Brian Toore is the best backed dom young first try scorer. Angus Crichton any time try scorer at fifty six dollars is a very popular power play. And someone has put seven hundred and fifty dollars on Anthony two po anytime, Sorry Daniel Anthony, that's the throwback.
Speaker 3: Anytime yeah, sorry, I've sprinkled a bit on that game. Actually with the Puddocky Breakfast guys, I've gone for a two way multi. I've gone for Fisher Harris anytime try scorer and Panthers to win. That's paying six to seventy seven.
Speaker 1: That's not bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the Panthers will win. They've been really shaky lately. But Rooster has too many injuries coming into this end of the season and.
Speaker 2: Keith got an incredible record against Roses too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they just click come come finals. What about the rest of the round In the NRL, the car what are the punters like.
Speaker 2: In Storm are getting smashed at a dollar thirty? Willie Warbrook getting a lot of love in the triscore markets after is He trick last week We've had a two k bet on the Storm minus nine and a half and one thousand on the Storm minus ten and a half. And then in the other two games, the Knights holding a lot of the money at three ten over the Cowboys. I think that's a waste. I think the Cowboys are going to do them here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they might as well. I actually thought the Knights had a chance, but then I saw bred and best is out, and I just think they need they needed to be at one hundred percent to beat the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't got they haven't got the official word from the Bockies here, that's normally what I'm reading off. But yeah, I found a nugget on our podcast. You can get Kyle Felt to score two or more tries at about two dollars forty in this game. He's scored a double and four straight matches. Yep.
Speaker 1: I don't mind that he's got the Cowboys try scorer pretty.
Speaker 2: Sure, I think so. Yeah, he is yep. The the last game, mainly taking more of the money than the They are dollar eighty seven favorites. I actually think the dogs open up favorites, but that's flipped. Matt burton worst result in the first tri Scare market Billiami kickou is the best backed in any time, and then that anytime sow the best pack powerplay any player to kick a forty twenty at four twenty five dce and Matt Burton, Yeah, two of the great exponents there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do like that. That's the only time I've hit the forty twenty bits off DCEA and it is one of the most exciting bets that you can win at the forty twenty because it can happen at any moment.
Speaker 3: And you're routing for such a strange Yeah, facet of the game.
Speaker 1: Yes, but also when it happens. Yeah, but you also when it happens, it feels like you saw through the matrix. I knew this was going to happen. I told you it was. You know, it's something that doesn't have to happen every game. When it does, Yeah, it's brilliant. What about Yeah? Okay, I the Bulldogs best. The Seagulls is the one I can't split. I wouldn't put my money on either of them, had to head. But like you say, forty twenty could be a go. Anything else in the NRL before we move on?
Speaker 2: No, nothing, nothing of note in the n rlfllas.
Speaker 1: I feel like people this year, and it could be just because I'm in a fantasy league, but I feel like people are really getting them behind the NFL this season.
Speaker 2: Eh.
Speaker 1: Is that happening on the TB as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The fantasy is the boom right? Like, yeah, I was talking about fantasy. People that have no idea about fantasy or playing fantasy. So I won my match last week in our work league by zero point six of a point. Oh, that was thrilling. Thriller in the game. Game today, Dolphins playing the Bills pretty evenly split in terms they head to hear. Dolphins hold fifty five percent of the money first touchdown, worst result Dolphin kincaid at fifteen dollars anytime touchdown score a tic Hell is the best backed at a dollar seventy eight. Yeah, followed by Josh Allen and then Jeff Wilson.
Speaker 1: Goldie is talented man and many talents. Is there a market for whether Tyreek Hill gets arrested on the way to the game or not?
Speaker 2: There is not. There is not. There is a ridiculous stet I saw before when I was doing some research around Josh Allen. He has scored at least one touchdown and eight of the last eight of the bills last nine games anytime TD for about two bucks. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've stayed away from NFL pere because I don't really know enough, but I feel like I've watched quarterback and wide receiver and also are the sigence stealer on Untold on Netflix, and now I'm an expert We'll just now keep an.
Speaker 1: Eye out on their on their team on the sideline, and if they start calling signs, then you'll know Josh Allen's about to run running any big bits gun this weekend. This week, there was a.
Speaker 2: Four thousand dollar bet on the under forty eight and a half in that game today in the NFL Dolphins and the Bill, So that'll be an interesting one.
Speaker 1: But that's a weird bit because it's an exciting amount on a not exciting result.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, no one wants to cheer the unders on it. That's boring.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is it.
Speaker 2: But there were a shitload of big winners over the last week and I'm surprised I still have a job the Spoon Bowl alone last week. Yep, I've got three monster winners here, all same game, Maltese, all five legs. First one. Someone turned ten dollars into forty eight and a half thousand. Fucking hell say that again, end dollars into forty eight and a half thousand, Holy shit, World Pennasini Junior two Brendan Hands, Dijon Arci and Isaiah Papalier or to score.
Speaker 1: Anytime you're putting a bit on Dejon Arci to score a try. You're a seco.
Speaker 4: We're a forty eight thousand dollars, Yeah you are.
Speaker 2: But next one not quite a sick but twenty dollars into twenty eight thousand.
Speaker 4: Still pretty good.
Speaker 2: Junior Tupo, Bryce Cartwright Brendan Hands, Michaelsivo to score two or more, and Reagan Campbell.
Speaker 1: Gillard rcg's the probably the value booster there isn't he.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, big time Sibo to score two will be.
Speaker 1: He's been an end in form despite the fact that they were playing in the spoon bo.
Speaker 2: And then this one one dollar into six thousand, three hundred, Oh, Isaiah Papaali, micahs Civo to score two or more, Mike Cascivo to be the first try scorer, Latu Fino, and Reagan Campbell Gallard.
Speaker 1: If you're putting so, how many are the dollar that that person put on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like someone's got some sort of computer program and they're like just putting dollars on all the try scoring options.
Speaker 5: They don't get on them. Their dollar into six b shout out to them in the this is rooster Oh sorry, yeah, Rooster's bunnies. And then Tiger's els A two leg power play malted multi, both legs paint fifteen and seventeen dollars. Someone turns sixty dollars into fifteen thousand.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I need to start swinging for the fences, I think, is what I'm hearing?
Speaker 4: What do you mean start?
Speaker 2: That's a good point remained on Saturday in the races. This one I love at Grafton, a four leg multi with a nine dollar fifty winner, an eight dollar winner, a six dollar fifty winner, and a two doll of forty winner. Twenty five dollars into just to tech under thirty.
Speaker 4: K That's some. That's some real outsiders though.
Speaker 1: That's that's a holding Kingswood. Is what happens there? You turned twenty five. That's a twenty five dollars holding Kingswood. It's Larry, Yeah, I love that. Sorry, I say a couple more.
Speaker 2: There's an eighteen league football multi ten dollars into eight and a half.
Speaker 3: Thousand, eighteen legs, Like what's got I'd lose track after about.
Speaker 1: Four you just about you know those things the quarterbacks have on their arms so they fold the thing up for the plate. You'd have to have one of those with your beat written on it.
Speaker 2: And then the last one another eighteen league multi twenty dollars into almost into nine thousand and nine thousand dollars and sixty five cents. Well Tennis Rugby Football League presidential debate. Yeah, real real world stuff that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, powerful stuff. All right, let's take a quick break, I reckon. We'll come back with grab a pin. Pause the podcast now and grab a pen for the hottest tips from around the tab. Off it quick accountability, cal how did we get on last week with these tips we had?
Speaker 2: Don Pauley came second, Crashetti came seventh, went backwards really fast. There, evaporate the one I took in the three way. Yes, just in case you forgot, that was a winner. Leaman's came fifth, the Extreme Cat got scratched ironically, and Zia Bromac came fourth. So not a mixed bag. But we continue to deal with some winners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what do we got this week?
Speaker 2: This week? Got a few this week. I'll go through pretty quickly. The first one, you boys will love Addington Tonight Harness number one race eleven Shakra three dollars thirty and a dollar thirty five. Our harness man, he's got an invested interest here, but he tells me she's a retop chance m tomorrow New Plymouth Race seven, number five. What a charmer at seven dollars and two dollars fifty. It's quite long, it is. The note that I got here was shit last time, but before that won by ten lents, so I bounced back.
Speaker 1: Yeah and good honestly from that tipster as well. It was shit last week.
Speaker 2: Let's call it what it was. Yeah. Flemington Race one, barrak Keel at six fifteen, two forty five. Already in from eight to fifty, they've seen something. Blemington Race two number one, wonder Boy at two fifteen a dollar twenty, Rosehill Race one number five, triers eight fifty and two ninety and rose Hill number two. I think this has been a regular on the odd Number one into Varsity at two seventy and a dollar forty five.
Speaker 1: Do you think we are a chance for a top four multi all of those to finish top four this week? Is that the way you'd go?
Speaker 2: I always, I always think we're a chance.
Speaker 4: I do it every week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I top four all of them every week and last and unfortunately the second one we tipped out. What came seventh really blew it up from me quite early.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, considering he was a dollar eighty favorite.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, we've got a couple of longer odds in this one this week, so maybe the way to do it would be chucked them all in and then any how many got one, two, three, four, five, six, So like any five of the six to win. Yeah, yeah, because there's enough value in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and those combinations ones is quite good actually when you go to them, Yeah, when you go to check out brilliant.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for that. We'll chuck those up on the old Instagram story after the show today. And now it's time for stats to impress the ladies.
Speaker 2: All right, fellas midnight. I'd actually love to throw back to you here for the first stat is the one you sent us earlier in the week around Tyrek Hill.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love this one, so this was He's in my fantasy team, That's why I brought it up. Here's a stat to impress the ladies. He is the first wide receiver with a large neck in NFL history to score a touchdown reception of eighty plus yards after being handcuffed on his way to the stadium.
Speaker 4: What's the long neck, Like, what did big Nick?
Speaker 1: What have you seen a picture of the dude? His neck is wider than his hit.
Speaker 2: Have a look at that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's glad and small. That is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, the best part about that is the probably the first wide receiver. Probably there's a chance that someone else had has real Scottish cheff vibes.
Speaker 1: Though that's going to depend on whether his neck was wider than Tyrek Hill's or not.
Speaker 2: All right, let's stick with the Miami Dolphins. They're playing the Buffalo Bills today. The Bills have been the first to fifteen points in each of their last fifte games against the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Dolphins are cranking at the moment, but yeah, I like it.
Speaker 2: Panthers Chucks A couple here, and all kind of points to one option. The Panthers have scored the first try in their last six games against the Chucks. Ryan Brian too has scored the at least one try and five of penrith last five five of penrith last six finals games, and he has been the first try scorer and each of Penrith's last two finals matches at Blue Belt Stadium. So that all points to Brian to a first try scorer at seven to seventy five.
Speaker 1: I don't mind that.
Speaker 2: Baseball and they love this and Giants the Brewers. The Brewers have lost seven of their last eight games as a favorite against in our West opponents following a road loss.
Speaker 3: I always like how it just carries on follows a road loss while driving on the wrong slide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with the wide neck.
Speaker 2: And now, min I, this one's for you is the acc round bow expert. I've gone deep here. We talked I think last week about you wanted to place a multi on one of those outrageous baseball things. I found one in football for you. So Southampton versus man United bear with me here. Man U has won each of its last four EPL Saturday Day matches as an away favorite by a score line of one to netle Okay, the under one and a half goals Market has hit, and four of Southampton's last five League Day matches both teams to score. Market has failed to hit in each of man U's last five EPL Saturday Day matches as an away favorite. Yeah, the halftime score line has been nilll four year's last five EPL matches. It's a favorite yep, and Southampton have lost four of its last five EPL Saturday matches to Neil.
Speaker 1: Oh so yes, man you nil all halftime nil a halftime that only one goal scored in the match. It's in the second half. We're going under one point five total goals.
Speaker 2: You can well you could do it the other way. You go draw it half time Neil all up into Manu winning one nil and you get about thirteen dollars Addy oh oh yeah, that is money to finish you off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that has highly finished me off. I'm going to have to go back and listen to this podcast myself just to put that bet on. Bri, thank you very much for that. And now, just before we knock this thing on the head and it is getting spicy in the three way stakes at the moment, if we go back to last week, I'm just going to bring this up. We had evaporate Mooney Valley thing ding for Carl West Tigers versus Paramattic Eels over fifty three and a half total points ding for me and a successful penalty in the first ten minutes of the South Africa and New Zealand game. I took fourteen minutes, so you're out by four minutes late.
Speaker 3: I've been quite unlucky the last couple of weeks. I've thought anyway, but yeah, you're now breathing down my neck.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: So it is now shortened to Carl's on like fourteen. Now I think you're safe, right, Yeah, you are definitely safe. Lane is on ten, remains on ten, and I am now on nine.
Speaker 4: Now now I'm under pressure.
Speaker 3: I'm like what Carl was a few weeks ago, you know, when I'm feeling a bit of pressure on it. I initially one of my three ways, I was going to go to the NPC and I was going to go Waikato versus Hawks Bay, Yes, and I was going to go over on the fifty I think fifty four and a half points, fifty three and a half because have leaked a lot of points in the NPC. But then I thought maybe it might be a torrid affair. And now I've moved to cricket and I've gone back down to my tuning and way Wi and I've looked at Australia England T twenty tomorrow and I'm going to go for that. Actually, because I've done a bit of research. I've actually done a bit of research on this one. I'm going to go Australia to hit more than eight and a half sixes in the T twenty game. It's been played in Cardiff. The straight boundaries in Cardiff are relatively short, they're only about sixty meters. So I'm going for that one. That's that's tomorrow, So that's paying I think a dollar ninety what.
Speaker 1: Was it Australia eight and a half sixes, six the overs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've taken the overs on that one, okay, and it's paying a dollar ninety six.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I am going to go back to the well South Canterbury with the nine again minus nineteen and a half, a grudge match against North Otago, the Battle of the Waite Tachi Bridge, and that's a dollar eighty five. South canterb We're going to bring me home here.
Speaker 2: Ah Lane sounds like a man in the real trouble.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 1: I have that.
Speaker 3: That's that croocket One's about my fourth option. I've dabbled with you even email, man, I know really I was trying to throw you off the center as well.
Speaker 1: Carl, what are you going with?
Speaker 2: I'm going to stick with racing Flemington Race one number one Barrack Keel, I've go top four at two dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, Old Chuck Barrick kill in their top four at two dollars, and we multed them all up. That's paying seven dollars twenty five one hundred bucks on that. That could return six hundred and twenty five dollars. But more importantly than that, it could mean one of us carrying the bags. It could draw us level. So I'm going to place that bet right now and we'll knock this thing on the head. Thank you very much for joining us this morning, Carl, and enjoy your weekend down in Queenstown. Whatever you're end up doing. We'll spend here at the ACC Sports Book, but our friends at the tab I'm good to go.