Speaker 1: Live from the Esport Beer Garden studio. This is the ACC Sports Book, powered by the tear Back the ACC Sports Book, thanks to the TAB. Morning Julane, and a very good morning to Carl Couch just off here. Then we were talking a little bit about golf. I saw you swinging a couple of clubs this week as well. Did you hit ten thousand consecutive shots?
Speaker 2: I did well. I personally hit five one hundred and twenty five and I had help for the other four eight hundred odd.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we were doing all for November to help raise some awareness and funds for that. But yeah, ge, stupid, stupid idea.
Speaker 1: That is a lot of that's a lot of balls. How's the rig?
Speaker 3: My hands are cocked basically, like all my forearm strength is gone. I couldn't close my hands the day after. It was a bit weird, but I'm coming back, okay, Jesus, we.
Speaker 2: Worked it out. We're talking about this.
Speaker 3: Golf wise, right, So I played for about a three or four any yeah, generously generous thinking here, if I take fifty shots around, have thirty two parts whatever, take the puts out. I played the equivalent of around one hundred and two or one hundred and three rounds of goal and twenty one hours.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, Licia, I mean my body falls apart after eighteen holes. Yeah, and what so the hands are the worst? Forearms? Any other niggles, a side strain or anything.
Speaker 3: No, not back was like I could feel every individual muscle in my back the day after, but it's it's pulled up alright. I managed to get out and play a game of golf yesterday.
Speaker 1: Bounced right back. Yeah yeah, powerful stuff. If we turn our eyes to the punting world this week, I imagine Carl that everybody is just getting all over this Test match here today.
Speaker 3: They are worst result for us as the draw only forty two and hold on the black Caps to win.
Speaker 2: Worst result in the first innings, Oh sorry, first England. First thing's top run score at Joe Root. He's holding thirty five percent of the money. Matt Henry top. How many wickets to Matt Henry get? We're no way.
Speaker 4: But Joe Route that's not a bad punt because he loves playing against New Zealand. He averages like fifty in the late fifties against New Zealand and in New Zealand it's.
Speaker 1: Like fifty two.
Speaker 4: He averages so and that's paying four bucks, so it's not bad.
Speaker 2: We a couple of big bets.
Speaker 3: One that came in so it took three thousand on New Zealand over one hundred and eleven point five runs at the fall of wicket number three at a dollar eighty seven, which came in. Okay, at the start of play yesterday we took two point three count England at two los thirty and now these two here, I love.
Speaker 2: These two punters will be sweating start of the second session. We took two k on New Zealand over three hundred and ninety six and a half runs in the first innings. Oh, donar eighty seven, and then near the end of yesterday's play two k on the over three one hundred and thirty seven and a half out of dollar eighty seven.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think that one's much more realistic.
Speaker 1: In the previous three eighty is going to be tough with three nineteen for eight when we resume today. Philip's still in there. Saudi probably out within the first couple of overs. I don't know about that one aggressive there, I like it. Any other big bets or anything that's caught your eye on that cricket.
Speaker 2: That's it on the cricket so far. What do we think. I've been on leave this week so I haven't listened to their gender.
Speaker 3: But if you guys discussed Tim Soudy's last Test match was last series, Yeah, we think you know, opened the gate, opened the door his Test match career within eighty against England seventy seven. Do we think seventy seven? Do we think he's going to do it again to finish the career.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, that's what we want to We've talked about it on the commentary this year about him split roasting the English team with the top score and how fitting it would be. But then someone in our someone did our talkback yours please and wanted us to ask you something, Carl.
Speaker 1: Yes, he is six six is six sixes, seven sixes.
Speaker 4: Seven six is away from having one hundred Test match sixes, so running a book about whether he would get to one hundred by the end of this series wouldn't be bad. So if you can go maybe door knocking at the bookies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he has.
Speaker 2: Pen and paper and I'm going to write that down and I'm going to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I think the I think the equation was he needs seven to have hit one hundred sixes in his career. Uh, and obviously he's got six innings in theory, a total of six possible innings to do it. And so I tell you what, I think you could get two this morning. It'd go a long way.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he paid dollar fifties. Surely he would know that he's got this coming up and he's.
Speaker 2: Just going to go swing for the fence.
Speaker 4: Well, because it's the it's the one of the coolest stats.
Speaker 1: Is I bowl fast and hit sexes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you talk to any dude growing up, you'd be like, what do you want to do? Both fast? Hit sexes back? It's the two things that you are the best.
Speaker 2: No one's like, oh, I will investigate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No one was like left orthodox and I'm a brick wall.
Speaker 2: Damnatory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we were. We were also talking about other like you know, over in the States, it's like the wild West with some of the markets they can offer the gatorade to get dumped on the coach. We were talking yesterday about some one had a bit on whether Kevin Durant's bold spot shows up on the broadcast or not.
Speaker 2: I saw that I saw that.
Speaker 1: It was like, we'd love to bring some of that dumb shit into into the game. We here, but the problem is as the definitions of what qualifies whether Kevin durantz boald spot shot up on the screen for long enough or whatnot.
Speaker 2: That's that's a novelty bit.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately we can't do those just shit, did you see the other one?
Speaker 2: It was Kevin Durant's bold spot.
Speaker 4: And the sniff, the scratch and snuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joel embiid scratching stuff, so good, so good.
Speaker 4: He's actually he's sex in the World Test Match sixes with ninety three seven year Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That is brilliant. He'll probably knock off another couple on the way to that hundred. There's another sports book that I follow in the States, and they do bets like Travis Kelcey and Taylor Swift to break up versus Travis Kelcey to be the best fantasy tight end for for the season, and you bet which one's more likely. All right, I quite liked those as, but again, novelty bet, you're honor. I think we could look into it if there was nothing on the line anyway, all right, the auckland Ce's back at action this weekend as well. They are playing Newcastle.
Speaker 2: I believe that sounds right.
Speaker 1: Yeah they are.
Speaker 2: They are undefeated too, top of the table.
Speaker 3: Look, I'll be honest, wasn't expecting this from Auglan left se No, not sure many were the dollar fifty five this week Newcastle five point forty.
Speaker 2: The drawer is four to twenty five.
Speaker 3: Eighty five percent of money is on Auckland to win with one whopping one hundred dollars big bet on them to win at a dollar fifty seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They So they're playing the Newcastle Jets down there at Go Hard. But I suppose we'll talk about it next week. But everyone's looking forward to the Doobie home Dooby Go Hard. With the Phoenix visiting Go Hard for the first time, I think everyone's kind of focusing on that, on targeting that game.
Speaker 1: So that's going to be, that's gonna be. It wouldn't it be great if they could go into there with a completely undefeated record. Yeah, that's clean sheet, clean sheet. Yeah. Nobody has ever scored a goal against Alex Paulson this season. Yeah, although there was the one Brisbane raw guy who did score a goal, but for his own team didn't beat our keeper.
Speaker 2: Two New Zealand teams top of the table.
Speaker 1: I know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did a dream in real life?
Speaker 4: Did a dreamcale that the final will be a Phoenix versus that?
Speaker 1: Oh God, that would feel good, man, that would feel good? I think that.
Speaker 4: I think Australia would shut down the company, move the comp over here, just shut it down.
Speaker 2: Isn't there like nine or ten months away? Though it's a long.
Speaker 1: Time we are, there's a lot of football. It's going to happen. I'mdaring to dream. And then no, we're going to move it over here and move it from the A league to the end league. Oh problematic? The in league? Okay, what to another in league? The National Football League? They there's actually a game underway as we record this. I got caught out by that in my fantasy league. But anything on. I suppose it's this afternoon, is it?
Speaker 3: Cor I've got it where the Cowboys Giants kicks off in approximately five minutes, So if you listen to this, game's probably done.
Speaker 2: But eighty six per cent of the money on the.
Speaker 1: Cowboys and a fifty I've turned around, haven't they have?
Speaker 2: They? Oow?
Speaker 1: I don't know everyone was just shiitting on them and then what they won like one two games and again.
Speaker 3: I don't know this this game whenever Cowboys play Giants. This reminds me of that movie is a Little Giants. You guys watch that growing.
Speaker 1: No, no, oh, I just have TV. You have a new room, You're life. I got TV. Three.
Speaker 3: Most bat touchdown score is Rico Daldo and Jalen Tolbert anytime at five point fifty. In the other game this afternoon, Packers Dolphins, seventy five per cent of the money on the Packers head to head market, ninety six percent of the money on the Packers to win one to thirteen. Big bet on the Packers to win at a dollar fifty sevens one thousand bucks on that three hundred and fifty on the Packers minus three and three hundred on the Dolphins plus three.
Speaker 2: And a half.
Speaker 3: I have more on that game and stats to impress the ladies later on Brilliant.
Speaker 1: All right, then, let's take a quick break and come back with Grab a Pen. Pause the podcast now and grab a pen for the hottest tips from around the tab office. Quick accountability session from last week. Carl, how did we get on.
Speaker 2: Doombin got abandoned, so we missed. There were two runners there that did not run.
Speaker 1: It did but.
Speaker 3: Baltista from our Harnessiko ran fourth, and then the two thoroughbreds that ran they won returned to Conker was a winner. Yep, jumped at a dollar twenty two. I think when we talked about on the pot of dollar eighty five, dollar ninety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Yeah, and La Creek won.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you saw this race, but the Creek was dead with one hundred meters to go, had no chance of winning, and ended up winning my neck.
Speaker 2: It was incredible.
Speaker 1: I didn't see the race, but we have a punting group chair at work and I was out and about on the weekend and then I just saw like six seven unread messages within the span of about a minute, and that what happened here. And it was just their run recap in that race, sweating on it to win about a dollar.
Speaker 2: Twenty Yeah, yeah, that sounds about right.
Speaker 1: It was the only bit I had this weekend.
Speaker 3: Nice well, so a good run continues. Two winners in the top four this week. I've got one, two, three, four, five, six seven runners.
Speaker 1: Oh week yao, okay, get into it.
Speaker 3: Uh the Harnasico first tonight at Addington, Race number seven, he has got a three league same race multi for us.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Number six Treacherous Baby to win. It's paying a Donald seventy five.
Speaker 3: So you could take that one out right into number four Coastal Babe and number fourteen Dutchess megs it to run top four, you get four fifty for that.
Speaker 1: I trust the harness Pico too. He's earned it. He's earned it or she they've earned it.
Speaker 3: And then Methvin on Sunday number Race five, number three Kaieraki Delight. Odds aren't out yet, but this race is for one win horses only, which I thought it was kind of cool. But the Harnessico has said he might not pay much. But small fish are sweet. I don't know if he listens to this podcast because I don't know. We want juicy fish, not small fish.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Daily, we want to bowl fast and that sexes all right.
Speaker 3: Into the gallops Mooney Valley Tonight, Race four, number two, dive us Romulus at four dollars eighty and a dollar eighty five.
Speaker 1: It's juicy.
Speaker 3: Off to Ellerslie Tomorrow, Race two, number nine, We found love for forty and a dollar eighting Race three number six in haste to forty and a dollar twenty two. This this horse is one of two in this race that are representing the TB Racing Club, which is pretty cool. You can't be saying. Dorothea is the other one in haste though, is our guy Paul Malwaite's best of the day, So.
Speaker 2: Tread carefully. I suppose.
Speaker 3: Race five Alasi number three Bourbon Proof, three dollars eighty and a dollar fifty five. The person that gave me this tip just wanted to wanted me to remind everyone that he is looking for four from.
Speaker 4: Four okay, oh oh okay, and.
Speaker 3: Last one Doomban Race one number seven metal Art at two forty and a dollar twenty four powerful.
Speaker 1: We will whip those up on the old Instagram story post haste because there's a couple of those running tonight, so don't worry if you missed those. Now it is time for stats to impress the ladies heard us.
Speaker 2: I done a little bit differently this week.
Speaker 3: I've got three games that are focused on I've got three stats for each game to help built out.
Speaker 2: Are we same game? Multi French?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 2: All right? First, one Green Bay Dolphins.
Speaker 3: So Dolphins have failed to cover the line and five of their last six games against a team that has held a winning record. Each of the dolphins last four Thursday games have gone under the total, and Josh Jacobs has scored at least one touchdown and each of the Packers last four games as favorites.
Speaker 1: I like it. They don't like it on a Thursday, but they and they also won't cover the spread.
Speaker 2: And Josh Jacobs as good at screening.
Speaker 1: Touchdowns Jingle Homer Schmidt.
Speaker 3: Packers minus three and a half under forty seven and a half and Josh Jacobs anytime touchdown scorer four dollars.
Speaker 2: Forty Oh, I like it. NBA Hawks Furst Calves Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Calves are won nineteen of their last twenty games as favorites.
Speaker 1: They also won their first fifteen games this season. Today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Unrealay, the Calves have covered the line at each of their last six games following a loss, and fifteen of the hawks last seventeen home games have gone over the total points line. Oh, this line is huge. By the way, it's turner in forty six.
Speaker 1: It caught my eye. Yes, that was actually going to show up later on in this podcast. Okay, you might have took cab, might have took me out of it.
Speaker 3: Minus calves minus seven and over turner of forty six is three dollars twenty four. Okay, okay, I had a look, and the Caves are I think the Caves are averaging close to one hundred and twenty five points and the Hawks one hundred and seventeen. Neither of them played defense No and last one round ball Liverpool man City.
Speaker 2: I think it's on Monday or Monday.
Speaker 3: Liverpool has won seven in their last eight EPL matches. The over two and a half goals market has hit in five of Manchester City's last six EPL matches as an away underdog, right underdog Mohammad Salah has recorded an assist in three of Liverpool's last four EPL matches at anfield.
Speaker 4: Right, so Liverpool for the win over two and a half total goals and Salah more than how many assists.
Speaker 1: More than one?
Speaker 2: Just one assist one assist nine dollars at eight cents.
Speaker 1: I don't like betting on. I don't like betting things. I don't watch, I don't know. Nine fifty is very juicy, all right, now it is time to play our three way, and unfortunately for me, I think I bus how many more weeks do we have in the calendar year? Here? Three?
Speaker 2: Yewho three?
Speaker 1: I'm now at least three behind you. Yes, you are, so. Best I can do is split it. Hm, that's tough. Come on out of stuff. The Undertaker, Well, we were just talking about it before the Hawks versus the Cavs tomorrow. You're I'm with you. Carlo was looking through the lines this morning. They're all two twelve to ten, this one two forty six, and I armed an art about it, and then you just told me that they're both averaging about one hundred and twenty hundred and thirty odd points. But I need to stick to my guns here. I need to stick to my guns.
Speaker 5: The Undertaker's back, and the Undertaker is tacking the under two hundred and forty six points. That is a criminal amount of points to concede game of National Basketball Association. So I'm going to take the under Hawks versic Cleland Kevali is two forty six.
Speaker 1: I reckon, that's so much Lee where it's also a dollar ninety. So yeah, the Undertaker's back worked for me last week I took the unders on the All Blacks game and it came in.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, I'm going to go to I'm going the Guitar Grand Prix and I am going for McLaren to be the winning car at two bucks. So I'm relying on Leno Norris and Oscar Pstree to bring it home.
Speaker 1: In the desert. Sorry one more time.
Speaker 4: You were going so the winning car. Yeah, so the winning car market, it's going to be McLaren. So either ps Street or Norris to win.
Speaker 1: This winning car market is going to be McLaren. Okay, yeah, two dollars yep. Carlos, what are you thinking?
Speaker 3: I have to go back to the ponies because every time I deviate, dev eight lose. So I'm going to go alleleie Race two, We Found Love to place a dollar eighty.
Speaker 1: Four dollar forty favorites, always exciting. Okay, So you are going to double down on your tip there from We Found Love it's four dollars forty to one, but we're going on the place at a dollar eighty. You are going McLaren to be the winning manufacturer in the GP cartar yep. And the undertaker is taking Hawks for cads. Total points one hundred and forty six put one hundred dollars bonus been on that it's paying six dollars eighty fours. That will return five hundred and eighty four, which will get us closer to paying out the account there which we whenever it tips over one thousand dollars we paid out to you, the listener, So we'll follow that one. I mean, I can still come back and split the you can split the hole with you, but it's not looking likely. I just need you to lose this week, all right. Thank you very much for joining us, Carl. Enjoy watching the cricket across the weekend, Matt, and we'll talk to you next week. The ACC Sportsport thanks to the tab